US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 93 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 22 reviews)

eileenc6

My order was the V-Neckline A-Line Mini Appliques Prom/Evening Dress. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ulrichn
2/26/15

Die Kleider erhielt ich sind wirklich wunderbar und wurden mit großer Sorgfalt verpackt . Vielen Dank.

juanm39
2/25/15

Dear ericdress, I have already received my dress which is perfect. I wanted to thank you for having being able to react and help me in a very professional way. I will with pleasure recommend your website to my friends.

vivp2
2/25/15

I bought a red leather handbag from Eric dress. When it arrived it was a garish red plastic. Certainly not leather.
I wrote to Eric dress about this and they admitted it was plastic but said it was a good price. For a plastic bag I could have bought this item at the same price in the UK.
On top of this there was a note in the packaging saying it was leather.
This is the second rubbish item I have had from this company so caveat empor.

Tip for consumers: Be careful with distant mail order

oliviar9
2/24/15

My order didn’t take long to come. I ordered it early last week and right now I am trying it on. It fits well and has the quality I wanted. I am very satisfied with the experience.

ardeniau
2/24/15

I just bought the boots because the material resembles a leopard. I fall for wild animals and I just want to be a jungle girl. I’m so glad since I found what I have been looking for in the site and with a favorable price.

violap1
2/24/15

With the variety of colors to pick from the site gave me an option to go for my favorite; pink. The customer service was of great help because they gave me hope when I thought I had lost. Finally the dress arrived and has an elegant design that I like. I am so grateful.

vivianm19
2/24/15

It usually snows over here having a great pair of snow boots delivered was a milestone to making this chilly place lovely and comfortable. The boots accomplish their role from day to day; that is my feet are

zerrahy
2/24/15

I received my wedding dress yesterday. I bet it was cheaper than renting and dress in my hometown. Fortunate enough the quality is beyond my expectations that is why I rate this site 5-star undisputed.

winniet1
2/24/15

The maxi dress is quite comfy and very light. I love wearing it to the beach. I am not that type of woman that goes for bikini. The site has been able to provide me with great maxi dresses. I appreciate.

sandraz2
2/24/15

When I got my dress I inspected it keenly and came into a conclusion that the designer of the site has a great tailoring approach. It is an exceptional design that should have sold for more. They believe that I could get a great dress for that cheap.

yazmac
2/24/15

I could be the only one so far who bought a handbag. I had never known I could get a cheap yet leather bag until I got to the site. I will buy more from them again and again thank you.

troeds
2/23/15

I am looking forward to buying again from the site. The service I received is Worth coming back for more.

nattaliec
2/23/15

The jackets were shipped almost immediately. We did not encounter any problem whatsoever. I would like to complements the quality of the material used which makes the jacket very warm.

brittanyn5
2/23/15

What makes me more happy buying here is the discounts and the pricing. Despite having ordered a cheap dress, I got it in a worthy quality. Cheers for the service.

harleyr12
2/23/15

My friend recommended me to the site… She said that she had bought the dress successful. Without hesitating I ordered mine after I found it in the product list. I am glad I got it..

harryr21

kaylass
2/23/15

It was very easy shopping here at Ericdress. I got my two dresses delivered fairly quickly. I am in love with the offers offered by the site. The two dresses were in a great condition, as in, they have been packaged well. They had been tailored with quality. I appreciate the service offered. Thank you so much

dellaneya
2/23/15

The search for a specific design of prom dress was unfruitful. I went to many boutiques in downtown. Some that had a close looking dress were very expensive. One of my relatives recommended Ericdress to me. After looking at the site, I was surprised to get the dress and with a discounted price since the New Year sale was on. I ordered the dress and they were delivered as expected! I was very impressive.

esondej
2/23/15

I think this was the best price I could ever find online for stiletto boots. When they delivered I was very happy and ever since Ericdress have turned into my favorite shopping site. I love their high quality items which are very affordable. I recommend the site and I will definitely buy from them again.

monilynp
2/23/15

I received the wedding dress today. I ordered it to weeks ago. The customer service had instructed me to wait for 14 to 21 days. It was just 14 days yesterday. The time requested by the site was to make sure the dress passed the quality test and well customized. It was worth the wait because the dress fits well. I am yet to have my wedding on match. I will not hesitate to buy again from them. Thank you so much for the great service…

calistad
2/23/15

My dress fits comfortably. The material is stylish and the color is what I chose while I was ordering. I am glad to say I will shop again with such wonderful service fast shipping not forgotten.

imeldaa1
2/23/15

I am a mother blessed with three daughters. They are all different ages and have different body sizes. Unlike other buyers shopping for many dresses in same size, I bought dresses for the four of us and requested the site to have them as one order. The dresses were delivered promptly. The most touching part this shopping is the fact that they fitted well and none of them had a problem. I am just thankful to Ericdress.

franest
2/23/15

First I would like to rate the nice looking and organized website. To the main point, I received the quality dress from Ericdress. It was delivered fast and exactly looking like the one I had ordered.

oriannac
2/23/15

I have shopped here many times. It has always been a cool experience. Any problem has been fixed professionally and as soon as possible making this my favorite site. My latest order, the stiletto heel peep toe boots, as usual arrived on time.

esmiraldat
2/23/15

Based on my experience I highly recommend the site. The dress I bought was designed to fit. The classic color and the material compliments perfectly. I am happy with the order.

thaliama
2/23/15

After shopping I encountered an error. The dress was a little bit bigger than expected. Since it was a strapless design, it was very hard to fix it at home. I contacted the customer service who accepted to return and replaced the dress. The dress has been replaced the exact design. I am rating Ericdress five-star because man is to err and they fixed the error.

audrinc
2/22/15

I may lack words to express how this company has been helpful to me. Based on the dress I bought from the site, I did not have any friction with sizing, and shipping. Another feature I like about the company is the fact that I can return the dress when it is not fit

mynamen
2/20/15

The shoes appear tretchorous to actually move about it (LOL) but the wearability is great and there were no "sore spots" that cause those awful little blisters after a few hours of wear.i just love them and i am satisfied.

laylaj1
2/19/15

I had a variety of choices to make. With the fast delivery all the bridesmaids’ dresses arrived on time. The quality was never compromised. Based on the measurements we gave to the customer service, the dresses had been produced since they fitted well.

gailp13
2/18/15

Be aware that the positive reviews listed here are not crafted by someone whose first language is English. I suspect they have their own people writing them. This company is in China. If you buy anything from the, don't expect to be able to return it. I purchased a dress and a pair of boots. Neither fit, so when I tried to get return information, I got a poorly written email back stating how pretty were the things I purchased and didn't I want to keep them. I filed a complaint with PayPal. They wanted me to return the items, which would have cost me nearly what I paid for them. It also took almost three weeks to receive them in the first place. BEWARE - I cannot recommend supporting this business.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

erican5
2/18/15

I haven't received yet the dress but I feel very satisfied knowing that I am buying an authentic dress for a special event. I found the helpline staff were very attentive to my inquiries about dress lengths and within a few hours I had managed to make the right choice

marimarl
2/16/15

E' il migliore!!! NON HO mai acquistato da uno così buono un venditore come questo. Il vestito è meraviglioso. E' splendente tanto come le foto. Comprerò ogni volta da qui.

leonardas
2/16/15

Items come from China, but only found out when I ordered a coat size large and it didn't even fit my size 6 sister since items run extremely small. I emailed Ericdres and the says it wasn't worth my while to return it cause I'd have to pay for postage to China. Totally misleading website and now I'm stuck with an item which I was originally looking forward to, but now I have no use for

isabellb
2/16/15

My dress came 14 days after ordering it and has a perfect color, size and design. Great customer service to appreciate also.

averyh20
2/16/15

I enjoyed a fast and lively response before and after my order. Great site indeed.

ammya
2/16/15

I am writing this review in thanks to the exceptional service I received from one of your customer service representatives- Elizabeth ext 118. I was ordering a dress from Ireland and needed the dress very quickly. She did all in her power to help. Thanks ericdress!

patriciad38
2/16/15

This site really makes me happy with all their features beginning with the service, the sizing, the material, the colour which was exactly what I ordered from Ericdress. I feel beautiful in this dress. I love you Ericdress and will always shop from you

rosalieb3
2/16/15

My order finally arrived; It is a very beautiful dress produced with great quality. The embroidery is well done.

amberk6
2/16/15

This company is recommendable for anyone wishing to save on quality clothes. Women advisably can get a lot from the site. I have had nice dresses, blouses, shoes and jackets from the site that is why my rating is a five-star.

lynne118
2/16/15

There seems to be no return policy. I asked to return an item which does not fit and I received two strangely worded emails which basically say it will be expensive to send back (no address, so no idea how much) and they suggest giving the item to a friend as a gift! Or, selling locally. The item is very good quality, however, it just does not fit - it is tiny for the size labelled. This is a shame, I would like to use them again, but if you can't return goods...!

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to be able to return.

donnaw34
2/14/15

I got this purse few days ago and it's already ruined. That handle was so poorly manufactured they did ripped out the third day. Is this a fake Michael Kors purse? I emailed support and they told me that they are on holiday from February 13 to February 26. That was my Valentine's Day. Order number 256732. Very unhappy an I don't want a fake MK!

jacquelinei1
2/12/15

They are scammers. The people that wrote good reviews are associated with the company. They showed me a picture of a comforter, paid $131.00 and received a sheet set. When I complained they said I should of read the fine print. Are you kidding me, I would never pay this money for sheets for a twin bed for my child and they are located in China, so than you know your not getting good quality. The return policy is ridiculous. Don't even think about ordering a single items from their website, you will be ripped off. Buyer Beware.

cliento
2/11/15

Shipping was super fast. Will be getting all my dresses from here.i was never inconvenienced in anyway and i will be recommending this site to my friends.

gracyn
2/11/15

i received my dress and a beautiful pair of shoes this morning i have really got to say a very special thanks to the live chat staff as i was very nervous but after speaking to them everything was fine.

supanis
2/11/15

this is my first time ordering from them weeks ago, I should have got my item by now, wondering what is going on. I am unable to call China for customer service for help, any idea anyone, I need help, thank you.

victorial19
2/11/15

I ordered a red $#*!tail dress for this February 14. Sizing was well done. They chiffon material is also quite comforting. I can't wait to put on this Saturday.

parolinay
2/11/15

The amount of money I spend for the dresses is not even worth complaining when there is a little problem however, the site is always willing to help.

odreym
2/11/15

This is now my second purchase from the site. I live in Macau and they have always delivered to me in a very few days. The great service, this is definitely not the last time I will be shopping from the site.

andyc50
2/10/15

My first swift online experience. Happy with the many payment options offered. I will be glad to order again soon

magiec
2/10/15

Based on my personal experience with the site, I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy fashionable women clothes. The delivery was not that fast but the quality and the workmanship was great. I am looking forward to buying from them again.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Thanks for your mail.
We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
12/4/14
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Nice day.
we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
12/15/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

47 Photos for EricDress