US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yanay1

I was quite amazed at the prompt and efficient customer service. (in 22 reviews)

georgef19

Sexy Spaghetti Neckline Floor-Length Brush Train Prom Dress review
(in 7 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

larainep
10/31/14

I received my overcoat last week, the coat is exactly what I was looking for.Its zipper is up to the neck which can keep me warm, and the length is good - just above the knee. Really a beautiful coat!

quellal
10/31/14

My absolute favorite place to get dress. Honestly, my rating here is based more on the store experience. The dress aren't plenty but what dress there are, are of good quality. I ordered once online because I couldn't find the dress I wanted in my size at the store. The people at the store checked online for me and found them there. I didn't mind the wait.

rafaeld16
10/31/14

love ericdress! If for any reason you have a problem with your purchase, you can return with no questions asked! Also if there was a mistake on their part they will either give you a gift card or send you out a new item. That is great customer service!!!

efiaw
10/31/14

I don't know what you guys ordered but my order number 119532 was great. nothing was broken, all of it was of GOOD quality, i said good not the best but what do you expect perat about $30 each. It's cheap as and it was delivered fast, what more do u really need?
;)

daphnen
10/31/14

I love this store <3 The packages come on time and there clothes come in good quality . I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORE !

rebacaj
10/31/14

This is the first time I purchase items online and I have to say that here is really a good source for online shopping... The items I bought are exactly the same like what I saw from the website and even better quality than I expected! Thumbs up and I will come again next time!

aliciaj7
10/31/14

The pants are elastic and form fitting. Perfect fit. I was not sure if the fabric was going to be comfortable by viewing one of the photos but they are great!

irenen2
10/31/14

They were very helpful on the live chat. So far they are an awesome company but I just placed the order. Will update when it arrives.

carenw
10/30/14

The dress is great! I was amazed by the quality. I did not expect much for a low priced dress but I was wrong. Discount was really availed because if it had been an ordinary low price it would have been low quality. I am very happy with the dress that had been tailored to my size. Thanks for being reasonable with the price!

suzzanek
10/29/14

I asked for assistance and the staff were fantastic. Made ordering easier and made me feel more at ease about placing an order online. So looking forward to my gown arriving. fingers crossed it fits me and looks great. Its for my daughters wedding so it must be just right.

lilyc15
10/29/14

ericdress.com site is awesome, not only can you order with ease, but the variety of dresses they have will blow you away. It's a beautiful site with so many dresses to choose from. I ordered my dress for Christina's wedding. I can't wait to see it. The descriptions are awesome and the chat section is very helpful if you have a question about the size or length of the dress. They have a quick response for you. Check it out.

lovelya
10/29/14

I recently purchased my mother of the groom dress and I couldn't be more pleased. This purchase was completed with ease and the dress is gorgeous. If you're looking for that special dress shop ericdress.com. You won't be disappointed.

rital10
10/29/14

Thank you to those who took the time to write the (Honest) reviews I was just about to place an order .. Thank goodness I did not !!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order without reading ALL reviews !!!

elal1
10/29/14

Would highly recommend ericdress. Absolutely delighted with product, customer service, prices and speedy delivery. Excellent all round

lisae19
10/28/14

Very nice hoodie. Arrived very quickly!

fredam2
10/28/14

Love it got so many compliments

piyaa
10/28/14

Ordered two dresses from here, no problems at all the quality is great I got in three days as I live in USA and it was by DHL to my surprise next morning it arrived um I don't know sitejabber reviews seem to just bash every company to the bone I worked with a lot of companies even though they have negative reviews they still do an excellent job these review sites are filled with people who just are never happy with anything or people bringing down the reputation of other companies to satisfy their own.

catew
10/27/14

ericdress.com is user friendly online store.i remember two of my favorite dresses from this store and i did not find anything unusual enough to raise an issue about.

denises19
10/27/14

I have returned a dress 2 to 3 weeks ago and still not had a refund, I have contacted them 5 to 6 times now and still nothing has been credited to my account. The worst site I have ever come accross, now I have contacted trading standards who are looking into this co, once I get a refund I will not open a case with small claim court. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY.

jodiel13
10/27/14

I love ordering dresses from this site. They are prompt, reliable and the orders always arrive within 3-4 days no matter of my current location around the world. Once i received a duplicate of my order and was afraid they would charge my card twice. I contacted tbdress, but they said it was a mistake on their side and i could keep them or donate them to an orphanage.

P.S. the shipping rates are quite impressive regardless if you are located in Asia or Europe.To top that, my orders never took more than 3-4 days. So,imagine ordering on Sat and having the order by Tues! Unbelievable!

millerg6
10/27/14

Almost perfect. First off, I love their stuff and not just the lingerie. Nice swimwear as well. Usually very sexy but elegant and feminine as well. They can be a bit pricy but I guess part of the price is the ericdress name. While I'm happy shopping at ericdress I'm slight less happy about the shipping rates. Could be better so that's why I give 4 instead of 5 stars.

candancew
10/27/14

i ordered about 5 dresses from ericdress and i got it on time.. ericdress is one of the best company to buy fashion products..i recommended A+++

dentr1
10/27/14

I love this site they have such excellent outfits. I have never had a
problem with their costume store service. They are enjoyable and very
helpful. I liked their turtle throat whole body matches which I still own,
and I wish they still taken now. I liked their france whole body matches
that look so excellent with dress trousers. they should improve on their
delivery

winnim1
10/27/14

The dress took 13 days in the factory, and just 2 or 3 days shipping. An overall reasonable deliver time. The dress is exactly as shown in the picture with a good range of colours. Good design.

tiffanyc21
10/27/14

What a lovely site with perfect services. Your years of experience has really make you one of the leading if not the best in the world. I love the site and ever since I have start patronizing the site, my business online has experienced great success. in terms of payment and delivery, ericdress is very perfect. I will like to visit and patronize over and again. Before I exposed my credit card to ericdress payment processor, I was scared because there are many online stores that are spammers but I have been patronizing ericdress and never have cause to regret in their products and services. Give them a try today and you will never regret your action.

franciek
10/25/14

I love this site they have such excellent outfits. I have never had a problem with their costume store service. They are enjoyable and very helpful. I liked their turtle throat whole body matches which I still own, and I wish they still taken now. I liked their france whole body matches that look so excellent with dress trousers. they should improve on their delivery

agnesl4
10/24/14

Ok, i bought like 1 dress and 2 t-shirts from ericdress. the clothes are worth the price. the shipping is very fast, only takes 4 days. i have also communicate with the customers serivce from ericdress, they respond quickly , within few hours. the dress is sexy. only 1 t-shirt is a little bit too small for me. i have give it to my sister. anyway. i think i will order some school clothes this december.

fredal
10/23/14

Received my dress yesterday, and I'm very happy with it. The workmanship is wonderful! The fabric is high quality, nice and soft.:) Thanks!!!

arlened4
10/23/14

Thank You so Very Much I received my dress today and I love it ! I wouldn't ask for anything else. Im Vary happy with my dress it was what i expected.. I love it !!!!!!!!!!! The material is perfect and it sparkles indoor and out door. Also Thank you for sending it on time. ;) I will alway shop here in all my Special events.o help others learn about this online business

cynthiaa7
10/22/14

I ordered Multi Color Long Sleeve Asymmetrical Hem Knitwears(10993516) which says one size. That one size should have said SMALL. It won't go on. The quality is poor and I could have found better at a discount store.
When I asked to return, I was asked to order more and they would give me a discount. Basically, because of shipping costs (you have to pay shipping both ways) it is not worth it to return. I will be disputing this charge with my credit card company.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Order from them.
Shop for a sale in your area, or online from a known company.

hs30
10/22/14

Honestly, I loved the product online, like most you of you I was very happy with the price. However when the coat arrived, it had no fur lining as advertised, the coat zipper was broken and the material felt like plastic. To top it all off, if i wanted a full refund - i had to pay shipping which cost the same as the coat...so not much point there. The Customer service rep - Loren - refused to listen to me at all as i explained this and only offered me $15 gift credit to his selection of clothes. However, if i chose this option, i still had to pay for shipping and the fact that I already received a product wholly misrepresented was not ideal and i NEVER want to buy anything from this site again. I asked for a manager, no response. I asked for a full refund, no response. AWFUL AWFUL customer service (and poor communication skills) and here i am, stuck with a coat that doesn't zip or look anything like the one online. DONT BUY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. FRAUD. MISREPRESENTATION.

madisonm24
10/21/14

I don't know why everybody is claiming this is a scam. The time it took my hoodie to be delivered was about three weeks, as to be expected. I love it! It's nice and made of fleece on the inside. I'm definitely buying from this site more often! Cute clothes, great price, and good quality. Not bad for a company based in China.

amandab46
10/20/14

It is exactly as the one in the picture, really detailed and very good quality!! The shapes, the fabric and the details like the beading are exactly as described on the website. The service from ericdress is great. Thank you

blarec
10/16/14

Write your revijust got the dress this morning.Arrived on time,the dress is more suitable to autumn,not winter dress style.Thanks anyway.I'll dress it during October.due to help others learn about this online business

srinac
10/15/14

I ordered my dress the evening of 9/23/14 and included my measurements - which is what the site suggest. I also ordered an expedited shipping in that my event date is fairly close and it was being shipped from China. My dress arrived on 10/14/14, as promised and it is perfect. The workmanship is excellent. I will order from ericdress.com again.

victoriaq
10/15/14

OMG! I was totally ripped off by this mob. I got the shock of my life when I received my order from EricDress. What I received were poorly made dressy sandals with its adornment falling off the straps. Over all quality of the product, is to me, very crappy. I ordered them because of the materials they were made of - AS DESCRIBED ON THEIR WEB SITE - as good quality leather - it was all FALSE ADVERTISING!!!

carolp30
10/14/14

When i received my Bohemian sandals, i opened and looked, i like them very much, the seller provides a good service and gave me a gift, and the shoes did not strange smell, as well as a letter of thanks shoes box, though not personally write, but I can see is the careful management Thank you seller,, i am very satisfied with the shopping, will introduce my colleagues to buy, I wish the seller business is getting more!

belonof
10/13/14

Good website I have met, its services is good, but the logistics is not so good, but it doesn't matter. the goods is good, that is ok

jamelled
10/12/14

The items that I ordered from this website were too small. Upon trying to get return instructions, all they would do is send me the same pre-written message over and over again. I am assuming that there is no one here that speaks English because I have said in more than one way,"I WANT MY MONEY BACK, SEND ME RETURN INSTRUCTIONS", and they have not done so. I am assuming they are trying to wait the 30 days so that they won't have to refund my money.

Tip for consumers: Before using this company, check the reviews and find out about return options.

brendaa12
10/11/14

Very bad material. Not close to what I was expecting. The size was not what It was listed it is actually many sizes smaller.

Tip for consumers: It is a rip off. Stay away. I wish I had seen all the reviews before I started buying.

tonil3
10/11/14

I ordered one blouse, have proof of the order being placed and paid for Sep 16, 2014(verification emails from ericdress.com). Waited patiently (email says up to 8 days for processing and another 8 days for delivery). No problem. Today, (25 days later) I log on to my account and it says under ALL of the order info options that I have never placed an order. That's funny, I have an email with an order number on it and a bank statement that shows a withdrawal from the company. So when I look up the order number, it says it doesn't exist. So I follow all the instructions to contact them ('live chat' is not live at all, just a message sender with no response after 15 minutes) with no help. So I try the DISPUTE option. Filled out all the info and got this response "this order number cannot be disputed".
I am a frequent online shopper from the USA that doesn't mind taking a chance with receiving an item a little late, or a wrong item (I have many friends to donate to) or an ill-fitting item (same friends love when that happens to me). I am not a big return fan, but I can't return what I don't receive. Luckily my bank covers me in situations like this, but I am about to blow up Facebook with copies of my emails and photos of their website with a big Fat 'Toni doesn't recommend" all over it. Too bad, I really liked the designs that had to offer even though I could go find many of them at Ross for the same price.

Tip for consumers: Keeps photo copies of all emails and screenshot your orders from their website as proof in case anything goes wrong.

ablen
10/11/14

Beautiful item, exactly how I expected it to look/fit. Item came earlier than expected, service was really easy to deal with. Thank you!

christinab19
10/10/14

It is possible that actually there are online stores that can be trusted and ericdress is one of them. Sitejabber helped me learn a lot about the company obviously with some people that had a few issues with it. But from majority the company is legit and will offer you quality service. I am here to add a positive feedback that I experienced while making some purchases from this store. My dress was delivered in time just as I had hoped so. Thanks to ericdress for the great job in ensuring customers stay happy with the way their services are delivered.

avivab1
10/10/14

My shopping experience was great. I got my sexy sleepwear delivered within a short time. It is well designed and fits perfectly. Can't go into details now.

christyc8
10/9/14

Don`t become their next victim,
I ordered dresses online from one Chinese company on September 11th.
I received them on October 4th.
I was waiting for almost a month and upon receiving I noticed,
I received totally different items compared to what I had ordered.
Their quality was so junk and most of all, these dresses looked totally different design than the photos in their official site,
What I think is that they hired very cheap designers and copied some designs from online, but they cannot make it as the same design as original,
After customer received the wrong item, and if buyer wants to return the item since they received a totally different design, then they usually never answered the email or phone,
Even if one can finally connect after many tries, they would just hang up on you if you mention about anything about returning.
After many tries calling, I finally could get a hold of them, but what they told me was, “just send us through email and we will reply as soon as possible.” And then hung up on me, and never answered me.
They have a returning policy that says to return the item within 7 days from the date I received,
I received on the October 4th, and I tried to contact them from that day to 9th,
And one of the representatives answered me through online chatting after I got so angry,
But what she said was, she can see that they are wrong items, but there is nothing she can do,
She said, I should just keep the items or give them away to someone else who might like it, and they will give me $25 discount for the next order, which I would need to order more than $129 to have free shipping for next order.
But who would want to order again from this site if they have this kind of experience???!!!
So I said that I want to return the item to get a full refund, I cannot wear this junk stuff, it doesn`t even fit me, and they are not what I ordered !!!
And then she told me that I need to pay about $50 for the returning shipping label, if I still want to return it,
So that`s why she said it is better to just keep them and get $25 discount for the next order.
She said that their return policy is, buyer has to pay shipping fees if they are not satisfied.
So I asked , “buyer still pays even if they received the wrong items other than what they ordered??”
And she didn`t answer me, and the chatting was disconnected.
I would understand if I were the one who changed mind to buy dresses or some other reason, but I don`t understand why I have to pay $50 to return the items when they(supplier) sent me the wrong items to begin with and yet they refuse to correct the situation in an honorable manner.
I even asked her to put herself in my shoes and if she would pay $50 for the returning shipping when she received the wrong items ,or just keep the wrong items with her even if she can`t wear them, and get $25 discount for the next order which has to be more than $129 to spend to get $25 discount for the next order when she received the wrong item other than what she ordered?
And she doesn`t answers me and just keep saying the same things and disconnected the chatting.
They even block buyers from being able to write bad reviews, they check the reviews first, and only put the good ones there, and erase the bad reviews.
When I tried to write my reviews to warn other customers it never posted on their site, only good reviews are posted.
After this experience, I started to search on google about this company, and found out that there were many customers who got tricked by them, and didn`t know what to do.5
No one would understand why I have to keep the wrong item with me and cannot receive a full refund when they sent me the wrong item. Their refusal to issue a refund eventhough they sent the wrong items are not acceptable. I have tried to amicably solve this but this supplier deceives buyers and I no longer trust them.

Tip for consumers: Never buy in here !!!

erih3
10/6/14

This website is a ripoff I bought a pair of shoes and they were twisted I want my money this cost me 50 dollars for defective shoes i rather pay 70 at the store

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here because nothing comes like you want it to

danies3
10/2/14

pls pls do not do busness with this company get my order , 3 sizes smaller feather were falling without wearing it I did send picture they have been given me the running around for 4 months now , the dress was return and I am receiving the same email with another representative name

Tip for consumers: not a company you can trust

aliciat4
10/1/14

2 dresses way to small. I ordered size 16 they are about a size 10. I am trying to return they will not give me a return address. They keep asking me to take pictures. The dresses were $248.00 Can not send back. My son is getting married and a happy occasion is very stressful. I hope I get a chance to return for a refund so far nothing.

Tip for consumers: Do not order.

tracyc39
9/30/14

This place is a complete joke!!! I ordered what I thought was going to be a beautiful dress for my daughter's wedding. First of all, it took almost a month to get it and I ended up getting it the day before the wedding. I ordered a size 14 (as I know that dresses tend to run small) and what I got is more like a US size 8. My teenage daughter couldn't even get it on. Secondly, this is the most hideous dress I have ever seen. It's something that maybe an 80 year old woman would wear. Certainly not something for a 40 something mother of the bride. The customer service was a complete joke. They make it impossible to return something for a refund. They actually wanted me to take this dress to a tailor and video tape the tailor measuring it so that they could make sure it was being measured properly. It wasn't the right color either. I ordered burgundy and it ended up being red. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!! I'm usually diligent in reading reviews before making a purchase and unfortunately, didn't do it this time. I so wish I would have. Get the word out, this place SUCKS!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM EVER!!

lanab1
9/30/14

OMG, Real scam from China. DO not Order from them, you will not get what you see on this pictures.VERY poor quality and way off sizing on the clothes. Cheapest Material. Dress came completely damage and no way I can use this dress or give to anybody. 100% garbage. Customer service the worth. SCAM< SCAM. I will put pic. all over the internet, if they will not give me the refund for this junk. So mad.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them, you will not get what you see on the picture.

26 Photos for EricDress