US Government's NSF

Jinye Road No.1
Xi'an, Shaanxi 710000, China
Tel: +86-29-82016889
reviews@ericdress.com
Whole site up to 90% off,Special occasion& more...
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 99 reviews)

georgef19

Sexy Spaghetti Neckline Floor-Length Brush Train Prom Dress review
(in 18 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

floridahs
4/19/15

A very good quality of dresses which is very very appreciable, but there is a little bit of the waist,I'm going to modify it myself.Overall a good shopping experience,thanks tidebuy.

phyllisa1
4/19/15

I was amazed and delighted with my dress which arrived today.Beautiful colour, and modern design.The quality and workmanship is outstanding.It is very comfortable. I Love It.

rowes
4/19/15

A very good quality of dresses which is very very appreciable, but there is a little bit of the waist,I'm going to modify it myself.Overall a good shopping experience,thanks Ericdress..

sharonv2
4/18/15

I loved the design and color when I place order, now my dress is here it is exactly the same as your website showed, thank you.

jhailab
4/18/15

I Have just received the dress that I had ordered. Its beautiful and well made. It fits my daughter perfectly and is exactly as shown. Your service was excellent and the item arrived on the date you said it would. Will order again soon.

jolinam
4/18/15

I Love this dress very much.. Fits perfectly. It's my first order from this site. And I will definitely order more. They act and deliver fast.

tobeyb2
4/18/15

I have done a lot of shopping at Ericdress.com. There clothing is priced very cheap, but is still made of good quality. The jewelry is unique and beautiful, and well made, and also for a cheap price! The quality on the purses is close to that of a purse you would buy from Forever21 or a store at the mall, and yet, also cheaply priced! I have also bought some of their hair accessories and they are better than what I could get at the store, and again for half of what you would pay in a store. The shipping is not ideal, but because I am international, I understand that it takes time for it to be delivered to me. Any questions I have had have been answered in a timely manner and has had the information I needed. I have told so many people about this website and I will continue to do so, and also to shop there. It is one of my absolute favorite sites! Thank you Ericdress!

caraw7
4/17/15

In the past days, I was waiting for my kintwear because days are getting hotter and I have to change my dress style. But now I have put on my knitwear, which is really of good quality. very comfortable wear.

dominicp12
4/17/15

I have the best words for this store. Just yesterday, they delivered my dress on my doorstep. That moment when I saw the dress, I felt so fulfilled and it was like a dream come true. I would rate it at 100% because of the quality of the dress and their first class services. I knew I went for the best and I am proud to be associated with the best fashion store.

redginem
4/17/15

I really like the dress I ordered. Got it on time and it is exactly how I saw it on the site. I would definitely go back and order more from Ericdress

nicoles75
4/17/15

Ordered last September, couple of articles online. Nothing fits, sizing is really off. Ask for reimbursement they asked me to sell it to friends, ask again they told me to give my things away that they would give me a 20$ rebate on my next purchase. I confirmed that I wanted my money back as soon as possible. March came and from a 140.82$ USD they returned 39$ at the end of March! Impossible to get in touch with them and the shipping is made from China. For those who are looking for the shipping address here it is:
Room206,2nd floor, Kaisheng Building A, Helong 1st road 18, Jiahe street, Baiyun district, Guangzhou, China. Postal code:510000

laurenl20
4/17/15

Don't ever order from this website! It's a scam, they keep telling you the same things over and over and live chat is terrible. Don't waste you time or money.

saraiz
4/16/15

I am extremely happy to have bought my dress from ericdress. It did not even take long for them to deliver it to me. The customer care services were very straight to the point and I really felt like I could trust this store.

dribydalp
4/16/15

Extremely helpful and patient online chat service. After sales service is also tops, no problems at all with refunds and other queries. Shipping takes a bit long but I live at the opposite side of the world, so not their fault! :)

eleanorea1
4/15/15

If you are willing to get yourself the best and most fashionable stuff it got to be with EricDress. They have all the good quality dresses, fashionable and the latest. I just got my dress and it looks so gorgeous, I just wanna say thanks to this store and GOOD JOB!!

luckycharms
4/14/15

The fakest site you can ever order from they will eat your money and deliver nothing. if it happens that they do deliver you will use it as a door rag and they will force you to take it and refund you...check your email, the refund comes from another site that you might think is a standalone site but is not. Site called Tidebuy... And having paid 100USD got 10USD refund for a "door rag dress"

jacquelinec15
4/14/15

You really exceeded my expectations! I have never experienced such blatant disregard for customers. Read your reviews.

karent35
4/12/15

Very happy with the timeliness my order was completed in! And most importantly the quality of the shirts exceeded my expectations!

zeddyc
4/12/15

Easy to order and pay and the site also offers quick deliver. The dress I bought was excellent too I would quite recommend the site.

zairan
4/12/15

We got a great price and the items shipped so quick!

shellac
4/12/15

I was literally in a Burge of losing my mind how to get my materials for my gf's prom and a friend of mine recommended this website.. it was easy to shop , affordable and fast.. thanks for making it happen :)

diannec7
4/12/15

I ordered my tanks on Sunday and received them 10days later. And they are socute!! So excited to wear them for my weekend!

leahm16
4/12/15

I ordered a coat from this website and received it in a reasonable amount of time. However, it did not fit, in spite of having ordered a size larger than I normally take, it was too small I couldn't even get my arms in the sleeves. I had a hard time contacting customer service, finely getting through to them through PayPal, all I wanted was instruction on returning the item. I was told I would have to pay shipping (which I already knew) and it would be cost prohibitive. I give up and will donate the coat.

stacieb5
4/12/15

I ordered a standard dress size and upon receiving the dress, it did not fit me around the hip area as I thought it would. When I contacted customer service, they claimed the measurements were on the website when I ordered the dress and that I would have to dispute any differences. Upon sending video and pictures evidencing the dress didn't fit as expected, they still did not want to let me return my dress or receive any kind of refund. They do not follow their own policy and claim I ordered a custom item. I completely would not recommend this site to anyone who may want to return their items.

winsomer
4/12/15

I ordered a green Erirdress, the quality of fabric was not as I thought it would be but I still liked the design, the size was too small so I contacted the company within two days of receiving the item; 24 March 2015. I requested that I could sent the item back and get a larger size...The company responded by asking me to confirm my order number, which I did with the second email...Up until now I still have not received any more correspondence...I would never order anything else from this company. At the bottom of the email they invited me to view their website and place an order...Now why would I place a new order when the current order has not been resolved.

johnw282
4/11/15

Thank you so much for my ordered outfit. My wife loved it very much. It was shipped in time. The outfit is in very good condition. I will recommended your site to everyone. I will buy more from you again.Thanks again to all of you and the designer.

justinen2
4/10/15

Great value, good quality admired by many thank you EricDress

josphinen
4/10/15

The staff are extremely helpful and go completely out of their way to help you! I would highly recommend for unique dresses. Thank you for my amazing 30th birthday outfit!

willitahr
4/10/15

I have had really good service from Ericdress and would have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective customers. They keep me informed of my orders, deliveries and any delays, always on the ball.

janj6
4/6/15

I have always been shopping on this store for the past months. I really love it. It's like they listen to every single word and every single detail that I mention because when I order for anything they always deliver it as it is. I am grateful for the delivery of my dress, it is so pretty and I enjoy their fast delivery.

emmye1
4/6/15

This store is so perfect and the best and most exceptional especially in their delivery services. They are fast and punctual. The dress that I ordered for arrived even way much earlier than I expected it. It is just as i had ordered.

judithm20
4/6/15

I paid for the above order on line on 19/03/15 and was informed it would be delivered within 4-6 day. To date I haven't recei it and on enquiry I was only told that the item is out of stock. I had to enquire , not them contacting me with an apology and what they are going to do to remedy the situation .On several occassions I've seen the item with the same size I ordered being advertised , yet I'm told I haven't received mine because it's out of stock. As far as I'm concerned after my experience the are rip off. I paid more than £30 for the item and all I'm told us that it's out of stock full stop.

Tip for consumers: These are not legal and professional people who who demand immediate payment , but don't own up.they dont don't hesitate to cheat.

trishiac
4/4/15

I just ordered my two flower girl dresses today, my event is in three weeks, yes I did express ship. I had been searching all over the malls and found nothing that I liked. I went on line and found this web site with a dress that is perfect. I did read some of the reviews that stated to call to make sure your dress is in stock, and to use the sizing chart. I called and spoke to the staff who were friendly and helpful and confirmed that the dress was in stock with all sizes available. Order came.

keishah2
4/4/15

This dress is very stylish! I feel this is a mix of both modern and professional design approach. I liked it very much and so did my husband.

janices19
4/4/15

Great selection of shoes and the prices are as good as, if not better than, the major retailers. My order was delivered on time. Very happy and will be ordering again soon.

agathar3
4/4/15

I was nervous to order a dress online for my daughter, because I was concerned about the fit. I would generally purchase her a size 10 in clothing, so I almost ordered a 10. but was I wrong! I used the measurement chart for the dress, and she measured a size 7! Needless to say, the 7 fits well. Great purchase..very original dress. My daughter will stand out on her Communion day!

sharons62
4/4/15

I am very satisfied as a customer who just received her ordered purchase recently The delivery was perfect, the packaging was safe and I was assured of its safety and privacy. I love the dress too, it fits me perfectly.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate!

trisht1
4/3/15

For a long time, I haven't considered some things when shopping online until when I ordered for my most recent dress that was delivered to me just the other week. I realized that speed matters a lot. I ordered for my dress from EricDress and they delivered it so fast that I didn't even wait long for it. I am so happy to be associated with this store. For the first time in a long time, I am smiling because of my purchase. Excellent delivery services I can say.

Tip for consumers: Very Reliable

devonnahj
4/3/15

Just ordered a prom dress from EricDress, Customer service was so helpful and professional. Their patience was outstanding. Thank you. Great site to order from, Dress arrived fast.

roseanna3
4/3/15

I wanted to buy a gift for my mother, but I just could not find anything to fit her style. I stumbled across this site one day and I was able to order my mother a piece of jewelry that gave her the style she likes.

maricarp
4/3/15

I have ordered from this website before so knew I was going to the best in my opinion. The website is easy to navigate and use. The delivery was very prompt and the packaging was excellent. I can't wait to use it again.

muresanv
4/3/15

This is a fabulous place to browse and buy dresses. The web site is attractive and pretty easy to navigate though it's also easy to bounce around and find yourself great dresses.

The CS provide down to earth support and information on anything that might concern you or that you don't know about and really helps give you confidence in your purchase - excellent!

pearli8
4/2/15

Beautiful dress. Good communication. Arrived quickly. Also a remarkably Great price.

clariced1
4/2/15

Another great item,very pleased with purchase,fast shipping,great seller!

shazerm
4/2/15

Great bridesmaid dresses, I searched high and low. My only problem
Is that I could Not get a size 6 in the dress,. They are well made with great detail

kaylah12
4/1/15

I got my dress weeks after they said it would be delivered and it was the wrong size than what I ordered. I've contacted a representative and they told me that, "We are manufacture not re-seller " and "returning the dress is not useful for us as well." All I want is my money back but they won't confirm my return request. Will never order again, totally dissatisfied, and will not recommend.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

riannitaj
4/1/15

I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to sport a fancy dress, and I will certainly be visiting their website again. the product was of excellent quality, and was by far the best fancy dress of the night! thank you!

jennya11
3/31/15

I brought 2 tops, not very expensive i might add, they were not as expected and the quality was very poor.I wanted to return them but was told if i send them back it would cost to much so i should get a tailor to alter them.!!!. I have suggested they just refund me and i will take them to my local charity shop. Still waiting their reply.!! I very much dout i will hear.
So please if you are thinking of ordering, think again, the pictures look great but not all is as it seems.

Tip for consumers: Dont use

marilyns16
3/28/15

The delivery was really quick and the customer service was incredible, really responsive and useful. If I ever have another party this is the website I'll go to! Thanks!

frishe
3/28/15

After checking tons of other web sites and stores I came across ericdress.com, My daughter was going back and forth between two dresses and wasn't sure which one to order since she hadn't seen one of them. The great reviews and the ease of the exchange policy made us choose this store.

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
annw9
A: Definitely contact your bank and dispute the charges immediately... that is all I can say. Beware even if you do get the merchandise...many reviews have reported shotty quality and their sizing in China vs United States is completely off. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
carols70
A: AGAIN LOOKOUT!! BUYER LOOK BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CROOKS!! THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for EricDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EricDress to save!
Go to EricDress
EricDress

53 Photos for EricDress

From the business
EricDress?
Click here to post a review