US Government's NSF
nicoles13

164 Reviews for DealFind

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

I ordered 6 pairs of earrings for my wedding party and myself, I confirmed with them that I would receive my order with in the 4-6 weeks they quoted and they assured me it would be here on time. I ordered 8 weeks prior just to be sure, and 2 weeks before my wedding I emailed them to ensure they have shipped. I received an answer fairly quick saying they would contact the merchant and get back to me with in 3 business days, no one got back to me so I emailed again and she said the merchant hadn't responded. At that point I said well I should just cancel the order to avoid the headache of last minute accessory shopping days before my wedding. The rep said I should hang on til they speak to the merchant and find out. So I waited another few days. I emailed them yet again, because of course they wouldn't think to email me back when they got the answer. The rep said they have shipped and they will be here before my wedding day. So long story short they didn't arrive, and I had scramble and take money out of my tight wedding budget to replace them. They arrived one by one over 2 weeks after my wedding and the quality was crap. I've ordered through Aliexpress in the past and gotten nice cheaper earrings with the label fashion jewelry for under 3 bucks and these had the same markings and were 5 times the price. Sterling silver....no!!! Swvarski crystal....No!!! Cheap jewelrly made in china....yes!!!! No refund because they had shipped and rudeness when asking to speak with management. Awful company, the owner is a liar and I hope he burns in hell for all the good people he's ripping off.

3/25/14

I've been trying to get a refund for a water proof iPhone case that IS NOT WATERPROOOF. Dealfind refuses to even respond. I've sent countless emails and no response.

DO NOT BUY ALL THIS CHINESE JUNK FROM DEALFIND, WHICH MEANS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. IT TAkES FOREVER TO GET IT, ABOUT A MONTH TO 6 WEEKS, THEN IT"S GARBAGE THAT DOESN"T WORK

3/17/14

I made the mistake of ordering with them. I got my order after 2 months, and after emailing back and forth with deal find. To make things worse, I only got half of my order and they won't reply to my complaints about it anymore. I tried unsubscribing, and the emails keep coming. Their unsubscribe system doesn't work! ANNOYING!

3/11/14

I guess my experience dealing with this company is the same as that of others. Like many, I wish someone would sue the company and for all the others to join the lawsuit. Is there no legal way to shut these scammers? I am a senior citizen and feel bad for becoming a victim. They obviously operate on the basis that a sucker is born every minute. How else could they defraud so many and still be in business.

3/11/14

A real Scam. STAY AWAY.
Bought a $49 voucher through them and the merchant did not give me the services they were supposed to (Merchant is called AfterGlo FYI) and Dealfind said they would only reimburse me for $10.
the customer rep I spoke with (named Karen) did not care at all that I was not happy. and also lacked a lot of common sense and tact in dealing with a client. She basically told me, take it or leave it and I can't do anything that you are not happy or that you lost money on this, deal with it.
DealFind people, if you read this: FYI I will right now remove myself from your site and stop being your client. you just lost ANOTHER client. Good luck as you fail ...

2/27/14

Purchased 2 vouchers worth $50.00 and the company closed down not once but twice due to public health violations. Deal find stated that they would not refund or even credit me for the $50.00. They stole my money. A class action lawsuit should be instituted asap. I have corresponded with them via e-mail and telephone with no results other than frustration. Their reputation is fatally tarnished and integrity is absent. Please let others know.

2/23/14

THIS WEBSITE IS CRIMINAL. i PAID FOR LAWN MAINTENANCE PACKAGE $60 AND COMPANY NEVER CAME TO DO THE JOB, NEVER ANSWERED PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, THEN THEY ARE NOT IN BUSINESSES.
DEALFIND KEPT MONEY FOR THEIR ASS. DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME REFUND.
CAN SOMEBODY STOP STOP THESE CROOKES GETTING RICH LIKE THIS.

2/15/14

I bought some LED lights and when I received them they were so dim I could not light a room with all 25 if I tried. I wrote to them and they said they would contact the seller. It has been a month and no answer. I have written them twice more and NO ANSWER!!!!!

2/7/14

I ordered 2 of the faux fur lined coats on Dec 12 2013 Received one on Feb5. The fit was terrible, way too short in the arms, too tight in the shoulder area and the belt no where near large enough to properly do up. I received the second jacket that was ordered on the same day on Feb 6 I refused the item, so I`m waiting another 2-3 months to see if they will credit my credit card or just rip me off. Sure wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from this site. I have been shopping online for many years now and this is by far my worst shopping experience so far. DON`T order anything from this company!!

2/3/14

I recently bought a dealfind for some gutter cleaning, and when I couldn't get a hold of the company, I went back to dealfind who gave me a credit for the full amount to use on there site, I have ordered a stopwatch, so I hope it comes now. the company that was suppose to do the gutter cleaning emailed me and said they have a lawsuit against deal find, as they never paid them for the deals. If I don't get my products, I will unsubscribe from them and delete them from my emails. I'd be careful with this company

2/1/14

I made a purchase since the beginning of November and still didn't receive it! It's February now.. I don't even now why I paid for the shipping!!! I needed the product before new year, Avoid this site!!!

1/30/14

I HATE THIS COMPANY! First off, I've never had to wait 2 in a half months to receive my items (Their guaranteed shipping date is FALSE!). The earliest I received a tracking number was a month after my purchase. By then, you already have completed your credit card statement towards the purchase but have no idea what happened to your items. When I do call customer service, they tell you they will follow up on the items and will get back to you, but NEVER make that promise. It's pretty much your job to be persistant and call back frequently (everyday if you must) just to figure out where the heck your items went. Be very careful about purchasing clothes online. The quality isn't as great as what's shown on the pictures. I would also suggest to go one or two sizes larger than what you're considering. So not only were my items delayed, but I did not like my purchases. They say these sales are final so you are taking a huge gamble with your money. Overall, I honestly think Dealfind should have NO STARS. Stay away from this company and prevent them from giving any terrible service to future vicitims who like to take advantage of special deals.

1/29/14

I'm all for getting in on a class action lawsuit!
I bought 3 different services, could not get anyone to answer the phone or emails. 2 are 'out of business' and the 3rd has not answered email, voicemail or text.

1/27/14

In 2011 I paid $44.00 for a $275.00 voucher for Perimeter Home Services with NO EXPIRATION DATE. I attempted to redeem it when purchased but was told by the person on the phone that they were booked until the next year. I held onto it until I needed home repairs and called them again this year. This time the person told me that "you must have the wrong number". I advised dealfind and was offered a $5.00 discount. This was unacceptable and I requested a full refund which they refused. They posted a deal for a fraudulent company and refuse to refund their victims. Do not allow this disreputable organization to get your money!!!!

1/24/14

DO NOT BUY FROM DEALFIND! NOT WORTH BUYING FROM!!! MORE TROUBLE THAN THEY'RE WORTH! THINK I WILL STICK WITH MORE RELIABLE SITES LIKE AMAZON AND EBAY!!! I've been dealing with this company going on 6 months now. I ordered a set of iPhone lenses and was missing one with my order. I contacted customer service and they made me go through the whole dealing of sending in pictures in. Supposedly they submitted them to their vendor and their vendor had not responded. I checked on my case a couple of months later and they say they haven't heard anything so they will just give me a $5 credit. I tell them thanks but I don't want a credit, I want the lens I'm missing and how is it possible your vendor is not in contact with you when you are obviously STILL SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS!!! They never respond to e-mails after that. I end up calling again about 3 weeks ago and talk to a guy named Stuart that tells me that the previous Customer service person I dealt with is no longer working there (i don't blame her). He then assures me he will take care of things and get back to me…and as you might guess I never heard back. Just sent him an email saying I'm done with dealfind. I will no longer order or recommend this company. DONE!

1/22/14

Ive ordered a number of nice looking items from dealfind.com and never receive them! There is no customer service. Do not order from this SCAM site.

1/15/14

They simply took my money!
I paid for a service and did not recieve the service. They are not willing to refund or offer credits.
AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!

1/11/14

Total rip off.... They sale you the voucher but fail to back it up. I purchased 4 tickets through a vendor who decided to have blackout dates until the expired date of the voucher. I emailed Dealfind and included my call logs where I've been calling the company and screenprints of the website saying they arr closed due to weather conditions. Keep in mind Los Angeles has been in the mid 70' to the mid 80's so I see no bad weather condition for a short boat ride. Anyway, Dealfind said they are unable to offer a refund because its after the 7 days of purchase as if I knew months ago that the company was going to pull this and rob me of four roundtrio tickets.

DEALFIND will find the deal but don't expect them to back the deal or even care if you were able to enjoy your purchase.

Don't do business with them. Learn from my mistake.

1/9/14

I ordered items 10/3/13 for Christmas. 12/1/13 i began complaining to customer service, they assured me my items were shipped and will be there any day. by the scond week I asked for a tracking number, the one provided was bogus. now its Jan 9th. on the 2nd i actually called to complain, i wanted my money back. now they shipped my porducts and said they dont give refunds. The items are coming from Orlando to Ft. Laurderdale....within the same state. PEOPLE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME....use a real site like Groupon or Living Social.

12/20/13

I bought a voucher from Dealfind.com website for Calabogie Lodge Resort. In the voucher they say that we should attend an "orientation and tour of the resort". I am used to participate in such activity, as I was in many other holidays where a guide present s the resort and attractions. But, when trying to book the stay, I found that if we miss attending the “presentation” Calabogie will charge my credit card with more than 200 dollars. This condition of participation never appears in the written information available about the voucher in the sources available. I believe that all the conditions linked to a certain promotion should be officially available for the client so you can choose having all information before buying. More, I wrote 3 emails to Calabogie trying to get a written information about the costly “punishment” of not attending what proves to be an experimental group of publicity but they never wrote back the answer. I tried also to get my money back from Dealfind but they are rude and happy to still your money. So, I suddenly felt in a trap! I was so frustrated and angry!!!
If you are among the buyers of these vouchers there are some more things to know :
1.If you have small baby as we do, they say in the voucher that you must provide a caregiver so both parents are able to attend the presentation. It comes that you have to bring nanny with you, so you can end paying even more for your stay in the resort than if buying the usual accommodation
2.Calabogie Lodge Resort answers after days to your emails, and Dealfind never answers. The Calabogie Resort phone provided in the voucher doesn’t work sometimes and they don’t have a person to take the phone calls when the other is left. All these are disrespectful to the client. You have to be very insistent to find them. The whole process of trying to book the stay and clarify the situation started on 8th December and finished on 19th of December when I received the last email from Calabogie Lodge Resort avoiding my direct questions about the amount of money they charge for not attending the presentation.
3.You drive few hours to Calabogie and arrive maybe in the middle of the day hoping that you will spend a whole peaceful second day with your family. But next day you have to cook your breakfast, and then attend a 1 ½ h of what proves to be a forced publicity for buying a vacation ownership as far as I understood. That starts with 10 in the morning, so it steals half of your day.
So, in my opinion, this so-called “promotion” (!?) is a very poor marketing strategy from Calabogie . At least in the case of my family, they succeeded in pushing us away, we will never be interested even to see Calabogie Lodge Resort and we will always say what happened to us! It is quite a pity that Calabogie hides behind a tourism offer a very disappointing and aggressive publicity, hoping that they will have long term clients for that! In the case of both companies, this voucher represents a misleading advertising , a very deceptive marketing practice and an unfair business practice.
After I understood I am in a trap, I read hundred reviews about Dealfind and I saw the movie on Marketplace showing hundred of people tricked by this website. So pity I didn’t read them before, and I wander if Calabogie management read them while entering the partnership with this company.
I wonder also if these people can still from our pockets having the law in their hands, because the way they behave looks like they have no doubt. I will try to find that, and even if I didn’t loose a huge amount of money I really think that these small sums of money they get fatten their pockets, and these kind of situations should never exist, at least in Canada. They base on our lack of time and energy for trying to find the legal answers to these situations.

12/18/13

Least to say that there are a lot of individuals who have been ripoff by dealfind.com, myself included.

Dealfind needs to realize the unethical and illegal practice of their business and how much they have stolen money from individuals. By reading some post, I would estimate millions. Dealfind obviously does not respond or implement feedback from their customers. I think we have enough grounds to begin a class action lawsuit in Canada. Any thoughts?

Does anyone know of a class action lawsuit? Any interest in starting one against dealfind? I know there is a classaction lawsuit in the US but any in Canada?

Let's keep the thread going online and enough people are interested, we should start looking to file a case.

12/13/13

My husband bought 2 photography vouchers for $120 a few years ago with no expiration dates on them. We went to claim the vouchers this Christmas but the photographer has since been charged with 5 counts of sexual assault and is no longer in business. We called dealfind to get a refund, or at least a credit and they told us to go stuff it. Since they merged with teambuy they have changed their terms and conditions and will not do anything for us. Unbelievable. When we bought these vouchers, those were not the terms and conditions of the vouchers. Normally, a contract is preserved and you are grandfathered during a merger. Those vouchers do not have expiration dates. That money went to the vendor...you would think they would at least give us a number? Credit? ANYTHING? Nope. Based in Toronto and won't even investigate.

12/10/13

WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH EVER. It's name SHOULDN'T BE DEALFIND, BUT "EXPENSEFIND". I spoke to TWO managers @ dealfind today, Derryl and Sarah. BOTH were NOT customer friendly whatsoever, they were in defense mode from the start, and had NO empathy over my situation. I purchased 4 spa vouchers for $40 each two years ago. There was no expiry date, and when I would schedule, the company would cancel last minute and have no bookings for another 3 months. Both Darryl and Sarah kept repeating the refund policy over and over and over. It's extremely sad that I trusted Dealfind to begin with. I would NEVER purchase a dealfind voucher in my life ever again. I'd rather pay $200 for a spa day than deal with unethical incompetent businesses.

Honestly, pay the full price on a company you trust. Do the research and forget Dealfind. I work in customer service and the credit department, and where I work, we WORK with customers, and offer goodwill adjustments. The term GOODWILL doesn't exist in Dealfind's dictionary.

12/9/13

In April 2011, I had purchased 2 vouchers to Deerfoot Napa Autopro for $39 each. They were for a package that included an exterior wash, interior and trunk vacuum, window cleaning, seats, floors, door jambs, mirrors, dash and tires cleaned, plus a 50 point comprehensive inspection, oil change for up to 5 litres, lube and filter change.

In June 2011, I used one of these vouchers and ended up spending an additional $533.03 on repairs. I was happy with the service I received and wrote an article to that effect!

Being that this voucher had no expiration date, I waited until recently to use the other voucher. When I called to book the appointment, I was told that Deerfoot Napa Autopro did not exist anymore but it was now Barlow Napa Autopro. Being that they were still part of the Napa Autopro company, I asked if I could use my voucher there and the gentleman I spoke with said no.

I then contacted Dealfind via e-mail and explained to them my situation. They got back to me within a few hours and told me the best they could offer me was a promo code for $5 off a minimum purchase of $15 on their TeamBuy.ca website (with an expiry date of July 4, 2013). I was very upset by this! I had wanted a refund as I was not able to receive the service that I paid for! I called their toll free number and asked to speak with a manager. The lady I spoke with gave me a very hard time and gave me a bit of a runaround. She told me that the response I had received was from a manager so that was their final decision. I asked to speak to this person. After about 15 to 20 minutes on hold, I was put through to her. Sarah, the manager I spoke with and the lady who replied to my original e-mail, was not only rude but threatened me!

First, she told me that it was my responsibility to keep updated on their refund policy! When I explained that the refund policy was different at the time I purchased the voucher, she did not care. I told her that I would call my credit card company and file a fraud charge. She told me if I did that, she would put a note with my credit card company that would "prevent me from being able to purchase anything online again". She insinuated that she would access my credit somehow and ruin my credit! I told her that was illegal and if she did that, I would pursue legal action. Then, she backtracked and said that it was me who "misunderstood" what she was saying. Unbeknownst to her, I had her on speakerphone and this threat was heard by two other people! I eventually got her to admit that she was not legally allowed to access my credit card information without my consent, however, I was still uncomfortable that she had access to this information!

Frustrated, I hung up on her and looked online to see if others had issues with Dealfind as well. I found a website with numerous complaints about similar issues!

12/3/13

Products are deceptive, customer service is arrogant, unfriendly and not helpful whatsoever, the worst "deal" site out there in my opinion.

12/1/13

Scams and Terrible deals (cheap and not what it is in the pictures). Further they do not stand behind the websites they promote. I bought vouchers for another website which they were promoting, which turned out to be a complete scam. The deal was to by the coupon and then go to the site and order the product, but pay for shipping costs there. Dealfind refunded the money for the voucher, but not the money that I had to put up at the site they promoted. I will NEVER use this site again.

11/28/13

Dealfind is the worst deal site I've ever dealt with. I've made 3 purchases so far. The first one never arrived, I contacted Dealfind and they issued me a refund after a couple more phone calls. Since they did give me a refund, I thought I'd give them a second chance and made my second and third purchase at the same time (HUGE mistake). Received my second purchase late. It is now 3 weeks pass the supposed arrival date for my third purchase, contacted customer service and they told me it was on its' way 2 weeks ago. Call them again 2 days ago, said they have to contact the merchant. Nothing! Call them again today, said it's procedure to contact the merchant, AGAIN!. A bunch of useless people that works there! Don't know anything and can't make a decision about anything.
Go find your deals elsewhere. Dealfind is a waste of time and energy. Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

11/18/13

After purchasing 3 products off of Dealfind, I decided to search up some reviews about Dealfind and Teambuy (stupid me decides to research AFTER buying from them). After reading SO MANY bad reviews, I got anxious and concerned about "Am I going to get ripped off? I can't return or refund these stuff cause it's final sale!"

So I had to wait for a few days to call since the Customer Service hotline were only open on weekdays....I gave them a call and I told them the honest truth, while being nice on the phone of course and I told them my situation. I informed the customer service rep that I purchased 3 items and I'm worried because I didn't want to wait too long for my delivery AND I also informed him of the many bad reviews that I saw everywhere online.

So he offered me a FULL refund, not the 'Teambuy or Dealfind dollar credits'.He said that it'll take up to 5 business days for the refund money to be on my credit card statement.

Hope my review helped!

11/12/13

Dealfind is not that bad like how some people mentioned. I always order vouchers and products from them. The vouchers always work. Only when I order products from them it takes a longer period for time for the products to arrive. Last time I ordered perfume but it never came so I contacted Dealfind and they refunded the money back to me, not the money credits that I must use but it's the actually money back. Sometimes the quality of the products they sell is not that good but I don't think that is in their control.

11/11/13

Dealfind continues to disappoint consumers with its extremely poor post sale services, and misleading marketing tactics.

I hardly believe their business model is legal. I am eager to know any consumer protection associations that can help victims like me.

I purchased a few vouchers from the website. The vouchers clearly say "Expires on: no expiration date", "the promotional value expires but the amount paid never expire".

My vouchers were purchased a couple years ago but I have never had a time to use them. As they clearly say the voucher will never expire, or at least the amount paid will never expire, I did not mind them too much.

Recently I phoned a merchant for 1 voucher and realized it had already gone out of business. Another merchant with a phone that is not in use.

I phoned Dealfind on Nov 11, 2013. A representative called Jessie handled my case. She refused to refund the original amount I paid for the vouchers, a total of about $100 to $150. Instead, she offered a $5 promotional credit on their website. She repeatedly referred to a "refund policy" that is nowhere to be found on the voucher. Their fine print at the bottom "Legal stuff we have to say" did not mention anything about a 240 day expiry for the original paid amount either.

This is a scam. The company has no intention of retaining customers. Their business model is to pocket the money and leave you hanging. They don't honor the service you paid for. Even worse, they won't even refund the original amount you paid when they can no longer honor the services.

They took $100 to $150 from me and provided no services. Is this even legal in Canada?

10/24/13

If i could i would give it zero stars. The worst customer service ever!!! Just everyone else has stated, they sell vouchers without expiry, the company buys themselves time by not answering calls or telling you they are all booked up, call us in a couple months, you complain to teambuy/dealfind and they say we'll look into it and get back to you which they never do. A great deal of time elapses, you call ghe company again and they no longer exist, so again you call teambuy and tey say oh sorry you're screwed, we can't refund you, and we have no record of you calling us the first time around. So you go red in the face, hang up the phone, and scream WTF???!!!!

10/22/13

DEALFIND IS A SCAM
They sell you vouchers with no expiration date. The business goes under and Dealfind will not reimbursed. I am their latest victim. I purchased two $99 vouchers , the business no longer exist, wrote Dealfind for a refund or credit and as a token for being a good customer, they only offered me $5 off my next $15 purchase. I am going to escalate this to the Press

10/21/13

Horrible products, terrible customer service, shipments are always late, products are the wrong types, models, sizes etc.
I bought a bathing suit that came more than 3 months after I ordered it and it wasn't the same as the photo I ordered from. I bought other clothing items that came 3 sizes too small.
They will never refund, you have to request your money back within 20 days of ordering, nothing ships before 20 days so you're always stuck with the garbage they send.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
with other, more reputable companies out there that are similar but stand behind their products, why waste you time with this MADE CHEAPLY IN CHINA CRAP that they want refund.
HORRIBLE

10/17/13

Dealfind.com company partnered with a local "haul-away" service company. A number of months after buying the coupon, I phoned the company to schedule service.

The "haul-away" company refused to honor the Dealfind coupon, which was never supposed to expire. Dealfind then refused to refund the money that I spent with them instead offering "Dealfind dollars" as a refund, as per their policy.

Of course, after this company refused to honor their Dealfind coupon, I won't be using Dealfind again...so offering me "Dealfind dollars" is useless.

The policy to give refunds after a certain amount of time as "Dealfind Dollars", essentially, is "screw you, customer, we got your money and you can't do anything about it. Since you can't do anything about it, we are stealing that money and providing you with no services".

Stay away from Dealfind. Stay very far away.

10/7/13

Be sure to read the fine print as the actual price of the 'deal' can be more than doubled when you add in the hidden costs. A package of 2 massages offered at $29, turns out to be $79 when you add in the SC (company service charge, $15 per massage), plus 'travel fee' ($10 per massage). Plus on top of that you are expected to tip, generally 15% of the 'real' value, which is stated as $100 each. I didn't buy this deal as I noticed and queried these extra charges, but customer service just said they don't want you to worry about paying for these extra costs until you get the service - insane! Stay away, or read carefully!!

10/1/13

Dealfind is not a good company. They would not refund me or give me a credit for a voucher for services when the company is out of business. Their voucher says there is no expiry date to receive services paid for. Will never use dealfind again, horrible service.

9/16/13

Just to reiterate, Stay away from Dealfind. They obviously do no background screening for the fly-by-night businesses that they present. They have no integrity or customer loyalty and will do anything to make & hold on to your money. READ THE FINE PRINT. Makes me very leary about these on line services, but must say that Groupon & Amazon have always shown integrity. Not so with Dealfind!!

9/15/13

Scam! Stick with the better sites like Groupon and Socialshopper. Their customer service couldn't be worse and they scam you out of refunds that you are entitled to like when merchant stops accepting vouchers, or goes out out business, you are $#*! out of luck.

9/9/13

SCAM!!! Zero stars, but I didn't have that option!!! Vendor cannot honor coupon and Dealfind won't refund me. Vendor said Dealfind paid him about $200 in the beginning and now they won't pay him. Understandably, he cannot honor something for which he has not been paid. His is a small operation and I know he works very hard. He is extremely distraught over this and worries if it will ruin his business. He made me a reasonable offer to provide the service for a discounted price that when added to what I paid for the worthless Dealfind coupon is about 10% less than his published price. I will do this so I don't lose what I paid for the coupon and because I feel for the guy who is being screwed by this shady, unethical and illegal company.

9/4/13

This is a total SCAM and please avoid this site if possible. I paid for Lawn service with Voucher #5807-0314 without expiration date, but the phone numbers led me to a genuine family and they were very angary with many calls to them.

The Redeem by Phone 587 920 8661 will take you to a long distance charge even within the free call range !!! Unfortunately this website had been widely promoted before it was caught cheating customers.

8/30/13

First deal I bought was not honored by facility. Was issued "Deal Find" dollars as a refund, but when I went to redeem it, the item was not even shipped. Had to f/u about 10 times before any response. BAD!!

8/28/13

Dealfind is a scam! They issue vouchers that "don't expire" but when merchants no longer accept them refuse any sort of refund/credit. They claim that since it's been over a year they can't, yet if something "doesn't expire" you would think you have over a year to use it!

8/28/13

Bought vouchers that don't expire for a hotel room. The hotel has now changed ownership and refuse to honor the transaction. Dealfind will not provide a credit since it is over 1 year but it clearly states in their FAQs that they will provide a refund/credit if the business closes down. Contacted customer service and all you get are canned answers.

Most of the merchants they deal with are shady. Either closing down or not honoring the agreement. Dealfind keeps the money because the merchant they have dealt with has not provided service. Dealfind will not give your money back nor give credit so basically the customer is left out to deal with the loss. This is an amazing business model. Provide fake or shady deals, get people to buy and let the merchant and customer sort it out. Once they get your money they basically tell you to just buzz off.

Has anyone brought this to the Better Business Bureau's attention? It seems to me that there are a TON of serious complaints against this business. People need to get their money back and prevent others from falling into this very, very, very poor business conduct.

8/21/13

This is the second time the company failed to ship my items and I had to request for a refund! I wouldn't trust this company for any deals since there's a good chance of not receiving the items. What a waste of time. :(

8/18/13

We can only warn any potential Customer, we are Merchants who made Deals with this Company . Their Payments for the Merchant shares are either to late ( weeks & months later ) , or they paying you only part of it and claiming Accounting problems , regarding the merger between Teambuy and Dealfind.
They ruin the reputation of Companies as we the Merchants of course cannot Sent Items or Service Customers when we do not get paid for it.
Buyers please be aware , there are other Deal sites where the Customer and the Merchants can rely on.

8/9/13

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
GRAND TOTAL OF $ 146.00 IF THIS IS NOT REFUNDED WITHIN 48 HOURS
CC. TO MY LAWYER IN CASE I DO NOT GET A REFUND
COPY TO THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER
SOME TELEPHONE NUMBERS DO NOT EXIST AND YOU ARE MENTIONING THAT IT IS VALID
AFTER SPEAKING TO ONE OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IT SHOWS THAT YOUR COMPANY IS NOT RELIABLE AND PER SAY NOT HONEST I W ILL CONTACT MY LAWYERS AND THE NEWSPAPER AS A PRESENTLY NO ONE WANTS TO HONOR THE VOUCHERS TELLING ME LIES THAT ON THE EXPIRED VOUCHERS YOU HAD ALREADY PAID THE COMPANIES INVOLVED...SORRY YOU ARE DEALING WITH BUSINESS PEOPLE AND THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
THIS IS THE THE CREDIT I AM ASKINGTO BE REFUNDED.....$ 146.00
---TICKET# TB5AT8Y5MC4HGW4G2J61 === $49 for Full Shellac Mani/Pedi
---TICKET# TBH7KR3CMC6G9MXNHM7M1---$10 For $20 Worth of Delicious Japanese Cuisine
---Voucher #3944-8666==== $59.00/$700.00 Voucher for MediBodyCare Westmount..Redeem at:
4201 Saint Catherine West
Westmount, Quebec H3Z 1P6
514-483-6334 = THIS TEL NO. DOES NOT EXIST---
---Voucher #6217-4759=====================$ 18.00/$210.00 Voucher for Latin Groove
Redeem at:
1112 Rue Sainte-Catherine O
Montreal, Quebec H3B 1H4
514-952-4808
Fine

8/8/13

Worst experience. Stay away from this fraud. Bought two rings at two different times almost a year ago. Never received any. Tried to get a refund but failed despite my best efforts. Fariha

8/4/13

I bought a coupon for $120.00 off of a wind shield at CalAlta onbly to have them raise their prices by $120.00. I recieve 4 quotes from 4 companies all at $200.00. CalAlta came back at $319.00 less the coupon, or if I didn't have an online coupon they would sell me an in house one for $100.00. Both a scam on Dealfind's part as well as Calalta.

7/29/13

Bought a voucher for an undercoating for my car a little over a year ago. I knew I wouldn't get around to it for awhile and called to clarify it had no expiry date. Went to redeem it recently and the company is no longer in business. Called DealFind and they're unwilling to give a refund for any deal over a year old. Stay away!

7/19/13

I bought a salon voucher for $99, value worth ($500 as advertised). On the coupon it said, voucher expires in Jan2013, but the amount paid, i.e. $99, never expires. I contacted the salon, to book an appointment for the $99, which I paid, and they said they cannot offer me any services, because dealfind did not give them any money, and when I contacted dealfind, they are telling me, we cannot help you, because it is upto the merchant. The customer rep was the worst I've ever experienced in my life. She was extremely extremely rude and she hung up hard on me when I asked her questions about my money. So basically I paid $99 and dealfind is not refunding my money or contacting the salon to honor the voucher. Bottom line, They just took my $99.

About DealFind