US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yanay1

I was quite amazed at the prompt and efficient customer service. (in 60 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 17 reviews)

eileenc6

My order was the V-Neckline A-Line Mini Appliques Prom/Evening Dress. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christinah25
12/19/14

I have ordered a pair of boots and still haven't received them . So I will never order from them again.I have emailed them and got no response yet .

Tip for consumers: Do not use

maxinew3
12/19/14

I bought 2 coats from this site, only 1 has arrived. I ordered a size UK12, colour cream. I received a pale pink coat that my 13 yr old grand daughter can't get on she is a size 6. Have emailed 3 times and getting no reply. Have to admit the quality is very good but if you can't wear it, what's the point ....... DO NOT BUY FROM HERE...............

jonellw1
12/19/14

I ordered 2 pair of boots for myself, was hoping to have a couple of pairs of comfy boots for the winter, I had ankle replacement surgery so I needed something I could get on and off easy,I recieved the boots 15 days later, which was fine I loved the boots , the problem was they was no where near my size 7, the shipping was so high i didnt mind paying for it once but to sent it back would cost as much as a pair of boots, they look like a children pair of boots that would a child around 7 or 8 years old. I really don't know what to do about this problem i think the shipping was 30.oo dollars so not reasonable to ship back because that would be a cost of 60.00 for the orginal shipping plus the new shipping. any ideas 4 me?????

pamelaf5
12/19/14

I ordered 2 items from Ericdress 12/8 an they took my money out of my bank account with in 10mins of making order! Nothing has happen with my order ever since that day! I sent them an email with no responce as of yet. It's been 3 days now. There is no other way to contact them either! If you read through the reviews with problems you see they send the same message to everyone! If I don't get my order or my money back by Monday I'm turning this company in! This is the first online company I have ever had this much trouble with. I do 90% of my shopping online. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!

donnak17
12/19/14

Looks exactly like the image! Wonderful fit and length! Highly recommend Ericdress to all my friends&family :)

irmal2
12/19/14

" I would like to thank you for seeing my order got processed quickly. I received the boots yesterday in time for the birthday and I am very happy with them. "

chloee1
12/18/14

I have got my items ordered on last Friday, my new jacket is very beautiful and the color is the same with the presentation picture. Like it very much.

mirandaw3
12/18/14

Just to say thanks for my order. Fit perfectly. Excellent service. Will be recommending you to my friends.

zarab2
12/18/14

Thanks for boots, they have arrived, very beautiful and comfortable. I will suggest to my friends as well. Your service is very good and very quick!

irisj1
12/18/14

Well, this is my first order on Ericdress. But I feel that their online service did a good job, they know what I need and can answer my questions very frequently. I can't help speaking highly of them and I will order here again for sure.

tabithab1
12/18/14

I've just receive my boots! I love it!!! Thanks for your fast service.

gretab1
12/18/14

I placed an order for 2 evening gowns last Dec 7 and I still haven't received them. I checked the order details from the website and there was no tracking information. We are leaving out of town on Mon dec 22 and we need these dresses. If I dont get these by this weekend I will return these and get a refund. I emailed my complaint and tried to call the international phone number but no answer

Tip for consumers: don't buy from this site

elizabethm66
12/17/14

I saved lots of money while I look beautiful and sexy on the dress I ordered here. Special occasions are endless and ladies should realize that looking nice will always makes you adorable and even respected. It is great pleasure I found this site where I get what fashion I want.

abelonm
12/17/14

Ladies in general love to look good in special occasion; the elegant, luxurious evening dress I got from this site will match the event i'm attending on 22nd. It is off-the- shoulder that would make me have necklaces and jewelries I desire in which it will make me look even more elegant. I got this dress from this site and am really excited I shopped here.

dannym38
12/17/14

I brought 3 coats from EricDress as christmas presents. They arrive very quickly. The problems are all 3 coats are very small even know they are a medium and large. My friend who is a size 3 US can not fit the large. One coat came with a broken lapel and was dirty (it looked like someone throw up on it), the secound coat was saposed to be wool and it was fleece and made very poorly, the third did not look like the coat I ordered. Now I am having a problem contacting the company to return the items. Do not buy from this web sight.

ayseg
12/17/14

My Jackets arrived today, Two were my size and one for my daughter also fitted her. I was shocked with the handling speed because I ordered last week on Monday and I already have them. I like how my daughters jacket matches Christmas Santa; perfect for this Christmas eve.

erlindaa1
12/17/14

I called customer services to inquire if I could have different designs a mixture of jackets and dresses shipped together. They approved and so I went ahead to place an order. What I am happy about is the fact that both were packaged together and having made orders of more than 160 USD, I got a free shipment. I will be doing that next time to ensure I always save on clothes.

junilyns
12/17/14

This site made my day. Before I share my experience, I am happy to say I will shop here again. Two months ago, I placed an order. As usual, I cashed out with Paypal. I hardly use my credit card when I shop online. I am very delighted with the dress which was designed to my size; note: I had specified my measurement. I like to shop again from this site because they customize clothes.

agathah
12/16/14

No complaints about the dress, true to size and fantastic value for money. Only complaint I do have is that all delivery charges aren't made clear until you're at the check out and it took over a month to get here which also isn't made clear until after the order was placed so bear that in mind when ordering.

judithe2
12/16/14

I bought 4 bridesmaids dresses for my wedding 2 did not fit. I got in touch with the customer service and they where very helpful and changed the dresses for me, the dresses are lovely exactly what the picture is really good quality too. Overall I am very happy with the website.

faithej
12/16/14

Very, very beautiful dress, have received heaps of compliments each time I have worn it. Thank you so much for getting it to me quickly

tessc
12/16/14

" Thanks for the speedy service! My gorgeous boots are not only beautiful but also so comfy! "

marys156
12/16/14

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RETURN ADDRESS TO RETURN A PRODUCT. WHEN MY ORDER ARRIVED THERE WERE NO PAPERS WITH IT, NO RETURN ADDRESS. I KNOW I DID NOT ORDER FROM CHINA. THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL, BUT OF COURSE IT IS FROM CHINA. ALL I WANT IS TO RETURN PART OF MY ORDER. I GUESS WE HAVE TO SUCK UP THE LOSS, NOT THEM. I HAD SOME OTHER ITEMS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ORDERED, BUT NOT NOW. IF YOU LOOK ON GOGLE YOU WILL SEE AT LEAST 50 RETURN PROBLEMS, OR SHOULD I SAY NO RETURN PROBLEMS.

natividadw1
12/15/14

I've ordered dresses from ericdress many times before but this time I went for a evening dress. The evening dress was great, i got over 10% off due to their promotion sale. I can't wait to see my dress. Although they now charge a convenience fee for picking up the order, it still works out to be much cheaper than shipping fees and there are so many kmart stores you can pick it up from.

murielb2
12/15/14

I received $30 free dress from ericdress through a coupon which included free shipping. They were great to deal with, I uploaded my pictures onto their site and selected how many dresses I wanted and my order was delivered two days later. I'm impressed with the quality and efficiency with service and delivery.

afram1
12/15/14

Have got my handbag,everything is fine.Happy with this purchasee! I am definitely looking into buying from them in the future!

sigridp
12/15/14

I purchased 2 pairs of shoes at more than 20% off. This was in their promotion sale. As both pairs were less than $100 I had to pay shipping of $10. I received my order in 5 business days. Website easy to use, all in all a very smooth transaction. No refunds allowed on sale items, only exchange or credit notes.

ericah8
12/15/14

It is a store were you can buy almost everything that you wish at incredible prizes easy to use and with all the confidence that you will receive your items in a easy and fast way.

ceciliaw2
12/15/14

it was un excellent item would recommend, i had paid 28 euros so do ur calculation based on this . product high quality nice my partner loves it. material a + tailored well too bought more item hope they will be good too

natalieb19
12/15/14

I used this website for the first time. It has many products to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. I will be buying from ericdress soon/

enidb4
12/15/14

I wanna say that ericdress is great,fast e-shop. I buy from them for several times and i have not any purchase that is not as i expect. thank's

winnih1
12/15/14

From my experience, I wanna say that Ericdress actually has good service and that's beyond my discription.

audreyh7
12/15/14

My dress was delivered earlier than I expected in good condition. It looked exactly the same as what was displayed. I will surely recommend ericdress anyway anytime

noviae
12/15/14

it seems that ericdress has a good variety of dresses I shop online. I have been waiting 3 days to get my new dress.When the package got my home, I was excited by the fast delivery. The quality is fine. So far everything is good.

estherw7
12/15/14

Hi, here,I am very happy to share that I have got my new jacket anmd everything is fine.The color of the jacket is lighter than the picture I saw from the site, but its beautiful.

bonnieb40
12/15/14

i have never had a bad experience ordering from this site. Orders always arrive on time with no problems and the website has great deals.

sandrab41
12/15/14

I have made two purchases on ericdress.com and no problems encountered. Both items (a pair of shoes and a business style dress) were as described and arrived on time. Not cheap but not too expensive so I'm happy to recommend.

donnab44
12/14/14

I had seven bridemaids for my wedding each of their dresses were customized to fit their body types. I loved the material used to make them look alike and comfy. I am also happy that I now have a wife through a successful wedding Great site indeed.

elvirag1
12/14/14

Although am a gay , I do also shop here coz some stuff fits me. The reasons I do so is to minimize discrimination shopping in the mall. Back in my country unisex are respected but here!! Thanks to Ericdress. I could not have had any other better experience elsewhere. I am confident also with the process because they always make me satisfied.

olgab11
12/14/14

I did not know that it was possible to get stiletto shoes. after looking at different designs in this site, the flower high heels got my attention and I went ahead to order them. I got them in no time since they were already made. Lovely customer service must also be applauded.

adrianb30
12/13/14

We ordered and paid for 5 items.One item valued at $79 was delivered last week with a additional cost of $38 for delivery.The other 4 items have not been shipped and when I contacted them they said they were sorry about the delivery price and would I like to see what was new on sale.They are avoiding the other 4 items and asking me if I want to buy more.

kennethl20
12/12/14

Awesome! Certainly I have fallen in love with Eric dress. Since the first time I paid visit to this website, it has turned out to be a quite nice experience with them. Products are no doubt of extraordinary quality and this site keeps bringing me back over here! Too much amazing!! :)

adileneb
12/12/14

Horrible! DO NOT order from this place. I just received my dress and its very poorly made. I should have read the reviews before ordering with them.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!

dominica10
12/12/14

Very, very beautiful bag indeed. I ordered it in pure leather and it is stunning!! I was a little scared at first, but when I opened the delivery today, my eyes lit up! I'm a very happy with the service I got. Cheers Ericdress.

mandyl4
12/12/14

One of the most awaited event was my 20th birthday. My mom allowed me to choose the dress that I really liked. My event was fast approaching and it really gave me a hard time. I talked to someone at tbdress if she could ship the Sherri hill dress immediately . Surprisingly, it arrived on 2 weeks before my wear date. You are so Super tbdress!

hermosaw
12/12/14

This is just a simple way to say Thank you for the great customer care service, fast delivery and altering my dress. The price was also greatly discounted.

chloed5
12/12/14

I ordered a dress (custom sized) and i am amazed about the customer service which has been so helpful and concerned that my measurements are right. The dress was made in no time at all and delievered 3 days before expected delievery date. No need to say the dress was perfect! Thanks!!!

sabinas3
12/12/14

I have ordered a few items from this site and have had excellent service and prompt shipping every time. I ordered my wedding dress for our beach wedding and loved everything about it! The quality, craftsmanship, description, service, shipping, etc...were all perfect and i have no complaints and would order a dress again in a heartbeat.

camillem11
12/12/14

Love the shoes!! These shoes are beautiful, very comfortable and quite affordable. I love that you can choose any heel size. The shoes arrived very quickly. I would say that they run about 1/2 size too small. I ordered the 6 1/2 , which is my regular size, and they were a bit too snug.

natalies18
12/11/14

I am giving a 5 stars because the wedding dress is absolutely adorable. It was tailored to the measurements we had given to the customer service during the ordering process. We are just waiting for the wedding day now.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
2 weeks ago
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Thanks for your mail.
We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
4 days ago
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Nice day.
we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
4 days ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

33 Photos for EricDress