US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.2068120470

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I bought on clearance K2 snowboard boots for $100. After 5 uses, a part that holds the boa wires came apart, the stitching ripped. There was suppose to be a year warranty. Evo would not honor it, saying it was from a snowboard laying on the boot going up a chair lift. They determined this through a picture I sent. There never was a snowboard laying on the boot. These boots looked brand new except for the stitching that came apart. I will never buy from them again. I feel the boot was defective. Poor customer service, and poor quality.

Easy navigation of website prompt response overall great site and discrete. Would recommend to others excellent prices quick shipping.

Honestly one of the best customer service experiences with an online store I have ever had. I ordered a snowboard, bindings, and boots from them. After initial use I found the rear binding mounting hardware kept coming loose (a fault of the manufacturer, not of evo) and when I called evo they immediately, no questions asked, told me they would contact the manufacturer and would then let me know when the new hardware would be shipping to me.

I also had an issue with a missing part on the boot (again a manufacturer error). Evo not only contacted the maker to get me the part (of which I received 3 more than I needed) but also agreed to a discount for the delay in my ability to use the product.

The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and eager to work for you. Bravo.

Bought Nordica El Capos and Marker Duke Bindings on Evo. Best price out there. They provided a lot of helpful information about the equipment I was buying as well as helpful reviews from other people. They shipped them out right away. I ended up getting them a day earlier than anticipated and they kept me posted throughout. Would buy from Evo again in a heartbeat.

I think is probably the best online place to buy skis along with The people that answer the phones know what they are talking about and are interested in making sure you buy the right product. The folks in their physical store in Seattle are super friendly and helpful. All the people that I've been in contact at Evo have a "no-worries" attitude. I like that especially for buying stuff that should be all fun.

For price-shoppers, the Evo Outlet which is also at has some fantastic pre and early season deals.

Tried to use their price matching. At first, they denied the price match by saying the correct size didn't appear on the site. Then, I gave them the contact manager at the online retailer, and Evo said it wouldn't honor the match because it might be a knock-off or secondhand. These guys are flakes.

I love the fact that you can check the stock on every product they carry. The only downside is that the stuff I want isn't on sale :) haha! Their prices are consistent with most other companies and their shipping is super fast.

I purchased a bag from evo recently. The bag arrive timely and the product was as described. The only con is that it reeks of cigarette smoke. It seems strange to get a new bag that smells like a smoker has been using it. I am not sure if they are simply passing off a used bag for new to scam me or allow employees to smoke on, with, and around new product. Either way I would recommend buying from someplace else. On a side note I have tried to review the product on their site but they do not post my review. Seems suspicious that they will post the new positive reviews but refuse to post a negative.

Their price match policy is legit and straightforward. I found a coat I wanted on that was already on sale and even less expensive with a discount code. They matched the discount code price and gave me an additional 5% off with free shipping.

The customer service reps are quirky and courteous. Needless to say - I'll definitely be back.

Great phones. Didn't know much about the company until I purchased an EVO!

I got an awesome dress with fast shipping from this website. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but my shipment was delayed because they wanted me to call and confirm that I had ordered the dress with my credit card. I think it's because I wanted the dress delivered to an address other than my billing address. Never had to do that before and not quite sure how I feel about that!

9/20/09 has provided me with a ton of my snow sports gear. They have great deals on great gear. Last season I bought a great snowboard/bindings/boots/bag package for an excellent price. They have an outlet that has cheap stuff from which i just bought new pants for boarding this season. The shipping rates are reasonable too. I highly recommend the site.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Evo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Evo staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Evo

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Evo to save!
Go to Evo