US Government's NSF

f1607aa40a161233599bb5c711138e27@domaindiscreet.com

45 Reviews for ESPOW

▼ Sort by: recent

7/15/14

Es mi primer pedido a Espow, una tablet y su funda. El precio y la atención inmejorable y la rapidez muy buena teniendo en cuenta que me ha llegado en 15 días, por correo ordinario y sin pagar tasas adicionales.

It's my first order Espow a tablet and its cover. The price and excellent care and very good speed considering that I have received in 15 days, by mail without paying extra fees.

7/14/14

I ordered a majic ball light and I am very satisfied with your product. I would definitely order again from this website even though it took about four weeks to arrive it was worth the waiting ! Thanks espow

7/11/14

Excellent service!

7/10/14

We made the order on 30/6, ESPOW send me lOK for delivery on 2/7 and the item has arrived on 7/7 in Italy with extra payment for DHL that we choose.
ThanKs to Mrs Alice for fast reply and delivery.
Important information: the tablet CUBE has no manual but i've knew allready that's
not available so i download it
There are also extra fee to pay in the douane 29 Euros in Italy

6/30/14

Dreadful. I didn't even order from this company but found my order hijacked by them. My 2-5 day UK delivery with a Royal Mail tracking number has turned into a 4 weeks and waiting ordeal with an item that is coming from either Singapore or mainland China (depending on the latest email update). And don't expect Paypal to step in when you find that your UK order turns into a far more expensive proposition with the imposition of import VAT. They appear to be uninterested in the fact that this company pretends to be UK based, and places cross-border orders without the customer's authority. I'm without my battery or my money.

6/26/14

So far I have not received the item but can not complain about the customer service team. I have been in contact with them regarding delivery and they respond very quickly.
I was also e-mailed the same day I placed my order and informed that the item was no longer available. They offered the later model (better spec) at no extra cost.
I hope the order arrives but so far my experience is very positive one.

6/4/14

The service is really good there. Some problems appeared at first but then they solved them very quickly for me. Great Service! Will buy from them soon.

4/14/14

I purchased a Multipoint Speakerphone Bluetooth and I cannot get it to work. I need to know how I can get a manual. I watched the Youtube demonstration but it really was not helpful.

4/9/14

My husband ordered a receiver on this site. I am very worried after I googled espow. I thought we lost the money, but the receiver arrived in good condition. It's still working after I used it for some time. I will order from them again.

3/25/14

It is such a horrible experience shopping at their site. I ordered a pair of sandals and bridal gloves to wear them in 2014 May. Ordered was confirmed back on 2014 Jan 21. It is now END OF MARCH, and I am still waiting for my parcel. They provided a tracking number. But it only said "parcel had left origin country".

I would rather pay a bit more shipping fees and shop at Amazon or Ebay.

3/20/14

I ordered a laptop battery "delivered from our UK warehouse in 2-4 days". After 5 days emailed them (UK phone is just an unmonitored answer phone) to be told it is being shipped from HongKong and will be another 20 days!!

I told them I needed the item for a training course so cancelled the order and got one from Amazon. The said it had already been shipped, but to decline delivery etc. etc. etc. Returns policy means it would cost about £40 to send it back!! Transpires that despite their assurance that they couldn't cancel the order as it had been sent, it wasn't even posted until the 13th March!!!

In short, PayPal just declined my claim because they are wet flannels who don't wan to upset the biggest payer, and I now have a battery (delivered after almost a month!) which I neither want or need.

I have reported this Company to Trading Standards in the UK who were horrified at what they are doing, and I am today contacting HM Customs to inform them of the declaration of a "gift worth $7" on the package, which was actually a commercial sale worth in excess of $60!! Another illegal activity!

Total SCAM and a to be avoided like the plague!!

2/11/14

I ordered an extension battery from Espow- it cost $120 in my local currency.

It worked for a few times, then failed.
I contacted them about it, after some time they asked me to send it back to be repaired. I did so at my cost (a further $36). Finally it was returned and after about two weeks it has failed again.

I contacted them about it and their response was that it is now out of warranty, and that I can buy a new one if I want. Why would I want to do that?

I think under the circumstances it would be fair to give me at least some of my money back. Very disappointing,

12/18/13

Dec 2013 bad experience. Ordered a replacement battery for my daughters computer nov 29, it is dec 20 and they have no record of the order even though they have taken paypal payment. I had to initiate dispute and claim with paypal. When you hear bad reviews, they are real..no one makes them up, people are annoyed and frustrated with their experience and they make the effort to help others avoid the bad experience. the good reviews can be concocted by the offending web site to attempt to offset the bad reviews. It is a numbers game, the bad guys get it, they overwhelm the bad reviews with concocted good reviews to create doubt in your mind. Face the truth, if you are seeing some bad reviews that span time for a web supplier... The truth is they are worth avoiding. I hope this note helps you avoid the bad experience and waste of time I have had with Espow.

10/16/13

Just thought I'd say that the site isn't a scam they are just very very slow. I ordered a cell phone case on Sept 23 and received an email outlining my order and another email on the 24th saying the order was received. Then I heard nothing until Oct 7th when I received an email saying it was shipped. It arrived on Oct 10th. So the shipping itself was pretty fast but no idea what was going on for the two weeks between the order confirmation and when it was shipped. I don't mind, I love the case. It was well packaged and seems like good quality.
So if you want something quickly, don't order from here, but if you don't mind the wait then it's not a big deal. It seems like a lot of people on here panicked while they were waiting...doesn't mean it's a scam.

10/10/13

Ordered a bluetooth car mirror to be taken abroad, and waitied for long.. finally got an email from them:

We are sorry to tell you that the ECPA8 is out of stock in the market.We looked for it from many suppliers but can not find it.Refund will be arranged tomorrow.Please check your account recently.

Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.

Yours sincerely,

Espow Service Team

Betty

This makes me so annoyed as I don't have time to place an order and get it delivered before I leave.

10/3/13

I'm glad to find that it is in fully accordance with its descriptions. Like it very much. I am so pleased with the seller's sincerity that I will place another order.

10/3/13

Fast delivery! And it looks pretty good. I hope for its good performance! Besides, thanks for the present.

9/24/13

Excellent shopping experience !!
My first shopping experience was excellent and I shall continue my shopping from this website.
Sorry I nearly forgot to tell you I bought a DreamBox!!

9/18/13

FRAUD. Do NOT purchase or even go to this site! Experimented with this site after reading all the horrible reviews and purchased a Universal lens attachment for my phone...immediately took my money out of my account then a day later said my purchased product was out of stock and to wait 7 days. Now trying to get a refund and I know for sure there's going to be issues. Anybody with common sense will know ESPOW is a complete SCAM. This site should get no stars.

9/17/13

This is a high quality product. It's attractive and it looks to be very well made.I like this 5.8 inch rear view mirror. It is really cool reversing, looking into the rear view mirror and seeing everything behind the car. Now I can reverse easily. It really helped me when I was reversing.---Parking Sensor

9/15/13

Bought this parking sensor last week, and received it just now, everything is in good condition, I am gonna to install it myself. This parking sensor is decent, as good as what I expected. Very easy to fit and works perfect. Thanks for your professional & prompt customer service.So rapid delivery.

9/12/13

This time i only bought this sensor alone. And fit it in my car. They are very smart, and help me detect the obstacles accurately. I like it. Now everything is in good condition. I didn't realize that this kits would be worked so perfect! I am so happy to buy from you. Thank you!

9/3/13

Good Gift !! My brother's birthday is approaching and his watch was lost. So i think this Tri-band watch phone must be a great gift for him. Its price is affordable and every things work fine. He must like it when he see it.

9/1/13

A good Hard Drive Docking Station with a good transfer speed. I bought a HDD station at Espow days ago. Get the package soon after I ordered on the Internet.Also it is easy to use . The transfer speed satisfied me very much. The quality,price and the delivery are very good.

8/23/13

I've placed at least Ten orders with Espow for car electronics over the last few years. I haven't met too many problems. Some little mistakes,the customer service can deal with them well.Never had any problems so figured it was time to put in a good word.Prices are good, packaging is fine and shipping/order notification has always been prompt.

8/22/13

Honest seller. They send me the good products in a reasonable price. On time. The customer service is also good. When I want to follow the package so that I can arrange the receive time,the staff helped me. Oh, I forgot to tell you I get a doorphone from Espow. Good to use it.

8/21/13

Excellent.
Good prices, no hidden costs, great choice, easy to understand website and quick delivery which is often free. I've always loved Espow, they're awesome. They have something for everyone there. Especially in Electronics.

8/20/13

I am a fresh man here in Jabber. But what I reviewed is real. I am also a new customer on Espow . I am a lover for little new things especially the electronics which can bring the convenience to my life. Espow met my requirement. Previously, I bought the goods from Amazon or Ebay,but I found there are too many different business on it. Now,Espow just come up with one company,so they can provide the better service.

8/18/13

I have been shopping with Espow for years without a problem. I haven't known that there is a site for reviewing. Then I will share my experiences on Jabber later on. This time I bought some baby clothes as I saw they were doing a promotion. The baby clothes is so cheap, most of them just charged for $9.99 USD,even it is Free Shipping. Now I have received the clothes, all of them are OK, they are beautiful and in a good quality. I feel satisfied with Espow.

8/18/13

Some claim espow has improved lately. DON'T fall for that! I got a replacement battery for an HP dv6 laptop which failed after a couple of months and now, DESPITE the 2-year-warranty advertised on their site, they refuse to return any of my emails!

A-V-O-I-D.

8/15/13

Yes,my reviews will help others to know more about Espow. I have read many negative reviews about Espow,but most of them are the older reviews which was wrote in 3 years ago. I want to say,as the latest years' development,they became more and more specialized and more considerate, I have purchased on the site for many times,never met the fraud cases,every trading is OK,they delivery the products with good quality in a low price on time,it is a reliable site.

8/15/13

Come here as a really customer who would like to give the true reviews. I have used their products not for once. This time,I bought a Watch Cell Phone,it is wonderful. It can be used as a telephone,a camera,a MP3/MP4,with Bluetooth,the most important is that the attractive price. Espow is a good supplier.

8/9/13

Oh my god,so many negative reviews!! I'm afraid that someone was talking nonsense. I just want to say something true about my purchase experience. I bought a doorphone from Espow a few days ago. About $170, one displayer with one camera.With high-sensitive touch panel which is fashionable. I installed it on my wall outside and inside. Have used for half a month. I think it is good thing for our country houses. I can see the visitors clearly through the doorbell before I open the door. And also it can save many pictures of visitors who came.I paid the money for the worthy products.

8/8/13

It doesn't seem too bad! I have bought a mini speakerphone a month ago. I have used it for half a month,it is OK. Not only the quality but also the good price. I installed it on the Sun Visor in my car,it does the good job. When I answer the phone,it can show me the loud and clear voice.About this site, they send me the goods very fast. I am willing to believe them.

7/7/13

THEY REFUSE TO TAKE RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Order took forever to arrive and when i discovered it was the wrong part they gave me a runaround while trying to return it. You can't contact the company via phone, only email and they take forever to respond. I have now sent several emails requesting return shipping info and the only response I get is to try and make the part work. ! month later- still trying to return the item.

7/7/13

Having the same problem....will not return emails....will not answer phone...and the stupid phone is not a 800 number....has been "processing" a product that was "in stock" when ordered AND PAID FOR on credit card (thank goodness) 18 days ago. Sent message today that I will dispute the charge and cancel the order if they do not contact and/or send the item. Will never use them again!!!

2/18/13

Espow also uses the url www.espow.co.uk. I thought I was buying from a UK company but I was so wrong. The rubbish item came from Hong Kong.
I bought a laptop battery and immediately realized that I had made a huge mistake.
No Receipt, no customer service, no item, no refund, no respect of cancellation, wrong item description, wrong delivery time, etc.
I think this is just another way for the CHINESE to get back at Western Countries. They know there is nobody to prosecute them.
We should boycott PAYPAL also, for continually allowing these obviously fraudulent online companies to do business through paypal. Paypal is of absolutely no help when it comes to resolving issues with these unscrupulous webshops. Paypal is only interested in the money it gets from them, not in the customers who suffer at their hands. Because we're not Paying to use paypal, paypal dont care about us the consumer.

2/5/13

I ordered items for my RC helicopter almost two months ago and my tracking number says my items are still in HONG KONG, I send them e-mail constantly and they send me the same automated mail every time.
"sorry delay, we send soon". I wish I read reviews befor ordering.
PayPal dont seem to be much help neither, they want you to try and resolve the issue with the company and ESPOW dont even have a person to talk to.

7/3/12

purchased parking sensor kit. received the camera but nothing else. contacted the company to inform me of the mistake, but can never to seem to get any resolution on this. they requested that i send the camera back so they can send me the entire order instead of sending me what i paid for. they mentioned that they never send partial orders, but based on what others have complained about, they don't send anything complete. i don't recommend that anyone does business with them at all. i have never had to run a track meet just to get an issue like this solved. i hope they go out of business.

4/6/12

I ordered an iPhone case two weeks ago and I still havent received shipping info. I tried typing my order # into their tracker and it was "invalid". I tried calling the support number on their website and got a "The number dialed can not be reached" message. I then sent them an email and got a message back saying that the email adress I sent my message to did not exist. Then obviously have my money because I can see the transaction in my history on Pay Pal. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. IF YOU ORDER ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE IT.

2/16/12

I ordered a swimsuit off espow that I had seen on Victoria's Secret. I placed my order on January 18 and was told that I would receive an email once my order was shipped. At least 2 weeks had gone by and I did not hear from them. I called on February 9 and no one answered. I then left a message and never got a call back. I could not cancel my order through paypal because no charges were on my account.

On Feb. 14 I emailed espow and told them to cancel my order. Just a few hours later I got a reply saying that my order would arrive in a few days and to be patient. My order came early morning on Feb. 16.

Although I love my swimsuit...this site is bull$#*!. It $#*!s around with people until they complain. I WOULD NOT recommend this site to anyone!

7/25/11

I placed an order for two camcorder batteries with this company through the URL www.Canada-Battery.ca . At the time, I had assumed I was ordering from a Canadian Retailer. Like others have pointed out, I placed the order on a Sunday Evening using Paypal, and did not receive a confirmation message for my order at all.

I paid for express shipping to receive the order in 2-5 days. After no contact from the company at all for two days, that Wedensday morning, I emailed the company using the address they had registered with their paypal account.

After 16 hours and no reply to my email, I looked for reviews of the company, and found the same thing everywhere, that it was poor service, and in some cases a fraud. At that time, I registered a dispute with PayPal, a requested a refund. Within one hour, the company replied to my paypal dispute and email, providing me with a tracking number of my order, which at that time showed the order almost here. The next day the order arrived.

I noticed my invoice shows the batteries as "free samples" as well as other strange things. I assume this has something to do with getting them out of the country as cheap as they can.

I have to say the batteries have performed great. Even if the overall life of these batteries is only half of a retail battery for my camcorder, I would say I have saved a ton of money.

If I had received an email confirmation, and didnt end up looking into the company, I would easily recommend this site to anyone. While my experience was very positive in the end, it is certain I am part of a small percentage that has had that.

Hope this review helps someone.

6/16/11

purchased a battery for my L300D Toshiba laptop on the Sunday, by the Tuesday I still hadn't received any confirmation of the order. I immediately became suspicious (I am very cautious when it comes to online trading) so I tried to contact them on their telephone numbers both for the UK and the USA. Both numbers had a recorded message saying they were busy and that if you need to contact them please do it via their website.

I contacted them through their website and never heard from them, so I put through a dispute via Paypal to refund my payment and lo and behold 24 hours later they contact me via email with the following:

[i]Thanks for your order.

We have cancelled your order and will refund to you today.

Pls check your account recently,the money will be back in 2-3 days [/i]

This company is a scam and uses many different http addresses. My advice would be to stay well clear or use Paypal for any dealings with this company.

3/21/11

I ordered firewire card for my laptop. After not hearing anything from them for over a week, I ordered a similar item on Amazon and wrote to Espow asking to cancel my order.

Three days later, and four hours after the adapter arrived from Amazon, and hours after 5pm Friday I received two emails from Espow. One to inform me my item had shipped more than 10 days after I ordered it, and a second email from customer service telling me to get lost when it came to returning the item they shipped days after I requested to order be canceled.

My order is now, 14 days after ordering, still in Hong Kong.

I would not recommend this online retailer to my worst enemy.

8/7/10

Solar Battery Charger ESOLARC37

Misleading electronic product information on solar battery chargers

Incomplete, misleading and confusing solar battery charger features, components and supply location.

The owners manual in english is poorly written (why the chinese website owners will not hire english writers for advertising and product use is ****** and unprofessional).

This product was missing a U.S.charger plug, if you cannot use the European plug it is your problem. Watch out for Accessories versus Standard Accessories or you will be missing necessary operational components at delivery.

The site implies live phone customer service (just try it, no way); email only. Nice when you want answers about product details and the email reply is from a writer with fragmented English skills.

Good luck solving problems after you have paid, in advance of course.

The Best Cell Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber