US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jr67

Three business days later, UPS has not received the package and customer service ignores my inquiries. (in 38 reviews)

larryc34

They said that they would charge me a restocking fee. (in 21 reviews)

joanl7

Easy to find exactly what I needed, easy to place my order. (in 75 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robertp95
3/25/15

I ordered thinking they were a Magellan dealer, that was only a bait and switch. I got the GPS and it locked on the start screen. The GPS looked like it was used for a hockey puck. I even get the joy of paying the return shipping. When the people you talk with don't even speak english, HANG UP!

penc
3/23/15

I was looking for a specific phone system with certain capabilities. I didn't have a model#, but your site made it easy to find what I needed at a reasonable price and then added free shipping!
THANX.

mikeh148
3/19/15

This company is set up to take advantage and your money at every possible point. I mistakenly ordered the wrong product. The same day I received it, I followed their return policy to the letter. Returned the item for an exchange. What I got in return was a $60 charge after I paid $20 to return the item to them. So, I am out $80. Most companies would be happy to exchange for a more expensive item (the item I needed cost 100 bucks more!), but factoryoutletstore.com is just interested in taking your money. There customer service number just had a repeating recording that would not accept any input from the customer (said enter 2 for returns, but 2, or any other digit, did nothing). What a scam. I will never do business with this company. Save yourself the trouble!

kenh39
3/17/15

I went through Hewlett Packard's site to ordered a battery, and they redirected me to FactoryOutlet's site, then I ordered a battery for my HP Laptop. I was given a date of 2-5 business days for delivery. Upon checking through tracking the item, it has been sitting in Fayetteville NC for over a week, and I was told it could not be delivered to the Post Office in my area. The Post Office states they could delivery it but it is their call in Fayetteville. I have asked for a refund, but was told I had to wait another 10 days. I have not item, and have to jump through hoops to get my money....

Tip for consumers: if the message is good, then the site is good

alejandref
3/16/15

I ordered from this store but since my shipping address was different from my billing address, (coz I'm in another state for temporary work) they send me this form to fill up and asked me to provide credit card photo & ID photo copy as my authorization to identify that I'm the same person making the purchase. Which I did satisfactory. And I waited for a few hours for their respond. When I got a call they said they can't complete the transaction because the shipping and the billing address was different.

So why the hell they send me the authorization form?

I know they protect the customer like me but why waste my time to fill up the form if it is not possible.

stephenk40
3/16/15

They have a lot of equipment to select from and the prices are competitive as well. I will order from them again.

audreym11
3/14/15

I placed my order with someone who barely spoke English. The order never arrived, no email confirmation. When I called they had the wrong email addresss and credit card number. They wanted my credit card number again. ? I did not like the way the customer service agent was handling this call and after speaking with them my female intuition told me to cancel the order. There is something not so right about this company. When I ordered my Samsung battery from Samsung.com they told me they get complaints all the time from customers who never got the right stuff from this company and ordered from Samsung. Be careful--- and spend a few more bucks with a legitimate company for peace of mind.

Tip for consumers: Shop around be careful

andrep7
3/9/15

The "positive reviews" all basically say the same thing which leads me to believe they're fake. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm currently dealing with them now with my purchase of a watch (Suunto Ambit 2) and have been waiting the entire week for just a tracking number. They keep telling me it will be available in 24 hours. Well, a few days later and it's still not available. Called again today and they told me end of day now. I tried to cancel but it was "dispatched" already to the carrier and cannot be retrieved during this process. I intend to immediately re-send it back purely out of disgust for this company. It does say on the website there is a restocking fee and shipping costs will be charged (I see some reviews that state otherwise, so I'm sure the company wised up and made this more clear). Still sucks but I'd rather get this behind me and never do business with them. Also, my watch said it was "Brand New" on the website but see complaints of refurbished items. I'll be curious to see how mine arrives. I should have known things were fishy when they asked for me to fax them a verification form (signed) with a photo copy of my credit card because my shipping/billing addresses were different. I didn't do it. Never have been asked that and that just seemed arcane to me.

I already bought my Suunto Ambit 2 again from Amazon just today. It will even probably get here before the Factory Outlet Store's with just regular shipping used on Amazon. Don't stress about your item...just use the normal channels you are comfortable with. Price reduction is not worth the hassle.

Tip for consumers: Just cancel your order while you still have a chance!

williams313
3/6/15

Good sales, plenty of product to choose from, nice prices. Reliable company with I think have one of the best GPS units on the market.

janetd10
2/14/15

I will not be doing business with FactoryOutlet Store again. Bought a cell phone booster that did not work at our house. Was charged 15% restocking fee and $8.00 shipping when I returned the item. I was not informed of the restocking fee and postage fee when I purchased the item. Very deceptive marketing!
When the company saw this review, they contacted me by email to ask about my comment "very deceptive marketing". I replied citing the restocking fee and postage fee not being clear.
They did refund my money, however. So I am grateful. Just be aware of this if you order from them and be very sure you want the item!!!

joyc255
2/12/15

Wish I would have read the reviews before I placed an order! The website says all orders will be filled in 1-3 business days. Says I would get an email for tracking purposes, when the order had been shipped and if the product was on back order I would be notified. After nine days with no phone and no email from the company I had to borrow a phone to even call to Factory Outlet Store. The service rep was very hard to understand. I "think" he told me the battery was on back order. I canceled my order and needless to say, I won't be ordering from this place in the future. Now I'm waiting for an email with the cancellation info.

Tip for consumers: Hope you have better luck than I did!

thomasc71
2/3/15

They sell garbage! refrigerator filter I bought leaked all over the kitchen floor. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!

donnal44
2/2/15

Looks like they do this on the regular....send a re fab unit on a gps,I bought what I thought was a new unit,waited forever to get it only to find it was a used rebuilt one! No where did it say this when I ordered it! I see several other people had the same issue!

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware!

nevera6
2/1/15

This is the most unprofessional, incompetent, and careless bustheir customer service is a joke.Their customer service is a joke. go online and look at the amount of complaints filed and the Better Business Bureau. Wish I had done that first. I looked on one website which graded them a 4.2. I looked on others which have 97 complaints with no resolution and many others with the same kind of response. Don't make the same mistake. Do not do business with these people.

mikea67
1/30/15

I placed an order at FactoryOutletStore.com on 1/21/15. 7 days later, I receive an email saying that I need to call them for verification - 7 days!!! The order say in their system for 7 days before any action was taken on it. I canceled the order and placed the order on amazon for less money.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them if you want timely service.

elainec14
1/26/15

I have been shopping for several months for a five handset Vtech home phone system. They aren't available in stores. This system can be linked with my cell phone. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

sharonm67
1/22/15

I purchased a phone for $800. I sent it back for a full refund (is what I was told I would receive); that totaled $614. They said I put tape on the box and ruined it. I have been trying to get a refund every since the 15th of December. I did not need to tape the box, it was held at one end by the label that the company placed on it.

Tip for consumers: The language accent is so thick, I had to keep asking, "what did you say?" The price is probably too good to be true - I don't think it's worth the bother. You're on hold too long.

mark
1/19/15

Ordering the phone was easy and quick. It would have been 5 stars if I did not get abbushed by a falsely leading popup that offered a free $20 rebate if you click on it. Ended up being a sales pitch for a monthly discount service.

gk18
1/19/15

Bought a BackBeat go2 from this place. Brand New it said in their online store. I got it about a week later. The factory seal was broken. The box was tattered they way they are after everything is removed from them and then stuffed back in. Before I opened it I could clearly see through the plastic window on the box to the product inside and the tray holding it. The tray was all stained and though it was black in color the stain was gray. Like the tray had been outside the box for a long time before being replaced. It looked like it had been contaminated with something, but the outside of the box was not discolored at all. It is obvious this company is selling used and returned items as new. Caveat Emptor! Buyers beware! PS: When I called it was obviously a boiler room phone center over seas. The person was hard to understand and the phone connection was umbearable.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy new items on this site. They are not new at all. Caveat Emptor! Buyers beware!

mattheww37
1/15/15

Don't ignore the bad reviews on this site. I didn't and it cost me the return shipping and a lot of angst. Their support people will lie and promise things they cannot do.

Avoid this company. Buyer beware, purchase at your own peril.

Update. The one saving grace is that they are a google protected store. Google got me my money back plus refunded the shipping that I had to pay. Make sure if you do purchase from this company to accept the google protection!

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs!

kathyh31
1/12/15

My cell phone battery died and I ordered two batteries from these people.They were half charged when I got them and when I tried to charge them they wouldn't recharge.Discovered they were used batteries they charged up halfway. I am waiting for new ones they are going to send but haven't had a cell phone for two weeks. Never again!

stevent41
1/8/15

DANGER,DANGER,DANGER STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE
.I made a purchase on December 19, 2024 and was told that the item was shipped to Monday December 22, 2014 and I would get a tracking number. After several calls before and after Christmas, the following week I was told that the warehouse was out of stock. They told me that it would ship that day from another company. Still no tracking number. After almost three weeks I canceled the ordering. Customer Service sucked, the worse I've never seen.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE! !!!

paulg64
1/5/15

When I came to your factory store website, I was not very happy that you would allow offers from other business's to trick me into calling them. I expected to make a purchase from you. But after my purchase I was prompted to call a number for a $20.00 cash rebate, I almost called the number until i noticed it was a trick. Not very happy that you would be a part of that kind of bait and switch tactic

Tip for consumers: beware of bait and switch offers, don't be a sucker!!

christih1
1/5/15

I have been using PetSafe products for many years now. I purchased the Petsafe wireless dog fence about 8 years ago and it has never let me down! My dogs are safe and contained! I just purchased the indoor paws safe containment for my cats so they can not go out the dog door!! Can't wait to get it and put it to use so my dogs can go in and out on their own without fear of the cats getting out! It will also keep my cats out of my kitchen and off my counters!! LOVE this system and have told MANY people about it! I can also take it traveling with me, and it works GREAT!!

Tip for consumers: Just trust the products, call with questions, and you will never go wrong!

jamest86
1/2/15

I needed a Samsung OEM refrigerator filter. The description on this vendor's website made it pretty clear that they had just what I was looking for. Given my suspicions of many online vendors, however, I called to make sure. I was told that the filters are OEM Samsung. Shipping was quick and the filters arrived today. They are not Samsung OEM. It is not worth returning them given they really do appear to be the equivalent in terms of NSF/ANSI standards compliance, fit, and mechanical integrity - assuming the claims of compliance by the manufacturer (at least a USA company and not Chinese) are true!. I suspect that a letter to the FTC and would force the vendor to pay the freight for return under these circumstances and likely require the vendor to amend its online product description. Bottom line: Is it worth the time to get into this over a product that is only a few dollars more from this vendor than others for similar aftermarket products -- and very likely is the equivalent of the desired OEM filter? Probably not, but the misleading website information and dishonest response by telephone suggests the company is not one worthy of my future business. Sure, all this could be my misinterpretation of the website information and a badly informed young employee. That's not something I need to fret over, however. These things should not happen and if they do then it's on the vendor, not me....

Tip for consumers: Credibility of claims on the vendor's website regarding OEM status are an issue and warrant exercise of a high level of care. A mere telephone call to confirm will not suffice. JUST READ REALLY CAREFULLY AND ABSENT EXPLICIT STATEMENTS DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING.

mikew103
1/2/15

The entire experience with this company was a nightmare. First attempt they sent the wrong gps. Second attempt they sent me a gps and the traffic receiver cord was defective. Rather than replacing the cord, I had to return the complete GPS at my expense and was told they would credit my account. Not only was this a problem but I paid for 3 day shipping and it did not arrive for 5 days. All the people I talked with where unwilling to resolve this matter the easy way and for the most part where rude. Never going to do business with this company again. Neither should you!

josep1018
1/2/15

I bough a suppose to be a Garmin charger which result in a complete rip off and did not work and when I try to return it, they say they have a 15% restocking fee and they do not pay for freight either. I should have check this web site. STAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. It a complete rip off of a web site.

Tip for consumers: Never use this web site again

jw83
12/25/14

Wish I had read the review BEFORE placing my order!!! Product was shipped & received quickly but did not work correctly with my GPS unit. So, called today to return and guess what - by the time I pay the 15% restock fee, the ORIGINAL shipping cost and the cost to return ship the item...........I will have paid more than the original cost of the item. ($15.95) What a way for them to make money - as they have my money but it will be less cost for me NOT to return the item. "What a rip-off"

Tip for consumers: Be sure you REALLY want the item before ordering!

budt11
12/21/14

Sent wrong item despite having right item on packing slip. Customer service is largely people whose first language is not English and if you have an "ebay" order which does not come with an "order number" that makes it even worse. I did not discover the problem until after 30 days and they refuse to do anything about it on that basis despite it obviously being there mistake.

andye10
12/20/14

No Money ! (extra non-refundable ~$30 wasted)
No Time ! (~3 months of waiting and arguing wasted)
No Spirits ! (~over 7 hours of aggressive correspondence and horrible company employees’ ethics wasted)
No product received after all and no apologies ! ! !

No to http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ on U.S. market !

In fact, what is advertised on the website of http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ is not what you are going to get shipped and the company aggressively declines exchanges and/or money returns! Finally in 3 month of fighting for some justice, money only partially returned, but no apologies for hanging up phones, extremely long waits and no notification by email or follow ups with a phone call were arranged after any adjustments. This down to earth UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE!

http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ has very unethical and aggressive customer service. Once you pay your money, you can forget about their employees including management staff being polite and professional with you.

No! They won’t work to expedite your order which was almost 3 month overdue!
No! They won’t be sorry that you end up paying all shipping and restocking fees for misleading pictures of their product posted on their website!
No! They won’t even feel bad for their employees’ short temper and aggressive ethics to their clients!

This kind of companies must be banned by U.S. government to practice on U.S. market!
Most of their company’s crew that came across to me don’t even communicate the language a normal person would comprehend, and yet their warehouse is located in NY!
Shame! This is a 3rd world barbarian company that pretends to be something else.
Do not trust them!
Don’t be fooled with their website, comments and the products that are listed in there!
It is nothing like trustable online market that most of us are used to!

List of http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ employees that came across while fighting my way through their online and phone systems: Asher, Ed, Ruben, Tracy (manager).
Please write your inquiries for the order number if interested.
I am about to file a small claim against this company for the service provided with no complete money refund for the product I paid for and waited for almost 3 month.

Tip for consumers: Read reviews and loose your hopes for http://www.factoryoutletstore.com !

billyb61
12/10/14

"I ordered a 3 pack of Samsung water filters...prior to placing my order I called FO direct and spoke with a customer service rep, Andy. I asked if the filters were OE Samsung, and was assured the were and they came directly from Samsung (a lie)
The filters were some inferior knock off. I paid 71.85 and was refunded 45.07, I guess a restocking fee. The filters were returned in the exact same packaging as received by me. So, no restocking fee should have been charged. So, please beware of this company."

Tip for consumers: The only tip I can give is to stay far away from FOS!

jeffj25
12/6/14

The worst customer service. If there is a problem they cannot solve they just repeatedly hang up on you. Returns are charged with shipping and restocking fees so you wont return anything. They just tell you they are sorry and will not to anything about your problem. They masquerade as a factory store but they are not. Uncaring and rude.

Tip for consumers: Don"t

jp92
11/27/14

The cell phone battery I ordered is pure junk. It didn't last 3 hours on standby before it died. That battery it was replacing was at least 3 years old and still held a charge better.
With a 15% re-stock fee and having to pay return shipping, it's not worth the hassle of trying to return it.

I'll never order from this company again. STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

charlottem12
11/22/14

They are clearly paying for these ratings. If you do a search online you see that this company has a HORRIBLE reputation and the customer service is atrocious. I purchased 2 Galaxy S5s from them and after one phone's screen stopped working I contacted them for a Warranty Repair.

I was given an RMA and the company to send the phone to. I sent it on Oct. 8, and after a week, tried to follow up with the company to ensure it was received. I tried multiple times and could NEVER get a live person. I then called FOS and they told me that it may take a week or two before the repair is processed. So I waited two more weeks. Nothing.

Finally I called back and after 2 hours of being disconnected and recalling, and spoke to "Melissa" in processing who assured me she would follow up on this and get back to me in 2 days. A week passes and no call from Melissa so I call her back. I get VM.

I then call back and speak to "Tracey" who again assures me she will get back to me in 2 days. Nothing.

I have since contacted my Credit Card company to get this resolved.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!

Read the ratings here....many are BS and not valid ratings! I would give NEGATIVE 5 stars if I could!!!

I also had issues with the initial order when they claimed I would have free same day shipping and that didn't happen. Ended up paying extra and it STILL didn't arrive in time before my flight out of the country for my wedding!!! TERRIBLE!

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS. FRAUDULENT AND NOT SELLING ITEMS SUPPORTED IN THE USA.

janc35
11/16/14

Horrible!
They sent me wrong item.
I had to pay shipping back to them on my dime.
They had nerve enough to charge me restocking fee for THEIR mistake.
All tolled: I am out $19.48 for THEIR MISTAKE.
Incompetance and ineptitude at its best.
HURRY! ORDER FROM HERE AND SEE HOW MUCH $ YOU CAN LOSE!!!

Tip for consumers: Find another site unless you just want to waste your time & money.

garyb79
11/10/14

Just ordered on line. I AM slightly upset. As they advertise a price and offer 10% off, so you figure that you can deduct the 10% from that price---That is incorrect-----
The 10% was already figured into the price--- a real bait and switch operation.. But I liked what I read about the GPS 2797 and went ahead and ordered it.. I have done business with this outlet and really have found nothing wrong with the service.

Tip for consumers: Most of the lower prices are for returned or rebuilt units,They may be as good as new. But i went ahead and bought the new model as some times it only costs a few bucks more to go first class.

jerryt22
11/3/14

website was easy to navigate and product description was very good. I will reserve comments about quality and on time delivery until after product arrives. Checkout was easy to complete.

kerrir2
10/29/14

I am disappointed with this merchant. I bought an indoor pet barrier to keep my dog off my sofa. Because I have 2 sofas and 2 dogs I needed to purchase an extra collar and barrier. My children were upset with the fact tht the dogs were getting shocked, so I decided to return it. Shame on me for not reading the return policy completely before I purchased, but I am now sublect to a 15% restocking fee as well as paying for the shipping. In addition, I have to pay to ship it back to them. This is not a customer friendly merchant. I will never order from them again. As a result I ampaying about $40.00 for nothing, when 2 out of the 3 packages were never opened. Buyer Beware.

Tip for consumers: Do not Purchase from them............

mikej105
10/27/14

Horrible experience!!! The sales rep spent several minutes collecting my credit card information then after he get all of my information he conveniently says that credit card didn't process and he needs another credit card. With all the security breaches and identity I can't believe that any merchant expects consumers to give them multiple credit cards for the same purchase. I asked to speak to a manager and got a supervisor. The supervisor was just as insensitive to the fact as the sales rep. They had accents and sounded like they were from India but they said they were in Tennessee. Hard to believe anything they said over the phone. Buyer beware. If anybody ask for multiple credit card numbers the deal is over. What do you think? The merchant is at this website... https://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ShoppingCart/Confirmation.aspx?c=s%2fHqmyKgnoPE7tSoaziNww%3d%3d&Category_Id=1341&uid=1&ssid=v%2fwzRvBGCEgPhNcvmEbLOQ%3d%3d&e=0
They are offering rebates but you need to through an entire process and probably won't get the rebate because the credit card info didn't work and they'll need another card number. They should have warned beforehand that there was a possibility that this would happen and the consumer may not get the rebate anyway.

Tip for consumers: Don't give your credit card number more than once

dalef9
10/26/14

I really wish I checked these people out before ordering. I ordered a cell phone battery and it came DOA. I e-mailed the company and never got a response after 6 e-mails.

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favor and buy anywhere else.

srinivasm1
10/12/14

CAUTION: This Company is fake!!! I purchased Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, since the time I got this phone I had so many issues, later when I contacted SAMSUNG customer care I was told that the phone was of Africa model & I cannot get service in USA. When I call up customer care they put me on hold for very long time & disconnected the call. Even if the call gets through they are very rude & hang up the call on my face. This repeated multiple time for the last six months. Pls do not buy anything form this site. These guys are fake & customer service is absolutely the worst.

Tip for consumers: Pls do not buy anything from factoryoutletstore.com, they are fake.

jl67
10/10/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. I purchased a Panasonic three phone cordless telephone. NOWHERE IN THE AIR DID IT SAY REFURBISHED. I CALL YOU JUST TO TELL THEM I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE WERE SCRATCHES ON THE LENSES AND THEN I DID NOT FIND OUT IT WAS REFURBISHED UNTIL I SAW A LABEL ON THE PHONES. I have been sitting on the phone for over 20 minutes waiting to speak to a supervisor and now I will hang up. This place is a rip off, and I believe there is a law that says they have to state refurbished, which they do not. I will send an email to the attorney general of New York to find out if I am correct. This phone was about three dollars less than I could've bought it brand-new anywhere else!!!!!! BIG MISTAKE PURCHASING HERE

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

jamest78
10/6/14

Second time I have ordered from this company, in two months, First order came in Quick time, Just what I had ordered.
Quality Parts as well.
I now have my second order in, I hope it is Fast & great Quality as well.
Thanks" Mr. Taylor

Tip for consumers: No problem with last order I got from this company on line.

christinec21
10/4/14

Bought a batttery. They sent the wrong one. I called them to arrange to ship it back to them so they could send me the right battery- I had to call 3 times. First they sent me a form but no shipping label, I'm not gonna pay to ship the wrong battery back to them. Next they said they would send the shipping label but they didn't. Then I called again to demand the shipping label and tell them I was cancelling the order and ordering from someone else. This place reminds me of Dell, terrible customer service. They put you on hold for a huge amount of time and the guy who answers the customer service line has a TERRIBLE phone connection (echoing, cutting him off, etc). This most recent conversation ended with the woman guaranteeing that I would get the shipping label within 20 minutes and a refund when the item was returned...we'll see.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

megv
10/3/14

Ordered a Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT GPS. I received a refurb unit, which wasn't made clear on the site at all. When I received my order the package contained a car charger unit that had the wrong connection for the GPS and no USB cable. After calling customer support they mailed me the correct car charger but the wrong USB cable. I called customer support again, they said that there is only one cord and I had the correct one. After explaining I experienced the same problem with the car charger and they did mail me the correct one. He continued to tell me it was the correct one, I asked to speak to a supervisor, after being on hold, I was told the supervisor would tell me the same thing, I again said I wanted to speak with a supervisor, then I was told a supervisor was not available. He said I could return the unit and emailed me a form. This the worst customer service!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

luendar
9/27/14

CAUTION: This company is bogus!!! I purchased 2 back-up batteries from them for my cell phone, one of the battery couldn't charge at all and the other completely drains within a few hours. I contacted the company twice in July to return the merchandise and I have yet to receive a response from them. Do not patronize this company as their products and customer service is absolutely the worst..

marlandm
9/23/14

I ordered a new Braun shaver. They sent me an international unit. When I called them they said they would send out a new American style cord but it would take two to three weeks. I couldn't wait that long so I went out to Walmart and bought a new shaver, and sent their unit back for a refund and they charged me a $34 restocking fee. THEIR MISTAKE AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME....

Tip for consumers: Check Walmart first, their price was $10 less than the Factory Outlet Store!!

deeg20
9/20/14

I purchased two "brand new" Magellan replacement cords. What I received was a used Verizon cell phone charger and a generic camera cord.
I sent a picture of my receipt stating that the products were new and Magellan-no response. I regret so very much not reading reviews on this company before my stupid and careless purchase without not first seeing what a sham this site is. I am reporting my purchase to the FCC, LifeLock and BBB and encourage all others to do the same.
My greatest concern is that I actually, yes foolishly, gave my payment information to this thugs.

Tip for consumers: Run away, fast, very fast!!

peterl43
9/19/14

Ordered a Garmin GPS. I received a refurb unit, which wasn't made clear on the site at all. I can accept some responsibility there, but my real problem is the customer service. The package contained a car charger unit that had the wrong connection for the GPS (had a mini, needed a micro). I emailed them using both email addresses I could find (info@...and processing@...) and never received a response. So, deceptive site, poor order execution, and horrible customer service. Not the triple play you are looking for.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

angelad17
9/7/14

I ordered 4 batteries from this site for my phone. According to the website under disclaimer at the very bottom (which of course everyone reads...NOT) it says that you only have 30 days to return product because the warranty is only for 30 days. Well since I don't usually read the disclaimer at the bottom of a web page then I am unable to return my batteries two of which don't even fit my phone (they said they would) and one that fits but wont charge. So I am stuck with 4 batteries of which only one fits. Hope people read these reviews and don't purchase anything from this company. Wish I had taken the time to look for reviews!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this site. Look elsewhere.