US Government's NSF

Documentaryheaven reviews

11 Reviews for Documentaryheaven.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/9/13

This site change my life. FREE!! knowledge can there be better way to learn.

1/27/13

Been watching docs on this site for ages now and it has to be one of the best around. I'm a documentary addict. Anyone recommend anymore good sites?

10/30/11

People actually do this stuff! Information and videos on some good and not so good topics...some known and some unknown...have a look...

3/30/11

Web info as we expected to be: clear objectives (entertain you), low trash level (no ads where possible) and value in design and content. KUDOS for those guys!

9/8/10

I love this site so much. I discovered it and I have just been watching my way through the ever-expanding collection ever since. I've learned so much and seen so much!

9/5/10

Warning ... this site is a known front for Scientology. It masquerades as independent but actually propagates propoganda movies.

For a safe alternative and nonpartisan alternative try http://www.documentary-log.com

8/13/10

Wow, this is such an amazing website. Documentary about literally EEVVVEERRYYTTHING! suprised honestly i would usually eat lunch and watch netflix or hulu on my laptop and now im glad i have something else i can watch this is a goodfind for those who have time to watch videos on there computer theres all different type of documentarys ranging time limits

8/12/10

Not only are watching these documentaries infinitely better than watching most of the crap on netflix, it is FREE. I am amazed at how they can provide such great quality entertainment free of charge and I do click on their ads just to support them. Worthy cause giving these docs the airtime they are worth of and wonderful site.

1/6/10

This is the only real free TV type of website that is out there. Nice content and I think it will keep almost anyone entertained. Great for those long commutes where you have nothing to do on the train except surf the web.

EXPERT
12/30/09

Saw this in Ron's guide as his number one pick on how he wastes his time and I have to say this sucked me right on in too. I enjoyed the variety of the videos and it really has something for almost everyone. I would recommend anyone who has a little extra time or wants to learn something new to watch this site.

EXPERT
10/5/09

Documentary Heaven was set up early July 2009 to provide the public with a vast collection of documentaries spanning across every genre out there. They intend to continuously update the site, on a daily basis, to bring you nothing but the very best views into, music, history, animation, computers, wars, and whatever else might spark your interest.

This is far more fascinating than you might first consider. There is no hidden agenda here, no politics, just free entertainment and learning something along the way.

The Best History Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber