US Government's NSF

2805 E. Oakland Park Blvd., #419
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33306
Tel: 1-888-671-2873
customerservice@digestaqure.com

People interested in Digestaqure are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

robinw32
8/25/15

There are a lot of negative reviews and even reviews from people who didn't even try it complaining about the price or the company. I have been taking autoimmune X for three months. I had Barrett's asophagus, lymphocytic colitis, dry eye and lichens sclerosis. The reflux is completely healed along with the lymphocytic colitis. My eyes are a lot better not sure if it's related but they were painful for a very long time and have been feeling so much better. Not sure about the lichens sclerosis yet. Hopefully in the next couple of months it will be better also. And I read the review about the person who had their product shipped too quickly, they actually did ship mine out the same day and I got it the next day. I think this product is awesome and you shouldn't listen to people who just like to complain, or maybe what they had can't be cured by this product.

kimberlye5
3/17/15

I started taking Digestacure 3 months ago for my Hashimotos. Just got results of my labs and all my numbers have decreased!!! Its working for me....hopefully the numbers will continue to decline!!

carriem38
1/13/15

I had Barrett's esophagus. HAD.... Between acid blocker and digestacure I am now healed.
No BS !! Yes this product is expensive but one bottle lasts a long time. I highly recommend to anyone suffering from reflux.

cw42
12/30/14

they are scum they lie and will under no circumstances give you a refund I took It for over 4 months It doesnt work

jh218
11/16/14

I am taking Digestacure for tenitis and it seemed to be working until they sweetened the product with honey and stevia. Does anyone have any unsweetened Digestacure they want to sell? . Please contact me @ orionisglowing777@yahoo.com. Thanks

laurens111
11/13/14

this product helped my aunt with diverticulitis, my cousin of crohns, they are now 100% symptom free. I have been on the product for my acid reflux for about a month and a half and I already feel a heck of a lot better...

sueb28
9/26/14

While I disagree that products like this are always a scam, I do feel like they really don't care who heals and who doesn't. I have tried many products that were not mainstream and they worked well, so I was not afraid to try this. They used to have a guarantee listed on their web site, which has since been pulled. They did say that they would refund the money if you were on it a certain length of time. I took it daily for over five months. I got sicker and sicker. My kidneys shut down and I bloated like crazy. I asked for a refund and they didn't even have the decency to respond when I wrote the first time. The second time they made some nasty comment and included the words from their 'new' site and didn't even sign it or make a pretense of caring if you heal or not. They tell you to contact them about any issues as you progress, but they really don't want that. They're not nearly as nice when you call and the guy who called me back, called again the next day and wasn't even aware he had called me. It's certainly not from caring that they sell this product. Oh, they have great reviews and videos of people who have been miraculously cured, and I don't doubt some of them are true, but most people don't experience NEAR that much relief. I spent mega bucks, and it did nothing! So yeah, I'd say steer clear of this product and keep the bucks for something that would really work! And I don't agree with the comment about checking with your doctor. I've found more quack doctors that all think alike and don't even use common sense. So no, I won't trust my health to a doctor necessarily either. I might use them for life-threatening issues, but you're better off informing yourself as to what works. I recently had some reflexology for stomach issues and especially sciatic pain that was severe. Now that really works! Amazing relief...at least for me.

Digestaqure may not be an entirely bad product, but don't let anyone kid you about them caring and they will NOT under any circumstances refund your money. So be prepared to scatter it to the winds...it'll never end up back in your pocket!

dlenam
8/24/14

If Digestacure is really every thing they claim it is why don't they provide the first 3 bottles for free? Then after you have completed the first 3 bottles and you are better you will certainly want to order more. At that time the price for the next 3 bottles could be prorated to include the first three bottles. If it really works like they claim they should not be afraid to stick THEIR necks out instead of the consumer. Anything that claims to cure EVERYTHING could not possibly be true. O' if only life were that simple. I remember when shark meat was the cure for cancer, the shark died and so did the person who fell for this 'cure'. But somone made a lot of money by feeding the desperate hopes of others.

Tip for consumers: DO YOUR RESEARCH.

kathyw16
1/11/14

I had at least 8 auto immune conditions and I did the Digestaqure gut cleanse
and it worked. It's a great product if you are looking for something outside of the box. My carpal tunnel, allergies, high blood pressure, and many others ARE GONE.

shirleys33
10/7/13

ordered 3 bottles at 427 .00 on line, saw these pages and called to cancel first thing next morning. Was very nice and said they would cancel. sent email that said they canceled at 8:11. They sent another email that said they shipped at 8:45. Does any co ship that fast? I don't think so. Made the mistake of using debit card which was suppose to be a credit card also but it wasn't. or at least the bank could not stop the payment. I am going to the Fed trade commission as soon as they open.

chriso1
2,918 helpful votes
4/9/11

One of those pages that shouts "scam" from a mile off, no attempt to even make it look professional but a great number of scientific references that they can be sure nobody - not even me - will ever bother to read. Lots of waffle and filler and guarantees to cure every illness known to man, and then some, followed by a cost of $150 for a month's supply.

It's aloe vera, no different to aloe vera in anyone else's bottles, and if you want to find out about aloe vera, just go look it up on Wikipedia (or even better - ask your doctor!!) and ignore all the apparently-genuine claims that it will cure rabies or radiation sickness.

Do people *ever* consult their doctors before handing money over to these snake-oil salesmen?

lorrainej
4/9/11

They have a money back quarantee that if you take as directed for the minimum amount of days according to your condition and are not satisfied with your level of progress you get your initial investment back. I bought 3 bottles at a cost of $427.00, had no improvement and they told me to get more and continue taking the product. I bought another 3 bottles at the same price.No improvement after 7 months on it.They gave me 90 days and after that I was supposed to receive my money back. I called them and they gave me a hard time. Would not give my money back!!!

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Digestaqure staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it take to see results
5/5/15
Answer
douglash21
A: I started taking Digesticure about two years ago. First of all, you need to understand that I have diverticulosis, Crohns and Ankylosing Spondilitis. I live in horrible pain and I have had to go gluten free, dairy free and limit exposure to pork and other foods to long of a list to mention. I paid the nearly 500 dollars, took my three months worth and declared it a so-so response. A year later I realized that my bowels were getting bad again. I then started my second run at digesticure. I have been back on my daily doses for the last 6 months and am determined to stay on it for the next 6 months. My diverticulosis is in check, my sleepless nights are now not nightly, but periodic, and my Ankylosing Spondilylitis is now in a slow but measurable remission. I still require using hydrocodone but my med needs have been cut in half. I will stay on this for a year more if I need to because it does work. It may be slow, but this disease and all of it's affiliates have been reeking havoc on my body for decades and it takes time to heal. I have relief from this miracle medicine. It is different for everyone but I would say stay with it for at least a year. It is cheaper than all the other forms of medicine and it is not going to hurt your body but restore it so that you can live a longer and more pain free life.
7/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: What is the guarantee for the product?
6/7/15
Answer
douglash21
7/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Digestaqure staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Digestaqure?