US Government's NSF

Categories: Survey

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

I was an active survey member for last 4 years but unfortunately last one year I watched that I could not access my account. My account is one of my email link, my email is o.k. but when I want to click on the survey page it gives me "survey is not available. Please look into the matter.

Ask Jayeeta about

I was an active participent. They paid as promised for my first 2 surveys($1.50).
I completed additional surveys worth ($2.75) as of 2/7/13. To date I have not
been paid. Additionally, when I asked questions, I was barred from additional surveys, and told I would not be paid!

Ask Peter about

These con artists send expect you to fill out surveys and don't pay. They don't reply
to e-mail messages regarding no payment issues.

I have had a bad experience many times not just once.
I don't recommend anyone to use this site.

Ask Mike about

I love this site. Not all the time, but, most of the time you take a survey you get $1 through PayPal for taking it. Any other site you have to make at least $25 before being awarded payment. Something happened about a month ago, though because I haven't heard from DollarSurveys. Anybody know what happened?

Ask Dena about

Signed up a month ago first day completed survey $1 put in paypal, But that was just the warm up of what they were going to do to me and thats give you survey after survey that you go through the whole survey with wrap up question and all just to be redirected and told (sorry you were screened out) after 30 minutes of survey I AM SCREENED OUT?. They they are glad to give you another 30 minute survey to say once again you have been screened out after a complete survey....STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

Ask Michael about

I am VERY dissatisfied with my experience at (a) They required gender and birth date info (which I consider private). Also I "took" about 10 surveys, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them ended with "sorry, you're not a match for this survey". For each survey, I was asked several lifestyle questions, and feel that the survey was in fact completed, but was weaseling out of the promised payment.

Ask Jo about

you get a $1.00 for every survey very simple. Some of the survey may not be worth the dollar but if you arent doing anything any ways who cares? You get paid once a week into your paypal account which I love. All those dollars help a lot.

Ask rebecca about

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?