US Government's NSF

163 Reviews for EricDress

▼ Sort by: recent

tracyc39
9/30/14

This place is a complete joke!!! I ordered what I thought was going to be a beautiful dress for my daughter's wedding. First of all, it took almost a month to get it and I ended up getting it the day before the wedding. I ordered a size 14 (as I know that dresses tend to run small) and what I got is more like a US size 8. My teenage daughter couldn't even get it on. Secondly, this is the most hideous dress I have ever seen. It's something that maybe an 80 year old woman would wear. Certainly not something for a 40 something mother of the bride. The customer service was a complete joke. They make it impossible to return something for a refund. They actually wanted me to take this dress to a tailor and video tape the tailor measuring it so that they could make sure it was being measured properly. It wasn't the right color either. I ordered burgundy and it ended up being red. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!! I'm usually diligent in reading reviews before making a purchase and unfortunately, didn't do it this time. I so wish I would have. Get the word out, this place SUCKS!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM EVER!!

lanab1
9/30/14

OMG, Real scam from China. DO not Order from them, you will not get what you see on this pictures.VERY poor quality and way off sizing on the clothes. Cheapest Material. Dress came completely damage and no way I can use this dress or give to anybody. 100% garbage. Customer service the worth. SCAM< SCAM. I will put pic. all over the internet, if they will not give me the refund for this junk. So mad.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them, you will not get what you see on the picture.

pattyr3
9/30/14

WHAT A SCAM....I order a dress that was a xxl when it came the size wasn't anything like a xxl more like a uk 12 .. they are very unhelpful I wont accept a RETURN very unhappy though I was ordering from a good company via FACEBOOK.

Tip for consumers: do not use this webb site

zabinb
9/30/14

Worse. Pathetic. I ordered 2 jackets. After a wait of 20 days finally received it. But when to my astonishment both of them don't fit me. Its too small. The quality of one of them is not as it is shown in the picture. When I contacted their customer care through live chat and enquired about return, he politely said "Return will be very expensive for you, why don't you gift or sell some one those jackets and buy new one from us. I will give you discount coupons". Do hell with the coupons. I don't want to spend a penny on this site. Wasted my money and time. Please don't go by the cute dresses. It's all marketing strategy.

Tip for consumers: Please keep away from this. Don't get carried away by the cute pictures.

linal10
9/29/14

DON'T BUY on Ericdress website!! It's a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first, the company is located in China!
I ordered 3 dresses. My order number is 155 932.
After a long time, I finally received them after beginning to worry.
The fabric of 2 dresses is of bad quality & the 3rd dress is badly designed.

Thus I sent them an e-mail, as their procedure requires, to make the return.
But thet refused to give me a return address and unheard of, they want me to send them "photos for a correct judgement"!!!!!!
I got the same stubborn answers after several e-mails
They refuse to refund dresses I will never wear.

Never before has a customer needed to ask the opinion of the seller to be authorized to return!!!!!!
I completely agree with those who give one or zero stars and think that the 5 stars and good comments are posted by false customers! So obvious! Not 3 or 4 but all 5 stars...

Was anybody able to make a return and obtained a refund?

I will either ask my credit card company to consider this payment as a fraud from China or and bring a complaint before the commission!

shellyc18
9/28/14

Thank you to all of the girls who bothered to write real reviews!! The clothes on the site looked cute, but I wanted to make sure ericdress was not a scam. If I hadn't read your reviews, I would've ordered and been scammed.

chrisk76
9/28/14

Don't bother - picture online is NOT what you get and size chart is way off along with length is way to crazy long. I'm 5ft 7inches and dress still is 10 inches too long. Trying to return and all they keep saying is to upload video and pictures. I sent picture of color being blue not silver and all they say is send more pictures.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from here

adelac1
9/28/14

So cheap, so amazing round neckline dress it is. This fashion dress gives me a sweet and chic look! Especially the bow waistband catches my eyes. Soft chiffon fabric is also great. It is a great gift for me.

wendyg15
9/27/14

do not buy from them it a total rip off the jacket i recieved was so bad the material was just made of cheap felt and nothing like i thought so beware

charitym1
9/25/14

I ordered a handbag and a dress which were delivered separately. The dress was the wrong one and I returned it by post to the given address, and asked for a refund, it now over two weeks and I have written to you several times with no response. Please can I have my money back. My order number is : 3123-9423-1261-3408.
My email address is cmmbui@gmail.com,

lilianc3
9/24/14

Although it took a while to receive this dress, it was surely worthwhile waiting for it. The picture didn’t lie, it is as beautiful as shown. I had some doubt about the size, because we have European sizes, but all went well and I’m very happy. This dress is meant to surprise my husband on our wedding night when he will celebrate his 40th birthday, I hope he likes the surprise.

Tip for consumers: Recommend ericdress to you all.

cc97
9/24/14

Will never buy from China again! Sizes ran so small I could not use anything. Still have not gotten refund!

cherylj9
9/23/14

I have sent numerous messages and emails to ericdress trying to get instructions on how to return my entire order of items that do not fit (and took much longer to receive than listed on their website), but they are extremely slow replying to emails and instead of giving me instructions on how to return it, they keep trying to convince me to keep the items and order more stuff!!!! Do not order anything from ericdress! They are horrible to work with, most likely a fraudulent company and we will be pursuing action against them!

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything from Ericdress!

magdalenaw
9/22/14

Hi,
I have ordered some items of Ericdress on 04.09.2014. The amount of money I have paid through Pay Pal was 135.93 USD!!! I didn't get the items. The post office gave me confirmation 'No Tracks were found for Parcel' and the items has a status as Not Supplied. I have tried to open a dispute on this subject but after my second email to Ericdress I wasn't even able to contact the company regarding my complaint as on the website window appeared an information 'my order cannot be disputed'. Ericdress left me without the money items I have ordered and any explanation. Gonna contact a lowyer.
Would appreciate quick response please.
Regards Magdalena Wichrowska

Tip for consumers: Put an order worth 135.93 USD and did not get the items I have ordered, refund and any message with explanation, no reply of Ericdress.

saminam1
9/21/14

I have made several orders and fully paid for them, order numbers 167698, 166037, 163930, and have received no notification of shipping or tracking, and no reply to my enquires, I am now reading that this whole shopping site is a sham. I am worried not just that the quality might be bad if I do get my orders but that I have been cheated and scammed. I need a reply asap.

Tip for consumers: Please do not order from this site.

shelyb
9/9/14

I must say I was very impressed when my dress arrived! The quality of the dress - both material & make - are very high. The dress is very well made, and I would definitely order from ericdress again. I especially love the option for custom measurements!

samc55
9/8/14

My dress is beautiful and fits perfectly!!! Ordering was very easy. My dress was shipped on time, and arrived when it was suppose to. I already have recommended to friends and family to try ericdress for their next on line purchase.

xiah
9/3/14

Well I oder a dress from them all pay for but so far no dress yet. After reading all the reviews am afraid that I won't get my dress. I also went to their website to track were my oder is but I got no connection to their website.

Tip for consumers: The clothes might look pretty but think again before you buy I know I am now..

lesliel17
9/3/14

VERY poor quality and way off sizing on the clothes.
Sizing of the evening gowns was ok-ish, but the quality is terrible.
If you need a cheap prom/drag dress - this is the place.
If you meed something that looks hing-end - avoid EricDress.com
Customer service has still not emailed me back to return the WAY too small and cheaply made coat - could not even button the buttons because the button holes were too small, the sweater with a huge pull in the front out of the box, the terribly short and awfully made dress and the beyond floor-length, cheaply made ball gown - the underskirt is a totally different color green and the hem is up my a** in the back, totally uneven.
Still waiting. Don't waste the money.

Tip for consumers: A tip? Don't use this site.

sammyd11
9/2/14

The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses. The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses.

joanb28
9/1/14

I ordered this gorgeous dress in red and had it custom made. It was delivered to Tokyo in JUST one day (expedited shipping)!!! When I first opened the cute little box, my mum and I just stood there with our mouths hanging open. The dress was just outstanding!! The dress was just outstanding!! I have never seen such gorgeous workmanship for the price I paid. The dress was just WOW.This dress is just so special and I am glad I took a chance on a dress from ericdress.Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to wear it.

belierj
8/26/14

I can not imagine that why is so many bad reviews about ericdress.com here,because my dress is near to perfect.Just let the picture tell you!

claudial6
8/25/14

well i ordered on 14.8.2014 payment was submitted succesfully. It says on the website under my orders it was delivered but i did not get anything yet. They also gave me a Tracking number for the Items..only, when i click on it nothing happens.....not working!! Lets see if this still comes....

kassa9
8/23/14

I was very disappointed with my order of 4 pair of shoes I was sent the wrong size, not the same as the description and shoes looked like they were second hand not even glued properly that it's so on idol and can't be worn. I've sent them so many emails and when they finally got back to me they expect me to pay for postage. However it's their manufacturing mistakes not mine. Very frustrated I've paid over $300 for shoes I can't even wear.

Tip for consumers: I was very disappointed with my order of 4 pair of shoes I was sent the wrong size, not the same as the description and shoes looked like they were second hand not even glued properly that it's so on idol and can't be worn. I've sent them so many emails and when they finally got back to me they expect me to pay for postage. And they over charged me for a pair of shoes and still haven't refunded me the difference. However it's their manufacturing mistakes not mine. Very frustrated I've paid

edithc11
8/21/14

I received this dress and am extremely happy with it.The appliques are perfect and firm.And the size and length is perfect.I love it and can't wait for the party!!!

andream48
8/21/14

This is a scam!! Seriously, the items they show are nothing similar at what you will get. The quality es the worst and the fabrics look and feel really cheap. You will get very disapoint when you get your garments. I bought two coats and both of them are are a mess. Wont use them ever. Wont buy from this site ever again. DO NOT BUY FROM ERICKDRESS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM ERICKDRES

jasmineb7
8/21/14

Lovely dress. Well made. Really happy with purchase. Shipping took under a week to North America. Amazing.

cassiee1
8/20/14

sexy high heel shoes,recived form my husband in low,really loving so much,thanks for my husband and as same as the seller.

hannahj10
8/20/14

Dress is amazing, I was the queen of the evening, it is very air and at the same time very sexy! Thank you.

arielb9
8/19/14

very beautifull dress amazing look.The dress is way shinier than I thought it would be. It's still pretty.

chrisd96
8/19/14

I am so excited when I received the package at work,I can't wait to open the package,then I saw the beautiful dress, amazing,and all the colleagues say that this is a valuable shopping.I 'm very satisfied with my dress,both price and quality.If you like the dresses on ericdress,don't hesitate!Just buy it!Thank you for ericdress,I will come again!

ginad6
8/18/14

The Dress is so so beautiful! The was that it has been made, is my goodness! so amazing, Big thanks to the person who made it

amye7
8/18/14

this is my first time to purchase on your site, great dress and the same as the pic showns. Thanks a lot.

dorish3
8/14/14

Beautiful Dress. the bead work was fine. Like many others I was hesitant about ordering online. THe guide on how to measure was very helpful. I am going to wear my barefoot on the beach so I made the measurement from my neck 2" less and it worked great. WHen I measured the bust area and now have received it I have to get it altered because its too big. So, I would give that some thought, but you can always get it lessened, more it harder, it fits beautifully and the cellulite bumps don't show, which I thought I would need Spanks. SO, great dress, I am really looking forward to wearing this on the Beach in Hawaii in less than 2 weeks!

elinet
8/12/14

this dress hightlight my body shape perfectly,I like the design of this dress,it is very great,I think the ericdress is a professional team.

lo6332
8/8/14

I normally wear a women's small but thought I better go with a medium just to be safe. It fits like an XS. Both tops and one dress all were too small. Now it is a nightmare trying to return them. I should have read the reviews!!!

chouj
8/7/14

I ordered this dress and i was scared of how it may turn out. But, it is awesome! fits well! Its thick and really great quality for being so cheap! My wedding is in five days and I have an awesome dress!

maggieq
8/6/14

Received my order to Canada just 15 days after ordering. Excellent shipping time. I cant believe something can be made so well in such a short amount of time. The dress is beautifully made. I ordered the dress custom to my measurements, length and waist are perfect, I will just need to have the bust taken in a little. Overall, a great purchase, Im very happy with the dress and cant wait to wear it! I have already, and will continue to recommend ericdress.com to friends.

mariaz10
8/6/14

WARNING-horrible quality!horrible chemical smell !!! VERY cheaply made! Save your money and buy clothes somewhere else!!very frustrated with their customer service and return policy,still working on getting a refund from them,will be making a lawsuit in case of not getting it. BEWARE!!!!!

hannahh7
8/6/14

very bad service. ordered 9 items but only got 5 items with a big tear at the back on 1 dress. not responding to emails. take long to get orders.

steewenr
8/5/14

I bought a dress in fuchsia. It was for a wedding (which was just last night), and EVERYONE said it's so beautiful.Good quality fabric, fits perfectly, well made. All good, I have nothing to complain about. Well, only one, it's too long for me, I had to shorten it by myself, but I guess it was supposed to be. Anyway, I would definietely recommend this dress. And since this is really good quality, I would like to purchase other dresses here in the future for sure

dans82
8/4/14

The dress fit perfectly and looks great!! I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks beautiful on my daughter. It arrived on time and in good shape. I would definetly purchase other items from this company.

tinadai
7/31/14

I found the dress a very good fit and material. However the bust of the dress will need some work as its quite big. But all in all very good value would highly recommend.

janes68
7/30/14

The wedding dress is good quality, the appliques are beautiful. I am very, very happy with this purchase. People are surprised when i tell them that a dress this perfect cost under $240.99! Thank you for my wedding dress, viel, warp, gloves etc.. they are so so stunning !!!! And it fits great. Can't wait for my big day, I will definately recommend you to others!!!

lightym
7/29/14

Hola. Desde Republica Dominicana En verdad estoy satisfecha en todo. Hice mi pedido para mi sesion de fotos en Boda y me llego 2 dias antes . Al igual que mis zapatos. Gracias Ericdress por el buen y confiable servicio. Les recomiendo confiar y comprar.

jessic606
7/29/14

I ordered this dress for my upcoming wedding in July. I ordered it custom made to my size. I must say, the quality of the dress is amazing for the price. I don't think I could buy the material in Australia for that. Very happy with my purchase. Have also ordered my bridesmaids dresses and now eagerly awaiting their arrival. I would recommend ericdress to anyone looking for great value for money!

canbys
7/27/14

I have ordered quite a lot from ericdress.com and I loved it. The quality is awesome and I didn't expect that good quality. I am loving it.

easona1
7/26/14

What a lucky that i have bought my outwear from ericdress and be satisfied with it.That is fashion enough and good quality worth the price.Simply Amazing!! Love this coat.

ellej2
7/26/14

I have no complaints about the store.It is a reliable website where the shipping is really fast and the products are mindblowing .

beoyonj
7/25/14

Customers staff always act immediately when contacted and also the exactly item you had ordered for reaches you and above their pricing is really promising.

Best Online Shops for Dresses Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber