US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jessicag32

I recently saw the video of the five little girls and immediately went to the website to order something. (in 122 reviews)

jasonm20

Last, but not least, these shirts are comfortable and a great shirt to wear. (in 81 reviews)

joea12

I was quite happy with my product, and the fact that they got it to me within 2 weeks. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alonyat
3/27/15

The company FCKH8 sends humorously impactful messages to the world by way of controversy, and I love it!! Unfortunately, westernized culture thrives on negativity so FCKH8 sarcastically placates society to send positive and powerful message; with the intent to drive change. Check them out at FCKH8.com

Tip for consumers: Watch the Videos.. they're awesome!!!

lulur1
3/27/15

When I saw the video of the little girls talking about equality for women I rushed to the site to buy the "This is what a #FEMINIST looks like" shirt. I love it!!! It's soft and comfy. I want to wear it everyday<3

baileyk14
3/27/15

Super proud owner of "This is what a feminist looks like" tee. It's soft and comfy, and arrived within a week or two of ordering. There are competing products out there, but I was happy to purchase from this company because some of the profits go towards actually changing the world. Go FCKH8!

meghanb3
3/26/15

I ordered the pink "girls just wanna have fun----damental rights" tank and I got so many high fives and compliments at school today! The site was easy to use and they even have a live chat rep to help with any questions on the ordering process you have! Seriously don't know why they don't have more stars!

sarahl92
3/26/15

I just received my "Girls just want to have fun... damental rights." hoodie and I love love love it. After starting an online discussion on my Facebook page due to posting the video of little girls using the 'f-word' to raise awareness of women's rights I had to have this hoodie. It arrived a lot earlier than I thought it would (confirmation email says to allow for 2-3 weeks of production and shipping time). And came with a little card stating that after posting a review they will send out a free fckh8 key chain. So here I am :)

heatherd23
3/26/15

Lots of stuff to choose from. I wanted to buy everything. Thanks for making these things.... giving me the ability to publicly express how I feel!

alicem39
3/25/15

I ordered a white "this is what a #feminist looks like" and it came in perfect condition and its so adorable. And it fits perfectly. I recommend this site to anyone who wants to show what they believe in and what people deserve! I will most definitely shop there again, favorite place.

allisonp6
3/25/15

I ordered my shirt (Girls Just Want To Have FUNdamental Rights) and it came with in 4 days. I'm really happy to be able to show my activism and beliefs in such a fun and witty way. I'm excited to wear it. The clothes not only spread awesome messages but are also awesome quality. Already recommended this site to friends!

cherronw
3/23/15

This shirt game super quick! I work for starbucks and we just started writing #racetogether on customers cups to raise awareness about racism. This shirt is something I'll be proud to wear when Im off the clock and it makes such a bold statement. Thank you

jarrods8
3/20/15

In the past week, I ordered two shirts from Fckh8, and was excited for both of them. After ordering, I received an email stating that one shirt was out of stock, and was asked if I would like a replacement or a refund. I chose to get a different shirt and asked for a surprise... And was I in for one! I was sent a better shirt, two wrist bands, and a bumper sticker that all arrived within two days!
I'll definitely be ordering again when they get new shirts.

abbieh1
3/16/15

I needed my product shipped to me by a certain time, and the company communicated with me via email to make sure I would get my product on time and exactly how I wanted it. Love the message they are spreading along with being extremely supportive of customers! Great company & great experience!

mylesq
3/15/15

I was hesitant on ordering from FCKH8.com because I was aware of it's reputation for bad service. That was in the past and now things seem to have gotten better. I ordered a shirt and it warned me that it would take 2 to 3 weeks to deliver but I received the shirt exactly 1 week after ordering the shirt. I am satisfied with my experience with FCKH8 and will probably be ordering something again from them soon.

chetc9
3/1/15

Purchased a shirt less than 2 weeks ago. It arrived today and I'm extremely satisfied with it. In fact I may order again for gifts. The item I bought is super comfortable cotton and it fits perfecto! And I'm a very picky finicky NY'er. Good job folks at FCKH8. I don't was the issues were with the previous owners but from my experience so far I couldn't ask for a better online shopping experience.

monf
1/25/15

I ordered from this website a while ago, but based on the reviews i've read its still the same. Great message! Terrible company.
It took 6+ months for my order to get here (to Canada). And it was sent only after multiple threats to report them for being a scam. MULTIPLE. My father is an officer (which who probably wouldn't do much about an online case since he's in a completely different unit) but it wasn't until i mentioned that, that i finally received my order. Which contained all wrong sizes.
The actual quality of the clothing is pretty decent, the lettering on the hoodies started cracking after only a couple months though.

Like I said, it's a great message, but whoever is running the merchandise part of these needs to be replaced. It's just awful.

Tip for consumers: I would highly recommend not buying from them, unless you have 6 months to wait around for it and the time to write several complaint emails to them, the BBB has even tried to help resolve their issues with them but to no avail.
There's got to be better websites with better service that support the same cause.

richl21
1/16/15

Found this website about 3 years ago. I have ordered many things and have always been happy. This last time I ordered and it did warn that it could take a while to ship. I had my items within a week.

lorin15
1/9/15

I absolutely love my new shirts. I ordered them a little over a week ago and just received them today. I am excited to help spread the message of love and equality when I wear them. Thank you!

emilyv16
12/28/14

I ordered a shirt from this website, and I was in constant contact with their customer service reps because, it took an entire month just for them to ship it. I was starting to think the website was a scam. Thankfully they finally sent it after talking with three different people, and I received it two days after. If it wasn't a gift for christmas, I would have canceled it. When it did come in, I was worried it might have been to small, so I asked about their return policy and they said I would just have to pay the shipping cost, but I said forget it because by the time I send it back it would probably take them another month just to give me the bigger size, so it wasn't worth it. I would never recommend this website to anyone. It's a shame really because their merchandise is so appealing, but by the time it comes in, the interest is gone.

valj5
12/26/14

LOVE MY SHIRTS!!

I was nervous when I ordered the shirts Monday, December 22, needing it by Sunday, December 28th (a present I would bring abroad) and the website warned to expect 2-3 week deliveries. However, the notifications also suggested emailing in if it were priority and it worked out great for me! I got a nice email back the next day saying the company would put out my shirts ASAP.

Anyway, I received my package today. Both of the shirts are super comfy (I got a 100% cotton and a flowy racer-back) and I'm proud to sport that this is what a #feminist looks like.

As a point of reference for future customers, my medium cotton t-shirt is a little snug. It's very comfortable and fits well, but if you're wondering if the sizes run a bit big or a bit small, it's small. Incidentally, the racer-back style truly is flowy and allows more room because I ordered that in a size small and it fits just as comfortably.

I'm generally scared of ordering online but have been proven wrong in this case. :)

davidt97
12/20/14

I would say that I really like the end product and even thought there site was down when I wanted to order something they sent me an email. Telling me when I could order what I wanted once everything was sorted out again on the site.

Tip for consumers: I would say go for it support this good cause. There shirts are good quality I like it a lot.

craigj13
12/8/14

I ordered a shirt from them a couple of weeks ago; it came in today's mail (12-08-14). Although it took a bit longer than anticipated, I'm generally a happy camper. :-)

I've done what I could to help bolster gay rights; starting in late-summer 1993 when I wrote a demo program for the Commodore 64 computer titled, "AIDS Demo/TDC".

The following is the demo as seen on YouTube:

anissac
12/8/14

I ordered one lousy tank. ONE SHIRT. And I say lousy because the shirt honestly is of terrible quality. I got those automated "sorry we're behind" and "new warehouse!" emails and a tracking number that didn't actually go to anything. 3 months after ordering, I emailed "ryan" with a threat to go to the cops for this scam of a website. The shirt then came 2 days later. If you so desperately want a shirt from this company, you should probably do the same.

chelseyk
12/8/14

I had a great experience with this company. My shirt did take a while to leave the warehouse, but I was able to speak with someone super helpful right away and they showed me how to properly track it. The shirt just arrived, it fits well and is good quality. The package and the shirt does have an odd smell though :/. It will need to be washed before it can be worn. Overall I would order again!

Tip for consumers: The tracking number given to international customers doesn't work just through USPS, you can call and they will give you a link to track it.

angelm36
12/6/14

Okay Ryan, My turn. What you guys use the money for is your business but I would like what I paid for. Back in September I ordered two shirts: one said " Racism is not over but I'm over racism." That one is great, fits well, everything. The second one was a grey tank with purple lettering that says " Straight against Hate". It looks NOTHING like the picture online and the lettering is impossible to see. I called and left a message and no one called back so I emailed. In October someone named Mike responded, telling me to keep the first shirt that you would send another one this time a white one. I said that would be great. I waited another few weeks or so and emailed again asking if he had received my email. He said he did not, so I re-emailed. It was now the end of October and I had heard nothing. Ive emailed you folks three times since them. It is now going into the second week of DECEMBER and I've heard nothing back from you. I understand if you are busy and it's not like I have to have the shirt 10 minutes ago, but it would be nice to know you haven't taken my money and bailed. Right now I feel like I've been ripped off. A simple email letting me know you have received my email and are backed up is all I need to hear. I'm in retail and I know how crazy things can get, I just need some communication.

annah53
12/3/14

I ordered $150 worth of product with next day shipping (which is not cheap, may I add) and I still have not gotten my thins- this was in September. I'm not happy.

hegea
11/22/14

Just got my new "Girls just want to have FUN-damental rights"sweater,and I LOVE it! It is so so soft,and perfect size! Good quality,and all over awesome :) Found the website through a video link of theirs floating around on Facebook,and saw all their cool gear. They have anti sexism,anti racism and LGBTQA stuff that lets the world know what you think and support. Prices are good and shipping is relatively fast. Really recommend this! Greetings from Norway!

ericaa4
11/21/14

I was skeptical about them at first, only because the website said my order had been fulfilled but I hadn't received my package. However, after emailing customer service, it was quickly cleared up and I received my package literally 3 days after I contacted them. The jacket I ordered looks great and it was also for a great cause!

lisaa57
11/20/14

My daughter bought a hoodie from your site. We live in the UK. Unfortunately the Postman wouldn't deliver the parcel, as there was Customs to be paid on it, as the item was over £15. This should have been included in the delivery charge or at least pointed out quite clearly that there would be a charge when it reached your Country. We have therefore had to pay an extra charge of £12.35 to actually pick the parcel up from the Post Office. Almost half the cost again of the hoodie itself. This isn't a good advert to us for your overseas customers. I would advise you rectify this on your website ASAP. So no other unsuspecting teenage girls are taken in by it.

tobyg11
11/19/14

I ordered a shirt from them and while I didn't have any issues that I needed help resolving, so I may have not had the same experience as some reviewers had, I thought the purchasing experience was good. My only complaint was that it took a while but they were upfront about the time frame so I can't be that upset

cassier5
11/17/14

I ordered two shirts, one for myself and one for my daughter. After ordering I found out my daughter had wanted a different shirt than the one I picked. I emailed and asked if it was possible to get the shirt switched. Adam responded immediately and was very accomodating. The shirts arrived today and they are both perfect.

Tip for consumers: Shipping takes longer than I think we are used to in this day and age but they were true to their word, 2-3 weeks to arrive. Still happy :)

pams27
11/17/14

Like many, I saw the video of young girls cursing like sailors; "I shouldn't need a penis to get paid" had me in stitches. I went to the website to see if there was anything I'd wear. For $20+ the shirt I bought (which was received fairly quick) is not cheap but not expensive either and I love wearing it out.
HOWEVER, for such an important cause as equality, the business needs more transparency with regard to where exactly that $5 from each purchase is going. For all the posts on their Facebook page (literally every few hours), perhaps the new customer service team could take time to respond to the email I sent over a week ago? Or at least they could post how much money has been donated to which causes and when.

erict39
11/12/14

I recently ordered a tshirt from fckh8.com. I got the shirt in the time frame they predicted and it was exactly what I ordered. Nothing specular about the service or experience, but they did their job to my expectation and that's all we ever ask for, right?

hannahg3
11/12/14

Quick response to questions, fastest shipping I've had in years (once order was processed), quality product and great selection.

Tip for consumers: I had a hard time with iOS device (iPhone) when ordering; no problems when transferred to PC.

karyng2
11/9/14

Saw the shirts. Thought my 17 and 22 year old daughters would like them and they did. They came right on time and look great. All in all, a very positive experience.

jos3211
11/8/14

I love this site, what it supports, and the t-shirt I bought from it! The site supports wonderful things and even though it doesn't give all of the profit from selling their merchandise (which would be nice) it is still fabulous!

mollyw6
11/6/14

I dig what FCKH8 is trying to do, and even though there's many mixed feelings regarding where their support lies and the new crew taking over the business, They're doing an amazing job with their promoting and their clothing lines. I just received my grey and pink "Girls just want to have fun-damental rights" tee and I love it. It's soft and the lettering is super bright and stands out so people notice it. I also received it when they said it would be delivered so they're on their $#*!. They know what they're doing and I support it 100%. The only thing I dislike, is that their really isn't much variety in each group. The feminism stuff is very limited on what to choose from. It's either get a tee like I have in a tee form or jacket form, and there's one other saying on their other stuff that you can order on a tee or jacket as well. There just needs to be more, but I expect the team to come up with more things as they expand since the new team is still new.

claudiac15
11/6/14

Ordered a t-shirt. Fast shipping, quality of t-shirt is good (thick material, bright graphics). Very pleased!

jessicag32
11/3/14

I recently saw the video of the five little girls and immediately went to the website to order something. I ended up getting the zip-up hoodied, and I love it! It's really well mad, is super soft, and I love it even more than I thought I would. Definitely a great purchase!

lindseyg13
11/3/14

I love my FCKH8 Gear! Great company that supports all that have been treated with inequality and their supporters! I don't know what the shopping experience was like before new ownership, but my gear came on the first day they said it would! I love my hoodie so much, I'll be wearing it everywhere! #doinggoodieinmyhoodie!

adoniao
11/1/14

Excellent company with great customer service. Shipping was satisfactory and would definitely shop with them again.

charlesj21
10/24/14

-They don't support the LGBT+ community and other charities/causes, they exploit them to make profit (through viral marketing)

-On their website they explicitly say they're a for-profit company, not a charitable organization. None of the money you give them goes to a charity.

-They talk about donating to Race Forward. But even RF made a public statement on their facebook that they never received any donation from them.

-Saw various examples on their facebook of their ignorance about genders and sexuality, they're just downright rude.

-Horribly unprofessional

Steer away from this scam site.

Tip for consumers: Don't go on their website.

balamt
10/24/14

terrible company, exploits black tragedies to sell tee shirts and discredits many gender and sexual identities

casd16

dont ever support fckh8
they are scammers, encourage racist stereotypes ,steal other people's designs, are transphobic and just rude as hell . any sexuality that is "unacceptable" to them they won't acknowledge. they literally bully people in the comments on their facebook page . just don't support this group at all they are just looking for profit and don't actually care about what they say they "support"

Tip for consumers: dont ever support these $#*!boys

jackd63
10/23/14

Summary: This site is completely for profit and not for supporting any of the causes it claims to support

Because they encouraged kids to swear to forward an agenda they do not actively support - this is an advertising scam, to get you to pay $20 for a tshirt with an obnoxious and cliche phrase on them, when you could buy one from an actual charitable organisation who need the money to forward issues like homophobia, racism, ableism, and feminism.

And most importantly, charities fckh8 claims to support, do not want fckh8’s donations. Not that fckh8 were actually planning to donate.

Stop supporting fckh8, they are simply making a profit off serious causes.

They made money off the LGBT movement

They made money off Ferguson

and now, they’re making money off feminism.

And the sheer number of you buying shirts are actively enabling them to continue making money off the oppression of groups of people.

avrieb
10/22/14

I absolutely love their message BUT I ordered three shirts from them two years ago and months after I ordered them only one came and it was the wrong shirt and the wrong size. The other two still have not come. I tried calling and calling and usually no one would pick up and when I finally got someone on the line he promised me it would be shipped the following week. When it never was shipped, I called again and he said they were back ordered and that it would definitely be shipped the next week. Needless to say I wouldn't buy from this site until they get their act together.

jakem51
10/22/14

Robbing Peter to pay paul. Most items on the site do not exist. They are selling items on sale that do not exist to make money to fulfill thousands of ordens that they are behind on. I know this because I was shipping and printing these. This site is a scam. Do not order from this site. He not only owes the customers what they paid for but many others that worked for him. And yes he is my brother.

Tip for consumers: Don't pay for another extravagant trip for the owner with your money. You won't receive it

beatricec4
10/22/14

I was actually thinking of placing an order but after reading all of these reviews I think I'll pass!!!! Glad I did research before placing my order! They need to be more dedicated in ensuring that customers receive their items!!! Just not good business sense at all!

lauras62
10/11/14

I ordered $100 worth of merchandise and $35 shipping back in April and I still haven't received my order. They won't get in contact with me and refuse to answer my emails. I'm pretty pissed off as I ordered clothes for my partners birthday which was in July and had to buy other things as I never got my order. Don't order from this site! It's a scam and ripping off the lgbti community!

izziw
9/13/14

I NEVER write reviews. Ever. I think they're a dishonest picture of a company, and there is zero accountability. Yelp has personally cost me money based in fictatious reports..
This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had, and I'm an out lesbian- I've experienced some pretty homophobic $#*!.
I ordered one sweatshirt on October 2, 2013 as a birthday present to myself in Late November. (Self love- it's a big deal.)
Mid November I start sending emails and getting auto responses about a new guy in the office. Eventually asking to cancel my order, with no avail.
The phone number is a dead line.
I came out to my parents in that time,
And moved.
And broke up with my girlfriend. Twice.
In early May, 2014 I finally get a box with my sweatshirt in it, a few stickers, and an extra t-shirt.

If anyone is suing their asses and wants evidence I kept every email, and every detail of the transaction, let me know.

Tip for consumers: DONT use this site.

dinosauriog
9/10/14

Ya'll lefty liberal customers is plum crazy. So much fo bein tolerant yall jus plain ignunt!
Cant chu see these people love gay folks? They love str8t ppl too! Hell the juz luvz erbody. Send dem you goddam money....you can wait a little while....an if you don git yo $#*! ...WHO Cares? Dey Care! itz allz about the fell good anyways. Send in yo damn mony!

robinl32
8/27/14

I love my fckh8 gear! I decided to order a few shirts two weeks ago. I ordered two pride tank tops and a pink "chicks marry chicks shirt". I mistakenly gave them the wrong address to send so I quickly emailed them to have it changed. I didn't receive an immediate response but the next day I received a reply saying my address had been changed like I asked. I received my package in the mail today. Everything in my order looks great!