US Government's NSF

575 Underhill Blvd, Unit 350
Syosset, NY 11791, US
Tel: 646-367-6141
customerservice@factoryoutletstore.com

People interested in FactoryOutletStore are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wanettab

If this is customer service then I pray nothing happens to my purchase because I'll just be hung up on repeatedly. (in 45 reviews)

larryc34

They said that they would charge me a restocking fee. (in 22 reviews)

rickm72

Unfortunately I read posts after I placed the order for three genuine GE water filters as shown on the order page. (in 115 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

denniss82
8/1/15

Order for anti bark dog collar OK but replacement spray canister not included as ordered (~$10). Customer Service gave me repeated, ongoing run-around maintaining their paperwork showed item was included in original shipment. Basically they questioned my honesty rather than fixing the omission. I finally got weary of chasing my money and gave up on trying to resolve. This company has problems! Additional peeve - they included a gift (=stock they couldn't move) of a timer driven 2 stage pet feeding station with my order. They might think they did me fine but the waste and the extra trip to Goodwill was an additional bother. More stuff is only welcome when it's GOOD stuff..

Tip for consumers: Caveat Emptor

davidj133
8/1/15

I ordered Panasonic brand batteries, received cheap knockoffs

nancyw55
7/31/15

My first time buying the Braun electric shaver from factoryoutletstore.com. I had a Braun 304 model and am replacing it. It was easy to order and found the descriptions of different models helpful in making my choice. I read the reviews on each shaver and made my decision.

michaels285
7/31/15

Battery finder is very quick using model number of phone. In & out quick order processing. A few pop-ups on exit.

tomh122
7/31/15

I was shopping for an automotive GPS as a present for my dad. FactoryOutletStore.com being listed as a Google Trusted Merchant gave me the confidence that I should be dealing with an honest and reputable company. I wish I had read the reviews from other websites first. After a few days of delaying making the purchase of the product I was contemplating, I received an email offer stating that they would apply an additional 5% discount at checkout as an incentive to complete the purchase that same day. So I did. Guess what -- no discount applied. An immediate call to their customer relations line followed, during which I was told that the offer did not apply to the product I purchased. When I presented the fact that the product was the one specifically referred to in the email they sent, and was the ONLY one I had even considered purchasing from their website, I was told that I had to read the fine print elsewhere in the email that excluded the product as being eligible. Ha! The fine print DID NOT exclude the product. I am surprised that Google still considers them a Trusted Merchant with all the negative reviews they have garnered due to their purposely deceptive practices. I cancelled the order immediately and will be contacting my bank to prevent them from dipping into my account. I will make the purchase from another company I have dealt with before.

frankb78
7/31/15

I ordered a Garmin GPS for my motorcycle from this company on Tuesday. I was going to place the order on their website but I wanted to confirm what all was in the box before I placed the order. The Garmin I ordered comes with XM radio and I wanted to make sure it was a complete kit as their price was about $100 lower than most of the other sites I visited. Once the CSR confirmed what was in the kit I told him thanks and I would order it off their website. That's when I got the same song and dance as others have gotten about ordering direct from the rep. I declined and said I would rather do it on the website. He kept asking for the order and threw in another $5 off. I thought why not and placed the order with him directly. He said it would ship same day, Tuesday. I then got transferred to someone else for the FREE $25 gift card scam and ending up hanging up on that person. After I hung up in about 15 minutes I got a message from someone in my office from them saying there is a problem with my credit card. I called them back and as the phone is ringing I start to get this uneasy feeling and did a search on Factory Outlet Store Reviews. Someone answered the phone before the I could read any reviews and they wanted to know my company name, nothing to do with my credit card. After I gave that info I found all the negative reviews and started kicking myself for not checking them out first (same comment as another reviewer). I was told by the first CSR that I would get an email of the sale with tracking information. It didn't show up in my inbox on Tuesday when I ordered it. It didn't show up on Wednesday so I went online and checked with my credit card company and sure enough, there was the charge for the Garmin. Thursday I called them to find out what was going on and possibly see if I could just cancel the order since I had received no emails from them. The rep told me it did ship on Tuesday and I was scheduled to receive it the next day, Friday. He verified my email address and they had misspelled my name. He changed the email address and I soon got the confirmation email with the tracking number. It said it would indeed be delivered today, Friday. The mail came and sure enough, there was my Garmin. I opened the box and checked all the contents and looked close to make sure it wasn't a used or reconditioned unit. Everything was brand new. I turned it on and it seems to be working just fine. I'll install it on my motorcycle this weekend and check everything else out too. I really don't have any complaints about this company. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because of their sketchy $25 gift card scam. I think the CSR gets a commission on every sale and that is why they push you so hard to make the transaction over the phone. Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied at this point.

joyceh23
7/24/15

It was very easy to order! Will order from this place again!

anng46
7/24/15

Easily found batteries for my old cordless phones at reasonable prices and free shipping. Will definitely use them again.

ronm62
7/24/15

I unfortunaley did not look at the reviews written prior to my purchase of a Tom Tom GPS. I was told they had 2 in stock and was available to get in 3 days. 2 days later I called them and they said it was out of stock and on back order. This was a very common practice with this company. I did get a refund imediatley (thank you) however everyone should stay away from this company. They are not BBB credited and do not deserve to be in business.
i had to rate it 1 star otherwise you cant move forward but they are a minus10 stars

jims144
7/20/15

THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE JUST TO RIPP OFF THE PUBLIC, THEY DON;T SHIP ON TIME, THEY CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, AND GEE THEY HAVE NO SUPERVISORS, AND THEY ARE RUDE $#*!S, "SCAM ARTISTS WARNING" DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!

tomk59
7/16/15

Hey you with the bulava diamond, better get it checked, is probably a fake. I purchased a Samsung galaxy phone for my girlfriend. I got the phone in short order then traveled overseas with my gift in hand. The phone did not work. I took it to the Samsung tech center. The tech looked at the phone and said it had been opened. Opened? Means taken apart. The new phone apparently is a refurbished being sold as new. After over a week now dealing with Google trusted sites and the rude and unconcerned customer service I am out $400 for a defective phone. I ended up purchasing my girlfriend another phone. I will never shop here again and as far as Google trusted Site, that is a big joke.

philc24
7/15/15

The title says it all. I saw on the bank site that my credit card was charged so went to the FOS site and see the product is on backorder and will not even be received by them for "7 to 10 days." This is close to illegal and definitely against bank rules. I cancelled the order and will wait a few days to see if a refund shows up.

Edit 7/17: They must know who I am ... correct amount was creditted. Separately, I found the product on another site for the same price, paid $15 additional and had it the next day.

philc22
7/11/15

I have been using shaver saver for the last forty years and I heartely endorse it

gordoni
7/9/15

Steer clear of factoryoutletstore.com They sell misrepresented merchandise with minimal warranty and send you off to foreign customer care people with who could care less. My mistake was a laptop battery sold as a HP but it lasted a month and now about 5 minutes before it dies without warning. They seem to middleman many different products SO AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

curth15
7/7/15

.I called FactoryOutletstore.com to inquire as to how long it would be to receive a Garmin GPS device which was on backorder. I was transferred to a foreign call center, and was told they could ship the item by the end of this week. I thanked the agent for the information, and was about to hang up when he told me he could place the order over the phone. I indicated I would place it online, and he became defensive and told me it would take another week longer to ship. When I challenged him on why it takes longer to ship for an online order, he became more defensive. I told him "this doesn't make any sense". He immediately transferred my call to some 1-800 number which was for a company called Value Plus, an automated phone number for a Walmart gift card. I will never try to do business with this company again."

marym197
7/7/15

Easy to understand and to order from

leroyp8
7/6/15

Can't ask for anything more at this point

karenm112
7/5/15

This is a fake company none of there inventory is real they are a drop ship company that orders things from eBay and amazon sellers then they forward it to you and keep the profits nothing of there s is OK. Your better off on amazon at least you know who sold it to you.

markg114
7/4/15

I ordered a three battery pack for my Canon (NB-6L) camera. My card was charged, yet nothing has been mailed. Each time that I call, I am always told that it's on back order. At the end of every call, I am told that I have qualified for a $25 Visa Gift Card. This smells like a scam to me... Everyone has an accent, and when I asked where the call center was, I am told Brooklyn. Me thinks it's Bangladesh. Time to cancel the order and let other potential customers know that this is unsavory at best...

sandras78
7/2/15

False Advertising:
I ordered a phone system and needed a cordless headset for it. Salesman sold me one that he said would work. When it was received, it was not compatible. I called to send back the headset and was told I could not get a refund without the box. Because I was assured the headset was compatible, and it says so on their site, I threw out my boxes. When I mentioned BBB, they all of a sudden will take it back but with a 10% no box fee (which I understand) plus a 15% restocking fee. I do not agree with the restocking fee since it was their mistake. After finally getting in touch with a "manager" today, she hung up on me when I said I should only have to pay the 10% fee. She said "I told you what you need to do" and hung up.
Stay away from this company. False advertising, extremely poor customer service, and a rip-off.

Tip for consumers: Save yourself aggravation, do not shop this site.

suzanp3
6/29/15

I ordered a replacement battery for ASUS U47A but received a battery for U46. Cost me $12 to ship this back. After 2 weeks of no word, no replacement battery and no refund I called and was told "my U47A" battery is actually on back order and will cost $73 instead of $43. After 40 minutes on the call I find out even the $73 is still the incorrect battery and all I will receive is a refund for the battery but not the shipping. So... one month later I have no battery and I am out $12.

tomw77
6/22/15

Have ordered a few things off of this website and have been satisfied with everything but the website itself. C'mom this is 2015 not 1995. Update your website!!!

keithg21
6/15/15

EASY TO LOCATE WHAT I WAS WANTING

rickm73
6/8/15

Desired product easy to locate. Sale pricing at a discount with additional coupon for additional saving easily applied.

marciat4
6/7/15

I ordered two Pet Safe collars, rec'd 2 which did not work Called them, returned for replacements. Rec'd one replacement, called again for the other replacement, they stated they only rec'd 1 collar. After arguing with them, they refunded for one collar. The replacement we rec'd??? Did not work after less than 2weeks. Called them to return, They reported that we were refunded for two. NO!!! Now they have to check and call me back. Let's see if they do. I contacted Pet Safe and they were not interested in intervening in this problem I figured since this company is representing the Pet Safe name they would have something to say about it.

rickm72
6/6/15

Unfortunately I read posts after I placed the order for three genuine GE water filters as shown on the order page. These CHEATERS sent filters identified as "WaterSentinel" not the genuine GE Filters which were advertised. If I wanted cheap crap filters I could have purchased them for $3.00 a piece instead this company has RIPPED me off at More than $20.00 each!
Shame on me this one and ONLY time. NEVER will I make a purchase from this deceitful company. I will return to making ALL purchases on Ebay, where vendors want and actually need a good rating to survive. This poor excuse for a company could NEVER get a good enough rating to ever get sell on Ebay.
PLEASE, Everyone who is reading these posts, DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS "STORE".

douglasr14
6/5/15

The filters I received were nothing like the manufactures filter and would not fit in my unit even though their advertising claimed it to be an equal quality replacement. Returning their miss represented replacements cost me another $16.16 in UPS costs and a 15% restocking charge . They finally refunded about half the amount leaving me $40 poorer and no filter. Would not recommend this company to anyone. I plan to report them Interstate Commerce Commission

steven1047
6/4/15

Ordered a Garmin GPS. Got it quickly , went to use it and the power cord wouldn"t work. I emailed them and they emailed back, that they would get back in touch. They never have, even after two more attempts by email and phone.

michaels266
6/1/15

quit offering things i can't have, ie $40 visa

ikkeg
5/31/15

Ordered I believe were original Samsung water filters for my fridge. Turned out got knock-off brand WaterSentinel shipped. Website showed only Samsung logo and Samsung part numbers, no mentioning on the website and the order of the WaterSentinel brand name. Try to do a search of WaterSentinel WSS-1 (the actual filters I got shipped) on their web-site, it will show up "no results" however a search for Samsung water filters will show results. Furthermore Samsung water filter specs are being advertised on Factoryoutletstore's page, which I cannot get confirmed for the WaterSentinel WSS-1 filters I received. I thought I paid good price for some original Samsung water filters, ended up paying 50% more than for I knock-off as offered on other sites. Be aware !! you are not paying for an original Samsung water filter, you are paying for an overpriced knockoff, very deceiving!

brenth23
5/26/15

The most horrible experience ever!! I ordered some refrigerator filters. After a month of trying to get them delivered they tell me there is a factory backorder, witch I understand. I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. After 3 months I still have not received my refund!! STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU HAVE PLENTY OF DISPOSABLE INCOME!!

leer34
5/25/15

Easy to find and order additional items for our equipment to keep our dog safe,

annea16
5/21/15

Looks like employees of Factoryoutletstore.com were required to post false positive reviews as they all pretty much look and sound the same. Only way for them to attempt to boost such a dismal reputation.

keiths50
5/21/15

Ordered and received damaged w/ packaging torn apart. Called and emailed pictures. 1.5 months later and the issue has barely been addressed by the company. No resolution in sight.

thomasm99
5/18/15

First time user at this site. No problems so far.

loram3
5/18/15

Typed in the plug-in that I needed, then I had to chose the corresponding instrument it should fit, and the correct item popped up!!! I purchased it! Easy, peasy!

johnd367
5/18/15

Your web site was very easy to use and I found it very self explaining. It, to the best of my recollection, is the best on-line site I ever made a purchase from. Thank you for making the purchase process so simple. John F. Dziura

christinal37
5/11/15

I spent a lot of time looking for this kind of phone. Office stores didn't have it. Then I saw THIS one at Walmart but both stores in town were out of it & didn't know when/if they would get it in. My adult children told me that Amazon has EVERYTHING. So today I looked on Amazon & sure enough, I found it, exactly what I wanted & the price is right.

charlesg51
5/7/15

Bought a polycom conference phone and paid extra for the two year warranty. The phone failed just before 1 year. After shipping it back at my own expense and also providing a return shipping label. The Factory Outlet store informed me that it was not repairable and they would be sending me a settlement offer. The first offer was for $33.00 the second was for $299.99 and the third and final offer was for $349.99 and that was the best they could do. I paid $409.00+$50.00 for useless 2yr warranty. My company and or I will never do business with this Factory Outlet Store again.

dianap23
5/7/15

Oh how I wish I had read these reviews before I made a purchase from these people. My aerobed arrived DOA and when I called to arrange for a refund they would not talk to me. Instead they referred me to the manufacturer. The number they gave me for the manufacturer was one of those numbers where you cannot get a human on the line to save your soul.
If you buy something from this website you may save some money up front, but if the product is defective or not what you ordered you are pretty much SOL.

jimp57
4/18/15

WE ordered a Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor and foot pedal from this company with the guarantee of 30 day returns. Well it wasn't the correct items for our boat and we returned them at a cost of 82.00 for shipping. When they were returned we tried to get credit and was denied until they had time to examine unopened boxes? We disputed with our CC company and they held the charges until a credit was received. We didn't realize the credit was 185.58 short, until today. I called and the Indian woman said sorry too bad the 15% stocking fee is on the website and we recharge the shipping too? None of this adds up, I asked for the 82.00 we paid to return the items and she said contact your CC company. We ordered by phone and the Indian man said returns no problem, no mention of restocking or shipping charges being deducted. We reordered the correct items thru a local business and all is well. I say never use this company unless you are sure of what you want and the technical help and CS is Indian:( Please do not think I'm predigest, I have Indian friends, they do not have good customer service.

jesseg30
4/17/15

I ordered two wireless headsets with lifters for desk phones over 3 weeks ago. The headsets came in via FedEx within 4-5 days. The lifters were delivered to my town via UPS, then the USPS was in charge. The package never arrived and was shipped back to the senders address in NY. After arguing with someone in India, I was able to speak with someone in America. She said they would reship the item same day. 3 days later, I call back and someone in India offers me a refund... I finally get to a supervisor (same one who said it would be here today) and ask for next day shipping. She declines and advises the package will be here in 3-5 days via UPS. Unacceptable service. You didn't deliver on your promise and I have to keep waiting? Never again

Tip for consumers: Good luck

brads34
4/15/15

This place is nothing more than a company that is sells pure junk and then commits fraud. I ordered a cell phone battery from them. they first sent it over 3000 miles away from my location. They ship your order by way of DHL which is as bad as this place. DHL tenders your order to the next carrier so it gets lost. I called them and all you talk to is foreigner's that can not speak English, they talk as to if they don't want you to understand what they are saying so you hang up and give up. I am one state away from there location and it took 3 weeks to get my product. when I opened the bag the wrong battery was sent. The part was out of the wrapper, the wrapper had the correct part number on it but the part was wrong it looked like they just threw the wrapper in the bag and then put whatever they had in the bag. They sent my part in a plastic bag with no bubble packing whatsoever. Every time I called them they would give me the run around. Once they offered to give me a free 25.00 gift card for walmart, they transfer you to someone else and then they try to con you into paying 1.00 and scam you into signing up for something that will end up costing you. Stay as far away from this place as you can. They should be shut down permanently and sued.

barbarat25
4/13/15

Just ordered my first GPS. This product seems like a good value. The website was easy to use.

wanettab
4/6/15

I just ordered the Plantronics M70 bluetooth earpiece about 15 minutes ago. For 15 minutes I have been on hold (18882850376) waiting to speak to someone to claim my additional $25 Walmart or Home Depot Gift Card. Twice I have been hung up on after waiting on hold because the recording said"your call will be answered shortly". It never was. However, I was hung up on. If this is customer service then I pray nothing happens to my purchase because I'll just be hung up on repeatedly. Never shopping here again. I'd rather drive to the store.

They just lost a dedicated online shopper.

-------- #Ilive4convenience

Tip for consumers: Don't hold your breath for the Gift Card..........

raymondl27
4/4/15

I bought a replacement laptop computer battery Toshiba PA3534U. Factory Outlet Store website stated that the battery meets or exceeds original manufacturers specification. My original battery lasted 4 years. Their replacement worked for less than 90 days before it stopped taking a full charge even though I cycle charged by letting it drain all the way down. I called their customer service and was told that the battery only has a 30 day return policy. However, the website warranty page implies some manufacturers have a 90 day warranty; apparently this does not apply to their computer batteries, now I understand why. He told me that I should have purchase the 2 year warranty for an additional fee. I checkout a number of other websites that sell the same type of battery and they all offer a 1 year warranty at no additional charge. I mentioned this to their customer service representative and he must have gotten confused. He told me I should have purchased the battery from them. I was surprised by his answer and asked "so you are telling me to buy batteries from your competitor". He then stumbled on this words because the conversation was no longer going by the "script" in front of him. I do a lot of my shopping online with Amazon and have had great experiences. In hind sight, I should have stayed with them. Needless to say I am out a battery and will check out the competition for better product offerings, warranty, and customer service.

harveyw8
3/30/15

After a bad experience buying a replacement battery for my laptop locally..I went to HP. HP uses these idiots...I gave them the EXACT make model and serial number...I know how to read...they don't. The battery they sent me was NOT even close...and they are reading off of scripts since they do not understand what you are saying...do not waste your time and money with this place...WHY THE HELL does HP use them!!!????

Tip for consumers: NEVER use this site!!!!!

alp642
3/28/15

Completed Dissatisfied!
Do not buy products here!
I ordered and paid for a Garmin Product at the online Factory Outlet Store on 2/28/2015. They indicated product availability and offered a standard 2-5 day estimated delivery.
After the product did not arrive, and without any communication from the "store", I tried to track the shipment online but only received a confusing note that they were processing my request. I called and was advised that the product was back ordered and WOULD SHIP in three days. DId not receive the product. Called again and again advised that product WOULD SHIP to 2-4 days....didn't happen. Called again...same advice so I cancelled the order.
I strongly recommend that you do not buy from FactoryOutletStore because they don't communicate with the manufacturer nor with the customer. They don't provide any accurate information about the actual product availability or shipment.

Tip for consumers: They don't know the true availability of the products they sell.
They don't communicate the true status of the product availability nor shipping status.
Do use FactoryOutletStore

robertp95
3/25/15

I ordered thinking they were a Magellan dealer, that was only a bait and switch. I got the GPS and it locked on the start screen. The GPS looked like it was used for a hockey puck. I even get the joy of paying the return shipping. When the people you talk with don't even speak english, HANG UP!

They refunded my money, but shipping one way only

penc
3/23/15

I was looking for a specific phone system with certain capabilities. I didn't have a model#, but your site made it easy to find what I needed at a reasonable price and then added free shipping!
THANX.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: what if I open and try my purchase and it is not satisfactory. How much money can I get back?
Answer
srinivasm1
A: I strongly recommend not to buy anything from this place.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Are your Dell Laptop Batteries brand New and with satisfaction guarantee?
6/3/15
Answer
jl67
A: But these things locally. I don't trust this place. I bought phones which were refurbished but NEVER stated as such. One stopped working a month after receipt!!! Pay a few $& more and stay away from this place.
6/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for FactoryOutletStore