US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 80 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 20 reviews)

eileenc6

My order was the V-Neckline A-Line Mini Appliques Prom/Evening Dress. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

quezonf
1/29/15

When one gets a happy experience it is worth sharing with the online shoppers. At the moment I have a broad smile on my face because Ericdress made me happy. About an hour ago, I unpacked my Halter Knee Length Sequins Bridesmaid Dress that I had bought online from the site three weeks ago. I thought it would be messy like some of the other buyers claim that is why I was in a hurry to open it. I will be a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding. Still a month to go before the wedding and am all set for it. This is just an appreciation to the site. Thank you so much.

paparasim
1/29/15

I have made several orders from Ericdress in the past. The current order is worth celebrating. First of all it was the first time I got my order in less than 10 days. The winter is quite cool but the jacket is warm and woolen which balances. It is well designed and I feel great in it. Do really need to write anything longer than this? Cheers for the first shipping...

ferojic
1/29/15

The designs in the site have always captured my attention. However, I had never ordered from the site. The picture of the dress was quite thrilling so I could not afford to miss it. Anyway, $43 is not that much risk. My dress has been shipped and my conclusion is it is worth much less than its quality. If I was to resell the dress, I would probably price it hundred dollars. I am amazed with your designs.

sheilas18
1/28/15

Eric dress sucks, bought a duvet from them for 113$ pluc shipping charges and when i got it it was nothing like the picture , when i complained they offered me16$ to apologise for false advertising ! I refused and let paypal investigate it and paypal awarded me a full refund! Plus the shipping and handling charges:) ericdress needs to stop false advertising and own up! Do not order there Duvets , they say the duvets dont look the same because of different lighting when pictures r taken , but the truth is they do not have the duvets that are shown on there website! Horrible experience!

Tip for consumers: Save your money , there product is garbage and looks nothing like the pics on website you can see the 1 st pic is what i ordered , the second pic is the garbage i received! Thank god paypal backed me! Do not waist your money or time

lr25
1/28/15

Whatever you do DO NOT purchase anything from this company they are thieves. The sizing is awful, the quality is is dreadful and the customer service when trying to return anything is none negotiable, they do not read your emails and just say about there website. I'm extremely upset and wished I had read previous reviews before making any purchase.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company.

malyna
1/26/15

Bought the long hoodie leopard jacket. It was cheap but I was not happy of the item. Poor quality and material. They have good designs but the quality is rubbish. Also, the size is smaller so better order the next size than your real measurement. Paid shipment but it took so long to arrive.

olgat6
1/25/15

Awful service and awful company. It was a mistake to order many things for me and my son on November 28, 2014. Number of the order No. 210205. Two and one half weeks later they wrote that they did not have one thing in my order and suggested I order something else. So I did. I received the first parcel from them one and a half months after my order. Two weeks later I received the another parcel. I felt strong disappointment when I received all these things. The shirt (awful quality) for my son came with dirty spots and a manufacturing defect for button holes. The size of other things appeared much less than specified on the site. For example, the man's size L corresponded to the female size 4 at best. When I wrote them about it they in a polite way suggested that I give these things to somebody and make a new order at greatly reduced prices. I do not need additional damaged and useless stuff and more money wasted. I refused and told them that I want to return these things for a refund. They said that I will have to pay shipping of these things. Of course it would cost much more to ship to CHINA than the items originally cost. They know this. Great way to eliminate refunds! As a result I have absolutely useless things and an inadequate response from this company. Add in the two months I waited for these item (I received the last thing 3 days ago) and the entire experience was horrid. I advise everyone not to order from this company. You will receive absolutely not what you expect and can not get a refund. Time and money spent in vain.

Tip for consumers: I advise everyone not to order from this company. You will receive absolutely not what you expect and can not get a refund. Time and money spent in vain.

kathyb45
1/24/15

I recently bought two very nice coats from Ericdress. I love the coats becuse they are made of very fine quality. However, I would like to return the coats because I just found out that according to their size chart , size X-large will fit my nine year old. Please review my order and get back with me. I am still awaiting on a reply as to how to return the items for exchange. Order# 251367. Thank you!

elisaj1
1/23/15

Recently bought a wedding dress from this site and it was made to measure ... took 11 days in total from ordering it to it reaching my door, brilliant service and i also recieved a free gift of "sweet memory" two piece ladies pearl necklace and earrings that are lovely and if I don't wear them for my actual wedding I will most definitely wear them for my evening reception. Very much appreciated. I would recommend this site the prices are good and my dress is beautiful and the delivery was excellent. Very happy with my purchase :)

vong1
1/23/15

I purchased the coat with a fur collar, camel colour. Omg what a load of rubbish, it is a thin material. Yet its states in their advert "Thick solid wool coat". Pffftt the material is a like a thicker type of brushed nylon effect. It does look like the coat in the advert, thats where the similarity ends!! It was not neatly folded, but crammed & screwed up in a plastic bag. I cannot get the creases out at all. Its a complete waste of money. Do not buy it!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy the coat

janp30
1/23/15

I have ordered four dresses together, only three arrived. I have queried about the my order (421548) that hasn't arrived yet, but not getting any reply...! My order number is 250671.

janeth31
1/19/15

I have ordered from this site on dec 10 last year and my money way taken out the same day, but it's already jan 20 and still have not receive my order. They gave me a tracking number that I can't even go anywhere to track my shipment. This is my first time ordering online and will never do it again. Here's my order number 225832. if Eric dress is even eager to check or cares about people buying from them.

Tip for consumers: Not to buy from this site!!!

sambrerom
1/19/15

I have just tried it on right now, I’m writing this review because I am very happy with the deliveries made. My first dress runs a little bit short but I would dispute that my 6.2 height. The second one is exactly what I had ordered. I even feel like not taking it off but I have to keep it for our get-together next February 28.

annec24
1/19/15

I come to congratulate ericdress.com for the shopping experience I've had. The dress is exactly the same as the one I saw on the website, and my dress was the most talked about at the party.I Looooooved it

micheler12
1/18/15

In almost a month after our engagement, two months became a gap to our main event; the wedding. Surprisingly, I had not had found my dress. Thanks to my friend Elizabeth who introduced me to Ericdress. When I went to the site I was already decided on the dress I wanted. My only problem was locating that particular dress in the site. The customer service department helped me get it and I ordered it. It fitted, looked great. I sold it after my wedding and got an amount almost equal to the money I spend buying and shipping it.

aikoa
1/18/15

It is true that I’m a $#*!tail party goer. That is a fact I cannot dispute. I have an addiction with dancing and the Friday club party is the best place I can get rid of this feeling. Over the years have been club dancing I have learned that without a nice club dress it is almost impossible to enjoy an evening party. This is why Ericdress has been my closest friend and has always kept my wardrobe updated. My latest to dresses arrived last Friday I had one on Friday and am yet to have one soon. Cheers!!!

mamiem2
1/18/15

My watch is beautiful. I already showed it to my friend and she was impressed too. I have recommended you guys to a few friends and they will check you out as well.

carolh35
1/18/15

Everything I got, came in more than perfect. Its fantastically wonderful and the quality is more than amazing. I love this place definitely buying again.

nycel
1/17/15

It is the best!!! I have never buy from a so good a seller like this. The dress is wonderful. It is shinning so much like the pictures. I will buy every time from here.

mattc52
1/16/15

Please do not buy from this site. I am currently pushing 60 days since my original order and have yet to receive anything.

On 11/26 I ordered a watch for my sister for Christmas. On 11/29 they emailed me to let me know it was out of stock, they did not offer me a refund only a credit. There was another watch I was looking at so I asked for that one instead. They asked me to pay the difference of $11.80 via paypal so I did. I realize I should have just asked for a refund but thought this might be an honest company. Wow was I wrong. I made payment on 12/2 and they asked me to wait 3-4 days for processing. I emailed a number of time asking for tracking info once it sent and was told I would receive it. I did not. I mostly gave up and just told my sister it would come in when it comes in. I emailed again on 1/6 and they said the item had shipped on 12/23 and would take 10-15 days to arrive. It is now 1/16 and I still do not have the watch. The shipping info is on this site and http://www.17track.net which has basically no information on where it is in the shipment. I wish I had seen these reviews before because otherwise I would not have ordered from them. In a little over one week it will be 60 days. I do not even know what to do. I am so frustrated and mad.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this site unless you are at least 90 days out from when you need it.

kristal18
1/16/15

This company is completely fraudulent. They held my shoes in the warehouse for two weeks, even though they took my money almost immediately. When emailed about the delay I received no response. I opened a paypal claim and right away they started emailing me. According to ericdress I must close the paypal claim and they will then finally ship my order (after almost a month of waiting). But due to the negative reviews of this company I decided to call paypal. The scam of this company is to convince you to close your dispute with them (on the promise of finally getting your order) and then, since the claim can not be reopened later, they still do not send the order but now it also won't get looked at by paypal either. They have been trying to convince me to close it for the last three days rather than just shipping my order, using every lie they can think of. Do not buy anything from this company, they will try to do everything possible to deceive customers and con them out of their money. See the attached emails as proof of how their customer service operates.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They will go out of their way to con people out of their money.

meredithp3
1/15/15

The dress I ordered from Ericdress was perfect, I love it. The customer service team was very helpful and always available to all my requests. The delivery was so fast, I received the dress exactly after 20days from the day I placed the order. The dress fitted me perfectly and it was more beautiful then I expected.

oliviaj4
1/15/15

Ericdress offers a varied supply of merchandise suited for every life style. The products are honestly depicted and well made. shipping is fast and in most cases free. I recommend this site to anyone looking for good reliable buys.

stephanier24
1/15/15

Speedy delivery! Gorgeous dress just as pictured. Perfect fit with beautiful workmanship. Affordable price. Will definitely buy from Ericdress again!

christianw23
1/15/15

I will never use this site again!!! Ordered boots for the wife for Christmas on December 5th, 2014, and it is now January 15th, 2015 and have still not received them. They have not even reached Canada yet, apparently still in-bound!!. I've contacted the service department, and responses i got suck, such as "So Sorry", "Hope you can wait a little longer." or the best one "It has shipped and out of our hands". Oh and every time response they tell me to check the tracker, which is the best part cause it, it says it was shipped from China on the 14th and 20th of December, so must be getting 1 boot in each delivery!!. Can't get a straight response from this company.

nicp2
1/14/15

i just received my order. despite paying for expedited shipping, it took 10 days. i read the print afterward that says it takes 8-12 days for "processing" before it ships. basically, they are charging you for expedited service but reserves the caveat that it takes awhile to ship. Shady. as for the products? beyond cheap looking and feeling. you get what you pay for....don't be fooled by photography. also read their refund policy which more or less says you need to get their approval and PROVE that the product doesn't meet your satisfaction. DO NO ORDER FROM ERICDRESS.COM. i am waiting now to hear back about a return policy. i wish i read these reviews before ordering.

Tip for consumers: pleae for heaven's sake DO NOT ORDER A WEDDING DRESS. makes me sad to think a bride would depend on this cheap site.

christianau
1/14/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all they are located in China... which is NOT readily advertised on this site. If you are an American STAY AWAY FROM ALL CHINESE ONLINE STORES!!! They will rip you off!!! I ordered 3 dresses at the beginning of December, and I did not receive it until late December. I measured myself, like they asked, and ordered the dresses 2 sizes above my measurements. The dresses came in and were too small!!! I tried to return them with picture proof and they refused to take them back because they feel it's not their fault. After reading some of their "customer reviews," I'm pretty sure they are writing the reviews themselves. What woman would write "this dress looks good on my plus size body?" NO American woman would write that!!! Plus it's near impossible to write a review on their website. I tried submitting without pictures, but it wouldn't let me. Then I tried submitting with a picture in the correct format, but it still wouldn't let me submit my review!!
Here is their return policy: "Return Policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your order! Please open and check your package once it has arrived to make sure that the products that we made meet your requirement. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise. See below for additional information regarding our return policy."
I'm NOT 100% happy Ericdress.com!!!!! I'm not even 0.5% happy!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

sofiaz
1/13/15

I am very disappointed with the products that I received. Its far away from what's on the website. Never order ericdrss products!

Tip for consumers: Very bad experience!

jennerf
1/12/15

Just want to say Thanks!!! My dress is absolutely gorgeous. It looks better than on the picture. It had to be special ordered, so I was given a date of late mid April, but I received it Mid-March. Thanks for the prompt service, and the on-line chat is great also. I have already recommended your company to someone!!

charlieh29
1/12/15

Just want to thank you for a really fast shipping of my daughters prom dress, we ordered a red prom and I have to say the dress is absolutely stunning, my daughter loves it and it is a perfect fit, can't wait for the big day now, she is going to look a million dollars thank you

lupitan
1/11/15

I want to say how pleased I am with your service. I ordered by dress on Friday and received on Tuesday. Very good quality and so convenient. I will always shop at your site!!

ethelt7
1/11/15

Really nice sweater. I'm actually wearing it now. Normally I wear an S/M size, but I ordered an L just to be sure. I think that was a good decision, it fits perfectly now. By the way just like pictured, except that on the girl the gray part is still under her 'breasts', while in my case the grey part ends a bit higher.

salomef
1/11/15

hermoso me quedo como guante muy recomendable...me gusta comprar en esta pagina es mi tercera compra y no he tenido inconvenientes

maggiew8
1/11/15

it looks exactly the same as in the picture. So nice and stylish!
The size chart is very accurate, bought the right and perfect size.

almaj7
1/11/15

I like my hoody alot. Its nice and thin so I can wear it under a jacket or blazer.

alvas15
1/11/15

very nice this shirt, i use like a dress, i love it, XL is like a medium and only a little bit L, its elastic

tinaj17

tre joli
tres confortable
tres leger
super mode

cs85
1/10/15

bought an evening dress from this company. If I could give it less than one star I would. buyer beware - comes straight from China and customer service is horrible. Different colored beads were on the dress than pictured, many were missing or hanging loose, and the thing just didn't fit right. Returning it has been a nightmare even with photos sent to them.

Tip for consumers: Run quickly from this site. They guarantee 100% satisfaction but then demand that you "prove" you have a problem. How do I prove dissatisfaction?

laquitat
1/10/15

I will never buy from them again. It took 40 days to get my order. Customer service very difficult to deal with. Not very happy with product. They do not deserve a star at all!

Tip for consumers: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

emilyf11
1/10/15

Amazing service, dress ordered and delivered to AUSTRALIA within 5 days to my door step fantastic . Really happy with the dress exactly as shown in photos, and correspondence between myself and ERICDRESS was faultless, thanks for the whole experience. Will share how great it was.

natashal3

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE, POOREST QULATILY- 0/5 STARS
I am positive this website is a scam- I just wish I would have done more research before purchasing, surely all the five star ratings must be made up from within the company. I made the worst mistake in purchasing my wedding dress here, thinking I could save some money as I am not a high maintenance bride- although the dress was still $170 US dollars. The dress arrived and DSL just threw the package under my bushes- did not even bother to ring the door bell. When I opened the package I could not be more displeased- CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, and not at all as pictured- gemstones were already coming unraveled off the back. I have attempted to reach customer service via phone and email and have been unsuccessful, I highly doubt they will return this poorly made dress- Ill be lucky if I can sell it to a local bridal consignment for $20.

phyllish8
1/9/15

Where to begin! It took three weeks to get my order. The company never replied to the three emails I sent inquiring about my order. The dresses finally arrived and they were shirts! The picture clearly showed the dress to the knee and they actually stopped at the top of my thigh. Very disappointed and I would NOt recommend this company.

maryp62
1/9/15

This place is wonderful! Customer service is so friendly and easy to work with! Ordering was a breeze and the products are gorgeous! I will definitely be working with this company again they were awesome!

mamief
1/8/15

goods came quickly and all as described thanks so much great service.

dominicp11
1/8/15

Кофта отличная,качество очень хорошее. Материал не тянется,лучше брать на размер больше.

cathyp7
1/8/15

Very nice and fitted nicely. The material and quality are very good. It come with a belt. I will not hesitate to recommend this piece.

sylviaf6
1/8/15

A beautifully well made. Properly lined dress. I was too nervous as 1st time customer to try custom made. Usually difficult to return customised produce.

However I will definitely use Ericdress again and try the customised sizing.

miriamr4
1/8/15

My dress arrived today. It took 13 days from the day I ordered it to the day I received it and I couldn't be happier. It fits perfectly and I can't wait to wear it. Thank you so much.

belindab12
1/8/15

My dress was very well made, the material is chic even the lining. I am a 5'2" since I used standard size so the dress was too long for me I had to have it shortened, but that was not a big deal. I will shop at this website again and would recommend it.

athenas3
1/8/15

My dress is beautiful and i love it. Perfect. I will recomend it to my relatives and friends.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Thanks for your mail.
We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
12/4/14
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Nice day.
we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
12/15/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

46 Photos for EricDress