US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

josev17

I've been charged of an extra cost from the company I rented the car from. (in 368 reviews)

williamf50

Good customer service, great price, definitely recommend to others keep up the good job guys. (in 50 reviews)

monicam28

I will definitely return and will recommend your company to all my friends.Thank you so much for the excellent service! (in 167 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anns88
4/29/16

I booked through Priceline (not by bid). When I got to the Orlando location on a Saturday night I was informed that I needed to bring proof of insurance. My husband at home sent pictures of the policy with my name on it but they would not accept it. I thought I had no choice but to take their insurance but they charged my more than twice their advertised insurance rate "because it's after 5 pm." I did not see a copy of the charges before signing the little black pad. When I disputed it later, they told me "too bad, you already signed." I will never ever again rent from Economy and I will be sure to spread the word to be prepared to be ripped off.

marcw31
4/19/16

When booking a car for our trip to San Diego earlier this month on economybookings.com I was told on every page of the process that the price they listed was the TOTAL price. I understand the total price to mean the total price. Only after reserving the car and having my credit card charged by Booking Group (immediately) did I receive a notice of what the car would cost to rent, which was 50% more than I was told throughout their website's process. I called customer service and the guy I talked to was awful. He told me that I should have clicked on the Terms and Conditions, that's when all would be revealed, and that I "could be renting a car without an engine." How could I know without reading the fine print, he said?? I couldn't remember seeing any "Terms and Conditions" so I went back thru the process and I found it in very small print at the bottom of the last page. Next to the much larger BOOK NOW link.
This amounts to a bait and switch. An honest company wouldn't operate in this way. They would tell you throughout the process that the price listed was without taxes and fees and WAS NOT the "Total Price". They would show you the total amount before they charged your credit card.
I assume that I will not be getting any reimbursement for my charges from Booking Group, if the man I spoke with on the phone is any indication of how the company is run, but I just wanted you to let everyone know how underhanded Booking Group LTD's practices are. It appears that Booking Group LTD has constructed this process in an effort to net profit using deception and I will be doing whatever I can to get the word out.

lynnf24
4/19/16

Beware of Economy Bookings. When you book a reservation on line, it's not made clear when you're making the reservation that you will be subject to local taxes and fees. At first it looks like it's a great deal and after you pay for the reservation on line, you find out that the quoted rate is not the total amount of money you will have to spend to rent the car. Also, when you cancel and I canceled months ahead of time, you do not get all your money back. All I need is for someone to mess over me once and then never again do I use that company. You're better booking from a company in the US.

markj150
4/17/16

I reserved a hire car online for our arrival in Portugal with Economybookings.com. The car hire was extremely reasonable, 50+ Euros, but was then advised to take out full insurance for another 50+ Euros (Still not too bad for 10 days hire). But on arrival I find out that that the car hire company you receive your car from is not Economy bookings, but a local car hire firm and they do not recognise the insurance you have taken online, I then had to pay another 180 Euros for full insurance. Tip from me, stick with the market leaders e.g. Europcar, Avis etc, they work out cheaper in the end.

annabelz
4/14/16

I pre-paid for my car through Economy Bookings to be picked up in LA 4/8/16. The instructions told me to have the airport shuttle take me to the Cell Phone Lot and America Car Rental. They said they would send a shuttle to pick me up in 15 minutes. 30 minutes later I saw a shuttle that I thought was from them. Was taken to Allied Rent a Car. Called America Car Rental and they said they would have as shuttle pick me up in 15 minutes. 30 minutes later I called back and was told that even though I had a reservation they had no cars available! I was so angry! They said they would have a shuttle pick me up in 15 minutes to take me to the airport to rent a car (Allied Rent a Car had none available). About 30 minute later I called them back. Joseph from America Car Rental said he would pick me up in 15 minutes. He did come and I asked him to take me to my hotel room. I was able to contact Hertz who picked me up at my hotel and rented me a car. My flight got in at 10:05am and I got a car at 5pm. Neither Economy Booking or America Car Rental have given me a refund even after many calls and emails to both of them.

recepc
4/2/16

I made my reservation via internet for rent a car for 130 and i let my flight details (arriving and departing time) When i arrived in Mozart-Salsburg Airport, office was closed. I try to find somebody and i made lots of phonecalls. At the end somebody who named is Rosanna Haigermaser came and opened the Office. She told me that they already send an information mail; the mail said i can take the car 10:00 in the morning and i should pay 320 instead of 130 But i was on airplane on that time (and they new my flight details) They are taking this money with swindle and the woman was really rude and being annoying.
It was too late to find any alternative on that time and i paid it.
I will never rent a car from this company again and i didnt recommended to anybody.

Recep Sami Cukurova

irenek20
3/31/16

Don't book your car from EconomyBookings! They say "Total to pay on arrival" is not the total truth. I had to pay an extra $40.00 for taxes and fees when I went to collect the rental car. Also, EconomyBookings asked me to make a prepayment when I booked. I paid $16.87 which I thought was part payment for my rental. NOT! At the car rental, I found this payment was a charge by EconomyBookings for booking though them. Dishonest tactic!

tjm4
3/30/16

We rented a car from the Las Vegas Fox Rental Car. We will NEVER go through Fox rentals again and suggest no one else does. We were in Vegas for the weekend and decided to fly our son in for his 21st birthday. Thought it would be a fun surprise to rent a convertible camaro for him to drive for a day. Rented the car on line 4 days before we left. No problem, yet! We waited at the Las Vegas airport for the shuttle to take us to the rental car building. Waited at least 20 minutes for the shuttle. We were taken to the rental car place were we had to take another shuttle to the actual Fox building. We got off the bus and were greeted with over an hour long wait in line. We finally got to the front and were told many people were out sick. We were ok with that and the lady at the counter was apologetic and nice. She told us we may have to wait a few minutes for the guy to pull up the car outside. We proceed outside to a small shed. No one there. About 5 minutes later, and customers waiting, a guy comes slowly up and tells everyone all the cars need to be washed and cleaned and it was going to be at lease 25 more minutes. There is a huge pile up of running cars with another guy walking around them slowly checking them in while taking his smoke break. No hurry what so ever. My husband went back inside and ask to speak to the manager. The lady who helped us came out, talk to the two guys and proceeded to walk around the lot. After another 20 minutes, she told us that the guys were to lazy to give people their assigned cars and had given away the two cameros that they owned. They offered us a convertible mustang that was buried behind the huge pile of cars that still needed to be checked in. We had reserved and paid for a camaro and had waited there for over two hours, just to be told they didn't even have the right car. In the end we walked away with no car for our sons 21st birthday, wasted 3 hours on a Friday night and ended up having to take a taxi ($25) to get back to our original car. I repeat NEVER go through Fox Car Rentals.

stevenb127
3/30/16

The rental did not go well at all. In fact, when we got to Fox Rent A Car in Seattle at the appointed date they had no record of our reservation, despite having the two sets of reservation paperwork I was told to submit to them at the counter. We had a confirmed reservation and still have copies of the confirmation and a receipt for the $51.23 required deposit which you have already received and which we have paid through our credit card. Also, Fox was eventually able to rent us a vehicle but it cost much more than the $363.23 we were guaranteed through your booking agency. My total ended up being $477.26. I am demanding that we be reimbursed at least the deposit we made of $51.23 on February 4, 2016. I emailed the company today. They said they would investigate and reply within 7-10 days.

francoist4
3/26/16

They quote you a price in your currency with absolutely no mention that there will be other fees. The priced charged is in Euros, so your credit card will be charged more than quoted at reservation time. Then on car pick up, the car rental company (Fox in my case) will change you extra fees that they say the third-party price is not covering about 33% in my case plus a deposit on top of that. So before going out with the car, your credit card as been changed about 220% the quoted price. On return Fox is refunding the deposit on the credit card only 5 business days later.
Customer service did nod answer my emails

kimc107
3/20/16

Arrived at Tampa airport on Friday March 18th. Our plane was a bit late. Our luggage was the last ones on the belt. We found a phone and called to get our car rental.The guy told us they didn't have any cars and probably wouldn't for an hour or so. He told us that we should just go try to get a car from another company. I told him we had already paid and he said oh ok that is different. He put me on hold. Then he came back and said that because we were an hour past the time we said we would pick up the car (9:00 am) (we called at 10:10 AM) that we were no longer eligible for a car rental. Told me to have a good day. So there we were stranded at the Tampa airport with no car rental. Will try to get our money back when we get home but if I look at all these reviews I am not sure that my chances are but I will fight as much as I can. SO DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!!

mehmetb14
3/19/16

I booked a car through this company. They charged me a pre-payment of 20%. When I picked up the car, the car rental company did not deduct this 20%. They said this pre-payment does not show up on their system. When I called economybookings.com, I was only shouted at by a customer service representative. When I told her that I would not use economybookings.com again, she said "have a good day sir". Avoid at any cost. This company reaps you off, and on the top of it, you are insulted. So, you pay to be insulted.

tylerg24
3/12/16

Economybookings.com had good prices and good cars when we booked. Of course we hope this carries through and our whole experience will be positive. Noel was very helpful and prompt in his responses and streamlined the whole process. We would and are hoping we will book again with Rentalcars.com for other countries as well as Spain. Thanks again.

brendab67
3/7/16

When arrived there was no attendent and no car. I have tried for a year to get my deposit back with no luck. The employees are very rude!

andreinan
3/3/16

still waiting (1 week) for their call back because there was a problem with the reservation that I already paid for and couldn't rent the car. Horrible customer service. It's a scam

alekseyy
3/2/16

We booked a car via @BookingGroup in December 2015 (and pre-paid) for our honeymoon in Cancun. When we arrived, we were told that they had no cars left and offered no other car, compensation or refund. We are still months later trying to get our money back and deal with the horrendous customer service lines who barely speak English.
We are very disappointed in @BookingGroup and @AmericanCar. Our honeymoon began with this horrible experience and we will never use this company again.
Aleksey

deanb59
2/29/16

Worse rental company I have ever dealt with. Traveled with another family and we had two mini van's booked a month in advanced. Even called two days prior to arrival to make sure all was good.
After they informed us that our two mini vans weren't there, they said they would recommend another rental company but couldn't guarantee the fee to be the same! They were going to let us walk right out the front door. After 1 1/2hrs of arguing our case, we settled for a 12 passenger van and a compact car that totally changed our plans for the week. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO RENT YOUR VEHICLE. I don't know how a business like this is able to run in North America.

carlosb32
2/25/16

Overall - it was the best rental experience we ever had, and that crazy sports car literally Made the vacation for me!

dilos1
2/25/16

I rented cars through this company twice before in U.S.A. But this time for Europe, every thing was wrong. they charge me for Insurance but the rental company (another cheat one called SOL MAR)said that not valid and charged me double and charged me for after hours return and GPS (which all I paid and asked to this company). also they take too long to refund your money back in case you cancel you rental for any reason that is 45 days...please stay away from this company if you try rent in Europe.

marilynw17
2/24/16

I rented and paid for a car in San Antonio, was flying from the East, weather problems, 2 hour delay. Called both Economy Bookings and the car company of delay. Economy says no problem. When i landed there was no shuttle, no car. Called Economy again, they said no problem. Well no car, had to get a cab. Car company does not charge unless you pick up a car...............Economy said NOOOO Refund!!!!! What a scam!!!

crystals32
2/22/16

This is an awful company to work with. The "pre-payment" you make when setting up your rental online (in my case it was $145) is not actually going toward the vehicle rental at all. Also when we got to the rental company there were other requirements (credit checks, return flight numbers) that we were unaware of for the driver. We canceled our transaction with economybooking.com and got a rental on our own there at the rental terminal. The cancellation has been a whole other set of issues. When you call this company you will get a person on the line but they won't be able to assist you. They will tell you "I'm sorry I can't help with refunds, you will have to call back in the middle of the night (U.S. times) cause everyone who can "help" you with your refund, works from 9-6 European times. If you ask for a manager the person you are speaking with will either say that they are the manager or say "Umm sure" in an extremely rude tone (this rude attitude happened on every call made to them) and then just hang up. I would never ever suggest this company to anyone. So far we still have not got our refund (been over 3 weeks) and we were told it will take 30-45 BUSINESS days to get it, even though it only took 24hrs for them to pull it from our account. There is so much more about this awful experience that I could go into but this post is ridiculously long already. Bottom line.....DONT DO IT! This company is absolutely the worst rental company to deal with. I wish I would have paid the extra $ through another company and saved myself the month long (at least) hassle of trying to communicate with economybookings.com. I will never ever use this company for anything again and I will definitely be spreading the word to anyone I hear talking about getting a rental car, even if it is a random stranger I hear talking about it on the street!

yuantingz
2/17/16

Horrible! Didn't even know which company I was renting from. I thought it was Fox, but ended up with flight car--a company nobody heard about. I was very confused about how to get to the flight car, economy booking customer service was very bad BTW; never spend time explaining anything (I didn't realize first that the number I called was a UK number). It took me an hour talking and shuttling back and forth and I still haven't got to the flight car place yet (you need to take another car once you arrive at the shuttle car place).

dawnf21
2/16/16

I just booked a car rental though there website for Los Angeles. The car was supposed to cost $170 but they debited $255 immediately from my account and never sent me a confirmation or breakdown/invoice of my booking. I called Dollar Rent A Car and confirmed all but was told that I needed to work directly with Economy to discuss the charges. Well, I did finally get someone on the phone and was told that they basically added all the bells and whistles to the booking and if I wanted to take them off, they would do so but the refund wouldn't happen for several WEEKS!! My question is, if the amount was debited instantly, why can't it be refunded instantly (even one or two days but not WEEKS!!) Whatever you do, DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE CROOKS!!! I'm thinking at this point, I probably won't even get the refund back at all.

bridgetm13
2/9/16

WOW, It seems Im not the only person being ripped off by Economy Bookings.Com cancellation. Im told it will take 45 days to refund. Quick to take your money. Why would a successful business take so long to refund when MY money is already in their account. This is a total RIPOFF!!!!

alexanderi4
2/3/16

I booked a car in December from airport Vienna with Full Excess Protection. Everything was fine with the car, but unfortunately upon return a damage on the windscreen was identified by the rental company. The rental company charged me 814 EUR for this damage, therefore on 7.12.2015 I filed a reimbursement claim to support@bookinggroup.com in compliance with the General Terms.
The support at this stage was prompt, they requested some additional documents from me which I provided. Then with a slight delay on 7.01.2016 I received confirmation that the refund of 814 EUR is confirmed and the customer care specialist requested my credit card details for the refund.
I provided the credit card details as well as my bank account and since then I have not heard from EconomyBookings. I sent them multiple e-mails, all ignored. I tried to call the direct line of the customer support - the number is no longer valid. I tried to send mail via their web interface - an error with the server occurred. So I am not sure whether this company is still operating or is bankrupt or it is a scam and will try to charge my credit card. I am not sure whether to start legal proceedings against this ghost company. If someone has more information I will appreciate it.
Alexander Ivanov (booking No. B89603379)

olivero9
1/27/16

I had been booking a car with them in Tenerife. Almost all the booking fee had been debited instantly to the credit card. According to the cancellation policy the booking could be canceled until 48 hours before the rental date. The bad news are in the small print! I had to cancel the booking and I was informed that the amount (minus the cancellation insurance fee of EUR 13.99) WITHIN 45 BUSINESS DAYS!!! This is outrageous. They keep using our money and after 2 months no one will be able to complaint about the card transaction. Better to pay a few euros more and get your money back instantly if you have to cancel your booking.

leroyp9
1/25/16

I was traveling to Denver, arriving at the airport. I found reasonably-priced rental cars, but was concerned about the pickup location. I used the website, but found a phone to call and confirm the pickup location was at the airport before booking.

I was assured it was at the airport, "...just exit the terminal and get on the shuttle for Enterprise...". WRONG! When I arrived at Enterprise using the shuttle, I was informed the car was from a Denver location. Worse, I could not just rent the car from the airport location because economy bookings was going to charge me for the unused rental and Enterprise could not transfer my reservation to the airport even if I paid the higher cost. Further, my plane arrived at 5 pm, and the rental location closed at 6 pm making it impossible to reach the proper location from the airport with normal traffic, even if I had realized my mistake.

When called, EB provided no help. I was asked for the name of the person with whom I had spoken. (Not sure how that would be remedy.) They would not release me from the car charges and repeatedly stated that they had provided the address for the pickup location in an email, which was true. Again, I am not sure how I was supposed to know the street address was not for the airport pickup location.

Enterprise was fantastic, though. They were able to transfer the booking to another Denver location that stayed open later, found an uber ride for me, etc. This cheap car rental ended up costing me more than if I had paid full price, though.

NEVER use these people unless you are familiar with the area, pickup locations, etc.

praveenv4
1/15/16

-They first take your money
-Then they send you confusing terms of service which are worded in such a way so as to -avoid any form of refund.
-their customer service is useless and overseas and will not help you except to tell you to write an email "I am not the person to help you" is their motto
-They didn't reply to emails at first and pretended they didn't get them
-they promised a partial refund in their terms of service and then kept the whole amount
-one weeks worth of car rental was stolen from us.
-this company is very successful in making 100% from 0% car rental.

Tip for consumers: Please avoid this unethical company at all costs unless you are 100% sure that you meet their terms of service to the very last dot. On second thoughts get a lawyer to check them over, you will need one.

albertoc24
1/5/16

I rented a paid for a car. They changed the price, told me they would refound the difference but they didn't. When I got to the car rental office they haven't transfered the money so I had to pay again. Customer service doesn't solve any problem.
I won't never use this company again!

Tip for consumers: Avoid this company!

jessicab119
1/5/16

No stars! Absolutely horrible!
Do not use EconomyBookings.com. The quote I received was incorrect by $180! The amount payable now (paid to Economy Booking when booking the car ($30)) was also not taken off the rental price at time of pick up. I contacted Economy Bookings; no available person or manager to talk with (any issues you have to send an e-mail – wait 7-10 days for a response). In the automatic reply (received when sending a complaint/issue), the e-mail gives a number to contact an agent ("We will contact you back within 7-10 business days for the future investigation. For more information you can contact our agents by phone: +371 66011133 (Mon-Fri, working hours: 9:00-18:00, EET)"). The number is not a working number. I contacted Economy Bookings for a correct/working number. I was told there was no number and that the e-mail I received did not give a number. The service representative was not at all helpful, hanging up the phone on me. Save yourself the headache, this company has extremely poor customer service. Adding to this is that what they quote you for a rental is not the price!!!! Buyer beware!!

lindad99
1/5/16

I rented a car thru economybookings.com. The total cost including fees and taxes was $213.00. When I printed out the voucher, it said that I owed $101.43 additional in taxes and fees. When I called customer service, some guy told me "you are American, pay your taxes"!! Really, I tried to explain that the taxes and fees were included in the price when I chose it on their website. He insisted that it didn't. I've since contacted Visa and they are helping me get this straightened out. DON'T USE THEM. They get $34 for each car rental you book on their website. Go to Dollar, Avis, etc.

megs14
1/3/16

Booked 3 months in advance; arrived at airport on Dec 24th to find the company they contracted did not have my car! No one had contacted me prior to my arrival to inform me of this and so I ended up having to pay more than three times what I contracted to get a car from another car rental. Their telephone support staff could do nothing other than offer I send an email to get a refund! They could not even refund my money! I can't say enough bad things about this company. DO NOT USE THEM!

francisl20
1/2/16

I was so pleased when I booked with a car with EconomyBookings for over $100 less than my existing car reservation with another company. However, upon picking up the vehicle I was charged over $150 more!!! I found out that the advertised price with EconomyBookings did not included local airport charges. I've learned my lesson to carefully read the details of what's included in the price before booking with price that looks too good to be true!!!

scotta39
12/17/15

I arrived at Newark airport and went to Dollar rental car to pick up my car, I had prepaid 252.06 a month earlier to Economyrental.com with a remaining balance of 39.00 to be paid upon arrival. I had used a debit card for the initial car reservation and economyrenntal had no problem with the debit card, withdrawing the 252.06 immediately . I was refused the car rental due to the fact that Dollar( just purchased from Hertz), has a new policy ( not listed yet), of no rentals without a major credit card! I offered to pay cash and or call a friend for his credit card but was not allowed. I was forced to rent a car from Alamo, at a much higher costs, Alamo accepts debit cards. I called economybookings.com the same evening, however the operator would not listen to my complaint, rather she told me to send the company an email, which I did, however I remain very concerned that economy bookings.com will not refund my monies even though I could not rent the car and they are holding the 252.02, Scott A.

bonnies53
12/15/15

Why would I have a question. You all could care less. Just getting reviews as my attorney requested. Car not available when I got to location and no refund from company, Only word that comes to mind is FRAUD! Should be no stars.

garyh92
12/12/15

Seriously avoid this company, no respect, rip off merchants, full of crap and will leave you stranded with kids. Gutted I had to put 1 star

jaimek15
12/2/15

Hola!Just wanted to say "Gracias" for your good service.It was a pleasure to rent our car from you, and we will recommend you to our friends

laural72
11/26/15

Excellent service at Figueroa Enterprise in Downtown LA and also great service from economybookings staff. Thank you both!!

robind35
11/23/15

Easy to book, new car model, clean, fast service, value for money, friendly staff, punctuality delivery

marions27
11/23/15

This was first time we made reservation trough economybookings.com, and we are very satisfied because it is easy, safe and transparent.
At rent a car company we did not get the identical car that we booked, but we got a car in the same class and diesel which are normally charge extra. Car was new and tidy, we had no problems with it. The only thing I would mention as a remark is a long time need to pick up car, about one and half hour, the reservation and all the paperwork (credit card deposit, driver info,...) we done a few days earlier, so this was really a bit long. Returning car was quickly and easily process. Staff helpful and polite. On the end would recommend.

lewisd17
11/23/15

I'm a regular user of rental cars and i'd have to say that economybookings provide an excellent service. I couldn't recommend the service highly enough

caraw9
11/19/15

So dodgy. They charged me when a car wasn't available and they won't refund the money.

isabellec3
11/17/15

Cheap and fast service but be careful about existing scratches of the car. If you did not sign the existing scratches you need to pay them later as normal

tadw2
11/16/15

They said I'd pay $181.66, but charged $440.72, and have not responded to multiple attempts to resolve the issue.

marions26
11/15/15

I found the best price for the car i needed in my vacations in firefly.Easy to pickup the car,easy to drop down.Economic car in good condition.Generaly value for the money i pay

juliec66
11/15/15

This was one of the cheapest quotes yet included unlimited mileage and a low collision damage excess so already a winning combination.
On the day I arrived 2 hours earlier than booked but Dollar/Thrifty accommodated my request to change the pickup time (as long as I brought it back the same time on the return date).
I wasn't told that there are toll roads in Canada and these toll will incur an administrative overhead of $15 but if you pay online for them (within 1 week) and show Dollar/Thrifty the receipt you will not incur this admin charge
Also strange is that they charge you for a full tank of fuel (and you return it empty).... well I was charged $70 but actually it only costs 45 to fill from empty which was a bit of a cheek but overall it was still best value

josephh65
11/14/15

I changed my booking and was charged the full amount in advance despite not authorising this and being told it was pay on arrival. I had to change the booking again and instead of transferring the money already paid they said I would get a refund and pay on arrival. I'm still waiting for my refund over a month since being told I would get one and subsequent emails have been ignored! Awful customer service will raise an investigation with my bank against them to get my refund!

stanm24
11/13/15

prices are not real!! they charge more after you paid. if you want to cancel they take 33€ .
when you call them, they lie. take twice the price!

Tip for consumers: stay far away from them!!!!

carolinet12
11/9/15

I have been waiting for a refund since the end of my holiday 23/9/15. I have phoned, emailed many times and never get a response. After being cut off 3 times this morning waiting to speak to Alex, I finally got told that I won't be having my refund excess back because I didn't have an accident. I was told when I booked it that it was a refundable excess and that I would get the money back 87 euros. Alex just continued to say that I won't get it back and when I asked why he actually said he didn't know!! I would never use them again, I am absolutely fuming.

davidt144
11/8/15

I rented a car through Economy Booking and would never deal with this comoany again. When I arrived to pick up the car, the rental company advised that they accept only 'USA creidt cards' - mine is an international card accepted in every country in the world. When I contacted Economy Booking, I found their US telephone number had been cancelled, then realised the company is located in Latvia and has an office in Russia. It proved to be a bad combination for obtaining a reimbursement. There are too many good brokers and agencies that there is no reason to gamble on one such as this.

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
3/2/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the EconomyBookings staff and other customers.
EconomyBookings?