US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

patriciar28

Great service provided, will go the extra mile to ensure the right car with the requested specifications is found. (in 157 reviews)

debrae6

I have never found anywhere cheaper and the customer service is excellent. (in 19 reviews)

macekk

Shuttle picked us up within 10 minutes and took us to collect the car. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

annabelb1
12/19/14

Worst booking site I've ever used - not even sure if this is a legitimate company. I rented a car through economy booking when I was on holidays in France and I ended up being charged hundreds of dollars extra for mileage for being a 'french resident' when they do not ask for an address - once something has gone wrong it is IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT THEM!!!! THEY ONLY ACCEPT CALLS FOR NEW RENTALS BUT REFUSE TO TAKE ANY CALLS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OR COMPLAINTS!!! Do not use this company they are a joke.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!

rodae
12/17/14

I have use Economybookings a couple of times and have always been very happy with the service. I am travelling to Upington again next October and will be using economybookings again. Thanks for a great service.

ud37
12/17/14

Worst car renting experience ever, they don't tell you until after the booking that it doesn't include all the taxes and fees in the quoted price, which you don't notice in the fine print below the big font quote "total price due" after they've nicked you for their share ($50 in my case), then the scam renter (in my case Fox Las Vegas) gives you a bill for more than twice the amount you think you're going to pay and double talks you into believing that ultimately you will pay the economybookings.com price, then after telling you they are going to put a "hold charge" in the amount of the economybookings price on you discover they actually process a transaction for that full amount that is over double the price you expected to pay, then you have to dispute the charge and spend time and effort explaining it, then the car is a piece of crap that breaks down on you and almost gets you killed on I-215, and I'm still fighting this, bottom line if you want piece of mind and a good renting experience and not risk your life DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

barm
12/13/14

F**k you economybookings

A big thanks to all who have posted their 1 star comments on here thus allowing me to avoid a similar tragic experience. I'm sorry to all who who got ripped-off by these unscrupulous ba$tards.

Any review higher than 1 star was purchased - have you noticed that the stars are 1 or 5 and barely nothing in between?
***************************
Yesterday, December 12th, I booked with economybookings for a Ft. lauderdale car rental through a reputable carrier. Immediately an internet confirmation came thru for $568 and not the $324 I agreed to (called 'Refundable Excess'). Immediately I called their number, nearly 30 minutes on hold, to clear this up. They said they would take care of this, I commented on his good English and asked 'where are you located?', 'Latvia' was his response......I then requested that the send me a new confirmation before processing my charge - I was suspicious.
I immediately looked up this company on the internet and saw this and a couple of other sites all warning what a scam this booking service is. I then called MasterCard and the charge hadn't been processed yet - I told them to block it and MasterCard said that there is the possibility that they would sell my credit card info....BOOM! - cancelled the card right there.

An hour later I rcv'd this email from economybookings:

We’d like to inform you that we were unable to process payment via credit card number provided for your car reservation.
Possible reasons:
- Wrong credit card expiration date

You can change your payment information by entering your order number on Economybookings.com. Please select “MY ORDER” in the upper right corner.
Enter your reference number ********** and your e-mail address to login.

You may also provide the correct credit card details for your rental confirmation by contacting our call center or by e-mail reservations@bookinggroup.com
- Credit card blocked by Bank or customer
Please contact your bank, maybe your bank blocks transfers for some European countries.
************************************

josev17
12/13/14

I've been charged of an extra cost from the company I rented the car from. I asked for clarifications to Economybookings Client Service, and they supported me very quickly.
Very good service, considering that it's a web company.

janiss
12/9/14

I forgot to take the copy of my subscription and they told me that it was not a problem, Very helpful team, they even gave us a bottle of water before departing. Everything went fast as natural. Many thanks to the nice staff ;)

matthewm64
12/7/14

I had very good service from www.economybookings.com when I invite my car. I talk with them by phone and they where helpful. Alamo upgraded my car. Very quick service when I left at the airport, the woman at alamo relaese me very quick.

cecilias4
12/6/14

gilberts14
12/5/14

The car was great. The service person is also great. And price was good me. Highly recommended to use this rental booking service

sureyyah
12/5/14

Unfortunately, there is no option to check 'no stars' when rating this company. This company is a rip off. They offer an insurance called "Refundable excess" to cover any damage upto a relatively small amount. When making a booking, I did not realized that this box was already checked, so I had to pay $97 extra for this insurance. The way it sounded (refundable) I thought it would be refunded after I completed my trip since I didn't do any damage to the rental car. Well, it is NOT refundable!! The wording on their site and documents need to be read very carefully. Because of this rip off alone, I will NEVER book any vehicles through this company. They can rip someone off only once!!

Additionally, I had to wait for more than one hour to pick up my car at my destination as there was only one agent helping and a long line of customers. This was excruciating after a very long trip. If I hadn't already paid for this reservation, I certainly would have gone to another car rental counter which would have been faster AND cheaper! NEVER do business with the Economy Bookings!

charlesc71
12/4/14

I made a reservation for a car for a trip in January 2015. I wondered why my credit card was charged a foreign transaction fee. The car is in the USA we were renting it in the USA . In the process of cancelling have stopped payment and are hoping for the best! Because they are located in LATVIA we are suppose to pay an exchange fee. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE

kylen5
12/3/14

HORRIBLE,GREEDY, MISLEADING CO. they take your booking, screw it up, and charge you full price. when i found they screwed up my location, i simply asked to switch and they said it would be over $100. so i cancelled and now they want FULL PAYMENT, when THEY screwed it up..horrible customer service,

mariar42
12/2/14

THEY DESERVE NO STARS!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE PAID FOR MY CAR UP FRONT JUST TO FIND OUT THAT I COULD NOT RENT IT WHEN GETTING TO THE AIRPORT! DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT RENT FROM HERE! IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK AND NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME BACK AND I LOST OUT ON $200!!!! RIDICULOUS DO NOT RENT I REGRET NOT READING REVIEWS BEFORE HAND!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!! TERRRIBLE! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!! >:-O

mercedesb1
11/26/14

Economy bookings are THIEVES. I cancelled a booking and despite doing it 72 hs in advance, they charged me 33 USD. I made a new booking (correct one this time), booked their insurance and when arrived to car rental had to pay insurance again as economybookings was not recognized. I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THE REFUND.
SCAMMERS! CONMEN!

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE

isabels2
11/14/14

STAY AWAY form this company. It's a scam. I've cancelled my reservation two moths before the date of the reservation, and I never see my money back.

jacquesd8
11/9/14

EconomyBookings rental car is the worst company that I met for 45 years of car rental. Their objective is just to get their percentage on businesses they make with companies with which they subcontract the car rental. They don't care at all of their customers. My experience last September in UK with them : for a 15 days rental cost of £170, I was charged £622 for a damage evaluated to £100 by a UK garage. After 1 month of disputes by email, they were not able to provide me with an invoice of the repair. My advice : Avoid renting a car with this ExpensiveBookings company.

Jacques Deprez, Belgium

daniellem7
10/31/14

They added about $300 extra to my rental agreement when I went to pick up the car. The deal seems good until you have to pick up the car, then they tack on additional charges. Don't rent from here!! Go to Enterprise or Budget!!!!

Tip for consumers: Worst company ever. Their customer service leaves you on the phone for 30 mins and then hangs up on your call when you try to ask for a refund. Total scammers and thieves.

karenh54
10/14/14

Total Scammers!
We booked a car for pick-up at Boston airport. They tood a $188.92 deposit immediately upon reservation. When we arrived at the airport, I realized that no car rental agency had been specified on their reservation confirmation, which I had made 3 months earlier. We tried phoning their 24/7 line...my husbands' phone went dead waiting for an answer. We noticed that Budget and Alamo were listed at the bottom of the page and so started there. The fellow at Budget was very helpful and asked every single car rental agency in the airport; NOt ONE of them had our reservation. We then rented through Budget. I have been trying to get hold of there scammers, but they don't seem to answer their "help" lines. I will proceed to the Better Business Bureau if I get no satisfaction. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!

Tip for consumers: RUN FROM THIS "COMPANY"!!

claudiab9
10/13/14

Horrible! I needed a car from the Fort Lauderdale AIRPORT location, where I could get there in a city bus @ 7pm. They gave me a Fort Lauderdale DOWNTOWN location where not only I could not get on a bus (would have to make two transfers in a not very nice part of town, leave my house at 4pm to be there at 7 and that was not what I wanted with a 7 year old child). They refuse to refund me because I did not want to use their services from the Downtown location. So I ended up paying and not BEING able to use the car because I did get another car where I could get there in the bus. Horrible service from their customer service. Horrible service from their email response where I have explained many times it is THEIR fault that they did not have a car in the airport location!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use it. I ended up paying for something I did not use!

pral
10/4/14

Tip for consumers: We hired for pickup and drop off at LAX. Didn't think about a GPS but received an offer for one before we picked the car up...... It was indispensable with the 1500 mile trip we had planned. Car was great, service was great. Glitch with billing was addressed quickly and to our complete satisfaction.

evangelosm
10/3/14

I arranged for a car rental through EconomyBookings.com in August specifying that our arrival at Heathrow airport would be just before midnight hence car collection would be at that time. All this was specified on the booking confirmation I received. No point in saying that we arrived at Thrifty Car Rentals near Heathrow Airport to find out that they were shut. I called EconomyBookings as well as emailed them the next day and was promised an investigation and a reply within 7-21 business days. That was in early September. They have not replied and have not received a refund either. I am totally dissapointed by their inefficiency and inability to behave professionally.

garyg32
10/2/14

Believe these negative reviews!! I'm very sorry I never saw them before I rented through economybookings.com. No need to go through all the detail. I had the same miserable experience as many others with excessive, unnecessary charges. Then they never did respond to any of my e-mails and they don't answer their customer service line. Next time I'll check the reviews first. And rent a car from a more reliable, reputable company.

daw318
10/1/14

My wife and I were travelling in Carlifornia in June, I did try to book a car on this website in San Francisco but the booking was never complete after I supplied my credit card information without 3 digits security code. There was no emaill confirmation received and no pick up point told in the City. I was trying to call to check whether the booking was valid but the phone line was just playing music for a half of hour long twice. I had to give up. I went to other company and got a car.
On return my credit card statement shows I was charged. I had called economybooking's London office and SF office twice, I heard half hour music on both phone lines again, the worst experience I have ever had.
Finally, I had emailed them numerous times and took 6 weeks long to get partial refund. I regard ths website and their customer service extremely poor and I will never recommend them

Tip for consumers: never use them

dazb
9/29/14

As a web-based business owner - Do Not Use These Scammers.

This is the kind of company you are dealing with:

I bought car hire from EconomyBookings.Com - aka bookinggroup.com. The policy I bought, stated online, it included damage collision waiver and personal insurance. AKA - it had green tick boxes stating insurance was included.

After buying, I queried the status with the underlying car hire company (economybooking.com just book with a local car hire company) - they stated there was a non-optional additional daily charge for insurance! This made the car hire substantially more expensive on the whole (50%).

As I wasn't made aware of this up-front, I asked for a refund. This all happened within 2 days of booking my car hire. ie. I booked, and asked for a refund, within 48 hours.

I was told the fee charged by economybookings.com would NOT be refunded. I thought, this is clearly a mistake, and queried. 10 emails later, and they still won't refund my initial charge.

This is not a company you want to deal with. They will incorrectly sell you car hire, then simply point to their terms and conditions. They operate outside the law, and will simply ignore all complaints - I am now taking this up with my credit card company and I urge all other customers to do the same.

Again, DO NOT USE this company!

Tip for consumers: AVOID them at all costs.

pimj4
9/22/14

Beware of extra costs, the voucher price is NOT the price you actually pay. Customer support is near to non existent. Mails get a reply but only in general terms. The terms you agree to when you book mean nothing when a dispute arises, suddenly only the general terms apply...

Would I use their services again? Big NO.

caroll25
9/20/14

We rented a car via Economy Booking, picked up last night from Zoom rental, which is an offsite car rental company in Toronto International airport.

This is the first time we rent through Economy Booking and with Zoom. The reason for choosing this offsite company is because of competitive rates quoted through Economy Booking, and the rate quoted is inclusive of basic collision damage waiver and theft insurance.

We were shocked and disappointed that when we picked up the car from Zoom's counter, we were told that no way the rates would include the insurance stated above, After referring to the booking confirmation from Economy Booking, I noticed that there was no mentioned of the insurance being inclusive in rental. It however states that "if you subscribe to an additional sUper CDW package, it will be at your own cost...".

I believe Economy Booking purposely and intentionally omit basic insurance being inclusive in the rental from the booking confirmation.

Since we arrived on a late evening flight, by the time we arrived at the rental site it was close to their end of business. Since they are located off site, there was no other car rental company in the vicinity which we can rent from. In the end, we were no choice but had to pay an additional CAD 16.99 +tax per day for basic insurance, which was more than the rental cost Economy Bookings quoted.

I will never rent from Economy Booking again, and will not recommend it to anyone else.

I should also state that the service provided by Zoom was fine. Our complain and dissatisfaction are towards Economy Bookings.

Sent from my iPad

renaton2
9/19/14

Economybookings.com's name is bookinggroup, my suggestion is to check if this is the company even if the name is different.
It is a big mess and a huge trap. Worst service of all. I paid the entire rental and later I had to add one more day. They would charge almost the price of a week to add one more day. I requested to leave that way. So they automatically charged more 77 usd (the original period, without the extra day). They explained me that those were taxes, not included before, but now included. They just decided to add the taxes. So I canceled the entire reservation, as I could cancel up to 72 hours in advance. They charged me more 33 dolars.
Some more facts about them: To receive an email reply from them you have to send more than 5 emails. To have the refund it takes 30 business days. Their prices are the highest in the market although they have good options at unknown rental companies that if you do a research are cheaper at their own website - besides these cheaper companies don't have airport counters.

Tip for consumers: Book at economycarhire.com and NEVER at bookinggroup.com

timurk1
9/1/14

I booked with these guys a car at August 2014. They took me 100% of rent cost as prepayment. When I tried to pickup the car at the airport there was no car at all. I reached their support guys by phone by they did not even say "Sorry" They did not care that took my money and did not provide any service they just did not even care. I had to spend several hours at the airport trying to find the car and finally payed 3 times more for the car than expected from at the local company. At the moment I'm still trying to receive my money back from them.

Tip for consumers: Do not deal with these guys. They will take your money for nothing.

cathyc28
8/28/14

After they asked for my drivers info 3 x and in the end could not verify for my state, I cancelled.
I have called 3x to ask for my refund and have not had a response. I will have to call the bank and have the charges reversed. Meanwhile I set up a car rental for approx the same price directly with a long time reputable rental service. Wish I had read the reviews first

Tip for consumers: Go directly to the car rental service and ask them to match the price.

evei
8/25/14

Avoid using Econonmy Bookings. It's just a directory.
We paid 40 euros online thinking we were securing a car with Budget.ie.Truth is, we paid a brocker that redirects your search of a rental towards the different companies offering their services. Next time I need a car, I'll go straight to the usual companies websites.
No problems with Budget.ie. Staff was helpul and professional.

Tip for consumers: Compare the vehicles and prices, but then book your car straight with the car rental Cie. Not via Economy Bookings.

johnl167
8/24/14

To everyone thinking of booking via EconomyBookings.com, I would advise you to read my story before sending money their way:

I first wrote to Kristina (support@bookinggroup.com) from Economybookings.com on 3 May 2014 after a trip to Italy. Today, the date is 25 August 2014. She has constantly told me that investigation is still pending, but 115 days later I am still in the dark as to what went wrong with my booking. To add insult to injury, I have been charged an extra EUR 137 from Europcar Roma.

--------

RE: Europcar reservation numbers #987175432 & #983674274

We would like to file a complaint and a refund request of EUR 114.00 – see below and attached:

WE DID NOT GET THE CARS WE ORDERED

On 15 April 2014, we reserved two Fiat 500L 1.3 (or similar) vehicles online (one for each reservation number), 5 days before our pick-up on 20 April 2014. We had initially reserved two Fiat Panda 1.2 (or similar) vehicles online on 23 February 2014 but subsequently amended both bookings to the Fiat 500L 1.3 (or similar) because the Fiat Panda was way too small for our requirements.

On 20 April 2014, upon arrival at Europcar Rome Termini Train Station at 12pm, your employee Mr Paolo told us that the system had completely disregarded our Fiat 500L 1.3 booking amendment. In addition, Paolo said that there were only Fiat Panda cars available at the carpark, and if we wanted a larger category, we would have to bear a materially increased cost.

This caused us immense inconvenience, as we had to squeeze SIX adults and SIX 100-Liter hardcase luggages in two tiny Fiat Panda cars for 3 days. This would not have happened if we had received two Fiat 500L as per our order.

WE WERE CHARGED TWO GPS SYSTEMS BUT ONLY RECEIVED ONE

Our bookings clearly included TWO GPS Navigational systems (one for each car), which we had prepaid online, but upon pick-up, Paolo told us that our bookings only entitled us to only one GPS and that if we were to request for a second GPS, it would cost an extra EUR 30.

Paolo coldly told us to make do with one GPS, as he assumed we were going to be travelling together, which was a wrong assumption. We frequently split routes and one car could only rely on Google Maps on iPad to navigate, which was ridiculous, as we had paid for a GPS. Again, this clearly would not have happened if we had received TWO GPS navigational systems as per our order.

WE WERE OVERCHARGED

We have been charged a total of EUR 210 per car for use of each Fiat Pandas. According to our rate details sheet, a car with GPS costs EUR 168.29.

As you can see, we were overcharged by EUR 42 per car (overcharged by 25%) excluding the GPS overcharge for 1 car.

We insist that we are refunded the following amounts to the respective credit cards:

Res No. 983674274: EUR 42 refund

Res No. 987175432: EUR 72 refund (including GPS which we did not receive but paid for)

It would be useful if you could reply a response to us by next week (9 May).

eevak
8/22/14

The worst experience ever at Toronto "airport". People, do no use this company!! We had to pay double the price we agreed on. The lady at the counter made all these unnessecery addons to our resevation and told us that she is not going to rent the car, if we do not pay for the extras. At that point we really needed the car and made a claim afterwards. Still no answer from the booking group. Then again, what can you expect, this company is based in Latvia..

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company!!!

sams154
8/21/14

Don't use EconomyBookings!

Not honest, wicked business model, and not actually pay part of customer's deposit money to reserve your car from Rental Companies!!

I flew with my family from Asia to London, a few days then train Biarritz France. Booked my car in June for my family with kids arrival on 12 August at France. Everything confirmed, paid over 130 Euros as reservation for my car for five days.

Then I was scared reading many poor reviews about the company. I managed to call long distance to their England office phone no., and got the phone no. of Citer/Enterprise car rental company at Train Station at Biarritz France, and called. Both confirmed that I would get my car.

The overnight train through Paris to Biarritz was very late (recently many late trains in France partly due to people stealing cables). And due to my poor French and other reasons my family missed the station. We managed to go back to Biarritz train station Citer/Enterprise, more than three hours late than the appointed time. The lady in Citer/Enterprise told me that because I did not call them within two hours of the appointed time, the car was rented to others. And no more car available that day, even from airport.....so my whole family, without knowing French, was stuck there under much stress already and forthcoming, the first day of our planned pleasure trip in France!

Nothing was stated about "late hour MUST CALL or NO Car available" in the Terms nor on the most important Summary sent to me which I was told to bring along in my trip. Citer/Enterprise told me that EconomyBookings did not give them any penny for reserving cars and it is legitimate for them to rent it out!

Tip for consumers: Don't use EconomyBookings! Not honest, wicked busines model, and not actually pay part of customer's deposit money to reserve your car from Rental Companies!!

erikh18
7/13/14

Avoid this company!! They promised a rental car from a "top tier" rental firm at Heathrow, and when we received our booking confirmation, it was with a 2nd-rate company that was off-site and for which you have to pay for a bus to get there. When we immediately asked them to cancel, based on the false information provided, they canceled the reservation, but kept our £14 deposit. Don't ever use them!

roc414
6/24/14

absolutely not honest. I booked a car for 315 euros and they converted one day after, automatically, the price to 460 euros because they had not anymore my car, WHITHOUT SAY ME ANYTHING!! if I would not notice this operation (and I done this after read on various forum about this company..), I would had a worst surprise at desk rent car. First and last time I use your service, I will report this site on many trip forum's

randyb30
6/12/14

made a reservation, they listed several car companies and when they confirmed I had a reservation they did not even list the name of a car company to pick up the car at... that made me suspicious. Tried to call .... the phone number they list is unreachable. Tried to click on the cancel.. they say you can cancel but upon clicking on cancel nothing happened. this company is a big fraud. The company listed the price in Dollars but charged rate in Euros...

paulh94
6/4/14

Thieves. Not only do they not respond but they are liars, luckily my credit card took big steps and blocked the FIVE payments they were trying to withdraw . They ARE BASED IN LATVIA, The credit card company said they are suspicious and trying to build up and small reputation so as to trick others, but the main thing is they have YOUR credit card details in LATVIA. DO NOT USE. They quoted me $523 then tried to take another $2455 in "extras" .Srptick to the main companies in safe countries.

marilynm13
5/29/14

uitstekende service. Hebben gevonden de dienst gebruiksvriendelijk, en toen was er een fout van mijn kant ze aan mijn e-mail antwoordde telefonisch geruststellend me dat alles ok was en ze beantwoordde alle vragen die ik had in een zeer vriendelijke en satisfactoy manier. Gebruik gemaakt van deze dienst in het verleden en zal ze zeker gebruiken in de toekomst.

anthonyh41
5/28/14

J'étais un peu nerveux, parce que j'avais toujours traité seulement avec les marques nationales bien connues. Toutefois, l'écart de prix était telle que nous avons décidé de prendre le risque et faire un essai. Il s'est avéré être l'une des meilleures expériences de location que j'ai eu.

martinh50
5/28/14

Très bon service, réservé pour les trois dernières années et sans faille
Je recommande vivement Economybookings pour ceux qui réservent une location de voiture

leratow
5/27/14

BIGGEST FRAUDSTERS!!!. My car had gone in for repairs and I could not get a courtesy car from my insurance so I decided to rent a car for the 6 days that my car would be in for repairs. Literally minutes after transacting with economybookings.com, I got a call from my insurance to say they would offer me a rental for the time in which I did not have a car. I tried to cancel the transaction and to my horror I was being charged a ridiculous cancellation fee. Should there not be some rule that cancellations made on the same day as the reservation or within 48hrs should not be charged? I do wish I would have read the reviews before giving my credit card details away. My wish is to save someone else, DO NOT USE ECONOMYBOOKINGS.COM. There is nothing economical about them

donnal32
5/27/14

very impressed!!! I'm a regular customer and have rented cars from various locations in Europe. I'm always happy with the service so always come back.

lisab89
5/26/14

Excellent service, Excelent service from all members of staff, and website easy to use. Vehicles are very clean and tidy.

denniss59

Very disappointing...
When I picked up the car at Seville Airport, I was confronted with another €40 for out of office hours payment and another €40 for return location (Malaga) being different then pick up.
Both these details (pickup time and return location) had been filled in at their site to get a qoute, but only after having made the payment in the confirmation details, somewhere between the lines they start to speak about these extra cost.

tomm829
5/26/14

quick, easy and always a good car. It is easy to rent a car. You can book online, you know immediately if the car of your choice is available. The price is right, no surprises, no extra’s if you don’t want or need them. No fuss at delivery nor at the returning of the car. Just good.

tammyt9
5/26/14

Bom serviço e conselhos para não hesitou em voltar! Recebi bons conselhos e dicas no momento da reserva, que eu não tinha tido no momento da reserva de aluguer de automóveis, no passado, de outras empresas. A pessoa com quem falei foi muito bom e eu não hesite em contactar novamente quando houver a necessidade de um carro de aluguer. Muito feliz com o serviço até agora - espero que tudo vai correr bem, no outro extremo, quando eu pegar o carro.

angelau1
5/25/14

Book Online for Fast Reliable car hire
Setup an online account to enable a quick and hassle free car pickup at your arrival airport or destination.

josephp33
5/23/14

Reliable and Good Communicators

Have been using them for years, good reliable service and excellent for calling back, also competitive

ashleym61
5/23/14

First Class service and very easy to book

This was the easiest car hire company that we have booked a car through the service first class 10 out of 10

bethb13
5/22/14

Great company, great car, great holiday!

Great experience, lovely car. Will definitely use this company again for future visits!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi
I am in Italy and i want to rent a car for 9 days. I have a doubt because i'm 23 years old, and the others rent car companies requires a pay extra for the age. We must pay this money with you? thanks for all
4/15/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?