US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lei317

Customer service could not find the listing and said that I must have removed it myself. (in 103 reviews)

guns

Once I bought a computer, which the seller completely lied about the os that was installed, ram, etc. (in 489 reviews)

tn1

I'll admit it - I use Ebay to buy strawberry shortcake figurines, my collector's item of choice. (in 326 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

wallys4
5/3/16

eBay is DEFINITELY NOT worth me giving them 1 star!!!!! Wondering why Sitejabber doesn't have 0 Star for a company as bad as this!!!!
I can't believe this stupid axx hoxx company is still in business after so many negative reviews, so many disappointed and angry buyers and sellers. Customer "service" (i can't believe they even deserve the word "service") was beyond rude, ridiculous, intellectually dishonest, unethical, unhelpful and I think illegal. And i can't believe the entire "customer service" team is a scam that can get used to say something completely false and make shxt up even though you have the hard solid evidence of record (for example, they accuse you of not paying them the reimbursement even though your Paypal account has the clear transaction details). they charge you and close your account without giving you any legitimate reasons and notifications and guys working there are beyond rude and unethical.
As both a buyer and seller of such badly run company, I promise this is the last time. I am done with eBay, and they won't get any business from any of my tens of thousands of direct and indirect family and friends. I promise. I will spread my word and let millions of people know this is the biggest scam in today's internet space.
It is my and our responsibility to let such irresponsible company out of business as soon as possible. Don't wanna anyone else to suffer what I suffered (tens of hours wasted talking to the most incapable employees in this worst ever company on the earth).

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY WITH EBAY!!!

markw213
5/3/16

had it checked by a professional and he said it GOOD!

jamesf161
5/3/16

Ebay has only gone from strength to strength, since it started around 95/96 I think.

I enjoy browsing, buying and selling on ebay.

No other site compares and its so user friendly.

:D

bobbyw12
5/2/16

Site is well designed and intuitive. If there is a problem between buyer and seller, Ebay steps in will resolve the issue in a timely fashion.

michaelr229
5/1/16

Saved so much money over the years because of this site

michaelm415
5/1/16

I have stopped using it long time ago. Customers support is bad, concept used to be great but the site is now dominated by professional sellers.

esmeraldag1
4/29/16

eBay has become a place for "Power Sellers". I stopped using it and I did not regret it at all!

cherylt35
4/29/16

The mat was an excellent investment! Ordering it was easy and it came quick! It's durable and looks good on the floor and it really helps keep the whole floor free of litter! Thank you!

waynes57
4/29/16

I have been selling on eBay for 15 years. Up until last week I believed that eBay had some kind of "seller protection" in place in the event I had a serious problem with a buyer. Two weeks ago I sold a camera to a buyer. This past Monday the buyer requested a refund because he claimed the camera didn't work properly. I received the camera back and found that the buyer had broken the film winding crank and caused internal damage to the camera. I notified eBay of the problem and was prepared to send photos of the damage if necessary. Within an hour of sending my complaint to eBay, they sent me a "final determination" e-mal. They deducted $175.00 from my PayPal account and gave the buyer a full refund.!!! I immediately cancelled all my auctions and will probably never sell on eBay again.

nickp55
4/29/16

Never really had an issue with buying items online with ebay.com. Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

ruthc44
4/27/16

I been a member a since 2012. I have 100% feedback. Not even once i have neutral feedback. They are all positive. I sell once in awhile but i buy a lot. Im selling only my personal items and they are in excellent condition. One time i listed my authentic LV bag bought only last Feb.14, 2015 in Stanford Palo alto CA. The item comes with box, receipt and not even a single scratch you can find. I used it ony 3x in special occasions. Since i provided only 1 picture of the item, they punished me and restricted me from selling again. Who cares. I dont sell for a living. If they are strict about images a seller can provide, how come a lot of sellers posted 1 picture only. What kind of policy is that. They said they want to protect the interest of the buyers but how come i bought fake items and claimed they were authentic . If there is lower than 1 star, i probably hit that one.

lafemmef
4/26/16

Bunch of women sitting around acting as judge, jury and executioner. I sold several electronically transmitted products (software) to several happy customers until I get this one dumb bïtćh who doesn't know how to use a computer let alone the software she bought from me, eBay CSR says it's my fault because I can't prove shipment. Ebays CSRs blow like the wind!

dametrem
4/25/16

As a seller you are basically in a position to get screwed by eBay and buyers at any point. I for instance sold and item and marked it as non refundable and a month of after getting paid the customer opened a claim on the item being damaged, which was sent in mint conditon and Ebay overrided my denial of the refund and charged me the full amount and a $50 fee as well as shipping and handling for the return. After 2 hours on the phone disputing these charges I was told "Sorry sir this is life so you better get used to it". My item was returnwd damaged and i was advised to purchase sellers insurance in case this happened again. Their customer service is a joke and if you buy anything from ebay you are basically guaranteed to get your money back, regardless if whether or not the person damages it and decides to return it.

vickk
4/22/16

I order the Heavy duty Outboard Motor Boat 2 Stroke Portable 6 HP Propeller Shaft Engine and paid for $675.25. I didn't received it. And the Ebay instead of helping buyer closed my case.Its unbelievable that protection plan is not working. They are just lying you. never trust Ebay or Seller dukeivorypq /named Kelly.

lizh33
4/22/16

My mom has been on eBay since 1997! I started shopping on eBay several years ago and have had nothing but success. We have made connection with many people throughout the years and still do business with them.

dustinj5
4/21/16

Quick to correct any problems.

carylenm
4/20/16

"I made a purchase from newcandy789 using eBay. The item was never received even thought it shows as received. I requested a replacement and the seller refused and and eBay refused to abide their Money Back Guarantees. I left a feedback on the sellers account and it was deleted by eBay. As soon as I received the rest of the items that i have ordered I will be deleting my eBay account and I will never use them again. There was a reason why I used Amazon for several years with out looking at eBay but i decided to give them another chance. But they stole my money. "

leea89
4/19/16

We have been on eBay for 15 years.We have been a Powerseller and a Top Seller and then last month became below standard seller.
We current had 100% feedback (have had so for years now) and excellent feedback reviews.
But now eBay has the automatic return and the DSR system which is absolutely out of control, and completely inaccurate.
95% of the people buying do not read the descriptions, so when they get the items, they are not as they expected, too small, etc. so in order not to have to pay shipping costs (to them and back to us) they find some other bogus reason to list the item as not as described or damaged. Many even damage the item so as to make their claim look legit.
Therefore, now the seller is blamed and punished in that he gets bad DSR rating and has to pay the shipping costs for no wrong doing on his part.
Buyers use the excuse that the items stink of cigarette smoke, and we do not smoke and we definitely did not smell anything, let alone cigarette smoke.
Now, after I called ebay to find out why I had had 75% of my items removed, I was told that my DSRs were below standard because:
1. One person stated that a Fendi bag I sent her was fake. In the listing was clear proof that this bag was authentic. Ebay automatically refunded her on this bag and she was able to keep it.
2. One person stated that a bath salts I sent was not new. It was new, but she was told to send it back and she would be refunded. She never sent it back and after one month, a claim was filed against me. Again, she was refunded and was able to keep the item, even though she never returned it - apparently, she claimed she had been sick (yeh, yeh, we've all heard that one before), so I was blamed again, even though she lied, and had a strike against me. She kept the item, I lost the money and I got the strike.
3. One person bought 2 ink cartridges from me. They were brand new and sealed. When he got them, he said when he opened one it was already open (sealed and opened inside). I told him to send it back and when I got it I clicked on refund the money, and nothing came up. I clicked on the refund button about 6 times and nothing seemed to happen so I went to check out on paypal what the problem was, and it showed clearly that I had requesed a refund bout 6 times and it said the buyer would be refunded when payment was received by paypal. I got a strike against me, ebay said I should have called them, when I did not think of calling them after paypal said they would refund when payment was made.
4. The 4th and final strike was a return, this time my fault, I forgot to refund. So really I was personally responsible for only 1 out of the above 4 strikes which restricted my listing ability.
When I called ebay they said that I would be restricted for one month, but after a week after speaking to them and having been passed to 4 different people and on the phone for 1 1/2 hours, I get a notice from ebay to say that I have been restricted from selling on eBay forever and all my 1000 listings have been removed.
When I called to find out why this is so, the lady said she was sorry, but that was that, we could not longer sell on eBay.
Now how about that? After 15 years of selling on eBay they kick us off for the sins of others, and something beyond our control.
What type of people are running this site now. It was nothing like that in the past. It is so disgusting they do allow me to buy on eBay but not sell. What the hell..... I would rather pay 3X the cost of something somewhere else then buy on that site now. It is disgusting.
Ebay was our sole income and helped us as senior citizens to make ends meet and without that we are in dire straits, but their decisions are final and we have been punished for no legitimate reason whatsoever.
So that is what is happening on eBay right now. They do not give a damn about the small sellers and want to get rid of them and just keep the large companies. Even though they made thousand of dollars profits off us, we are treated like trash.
Just so that everyone know about the way people are being treated on eBay, they should not be allowed to do so. What kind of business acumen is that?

aylaa
4/18/16

Buyer View:
It's a great place to buy things for a cheaper price than what they'd normally be, but like some have already said, know who you are buying from. Don't go with someone who has a lot of negative reviews [most larger sellers will have some though], and carefully read the listing and know it inside and out, otherwise you could get ripped off. Hasn't happened to me, yet, but I know that some people quickly buy, not seeing hidden things the seller puts to rip you off.

So yeah, it's a good place to buy things, but just keep in mind it's like any cheaper end shop where you can get a deal, shop carefully and read everything carefully.

Seller View
It's okay to be the seller, but sometimes it sucks $#*!, not going to lie. Why? Well, let's start with basics, you can't f****ing give a buyer a negative review, even if the buyer was hell to deal with, ONLY buyers can give negative reviews to seller. What a bunch of $#*!. -_- Like what the heck? Oh, and I don't wanna hear everybody's bs about how that's totally fair, it's not. How is it fair that a seller can't warn other sellers about how $#*!ty some buyer may be, but if some buyer gets their pants in a bunch, for no reason they can give a seller a negative review. So as a seller, it can REALLY suck for that angle. In terms of other aspects, I sold something, person said they never got it, even though I know they did, so the hell to all those people saying eBay is ONLY seller savvy, nope, not always.
Also, like all selling places, they'll take a chunk of your profits, yeah.... [not too much, though]

All in all, being a seller is okay....

So yes, being both a buyer and seller, it's an okay place to buy things for cheaper, usually.

Tip for consumers: Read seller's reviews [if they have loads of recent negative reviews, be cautious]
Know as a seller you can't give buyer a negative review, only buyers can give you, the seller a negative review [even if the buyer was hell to deal with, had this happen to me]

stephenw73
4/13/16

I wish brick and mortar stores had this review system. Maybe better customer service!

damd2
4/13/16

using Ebay for about 10 years. excellent service. quick seller and buyer support. 100% satisfaction with this site!

shellyd19
4/13/16

I have been a member of ebay since 2001 and as a buyer i found their services are good but as a seller however it is more of a headache then its worth. For one when selling something they take a certain percentage off for shipping charges, i don't make money off of my shipping so if i charge the exact shipping charges then i am out money after their fees are taken off and if i charge more shipping to counteract these charges then the buyer gets angry and leaves bad ratings.
Also the fact that as a seller i cannot leave a buyer negative or neutral feedback which has left me open to being blackmailed by buyers saying if i don't give them their money back (because they aren't satisfied even though it is exactly as described) and let them keep the item they will leave me negative feedback and they can do this knowing that there is nothing i can do about their rude behavior, so they have me backed against a wall. Example i sell beads online the person who recieved my beads was no satisfied with the amount they received and even though it was stated on the auction how many they get, they told me if i didn't send them more beads that i was going to recieve negative feedback, so what am i suppose to do? I either have to send more or get bad feedback. Also if someone decides not to pay at all still i cannot leave the negative feedback. So they get away with costing me business and there is nothing i can do but report them but no one see's that. I think if these buyers knew their ratings could be ruined by being rude or black mailing or by not paying at all maybe they would be a little bit more considerate. However they can pretty much do whatever they want to the seller because they hold their reputation in the palm of their hand. I will not be selling on ebay anymore, yes my items got more view then with probably any other site but the frustration and headache and extreme charges are not worth it.

prapoornak
4/13/16

Ebay provides worst services. I have take 3 products and it got delayed and the delivered products are not working. It is more than 2 months and i have not received the payment post frequently calling them for the status for more than two month .. every time they used to forward the call to supervisor( not really , fwd to college) and he say will escalate it to funding team with 48 hrs.. and that 48 hrs is not yet completed. Today the call is fwd to team lead and he starts shouting ( where team leads never shout at customers ).. saying why are you shouting to the executive.. still problem is not resolved. Don't buy from Ebay .. they are cheating people.

Tip for consumers: service, quality, value shipping all worst......

connieb63
4/11/16

I recently ordered the Lion King DVD from eBay. I ordered it on a Wednesday, April 6th & emailed the Seller & told him the DVD was for my granddaughters birthday on the following Saturday, April 9th. I paid the $5.00 express shipping fee so it would get there by Saturday bc according to what the shipping description said, it should be there by Saturday. Well Saturday came & went. Still no DVD delivered. It's Monday now so I'll see if it's delivered FIVE DAYS LATER!! Just sayn......

ruij
4/11/16

the ebay buyer protection sounds good... but if you have to send the item back, you only recive the refund when the seller informs ebaY. My question, and if the seller say nothing. and you end without the item and the money.

cheriew3
4/10/16

I'VE BEEN A SELLERS FOR OVER 12 YEARS ON EBAY AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN SO BAD FOR SELLERS, THEIR POLICY IS HORRIBLE, THEY DO NOT RESPECT SELLERS RETURN POLICIES AND NOW THEY LET BUYERS OPEN CASES NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE SAME ITEM EVEN IF THEY LOSE CASE UNTIL THEY WIN, ALSO THEY ARE ALWAYS MAKING MISTAKES NOT SHOWING YOUR ITEM AND THEN CHARGING YOU,FEES ARE HIGH AND THEY RIP YOU OFF, I HAVE NEVER SEEN EBAY THIS BAD EVEN THOUGH THE ECONOMY IS THE WORST I'VE SEEN IT AND I'M 50 YRS OLD EBAY HAS LOST MANY OF THE AVERAGE SELLER AND NOW ITS MOSTLY BUG RETAILERS,

michaell190
4/9/16

I used to use eBay all time
Still use it some

But search has become very hard to use
And the number of unrelated listings is plain confusing

anukalpg
4/9/16

I have recently ordered Samsung Galaxy E5 on Ebay site, I got some problem, but there customer support is not at all good, i feel bad on ebay site, i won't recommend any one to this site.

sindeef
4/8/16

I have recently ran acrossed a lot of people that are for some reason afraid to order from eBay or think that they will get ripped off. I have found quite the opposite eBay protect the consumer when the seller does something unfavorable and eBay assures shipping in a timely manner. I have recently ordered approximately 200 items for rifles Exedra off of eBay and have found them to be exactly what I paid for or Ebay will contact the seller and make it right. Many things come out of China or Hong Kong and their prices are very very inexpensive. I was able to find real silver bangle bracelets from Hong Kong for approximately $0.11 each. They make great little raffle gifts for a group that I belong to and in many instances the shipping is free. Keep in mind that sometimes it takes a while 3 weeks or so to get here from overseas but with the prices as inexpensive as they are it's well worth the wait. I guess what I want to say is don't be afraid because eBay has many Protections in place to protect the consumer in every instance. I just want to say how great they are and how I appreciate a company that goes the extra mile to protect their consumers. EBay you rock.

bhaveshb1
4/8/16

Don't buy anything from ebay. I bought memory card. I got duplicate card and it is not working. Worst site.

sunily1
4/8/16

Medical product received in unsealed condition and company did not honour eBay Guarantee for replacement of the product. Non-responsive. I do not recommend to use eBay for online purchase.

gautaml
4/7/16

better to buy from GALI KA NUKKAD than to buy from ebay.

prashants7
4/6/16

i purchase two time from ebay and they disappoint me both the time. first time after order they didn't deliver product and return money after some time. after that i again purchase a battery but still waiting for his delivery . expected delivery date was 1 apr 2016 and today is 7th of April. while i track this order then found comment from dotzot client is not in address on 6th. i was in my home that day. god know how any one purchase from ebay.

linib1
4/5/16

They charged me money they shouldn't have and when I tryed to contact them, I couldn't find any good contact except a phone number. Which notoriously takes hours or days to get any reply.

Furthermore they responded to my tweet asking them why they were charging me with a snarky comment and they won't let me cancel my account for 30 days.

I've never felt so bullied by a company.

johnp190
4/4/16

The prices of what I order are low, are shipped quickly and are well packaged. This refers to live plants and marine corals. I have never been disappointed.

maryl101
4/4/16

What once was a fun and charming way to garage sale anywhere on the planet has become a red-flag version of low-end retail:

1) It's cheap, meant in the sense that it's evolved into the Jerry Springer of web sales and purchases. Cool finds are almost impossible anymore on eBay.

2) It's expensive. If you're a buyer, there is a very good chance you'll find the same item for LESS elsewhere. EBay is no longer a bargain. Ridiculously-inflated goods, scam-price shipping, and eBay "fees" are a joke. Shop around and see.

3) If you're a seller who's recently cleaned out Grandma's attic and have found a few treasures, eBay is no longer the place to cash in. Polls of legitimate sellers (the original tag sale-type sellers) have moved on, finding eBay isn't the place to offer goods, and replaced by sellers who have 'stores" with some high-priced overseas junk. The format that charmed us all in the beginning has evolved into something much less appealing. Nothing sells on eBay the way it used to. Not only will you be left with the item you tried to sell (and relist over and over following eBay's dumb "suggestions"), you'll also be left with charming fees.

4) US Selling/Purchasing: Looking for something but want to filter out overseas items? Don't bother. EBay is either just fine with overseas merchants scamming the system into being able to list, OR, they don't have the intelligence or technology to filter them out. Either way, if you're trying to find items sold in the US, you won't be able to filter out those who should not be listed.

5) Support. Seriously, there is none. Try to find a meaningful link for help. Like the proverbial rabbit hole, each link brings you to another link, and then another, and then, well by that time, you think the FAQs simply MUST have some help but it's all just general junk questions. If you're looking for a real person to online chat with or, heaven forbid, an actual phone number to call, just give up now and quit trying.

6) Bottom Line: That's all it is for eBay CEOs. They're living off the original hype and not improving the experience. What initially was a refreshing, fun experience is, at best, a disappointment.

danc93
4/3/16

I've had good and bad ordering experiences with eBay. I have yet to deal with eBay's customer service Representatives. As with any auction site each seller is different some are better than others and so on. So far dealing with returns with individual sellers has going well. One thing you must always keep in mind when ordering from eBay is "buyer beware." If it's super cheap there's probably a reason for it.

strawberrym1
4/3/16

As an international buyer Amazon usually won't have the random products I'm looking for so EBay is my go to site. When I have had a problem with a seller in the past EBay responded immediately to emails and offered a refund. One of the few online companies I can buy from and be sure my information isn't compromised + good communication and customer help. I would recommend.

susand109
4/2/16

eBay is bs, they refused to refund me after I followed their instructions they have bad sellers who con you and eBay does swat!!!! I lost 500 dollars thanks to eBay!!!

wilfredn4
4/2/16

Dont buy anything from eBay if the warranty is mentioned as seller warranty. Both the seller and eBay are not at all taking responsibility. Most of the seller warranty eBay products are not in a good working one. Its my experience .then u take a call. Better buy from local market.

lourdesh
4/1/16

My item was lost in the mail, i have been back and forth for over 2 weeks with the seller and they told me that the item was shown as delivered, so they couldnt do anything about. Contacted ebay support and they said the same thing. These $#*!ers are the only people online store i have seen that doesnt help the buyer when the item is lost in the mail! so someone got free $#*! while i was the one that paid for it. Never buying from ebay again, it is always a constant thing with them and they always help the seller not the buyer. Also all the Reps give you different stories as well, they need to get they're $#*! together.

patrickg46
3/31/16

To those of you considering using eBay to sell an item - DON'T!!

I tried selling my $700 camera on eBay a few days ago. Yesterday, I received an email from eBay saying my item was "sold" and to ship the item. I reviewed the official looking email, and sent a request for payment. I then received an email 10 minutes later saying the item was paid for. Long story short, after shipping my camera, I called eBay and found out the email was fake. I got my camera back, was refunded the shipping cost, and the user was reported.

I re-listed my item to try again.

Today, I received another email from eBay stating that my item was SOLD. This time, I paid closer attention and did nothing until I saw payment was received in my PayPal. I sent the request for money, and this time something else happened...

I not only received a fake email, branded at being from PayPal saying that they received payment (even though my PayPal account reflected no such activity), but I was also overwhelmed with text messages from a phone number claiming to be the "buyer" begging me to ship the package saying "I paid, send me my camera." After asking how they got my number and mentioning to them that their account was being reported and they were being blocked, they began blowing up my phone with pleads to send them the camera.

All in all, this is very, very frightening and disappointing knowing that such a well-known company such as eBay, has such poor security on their site. My personal information was released to these "buyers" and I was harassed by an unknown number. On top of that, my $700 camera was almost lost and sent to a scammer because of accounts being hacked and fake emails being sent to good people trying to sell their precious items.

I will NEVER be using eBay again, and I highly recommend no one else use their services. Should you be foolish enough to try and sell anything on that joke of a website, please be very vigilant in reviewing any email, or notification you get from them.

Please share this post to alert anyone you can..

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!

manoranjanp
3/30/16

I recently ordered from Ebay a product (laptop cover) first of all after I made online payment I received the product after long wait for 2 weeks and when the product arrived I found it is shipped from UK and it is mentioned that the product is priced 9$ but when I ordered from ebay I paid double of this price, that shows ebay buys cheap product and charges customer double price, shows why online shopping platform makes huge profit with least expenditure.
Another thing is when the product arrived i found it suits only for UK or Europe and that if the laptop is of particular type (only sold in UK or Europe) the same is useful or else the parcel should not be opened
I did the later and complained to customer care for refund and to my surprise no reply received I called customer care after lengthy waiting period the customer care personal was not ready to listen to my complaint rather tried to teach me how to lodge complaint (I said I am not here to listen to lengthy lecture rather he should help me in securing refund for the product ASAP) after wasting lot of time he did the needful.
Now waiting for refund and will tell my frustrating experience with Ebay online shopping
Please avoid such online deal if want less headache.

ljadiam
3/29/16

I hate eBay soo much they tried to charge me money for no reason then they suspended my account and on top of that theres no guarantee that what you buy is not a scam.

marlont3
3/29/16

I have been shopping on eBay for the pass 4 to 5 years. I only had two issues and it was not the fault of ebay and they remedy the issues effective and efficient. I highly recommend ebay.

jasonm180
3/28/16

Ordered on EBay from seller 97kentrepot a Nokia Lumia 900 mobile phone.
Ordered was placed 9th of January no phone still ( 3 months and waiting)
and no refund! Had to go to my bank to force them to refund my money which can take up to 45 days.

Here is a copy of their email stating they would provide a refund.
Guess what. Still no refund. Dishonest if you ask me,

New message from: 97kentrepot Top Rated Seller(69,197PurpleShooting Star)
Hi there,
Thanks for your message. However we have already resent. It will take some days to arrive. Could you please wait more days? We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you not receive 10th March, we will refund. Is that OK?

Tip for consumers: You will never get a refund unless you go to your bank.
They will offer a refund but will never honour this,.

cherylw36
3/26/16

i HAVE TO SAY I AGREE WITH ALL BAD REVIEWS ABOUT EBAY, THIS YEAR HAS NOT ONLY BEEN THE WORSE EBAY SELLING YEAR, BUT I FEEL EBAY ITSELF HAS CHEATED ME ALLOT OUT OF REFUNDS, THEY TAKE AND DO NOT HONOR SELLERS REFUND POLICY, THEY ALSO LIE TO YOU ON THE PHONE.EBAY HAS BECOME VERY DISHONEST

Tip for consumers: do not sell on ebay, not a good selling company anymore, if seller lists correctly and does everything right, ebay still rewards the dishonest buyer and makes sellers take a loss by making seller pay for return shipping and also not following seller return policy

kartiks1
3/25/16

I had ordered for foot pump but they did not delivered the item and now they are not giving my cash back.

item no. 17184616987
claim id 1429710

now i have also registered on consumer court with complaint no. 657046
so dear customers beware of these cheaters and froadies

ketandrak
3/24/16

I haven't used this site for almost 1,5 years. There was time when it was ok and I actually were using eBay. But last time I remember they changed a lot and I spend almost 1 hour to just find out that I can buy from them only after PayPal check info about me, which took 1 month. So I just left that hell for a user. And now I was trying to buy just 1 package of $#*!ing earplugs. Because I can't buy them on ali, I spend like 30 $#*!ing minutes trying to buy them on EBay. Why? It's unexplainable because what was happeninbg in that 30 minutes nobody can understand including me. You reeealy have to check usability of your site because it sucks a lot. And I wanna pay directly by credit card, because PayPal sucks even more in conveniency.

bradleyj16
3/23/16

Bad company to work with!! Contacting eBay is unless they are a nightmare and very poor skill on the phone. Gutted I ever set up my account with them.

1,040 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the eBay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/8/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
2/23/16
Answer
royw29
A: I'm confused by your question. When you are finished with a transaction you can leave feedback. Underneath the comment bar you can choose positive neutral or negative and also rate shipping, description and the like with a number of stars. So you need to check negative if you want to leave negative in addition to your comments. You can also leave neutral or positive in the same manner. Sometimes a browser will not fully load the page so you might have missed this option.
3/3/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the eBay staff and other customers.

15 Photos for eBay