US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mavise1

Spoke with Customer Service on the 'phone and they were efficient and helpful. (in 96 reviews)

sandyl26

i am looking for a wedding dress, finally i find one on this website. (in 22 reviews)

georgef19

Sexy Spaghetti Neckline Floor-Length Brush Train Prom Dress review
(in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kaylah12
4/1/15

I got my dress weeks after they said it would be delivered and it was the wrong size than what I ordered. I've contacted a representative and they told me that, "We are manufacture not re-seller " and "returning the dress is not useful for us as well." All I want is my money back but they won't confirm my return request. Will never order again, totally dissatisfied, and will not recommend.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

riannitaj
4/1/15

I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to sport a fancy dress, and I will certainly be visiting their website again. the product was of excellent quality, and was by far the best fancy dress of the night! thank you!

jennya11
3/31/15

I brought 2 tops, not very expensive i might add, they were not as expected and the quality was very poor.I wanted to return them but was told if i send them back it would cost to much so i should get a tailor to alter them.!!!. I have suggested they just refund me and i will take them to my local charity shop. Still waiting their reply.!! I very much dout i will hear.
So please if you are thinking of ordering, think again, the pictures look great but not all is as it seems.

Tip for consumers: Dont use

marilyns16
3/28/15

The delivery was really quick and the customer service was incredible, really responsive and useful. If I ever have another party this is the website I'll go to! Thanks!

frishe
3/28/15

After checking tons of other web sites and stores I came across ericdress.com, My daughter was going back and forth between two dresses and wasn't sure which one to order since she hadn't seen one of them. The great reviews and the ease of the exchange policy made us choose this store.

mikaylal1
3/27/15

I ordered a prom dress from this website a month ago and it hasn't shipped yet. My prom is in 4 days. Apparently they had my dress made but never sent it to me. I asked a representative of Ericdress.com and they made me feel like it was my fault when it absolutely was not. After 10 messages sent back and forth they told me they couldn't have my dress on my door step by prom day and would fully refund me. I will never order anything from this website ever again they have ruined my prom. And I have a rather large bust and can never find formal dresses that fit me right in the chest area so buying one from the store is not an option especially with no time for alterations.

susanm116
3/26/15

I bought two dresses, each dress was much shorter than what was pictured on the website. They were more the length of a long blouse. They were also not very well made. I was very disappointed. I will not shop with them again.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything that you might have to return.

miav1
3/26/15

This white handbag is worth a tale. I got it from Ericdress.com the size is perfect and convenient for any occasion. It has great compartments inside and it comes with a great texture that is quality and durable. It can withstand great weights and is perfect for travelling. The price is very affordable and the delivery service once ordered is great! Yes, based on my experience I would recommend the site; you will never be disappointed!

evelynt2
3/26/15

A friend recommended Ericdress as a perfect online shopping site. I saw it worth a try after looking at my friends dress. I therefore ordered a sexy red club dress and I was pleased by the price. It’s very affordable and the speed of delivery is lightening. The dress is very comfortable to wear and fits perfectly.

charliep13
3/26/15

I bought this pair of shoes from Ericdress.com. The quality of these shoes is great. They have smooth edges which makes it easy to walk in them. The price is totally great. I didn’t expect to get such a pair of stiletto shoes for 50 bucks.

kathiee
3/26/15

I arrived at the site from Google search. I was looking for 2015, latest party dresses. Driven by the price in the site, I quickly found what I wanted and ordered. Though I missed the New Year sales by hours, the price was still worth buying the dress. The dress arrived shortly after and I will shorten the review by saying I have Never Regretted Buying the dress.

ghonaferac
3/26/15

The goodness of the service turned me to a regular customer. I got well dealt with by the sites agents, I was a bit confused about what to order but with their help, I got the dress I wanted, it was also customized to fit my Measurements

debil2
3/26/15

The company is a joke! The garments are low quality and they send damaged goods and tell you to give it away because it cost too much to return to CHINA!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE. I am responding to your response. You told me yourself it would cost too much to return to CHINA and that I should give the damaged toxic garment away. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY!!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

beverlyy1
3/25/15

I ordered a Lovely green dress which I saw was perfect for summer outdoors, I got it from Ericdress.com its price is more affordable compared to other boutiques in town. I love this site because they deliver right on schedule and they provide quality dresses which has the right texture just like the description. Ladies you should try them.

rachelb45
3/25/15

A friend recommended me to visit this site and guess what? I discovered these sexy stilettos. They come in different colors of your choice and have a variety of designs; just sign in to the site and make a choice don’t forget to give your size. I was amazed at how fast my shoes were delivered! They fit comfortably and there are no complications in the ordering process. They offer great services at a fast and cheaper rate. I love this site.

juliaw18
3/25/15

My handbag was ordered online at Ericdress this site has great and variety of bags that come in different sizes, colors and textures. The price of leather price that will blow your mind. The quality of this handbag was worth a try. I am sure to shop again from the site.

mariea26
3/22/15

Just ordered my 3rd dress from ericdress.com. (my sweet 16 dress, junior prom dress and now my senior prom dres) Great customer service, so friendly and helpful. I'll always come to ericdress for my dress needs! ”

julien212
3/21/15

Placed my order 9th February it is 17th March nothing received, various emails sent last week and received tracking email which does not work!! Ordered t-shirts hoping they get here by the summer!! Cant comment on garments because I haven't got them yet - only order if you have no deadline for delivery. Its now over 5 weeks since order placed. Customer service poor

wilmad3
3/14/15

Easy ordering and they allow special orders so we can more easily try different items.

lorenam4
3/14/15

Had done business with Eric Dress for years. I have always been treated greatly. Without hesitation they came out to the door and corrected the issue when any arise. I would use the site again

evamiec
3/14/15

For a leather bag with a feminine design I would have expected it to be more expensive. having got it for 101 bucks was an achievement.

hopej1
3/14/15

Well priced and produced with quality. I loved the T-shirts so much.

richelleb
3/14/15

The shirt was cheap and the logo was well designed. The material is also soft and quality. Thanks Eric Dress...

tatjanar
3/10/15

I have ordered 2 winter jacket for my daughters .when they arrived they did not like because the sizes were to small for medium and small, material was poor, the metal button fell apart and when you take jacket off inner sleeve comes out of the sleeve because it is not attached to sleeve with anything. When I asked abut where to return it they told me to return it to Chine and I had to pay £28 shipping fee. Customer representative suggested that I am better of to resell on e-bay is appalling if you are not happy with goods sell it to somebody else.

Tip for consumers: stick with reputable companies like BHS,M&S,Debenams.

joannae1
3/9/15

It was the exact dress and size I ordered. I will refer to all my friends.i had ordered a dress for my sister.

alexim
3/8/15

I bought a prom dress for my daughter from ericdress.com.On her prom day she looked amazing, everyone commented what a fabulous dress and where did we purchase. I would highly recommend this site and not hesitate to purchase from them again.

mitchellea
3/7/15

The dresses came well packed and on time! Keep up the good work you all! If you are looking for special occasion dresses, this is the place, you won't be disappointed

gwendolynd1
3/7/15

This is my first time ordering - 3 pieces purse set.
hope transaction works out well - have ordered from China in the Past took a while to receive over 2 months. But I like the purchase of the last purse I bought - you get what you pay for.
Gwen

ludivinel
3/7/15

I receive products from Tbdress.com and it's really the best shopping online website!
I'm very satisfied by the quality of products I received, all is similar to the picture of the articles on the website.
Shipping was fast as well, and the service is kind !!
Quality of the products, the website, the shipping is similar as website well-known as Asos for exemple !

If you love fashion and to have a lot of choice on a shopping online website, you should visit and buy on Tbdress.com !

marleneb10
3/6/15

The full money has been taken out of my account on the 5 feb. but I've only received half the order.
I've tried to be patient, but with no update from Eric Dress. I'm very disappointed with this service. What is the hold- up!!!!

lynseyl
3/5/15

I will recommend ericdress.com to people in the future and will definitely be buying from you again. Thank You. Very happy customer.

hastingsv
3/1/15

I ordered from your company after extensively speaking with your staff. I ordered a red prom dress on September 12th...it arrived on my doorstep September 26th. I couldn't have asked for better service, and the dress is gorgeous! I will definitely be back to do business with your company again soon. Thank you so much to your staff for your patience and kindness. It is so appreciated!

pamelab16
2/28/15

I placed an order on 2/6/15 & still have not received it!!! They finally responded to my email on 2/26 & said they were CLOSED due to their Spring Festival from 2/13 - 2/26!!! And that it would take an ADDITIONAL 8-12 days to "PREPARE" my order!!! WOW! SO BASICALLY THEY TAKE YOUR ORDER & PAYMENT & YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL THEIR SCHEDULE PERMITS THEM TO SHIP YOUR PURCHASE!!! Further, they knew they would be closing for the "Festival" when they were taking orders & money & didnt RESPECT the customer enough to tell them! SHAMEFUL!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!

terrim15
2/28/15

I ordered 2 pair of boots in January and still have not recieved my boots, they said I would have them by the 4th of Feb. well it is now the 28th and i still have not gotten them, all these good reviews on here are B/S, NOT NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I have also noticed they have a bunch of websites with different names, BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

ulrichn
2/26/15

Die Kleider erhielt ich sind wirklich wunderbar und wurden mit großer Sorgfalt verpackt . Vielen Dank.

juanm39
2/25/15

Dear ericdress, I have already received my dress which is perfect. I wanted to thank you for having being able to react and help me in a very professional way. I will with pleasure recommend your website to my friends.

vivp2
2/25/15

I was sent a plastic handbag by Eric dress that was advertised as leather. After a protracted complaint service Paypal have agreed to refund my money.
Eric dress offered me £5 back which I refused.
Do bear in mind that if you receive shoddy goods from Eric dress it costs a lot of cash to return them to China. Eric dress know this and their goods are tat.
Do not buy from this fraudulent company

Tip for consumers: Be warned this company will rip you off.

oliviar9
2/24/15

My order didn’t take long to come. I ordered it early last week and right now I am trying it on. It fits well and has the quality I wanted. I am very satisfied with the experience.

ardeniau
2/24/15

I just bought the boots because the material resembles a leopard. I fall for wild animals and I just want to be a jungle girl. I’m so glad since I found what I have been looking for in the site and with a favorable price.

violap1
2/24/15

With the variety of colors to pick from the site gave me an option to go for my favorite; pink. The customer service was of great help because they gave me hope when I thought I had lost. Finally the dress arrived and has an elegant design that I like. I am so grateful.

vivianm19
2/24/15

It usually snows over here having a great pair of snow boots delivered was a milestone to making this chilly place lovely and comfortable. The boots accomplish their role from day to day; that is my feet are

zerrahy
2/24/15

I received my wedding dress yesterday. I bet it was cheaper than renting and dress in my hometown. Fortunate enough the quality is beyond my expectations that is why I rate this site 5-star undisputed.

winniet1
2/24/15

The maxi dress is quite comfy and very light. I love wearing it to the beach. I am not that type of woman that goes for bikini. The site has been able to provide me with great maxi dresses. I appreciate.

sandraz2
2/24/15

When I got my dress I inspected it keenly and came into a conclusion that the designer of the site has a great tailoring approach. It is an exceptional design that should have sold for more. They believe that I could get a great dress for that cheap.

yazmac
2/24/15

I could be the only one so far who bought a handbag. I had never known I could get a cheap yet leather bag until I got to the site. I will buy more from them again and again thank you.

troeds
2/23/15

I am looking forward to buying again from the site. The service I received is Worth coming back for more.

nattaliec
2/23/15

The jackets were shipped almost immediately. We did not encounter any problem whatsoever. I would like to complements the quality of the material used which makes the jacket very warm.

brittanyn5
2/23/15

What makes me more happy buying here is the discounts and the pricing. Despite having ordered a cheap dress, I got it in a worthy quality. Cheers for the service.

harleyr12
2/23/15

My friend recommended me to the site… She said that she had bought the dress successful. Without hesitating I ordered mine after I found it in the product list. I am glad I got it..

harryr21

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Very worried as following confirmation of order on 2/12/14 no: 214432 and payment taken I have not had further contact re my large Christmas gifts order , and despite Ericdress' notice that it could take up to 48 hours which has now passed.Neither have I had a reply to chasing up messages as yet and wonder if I should contact Paypal.
12/4/14
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Thanks for your mail.
We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
12/4/14
Add your answer
Q: Id like to know if my order will arrive in time for xmas as per their delivery and processing guides ......Order NO.208363 and Order NO.207655...been long after the original date !!!!
12/15/14
ericdresse
A: Dear friend,
Nice day.
we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Ericdress Team
12/15/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

53 Photos for EricDress