US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jessicag32

I recently saw the video of the five little girls and immediately went to the website to order something. (in 133 reviews)

sarahm137

Then I got an email saying please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping. (in 12 reviews)

jasonm20

Last, but not least, these shirts are comfortable and a great shirt to wear. (in 99 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amberm17
8/11/15

I ordered 2 shirts and got my confirmation email that stated to allow 2-3 weeks for the shirts to ship. It's been over a month and I never received an email saying that they have shipped or that they were going to be later shipping. I emailed a week ago and still haven't heard anything back. I've called and no one answers. This is frustrating. I just want to know when I'll have these shirts. One was a birthday gift that the birthday has now long passed. Order number 64627.

poppys1
7/10/15

I ordered a sweatshirt from FCKH8 several months ago. I then received an email saying my order had been shipped and would arrive within two to three weeks along with a tracking number. Not only did the tracking number not work (saying 'an error' occurred multiple times) but my package STILL hasn't come in (to Canada). I've written emails to them trying to explain my situation, but they've been no help. I'd give them 0 stars if that was an option but it's not. Please don't but from this company!!!

murillos
7/7/15

It took some while due Brazilian customer but the tshirt is here! Perfect!

sarahb139
6/27/15

I placed an order for $100 worth of clothes on April 2nd. I started emailing them in May, asking where my items were. I got one response (which didn't answer any of my questions) and then they stopped responding.
I disputed the payment and paypal gave my money back. I'm glad they did, because my package never arrived!
This is the worst company I've ever purchased from.

sarahm137
6/16/15

I ordered a shirt for a Pride event. I was really excited to wear it. Then I got an email saying please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping. Not being able to get it for pride. So I emailed them asking if there was any way I could pay to get it faster. They emailed me back within the next few days and said they would make sure to ship it out that day, so I would be able to get it for pride at no extra cost! The fact that they were willing to go above and beyond for me made me feel great! I can't wait to wear my shirt for pride weekend! Awesome customer service fckh8!

Extremely satisfied customer!

carmeni1
5/1/15

I visited the online shop after watching the video of the five little girls on YouTube and I found a lot of nice products with big messages! I bought an anti-sexism T-shirt and I'm really happy with it. Fair price and good quality. The shippment arrived before I expected (I'm from Spain). Recommended.

giovannas3
4/29/15

I am a huge human rights supporter and I love the creative ways that this site is against hate! I ordered a shirt and it arrived way earlier than expected and it is a perfect fit! I will definitely order more things from fckh8 and i recommend this site sooo much!!

zoes11
4/29/15

I got a feminist t-shirt and it came in a timely manner and it looked really good! I was happy overall!

lillyh3
4/20/15

Such comfy shirts with A MEANING! Love the prints!!!! I honestly have never bought such a nice fitting tshirt online, they are normally too small and uncomfortable to wear but I feel confident wearing my fkh8 shirt! I have the "Girls just want to have fundamental rights" and I think that is so incredibly true.

evang46
4/18/15

I bought two t-shirts from you guys recently, and i love them! The quality is great, the fit is great, and the comfort is great. A+ ! I love a clothing with a strong positive message!

brittanys24
4/17/15

I love the point that fckh8 gets acrossed! And I love my shirt!

samd66
4/17/15

I recently bought a jumper from FCKH8 after watching the potty mouth princess YouTube clip and I absolutely love it. It's very comfortable and a perfect fit. A few people have commented on how great the message is "girls just want to have fundamental rights"

tomc79
4/13/15

I really enjoyed the website! I ordered the fckh8 lanyard and it came pretty quick even though I live on the other side of the world!
Really happy with the service! And I will be buying more things! :)

elisas6
4/13/15

I saw the video of the potty mouthed princesses and I knew I wanted to be a part of this. I went to their website and saw all this cool merch and fell in love. I ordered the some dudes/chicks marry dudes/chicks get over it. It said it would arrive in 3 weeks but it arrived in days! Going on a roadtrip next week, hope these bracelets will catch somebody's eye and decide to also make a change

melissaq
4/13/15

We have had too many transgendered kids commit suicide in our town recently. I wanted a shirt that said something to let kids know they are supported and loved. This is the only company that had shirts specifically about kids. I wanted to show kids an adult is out here pulling for them and there is a community of support here for them. The quality of the shirt is great. Delivery was fast. And, the message is perfect. Thank you FCKH8 for helping us support the kids we may never get to meet but who see the message in a crowd.

amyp37
4/12/15

Great design, very eye catching and attractive. I ordered which was a bit long, only because women's small in a baby-doll cut usually don't fit me well. I can work with the length and I'm so happy with it.

telmap
4/11/15

I lost my wristband and went to order a replacement. I was pleasantly surprised at the new designs available and ordered myself a new tshirt, as well. All of my experiences with fckh8 have been fantastic. My very first tshirt order had to be exchanged because they sent the wrong size so I was holding my breath on this one. I got the exact size and design I ordered and much faster than I expected. I am glad to support this cause and proudly wear their apparel and wristband. A+ from me!

lucial4
4/10/15

I love the swater i bought from you! It's really nice, so soft!

millyp1
4/8/15

I recently purchased a beautifully made t-shirt from FCKH8. Not only was the garment's message one of equality and power but the product was inexpensive, well-made, true to size and was delivered speedily with very low-cost international shipping too! Thank-you FCKH8 :)

tonyad3
4/8/15

Love everything about this site, especially the video with the little girls, my ten year old son knows that No means No PERIOD, Some of these people don't understand that CIVIL RIGHTS ARE FOR EVERY HUMAN not Just some!

katyr4
4/7/15

The expected delivery time said 2-3weeks but it arrived in 2days! Sizes run a little big on shirts but other than that 100% great

danieller19
4/5/15

I saw the video of the little girls and had to buy a shirt and tried to tell everyone I could to buy one too! I love what the site stands for in all areas. The only issue I have is I bought the flowy shirt and in the picture and description it did not mention it was a crop top! I will be returning it to get another one for sure!

blakec11
4/3/15

I ordered the gray legalize love shirt and it's SO comfy. The site offers so many shirts in unique styles, that will match anything you wear.

alicem40
4/2/15

I bought two shirts and they arrived promptly. They fit awesome. All in all, great service!

kimberlym36
3/31/15

i'm proud to be a part of such a positive entity...this planet needs "positivity" so very badly

Tip for consumers: buy what you believe :D

sarahd63
3/30/15

I bought one of their t-shirts after I saw the video of the little girls. Absolutely love my shirt and this company is awesome!

daniellep8
3/30/15

I had a friend bring this group to my attention and they are nothing short of incrediable! I have just purchased my first 2 articles of clothing and have many others on my wishlist! Excellent company, articles of clothing are of great quality and proceeds help fuel their messages. Kept up the great work and I'll definitely be purchasing more shortly as will all my friends whom support the cause. YOU ROCK, KEEP IT GOING!

Tip for consumers: Small is still a bit roomy for a true small

liol2
3/30/15

FKCH8 message catch the eye and make people think. It's provocative and at the same time impressively meaningful. It inspires me to stand for myself and others and to keep on engaging the conversation on equalities.

alonyat
3/27/15

The company FCKH8 sends humorously impactful messages to the world by way of controversy, and I love it!! Unfortunately, westernized culture thrives on negativity so FCKH8 sarcastically placates society to send positive and powerful message; with the intent to drive change. Check them out at FCKH8.com

Tip for consumers: Watch the Videos.. they're awesome!!!

lulur1
3/27/15

When I saw the video of the little girls talking about equality for women I rushed to the site to buy the "This is what a #FEMINIST looks like" shirt. I love it!!! It's soft and comfy. I want to wear it everyday<3

baileyk14
3/27/15

Super proud owner of "This is what a feminist looks like" tee. It's soft and comfy, and arrived within a week or two of ordering. There are competing products out there, but I was happy to purchase from this company because some of the profits go towards actually changing the world. Go FCKH8!

meghanb3
3/26/15

I ordered the pink "girls just wanna have fun----damental rights" tank and I got so many high fives and compliments at school today! The site was easy to use and they even have a live chat rep to help with any questions on the ordering process you have! Seriously don't know why they don't have more stars!

sarahl92
3/26/15

I just received my "Girls just want to have fun... damental rights." hoodie and I love love love it. After starting an online discussion on my Facebook page due to posting the video of little girls using the 'f-word' to raise awareness of women's rights I had to have this hoodie. It arrived a lot earlier than I thought it would (confirmation email says to allow for 2-3 weeks of production and shipping time). And came with a little card stating that after posting a review they will send out a free fckh8 key chain. So here I am :)

04/28/2015 EDIT: Finally received key chain. Just took forever.

heatherd23
3/26/15

Lots of stuff to choose from. I wanted to buy everything. Thanks for making these things.... giving me the ability to publicly express how I feel!

alicem39
3/25/15

I ordered a white "this is what a #feminist looks like" and it came in perfect condition and its so adorable. And it fits perfectly. I recommend this site to anyone who wants to show what they believe in and what people deserve! I will most definitely shop there again, favorite place.

nicholast19

You guys rock! Love FCKH8.com

allisonp6
3/25/15

I ordered my shirt (Girls Just Want To Have FUNdamental Rights) and it came with in 4 days. I'm really happy to be able to show my activism and beliefs in such a fun and witty way. I'm excited to wear it. The clothes not only spread awesome messages but are also awesome quality. Already recommended this site to friends!

cherronw
3/23/15

This shirt game super quick! I work for starbucks and we just started writing #racetogether on customers cups to raise awareness about racism. This shirt is something I'll be proud to wear when Im off the clock and it makes such a bold statement. Thank you

brittanym21
3/21/15

Fckh8 is awesome. I am proud to be LGBT and proud to support Fckh8.

jarrods8
3/20/15

In the past week, I ordered two shirts from Fckh8, and was excited for both of them. After ordering, I received an email stating that one shirt was out of stock, and was asked if I would like a replacement or a refund. I chose to get a different shirt and asked for a surprise... And was I in for one! I was sent a better shirt, two wrist bands, and a bumper sticker that all arrived within two days!
I'll definitely be ordering again when they get new shirts.

abbieh1
3/16/15

I needed my product shipped to me by a certain time, and the company communicated with me via email to make sure I would get my product on time and exactly how I wanted it. Love the message they are spreading along with being extremely supportive of customers! Great company & great experience!

mylesq
3/15/15

I was hesitant on ordering from FCKH8.com because I was aware of it's reputation for bad service. That was in the past and now things seem to have gotten better. I ordered a shirt and it warned me that it would take 2 to 3 weeks to deliver but I received the shirt exactly 1 week after ordering the shirt. I am satisfied with my experience with FCKH8 and will probably be ordering something again from them soon.

chetc9
3/1/15

Purchased a shirt less than 2 weeks ago. It arrived today and I'm extremely satisfied with it. In fact I may order again for gifts. The item I bought is super comfortable cotton and it fits perfecto! And I'm a very picky finicky NY'er. Good job folks at FCKH8. I don't was the issues were with the previous owners but from my experience so far I couldn't ask for a better online shopping experience.

monf
1/25/15

I ordered from this website a while ago, but based on the reviews i've read its still the same. Great message! Terrible company.
It took 6+ months for my order to get here (to Canada). And it was sent only after multiple threats to report them for being a scam. MULTIPLE. My father is an officer (which who probably wouldn't do much about an online case since he's in a completely different unit) but it wasn't until i mentioned that, that i finally received my order. Which contained all wrong sizes.
The actual quality of the clothing is pretty decent, the lettering on the hoodies started cracking after only a couple months though.

Like I said, it's a great message, but whoever is running the merchandise part of these needs to be replaced. It's just awful.

Tip for consumers: I would highly recommend not buying from them, unless you have 6 months to wait around for it and the time to write several complaint emails to them, the BBB has even tried to help resolve their issues with them but to no avail.
There's got to be better websites with better service that support the same cause.

richl21
1/16/15

Found this website about 3 years ago. I have ordered many things and have always been happy. This last time I ordered and it did warn that it could take a while to ship. I had my items within a week.

lorin15
1/9/15

I absolutely love my new shirts. I ordered them a little over a week ago and just received them today. I am excited to help spread the message of love and equality when I wear them. Thank you!

emilyv16
12/28/14

I ordered a shirt from this website, and I was in constant contact with their customer service reps because, it took an entire month just for them to ship it. I was starting to think the website was a scam. Thankfully they finally sent it after talking with three different people, and I received it two days after. If it wasn't a gift for christmas, I would have canceled it. When it did come in, I was worried it might have been to small, so I asked about their return policy and they said I would just have to pay the shipping cost, but I said forget it because by the time I send it back it would probably take them another month just to give me the bigger size, so it wasn't worth it. I would never recommend this website to anyone. It's a shame really because their merchandise is so appealing, but by the time it comes in, the interest is gone.

valj5
12/26/14

LOVE MY SHIRTS!!

I was nervous when I ordered the shirts Monday, December 22, needing it by Sunday, December 28th (a present I would bring abroad) and the website warned to expect 2-3 week deliveries. However, the notifications also suggested emailing in if it were priority and it worked out great for me! I got a nice email back the next day saying the company would put out my shirts ASAP.

Anyway, I received my package today. Both of the shirts are super comfy (I got a 100% cotton and a flowy racer-back) and I'm proud to sport that this is what a #feminist looks like.

As a point of reference for future customers, my medium cotton t-shirt is a little snug. It's very comfortable and fits well, but if you're wondering if the sizes run a bit big or a bit small, it's small. Incidentally, the racer-back style truly is flowy and allows more room because I ordered that in a size small and it fits just as comfortably.

I'm generally scared of ordering online but have been proven wrong in this case. :)

davidt97
12/20/14

I would say that I really like the end product and even thought there site was down when I wanted to order something they sent me an email. Telling me when I could order what I wanted once everything was sorted out again on the site.

Tip for consumers: I would say go for it support this good cause. There shirts are good quality I like it a lot.

craigj13
12/8/14

I ordered a shirt from them a couple of weeks ago; it came in today's mail (12-08-14). Although it took a bit longer than anticipated, I'm generally a happy camper. :-)

I've done what I could to help bolster gay rights; starting in late-summer 1993 when I wrote a demo program for the Commodore 64 computer titled, "AIDS Demo/TDC".

The following is the demo as seen on YouTube: