US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kathyw16

It's a great product if you are looking for something outside of the box. (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

zelmal1
12/13/15

What is the different between digestacure and digestaqure? In 2010 I used 4 bottles and it was in the purple bottles I notice white bottles now please explain this to me.

mikeg148
12/4/15

I am writing this review for my grandfather. He had many problems with his skin, mainly psoriasis and very irritated skin. He would always scratch and complain. I was researching on the internet and came across digestacure. I decided to have him give it a try, and wow was it the best thing I could have done for him. They told us he would need to take the digestaqure for 6 to 12 months to actually get rid of the symptoms. But after only 4 and a half months, my grandfather saw MAJOR differences. The discoloration went away. The itching and burning feeling subsided, and his skin began to appear healthy! I could not believe it. He has now been on digestaqure for a little over a year and has done absolutely great. It has made him seem even healthier over all! I would personally recommend digestaqure to any of my friends or family and anyone that specifically has psoriasis!

bradl516
12/1/15

This product has helped my Grandma to beat her Lupus. She was really struggling with the battle to the point where she couldn't move, when she started taking Digestaqure everything went a full 180. She started having more energy and walking around and before you know it she was winning the battle against her Lupus. This product helped my family it can surely help someone else's family.

caseyc26
11/25/15

I had hashimotos for years. Suffered endlessly with fatigue syndrome, eating disorder, mood swings you name it I had it. A friend of mine suggested to try Dogestaqure Autoimmune X and it saved my life!!!!! After 6 months of use I was able to say 98% of all symptoms subsided and I have continue to take the product reaching about a year now!
I would personally recommend this product to family members, so I would definitely recommend it to you.
The quality of the product it amazing and the support system the provide gives a feeling like your really not alone

Could not be happier with my results from this product - more people need to try it and more people need to actually stick with it!

nancyj36
11/24/15

The product Digestcure Autoimmune X is by far the top product of it's kind I have seen. What many people do not understand, is that this product will strengthen your immune system, in turn warding off many diseases. Since the day I began taking Digestacure, i have felt better with more energy and less aches or pains. You must listen to their directions and contact their support team.

pattyb12
11/24/15

I started using Digestacure at the insistence of a friend. After many years of being an ICU RN and standing 12-14 hours a day my body developed arthritis. Arthritis bad enough that it hurt to stand and started taking 30-40 minutes of stretching each morning in bed so my numb legs would not cause me to fall. I started taking the product and noticed a slight improvement after 5 months. Eventually I thought "maybe this won't help". But a colleague reminded me that my career was 30 plus years and I did not get the arthritis until after 30 years of standing for long hours. I decided to continue and boy am I glad I did. By about my 8 month using the product I noticed that I could stand in the morning without stretching and that my legs and knees did not hurt at all. The real clincher for me was reading the Inventor's book and adapting his dietary suggestions, nutrition habits and life modifications. I truly feel that this made all the difference and can not miss a day of Digestacure without feeling a twinge of the old pain returning. The key to success is to keep taking the product to achieve your optimum success and do not deviate. Autoimmune type diseases do not show up over night and require a concentrated focus on the recovery and potentially eliminated miserable side effects. So I will continue to take Digestacure daily.

sethc30
11/24/15

I have seen this product work miracles in peoples life's, Digestaqure is the solution to a happier healthier future. I'v seen all the positive affects it has brought to my loved ones and I don't know why anyone else wouldn't want to experience the same thing.

mattj41
11/19/15

I have noticed the same as another reviewer who gave 5 stars, where many of these reviewers have not even tried the product due to expense.The product is truly amazing!It takes times to heal and you must do what they tell you to - many people can not even follow simple directions! I had terrible GERD and Acid Reflux that I could never get under control. Constant heart burn, many foods would make my stomach upset and react terribly! The heart burn was absolutely TERRIBLE! I was referred to Digestaqure from a friend who was able to almost completely eliminate her Lyme Disease, I figured why not give it a chance. It took me personally 5 months to get my GERD under control! I could not believe it! I was astonished that the continuous heart burn completely subsided. I still take the product and I am currently in the "Maintenance" phase. People think there is something that will work over night for these major diseases, but it takes time. You must be patient , around the 8 month mark I was completely free from the nasty affects of GERD and Acid Reflux and I could not be more thankful to Digestaqure

Tip for consumers: Do not rush! It takes time! Make sure to call the support number, they make it so easy to stay on track

robinw32
8/25/15

There are a lot of negative reviews and even reviews from people who didn't even try it complaining about the price or the company. I have been taking autoimmune X for three months. I had Barrett's asophagus, lymphocytic colitis, dry eye and lichens sclerosis. The reflux is completely healed along with the lymphocytic colitis. My eyes are a lot better not sure if it's related but they were painful for a very long time and have been feeling so much better. Not sure about the lichens sclerosis yet. Hopefully in the next couple of months it will be better also. And I read the review about the person who had their product shipped too quickly, they actually did ship mine out the same day and I got it the next day. I think this product is awesome and you shouldn't listen to people who just like to complain, or maybe what they had can't be cured by this product.

kimberlye5
3/17/15

I started taking Digestacure 3 months ago for my Hashimotos. Just got results of my labs and all my numbers have decreased!!! Its working for me....hopefully the numbers will continue to decline!!

carriem38
1/13/15

I had Barrett's esophagus. HAD.... Between acid blocker and digestacure I am now healed.
No BS !! Yes this product is expensive but one bottle lasts a long time. I highly recommend to anyone suffering from reflux.

jh218
11/16/14

I am taking Digestacure for tenitis and it seemed to be working until they sweetened the product with honey and stevia. Does anyone have any unsweetened Digestacure they want to sell? . Please contact me @ orionisglowing777@yahoo.com. Thanks

laurens111
11/13/14

this product helped my aunt with diverticulitis, my cousin of crohns, they are now 100% symptom free. I have been on the product for my acid reflux for about a month and a half and I already feel a heck of a lot better...

sueb28
9/26/14

While I disagree that products like this are always a scam, I do feel like they really don't care who heals and who doesn't. I have tried many products that were not mainstream and they worked well, so I was not afraid to try this. They used to have a guarantee listed on their web site, which has since been pulled. They did say that they would refund the money if you were on it a certain length of time. I took it daily for over five months. I got sicker and sicker. My kidneys shut down and I bloated like crazy. I asked for a refund and they didn't even have the decency to respond when I wrote the first time. The second time they made some nasty comment and included the words from their 'new' site and didn't even sign it or make a pretense of caring if you heal or not. They tell you to contact them about any issues as you progress, but they really don't want that. They're not nearly as nice when you call and the guy who called me back, called again the next day and wasn't even aware he had called me. It's certainly not from caring that they sell this product. Oh, they have great reviews and videos of people who have been miraculously cured, and I don't doubt some of them are true, but most people don't experience NEAR that much relief. I spent mega bucks, and it did nothing! So yeah, I'd say steer clear of this product and keep the bucks for something that would really work! And I don't agree with the comment about checking with your doctor. I've found more quack doctors that all think alike and don't even use common sense. So no, I won't trust my health to a doctor necessarily either. I might use them for life-threatening issues, but you're better off informing yourself as to what works. I recently had some reflexology for stomach issues and especially sciatic pain that was severe. Now that really works! Amazing relief...at least for me.

Digestaqure may not be an entirely bad product, but don't let anyone kid you about them caring and they will NOT under any circumstances refund your money. So be prepared to scatter it to the winds...it'll never end up back in your pocket!

kathyw16
1/11/14

I had at least 8 auto immune conditions and I did the Digestaqure gut cleanse
and it worked. It's a great product if you are looking for something outside of the box. My carpal tunnel, allergies, high blood pressure, and many others ARE GONE.

shirleys33
10/7/13

ordered 3 bottles at 427 .00 on line, saw these pages and called to cancel first thing next morning. Was very nice and said they would cancel. sent email that said they canceled at 8:11. They sent another email that said they shipped at 8:45. Does any co ship that fast? I don't think so. Made the mistake of using debit card which was suppose to be a credit card also but it wasn't. or at least the bank could not stop the payment. I am going to the Fed trade commission as soon as they open.

lorrainej
4/9/11

They have a money back quarantee that if you take as directed for the minimum amount of days according to your condition and are not satisfied with your level of progress you get your initial investment back. I bought 3 bottles at a cost of $427.00, had no improvement and they told me to get more and continue taking the product. I bought another 3 bottles at the same price.No improvement after 7 months on it.They gave me 90 days and after that I was supposed to receive my money back. I called them and they gave me a hard time. Would not give my money back!!!

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Digestaqure staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question