US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

79%
For any questions, please feel free to let us know, And we will assist you immediately.
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

People interested in EricDress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 123 reviews)

edwinau

Thank you.Just got delivery of the ordered wedding dress. (in 27 reviews)

efiaw

I don't know what you guys ordered but my order number 119532 was great. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pamelaa12
8/31/15

I like your clothes, it very interesting, and love all your dresses

selenam8
8/31/15

Shipping was awesome and the dress is perfect one little flaw but can fix it!

richardl76
8/30/15

I bought the Ericdress Lace Hollow Plus Size Sheath Dress number 11386911. It looks beautiful on the website but when I eventually received it (China) I could not believe what I saw. The patterns looked like they were cut by a child with scissors. The neckline was still in the manufacturing process, in other words not done at all. The seams were all over the place.
To end it all EricDress REFUSE to give a full refund and their excuse is that it costs them money. They tell me that the postal charges are the customers responsibility. This is against Distance Selling Regulations in the UK! don't touch this company!

jenns21
8/26/15

I ordered a dress and before ordering I read the return policy. The policy clearly stated that a dress can be returned within 7 days if it does not fit or is not how you expected. I tried the dress on as soon as I received it and the chest area was not comfortable. I immediately emailed (because phone # is not in service) and was given the run around since. Then I was told I could only get a 50% refund. BEWARE this site is a total scam!!!!

marilyns24
8/18/15

pleased with the excellent customer service from Gem at Epic dress. She was very honest, fast and helpful in expediting our order #363973

shabanaa1
8/14/15

Beautifully made dress. Excellent experience . I have already ordered my second dress and more to go.

connief8
8/14/15

It took my dress a little while to come, but it was definitely worth the wait!!! I LOVE my dress and I ordered 3 more. The material was great, and everywhere I went people loved it. This was my 1st time ordering with you and I will certainly continue order from you. Great experience!!!!!!

merrills14
8/14/15

I ordered 2 dress/tops, & a pair of silver sandals w/diamonte embellishments my order, my order of a top & shoes came very quickly, although the last top came later. I contacted customer service, received a prompt reply as to when my other top was to arrive (within a couple of days), it actually came a day early. Was very pleased with my order, all items were exactly as depicted on site & bargains also. Thank you to Alex for your help.

Tip for consumers: Would recommend this site, for quality bargains

coeshas
8/13/15

Good Items.!

charlottea8
8/11/15

Gem is exactly like the name says a true Gem. Goes out of the way to make me feel special and not just another customer! I love the dresses at EricDress the material is always comfortable and there are so many choices you really never have to shop at the large department stores. If you don't mind waiting because all items are hand made to order this is your site ask for Gem!!

sheilahb
8/10/15

I ordered $180 worth of clothes and they indicated no extra cost for shipping and delivery.
I picked up a parcel at our Post office today 07 Aug 2015, and had to pay R153 collection fee. I waited 40 days for the delivery - 338422 status - Time for placing the order: 06-09-2015 15:25:40 Time for payment: 06-09-2015 15:44:15.

I am still waiting for - 1 x Ericdress Stylish Zipper Lapel Solid Color PU Jacket (10993544) – USD$27.39, Size Small – Color – Black, 1 x Ericdress Bowknot Sleeveless Plain Casual Dress (11357506) USD $22.39,, size Small – Color - Red, from THE SAME ORDER.

I wrote a review for each product and my review is not visible on the website, gather that they do not like BAD reviews or cant handle the truth about the products. Items are either too small or too big even though i specify the correct sizes!!!!

Tip for consumers: You get the same answer if you complain from either a Sherry,Candice or Lisa.

marryj3
8/8/15

You can buy shirts and tees from many sources... but the service i have received from Ericdress is without equal. In fact it is beyond anything I expected. I don't want to sound like a paid ad, but this is a fact not hyperbole.

terryg30
8/8/15

I was late making the order so I had to pay for expedited shipping. EricDress did not let me down. The outfits I had ordered were just as described and arrived with no fuss. I will be using them again but this time will order earlier so as to safe on shipping.

juliuse7
8/8/15

Ericdress had a great size and quality to offer. We have ordered Polo's for our staff from other manufacturers before and the quality always seemed to lack when you got a great deal. I was a bit skeptical with how well these would turn out due to their pricing but when I received the polo's for our staff I was thrilled with the way they felt. As a 6' 4" 290 pound man, I'm always weary as to how things will fit, but I had 0 problems with the fit and cut of my shirt. I will definitely be ordering more merchandise for my staff!

karenb132
8/8/15

I tried placing an order for 3 dress. Two of them were the same dress, but in different sizes. Somehow, the second dress and size, over wrote the first dress/size in the shopping cart, instead of adding it as an additional dress. I did not realize this until I had clicked on checkout and realized I had been charged $19.95 for shipping, which should have been free with the 3 dress putting my order over the $59 free shipping point. I contacted Customer Support INSTANTLY, asking them to add the 3rd dress to my order - and to remove the shipping charges, which were for MORE then the dress! They refused to do so. They only offered a discount on a future order. There is no way my order had been processed or packed or anything that could not have been modified within one minute of it being placed. All 3 dresses could still have been shipped together and not incurred any additional shipping charges. They also refused to cancel my order, so I could replace it with the 3 dresses. Not the way to treat people doing business with you. I am very disappointed that they would not handle this simple request.

hollyl9
8/7/15

OMG! Seriously and seriously I love this dress. I ordered this dress because people said it is a bit long. I am not tall (I must say that I am short!) but love the length of the dress. It is very ELEGANT! I followed the size description and the medium size is also PERFECT for me! It looks like a custom made dress. Love you guys :D

sharoquek
8/7/15

I am sooo upset about the clothes that were sent to me...the quality was sooo cheap and the finish was really bad. I receieved my parcel 1 month after the expected date. i wasted 125 dollars...i hated the experience...everything was sooo bad.

dkz1
8/5/15

Order a dress for wedding. I did not customized the dress. I figured they had a warehouse of dresses that they choose from. Unlike many complaints I did receive my order. It didn't fit and with the dress size measurements it should have been perfect. The chest is to big and the waist to small. I asked to return it and they are doing the same thing the other people are saying. To give it away because it cost to much to return. They charged me a $159.00 yet my invoice in the package states I should have been charged $66.00. Now that I have researched this company I realize that no one gets to makes a return and it seems you only get money back through PayPal or your credit card company and only if you didn't get the item. What a way to rip off America. First you poison us with lead paint now you find away to scam us with our important life events. Not all your fault as I should know to never trust another country in honesty and straight forwardness in business.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Ericdress. Wish I knew it was shipping from China. Wish I knew their return policy was a way to get my business. I agree with others that they write the positive reviews to suck us in.

jillf14
8/4/15

The dress that I bought was STUNNING! Your prints are exquisite! The only thing is, it takes a month for it to arrive if you order the cheapest mail delivery, but the beautiful dress was definitely worth the wait. I would also like to make a suggestion: Please make these beautiful dresses in larger sizes as well as the Chinese sizes. Communication is excellent, too.

eleanorm5
8/3/15

Stunning dress and gorgeous fitting :-) also terrific customer service support :-) thankyou once again .

angelan23
8/2/15

I received a dress with a malfunctioning zipper. I have been in contact with them for over a week and they are resisting taking it back. They tell me the zipper worked when it left there. That is a lie. Now they want to refund me 50 percent. Don't order if you think you may need to return!!!! This is their fault and they won't stand behind their product. And notice when they get a bad review they put the same generic response on each one and then don't follow up. Beware.

8/1/15

I love shopping with ericdress they are always there to help,my dress was even better than the picture on the site and the fit is just perfect, and the delivery was really fast thank you ericdress love my dress

liza101
7/27/15

Happy with everything the dress the fit the fabric is great the service the shipping Love it

olgak9
7/25/15

I am very satisfied with dress I ordered at Ericdress.com.
It looks fabulous and good quality!
Thanks! I think to order something else.

meeran
7/25/15

My shopping experience (total deals around 1200$) with ericdress results to me that it is a guaranteed online store. I bought 5 homecoming dresses and some fashion jewerly and 3 pair of shoes, in addition to the good prices. Also, their customer service is great, they emailed my about my shopping experience and they said they care about their customer's shopping experience at their store.?

sonial9
7/25/15

This website is easily to use and search the items I want and the quality was surprising higher than the price would indicate, very happy with my purchase.

kime31
7/20/15

I have ordered Multiple times for formal gowns from Eric Dress & they are always Amazing. I will continue to order from them.

bellas13
7/19/15

Got this made as a custom dress to wear at my wedding. It's beautiful!

gieselm
7/18/15

I got the dress within 2 weeks after I ordered. I was so amazed that the dress was more beautiful than the pictures. I immediately tried it on and took this pictures. I highly recommended your products, prices and qualities.

lxl
7/16/15

overall it was good, first time I did a purchase the customer service, shipping and the clothes I bought were amazing. Second time not so good, altought I paid the expedited delivery service my order not arrived on time for an event I have planned. However I love the site, the clothes and quality, so I'm sure I will buy again :)

csillap
7/14/15

Customer service was fast to answer, but slow to resolve issue. I had to email a second time to actually receive an answer. Shipping was very slow, I waited 2 months for my dress to be delivered. If material issue was communicated ahead of time, before I asked about the dress, it would have been a better experience.
The dress fits perfectly, material is beautiful.

jaclynl1
7/13/15

I bought 2 items, the first one took about 5 weeks and the second one 9 weeks. The quality of the material was poor, the lining of both sleeves of the jacket is longer than it should be, the sewing patterns are unprofessional. I am not happy with my purchased.

helenp28
7/13/15

I ordered 7 dresses from this company and had to return all 6 items as they were sized wrong, either too small or too large. The seventh item was never shipped but had been paid for. There is no consistency in the sizing of their items.
My total purchase was $316.00Cdn, plus duties of $100.00Cdn and then to add insult to injury another $115.40Cdn to return the items to China. Many emails were exchanged and I must comment that the emails were hard to read as several of the lines were blurred together making the corresponds difficult. In the end I did receive a refund of approx. $209.00, this was the worst experience that I have had to date with any online vendor.
BUYER BEWARE, the product is not what is advertised, fabric is flimsy, sizing is not consistent, communication is poor and the refund process is painfully slow and laborious.

tolin13
7/10/15

Many of you read my "Worst experience" review with Ericdress. Guess what? Ericdress answered. Here is what the team said:
ericdresse

ericdress e. [EricDress Rep] Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.Our representative has emailed you again for your order, please pay attention to your mail box. If you have any questions or constructive suggestions, please feel free to let us know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com.
Have a nice day.
Ericdress Team

Do you think I had an e-mail from them. Not at all.
CHEAP WORDS NO ACTION!!!
Their answer looked very professional and reassuring in front of all the costumers....

sandhyap1
7/9/15

I bought 4 items, the first one took about 3 weeks to come and the last one 5 weeks. I wanted the orange dress for a wedding, came too late and size was so wrong according to the description online, the dress was not made well, tiny at the top and hugh from the bottom!!! . I asked for a refund and the emails are still going back and fourth, takes 24 hours to reply each message. I was told to either sell or give the items as gifts as it would be too expensive for me to send them back. Total con on the company's part. Would never order or recommend Ericdress ever again.

maureenh5
7/9/15

Poor workmanship, unwearable dress. Wrong size, wrong colour. Out of pocket for unwearable dress. Unco-operative company.
Offered material to put it right. So I pay again to a dressmaker?? Happy to send photos.

alexandrinac1
7/4/15

I wait for my item,maybe one months,is a lot time,but the quality is very very good.Thank You so much.

carolg36
7/3/15

I bought this dress for 3 reasons ~ 1st it's so adorable ~2nd it was an unbelievably awesome price ~ 3rd i needed to see what the quality of the merchandise was with ericdress.com. I have to say, i am SSOOOO VERY PLEASED on all 3 counts! Considering that it was shipped from China, it came in 3 weeks to Idaho, USA it was relatively quick shipping. Then of course, i am sooo pleased with the quality. The seams are all well sewn, the fabric is a good quality fabric, and the fit was spot on! (If you measure yourself in centimeters and use the charts you will get a perfect fit!) I was so pleased with my purchase, that i decided to purchase most of my daughter's dresses for her LDS mission here. It may take some looking, but we were able to find 9 modest appropriate dresses, and 2 blazers, all for under $300, including shipping! You can bet we will be back for more, and I will be telling all my friends about ericdress.com! Just a side note ~ my daughter wore this dress just to the store and received so many compliments, it was awesome!

tulsig
7/3/15

I was worried about the sizing at first . When I received the order an tried it, it was just perfect. Love it and recommend it to all.

dianneb12
7/2/15

I HAVE NEVER, EVER EXPERIENCED SO MANY PROBLEMS, FROM ANY OTHER SITE, AS I HAVE WITH ERICDRESS!! I ORDERED 3 ITEMS, ONLY RECEIVED ONE, WHICH WAS WAY TOO SMALL. THE LABELS ON THE PACKAGE WERE NOT FULLY DESCRIBED AS SHOULD BE. THE SERVICE REPS DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE SAYING IN THEIR EMAILS. THEY DON'T REPLY 98 % OF THE TIME WITH PROPER ANSWERS. A WARNING TO ALL...THE WEIGHTS OF THE ITEMS ON THEIR SITE ARE JUST A 'GUESS', AS SHERRY, A REP, TOLD ME. SHE SAID I WON'T BE GETTING MY REFUND FOR THE 2 MISSING TOPS, AND IF I WANT TO RE-ORDER, IT WILL COST ME AN EXTRA $25.00!! HOW RIDICULOUS CAN THEY REALLY BE ??? THANK GOD I KEPT THE PACKAGE WITH THE 2 LABELS...AS PROOF FOR ME AGAINST ERICDRESS! HOW LITTLE DO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY SCREWED UP ON THEM. I HAVE STARTED A COMPLAINT PROCESS, SINCE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW! I TRULY BELIEVE THE SO CALLED 'GOOD' REVIEWS WERE WRITTEN BY ERICDRESS, NOT BY REAL CUSTOMERS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT ANYONE HAD ANY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH THEM.EXAMPLES ARE THE SIZES, GO TO http://www.complaintslist.com/?s= ERICDRESS.... SCROLL DOWN JUST A BIT, CLICK ON TITLES TO READ REAL FULL COMPLAINTS...THERE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL TRUTH! ALSO, THE 'GUESSED' WEIGHT, MISSING IMPORTANT ON THE LABELS, POLICIES ON THEIR SITE DIFFERENT FROM ONES IN THEIR EMAILS ETC., ETC. ARE GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT, TO HELP US CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, OR YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY YOU DID. I ADDED MY ORDER #, NOT THAT I AM EXPECTING ANY MIRACLES, SINCE I ALSO BELIEVE THIS SITE IS ANOTHER ONE OF ERICDRESS'S SCAMS!!

bc52
7/2/15

First time shopper. Never again!! Very poor quality not what is shown in photo.
Ordered tunic dress size too small not to size chart, shabby quality. - Ordered Scarf crisp royal blue/cream woven silk fabric. Receive dirty blue/brownish sheer polyester. - Ordered handbag in blue as shown, ten days later after placing and paying, told not available. - Days trying to sort out, as system was still taking orders for an item they no longer supply?Selected another style with silver trim, receive gold trim?? Order came in dribs and drabs not together? Ericdress take your money but you do not get what you see! They will not accept responsibility for bad sizing or anything not as shown. Misleading and dishonest. When you question, they just offer you further discount to buy more rubbish, or I can pay full extortion postage to return. Its your error Ericdress you fix it. Really!! I will not buy anymore badly made products form China, there is no quality control and no customer service. Ericdress sells Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish. Just a waste of time and money.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy here save your money as this is very poor quality garbage

perism1
6/30/15

the promptness in delivering is highly commendable and they are well stocked. I enjoyed my experience.

annb52
6/29/15

Ordered four dresses. First one came about when we expected...3 weeks. It fits perfectly and is exactly what we hoped for.

lylas
6/28/15

I loved th dress exactly th same as described picture. thank you for th custmization done as i wished

normar6
6/27/15

I feel wonderful went I wear this dress.

shellyp13
6/27/15

I have now ordered twice from EricDress and am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I contacted the Service team as well and they werte excellent in getting back to me with all the information I needed.

I would order again from this site,

marie-eveg

i love it

mariaz15
6/27/15

The dress I ordered is awesome! Great material, and work! Looks even better than in the picture! No joking! Got it really quick, sooner than I expected! Thanks

michellew67
6/26/15

Shame on me for not doing my research on this company before buying. They STOLE pictures of dresses from a legitimate website (I know now that the real dress is from Grace Loves Lace) and sold me a cheap knock off that looks NOTHING like the dress they advertised. They will not process my refund... They will not even acknowledge my complaint! I cannot get a response from Sherry (their customer service representative) that makes any sense! I believe that the positive reviews are falsified. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

susyh
6/26/15

I bought a dress online and it was not the color or material as shown on the picture. Their site indicates that they provide refunds if client not 100% satisfied but when I contacted them as soon as I received it to request refund, their response was that they can't guarantee the same material and that they put a lot of hard work into it so I should keep it. I am in no way satisfied with the dress and couldn't wear it for a formal event I attended since the dress looked like something my mother would wear. The change in material changes the look of the dress completely. I followed up with them and now they are not responding to that message. Buyer Beware!

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
Answer
A: Dear friend,
Thanks for your mail.
We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated.

12/4/14
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
Answer
A: Dear friend,
Nice day.
we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Have a nice day.

12/15/14
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

56 Photos for EricDress