US Government's NSF

zildar

73 Reviews for EricDress

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

So I made a purchase on Eric dress about a week and a half ago and all I receive was a paypal receipt for my payment. No shipping info or order number. Is that normal with this site?

4/17/14

brought prom dress last month,arrived on time with lovely dress/Thank you!!

4/10/14

i wes very apprehensive about ordering and looked forward to receiving the dress and i was so pleased when it arrived exactly as the picture so i have now ordered another 6 dresses from dresswe the quality is very good for the small price paid

4/9/14

I was amazed when i received this dress within three days! The online chat with Vincent was outstanding and he was most helpful. The dress is really really stunning! The workmanship is perfect and its fits beautifully. Many people have enquired where I found this dress and its resulted in many of them getting the details of this site for dresses they are hunting for and are unable to find in my country.Well done to all. And i wish you all the very best for you all. I am going to order another dress tomorrow! Thank you for all your hard work.

4/8/14

I was a bit concerned about my prom nite dress as I simply had no dress to wear. Also, my styling sense is not that good. Being new to this area, I was not really aware of the fashion trend here. But one thing I knew. Whatever I am going to wear had to be of a real good quality. This is when I decided ti check out sitejabber.

I referred to the most popular section to know what people are wearing. I found out a dress that I liked and decided to order it.

I missed a heartbeat when the dress did not arrive the day it was supposed to. There was no point in my receiving it after the prom nite. So I called up the site. I was quite amazed at the prompt and efficient customer service. They tracked down my order in a matter of minutes and I got my order in the evening same day.

4/5/14

I have not ordered from this or any other similar site. It is this simple: they are scammers out to make money. Bottom line. These businesses operating out of China, are breaking international copyright laws among other things. They use cheap labour, many times child labour, and it is common knowledge that the sizes are always "off" on counterfeit apparel. The money they make may be funding less than desirable organizations. Be ethical and shop in your own country. If you have to save money, that is what ebay and kijiji are for, or secondhand stores.

4/3/14

I just recieved this dress on Tuesday afternoon. It is gorgeous! I ordered it in Dark blue and it's beautiful and well-made.I had it made to fit and the fit is perfect! This is the second dress I've ordered from dresswe and and I would recommend to anyone.Thank you ericdress!

4/1/14

I was very happy with my dress, I ordered it in white with custom measurements. The dress arrived on the exact day that it was supposed to, and was packed nicely. The quality of the dress was superb, and it fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend it :)

4/1/14

I promised myself I would write a comment to help out other brides-to-be as soon as I received my order. I remember how much I appreciated reading the other girls comments when I was surfing through the net in order to find the safest site on which I could do my wedding's shopping. This is my first experience ordering anything online... And of course, I had to start with my wedding dress! Overall, I must say I have been more than pleased with my experience as a ericdress client. My order included this beautiful dress, the recommanded veil and petticoat, as well as a pair of gloves and a cute purse. My order was a few days delayed, so I quickly wrote a message to ericdress through their link "Ask about import tariffs", which is their customer service after a purchase. Within 24 hours, someone had already written back, apologizing for the delay and offering me to either cancel my order with a total refund or to continue with the order with a partial refund of 30% on the dress. Since the delay was not dramatic, I accepted the second offer although I was still nervous about the whole thing. I finally did receive my order, only 4 days later than the date initially expected even though I live in Canada! And they kept their words, I got my 30 % refund.Opening the box was a very exciting moment - everything was very well folded and wrapped in individual bags, even the petticoat! The dress is amazing, I am mostly impressed by the quality of the material . its inner lining, and even the metal ribs. The train is gorgeous, as well as the back, I love my dress! Finally, I recommand that you go try out dresses in boutiques before ordering online, simply because it will give you a better idea of your size and the style that suits you best. That is what I did, and I knew I would be somewhere between a size 10 and 12. Unfortunately, ericdress does not seem to make this dress in custom size anymore, so I ordered a size 12 which was actually a little bit too large for me at the hips, but I will get it tailored. On the pictures, you see the dress the day I received it, so I did not change anything on it.If you choose to order through ericdress, I really hope your experience will be as positive as mine was!

3/31/14

when I dress on it, my friends said I am so beautiful. I never had the feeing of sexy with dressing on a evening dress, always I thought it should be elegant, but you did it. With this evening dress, I was so attractived. I need to thanks you to make me for the star on that evening. Thanks again !!

3/30/14

I am currently dealing with a claim with ericdress! I ordered tow shoes on February 23,2014 and mid March I never received them so I contacted paypal. After a little over two weeks I received one of the shoes. When the shoe can it was poor quality and to big. I contacted pay pal again and let them know only one pair came. I also let them know the shoe was not what I ordered. Ericdress offer me a partial refund of $30 after I paid $167.65. What a smack in the face. I didn't not accept that offer and look forward to pay pal getting to the bottom of this poor service. This website is a fraud and will try to take your money!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! You will regret it later. Stay away and warn your friends and family!!!!

3/29/14

yesterday i got my dress,im waiting for 15 days,it's beautiful.
while waiting for a long time, but I love it

3/28/14

order number is 114748
Gosh how naïve I was if only I knew to read reviews about ERIC DRESS Company I would have never ordered my “Fabulous Pearl Closed Toe High Heels Women Pumps” for $127.82
The processing time was showing 5-7 calendar days, and shipping time 2-8 calendar days
I ordered them on January 31st 2014 and I got them on March 25th
I ordered size 9 and I got size 8 ½
They are very tight my toes are squeezed I know I won’t be able to wear them all day long and dance with them they are way too tight they are pretty don’t get me wrong but they are so tight and poorly glued inside. Now my wedding is on May 31st now I need to look for wedding shoes....again....the reason I bought them was because they looked so beautiful and expensive, I didn’t know where they were coming from. If I only knew.... I say stay away from anything that is exported from China. When you e mail them they always say “don’t worry” "you worry too much" or they will tell you we have no control once the package leaves CHINA ... HELL the shoes were still in China....they would not respond to your e mails.... they would ignore you....they want you to call them.... but when you leave them the message they won't call you back...... this is messed up business.... DO not and I say again DO NOT order anything from them. Unless you are not about quality....and unless you are ok to wait forever.....and if you are ok to wear something that won't fit you correctly...... ridicules business... and their workers are a joke...they don't care because if they would they would respect you ... your time.....and your business..... they know you won't do nothing to them.... and that would be the truth.....and the funny part is I cannot sent those shoes back to them because the package would cost me close to $200
so ....that's my experience with them..... never again....ever.....

3/26/14

I was all set to purchase 5 handbags, then I looked for a coupon code and came across this site. Thank you for warning me against purchasing from them...If it's too good to be true, it probably is. I read the positive reviews and it blew me away that they think any American would actually buy that crap - the good reviews (EVERY ONE OF THEM) was obviously written by an employee of the company - none of them are written in proper English and I don't trust that one single bit. Buy American! At least you know what you are getting!!!

3/25/14

I was so excited to finally be able to afford a wedding dress that i really wanted.after 3 weeks my dress arrived today:-( i cried all day.first the color is horrible.i ordered champagne color.the top half is good the bottom is some horrible peach color it dosent even match. i wear a size 8 so i ordered a size 10 to be sure it would fit guess what still wont fit its about 3 sizes to small it wont even zip half way up.the sewn lace flowers around the bottom are coming off and strings are hangin everywhere.plus it still has stick pins all in the dress that was left behind. it is so long i would have to wear stilts to my wedding.then my invoice thst came in my box said 78.00 when i paid over 230.00 . This was a bad expierence for me i will never shop ericdress again now i have a horrible dress and no money to replace it!!!!!

3/24/14

I ordered a dress close to 3 weeks before prom. I paid for expedited shipping as well. Lets say, according to the tracking information, my dress still hasn't been shipped and its been 15 days. I've tried contacting them in several ways from live chat, where they told me they were too busy, to direct messages, to emails, to phone calls to no avail. My $178 was taken from my account, and this has absolutely been an anxiety filled frustrating experience. Its all too late now. So unfortunately awful. I will be raising hell here soon if nothing is done. What a joke of customer service. WILL NEVER recommend this site, and it should be brought DOWN! I AM going to the BBB very soon.

3/23/14

I really wanted a party dress for my upcoming friend birthday. Browsing through ericdress.com website, this particular beige in color, short yet elegant dress caught my attention and I decided to go ahead and make my order. After all, I still had time to wait for the dress to be shipped as the party was in a month.
The dress was beautiful in the picture and it just made me eager for it to arrive. I constantly contacted them with my order number and was happy that they always received my calls as well as replied to my emails. They responded to me very politely and assured me that my dress will be ready soon. Some clients claim that the phone number does not go through but it is false, maybe they should recheck the number they dial. My delivery was made one week ago and I am very happy with what I got; exactly what I wanted. I am satisfied and will definitely order more from ericdress.com.

3/23/14

I ordered my wedding dress from them.. Eric dresses of course and the dress came dirty like they trampled on it or swept the floor with it..
No 2: the left side was longer than the right side. I had to take the same dress to a dressmaker to remake half of the dress again.. And after to the dry cleaners.. Seriously if this website isn't real just stop taking people's money because I work for it and being deceived isn't a good thing..

3/21/14

What a joke!!! The tracking number they gave me did not work, so I couldnt track my order. I emailed the company twice and no responce at all. I recieved my order 2 wks after I ordered. As soon as I put the jacket on the zipper broke and not to mention the quaility of the jacket is trash...don't even waste your time with this co.

3/20/14

Thank goodness my bank refused to fund this. I have ordered from similar sites before but did not realize ED too was based in China! I tried to order an MK bag, which looked legit but after reading the reviews here it was likely a cheap knock-off. Last time I ordered from a similar company the order did not get here for 6 weeks- it has been 10 weeks and still haven't rec full order; the "medium" dress was a 10 year old's shirt!!! Stuck with American companies, like Zulily. They are more expensive for good reason. All of the positive reviews are shills. Stay Away!!!!!

3/20/14

I have so many cherishing moments attached with Eric dress as it has served as one stop shop for me for all my special occasions. I bought my first prom dress from here and remember that day when I was the charm of the party. Everybody was impressed of my choice. Now, it’s my wedding and I have ordered a dress.

3/20/14

Eric Dress is one of the best platforms for purchasing party dresses for special events I must say. This is because they have a huge collection available at affordable prices. I always prefer to purchase from this site and would surely give it a 5 star rating for its wide collection, affordable prices, quick delivery and helpful customer support representatives.

3/20/14

They are just amazing. The delivery of the dress I ordered was very quick and it was same that I ordered online. The fabric was smooth and I really loved wearing it on my Prom. Simply great as it offers great dresses within a medium budget.

3/18/14

Theis is the worst company ever!I have been waiting on a dress since Febuary 2014! I have sent them emails and called their 0085221364995 number and it rings busy day and night! I will be contacting the BBB and PAYPAL for a refund as well as having them blocked from any future solicitaion! :(

3/17/14

This site is horrible I ordered March 10th 2014 and they emailed me a order number that does not work so I can't even check the status of my order then I emailed them but no one replied back to me.l only ordered shoes so all that bs about it takes time for them to make thing are lies.but they took my money off my card. If I would have known I could not speak to someone directly I would have never ordered from here.... I want my shoes or my MONEY BACK ASAP AND I'M REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB. I would not recommend anybody to order from them cause this is horrible

3/12/14

They have HORRIBLE customer service!!! I have been trying to reach these people for 2 weeks!! I have sent emails and the phone number listed is not a working number. I am starting to think this site is a scam and I am going to call paypal and dispute the payment and get my money back. So disgusted with Eric Dress right now

2/24/14

Prom dress

The best dress ever wow this is amazing. I am in love with these dress special thanks goes to the site of the year ericdress.com. You guys are doing a great job and I do not exaggerate please keep up the good work. I ordered a prom dress and it was delivered promptly when I say this is the site of the year I do so because it is. All I did was to call up the number and they responded took my details and that was it. The prom dress was timely delivered.

The price of the prom dress was quite affordable and the dress did not disappoint I love it I wore it and I got many positive compliments than I expected thanks to ericdress.com. I would gladly recommend anyone to try this site my friends already are receiving their orders of dresses. I too will definitely order new dresses so as to add to my collections.

2/22/14

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SCAM! I rate this website a 5 star. This is really the best site! I purchased a prom dress from this website four weeks ago. But to my surprise, I received it after fourteen (two weeks) days! Within around one and half weeks, my prom dress had been fixed and also shipped. The speed at which they shipped it is not actually important but the quality of my dress is what I considered to be very important. I personally checked the dress I received and I can truly conclude that it was really what I had purchased. The dress was of good quality,same as picture. The chest area of the dress was to a small extent creased but I straitened it with just single ironing. I will not forget to mention the amazing discounts which I enjoyed. Based on my own experience, this website is really good. My prom dress arrived on time and I love that.

2/21/14

Ericdress.com are outstanding manufacturers of wedding accessories, wedding dresses, prom dresses, wedding accessories and many other occasion dresses for both girls and women. Their main goal is to give women a classy and elegant look that will turn heads or the crowd. The prom dresses are beautifully made and the prices are pocket friendly.

To ladies who wants to have a wedding, ericdress.com will give a memorable wedding and make you the most shinning one in the wedding occasion. At an affordable charge, you will get far better quality items and services, which will be delivered quickly.

They also do unique and elegant prom dresses. Their fabric used to make this fabulous dresses are exquisite and perfect workmanship. Once you make an order, the professional and experienced workers will ensure that you get a quality dress that you will receive in time. The shipping is fast is very convenient. For a high quality dress at an affordable price, I highly recommend Ericdress.com.ww

2/20/14

Whatever you do, please don't buy from these people. I ordered a dress on January 17th for a function that is taking place on the 28th of this month. Guess what, that dress was still processing, as of February 17th. I called the numbers and emailed them on several occasions and wasn't able to get through via phone! (The line was not in service) They were very responsive via email with information assuring me that I would receive my dress on time. (that never happened) Finally I sent them an email requesting my money back, in full, and for them to don't even bother sending the dress on top of me disputing my transaction via PayPal. Through PayPay i was able to get a response, but the response was that they ask me to close the dispute and let them send the merchandise. Being angry, I told them NO and don't send the dress because if they do I will refuse the delivery with the hopes of getting a full refund. After fighting with them for a few days, they finally refunded me my money. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!

2/19/14

I purchased items over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive them. I received an email stating the items were shipped and I can track them. however, the tracking number does not exist and is not found. I tried verifying the status from the ericdress.com web site and it doesn't work either. There is no way to track the delivery of the order. Nor have I received the items. I didn't place a big order due to some of the reviews I read, in hopes of not having a bad experience. Still waiting to hear from the customer service dept. Unfortunately, I believe the reviews are true. I definitely will not order from this site again.

2/18/14

Hello
I recommend everyone to stay away from this site because they are scam!! My sister tried to buy from them 2 dresses and she paid the money through paypal. The same day after paying she searched reviews about this site and was shocked that they were mostly against it.
Right away she emailed them asking them to return her money back and guess what was their response!! They were like we can only give you the shipping money back .. So she emailed them again and told them that it didnt even pass 24 hrs since she ordered the dresses and she needs her full payment back or she will file a case against them with PayPal and the credit card company .... They replied back saying that they will give her money back and they said that they returned it back and all she needs to do is to wait for 3-5 days for them to appear!!
Today is the 5th day and the money is not back yet!!!!
Its not a trusted site and we will file a case against them since they didn't send the money back yet!

2/10/14

This dress caught my eye when I was in search of a homecoming dress. I was lost with the sizing because of reviews. I emailed a company that also sold the dress and asked them for a size chart. They were very helpful and responded quickly. I ordered a Large with the measurements 39.5", 33", 38". It fit perfectly. The dress itself zips up hard, I needed help zipping it. Overall, the dress was completely worth my money and I was amazed at the way I looked.

2/9/14

This is an absolutely beautiful prom dress. I felt so elegant when I was wearing this dress. I wore this dress to my brother's party and everyone kept saying how beautiful it was.I would definitely order it again.The price was incredible, the quality far better than to be expected at this price point, though not stellar, the gauze bottom is a little rougher than I expected. The shipping was fast and professional. Good quality for the price.

1/19/14

I wouldn't trust it.
I haven't bought anything from this sight but, I have seen some on the dresses and blazers literally on 3 other sites. The exact same photos, the models are even doing to same poses. On top of that some of the positive reviews seem to be fake.
It just seems too messy.
I wouldn't recommend it.

1/14/14

No one listen to the positive reviews that are on their site, have you not notice that not a single one is bad? And also on this one the grammar that the top reviews have are clearly used by a translator. This site CANNOT be trusted, i order my dress a month ago and it still hasn't come in. As the other reviews have said the people simply ignore your concerns and state excuses over and over. Do NOT trust this site. You'll lose your money.

1/1/14

My experience with the site was pleasing. I ordered a party dress from them on 24th of December. I was to use the dress yesterday at 1st January. So I paid for Expedited shipping. We had a family party which was part of the new year's celebration. My order was the V-Neckline A-Line Mini Appliques Prom/Evening Dress. I was waiting and by 31 st in the morning, I looked at my wardrobe. I had made up my mind to get one of my best clothes dry cleaned. At around 2pm, the mail man passed by and dropped a parcel for me. I was back home from the dry cleaner where I had left my dress. I opened the percel and amazingly it was the dress I had ordered. It was tailored well and looks like the picture on display. The tailor also used all my measurements to come up with the dress which fits me perfectly. Thanks for shipping it before 1st January.

12/27/13

Stay away from this web site !!! Cannot recommend it at all !
I bought cardigan from them and received completely different colour,
instead of turquoise I got something gray! (and poor quality)
I sent it back to CHINA and got receipt from Post office,
unfortunately I did not send it as registered, because customer service
from Eric Dress said it is not necessary and later on I could not claim to return my money back because PayPal said that my receipt from Post office is not enough!
Lost 20 euro and lot of hours/weeks trying to contact them by email - without any answer.
They sent me an answer just when PayPal started to be involved.
Unfortunately my case was closed and I lost my money!
Be aware of them!

12/25/13

It happened that on 12th December I placed an order for an evening dress that I was to use today on 25th December. The experience was cool with least Friction. I got the dress on 22nd and am on the dress as I write this review. I just came back from our evening party and the complements I got on the dress are fresh in my mind. It was a little expensive but The design and every feature of it is perfected. I love the mermaid flow down the waist. Wish to thank the site for helping me make the best out of my night.

12/14/13

STAYYYYYYYYYY AWAYYYYYYYYYYY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! THEY DONT EVEN SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH! WHEN THE WOMAN CALLED TO SEE WHY I DECLINE THE ORDER SHE INSISTED I EMAIL HER AND WHEN I DID SHE JUST SENT BACK A GENERIC EMAIL ABOUT WHERE THE PACKAGE WAS TOTALLY IGNORE MY CONCERNS!!! I ORDERED A 4 PC BEDDING SET AND THEY SENT SOME SMALL LIL PACKAGE AND ON TOP OF THAT UPS WAS CHARGING AND EXTRA 35.00 CHARGE FROM CUSTOMS. I DONT EVEN HAVE THE PACKAGE AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME! 141.00 WASTED I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED! ONLINE THE BEDDING LOOKED SOO BEAUTIFUL, ALL OF MY FRIENDS WERE GOING TO BUY ONE BUT I HAVE SINCE WARNED THEM AND THEY WILL NOT ORDER!!! IM TELLING YOU DOOO NOTTT ORDER FROM THIS PEOPLE YOU WILL REGRET IT IN THE END. I WISH I COULD RATE THEM A NEGATIVE 10 STAR RATING. WORSEEEEEEEEEEE COMPANYYYYYYYYY EVER TO DEAL WITH IM SOOOO DISGUSTED WITH THEIR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/10/13

I think this site is good. I bought a prom dress from them three weeks ago. To my surprise, the prom dress arrived yesterday. Within around 2 and a half weeks it had been fixed and shipped. Now the most important thing is not actually the speed of shipping but the quality. I checked the dress and what I can conclude is it is what it was in the picture. The chest area was a little creased but was straitened with a single ironing. Not to forget, the great discounts i enjoyed. This site is good based on my experience.

12/9/13

I would rate this a zero if only it would allow me to. The customer service writes unintelligible responses, they do not respond to your questions, they take forever to respond whenever the message you send is not in their favor, the only form of contact for US customers is via email (which as I already mentioned is horribly unreliable). It has been since Nov 27th since I have last heard from them. If this ever gets resolved, I do not see ever purchasing from this site in my future. This is by far, the worst treatment and most untimely treatment I have ever received.

12/3/13

It's been 19 days since I'v ordered my jacket and when I tracked the item it said it was shipped 13 days ago. :(

11/7/13

This website absolutely must b a scam ieve called the number many many many times only to b on hold for litterally days. I send and email and I recieve some bogus reply. I ordered a dres about a month ago have yet to recieve it as well as being able to even track it. The worst customer service I litterally have ever experienced they do not DO NOTcare for there customers i am still waiting on my stuff payed about 125 with exexpedited shippingif iI could I would give no stars at all

11/4/13

This site is more than the review I can give. I ordered a Korean style Jeans Jacket, which on offer went at 18 dollars. The total cost went to 35dollars, shipping included. How I can rate the Jacket, it is a design I definitely cant get it offline for 35dollars. It is well designed and looks as it was in the picture. I took the standard shipping option because it is cheaper.

11/1/13

If I could I would give EricDress ZERO stars. We ordered a Holloween costume and paid $24 for "expedited shipping" only to find out that it took two more additional days to even process our order -- way to go on that "expedited" order. Now we are without the costume for our Holloween party. Very disappointed.

10/30/13

The costume is amazing. I don't usually go to Halloween parties, but this year I was invited to 3 that I wanted to attend and I didn't want to be the only person not wearing a costume. I wanted something that was comfortable, classy, and that I could wear again in the future and this choice met those requirements perfectly. It was delivered quickly, is well made and true to size, fun to wear, and I receive lots of compliments every time I put it on. I switched out the cloth belt that came with the costume for a wide leather belt because the cloth one folds over on itself when you sit down. But it still rates 4 stars as far as I'm concerned!

10/30/13

I purchased frock recently, and perhaps the quality has gone up since early reviews. It is very well made, the small gold coins are stamped and embossed from thin metal, which keeps it light weight. The slightest movement sets them in sparkling motion, accenting the dancer's rhythmic moves to advantage. The overall length is 60" or 5 feet. The narrow portions to be tied have coin accents at the ends, and are each 12" long, so a woman with 36" hips can easily wear this very low. The black fabric is sheer to reveal the costume or skin beneath it, the bottom row of coins hang below the hemline. I have added a photo from a vintage pin-up shoot I did recently. For the incredibly low price, it would be great to own several different colors, and this could even be part of a sexy Halloween costume.

10/29/13

More a tight than a legging Very lightweight, you need to wear shorts over. Very much a tight and not so much a legging. Good for the lightest weight coverage, very breathable fabric.These are very comfy and sweat wicking. Great for a cool run or workout. Look great alone and with shorts on top. They conceal cellulite pretty well for tights, but I also ordered a size larger than I normally wear in jeans according to the sizing chart. I do not like them to be super tight. I got the black/pink, which are really just black. The only pink is inside the elastic band. I will be ordering anoher pair or two of these because I like them so much.

10/29/13

I can't believe it fits me! For the price, I was going to buy it anyway, but it fits! I love the jingle sounds it makes and plan to do my belly dance exercises with it starting tonight. I'm a 3x in women's clothes (22/24) and am so glad it fits my middle. I think the dance has already started to slim my middle. I love it.Loved it, taking a dance course, made extremely well.Please remember not everyone is small, some of us are a little heavier than should be, so if you could make them a little longer-wider(larger hips) that would be fantastic!!!

About EricDress