US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

90 Reviews for DailySteals

▼ Sort by: recent

7/14/14

I placed an order and paid with paypal, the money came out of my bank account but shows no open orders online. I have emailed them 4 times with no response. DO NOT ORDER....this company needs a phone number

7/3/14

SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION - AMAZON has same or better prices and terrific customer service than dailysteals.com or dailysteals on Ebay!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Ordered a product - needed to switch shipping address 30 seconds later - then received an email they could not switch address. I then requested to cancel order as no one would be there for 3 months to receive. Then a few hours later I received an email saying they shipped.

Ebay was little help either as they said I must deal with them. dailysteals.com name seems to be appropriate.

SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION - AMAZON has same or better prices and terrific customer service!

Avoid "dailysteals" on EBAY at all costs!

6/1/14

I have been shopping with Daily Steals for a while now. I get their daily email and take time to read it due to finding things that interest me. I had to contact them once with a defective product, got an okay to return and received my credit in a timely manner. Some times I email them about certain products and I receive an answer in no time flat. Very courteous and nice. Been happy with them....I think you always hear the bad negative stuff when people are upset...too bad the happy ones don't take time to review them!!

3/31/14

Hopefully, they will allow a post with no stars! Not only is this site a rip off, I am convinced that they advertise items they do not have, take your money immediately and give back what they must if you scream loud enough! I purchased headphones three weeks ago... My card was debited immediately and the items showed as shipped.... They then acknowledged that they were NEVER shipped and to please just wait a few days. So I waited. Never shipped, and no response from customer service. After numerous threats, they acknowledged that they did not have the items but that it would take 10 days to credit my money back. (Amazing that they take it within minutes but hold money.) So far, three weeks, no headphones and no money. I'm calling a fraud here.

3/19/14

I tried to use a credit that was posted to my account, and described as "Open". The system did not accept it. After multiple emails in which they said that it had expired, and I explained that there was no mention of expiry on their site, they acknowledged that some reprogramming was needed, but didn't want to give me the credit anyway. After yet further input from me along the lines of "why take away a credit when its purpose was to engender goodwill and encourage a purchase for a larger amount", a supervisor gave me a coupon code. I felt I'd won a long fight. But, wait, maybe not! The system has not accepted it n four attempts thus far, during which I verified that I was doing it right . These people provide lousy and unresponsive customer service. They seem to enjoy saying No, when they should clearly say Yes. They lose nearly all my business due to shoddy service.

3/8/14

"I have ordered stuffs from dailystealscom for several times in the past. All the deals went ok and I have not contacted the customer service in the past. About three weeks ago, I received my recent ordered stuff which has some quality issues. I wrote them twice. I never get back to you at all. Be aware of this webpage. There is no customer service or they ignore you after you purchased their product

3/8/14

I've had no problems with this website at all. I've purchased phone chargers, headphones, bluetooth headset, and even solar powered patio lights. Like any website that you are unfamiliar with, start off with smaller purchase to test the waters. I would recommend this site and it is stored in my toolbar for quick launching when I just want to do some quick shopping for deals!

2/23/14

Made a few purchases from them over the last year or so with no problems. My last purchase, though, was defective and needed to be returned for an exchange. David F promptly sent me a return authorization with postage. I was told, by the post office, that the postage would only cover returning documents, not an item that weighed nearly two pounds and that they could be refunded for the postage if not used. I explained this to David in an email and he refused to send more postage saying that they would lose the original postage.

2/19/14

Purchased a bracelet that they didn't send then only gave me a partial refund to my Paypal accout. I notified the company via email with copies of the Paypal info as to the incorrect refund, after several attempts to get my money with a David F. they refused to refund me the correct amount.
Lousy customer service,

2/17/14

I ordered 8 products. They refunded the cost of 3 as soon as I notified them that they did not perform as described (date/charge cable did not work on iPad Air). Two other item stood dormant until I inquired to why they had charged me and the item had not shipped for 3 weeks. They responded and indicated that the item depleted befor they could fill the order. That was not accurate because I saw one of the items for sale on their site last week for $5 more.

This company cannot be trusted on order fulfillment or product quality. Stay clear of this site! They look good, but will not be reliable.

1/30/14

Lots of bad reviews here, but I've only had one issue out of 20+ orders...and it was taken care of promptly. I order from other daily deal sites...and they're all a little slow on the shipping. This is B stock, people. manufacturers and wholesalers dump their left over stock at low prices and sites like dailysteals provide great pricing on these items. People want shipping next day...well you have to PAY for quality like that. Love how everyone wants to pay nothing for the superior quality.

1/22/14

The name of the site is appropriate because they steal from consumers. After waiting too long for the item to ship, they shipped me the wrong item. Their "easy return" promise is a lie. When I try to request a return authorization, their on-line system says that my order has not shipped. They keep sending me ridiculous circular responses to my e-mailed requests for help. Do not order from this company. They are a complete rip-off.

1/21/14

They debited my account on Jan. 3,2014. No info after that except saying they sent out a laser pointer?? Something I ordered from them 2mo. prior. No way to contact them at all!!!! I tried emailing them,calling them(all the phone number does is tell you to email them??). All their "contact us" links go to one kind of page. If you click Submit on this page after filling out,NOTHING HAPPENS. It is a hoax and had to go to bank and dispute charges. Stay away from this site. They almost took my $30 except I used a debit card and my bank will refund any fraudulent transactions.

1/15/14

received the wrong item, asked for the item i ordered (to which they were now sold out) so i was screwed with the item they sent me. gave me tracking numbers for open orders that have yet to have any information on it (a month later). slow response time for customer service (if you receive any at all). they still owe me items from last month that i may never see at all. main items on website are backwater generics that you would really find a review of before clicking the 'add to cart' button. in short, use at your own risk, i won't be using them again.

1/14/14

Bought Ipod shuffle knockoff in Sept....dead on arrival...no instructions, no brand name...wanted replacement after 4 emails give RA..sent it back...sent it back.
Got email saying it was shipped...tracking in email did not show delievery.
Sent 4 more emails all ignored....letter to pres...ignored. Both this site and one sale a day are owned by the same hasidic Jews and they know they can make big money by selling defective goods, used goods etc. I FILED A COMPLETE FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE OF NY, CONSUMER FRAUD...and sent a copy to their $#*!ing lawyer...

1/8/14

the product was delivered damaged but was denied refund siting rules. I bought a apple earpod from this site though it was mentioned new on the site. the product shell had scratches after contacting the customer service i was denied refunded stating their policy. I would stay away from this site.

1/6/14

I have ordered from dailysteals.com since 2010 and have never been particularly thrilled with the shipping. They take a long time to even ship the product and once it is shipped they must pick the slowest possible method. Most recently I ordered a product that was listed as shipped but the tracking number that was listed with it said that is was not shipped. I have contacted them multiple times and have not heard back from them. I would avoid the website at any cost. Typically they carry the same deals as many other websites so you can surely find what you are looking for elsewhere.

12/21/13

I wish there was a zero !
I ordered an item and never received it. Customer care responds on email just to say we cannot do anything !!!
Stay away guys!

12/15/13

I ordered one low cost items as a test. The item I received does not do any of the things described on the web site. I tried to go through their "returns" process twice, but both times the return was rejected, no reason given. I did finally get an E-mail from them saying I hadn't given a reason for the return: but I did give a complete description of the problem both times using their web site. I answered their E-mail, once again describing the problem, but they don't respond.

The web site design if faulty, and customer service is non-existant. Once they have your money, they don't care about anything else.

12/10/13

If I could give zero stars I would. I first tried to cancel and order with them and of course by the time they responded the item had shipped, but according to them I could refuse or return the item. I did get it but it was 'certified pre-owned' and this was not indicated on the site. Also, it was a Nook Color that was listed at 16GB, which it isn't, and there never been a 16GB model of the Nook Color. On top of that the item is defective. I have been trying to reach their 'customer service' to initiate a return, but as of now no response, and if I look at my account it says return rejected. STAY AWAY, and I will never again order from this site. The only steals going on here is the money out of your wallet. If they actually do contact me and let me return the item I will change score.

12/10/13

They take your order, charge your card, then don't deliver or provide status. When you finally ask about it (4+weeks) they cancel it. What a fraud! Don't buy anything you actually want to get from these guys. Completely unreliable and unethical!

11/26/13

Never received my order. it has been a month now
I tried to call Daily Steals in Brooklyn NY at 718-840-3516

11/11/13

I ordered from DailySteals.com because they had a great deal on Beats Studio Heaphones. I was very excited about my purchase until I opened the package. Inside, there was no packing material, no packing slip, and no instructions. The headphones were merely thrown into a box, taped shut, and dropped on my doorstep. I though I could look passed the lack of care the company took in shipping the product because the headphones were listed to have great sound quality and noise-cancelling features. However, I was wrong. After searching the internet for the product instructions, the "noise cancellation" was a serious disappointment. I promptly wrote to DailySteals.com in hopes that I would be able to speak to a customer service agent and review my options for returning the headphones (I would have been happy with a credit). But, after two attempts to contact customer service describing my disappointment, I had not received an email or a phone call. Finally, I wrote a third email which was much more emotion laden that described my frustration with their lack of professionalism and my plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and to cancel my customer account as soon as this issue was resolve; as I am confident the Better Business Bureau will resolve the issue.

The bottom line, this website may have some seemingly great deal but you can not expect quality products, safe and secure packaging, or a response from customer service in the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase. I was shocked by the inattention Daily Steals paid to my repeated and patient attempts to contact them and it would be a shame to see other paying customers experience the same unfair treatment.

10/21/13

bought a computer from daily steals and it was corrupted
a third party was given my phone number and called offering to fix the corruption for a price.
STAY AWAY

10/20/13

I have ordered several items from this company with mixed results. The refurbished Blackberry cellphone died within weeks of my shipping it to my girlfriend overseas. The iPod Nano clone was DOA (dead battery-can't hold a charge).

I received 2 bicycle lighting kits where the tail light was bad on both (the second one was a replacement).

I bought some sheets that looked like a great deal, but they were actually so thin you can see through them like sheer drapes.

Right now they won't RMA a screen protector that was in no way what they advertised. The add said "Tempered Glass", and specified it also included additional items for installation. Instead I received only a plastic screen protector (now advertised as PlexiGlass) that was not even unused or properly packaged. They refused my return and won't answer my e-mails, The only way to e-mail them is through their website and it's impossible to keep a record of the messages sent.

I have had much better luck with Woot, 1Sale.com and eBay. If you see something electronic labelled as "refurbished", plan for it to not work, or stop working soon after delivery.

10/8/13

Complete waste of time.

I made a purchase through this website via paypal.

Didn't hear from them for 2 weeks.

Finally contacted them and the claimed that I according to there fraud alert algorithm transaction was fraudulent.

However they took my money.

They claimed to have called me once on my cellphone and after I didnt answer they cancelled the transaction.

Although they never contacted me in any form other then that one phone call.

After a poor conversation with their customer service rep they finally reversed the charges.

Guess thats what happens when you rely too much on technology.

However, after reading the BBB website I shouldnt be surprised.

10/8/13

This site is a rip off charge my account yet didn't send the item. After a month I followed up with them they sent something totally different.

10/2/13

On 6/10/13 I ordered an e-cigarette kit from this company for $20. It is now 10/2/13 and I have still not received it. I have emailed them at least 8 times now and always get the same answer, that they are working on it and to give them 5-7 days to resolve it. I never hear anything more from them after that and they refuse to offer me a refund.

10/1/13

I have been ordering from DS for years now. I have become adapted to their fast money taking and slow shipping speeds, since the majority of the items have been low priced and non-necessities. On August 25, I purchased 2 of the victory e-cigarette kits as gifts to my father and grandfather looking for a healthier alternative to the habit they have had for years. On September 16, I sent an email asking about the status of this order and received an email back saying they are closed for a religious holiday and i need to give them a few days to update my order. As of September 25 (ONE MONTH AFTER I ORDERED AND PAID), I sent another email asking for an update. They responded saying they were working on getting these orders to us and/or refunded. On September 29, I received my daily email from DS and see they are offering the product AGAIN! I sent an email asking how they can still offer this product to customers if they cannot guarantee the product to someone who paid for it months ago. They sent me an email saying they are working very diligently to fulfill this order and if there are any issues I will be the first to know. Doubtful. I am done with this website. Any site that doesn't have a customer service number should be strike one! DO NOT ORDER FROM DAILY STEALS!

9/22/13

Ordered an IP surveillance camera that turned out to be an IR camera instead. Huge difference.
Ordered some magnetic thinking putty for my grandson that is so stiff as to be useless and will not behave as portrayed, with the magnet pulling a stream of putty toward it.
Ordered a LiOn battery pack from them, arrived with NO instructions and loose in a box with NO packing.
I have ordered a few good items from them, I ordered a refurb HP laptop that looked almost brand new. However it took many weeks to come and I never received a shipping notice. I couldn't wait any long and bought a new laptop locally then the refurb came the next day. If I'd have know it was even on the way....I would have waited.
Their shipping has always been exceedingly slow.
Caveat Emptor.

9/20/13

Bought a "fully reconditioned and guaranteed" smart phone. It finally arrived but did not work correctly. Hay that happens, so I requested a return or replacement. After several days I received a message that a seperate email with an RMA and shipping label would be coming. That has been a month ago. Since then I have been working to actually get the RMA (return merchandise authorization) that was promised but to no avail. Usually, about 5 or 6 days after my request I will get an email stating they are sorry for the problem and an RMA and shipping label will be sent in a separate email but I never get the other email. I have sent 5 requests for follow up. All I can say is if you chose to purchase here, good luck. Consider any purchase here a big risk.

9/3/13

The product I purchased was shipped UPS in a box without any packing material at all. The box was crushed and so were the items.

I requested a Return and even sent pictures, but they denied the return stating, "as a final sale site, I am unable to approve a return for the reason you have provided."

In other words, if you don't like what they send or it is damaged, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Stay away from dailysteals.com and icemonkey.com AT ALL COSTS.

8/10/13

Some stuff is junk and some is good. The 2 worst problems are 1- You pay for the merchandise immediately, but it does not get shipped for a long period of time after purchasing. They seem to keep your money drawing interest for a period of time before having the item shipped. Why not keep your money in your bank until they are ready to ship. 2- Customer support is non-existent. IF you get a response to an inquiry, it's not timely and it's a generalize answer, copy and paste, one size fits all response. Nothing specific to YOUR inquiry.

This business uses dark age business practices in a digital age. Stay away from this site. You can buy the same or similar products at same or similar prices elsewhere without delays and better customer services.

7/17/13

I have been ordering from DS for a couple of years and had no problems. DS does take a long time to receive the orders and I understand that. I ordered 3 Victory E-Cig starter kits for $20.00 each on 6/10/13. On My orders page, it is showing delivered on 6/22, but have not received any thing. I have been e-mailing ever since and still have not received the promised order. I am done. I will not be ordering from this site again and will not recommend DS to friends and family as I had in the past.

6/14/13

Absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. I bought an item through their ebay offerings and rather than ship it to the address I selected as my shipping address on ebay, they decided to ship it to some ancient address registered as a billing address in my paypal account. I noticed this within seconds of placing the order and immediately contacted them about it. They offered to cancel the order, which I accepted, but they didn't try to do it until after the order was processed (but before it shipped) and then said they couldn't do it any longer. The last customer support representative recommended that I contact the current residents of this apartment I lived at 2+ years ago. Absolutely no help.

5/2/13

I recently ordered an ipad from them. About a week after I had ordered, they shipped it and then I got it about a week later. As others have mentioned before, their shipping speed and communication isn't the greatest but hey, cheap is cheap for a reason, right?

4/9/13

Found what seemed to be a reasonable deal on this site via Gottadeal.com. Ordered two 4 packs of HP 564 printer cartridges. Received two 4 packs of HP 564 Setup Cartridges - they can only be used in a new printer that has never been initialized. Only potential person they would be of benefit to would be someone who had a new printer that didn't come with ink - not likely that person even exists. Will not work in my printer, they did not picture setup cartridges, and they will not authorize return. My first transaction with them is my last. Beware of any company that claims to be run by a "Master Thief". It appears I was a victim of their "daily heist".

4/9/13

Stay away from that website!
Yes, the prices are low, but only 1/4th of the time you'll receive your item in good conditions! Plus.. delivery takes FOREVER!
Definitely NOT worth it.

3/17/13

I tried to buy one of the deals and when i submitted my order it says "failed transaction" then I tried again it gave me the same message. Then I found that i was cherged twice and I cant track or find my order.
**(Update):
I just checked now and they cancelled the transaction. I don't really know if this was due to my emails or they really figured it out.

3/16/13

"From my personal experience, stay away. I finally learned my lesson after several items I ordered had to be returned due to defects. Keep in mind, it is not easy to return to them. They make you jump through hoops and so not answer your emails promptly. This last order, 2 solar lights, 1 came damaged in the box. I asked them to just replace the broken one. They wanted a sample of my DNA and proof of purchase which they already knew I purchased it from them. Ridiculous and anyone contemplating from purchasing from them should think twice. Their refurbished items are really damaged items. I purchased a tablet that arrived with a scratched screen. The scratch was so deep that if you ran your finger across it, you would cut yourself. I had to send 8 pictures of the scratch before they allowed me to send it back for a refund. If you ever got that feeling that you were not dealing with an on the up company, purchasing from them will make you feel that way."

3/4/13

I've been doing business with these people for some time with no problems...until now. I ordered a space heater several months ago that arrived totally smashed. Apparently this was a common problem. They sent an email with a return label...I had a friend follow ALL instructions, called UPS to pick up the package, and now there is no record of it. So, I'm out 100.00, I seem to have no recourse, I'm 3000 miles from home (taking care of a parent on home hospice) and have to deal with these idiots. I will never do business with them again and I highly recommend no one else does either. At the very least, only order inexpensive trivial items.

12/15/12

Absolute junk. Purchased two "refurbished" electronic devices, a Samsung Tab and Logitech 1000 remote. Neither was anywhere near the condition indicated. Both were very well worn from use, had barely even been dusted off let alone cleaned, shipped with no manuals or documentation whatsoever.

The battery shipped with the Logitech doesn't fit the device and both the Part# and Serial# were scratched off.

No refunds whatsoever. Never. Again.

Veteran Reviewer
12/9/12

I am not now or ever been paid by anyone to write my reviews in favor of anyone unless I personally found them to either be a good company or a bad company. I write from personal experience. I am telling you that this is a good company. I say this because every time I have ordered anything from them it came quick and always in good working condition. I have spent over 150.00 and every penny was worth it. They always seem to have what I need or want. This is a good company, trust me, I would not be writing in their favor if it was anything but good. Try it, you'll like it. Stuart.

12/4/12

It's been 22 days since I ordered from this site. After 2 weeks, my item did not show shipped, so I contacted them. It took 3 days and 8 contact requests before someone responded. It is now 8 days since I first contacted them. They have updated my item to shipped but the tracking number gives me no information and if I go to the UPS site it shows that the tracking number was delivered 3 months before I ordered it, and went to the other side of the country. Instead of simply sending me one or refunding my money, they are dragging it on and on saying that it was forwarded to a manager but this manager doesn't seem to exist? I have given up on getting a resolution. I feel they stole from me and am allowing my bank to deal with them. STAY AWAY!!!

11/29/12

I have been pleased with daily steals in the past, but recently ordered 2 of the Roku XS's on Nov 7. I was informed on Nov 23 that the XD's were sent out by mistake, and I was given 3 options, I chose option 3, to return the products(shipping costs covered), and get a full refund. I received an email today(Nov 29) with my return shipping label, so I can ship my roku's back and finish the order. I am sure that Daily Steals was swamped by the error that appeared to have been Roku's in origin, and has been trying to catch up with the mass of annoyed customers.

11/28/12

On 11/7 I ordered a Roku 2XS. I instead received the Roku XD. On 11/26 at 6:32 Daily Steals sent me an email in which they stated that the XD was "accidentally" shipped out instead of the Roku 2XS, and that they only found this out that same day. Daily Steals offered three options: 1) Keep the XD model, get a $20 refund plus a $10 credit on my next Daily Steals order 2)Return the XD model to exchange with an XS model as advertised. They would cover the shipping both ways, send an HDMI cable, and give a $10 credit towards my next Daily Steals purchase 3)Return the XD model with no shipping charges for a refund and also get a $10 credit towards my next purchase.

Sounds great, huh...but wait...here is the kicker...I was given 22 hours and 45 minutes to respond to this email. Since I was involved in a major project, I checked my emails the morning of 11/26, and then the evening of 11/27...oops...too late. Yes, because I checked my emails the day they sent the email in the morning, and the next day in the evening, I missed my "grace period". And what happens if you do not respond in 22 hours and 45 minutes? They automatically give you option 2...I have to keep the wrong product, but get $20 off what I paid. Really, this sounds like a bait and switch scam.

I have tried emailing Daily Steals on all their different drop down menu choices. I even called them, but funny, their mailbox is either full, or they have a message saying to email support. Obviously they do not want customers calling them.

I want the product I ordered, not some cheap version. It does not matter that they took $20 off the price. I would not have ordered the XS even if it was $10...I do NOT want that product. And then to give people 22 hours and 45 minutes to respond...it is obvious that they did not want to deal with the mass returns. Have you EVER heard of a store giving you a refund/exchange/error policy of 22 hours and 45 minutes? I haven't either.

I have ordered from them in the past and have been mostly satisfied, but this is the worst customer service I have seen in a long time. I am still waiting for a reply from this company and for them to make good on sending me what I ordered (though who knows how long this could take...).

This is not a good way for a company to stay in business. If I do not receive the exact product I ordered, I will have to contact my credit card company.

Beware of purchasing anything from them...you do not know what you will get. (I rated Daily Steals Customer service as n/a since as of 10 pm on 11/28, I have yet to interact with their customer service.)

11/27/12

I have ordered a dozen products from this site and all has gone well. BUT I do not expect timely shipping or good customer service from a site whose return police is "All Sales Are Final." I order name brand items that are deeply discounted (90%), and my order NEVER exceeds $25. I carefully search the web to verify the value of their merchandise and order only items that meet my criteria. I would not recommend this site for medium/expensive merchandise.

11/26/12

"DailySteals.com is a total scam. Purchasing from this website has been not only a headache for me but for the thousands that have shopped there. on Nov 7th, I purchased a Roku XS from their website for $59.99 I recieved AN item on Nov 23. The Item I recieved is a Roku XD, an inferior model. I have came across a few other customers online that recieved the inferior product.

On top of sending the wrong product their shipping takes a very long time. But it's stated it take 6-10 business days to ship, in which it did. But having to wait so long to find out that the item wrong is very frustrating.

I have contacted their customer support on friday and have not heard back. They have been contacted again today. In terms of customer service I haven't seen any.

If the seller would like me to re-evalute their score they need to rectify this situation with no cost to me."

11/15/12

Have ordered from time to time before and always received item on time. So I ordered something else of 18 Oct.

Order date: 10/28/2012
Order number *****51
Shipping method: N/A

As of 11/5/12 not item and they will not responed to emails. They took my money when I ordered and not there is no phone to call, have to rely on email and they do not respond. On thier site they pat themselves on the back for how whey they are shipping after the storm. BS

11/5/12

I purchased a Sylvania 7" Wi-Fi Netbook Android from Daily Steals on 10/18/2012 and contacted daily steals on Oct 25 as to why the item has not been shipped. On Oct 26 morning I get a tracking number for UPS which was just a label that they have shipped the item. Usually the item gets picked up on the same day but for next five days there was no status update. I was in touch with Rae from daily steals and I am posting my conversation here how they do their business:

Oct 26
Rae(Daily Steals): Looking into your order I can confirm that your order was shipped today 10/26/2012
Oct 29
Me: Looks like sales just created the label and item is still not shipped. Can you verify when the item is going to be shipped?
Rae(Daily Steals): Severe weather, flooding, and power outages due to Hurricane Sandy are causing some unavoidable service delays.Everything is fixed at UPS we will have more information regarding the location of your parcel.
Nov 1
Me: Looks like the item is still not shipped. The label was created on Friday and the item should have shipped on the same day.
Rae(Daily Steals): According to my shipping department this item has shipped.
I have called UPS regarding your order, they stated that this parcel is supposed to be delivered tomorrow 11/2/2012. The representative is unsure of why tracking has not updated on their website.
If you do not receive the parcel the next step as per the UPS is to file a lost claim on 11/5/2012.
Nov 2
Me:I just called the UPS with the Tracking number you provided me. As per the UPS the status quo is the same ' There has been a label but they have not received anything'. So in a nutshell nothing is on my way. Also as per your words if I dont receive the package today I should file a claim with UPS - UPS says to contact the seller as the item was never shipped. So I am in a quandry here - What you are telling me is different. from what I hear from UPS. Can you confirm that tracking number is same?
Rae(Daily Steals):I provided the UPS Representative with the following tracking number .
If by the end of business today you do not receive your parcel I will file the claim myself. Please note that our offices are closed on the weekends so the claim will be filed on 11/5/2012.
Me: This is the exact same tracking number I gave to UPS but anyway I can certainly wait till the end of the day today and will update you by Monday morning if I do not receive the shipment.
Nov 5
Me: As expected I did not receive any package from UPS. UPS had already made clear that they have not received anything from Daily Steals. Can you cancel this order and refund the money.
Rae(Daily Steals):As this order is listed as shipped I can not cancel the order.

As I stated on the 2nd if you had not received the parcel on the 2nd a UPS Lost Claim would be filed. I just got off the phone with them and started the investigation process.

They will also be in contact with you regarding this matter. As this parcel is deemed lost we can not send a replacement or issue a refund prior to the investigation closing.
Me:I just see a label and nothing more than a label and cannot consider this item as shipped. I told you I shall be leaving on vacation and I cant collect any item after Nov 6, so you guys can collect the item back after filing Lost Claim and even if you think it is shipped you can recall the item back to your address. I have already talked to UPS and your story does not match to what UPS says a sthey say they never picked up the item. Can you send me the UPS Lost Claim number if you really filed something with them?
Rae(Daily Steals):There is no claim number. If you would like get up to date information regarding this claim you can use your tracking number.As I stated you will be contacted by UPS regarding this claim.

You can judge what is going on here and what kind of a company is this and shady business they do. I am really disappointed and cant believe this is how they do business by ripping customers without providing any information. All they do is charge the credit cards and then provide false information.

The Best Daily Deals Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber