US Government's NSF

Xi'an, Shaanxi 710000

119 Reviews for EricDress

▼ Sort by: recent

8/20/14

Dress is amazing, I was the queen of the evening, it is very air and at the same time very sexy! Thank you.

8/19/14

very beautifull dress amazing look.The dress is way shinier than I thought it would be. It's still pretty.

8/19/14

I am so excited when I received the package at work,I can't wait to open the package,then I saw the beautiful dress, amazing,and all the colleagues say that this is a valuable shopping.I 'm very satisfied with my dress,both price and quality.If you like the dresses on ericdress,don't hesitate!Just buy it!Thank you for ericdress,I will come again!

8/18/14

The Dress is so so beautiful! The was that it has been made, is my goodness! so amazing, Big thanks to the person who made it

8/18/14

this is my first time to purchase on your site, great dress and the same as the pic showns. Thanks a lot.

8/14/14

Beautiful Dress. the bead work was fine. Like many others I was hesitant about ordering online. THe guide on how to measure was very helpful. I am going to wear my barefoot on the beach so I made the measurement from my neck 2" less and it worked great. WHen I measured the bust area and now have received it I have to get it altered because its too big. So, I would give that some thought, but you can always get it lessened, more it harder, it fits beautifully and the cellulite bumps don't show, which I thought I would need Spanks. SO, great dress, I am really looking forward to wearing this on the Beach in Hawaii in less than 2 weeks!

8/12/14

this dress hightlight my body shape perfectly,I like the design of this dress,it is very great,I think the ericdress is a professional team.

8/8/14

I normally wear a women's small but thought I better go with a medium just to be safe. It fits like an XS. Both tops and one dress all were too small. Now it is a nightmare trying to return them. I should have read the reviews!!!

8/7/14

I ordered this dress and i was scared of how it may turn out. But, it is awesome! fits well! Its thick and really great quality for being so cheap! My wedding is in five days and I have an awesome dress!

8/6/14

Received my order to Canada just 15 days after ordering. Excellent shipping time. I cant believe something can be made so well in such a short amount of time. The dress is beautifully made. I ordered the dress custom to my measurements, length and waist are perfect, I will just need to have the bust taken in a little. Overall, a great purchase, Im very happy with the dress and cant wait to wear it! I have already, and will continue to recommend ericdress.com to friends.

8/6/14

WARNING-horrible quality!horrible chemical smell !!! VERY cheaply made! Save your money and buy clothes somewhere else!!very frustrated with their customer service and return policy,still working on getting a refund from them,will be making a lawsuit in case of not getting it. BEWARE!!!!!

8/6/14

very bad service. ordered 9 items but only got 5 items with a big tear at the back on 1 dress. not responding to emails. take long to get orders.

8/5/14

I bought a dress in fuchsia. It was for a wedding (which was just last night), and EVERYONE said it's so beautiful.Good quality fabric, fits perfectly, well made. All good, I have nothing to complain about. Well, only one, it's too long for me, I had to shorten it by myself, but I guess it was supposed to be. Anyway, I would definietely recommend this dress. And since this is really good quality, I would like to purchase other dresses here in the future for sure

8/4/14

The dress fit perfectly and looks great!! I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks beautiful on my daughter. It arrived on time and in good shape. I would definetly purchase other items from this company.

7/30/14

The wedding dress is good quality, the appliques are beautiful. I am very, very happy with this purchase. People are surprised when i tell them that a dress this perfect cost under $240.99! Thank you for my wedding dress, viel, warp, gloves etc.. they are so so stunning !!!! And it fits great. Can't wait for my big day, I will definately recommend you to others!!!

7/27/14

I have ordered quite a lot from ericdress.com and I loved it. The quality is awesome and I didn't expect that good quality. I am loving it.

7/26/14

I have no complaints about the store.It is a reliable website where the shipping is really fast and the products are mindblowing .

7/25/14

7/23/14

ZERO STARS!!!!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I no longer trusted them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was poorly altered, out $248 and had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent another $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY CROOKS.

7/20/14

I bought a jacket on ericdress some weeks ago, when it arrived I was amazed by the quality, it was so good compared to other online stores!
It also arrived very fast, and the prices were not very expensive

7/16/14

Various of fashion dresses I like very much with best prices. I like to shop here for my things and i saved more money

7/16/14

Th skirt I order arrived in 7 days and it was way more beautiful than what i even imagined!! I'm really happy with it and with the amazing customer service. I just can't stop staring at the wonderful quality of the dress and how well it's finished, will wearing it non-stop!
The price is really reasonable and low for the amazing product I got.

7/16/14

It's OK.Although It took a little long to arrive it is a fact that the dress I ordered was made and shipped to me. It is designed to my size and so fits me. It is well designed. the color varies a little bit from what I ordered, as in, It is brighter. But it is still within my color range and I like it. Hope next time it would be shipped faster than it took.

7/15/14

I'm satisfied with my items that I bought. The dress was so pretty in a low price. I think I will buy in ericdress again.

7/14/14

The products on ericdress look exacly as on the website, including the measurement, the colors and the style.the goods is beautiful and has a good quality,we can buy many cheap but high-quality products there.

7/13/14

Love the dress that i ordered, really fashionable and elegant .But it was delivered later than the promising time.I had asked them and the service was really patient to answer my questions.thank you

7/11/14

Numerous issues with a first and last time order! Three items ordered and it was assumed that it was "ok" to ship all three items separately via UPS! =3X seperate import fees for me! only one email received from company stating the parcel arrived in Canada! No UPS in my part of the country so constant calls to and from UPS to keep tabs on this cheap garbage coming from China. 3rd parcel was not so lucky and now marked as abandoned! company only had to call UPS to retrieve but they refuse to help and I quote from their last email "I am to deal with this on my own and thanks for my deep understanding" Very frustrating to deal with these people, they cannot communicate worth a $#*!. Do yourself a favor and order from any site but this one! the two parcels I did receive were crap! the clothes stitching is crap, strings hanging all over the item! oh and the bedding sets=GROSS! for $80 go to Walmart better quality than this $#*!

7/11/14

Customers staff always act immediately when contacted and also the exactly item you had ordered for reaches you and above their pricing is really promising.thank you.

7/10/14

NIGHTMARE! The dress was defective and they will not refund or exchange it. I shipped the dress back and have successfully disputed the charge with my credit card company and the payment is being credited to my account. You do have recourse if you have had the same experience. I did everything possible to do what they asked and returned the item at my own expense but they will not make it right. At least I have the $ back.

7/10/14

I bought a t-shirt and a pair of earrings from there .The website has many women items for us to choose. And the delivery was good, rapid, no problem with it

7/10/14

I really am worried when I saw the handful of bad reviews, especially since I had placed an order on12/6/2014. It came today 10/7/2014 and I am glad I ordered. It will need minimal adjustments, (the dress has a train, we don't want a train so it will be removed at a tailor) and the strap is long (very easy fix). The rest of the dress is beautiful. I am glad I bought from here. The designer dress I wanted was twice the price and it had to be altered too, so I saved a lot of money.

7/8/14

I am really glad with the unique design which makes the dress completely different and mesmerizing in which i bought from shoespie online store. It makes me the centre of attraction wherever I wear this and gives a nice look to my body.

7/7/14

DO NOT BUY FROM ERIC DRESS.

First of all they are located in China, so if you have a problem with the order there is virtually no recourse.

I ordered two dresses from this company. I received a note from them saying that one of the dresses was out of stock. I inquired as to when it might be back in stock. They said it would not be, and they asked that I pick another dress. I was not able to find another dress, I asked for a refund.

Then the dress that they did send was sent as a UK 12 instead of a USA 12. The order form indicates sizes in USA, so why would I get a UK size? I asked if I could return the dress for the correct size. I had to go through PayPal to get an address. PayPal did "try" to get a resolution in the matter but I had to give up getting a partial refund to get the address to send the dress back for the correct size.

Which I was just informed that since the company never receive the dress in China (meaning it may have been delivered but they refused to accept). I will not get another dress or any refunds. Lesson learned

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

7/6/14

This is a scam website! Never order anything from it. I ordered something early in May, till this day, I never received my order. Tried to contact them, but they keep telling stories. Service agents keep changing their names and you have to explain your case all the time. They are a NIGHTMARE to deal it.

7/4/14

I ordered 4 "gorgious" dresses from the site.... Delivered later than promised. Quility is TERRIBLE. Not a single lable! No return address or label. Worst experience ever!!! This company has no shame!! Just thieves!!! I already warned about this company all my friends and acquaintances.
SHAME ON YOU, ERICDRESS!!!

6/29/14

Caution: They don't really accept returns.

Read other reviews too. They ship the dress from China and then don't want to accept returns if it doesn't fit or look right. Instead, they will offer you a discount on your next purchase......for another dress that probably won't fit.

6/26/14

FAKE company and FAKE Reviews! So many 5 Star reviews and all FAKE. Also, how come most of these reviews get so many VOTES. Most real reviews might or might not get a few votes but not this company. 12 - 14 votes seems normal. Why? Because they're all fake! If you don't believe me, go to scamadviser.com and they give it a 10% rating.

6/25/14

ordered shoes for prom and they were terribly made, damaged, wrong material and color. these shoes were nothing like what they advertised. they have poor customer service, very slow to response if they do at all, no information to return products and all the numbers on their site are fake. I have been going back and forth trying to get an address to return the shoes but they are not giving that data out. they keep telling myself and the bank they refunded the money but they haven't. stay away from them a bunch of scam artists.

6/20/14

Quick delivery and good service. It is my favorite color and looks really nice. I can’t believe i can buy this wonderful shoes.

6/19/14

I have bought a red one dress for one of my wedding dresses. The color is bright and shinning. It makes me feel confident on my wedding dress and I have become the most beautiful bride. The dress is excellent!

6/17/14

I think the eric dress should deliver goods as soon as possible. I received my dress for five weeks, but it is exactly as on the photo and very fit me. Thank you!

6/15/14

Thank you for your quick delivery! The dress is so beautiful, the design is good and it is the same as the website shows. I really love my dress.

6/14/14

I was going to buy a pair of Gorgeous sandals on this site! Guess what? Thanks to all the reviews, I decided not to..I don't want to go through the headaches of being robbed of my money, and not getting my item. These wesites from China are the worst!! I had a bad experience on ebay with a seller from CHINA!! I never received my item. I did receive a full refund! so that makes me happy. Do not order form this site or Shoepie!!

6/13/14

There are no words to describe the fantastic service and the dress is unique and very well done. I will order another dress again. Thank you so much for the service.

6/11/14

Thank you for good service! The service managers are patient with solving my problems, finally i received my shoes. Wasting a long time, but they are great products and i will support this site again.

6/10/14

I ordered five pair of earrings. The price is very cheap and the quality is amzaing. Perfect as the gift too! But it takes five months to get the earring, long time!!

6/9/14

I ordered my dress JUST in time to be received by the time my prom is on which is in 3weeks now. A week after I've ordered my dress I email to check in on my dress and in a very unclear email they tell me the material for the dress is out of stock.

I email back and they tell me I haven't picked the colour of the dress, when to buy a dress from any website a colour HAS to be selected. I emailed back about this and said a colour was definitely selected and since then, no reply. Via the website or via email. I tried calling and the contact number is not working. I have not given up on this dress yet, I JUST WANT TO BE CONTACTED BACK WITH THE DETAILS OF MY ORDER in hope that I receive it in the custom size, colour and material that I paid for. Order number 134314

6/7/14

I am totally desapointed with this site! I ordered some items 3 days ago and they took the money immediately? Right away. And after little time they sent me the only one message where they let me know that one item from those I ordered is out of stock. Without to ask me to replace it with something else on the same price. I sent them a message where I did inform them the item I want to replace. Since then, Quiet. Nobody answer! I have sent them 4 or 5 emails. Nobody answer. One question I have...if when we order, the items are available, why after we pay the items are out of stock? Is not it normally to automatically specificate when someone order that is out of stock?? To be honest, I would never order from you. You let the people with the impression that after everything is payed you don t care!! No answers at all! It is clear a scam.

6/4/14

I ordered. Never got my items. I emailed and they responded by saying they didn't have any in stock. So Email Emulate Been nice. I received 2 of my items. Boots were supposed to be an 8. Their a 5/6. Dress is made from material that feels like it's made from a Halloween costume. Won't order from there again.

5/29/14

The bag is beautiful n fashionable with high quality, but the color is not bright yellow...Hope it will be better!! Thx

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber