US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

17 Reviews for FabKids

▼ Sort by: recent

7/14/14

Very very disappointed! Got first order, great outfit for my 4 year old. Then they enrolled me without my knowledge the vip program and withdrew 29.95 two months in a row without my knowledge. Emailed several times with no response. . Not happy at all!

7/10/14

I gave FABKIDS 4 stars only b/c I think they are a bit overprized. BUT the quality of the clothes is great. I have a 4 year old girl and everything I bought fits her true to size and quality is amazing.
Their return policy is great too, had to return some boots which I purchased and they fell apart shortly after and they replaced them quickly for a brand new pair.

7/7/14

Total crap. SIzes are not true, so a leather jacket for my normal sized 5 year old in MEDIUM doesn't fit AT ALL. And there's no available sizes to exchange it. Customer service is horrible, and background noise when you call is so bad, you can barely hear the service rep. Who can't do anything for you anyway.

Stay away. There's a reason this place is getting all one-star reviews

6/5/14

Guess I should've known...got a $5 shoe deal, the crappy shoes fell apart within days. Email to company went unanswered.

5/28/14

Worst ever i ordered one outfit which was HORRIBLE quality and they enrolled me without my knowledge as a V.I.P which means they charge you 29.95 a month and when you call to cancel you just nearly have to get rude to get them to understand I want my money back and cancel it all!!! And now i have to wait 5-7 days to get my money.

5/19/14

I want to let everyone know that this company has no way of removing your account once you (or someone else) creates one. I received an email from them that I did not solicit (I don't even have kids!!) and they said I created an account, thus the email. Well I did not create the account and I do not want them to have my email address so I called them. The only solution they could offer was to have me log in to their site with a temporary password they provided and change the email to something that doesn't exist. That's a very bad computer system if they cannot (or will not??) delete an account. I would not trust them with your credit card information!!

UPDATE:
I went to the site and logged in AND THERE IS NOT A WAY TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!! It is assigned as your username.

4/15/14

What a SCAM! I placed an order, received the order and immediately returned the order. The product was cheap and disproportionately sized. torso was too short, arms were too long. To add insult to injury, after returning the items, they had the nerve to continue charging me a monthly 29.95 fee for three months after I cancelled and returned everything. OMG. DONT USE OR PURCHASE FROM THIS site. there are so many other options.

3/18/14

Worst. Place. Ever! No customer service to speak of. If you call you get a call center in India and they won't communicate with you by email. If you contact them they just send an email directing you to call their number which is the aforementioned call center. The clothes are ok, not great, and not worth the price you pay. You can get better deals and much more variety at Target or Kohls.

2/18/14

I will NEVER use this site again. My items looked cheaply made. Shipping took forever. And they continuously charged my credit card WITHOUT my permission after i cancelled my account. Then when i called them to do the initial cancel they kept questioniong why i wanted to cancel. Note that I explained it serveral times. I DO NOT recommend this site at all. I was better off going shopping for my children at other retail stores.

Expert Reviewer
1/13/14

Site is safe to use as long as you fully understand their membership/site terms.

This type of site is also called a "Credit Card Recurring Payment Scheme" and has mixed reviews as do most sites conducting business on the internet using a Recurring Payment Scheme.

I give justfab.com two out of five stars due to the "forced" membership imposed on a visitor who is just trying to make a good purchase or get what they see as a great deal. Even for me just to view the site I kept being "forced" through a pop-up to join their site's membership and was only able to view some of the items after reloading several different pages. For me, a site which needs to "force" membership on a visitor who is still "thinking" or just wants to view their site is not a good business practice. The merchandise should be "easily" available for viewing/searching by anyone.

And the practice of "forcing" a visitor who just wants to make a "single purchase" to see if the quality of the merchandise and how the site will treat them prior to being "forced" into their "Monthly Automatic Purchase Feature" AKA: Recurring Credit Card Payment Membership is not a site I wish to often use.

No, I do not need to be a "site member" or have made a purchase from them to write a review as I am not reviewing their products/merchandise, I am review the website!

Note:
- Do not use these sites without Fully Reading and Understanding every aspect of their site, even the fine print in any "Membership Terms and Conditions" as you may meet with some unexpected financial headaches.
- If you make a purchase you "will" be automatically enrolled in their "VIP Member Program" (including the monthly, automatic purchase feature) where you are agreeing to be charged a "monthly fee" for the membership and your credit card will be billed automatically. This is typical for any "membership" type site.
- YOU MUST SIGN INTO THE SITE "MONTHLY" and do your account maintenance or your credit card will be billed automatically if you don't. IE: a "Credit Card Recurring Payment Scheme".
- Site text - If you're not ready to make a purchase, simply "Skip The Month" by the "5th" and you will not be charged. Skip as many months as you'd like. """If you do not take action by the 5th""", you will be charged $39.95 for a member credit on the 6th. Each credit can be redeemed for 1 JustFab style.
- Reviews do state that the site does make it VERY clear that if you don't "skip" the month you will be charged a credit and they will even remind you in their emails and on the site. YOU just need to remember to visit the site for your monthly account maintenance...
- Refunds - items purchased or acquired with their credit can only be exchanged or returned for a credit. And "credits" have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site.
- Their business model is such that when you have "1 credit" ($39.95 monthly membership charge = 1 credit) in your "account", you cannot cancel that account as it is still active with the 1 credit and they can continue to charge you the monthly fee if you do not visit the site to postpone it in the given time frame (see their terms).
Note: It may take more than 1 credit to get another item (postage), so really they are looking to get an additional month's worth of membership fee's from you if you have only one credit.
- Reviews made suggest that there is no need to e-mail them to cancel the membership as these will be unanswered. As you are required to "call them" to cancel your membership, and wait, and wait, and wait... while they try to convince you not to cancel, and when you finally get off hold... you may encounter rude customer service, as they will try to hinder the canceling of the account. Remember; "credits" have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site.

As with anyone, people sometimes forget. The sites business practice is like a bank and their service/late fee's. They are "counting" on you to be negligent in maintaining or visiting your account before the "5th of each month" so they can charge you with the "Monthly Automatic Purchase Feature" (monthly membership fee) and apply it toward a "credit" to your account, which "have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site." This is called "I got you!"

Good luck!!! Happy shopping!

There are more reviews posted, just search for their site name's'.

JustFab @ PissedConsumer reviews:

Just Fabulous TrustLink.org reviews:
http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Just-Fabulous-206381409 (best overall reviews made)

1/13/14

terrible. I robario my stole from my account without my authorization, the service is awful .

12/16/13

Membership is very hard to cancel, call center staff (outsourced) were rude and just kept repeating a script, website difficult to navigate. When you place initial order you end up in some club that charges you every month, which was VERY unclear from the get go. Shady.

11/6/13

I bought my boy a little jacket this Monday and I am very disappointed with my order.The workmanship is just not acceptable,but this site just stick the unwanted merchandise with its customers, poor business practice!

10/16/13

Fabkids.com is a scam. Unauthorized charges cannot be disputed. Nobody answers the phone at fabkids. After 16 minutes of hold music it disconnects. The recording says 24hrs customer service line but if you call in the evening it says they are closed. They have a "contact us" form online but a week later you will have no response. Email does not work either. The only proof of life is that they respond to complaints on social media sites, directing you to call the phone number you just said doesn't work. They have a large number of complaints submitted to the better business bureau too. This place is a scam and consumers should be alerted.

10/16/13

#fabkids SCAM ALERT!!! Called the FabKids.com Customer Service line on Friday to dispute charges. Got a message they are closed so I wrote to customer service. It's Wednesday now and no response. So I call customer care and listen to hold music for 15 mins until they disconnect me. I'm on my 4th call with no answer! Do NOT give them your credit card.

10/15/13

I received a promo via email for a "free" outfit (only pay s/h of $4.95) although the quality of the clothes was impressive; the membership has been incredibly difficult to cancel. I can't commit to $39.95 monthly and may not remember to cancel within the first few days of the month. There is area to cancel membership online, however in the fine print, it states you must call to cancel. When you call the customer care telephone, you are placed on hold for 15 minutes only to be disconnected! I tried severeal times a day during their hours of operation and have spent entirely way too much time doing this. There's also a "chat live" feature on the website but of no help. You're advised to call. Finally after over a week of the ridiculous hold time and about 80 calls, I get a representative! woo hoo right? The young lady who answers my call tries to discourage me from canceling because of the "rewards" my membership offers, the upcoming fabrics in the upcoming months, the easy to wash clothes being featured for the winter season & finally and promos offered through the membership. This went on for several minutes after repeating "I just want to cancel my membership" all in all, thankful to be out of the commitment. Buyer Beware~

10/4/13

I'm so excited to write the first review for FabKids.com because I LOVE THEM! They are a newer company that provides an online outfit of the month membership with apparel for children. The quality is so awesome and you normally get three pieces for under $40! They launched the boy's clothing in August too. I love that they carry sizes up to 12 for girls and helps moms get fashionable and cute outfits for their girls without the 'too grown up' look. I hope many have the chance to experience their awesome service and quality, your kids will thank you! Take the time to read how the program works and their history so you have the most pleasant experience possible.

The Best Childrens Clothes Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber