US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

guns

Once I bought a computer, which the seller completely lied about the os that was installed, ram, etc. (in 251 reviews)

lei317

Customer service could not find the listing and said that I must have removed it myself. (in 42 reviews)

tn1

I'll admit it - I use Ebay to buy strawberry shortcake figurines, my collector's item of choice. (in 168 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

emilya25
1/26/15

Easy to find what i need.

kevinm107
1/26/15

i still enjoy buying the odd bargain on ebay, but the days of the casual seller are long gone. unless you operate as a large business seller, then ebay will come down on you like a ton of bricks. the customer service feels like it's practically run by computer programs. trying to speak to a human, never mind the same human twice is virtually impossible by phone or email.

carlb39
1/22/15

This review is about Ebay and their total lack of professionalism .
i have been buying items on ebay for several years with no problems , then i decided to sell an item ,what a mistake !!!!!!
i sold an item for £830 ,the buyer made a complaint that it was not as described and opened a case against me . I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT !
I agreed to send the refund in full once a had checked that the item had not been damaged in transit or by the buyer . The buyer posted the item but as i was away for a couple of days , the delivery was not made ,and parcel force made a mistake on the their records ,saying I had refused delivery .I WAS NOT HERE TO REFUSE WHICH I CAN PROVE
parcel force then returned the item to the buyer the next working day who keeps it and does not inform ebay or myself , i tell ebay i have not got the item but as parcel force records show it was refused ebay pays the buyer a refund , ebay then closes the case in the buyers favor and my ebay account is closed and ebay issues me with a collection notice for £830 .I have spoken to costumer service at ebay many times and sent dozens of emails explaining the issue even made formal complaints and threaten court action against ebay without a proper response from ebay .
just email after email threatening action against me if i do not pay them

MY ADVICE DO NOT SELL ON EBAY !!!!!!

breanz
1/18/15

Have been shopping online here for years, have never had an issue, shipping is fast and customer service is great. Love the wide mix of items available and you can choose US only (some things I like to get from US only, don't mind buying out of country but love the option)

brianb73
1/18/15

Ebay is great except they don't have a product review, like amazon.com. All we can review is the store, so a store can get away with selling something bad. And really; allot of times I want to give a positive review for a item, maybe allot more than a bad review. I have items I have bought more than a year ago that I would still like to say it's a great produsct, like this heavy duty tarp, when I first bought it it was thin and I wasn't sure how good it was except the price, but it's great and lasting fine that I want to give it a 3 thumbs up review, but I can't.

Tip for consumers: It all depends on what you buy on quality, and watch for where the item is being shipped; from china you might have to wait awhile!

pattys13
1/17/15

An indeed great solution to shop at home. Hate being in offline shops.
Customer service is always looking forward to protect customers from scams

gladysr2
1/16/15

be_be store sells almost exclusively what it describes as "authentic" Tiffany jewelry. The jewelry I received was fraudulent. I believe this seller's very large inventory of Tiffany items is air mailed free from China (google "Tiffany China). Merchant turns very nasty when asked about her source of jewelry: I received emailed ill wishes and threats towards me personally and also my husband and daughter (their names presumably obtained from Google). I've learned my lesson: BUY TIFFANY FROM TIFFANY.

Tip for consumers: Please be aware that authentic Tiffany jewelry cannot likely be bought on eBay. There are many sellers like be_be store on eBay. Any seller who has has more than a few pieces of Tiffany jewelry for sale is very likely offering counterfeit items from China. Always check the return policy.

lc37
1/13/15

Received my second order from Odem_nowadays shop in Ebay and gave 2 positive, one neutral and one negative comment on the 4 items received. That was due to one item bent due to having been packed folded, not enough padding for the items, so the bag had torn, and slightly slow shipment. They kindly offered to refund the bent item, and I revised my rating for the item to positive. Otherwise the items were nice quality, just as promised, and the price was good.

Never received my fist order of 5 items, that had already shipped prior to me placing the second order. After 30+ days' wait and then a month of many emails nothing was done by them to correct the issue, but they kept hinting that they could not help because I had not given fully positive review to them, and as a small company they need and deserve perfect reviews. I could not change the review afterwards to an unrelated order and cannot see the relevance. They seemed to suggest that maybe both orders had been shipped together, but the shipping notice for the first order was prior to placing the second order. Gave me a promise a few times to reship the order and twice to refund within 48 hours, but nothing happened as time passed by. Got refund from Paypal.

They still bothered to send me a message to say that it is important not to leave any negative or neutral feedback/review for them for the order that I never received.

Free shipping does not really benefit either the customer or seller. The estimated cost must be added to item price for the business to survive, but not specifying the shipping cost as a part of the total cost makes the customs fees and duties higher for the buyer. As a buyer I would be encouraged to make only small orders, below the dutiable value, which causes added work and cost for the seller.

Well, on the other hand I would not place any large order to a seller that I have not found reliable. And sad to say, this shop was not reliable.

Lots of nonsense and trouble. No option for tracking number for shipment.

Ebay itself is a great concept. Customer service only reachable by phone, and resolutions only available via Paypal. All depends on if the seller is reliable.

Tip for consumers: Avoid: http://www.ebay.com/usr/odem_nowadays

Ebay itself is OK.

Would be good if Sitejabber could show the whole link provided for the review, as this review was not written about Ebay.com, but about a specific shop on Ebay platform.

dennisk22
1/13/15

I recently purchased fake Morgan silver dollars from a seller through eBay. When I returned the fakes, I did not get my refund. The eBay money back guarantee is worthless. Trying to contact the company is a joke. The responses are spindled through some kind of a knothole through their customer service and resolution center. The link to "call eBay" does not show up on their site. The seller was from China, so not even our police authorities were interested in pursuing this fraud. I would encourage sellers and buyers to be very aware of the lack of integrity of eBay. If you buy and sell long enough, you will learn this lesson the hard way.

maraschillod
1/13/15

Great ppl i had a guy rip me off and not send the product i had a lil bit of trouble at first but after 2hours we ot everything settled thank god ont give up on ebay

redpandam
1/12/15

EBAY IS AWESOMEEE
I just love it.
I usually buy phone cases, gadgets, swimsuits, techsuits (for you competitive swimmers out there)
There are always some bad customers though...
But I love the prices I can find. Things like an Iphone otterbox case, I got for $10!! It's originally at around what.. $50 in stores? So this was a great find. Everything I bought so far has come in great condition, just the way the sellers depict it. I've even found an arena techsuit at $70 which was awesome from the original of around $150.
love this site.

alayhama
1/12/15

they are always at the seller side no buyer protections as they are claiming , i have 4 bad experiences with them the seller selling fake not as described or counterfeited products .
the escalations tools they have not very limited and not giving the chance to give full feedback

Tip for consumers: ebay allowing seller to trade with counterfeited products and unauthorized items

mikem227
1/9/15

stay away if you're selling, the buyer protection program forces you to take returns, that's fine if there is a real issue. My buyer didn't like the item, sent it back with the critical parts missing so i opened a "case" with ebay to get my items back. ebay refunded the customer without getting my parts back, this left my item useless. i called customer service and the official ebay response was "lost or missing items from a return is considered a cost of doing business".i'm not a business but ebay dosent care. the fees are outrageous. no sellers no ebay...! Wait it gets better...so i get an email that my checking account is overdrawn. Ebay takes the refund directly from my checking account bypassing Paypal. My paypal account had the available funds i was anticipating the return. that was another 3 hours on the phone and no customer satisfaction again. i called my bank and turned them in for a fraudulent transaction. there was a time when i would have given ebay 5 stars, not anymore. ohhh....yeah and you cant give negative feedback about a buyer. i had a customer make an offer on an item i accepted the offer, he never paid so you have to work to get through the ebaysite to get seller fees refunded then when you go to relist your item ebay charges you again. not to mention the lost time or potential sale because of slow or uncertain buyer. ebay wont last long screwing the sellers...no sellers no ebay

Tip for consumers: there are alternative sites for selling, i wish i had the cash,i would open a new online web store.

whaledyo
1/8/15

I have great shopping experience on ebay, fast and quick delivery of service. I strongly recommend if you are buying from seller within THE UNITED STATES. You may experience delays in delivery buying from sellers outside the STATES.

keithh39
1/6/15

I started getting charged each month after buying something on ebay. Their communication is horrible and is a cheap way of making $$. They may be legit but they are using a backdoor approach to making their profit.

dianas32
1/5/15

"I spent 11,500 on ebay in less than 6 months and had an issue with a seller who requested I return an item. A treadmill that I no longer had the original packaging for so he suggested I buy a box. After spending an additional $36 on the box the seller did not respond to me or ebay when we asked for the return label. Ebay Kept me on the phone for 4 hours the 1st time I called and 2 hours the second time. They refused helping me due to the fact that it was past 60 days even though THEIR seller sent a written agreement which Ebay can access. They have terrible customer service and no policy or repercussion for sellers screw their customers. They will never see another dollar from me but will be meeting my attorney. Mammothtrading is not a company anyone should be doing business with. " EBAY WON'T LAST ALLOWING BUSINESS LIKE THIS

Tip for consumers: Us a more reputable sight. Ebay has the worst customer service and policies I have ever seen.

juliap12
1/1/15

I've been shopping on ebay for maybe 7 or 8 years, mostly for vintage/pre-owned clothing and shoes and bike parts. I've purchased a few other random things as well.

Overall, my transactions have been positive: I've only had a few items that were either in poor condition or not as described. For items where size and condition really matters, I ask sellers questions before making a purchase - generally, they are happy to respond and do so within a day or two.

For the most part, my purchases have arrived quickly - including a dress from the UK and some hardware from Canada! (I'm in the US.)

Tip for consumers: If in doubt, ask your sellers questions about the items you want!

joshc45
12/30/14

Ridiculous fees, poor customer sevice, takes forever for funds from selling to clear by Ebay's new "buyer protection" process, this site is clearly taking advantage of being the only viable to buy and sell. Please let there be a new site to put this horrible company back in their place. Megalomania in it's purest form!

rufust1
12/30/14

I quit buying from ebay. They have totally incompetent people who decide on your complaints. Bought a GPS and found defects the seller did not mention. GPS was totally useless and seller did not list that item was for parts or needed repair Ebay customer service tells you policy of buyer beware and says I have buyer's remorse. The idiot did not even look at what the seller listed and what I was complaining about. Totally INCOMPETENT!!! Damn right I have buyer's remorse after getting junk from a seller and not getting a refund from it. The GPS ended in the dump.

Tip for consumers: You wont get assistance from dumb people at ebay customer service. They are totally clueless on how to resolve issues and hide behind those fine lines in their terms of agreement. No chance of contesting a decision so you're screwed by ebay.

dannyk15
12/30/14

Horrible business. You get punished by not selling enough and the they put restrictions so you can't sell more or close your account.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy or sell on ebay you will get screwed.

connied21
12/30/14

I won a bid on e-bay and when they sent me the e-mail with the link to complete my purchase, the amount they were charging was double the amount of the purchase. The seller and I spent 8 hrs the next day trying to get e-bay or paypal to fix the problem. Paypal told me to have the seller send me their invoice instead of e-bays invoice. After searching the e-bay website for over 30 mins trying to find a phone number for them and eventually having to google it to find one, then sitting on hold for 40 mins waiting to speak to an e-bay rep who could barely speak English, I was told it was a "glitch" on their part and to have the seller send me the paypal invoice. When I pointed out to the e-bay rep that the only way the seller could send me the paypal invoice was for me to give him my e-mail address and exchanging e-mail addresses was prohibited under e-bay rules, the e-bay rep got silent for a few mins then told me e-bay would send me an e-mail. 24 hrs later, I still don't have this e-mail e-bay was SUPPOSE to send me. If a company can't fix their own screw up, they aren't a company I want to do business with! After this fiasco, I will no longer do business with e-bay or paypal. I highly doubt the seller will either since he shared some horror stories with me that he's had with both companies. Also, I ONLY gave e-bay 1 star since this site won't let you give zero!

nairak
12/18/14

I'm a eBay seller since 2009 and I was not protected by eBay protection as they say cheaters take a lot of money while selling on eBay but don't provide customer service at all horrible place to sell

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SELL ON EBAY

adfaff
12/18/14

I shop on Ebay for more than 10 years and i can hardly recall any cases when i was unsatisfied.
Quality of the sellers is high, there is a claim process in case of any problems and support team works quite fast.
But from my point of view - the prices are higher then on aliexpress or dealextreme.
Of course it's not right to simply compare those marketplaces, but 50% of ebay sellers sell the same things as on aliexpress. Or they just drop ship.
In order to pick the right product among hundreds of choices i used to read reviews on http://skuguru.com
There are sections related to ebay, aliexpress and other internet shops.

Tip for consumers: Read detailed product reviews on special web sites like http://skuguru.com

jamesd119
12/14/14

Tried to talk to eBay about linking my paypal account and I would have done better talking to my dog . I will never try to buy on eBay again

Tip for consumers: Find a better place to shop

millionaired
12/13/14

Great site, I can find almost everything on eBay! Lots of sellers arround the world and great price! Never had any issues but beware of taxes depends where you live!

I bought Rolex Deep Sea bezel, and damn the price of tax was 32% total of the price for shipping to EU. Not sellers fault but be sure to take a note on that!

Tip for consumers: Check your country tax before purchase!

markm155
12/12/14

I ordered an item from a seller and never received it. The seller wouldn't assist in resolving the issue with the shipping company even though they were a reputable seller. "eBay Buyer Protection" doesn't do anything for you. Here I am buying a TV from their site, never receiving a TV and they also, DO NOTHING TO HELP. All they say is that the case is resolved because the shipper shows that it was delivered. Well guess what.. it wasn't....

So I'm out the money I spent on the TV. All I can do is issue a bad review for the lack of customer service, and I get an email from eBay saying the review has been removed. So basically, you cant trust the reviews on ebay as they'll just remove it if it's bad.

Here's the text from the mail..

Recently, you opened an eBay Buyer Protection case for Changhong 40" 1080p LED HDTV - LED40YC1700UA. We also received the feedback you left for the transaction, but it's been removed from the seller's feedback profile because of a recent decision on the eBay Buyer Protection case.

Tip for consumers: Just go to amazon.... never any issues there.

fikretm1
12/11/14

dont use Ebay, i've got a lot of problems about buying staff and they just robb people as they work together with sellers! Ebay is useless is better go to the shop look buy and no headech!!! they r scams... everywhere!!!

mariem38
12/11/14

Dont bother using ebay if you haven't set up already. After 6 years of using ebay my account has been changed. I am no longer allowed to sell on ebay. I asked why and their reply was The concerns over your 'previous sale' are not the only reason of this restriction. ' Disgusting. They wont give me a reason

Tip for consumers: Tip - dont use it

dm118
12/8/14

have dealt with many different vendors. I check their user ratings and have not once had a problem, not once received an item not as described. a pleasure to do business with.

ms156
12/3/14

I have been selling on Ebay for several years now. When I First started out, buyers tried their best to take advantage of me as a new comer. When I showed them better than tell them, I was not that dumb, things changed. I had worked hard to be an honest seller and it seemed no matter what I did, it wasn't good enough. I endured enormous stress to start. After selling for over a year I have sold approx.. 6,000 maybe, and of that amount have lost well over $5000. I have given away most of my items, due to outrageous fees, shipping cost, and so forth. I wonder why I am still selling on Ebay.com. Well the truth is, so far Ebay.com is one of the top sites for sellers to unload their products, but many people are fed up, including local businesses who I have spoken to recently who said they are about to close their accounts because Ebay.com is out for themselves, gives the sellers who earn their money for them crap, no respect, no rights, and the buyers can walk all over the sellers as they choose. I give Ebay.com one star recently because they are making improvements it seems, I just wonder who is going to benefit from those improvements. Hum.

Tip for consumers: If you are seller, don't think you can make money selling low cost items. Your best bet is to market and sell high dollar items if you want to make any profit. Selling low cost items means you cover high cost shipping, not eBay's fault as that is on the post office, but you also pay ebay.com fees that are just outright enormous when you consider you are double charged by Ebay.com and Paypal.com, the two in cohoots working hard to make themselves millionaires or billionaires at customers expense.

edd667
12/3/14

received 2 vulcan rdas from ebay that were junk.could not remove bottom part to access wicks.JUNK.was told to contact seller but seller has no address or phone.called customer service and after an hour plus my time on the web i was told that the phone number cant be made public DAH? than how do you contact seller if they do not return email complaint.is this a store or a RIPOFF? i have heard ebay is trying to compete with amazon, go luck with that.should have read this site before going to ebay.

Tip for consumers: do not buy from ebay unless you like to gamble. customer service should be called customer brush off

vernah2
12/3/14

Ebay has ways of taking advantage of people by collecting extra fees. Their latest scan was to offer 2 free listings per item by checking a box on the listing. After a few months they announced they were going to start charging for the relistings. Even though I was assured the items would not be relisted the were and I was charged about $200. It has taken 8 phone calls and I am still not sure my money has been refunded. Then I had to spend about 8 hours going in and changing each listing individually to get the relistings removed.

Either their people do not know the answers or intentionally lie, because they tell you different things and never follow through. If they can't help you they just hang up.

Tip for consumers: Don't sell anything.that you aren't willing to overpay for fees, have to pay for if the post office doesn't deliver, or you are willing to receive negative feedback when the buyer can't read. Ebay conveniently lets buyers leave negative feedback for sellers, but sellers can only leave positive feedback for buyers. So unfair.

joelp21
12/1/14

i bought cell phone trough ebay site, I had problem with the supplier, I contact ebay and they helped me to solve the problem, Thank you for your help

danp45
11/26/14

this is the second time ebay and paypal has cheated me this it cost me over $120.00 in November of this year 2014 I had 4 items that the post office broke items I gave the buyers there money back just I should one item was a watch the lady said it was not as described and rbay step in and gave back her money without any one notifying I call ebay and ask why they did that I told that all she had done was not puss in they stem and if they would say out of it I could have handle it .and it was not there job to give back money it was mine so they held my money and then turn around and took money out of my back account. because iam on ssa I did not have the money in my back so they over drew my account to the turn of $60.00 I still have $70.00 in my paypal account that say's pending because they don't have reason for broken in shipping for the buyers to chose from, the only choice the buyer has is to say not as describe. I call paypall and they said it was ebay that was holding it I ask how long was they going to hold it first they said 21 days then they said until the 6 items was delivered then they said 3 days it's now been a week and still no money. ebay cheats and lies beware they can get money out of your bank even if you have it set up so no one can

Tip for consumers: don't trust ebay or pay pal with you bank account imfo. ddpontzious@gmail.com

jordano7
11/24/14

I've only ordered a few times on eBay but I haven't had any issues. The products that I received were as described and I had no complaints against the sellers.

I've also sold on eBay and similarly have gotten lucky. Each time an auction ended, I received money for the transaction (one time had to wait a week and had almost given up, but they did end up paying).

Tip for consumers: Be careful who you buy from. Check their seller feedback.

gregs68
11/22/14

I got a call from this collection agency about an eBay account that I never had. Turns out that the eBay account was with the company I work for (now), was set up by a previous employee who, after his termination from the company, changed the name on the account from HIS name to mine.

I spent 2+ hours on the phone with eBay and they refused to take my name off the account even though the change was not authorized by me. They suggested I file an identity theft report with the police (which I will do) but I will also be filing a credit fraud complaint against eBay for permitting the "owner" of the account to simply change his name to mine without contacting me to verify that I had authorized the change.

WARNING TO eBAY CUSTOMERS: Beware of deadbeats putting your name on their account (reading prior posts, this is not the first time this has happened . If this is all it takes to skip out on a debt, eBay needs to change their security procedures.

dallinf
11/20/14

Great site! Please be smart in who you buy from. Do not buy expensive items from someone who has only sold a couple of items. Check reviews as well.

barbarab50
11/19/14

The eBay Experience is the worst ever. No customer service. Plan on being on hold and passed around to rude people who have no manners or abilities to help customers. (for at least 2 hours). Unable to give refunds to buyers who change their minds on their purchase because eBay will bull whip their sellers and not allow returns with-out freezing their accounts. eBay is the worst online selling format ever. And from what I have heard from others. People are moving to other selling sites and selling elswhere. Good riddens to an eoutdated company who has been so beat up over the years they have lost any concept of how to reasonably deal with their buyers or sellers. If I could give no stars I would. My friends complain they can't find what they need on eBay because so many sellers have had their accounts restricted for no good reason that the buyers are heading to Google to do searches to find what they need on other sites. eBay continues to shoot them selves in the foot until they no longer exist or barely exist and are way down on the net totem pole. Don't buy stock in eBay, worst rudest company on the planet. Buy and sell elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Bad horrid, horrific company. Wish they would move out of the US. Bad American company. Shameful and shameless.

saraw27
11/19/14

Just okay. Honestly, I love the site, pretty much everything available at great prices and it's fun to bid but the customer service is horrible at ebay. I also stay away from Paypal (that's a whole other story) and they only let you pay through Paypal. Amazon is preferred!

fenstermaa
11/19/14

This is among the best shopping online platform. tonnes of products to choose from and customer service is always at it best.

amitk17
11/15/14

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY:-
First EBay WILL sell a bad and damaged product;
When u call the eBay guarantee they will take 2 weeks to process the claim to refund amount;
And harass you by compelling you to call eBay repeatedly for resolution,
And then they will call u that the refund would be processed
And then finally eBay will harass you by doing the refund after multiple reminders and making you do repeated effort by making you call them for refund (after you wait for 10 minutes or more on their IVR SYSTEMS) which you will get only after reminding them repeatedly and they will say it is a technical glitch..
Shame on eBay for creating such a poor experience for customers..
I am writing this a blog to defame eBay over harassment accused to me on processing my claim,,

EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR REFUND THE EXPERIENCE IS STILL SO UNPLEASNT FOR CUSTOMER THAT HE WILL NOT LIKE TO SHOP WITH EBAY EVER AGAIN//

Tip for consumers: EBAY IS A POOR EXPERIENCE FOR SHOPPER...ESPECIALLY IN INDIA…(DO NOT TRUST EBAY INDIA, IT IS HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND LACK QUALITY)
MY EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY:-
First EBay WILL sell a bad and damaged product;
And harass you by compelling you to call eBay repeatedly for resolution,
And then they will call u that the refund would be processed
And then finally eBay will harass you by doing the refund after

karens83
11/11/14

ebay's money back guarantee is a total con. I was sent a wrong item which was damaged, returned it to the seller and didn't get a refund. Asked ebay to step in and after many phone calls (probably totalling over 6 hours) they didn't honour their pledge. I for one will never buy anything other than auction items ever again

Tip for consumers: use Amazon instead

sharonb39
11/11/14

I have bought several items on ebay, after I sold my first item they sent me 7 identical emails, sent at the exact same moment, which said there was "activity that alerted security" and my account was suspended. When I called I had to talk to someone who only half understood english, was on the phone for over an hour and then they said they had to ask me security questions. The first one was about my grown son which I am not answering questions about so they said they would not allow me to open another account. Terrible customer service. I could easily open another account but will never do it. I will not deal with a company who treats their customers like this.

Tip for consumers: Dont do it! Find another online business to deal with

brianm102
11/10/14

I imported an Tablet (Microsoft Windows Surface) few days ago through ebay and i received the tab less than the estimate time and in a very good condition i highly recommend Ebay to anyone.

brandonb43
11/10/14

I sold a guitar on Ebay for $53. Ebay then charged me a "insertion and final value fee" of $53. THE WHOLE FREAKIN PRICE OF THE GUITAR! they pretty much just stole the guitar from me....

Thats the last time I sell anything on Ebay.

Grumblings over.

km57
11/10/14

"If I could give it no stars I definitely would. They make a big fuss about ebay bucks and coupons but don't try and return the item you bought with a coupon cuz unless you feel like trying to find a number on their site (which is harder than it should be) and trying to explain your problem multiple times and being made out to be an idiot and then having the person get an attitude with you, its not worth it. I've tried returning things twice with coupons and each time the seller refunds it to my paypal account and then ebay turns right around and takes it and gives me nothing for it. I just had a customer service rep get an attitude with me for double checking that she was going to issue a refund for not one but two items in the same order that I had to return. Its outrageous. "

johnyd4
11/8/14

Ebay is completely useless at resolving any problems you may have, their representives have the audacity to ask you what they can do and what you are trying to achieve by calling since they keep repeating they can't help you. And their feedback system sucks, don't trust it. I gave a negative feedback to a seller because the item was in horrible condition, they kept sending me messages to contact ebay to remove the feedback in exchange for 50% refund. I contact ebay to let them know that this seller is pushing buyers in this way and how do they resolve this problem, by doing nothing. So clearly you can't trust ebay to do anything right. Last time I did business with them,

Tip for consumers: Avoid eBay

staceys15
11/6/14

I must admit when I first heard about ebay I wasn't all that keen to use it, my friend had told me about it one day so I decided to have a look then I realised what all the fuss was about, there is so many products on this site at bargain prices I myself have used ebay on several occasions to purchase things. There's very little about this site that I dislike but one is when you bid on an item it often takes some time to update so you don't know if your the highest bidder especially if there's only a few minutes left on an item. When I was offered to write a review by bzzagentuk I was very happy to. I have had very good experience from using eBay. And the sellers I have received items of have communicated with me so minor issues have been resolved easily and quickly.

tamil6
11/4/14

i love ebay i do most of my shopping there you can find some great deals over there from reputable sellers always look for the ebay dailydeals amazing low pricess

patrickj21
11/2/14

Convenient, fast, cheap. All this is eBay! What could be better?
Very useful site, I often buy everything for home here. And I am lucky, I've met only good sellers

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the eBay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Anyone used the app Ebay Same-Day shipping service? Any recommendations ?

12/5/12
A: i did one time there, not bad, i think i will buy more from ebay
11/16/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the eBay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for eBay