US Government's NSF

Dollarsurveys.net reviews

6 Reviews for Dollarsurveys.net

▼ Sort by: recent

2/21/14

I was an active survey member for last 4 years but unfortunately last one year I watched that I could not access my account. My account is one of my email link, my email is o.k. but when I want to click on the survey page it gives me "survey is not available. Please look into the matter.

2/14/13

I was an active participent. They paid as promised for my first 2 surveys($1.50).
I completed additional surveys worth ($2.75) as of 2/7/13. To date I have not
been paid. Additionally, when I asked questions, I was barred from additional surveys, and told I would not be paid!

8/7/12

These con artists send expect you to fill out surveys and don't pay. They don't reply
to e-mail messages regarding no payment issues.

I have had a bad experience many times not just once.
I don't recommend anyone to use this site.

5/1/12

I love this site. Not all the time, but, most of the time you take a survey you get $1 through PayPal for taking it. Any other site you have to make at least $25 before being awarded payment. Something happened about a month ago, though because I haven't heard from DollarSurveys. Anybody know what happened?drhennypenny77@gmail.com

6/20/10

I am VERY dissatisfied with my experience at Dollarsurveys.net. (a) They required gender and birth date info (which I consider private). Also I "took" about 10 surveys, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them ended with "sorry, you're not a match for this survey". For each survey, I was asked several lifestyle questions, and feel that the survey was in fact completed, but Dollarsurveys.net was weaseling out of the promised payment.

6/20/10

you get a $1.00 for every survey very simple. Some of the survey may not be worth the dollar but if you arent doing anything any ways who cares? You get paid once a week into your paypal account which I love. All those dollars help a lot.

The Best Survey Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber