US Government's NSF

Categories: Tax, Tax Preparation
8275 S. Eastern Ave Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Tel: 1-877-LATE-FILE

People interested in FileLate are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

shellyb21
6/15/15

I requested W-2's for 2006. They pulled the money out of my account on 4/27/15. It is now June 15th 2015 and I cant even get through to Filelate! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??!! I used them back in 2010 and everything was fine! Now Im going to have to contact my bank to see if I can get a refund! FILELATE IS HORRIBLE!!

joele20
5/27/15

We ordered copies of our 1099s on May 14 and by May 27th still had not received them. We contacted them and left several messages via their messaging system on their website and NEVER received a response. We also utilized their toll free number where you will never get a live person. We finally got a phone response and the person claimed to have no messages from us. The person, Brittany, was rude and very callous. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she stated that no supervisor existed. When I expressed my frustration at their customer service, I was told to go elsewhere, specifically the IRS, if I was not happy. Soon thereafter, while asking a question, I was hung up on. I immediately called the number that appeared in my caller id, and, no surprise, an automated message. I left a message and to this date, no response, no updates, no 1099s. I had to contact my credit card company to get my money back....$160!

foom1
5/17/15

Their service is f&*^ awful. They offer, really, nothing. Use anyone else. H&R Block is nothing special, but basically competent. I really regret ever finding them.

harj4
5/4/15

If you've written a good review, your either "Clarence Martin" (so called supervisor who also acts under the chat line as "Dominic) acting like a customer. Or you have yet to experience a technical difficulty or problem, because once you do, you will see what rude fraudulent behavior this company really has.

angelan19
3/17/15

The customer service sucks. They are rude and down right disrespectful. Today I got yelled at interrupted everytime I tried to speak. I also got a phone slammed in my face. Used them times but never again. They are holding my tax refund. Making me jump through hoops because there was a typo in my account number for direct deposit. Irs deposited on march 6 and still no refund. Extremely angry.

jd90
2/6/15

This people are awful, do NOT fall for it. First, they make it sound like you CAN file your taxes online for past years, do not find out that you cannot until after you pay. That's when you find out that you actually have to print out and mail it. Second, they will tell you that your forms will be available within 24-48 business hours, good luck with that one. At the three day mark, still did not have my forms and if you try to contact any form of "customer service", e.g. using the online support tool at the their site or submitting a help ticket...you might as well wait for the grass grow. All you will get is either put an online que waiting for some "agent" who will not chat with you, or if you do get someone, you'll be told to call a number for more help. Same thing with online emailing or help ticket. Awful, unfriendly, totally off the scale company...they will charge you and you will be stuck waiting, waiting...they WILL send you an email letting you know that if you spend "X" $$$ more they will RUSH process you to the head of their limbo line.. In case you didn't know, you can file late returns with Turbo Tax and other services and not have to pay a dime to do it. RUN FROM THIS SCAM of a company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

jazs1
1/21/15

This company has gone completely down hill! I too have used them for over 6 years and their customer service is the absolute worse I have ever encountered! The Manager answers the phone with who is this, One has no idea if they are speaking with filelate or who. This is private potentially dangerous information if received by the wrong person one would at the very least should be greeted with Hi thank you for calling filelate. Absolute nightmare they are having problems this year but have not informed their customers and are rude when you ask about it. They have definitely lost a customer after all this

Tip for consumers: stay away its is shoddy at best !

kelleyd7
1/6/15

Very rude customer service, Hung up on me when I was nothing but pleasant to them. I guess they will do that to avoid issuing refunds.

By the way...their calculations are far higher than any other service. If I had submitted their service it would have cost me over $500 more for state and $50 more in federal.

Not a very reliable service.

marys143
10/16/14

The worst ripoff site ever!!! They have hiddden fees. I filed my Federal and State which should have cost me $59.97, instead at the end when its too late they charge $95 to efile it. Nowhere does it say to efile is an extra charge. I called the contact number a rude non american person answers and tells you to bad no refund.

cathye2
7/17/14

I HAVE FILED USING THIS COMPANY FOR GOING ON 4 YEARS, MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER ALSO USE THEM.LAST YEAR THEY MADE A SLIGHT MISTAKE WHICH I CAUGHT AND THEY CORRECTED WITH A LESS THAN 24 HR TURN AROUND. I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED.

dawnf5
7/1/13

I have filed on this TAX web site for the past 5 years, and I have not had one problem! However, I do print and mail my paper copies by snail mail. The instructions are clear and easy to follow and they also make suggestions which may influence my tax returns. I would have too say I would recommend them. The first year I filed, I also filed a previous years taxes, again no problem!

vincentj8
5/13/13

Did not provide services advertised. I do not believe this is a reputable company. I would advise using a different tax prep service.

howardf
6/12/12

If zero stars were possible that's what this rip off company would get. I got not product, copies of 1099's, but was charged twice to my credit card. Stay away! There is not was to contact these "persons" who operate out of Las Vegas, that should have been a clue. I'm working with my bank now in an attempt to recover funds.

morganm1
5/24/11

This site was an absolute pain in the @$$. The price is fine but the crap you have to put up with isn't worth it. I had to file 2009 and 2010. After re-entering a lot of info that the site failed to save, I get bounced around and thrown into limbo for a couple days while they "process" it only to receive notice that I have to send them some form I've never heard of authorizing them to file for me!! And best part?? The form has to be faxed or mailed? WTF! I don't think so!! Got on their "live chat" only to find out it's some illiterate Indian or a Bot reading a script or something, practically useless, but I FINALLY get them to give me a way to email their bogus authorizing form to them (one of the three suggestions wasn't even true, the other was to fax or mail it which was what I said I didn't want to do! stupid bot...) Anyway, FINALLY get that done and FINALLY get a link to an ACTUAL copy of my 2010 for my records and takes me three reloads of the site to let me download it!! Oh, and yeah, my 2009?? All they do is fill in a very sloppy 1040 for me to print and mail myself. Jackasses.

rm8
2/23/11

I needed to file taxes for 2006 to current. This site offered everything I needed. You could request 1040's and do your return. I completed 2006 & 2007. Each time there is an option at the end to pay additional funds for a tax professional to review your return to see if you qualify to receive extra money. I paid for this for my 2008 return and it was a $29.97 mistake! The did not even send me a response stating they didn't find any extra funds. I was advised by someone I knew personally to change my filing status and receive an extra 2k. When I sent an email complaint it went unanswered. When I called I was refused a refund with they excuse that they can only go by the filing status I entered (excuse but ummmmmm if I pay for a review to see if I can receive additional funds wouldnt this be a part of that since it is such a determining factor) An IRS rep told me that it is common sense for any tax preparer to advise someone to file head of household instead of married filing separately and claiming a dependant. I will NEVER use this site again. In this day and age and economy every dollar going in and out counts. I can not stomach supporting a business that not only does not provide the service they sold but offers horrible customer service. I did not cuss or use foul language on the phone but the rep hung up on me. In closing I tested this on taxact.com they advised me (while looking for additional ways to get more money for me for FREE) to change my status to receive more funds. The only sorry site that didn't tell me that was filelate.com

missingmoneym
9/2/10

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER USE THESE JACK @$$es
They do not give you the full story for there terms of service.

maggiez
6/9/10

This website is VERY deceptive..it leads you to believe that you are able to e-file late tax returns as far back as 2003 and once you have paid they send you an email stating that you can not e-file 2003 taxes..so I paid to e-file 2004 taxes and they sent me another email stating that I could not e=file 2004 either..(nothing mentioned in first email.) Called company and spoke to a "Clarke" who later changed his name to "Clarence" when speaking to my Husband. Clarke or Clarence would not let me speak, would constantanly interupt me will jabber that he was obviously reading, and or had said the same speech many times, but it was said in a rude monotone fashion...When I asked him to stop talking nearly 10 times in a row, my husband finally got upset and took the phone from me.(thats when :Clarke: said his name was "Clarence". When we asked to speak to a supervisor, he stated, he was the only one we could speak to, then he changed his mind later and said a Supervisor would be the at 4.pm. he and his webpage are a rip off..dont use them

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FileLate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: anyone know how to contact who is the president or ceo?
5/4/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Wanted to know if it got file and how does it takes.yasmin tirado
6/16/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the FileLate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

FileLate?