US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

79%
For any questions, please feel free to let us know, And we will assist you immediately.
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
Whole site up to 95% off, more......
Claim Deal

People interested in EricDress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 120 reviews)

edwinau

Thank you.Just got delivery of the ordered wedding dress. (in 27 reviews)

jillc14

Then it asks you your shipping details and that ends the process and finally displays your order number. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

liza101
7/27/15

Happy with everything the dress the fit the fabric is great the service the shipping Love it

olgak9
7/25/15

I am very satisfied with dress I ordered at Ericdress.com.
It looks fabulous and good quality!
Thanks! I think to order something else.

meeran
7/25/15

My shopping experience (total deals around 1200$) with ericdress results to me that it is a guaranteed online store. I bought 5 homecoming dresses and some fashion jewerly and 3 pair of shoes, in addition to the good prices. Also, their customer service is great, they emailed my about my shopping experience and they said they care about their customer's shopping experience at their store.?

sonial9
7/25/15

This website is easily to use and search the items I want and the quality was surprising higher than the price would indicate, very happy with my purchase.

kime31
7/20/15

I have ordered Multiple times for formal gowns from Eric Dress & they are always Amazing. I will continue to order from them.

bellas13
7/19/15

Got this made as a custom dress to wear at my wedding. It's beautiful!

gieselm
7/18/15

I got the dress within 2 weeks after I ordered. I was so amazed that the dress was more beautiful than the pictures. I immediately tried it on and took this pictures. I highly recommended your products, prices and qualities.

lxl
7/16/15

overall it was good, first time I did a purchase the customer service, shipping and the clothes I bought were amazing. Second time not so good, altought I paid the expedited delivery service my order not arrived on time for an event I have planned. However I love the site, the clothes and quality, so I'm sure I will buy again :)

csillap
7/14/15

Customer service was fast to answer, but slow to resolve issue. I had to email a second time to actually receive an answer. Shipping was very slow, I waited 2 months for my dress to be delivered. If material issue was communicated ahead of time, before I asked about the dress, it would have been a better experience.
The dress fits perfectly, material is beautiful.

jaclynl1
7/13/15

I bought 2 items, the first one took about 5 weeks and the second one 9 weeks. The quality of the material was poor, the lining of both sleeves of the jacket is longer than it should be, the sewing patterns are unprofessional. I am not happy with my purchased.

helenp28
7/13/15

I ordered 7 dresses from this company and had to return all 6 items as they were sized wrong, either too small or too large. The seventh item was never shipped but had been paid for. There is no consistency in the sizing of their items.
My total purchase was $316.00Cdn, plus duties of $100.00Cdn and then to add insult to injury another $115.40Cdn to return the items to China. Many emails were exchanged and I must comment that the emails were hard to read as several of the lines were blurred together making the corresponds difficult. In the end I did receive a refund of approx. $209.00, this was the worst experience that I have had to date with any online vendor.
BUYER BEWARE, the product is not what is advertised, fabric is flimsy, sizing is not consistent, communication is poor and the refund process is painfully slow and laborious.

tolin13
7/10/15

Many of you read my "Worst experience" review with Ericdress. Guess what? Ericdress answered. Here is what the team said:
ericdresse

ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.Our representative has emailed you again for your order, please pay attention to your mail box. If you have any questions or constructive suggestions, please feel free to let us know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com.
Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Ericdress Team

Do you think I had an e-mail from them. Not at all.
CHEAP WORDS NO ACTION!!!
Their answer looked very professional and reassuring in front of all the costumers....

sandhyap1
7/9/15

I bought 4 items, the first one took about 3 weeks to come and the last one 5 weeks. I wanted the orange dress for a wedding, came too late and size was so wrong according to the description online, the dress was not made well, tiny at the top and hugh from the bottom!!! . I asked for a refund and the emails are still going back and fourth, takes 24 hours to reply each message. I was told to either sell or give the items as gifts as it would be too expensive for me to send them back. Total con on the company's part. Would never order or recommend Ericdress ever again.

maureenh5
7/9/15

Poor workmanship, unwearable dress. Wrong size, wrong colour. Out of pocket for unwearable dress. Unco-operative company.
Offered material to put it right. So I pay again to a dressmaker?? Happy to send photos.

alexandrinac1
7/4/15

I wait for my item,maybe one months,is a lot time,but the quality is very very good.Thank You so much.

carolg36
7/3/15

I bought this dress for 3 reasons ~ 1st it's so adorable ~2nd it was an unbelievably awesome price ~ 3rd i needed to see what the quality of the merchandise was with ericdress.com. I have to say, i am SSOOOO VERY PLEASED on all 3 counts! Considering that it was shipped from China, it came in 3 weeks to Idaho, USA it was relatively quick shipping. Then of course, i am sooo pleased with the quality. The seams are all well sewn, the fabric is a good quality fabric, and the fit was spot on! (If you measure yourself in centimeters and use the charts you will get a perfect fit!) I was so pleased with my purchase, that i decided to purchase most of my daughter's dresses for her LDS mission here. It may take some looking, but we were able to find 9 modest appropriate dresses, and 2 blazers, all for under $300, including shipping! You can bet we will be back for more, and I will be telling all my friends about ericdress.com! Just a side note ~ my daughter wore this dress just to the store and received so many compliments, it was awesome!

tulsig
7/3/15

I was worried about the sizing at first . When I received the order an tried it, it was just perfect. Love it and recommend it to all.

dianneb12
7/2/15

I HAVE NEVER, EVER EXPERIENCED SO MANY PROBLEMS, FROM ANY OTHER SITE, AS I HAVE WITH ERICDRESS!! I ORDERED 3 ITEMS, ONLY RECEIVED ONE, WHICH WAS WAY TOO SMALL. THE LABELS ON THE PACKAGE WERE NOT FULLY DESCRIBED AS SHOULD BE. THE SERVICE REPS DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE SAYING IN THEIR EMAILS. THEY DON'T REPLY 98 % OF THE TIME WITH PROPER ANSWERS. A WARNING TO ALL...THE WEIGHTS OF THE ITEMS ON THEIR SITE ARE JUST A 'GUESS', AS SHERRY, A REP, TOLD ME. SHE SAID I WON'T BE GETTING MY REFUND FOR THE 2 MISSING TOPS, AND IF I WANT TO RE-ORDER, IT WILL COST ME AN EXTRA $25.00!! HOW RIDICULOUS CAN THEY REALLY BE ??? THANK GOD I KEPT THE PACKAGE WITH THE 2 LABELS...AS PROOF FOR ME AGAINST ERICDRESS! HOW LITTLE DO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY SCREWED UP ON THEM. I HAVE STARTED A COMPLAINT PROCESS, SINCE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW! I TRULY BELIEVE THE SO CALLED 'GOOD' REVIEWS WERE WRITTEN BY ERICDRESS, NOT BY REAL CUSTOMERS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT ANYONE HAD ANY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH THEM.EXAMPLES ARE THE SIZES, GO TO http://www.complaintslist.com/?s= ERICDRESS.... SCROLL DOWN JUST A BIT, CLICK ON TITLES TO READ REAL FULL COMPLAINTS...THERE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL TRUTH! ALSO, THE 'GUESSED' WEIGHT, MISSING IMPORTANT ON THE LABELS, POLICIES ON THEIR SITE DIFFERENT FROM ONES IN THEIR EMAILS ETC., ETC. ARE GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT, TO HELP US CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, OR YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY YOU DID. I ADDED MY ORDER #, NOT THAT I AM EXPECTING ANY MIRACLES, SINCE I ALSO BELIEVE THIS SITE IS ANOTHER ONE OF ERICDRESS'S SCAMS!!

bc52
7/2/15

First time shopper. Never again!! Very poor quality not what is shown in photo.
Ordered tunic dress size too small not to size chart, shabby quality. - Ordered Scarf crisp royal blue/cream woven silk fabric. Receive dirty blue/brownish sheer polyester. - Ordered handbag in blue as shown, ten days later after placing and paying, told not available. - Days trying to sort out, as system was still taking orders for an item they no longer supply?Selected another style with silver trim, receive gold trim?? Order came in dribs and drabs not together? Ericdress take your money but you do not get what you see! They will not accept responsibility for bad sizing or anything not as shown. Misleading and dishonest. When you question, they just offer you further discount to buy more rubbish, or I can pay full extortion postage to return. Its your error Ericdress you fix it. Really!! I will not buy anymore badly made products form China, there is no quality control and no customer service. Ericdress sells Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish. Just a waste of time and money.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy here save your money as this is very poor quality garbage

perism1
6/30/15

the promptness in delivering is highly commendable and they are well stocked. I enjoyed my experience.

annb52
6/29/15

Ordered four dresses. First one came about when we expected...3 weeks. It fits perfectly and is exactly what we hoped for.

lylas
6/28/15

I loved th dress exactly th same as described picture. thank you for th custmization done as i wished

normar6
6/27/15

I feel wonderful went I wear this dress.

shellyp13
6/27/15

I have now ordered twice from EricDress and am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I contacted the Service team as well and they werte excellent in getting back to me with all the information I needed.

I would order again from this site,

marie-eveg

i love it

mariaz15
6/27/15

The dress I ordered is awesome! Great material, and work! Looks even better than in the picture! No joking! Got it really quick, sooner than I expected! Thanks

michellew67
6/26/15

Shame on me for not doing my research on this company before buying. They STOLE pictures of dresses from a legitimate website (I know now that the real dress is from Grace Loves Lace) and sold me a cheap knock off that looks NOTHING like the dress they advertised. They will not process my refund... They will not even acknowledge my complaint! I cannot get a response from Sherry (their customer service representative) that makes any sense! I believe that the positive reviews are falsified. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

susyh
6/26/15

I bought a dress online and it was not the color or material as shown on the picture. Their site indicates that they provide refunds if client not 100% satisfied but when I contacted them as soon as I received it to request refund, their response was that they can't guarantee the same material and that they put a lot of hard work into it so I should keep it. I am in no way satisfied with the dress and couldn't wear it for a formal event I attended since the dress looked like something my mother would wear. The change in material changes the look of the dress completely. I followed up with them and now they are not responding to that message. Buyer Beware!

lisak73
6/23/15

I see a lot of negative reviews about the time it takes to get their dresses. Apparently none of these people read anything about it when they were shopping, because it clearly states up to 3 weeks to PROCESS and up to 3 weeks to ship. Another complaint I see a lot is the sizing is all wrong. These people must be ordering their regular sizes. I looked at the measurement chart and found that what should be a small (normally) was actually a medium on this site. My dresses both fit perfectly. As for the reviews about "strings hanging everywhere", what new outfit DOESN'T have strings that need to be snipped? All in all I had a great experience with these people and their product, and will definitely buy from them again!

sueb41
6/21/15

I was extremely weary to order a Mother-of-the-Groom on line for so many reasonis . All my reasons were erased: the price was extremely reasonable, dress quality was above expectations, size was true to chart, delivery time was less than what was given! I am a plus size and was thrilled with the dress that flattered me and I received many compliments! I have just placed my second order for my next son and I am excited to wear this dress also! Thank you!

shaunad
6/20/15

My daughter had boughten a prom dress second hand and it fit her at that time. Closer to prom(mid May)she tried get dress on but couldn't get it to fit. We went online to Eric dress and she found a beautiful dress at an amazing price. We placed the order and 2 weeks later the dress was couriered right to our door.

juliel35
6/20/15

Order some handbags form this site and have not received. Them yet a month ago

marionsn
6/19/15

I have had the best experience with Ericdress . com. all of my orders have been satisfactory and their customer service is great. Only on one occassion I had an issue with an order and they helped me very quickly and corrected the problem without a hitch. I love Ericdress.com and i think persons should give them a try.

yolandaw4
6/19/15

Ericdress has become my second home, I am really impressed with their products as they are very trendy and comfortable and accommodating of all body shapes! The customer care service is efficient and friendly which makes shopping with Sammy dress an absolute splendor and I will definitely be making more purchases there!

laurief12
6/19/15

I browsed Ericdress for some time before making my first purchase because I was very suspicious about how they could be offering the various styles at the prices listed. To my surprise, I was very satisfied with the overall shopping experience. The wide selection made it really difficult to place a small order. LOL. The package arrived to my home sooner than predicted by Ericdress and the courier, letting me know my order was immediately processed. And lastly, after receiving my package I noticed two items were missing. I immediately contacted their customer service and someone got back with me immediately informing of the issue and giving me multiple options. I have ordered from websites in the past and never been able to get in contact with a representative to ask a questions or better yet request a refund. I will be a loyal customer going forward.

saras77
6/19/15

Would not recommend this site to anyone. I was stung when I bout a dress for customs duty, so cost me another £28 on top of delivery and goods etc.. I wouldn't have minded so much if the dress itself was nice, it is awful and very cheap and tacky.. considering it was a prom dress for £90 !! so wasn't off their bargain basement...£ 149 out of pocket.! STAY AWAY!!

itzeln
6/14/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!!!

10 weeks ago ago I bought a dress and told them I needed it urgently and they promised to ship it immediately.
- 4 weeks ago after my dress hadn't arrived I contacted them and they said they FORGOT and they'd send Priority Mail to make up for lost time
- Last week I had to open a dispute with PayPal because I still didn't have the dress
- They started e-mailing 2 days later saying the dress was being "prepared" to be shipped but I HAD TO REMOVE my dispute first, to which I said NO and then they called me at 11:39 PM !!!!

- Later they kept insisting on me withdrawing the dispute and said they didn't have the dress anymore, so they could give me another deal IF I REMOVED the dispute.

I did not remove anything because they just took my money and never intended on sending me anything.

PayPal finally solved the case for me and I got my money back.

Now I am being harrased to remove the bad reviews I have posted in several sites.

They are a bunch of liars and thieves !!!

ceaulovonem
6/14/15

I love my dress for my daughter wedding it fits perfect and the color is beautiful!!

lisam170
6/13/15

I really love my dress, and I called to check on the status of my order there I got a quick response and was delivered promptly. And I in love with my dress... Very satisfied customer. Look forward to doing business with you again.

valeriee1
6/13/15

I found my wedding dress about a year before I was actually engaged. I ordered custom sizing and my dress arrived in just over 2 weeks. The quality of materials was outstanding and the dress is true to the picture. The ONLY thing that concerned me was the packaging: it was a cathedral length gown and it was packaged in a small plastic mailing envelope. I was worried but when I opened it I knew they knew what they were doing. The dress puffed right up and is exactly what I wanted!

tanup
6/13/15

I bought three dresses and few tops from ericdress. To start with, i was really scared after ordering few cheap dresses. The items took little while for delivery but yes, the wait is worth. I have given 4 stars and not five stars because there was one item that i have ordered and for what so ever reason, till date i have not recieved it. Its a little hard to get hold of online rep, but you can always email them and you will get a reply within 24 hours. In short, i am happy with the quality of the products i purchased till date and the price is very cheap. But if you order some item which is best selling/hot, then yes you have to wait longer or may be cancel the order. I would definitely recommend buying from ericdress their products are too good for the price you pay. Thank you Ericdress. :-)

lindaw85
6/13/15

Good shopping experience very easy waited 10 days but was well satisfied with dresses

nandal
6/12/15

I have buying one beautiful bress for my girlfriend wedding and is so pretty and good quality, so after that, i buy another one I'm in love with this site, for quick shipping quality and attention and I go continue buying.

sabrinar3
6/12/15

Excellent service and the dress I ordered was beautiful and fit perfectly.

franks89
6/12/15

I,ve had a great experience shopping at your store you have such beautiful clothes I look forward to sopping from you again and again thank you so much for the gorgeous clothes

cynthiak10
6/12/15

Customer service fantastic ! Quality and the price brilliant!

wengb
6/12/15

This is about the update about my first review. After i posted a complaint in this site about Ericdress they responded quickly about my issue and they gave me the tracking # for the remaining 2 dresses that didn't arrived. After months of waiting i got my package today June 23, 2015 which i purchased April 7,2015. I'm so excited to open it but disappointment strikes i got only one again. I purchased 3dresses but i got only 2 dresses. I send messages in their site but they didn't reply. I PAID IN FULL BUT THEY SEND MY DRESSES IN INSTALLMENT ESTATE. DON'T BUY in ERICDRESS or else you will LOSE YOUR MONEY. Its feels like you GAMBLE, YOU FEEL THAT YOU'RE WINNING BUT IN THE END YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOSES THE GAME. I want my money back if they cant provide the dresses i purchased. Really pissed off with their service.

maryanns4
6/12/15

I ordered some wedding shoes from EricDress, and they are beautiful, and have good quality for the low price I paid. The service was awesome too! They were able to change my order after I had placed it, because I decided on a different color. Will be shopping with them again!

millieo
6/6/15

The items look nothing like on the models. I bought 3 dresses that are absolutely horrible and cheap looking.they do not look as good as they did on their models. I have been trying to contact them for return but they will not give me a return address and only want to give back 40 percent. SCAM don't buy

debral17
6/6/15

I ordered two dresses from this company and after waiting almost two months for them to arrive I was very unhappy to say the least. The dresses were the completely the wrong size, the tailoring terrible, and the material awful. Upon trying to return these, ericdress customer service is almost non-existent, so after emailing for almost a month now I opened a resolution with PayPal and thankfully they stepped in. But, I still have to spend more money to send these back, but I will be getting a full refund from PayPal resolution center. Ericdress offered a 9.00 refund, on the full order. Terrible company to do business with, avoid them and shop elsewhere.

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
Answer
annw9
A: Definitely contact your bank and dispute the charges immediately... that is all I can say. Beware even if you do get the merchandise...many reviews have reported shotty quality and their sizing in China vs United States is completely off. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
Answer
lashelles
A: If you need them by next week i wouldn't order from this site because it takes up to 2-4 weeks. My suggestion for you is to try Zappos.com in the nina collection or shoe carnaival if you have one where you live at. I hope this helps.
5/14/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

54 Photos for EricDress