US Government's NSF
melissag1

7 Reviews for Evo.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/13/14

Tried to use their price matching. At first, they denied the price match by saying the correct size didn't appear on the site. Then, I gave them the contact manager at the online retailer, and Evo said it wouldn't honor the match because it might be a knock-off or secondhand. These guys are flakes.

2/5/14

I love the fact that you can check the stock on every product they carry. The only downside is that the stuff I want isn't on sale :) haha! Their prices are consistent with most other companies and their shipping is super fast.

4/5/13

I purchased a bag from evo recently. The bag arrive timely and the product was as described. The only con is that it reeks of cigarette smoke. It seems strange to get a new bag that smells like a smoker has been using it. I am not sure if they are simply passing off a used bag for new to scam me or allow employees to smoke on, with, and around new product. Either way I would recommend buying from someplace else. On a side note I have tried to review the product on their site but they do not post my review. Seems suspicious that they will post the new positive reviews but refuse to post a negative.

12/15/11

Their price match policy is legit and straightforward. I found a coat I wanted on REI.com that was already on sale and even less expensive with a discount code. They matched the discount code price and gave me an additional 5% off with free shipping.

The customer service reps are quirky and courteous. Needless to say - I'll definitely be back.

9/27/11

Great phones. Didn't know much about the company until I purchased an EVO!

9/10/11

I got an awesome dress with fast shipping from this website. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but my shipment was delayed because they wanted me to call and confirm that I had ordered the dress with my credit card. I think it's because I wanted the dress delivered to an address other than my billing address. Never had to do that before and not quite sure how I feel about that!

9/20/09

Evo.com has provided me with a ton of my snow sports gear. They have great deals on great gear. Last season I bought a great snowboard/bindings/boots/bag package for an excellent price. They have an outlet that has cheap stuff from which i just bought new pants for boarding this season. The shipping rates are reasonable too. I highly recommend the site.

About Evo