US Government's NSF

Categories: Boots, Sandals, Shoes
810 DSW Drive
Columbus, OH 43219
Tel: 1-866-379-7463

People interested in DSW are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marlowv

Shipment was fast - customer service was wonderful!! (in 11 reviews)

bobbyk

I have never bought shoes online but the economy is falling apart and I am looking to save money where I can. (in 37 reviews)

piusl

Yes, DSW has a great return policy but it is a PITA to return shoes. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

trenecez
7/16/15

So I finally had a moment to purchase some shoes from DSW online and I have to say it was easy and what made it even better was I had coupons saved that I thought expired and I was able to use all of them. I've purchased shoes before and they did not fit so I brought them back to the actual store in NJ, Paramus and let me tell you the cashier was wonderful polite etc. I will continue to shop at both the store and online. Good work DSW !

cc125
6/13/15

I ordered the Deux lux Ariel clutch purse in green and was sent the Deux Lux Ariel Flap clutch purse instead. The two purses do not look alike. I called customer service to report the issues and have the correct item sent to me but was told there were out of that color. I then ordered the Deux Lux Ariel clutch purse in pink and received the Deux Lux Ariel flap purse instead, this time in pink. I called customer service again to report the issue and was told they would send the correct item, hand packed (the packer makes sure it is the correct item) with free 2 day shipping. That would have been great but they sent me the wrong purse AGAIN. They sent the Flap Clutch purse again. I returned the wrong items and spoke to customer service as it seemed to me there was a issue in the warehouse as the two items were one number apart. I was told they would investigate and create a new order for me, once they confirmed the item was actually in stock. and send email the new order info. That was three weeks ago and I have not heard back from them. The Deux Lux Ariel Clutch is still listed on the website as an in stock item. If you order this item don't expect to receive this bag.

michellel75
5/26/15

I love all the filters in DSW you can set to find exactly what you are looking for quickly. Great selection and easy return shipping if they don't fit.

alleyf
5/22/15

ordered flip flops and got some worn/ used ones. Customer service was rude and told me they are only 19 dollars. I don't gives crap how much they cost. The point is they sent me used ones and NO replacement. Worst customer service. Will NEVER buy from them again. Nor will I send friends to DSW. They don't care about satisfying their customer anyway.

ps76
3/5/15

I bought the cutest pair of boots and the cutest pair of heels for like $60 bucks. What a deal I thought. The boots had such a cheap material covering them that they got damaged the first week I wore them outside. The heels broke the second I put them on! So, cheap stuff that made me end up spending on gorilla glue and leather tint to fix them.

jenl28
3/5/15

You can find really cute shoes here. Sometimes

carolem7
1/23/15

Although their site says e-giftcards are delivered within 12 hours, it took 4 1/2 days for mine to be sent. My complaint received a "sincere apology" and the explanation that "Our system will hold gift card orders of $50 or more. Those orders will need additional verification to make sure everything is accurate on the order." That warning should be clearly provided to the customer prior to purchase. And 4 1/2 days seems way too long.

maryz8
12/19/14

RACIST DSW PASADENA staff TESSA and Mgr. NATE! HARASSMENT!!!
Check more Yelp RACISM complaints against DSW shoe store in Pasadena, CA! Cashier caucasian with red hair, TESSA ignores minority customers. Then, is very RUDE when cashiering for customers. FALSELY ACCUSED innocent customer and ensures minority customers have a BAD TIME in the store! Store Manager NATE is equally a bad, INdecent human who allows RACIST behavior since he is also guilty of HARASSMENT! Very mean and Unprofessional conduct!

billieh17
12/17/14

i know you get what you paid for,but these shoes are kinda lame.would you please tell me how to return it to you?

leahn3
12/15/14

They have my member account mixed up with someone else's account, which explains why my discounts never worked. Protect your identity people!! Their membership account management system needs a lot of improvements!! I will no longer shop here until their system glitches are resolved!!

janew44
12/1/14

I am writing regarding the outstanding customer service I received from Essence S. and Janun at the DSW Castleton Store, 4619 East 82nd St,Clearwater Village, Castleton, In.
They were very helpful and patient with me. I left with two pair of shoes that I just love, without their help I probably would have given up and left. Thank you.

reneed13
11/13/14

I order from these guys always never had a problem.... The shoes are great and the prices are as well... I was reading some of the reviews and I never had a problem with returning items,getting a refund or anything else...

dond34
11/3/14

I used to shop at DSW, because everything is displayed by style and size for easy selection. However, on at least 3 occasions the glue of the shoes I had bought dissolved and they fell apart. I would not be surprized if DSW -like so many other discount stores- buys rejects from the factory and then markets them at a healthy mark-up. I won't be going back to DSW.

xl2
9/28/14

Love love love this company and user friendly website.

meganw14
7/25/14

Everything about DSW is fantastic. GREAT coupons with no minimum purchase amount, and you can combine them. Free shipping if they don't have your size, easy returns, friendly workers. I prefer shopping here and would even pay more to shop here because I've had nothing but great experiences. Fortunately, they have great prices too!

lisam100
6/25/14

I ordered a pair of shoes for my wedding but they were the wrong size. No big deal, so I exchanged them (that is, returned them and purchased the right size). I got the new shoes, they were exactly what I wanted and the correct size. However, the return I sent back was processed but my money was never refunded. I called them 2 separate times, even getting my credit card company involved, to no avail. 26 days later, I still don't have the refund and had to go through the claims/disputes division of my cc company. Hopefully they'll stick it to them. NEVER AGAIN DSW!!!!!

joshg23
6/20/14

This is the second go around buying 90 plus dollar dress shoes and again DSW fails miserably. I order a pair of Steve Madden dress shoes that cost me 95.35, these are not suppose to be a cheap pair of 40-50 dollar shoes and when I received the shoes they were scuffed up on the tops and there were two good size chunks taken out of the side of the rubber soles, unbelievable! I will absolutely not shop at DSW again and would recommend the same,if I can upload pictures to this post they will be there, I am extremely disappointed. DSW based on my experience should be a second hand or used shopping shoe store.

ritak8
6/19/14

I ordered a pair of Aerosole Black Material pumps. A week later I received the
right style but they were Black Leather instead. When I called they said the
Black Material was still available and would be sent out. My account was charged
the next day. I now have an e-mail from DSW that the shoes are no longer
available and the order is cancelled. I am very upset with this company. This is
not the way to do business and treat a customer.

valleriep
4/6/14

I ordered an eGift card for a birthday gift. On the website it says it will be delivered within 12 hours. 24 hours later I got a call verifying that I placed the order. Not only have they not sent it out but they said that if this gentleman hadn't gone into work (which he only does sometimes on the weekends)to verify the order this wouldn't have gotten sent out until MONDAY! As it was I had to go through TWO supervisors to get this Egift card sent out IMMEDIATELY. They kept assuring me it would be sent out within 12 hours of verification. THis is NOT what it says on the website. They do NOT get them out within 12 hours on the weekends. Keep this in mind when ordering. In fact, I suggest ordering from another site that actually DOES get them out in a timely fashion.

tammys14
4/2/14

OMG I love their shoes and their prices!!!

bernadetteh1
3/30/14

As in the prior review I ordered a pair of shoes. They arrived and were way too small. I returned the shoes and asked them to replace with the next size up. Waited three weeks and no shoes and no contact. Ordered the shoes on a Monday and because I needed the shoes by Saturday I paid $18.95 for two-day shipping. They didn't arrive by Thursday so I went on Chat. After speaking with Rashanda for over an hour, she promised that the shoes would be delivered Friday. Friday comes. No shoes. Back on Chat after waiting 17 minutes on the phone to talk to a real person. This person, Parris, guarantees me Saturday delivery before 3:00 and gives me a new reference number. Saturday, 2:30 -- no shoes and my daughter's Prom is in two hours. I called them again. He tells me. Sorry Mam, but these shoes are scheduled for delivery Monday. DO NOT BUY SHOES ONLINE WITH THIS COMPANY!

cristinab4
1/9/14

I ordered a pair of shoes and paid $15. for expedited delivery. When the shoes didn't arrive in 2 days, I spent a great deal of time trying to get through to a real person. I don't like their phone heaven. They said they couldn't track the package and referred me to Fed Ex. I called Fed Ex and they were unable to track my package. When my package arrived, the Fed Ex folks left a tag instead of the shoes saying they needed a signature to deliver. DSW denied that they require a signature to deliver, however, the only choice they gave me was to go and pick up the shoes at rush hour in downtown Miami. I am not sure who is responsible for this but they were less than helpful.

connieb35
1/6/14

If you struggle to find shoes in a wide width, this is the website to go to. They have a great selection and I have ordered three pairs of shoes that have been of great quality and perfect fit. I would highly recommend them.

lillyo1
1/4/14

This site has a lot of variety in shoes and quality, the prices are affordable and they also have discounts and clearance. For these times where the economy isn't great..I recommend this site. Just make sure you have the right measures and sizes before ordering to avoid any kind of situation with returns and/or refunds. Other than that, it is a pretty cool site to buy from...

amyl26
12/7/13

I love shopping at DSW they have little bit of everything there, however the prices are bit high though!

shanieg
11/12/13

My experience was wonderful! I got the shoes i wanted right color, right size absolutely amazing i love my shoes and i even got an awesome thankyou card and a brochure about my wishlist! Awesome thankyou dsw #shoelover

gentlemanw
7/24/13

Worst customer service I've run into.
Placed an order for a e-gift card.
There was some issue. I tried calling.
Twice I was on hold for more than 10 minutes then cut-off.
Third time I was on hold for 30 minutes, when I finally got
through to a customer service rep, I was told that I had to
call back the next day to talk to there "research department".
I cancelled the order.
Found the same boots on amazon for the same price with free
shipping..

shellyb11
7/4/13

I love this store, I just got my wedding shoes from here, LOVVVVVEEEE THEM! They always seem to have a great deal going on. I also got a great pair of sandals for my honeymoon in Jamaica. I can't wait!

hillaryh1
1/8/13

I only bought one pair so far for my wedding and I must say the shoes were affordable and good value for my money. There was a slight issue with my billing information but the customer service rep was very friendly and she dealt with it within minutes my shoes was shipped and I received it very quickly within a matter of days. I would definitely shop there again

melaniek2
1/3/13

Seriously love this website. Maybe too much, if that's possible. They keep their inventory in check and their customer service is fantastic. In fact, I've ordered not one but TWO pairs of shoes from them when the listing said "ONLY 1 LEFT!" Anything I order always comes well before the estimated delivery date and the quality is always just as it's described. They are one website that I certainly never even hesitate (this is a problem, I know) to purchase from.

rezam2
10/28/12

The experience was just okay. The shoes were slightly damaged (one of them). They were willing to help but the return was going to be too much of a hassle so we kept them but they didn't offer any discount. They are okay but I don't know if I would order through them again in the future.

marya74
10/9/12

Perfect for every shoe whore - I love this website!! It's so easy to shop for shoes here. you can narrow it down by size and color and style of shoe, or you can just browse around in general if you're not looking for anything specific.

jessicam30
8/19/12

Very good customer support and the prices are great. I buy alot of shoes from their retail store as well and the return policy is very very good.

inezl
5/17/12

Nice easy to use website and cute shoes. Always the nicest shoes! I am coming back a lot more. Good buying experience.

khasiny
4/17/12

i have no problem to reciving my order

osmano
3/23/12

I ordered a pair of shoes from the store. They did not send the shoes. I have waited for a month and at the end of the month they told me that the shoes were no longer available. The worst online store I have ever seen. Do not even try to shop with them.

janellec1
10/28/11

The shoes did not leave their facility for a whole week, and then it took ANOTHER 10 days to get to my house.
Customer service was polite, but useless.

debashisr
10/25/11

Worst ordering experience. I placed a shoe order on 10/5/11. No update to the order till 10/11/11. Called customer service on 10/11/11 and was told, the item "may" have shipped, but, status not updated in their accounts and advised to wait till 10/24/11 for shipment to arrive. Checked status on 10/20/11 and see that the order has been cancelled on 10/13/11 without any email notification for reason of cancellation. I was not charged for the order though.
The item I had ordered showed available to order again on 10/20/11. Placed a new order and as of now (10/25/11) looks I will be going through the same again :-)
Called customer service on 10/25/11 who had no clue what was going on with the orders. Waiting for some answers...

jr28
9/18/11

They were great for us on several orders until we had to do a return. Still trying to get the refund, it's been over a month already. We were just promised that it is resolved and we can expect the refund this week. They acknowledged the error on their side, I'm confident it will be resolved. Other than this one experience, they were good on the other orders.

Review is based on my personal experience with the business.

abbyb2
7/22/11

I have spent three months tracking down my own money from returns. Somehow the transaction also gets "lost" or "mishandled". I have tried three times and I can successfully say that I am completely done with DSW...they never even said apologized!!! Goodbye DSW hello Off Broadway.

ttl1
7/13/11

Stay away from DSW until they fix their issues. They only partly honor their coupons and rewards certificates, and then they'll charge your cc whatever they like. If you have to make a return, forget about getting some of your money back. They refuse to give you a full refund even though you paid full price for a pair of shoes because you used a coupon or rewards certificate. They do a BS thing of dividing the certificate among each shoe instead of the entire order. If you return any part of your order, expect to lose that money unless you buy something else. They lure you in with their rewards certificate for accumulating 1500 points, and then screw you over if you end up not liking/fitting a pair of shoes that you ordered online and have to return it.

richardw11
3/24/11

what a collection of shoes at dsw.com, amazing design, a lot kind of different shoes variety available here , start today and feel great

marlowv
3/16/11

Love, love, love this site! DSW was not available for us here in Canada until recently. I have bought from here three times - and never had an issue. Shipment was fast - customer service was wonderful!!

emzb
1/28/11

Good selection of shoes. Site organized well. They have free exchanges. I once bought a pair of shoes that had a defective velcro strap. I exchanged it for free. Shipped it back and got a better pair of shoes. They also do exchanges and returns in store even if you bought it online. Love it!

kylem2
11/29/10

Never try buying from the website during a busy shopping time, such as black friday or cyber monday or after xmas sales. Horrible experience. Site has many errors and issues ones there is any significant volume. I spent hours trying to make one purchase. After many, many errors at various steps in the process it told me sold out. What a waste of time. Your time is not worth any savings you might get from a discounter like this. Wish I only knew better in advance.

kaseyp
8/17/10

DSW is my favorite place to get my shoes from. They have many different varieties which you can't really find else where at times. Just last month my mom and I went in to get her the new Skechers Shape-ups. The second my mom saw the ones in light pink she fell in love with it and made up her mind that those are the ones she wanted. I asked the sales person if they had them in wide. Guess what they say? I'm sorry Skechers don't make those for people that have WIDE FEET. I was so shocked when I heard that. It almost sounded as if my mom was deformed or something. So then we went to the mall and she spotted the same shoes at a different store (NOT DSW) and the sales person was like I'm sorry I don't have those in WIDE but I can get them for you by tomorrow. Have them ship it to me by tomorrow and you guys can pick it up if you like. My mom was so excited. But the point is that DSW don't really treat their customers right. They don't really care to help you.

jenf1
8/17/10

I was desperately looking for bridal shoes. After failing to find anything a friend told me DSW had a decent selection online. I used to love shopping at DSW prior to my move so was thrilled to look. I found the perfect pair & ordered them; I was so happy that I'd be able to get them days before my final fitting. The shoes came & it was the wrong shoe. I was told by customer service that this happens & sometimes you don't know what you'll get when you order. Uhm, really?!?! Not only were the shoes a different item # & UPC # but also cheaper (yet I was billed for the more expensive shoe). After the "managers got out of a meeting" they called & promised me my shoes would be there on a Tuesday. Tuesday came & no shipping notice. I called & they "can't find my shoes" & are "sorry that they promised me" that I'd get them. What kind of banged up shop is this place?! That's a pitiful excuse for customer service.

susanw7
6/3/10

They can't fit my narrow feet. Zappo's and Nordstrom are the place to go if you want a good selection of cute shoes in sizes other than the total mainstream, as I do.

dawnt
5/28/10

I see everyone lusting after these MBT shoes that "give you a workout" while you walk...and they are right. That design really does make you feel like you are walking on sand and gives you a good thigh/glut workout. MBT shoes are expensive as heck and when I wore my first pair out I couldn't afford the second. On DSW I found a sketcher knock off for less than 1/3 of the price of MBT and they work just as well, so check them out at a store or online.

hallieh
5/6/10

Awful. Although they have a good selection of shoes, and some decent prices, their online services are horrible. Discount codes sometimes don't work for no reason, their email service Does Not Work, and I exchanged something and received no refund but was charged twice for my items. If you order from here check your bank account closely because you will see your order then extra five cent or fifteen dollar charges that do not make sense.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DSW staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Do you ship to canada, specifically montreal, quebec?
4/30/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DSW staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
DSW?