US Government's NSF

127 Reviews for EricDress

▼ Sort by: recent

shelyb
9/9/14

I must say I was very impressed when my dress arrived! The quality of the dress - both material & make - are very high. The dress is very well made, and I would definitely order from ericdress again. I especially love the option for custom measurements!

samc55
9/8/14

My dress is beautiful and fits perfectly!!! Ordering was very easy. My dress was shipped on time, and arrived when it was suppose to. I already have recommended to friends and family to try ericdress for their next on line purchase.

xiah
9/3/14

Well I oder a dress from them all pay for but so far no dress yet. After reading all the reviews am afraid that I won't get my dress. I also went to their website to track were my oder is but I got no connection to their website.

Tip for consumers: The clothes might look pretty but think again before you buy I know I am now..

lesliel17
9/3/14

VERY poor quality and way off sizing on the clothes.
Sizing of the evening gowns was ok-ish, but the quality is terrible.
If you need a cheap prom/drag dress - this is the place.
If you meed something that looks hing-end - avoid EricDress.com
Customer service has still not emailed me back to return the WAY too small and cheaply made coat - could not even button the buttons because the button holes were too small, the sweater with a huge pull in the front out of the box, the terribly short and awfully made dress and the beyond floor-length, cheaply made ball gown - the underskirt is a totally different color green and the hem is up my a** in the back, totally uneven.
Still waiting. Don't waste the money.

Tip for consumers: A tip? Don't use this site.

sammyd11
9/2/14

The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses. The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses.

joanb28
9/1/14

I ordered this gorgeous dress in red and had it custom made. It was delivered to Tokyo in JUST one day (expedited shipping)!!! When I first opened the cute little box, my mum and I just stood there with our mouths hanging open. The dress was just outstanding!! The dress was just outstanding!! I have never seen such gorgeous workmanship for the price I paid. The dress was just WOW.This dress is just so special and I am glad I took a chance on a dress from ericdress.Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to wear it.

belierj
8/26/14

I can not imagine that why is so many bad reviews about ericdress.com here,because my dress is near to perfect.Just let the picture tell you!

claudial6
8/25/14

well i ordered on 14.8.2014 payment was submitted succesfully. It says on the website under my orders it was delivered but i did not get anything yet. They also gave me a Tracking number for the Items..only, when i click on it nothing happens.....not working!! Lets see if this still comes....

kassa9
8/23/14

I was very disappointed with my order of 4 pair of shoes I was sent the wrong size, not the same as the description and shoes looked like they were second hand not even glued properly that it's so on idol and can't be worn. I've sent them so many emails and when they finally got back to me they expect me to pay for postage. However it's their manufacturing mistakes not mine. Very frustrated I've paid over $300 for shoes I can't even wear.

Tip for consumers: I was very disappointed with my order of 4 pair of shoes I was sent the wrong size, not the same as the description and shoes looked like they were second hand not even glued properly that it's so on idol and can't be worn. I've sent them so many emails and when they finally got back to me they expect me to pay for postage. And they over charged me for a pair of shoes and still haven't refunded me the difference. However it's their manufacturing mistakes not mine. Very frustrated I've paid

edithc11
8/21/14

I received this dress and am extremely happy with it.The appliques are perfect and firm.And the size and length is perfect.I love it and can't wait for the party!!!

andream48
8/21/14

This is a scam!! Seriously, the items they show are nothing similar at what you will get. The quality es the worst and the fabrics look and feel really cheap. You will get very disapoint when you get your garments. I bought two coats and both of them are are a mess. Wont use them ever. Wont buy from this site ever again. DO NOT BUY FROM ERICKDRESS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM ERICKDRES

jasmineb7
8/21/14

Lovely dress. Well made. Really happy with purchase. Shipping took under a week to North America. Amazing.

cassiee1
8/20/14

sexy high heel shoes,recived form my husband in low,really loving so much,thanks for my husband and as same as the seller.

hannahj10
8/20/14

Dress is amazing, I was the queen of the evening, it is very air and at the same time very sexy! Thank you.

arielb9
8/19/14

very beautifull dress amazing look.The dress is way shinier than I thought it would be. It's still pretty.

chrisd96
8/19/14

I am so excited when I received the package at work,I can't wait to open the package,then I saw the beautiful dress, amazing,and all the colleagues say that this is a valuable shopping.I 'm very satisfied with my dress,both price and quality.If you like the dresses on ericdress,don't hesitate!Just buy it!Thank you for ericdress,I will come again!

ginad6
8/18/14

The Dress is so so beautiful! The was that it has been made, is my goodness! so amazing, Big thanks to the person who made it

elinet
8/12/14

this dress hightlight my body shape perfectly,I like the design of this dress,it is very great,I think the ericdress is a professional team.

lo6332
8/8/14

I normally wear a women's small but thought I better go with a medium just to be safe. It fits like an XS. Both tops and one dress all were too small. Now it is a nightmare trying to return them. I should have read the reviews!!!

chouj
8/7/14

I ordered this dress and i was scared of how it may turn out. But, it is awesome! fits well! Its thick and really great quality for being so cheap! My wedding is in five days and I have an awesome dress!

maggieq
8/6/14

Received my order to Canada just 15 days after ordering. Excellent shipping time. I cant believe something can be made so well in such a short amount of time. The dress is beautifully made. I ordered the dress custom to my measurements, length and waist are perfect, I will just need to have the bust taken in a little. Overall, a great purchase, Im very happy with the dress and cant wait to wear it! I have already, and will continue to recommend ericdress.com to friends.

mariaz10
8/6/14

WARNING-horrible quality!horrible chemical smell !!! VERY cheaply made! Save your money and buy clothes somewhere else!!very frustrated with their customer service and return policy,still working on getting a refund from them,will be making a lawsuit in case of not getting it. BEWARE!!!!!

hannahh7
8/6/14

very bad service. ordered 9 items but only got 5 items with a big tear at the back on 1 dress. not responding to emails. take long to get orders.

steewenr
8/5/14

I bought a dress in fuchsia. It was for a wedding (which was just last night), and EVERYONE said it's so beautiful.Good quality fabric, fits perfectly, well made. All good, I have nothing to complain about. Well, only one, it's too long for me, I had to shorten it by myself, but I guess it was supposed to be. Anyway, I would definietely recommend this dress. And since this is really good quality, I would like to purchase other dresses here in the future for sure

dans82
8/4/14

The dress fit perfectly and looks great!! I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks beautiful on my daughter. It arrived on time and in good shape. I would definetly purchase other items from this company.

tinadai
7/31/14

I found the dress a very good fit and material. However the bust of the dress will need some work as its quite big. But all in all very good value would highly recommend.

janes68
7/30/14

The wedding dress is good quality, the appliques are beautiful. I am very, very happy with this purchase. People are surprised when i tell them that a dress this perfect cost under $240.99! Thank you for my wedding dress, viel, warp, gloves etc.. they are so so stunning !!!! And it fits great. Can't wait for my big day, I will definately recommend you to others!!!

jessic606
7/29/14

I ordered this dress for my upcoming wedding in July. I ordered it custom made to my size. I must say, the quality of the dress is amazing for the price. I don't think I could buy the material in Australia for that. Very happy with my purchase. Have also ordered my bridesmaids dresses and now eagerly awaiting their arrival. I would recommend ericdress to anyone looking for great value for money!

canbys
7/27/14

I have ordered quite a lot from ericdress.com and I loved it. The quality is awesome and I didn't expect that good quality. I am loving it.

ellej2
7/26/14

I have no complaints about the store.It is a reliable website where the shipping is really fast and the products are mindblowing .

mrsp
7/23/14

ZERO STARS!!!!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I no longer trusted them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was poorly altered, out $248 and had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent another $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY CROOKS.

qingers
7/16/14

Various of fashion dresses I like very much with best prices. I like to shop here for my things and i saved more money

selilys
7/15/14

There are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes.I do think ericdress can get a five star.I've bought clothes three times on ericdress, including the birthday gift for my daughter.It is enough to prove that i believe in this site. And i want to give my sincere thanks to the customer service.thank you.

selinaa2
7/14/14

The products on ericdress look exacly as on the website, including the measurement, the colors and the style.the goods is beautiful and has a good quality,we can buy many cheap but high-quality products there.

mengnas
7/13/14

Love the dress that i ordered, really fashionable and elegant .But it was delivered later than the promising time.I had asked them and the service was really patient to answer my questions.thank you

beckam
7/11/14

Numerous issues with a first and last time order! Three items ordered and it was assumed that it was "ok" to ship all three items separately via UPS! =3X seperate import fees for me! only one email received from company stating the parcel arrived in Canada! No UPS in my part of the country so constant calls to and from UPS to keep tabs on this cheap garbage coming from China. 3rd parcel was not so lucky and now marked as abandoned! company only had to call UPS to retrieve but they refuse to help and I quote from their last email "I am to deal with this on my own and thanks for my deep understanding" Very frustrating to deal with these people, they cannot communicate worth a $#*!. Do yourself a favor and order from any site but this one! the two parcels I did receive were crap! the clothes stitching is crap, strings hanging all over the item! oh and the bedding sets=GROSS! for $80 go to Walmart better quality than this $#*!

janm30
7/10/14

NIGHTMARE! The dress was defective and they will not refund or exchange it. I shipped the dress back and have successfully disputed the charge with my credit card company and the payment is being credited to my account. You do have recourse if you have had the same experience. I did everything possible to do what they asked and returned the item at my own expense but they will not make it right. At least I have the $ back.

megand6
7/8/14

I am really glad with the unique design which makes the dress completely different and mesmerizing in which i bought from shoespie online store. It makes me the centre of attraction wherever I wear this and gives a nice look to my body.

ruthm21
7/7/14

DO NOT BUY FROM ERIC DRESS.

First of all they are located in China, so if you have a problem with the order there is virtually no recourse.

I ordered two dresses from this company. I received a note from them saying that one of the dresses was out of stock. I inquired as to when it might be back in stock. They said it would not be, and they asked that I pick another dress. I was not able to find another dress, I asked for a refund.

Then the dress that they did send was sent as a UK 12 instead of a USA 12. The order form indicates sizes in USA, so why would I get a UK size? I asked if I could return the dress for the correct size. I had to go through PayPal to get an address. PayPal did "try" to get a resolution in the matter but I had to give up getting a partial refund to get the address to send the dress back for the correct size.

Which I was just informed that since the company never receive the dress in China (meaning it may have been delivered but they refused to accept). I will not get another dress or any refunds. Lesson learned

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

andersona5
7/7/14

The delivery is fast and the dress is so beautiful.Not only these,the design is good and it is the same as the pictures show. I really love my dress

mathatat
7/6/14

This is a scam website! Never order anything from it. I ordered something early in May, till this day, I never received my order. Tried to contact them, but they keep telling stories. Service agents keep changing their names and you have to explain your case all the time. They are a NIGHTMARE to deal it.

ruzans
7/4/14

I ordered 4 "gorgious" dresses from the site.... Delivered later than promised. Quility is TERRIBLE. Not a single lable! No return address or label. Worst experience ever!!! This company has no shame!! Just thieves!!! I already warned about this company all my friends and acquaintances.
SHAME ON YOU, ERICDRESS!!!

hebew
7/2/14

The shopping experience was great. I got my shoes delivered within a short time. It is well designed and fits perfectly.

ecotonye
6/29/14

Caution: They don't really accept returns.

Read other reviews too. They ship the dress from China and then don't want to accept returns if it doesn't fit or look right. Instead, they will offer you a discount on your next purchase......for another dress that probably won't fit.

amandaj21
6/26/14

FAKE company and FAKE Reviews! So many 5 Star reviews and all FAKE. Also, how come most of these reviews get so many VOTES. Most real reviews might or might not get a few votes but not this company. 12 - 14 votes seems normal. Why? Because they're all fake! If you don't believe me, go to scamadviser.com and they give it a 10% rating.

nettaboog
6/25/14

ordered shoes for prom and they were terribly made, damaged, wrong material and color. these shoes were nothing like what they advertised. they have poor customer service, very slow to response if they do at all, no information to return products and all the numbers on their site are fake. I have been going back and forth trying to get an address to return the shoes but they are not giving that data out. they keep telling myself and the bank they refunded the money but they haven't. stay away from them a bunch of scam artists.

ivaa2
6/20/14

Quick delivery and good service. It is my favorite color and looks really nice. I can’t believe i can buy this wonderful shoes.

loraa1
6/19/14

I have bought a red one dress for one of my wedding dresses. The color is bright and shinning. It makes me feel confident on my wedding dress and I have become the most beautiful bride. The dress is excellent!

elvaa
6/17/14

I think the eric dress should deliver goods as soon as possible. I received my dress for five weeks, but it is exactly as on the photo and very fit me. Thank you!

kittyv
6/15/14

Thank you for your quick delivery! The dress is so beautiful, the design is good and it is the same as the website shows. I really love my dress.

Best Online Shops for Dresses Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber