US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

79%
For any questions, please feel free to let us know, And we will assist you immediately.
Tel: +86-29-82016889
reviews@ericdress.com
Whole site up to 95% off, more......
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 117 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 27 reviews)

georgef19

Sexy Spaghetti Neckline Floor-Length Brush Train Prom Dress review
(in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alexandrinac1
7/4/15

I wait for my item,maybe one months,is a lot time,but the quality is very very good.Thank You so much.

carolg36
7/3/15

I bought this dress for 3 reasons ~ 1st it's so adorable ~2nd it was an unbelievably awesome price ~ 3rd i needed to see what the quality of the merchandise was with ericdress.com. I have to say, i am SSOOOO VERY PLEASED on all 3 counts! Considering that it was shipped from China, it came in 3 weeks to Idaho, USA it was relatively quick shipping. Then of course, i am sooo pleased with the quality. The seams are all well sewn, the fabric is a good quality fabric, and the fit was spot on! (If you measure yourself in centimeters and use the charts you will get a perfect fit!) I was so pleased with my purchase, that i decided to purchase most of my daughter's dresses for her LDS mission here. It may take some looking, but we were able to find 9 modest appropriate dresses, and 2 blazers, all for under $300, including shipping! You can bet we will be back for more, and I will be telling all my friends about ericdress.com! Just a side note ~ my daughter wore this dress just to the store and received so many compliments, it was awesome!

tulsig
7/3/15

I was worried about the sizing at first . When I received the order an tried it, it was just perfect. Love it and recommend it to all.

dianneb12
7/2/15

I HAVE NEVER, EVER EXPERIENCED SO MANY PROBLEMS, FROM ANY OTHER SITE, AS I HAVE WITH ERICDRESS!! I ORDERED 3 ITEMS, ONLY RECEIVED ONE, WHICH WAS WAY TOO SMALL. THE LABELS ON THE PACKAGE WERE NOT FULLY DESCRIBED AS SHOULD BE. THE SERVICE REPS DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE SAYING IN THEIR EMAILS. THEY DON'T REPLY 98 % OF THE TIME WITH PROPER ANSWERS. A WARNING TO ALL...THE WEIGHTS OF THE ITEMS ON THEIR SITE ARE JUST A 'GUESS', AS SHERRY, A REP, TOLD ME. SHE SAID I WON'T BE GETTING MY REFUND FOR THE 2 MISSING TOPS, AND IF I WANT TO RE-ORDER, IT WILL COST ME AN EXTRA $25.00!! HOW RIDICULOUS CAN THEY REALLY BE ??? THANK GOD I KEPT THE PACKAGE WITH THE 2 LABELS...AS PROOF FOR ME AGAINST ERICDRESS! HOW LITTLE DO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY SCREWED UP ON THEM. I HAVE STARTED A COMPLAINT PROCESS, SINCE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW! I TRULY BELIEVE THE SO CALLED 'GOOD' REVIEWS WERE WRITTEN BY ERICDRESS, NOT BY REAL CUSTOMERS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT ANYONE HAD ANY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH THEM.EXAMPLES ARE THE SIZES, GO TO http://www.complaintslist.com/?s= ERICDRESS.... SCROLL DOWN JUST A BIT, CLICK ON TITLES TO READ REAL FULL COMPLAINTS...THERE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL TRUTH! ALSO, THE 'GUESSED' WEIGHT, MISSING IMPORTANT ON THE LABELS, POLICIES ON THEIR SITE DIFFERENT FROM ONES IN THEIR EMAILS ETC., ETC. ARE GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT, TO HELP US CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, OR YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY YOU DID. I ADDED MY ORDER #, NOT THAT I AM EXPECTING ANY MIRACLES, SINCE I ALSO BELIEVE THIS SITE IS ANOTHER ONE OF ERICDRESS'S SCAMS!!

bc52
7/2/15

First time shopper. Never again!! Very poor quality not what is shown in photo.
Ordered tunic dress size too small not to size chart, shabby quality. - Ordered Scarf crisp royal blue/cream woven silk fabric. Receive dirty blue/brownish sheer polyester. - Ordered handbag in blue as shown, ten days later after placing and paying, told not available. - Days trying to sort out, as system was still taking orders for an item they no longer supply?Selected another style with silver trim, receive gold trim?? Order came in dribs and drabs not together? Ericdress take your money but you do not get what you see! They will not accept responsibility for bad sizing or anything not as shown. Misleading and dishonest. When you question, they just offer you further discount to buy more rubbish, or I can pay full extortion postage to return. Its your error Ericdress you fix it. Really!! I will not buy anymore badly made products form China, there is no quality control and no customer service. Ericdress sells Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish. Just a waste of time and money.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy here save your money as this is very poor quality garbage

perism1
6/30/15

the promptness in delivering is highly commendable and they are well stocked. I enjoyed my experience.

annb52
6/29/15

Ordered four dresses. First one came about when we expected...3 weeks. It fits perfectly and is exactly what we hoped for.

lylas
6/28/15

I loved th dress exactly th same as described picture. thank you for th custmization done as i wished

normar6
6/27/15

I feel wonderful went I wear this dress.

shellyp13
6/27/15

I have now ordered twice from EricDress and am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I contacted the Service team as well and they werte excellent in getting back to me with all the information I needed.

I would order again from this site,

marie-eveg

i love it

mariaz15
6/27/15

The dress I ordered is awesome! Great material, and work! Looks even better than in the picture! No joking! Got it really quick, sooner than I expected! Thanks

michellew67
6/26/15

Shame on me for not doing my research on this company before buying. They STOLE pictures of dresses from a legitimate website (I know now that the real dress is from Grace Loves Lace) and sold me a cheap knock off that looks NOTHING like the dress they advertised. They will not process my refund... They will not even acknowledge my complaint! I cannot get a response from Sherry (their customer service representative) that makes any sense! I believe that the positive reviews are falsified. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

susyh
6/26/15

I bought a dress online and it was not the color or material as shown on the picture. Their site indicates that they provide refunds if client not 100% satisfied but when I contacted them as soon as I received it to request refund, their response was that they can't guarantee the same material and that they put a lot of hard work into it so I should keep it. I am in no way satisfied with the dress and couldn't wear it for a formal event I attended since the dress looked like something my mother would wear. The change in material changes the look of the dress completely. I followed up with them and now they are not responding to that message. Buyer Beware!

lisak73
6/23/15

I see a lot of negative reviews about the time it takes to get their dresses. Apparently none of these people read anything about it when they were shopping, because it clearly states up to 3 weeks to PROCESS and up to 3 weeks to ship. Another complaint I see a lot is the sizing is all wrong. These people must be ordering their regular sizes. I looked at the measurement chart and found that what should be a small (normally) was actually a medium on this site. My dresses both fit perfectly. As for the reviews about "strings hanging everywhere", what new outfit DOESN'T have strings that need to be snipped? All in all I had a great experience with these people and their product, and will definitely buy from them again!

sueb41
6/21/15

I was extremely weary to order a Mother-of-the-Groom on line for so many reasonis . All my reasons were erased: the price was extremely reasonable, dress quality was above expectations, size was true to chart, delivery time was less than what was given! I am a plus size and was thrilled with the dress that flattered me and I received many compliments! I have just placed my second order for my next son and I am excited to wear this dress also! Thank you!

shaunad
6/20/15

My daughter had boughten a prom dress second hand and it fit her at that time. Closer to prom(mid May)she tried get dress on but couldn't get it to fit. We went online to Eric dress and she found a beautiful dress at an amazing price. We placed the order and 2 weeks later the dress was couriered right to our door.

juliel35
6/20/15

Order some handbags form this site and have not received. Them yet a month ago

marionsn
6/19/15

I have had the best experience with Ericdress . com. all of my orders have been satisfactory and their customer service is great. Only on one occassion I had an issue with an order and they helped me very quickly and corrected the problem without a hitch. I love Ericdress.com and i think persons should give them a try.

yolandaw4
6/19/15

Ericdress has become my second home, I am really impressed with their products as they are very trendy and comfortable and accommodating of all body shapes! The customer care service is efficient and friendly which makes shopping with Sammy dress an absolute splendor and I will definitely be making more purchases there!

laurief12
6/19/15

I browsed Ericdress for some time before making my first purchase because I was very suspicious about how they could be offering the various styles at the prices listed. To my surprise, I was very satisfied with the overall shopping experience. The wide selection made it really difficult to place a small order. LOL. The package arrived to my home sooner than predicted by Ericdress and the courier, letting me know my order was immediately processed. And lastly, after receiving my package I noticed two items were missing. I immediately contacted their customer service and someone got back with me immediately informing of the issue and giving me multiple options. I have ordered from websites in the past and never been able to get in contact with a representative to ask a questions or better yet request a refund. I will be a loyal customer going forward.

saras77
6/19/15

Would not recommend this site to anyone. I was stung when I bout a dress for customs duty, so cost me another £28 on top of delivery and goods etc.. I wouldn't have minded so much if the dress itself was nice, it is awful and very cheap and tacky.. considering it was a prom dress for £90 !! so wasn't off their bargain basement...£ 149 out of pocket.! STAY AWAY!!

itzeln
6/14/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!!!

10 weeks ago ago I bought a dress and told them I needed it urgently and they promised to ship it immediately.
- 4 weeks ago after my dress hadn't arrived I contacted them and they said they FORGOT and they'd send Priority Mail to make up for lost time
- Last week I had to open a dispute with PayPal because I still didn't have the dress
- They started e-mailing 2 days later saying the dress was being "prepared" to be shipped but I HAD TO REMOVE my dispute first, to which I said NO and then they called me at 11:39 PM !!!!

- Later they kept insisting on me withdrawing the dispute and said they didn't have the dress anymore, so they could give me another deal IF I REMOVED the dispute.

I did not remove anything because they just took my money and never intended on sending me anything.

PayPal finally solved the case for me and I got my money back.

Now I am being harrased to remove the bad reviews I have posted in several sites.

They are a bunch of liars and thieves !!!

ceaulovonem
6/14/15

I love my dress for my daughter wedding it fits perfect and the color is beautiful!!

lisam170
6/13/15

I really love my dress, and I called to check on the status of my order there I got a quick response and was delivered promptly. And I in love with my dress... Very satisfied customer. Look forward to doing business with you again.

valeriee1
6/13/15

I found my wedding dress about a year before I was actually engaged. I ordered custom sizing and my dress arrived in just over 2 weeks. The quality of materials was outstanding and the dress is true to the picture. The ONLY thing that concerned me was the packaging: it was a cathedral length gown and it was packaged in a small plastic mailing envelope. I was worried but when I opened it I knew they knew what they were doing. The dress puffed right up and is exactly what I wanted!

tanup
6/13/15

I bought three dresses and few tops from ericdress. To start with, i was really scared after ordering few cheap dresses. The items took little while for delivery but yes, the wait is worth. I have given 4 stars and not five stars because there was one item that i have ordered and for what so ever reason, till date i have not recieved it. Its a little hard to get hold of online rep, but you can always email them and you will get a reply within 24 hours. In short, i am happy with the quality of the products i purchased till date and the price is very cheap. But if you order some item which is best selling/hot, then yes you have to wait longer or may be cancel the order. I would definitely recommend buying from ericdress their products are too good for the price you pay. Thank you Ericdress. :-)

lindaw85
6/13/15

Good shopping experience very easy waited 10 days but was well satisfied with dresses

nandal
6/12/15

I have buying one beautiful bress for my girlfriend wedding and is so pretty and good quality, so after that, i buy another one I'm in love with this site, for quick shipping quality and attention and I go continue buying.

sabrinar3
6/12/15

Excellent service and the dress I ordered was beautiful and fit perfectly.

franks89
6/12/15

I,ve had a great experience shopping at your store you have such beautiful clothes I look forward to sopping from you again and again thank you so much for the gorgeous clothes

cynthiak10
6/12/15

Customer service fantastic ! Quality and the price brilliant!

wengb
6/12/15

This is about the update about my first review. After i posted a complaint in this site about Ericdress they responded quickly about my issue and they gave me the tracking # for the remaining 2 dresses that didn't arrived. After months of waiting i got my package today June 23, 2015 which i purchased April 7,2015. I'm so excited to open it but disappointment strikes i got only one again. I purchased 3dresses but i got only 2 dresses. I send messages in their site but they didn't reply. I PAID IN FULL BUT THEY SEND MY DRESSES IN INSTALLMENT ESTATE. DON'T BUY in ERICDRESS or else you will LOSE YOUR MONEY. Its feels like you GAMBLE, YOU FEEL THAT YOU'RE WINNING BUT IN THE END YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOSES THE GAME. I want my money back if they cant provide the dresses i purchased. Really pissed off with their service.

maryanns4
6/12/15

I ordered some wedding shoes from EricDress, and they are beautiful, and have good quality for the low price I paid. The service was awesome too! They were able to change my order after I had placed it, because I decided on a different color. Will be shopping with them again!

millieo
6/6/15

The items look nothing like on the models. I bought 3 dresses that are absolutely horrible and cheap looking.they do not look as good as they did on their models. I have been trying to contact them for return but they will not give me a return address and only want to give back 40 percent. SCAM don't buy

debral17
6/6/15

I ordered two dresses from this company and after waiting almost two months for them to arrive I was very unhappy to say the least. The dresses were the completely the wrong size, the tailoring terrible, and the material awful. Upon trying to return these, ericdress customer service is almost non-existent, so after emailing for almost a month now I opened a resolution with PayPal and thankfully they stepped in. But, I still have to spend more money to send these back, but I will be getting a full refund from PayPal resolution center. Ericdress offered a 9.00 refund, on the full order. Terrible company to do business with, avoid them and shop elsewhere.

angelw15
6/5/15

I ordered a hunter green high waste long dress, really pretty and fits me perfectly! The size dimensions are way off so you have to order a couple sizes up from your normal U.S. size. I originally ordered a medium which would have been my size in the US but I had to return and exchange for an XL. The return process was lengthy but worth the wait. I love the dress but which they would have put a longer inside liner so it won't be so see through.

leeb52
6/3/15

if you have to return something it is a nightmare. The clothing is of poor quality and if you try to return, they don't want to give you the return information. in fact, they want you to try to resell the. Loathes that you want to return. It's taken me weeks of emails and holding on the phone to customer service for 40 minutes.

I'm going to chalk this one up to WTF was I thinking.

ashlynnb
6/1/15

I have been waiting for a month to get my order and it has not even been shipped yet. I keep getting the same repetitive email response. I just want my dress. I want the dress I ordered, and I want it soon! I feel as though I have been taken advantage of and that I was scammed! Once I get the dress I ordered I will NEVER order from ericdress again!!

bc50
5/29/15

I wouldn't know though because a month after ordering I don't have my item nor do I have a shipping date. The positive reviews seem to be full of poor grammar which tells me that more than likely they are fake. 5 days ago I asked for an approximate shipping date or when i will receive my item and have been ignored. I would strongly suggest if you want to buy goods from China that you go to ebay and find a US seller. If I get my dress for some reason or I start getting better service I will update my review. As for now something is rotten in denmark.

brendag24
5/23/15

I have been skeptical about purchasing shoes from this site, due to the reviews. However I was pleasantly surprised about the quality and similarity to the site. I love these shoes. Some look even better in person. I would definitely purchase from this site again.

patriciad41
5/22/15

I am still trying to get the missing beads and asked to be sent some , the reply is to keep offering me more money so far it's $13. they still have the sandals in stock so why can't they take them off one pair and send me them, they say it's more expensive to send me them but it can't be more than the $13 . I will NEVER buy anything from ericdress again.

elizabethb71
5/22/15

I was drawn to ericdress.com by the beautiful and very fashionable clothing (and shoes) offered at great prices.The beautiful pictures drew me in and I couldn't wait to place my first order. I purchased shoes and three adorable bracelets. My order came to about 73.00 dollars usd. The money was quickly taken from my account. I waited 20 days before I finally asked why had my items not yet been shipped. I was told (via email) that the shoes were out of stock and would I please be patient and select something else. When were they planning on telling me this?? Who knows!
Anyway, I selected another pair of shoes which were less expensive so I chose a couple more items of super cute jewelry and said just credit me the remaining six bucks. Once again I waited and waited. I was told by my so called "exclusive customer representative" to just be patient. So I trusted her and patiently waited as instructed. Nothing happened in fact on my account page with them it said they were awaiting payment but they already received my payment IN FULL for all of the items on my account. Well, once again I spoke to my customer rep and she ignored all my questions regarding the hold up and why does my order say awaiting payment? Instead, she said not to worry, that ALL of my items have been shipped via EMS and to (yeah you guessed it) BE PATIENT. By now I am extremely worried that this company is not legit!
Finally over a month and a half later a small package arrives and of course the shoes and additional jewelry were not there. This is what I got for about 63 dollars: I received the three "adorable" bracelets... only they were anything but that. The packaging was shoddy thus one item arrived broken. Another bracelet was valued as being worth much, much, more then the great price they were asking, I think they valued it as being worth about fifty, or sixty bucks. It is literally dollar store junk! Truly unbelievable! The third bracelet was only 1.99 and strangely it WAS actually worth the two bucks I spent on it.
So, once again I emailed my customer rep and explained how I was missing 25.37 in merchandise and would they please immediately refund me,or send me a tracking number. I also mentioned the broken bracelet and asked if they could send another one. My rep emailed me back asking me to please send pics and or video of the broken bracelet so they could go from there. I could not believe it, she did not even mention sending or refunding the missing shoes and jewelry, not a word about it!! I have tried "being patient", and I have tried explaining that they owe me merchandise but this has all fallen on deaf ears!!
This company is based in China and I do not know if I will ever get my money back. But I will not give up, and I want to let as many people know as possible that ericdress.com are at best extremely incompetent, and uneducated in the ways we here in the states conduct business. But, I am pretty sure I am giving them to much credit. I think they are more likely outright swindling thieves. Please, please, buyer beware! Do not put yourself through the anguish. I wish I had done my research, then I might not have fallen for the pretty pictures and the too good to be true prices.

Tip for consumers: Please research before you purchase from a company you know nothing about, especially if it is out of the country! Had I taken the time to do this I would have seen the many negative reviews and not risked my money on ericdress.com!

lashelles
5/16/15

The dress is absolutely gorgeous, it meets and goes beyond my expectations. I'm sure when I wear it on my 31st wedding anniversary my husband will be speechless. The quality, color, the processing everything was wonderful. Thank you so much

Sincerely
Robina Shadel

jonim2
5/15/15

I ordered two tops that looks super-cute on the website. I am a 2X and ordered as such. I can't even get them on, after waiting for them for almost a month. Chinese rip off. Stay away from this site! I just lost $75!!!!! Returns? I'm not even going to try to return these to CHINA and try to get my money back. Lesson learned. Please learn from my lesson and DO NOT ORDER FROM ERICDRESS!!!!!!

marlynh
5/14/15

My friend Micha recommended this site, she said that this is the best site for dresses and other items. So I tried buying a dress and I absolutely agree with her.

jeanab
5/14/15

This is my third purchase. I love the dresses so much, just what I needed. I really like this site, they offer great quality service. The dresses I receive from this site is in good condition.

joshuag22
5/14/15

My wife wants a dress for her birthday. Timed perfectly, they're giving big discounts. Her friends also purchase dresses here and recommends this site. I hope she loves the dress. I think its beautiful.

geralynp
5/14/15

I purchased the U neck OL Peplum pure color dress a week ago and loved it so much. They delivered it on time. So now I am buying my second dress from this site.

loisb15
5/14/15

I love the organized layout and the convenience of shopping here. Also lovely brands and great deals on stuff with good quality!

30 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
Answer
annw9
A: Definitely contact your bank and dispute the charges immediately... that is all I can say. Beware even if you do get the merchandise...many reviews have reported shotty quality and their sizing in China vs United States is completely off. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
Answer
lashelles
A: If you need them by next week i wouldn't order from this site because it takes up to 2-4 weeks. My suggestion for you is to try Zappos.com in the nina collection or shoe carnaival if you have one where you live at. I hope this helps.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

54 Photos for EricDress