US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

idao3
5/3/16

E-cigs brand: I understand this is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know because you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, also, purchased the Life on Air Body product!!!!!
This product was a scam!!!!!!!!!!
Besides being a scam these items come from the same address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS SCAM!!!!!

steveb184
4/24/16

They sucker you in by getting you to sign up for a free ecig kit on which you just pay a few pounds postage using your card. The kit arrives and is cheap and basic, then about 2 weeks later you get hit with a £80 charge for it and then a month later a 'refill' for another £50. I didn't spot it until the £50 payment. There was no indication at all when signing up online that there would be any further charges after the postage. In their confirmation email I now see, in rather small print, that they state they will take these charges. - QUOTE -
"This program will charge £79.95 on your Visa for your trial of Pro Vapor on the 15th day following your initial order, and ship two premium clearomisers and three 10ml bottles of made in UK e-liquid for £49.95 every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 15-day trial period, you will be charged for the starter kit's full value."
So, you get charged 15 days later if you keep it, and if you cancel within the 15 days you also get charged!!!
Total scam artists, I'll be calling them tomorrow to cancel and if they baulk at that I'll be calling the dispute/fraud number at my bank.

suek35
4/13/16

What's to say...they suck and not mine or anyone else's complaining matters to people like this. Their robots and have but money in their lives. If it seems to good to be true...it is

yosiefk
4/1/16

SCAM

Please do not order from this people. I did get free offer to thier products from Sam's Club for being loyal customer and they end up charging me $99.00 dollars straight from my account claiming I fail to call and cancel with in 15 days of thier policy which I did call exactly on that day but what they did is they withdraw money on the 14th day . I called and complain about it and they gave me back half of it . To me that is dishonest and people need to know what's up .

daniels197
3/16/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.. THEY ARE A SCAM SITE

jimr86
3/9/16

I COMPLETED AN ONLINE REVIEW FOR COMCAST TV.FOR DOING SO I WAS GIVEN A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PRODUCT. ONLY TO BE CHARGED $5.99. I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND WAS CHARGED $5.99. NOW ON MY CURRENT BANK STATEMENT YOUR COMPANY HAS DEDUCTED AN ADDITIONAL $99.95 ON FEB.10TH. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS jim2dogs@gmail.com MY DIRECT PH.# 1-816-674-1777 MY NAME IS JIM I WILL BE CONTACTING COMCAST ALSO FOR ANSWERS AND REIMBURSEMENT.

francined4
3/7/16

Tried to charge me 99.50 on 15th day?These people are ripoffs!!!!

wendys74
3/6/16

i was also conned by these scumbags and altho they refunded half of my money they said they would refund rest when i return item they are also ignoring my emails even after explaining i cant afford to lose money from my disability allowance

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT

sheilad16
3/4/16

Like many others, I was conned into sending for a free trial October 2015. Nowhere was there any reference regarding a time limit for cancelling any further orders.
When I had my bank statements I saw that £73.98 had been taken out by this company.
After a heated phone call I was refunded £36.99, and was promised that when the item was returned the remainder of the money would be refunded.
Several attempts were made to return products, but the post offices couldn't accept it because of the batteries it contained.
Was advised to take out batteries then send item. This I did costing me a further £5.50. and a trial costing £4.99, plus phone calls. This was indeed a great FREE trial worth having.
Several e-mails and phone calls to abrupt customer service personel I am still awaiting
rest of refund today 4/3/16. At 71 years of age I GIVE IN...and hope that I am an OLD DOG that HAS learned new tricks.

lyleh12
3/2/16

I got a Free ecig from them. I just had to pay shipping. 2 weeks later they charged me $99.95. No where in the initial offer did it say anything about me having to pay for it. I called them and they said it was free for 2 weeks then they charged me. It was only free for two weeks. I put a stop on the payment. I hope that works.

dannyp14
2/28/16

My free trial was supposed to be 4.95 shipping. But I just got my card statement and I have a 99.95 charge on it that has already been paid. I am going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow and see about starting a class action suit against this company!

elizabethw90
2/26/16

SCAM! They trick you them take $99.95 from you! Contacted my bank immediately after noticing the $99.95 charge. Bank froze my card so payment wouldn't go through! Tried to call the # listed on the bank draft, it isn't even theirs! Finally reached them and operator was rude and demanding! Avoid this place at all cost!

chrisj103
2/18/16

They trick you into thinking this is a free thing for going a survey, only to find out weeks later they charge your credit card. When you call they tell you the truth that this is a monthly membership scam that they keep charging you every month. Oh they give you some juice refills and tips for 29.99 per month, really? You can buy those at any vapor store for $5. Wish they would be up front and not so sneaky, because I did enjoy the ecig vapor smoke. Live and learn, nothing is for free, they are con men, and scam artist, BEWARE, enter at your own risk. What a headache, all for no reason, stay away from this brand.

mehrann
2/15/16

charge you monthly without showing it when the transaction is made. Somebody should legally do something. they are stealing people's information, and money.

tonyb99
2/15/16

They said it was free, just pay for shipping & handling of 9.95. WRONG...what they DONT tell you is that its a membership. They claim they "sent you an email" with the details which they dont because they dont want you to know that two weeks later they debit your account for 100.00 dollars. Thats 110.00 dollars for an ecig that is only worth 19.99, and then it stops working 3 days later. BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT SHOP OR BUY FROM THIS RETAILER BECAUSE IT IS A BIG RIPOFF SCAM

Tip for consumers: THIS PLACE IS A SCAM RIPOFF

johnn840
2/11/16

it is a scam and u wont get any money for a survey gift

lynnc65
2/4/16

I got a popup offer while paying a Kohl's credit card bill, it included the name of Kohl's in the offer saying that they would enter "Kohls" so that I could get the offer of paying only $4.95 for an introductory Ecig started kit. There was nothing on what I filled out about being charged if it was not returned in 15 days or an enrollment in any other program.
I got a call from my credit card company to have me validate the $99.00 charge I just got from them. The credit card company had put a hold on the card pending my verification. I had them go ahead and cancel the card for me because I realized I had been scammed. They gave me the number to call for ECIGS to cancel also 877-527-7565. When I called them ( 9:00 AM was not a bad time) I spoke to April who told me they had sent an email that clearly stated the terms about halfway down the email. I had opened the email just to be sure I was charged only $4.95 and never read to the bottom. I am SURE the offer never said anything about a subscription. April offered a one time charge offer of $40.00 to keep the product. I told her to cancel and she sent an email with RMA #.

The ecig is not even worth the $40.00. I am not even sure I should feel obligated to pay to return it.

Anyway - it is a scam. I think the only reason I think I fell for it is because I do reviews for products I get at a much lower cost in order to do unbiased reviews. (When I do reviews they are HONEST and not always glowing, watch out when you see too many 5 star reviews about "amazing" products) Getting something at a low cost is not strange to me, that and the use of the Kohl's name roped me in. Thank goodness for a credit card company being on the lookout for me.

Lynn

phils47
1/21/16

Beware, if you respond to their free sample they automatically enroll you into refils. Customer Services are very abrupt. Treat with caution.

vw9
11/18/15

I ordered some of these and over a period of three months had received your e-cigs... However, I kept getting lumps and open sores' on my lips, so stopped using them for a period! I then went back to smoking these only to find that I still got sores' and bumps and to make matters worse....... two and a half packs i.e. 13 to 14 cartridges were completely "EMPTY"! When I called your office they told me that I was over the 30 day period so therefore could not get a replacement or refund!... Quite frankly your product STINKS and is OVERPRICED! You charge £39.99 for 5 cartridges whereas other companies only charge £6.99... Why such a HUGE DISCREPANCY IN PRICE? Considering also that yours are made in China!!!!!!!

I have a good mind to send some of the ones that still have a small amount left to be tested by.....

THE TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE

to be "Tested" bearing in mind the "QUALITY" of anything made in CHINA leaves a lot to be desired! There have been numerous programs on television that will make you realize what I am talking about.......

You and your company should be ashamed of yourselves!....... Your PRODUCT is FRAUDULENT and SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET.......

samm541
11/9/15

Use a gift card! Don't use your bank card! They will charge and charge and charge it!!!
The product is worthless.

miket106
11/2/15

IF YOU GIT IT FOR FREE, SEND IT BACK BEFORE NEXT MONTH YOU ARE CHARGED
$99 FOR IT. SURPRISE !! If you can. customer service page would not pull up for me so had to call to get RE#. Reserch other comments before you believe me.

miken70
10/30/15

ecigsbrand.com is a scam company. The original offer was supposedly from a Time Warner survey. I was supposed to get a starter kit for $3.95. That instantly went to $9.95. I called and cancelled because I smelled a rat. They supposedly cancelled my order the same day but were going to charge me the $9.95 anyway. They gave me an RMA number to put on the package for the return. The gave me a tracking number that is not recognized. I tried to call during business hours and the phone one the customer support had been disconnected. I cancelled my card immediately. If you have given this company your card info cancel the card right this minute. I'm not kidding and I am embarrassed but I thought it was legit because it looked like a Time Warner offer for completing the survey. Run from this company before they clean out your bank account. I'm not giving you my password.

tammier3
10/30/15

This is a SCAM!!!! RUN fast. The $9.95 introductory offer for shipping is only the tip of the ice berg. Then you will get charged $99.95 after 15 days and can ONLY get a refund if you didn't open the package and try it.....who orders something and doesn't try it!!! I am SO pissed that I have had to pay for this stupid electronic cigarette and the cost is enormous!

royb45
10/13/15

A smooth draw,I have been vaping for 8 months trying different brands this has to be one of the better ones.

shashit1
10/9/15

Do NOT go near this. It is a card scam. If you have paid them using your card, consider getting a replacement card - otherwise, they will make multiple charges and drive you nuts trying to get ANY sensible redress.

emc10
10/6/15

Get your money back and hold them to their advertisement!
Early last month me and a few of my friends dealt with the pleasure of ECIGS customer service and boy do they suck!!! I don't know what the deal is with these lames but whatever. So me and a few buddies each filled out a survey for this vaporizer that we thought we were getting for free. To make a long common story short here is what we did.
Me and three other friends had ordered this damn thing and we tried calling at different times and Customer service was being dodgy with everything.
Through multiple calls and arguing we found that the best time to call was "6PM pacific standard time / 9PM eastern standard time."
If you call at this time you will reach the hours of the GENERAL MANAGER of the floor.
Me and two of my friends managed to get full complete upfront refunds and taken off that stupid subscription.
My last friend got the victory. He called in at 6pm PST / 9pm EST with his bank on the phone to talk with the General Manager and not only did he get a full upfront refund and off the subscription the General Manager also let him keep the stupid kit.

So remember - 6pm PST / 9pm EST and bring your bank if possible.
# 1-866-830-2464

gregd40
9/28/15

This is a Scam company take your money and you will get nothing at all there Based in the Netherlands and once they have your bank or credit card will try to obtain more money .I have reported to the Police action on line fraud suggest you do as they will hopefully be closed down and some arrest made as its Fraud run like the Boiler Room Scams.

deweyt5
9/27/15

I was also scammed 9.99 the first time and 9 days later 99.99. It was supposed to be a free trial and I pay shipping and handling. wander if I can sue them. Ronda from Ga.

pennyl8
8/12/15

In response to Sheree - this is definitely a scam in that the small print states that" if you cancel your membership before the 15 day trial period you will be charged the full amount of the starter kit" instead of the amount that you registered for. They also did not email me an order confirmation with this information until after they had taken a massive chunk of money from my account which I queried with my bank. You may have got off lucky but for all others who have been had and lost out financially there is always your bank to approach for them to reimburse you under their Chargeback scheme. You should have six months in order to do so, therefore get going before it's too late. Also, ask your bank to block any further future payments that they might attempt to take.

evelyne6
8/10/15

I am 15quid out of pocket the charger was no gd for UK sockets managed to block them from my bank account before they robbed me of any more money.does anyone have an email address for the thieving b......s!!!!

bobg60
8/7/15

These people are blatant scammers. They should be shut down.

irekh
8/5/15

Not only this company charged me more than was advertised, not only they "enrolled" me in a ridiculously expensive program, but about a week after I sent my package back to them--my Visa was charged for $500 by somebody from abroad. It was them, I know because I seldom use my Visa card.

donnah51
8/1/15

I also was scammed by these folks. Visa was very good about refunding the money and I closed out my account and opened a new one by phone. This way they can't charge me again on their bogus "subscription" plan.

lewiss24
7/26/15

SCAM!!! They suck you right into the "Free Trial" and then screw you!

stevenm104
6/21/15

I paid £4.95 using a Prepaid Mastercard. Received the starter kit very quickly, but the electronic cigarettes were c**p, really low quality. Still the starter kit is handy and I love the magnetic pouch which holds a battery and two cartomizers when out and about.
I have not heard from them since so no need to make expensive calls or fart about with a code to return the starter kit overseas to Holland. These PREPAID cards are a great way to deal with companies like this. So for me I did get, well almost get a free starter kit for £4.95.
CHEERS!

Tip for consumers: USE A PREPAID CARD.

jeffreyl30
6/15/15

they are a scam. free trial my ass. these $#*! head just stole 99 bucks from my bank account. now wont aster the phone calls so i am gonna sue their ass as much as i can
its 11 pm central and they claim to be over loaded with phone calls.

jamiej21
6/15/15

I had a survey pop up for Time-Warner and after the survey, I was offered about 6-7 items. I had some friends who smoked who were getting into vaping, so I figured one kit for 3.95 was a bargain. NOT. Even after I received the kit and received a call from THEM where I informed them I didn't want or need any further services, they put me in for a membership and just today I find a $99.99 charge on my debit card. I didn't even have information to contact them, so I immediately notified my bank. THEY gave me a customer service number where I was given some half-assed offer that they'd refund me 40 bucks today and AFTER I paid to send back whatever they are shipping me, they would refund another 40 bucks, keeping 20.00. What kind of crap is that? Anyway, I sent them an email back and told them I was pressing unauthorized charges through my bank and expecting a full refund and that I'd be happy to send their stuff back to them and pay shipping, but I expected a full refund. BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR OFFER.

davidg156
6/1/15

Not a free trial! They tell you that for a nominal shipping charge you can try the product FREE. What they don't tell you is that YOU have to pay to return the product if you don't like it or they will automatically continue to charge your card a rediculously high amount for a product you don't want. And when you call them, (English isn't their natural language) they do everything they can to force more product on you in different flavors. BUYER BEWARE!!! 3rd world card scamming!

kevinm124
5/16/15

JUST READ THIS ABOUT YOU:
"Not a bad product, but they are scam
Good luck getting any help from them
Lame web site & no phone
But they are great @ billing your credit card
It was easer to cancel my card then trying to stop them from continuous charges
F them" DON'T THINK I'LL BE TAKING UP OFFER.

daniellez2
5/15/15

RE: ecigsbrand.com
I am glad i read these reviews before putting my credit card info. I did a survey supposedly for optimum online but after reading the fine print, it says they are no way affiliated with Optimum. It is all BS. No one ever contacts me because they want to give me something for free.
I read the fine print before giving my credit card, at the very bottom of the page it says:
Exclusive Offer Terms: By placing an order you will be enrolled in our refill membership program. This program will ship 10 refills (equivalent to 20 packs of traditional cigarettes) for $99.99 + s/h on the 15th day and $79.99 + s/h every 30 days thereafter. You can cancel or modify your membership anytime by calling 1-866-830-2464.

theresam16
11/8/14

SUCKS!! This did not taste like smoking. they charged my card before the 15 day trial was over an outrages amount! do not start a trial or any thing. if u did, cancal that card u used now, or they will take u even worse....

margareth35
10/25/14

I have had no problems with e-cigs brand. I have had a couple of orders that did not show up and they immediately sent me my order with no charge. The cigs really help me to now smoke real cigarettes. I love this brand as they really taste like the real thing. I have no idea why people complain about this program and feel sorry that they don't realize that the problem is probably that they don't explain themselves correctly. Unless of course I have just been very lucky!

romanv3
8/6/14

Product was okey until last 2-3 months when they switched suppliers. I spent 4 days and talked to 4 different people. Result is I am canceling my membership after 2 years. Customer service is horrible. these people need to get their act together or loos all their customers...

delt5
6/25/14

Not a bad product, but they are scam
Good luck getting any help from them
Lame web site & no phone
But they are great @ billing your credit card
It was easer to cancel my card then trying to stop them from continuous charges
F them

minhh8
6/5/14

I was trapped as everybody here and now want to call them to cancel my membership but the phone is busy 24/24, maybe also 7/7. i will send a mail for them and will block my account. They must know they cannot do a business like this, make customers hate them & do negative posts. Seems their rule is to do as much money as possible, they accept to lose new customer and don't care of their reputation. Really dishonest and harming people.

johnw190
3/7/14

I read the reviews so I saved a Mastercard gift card that had 10 bucks on it and started my free trial ! I would recommend you do the same

sueb18
2/10/14

I supposedly won a kit from ecigsbrand.com , they sent it but it turned out they would charge my credit card each month. This is a scam. I called the company to cancel and now I have to pay to send the kit back or they will still charge me. this is after I paid the shipping fee on my "gift". I would give this company a -10

williamb77
12/3/13

THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THEM IS TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD TO ELIMINATE THEM FROM USING IT..

clevec4
11/25/13

I picked up and offer for this site from shutterfly.com after taking a survey. Long time since I smoked but was curious (man high school all over again). I filled out the order and then after reviewing the details saw the catch. Within minutes I fond this site. Less than 40 minutes in I called the company to cancel. They hard sold to keep me on, said they would do a one time sell for $30 and would extend it to end f year for trial. I held a true course and they said they cancelled the account. So, if they really cancel and I do not live the nightmares I have read here then perhaps I got lucky or they may be going legit...only time will tell.

fredp26
11/17/13

The company is a legal company mas-curating as a scam. You sign up for the free trial and give them your credit card. You then get an email with the terms. 2 weeks free trial and if you cancel the day before it ends you will be charged for $140 for the kit. If you cancel on the last day, you get to keep the starter kit but they already put in the order for $89 for cartridges. They have a low-medium quality product that is not worth what they want for it. The customer service will fight you on every thing. So best just stay away from this brand.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EcigsBrand staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I have no affiliation with this business
3/26/16
Answer
suek35
A: I called cigs today and they assured me that if I canceled the day before my trial ended, they would not charge me. They said after I canceled they would instruct me on how to return it. I don't like it. When I puff on it the oil comes out of the seam where it connects And some of it gets in my mouth. It's pretty disgusting!!! I'm so glad I read everyone's reviews because I never check my bank statements and I'd never have known. Thanks for all your feedback!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the EcigsBrand staff and other customers.

EcigsBrand?