US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

FlexJobs reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 1-866-991-9222
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now
Review of FlexJobs

FlexJobs reviews

82%
Categories: Freelancing, Job, Work At Home
US
Tel: 1-866-991-9222
feedback@flexjobs.com
Check out FlexJobs for yourself today!
View Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

laura-anneq

I encourage anyone looking to work at home to start their job search on FlexJobs. (in 10 reviews)

saram53

It is a free (to employers), widely traveled job board that we are now using to find most of our employees. (in 4 reviews)

jesss25

I have a college degree and have used FlexJobs to search for management level, telecommuting jobs. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aarons85
4/25/16

I relied on FlexJobs when I was unemployed to find a new job. I was hoping to work from home so I could stop commuting every day. I found two part-time positions through FlexJobs that I was working. I also found a connection to a company that ended up being the full-time job I started recently. I've stopped one of the part-time jobs and am working with the other one on Saturdays until the current project is finished.

jeni152
4/15/16

So far, every job I've applied for using Flexjobs has acknowledged my receipt of my application and I've had a few job offers. I'm still discussing those opportunities with the potential employers, but I anticipate making the decision soon. I have only been using their site since for a few weeks and it is wonderful. I have already recommended them to several people.

sophias18
4/13/16

I used to work at an investment bank--long hours and lots of traveling. When I got pregnant, I knew that I had to find something different. I wanted a career, but I now value flexibility above all else. That's when I started looking for a more flexible job. FlexJobs made it easy for me to browse opportunities and apply easily. I liked that FlexJobs listed the opportunities, gave detailed information, but I could apply directly to the job itself, rather than filling out some third-party applications. I also liked that I could easily search and save opportunities that I was interested in. The daily email blast was also helpful. I love that my current position has flexible hours and I can work from home!

andreeam2
4/10/16

FlexJobs is awesome if you are looking for a telecommute position. They post a large range of jobs, and all it takes is some patience. I have been applying for several positions for the past six months, and I finally got two freelance telecommute positions. I am very happy with the outcome, as these two jobs complement my income from my full time job very nicely. I also like the idea of being able to work from anywhere. I highly recommend FlexJobs to anyone.

christinah60
3/11/16

They make it very easy to search and apply for remote jobs that fit my schedule and needs.

briannar12
3/8/16

I had a wonderful experience with FlexJobs. I was tired of working 70+ hours a week and missing out on time with my family, so I started researching remote positions and came across FlexJobs. It was an excellent, streamlined way for me to narrow my search to exactly what I wanted (I was a little picky because I wanted to work remotely and have flexible hours and didn't want to do sales). After about 3 months (again, I was picky and could have probably found a job faster otherwise) I was hired for an amazing position, working from home with a company located on the other side of the globe with some amazing people. I love my job now, have time for my family and can even pursue my hobbies now as well!

chadh40
3/5/16

I was in need of a part time at home job with flexibility to work around establishing a business in the medical field. My medical job schedule was sometimes unknown hour to hour and the jobs I found on Flexjobs are perfect to fit anywhere in the day and allow me to work from home and focus on my new business. Excellent service.

philipg25
1/11/16

I was searching for a remote job as an IT consultant because I have to live in rural Virginia for family reasons. I signed up for FlexJobs and set up a job search. I received daily emails with relevant job openings. I ultimately found an exciting new job that matches my skills. I would never have found the job opening without FlexJobs. I definitely recommend FlexJobs to anyone who is looking for remote and/or flexible work.

eh63
1/8/16

Three times over the course of a few months I have contacted support about an issue. It is the same issue each time. Each time I have received a reply that the webmaster is looking into the issue. I have not heard back from the webmaster nor support after my last request. So on December 16, 2015 I wrote a third email to the CEO through LinkedIn. I have not yet heard back.

I could not find all of my emails and support's subsequent replies but here is what I could find. It is in chronological order.

I sent a second message Oct 30, 7:59pm
Contact Form

Message field: This is the 2nd message regarding this. All of the "Today's Jobs of Interest for You!" emails that I receive show the first 7 out of X jobs. No problem. But when I go to the "New Jobs of Interest page" to see the rest the additional jobs are not there. Is there any reason why I can't just get all the "jobs of Interest" in the email instead of just 7? Not being able to see/find the additional jobs is becoming very frustrating.

Auto reply from support:

Hello!

Thank you for your recent email to FlexJobs.com.

Our client services business hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm (MST), Monday through Friday. We will respond back to your email within one business day of receipt.

You can refer to our Frequently Asked Questions https://www.flexjobs.com/faq for links and information on accounts, job information, and more about our site.

Best of luck in your job search!

The FlexJobs Team

Reply to my second message to support Nov 2, 10:59am

Thank you for your recent email to FlexJobs. I will let the webmaster know that you are seeing a different number of new jobs sent in the email then you are showing on your account. This is a bug that is happening to certain users, so I will have them take a look.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Client Services and Support

My third email to the CEO:

Hi Sara,

I joined Flex Jobs a few months ago. I was very excited by all of the telecommute jobs. Great service.

I realize that you probably don't deal with these types of issues on a day-to-day basis, and I want to keep the service, and did not want to go this route, but the issue I am experiencing is a showstopper and one that I think that you should know about.

I signed up to get a daily email about jobs that match my criteria. They arrive everyday but they only show me the first 7 jobs regardless of how many there are. The email directs me to login to my account to see the rest of them. But they are not there.

I have sent [three] message about this to support. The first one before October 30th, the 2nd one on October 30th, the third one on November 12th. I am told that the webmaster is working on this.

This is unacceptable. I'm an IT person. If the service is set to include just 7 notices in a job alert, then it can be set to include any number of notices. Why is it throttled at 7? If this is a business decision or a throughput issue I can understand. But in either of those cases I should then be able to see the remainder on the site. And I cannot.

jillw18
12/25/15

I am a remote graduate student and mother of five young children and have sought remote work for the last 4 years. Flexjobs.com is absolutely the only site that I could find that offered a comprehensive (and I mean REALLY THOROUGH) list of remote jobs in every possible industry that are fully vetted. No scams whatsoever! The moment a job posting is gone I just clicked a button to let the Flexjobs team know and they were on it to take it down.

I was actually able to find multiple jobs on Flexjobs, including my current full-time, salaried (with benefits) position at a successful publishing company.

Flexible work options are an absolute necessity in our current society where rent costs less than childcare and Flexjobs seriously understands this.

jenna232
12/18/15

So thankful to have found this website that delivered great value. Jobs listed are true jobs, and search/filter options made it easier to find positions that fit my specific needs. Very impressed, would definitely recommend it.

farao1
10/19/15

I found my job through this website within one week.I would suggest it to anyone!

dw538
10/14/15

My experience with FJ was a bit tedious at the start, but if you are a serious job seeker - a small hurdle to help you find what you're looking for.

fredab2
9/22/15

I signed up for FlexJobs and was hired within the first 45 days. Amazing.

michellec89
9/18/15

I wasn't looking for a flexible job...it was looking for me and has worked out perfectly! For 2 months I had been working from home and discovered how much more work I could get down because I was able to completely focus on the work. Being able to work from home opened up a whole new world of jobs, literally! I am currently tele-commuting for someone in another timezone!

tarynm2
9/17/15

Flex jobs was a painless experience compared to my recent experiences looking for a traditional 9-5 job. Flex jobs made the experience enjoyable because they tailored the job alerts to the type of work and hours I was looking for. I'm currently working to increase my freelance writing experience in hopes of one day making it my full-time job. Flex jobs has been extremely helpful in making that path easier by providing tips on improving my resume for freelance positions.

corinal1
8/3/15

I joined Flexjobs.com not long back in search of a legitimate job that I could do from home and after about five months or so I found one. I started my new job with Sutherland Global Services back in April and I absolutely love it! I couldn't be happer. Thanks so much Flexjobs!

jaredn5
7/29/15

Wonderful site. Found legitimate work-from-home job. Had great tools and resources to help with my search. Only took a month in my case. Will most liekly continue to use service in future.

roxio1
6/27/15

This site appears to be a well designed, legitimate job site. Unfortunately, from the responses I received (none), I question its legitimacy.**Note: I received extensive correspondence from the FJ staff asking me to not question its' legitimacy, but after 5 months of service, and not a single reply, I still do. It IS, however, risk free to try the service, as the company WILL refund you if you are dissatisfied and contact them.** It's (still) my suspicion that FJ is a space for by-law required external HR posts where the positions are already filled by internal promotions or existing employees. My experience with FJ: I have 8 years of experience in digital marketing at a Director level, and couldn't even get an interview or consideration for the most entry level positions (which I tested applying to - after applying to many roles in my experience tier and receiving zero responses). I tried FlexJobs on 4 different occasions (4 months of paid subscription), and never received a single nod or interview for ANY position. Amazing.

**Follow up: Flexjobs reached out to me with good customer service and refunded my paid months. They also gave me a free month of subscription. Sadly, my experience is exactly the same. Still would not recommend, as it is a time drainer filling out the fruitless applications.

**Update 3: I honestly felt slightly threatened by the company "We take this kind of criticism to heart...", so gave it one more star. My ONE STAR rating remains, based on the RESULTS of their service. An added star for refunding my money.

shaer3
6/11/15

To be honest, it just came into my mind to Google, "Legit Work-from-Home Career Opportunities" and there, on the 1st page of course, was FlexJobs! I applied to about 3 of interest - Wednesday! Thursday I had an email and interview! Friday I completed the Hiring paperwork! It's Full-Time and has been going strong for a little over a month! :-)

Thank You FlexJobs!

graceo13
5/24/15

I was skeptical about this site but after looking t reviews and comments of happy applicants, I decided to try it out for at least a month. I applied for various companies and found one fit for me. I was happy as too how fast it took to find a job that fit my schedule and my life , especially being a Mom of 3 toddlers. I would use this site again and have sent it to many of my friends that are stay at home Moms! Thank you FlexJobs!!!

terryl44
5/10/15

RESULTS!
I have used Flex Jobs at LEAST 3 times in the past years. They've ALWAYS been legit. But they just keep getting better and better! They have developed so well over the past few years thanks to their business model. They DO ALL THE WORK for you!!!!
Look, there are a million in one sites that you can go to and search for jobs. I have narrowed it down after multiple years of putting myself and others to work. I learned the tough way. Trial by error. But I've hit the Golden Jackpot when I discovered Flex Jobs. I didn't mind paying the small price they ask for their subscription fee because it is MORE than worth the results provided.
There are so many features at Flex Jobs now that can help you be successful it is almost impossible NOT to find a job that suits you. I never had the time or need to use but maybe 1/8 of the tools and info they can provide you because I've always landed the job I zoned in on and took off for awhile. But regardless of where you are in your job search, they provide great, solid leads and information as to how to apply, and they are also ready to help you gain your confidence and develop a strong profile by allowing you to pass hundreds of mini courses/tests/quizzes to help your image in getting hired.
Not only can you filter out what you are seeking from the hundreds of filters and various jobs, but you can be "head hunted" and have your profile reviewed from companies that go looking for you based on what you have provided them.
This is a huge deal for me. Not only have I used this site as a professional to assist disabled adults find work that they may otherwise not find because of the flexibility they may need, but also for myself. Whether it be a temporary or part time job I need to help earn extra money for Christmas, or because I had no idea how to pay for my daughter's wedding, I have really benefitted from this site.
At this point in my life, I am rejoining the task force after recuperating from my battle with cancer! (Survivor!) I really wanted a job that I could have flexibility, and be able to work from home, and work in an area of expertise that would be a challenge and provide a good source of income over minimum wage.
I worked with my profile briefly, added my resume and filled my profile in the most important areas that I thought would relate to the job I was going after, and I narrowed down the job I was seeking by using the many filters, and I found more jobs that really looked perfect for me, than I had time to contact and apply to. Because I had other obligations, I only had the time to spend about 2-4 hours a week on my search, and the only additional time I would add to that is when an email came in matching me with another new job that just came in that I found I wanted to apply to. That saved me even more time. I didn't have to go back in the system every day to see if anything was added, because with my agreement, they emailed me every new job that matched my profile and needs.
After about 3 weeks and 4 applications submitted, I landed the job that I really wanted. I know I won't be needing Flex Jobs for awhile now so I cancelled my subscription, but they will hear from me again. If I don't ever need or want another job, I have friends and family and strangers that I can send their way.
There are all types of categories and options that they have access to. This is a site that can change your life! And if you don't think it's worth the money to pay the subscription fee, you couldn't be more wrong! I'm an advanced user of computers and have spent more time searching for jobs than most people due to the fact it was my profession for awhile, in addition to doing the searches for myself. And what do you have to lose? That was my first thought when I subscribed the first time. I thought well, if it doesn't seem worth it then I will cancel.
If you are one of the ones lucky to enough to stumble upon Flex Jobs, then you really need to share the secret. That's why I'm spending the time writing this. I wish that I had found it earlier, as it would have saved me sooooo much time and frustration.
Now this isn't a "magic" site. You have to do the work. I mean you have to take the time to build a profile at least with a resume added and some brief additional. You have to take the time to narrow down the search for what you are looking for and take the time to review each job to ensure you are qualified and it does fit you. And then you have to take the time to complete applications or follow the directions as to what each company wants if you are interested in them because every company is different. And you have to take the time to follow up. So the site doesn't get you the job, but they sure do help! The number of and type of jobs are many that you wouldn't find otherwise, and their tools they provide you to help find the jobs you want are the best. Their technology they use is definitely great and up to date for sure.
I've had 2 communications with company representatives. Both were personal and professional and handled like I would want them to be.
I have completed 3 full reviews online in my 52 years. one company was so bad, I couldn't let other people go there without hearing of my opinion, and the other was a product review for a dog. This is the 3rd online review and I've one more to do regarding the great DJ at my daughters wedding. After cancer, my time spent has to be meaningful everyday and as I've stated before, this site can definitely change your life in more ways than one. I probably sound like the marketing agent for this company (lol) but just believe in what they do so much, that I had to take the 20 minutes out to write this.
By the way, I found a position with a company who allows me to choose my own hours, work from home out of my office, and help with corporate travel plans. It is a job that I have to commit at least 25 hours a week to, but can do more if I wish. This is the job landed from using Flex Jobs. Good luck with your job hunt!

bethb22
4/5/15

I used Flexjobs for 2 months and did not find a job in that time. I applied for a few positions here and interviewed for two. I appreciated that the Flexjobs staff had done the "leg work" in making sure they were REAL jobs, not work-at-home scams. One thing Flexjobs cannot control is companies that take forever (over a month!) to get back to applicants, some that never reply to applications, or those that add requirements after you've applied.

LOTS of the jobs listed here, require that you be located in their city. Even some of the telecommute jobs still want their employees located nearby.

I gave this site 4 stars instead of 5 because I was required sifting thru many jobs outside my area of specialization. Also, their weekly email updates would sometimes send me jobs I'd already applied for - or jobs that I'd found were no longer available & had alerted them about.

aprisac
3/28/15

I found its advanced search tool very useful and easy to use. I used it to scan available jobs before I decided to subscribe. The jobs varied, from HR to health, from writing to designing. After putting a lot of filters in its search tool, I decided to apply in 3 positions and got accepted in one of them, and decided to take the offer. All these only took me less than one month, then I unsubscribed from the service. So for me, it was worth every penny. I would recommend FlexJobs for anyone searching for telecommuting/flexible jobs.

marcr22
3/24/15

My FlexJobs membership was a worthwhile investment. They do an excellent of collating positions with flexibility of schedule, or remote employment opportunities. Within a few weeks of creating an account, and applying to jobs listed in the portal, I received contacts from multiple recruiters, which led to several interviews from top level employers. The FlexJobs portal made it easy to see what jobs I had applied, to, when, and to track next steps for each position. I received multiple offers from employers I found through FlexJobs, and found a great move for my career path. I have been very happy with this service, and certainly will be using it again the next time I am looking for a career change.

amandab70
3/13/15

I've used FlexJobs twice now. The first time, I found a full-time telecommute job in my field within a month. The job was amazing, but it was a temp position. When I came back to the site, it took about three months for me to once again find a great full-time telecommute job in my field; this time permanent. During my search, I simultaneously used all the major job sites; Indeed, Snagajob, Simply Hired, along with local resources (and Craigslist). When I wasn't hitting a dead end, I was getting spammed by illegitimate posts. Though you do have to pay for FJ, think of it as temporary until you find work. And at least for me, it's now twice been totally worth it in weeding out the garbage and dead ends, and most importantly, finding quality, flexible leads. I love working from home, and getting here would have been infinitely harder without their help.

saram53
3/7/15

Real jobs, real employers, no games. Now that I am the one doing the hiring I can also tell you that I love it as an employer, too. It is a free (to employers), widely traveled job board that we are now using to find most of our employees.

A year later we are now a 100% virtual company and hiring ALL our employees through Flexjobs.com!

kirstye1
2/1/15

I found a great part-time job. I can work at little or as much as I want; and it works around my family's schedule. Just what I needed!

christinel25
1/31/15

Fantastic site and easy to navigate!

lindam128
12/30/14

I paid for a one-month subscription at Flexjobs.com at $14.95 and within a day or so received interest from a company that I am now freelancing for. I would recommend Flexjobs to anyone looking for part- or full-time work. I am delighted and comforted to know that Flexjobs is just a click away should I need their help in the future.

liliao
12/25/14

Great service! I was skeptical at first, but what you pay for FlexJobs.com is nothing compared to what you receive. I count myself as one of the success stories because thanks to this service I found a job that fits around my schedule. Thank you FlexJobs!

teresaj7
12/14/14

FlexJobs allowed me to find a job that fits my schedule. I now have a job that I do not have to fit my life around. The site is easy to navigate. What I like best is the jobs have all been vetted before being posted. In addition, the size of the companies represented on FlexJobs is very diverse in you will find smaller startup companies to major corporations with flexible and/or telecommuting jobs.

katherineb8
12/14/14

I found the most AWESOME job through FlexJobs within just a few months of joining. Absolutely fantastic service, I'd recommend to anyone looking for a telecommute or flex schedule job!

lanaea
12/13/14

I got a new job in less than a month, making 50% more than I was making before! I am extremely happy with the site, the level of service, and the results. My new job is fantastic!

aliciac12
12/11/14

I used to work for an employment newspaper and job board after graduating from college so I am very familiar with the job search process. I knew there had to be a job board for people exactly like me. After a few Google searches I found FlexJobs and knew it was exactly what I was looking for!

I have worked remotely for the past three years living in Hawaii and Japan and loved it. My husband and I wanted to travel before settling down and starting a family and we were both fortunate enough to work remotely. Now that we have settled down and started our family, I really love that I can be available to my family and still provide top quality work for my clients/employer. I started to feel like I was ready to make the next advancement career-wise but still wanted to work remotely. That is when I began my search.

The main selling point for me was that they vet all the jobs so you do not waste time with scams or positions that aren't what you want. As a qualified and serious job seeker, you don't want to waste your time going through hundreds of job listings unless they are what you are looking for.

If you are seeking a flexible work schedule where you can still advance in your career and achieve the goals you have set for yourself professionally, FlexJobs.com is the only site I have found so far that I feel gives quality positions with the schedule I work best with. It is well worth the monthly cost to use the site. It is an absolute no-brainer.

mirah1
11/28/14

In this job market, searching for flexible work was very difficult. FlexJobs made it much easier. After a year of searching, I finally found a fabulous flexible job!

andreab55
11/24/14

Great website!!! I found my dream job after 3 days of registering.

laura-anneq
11/21/14

I signed up to become a member of FlexJobs for one month. I applied to several jobs I was interested in and received 4 job offers. I took the job I was hoping I would get and I love it. I love having no commute time and having my own private office. The job I took has full benefits, they sent me a computer and headset and my checks are direct deposited. I encourage anyone looking to work at home to start their job search on FlexJobs.

pattyd7
11/5/14

I saw FlexJobs advertised and saw that it was featured on a number of national media outlets so I gave it a try. I am a long-time telecommuter and started telecommuting 20 years ago when my son was born. I knew that another flexible work arrangement was really what I wanted but I was open to any job that was a good fit even if I had to commute. One of the first jobs I saw that was a full-time telecommuting role was with a small company so I researched the company and felt it would be a good fit for me. I sent in my cover letter and resume and heard something back right away. Initially I didn't get the role so I continued to use FlexJobs weekly while looking and found many roles that I would not have found just looking in my local geographic area. I found the site great to use, simple to submit your information to different companies. I also used the search to see different companies that focused on flexible and telecommuting roles to expand my search across the country. I have recommended FlexJobs to my friends and Facebook network. In the end that first role I applied for came through. The person they hired didn't work out so I am now happily employed with a new company. Thank you FlexJobs!

wendyt14
11/5/14

The FlexJobs site consistently delivered great job matches to my profile, and I landed an excellent position with a Fortune 50 company. Full-time with benefits, all work from home and a flexible schedule. I couldn't be happier with my new position.

junew11
11/5/14

I subscribed to Flex Jobs for quite a while, and nothing panned out for a while, but I stayed because I knew all the jobs were legitimate. Soon, the perfect opportunity for me came about with a brand ambassador job with Trip Advisor. It is an independent contractor job, so no benefits and no tax withholding, but a perfect job for me in my situation. You can make it either full or part time by how many listings you sign. I think Flex Jobs is head and shoulders above many other sites.

carolineb14
11/4/14

Flexjobs.com offers so many different telecommuting opportunities. I love this site and highly recommend it! I really took advantage and applied for as many jobs as I was interested in. It took just a couple of weeks and I found an online teaching job with extremely flexible hours and opportunity for growth. I also found some flexible internet task jobs that are fun and provide extra cash-flow. Each day I was sent new jobs opportunities. They offer free skill tests as well. I really can't say enough good things about this site!

danilor
10/30/14

I was unhappy in my in office job and the horrible commute that came along with it. When I clicked through FlexJobs' site, I found a job that was a perfect fit for me within an hour. I applied for the job and then got hired! I liked that they have aptitude tests that you can take to test your skills. I didn't mind paying for the service because it's a huge timesaver rather than having to go through so many work from home job ads that turn out to be scams.

jennellh
10/15/14

I found a flexible, great-paying job on FlexJobs.com. It's a real, legitimate way to find work, especially if you want a remote/at-home position. I've been an at-home mom for 16 years, and the thought of going back to a traditional job was not something I wanted to do. Now, I work from my home, choose my own hours, and make good money all while still being able to pick up my kids from school, keep up on housework, and run errands when I need to. There's a money-back guarentee with FlexJobs, so just give it a try!

tabithar6
10/9/14

I signed up for FlexJobs after reading multiple reviews. I used a coupon code, which offset the subscription cost. On my first day using FlexJobs, I found a posting for a position that matched my experience & education level. I sent a resume that same night & was contacted by the company within 24 hours. I interviewed & was offered the position, which I accepted.

scottm88
10/8/14

I joined up one month ago. Within one week I was in a Skype interview with a big-name CEO in New York City. I wasn't offered the job as it turned out to be necessary to be in NYC for the one offered (not made clear in the application, but not Flexjobs' fault) but I definitely wouldn't have even talked with him without signing up for FlexJobs. I've got the one-year subscription so I'll keep checking in, but I'm satisfied with it for the one interview alone. It also is giving me a good idea how to build up my experience to be suited for high-paying telecommuting jobs rather than the 1 cent-a-word crappy jobs most often advertised elsewhere.

jillc10
9/22/14

FlexJobs has been a reliable source for job leads for me in the past few years and eventually lead to a change in my role to a new, more flexible and exciting position! Thank you, FlexJobs - you guys are the best!

tiffanyj12
9/20/14

My experience was really great. I was able to narrow my search for the type of job I was looking for using very specific options and it lead me to finding the right situation for me. I've recommend this site to my other stay at home mom friends to look into

shannaa
9/19/14

I completely credit FlexJobs with connecting me to my current job, which I LOVE.
It happened to be the first of 60+ I applied to through the site. I was in the interview process when other companies contacted me - so, it's nice to know I had options had this opportunity not worked out - but I'm so glad it did.

katherinec9
8/27/14

Flexjobs is excellent. I tell every job seeker I know about flexjobs.com - I received more interest, more feedback, and yes, a real job!

Their customer service was prompt and polite, too.

Great site!

160 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlexJobs staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 minutes ago
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
saraf1
A: Hello Marina! Thank you for your recent inquiry to FlexJobs!
We do primarily work with US-based companies featuring US-based jobs. We do have some international positions, which can be found at this link http://www.flexjobs.com/us/Anywhere-telecommuting-jobs.
As for hiring processes and green cards, that does vary from employer to employer, so you would have to discuss the specific requirements with the companies that are offering these posiitons. We do have hundreds of international jobs that can be viewed at the above link that span all 50+ job categories we offer and the opportunities change daily.

For more information on finding international flexible jobs on FlexJobs, please read the following blog: http://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/faq-finding-international-flexible-jobs-on-flexjobs/
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the FlexJobs staff and other customers.
FlexJobs?