US Government's NSF

575 Underhill Blvd, Unit 350
Syosset, NY 11791, US
Tel: 646-367-6141
customerservice@factoryoutletstore.com

People interested in FactoryOutletStore are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wanettab

If this is customer service then I pray nothing happens to my purchase because I'll just be hung up on repeatedly. (in 50 reviews)

larryc34

They said that they would charge me a restocking fee. (in 25 reviews)

rickm72

Unfortunately I read posts after I placed the order for three genuine GE water filters as shown on the order page. (in 126 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mw50
8/28/15

Scam STORE, just a middle man taking money. Promises fast delivery. Anything but, don't waste your time.

donnam79
8/26/15

Talk about getting the runaround. I ordered a Latex pillow from them and then when I went to cancel the order within the 24 hour grace period I was told that I couldn't cancel. Waited five days for a tracking number and then after several phone calls and e-mails I filed a dispute with my credit card company. After I filed the dispute I was sent a tracking number. I just finished filling out a return form and then was informed I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee. The return form will not let me generate a bar code for the return when I click on the icon. Really getting taken to the cleaners with this company. STAY AWAY !!!

patricias65
8/25/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM FACTORYOUTLETSTORE.COM - I ordered a PolyCom from them which came without the correct power cord. I attempted to get it replaced with the correct one - customer service is horrible - they disconnected me several times and then told me that the item I ordered does not come with a power cord (despite the factory spec sheet to indicate otherwise). When I returned the the item one day late (after being assured of a 100% credit) - I was charged shipping and I I can only assume a restocking fee - I have called the credit cards fraud department and am going to be contacting the BBB

kenm69
8/24/15

Talked to their representative moments ago and assuming everything takes place as stated, I can not fault how they handled my defective item. This aspect of dealing with them deserves a minimum 4 stars. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because I never received return correspondence relative to my email inquiry to my defective product. Other than being on hold for a moderately long period of time they were very quick in a resolution to my problem.

lauraw64
8/21/15

I had a very difficult time printing my receipt because some Value Savings place kept popping up and offering a $25 gift card. I had to call the number to get rid of it and of course it is NOT free after 30 days. Very aggravating!!! I hate websites that put things in your way so you can't get to your information or get rid of the pop-ups!

rons60
8/19/15

I posted previously and gave Factory Outlet Stores 2 stars and then stated that it was only because Google took a stand for me and got them to refund my warranty charges. They were able to persuade Factory Outlet to give me back what they were trying to hold on to as restocking fees and I was repaid in full. After reading the reviews on here, I doubt I would have had any success trying to get this on me own. Thanks Google.

bertieh10
8/17/15

I'm giving them 1 star because zero wasn't an option. Ordered laptop computer battery. Arrived 2 weeks later. The battery did not fit the computer. Wrong size, shape, etc. This was the correct battery per the website. Called customer service who made no apologies for the wrong battery and simply said send it back for a refund. Their policy is; YOU pay for shipping and 15% restocking even for THEIR error. What a scam! I'm a fool for not reviewing this business better before ordering as I see similar reviews. Do not purchase anything from this business!

jiel1
8/17/15

I made my order 8/3/15, it said 2-5 bunnies days, after that business days, I called them, I was told my order is a back order, have to wait 7-10 business days, on 8/17/15, I called them again, I was told that I have to wait another 7-10 business days, or switch or cancel the product, I was cheated, they never have the product just want to buy whatever they have!

fatimap1
8/17/15

I wish I had seen all this bad reviews before trying to buy anything from this website !!!
This is the first time I'm writing review and that is because this guys made me so frustrated with their soooo bad customer service and also not even sending me my purchase !!!!!!!
please be aware of this website !!! after 2 weeks of waiting, I decide to call and see what is going on ?!! they made me call them 3 days because first time they said I need to call again next day because of verification issues !!! next day they told me its because of technical issues !!!! and finally when i was so angry and told the i need to talk to the super wiser and she told me its because of my billing address dose not match which is not correct and it was a lie !!!!! wowwwwwww
DONT BUY ANY THING FROM THIS WEBSITE !!!!!!

anabelj1
8/16/15

On July 2nd, 2015, I placed an order for a Melnick Beautyrest Recharge Mattress with the Factory Outlet Store. I was assured that I would be receiving a brand new mattress directly from the factory. I was also told that this mattress was made to order and that it would take about two weeks for me to receive this delivery because of the holiday weekend. On July 21st, I called to enquire about where my delivery was, and they told me they had called the number I had given them and that the number was disconnected, and that is why the delivery was late. However, they never contacted neither my personal phone number (which was also given on the receipt) nor my email to try and make the delivery, it seems they had simply tried the first number and left it at that. The delivery was finally made on 24th. But after the person that I purchased this mattress for (who happens to know about mattresses) came home, inspected the mattress, and informed me that this is not a brand new mattress right from the factory and that the mattress is defected and is actually a Shakespears Collection made by Simmons Company - specifically for a mattress retail store, not the Factory Outlet Store. According to the receipt sent to me by the Outlet Store, my order shipped on July 8th, yet the mattress that was delivered has a tag of being made on July 11th; that is three days after the shipment on my order was made.

The only reason the wrong delivery was accepted was because the homeowner, who is not myself, trusted that she was receiving what I have ordered, being that the invoice that was given to her had the correct information.

Right away I called the Outlet Store to report the problem and I was assured someone would call me right back, on the 27th I called again and spoke to another person that told me the same thing (someone will call you right back). After several more phone calls finally I received a call from the initial sales person I spoke with when I placed my order. He requested I sent him pictures of the mattress I received, which I sent on an email; I was then called and told that there has definitely been a mistake and the mattress delivered was not what I had purchased and that a supervisor would call me back by the end of that day. After three days of not hearing from anyone I called again and spoke to the sales person, who apologized telling me that the person in charge will call me back ASAP… the next day he sent me un email of apology and acknowledge a mistake had been made (assure you that your complaint will be handled in a strict and serious way. We take full responsibility for the error and we guarantee that such incidents will not occur in the future. assure you that your complaint will be handled in a strict and serious way. We take full responsibility for the error and we guarantee that such incidents will not occur in the future.) He proceeds to say (At present we are looking at our schedule in order to arrange a prompt and proper exchange of the merchandise in question). That was on August 6. How many days are needed to arrange a proper exchange?
In total I have spoken to 8 different people whom have told me Mr.--- ------) who is the person in charge, will call you back. I have yet to receive that phone call. I find myself just repeating my predicament over and over to a different person each time, without any solutions being made. It has now been 19 days since my initial call, several emails have been sent, phone calls have been made, even those I have spoken to have agreed with me that a mistake has been made with my order… nothing has been resolved.

randid
8/14/15

Paid $80 for next day air and received the product 3 days later and they do not have a working phone number so you can contact them.

ejn1
8/13/15

I bought a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress from the. It was the best deal I could find on it and it was delivered for no charge. I live in a somewhat remote area. There was a delay due to backlog and they offered me some pillows to apologize for the delay. I was concerned about making a large purhase over the internet but it couldn't have gone better. I would definately order from them again.

elianeb
8/13/15

Would give a -5 if I had that option. If you have an order to place, there is someone there fast, but if you need customer service, plan to be on hold Forever. the guy who placed my order told me they had the exact item I needed in stock. When received, it was not. Told to return, but since it was not my fault, all they refunded was a partial amt. I even paid over $5 to have it shipped back with notification of delivery to assure I would get my refund.
I would never use this sight again.

gretchenb7
8/12/15

Ordered a backpack- site says 2 day delivery. No bag after 4 days no emails on why. On hold twice for over 14 minutes. Agent says back ordered - will have in 5-7 days. I ask for supervisor. On hold again for over 5 minutes. She says back ordered and no known ETA for shipping. Got my money back. Never was told bag was not in stock, never told accurate ETA for arrival. Will never use this company again.

omart6
8/10/15

Battery will not fit my Samsung Galaxy SII...Thanks for nothing!!!!!!

wcp
8/10/15

Tried to buy a genuine lenovo laptop battery but they sent a third party battery instead. Battery didn't work so I asked for a full refund. They didn't return all my money so this deal was a total loss..

alexf44
8/10/15

your company of idiots have to learn to understand english and what people are saying and furthermore I would never recommend you for dog catcher. Just stand back and take a look at all the negative comments. How the hell do you stay in business. How can a person get what they order if your rep doesn't understand the customer. I waited over a week and of course the wrong product arrived. I called and I was more frustrated because I got nowhere and it's not the money spent but the time wasted from in this process.

josepha45
8/8/15

Sent overnight 2 shipments, one full order on my return. I want a exchange. only received back two cameras. can't get anyone from the USA to talk with or any real answers to my problem.

ronw51
8/7/15

I could not find parts for my charger. I went onlie and the store has same charger and parts was great. very easy to find and order

kathyk36
8/4/15

While trying to a faulty dog collar, I experienced rude customer service and they charged my credit card 3 times. I am working with Capital One to get the charges reversed.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FACTORY OUTLET STORE!!!!

denniss82
8/1/15

Order for anti bark dog collar OK but replacement spray canister not included as ordered (~$10). Customer Service gave me repeated, ongoing run-around maintaining their paperwork showed item was included in original shipment. Basically they questioned my honesty rather than fixing the omission. I finally got weary of chasing my money and gave up on trying to resolve. This company has problems! Additional peeve - they included a gift (=stock they couldn't move) of a timer driven 2 stage pet feeding station with my order. They might think they did me fine but the waste and the extra trip to Goodwill was an additional bother. More stuff is only welcome when it's GOOD stuff..

Tip for consumers: Caveat Emptor

davidj133
8/1/15

I ordered Panasonic brand batteries, received cheap knockoffs

nancyw55
7/31/15

My first time buying the Braun electric shaver from factoryoutletstore.com. I had a Braun 304 model and am replacing it. It was easy to order and found the descriptions of different models helpful in making my choice. I read the reviews on each shaver and made my decision.

michaels285
7/31/15

Battery finder is very quick using model number of phone. In & out quick order processing. A few pop-ups on exit.

tomh122
7/31/15

I was shopping for an automotive GPS as a present for my dad. FactoryOutletStore.com being listed as a Google Trusted Merchant gave me the confidence that I should be dealing with an honest and reputable company. I wish I had read the reviews from other websites first. After a few days of delaying making the purchase of the product I was contemplating, I received an email offer stating that they would apply an additional 5% discount at checkout as an incentive to complete the purchase that same day. So I did. Guess what -- no discount applied. An immediate call to their customer relations line followed, during which I was told that the offer did not apply to the product I purchased. When I presented the fact that the product was the one specifically referred to in the email they sent, and was the ONLY one I had even considered purchasing from their website, I was told that I had to read the fine print elsewhere in the email that excluded the product as being eligible. Ha! The fine print DID NOT exclude the product. I am surprised that Google still considers them a Trusted Merchant with all the negative reviews they have garnered due to their purposely deceptive practices. I cancelled the order immediately and will be contacting my bank to prevent them from dipping into my account. I will make the purchase from another company I have dealt with before.

frankb78
7/31/15

I ordered a Garmin GPS for my motorcycle from this company on Tuesday. I was going to place the order on their website but I wanted to confirm what all was in the box before I placed the order. The Garmin I ordered comes with XM radio and I wanted to make sure it was a complete kit as their price was about $100 lower than most of the other sites I visited. Once the CSR confirmed what was in the kit I told him thanks and I would order it off their website. That's when I got the same song and dance as others have gotten about ordering direct from the rep. I declined and said I would rather do it on the website. He kept asking for the order and threw in another $5 off. I thought why not and placed the order with him directly. He said it would ship same day, Tuesday. I then got transferred to someone else for the FREE $25 gift card scam and ending up hanging up on that person. After I hung up in about 15 minutes I got a message from someone in my office from them saying there is a problem with my credit card. I called them back and as the phone is ringing I start to get this uneasy feeling and did a search on Factory Outlet Store Reviews. Someone answered the phone before the I could read any reviews and they wanted to know my company name, nothing to do with my credit card. After I gave that info I found all the negative reviews and started kicking myself for not checking them out first (same comment as another reviewer). I was told by the first CSR that I would get an email of the sale with tracking information. It didn't show up in my inbox on Tuesday when I ordered it. It didn't show up on Wednesday so I went online and checked with my credit card company and sure enough, there was the charge for the Garmin. Thursday I called them to find out what was going on and possibly see if I could just cancel the order since I had received no emails from them. The rep told me it did ship on Tuesday and I was scheduled to receive it the next day, Friday. He verified my email address and they had misspelled my name. He changed the email address and I soon got the confirmation email with the tracking number. It said it would indeed be delivered today, Friday. The mail came and sure enough, there was my Garmin. I opened the box and checked all the contents and looked close to make sure it wasn't a used or reconditioned unit. Everything was brand new. I turned it on and it seems to be working just fine. I'll install it on my motorcycle this weekend and check everything else out too. I really don't have any complaints about this company. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because of their sketchy $25 gift card scam. I think the CSR gets a commission on every sale and that is why they push you so hard to make the transaction over the phone. Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied at this point.

joyceh23
7/24/15

It was very easy to order! Will order from this place again!

anng46
7/24/15

Easily found batteries for my old cordless phones at reasonable prices and free shipping. Will definitely use them again.

ronm62
7/24/15

I unfortunaley did not look at the reviews written prior to my purchase of a Tom Tom GPS. I was told they had 2 in stock and was available to get in 3 days. 2 days later I called them and they said it was out of stock and on back order. This was a very common practice with this company. I did get a refund imediatley (thank you) however everyone should stay away from this company. They are not BBB credited and do not deserve to be in business.
i had to rate it 1 star otherwise you cant move forward but they are a minus10 stars

jims144
7/20/15

THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE JUST TO RIPP OFF THE PUBLIC, THEY DON;T SHIP ON TIME, THEY CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, AND GEE THEY HAVE NO SUPERVISORS, AND THEY ARE RUDE $#*!S, "SCAM ARTISTS WARNING" DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!

tomk59
7/16/15

Hey you with the bulava diamond, better get it checked, is probably a fake. I purchased a Samsung galaxy phone for my girlfriend. I got the phone in short order then traveled overseas with my gift in hand. The phone did not work. I took it to the Samsung tech center. The tech looked at the phone and said it had been opened. Opened? Means taken apart. The new phone apparently is a refurbished being sold as new. After over a week now dealing with Google trusted sites and the rude and unconcerned customer service I am out $400 for a defective phone. I ended up purchasing my girlfriend another phone. I will never shop here again and as far as Google trusted Site, that is a big joke.

philc24
7/15/15

The title says it all. I saw on the bank site that my credit card was charged so went to the FOS site and see the product is on backorder and will not even be received by them for "7 to 10 days." This is close to illegal and definitely against bank rules. I cancelled the order and will wait a few days to see if a refund shows up.

Edit 7/17: They must know who I am ... correct amount was creditted. Separately, I found the product on another site for the same price, paid $15 additional and had it the next day.

philc22
7/11/15

I have been using shaver saver for the last forty years and I heartely endorse it

gordoni
7/9/15

Steer clear of factoryoutletstore.com They sell misrepresented merchandise with minimal warranty and send you off to foreign customer care people with who could care less. My mistake was a laptop battery sold as a HP but it lasted a month and now about 5 minutes before it dies without warning. They seem to middleman many different products SO AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

curth15
7/7/15

.I called FactoryOutletstore.com to inquire as to how long it would be to receive a Garmin GPS device which was on backorder. I was transferred to a foreign call center, and was told they could ship the item by the end of this week. I thanked the agent for the information, and was about to hang up when he told me he could place the order over the phone. I indicated I would place it online, and he became defensive and told me it would take another week longer to ship. When I challenged him on why it takes longer to ship for an online order, he became more defensive. I told him "this doesn't make any sense". He immediately transferred my call to some 1-800 number which was for a company called Value Plus, an automated phone number for a Walmart gift card. I will never try to do business with this company again."

marym197
7/7/15

Easy to understand and to order from

leroyp8
7/6/15

Can't ask for anything more at this point

karenm112
7/5/15

This is a fake company none of there inventory is real they are a drop ship company that orders things from eBay and amazon sellers then they forward it to you and keep the profits nothing of there s is OK. Your better off on amazon at least you know who sold it to you.

markg114
7/4/15

I ordered a three battery pack for my Canon (NB-6L) camera. My card was charged, yet nothing has been mailed. Each time that I call, I am always told that it's on back order. At the end of every call, I am told that I have qualified for a $25 Visa Gift Card. This smells like a scam to me... Everyone has an accent, and when I asked where the call center was, I am told Brooklyn. Me thinks it's Bangladesh. Time to cancel the order and let other potential customers know that this is unsavory at best...

sandras78
7/2/15

False Advertising:
I ordered a phone system and needed a cordless headset for it. Salesman sold me one that he said would work. When it was received, it was not compatible. I called to send back the headset and was told I could not get a refund without the box. Because I was assured the headset was compatible, and it says so on their site, I threw out my boxes. When I mentioned BBB, they all of a sudden will take it back but with a 10% no box fee (which I understand) plus a 15% restocking fee. I do not agree with the restocking fee since it was their mistake. After finally getting in touch with a "manager" today, she hung up on me when I said I should only have to pay the 10% fee. She said "I told you what you need to do" and hung up.
Stay away from this company. False advertising, extremely poor customer service, and a rip-off.

Tip for consumers: Save yourself aggravation, do not shop this site.

suzanp3
6/29/15

I ordered a replacement battery for ASUS U47A but received a battery for U46. Cost me $12 to ship this back. After 2 weeks of no word, no replacement battery and no refund I called and was told "my U47A" battery is actually on back order and will cost $73 instead of $43. After 40 minutes on the call I find out even the $73 is still the incorrect battery and all I will receive is a refund for the battery but not the shipping. So... one month later I have no battery and I am out $12.

tomw77
6/22/15

Have ordered a few things off of this website and have been satisfied with everything but the website itself. C'mom this is 2015 not 1995. Update your website!!!

keithg21
6/15/15

EASY TO LOCATE WHAT I WAS WANTING

rickm73
6/8/15

Desired product easy to locate. Sale pricing at a discount with additional coupon for additional saving easily applied.

marciat4
6/7/15

I ordered two Pet Safe collars, rec'd 2 which did not work Called them, returned for replacements. Rec'd one replacement, called again for the other replacement, they stated they only rec'd 1 collar. After arguing with them, they refunded for one collar. The replacement we rec'd??? Did not work after less than 2weeks. Called them to return, They reported that we were refunded for two. NO!!! Now they have to check and call me back. Let's see if they do. I contacted Pet Safe and they were not interested in intervening in this problem I figured since this company is representing the Pet Safe name they would have something to say about it.

rickm72
6/6/15

Unfortunately I read posts after I placed the order for three genuine GE water filters as shown on the order page. These CHEATERS sent filters identified as "WaterSentinel" not the genuine GE Filters which were advertised. If I wanted cheap crap filters I could have purchased them for $3.00 a piece instead this company has RIPPED me off at More than $20.00 each!
Shame on me this one and ONLY time. NEVER will I make a purchase from this deceitful company. I will return to making ALL purchases on Ebay, where vendors want and actually need a good rating to survive. This poor excuse for a company could NEVER get a good enough rating to ever get sell on Ebay.
PLEASE, Everyone who is reading these posts, DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS "STORE".

douglasr14
6/5/15

The filters I received were nothing like the manufactures filter and would not fit in my unit even though their advertising claimed it to be an equal quality replacement. Returning their miss represented replacements cost me another $16.16 in UPS costs and a 15% restocking charge . They finally refunded about half the amount leaving me $40 poorer and no filter. Would not recommend this company to anyone. I plan to report them Interstate Commerce Commission

steven1047
6/4/15

Ordered a Garmin GPS. Got it quickly , went to use it and the power cord wouldn"t work. I emailed them and they emailed back, that they would get back in touch. They never have, even after two more attempts by email and phone.

michaels266
6/1/15

quit offering things i can't have, ie $40 visa

ikkeg
5/31/15

Ordered I believe were original Samsung water filters for my fridge. Turned out got knock-off brand WaterSentinel shipped. Website showed only Samsung logo and Samsung part numbers, no mentioning on the website and the order of the WaterSentinel brand name. Try to do a search of WaterSentinel WSS-1 (the actual filters I got shipped) on their web-site, it will show up "no results" however a search for Samsung water filters will show results. Furthermore Samsung water filter specs are being advertised on Factoryoutletstore's page, which I cannot get confirmed for the WaterSentinel WSS-1 filters I received. I thought I paid good price for some original Samsung water filters, ended up paying 50% more than for I knock-off as offered on other sites. Be aware !! you are not paying for an original Samsung water filter, you are paying for an overpriced knockoff, very deceiving!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: what if I open and try my purchase and it is not satisfactory. How much money can I get back?
4/17/15
Answer
srinivasm1
A: I strongly recommend not to buy anything from this place.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Are your Dell Laptop Batteries brand New and with satisfaction guarantee?
6/3/15
Answer
jl67
A: But these things locally. I don't trust this place. I bought phones which were refurbished but NEVER stated as such. One stopped working a month after receipt!!! Pay a few $& more and stay away from this place.
6/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the FactoryOutletStore staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for FactoryOutletStore