US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

77%
If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us(reviews@ericdress.com), We believe that everything could be solved by
communication.
Tel: +86-29-68508355
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 144 reviews)

edwinau

Thank you.Just got delivery of the ordered wedding dress. (in 29 reviews)

eileenc6

My order was the V-Neckline A-Line Mini Appliques Prom/Evening Dress. (in 523 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jordont1
2/6/16

The dress was specially made as my daughter is very tiny. We received it within two weeks with express delivery and it fitted perfectly thank you.

mayam9
2/6/16

I loved the dress so much it fits me except for some problems at the breast size but it's okay and that's a pic of me at my prom, I felt like a princess and it was an extremely beautiful night, thank you :)

georgettaw
2/6/16

Love love LOVE this dress!!! It fit exactly as it said. Got a ton of compliments on it too!

isiahs17
2/6/16

I have recieved my dress and it is realy nice and fine finishing. Thanks for my lovely company.

mariak48
2/6/16

Beautifully made.Exquisite detail.Can't wait to wear it at the next party.The dress look amazing, I really like it and the delivery only take 2 days.Will shop again!!

claudiaf10
2/5/16

The dress is so beautiful! I will buy a lot more dresses from Ericdress!!

maryj149
2/5/16

My dress arrived yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous! I ordered it in the purple. It fits perfect and it arrived very fast! It shipped 3 days before expected and after being shipped it arrived here in 3 days time! I LOVE IT!

vazquezc
2/5/16

I'm so happy that I can have this dress with my party. It makes me look so sexy and good. The style of this dress is wonderful, especially, the skirt design, which makes my legs look so beautiful and slender. Perfect dress.

bethd30
2/5/16

My dress is beautiful, arrived in a very quick time, very well done model exactly as pictured and perfect in my measurements, loved.

kasirinj
2/5/16

It looks just like in the picture! Great fabric! Absolutely stunning!

mariemp
2/5/16

Bought this for my daughters prom it is exactly the same as pictured it is stunning and well made.

muhammada44
2/5/16

I really like it .i orderd dark green color,everything was perfect. i really recommend it ...

jhanetted
2/5/16

My dress fit perfectly and looks great!! I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks beautiful on my daughter. It arrived on time and in good shape. I would definetly purchase other items from this company.

danyeals
2/4/16

I ordered a jacket from your website 2 weeks ago and still do not have confirmation that my package was shipped. I emailed eric dress and no response. I am very disappointed and wish I had read other reviews before purchasing. As this seems to be a reoccurring issue with eric dress.

assuntas1
1/30/16

I ordered multiple items online on 1/1/16 The email I received back gave me a order number but no information about the items I ordered. I never dreamed I would need to take a screen shot of my order to keep track of it. I received a partial shipment promptly on 1/5/16 but was unhappy with the quality and emailed the address given at their website for instructions on returns. No reply received and it is now 1/27/16 and I have not received the other items. I have tried in vain to use my order number on their website to pull up my original order. Each time it says there is no such order. I have opened a dispute with paypal and again Ericdress just responded that I need to ask for the return address. Why they didn't include it in their reply is beyond me. Items received were of inferior quality. Customer service has been no existent. Buyers beware as items are shipped from Asia complicating matters and I'm sure if I ever get directions on how to return the items, it will cost me an arm and leg to do so. I will continue to work with paypal though in hopes of getting some sort of satisfactory resolution

luish27
1/28/16

Order just 2 shirts on january 10 today is the 25th still processing.Are You kidding me whats the hold up hellooo its only 2 shirts very disappointed

carolao
1/28/16

Ordered boots for $90.00 and received something totally different after waiting 2 months. Paid via PayPal thinking I would be protected. Wrong! They offered me ten dollars which I refused. Was told by PayPal in dispute I needed to send boots to China and provide a tracking #. Their site states that there is an address in LA for American returns.Wrong again! Would cost me $110 to ship to China something I did NOT order!! Disgusting!!! PayPal cannot help because I cannot keep boots and get my money returned also, which is fair. Now I'm stuck with something horrible and would cost more to return! SCAM!!!!

purvab
1/26/16

I have ordered on 1st week of November 2 products have yet not come.....company does not even bother to reply or refund .....other products also came after various follow up..product numbers are 897065 and 897066.....regretting on my decision to order on this site...

anniqad
1/25/16

Most of the items is in god quality and the design is lovely and the Color always correct with the photos ...

marilour
1/25/16

I returned a dress and the refund that I got was only 50% of what I paid. I just want an explanation, please!

Been e-mailing and no one replies at all, after they got your money!!!

Thanks but no thanks!

jenniferh155
1/23/16

I have purchached your website serve times. quickly solve problem, fast shipping.
I like you take paypal credit.. I will order more your site. Thank you

Jennifer Ho

carolync24
1/23/16

Found several items I liked a top/dress and purse was reluctant at first after reading all the positive reviews decided to give it a try, love, love, love the items I purchased.

corzjaw
1/23/16

I was so nervous about getting my dress. I thought it would look nothing like the original picture. But it did a little,they did a good job

gabrielac6
1/23/16

I bought a prom dress from this site. It arrived quickly and is absolutely beautiful, looks exactly like the one in the picture.

gemmad7
1/23/16

I am deeply satistifed with my purchase at Ericdress. They went above and beyond to accomodate my shipping request and did everything to make it happen. It arrived on time and the coat I ordered is even more beautiful in person. Thank you to your wonderful team, I am surely going to buy from your webstore again!

deannac12
1/23/16

I love this sight, I find so many good items.
The delivery is quick and the product is outstanding. I got the 3D butterfly design. I have never seen this product on other web sights.
Works perfect in my home...

chetankumard
1/23/16

This product was really nice !! I personally recommend this product !

viviane18
1/23/16

It's gorgeous. And perfect fit. Thank u. Eric dress.

staceyr20
1/23/16

Don't do it!!! I ordered the denim dress thought it was really cute ... This is what I received ... A child sized dress. I already have a dispute going. I also ordered dome other things but the trust is gone. I will post the differences in the dresses I have pictures look at my fb page Stacey Rolfe-Wiley I'll put them there.

unnatip
1/23/16

Don't buy anything. Such dum company.. I lost my money and they nor give me my cloths .I order my cloth in November now January thy just tell me every time laying. Don't trst thi company ericdress it's a fake company .

micheler23
1/23/16

I bought a lovely dress from this website. The colour is beautiful,
and the quality is very good. I received regular communication prior to delivery. I highly recommend using EricDress.

carolb102
1/23/16

I love the Trumpet/Mermaid style very much because it shows my curvy body perfectly. Moreover, the dress is really superior in quality. Your service is nice and helpful. Thank you very much.

sohan90
1/21/16

I am absolutely in love with my dress!!!! It is so beautifully made...with lining, boning, padding and a bra strap in the back so need to wear an actual bra!! I bought it to wear to a ball!! The service from Eric dress is great and it arrived earlier than expected! Thanks so much!!!

manishaj
1/21/16

Ericdresses helped me sort out problems that i had they have done a great job in responding and helping out. i do reccomend angry customer talking to them with probles because they do come out with solution

ranaa5
1/18/16

It is good to shop with eric dress and they provide good customer service and they r available to answer your inquiry

melissab81
1/18/16

I ordered a cute plaid dress and received a solid navy dress trimmed in orange. I have sent over 20 messages and emails. I have done live chats. Basically, I have to pay to return the wrong dress even though the mistake is theirs. This company lacks professionalism and does not believe in customer service. Don't make the same mistake I did.

suep45
1/17/16

Beware of ordering from them. They have sizes that are way too small. Ordered a size 2XL and it was more like a size 2. Wow, they are so wrong with women's sizes. The company is located in China and to try to get a US address is impossible. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a address and nothing. They don't respond to your questions. Everything is written in Chinese so you can't return it. Such a joke! DONT Order from this company. NOT HONEST!

kensingtont
1/17/16

Got my dress and it is beautiful!! I measured myself correctly and managed to order the right size. it fits me perfectly! the material feels really good quality and the Flowers is gorgeous! I highly recommend to buy this dress. I cannot wait to wear in on my special day!

lissettc
1/17/16

What a delightful dress - we are very happy with it. We ordered it in white and were very pleased.Perfect fit and beautifully made, very pretty bodice and soft material... Wonderful service from Ericdress - we have already ordered more products from this website. Highly recommended.

daliag1
1/17/16

This site is disaster I regret that I bought anything from them they took my money and when I asked them to return from 14 days they did not give me anything till now. Only asking me to wait. This mess is because of them I ordered many items but after they took my money(on the spot) they sent me an e mail that many of them are out of stock.this is not my business.this happened in first of this month and till now they asking me to wait. I don't know how can get money back From them? Any advice

rufinodo
1/15/16

Clothing exactly as described. Nice Quality. Excellent prices.

christines69
1/15/16

Have been waiting 6 days now for an order to simply move from "processing" even though I paid extra for an expedited shipping. My email has yet to be answered I regards to this issue. Reading other reviews, I'm now also worried about the quality...if my order actually comes.

dawnv5
1/15/16

Alex has been extremely helpful with order #58722 when the item I ordered was out of stock. He was helpful in the exchange to a different product. So far I have only received part of my order and I find the quality of the merchandise to be quite satisfactory. I look forward to receiving the remainder of my order and look forward to making future purchases.

engins
1/14/16

Cute dress. Color is as expected as photo. Over all I'm very pleased.

vazoumb
1/14/16

Got three flat boots , my sister and mother were able to found them great, even tho the color is black , I had thought they will not like it ...

kymk2
1/14/16

As so many others have stated here, the materials and design of the clothes are not only cheap and tacky, the sizes are WAY off for Western standards. Seems impossible to return items, and if you want to, they charge a fortune in mailing! Go to a trusted and known site and order, these guys are scammers and wont be around long!

tanyam26

Daylight robbery!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from this website! Inaccurate sizes, inaccurate colours, fabrics of very low quality, buttons on clothing are also of the poorest quality. To put the cherry on the cake, if you would like to return any items you have to secure the package for 45 or so dollars!!!

I ordered a green coat but got a turquoise coat of very poor quality! Also bought a certain colour top but instead got a reddish/peach top which I absolutely hate. The transaction never showed on my account although the money was deducted from my bank account. It It was impossible for me to track the items because they tracking service is in Manderin or some other language!!

Please do yourself a favour and stay well clear of purchasing from Eric dress or any other Chinese clothing company.

Also, read the terms and conditions for returns! It will make you laugh! Completely, unreasonable and ridiculous!!!!!

lawranceg
1/12/16

Fits beautifully! Mine is pink just same as the picture,color is true to photo (at least on my monitor).The lace applique is exquisite .I am 5'7" and even with heels the skirt is a bit long but that is easily altered. So happy with my purchase!

pamelaw38
1/12/16

Very happy with this dress, my daughter loves it! Many compliments, arrived fast with out complications. Nice material, well done. Thanks!!!

cherrylo
1/12/16

My order was shipped on 11.12.2015, it is now 10.1.2015 and it still hasn't arrived. This is the first and last time I will be ordering with Ericdress. If this isn't resolved in the next few days I will contact PayPal resolution.

119 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
suep45
A: Horrible stay away from them.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
helenp28
A: avoid this company, the sizing is inconsistent,,small being very small and the large extremely large. Even when you use their sizing guide there does not seem to be consistenency from one style to the next style of dress. YOU WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

62 Photos for EricDress