US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jr67

Three business days later, UPS has not received the package and customer service ignores my inquiries. (in 35 reviews)

larryc34

They said that they would charge me a restocking fee. (in 19 reviews)

moxonh

The site would not process for 20 minutes after we were doing ordering and had all the information filled out. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mikea67
1/30/15

I placed an order at FactoryOutletStore.com on 1/21/15. 7 days later, I receive an email saying that I need to call them for verification - 7 days!!! The order say in their system for 7 days before any action was taken on it. I canceled the order and placed the order on amazon for less money.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them if you want timely service.

elainec14
1/26/15

I have been shopping for several months for a five handset Vtech home phone system. They aren't available in stores. This system can be linked with my cell phone. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

sharonm67
1/22/15

I purchased a phone for $800. I sent it back for a full refund (is what I was told I would receive); that totaled $614. They said I put tape on the box and ruined it. I have been trying to get a refund every since the 15th of December. I did not need to tape the box, it was held at one end by the label that the company placed on it.

Tip for consumers: The language accent is so thick, I had to keep asking, "what did you say?" The price is probably too good to be true - I don't think it's worth the bother. You're on hold too long.

mark
1/19/15

Ordering the phone was easy and quick. It would have been 5 stars if I did not get abbushed by a falsely leading popup that offered a free $20 rebate if you click on it. Ended up being a sales pitch for a monthly discount service.

gk18
1/19/15

Bought a BackBeat go2 from this place. Brand New it said in their online store. I got it about a week later. The factory seal was broken. The box was tattered they way they are after everything is removed from them and then stuffed back in. Before I opened it I could clearly see through the plastic window on the box to the product inside and the tray holding it. The tray was all stained and though it was black in color the stain was gray. Like the tray had been outside the box for a long time before being replaced. It looked like it had been contaminated with something, but the outside of the box was not discolored at all. It is obvious this company is selling used and returned items as new. Caveat Emptor! Buyers beware! PS: When I called it was obviously a boiler room phone center over seas. The person was hard to understand and the phone connection was umbearable.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy new items on this site. They are not new at all. Caveat Emptor! Buyers beware!

mattheww37
1/15/15

Don't ignore the bad reviews on this site. I didn't and it cost me the return shipping and a lot of angst. Their support people will lie and promise things they cannot do.

Avoid this company. Buyer beware, purchase at your own peril.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs!

kathyh31
1/12/15

My cell phone battery died and I ordered two batteries from these people.They were half charged when I got them and when I tried to charge them they wouldn't recharge.Discovered they were used batteries they charged up halfway. I am waiting for new ones they are going to send but haven't had a cell phone for two weeks. Never again!

stevent41
1/8/15

DANGER,DANGER,DANGER STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE
.I made a purchase on December 19, 2024 and was told that the item was shipped to Monday December 22, 2014 and I would get a tracking number. After several calls before and after Christmas, the following week I was told that the warehouse was out of stock. They told me that it would ship that day from another company. Still no tracking number. After almost three weeks I canceled the ordering. Customer Service sucked, the worse I've never seen.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE! !!!

paulg64
1/5/15

When I came to your factory store website, I was not very happy that you would allow offers from other business's to trick me into calling them. I expected to make a purchase from you. But after my purchase I was prompted to call a number for a $20.00 cash rebate, I almost called the number until i noticed it was a trick. Not very happy that you would be a part of that kind of bait and switch tactic

Tip for consumers: beware of bait and switch offers, don't be a sucker!!

christih1
1/5/15

I have been using PetSafe products for many years now. I purchased the Petsafe wireless dog fence about 8 years ago and it has never let me down! My dogs are safe and contained! I just purchased the indoor paws safe containment for my cats so they can not go out the dog door!! Can't wait to get it and put it to use so my dogs can go in and out on their own without fear of the cats getting out! It will also keep my cats out of my kitchen and off my counters!! LOVE this system and have told MANY people about it! I can also take it traveling with me, and it works GREAT!!

Tip for consumers: Just trust the products, call with questions, and you will never go wrong!

jamest86
1/2/15

I needed a Samsung OEM refrigerator filter. The description on this vendor's website made it pretty clear that they had just what I was looking for. Given my suspicions of many online vendors, however, I called to make sure. I was told that the filters are OEM Samsung. Shipping was quick and the filters arrived today. They are not Samsung OEM. It is not worth returning them given they really do appear to be the equivalent in terms of NSF/ANSI standards compliance, fit, and mechanical integrity - assuming the claims of compliance by the manufacturer (at least a USA company and not Chinese) are true!. I suspect that a letter to the FTC and would force the vendor to pay the freight for return under these circumstances and likely require the vendor to amend its online product description. Bottom line: Is it worth the time to get into this over a product that is only a few dollars more from this vendor than others for similar aftermarket products -- and very likely is the equivalent of the desired OEM filter? Probably not, but the misleading website information and dishonest response by telephone suggests the company is not one worthy of my future business. Sure, all this could be my misinterpretation of the website information and a badly informed young employee. That's not something I need to fret over, however. These things should not happen and if they do then it's on the vendor, not me....

Tip for consumers: Credibility of claims on the vendor's website regarding OEM status are an issue and warrant exercise of a high level of care. A mere telephone call to confirm will not suffice. JUST READ REALLY CAREFULLY AND ABSENT EXPLICIT STATEMENTS DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING.

mikew103
1/2/15

The entire experience with this company was a nightmare. First attempt they sent the wrong gps. Second attempt they sent me a gps and the traffic receiver cord was defective. Rather than replacing the cord, I had to return the complete GPS at my expense and was told they would credit my account. Not only was this a problem but I paid for 3 day shipping and it did not arrive for 5 days. All the people I talked with where unwilling to resolve this matter the easy way and for the most part where rude. Never going to do business with this company again. Neither should you!

josep1018
1/2/15

I bough a suppose to be a Garmin charger which result in a complete rip off and did not work and when I try to return it, they say they have a 15% restocking fee and they do not pay for freight either. I should have check this web site. STAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. It a complete rip off of a web site.

Tip for consumers: Never use this web site again

jw83
12/25/14

Wish I had read the review BEFORE placing my order!!! Product was shipped & received quickly but did not work correctly with my GPS unit. So, called today to return and guess what - by the time I pay the 15% restock fee, the ORIGINAL shipping cost and the cost to return ship the item...........I will have paid more than the original cost of the item. ($15.95) What a way for them to make money - as they have my money but it will be less cost for me NOT to return the item. "What a rip-off"

Tip for consumers: Be sure you REALLY want the item before ordering!

budt11
12/21/14

Sent wrong item despite having right item on packing slip. Customer service is largely people whose first language is not English and if you have an "ebay" order which does not come with an "order number" that makes it even worse. I did not discover the problem until after 30 days and they refuse to do anything about it on that basis despite it obviously being there mistake.

andye10
12/20/14

No Money ! (extra non-refundable ~$30 wasted)
No Time ! (~3 months of waiting and arguing wasted)
No Spirits ! (~over 7 hours of aggressive correspondence and horrible company employees’ ethics wasted)
No product received after all and no apologies ! ! !

No to http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ on U.S. market !

In fact, what is advertised on the website of http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ is not what you are going to get shipped and the company aggressively declines exchanges and/or money returns! Finally in 3 month of fighting for some justice, money only partially returned, but no apologies for hanging up phones, extremely long waits and no notification by email or follow ups with a phone call were arranged after any adjustments. This down to earth UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE!

http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ has very unethical and aggressive customer service. Once you pay your money, you can forget about their employees including management staff being polite and professional with you.

No! They won’t work to expedite your order which was almost 3 month overdue!
No! They won’t be sorry that you end up paying all shipping and restocking fees for misleading pictures of their product posted on their website!
No! They won’t even feel bad for their employees’ short temper and aggressive ethics to their clients!

This kind of companies must be banned by U.S. government to practice on U.S. market!
Most of their company’s crew that came across to me don’t even communicate the language a normal person would comprehend, and yet their warehouse is located in NY!
Shame! This is a 3rd world barbarian company that pretends to be something else.
Do not trust them!
Don’t be fooled with their website, comments and the products that are listed in there!
It is nothing like trustable online market that most of us are used to!

List of http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ employees that came across while fighting my way through their online and phone systems: Asher, Ed, Ruben, Tracy (manager).
Please write your inquiries for the order number if interested.
I am about to file a small claim against this company for the service provided with no complete money refund for the product I paid for and waited for almost 3 month.

Tip for consumers: Read reviews and loose your hopes for http://www.factoryoutletstore.com !

billyb61
12/10/14

"I ordered a 3 pack of Samsung water filters...prior to placing my order I called FO direct and spoke with a customer service rep, Andy. I asked if the filters were OE Samsung, and was assured the were and they came directly from Samsung (a lie)
The filters were some inferior knock off. I paid 71.85 and was refunded 45.07, I guess a restocking fee. The filters were returned in the exact same packaging as received by me. So, no restocking fee should have been charged. So, please beware of this company."

Tip for consumers: The only tip I can give is to stay far away from FOS!

jeffj25
12/6/14

The worst customer service. If there is a problem they cannot solve they just repeatedly hang up on you. Returns are charged with shipping and restocking fees so you wont return anything. They just tell you they are sorry and will not to anything about your problem. They masquerade as a factory store but they are not. Uncaring and rude.

Tip for consumers: Don"t

brianc67
11/28/14

Return policy stinks. They sent me the wrong cell phone battery, won't refund shipping charge, plus 15% processing fee and I have to pay to ship it back! Net net, its not worth the hassle for 6 dollars. Thanks for nothing FOS. Try A4C. Better prices and free shipping and the correct battery!

Tip for consumers: Try A4C.com. Better prices and free shipping.

jp92
11/27/14

The cell phone battery I ordered is pure junk. It didn't last 3 hours on standby before it died. That battery it was replacing was at least 3 years old and still held a charge better.
With a 15% re-stock fee and having to pay return shipping, it's not worth the hassle of trying to return it.

I'll never order from this company again. STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

charlottem12
11/22/14

They are clearly paying for these ratings. If you do a search online you see that this company has a HORRIBLE reputation and the customer service is atrocious. I purchased 2 Galaxy S5s from them and after one phone's screen stopped working I contacted them for a Warranty Repair.

I was given an RMA and the company to send the phone to. I sent it on Oct. 8, and after a week, tried to follow up with the company to ensure it was received. I tried multiple times and could NEVER get a live person. I then called FOS and they told me that it may take a week or two before the repair is processed. So I waited two more weeks. Nothing.

Finally I called back and after 2 hours of being disconnected and recalling, and spoke to "Melissa" in processing who assured me she would follow up on this and get back to me in 2 days. A week passes and no call from Melissa so I call her back. I get VM.

I then call back and speak to "Tracey" who again assures me she will get back to me in 2 days. Nothing.

I have since contacted my Credit Card company to get this resolved.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!

Read the ratings here....many are BS and not valid ratings! I would give NEGATIVE 5 stars if I could!!!

I also had issues with the initial order when they claimed I would have free same day shipping and that didn't happen. Ended up paying extra and it STILL didn't arrive in time before my flight out of the country for my wedding!!! TERRIBLE!

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS. FRAUDULENT AND NOT SELLING ITEMS SUPPORTED IN THE USA.

janc35
11/16/14

Horrible!
They sent me wrong item.
I had to pay shipping back to them on my dime.
They had nerve enough to charge me restocking fee for THEIR mistake.
All tolled: I am out $19.48 for THEIR MISTAKE.
Incompetance and ineptitude at its best.
HURRY! ORDER FROM HERE AND SEE HOW MUCH $ YOU CAN LOSE!!!

Tip for consumers: Find another site unless you just want to waste your time & money.

garyb79
11/10/14

Just ordered on line. I AM slightly upset. As they advertise a price and offer 10% off, so you figure that you can deduct the 10% from that price---That is incorrect-----
The 10% was already figured into the price--- a real bait and switch operation.. But I liked what I read about the GPS 2797 and went ahead and ordered it.. I have done business with this outlet and really have found nothing wrong with the service.

Tip for consumers: Most of the lower prices are for returned or rebuilt units,They may be as good as new. But i went ahead and bought the new model as some times it only costs a few bucks more to go first class.

jerryt22
11/3/14

website was easy to navigate and product description was very good. I will reserve comments about quality and on time delivery until after product arrives. Checkout was easy to complete.

kerrir2
10/29/14

I am disappointed with this merchant. I bought an indoor pet barrier to keep my dog off my sofa. Because I have 2 sofas and 2 dogs I needed to purchase an extra collar and barrier. My children were upset with the fact tht the dogs were getting shocked, so I decided to return it. Shame on me for not reading the return policy completely before I purchased, but I am now sublect to a 15% restocking fee as well as paying for the shipping. In addition, I have to pay to ship it back to them. This is not a customer friendly merchant. I will never order from them again. As a result I ampaying about $40.00 for nothing, when 2 out of the 3 packages were never opened. Buyer Beware.

Tip for consumers: Do not Purchase from them............

mikej105
10/27/14

Horrible experience!!! The sales rep spent several minutes collecting my credit card information then after he get all of my information he conveniently says that credit card didn't process and he needs another credit card. With all the security breaches and identity I can't believe that any merchant expects consumers to give them multiple credit cards for the same purchase. I asked to speak to a manager and got a supervisor. The supervisor was just as insensitive to the fact as the sales rep. They had accents and sounded like they were from India but they said they were in Tennessee. Hard to believe anything they said over the phone. Buyer beware. If anybody ask for multiple credit card numbers the deal is over. What do you think? The merchant is at this website... https://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ShoppingCart/Confirmation.aspx?c=s%2fHqmyKgnoPE7tSoaziNww%3d%3d&Category_Id=1341&uid=1&ssid=v%2fwzRvBGCEgPhNcvmEbLOQ%3d%3d&e=0
They are offering rebates but you need to through an entire process and probably won't get the rebate because the credit card info didn't work and they'll need another card number. They should have warned beforehand that there was a possibility that this would happen and the consumer may not get the rebate anyway.

Tip for consumers: Don't give your credit card number more than once

dalef9
10/26/14

I really wish I checked these people out before ordering. I ordered a cell phone battery and it came DOA. I e-mailed the company and never got a response after 6 e-mails.

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favor and buy anywhere else.

srinivasm1
10/12/14

CAUTION: This Company is fake!!! I purchased Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, since the time I got this phone I had so many issues, later when I contacted SAMSUNG customer care I was told that the phone was of Africa model & I cannot get service in USA. When I call up customer care they put me on hold for very long time & disconnected the call. Even if the call gets through they are very rude & hang up the call on my face. This repeated multiple time for the last six months. Pls do not buy anything form this site. These guys are fake & customer service is absolutely the worst.

Tip for consumers: Pls do not buy anything from factoryoutletstore.com, they are fake.

jl67
10/10/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. I purchased a Panasonic three phone cordless telephone. NOWHERE IN THE AIR DID IT SAY REFURBISHED. I CALL YOU JUST TO TELL THEM I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE WERE SCRATCHES ON THE LENSES AND THEN I DID NOT FIND OUT IT WAS REFURBISHED UNTIL I SAW A LABEL ON THE PHONES. I have been sitting on the phone for over 20 minutes waiting to speak to a supervisor and now I will hang up. This place is a rip off, and I believe there is a law that says they have to state refurbished, which they do not. I will send an email to the attorney general of New York to find out if I am correct. This phone was about three dollars less than I could've bought it brand-new anywhere else!!!!!! BIG MISTAKE PURCHASING HERE

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

jamest78
10/6/14

Second time I have ordered from this company, in two months, First order came in Quick time, Just what I had ordered.
Quality Parts as well.
I now have my second order in, I hope it is Fast & great Quality as well.
Thanks" Mr. Taylor

Tip for consumers: No problem with last order I got from this company on line.

christinec21
10/4/14

Bought a batttery. They sent the wrong one. I called them to arrange to ship it back to them so they could send me the right battery- I had to call 3 times. First they sent me a form but no shipping label, I'm not gonna pay to ship the wrong battery back to them. Next they said they would send the shipping label but they didn't. Then I called again to demand the shipping label and tell them I was cancelling the order and ordering from someone else. This place reminds me of Dell, terrible customer service. They put you on hold for a huge amount of time and the guy who answers the customer service line has a TERRIBLE phone connection (echoing, cutting him off, etc). This most recent conversation ended with the woman guaranteeing that I would get the shipping label within 20 minutes and a refund when the item was returned...we'll see.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

megv
10/3/14

Ordered a Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT GPS. I received a refurb unit, which wasn't made clear on the site at all. When I received my order the package contained a car charger unit that had the wrong connection for the GPS and no USB cable. After calling customer support they mailed me the correct car charger but the wrong USB cable. I called customer support again, they said that there is only one cord and I had the correct one. After explaining I experienced the same problem with the car charger and they did mail me the correct one. He continued to tell me it was the correct one, I asked to speak to a supervisor, after being on hold, I was told the supervisor would tell me the same thing, I again said I wanted to speak with a supervisor, then I was told a supervisor was not available. He said I could return the unit and emailed me a form. This the worst customer service!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

luendar
9/27/14

CAUTION: This company is bogus!!! I purchased 2 back-up batteries from them for my cell phone, one of the battery couldn't charge at all and the other completely drains within a few hours. I contacted the company twice in July to return the merchandise and I have yet to receive a response from them. Do not patronize this company as their products and customer service is absolutely the worst..

marlandm
9/23/14

I ordered a new Braun shaver. They sent me an international unit. When I called them they said they would send out a new American style cord but it would take two to three weeks. I couldn't wait that long so I went out to Walmart and bought a new shaver, and sent their unit back for a refund and they charged me a $34 restocking fee. THEIR MISTAKE AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME....

Tip for consumers: Check Walmart first, their price was $10 less than the Factory Outlet Store!!

deeg20
9/20/14

I purchased two "brand new" Magellan replacement cords. What I received was a used Verizon cell phone charger and a generic camera cord.
I sent a picture of my receipt stating that the products were new and Magellan-no response. I regret so very much not reading reviews on this company before my stupid and careless purchase without not first seeing what a sham this site is. I am reporting my purchase to the FCC, LifeLock and BBB and encourage all others to do the same.
My greatest concern is that I actually, yes foolishly, gave my payment information to this thugs.

Tip for consumers: Run away, fast, very fast!!

peterl43
9/19/14

Ordered a Garmin GPS. I received a refurb unit, which wasn't made clear on the site at all. I can accept some responsibility there, but my real problem is the customer service. The package contained a car charger unit that had the wrong connection for the GPS (had a mini, needed a micro). I emailed them using both email addresses I could find (info@...and processing@...) and never received a response. So, deceptive site, poor order execution, and horrible customer service. Not the triple play you are looking for.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

angelad17
9/7/14

I ordered 4 batteries from this site for my phone. According to the website under disclaimer at the very bottom (which of course everyone reads...NOT) it says that you only have 30 days to return product because the warranty is only for 30 days. Well since I don't usually read the disclaimer at the bottom of a web page then I am unable to return my batteries two of which don't even fit my phone (they said they would) and one that fits but wont charge. So I am stuck with 4 batteries of which only one fits. Hope people read these reviews and don't purchase anything from this company. Wish I had taken the time to look for reviews!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this site. Look elsewhere.

garys74
8/30/14

Ordered a roof rack system over the phone. Item came in 3 days as promised but the wrong foot kit.
Contacted their bogus offshore customer service department to get correct kit shipped overnight as I needed it the next day. They stated it was my fault because I ordered the wrong part number. Sad excuse because I didn't order by part number, I simply told them the model car I had. Their sales person did the rest. It went downhill from there. Ended up having to buy the correct part directly from the manufacture for an additional $75 plus shipping.
There is way more too it but it's not worth wasting another minute of time on these jokers.

jimb120
8/29/14

Placed order on 8/12. Waited for tracking information for 6 days. nothing. Went to the website and was advised FOS was waiting for tracking information. I sent an email asking for a better status. Was then told item was on back order and should be "received" in 7 to 10 business days. Responded to that message with a request to clarify if I would receive it in 7 to 10 days or would it be received by FOS in that time frame. No response. On 8/25 asked for an update. No response.

asherh
8/24/14

Thieves! I bout and paid a new phone system with 2 extensions I got a refurbished items that do not work. I have tried to call and get it fixed and it is impossible to do!
BE AWER! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

Tip for consumers: BE AWER! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

annh22
8/11/14

Would not buy from them again. Sold me garmin GPS running watch and told me it was compatible with bike cadence counter. It's not. I returned whole order ($200) for refund but was refunded only $150. Their return information is buried -- and not even displayed on their order confirmation form. (UGH). So they got me for a 15% restocking fee as that's in their terms and conditions -- but they also charged me $15 as cost of shipping -- which is excessive for this small package. Since they sold me incompatible components, I think they should eat these charges and refund entire amount.

stever50
8/8/14

Don't bother with this company. They never tell you if the item is actually in stock, but debit your card anyway. If you try to call you get placed on hold for ever ("your call is important to us..."). When you finally get a customer service agent the connection is so poor coming all the way form India that you can barely hear them. When you finally ask for a refund they say yes but never seem to actually get it done. Don't believe the 2-3 day promise.

erick240
7/30/14

I never had such a terrible on-line purchase experience.

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S-4(Mini) which the company claims is a factory unlocked phone. It can be used anywhere in the world. But the phone is not working in any countries except USA. The company deceives the customers by the false description of the product.
I will never order any product from FactoryOutletStore.com.

miguela13
7/27/14

Shopping was great. Easy to navigate and find products. Don't bother calling for a "Special offer available by phone" they are just going to tell you the same price you were looking at on the web sight.

no military discount either.

davidh168
7/22/14

I really wish I had read these reviews before I placed my order. They shipped me the wrong item, when I called they said it was a problem with the warehouse and would call me back before the end of the day. They did not call and when I called back they put me on hold forever, I guess they thought I would hang up. They SUCK, do not do business with these people.

annetteh6
6/27/14

Very easy to find what I was looking for, with out a bunch of other items to make it hard to make a choice. I also feel the price of my item was a good price and not over priced.

josephs76
6/20/14

This is the worst on line store - purchased 4 new phones and headsets. headsets were not compatible with the phones even though the rep stated they were. I called customer service and was on hold for 35min. The rep was so rude and didn't give a $#*!. They want me to pay shipping and restocking fee on there error. Don't buy from this store they suck. I will blog this store wherever I can to keep people from getting burned.

michellem37
6/19/14

This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had!!!!! I purchased a Garmin GPS from them that was a worthless and defective piece of junk so I called to return it, after being on hold for 30 min. they tell me I have to pay for the return shipping, I let them know how upset I was which did no good, I still had to pay it. Then after returning it they refunded me $93 even though I payed $120 plus $7 in return shipping!! I call them and a after being on hold for 30 more minutes they tell me I was charged 15%, if I was charged 15% then I still would've gotten back $102, not $93, I explained this to them and all they did was act like they didn't understand me and put me on hold again for 20 min. Do not buy from the Factory Outlet Store!! They will rob you blind!!!! I lost $32.00 plus a lot of time from this company for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give them triple 0 stars if I could, they don't deserve any stars!!!!!!

stefanieg1
6/16/14

I placed a very big order . 20 items - over $ 2500 ! Still haven't gotten the stuff and they cannot find any tracking. Sent a email to cancel the order and still no response. They charged my credit card. Still no response from the company on my cancelled request or if they have a tracking for my items. DONT USE THIS COMPANY !!! They do not care. As of this minute I am still waiting for a response !

tinaj15
6/14/14

Stay Stay away from this company!!! Its the worse company even though I cancelled my order they still charged my credit card when I called them up he was so nasty on the phone and hang up the phone in my face .