US Government's NSF

Jinye Road No.1
Xi'an, Shaanxi 710000, China
Tel: +86-29-82016889
reviews@ericdress.com
Whole site Up to 85% off ,more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 109 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 26 reviews)

georgef19

Sexy Spaghetti Neckline Floor-Length Brush Train Prom Dress review
(in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brendag24
5/23/15

I have been skeptical about purchasing shoes from this site, due to the reviews. However I was pleasantly surprised about the quality and similarity to the site. I love these shoes. Some look even better in person. I would definitely purchase from this site again.

deborahl22
5/23/15

This company is a rip off. I bought a 2x it might fit a size 10 I could not even get my arm into the sleeve. When I tried to return my purchase they offered me a very small percentage of my purchase price I contested it on pay pal and was awarded the full purchase price yet they only reimbursed me 20.00 out of 140.00. I repeatedly tried to contact them with no response.

patriciad41
5/22/15

I am still trying to get the missing beads and asked to be sent some , the reply is to keep offering me more money so far it's $13. they still have the sandals in stock so why can't they take them off one pair and send me them, they say it's more expensive to send me them but it can't be more than the $13 . I will NEVER buy anything from ericdress again.

elizabethb71
5/22/15

I was drawn to ericdress.com by the beautiful and very fashionable clothing (and shoes) offered at great prices.The beautiful pictures drew me in and I couldn't wait to place my first order. I purchased shoes and three adorable bracelets. My order came to about 73.00 dollars usd. The money was quickly taken from my account. I waited 20 days before I finally asked why had my items not yet been shipped. I was told (via email) that the shoes were out of stock and would I please be patient and select something else. When were they planning on telling me this?? Who knows!
Anyway, I selected another pair of shoes which were less expensive so I chose a couple more items of super cute jewelry and said just credit me the remaining six bucks. Once again I waited and waited. I was told by my so called "exclusive customer representative" to just be patient. So I trusted her and patiently waited as instructed. Nothing happened in fact on my account page with them it said they were awaiting payment but they already received my payment IN FULL for all of the items on my account. Well, once again I spoke to my customer rep and she ignored all my questions regarding the hold up and why does my order say awaiting payment? Instead, she said not to worry, that ALL of my items have been shipped via EMS and to (yeah you guessed it) BE PATIENT. By now I am extremely worried that this company is not legit!
Finally over a month and a half later a small package arrives and of course the shoes and additional jewelry were not there. This is what I got for about 63 dollars: I received the three "adorable" bracelets... only they were anything but that. The packaging was shoddy thus one item arrived broken. Another bracelet was valued as being worth much, much, more then the great price they were asking, I think they valued it as being worth about fifty, or sixty bucks. It is literally dollar store junk! Truly unbelievable! The third bracelet was only 1.99 and strangely it WAS actually worth the two bucks I spent on it.
So, once again I emailed my customer rep and explained how I was missing 25.37 in merchandise and would they please immediately refund me,or send me a tracking number. I also mentioned the broken bracelet and asked if they could send another one. My rep emailed me back asking me to please send pics and or video of the broken bracelet so they could go from there. I could not believe it, she did not even mention sending or refunding the missing shoes and jewelry, not a word about it!! I have tried "being patient", and I have tried explaining that they owe me merchandise but this has all fallen on deaf ears!!
This company is based in China and I do not know if I will ever get my money back. But I will not give up, and I want to let as many people know as possible that ericdress.com are at best extremely incompetent, and uneducated in the ways we here in the states conduct business. But, I am pretty sure I am giving them to much credit. I think they are more likely outright swindling thieves. Please, please, buyer beware! Do not put yourself through the anguish. I wish I had done my research, then I might not have fallen for the pretty pictures and the too good to be true prices.

Tip for consumers: Please research before you purchase from a company you know nothing about, especially if it is out of the country! Had I taken the time to do this I would have seen the many negative reviews and not risked my money on ericdress.com!

lashelles
5/16/15

The dress is absolutely gorgeous, it meets and goes beyond my expectations. I'm sure when I wear it on my 31st wedding anniversary my husband will be speechless. The quality, color, the processing everything was wonderful. Thank you so much

Sincerely
Robina Shadel

jonim2
5/15/15

I ordered two tops that looks super-cute on the website. I am a 2X and ordered as such. I can't even get them on, after waiting for them for almost a month. Chinese rip off. Stay away from this site! I just lost $75!!!!! Returns? I'm not even going to try to return these to CHINA and try to get my money back. Lesson learned. Please learn from my lesson and DO NOT ORDER FROM ERICDRESS!!!!!!

marlynh
5/14/15

My friend Micha recommended this site, she said that this is the best site for dresses and other items. So I tried buying a dress and I absolutely agree with her.

jeanab
5/14/15

This is my third purchase. I love the dresses so much, just what I needed. I really like this site, they offer great quality service. The dresses I receive from this site is in good condition.

joshuag22
5/14/15

My wife wants a dress for her birthday. Timed perfectly, they're giving big discounts. Her friends also purchase dresses here and recommends this site. I hope she loves the dress. I think its beautiful.

geralynp
5/14/15

I purchased the U neck OL Peplum pure color dress a week ago and loved it so much. They delivered it on time. So now I am buying my second dress from this site.

loisb15
5/14/15

I love the organized layout and the convenience of shopping here. Also lovely brands and great deals on stuff with good quality!

tinahs
5/14/15

I highly recommend this site. The dress I ordered is of very high quality at a great price. They were delivered in a respectable amount of time and in a creative box.

juliaf13
5/13/15

Everything was very easy to find, and purchase. I enjoy the sales. This one time I had to return an item and they made it very easy for me to do as well. They have great products and great customer service.

rubyw14
5/13/15

The style, the clothes, everything about this site and what it offer's screams professionalism an understanding of style and class. Something I feel this world in general has started to lack. So that is why when I got here I was delighted finding the design I wanted and that was with the help of the customer service department. I got it delivered to my door step and I was happy with the quality fit and price.

wandyp
5/13/15

I received the ring almost immediately. It was in better condition than what appeared in photos. The compliments on it are the best part and what makes it better is the price.

bonnieh34
5/13/15

Our favorite place to shop. Tons of name brand jewelry, hand and travel bags, shoes and clothes. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Great prices. Why go anywhere else?
The dress I bought here fitted me quite well.

billih
5/12/15

Going to a party tonight wearing the dress from ericdress. I just got it delivered three days ago. i love how fast their service works. They really deserve my humble thanks. good job ericdress.

debia2
5/12/15

I just love the dresses here ! I am definitly buying one here everytime I visit. My friends keep telling my to buy from this site. They're always right.

sharital
5/12/15

I dont always buy dresses online, but this site is definitley worth you time. i got my order deliverd on advance, sooner then I expected. i am Totally digging the dress

assuntag
5/12/15

Buying the dresses here at tericdress made it so worth my time. I adore how easy it is to process my purchase. I am coming back for more dresses. thanks a bunch!

jodij2
5/12/15

I highly recommend this site to all my friends! just bought my second dress at this site and I never fails to amaze me. Their derivery, always on point.

vandar
5/12/15

I just got the dress, fits amazing! It's more then what I expected. Love how it perfectly fits my body. Shows a lot of class and elegant and i am gonna buy dresses her from now on.

piedadc
5/12/15

Kudos to you ericdress. You made it easier for me to buy the dresses. I love their service. Delivery is always on time and the quality of the dresses are worth the price.

alandaw
5/10/15

Taking the fashion on the whole new level. A pretty rare design and pair of unique shirt I got form ericdress. I once wore one of this when i was in sophomore year and i look like a $#*!. But this is a different story this is one of my favourite design so far.

thirtiem
5/10/15

A friend of mine referred me to this online shopping webstore, i was a bit frustrated because all the other web shopping stores I visited was a lil outdated and has a very poor design , but i was shocked , when I visited ericdress because they have a lot of good selections.

sofih
5/10/15

Sleeves are good,but roundnecks are better, i was very happy to see a very good high quality yet unique design of round neck sleeve,you see i had one but me and my family transfered to a new home and i don't what happen but i seem to forgot my sleeve.

johnr217
5/10/15

Few people has a good eye quality and dealing with lots of stuff everyday,but for us men we can only deal on them one at a time,my girlfriend and i is having a monthsary this tuesday and i want to surprise him with a new look and a new clothes.

honen
5/8/15

How did ericdress do that bid discount for the high quality dress. I just can not believe they were able to advertised the items so cheap as well. Thank god, I found ericdress.com.

bellap4
5/8/15

Another shirt for me from ericdress! HEHE I got some good money last week that's why bought the shirt, I am so happy with the discounted price. Thank you so much ericdress.com.

shriny2
5/8/15

Had a great shopping time with ericdress, they are really a nice site to shop. I got the knitwear and I just love it so much . My money is worth for the look and the effect on it into my fashion .

newmer
5/8/15

A great friend of mine told me about dresswe and then he showed me her dress, I then visited the site and I I got this shirt . I was convinced by the quality of the materials that were made for the item .

cathd1
5/8/15

I have had lot of shopping experiences, but I have to speak highly of my favourite site, ericdress.com, which is a best site I have never seen. This shopping gave me a good impression and I will never forget it!!

veenaa
5/6/15

THIS SITE IS TOTALLY SCAMISH. I ORDERED A DRESS AND WHEN I RECEIVED, THE LINING BEADS WERE MISSING FROM THE SHOULDER AND THE CROSS PLEATS WERE NOT IN SAME HEIGHT. ONE WAS GOING UP AND THE OTHER WAS GOING DOWN. WHEN I COMPLAINED AND SEND THEM PICTURES TO PROVE MY ALLEGATIONS THEY DECIDED TO REFUND ME ONLY $10.- WHICH I REFUSED TO ACCEPT BECAUSE THE LANDING COST OF THE DRESS WAS AROUND $120.-. THE COST OF ALTERATION TO THE DRESS LOCALLY IS COSTING ME €100.- AND I WONDER HOW A COMPANY LIKE PAYPAL IS WORKING WITH THESE THIEVES.
I WOULD REQUEST TO ALL BUYERS TO KINDLY REFRAIN FROM BUYING THIS
COMPANY

emerosep
5/5/15

They did a beautiful dress for me, at a reasonable and customer friendly price. They explained everything throughout the whole process. I get nothing but compliments on my dress and can't wait to have another piece designed by them.

chymaep
5/5/15

Awesome custom design experience. Looking at my dress, it shows the designer is quite talented and gifted. For an upcoming event at work, I ordered another dress last week. Can't wait to get my second order. You might ask why another order? The experience I came in contact with as far as my first order is concerned is worth using the site again.

irishh
5/5/15

I noticed I had been using some bangle more often. I decided to buy a new one. buying a single piece is not an economical approach. i made up my mind to buy a dress, two rhinestone bangles and a pair of earings. the total cost earned me a free shipping. I am very happy because the quality was met for all my orders.

kater45
5/5/15

Our breath was taken away when the bridesmaids dresses were completed -- they were even more unique and beautiful than we could have imagined. Workmanship and detailing is of the highest caliber: our bridesmaid dresses are simply -- perfect. It's been a month after the wedding and I still can't stop staring at the pictures.

jennya12
5/5/15

She took my words and crafted them into a beautiful masterpiece! I can't even put into words how she did that's how speechless I am. I would recommend this company to anyone. If you don't have a dress yet feel assured that this is a for sure place to go... If you have a dress and are the littlest bit disappointed take it back, get a refund, and talk to one of these amazing people in the site.

shainat
5/5/15

Our entire experience with the site and their talented team was flawless, including design, communication, execution, workmanship, and value. It took us 2 months to articulate what we wanted, but the site took only 4 weeks to translate our dreams into reality. We cannot recommend them highly enough!

angela-joicea
5/5/15

Our second experience with designing a ring here was just as great as our first. They are eager to please with a design you love, with your input, taking as much time as you need to reach that perfect design. We have recommended them to everyone we know! With the compliments I receive on my beautiful rings, you know this is the place to go!

karyllea
5/5/15

After a year of planning my wedding and trying to find some place that could make a plus Size wedding dress, we finally found it. Within a month of communication with the site, we had created a way better design than we originally planned! It was so easy even buying the dress from them. It was even completed 2 weeks earlier than expected so we had more time to plan for the wedding. We cannot give enough credit to this company and their workers, we are so pleased with the service and the dress. We will definitely be back in the future and will be spreading the Site to friends and family. THANK YOU!!

araulak
5/5/15

From our designer to the quality of the final product. he did a great job with helping me turn my idea into a sketch on paper which translated into a CAD drawing that was even better than I could have imagined it. The final product was unbelievable. I still can't believe how great the dress turned out.

donabelb
5/5/15

They stayed within my budget and the build was quicker by about a week from the original estimated time. I will be going back for our wedding bands and in the future for any other fashion collection. I wont shop elsewhere unless they change their service quality.

badiannea
5/5/15

It was wonderful to work with the site and its staff! They were so helpful and patient with my many confusing choices and helped me settle at some design! The site furthermore produced an amazing work of art that totally stands out! Their attentions to detail and the craftsmanship is top notch and I highly recommend them to everyone.

castillom1
5/5/15

This was absolutely the right place to design, create and purchase my evening office party dress. The customer service was fantastic to work with from start to end. The sites designers were also very knowledgeable and patient with me throughout the entire process. I would recommend this site to anyone. The dress turned out amazing and I felt the value and experience was everything I had hoped for.

josellee
5/5/15

the site's work was absolutely the best choice for our custom sweet 16 dress, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. My husband and I visited several stores off-line but were unlucky to get a nice fitting dress for our daughter. The few we found were out of budget and no other designer held a candle to the service, design quality, and experience we got from this site. I appreciate the discount and the help you showered us with.

maryrosed
5/5/15

The jacket was just what I wanted. Looked great on me when I first tried it. Quality and design were simple but up to the standard and the amount I paid. My hubby loved it too. Sure to shop again from this site.

christineo8
5/5/15

Based on my personal encounter with the site, I came to a conclusion that: The site has Fantastic artists and craftsmen making affordable fashion designs. Their worksmanship is exceptional, and they'll work with you to design a totally unique fashion piece. Their staff is great and very creative. They source their materials ethically and use high quality fabric. I'd recommend the site to anyone.

shannonj11
5/4/15

I ordered one of my 6 bridesmaid dresses before I seen all these terrible reviews. However the dress came after about a month ( an I expected that). The dress didn't look exactly like was I saw on the website but I was made beautifully, my mean concern was the Fabric! And to my surprise the fabric was not CHEAP AT ALL. It looked like they really took their time. I hope when the rest of my bridesmaids order theirs, they are the same. I'm ready to order my Wedding Dress this month, however I'm terrified NOW!!!

maryh88
5/2/15

I went to my in box and received a message asking me about Eric Dress. When I independently (closed my mail) and viewed sitejabber through Google, and viewed my inbox, 'Sitejabber' I had NO queries. Do not respond independently of this website. I state again and again, if you want something good buy it local where you can fit it, and see it, and return it with no hassle, it may cost more in the moment, but worth it in the long run, at least you obtain the product, and see the quality. All these good reviews I suspect are being posted by the company to make themselves look good. I never did receive the item, but like I stated before I did get my money back through PAYPAL, as I escalated the claim before the time ran out............BUYER BEWARE

Tip for consumers: Only respond to emails through this websites inbox

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
Answer
annw9
A: Definitely contact your bank and dispute the charges immediately... that is all I can say. Beware even if you do get the merchandise...many reviews have reported shotty quality and their sizing in China vs United States is completely off. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
Answer
lashelles
A: If you need them by next week i wouldn't order from this site because it takes up to 2-4 weeks. My suggestion for you is to try Zappos.com in the nina collection or shoe carnaival if you have one where you live at. I hope this helps.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

54 Photos for EricDress