US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jh218
11/16/14

I am taking Digestacure for tenitis and it seemed to be working until they sweetened the product with honey and stevia. Does anyone have any unsweetened Digestacure they want to sell? . Please contact me @ orionisglowing777@yahoo.com. Thanks

laurens111
11/13/14

this product helped my aunt with diverticulitis, my cousin of crohns, they are now 100% symptom free. I have been on the product for my acid reflux for about a month and a half and I already feel a heck of a lot better...

sueb28
9/26/14

While I disagree that products like this are always a scam, I do feel like they really don't care who heals and who doesn't. I have tried many products that were not mainstream and they worked well, so I was not afraid to try this. They used to have a guarantee listed on their web site, which has since been pulled. They did say that they would refund the money if you were on it a certain length of time. I took it daily for over five months. I got sicker and sicker. My kidneys shut down and I bloated like crazy. I asked for a refund and they didn't even have the decency to respond when I wrote the first time. The second time they made some nasty comment and included the words from their 'new' site and didn't even sign it or make a pretense of caring if you heal or not. They tell you to contact them about any issues as you progress, but they really don't want that. They're not nearly as nice when you call and the guy who called me back, called again the next day and wasn't even aware he had called me. It's certainly not from caring that they sell this product. Oh, they have great reviews and videos of people who have been miraculously cured, and I don't doubt some of them are true, but most people don't experience NEAR that much relief. I spent mega bucks, and it did nothing! So yeah, I'd say steer clear of this product and keep the bucks for something that would really work! And I don't agree with the comment about checking with your doctor. I've found more quack doctors that all think alike and don't even use common sense. So no, I won't trust my health to a doctor necessarily either. I might use them for life-threatening issues, but you're better off informing yourself as to what works. I recently had some reflexology for stomach issues and especially sciatic pain that was severe. Now that really works! Amazing relief...at least for me.

Digestaqure may not be an entirely bad product, but don't let anyone kid you about them caring and they will NOT under any circumstances refund your money. So be prepared to scatter it to the winds...it'll never end up back in your pocket!

dlenam
8/24/14

If Digestacure is really every thing they claim it is why don't they provide the first 3 bottles for free? Then after you have completed the first 3 bottles and your are better you will certainly want to order more. At that time the price for the next 3 bottles could be prorated to include the first three bottles. If it really works like they claim they should not be afraid to stick THEIR necks out instead of the consumer. Anything that claims to cure EVERYTHING could not possibly be true. O' if only life were that simple. I remember when shark meat was the cure for cancer, the shark died and so did the person who fell for this 'cure'. But somone made a lot of money by feeding the desperate hopes of others.

Tip for consumers: DO YOUR RESEARCH.

kathyw16
1/11/14

I had at least 8 auto immune conditions and I did the Digestaqure gut cleanse
and it worked. It's a great product if you are looking for something outside of the box. My carpal tunnel, allergies, high blood pressure, and many others ARE GONE.

shirleys33
10/7/13

ordered 3 bottles at 427 .00 on line, saw these pages and called to cancel first thing next morning. Was very nice and said they would cancel. sent email that said they canceled at 8:11. They sent another email that said they shipped at 8:45. Does any co ship that fast? I don't think so. Made the mistake of using debit card which was suppose to be a credit card also but it wasn't. or at least the bank could not stop the payment. I am going to the Fed trade commission as soon as they open.

chriso1
EXPERT
4/9/11

One of those pages that shouts "scam" from a mile off, no attempt to even make it look professional but a great number of scientific references that they can be sure nobody - not even me - will ever bother to read. Lots of waffle and filler and guarantees to cure every illness known to man, and then some, followed by a cost of $150 for a month's supply.

It's aloe vera, no different to aloe vera in anyone else's bottles, and if you want to find out about aloe vera, just go look it up on Wikipedia (or even better - ask your doctor!!) and ignore all the apparently-genuine claims that it will cure rabies or radiation sickness.

Do people *ever* consult their doctors before handing money over to these snake-oil salesmen?

lorrainej
4/9/11

They have a money back quarantee that if you take as directed for the minimum amount of days according to your condition and are not satisfied with your level of progress you get your initial investment back. I bought 3 bottles at a cost of $427.00, had no improvement and they told me to get more and continue taking the product. I bought another 3 bottles at the same price.No improvement after 7 months on it.They gave me 90 days and after that I was supposed to receive my money back. I called them and they gave me a hard time. Would not give my money back!!!