US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

guns

Once I bought a computer, which the seller completely lied about the os that was installed, ram, etc. (in 312 reviews)

lei317

Customer service could not find the listing and said that I must have removed it myself. (in 57 reviews)

tn1

I'll admit it - I use Ebay to buy strawberry shortcake figurines, my collector's item of choice. (in 208 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gregl32
7/2/15

They sell your personal information track every thing about you. This is a horrible site to sell on and a great place for fraud from buyes. All you have to make up some story about your item and you have 99.99% of getting it for free. I have no idea why the govermentbdoesn't step up and shut them down for sharing privacy information and for allowing fraud an stealing money from sellers. There are so many other places to buy things so think of buying from them ratther than this company that forgot about all the small sellers that made them a famous big company.

andrewm137
7/2/15

Ebay is a good site (ofcourse), the only problem is that the sellers aren't honest. Just make sure you do a quick research before ordering something.

kalinac
7/1/15

I mainly shop at ebay for anime stuff, electronics sometimes, and room décor. I can find anything I want for a low price! I am a serious collector and a lot of stuff you can't purchase in America so I satisfy my anime needs by going to ebay! Awesome website! ^.^

Tip for consumers: The review should give you a good idea!

christianp22
6/29/15

Great and prices I always shop there

garryt7
6/23/15

I think that the 10% that Ebay charges the average Joe for selling something is a bit too high compared to their competition, mostly 3%. To ad insult to injury they also take 10% of the shipping as well? We collect the shipping costs from the buyer and that money goes 100% to the cost of shipping. Where does Ebay think they have any right to take a percentage of our cost? It's a rip, theft and nothing but a display of raw greed, and I'm going to find another venue to sell my items from now on. Ebay just lost my business forever.

redxo
6/19/15

no place else has as many buyers, but I have hated selling on ebay and refuse to do it after 15 years. Rip off to seller, no protection against buyers that want things for free

markh156
6/18/15

I will be closing my Ebay account forever. Ebay just stole $227.00 from me basically! After being told I will get a refund for f150 seat covers, I just moved house and my printer is in storage so I have no way to print a shipping return label they, "Francisco" have closed my case leaving me with non fitting, poorly made junk! So much for "Money Back Guarantee"! I have pictures proving how bad these covers are, and will be exploring other options to recover my losses!

jrs3
6/18/15

Even if you have a high seller rating and your listing was 100% accurate, if the buyer claims it is not then eBay will favour the buyer and force you to pay for return shipping and refund. If you do not, then they take your money and refund it themselves and force you to pay a reimbursement, and you don't get the item back.

louiew19
6/17/15

I love using eBay way better than Amazon.

alank24
6/15/15

eBay sent 20% discount vouchers today valid until midnight. Voucher code did not work. Hidden in beaus complicated customer service pages is a note saying that they pulled discount due to high demand. Not on terms and conditions. What a con.

oliviel
6/14/15

"ebay only allow 2 days to pay to seller or seller will file disputes and your profile will get bad record"

I buy a night creatures disc from aluisi. I was working on 7 May to 12 May 2015. his disc ends in 9 May 2015. he said he does not want to sell to me. because I did not pay in time. now I paid. ebay does not have a service saying "unpaid buyer pay back money" and it's very inconvenient if someone wants to clean off their unpayment.

yes I can't deny that not many buyers who never paid would finally paid. but only 2 days buyer must pay money is not fair. what if I go other country for over 2 days. I can't pay, right?

ebay is very bad.

rahulm6
6/13/15

Ebay is the best service center and best shopping site

rajaa3
6/12/15

I ordered one dress for me the service is average delivery is not good.........

benjaminf14
6/12/15

I love eBay. Just about everything you would want is on here. I have only had to complain one time and they fixed it immediately.

teresas24
6/11/15

if you want to sell something on eBay be prepared to get royally screwed over! They take a HUGE portion in commission for themselves without doing a thing! I prefer to sell things on Craigslist and not get ripped off.

golshaha
6/10/15

I will not buy or sell on ebay . I am so angry. I would rate it zero, but it would not submit my review so I go for one star only.

terriw8
6/10/15

When I think back on beginning to sell on eBay it was so exciting.all my stuff out their to millions of shoppers.just the other days took a road I had not been on in years to realize all business had shut down,all the hype about selling online and making money what you do not know is how many business have closed down.i bet it's more than what is open for business,um.
Finally realizing it's a dog eat dog world out here.
I will post more later got to try to make a dime for now.

alameluv
6/10/15

eBay tells you your protected when purchasing but twice I have lost my money and both times eBay says there is nothing they can do. At least with AliExpress the merchant doesn't get their money until you confirm you have received the goods in working order. Which is why I now buy most things cheaper and safer on that site.
eBay seems to have forgotten about the customer. Well in this day and age that's a bad mistake.

moulieshj
6/8/15

Shopping in Ebay is too good .good products .but returning policy is bad and talking about shipping some of the breakable products are breaked.

Tip for consumers: Overall shopping experience in Ebay is not bad.

mariahh7
6/5/15

I've spent over 1500 dollars with eBay this past month & when a problem came up & I immediately contacted them, they had the worst customer service & where unhelpful to say the least. Long story short I never received an item that was nearly 300$ the site says they give 100% refund but that is not accurate. I'm out the whole 300$. I would have to agree with another reviewee that the IT group are very clever in making the site convoluted, confusing, circling, delaying and confusing. Which is probably why I had the issue to begin with. I would highly encourage buyers to stay away from eBay.

pamelab21
6/4/15

Everything you could want or need, and low prices too!Customer service is great also!

justineh6
6/4/15

Watch out for seller sashecc on the ebay site!!

I ordered 30 white flowers and 48 red flowers. The delivery status was both packages were delivered on such and such date at such and such time ( I signed for them) ,so it couldent have been any other seller as they were the only ones I bought roses from at that time. They sent me 30 white in a box which was fine and like I ordered, but the second package was 48 like I ordered but WHITE. These flowers I needed for my boquet for my wedding in 2 months time!!! When I tried to sort it out with them the gave me the run around. Told me they would send me the 48 red fake roses free of charge if I sent them pictures to prove that they were all white. Ok fine so I did. Then they told me to take more pictures to make sure the numbers were right. Ok fine did that. Then they asked me if I bought from another seller which at this point its been a week/week and a half of this so I ordered a few red roses (50 red from one other seller and 12 red from another seller )because Im not going without flowers for my wedding. So I took some pictures of my orders and delivery times for all the rose orders I placed. Theirs were still the only ones I had received at that time and the dates/times of delivery matched up with theyre delivery dates as posted from the post office plus they were the only ones I ordered those amounts of each color( 30 white and 48 red) and I received 30 white in a box and 48 white again in a bag. Now I could understand if I ordered those amounts from someone else but I didnt. Anyways I sent them pictures to prove it and then they say they dont think the ones in the box are theirs ( the ones in the box are the right amount and the right color its the ones in the bag thats the damn issue!!! Wtf!!! Then they try to say they think they sent red ones! After all that ... My multiple pictures proving I have not received one damn red flower from anyone yet, my pictures of delivery dates and who I bought what and how many from, and my waiting 2 weeks just to have NOTHING SORTED OUT YET!! At this point I gave up and told them to pretty much shove it where the sun dont shine. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! The flowers are nice but they cant get a damn order right and wont do anything to fix the mistakes that they make!

debrak4
6/2/15

I sold a item on eBay and went by their prices for shipping and ended up paying more than what they said the postage was. They do not know shipping prices!!!! Will not ever sell another item on their site. Craigslist is better no fees

edwardm62
6/1/15

Was very excited upon first selling on their platform. Easy, quick & no hassle. Lately, they have started to decline with less and less protection for sellers. I do not know how many times I have had unfair disputes opened with the outcome being very ludicrous. They cannot get policies in order which has resulted in tons of money lost for no reason.

Why I still sell here is only because of the traffic, but have slowly started taking that traffic to my personal website.

christopherk25
5/31/15

I used to love shopping and looking for bargains on Ebay. But the it's getting harder and harder to find good bargains. Seems there are more and more people who are addicted to buying from ebay and sellers are taking advantage of these people. There was a report on tv about this and it's getting worse. We need more competition to ebay. But not these sites I saw on tv. A real bidding site like Ebay. Maybe Ebay and Amazon will end up budding heads and customers can benefit from it. I hope so.

joanb36
5/29/15

The bird figurine i ordered came today.. The box was in terrible shape but due to your careful wrapping and packing it was in great condition. It was delivered by UPS and driver stated it was caught in the conveyor belt.. But I love my bird and received on date promised.. Thank you so much.. looking forward to many more purchases..

aishab7
5/27/15

Buyers have all the power on Ebay. Sellers beware. And don't sell to sopheina. You will get scammed and Ebay will take her side. They just need to shut this site down. Not what it used to be. They wouldn't even get the one star if there was something less I could choose.

justinh54
5/25/15

Here are ten new signs the auction bully is dying...

No matter what ingenious new tricks eBay comes up with to manipulate their users, the Internet giant continues to fall behind in the race to outrun its avalanche of angry users. The site is now experiencing its lowest rating of trust since a series of aftershocks that continue to rock eBay ever since their disastrous facelift of 2008. And here's how they're doing it.

For years, they naively hoped the fallout from that self-inflicted gunshot would have blown east and been forgotten, but the hits from those catastrophic decisions just keep on a-comin'. Here are the latest Top Ten on eBay's "Hit Parade of Self-Destructive Mistakes".

1. Following on the heels of stratospheric fee increases that drove hundreds of thousands of sellers off the site, this latest round of bad decisions began when they masked all users' ID's from the listings. After February, 2008, eBay buyers and sellers would only see scrambled anagrams where user's screen names used to be.

2. Next, they compromised the Feedback scoring system. The misleading way it works today is that all of a seller's complaints are automatically laundered from the mathematics after twelve months. That means as far as eBay is concerned, any prolific thief with a despicable track record only needs to wait twelve months and all is forgiven. What may have been a 62% score due to excessive complaints suddenly becomes a 100% score - or a false reading of fresh cleanliness - after 12 months when the timer is reset.

3. Then, they removed the bidder's search feature. That kept the growing wave of users who were suspicious of fraudulent activity, from tracking and identifying illegal bidding activity. 'Shill' bidding is an age-old, unethical and highly illegal auction trick which eBay only flaccidly discouraged, but which they now aggressively promote (since it can no longer be traced) as a way of injecting revenue into sagging profits. The way it works is, the seller gets his family and friends to place fake bids. Then, when the high bid reaches what the seller wants for the item, the fake bidders step back and let legitimate bidders take over. The winning bidder never knows who was bidding, or if they were even legitimate, and he ends up paying many times what the item would have sold for without the fake (shill) bids.

4. Next, they launched a nebulous program to phase out all contact between buyers and sellers. The ''Ask a Question" button disappeared from the main body of the listing, and ended up buried toward the bottom of the page, among the fine print and legalese. Buyers can still make contact, but their inquiries (and sellers' replies) are audited and users' emails scrambled. And these Mafiosos are dead serious: if a conversation goes past two emails, the buyer will usually get a threatening email warning from eBay, often followed by a telephone call with bullying and more threats. The bewildered buyer is then drop-kicked from the site "for abusing" the 'Ask a Question' feature.

5. The Item Number identifying the listing has also disappeared from plain view, and can only be found, literally, by using a high-intensity magnifying glass.

6. Frustrated they could no longer make casual contact with sellers, buyers began relying more and more on the seller's feedback score rating, which included how often complaints are logged, dates of entries and how long the seller has been active. But now all those revealing features have been removed - either buried in more off-page 'drill-down' or eliminated altogether.

7. Another compromise reflects eBay's seductive efforts to keep buyers from looking at the listing, once the item has been paid for. On every reference after the sale, from emails to Leave Feedback to the My eBay page, all links to the item's description have been removed. Apparently, eBay concluded, bidders might get "buyer's remorse", so not only is the listing software scrambled so the listing won't print once the sale has ended, buyers are further discouraged from even referring back to it. This is an especially effective way to keep buyers from comparing the listing details against the item, when it doesn't look right after it's been received.

8. Finally, watch out for eBay's new "fake opinion link". This button usually appears somewhere around the Feedback pages and asks how you like the new changes. If you fall for this trick, you click on it and up pops a dialog box for comments. But - surprise! - there's no 'submit' button. It's a hoax page that can't be submitted to anyone, and it will remain on your screen until you cancel it, unsent.

9. The cumulative results of all this finally had a whiplash effect: the loss of all personal communication has turned users into nameless, faceless robots who feel no obligation for truth, honesty or courtesy. And that isn't boding well for their folksy "thank you for being part of the eBay family".

10. A 19-year eBay employee, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said eBay's eventual goal is to scrub all identifying data about buyers and sellers, leaving only the item being sold and eBay's own profit-driven payment software. That means names, locations, complaints, dates, feedback, seller ratings and questions will gradually disappear from the site, leaving the buyer-victim alone on a dark, slippery slope with the anonymous person he's about to deal with.

"The plan launched in 2008 was to implement these changes slowly, so as not to create another stampede from the site," the source said, drawing on the analogy of putting a frog into a pot of water and letting it come to a gradual boil. "It was structured to be a ten-year plan, but it appears that may be extended," he said, declining to explain further.

When questioned about increasing complaints of eBay sellers making deliberately false representations about everything from toys, antiques, electronics and auto parts, to sellers mailing a paper picture of an expensive item the bidder believed he was actually buying, the source deflected the question saying only, "Buyers always have the option of returning something if they aren't happy." Predictably, eBay's own recent polls reflect the lowest level of seller trust in the site's twenty-year history.

He then made a reference to the eBay Buyer Protection Program. But hundreds of thousands of bidders aren't happy with that protection, citing fine print that excludes virtually everything, which fact only comes to light when there's a problem. If something ever does qualify, it's usually an inexpensive item, and then it's only covered under a narrowly defined, highly irregular set of circumstances.

As for eBay, it doesn't appear there's any turning back. Jiminy Cricket said it best: "You buttered your bread, now sleep in it," meaning, you've made your own mess, take care of it yourself.

NOTE: Ockie Ditchbank (user ID 'skippy') is eBay's Public Enemy # 1.

Tip for consumers: TIP FOR CONSUMERS: eBay's value as an easy, inexpensive and fun way to sell items you no longer need, is ten years in the rear-view mirror. eBay's lawyers create their own flabby ''protection'' schemes, which are only enforced randomly, and never followed by eBay themselves.

As with all of the increasingly fraudulent Internet marketplace today, eBay remains the cutting edge of innovative new ways to disavow responsibility for frauds perpetrated against their own buyers and sellers.

sg50
5/24/15

Good overall but disappointed by sellers' tendency to try to buy you off so you don't post the truth about a poor product.

dylanb37
5/24/15

I never really had to many bad transactions till lately. It seems like one after another. I did 3 charges in a week from being scammed

lesliel22
5/24/15

I'VE BEEN A SELLER FOR 17 YEARS WITH 100% FB AND HAVE SEEN THE SITE DETERIORATE SIGNIFICAN'TLY OVER THE YEARS. WHEN THEY STOPPED ALLOWING SELLERS TO GIVE NEG FEEDBACK FOR BAD BUYERS, THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END. NOW SELLERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF SLEEZY BUYERS ARE BIDDING ON THEIR ITEMS.

AS I SAID I'VE HAD 100% FB OVER THE YEARS. NOW I HAVE A SKANK BUYER WHO HAS BUYER'S REMORSE AND LIED ABOUT THE CONDITION OF THE ITEM SHE BOUGHT FROM ME AND REPORTED THE ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED. HOWEVER I DESCRIBED EVERY ASPECT OF THE ITEM'S CONDITION WITH NUMEROUS PICS POSTED AS I ALWAYS DO. SHE DECIDED THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT IT AFTER ALL AND FILED A REQUEST TO RETURN WITH EBAY. SINCE EBAY "ENCOURAGED" ME TO REFUND HER $$ AND ALWAYS TAKES THE SIDE OF THE BUYER, I WAS AFRAID THAT THEY'D TAKE OVER AND REFUND HER $$ AND ALLOW HER TO KEEP THE $250 ITEM SO I WAS FORCED TO ACCEPT THE RETURN AND REFUND HER IN FULL WITH ORIGINAL AND RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.!!!! SHE ALSO POSTED NEG FB WHICH BRINGS MY 100% RATING TO 96%, THE LOWEST RATING I'VE EVER RECEIVED AND IT'S ALL FRAUD.

BUT I'VE DECIDED EBAY IS NOT WORTH LOSING SLEEP OVER SO I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT RATING I GET. I WORKED DILIGENTLY TO DESCRIBE EVERY ITEM I'VE EVER LISTED COMPLETELY AND ACCURATELY AND MY SOLD ITEMS WERE SHIPPED SAME DAY OR NEXT.. AND THIS IS NOW WHAT I HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT. BUT NO MORE. I'LL NOT BE BUYING OR SELLING MUCH ANYMORE AND IF ANYTHING SELLS, I'LL MAIL THEM WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT FOR ME. THERE'S NO ADVANTAGE FOR SELLERS DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT ON THIS SITE.

danm97
5/23/15

The fees these guys apply are outrageous.
Great site where to buy but if you are a seller, there are way better sites and places where to sell your stuff.

melvinp7
5/21/15

I ordered a jacket from user xiaomei886809 . The user assured me the item will be delivered and seeing the positive reviews I waited. But after the 90 day period got over ebay doesn't allow me to send a feedback nor contact the user.

This is absurd and ebay is a very bad option to buy anything

erice23
5/20/15

I bought something years back and complained that I did not receive the item. EBay then closed my account for no reason. I tried to dispute but it fell on deaf ears. Ever since then (past 8 to 10 years) I have not used them and don't miss them. I would never recommend EBay to anyone.

jfm
5/17/15

I buy in ebay frecuently, the sellers are serious allways, and the has the best products, the auctions are very serious

mickeys14
5/16/15

Buy it now is fab! You can get some great deals, free shipping on some items...but I can almost always find anything.

beatm
5/15/15

SELLERS BEWARE!! as an Individual Seller, i just recently screwed by a buyer claimed that the item I sold is damage, thought its just a minor or a manufacturing defect that he stated but turns out when I got the return item back it was totally damaged! It was in brand new condition when I sent it. But ebay gave the favor and refund the guy without even investigating or what, didnt even gave me a chance to appeal they can not do anything they said. the first customer service said that I can appeal and there's a seller protection, and transfer to the guy incharge of appealing, then said they can not do anything I can not make an appeal. Bottom line is they don't care at all especially to the small time sellers!! there is no really cuctomer care support! and the buyer who tricked I hope he rot in hell you know who you are Egyptian guy who lives in California. SELLERS BEWARE!!

mcf6
5/13/15

Pathetic bad service....everything MUST BE AN ADVANTAGE for Ebay!
....I have over 500 positive feedbacks....one negative one from a doorknob that had no clue on what a feedback is or why is left...
Well....because of Ebay bull$#*! rules, my feedbacks are at 97.3%...really....
It is very clear that Ebay is no going to do anything about it....
Why..well...with their dumb rules I'll have to post and sale hundreds of items ( and pay Ebay)
to have my feedback rating go up....
Ebay is all about it self....nothing happens unless they make $$$.
Not what Ebay was....now the crooks are protected and the honest people Ebay members since 1997 are penalized!!!
Pathetic....

larryd32
5/11/15

I bought pants,NWT, and they had a hole in them.EBay seller refused refund.EBay supported him.I am stuck with pants I cant wear.Dont buy clothes on EBay

ff20
5/11/15

EBAY IS ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY CORRUPT. WHEN A SELLER ASKS TO REMOVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK EBAY REMOVES THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK JUST BECAUSE SELLER ASK THEM. THEY NEVER LISTEN BUYER'S SIDE OF THE STORY.THEY NEVER INFORM BUYER BEFORE THEY REMOVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.AND WHEN BUYER ASK HELP OR EXPLANATION EBAY SEND JUST NONSENSE EMAILS NEVER ADDRESS BUYERS CONCERN.EBAY NEVER HELPS BUYERS.IF YOU GET A FAULTY PRODUCT NEVER EXPECT YOU WILL GET A REFUND.WHATEVER SELLER ALLEGE THAT IS ACCEPTED BY EBAY INSTANTLY WITHOUT BUYER'S KNOWLEDGE.LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE WHEN A SELLER ASKS EBAY TO REMOVE IT, CONSIDER IT IS DONE,YES SIR. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY AGAIN.CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A FAIRY TALE IF YOU NEED IT FROM EBAY.

corbins1
5/9/15

ok well It started from me selling a 500 dollar product then they wanted me to pay them for me selling my own product. I paid and then I wanted to delete my account, they charged my paypal 132.80 for NOTHING. I didn't authorize anything and now I cant get my money back because they finished the deletion process after they charged my account. I will never use this corrupt $#*! website again. ohh by the way ebay owns paypal, ebay charges you 10 percent as a seller and paypal charges you close to 6 percent from the money you receive. corrupt pieces of $#*!.

aparnab
5/9/15

I will never use ebay anymore.every time they cheated.I hate ebay . all guarantee in ebay was fraud.this is my first and last time.

paulusg
5/8/15

Pros
- Huge community to sell your products

Cons
- Overpriced services (10% + PayPal Fees)
- They take down your listings

nicolleb
5/6/15

Always a good service order from there all the time

morgans25
5/4/15

Ebay just updated their listing terms. Not only does it limit the number of free listings you get a month, but it offers little to absolutely no incentive for auction style listings whatsoever...unless, of course, you're willing to open an Ebay store at top dollar so you can get a $.05 discount per listing. I plan to keep using Ebay for purchases because I live in small town America, but as a independent seller it just isn't worth it anymore.

Tip for consumers: Great for purchases, but, with the latest policy update, it's officially not worth it to be an independent seller on the site.

dmp
5/4/15

First of all, if you didn't know it already - EBAY charges 10% commission when you sell something and that doesn't count the nickel and dimeng they do when they charge you just to list something! If you use any of their for-a-fee listing features like "make your listing stand out" etc. they will charge. You may end up paying up to $2 to list something if you use all their features and that is on top of the 10% commission once your item sells. This doesn't count the fee you will incur when using paypal to receive payment which is somewhere around 3% or more so anything you sell on there. If you sell something for $50 don't think that's what you're getting. You are getting about $35 in the end. Their fees used to be reasonable. Now they are highway robbery. They also have had you by the b**ls for a long time, forcing people to use PayPal as a payment source. You used to be able to receive money orders or use different payment options.

Even though Ebay is a household name now they have changed. It used to be a little fun, even a pleasure, to buy and sell on ebay. Now they have instituted a campaign to get rid of the small sellers that made them successful in the first place. They have instituted a strict, unfair ratings system for sellers. Buyers can buy an item and never pay for the item and STILL leave you negative feedback. If you sell to a deadbeat buyer you have no real recourse because sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers but bad buyers can ruin your good reputation very easily, even get your account suspended for no reason just to be nasty. If a buyer wins your auction or buy it now they now have 2 days to pay. If they still don't pay you can open a case which takes another 3 or 4 days so your item is being held hostage by ebay all that time. They can bid $1 more than the last bidder and never pay so your item is held up. By the time you can offer the previous bidder a second chance offer they have moved on. There is too much negative info to post - it would take up numerous pages - but Ebay fails to recognize that over half of their sellers are still just regular people and not companies. All these new seller policies are designed to get rid of the small sellers whose livelihood may have previously depended on ebay. It seems like their goal is to attract large sellers, mostly from China, and be nothing more than a huge online Dollar Store with low quality products from China. Also, all these strict seller policies they have incorporated has done nothing to weed out bad sellers. They just make new accounts or have several different ones for backup. One seller I had a bad transaction with - they misrepresented what they were selling - on another site, decided to get revenge because I returned the item and reverse looked up my phone number and opened an account on ebay with it. I have called ebay at least 6 times, was promised that my # would be removed and, still, it has not. There is so much askew with this company that I'd advise you to delete your entire account with ebay, move on and never look back.

rajivm1
4/30/15

BAD IMEI REPAIR Note 2 i317 AT&T Samsung Galaxy MOTHERBOARD is fraud seller

Tip for consumers: fraud seller

racquelnn
4/30/15

It was my first time using Ebay and it is my LAST time using Ebay. I purchased an $85 product off a company called "southflspa" who never sent me my item and who would not respond to my emails or Ebay's emails. This company did not use tracking on the item they were "supposed" to have sent me which is highly suspicious. I truly think they are a scam. I have used Amazon for fifteen years and have NEVER had a problem, then to come to Ebay and use them once which results in a massive headache trying to contact Customer Service, file claims, call over and over for a resolution... who needs that!? No thanks. I will never use Ebay again.

udayj1
4/27/15

Think twice while shopping from ebay.in.
Once you bought the product they will not take it return back
They have falsely mentioned 100% ebay guarantee and excellent return policy.
Once you buy the product then they ll give you lame excused of their claim policy.
And they have such a complicated return policy unlike Jabong, Myntra, Yebhi, Freecultr, zovi, flipkart, amazon, snapdeal and new site like feero fashion.
I have faced this issue myself.
When I try to return my product under assumption that ebay has worldwide brand name.
And they will have transparent return policy but I was wrong.
So people please think twice before doing shopping with ebay.

laurae19
4/27/15

Bought my wedding dress on ebay from ebay seller couturemissbridal. I waited the length of the shipping period, my dress did not come. I waited 2 more days giving them the benefit of the doubt, no dress. I send several emails, no answer. I finally hunted down the business online to and got their phone number. Their answer? Sorry, we sold that dress to someone else......... That was going to be my wedding dress. Worst ebay experience.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the eBay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Anyone used the app Ebay Same-Day shipping service? Any recommendations ?

12/5/12
Answer
dmp
A: I wouldn't depend on ebay for anything anymore. Their software is always messed up so I wouldn't trust any of their apps. Their SSL is outdated too which is a big no no. Go try to log in with https and see what I'm talking about. Ebay is on its way out the door.
5/26/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: What good is the review of a product I buy if only positive reviews are acceptable? I was contacted to change my negative review to a positive one. So am I supposed to lie?
Answer
bd27
A: You are not required to change a negative review if you had a negative experience with a seller. Sellers cannot leave negative reviews for buyers, but as buyers we do have the ability to warn other buyers when sellers don't practice good business. If, after a bad experience, the seller makes an effort to fix the problem, I would consider changing my review. If they don't, then they deserve it. I usually wait to leave feedback until I have received the product and can verify that it is as described before I leave feedback. Once left, feedback can be retracted, but it usually requires opening an eBay case to do so.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the eBay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for eBay