US Government's NSF

Xi'an, Shaanxi 710000

102 Reviews for EricDress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/20/14

I bought a jacket on ericdress some weeks ago, when it arrived I was amazed by the quality, it was so good compared to other online stores!
It also arrived very fast, and the prices were not very expensive

7/16/14

Various of fashion dresses I like very much with best prices. I like to shop here for my things and i saved more money

7/16/14

Th skirt I order arrived in 7 days and it was way more beautiful than what i even imagined!! I'm really happy with it and with the amazing customer service. I just can't stop staring at the wonderful quality of the dress and how well it's finished, will wearing it non-stop!
The price is really reasonable and low for the amazing product I got.

7/16/14

It's OK.Although It took a little long to arrive it is a fact that the dress I ordered was made and shipped to me. It is designed to my size and so fits me. It is well designed. the color varies a little bit from what I ordered, as in, It is brighter. But it is still within my color range and I like it. Hope next time it would be shipped faster than it took.

7/15/14

There are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes.I do think ericdress can get a five star.I've bought clothes three times on ericdress, including the birthday gift for my daughter.It is enough to prove that i believe in this site. And i want to give my sincere thanks to the customer service.thank you.

7/11/14

Numerous issues with a first and last time order! Three items ordered and it was assumed that it was "ok" to ship all three items separately via UPS! =3X seperate import fees for me! only one email received from company stating the parcel arrived in Canada! No UPS in my part of the country so constant calls to and from UPS to keep tabs on this cheap garbage coming from China. 3rd parcel was not so lucky and now marked as abandoned! company only had to call UPS to retrieve but they refuse to help and I quote from their last email "I am to deal with this on my own and thanks for my deep understanding" Very frustrating to deal with these people, they cannot communicate worth a $#*!. Do yourself a favor and order from any site but this one! the two parcels I did receive were crap! the clothes stitching is crap, strings hanging all over the item! oh and the bedding sets=GROSS! for $80 go to Walmart better quality than this $#*!

7/11/14

Customers staff always act immediately when contacted and also the exactly item you had ordered for reaches you and above their pricing is really promising.thank you.

7/10/14

NIGHTMARE! The dress was defective and they will not refund or exchange it. I shipped the dress back and have successfully disputed the charge with my credit card company and the payment is being credited to my account. You do have recourse if you have had the same experience. I did everything possible to do what they asked and returned the item at my own expense but they will not make it right. At least I have the $ back.

7/10/14

I like this shoes from ericdress online store so much. The moment I saw this dress, it was looking beautiful and I can say that in terms of quality it is far better than what I have expected. It is perfect..

7/10/14

I bought a t-shirt and a pair of earrings from there .The website has many women items for us to choose. And the delivery was good, rapid, no problem with it

7/8/14

I am really glad with the unique design which makes the dress completely different and mesmerizing in which i bought from shoespie online store. It makes me the centre of attraction wherever I wear this and gives a nice look to my body.

7/8/14

The dress was arrived on time as it shows in the site.Ang they often have discounts rin the store which provides us with more choice.

7/7/14

DO NOT BUY FROM ERIC DRESS.

First of all they are located in China, so if you have a problem with the order there is virtually no recourse.

I ordered two dresses from this company. I received a note from them saying that one of the dresses was out of stock. I inquired as to when it might be back in stock. They said it would not be, and they asked that I pick another dress. I was not able to find another dress, I asked for a refund.

Then the dress that they did send was sent as a UK 12 instead of a USA 12. The order form indicates sizes in USA, so why would I get a UK size? I asked if I could return the dress for the correct size. I had to go through PayPal to get an address. PayPal did "try" to get a resolution in the matter but I had to give up getting a partial refund to get the address to send the dress back for the correct size.

Which I was just informed that since the company never receive the dress in China (meaning it may have been delivered but they refused to accept). I will not get another dress or any refunds. Lesson learned

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

7/7/14

The delivery is fast and the dress is so beautiful.Not only these,the design is good and it is the same as the pictures show. I really love my dress

7/6/14

This is a scam website! Never order anything from it. I ordered something early in May, till this day, I never received my order. Tried to contact them, but they keep telling stories. Service agents keep changing their names and you have to explain your case all the time. They are a NIGHTMARE to deal it.

7/4/14

I ordered 4 "gorgious" dresses from the site.... Delivered later than promised. Quility is TERRIBLE. Not a single lable! No return address or label. Worst experience ever!!! This company has no shame!! Just thieves!!! I already warned about this company all my friends and acquaintances.
SHAME ON YOU, ERICDRESS!!!

7/2/14

The shopping experience was great. I got my shoes delivered within a short time. It is well designed and fits perfectly.

6/29/14

Caution: They don't really accept returns.

Read other reviews too. They ship the dress from China and then don't want to accept returns if it doesn't fit or look right. Instead, they will offer you a discount on your next purchase......for another dress that probably won't fit.

6/26/14

FAKE company and FAKE Reviews! So many 5 Star reviews and all FAKE. Also, how come most of these reviews get so many VOTES. Most real reviews might or might not get a few votes but not this company. 12 - 14 votes seems normal. Why? Because they're all fake! If you don't believe me, go to scamadviser.com and they give it a 10% rating.

6/25/14

ordered shoes for prom and they were terribly made, damaged, wrong material and color. these shoes were nothing like what they advertised. they have poor customer service, very slow to response if they do at all, no information to return products and all the numbers on their site are fake. I have been going back and forth trying to get an address to return the shoes but they are not giving that data out. they keep telling myself and the bank they refunded the money but they haven't. stay away from them a bunch of scam artists.

6/20/14

Quick delivery and good service. It is my favorite color and looks really nice. I can’t believe i can buy this wonderful shoes.

6/19/14

I have bought a red one dress for one of my wedding dresses. The color is bright and shinning. It makes me feel confident on my wedding dress and I have become the most beautiful bride. The dress is excellent!

6/17/14

I think the eric dress should deliver goods as soon as possible. I received my dress for five weeks, but it is exactly as on the photo and very fit me. Thank you!

6/15/14

Thank you for your quick delivery! The dress is so beautiful, the design is good and it is the same as the website shows. I really love my dress.

6/14/14

I was going to buy a pair of Gorgeous sandals on this site! Guess what? Thanks to all the reviews, I decided not to..I don't want to go through the headaches of being robbed of my money, and not getting my item. These wesites from China are the worst!! I had a bad experience on ebay with a seller from CHINA!! I never received my item. I did receive a full refund! so that makes me happy. Do not order form this site or Shoepie!!

6/13/14

There are no words to describe the fantastic service and the dress is unique and very well done. I will order another dress again. Thank you so much for the service.

6/11/14

Thank you for good service! The service managers are patient with solving my problems, finally i received my shoes. Wasting a long time, but they are great products and i will support this site again.

6/10/14

I ordered five pair of earrings. The price is very cheap and the quality is amzaing. Perfect as the gift too! But it takes five months to get the earring, long time!!

6/9/14

I ordered my dress JUST in time to be received by the time my prom is on which is in 3weeks now. A week after I've ordered my dress I email to check in on my dress and in a very unclear email they tell me the material for the dress is out of stock.

I email back and they tell me I haven't picked the colour of the dress, when to buy a dress from any website a colour HAS to be selected. I emailed back about this and said a colour was definitely selected and since then, no reply. Via the website or via email. I tried calling and the contact number is not working. I have not given up on this dress yet, I JUST WANT TO BE CONTACTED BACK WITH THE DETAILS OF MY ORDER in hope that I receive it in the custom size, colour and material that I paid for. Order number 134314

6/7/14

I am totally desapointed with this site! I ordered some items 3 days ago and they took the money immediately? Right away. And after little time they sent me the only one message where they let me know that one item from those I ordered is out of stock. Without to ask me to replace it with something else on the same price. I sent them a message where I did inform them the item I want to replace. Since then, Quiet. Nobody answer! I have sent them 4 or 5 emails. Nobody answer. One question I have...if when we order, the items are available, why after we pay the items are out of stock? Is not it normally to automatically specificate when someone order that is out of stock?? To be honest, I would never order from you. You let the people with the impression that after everything is payed you don t care!! No answers at all! It is clear a scam.

6/4/14

I ordered. Never got my items. I emailed and they responded by saying they didn't have any in stock. So Email Emulate Been nice. I received 2 of my items. Boots were supposed to be an 8. Their a 5/6. Dress is made from material that feels like it's made from a Halloween costume. Won't order from there again.

5/28/14

I ordered in March 26. I dont reciveed may order for now.i try to talk to you no body answar my. by email no body answer me. I verifie by traking number his only transporting in April 21. for now I dont recievd.

5/27/14

i got my dress with good materials and it fit me very well, but a little problem the color is not the same as the picture

5/21/14

Wellll I was going order a large amount from this site, buttttt I changed my mind after reading these reviews. So thank you everyone that took the time. I got completely screwed over by closetjealousy.com so now I'm apprehensive about ordering from sites that are not main stream...so again thank you everyone for saving me a headache and money!! Xo

5/11/14

if it would let me it would rate it 0, i ordered red evening dress for my formal which is only few weeks away, its was so beautiful BUT IT WAS 3 TIMES BIGGER THEN ME, WRONG SIZE, tried contacting them but their phone number is always disconnected, and i had no respond to the emails i have been sending... so took it to teller and have to pay $150 to resize it and bought the dress by $180. such waist of money it was, and I'm very disappointed and never buying anything form ericdress again .http://pdfeducationsupplies.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sad-face.gif
as soon as they receive their money they don't care about anything else.

5/11/14

Ericdress is the worst company ever! My mom ordered a dress for my wedding on their site and it came to her w/ beads falling off and a stain on the belt! Not to mention the top half didn't look as nice as in the pictures. She asked for part of her money back and all they would give her was $10 off her next purchase! She now has to go through a dispute process w/ paypal about the whole thing! Thank god she didn't use a credit card or she would be screwed out of $150. Ericdress sucks and all their crapy dresses come from china and you can't even talk to a customer service person b/c their phone number is for china! Oh and they charged her $150 for this terrible dress and marked it as $67 on the statement that came w/ it so they didn't have to pay customs!

5/8/14

I ordered shoes and I had them express mail it to me but I have not received it. It'll be a week tmrw and guess what?? No shoes. I tried putting in my order number and transaction number both said it's not recognized. I will NEVER buy again from this site!. I've never had any issues like this when ordering online. I sent them my receipt via picture message but they responded saying it was not recognized. Please stay away! Stay far far away from this site. I don't post reviews much but because I'm so upset and in disbelief I have to share with others who don't know!.. Run!

4/28/14

Terrible! Don't go near this site.

My custom dress arrived with the waist measurement all wrong, they made it about 8cm too large. When I complained, they have told me that the photos don't prove anything (even thought they clearly show the waist is the wrong measurement). I am trying to send it back so they can see it but they aren't responding.

They told me to take it to a tailor to adjust it! After paying good money to have them make the dress properly!

I have ordered off jjs house, much better service and quality. I had no issues with them if you are after a custom dress.

4/23/14

I ordered a pair of shoes from this site for my wedding about 3 weeks ago. Some people remark that they received their items very late however, I have not received anything. I tried to use the live chat option to speak with a representative and was unsuccessful. She told me she was busy right now and to leave my order number and email and she would contact me there. I have NEVER used a live chat option and had the representative tell me "I'm too busy...". When I tried to open a dispute, the page would not submit, told me the order number was incorrect, and even timed out causing me to have to start over. It is damn near impossible to get through to them other than just sending them an email. I also ordered from www.shoespie.com and I think they are the same company running the same scam. They websites are a lot alike, especially when you display tracking information...it is identical. It is a scam...PERIOD and they have unfortunately ruined aspects of my wedding. I will be posting about this on youtube as well as all of the social networking sites to save other people from getting scammed

4/19/14

This site is a scam, i do not know much but the supposed owner buys articles and have them posted here. The instructions of writing the article is to pretend you purchased a dress and you received good customer service.i will not just sit and watch people lose their money. it is time to finally come clean. Do believe the positive reviews, they are fake and bought for a dollar, just one dollar!!

Sign
concerned person

4/18/14

WARNING! Ericdress is a scam site out of the People's Republic of China. You may receive something but it won't be new and there is no one to resolve issues if you have them. We purchased a prom dress and it come with spots all over the chiffon. Definitely a used product. Their answer; wash them out, we give you $5.00 refund on a $100 purchase! After 2 emails it goes on auto-reply. You will not get your money back for an unwearable dress! WARNING! - The website is a scam! They do not have any business ethics and take no responsibility for their defective products.

4/18/14

How beautiful applique!!!!!!!!!!!! Material is also very good, I can't wait to wear it then suddenly surprised to find that changes a lot of young, short dress than long gown may seem a bit more playful and doesn't need so solemn, overall a very pleasant shopping, this time I will continue to support the site, and strongly recommend more good friends.

4/17/14

So I made a purchase on Eric dress about a week and a half ago and all I receive was a paypal receipt for my payment. No shipping info or order number. Is that normal with this site?

4/5/14

I have not ordered from this or any other similar site. It is this simple: they are scammers out to make money. Bottom line. These businesses operating out of China, are breaking international copyright laws among other things. They use cheap labour, many times child labour, and it is common knowledge that the sizes are always "off" on counterfeit apparel. The money they make may be funding less than desirable organizations. Be ethical and shop in your own country. If you have to save money, that is what ebay and kijiji are for, or secondhand stores.

4/3/14

I just recieved this dress on Tuesday afternoon. It is gorgeous! I ordered it in Dark blue and it's beautiful and well-made.I had it made to fit and the fit is perfect! This is the second dress I've ordered from dresswe and and I would recommend to anyone.Thank you ericdress!

4/1/14

I was very happy with my dress, I ordered it in white with custom measurements. The dress arrived on the exact day that it was supposed to, and was packed nicely. The quality of the dress was superb, and it fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend it :)

3/30/14

I was amazed when i received this dress within three days! The online chat with Vincent was outstanding and he was most helpful. The dress is really really stunning! The workmanship is perfect and its fits beautifully. Many people have enquired where I found this dress and its resulted in many of them getting the details of this site for dresses they are hunting for and are unable to find in my country.Well done to all. And i wish you all the very best for you all. I am going to order another dress tomorrow! Thank you for all your hard work.

3/30/14

I am currently dealing with a claim with ericdress! I ordered tow shoes on February 23,2014 and mid March I never received them so I contacted paypal. After a little over two weeks I received one of the shoes. When the shoe can it was poor quality and to big. I contacted pay pal again and let them know only one pair came. I also let them know the shoe was not what I ordered. Ericdress offer me a partial refund of $30 after I paid $167.65. What a smack in the face. I didn't not accept that offer and look forward to pay pal getting to the bottom of this poor service. This website is a fraud and will try to take your money!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! You will regret it later. Stay away and warn your friends and family!!!!

3/28/14

order number is 114748
Gosh how naïve I was if only I knew to read reviews about ERIC DRESS Company I would have never ordered my “Fabulous Pearl Closed Toe High Heels Women Pumps” for $127.82
The processing time was showing 5-7 calendar days, and shipping time 2-8 calendar days
I ordered them on January 31st 2014 and I got them on March 25th
I ordered size 9 and I got size 8 ½
They are very tight my toes are squeezed I know I won’t be able to wear them all day long and dance with them they are way too tight they are pretty don’t get me wrong but they are so tight and poorly glued inside. Now my wedding is on May 31st now I need to look for wedding shoes....again....the reason I bought them was because they looked so beautiful and expensive, I didn’t know where they were coming from. If I only knew.... I say stay away from anything that is exported from China. When you e mail them they always say “don’t worry” "you worry too much" or they will tell you we have no control once the package leaves CHINA ... HELL the shoes were still in China....they would not respond to your e mails.... they would ignore you....they want you to call them.... but when you leave them the message they won't call you back...... this is messed up business.... DO not and I say again DO NOT order anything from them. Unless you are not about quality....and unless you are ok to wait forever.....and if you are ok to wear something that won't fit you correctly...... ridicules business... and their workers are a joke...they don't care because if they would they would respect you ... your time.....and your business..... they know you won't do nothing to them.... and that would be the truth.....and the funny part is I cannot sent those shoes back to them because the package would cost me close to $200
so ....that's my experience with them..... never again....ever.....

3/26/14

I was all set to purchase 5 handbags, then I looked for a coupon code and came across this site. Thank you for warning me against purchasing from them...If it's too good to be true, it probably is. I read the positive reviews and it blew me away that they think any American would actually buy that crap - the good reviews (EVERY ONE OF THEM) was obviously written by an employee of the company - none of them are written in proper English and I don't trust that one single bit. Buy American! At least you know what you are getting!!!

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber