US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

guns

Once I bought a computer, which the seller completely lied about the os that was installed, ram, etc. (in 240 reviews)

lei317

Customer service could not find the listing and said that I must have removed it myself. (in 35 reviews)

tn1

I'll admit it - I use Ebay to buy strawberry shortcake figurines, my collector's item of choice. (in 159 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nairak
12/18/14

I'm a eBay seller since 2009 and I was not protected by eBay protection as they say cheaters take a lot of money while selling on eBay but don't provide customer service at all horrible place to sell

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SELL ON EBAY

adfaff
12/18/14

I shop on Ebay for more than 10 years and i can hardly recall any cases when i was unsatisfied.
Quality of the sellers is high, there is a claim process in case of any problems and support team works quite fast.
But from my point of view - the prices are higher then on aliexpress or dealextreme.
Of course it's not right to simply compare those marketplaces, but 50% of ebay sellers sell the same things as on aliexpress. Or they just drop ship.
In order to pick the right product among hundreds of choices i used to read reviews on http://skuguru.com
There are sections related to ebay, aliexpress and other internet shops.

Tip for consumers: Read detailed product reviews on special web sites like http://skuguru.com

jamesd119
12/14/14

Tried to talk to eBay about linking my paypal account and I would have done better talking to my dog . I will never try to buy on eBay again

Tip for consumers: Find a better place to shop

millionaired
12/13/14

Great site, I can find almost everything on eBay! Lots of sellers arround the world and great price! Never had any issues but beware of taxes depends where you live!

I bought Rolex Deep Sea bezel, and damn the price of tax was 32% total of the price for shipping to EU. Not sellers fault but be sure to take a note on that!

Tip for consumers: Check your country tax before purchase!

markm155
12/12/14

I ordered an item from a seller and never received it. The seller wouldn't assist in resolving the issue with the shipping company even though they were a reputable seller. "eBay Buyer Protection" doesn't do anything for you. Here I am buying a TV from their site, never receiving a TV and they also, DO NOTHING TO HELP. All they say is that the case is resolved because the shipper shows that it was delivered. Well guess what.. it wasn't....

So I'm out the money I spent on the TV. All I can do is issue a bad review for the lack of customer service, and I get an email from eBay saying the review has been removed. So basically, you cant trust the reviews on ebay as they'll just remove it if it's bad.

Here's the text from the mail..

Recently, you opened an eBay Buyer Protection case for Changhong 40" 1080p LED HDTV - LED40YC1700UA. We also received the feedback you left for the transaction, but it's been removed from the seller's feedback profile because of a recent decision on the eBay Buyer Protection case.

Tip for consumers: Just go to amazon.... never any issues there.

fikretm1
12/11/14

dont use Ebay, i've got a lot of problems about buying staff and they just robb people as they work together with sellers! Ebay is useless is better go to the shop look buy and no headech!!! they r scams... everywhere!!!

mariem38
12/11/14

Dont bother using ebay if you haven't set up already. After 6 years of using ebay my account has been changed. I am no longer allowed to sell on ebay. I asked why and their reply was The concerns over your 'previous sale' are not the only reason of this restriction. ' Disgusting. They wont give me a reason

Tip for consumers: Tip - dont use it

dm118
12/8/14

have dealt with many different vendors. I check their user ratings and have not once had a problem, not once received an item not as described. a pleasure to do business with.

ms156
12/3/14

I have been selling on Ebay for several years now. When I First started out, buyers tried their best to take advantage of me as a new comer. When I showed them better than tell them, I was not that dumb, things changed. I had worked hard to be an honest seller and it seemed no matter what I did, it wasn't good enough. I endured enormous stress to start. After selling for over a year I have sold approx.. 6,000 maybe, and of that amount have lost well over $5000. I have given away most of my items, due to outrageous fees, shipping cost, and so forth. I wonder why I am still selling on Ebay.com. Well the truth is, so far Ebay.com is one of the top sites for sellers to unload their products, but many people are fed up, including local businesses who I have spoken to recently who said they are about to close their accounts because Ebay.com is out for themselves, gives the sellers who earn their money for them crap, no respect, no rights, and the buyers can walk all over the sellers as they choose. I give Ebay.com one star recently because they are making improvements it seems, I just wonder who is going to benefit from those improvements. Hum.

Tip for consumers: If you are seller, don't think you can make money selling low cost items. Your best bet is to market and sell high dollar items if you want to make any profit. Selling low cost items means you cover high cost shipping, not eBay's fault as that is on the post office, but you also pay ebay.com fees that are just outright enormous when you consider you are double charged by Ebay.com and Paypal.com, the two in cohoots working hard to make themselves millionaires or billionaires at customers expense.

edd667
12/3/14

received 2 vulcan rdas from ebay that were junk.could not remove bottom part to access wicks.JUNK.was told to contact seller but seller has no address or phone.called customer service and after an hour plus my time on the web i was told that the phone number cant be made public DAH? than how do you contact seller if they do not return email complaint.is this a store or a RIPOFF? i have heard ebay is trying to compete with amazon, go luck with that.should have read this site before going to ebay.

Tip for consumers: do not buy from ebay unless you like to gamble. customer service should be called customer brush off

vernah2
12/3/14

Ebay has ways of taking advantage of people by collecting extra fees. Their latest scan was to offer 2 free listings per item by checking a box on the listing. After a few months they announced they were going to start charging for the relistings. Even though I was assured the items would not be relisted the were and I was charged about $200. It has taken 8 phone calls and I am still not sure my money has been refunded. Then I had to spend about 8 hours going in and changing each listing individually to get the relistings removed.

Either their people do not know the answers or intentionally lie, because they tell you different things and never follow through. If they can't help you they just hang up.

Tip for consumers: Don't sell anything.that you aren't willing to overpay for fees, have to pay for if the post office doesn't deliver, or you are willing to receive negative feedback when the buyer can't read. Ebay conveniently lets buyers leave negative feedback for sellers, but sellers can only leave positive feedback for buyers. So unfair.

joelp21
12/1/14

i bought cell phone trough ebay site, I had problem with the supplier, I contact ebay and they helped me to solve the problem, Thank you for your help

danp45
11/26/14

this is the second time ebay and paypal has cheated me this it cost me over $120.00 in November of this year 2014 I had 4 items that the post office broke items I gave the buyers there money back just I should one item was a watch the lady said it was not as described and rbay step in and gave back her money without any one notifying I call ebay and ask why they did that I told that all she had done was not puss in they stem and if they would say out of it I could have handle it .and it was not there job to give back money it was mine so they held my money and then turn around and took money out of my back account. because iam on ssa I did not have the money in my back so they over drew my account to the turn of $60.00 I still have $70.00 in my paypal account that say's pending because they don't have reason for broken in shipping for the buyers to chose from, the only choice the buyer has is to say not as describe. I call paypall and they said it was ebay that was holding it I ask how long was they going to hold it first they said 21 days then they said until the 6 items was delivered then they said 3 days it's now been a week and still no money. ebay cheats and lies beware they can get money out of your bank even if you have it set up so no one can

Tip for consumers: don't trust ebay or pay pal with you bank account imfo. ddpontzious@gmail.com

jordano7
11/24/14

I've only ordered a few times on eBay but I haven't had any issues. The products that I received were as described and I had no complaints against the sellers.

I've also sold on eBay and similarly have gotten lucky. Each time an auction ended, I received money for the transaction (one time had to wait a week and had almost given up, but they did end up paying).

Tip for consumers: Be careful who you buy from. Check their seller feedback.

gregs68
11/22/14

I got a call from this collection agency about an eBay account that I never had. Turns out that the eBay account was with the company I work for (now), was set up by a previous employee who, after his termination from the company, changed the name on the account from HIS name to mine.

I spent 2+ hours on the phone with eBay and they refused to take my name off the account even though the change was not authorized by me. They suggested I file an identity theft report with the police (which I will do) but I will also be filing a credit fraud complaint against eBay for permitting the "owner" of the account to simply change his name to mine without contacting me to verify that I had authorized the change.

WARNING TO eBAY CUSTOMERS: Beware of deadbeats putting your name on their account (reading prior posts, this is not the first time this has happened . If this is all it takes to skip out on a debt, eBay needs to change their security procedures.

dallinf
11/20/14

Great site! Please be smart in who you buy from. Do not buy expensive items from someone who has only sold a couple of items. Check reviews as well.

barbarab50
11/19/14

The eBay Experience is the worst ever. No customer service. Plan on being on hold and passed around to rude people who have no manners or abilities to help customers. (for at least 2 hours). Unable to give refunds to buyers who change their minds on their purchase because eBay will bull whip their sellers and not allow returns with-out freezing their accounts. eBay is the worst online selling format ever. And from what I have heard from others. People are moving to other selling sites and selling elswhere. Good riddens to an eoutdated company who has been so beat up over the years they have lost any concept of how to reasonably deal with their buyers or sellers. If I could give no stars I would. My friends complain they can't find what they need on eBay because so many sellers have had their accounts restricted for no good reason that the buyers are heading to Google to do searches to find what they need on other sites. eBay continues to shoot them selves in the foot until they no longer exist or barely exist and are way down on the net totem pole. Don't buy stock in eBay, worst rudest company on the planet. Buy and sell elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Bad horrid, horrific company. Wish they would move out of the US. Bad American company. Shameful and shameless.

saraw27
11/19/14

Just okay. Honestly, I love the site, pretty much everything available at great prices and it's fun to bid but the customer service is horrible at ebay. I also stay away from Paypal (that's a whole other story) and they only let you pay through Paypal. Amazon is preferred!

fenstermaa
11/19/14

This is among the best shopping online platform. tonnes of products to choose from and customer service is always at it best.

amitk17
11/15/14

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY:-
First EBay WILL sell a bad and damaged product;
When u call the eBay guarantee they will take 2 weeks to process the claim to refund amount;
And harass you by compelling you to call eBay repeatedly for resolution,
And then they will call u that the refund would be processed
And then finally eBay will harass you by doing the refund after multiple reminders and making you do repeated effort by making you call them for refund (after you wait for 10 minutes or more on their IVR SYSTEMS) which you will get only after reminding them repeatedly and they will say it is a technical glitch..
Shame on eBay for creating such a poor experience for customers..
I am writing this a blog to defame eBay over harassment accused to me on processing my claim,,

EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR REFUND THE EXPERIENCE IS STILL SO UNPLEASNT FOR CUSTOMER THAT HE WILL NOT LIKE TO SHOP WITH EBAY EVER AGAIN//

Tip for consumers: EBAY IS A POOR EXPERIENCE FOR SHOPPER...ESPECIALLY IN INDIA…(DO NOT TRUST EBAY INDIA, IT IS HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND LACK QUALITY)
MY EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY:-
First EBay WILL sell a bad and damaged product;
And harass you by compelling you to call eBay repeatedly for resolution,
And then they will call u that the refund would be processed
And then finally eBay will harass you by doing the refund after

karens83
11/11/14

ebay's money back guarantee is a total con. I was sent a wrong item which was damaged, returned it to the seller and didn't get a refund. Asked ebay to step in and after many phone calls (probably totalling over 6 hours) they didn't honour their pledge. I for one will never buy anything other than auction items ever again

Tip for consumers: use Amazon instead

sharonb39
11/11/14

I have bought several items on ebay, after I sold my first item they sent me 7 identical emails, sent at the exact same moment, which said there was "activity that alerted security" and my account was suspended. When I called I had to talk to someone who only half understood english, was on the phone for over an hour and then they said they had to ask me security questions. The first one was about my grown son which I am not answering questions about so they said they would not allow me to open another account. Terrible customer service. I could easily open another account but will never do it. I will not deal with a company who treats their customers like this.

Tip for consumers: Dont do it! Find another online business to deal with

brianm102
11/10/14

I imported an Tablet (Microsoft Windows Surface) few days ago through ebay and i received the tab less than the estimate time and in a very good condition i highly recommend Ebay to anyone.

brandonb43
11/10/14

I sold a guitar on Ebay for $53. Ebay then charged me a "insertion and final value fee" of $53. THE WHOLE FREAKIN PRICE OF THE GUITAR! they pretty much just stole the guitar from me....

Thats the last time I sell anything on Ebay.

Grumblings over.

km57
11/10/14

"If I could give it no stars I definitely would. They make a big fuss about ebay bucks and coupons but don't try and return the item you bought with a coupon cuz unless you feel like trying to find a number on their site (which is harder than it should be) and trying to explain your problem multiple times and being made out to be an idiot and then having the person get an attitude with you, its not worth it. I've tried returning things twice with coupons and each time the seller refunds it to my paypal account and then ebay turns right around and takes it and gives me nothing for it. I just had a customer service rep get an attitude with me for double checking that she was going to issue a refund for not one but two items in the same order that I had to return. Its outrageous. "

johnyd4
11/8/14

Ebay is completely useless at resolving any problems you may have, their representives have the audacity to ask you what they can do and what you are trying to achieve by calling since they keep repeating they can't help you. And their feedback system sucks, don't trust it. I gave a negative feedback to a seller because the item was in horrible condition, they kept sending me messages to contact ebay to remove the feedback in exchange for 50% refund. I contact ebay to let them know that this seller is pushing buyers in this way and how do they resolve this problem, by doing nothing. So clearly you can't trust ebay to do anything right. Last time I did business with them,

Tip for consumers: Avoid eBay

staceys15
11/6/14

I must admit when I first heard about ebay I wasn't all that keen to use it, my friend had told me about it one day so I decided to have a look then I realised what all the fuss was about, there is so many products on this site at bargain prices I myself have used ebay on several occasions to purchase things. There's very little about this site that I dislike but one is when you bid on an item it often takes some time to update so you don't know if your the highest bidder especially if there's only a few minutes left on an item. When I was offered to write a review by bzzagentuk I was very happy to. I have had very good experience from using eBay. And the sellers I have received items of have communicated with me so minor issues have been resolved easily and quickly.

tamil6
11/4/14

i love ebay i do most of my shopping there you can find some great deals over there from reputable sellers always look for the ebay dailydeals amazing low pricess

patrickj21
11/2/14

Convenient, fast, cheap. All this is eBay! What could be better?
Very useful site, I often buy everything for home here. And I am lucky, I've met only good sellers

susanl56
10/30/14

STAY AWAY from Zamek Limited posing as UK Toy Wholesaler on Alibaba. This is a fraudulent company that states 50% at purchase (wire transfer sent $1,37.40 USD) 50% at delivery. First 50% to Barclay Bank London then received email won't ship out until another 50% sent to a Nigerian bank. Danny Bogden (supposed Marketing Manager zamekltd@gmail.com) is very responsive to emails up to the point you send money then MANY emails later-no response! Wishing I had read this jabber because losing my money.

bernicet6
10/29/14

As a seller my ratings are excellent. However, a few weeks ago l sold a buyer an item that he claimed was damaged when he received it--but he refused to send me photos !! A true scam artist !! This fool gave me a negative feedback and after explaining everything to Ebay l thought that they would remove this negative feedback. WRONG. They refused to do anything about this problem. And they refused to allow me to give this scam artist a negative feedback. Ebay is nothing but a complete waste of time. l will no longer sell on Ebay.

riteshl1
10/21/14

The Worse Experience on online shopping in middle of Diwali Spree..!!!
I have purchased a LED TV on 20-Oct-2014 from ebay.in, while ordering the item, the estimated delivery time was shown as 25-Oct-2014. After looking for the delivery date only, I ordered the item. BUT after placing the order it became 01-NOV-2014 suddenly. I tried to reach the seller but his response is never supportive. The seller was Yogendra Sahoo. Even after that, I tried calling ebay customer care, and it was most irritating call of my life.. I was listening the music for 30 Mins and IVR was saying Your call is Important to us"and we will connect you ASAP. After 32 minutes the call was answered. And when I placed my query to the customer care representative, he said nothing can be done.. He was not ready to say anything to seller about this. Hi just said, the delivery will be done on 1-Nov-2014 only and if you dont want it, just return the item and nothing can be done for this. They are misguiding the users and putting the wrong information before order. And 0% co-operation for the queries you put. Worst.. More than Worst experience.

Tip for consumers: Do not believe on the estimated delivery date on eBay...!!! Beware about the wrong information provided.

kentm13
10/18/14

I have been selling on ebay for several years and have had an overall good experience. The one thing I do not like about ebay is how hard it is to talk to a real person. Also ebay is not very supportive of protecting the seller from irresponsible buyers who give negative feedback that is unsupported. The best thing about ebay is the international reach for sellers. Most people on ebay are good, responsible buyers and seller, but as has been pointed out watch for feedback ratings before doing business with sellers or buyers.

tracyh42
10/18/14

Ebay just posted quarterly profits of, I don't know, a couple BILLION dollars....and yet, here I am on Saturday waiting to speak to a customer representative and have waited over an hour so far. I'm sure their call center (filled with minimum wage workers) don't see any benefit of those profit levels and as a customer, I would expect they can hire more minimum wage workers to fulfill service demands. The only reason this isn't a one star is I'm expecting that once I get through (over an 1 hour? Come on!) that the call center worker will be very pleasant!

jessicar27
10/18/14

I have bought 19 items from eBay but today i decided to sell and there's a problem. I was blocked because a person in my family has a bad acount. Best part is they can't tell me who or how to fix it. I am being punished for someone else's problem.

Tip for consumers: Don't use someone else's computer because apparently they consider you quilt by association

rhondav4
10/16/14

Kids Jacket Monster High Fleece Lined Puffa Winter Anorak... (181538342282)

Member id loadsa-leggings | Feedback Score Of 3632 | 99.7%
wrong description but they will not take responsibility

Tip for consumers: I am waiting on one more item from loadsa-leggings after this experience with this seller I do not look forward to receiving it because if this description is wrong who knows what I will receive

alexr62
10/10/14

Pretty Cool

Had found hidden gems, but watch out for scams, even through one might have good feedback does not the mean the seller is great, watch out for time frames and feedback scores which can change overnight to many negatives. Overall a good experience

Tip for consumers: don't look for pure bargains, sometimes things may not be true but always watch out for great deals from good sellers and always ask questions if your in doubt.

mrm12
10/9/14

Even for a buyer ebay can be terrible, most sellers are great, but occasionally you get a greedy deceitful person, after dealing with a seller who agreed to combine the postage cost then after I won changed his mind! I spoke to ebay, their customer service is just horrible, they have wasted hours and hours transferring me from one clueless person to the next! I'm still waiting for an answer and it's already been about 3 hours, their answers are generic garbage like "we will not tolerate seller activity like this" then they do absolutely nothing! I've spoken to about 9 different clueless people and they keep transferring me to their "specialist team bla bla" yes very specialist indeed, one "specialist team" member transfers me to another "specialist", I guess they were not special enough, and instead of transferring me they disconnect me! Then I have to go through the whole story again with another person! Ridiculous, one person was so slow to respond I thought she was stoned, hours and hours wasted, if they cannot enforce agreements between buyers and sellers then what is their purpose, they should have a clear combined postage policy that seller's are forced to abide by there should a forced combined postage policy on the item description that would save both buyers and sellers so much hassle and headache. Update - after going in circles with ebay customer service chat for about 4 hours I just gave up, it seems that is their intention they are not the kind of company who wants to hear from their customers their entire website is designed to stop people from contacting them I couldn't even find a complaints department shocking for such a large company to not care about it's customers very sad :(

georgiar3
10/8/14

I have purchased a system. I rate them an A+. The transaction and product are exactly what the seller states. I am very much satisfied with this product.

rezah2
10/4/14

selling on e bay for more than a decade. It is getting worse and worse. Buyers take advantage of 14 days return policy. I DO NOT recommend e bay to anyone, high fees, bad and cheap buyers. when there is a case open against a seller, e bay always takes side of the buyer. If buyer says item defected, e bay accept it without hearing of the seller site and apply it to the seller performance rating. How someone with more than 200 positive feedback could be below standard? Because of buyers disputes, which never tell the truth, they just want to give an excuse to return the item. Etsy is my favorite place to sell.

Tip for consumers: Do Not sell on e bay because of number of returns

hoangh1
10/2/14

Ebay is so fix. The seller is the only good about because of slot of sellers. They do make it seem like they always back up the sellers , forcing buyers to leave positive feedback !!!

Tip for consumers: Go amazon

jjj10
10/2/14

Well I am very disappointed in eBay personally. Years back I was both a buyer on eBay and when I sold my one home sold hundreds of items on eBay because I collected certain things. I recently sold my other home and have a lot of items to sell. Out of hundreds I had two buyers who failed to read the ad on an item they bought and was not happy. When I pointed out the ad they both admitted their mistake. I would have been at 100% with A+ responses from hundreds of buyers. Now I go to my old account and I start selling items I no longer needed at my new home. Within 3 items I hit a limit. "A Limit"?? I never had a limit before. It looks like I have to earn the right to do business with eBay. Well it appears eBay puts a limit on sellers until they "prove themselves". I am a person of honor and proved myself past I feel. So here I set with hundreds of items and no place to sell them, and have to look elsewhere. So I guess eBay does not need my commissions. They lost my respect, and pretty much said my past performance means nothing to them. I will find other means to sell my antiques and collections. It is not as if their fees are cheap to begin with.

Tip for consumers: If you have over $1,500.00 worth of items to sell forget eBay and move on. They do not appreciate you as a customer. They want you to kiss their butt to do business with them.

adrianr11
10/1/14

Never again eBay! I was a faithful customer since 1999 but they have done their best to chase away good customers in favor of squeezing every last dime they can out of people. Good luck eBay your best days are behind you!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!!!

jays289
10/1/14

I am so happy with my experience on ebay, always able to find a great deal on items im looking for and have even been successful in selling some of my old stuff !! would highly recommend

janel69
9/30/14

i have been buying from companies in CHINA EASEYTRADER(2099)) ihave scammed by E-BAY PAID double for items PAYPAL SCAMMED by CHINESE business taking advatage of the elderly not sending items, telling the items are out of stock, wait 24 hours we will send it but it's going to take 20-30 days to get E-bay doesn't help it lets these CHINESE COMPANIES KEEP putting things on E-bay SCAMMED OUT OF $50.00 buy e-bay says it's to late for insurance to pay for it CAn i take this as a loss on my TAXES because my money is in CHINA IN plain words FFFFFFFFFFFF yyyyyyyy E_BAY PAYPAL and CHINESE COMPANIES

codswalloph
9/30/14

WE HAVE GIVEN UP ON EBAY.
APART FROM THE PROBLEMS THAT I CONTACTED YOU WITH, THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THE EBAY PAYMENT SYSTEM
PAYPAL IS THE WORST CHARGING SYSTEM I HAVE EVER RUN ACROSS. TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. WE HAVE CLOSE OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS A RESULT.
THEN THERE IS THE EXCESSIVELY LIMITED ACCESS TO CREDIT CARD PROCESSORS. WE DO NOT USE ANY OF THE 3 SYSTEMS THAT ARE LISTED, NOW WILL WE EVER USE ANY OF THEM.
GOODBYE EBAY.
IF YOU EVER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, LET ME KNOW

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

kentm12
9/30/14

I've bought a couple of hundred products on eBay in the last decade, including 2 cars. My most recent car purchase was problematic and eBay totally blew me off as far as backing me up. I chose to "make an offer" instead of bidding on the car and followed that with a $500 deposit through PayPal. The dealer requested a certified check upon delivery of the car and that, according to eBay, made it "an outside transaction" and a disqualification from any eBay protection. What?? I couldn't even leave a review because eBay "had no record" of the listing, bidding, or offer ( Again.... What??) and it did not appear on my Purchases. So much for my faith in the eBay Guarantee. (In addition, my letter to eBay headquarters went unanswered.)

Tip for consumers: Pay everything through PayPal, no certified checks! Cross your Ts and dot your Is. Don't assume that eBay is on your side, their guarantee is a maybe.

ashokl
9/30/14

do not buy from ebay.it is a fraud company with fake sellers.Buy on it and regret.The seller wont allow returns or exchange and they demand images and videosof the product.they are just trying to sell their goods.Quality is poor.and ebay also does not verify the sellers identity before making them elgible.Very poor service .Worst website .- Beware

amys60
9/30/14

rtr_promotionals sells altered NASCAR diecast car collectibles. Violates copyright, trademark, licensing. One car in particular is listed as 2008 Rookie #96 Logano DLP/HDTV raced at Kansas diecast which is purely fake & absolutely not worth anything. It is simply a J. J. Yeley diecast which had Yeley's name above the door removed & a Joey Logano water-transfer decal placed above. Yes, the seller lists it as a 'custom', but in reality, it is a very cheaply modified diecast and it was not authorized or licensed by Joey Logano, NASCAR, or Checkered Flag Sports. It is also NOT the version DLP car that was raced at Kansas. The #96 car that was raced in Kansas in 2008 (Race #29, September 28, 2008) was a DLP/HDTV/NEBRASKA FURNITURE sponsored car. The real car had NEBRASKA FURNITURE on the rear deck & rear quarters (anyone can do a search for 96 logano Kansas 2008 will see 'furniture mart' on the rear quarter). Attached is a communication from the manufacturer of the diecast regarding the authenticity of the diecast. Also attached is a photo of the cheap modification (water-transfer decal) which in reality violates copyright, trademark, licensing.

Tip for consumers: If you don't mind paying a lot of money for an item that is absolutely worthless in the collector's world, go ahead and buy things from rtr_promotionals.

dwightw9
9/29/14

" YES IT DOES NOT GET WORSE THAN THIS STAY AWAY" BEEN A SELLER ON EBAY FOR OVER A DECADE !!! CLOSED MY ACCOUNT DUE TO THE "BUYER PROTECTION" POLICY. Just like CSI (customer satisfaction index) in the automotive field the buyer now has the seller by the short hairs and knows it !!!

NO matter how honest & detailed your description is, volume of pictures showing defects with notes, and EVEN under grading your product.... YOU still get bashed with NO recourse !!! AND to make matter even MUCH worse this year I saw a trend. I received a problem with a slow buyer not paying and gave him some slack to pay, when he received the item and did not like it (I always offer a 100% Money back guarantee) he refused to return it, got his money back from EBAY and slammed ME. Soon after it was a domino effect on all my items, thus shut me down from selling.

Anyone out there who would like to refine Ebay's business model to conform to todays seller's market ??? Count ME in !!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the eBay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Anyone used the app Ebay Same-Day shipping service? Any recommendations ?

12/5/12
A: i did one time there, not bad, i think i will buy more from ebay
11/16/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the eBay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?