US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yanay1

I was quite amazed at the prompt and efficient customer service. (in 20 reviews)

annac20

i ordered a prom dress 20 days ago, and just received my dress today. (in 7 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

fredal
10/23/14

Received my dress yesterday, and I'm very happy with it. The workmanship is wonderful! The fabric is high quality, nice and soft.:) Thanks!!!

arlened4
10/23/14

Thank You so Very Much I received my dress today and I love it ! I wouldn't ask for anything else. Im Vary happy with my dress it was what i expected.. I love it !!!!!!!!!!! The material is perfect and it sparkles indoor and out door. Also Thank you for sending it on time. ;) I will alway shop here in all my Special events.o help others learn about this online business

cynthiaa7
10/22/14

I ordered Multi Color Long Sleeve Asymmetrical Hem Knitwears(10993516) which says one size. That one size should have said SMALL. It won't go on. The quality is poor and I could have found better at a discount store.
When I asked to return, I was asked to order more and they would give me a discount. Basically, because of shipping costs (you have to pay shipping both ways) it is not worth it to return. I will be disputing this charge with my credit card company.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Order from them.
Shop for a sale in your area, or online from a known company.

hs30
10/22/14

Honestly, I loved the product online, like most you of you I was very happy with the price. However when the coat arrived, it had no fur lining as advertised, the coat zipper was broken and the material felt like plastic. To top it all off, if i wanted a full refund - i had to pay shipping which cost the same as the coat...so not much point there. The Customer service rep - Loren - refused to listen to me at all as i explained this and only offered me $15 gift credit to his selection of clothes. However, if i chose this option, i still had to pay for shipping and the fact that I already received a product wholly misrepresented was not ideal and i NEVER want to buy anything from this site again. I asked for a manager, no response. I asked for a full refund, no response. AWFUL AWFUL customer service (and poor communication skills) and here i am, stuck with a coat that doesn't zip or look anything like the one online. DONT BUY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. FRAUD. MISREPRESENTATION.

madisonm24
10/21/14

I don't know why everybody is claiming this is a scam. The time it took my hoodie to be delivered was about three weeks, as to be expected. I love it! It's nice and made of fleece on the inside. I'm definitely buying from this site more often! Cute clothes, great price, and good quality. Not bad for a company based in China.

amandab46
10/20/14

It is exactly as the one in the picture, really detailed and very good quality!! The shapes, the fabric and the details like the beading are exactly as described on the website. The service from ericdress is great. Thank you

blarec
10/16/14

Write your revijust got the dress this morning.Arrived on time,the dress is more suitable to autumn,not winter dress style.Thanks anyway.I'll dress it during October.due to help others learn about this online business

srinac
10/15/14

I ordered my dress the evening of 9/23/14 and included my measurements - which is what the site suggest. I also ordered an expedited shipping in that my event date is fairly close and it was being shipped from China. My dress arrived on 10/14/14, as promised and it is perfect. The workmanship is excellent. I will order from ericdress.com again.

victoriaq
10/15/14

OMG! I was totally ripped off by this mob. I got the shock of my life when I received my order from EricDress. What I received were poorly made dressy sandals with its adornment falling off the straps. Over all quality of the product, is to me, very crappy. I ordered them because of the materials they were made of - AS DESCRIBED ON THEIR WEB SITE - as good quality leather - it was all FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

carolp30
10/14/14

When i received my Bohemian sandals, i opened and looked, i like them very much, the seller provides a good service and gave me a gift, and the shoes did not strange smell, as well as a letter of thanks shoes box, though not personally write, but I can see is the careful management Thank you seller,, i am very satisfied with the shopping, will introduce my colleagues to buy, I wish the seller business is getting more!

belonof
10/13/14

Good website I have met, its services is good, but the logistics is not so good, but it doesn't matter. the goods is good, that is ok

jamelled
10/12/14

The items that I ordered from this website were too small. Upon trying to get return instructions, all they would do is send me the same pre-written message over and over again. I am assuming that there is no one here that speaks English because I have said in more than one way,"I WANT MY MONEY BACK, SEND ME RETURN INSTRUCTIONS", and they have not done so. I am assuming they are trying to wait the 30 days so that they won't have to refund my money.

Tip for consumers: Before using this company, check the reviews and find out about return options.

brendaa12
10/11/14

Very bad material. Not close to what I was expecting. The size was not what It was listed it is actually many sizes smaller.

Tip for consumers: It is a rip off. Stay away. I wish I had seen all the reviews before I started buying.

tonil3
10/11/14

I ordered one blouse, have proof of the order being placed and paid for Sep 16, 2014(verification emails from ericdress.com). Waited patiently (email says up to 8 days for processing and another 8 days for delivery). No problem. Today, (25 days later) I log on to my account and it says under ALL of the order info options that I have never placed an order. That's funny, I have an email with an order number on it and a bank statement that shows a withdrawal from the company. So when I look up the order number, it says it doesn't exist. So I follow all the instructions to contact them ('live chat' is not live at all, just a message sender with no response after 15 minutes) with no help. So I try the DISPUTE option. Filled out all the info and got this response "this order number cannot be disputed".
I am a frequent online shopper from the USA that doesn't mind taking a chance with receiving an item a little late, or a wrong item (I have many friends to donate to) or an ill-fitting item (same friends love when that happens to me). I am not a big return fan, but I can't return what I don't receive. Luckily my bank covers me in situations like this, but I am about to blow up Facebook with copies of my emails and photos of their website with a big Fat 'Toni doesn't recommend" all over it. Too bad, I really liked the designs that had to offer even though I could go find many of them at Ross for the same price.

Tip for consumers: Keeps photo copies of all emails and screenshot your orders from their website as proof in case anything goes wrong.

ablen
10/11/14

Beautiful item, exactly how I expected it to look/fit. Item came earlier than expected, service was really easy to deal with. Thank you!

christinab19
10/10/14

It is possible that actually there are online stores that can be trusted and ericdress is one of them. Sitejabber helped me learn a lot about the company obviously with some people that had a few issues with it. But from majority the company is legit and will offer you quality service. I am here to add a positive feedback that I experienced while making some purchases from this store. My dress was delivered in time just as I had hoped so. Thanks to ericdress for the great job in ensuring customers stay happy with the way their services are delivered.

avivab1
10/10/14

My shopping experience was great. I got my sexy sleepwear delivered within a short time. It is well designed and fits perfectly. Can't go into details now.

christyc8
10/9/14

Don`t become their next victim,
I ordered dresses online from one Chinese company on September 11th.
I received them on October 4th.
I was waiting for almost a month and upon receiving I noticed,
I received totally different items compared to what I had ordered.
Their quality was so junk and most of all, these dresses looked totally different design than the photos in their official site,
What I think is that they hired very cheap designers and copied some designs from online, but they cannot make it as the same design as original,
After customer received the wrong item, and if buyer wants to return the item since they received a totally different design, then they usually never answered the email or phone,
Even if one can finally connect after many tries, they would just hang up on you if you mention about anything about returning.
After many tries calling, I finally could get a hold of them, but what they told me was, “just send us through email and we will reply as soon as possible.” And then hung up on me, and never answered me.
They have a returning policy that says to return the item within 7 days from the date I received,
I received on the October 4th, and I tried to contact them from that day to 9th,
And one of the representatives answered me through online chatting after I got so angry,
But what she said was, she can see that they are wrong items, but there is nothing she can do,
She said, I should just keep the items or give them away to someone else who might like it, and they will give me $25 discount for the next order, which I would need to order more than $129 to have free shipping for next order.
But who would want to order again from this site if they have this kind of experience???!!!
So I said that I want to return the item to get a full refund, I cannot wear this junk stuff, it doesn`t even fit me, and they are not what I ordered !!!
And then she told me that I need to pay about $50 for the returning shipping label, if I still want to return it,
So that`s why she said it is better to just keep them and get $25 discount for the next order.
She said that their return policy is, buyer has to pay shipping fees if they are not satisfied.
So I asked , “buyer still pays even if they received the wrong items other than what they ordered??”
And she didn`t answer me, and the chatting was disconnected.
I would understand if I were the one who changed mind to buy dresses or some other reason, but I don`t understand why I have to pay $50 to return the items when they(supplier) sent me the wrong items to begin with and yet they refuse to correct the situation in an honorable manner.
I even asked her to put herself in my shoes and if she would pay $50 for the returning shipping when she received the wrong items ,or just keep the wrong items with her even if she can`t wear them, and get $25 discount for the next order which has to be more than $129 to spend to get $25 discount for the next order when she received the wrong item other than what she ordered?
And she doesn`t answers me and just keep saying the same things and disconnected the chatting.
They even block buyers from being able to write bad reviews, they check the reviews first, and only put the good ones there, and erase the bad reviews.
When I tried to write my reviews to warn other customers it never posted on their site, only good reviews are posted.
After this experience, I started to search on google about this company, and found out that there were many customers who got tricked by them, and didn`t know what to do.5
No one would understand why I have to keep the wrong item with me and cannot receive a full refund when they sent me the wrong item. Their refusal to issue a refund eventhough they sent the wrong items are not acceptable. I have tried to amicably solve this but this supplier deceives buyers and I no longer trust them.

Tip for consumers: Never buy in here !!!

erih3
10/6/14

This website is a ripoff I bought a pair of shoes and they were twisted I want my money this cost me 50 dollars for defective shoes i rather pay 70 at the store

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here because nothing comes like you want it to

danies3
10/2/14

pls pls do not do busness with this company get my order , 3 sizes smaller feather were falling without wearing it I did send picture they have been given me the running around for 4 months now , the dress was return and I am receiving the same email with another representative name

Tip for consumers: not a company you can trust

aliciat4
10/1/14

2 dresses way to small. I ordered size 16 they are about a size 10. I am trying to return they will not give me a return address. They keep asking me to take pictures. The dresses were $248.00 Can not send back. My son is getting married and a happy occasion is very stressful. I hope I get a chance to return for a refund so far nothing.

Tip for consumers: Do not order.

tracyc39
9/30/14

This place is a complete joke!!! I ordered what I thought was going to be a beautiful dress for my daughter's wedding. First of all, it took almost a month to get it and I ended up getting it the day before the wedding. I ordered a size 14 (as I know that dresses tend to run small) and what I got is more like a US size 8. My teenage daughter couldn't even get it on. Secondly, this is the most hideous dress I have ever seen. It's something that maybe an 80 year old woman would wear. Certainly not something for a 40 something mother of the bride. The customer service was a complete joke. They make it impossible to return something for a refund. They actually wanted me to take this dress to a tailor and video tape the tailor measuring it so that they could make sure it was being measured properly. It wasn't the right color either. I ordered burgundy and it ended up being red. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!! I'm usually diligent in reading reviews before making a purchase and unfortunately, didn't do it this time. I so wish I would have. Get the word out, this place SUCKS!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM EVER!!

lanab1
9/30/14

OMG, Real scam from China. DO not Order from them, you will not get what you see on this pictures.VERY poor quality and way off sizing on the clothes. Cheapest Material. Dress came completely damage and no way I can use this dress or give to anybody. 100% garbage. Customer service the worth. SCAM< SCAM. I will put pic. all over the internet, if they will not give me the refund for this junk. So mad.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them, you will not get what you see on the picture.

pattyr3
9/30/14

WHAT A SCAM....I order a dress that was a xxl when it came the size wasn't anything like a xxl more like a uk 12 .. they are very unhelpful I wont accept a RETURN very unhappy though I was ordering from a good company via FACEBOOK.

Tip for consumers: do not use this webb site

zabinb
9/30/14

Worse. Pathetic. I ordered 2 jackets. After a wait of 20 days finally received it. But when to my astonishment both of them don't fit me. Its too small. The quality of one of them is not as it is shown in the picture. When I contacted their customer care through live chat and enquired about return, he politely said "Return will be very expensive for you, why don't you gift or sell some one those jackets and buy new one from us. I will give you discount coupons". Do hell with the coupons. I don't want to spend a penny on this site. Wasted my money and time. Please don't go by the cute dresses. It's all marketing strategy.

Tip for consumers: Please keep away from this. Don't get carried away by the cute pictures.

linal10
9/29/14

DON'T BUY on Ericdress website!! It's a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first, the company is located in China!
I ordered 3 dresses. My order number is 155 932.
After a long time, I finally received them after beginning to worry.
The fabric of 2 dresses is of bad quality & the 3rd dress is badly designed.

Thus I sent them an e-mail, as their procedure requires, to make the return.
But thet refused to give me a return address and unheard of, they want me to send them "photos for a correct judgement"!!!!!!
I got the same stubborn answers after several e-mails
They refuse to refund dresses I will never wear.

Never before has a customer needed to ask the opinion of the seller to be authorized to return!!!!!!
I completely agree with those who give one or zero stars and think that the 5 stars and good comments are posted by false customers! So obvious! Not 3 or 4 but all 5 stars...

Was anybody able to make a return and obtained a refund?

I will either ask my credit card company to consider this payment as a fraud from China or and bring a complaint before the commission!

shellyc18
9/28/14

Thank you to all of the girls who bothered to write real reviews!! The clothes on the site looked cute, but I wanted to make sure ericdress was not a scam. If I hadn't read your reviews, I would've ordered and been scammed.

chrisk76
9/28/14

Don't bother - picture online is NOT what you get and size chart is way off along with length is way to crazy long. I'm 5ft 7inches and dress still is 10 inches too long. Trying to return and all they keep saying is to upload video and pictures. I sent picture of color being blue not silver and all they say is send more pictures.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from here

adelac1
9/28/14

So cheap, so amazing round neckline dress it is. This fashion dress gives me a sweet and chic look! Especially the bow waistband catches my eyes. Soft chiffon fabric is also great. It is a great gift for me.

wendyg15
9/27/14

do not buy from them it a total rip off the jacket i recieved was so bad the material was just made of cheap felt and nothing like i thought so beware

charitym1
9/25/14

I ordered a handbag and a dress which were delivered separately. The dress was the wrong one and I returned it by post to the given address, and asked for a refund, it now over two weeks and I have written to you several times with no response. Please can I have my money back. My order number is : 3123-9423-1261-3408.
My email address is cmmbui@gmail.com,

lilianc3
9/24/14

Although it took a while to receive this dress, it was surely worthwhile waiting for it. The picture didn’t lie, it is as beautiful as shown. I had some doubt about the size, because we have European sizes, but all went well and I’m very happy. This dress is meant to surprise my husband on our wedding night when he will celebrate his 40th birthday, I hope he likes the surprise.

Tip for consumers: Recommend ericdress to you all.

cc97
9/24/14

Will never buy from China again! Sizes ran so small I could not use anything. Still have not gotten refund!

cherylj9
9/23/14

I have sent numerous messages and emails to ericdress trying to get instructions on how to return my entire order of items that do not fit (and took much longer to receive than listed on their website), but they are extremely slow replying to emails and instead of giving me instructions on how to return it, they keep trying to convince me to keep the items and order more stuff!!!! Do not order anything from ericdress! They are horrible to work with, most likely a fraudulent company and we will be pursuing action against them!

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything from Ericdress!

magdalenaw
9/22/14

Hi,
I have ordered some items of Ericdress on 04.09.2014. The amount of money I have paid through Pay Pal was 135.93 USD!!! I didn't get the items. The post office gave me confirmation 'No Tracks were found for Parcel' and the items has a status as Not Supplied. I have tried to open a dispute on this subject but after my second email to Ericdress I wasn't even able to contact the company regarding my complaint as on the website window appeared an information 'my order cannot be disputed'. Ericdress left me without the money items I have ordered and any explanation. Gonna contact a lowyer.
Would appreciate quick response please.
Regards Magdalena Wichrowska

Tip for consumers: Put an order worth 135.93 USD and did not get the items I have ordered, refund and any message with explanation, no reply of Ericdress.

saminam1
9/21/14

I have made several orders and fully paid for them, order numbers 167698, 166037, 163930, and have received no notification of shipping or tracking, and no reply to my enquires, I am now reading that this whole shopping site is a sham. I am worried not just that the quality might be bad if I do get my orders but that I have been cheated and scammed. I need a reply asap.

Tip for consumers: Please do not order from this site.

shelyb
9/9/14

I must say I was very impressed when my dress arrived! The quality of the dress - both material & make - are very high. The dress is very well made, and I would definitely order from ericdress again. I especially love the option for custom measurements!

samc55
9/8/14

My dress is beautiful and fits perfectly!!! Ordering was very easy. My dress was shipped on time, and arrived when it was suppose to. I already have recommended to friends and family to try ericdress for their next on line purchase.

xiah
9/3/14

Well I oder a dress from them all pay for but so far no dress yet. After reading all the reviews am afraid that I won't get my dress. I also went to their website to track were my oder is but I got no connection to their website.

Tip for consumers: The clothes might look pretty but think again before you buy I know I am now..

lesliel17
9/3/14

VERY poor quality and way off sizing on the clothes.
Sizing of the evening gowns was ok-ish, but the quality is terrible.
If you need a cheap prom/drag dress - this is the place.
If you meed something that looks hing-end - avoid EricDress.com
Customer service has still not emailed me back to return the WAY too small and cheaply made coat - could not even button the buttons because the button holes were too small, the sweater with a huge pull in the front out of the box, the terribly short and awfully made dress and the beyond floor-length, cheaply made ball gown - the underskirt is a totally different color green and the hem is up my a** in the back, totally uneven.
Still waiting. Don't waste the money.

Tip for consumers: A tip? Don't use this site.

sammyd11
9/2/14

The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses. The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses.

joanb28
9/1/14

I ordered this gorgeous dress in red and had it custom made. It was delivered to Tokyo in JUST one day (expedited shipping)!!! When I first opened the cute little box, my mum and I just stood there with our mouths hanging open. The dress was just outstanding!! The dress was just outstanding!! I have never seen such gorgeous workmanship for the price I paid. The dress was just WOW.This dress is just so special and I am glad I took a chance on a dress from ericdress.Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to wear it.

belierj
8/26/14

I can not imagine that why is so many bad reviews about ericdress.com here,because my dress is near to perfect.Just let the picture tell you!

claudial6
8/25/14

well i ordered on 14.8.2014 payment was submitted succesfully. It says on the website under my orders it was delivered but i did not get anything yet. They also gave me a Tracking number for the Items..only, when i click on it nothing happens.....not working!! Lets see if this still comes....

kassa9
8/23/14

I was very disappointed with my order of 4 pair of shoes I was sent the wrong size, not the same as the description and shoes looked like they were second hand not even glued properly that it's so on idol and can't be worn. I've sent them so many emails and when they finally got back to me they expect me to pay for postage. However it's their manufacturing mistakes not mine. Very frustrated I've paid over $300 for shoes I can't even wear.

Tip for consumers: I was very disappointed with my order of 4 pair of shoes I was sent the wrong size, not the same as the description and shoes looked like they were second hand not even glued properly that it's so on idol and can't be worn. I've sent them so many emails and when they finally got back to me they expect me to pay for postage. And they over charged me for a pair of shoes and still haven't refunded me the difference. However it's their manufacturing mistakes not mine. Very frustrated I've paid

edithc11
8/21/14

I received this dress and am extremely happy with it.The appliques are perfect and firm.And the size and length is perfect.I love it and can't wait for the party!!!

andream48
8/21/14

This is a scam!! Seriously, the items they show are nothing similar at what you will get. The quality es the worst and the fabrics look and feel really cheap. You will get very disapoint when you get your garments. I bought two coats and both of them are are a mess. Wont use them ever. Wont buy from this site ever again. DO NOT BUY FROM ERICKDRESS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM ERICKDRES

jasmineb7
8/21/14

Lovely dress. Well made. Really happy with purchase. Shipping took under a week to North America. Amazing.

cassiee1
8/20/14

sexy high heel shoes,recived form my husband in low,really loving so much,thanks for my husband and as same as the seller.

hannahj10
8/20/14

Dress is amazing, I was the queen of the evening, it is very air and at the same time very sexy! Thank you.

26 Photos for EricDress