US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

finam

Fandango Gift card disappointment-- "processing a fee"
(in 33 reviews)

davidd93

Purchased tickets once and was pretty surprised to see their service fee. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johns819
1/25/15

fundango is a scam I keep getting the same internal error message when trying to buy tickets on line. it seems they want c/c and billing info to redeem your gift card value, Better off selling it to cash for cards and take 92% cash value.

denist14
1/23/15

Bought 2 gift cards, gift card applied fine but I kept getting an error when trying to complete purchase: “We are sorry, but an internal error has occurred”. Wasted 2 hours with customer support but they can't assist with purchasing, just giving advice. I've tried 2 different PCs and an app, same error. Will never use again.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

jakec29
1/18/15

____Money Down the Toilet, Heart Broken___

I am poor. I can't afford to go to a movie. My mother was kind enough to purchase $50 in fandango gift cards so I could take her grandchild to a movie if he did well in school. He worked hard in school because of the promise to a movie. His heart (and mine) was broken when the fandango site WOULD NOT PROCESS THE CARD. I'm a hacker so I tried every trick in the book. Child's heart broken. Mom's money completely thrown away. Fandango employees, there's a class action lawsuit coming and a special place in hell for you.

Tip for consumers: Run away. Get a refund if you can. Tell others.

sjp
1/10/15

I've used Fandango successfully for several years, fees & all, as part of gift cards. I received a g/c for $25.00 and the value is listed when I check it online, however, I continue to receive error messages when attempting to buy a ticket. I tried the 800 number (don't waste your time) and then emailed cust. serv. Finally received a form email which gave me instructions on how to buy a ticket online. Grrr! I will probably ask friends & family to use a different movie g/c from now on... boo.

leylak
1/8/15

SCAMdango is right! I hate this service is sucks. Unfortunately our movie theater close by uses this service and you have to buy tickets reserve in advance ect. Since school is out from too cold wetter I got tickets for the afternoon show. Now it has turned to whiteout conditions outside when it hasn't snowed for 3 days it's below zero out so how's it snowing. I better show up for the movie now or I loose out money because you have to reserve but and pay for movie tickets ahead. Crap and "convenience fee" wth? It's not convenient ie t to plan ahead and pay for a movie so far ahead. Fandango is awful awful awful.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

andreab56
1/7/15

bought a dinner and movie gift pack for relatives. It said on package could be used for Loews or AMC....it neglected to mention to had to buy tickets online in advance (and from reading the reviews of others here, with a service charge) According to customer service rep Tiffany W. it explains this inside the package, unfortunately, I did not tear open the package in the store to read the "fine print". I feel duped, and would not use them again....in fact I will work to avoid fandango and would tell others to do the same

Tip for consumers: don't

kathys43
1/5/15

I received a 25.00 gift card. I was charged a 2.00 fee. After purchasing 2 tickets there was 3.80 left on my card, which I cannot use because you can't buy anything else. Also a big hassle! Wish there was an option for zero stars!

Tip for consumers: Don't use Fandango.

robertl109
1/4/15

the sucketh is large at Scamdango... Unless you are looking for movie times, stay away. DO NOT buy gift cards from or to use ON Fandango. I went to use a $25 gift card I had received from my sister, and after using two different browsers I continued to where the sale was finalized only to receive "Internal Site Error" messages. As an added "bonus" there was a $1.35 "convenience fee" on each ticket, which amounts to a %19 charge per ticket. That means 19% of the card I will never get to use. I tried "Live Chat" for assistance. When I got on I was 31st in the queue (sounds like lots of problems at Fandango) and a 19-20 minute wait time. After 35 minutes I got hold of someone (not entirely sure it was a real person to start with) but by then it was... time to go to the movie, where I got to lay out $25 REAL dollars for tickets although I had a gift card... never again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy gift cards from Scamdango

heatherw22
1/3/15

Worst gift idea ever!!! I'll never buy this again!! So unhappy with the availability of theaters and surcharges.

Tip for consumers: Horrible idea!!

alicew28
1/1/15

Fandango is the worst kond of scam! DO NOT purchase the gift certificates without verifying local theaters!! NONE of the theaters within a 50 miles radius of me sells tickets through fandango. It is a waste of hard earned money!!! How this company is still in business is beyond me as they are making money off of a product they can't deliver!!!
DONT USE FANDANGO you will get screwed!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE...if you want to throw money away just use your garbage can, you'll get the same out of it.

rital13
1/1/15

You cannot use this a Fandango gift card at the theatre. You must order tickets online first and hope you don't have something come up so you can't go since you have to know what show and what time you will be attending. You will be charged and additional $2 fee for every ticket to process. I received a $25 gift card which should have let me go to the matinee with a friend twice but due to extra fee and no matinee price available on Fandango I can go once with not even enough left for a child ticket. this is a rip-off. Do not get this gift card! they should be put out of business for making it seem they are helping you have a better movie experience.

Tip for consumers: Every ticket has a fee added. Don't use this site. Buy directly from your movie theatre.

tammih2
1/1/15

BUYER BEWARE -- In addition to the cost of the movie ticket there is a "convenience fee" PER TICKET!!!!
I bought several gift cards for xmas presents and one for myself. Had I known there was an additional “convenience fee” above and beyond the cost of the ticket I would NEVER have purchased ANY of these cards. What a RIP-OFF! Also, you still have to wait in line at the box office with your confirmation number to get your tickets! I am so angry about this I will tell everyone one I know NOT to purchase these scam cards!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FANDANGO GIFT CARDS -- HUGE RIP OFF!

marnis
12/28/14

Horrible. Just horrible. Tried to make a purchase tonight with gift cards to the movies. Convenience fees added, of course. There was an error. My mobile app wouldn't let me back in. Decided to go home. Got an email confirmation it went through. Called to get a refund, since I didn't use it. They are making me REpurchase tickets at my own cost and then will put the money back on my gift card so I get to deal with them again? Yeah, no thanks. Won't be recommending this company.

tl55
12/28/14

What an inconvience! Fandango charges you a "CONVIENCE FEE." This fee is not disclose. I had purchased several of these gift cards thinking that these would be great gifts. I had no idea all of the headache, fees, POOR customer service that accompanied these cards. God forbid if you leave off a number in your confirmation & try to pick up your tickets. Fandango does not want to refund; well try to even to do an exchange.........
I have "never" witnessed anything like this in my life.
I was thinking when I purchased this gift card for my son's birthday; it would be a great gift. I have discovered children like various gift cards because it gives them freedom like adults. So much for this idea.
I do not have any kind words for Fandango right now.
My advice pay & purchase gift cards at the box office. Carmike had a better deal during the holiday anyway. Minus the "inconvenience fees:-)

Tip for consumers: Purchase tickets & gift cards at the theater!

michaelj86
12/26/14

Hard to believe that in 2014 scams like this can exist in plain site. So you buy a gift card thinking it is actually useable, when you find it doesn't work with any theaters good luck getting a refund or any service whatsoever. "Convenience fee" is a joke and clearly they also charge the theaters, which is why none of the good theaters work with them! So ridiculous that a business like this exists today. Oh - and how much time does this really save? You end up spending more money, and more time, since you have to print out some stupid code and then hope that the kid at the theater knows what to do with it. Just go buy a ticket at the theater! It's quicker, cheaper, and hopefully these idiots go out of business.

Tip for consumers: Beware - Never use Fandango - EVER

df75
12/26/14

Get info from the site but DO NOT buy your tickets from them. They charge a service fee but there is no benefit from this service. You still have to wait in same line with everyone else buying tickets. You can't download your ticket and bring it with you like other entertainment sites. There is no convenience for the fee they charge, just giving away your money. I won't be using them again to but tickets.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy your tickets from them.

andym67
12/23/14

Fandango has been besieged with a "fee for no service" principle of doing business.
My wife purchased two tickets for the Indian blockbuster movie "PK" and was charged a convenience fee of a couple of dollars per ticket. But when we got to Regal in Westboro Mass, there was no one at the multiplex to speed check in and we ended up waiting in line at a alternate ticket counter that was a part of the refreshments area! Obviously, Fandango has a small print somewhere stating that it's not up to them to manage customer service at the theatres, and as usual is the case, if the event isn't American, then the quality of the service drops because it's expected off people to put up with compromises.
!

Tip for consumers: IF YOU'RE BUYING TICKETS FOR A MOVIE THAT ISN'T A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE, SKIP FANDANGO. EVEN IF YOU USED THIS SITE, YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE AT THE MOVIES!

FANDANGO HAS NO PROBLEMS CHARGING YOU A CONVENIENCE FEE, BECAUSE THEY WILL AND WON'T BOTHER TO JUSTIFY THIS CHARGE OR BACK IT UP WITH A SERVICE ASSURANCE OF SOME KIND!

POOR! POOR! POOR!

tomd65
12/22/14

Tried to order gift cards, but couldn't find any information all the way through the process as to what their service fee would be. Decided not to continue the purchase. From what I could gather from the fine print, their fee (how ever much it might be) would be deducted from the value of the gift card. No Thanks!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy unless you know the full price and affiliated costs up front.

lewism28
12/20/14

We got a Christmas gift card from my sister in law. The 23 % convenience fee is not disclosed. Disingenuous at best. Told my sister in law to not use it again.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy a Fandango gift caed.

pissedo29
12/19/14

0 Stars would be more accurate here. I'm so frustrated that I purchased tickets to our movie tonight and was charged a hidden "convenience fee" of $4.00 that wasn't disclosed before I sent payment.

2ndly, this company has no phone numbers to call customer support. Only way to reach them is to engage in a "live chat." This way , they don't have to deal with angry customers.

I explained my dissatisfaction to "Jermaine" who basically told me that they have a no-refund policy and that nothing can be done.

This company is an unnecessary function of purchasing movie tickets. They exist only to charge you a fee for what would not be charged at the theater.

beware!

Tip for consumers: Beware!

jannel1
12/7/14

Fandango manipulates movie reviews by keeping good reviews on top of the list; for weeks if you write a bad review it does get dropped quickly to the bottom of the list. Notice, lately all movies have been getting four or five stars, really?
Fandango, this is false advertising and unethical.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy your movie ticket based on reviews what you see on the Fandango web site, these reviews are manipulated by fandango to make EVERY movie look good with 4 or 5 star rating.
Read reviews about the movies at other sides.

aaronb50
12/3/14

#1. This should be you're very last choice to purchase tickets from. For a company with such a well known name, it is amazing how bad of a company it is, as you can read from the reviews.
#2. Double check your order, if you make a mistake of any kind, good luck on getting a refund.
A. I used this service for the first time a week ago. I entered a name of a town I was visiting. What I ended up purchasing was 6 tickets in a town with the same name in a different state. I called fandango BEFORE the movie started, I could not get through. I sent a e-mail immediately afterword. And for the last week I have been receiving emails from there cust service telling me they do not have enough information.
B. I got through today, after a very long wait on hold. They told me I was SOL, not there problem and to contact the theater in the state that was purchased. I am now out $70.

Horrible company.

Tip for consumers: Here is a tip; Don't use the site. Try Flixster, much, much, much better.

isaels
11/30/14

Today 11/30/2014 around 3:40 pm I wanted to cancel my tickets for movie I wanted to take my 7 year old to go see around 6:15. I spoke to a wonderful women name Daniela over the phone and told her I wanted to cancel it she was super nice and understanding so she said she could cancel the tickets. But at the moment my parents interrupted and said they will pay the tickets since my 7 year old is treated like a princess and apparently they think I was the bad guy for correcting my 7 year old. So I told Daniela sorry for the yelling in the background and told her that I wasn't canceling. She understood my situation, and her Customer service was outstanding, so if anyone wants to have a great customer satisfication ask for Daniela in Fandango. Thank you and god bless you Daniela.

Tip for consumers: Amazing first time using Fandango ask for Daniela.

amberf6
11/23/14

IF I COULD GIVE THIS 0 STARS I WOULD!! Fandango has the worst customer service! I order tickets and never got the confirmation email. They only have you enter your email once, so I wondered if maybe I missed a letter. Why would they only have you input your email once?! I then wanted to exchange for a later time so I called their service number. They have an option on the electronic prompt to choose someone to speak to regarding refunds. When I finally spoke with someone they told me that Fandango and Regal have a strict no refund policy! I asked why there was an option in the first place if they cant do it?! He then told me that they can't exchange either and that my best option is to buy the tickes for the time I want, call them back with the new order number and ask to refund the old ones where they will send to their investigations department that will contact me in 3-5 business days letting me know if they can refund me or not. THEY WANTED ME TO BUY TWO SETS OF TICKETS TO BE CONTACTED TO SEE IF THEY CAN REFUND ME! I asked to speak to a supervisor and he stated there was no one available. I asked to be placed on hold until one became available, he said "its not good customer service to have me wait on hold" Well its not good customerservice to tell me to buy my tickes a second time to only tell me that they may or may not reimburse me. I told him I wanted to be contacted by a supervisor as soon as one became available by phone and he told me their phones don't dial out! I work at a call center and I know that this is not the case. He then promised me that I will get an emial from a supervisor that night. This was on Wednesday, I didnt get an email until Saturday. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I then called Regal and they told me I could exchange them at the theater.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE FANDANGO! BUY FROM THE THEATER

kerryb20
11/21/14

God awful service, dysfunctional website, and a rip-off. I'd rather get a gift card for a walk on hot coals!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

matts72
11/20/14

I accidentally bought tickets to the wrong movie theater and Customer service gave me a refund right away even though it says they are not required to give you one! customer service was great.

monicab20
11/18/14

Fandango lies by telling people using their gift card is an easy and convenience process. Yet, it is a horrible process trying to get movie tickets. I HATE scamDANGO. I hope the company closes.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this evil company

davidb238
11/16/14

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away !!!

That sys it all

This site is designed to double charge credit cards and if you call to speak with a manager (for example Tony emp ID 136 in Denver Colorado he will advise you it is their policy to make you wait for 25 minutes to speak with him so he can advise you he is not allowed to fix Fandangos errors. AVOID USING THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS. I wish there was a lower rating. I feel bad bringing this up but its really obvious when someone begins to stutter nd stamer when they are a part of unethical business practices. Thanks Tony !!!

Tip for consumers: Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away

Enjoy Bankruptcy Fandango !!!

unhappyc21
11/10/14

BEWARE OF ILLEGITIMATE CHARGES!! was just charged a $4 "convenience fee" for buying two tickets!! WHAT A RIP OFF!! I saw nothing about any extra charges when purchasing the tickets...I only noticed it when I saw my email from them! AND YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND!! So I will stand in line for two minutes from now on and I will tell all my friends to NEVER USE FANDANGO!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use Fandango!

jackw65
11/7/14

This website is awful. After starting your order, it gives you 5 mins to complete. seems like plenty, but everytime you hit "continue" you get a "processing" message for at least 2 minutes, so it's impossible to finish within the 5 minutes. unbelievably frustrating!

yar30
11/6/14

Here is the deal, I messed up on the time when I purchased my tickets. When the confirmation message showed up on my phone I caught it right away. I then called up Edwards in Irving to see if they could help since it was there theater I was going to, "absolutely they said" just come down and we will take care of it for you when you get here, I thought, simple enough.
Well I went one step further and went online with Fandredo to see if they could just change the time of the movie, after 12 minutes in cue online it was a script reply company policy terminology 300 word essay the girl sent me, then she said just order more tickets then ask for a refund afterwards. Well after reading the comments below I am glad I did not go that route, thanks everyone!

gingern
11/5/14

Just purchased a ticket online for my husband who is a senior. Not obvious they charge a fee for online tickets until after the fact which brought my husband's ticket almost full price. Immediately got on a live chat to explain and ask for a refund. Nope, nada. NEVER dealt with a company that refused a refund within moments of purchase. Live and learn. You got me once, but never again.

Tip for consumers: Just buy your tickets at the theater and stay away from this rip-off company.

johng159
10/24/14

Well Well: I see that most of the reviews are negative. Actually that is usually the case of reviewers as we are too lazy to write if we liked the company.

However; I find Fandango's policies could only be made by some simple minded guy that actually has very litttle business sense and deserves a review.

While attempting to use a gift of fandango we looked for a movie in at the UTC in San Diego. Fandango said OK for our movie at UTC and promptly reported our tickets were ready.

Right. UTC Irvine. Wrong location. So we called and got the 10cent program that keeps you in a circle and long wait. No, sorry we cannot cancel the movie regardless of what we see on the site. However you can get a new movie when you cannot go in the next 4 days.

DO NOT WASTE MONEY GIVING GIFT CERTIFICATES. FANDANGO BORDERS ON FRAUDULENT AND WORSE REALLY STUPID!

Tip for consumers: Stay the F away -- you will get taken!

barbarab45
10/18/14

Friends gave me a gift card and I went to the website and created an account and logged in and enter the information for the card. Mistake. I went back 2 days later and nothing is there. I contacted the live chat to be informed you can't save gift card information in the site and without the card we can't help you. Explained the site did not say you can't save information but it did say redeem the card. Don't buy gift cards for fandango you will lose your money. I tried to swipe it Cinemark only to be told I had to go to the website of Fandango and redeem. Wrong. Just give your another gift card or money. Please don't waste your money on this gift card.

jeanetteh8
10/15/14

Made a simple mistake on a website purchase for a special attraction weeks into the future. Asked for an exchange less than 24 hours after purchase, for another special attraction, same theater, same price, different date. I did not want a refund, just an exchange. Fandango required me to purchase the correct tickets, then they would "review" my request for refund. They refused a simple exchange (said "we can't do that). Nor would they guarantee a refund if I gave them an additional $34.

Gratefully, the theater involved was more than happy to do the exchange. And told me that they sell the same special attraction tickets as Fandango WITHOUT the $2/ticket fee.

NEVER AGAIN FANDANGO. Terrible customer service policies.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Go to the theater directly for tickets.

debrap9
9/26/14

Ordered a gift card 9/12/14 with a promise of 5-7 business days and it's still not here. The customer support staff would only tell me it was shipped 9/16/14 and they didn't know where it was. Then suddenly they know it's at UPS...or maybe the post office. And I should keep waiting. They refused to give me a UPS tracking number so I could see if it was at UPS. Then representative hung up on me. They also told me the cards

Tip for consumers: Just don't use Fandango unless you like throwing your money away.

nicholer
9/23/14

Fandango is the worst website and customer service I have EVER dealt with. I ordered a gift card by email and never received the card after 1 hour. My credit card was charged but no gift card in my inbox. I figured it was because they had an invalid email. I called customer service and they did not have an information in their system about my transaction. They were unable to find my information out by my email, name or 16 digit card number. After the search I was told that there was a third party company that enters the information. I asked for the customer service telephone number but they were unable to give me this information. Now my personal information is with a company that I did not even know I was using. Note this is the WORST EXPERIENCE!

Tip for consumers: Never Use You Will Regret!

tomc66
9/13/14

I would NEVER put anyone I love through the pain of dealing with this B.S. scam! The one good thing is that I receive the gift cards as gifts and I've never spent my hard earned money on this and lost it. The convenience fee is a total crock of $#*! because you can't even use the card at the box office. Seriously? Umm, hint for the $#*!s at Fandango: When you are scamming people out of their hard earned money don't make it so obvious. The fact that you can't use at the concession stand is a joke and the fact that you can't access the left over money on the card...Seriously $#*!tiest gift cards I've ever dealt with.....

Tip for consumers: Tip: just give cash don't buy gift cards if avoidable

movieg1
9/12/14

This whole operation is bogus! I bought gift cards for my wife and some friends and I kept a few for myself. The first time we used my wife's card, it took quite a while, but I finally was able to redeem it. Of course, the tickets actually cost much more than the face value by the time we added the convenience fee. The next time that I tried to buy tickets, neither of my remaining cards would work. I finally decided to lick my wounds and sacrifice the cost of the cards. When I tried to do a review on Fandango.com, I found that their review system is a bit different. As soon as I selected the first star, all of them lit up and it registered as a high review! Once again....Bogus....stay clear!

samuelr20
9/2/14

WOW
I can barley afford to take my kids to the movies as is, but to have FanDANGo keep $33, was hard to take. They do not have a refund policy, except that you HAVE to purchase within Two weeks and then send an Email for them to Decide if you get your money back.
I allowed my 14 YO son to set us up for a Movie purchase thru FanDANGo and he mistakenly purchased tickets for a Theater with the correct name, but its in IL and we live in GA. We immediately contacted fanDANGo and found out we lost the money. I had to take the boys to the movie after telling them that we were going to SPLURGE and go to the movies. So the Night at the Movies cost me have my Electric Bill money. I will never do business with fanDANGo again and I wouldn't suggest trying it.

Tip for consumers: Just don't. You can use other sites or purchase at the kiosk and still not have to stand in line. We need to detour companies from stealing from customers.

catherinel17
9/1/14

Company charged my PayPal account and then couldn't deliver the tickets either by print or text. Said their system did not show the confirmation number they emailed me. Said they would forward to a refunds department that would respond in 7-10 days. Have heard nothing and this is day 10. No one there seems to have any authority to do anything other than "pass along."

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE FANDANGO.

brianh88
8/21/14

FANDANGO puts the DANG into your online ticket buying experience. Terrible customer service. Hidden fee ($2.50), and no refunds!!!! The worst!

Tip for consumers: Avoid. Buy your tickets at the theatre since you have to stand in the same lines to pick up your Fandango tickets anyway.

kellyh56
8/18/14

My brother got me a gift card for my birthday, otherwise I never would have used it. Thought I could pay at the theatre, NOPE. I was annoyed, although admittedly it does say it on the fine print on the back of the card. Then, when I ordered tickets online, I was charged a "convenience" fee. Convenient for their bank accounts, I guess. Then, when I went to use the remainder on the gift card a few months later, the website couldn't process it at that time. Very disappointed, and it sucks that the fee they charge cuts into the gift, and now I don't even know if I'll be able to use the remainder of this gift card. I would have liked it if I could use it for concessions, too.
I will never order through Fandango again.

davidc161
8/16/14

Well, my first experience was not good with Fandango. I purchased a ticket online and then went to the theatre with my credit card as instructed. I thought I had the right machine but I ended up buying yet another ticket with the same credit card. Really, it should not be so easy to screw up. I might have to use this service again, but I really fear paying twice.

Tip for consumers: 1) Be absolutely sure you have the right theatre selected (it is there, but not as obvious as it should be). 2) Be absolutely sure you hand over the credit card to the right will call place when you get to the theatre.

nikib2
8/9/14

Absolute worst service ever. No refunds, no matter what. Completely f*'d up the opportunity for my boyfriend and me to see a movie even though I paid for it. Just because I accidentally ordered tickets to the wrong theater.

finam
8/8/14

Fandango Gift card disappointment-- "processing a fee"
"To purchase movie tickets" when one could easily use like a credit card. Majority retailors honor their gift cards as such! What a Rip-Off -- I will not recommend buying Fandango Gift cards.

nimeshk
8/6/14

This the worst website ever, please do not buy online ticket from this website. I bought it and they booked incorrect ticket and they are not refunding or changing the ticket

carissat
8/2/14

Horrible service, no refunds once so ever and my promo code said redeemed but it was not. I am so pissed at this service and I will never use them again. There is no going back once you buy a ticket for them. Just go to the theater

caroll15
7/9/14

I will never use Fandango again. I was not please that they charged me almost the price of a ticket just to process my order. That is ridiculous. I just made a purchase of several tickets for myself and several friends I wanted to treat.I assumed I could distribute the tickets to my friends individually, as we were all arriving at different times, from different parts of town.

When I went to print my tickets they were ALL on one sheet!! I contacted Fandango to see what I could do about it...NOTHING!!! We all had to arrive at one time and enter at one time in order to get in on this one ticket. What BS!

Seriously? Since when do numbers of professionals arrive anyplace at the same time? Get with the 21st century, Fandango. And for this you charged me almost the amount for another ticket?

What's the benefit?

As it turns out, we now have to miss the movie because one person was coming late.Since we ALL must wait for her, what's the use of having these tickets?

marias63
7/6/14

I tried to use previously purchased Groupons to buy tickets, but was not able to redeem them. Then I had to pay a service charge of $1.25 per ticket, so it cost me $7.50 for the inconvenience of buying tickets through this site. If I had not been given a couple of these giftcards, I never would have used this site. Also, I still need to go to the box office to get my tickets. Total waste of time.