US Government's NSF

Xi'an, Shaanxi 710000

106 Reviews for EricDress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/29/14

Hola. Desde Republica Dominicana En verdad estoy satisfecha en todo. Hice mi pedido para mi sesion de fotos en Boda y me llego 2 dias antes . Al igual que mis zapatos. Gracias Ericdress por el buen y confiable servicio. Les recomiendo confiar y comprar.

7/29/14

I ordered this dress for my upcoming wedding in July. I ordered it custom made to my size. I must say, the quality of the dress is amazing for the price. I don't think I could buy the material in Australia for that. Very happy with my purchase. Have also ordered my bridesmaids dresses and now eagerly awaiting their arrival. I would recommend ericdress to anyone looking for great value for money!

7/27/14

I have ordered quite a lot from ericdress.com and I loved it. The quality is awesome and I didn't expect that good quality. I am loving it.

7/26/14

What a lucky that i have bought my outwear from ericdress and be satisfied with it.That is fashion enough and good quality worth the price.Simply Amazing!! Love this coat.

7/26/14

I have no complaints about the store.It is a reliable website where the shipping is really fast and the products are mindblowing .

7/25/14

7/24/14

I am happy with the most popular dresses and the nice eye catchy color which makes the dresses so beautiful.

7/23/14

ZERO STARS!!!!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I no longer trusted them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was poorly altered, out $248 and had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent another $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY CROOKS.

7/16/14

Various of fashion dresses I like very much with best prices. I like to shop here for my things and i saved more money

7/14/14

The products on ericdress look exacly as on the website, including the measurement, the colors and the style.the goods is beautiful and has a good quality,we can buy many cheap but high-quality products there.

7/11/14

Numerous issues with a first and last time order! Three items ordered and it was assumed that it was "ok" to ship all three items separately via UPS! =3X seperate import fees for me! only one email received from company stating the parcel arrived in Canada! No UPS in my part of the country so constant calls to and from UPS to keep tabs on this cheap garbage coming from China. 3rd parcel was not so lucky and now marked as abandoned! company only had to call UPS to retrieve but they refuse to help and I quote from their last email "I am to deal with this on my own and thanks for my deep understanding" Very frustrating to deal with these people, they cannot communicate worth a $#*!. Do yourself a favor and order from any site but this one! the two parcels I did receive were crap! the clothes stitching is crap, strings hanging all over the item! oh and the bedding sets=GROSS! for $80 go to Walmart better quality than this $#*!

7/11/14

Customers staff always act immediately when contacted and also the exactly item you had ordered for reaches you and above their pricing is really promising.thank you.

7/10/14

NIGHTMARE! The dress was defective and they will not refund or exchange it. I shipped the dress back and have successfully disputed the charge with my credit card company and the payment is being credited to my account. You do have recourse if you have had the same experience. I did everything possible to do what they asked and returned the item at my own expense but they will not make it right. At least I have the $ back.

7/10/14

I bought a t-shirt and a pair of earrings from there .The website has many women items for us to choose. And the delivery was good, rapid, no problem with it

7/10/14

I really am worried when I saw the handful of bad reviews, especially since I had placed an order on12/6/2014. It came today 10/7/2014 and I am glad I ordered. It will need minimal adjustments, (the dress has a train, we don't want a train so it will be removed at a tailor) and the strap is long (very easy fix). The rest of the dress is beautiful. I am glad I bought from here. The designer dress I wanted was twice the price and it had to be altered too, so I saved a lot of money.

7/8/14

I am really glad with the unique design which makes the dress completely different and mesmerizing in which i bought from shoespie online store. It makes me the centre of attraction wherever I wear this and gives a nice look to my body.

7/8/14

The dress was arrived on time as it shows in the site.Ang they often have discounts rin the store which provides us with more choice.

7/7/14

DO NOT BUY FROM ERIC DRESS.

First of all they are located in China, so if you have a problem with the order there is virtually no recourse.

I ordered two dresses from this company. I received a note from them saying that one of the dresses was out of stock. I inquired as to when it might be back in stock. They said it would not be, and they asked that I pick another dress. I was not able to find another dress, I asked for a refund.

Then the dress that they did send was sent as a UK 12 instead of a USA 12. The order form indicates sizes in USA, so why would I get a UK size? I asked if I could return the dress for the correct size. I had to go through PayPal to get an address. PayPal did "try" to get a resolution in the matter but I had to give up getting a partial refund to get the address to send the dress back for the correct size.

Which I was just informed that since the company never receive the dress in China (meaning it may have been delivered but they refused to accept). I will not get another dress or any refunds. Lesson learned

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

7/7/14

The delivery is fast and the dress is so beautiful.Not only these,the design is good and it is the same as the pictures show. I really love my dress

7/6/14

This is a scam website! Never order anything from it. I ordered something early in May, till this day, I never received my order. Tried to contact them, but they keep telling stories. Service agents keep changing their names and you have to explain your case all the time. They are a NIGHTMARE to deal it.

7/4/14

I ordered 4 "gorgious" dresses from the site.... Delivered later than promised. Quility is TERRIBLE. Not a single lable! No return address or label. Worst experience ever!!! This company has no shame!! Just thieves!!! I already warned about this company all my friends and acquaintances.
SHAME ON YOU, ERICDRESS!!!

7/2/14

The shopping experience was great. I got my shoes delivered within a short time. It is well designed and fits perfectly.

6/29/14

Caution: They don't really accept returns.

Read other reviews too. They ship the dress from China and then don't want to accept returns if it doesn't fit or look right. Instead, they will offer you a discount on your next purchase......for another dress that probably won't fit.

6/26/14

FAKE company and FAKE Reviews! So many 5 Star reviews and all FAKE. Also, how come most of these reviews get so many VOTES. Most real reviews might or might not get a few votes but not this company. 12 - 14 votes seems normal. Why? Because they're all fake! If you don't believe me, go to scamadviser.com and they give it a 10% rating.

6/25/14

ordered shoes for prom and they were terribly made, damaged, wrong material and color. these shoes were nothing like what they advertised. they have poor customer service, very slow to response if they do at all, no information to return products and all the numbers on their site are fake. I have been going back and forth trying to get an address to return the shoes but they are not giving that data out. they keep telling myself and the bank they refunded the money but they haven't. stay away from them a bunch of scam artists.

6/20/14

Quick delivery and good service. It is my favorite color and looks really nice. I can’t believe i can buy this wonderful shoes.

6/19/14

I have bought a red one dress for one of my wedding dresses. The color is bright and shinning. It makes me feel confident on my wedding dress and I have become the most beautiful bride. The dress is excellent!

6/17/14

I think the eric dress should deliver goods as soon as possible. I received my dress for five weeks, but it is exactly as on the photo and very fit me. Thank you!

6/15/14

Thank you for your quick delivery! The dress is so beautiful, the design is good and it is the same as the website shows. I really love my dress.

6/14/14

I was going to buy a pair of Gorgeous sandals on this site! Guess what? Thanks to all the reviews, I decided not to..I don't want to go through the headaches of being robbed of my money, and not getting my item. These wesites from China are the worst!! I had a bad experience on ebay with a seller from CHINA!! I never received my item. I did receive a full refund! so that makes me happy. Do not order form this site or Shoepie!!

6/13/14

There are no words to describe the fantastic service and the dress is unique and very well done. I will order another dress again. Thank you so much for the service.

6/11/14

Thank you for good service! The service managers are patient with solving my problems, finally i received my shoes. Wasting a long time, but they are great products and i will support this site again.

6/10/14

I ordered five pair of earrings. The price is very cheap and the quality is amzaing. Perfect as the gift too! But it takes five months to get the earring, long time!!

6/9/14

I ordered my dress JUST in time to be received by the time my prom is on which is in 3weeks now. A week after I've ordered my dress I email to check in on my dress and in a very unclear email they tell me the material for the dress is out of stock.

I email back and they tell me I haven't picked the colour of the dress, when to buy a dress from any website a colour HAS to be selected. I emailed back about this and said a colour was definitely selected and since then, no reply. Via the website or via email. I tried calling and the contact number is not working. I have not given up on this dress yet, I JUST WANT TO BE CONTACTED BACK WITH THE DETAILS OF MY ORDER in hope that I receive it in the custom size, colour and material that I paid for. Order number 134314

6/7/14

I am totally desapointed with this site! I ordered some items 3 days ago and they took the money immediately? Right away. And after little time they sent me the only one message where they let me know that one item from those I ordered is out of stock. Without to ask me to replace it with something else on the same price. I sent them a message where I did inform them the item I want to replace. Since then, Quiet. Nobody answer! I have sent them 4 or 5 emails. Nobody answer. One question I have...if when we order, the items are available, why after we pay the items are out of stock? Is not it normally to automatically specificate when someone order that is out of stock?? To be honest, I would never order from you. You let the people with the impression that after everything is payed you don t care!! No answers at all! It is clear a scam.

6/4/14

I ordered. Never got my items. I emailed and they responded by saying they didn't have any in stock. So Email Emulate Been nice. I received 2 of my items. Boots were supposed to be an 8. Their a 5/6. Dress is made from material that feels like it's made from a Halloween costume. Won't order from there again.

5/29/14

The bag is beautiful n fashionable with high quality, but the color is not bright yellow...Hope it will be better!! Thx

5/28/14

I ordered in March 26. I dont reciveed may order for now.i try to talk to you no body answar my. by email no body answer me. I verifie by traking number his only transporting in April 21. for now I dont recievd.

5/27/14

i got my dress with good materials and it fit me very well, but a little problem the color is not the same as the picture

5/21/14

Wellll I was going order a large amount from this site, buttttt I changed my mind after reading these reviews. So thank you everyone that took the time. I got completely screwed over by closetjealousy.com so now I'm apprehensive about ordering from sites that are not main stream...so again thank you everyone for saving me a headache and money!! Xo

5/11/14

if it would let me it would rate it 0, i ordered red evening dress for my formal which is only few weeks away, its was so beautiful BUT IT WAS 3 TIMES BIGGER THEN ME, WRONG SIZE, tried contacting them but their phone number is always disconnected, and i had no respond to the emails i have been sending... so took it to teller and have to pay $150 to resize it and bought the dress by $180. such waist of money it was, and I'm very disappointed and never buying anything form ericdress again .http://pdfeducationsupplies.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sad-face.gif
as soon as they receive their money they don't care about anything else.

5/11/14

Ericdress is the worst company ever! My mom ordered a dress for my wedding on their site and it came to her w/ beads falling off and a stain on the belt! Not to mention the top half didn't look as nice as in the pictures. She asked for part of her money back and all they would give her was $10 off her next purchase! She now has to go through a dispute process w/ paypal about the whole thing! Thank god she didn't use a credit card or she would be screwed out of $150. Ericdress sucks and all their crapy dresses come from china and you can't even talk to a customer service person b/c their phone number is for china! Oh and they charged her $150 for this terrible dress and marked it as $67 on the statement that came w/ it so they didn't have to pay customs!

5/8/14

I ordered shoes and I had them express mail it to me but I have not received it. It'll be a week tmrw and guess what?? No shoes. I tried putting in my order number and transaction number both said it's not recognized. I will NEVER buy again from this site!. I've never had any issues like this when ordering online. I sent them my receipt via picture message but they responded saying it was not recognized. Please stay away! Stay far far away from this site. I don't post reviews much but because I'm so upset and in disbelief I have to share with others who don't know!.. Run!

4/28/14

Terrible! Don't go near this site.

My custom dress arrived with the waist measurement all wrong, they made it about 8cm too large. When I complained, they have told me that the photos don't prove anything (even thought they clearly show the waist is the wrong measurement). I am trying to send it back so they can see it but they aren't responding.

They told me to take it to a tailor to adjust it! After paying good money to have them make the dress properly!

I have ordered off jjs house, much better service and quality. I had no issues with them if you are after a custom dress.

4/23/14

I ordered a pair of shoes from this site for my wedding about 3 weeks ago. Some people remark that they received their items very late however, I have not received anything. I tried to use the live chat option to speak with a representative and was unsuccessful. She told me she was busy right now and to leave my order number and email and she would contact me there. I have NEVER used a live chat option and had the representative tell me "I'm too busy...". When I tried to open a dispute, the page would not submit, told me the order number was incorrect, and even timed out causing me to have to start over. It is damn near impossible to get through to them other than just sending them an email. I also ordered from www.shoespie.com and I think they are the same company running the same scam. They websites are a lot alike, especially when you display tracking information...it is identical. It is a scam...PERIOD and they have unfortunately ruined aspects of my wedding. I will be posting about this on youtube as well as all of the social networking sites to save other people from getting scammed

4/19/14

This site is a scam, i do not know much but the supposed owner buys articles and have them posted here. The instructions of writing the article is to pretend you purchased a dress and you received good customer service.i will not just sit and watch people lose their money. it is time to finally come clean. Do believe the positive reviews, they are fake and bought for a dollar, just one dollar!!

Sign
concerned person

4/18/14

WARNING! Ericdress is a scam site out of the People's Republic of China. You may receive something but it won't be new and there is no one to resolve issues if you have them. We purchased a prom dress and it come with spots all over the chiffon. Definitely a used product. Their answer; wash them out, we give you $5.00 refund on a $100 purchase! After 2 emails it goes on auto-reply. You will not get your money back for an unwearable dress! WARNING! - The website is a scam! They do not have any business ethics and take no responsibility for their defective products.

4/18/14

How beautiful applique!!!!!!!!!!!! Material is also very good, I can't wait to wear it then suddenly surprised to find that changes a lot of young, short dress than long gown may seem a bit more playful and doesn't need so solemn, overall a very pleasant shopping, this time I will continue to support the site, and strongly recommend more good friends.

4/17/14

So I made a purchase on Eric dress about a week and a half ago and all I receive was a paypal receipt for my payment. No shipping info or order number. Is that normal with this site?

4/5/14

I have not ordered from this or any other similar site. It is this simple: they are scammers out to make money. Bottom line. These businesses operating out of China, are breaking international copyright laws among other things. They use cheap labour, many times child labour, and it is common knowledge that the sizes are always "off" on counterfeit apparel. The money they make may be funding less than desirable organizations. Be ethical and shop in your own country. If you have to save money, that is what ebay and kijiji are for, or secondhand stores.

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber