US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

76%
If you have some problems about your order, please let us know at reviews@ericdress.com., We believe that your problems could be resolved by further communication.
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mercedeiza

My order status was never updated but I emailed customer service and they got back to me the same day and updated me. (in 150 reviews)

edwinau

Thank you.Just got delivery of the ordered wedding dress. (in 33 reviews)

bettyt7

It happened that on 12th December I placed an order for an evening dress that I was to use today on 25th December. (in 568 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andreas298
5/6/16

My mom ordered me a dress and we are iffy about if it is a scam because it's been two days and we don't have a confirmation email... Helpppp

bipinb
5/5/16

Eric dress has confirmed refund as i am moving out of country.

steffanie
5/5/16

I have sent 4 emails and as of 5 pm tonite, I am going to send a huge message to all my bloggers and let everyone all over this world know that they are a poor managed business and basically steal your money and never ship your items...You will see my blod tonite. Also im going to post on Youtube..

alishac6
5/2/16

I was iffy at first because everything is so cheap on this website, but after my first order came in I became addicted! ericdress does not disappoint with their products and they have so many cool things to choose from. This is my go to website for online shopping!

heatherr50
5/2/16

I recently did my first purchase on Ericdress and I am very happy. My items came in exactly one week, just like if I were to shop at another online store and my items hit me perfectly. I'm very satisfied and I plan on purchasing more items in the near future
Great finds for the price

maf100
5/2/16

I ordered two dresses and before ordering I read the return policy. The policy clearly stated that a dress can be returned within 7 days if it does not fit or is not how you expected. I tried the dresses on as soon as I received them one did not fit right and the other the color was awful. I immediately emailed (because phone # is not in service) and was given the run around since. Then I was told I could only get a 50% refund. BEWARE this site is a total scam!!!!

emilyl51
4/30/16

I ordered 7 items and 3 didn't fit. All I wanted to do was exchange to bigger sizes but I emailed them 2 times without any answer. Also it took about 6 weeks before the items arrived.

nyeshan
4/29/16

I ordered on March 31st and received a confirmation email saying processing will take 8-12 days and shipping time 2-8 days. The maximum would be a 20 day wait. On the day (April 20th) that I expected to receive my shoes I got another email telling me my shoes were shipped that day and it would be another 2-3 day wait. That should have been April 23rd and it is April 26th.

These shoes cost me $63 and the problem is they were for prom. My prom is this Friday and due to the product not coming I had to buy another pair of shoes. They then told me I cannot have a refund today because it is now en route but I do not believe that because I ordered a month ago.

kristinb36
4/29/16

I ordered shoes for my wedding and they came in the wrong heel height and are too small. Asked for a refund and I have to pay to ship then back. Why should I pay shipping when the item I received isn't what I ordered?? Would not order from the again!

sonyaj1
4/27/16

I finally received my purchase from ericdress and I love it, I guess it was worth the wait. I will be ordering from them again soon.

zabdir
4/25/16

I just bought a yellow jumpsuit with the fear that it didn't have any reviews. I usually buy things online when they have very good reviews (photos and a minimum of 4 stars). But I decided to give EricDress a shot because I saw very good reviews in many other items and the result was great.

The quality is very good, I love the color, material and style. The only thing that bodered me a little is that they are using pictures of a model using the jumpsuit backwards... and if I try it like that it feels very uncomfortable and it creates some wrinkles that don't look good. But either way it is very pretty using it the right way. I'm happy!

mariat62
4/21/16

Eric Dress does not disappoint with their products and they have so many cool things to choose from. This is my go to website for online shopping!

nathalg
4/18/16

I got this site from my sister, and at the time didn't order anything much from them but when I did start, my first order I was very satisfied with it, size and fit was perfect, shipping was a bit long but it was worth the wait.

catherinem42
4/10/16

I ordered a dress from Ericdress last year. They took money from my account but never sent dress. I have emailed numerous times but no reply. Beware, don't touch them!

natn12
4/5/16

First off, MOST, if not ALL the positive reviews about Ericdress.com are completely FAKE! Secondly, these people are such liars. I wrote a review earlier this month and they quickly (same day) responded by lying that they never received any of the several emails I sent them and that they will contact me soon. Yeah right! Of course they did not and will not refund my money of refused to send me 2 of the items I purchased. Such thieves! It's companies like theirs that gives other China based companies a bad reputation. I've contacted everyone I know to tell them to avoid Ericdress at all costs. The pictures of the items you see on their site is NOT what you will receive. When they do feel like sending you the items you purchase, it's some extremely cheap, knock off version that is laughable at best. It's too late for me, but do yourself a favor and save your money and lots of headache. My guess is that when they receive this review, they will respond pretending that they know nothing about the problems I had with them even though we went back and forth on email several times to no avail. Hey Ericdress, stop stealing from us you pathetic piece of crap!!

zuzanab
4/1/16

I ordered the item February 4, 2016. Since than 9 emails there and back. Today is March 29, 2016 and no item no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If somebody writes a positive review they are lies. Do not order from this company, they take your money God know who has them. Just a 1000 people order for $100 it is in their packet a $100,000 yes hundredthousand dollars.
I believe it is a fake scam.

nezhaa
4/1/16

Beautiful dress i love it, it's fits me perfectly and the fabric is in good quality. i'm so happy with my dress..

sherip6
4/1/16

I received my dress yesterday but unfortunately it is to small. What is the best way to return the dress and get a larger size?

Also I would like to change the colour. Will this be a problem for me? The dress is beautiful with different colours of beading (or rhinestones) on it. What happens when you order a different colour, do they change the colour of the rhinestones to match the colour of the dress?

Thank you very much for all your help.
S. Patterson

shayleer
4/1/16

I bought jewelry a number of jewelry items. Excellent quality, good style, fast delivery. Huge range of products to suit every taste and pocket. Good service.

jainr
4/1/16

Excellent shop! Enormous assortment, quality commodities, good support! I am high pleased. Frequent actions allow substantially to save.

janicec34
4/1/16

So I ordered two dresses from this site and one is actually a tunic and the other is a shirt. I also was charged a foreign bank fee. It took at least 6 weeks to arrive only to be sorely disappointed. Buyer be "wear", pun intended.
This company messaged me and asked for the ordered numbers, I gave them the information they needed and their response was to apologize that they were too small (they were not) and told me I could send them back. I explained that I had already donated them to charity and could not return. They then responded they would refund half my money back if I would take my review down! Scam Scam Scam!

heenas2
3/26/16

I have selected this dress for a summer wedding. It is well done, the materials are of a good quality. it took 1 month to actually make the dress, but it was shipped in just a few days ahead of schedule. I am a satisfied customer.It fits me perfectly.

micheller88
3/23/16

I ordered a coat and a top both medium. The top fits me but is really poor quality. The coat doesn't fit and barely fits my 12 year old niece. Their returns policy is designed to ensure that it costs you much more to return the item than to just keep the rubbish that they have sent. Terrible, terrible company. Their awful reviews are well justified, I wish I'd paid attention to the reviews.

mercedeiza
3/21/16

I was really questioning ordering from them with all the bad reviews but I took the chance. My order status was never updated but I emailed customer service and they got back to me the same day and updated me. I ordered probably the 28th of February and received my order march 18th which I think is pretty reasonable since its from China. Some people complained that it took too long orbit got stuck in customs so maybe don't order anything with like metal boning? (I'm not sure if that's why) I ordered the junoesque sweetheart corset bodice lace and tulle dress and it comes just as depicted fullness and all and fits perfectly. I will Devin rely be ordering again.

mariateresag
3/20/16

every single order I placed has arrived timely and in great condition... And at very low costs

alexisd24
3/17/16

Okay. SO here's the deal. If you're going to order from Ericdress.com, especially if it is for like Prom(which is what I did) order AT LEAST 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE. The apparently make their clothes to order so you can give them exact measurements in the comment section when ordering your dress. Also it takes like at least 20 days to make it. Plus the processing, and packaging, then the shipping. And they use DHL so just FYI have a backup dress. I ordered a month and like a week before my Prom, and I didn't get my dress until 3 days before my prom started then I also had to get it hemmed because I didn't know that they would do exact measurements if requested. SO my advice is if you are going to order from them just give yourself enough time between now and the actual date your special event is. Also definitely order expedited shipping. BUT other than that whole situation my dress was everything that I could have hoped for it was absolutely gorgeous. But we had to call the company like 10 times and the kept saying I would have it by the 7th then it was the 21st then it was the 10th then it was the 12th and my Prom was on the 12th so we called and my mom actually had to talk to the woman and had her put a rush on it. Also the website isn't always dependable on telling you about the tracking. I already got my dress and on their website it says its still pending between Processing and Shipping. SO please to anyone is ordering from here have a backup outfit just in case and make sure there is a lot of time between the event and when you are ordering

Tip for consumers: HAVE ENOUGH TIME BETWEEN THE PURCHASE AND THE SPECIAL EVENT. ORDER EXPEDITED. AND ORDER YOUR EXACT MEASUREMENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX OF YOUR ORDER

briannas10
3/16/16

I bought my wedding dress with them and ordered it in silver, when it arrived it was gray. I tried to contact them but they said that was the color on their "chart", well no color chart was available when I ordered it otherwise I wouldn't have bought in in that color. Now my wedding is ruined cause I have a dark gray dress.

lamonicas
3/12/16

DON'T DO IT! Don't do it! ERICDRESS is a fake!!! Don't order from Ericdress please don't!!!!!

sandraw78
3/12/16

I was worried about my dress getting to me on time and the right color. Its for my vow renewing. When I go it early I was very happy, but most importantly, when I tried it on, it fix perfectly, so happy, can't wait for my husband to see me in it. I did have to put in the cleaners to have steamed, because of how it's shipped in the bag, but other than that, Perfect

kristyl7
3/12/16

My dress is all that I thought it would be. I was afraid to order through this site after reading some reviews. However after ordering I am very satisfied.

elizabetht54
3/12/16

Why have I not gotten my package I tried to cancel then it said it was already shipped what kind of bull $#*! is this I need my package now !!! And I tri d to track it but t says it's an invalid tracking number wtf

kashiffo
3/12/16

Gold is still making a trend in the shoe industry. This stiletto heel sandal is definitely rocking the gold and a unique bare heel design.

pattyea
3/10/16

I think my shoes got lost in the mail and it took a little longer BUT Eric Dress stood their grounds and helped me get my shoes and I love my shoes..Fit perfect and wore them to a fund saiser yesterday and all the ladies asked where I got them smile thank you bunches Eric Dress for not giving up on my shoes..

awang2
3/10/16

This was my first time ordering and I am extremely pleased..the dress is gorgeous and it arrived within four days!! it made my day!I will certainly be ordering again.

joyleef
3/10/16

My order was slow getting processed, but once it did it flew through. A great place to find and get what I need at a great price.. Love it"

kellic6
3/10/16

Although it takes a time to get your order at home. It is worth spending time and money on this website. Perfect customer service and very low prices. It is fun to shop at Ericdress. Lots of fun gadgets I LOVE IT!!!

mariab94
3/10/16

My first time shopping out of the country. Worst mistake I ever made. I ordered over $100 US dollars for Garbage... yes that's right garbage. First there was this lovely hooded sweat jackets with animal print interior. LOL. First of all it was too tight. One size fits all ? I am a woman that wears size 9-10 pants in US and Medium or Large tops. This is definitely not the jacket in the photo. It was a quick made, poorly sewn, cheap version of the jacket shown on the website. Like some kind of cheap material that you make stuffed animals with or sacks. The zippers were cheap plastic and the funny part they were irregular. one side was sewn on like up to my nose and the right side horizontally to my armpit. LOL !!!. An uneven zipper. What I want to know is what kind of hunchback orangutan that they think would fit this crap. Next item 2 mini dresses again not what is shown on the website. They were like shirts LOL !!! I got a cheap replica of the dresses. Ok now 2 coats... I am still laughing.. Buttons were missing , broken zipper, irregular? They should call it Ericmess instead of Ericdress. I could go on and on... I recommend not to purchase from them. Their return policy stinks... buyer has to pay round trip freight for returns. You would pay more for the freight than the junk is worth. I paid like $37 shipping to begin with when i ordered. Now if you like cheap irregular clothes and junk your friends and family would laugh at you wearing then be my guest. I had enough laughs in my house with my order. I let the cats play with the clothes. Cats love to cuddle on your clothing so they have a box full.

suea24
3/9/16

All the reviewers giving one star, including me are generous. This company is a nightmare. The quality of the clothing is below sub-standard. I bought a dress an four other item of clothing and there is no opening except for the tiny space of the neck opening which is obviously smaller than my shoulders. I ordered five items; however, I am getting the items one every two weeks. It is now over one month and I am still waiting for two more items. Every item received is a disappointment. Cheap and sized too small. I believe that this company is out to cheat international customers since we are not protected by law for returns etc.
All the five star customers on this page...I would question those as well. I am not going to lose any sleep trying to get my money back. My message to potential customers: All of the one-star ratings on this site are real people. I have been cheated out of my $120. because I did not pay attention to the low-ratings and concerns. Please do not fall into the same trap.

francisc373
3/4/16

Worst company ever, sent back dress ,post office delivered on Saturday march 5 they were closed left a card eric dress refused to pick up the dress had to go through procedure to get them to redeliver finally found out they received the dress march 14, said they would process refund in 10-15 days not the full amount still waiting April 29 have not received anything

shafaqata
3/4/16

EricDress has prove to be a true and reliable site. Have orderd twice from it and still am highly satisfied bu the products. The prices are ridiculously affordable and the quality....way better than I expected

libbied
3/3/16

I bought items on ericdress.com and they are very excellent and affordable they provide excellent costumer service. I would recommend this website to friends and family.

ameliaa5
3/3/16

I first shopped my dress for Christmas 2015 and got praised from so many people when wearing the dress and now I am on my 6th purchase and more. Thanks Ericdress!

zahrah2
3/3/16

This is far most the best China website to shop from that I have stumbled on the prices are unbelievable but trust me best value for your money been using this website for 2 years now and I don't think I'll ever stop I never regret buying here best part is they have a app in the play store!!! With tones of rewards, I invited my girlfriend to shop here and she loved me for it :D :D :D

marthab29
3/1/16

I bought a coat which came with a zipper broken (plastic zipper by the way...), I contacted customer service and they just told me the broken was caused during the transition or by customer which it isn't true.
I'm very pissed off with lack of customer service and crappy product quality!!!
I will never buy from this store again!!!!!

Update on 03/01/16:

Customer service response was that they want me to use the money that was returned to me for another item that wasn't available to fix the zipper, which isn't acceptable.
As I already responded on my email to the customer representative, I am very frustrated with the bad quality of these products and their non customer oriented service.
So, I give up on trying to get my problem resolved because I have been chasing them for weeks now.... I am tired of ericdress store.
Therefore, I won't never buy from this store again and I really don't recommend it to anyone.

If you buy in this store, you have to take the risk on having cheap quality products and not getting your problem resolved.

ashak3
3/1/16

Just ordered 2 tops , paid and then saw this review site. Could have cried! If my orders don't arrive or do not match the Internet description, I shall dispute this with PayPal but equally if all well I shall give a fair and accurate review. Order number 610419. Watch this space ladies!

irenek18
2/28/16

Actually came across EricDress by accident which shows some accidents can be good. I have bought a few quirky items, I not only love them, no-one has the same and people believe them to be designer wear. I don't lie, just I smile Why Not!
From order to delivery the experience is smooth, the reason I come back. I have bought items that I am sure would be double where I live.
Thank you EricDress for making me feel good about myself . . that's priceless
The email came in saying can you write about your experience with EricDress, normally I would have gone to 'Delete' but when the experience has been good why not SHARE IT! Just wish the did baby clothes as well . .lol

juden5
2/28/16

I ordered this dress for my daughter and she will be married in 2 weeks. I am an old lady and I didn't know how to place an order. But I got great help from the customer service. They are so patient and helpful. Thank you so much.

brunoj10
2/28/16

My dress that I ordered fit wonderful! The dress I got had wonderful stiching and detail. The best buy for a wedding ever!

charlesy11
2/28/16

this wedding dress is ankle length for me ,this is the perfect length,not too sexy and also elegant.but other brides may like the train .the fabric is also great,love it

kates65
2/28/16

I had a great experience with this dress. My dress is beautiful and fits perfectly!!! My dress was shipped on time and arrived about the date I choose on the website. I already have recommended the website to my friends and family.

167 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
ericdresse
A: Hi, dear,
Thanks for your question here.
Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? Thanks.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

62 Photos for EricDress