US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

josev17

I've been charged of an extra cost from the company I rented the car from. (in 217 reviews)

annak58

This will give you some idea of how serious these guys are about customer service! (in 23 reviews)

rachelg32

We have used Booking Group over 8 years now and have always had a 1st class service. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brandonp19
5/14/15

It was a real big deal! Car was good, and the price reasonably for this kind of car.

amyb56
5/8/15

I would like to thank you and your staff for the excellent service we received from you all.

bettyh22
5/8/15

Just thought I would drop you a line to thank you for the car we had on hire last week. Your man was waiting for us at the airport and the handover was very quick and clear. The car was excellent and the drop off on our return was easy.

davids322
5/8/15

Once again many thanks for the car hire, as usual the service was of the highest order.
We will back to your beautiful island during August this year and I will contact you nearer the time to arrange another hire.
Take care and don't work too hard.

eleanorb10
5/8/15

My previous reservation was in July and I wrote afterwards to thank you for the excellent service. You were therefore a natural choice this time. We look forward to seeing you.

miguelt11
5/8/15

I am planning another trip to Cyprus early next year and will certainly use your services again. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to my friends and relatives, should they be visiting Cyprus.

donaldl25
5/8/15

Just a message to thank you once again for the excellent service and vehicle that we received from yourself on our annual holiday to Grece. We are both now back at work and looking forward to being with you again next year.

michaelb212
5/8/15

We rented a car last month. You picked us up at Jantzen Beach RV Park. Your help at the office was wonderful. Thank you!

maraj1
5/8/15

I don't know what to say, but Thank You so much for helping me while my car was being repaired! It was a blessing and it meant so much to me.

lindaa44
5/8/15

You're one in a million! Thank you so much for everything, Thanks

thomasc79
5/8/15

Thank you for arranging my reservations for three islands in HI. You have provided the best deals and we're looking forward to our vacation.

davidd132
5/8/15

Thanks very much for the quick service. Your rates are much better than the national websites

dorisg4

kathleenn5

shalk
5/8/15

this is a fraudulent company. they charged my card and gave me no car. phone numbe ron their voucher is wrong. if u phone them they say email us and if i email them asking for refund they do not respond. i am surprised why companies like green motion, money supermarket do business with them. this company should be fined and banned. they say they will respond to emails but trust me, they will not respond. they subcontract to ACE and ACE sub-contracts to green motion and none takes any responsibility of no-car but yes-charge.

fernandos13
5/6/15

It was a rainy week in France when we booked a car through economy bookings. It was such a pleasure that we used their car for the holiday, it would have been a disaster without the car. Car was in good condition, new one.

williams320
5/6/15

I rented a car in San Francisco through Economybookings.com for the second time and both times my journey went great. One time I have problem with insurance, but once i come back home, i send email to them and customer service of company was solved my situation. I'm completely satisfied with their services.

mariei1
5/6/15

Rented a car through economybookings.com and had an issue with my refund so I actively communicated with their support team by email, I always got quick responses, they completely understood my request and did they best to ful fill it as soon as possible. As a result, I got my refund in full and I was very impressed by their quality of service. They will certainly get my recommendations.

christinek25
5/6/15

I book a car from Economybookings in May this year. The staff were so nice and really helped out. I had some issues and we were able to move through with no problems or stress. I am very thankful to them for this. The car I hired was a Ford Mondeo and it was beautiful to drive.

bettinap
5/6/15

I booked a car via economybookings.com by phone with a pick up at Marseille airport, the car was supplied by Sixt. It was my first time when I booked a rental thru such a website so I needed a consultation and manager that I've been speaking to gave me full info on my rental opportunities, additional options and explained a booking procedure. Thanks to it I knew in advance everything about the fuel policy, whether it is necessary to buy an excess insurance or not (I bought, they provide their own) and other special aspects. At the rental desk I was told exactly the same that economybookings.com manager already explained me. I got almost new clean car and even received an upgrade and as a result had a great smooth rental.

estherf14
5/6/15

Car rental went v smoothly. Excellent car picked up at one location, dropped off at another for a good deal lower cost than I was quoted directly by any of the major rental companies.

richardg84
5/6/15

Economybookings prices were so much cheaper than the rest I booked with them when flying to Sydney for the week. They gave me a good new car at the agreed price so it worked out well. At the last minute I decided to take a GPS @ $5 per day, but try as I might I cound not get it to work properly. When I returned the car I complained and they reluctantly did not charge me for it. When I got back home my son inlaw had the same model GPS in his car and I discovered the I was not using it correctly. MY FAULT. So in hindsight they treated me very well and I recommend them

marcuss38

It's a nice service
But if at reception person is spiking in English then it's more better

sergiop8
5/6/15

The main point was good value for money. The vehicle we received was up-to-date, clean and spacious and a pleasure to drive.

lisae31
5/6/15

I've saved tons of money going with this option and the more seasoned I become, the more comfortable I've found bidding and express deals. Definitely recommend this to all travelers!

joshuam55
5/6/15

I just came back from my journey in Munich where I was renting a car and I would like to share with you my impressions. The company which service I used is called economybookings.com. It was the first time I've rented a car through this company, and must say, that my first time was pretty successful. I am used to value my time, so it was very positive for me that I without troubles found a car and all the useful information at their web site. And I could choose, where to pick up my car, so I've chosen airport and when I arrived in Munich, it was already waiting for me at the parking lot.

jamess244
5/6/15

Easy, fast car hire pick up/return. Value for money as the car provided was near brand new.

angelh16
5/6/15

Would use again. Good value and service.

gloriac17
5/6/15

Never heard them before. Got to know through web search. They had the best deal for the vehicle I was looking for. To be honest, took a chance to go with them as neither me or non of my friends know about them. The initial deposit was only about 15% and the rest I had to pay only on vehicle collection. That gave me some confidence.
In the end everything(the vehicle, service, etc.) were as promised and excellent. I am totally happy and would definitely go back to them for my next need.

brendam42
5/6/15

Couldn't have been better. Frequent pick ups from airport. Car was ready when we arrived at car hire office. Very happy with car and service.

hazelt7
5/6/15

Actually a great company! Got my car in Barcelona – Alfa Romeo! Fantastic car with no problem at all. The manager was very polite with a nice voice told me everything I needed. Thanks

shawnj10
5/6/15

We rent via this website to book a car every time when we go to Austria, about 5 times in a row. Cars were provided by different companies, but we had remarks to them just once, when the tires were in a rather poor condition. Apart from that – excellent experience every time, helpful staff, online booking service on a high level and a lot of cars to choose from. On our last rental we covered about 1,500 km trouble free.

eddieb27
5/6/15

This is the fourth time I have used auto Europe for my car rentals on England and I have never had any problems.

josephm101
5/5/15

Have used Booking Group over 30 times during the last 5 years - never let us down, first class service with easy access to and from the Airport - keep it up!

rachelg32

barbarah53
5/5/15

Good price and a very good car, nice comfortable and clean. Just what I aspect from your care service. I had a good experience with Booking Group!

thomasr49
5/5/15

I will say that the staff at the return location were excellent, they did an excellent job and were very welcoming and friendly.

markr116
5/5/15

Excellent service, Excelent service from all members of staff, and website easy to use. Vehicles are very clean and tidy.

annak58
5/4/15

On more than one occasion over the years the company owner has given me her own car well outside of opening hours to help me out of a sticky situation. This will give you some idea of how serious these guys are about customer service!

nicks92
5/4/15

Thank you so much indeed for making a new reservation, on my behalf, for less expensive cost. Your kindness has already made my trip to Australia more than worthwhile even before my departure.

nicholash26
5/4/15

Very quick check out. The cars are in order from lowest to highest price that makes it very easy to decide on a rental. An imbedded print button on the delivery of the confirmation page would be a nice touch.

sheilas21
4/30/15

This website for a car rental is VERY VERY deceitful. Please look at all reviews when booking with this site. I booked an economy car rental from Fox Car Rental Service in Phoenix for one week thinking I would be paying $173.00 for the TOTAL car rental. They also wanted the payment up front. Before I entered my payment information it stated the TOTAL car rental would be $173.00. It was not until AFTER I paid for the rental that it showed that taxes and fees were not included (in fine print-AFTER payment was made). I called Fox Rental to see if that was true and was informed that since Economybooking.com was a third party rental that not only was the taxes and fees not included but they would be holding $450.00 on my credit card until after the car was returned and that my total would be the $173.00 for the rental PLUS 0ver $100 extra for taxes and fees. They would then take out the $270 plus dollars from the $450 and credit the different back on my credit card. I called Economybooking.com to cancel the rental reservation and was told there was a cancellation fee of $33.00 since I didn’t cancel within 48 hours. Although I did not see any cancellation policy on the site (mine you that I made the reservation on a Wednesday night for a Friday reservation). I just hate I gave Economybooking.com $33 for their scheming tactic. Just imagine how much money they made off other people they have already schemed. The good news is that I was able to rebook with Hotwire.com for a compact car with Hertz for $199.00 taxes and fees total for the same number of days. Buyer Beware!! DO NOT BOOK WITH ECONOMYBOOKING.COM

alberta36
4/28/15

Clear and understandable, great professional service. Thank you economybookings now, I will be leaving the country back to Holland soon ..... will spread the good news though.

maynardk12
4/24/15

std
4/24/15

This company does not think about customer care or encouraging repeat business. I just wish I had taken he time to check out the reviews first. Avoid this company at all costs, always check out the company reviews and make sure they are registered in every country of operation. The one star reviews speak for themselves, not a company one would wish to deal with more than once.

natalier8
4/17/15

Awesome service! Painless! It was very fast and quick and the cheapest rate :-) Thank You! Will highly recommend to all friends and relatives!

kanej1
4/17/15

This company has no ethical business values. They full charged my debit card and not provided me rental car. I contacted them several times and they are refusing to give me a refund. They charged me for services they haven't provided, this company is total scam.

lynnk26
4/16/15

This website deliberately confuses the consumer with another site called economybooking.com. Note that I will never make the mistake again of mixing up these two businesses. Economy Bookings gives you a total cost for car rental, and then does not live up to that agreement. I called their customer service line and was told to look at the first page, not the second page, where the total cost was listed. Even if you read carefully you will not be able to figure out what the total cost will be, because total doesn't mean total. The fact that their name is one 's' different from a legitimate company only confirms in my mind their intent to deceive the consumer.

nassera2
4/13/15

6 hours after booking I received an e-mail from "confirmations@bookinggroup.com" notifying me that my reservation was cancelled, without stating a specific reason. When calling their office, they informed me that my reservation was cancelled because they ran out of cars at that location. However, they offered me for $20 MORE another car that is 4 classes LOWER than what I originally reserved! I sent an e-mail requesting them to find a solution since it is now one day later in California (apparently they're located in Latvia) and other rates have gone up already. I received this response "I see this booking is cancelled. Of course no charges for that." I received no further response to my subsequent e-mail.

albertw22
4/8/15

Economy Bookings was very easy to use and the step by step process to check out was very smooth.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi
I am in Italy and i want to rent a car for 9 days. I have a doubt because i'm 23 years old, and the others rent car companies requires a pay extra for the age. We must pay this money with you? thanks for all
4/15/13
Add your answer
Q: Does anyone think it reasonable for this company to delay paying a refund for up to 45 days and rely on the fact that they do not need to abide with regulation and code of conduct present in other EU states. To refer customers to their terms on conditions alone and offer nothing further is morally wrong and not good business, does anyone have a view on this?
4 weeks ago
Answer
garyg32
A: In my experience, they'll never respond and hope that you'll just go away and forget about it. They ended up costing me more money that if I had just gone with my usual car rental company. Sorry to say, but there are many reviews that basically say the same thing. These guys don't deserve to be in business.
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
EconomyBookings?