US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christinac8

First asking to talk to real customer service person... (in 26 reviews)

jessicag32

I recently saw the video of the five little girls and immediately went to the website to order something. (in 104 reviews)

joea12

I was quite happy with my product, and the fact that they got it to me within 2 weeks. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

hegea
11/22/14

Just got my new "Girls just want to have FUN-damental rights"sweater,and I LOVE it! It is so so soft,and perfect size! Good quality,and all over awesome :) Found the website through a video link of theirs floating around on Facebook,and saw all their cool gear. They have anti sexism,anti racism and LGBTQA stuff that lets the world know what you think and support. Prices are good and shipping is relatively fast. Really recommend this! Greetings from Norway!

ericaa4
11/21/14

I was skeptical about them at first, only because the website said my order had been fulfilled but I hadn't received my package. However, after emailing customer service, it was quickly cleared up and I received my package literally 3 days after I contacted them. The jacket I ordered looks great and it was also for a great cause!

lisaa57
11/20/14

My daughter bought a hoodie from your site. We live in the UK. Unfortunately the Postman wouldn't deliver the parcel, as there was Customs to be paid on it, as the item was over £15. This should have been included in the delivery charge or at least pointed out quite clearly that there would be a charge when it reached your Country. We have therefore had to pay an extra charge of £12.35 to actually pick the parcel up from the Post Office. Almost half the cost again of the hoodie itself. This isn't a good advert to us for your overseas customers. I would advise you rectify this on your website ASAP. So no other unsuspecting teenage girls are taken in by it.

tobyg11
11/19/14

I ordered a shirt from them and while I didn't have any issues that I needed help resolving, so I may have not had the same experience as some reviewers had, I thought the purchasing experience was good. My only complaint was that it took a while but they were upfront about the time frame so I can't be that upset

cassier5
11/17/14

I ordered two shirts, one for myself and one for my daughter. After ordering I found out my daughter had wanted a different shirt than the one I picked. I emailed and asked if it was possible to get the shirt switched. Adam responded immediately and was very accomodating. The shirts arrived today and they are both perfect.

Tip for consumers: Shipping takes longer than I think we are used to in this day and age but they were true to their word, 2-3 weeks to arrive. Still happy :)

pams27
11/17/14

Like many, I saw the video of young girls cursing like sailors; "I shouldn't need a penis to get paid" had me in stitches. I went to the website to see if there was anything I'd wear. For $20+ the shirt I bought (which was received fairly quick) is not cheap but not expensive either and I love wearing it out.
HOWEVER, for such an important cause as equality, the business needs more transparency with regard to where exactly that $5 from each purchase is going. For all the posts on their Facebook page (literally every few hours), perhaps the new customer service team could take time to respond to the email I sent over a week ago? Or at least they could post how much money has been donated to which causes and when.

erict39
11/12/14

I recently ordered a tshirt from fckh8.com. I got the shirt in the time frame they predicted and it was exactly what I ordered. Nothing specular about the service or experience, but they did their job to my expectation and that's all we ever ask for, right?

hannahg3
11/12/14

Quick response to questions, fastest shipping I've had in years (once order was processed), quality product and great selection.

Tip for consumers: I had a hard time with iOS device (iPhone) when ordering; no problems when transferred to PC.

karyng2
11/9/14

Saw the shirts. Thought my 17 and 22 year old daughters would like them and they did. They came right on time and look great. All in all, a very positive experience.

jos3211
11/8/14

I love this site, what it supports, and the t-shirt I bought from it! The site supports wonderful things and even though it doesn't give all of the profit from selling their merchandise (which would be nice) it is still fabulous!

mollyw6
11/6/14

I dig what FCKH8 is trying to do, and even though there's many mixed feelings regarding where their support lies and the new crew taking over the business, They're doing an amazing job with their promoting and their clothing lines. I just received my grey and pink "Girls just want to have fun-damental rights" tee and I love it. It's soft and the lettering is super bright and stands out so people notice it. I also received it when they said it would be delivered so they're on their $#*!. They know what they're doing and I support it 100%. The only thing I dislike, is that their really isn't much variety in each group. The feminism stuff is very limited on what to choose from. It's either get a tee like I have in a tee form or jacket form, and there's one other saying on their other stuff that you can order on a tee or jacket as well. There just needs to be more, but I expect the team to come up with more things as they expand since the new team is still new.

claudiac15
11/6/14

Ordered a t-shirt. Fast shipping, quality of t-shirt is good (thick material, bright graphics). Very pleased!

jessicag32
11/3/14

I recently saw the video of the five little girls and immediately went to the website to order something. I ended up getting the zip-up hoodied, and I love it! It's really well mad, is super soft, and I love it even more than I thought I would. Definitely a great purchase!

lindseyg13
11/3/14

I love my FCKH8 Gear! Great company that supports all that have been treated with inequality and their supporters! I don't know what the shopping experience was like before new ownership, but my gear came on the first day they said it would! I love my hoodie so much, I'll be wearing it everywhere! #doinggoodieinmyhoodie!

adoniao
11/1/14

Excellent company with great customer service. Shipping was satisfactory and would definitely shop with them again.

charlesj21
10/24/14

-They don't support the LGBT+ community and other charities/causes, they exploit them to make profit (through viral marketing)

-On their website they explicitly say they're a for-profit company, not a charitable organization. None of the money you give them goes to a charity.

-They talk about donating to Race Forward. But even RF made a public statement on their facebook that they never received any donation from them.

-Saw various examples on their facebook of their ignorance about genders and sexuality, they're just downright rude.

-Horribly unprofessional

Steer away from this scam site.

Tip for consumers: Don't go on their website.

balamt
10/24/14

terrible company, exploits black tragedies to sell tee shirts and discredits many gender and sexual identities

casd16

dont ever support fckh8
they are scammers, encourage racist stereotypes ,steal other people's designs, are transphobic and just rude as hell . any sexuality that is "unacceptable" to them they won't acknowledge. they literally bully people in the comments on their facebook page . just don't support this group at all they are just looking for profit and don't actually care about what they say they "support"

Tip for consumers: dont ever support these $#*!boys

jackd63
10/23/14

Summary: This site is completely for profit and not for supporting any of the causes it claims to support

Because they encouraged kids to swear to forward an agenda they do not actively support - this is an advertising scam, to get you to pay $20 for a tshirt with an obnoxious and cliche phrase on them, when you could buy one from an actual charitable organisation who need the money to forward issues like homophobia, racism, ableism, and feminism.

And most importantly, charities fckh8 claims to support, do not want fckh8’s donations. Not that fckh8 were actually planning to donate.

Stop supporting fckh8, they are simply making a profit off serious causes.

They made money off the LGBT movement

They made money off Ferguson

and now, they’re making money off feminism.

And the sheer number of you buying shirts are actively enabling them to continue making money off the oppression of groups of people.

avrieb
10/22/14

I absolutely love their message BUT I ordered three shirts from them two years ago and months after I ordered them only one came and it was the wrong shirt and the wrong size. The other two still have not come. I tried calling and calling and usually no one would pick up and when I finally got someone on the line he promised me it would be shipped the following week. When it never was shipped, I called again and he said they were back ordered and that it would definitely be shipped the next week. Needless to say I wouldn't buy from this site until they get their act together.

jakem51
10/22/14

Robbing Peter to pay paul. Most items on the site do not exist. They are selling items on sale that do not exist to make money to fulfill thousands of ordens that they are behind on. I know this because I was shipping and printing these. This site is a scam. Do not order from this site. He not only owes the customers what they paid for but many others that worked for him. And yes he is my brother.

Tip for consumers: Don't pay for another extravagant trip for the owner with your money. You won't receive it

beatricec4
10/22/14

I was actually thinking of placing an order but after reading all of these reviews I think I'll pass!!!! Glad I did research before placing my order! They need to be more dedicated in ensuring that customers receive their items!!! Just not good business sense at all!

lauras62
10/11/14

I ordered $100 worth of merchandise and $35 shipping back in April and I still haven't received my order. They won't get in contact with me and refuse to answer my emails. I'm pretty pissed off as I ordered clothes for my partners birthday which was in July and had to buy other things as I never got my order. Don't order from this site! It's a scam and ripping off the lgbti community!

izziw
9/13/14

I NEVER write reviews. Ever. I think they're a dishonest picture of a company, and there is zero accountability. Yelp has personally cost me money based in fictatious reports..
This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had, and I'm an out lesbian- I've experienced some pretty homophobic $#*!.
I ordered one sweatshirt on October 2, 2013 as a birthday present to myself in Late November. (Self love- it's a big deal.)
Mid November I start sending emails and getting auto responses about a new guy in the office. Eventually asking to cancel my order, with no avail.
The phone number is a dead line.
I came out to my parents in that time,
And moved.
And broke up with my girlfriend. Twice.
In early May, 2014 I finally get a box with my sweatshirt in it, a few stickers, and an extra t-shirt.

If anyone is suing their asses and wants evidence I kept every email, and every detail of the transaction, let me know.

Tip for consumers: DONT use this site.

dinosauriog
9/10/14

Ya'll lefty liberal customers is plum crazy. So much fo bein tolerant yall jus plain ignunt!
Cant chu see these people love gay folks? They love str8t ppl too! Hell the juz luvz erbody. Send dem you goddam money....you can wait a little while....an if you don git yo $#*! ...WHO Cares? Dey Care! itz allz about the fell good anyways. Send in yo damn mony!

robinl32
8/27/14

I love my fckh8 gear! I decided to order a few shirts two weeks ago. I ordered two pride tank tops and a pink "chicks marry chicks shirt". I mistakenly gave them the wrong address to send so I quickly emailed them to have it changed. I didn't receive an immediate response but the next day I received a reply saying my address had been changed like I asked. I received my package in the mail today. Everything in my order looks great!

danah26
8/1/14

TERRIBLE. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE..

Ordered something in JUNE and still has not arrived. This is a scam company and does not help through email and if you try to call they do not even accept messages because the inbox is "full."

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

austinw11
7/30/14

Ok......i dont get how its so damn hard to ship me my order i placed on 7/22/2013 and now its almost august of 2014!!! Over a year ago.... are you kidding me! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD dont buy from them.... CANT IMAGINE THE MONEY THEY ARE MAKING... im so mad and the sad part nothing i can do about it...call the number never answer or call backs, auto email replys that arent helpful. ZERO STARS!!!!! i just want my money back...:(

jayt27
6/27/14

Worst experience I have ever had buying anything in my entire life. I was hoping to have these tanks that I ordered for my wedding (which I ordered a few weeks in advance) I contacted them to let them know I needed them as soon as they could get them once I saw the handling time. No response. The wedding came and passed and no shirts, I contacted FOUR times until I got a response saying. "We will look into it..." No apologies or anything. Still nothing and I will never purchase a thing again.

hopep2
6/6/14

This 'company' can go to hell. I ordered a sweatshirt and bracelets for all about $50 bucks, that was FIVE MONTHS AGO. My first couple emails questioning where it was got a mixture of "we'll get to it later" and just plain ignoring.Then this new guy, Santi, plays the friend card and tries to act like they have it together now. Nope. Two more months, and I've officially had it with this company. I've been requesting my money back, and am once again being ignored.

This company is CRAP. They are scam artists. It's too bad since they seemed to support a good cause, so I didn't think they would be out to screw their patrons. It's just a bunch of untrained chimps working the orders.

erinh11
4/21/14

What's this? A review for FCKH8 that's higher than one star? Has a miracle occurred?
I think, perhaps, something right is finally happening at this company.
I ordered a tank top and a bumper sticker from the website at the end of March. The money was almost immediately taken out of my account, and I received an e-mail telling me that my order would be shipped within a week. I heard nothing that week. Now, I usually am the type of person who checks out reviews for a company/etc before buying from them, but in this case, I didn't. I had been waiting for a couple of years to buy a tshirt from them and had finally decided to do so.
What I found was...less than reassuring, to say the least. However, I received an e-mail about a week and a half after I placed my order telling me that the company was switching hands and would get back into action on April 14th. Lo and behold, April 14th comes, and I get an e-mail telling me that my order is being sent to the shipping warehouse, and was given a tracking number that I could use on USPS's website. I was still a little wary, but was feeling a little bit more reassured, so I just relaxed for a few days. It took a few days for my order to get out of the warehouse and into the USPS shipping facility, but after that, it was really fast getting here! It just arrived today, and I am very pleased. They also threw in a few stickers, bracelets, and pins, I'm assuming as an "apology" of sorts for it taking so long.

Hopefully, this represents the dawn of a new era for FCKH8; it really seems that the company is now starting to pick up on their slack and actually, you know, do their job.

allysonh1
3/29/14

Am I allowed to give 0 stars? Everyone is talking about how it's been a couple of months...I placed my order in November. Of 2012. I sent so many emails it was ridiculous. But I never heard back.

This morning I got an email from Tyler that said my order had been placed "on hold."
It's been a year and a half! The hoodie was for Obama's campaign...Yeah, I really need that now.

This company steals your money and won't respond when you inquire about your order or ask for a refund. Stay away.

kriss34
3/26/14

If you think ordering from these fools is a good idea, go here first and read about all of the consumers who have had money STOLEN from them from Fckh8.com

My story? I ordered back in September. I requested a refund after two months. I contacted the BBB, Fckh8 ignored that. They don't return calls or e-mails, they block you on Facebook if you complain.

READ THESE REVIEWS AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY DON'T FALL VICTIM AS WELL!

bethh11
3/26/14

Placed my order for a tank on Feb 12th. Still have not received my order. On march 8th I sent an email to ryan asking about the status. Got an email back from Chris saying he was new and coming to "whip things into shape" and that he'd be in touch soon. It's now 2 weeks later and I haven't heard from him or anyone else. I'm moving in a month so it's doubtful I'll ever receive my order at this point. So disappointing.

samanthac13
3/19/14

Placed an order on 11/13/2013 and still haven't received my order. When I ask for someone to contact me from customer service, all I receive are the same automated email about twenty times. This is getting ridiculous. No refund, no product, no customer service. I'm out $50. Do not purchase from this company.

michelf3
3/5/14

It is now March 5th. I placed my order for 2 shirts and buttons on NOVEMBER 15th 2013! It has been 16 WEEKS since I first placed the order. You sent me an email to myself on January 7th apologizing for the delay and offered a free shirt. I can understand a delay taking a few additional weeks but I PAID for something FOUR months ago. The intention was gifting the items for Christmas. It's almost ST.PATRICKS DAY! This puts me in a very awkward position, please advise me further because I am an up most dissatisfied as a customer because this is not what I intended when I spent my money. No one will reply to any of my emails or phone calls! I don't know what to do...

kerriec
3/5/14

Same song and dance as everyone else. Ordered a shirt 2 months ago, never got it. I call and leave messages, no response. I send emails and instantly get the auto generated email in return. They posted a pic of the shirt I ordered on their fb page, and when I commented that I never got mine, they instantly deleted it because others started making the same comments. I find it ironic that an anti bullying site is taking advantage of hundreds of people!! There must be something that can be done to stop these people.

ginp
3/3/14

I like everyone wish I had found this before placing an order. I placed an order for a hoodie totalling 36.99 after almost a month of nothing from them I started calling and emailing tyler and ryan. Still nothing. I have asked for a refund. I dont even want the damn hoodie anymore! Ive also contacted the police department and printed off these reviews as well as other negative reviews from other websites and am filing fraud charges.

cjd5
2/21/14

I ordered two "Don't Be Hatin' On the Homos" Wristbands on 1/15/14 and it is now 2/21/14 and I have yet to receive my order. I have e-mailed Ryan several times, and all I get is the whole "sorry we are a bit behind" mass e-mail that everyone gets. I got the e-mail that they received my money (of course) right after I placed my order, but after that, NOTHING. I would not recommend this site to anyone. From what I have already read on here, I am not the first one to have trouble and I'm not the worst case. I love what they are doing and what they stand for, but they clearly need to get their ducks in a row before I ever even think to order from them again. I'm a very displeased customer right now, and if you order from the site, you most likely will be too. I just wish I found this site before I ordered from them.
~CJ

torio1
2/16/14

I ordered ONE sweater from them in August.
They finally responded to my countless emails with an automated email in December where they said they would ship me a free t-shirt with my order because it got "lost" in the Christmas rush. I ORDERED IN AUGUST!
I haven't heard from them since other than their stupid automated emails.
I just want my damn sweater or my fcking money back.

jessicaa18
2/12/14

I got an email in August 2013 from fckh8 (who I've ordered a t shirt from before and got it in a timely matter) promoting a discount on rainbow gear with a promo code. I thought this was great so I bought it, used the code and ended up paying $40 and change for shipping. My card was charged almost immediately, and they've had my money ever since. Literally 5 and a half months later, and I still don't have my merchandise. I've emailed "Ryan" so many times, always getting the run around. After a couple months he said they were out of the product I ordered and asked me to choose another hoodie. I understood and chose another and thought that would be the end of it. Another few months pass and I still get nothing. I emailed him almost every month asking and asking. Eventually he said "Wow we've been slacking on your order! I'll throw in a free shirt!" So I chose a shirt (this was after asking several times for a refund because I was over this) and he said "Okay it's all taken care of." That last email was sent to me over a month ago. Still nothing. No confirmation email that it shipped, no nothing. I just emailed him again saying that if he didn't send me an email with the exact details of what I'm getting, when it's shipping, and when it will get to my house by Monday, I'm calling my credit card and disputing the charge. Like I told Ryan in my many emails, I'm all about this cause. No matter what your intention, however, terrible customer service and charging for orders you KNOW you can't fulfill is a great way to lose customers. I'm so disappointed. I guess all I can do is hope they get their act together and keep emailing Ryan until I get an answer. Overall verdict: great cause, terrible business.

davidc141
2/10/14

I, like many others here, placed an order months ago, with no product. Order was December 4. I have written back to Ryan, but no word from him. I note that Ryan appears to be going through the reviews here to send product to those who complain publicly. So here goes. Love to get the shirts still.

ronit3
1/29/14

I tried to give them Zero stars, but couldn't!!!. I ordered on October 31, 2013 a sweatshirt for my daughter. It is January 29, 2014 no sweatshirt (37.14) No one answers the phone. I message on FB with a reply that they would look into it on January 14. Ready to dispute charge with bank. Horrible customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

stephaniel10
1/29/14

RUN - you will have nothing but a bad experience.

I ordered OCTOBER 2 2013. I have been following up with "Ryan" since October 11. It is now January 29, 2014. Anything wrong with this picture?

I really wish I would have done some research before giving them my money because I'm sure that I'll never see the product I ordered.

I hope that they get theirs.... I was just trying to support a cause I believe in, through what I THOUGHT was a company that aligned with my values. Turns out they are just capitalizing on people like us that feel that way.

I'm sure "Ryan" is a bot and "the team" is living it up with the millions of stolen dollars for product never delivered.

joshq
1/10/14

Sitting at 60 business days since I placed my order, (October 17/13) I've left over 15 voice messages and have been calling at least every other day, they WILL NOT return any phone calls... Can't actually seem to get a hold of anyone, and there should be no reason for a hold up of this magnitude. Ridiculous! They say they've "shipped hundreds of thousands of t-shirts to supporters", but apparently they forgot mine. SMH

natoshad
1/3/14

I ordered almost $60 worth of tshirts as Christmas gifts for my son 2 months ago and they have yet to arrive. I have BEGGED for the money back in emails and phone messages but all I get is automated responses telling me my order will arrive soon. I feel completely swindled. Do not order from these people, they are awful.

dianea11
1/2/14

OMG!!! I'm reading everyones experience and they match mine 100%! I too ordered back in Oct., I've been calling and emailing and NADA. NOT. ONE. REPLY. BACK. EVER! FCKH8?? More like FCK them!!! I'll send my money towards the NOH8 Campaign. Adam follows through on his word, unlike Ryan.

priesta
12/28/13

Ordered two shirts in September, didn't receive the shipment until early November, but only received one shirt. Received multiple excuses about how I will be contacted again, but still receiving advertisements to throw more money aw -- er, I mean, order more stuff with them. Aside from those, and the auto-mailed excuses, nothing. Telephone number on the invoice isn't functional, and I will be submitting a report to the AZ Chamber of Commerce, AZ Attorney General, and BBB, as well as considering legal action, to get my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

I also find it very disturbing that this 'Ryan' uses the same response, for the majority of reviews here...

kiml26
12/23/13

I placed an order for a sweatshirt on 10/12 and never received it. I emailed them on 11/8 and they advised it would go out in 2-3 weeks and delay was caused by a bad printer. Still no sweatshirt and its 12/23. Ive emailed them numerous times and always get an automatic reply. FRAUDULENT company. DO NOT PURCHASE from them. THEY HAVE OVER 110 complaints with the Better Business Bureau for taking customers money and never sending the product, failing to respond and failure to refund payment. I filed a complaint and the company failed to respond. I have written a letter to our Attorney General regarding this company.

melissan5
12/20/13

HORRIBLE!!!!!! I ordered a T-Shirt on 9/3/2013, and till this day (12-20-13) I still have not received my package. I've called the number on the website and it's a recording. I've emailed Ryan and Tyler 13 times and no response. Don't buy from these people!!!!

7 Photos for Fckh8