US Government's NSF

Categories: Daily Deals, Shopping
1529 Dean St #3
Brooklyn, NY 11213, USA
sales@dailysteals.com

People interested in DailySteals are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericm55

All the deals went ok and I have not contacted the customer service in the past. (in 38 reviews)

ass58

Yes, the prices are low, but only 1/4th of the time you'll receive your item in good conditions! (in 62 reviews)

chrisc120

I order from other daily deal sites...and they're all a little slow on the shipping. (in 76 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dwaynes6
7/9/15

I placed an order over 4 months ago, and I expected a slow shipping time. But after the first 30 days, I grew suspicious and contacted them. They responded the following day explaining that an "outside source" has to be contacted, and give them 10 business days to resolve the issue. 4 months later and several emails to them still has me waiting with excuses blaming this "outside source". I requested my money back, and was told they can't do refunds per policy. WTH!

chayab
5/26/15

amazing deals. good quality.

naokmiy
5/23/15

I ordered a boss mini speaker. It supposed to be a new item. However it didn't come with the original box nor necessary cable. There were a lot of scratches on the speaker. It was way far from "new".

I returned them, but never got the money back!!!! They basically steal my money and time.

Don't buy from this store!

brownp3
5/4/15

This outfit takes the cake for the worst online purchase experience I have ever had.

I ordered two things from them, both presumably new-in-box. Both items were sent promptly. That is the only good news.

However, both items were missing necessary cables and documentation (user guides). The items received were incomplete, opened and clearly could not have been new.

I used the "Contact Us" form to inform DailySteals of the problem and asked for remedy. I have received no response. This is the only form of contact that they offer.

I will need to see if my credit card company will help me with this situation. Additionally I will plan to file a consumer fraud complaint with my state's attorney general office.

antonn3
4/21/15

I tried to buy some stuff from DailySteals and paid via paypal as usual, when i tried to confirm my choice website had shown me an error and have returned me to the main page and money had charged.

Couldn't reach customer service for days.

kristoferk
3/23/15

I have bought several items from the site. Initially it was OK. It took a little longer than expected to get the items. Now it's increasing worse. First weeks and now over a month. Getting help from them is impossible. I received a response to my question about a week later and it was absolutely no help. I enjoy online deal sites but I will never use this one again. If you're looking for deals I would recommend Woot.com. They ship fast and answer question in a timely manner. Avoid Dailysteals if you want your product in a timely manner. My detailed ratings may look a little unusual but how can you give free shipping anything but 5 stars and the quality of the products is not the issue for me.

Tip for consumers: Google the item you're looking at on Dailysteals and if can find it closely priced buy it somewhere else. For me a paying a little extra is worth all the time and headache you will save ordering from Dailysteals. Woot.com is also a great site to find deals.

roym43
3/20/15

Daily Steals advertised a NEW iPad Air, 64gb, wifi with a one year warranty for $399 plus tax, free shipping.It said that it would come in a white box.

When I received the iPad, it came in a white box with a charger that was not the original. I called Apple to register the iPad and when they traced the serial number, they determined that the iPad was used (refurbished) and that the warranty was expired. I contacted Daily Steals 2 days ago but have not yet received a response. I have filed complaints with BBB, PayPal and any other consumer sites.

I am hesitant to return the iPad for a refund based on Daily Steals poor reputation of honoring refunds.

I should have known better and purchased an iPad from Apple...the source!

Tip for consumers: Look elsewhere

pauls174
3/18/15

One of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I contacted them for a product replacement and they responded positively and said they will refund the $15 asap. Few days later they asked for my credit card info to refund the money and I gave them my paypal info to refund. After that I never heard from them and I sent number of emails to every email ID I had from these people and none of the DailySteals customer service never responds to my inquiries after that. SO NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THESE LOOTERS.

UPDATE
-------------
The week after my review here DailySteals rep. contacted me via email and apologized for the delay and refunded the full $15 to my Paypal account. I just want to let you guys know what happened after my review. Thx

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THESE LOOTERS. Please Don't even think about buying from DailySteals.

homerh11
3/14/15

I bought 8 LED Shot glasses of which 2 were defective. They blamed in on the supplier and told me they would contact them and get back with me in 3-5 days. Never did and any further contact with them gets no response. On there website if you click on the "contact us" gets you a 404 ERROR.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for!

mikeh147
3/11/15

I purchased a "new" iPad from Daily Steals only to be delivered a used model with a third-party charger that was broken (couldn't insert the USB cable). I complained to the BBB of New York and got Daily Steals to agree to a return and full refund. I returned the iPad, have a UPS tracking information that it arrived and was signed for, an email from Daily Steals saying my refund would be processed within 3-5 business days of the iPad being returned, and no refund a month later. Now they do not respond to emails regarding the refund and haven't responded to the BBB complaint. The only steal in Daily Steals is theirs and you are the victim. I'd give them 0 stars, but that's not an option.

Tip for consumers: The tip is not to use the site.

johnf138
3/3/15

Bought a charging case for iphone and item would not charge the iphone. I contacted them requesting to return it and got no response for day so I started sending request on a weekly bases and they finally sent a response saying that they sent an email with the RMA number which I could not find but I was able to find their email stating that they sent it (I do not believe they ever sent it). After that response from them I tried many time to request that they resend it but never get any response.
This site is the worse that I have ever dealt with for customer service. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. If you do you may loose on the item that you are trying to find. The items that they have can be found on other sites that have better customer service.

Tip for consumers: Never buy from this site.

jessed23
2/12/15

I've used them sparingly over the past couple of years. My first order was a Palm Pixi that was exactly as advertised. I recently bought an iPad mini 2, that was supposed to be new, in a white box (retail), and have a full warranty. When I finally received it after a two weeks, the item came in a generic box, with a non-Apple charger, and a serial number that puts the item out of warranty (I checked on Apple's website). Thus I essentially received a non-Apple refurb. Extremely disappointed in them and will no longer be doing business as they falsified the product and took forever to ship the product. They're fine for smaller non-major items, but major electronics just look elsewhere.

williama47
2/6/15

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 29 DAYS FOR A PRINT I ORDERED.
I have contacted the , want to be customer service, to only get a form letter. Saying to give two more days for the product to be shipped.
They do not publish a customer service number because they have no customer service or they are scared to handle a problem.
Out of the numbers I found on the internet two had the same man in all the mail boxes sounding stoned and the last one put you into a loop.

if you see something on they site ,google it . you will find it on another site with better customer service , like o.co or ebay.com

honestly I like buying from them but I had never had a problem before and 29 day is way to long for anything in the United States.

Tip for consumers: Do a search on google for the same thing same price.

michaelm239
1/27/15

Ordered a NEW iPad air. Got a used one. No return policy.

db88
12/26/14

Do not buy from Daily Steals.

Daily Steals has failed to deliver the products that I have paid for.

When I contacted Daily Steals via their portal to inquire on delivery, weeks after I had ordered the item, I was told to "allow an additional few days for this item to ship and tracking information to become available". Upon checking status though their portal The order now showed that the item had been delivered but it was not. I tried contacting Daily Steals again but they have not replied, after multiple request.

No refund was provided and further efforts at communication have been met with silence.

A cursory search of the web will reveal numerous accounts of fraud; how they'll take payment but will not deliver the purchase product.

Moreover, they'e been practicing this type of business for years, using two different websites through a holding company (Chaos Commerce Inc.).

Beware! Do not buy anything from them.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Daily Steals.

Beware! Do not buy anything from them.

thomasl51
12/21/14

Scumbag losers canceled my order because they oversold an item then refused to give me back my money. These thieves are out to steal your money on a daily basis. That is where they got their name from.

Tip for consumers: Don't trust this dailysteals.com. They will steal your money!

ryanp29
12/18/14

BEWARE - Ordered from this site several times. Both times shipping took forever. I ordered two colognes through their drop shipper site 10 days ago, and they just were confirmed to be shipped today. Conveniently they are "shipped" 24 hours after I requested my order to be cancelled. (Found a better deal, with better shipping on eBay) They apparently rushed to ship my order today before writing me back and telling me "Sorry, it's too late to cancel your shipment, and there's no refunds." I hear that a lot. "You purchased a "Heist" item and those sales are final. Pretty sure BBB would disagree with those policies as this is an american based company. I ordered shirts prior to these colognes that literally had unraveling threads around the neckline. I hadn't even worn it yet! I took pictures, sent them to DS and they informed me that nothing could be done, as they do not refund for certain purchases. I'm pretty sure that practice is illegal when selling $#*! goods. I am contemplating filing a claim through paypal to have my funds returned and just not accepting my current order when/if it ever comes. I would say this site is a con. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. GO TO EBAY FIRST!

naveeny
12/9/14

I don't want to give even a single star. this is the worst customer service i have ever experienced. i got outraged when none of the DailySteals customer service never responds to my inquiries.

I ordered a product on 11/29 and recieved an order number. I was told that i would recieve my shipping details in 24/48 hours. Its been 10 days now with no info. however when i login back to my account in the Dailysteals surprisingly it shows that i donot have any orders. Nor can we reach them or can call them. they are simply playing with us. I have opened nearly 7 tickets in the last 1 week with no minimum response to atleast 1 ticket......not even a single case number has been responded back. Such a pathetic and adamant customer support. I was charged on my CC the minute i placed my order, shameless people.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER ANY PRODUCT FROM dailysteals.

rayj14
12/8/14

Horrible business. Ordered a wireless keyboard, took almost a week to get here (they are probably 50 miles away from me), it is missing the USB reciever. Email to ask for a replacement. Sent an email asking me if I looked everywhere for it, duh or course I did, then they send me a picture showing me where it is stored. Problem there is they sent me a picture of a different keyboard! So they send me a black UPS return label, email numerosu times asking them to send me a proper one. When I finally get that, I send it right back, they have had it for almost 2 weeks now, and still no refund. I have sent 2 emails asking them to process it so far. Went to thier facebook page to complain, you bet they deleted my comments pronto.

Oh I will add in another purchase I made a while back, a Mophie iphone case/extended battery. Was listed as a refurb, no probs there as far as I am concerned. What I received was anything but refurbished. Looked like it had been used for a year, beaten, abused, then sold by them. They apparently dont know what the word refurbished means.

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of this crappy website!

jeffreyc20
12/1/14

I've purchased many items from Daily Steals and have had good transactions and bad ones...I mainly blame myself for not researching specific items before purchasing BUT some of their items do lack the quality one would expect to see. (especially if the deal looks too good to be true) Having said that, I just had to deal with their customer service team to cancel an order on a poorly advertised laptop. Within 24 hours, I received a CLEAR response that my order has been cancelled and that they will issue a full refund in 7-10 business days. I go to the site, login to my account and voila, order cancelled...I go to paypal and the return is already being processed! Four Stars overall, I'd deal with them again BUT again, LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE BUYING!

moniquer3
11/2/14

I have been purchasing from DailySteals/Heist/IceMonkey for many years. I have never had a problem with something not being in stock. I will admit on a few concerns I have emailed them and never got an email response back.
Just one item out of so many was i not happy with which was the titanium rings, they were to light in weight for what the so called retail price was.
I continue to purchase from them with the knowledge that I will receive my product in a timely manner and the photo and descriptions will be acurate.
Monique

victorm50
10/6/14

I have had a few bad experiences with Daily Steals. The last one will definitely be the LAST one. They tend to take your money and then tell you that they ran out of the item. Then comes the "good" part... GETTING reimbursed! They are awful getting your money back. Countless emails through their AWFUL "Customer Service". They are scammers.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time...

mattc49
10/2/14

First order was cancelled by DS after a week due to "vendor not having adequate stock". Got an email about that so I know they have my address in the system.

I had to purchase as a guest because the site doesn't allow me to log in with my email address or using Facebook (it just continues to go back to the login screen) and now, after setting up an account and making another purchase, I can't log in to see my orders or account. It just keeps asking for log in information.

I used the form on the Contact Us page to enquire about my order and the logging in issue a week ago and have not been contacted. Very poor service on all fronts.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site...

travisw20
9/24/14

Ordered a $10 item from DailySteals. Asked 3 times for return instructions and though they responded to my emails, they only indicated only that they charge 15% restocking fee and you pay shipping.

Costs to return the product would be almost as much as the purchase, but to make a point wanted to return anyway. They would not provide a return authorization number which is required for you to receive any credit.

DailySteals would prefer to keep the $10 rather than have a satisfied customer. So glad I did not purchase an expensive item. DailySteals is what they do to their customers, not a reference to their prices. Buyers beware.

Tip for consumers: Use Amazon they are reputable.

davido46
9/8/14

If you notice how the reviews are running: 1 satisfied for every 10 NOT satisfied. You can now add me to the NOT satisfied. I ordered 3 items from them about 30 days ago. A macbook, a dell desktop computer and a android tablet. I received a recorded message to call them concerning the macbook and dell orders. I attempted to call them for 7 days straight with no luck. Every time I pressed an extension to be connected I was DISCONNECTED! I then sent 2 emails that went unanswered. I received the android tablet approximately 2 weeks after it was ordered. Within 10 minutes if opening the box I quickly realized that it was very poor quality. The touch screen appears to be defective as the commands were slow to respond or not all. I went to their website and selected the return option for this item. I filled out the information and reason for return. It has been almost 2 1/2 weeks and I have not heard back from them. Today, I checked the status of my other 2 orders and it shows CANCELLED. I checked my bank account and they did credit my $545.00 back so I'm lucky there! Still waiting on return authorization for the defective tablet. Bottom line: this company is too hit and miss test your luck for me.

sheilaa9
8/27/14

I have purchased several items from this website, worth couple hundred dollars. Sometimes they are very quick, sometimes it takes a couple weeks for the items to arrive. Once sent a wrong product, when I notified them, they told me to keep the item and send the correct one without any extra charge.
So, don't buy if you are in a hurry, but other than that, I think their prices are really good. AND - first read the reviews of the products on other websites like Amazon; sometimes there are $#*!tyy products, but sometimes really good deals.

Edit: Recently purchased the "Almond Blossom" of Van Gogh printed on a canvas. For 55 dollars, it was a very good deal and the quality really made me happy. Yes, it arrived in a month. But for this price, waiting was no problem for me.

adams107
8/12/14

Ordered a refurbished Macbook. They accepted payment and sent the item quickly. The box had no shipping papers or order confirmation of any kind. It also contained two Macbooks, not one. Unfortunately neither of them had been wiped of the previous owners information, names, addresses etc. They were also very old models, not as advertised. When trying to go back to their site to look at the order details nothing is there. Its like the order didn't exist. Seems like a really shady operation. We want to return them but have low expectations

lauras56
8/8/14

No instructions or canopy included with the cage. Box was torn open all along one side and had multiple hoes in it. Have emailed customer service twice and received no response back. No contact phone number on the website to call. Would not recommend buying from them.

calvinl9
8/1/14

STAY AWAY. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TERRIBLE ETHICS.

Ordered an item from them and never received anything. 4 weeks later, I decided to follow up with them. After another week and many emails & phone calls later, someone finally decides to answer my email to tell me that they canceled my order. Their response...

"I show your order was canceled due to an unforeseen issue with this item and our vendor. We are deeply saddned we were unable to have this item sent, and ask that your accept our apologies.
An email was sent explaining the situation and providing a $5.00 off coupon on your next purchase.
Did you receive the email? "

I received no such email explaining the situation. These guys are absolutely terrible. Stall long enough and hope your customers would forget they ever placed the order. Don't send any notification so they won't be reminded of it. So my order was canceled and there is currently no refund issued. I'm going to have my bank take care of this because I do not want to deal with these guys anymore.

davidb213
7/14/14

I placed an order and paid with paypal, the money came out of my bank account but shows no open orders online. I have emailed them 4 times with no response. DO NOT ORDER....this company needs a phone number

steveb89
7/3/14

SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION - AMAZON has same or better prices and terrific customer service than dailysteals.com or dailysteals on Ebay!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Ordered a product - needed to switch shipping address 30 seconds later - then received an email they could not switch address. I then requested to cancel order as no one would be there for 3 months to receive. Then a few hours later I received an email saying they shipped.

Ebay was little help either as they said I must deal with them. dailysteals.com name seems to be appropriate.

SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION - AMAZON has same or better prices and terrific customer service!

Avoid "dailysteals" on EBAY at all costs!

brendat7
6/1/14

I have been shopping with Daily Steals for a while now. I get their daily email and take time to read it due to finding things that interest me. I had to contact them once with a defective product, got an okay to return and received my credit in a timely manner. Some times I email them about certain products and I receive an answer in no time flat. Very courteous and nice. Been happy with them....I think you always hear the bad negative stuff when people are upset...too bad the happy ones don't take time to review them!!

andrewk40
3/31/14

Hopefully, they will allow a post with no stars! Not only is this site a rip off, I am convinced that they advertise items they do not have, take your money immediately and give back what they must if you scream loud enough! I purchased headphones three weeks ago... My card was debited immediately and the items showed as shipped.... They then acknowledged that they were NEVER shipped and to please just wait a few days. So I waited. Never shipped, and no response from customer service. After numerous threats, they acknowledged that they did not have the items but that it would take 10 days to credit my money back. (Amazing that they take it within minutes but hold money.) So far, three weeks, no headphones and no money. I'm calling a fraud here.

anthonym76
3/25/14

This is lengthy but a FULL analysis. The last sentence is a summary though for the lazy people though lol. I have now ordered 2 extended batteries (mobile phone chargers) and that 3 in 1 (pen) vaporizer. The processing time of about 3 days was longer then the shipping of about 2 days for all my items. The first extended battery i got worked at first but the next day it broke when i plugged in the charging cord (pretty sure it was my fault for forcing in a bent usb cable). I emailed them like 3 days later about it and they emailed me back fairly quick (that day or night). They FULLY REFUNDED me and I didn't even have to send it back to them. I wanted to get the replacement but they said they were out of stock so whatever. I still got money back. I then proceeded to buy another extended battery (a 13000mah one) from an actual brand and it is working great. Definetly not 13000mah as advertised but it was half the price of my 3000mah mophie battery and id say it has more like 8000mah (it obviously wasn't going to be 13000mah for the price and i knew that before i bought it. It was still a great deal). They actually sent me a second one of these 13000mah batteries and i never ordered a second one nor was I charged for a second one. Maybe its an apology for the other battery that broke. I'm not complaining. The vape works great as well. It doesn't actually "vape" herbs it combusts them but no portable pen vapes are capable of this yet. Still works. The battery lasts me for days even when using it often despite being only 650mah (i think). Ecig cartridge works great and makes a lot of vapor as long as you have good liquid. Just ordered a phone case so we will so how it goes!! Sorry for the lengthiness but I had to do this to support this site being that it has way too many bad reviews and i have only had good things come from it. SUMMARY: very good shipping/processing (5 business days for me), fully refunded for a faulty product (quickly and with just one email), and the products are extremely good quality (especially for the cheap prices) and work well (don't expect top notch things though like its not going to be genuine italian leather if its a $5 wallet).

darylm15
3/19/14

I tried to use a credit that was posted to my account, and described as "Open". The system did not accept it. After multiple emails in which they said that it had expired, and I explained that there was no mention of expiry on their site, they acknowledged that some reprogramming was needed, but didn't want to give me the credit anyway. After yet further input from me along the lines of "why take away a credit when its purpose was to engender goodwill and encourage a purchase for a larger amount", a supervisor gave me a coupon code. I felt I'd won a long fight. But, wait, maybe not! The system has not accepted it n four attempts thus far, during which I verified that I was doing it right . These people provide lousy and unresponsive customer service. They seem to enjoy saying No, when they should clearly say Yes. They lose nearly all my business due to shoddy service.

ericm55
3/8/14

"I have ordered stuffs from dailystealscom for several times in the past. All the deals went ok and I have not contacted the customer service in the past. About three weeks ago, I received my recent ordered stuff which has some quality issues. I wrote them twice. I never get back to you at all. Be aware of this webpage. There is no customer service or they ignore you after you purchased their product

davidc143
3/8/14

I've had no problems with this website at all. I've purchased phone chargers, headphones, bluetooth headset, and even solar powered patio lights. Like any website that you are unfamiliar with, start off with smaller purchase to test the waters. I would recommend this site and it is stored in my toolbar for quick launching when I just want to do some quick shopping for deals!

coryb15
2/23/14

Made a few purchases from them over the last year or so with no problems. My last purchase, though, was defective and needed to be returned for an exchange. David F promptly sent me a return authorization with postage. I was told, by the post office, that the postage would only cover returning documents, not an item that weighed nearly two pounds and that they could be refunded for the postage if not used. I explained this to David in an email and he refused to send more postage saying that they would lose the original postage.

lts1
2/19/14

Purchased a bracelet that they didn't send then only gave me a partial refund to my Paypal accout. I notified the company via email with copies of the Paypal info as to the incorrect refund, after several attempts to get my money with a David F. they refused to refund me the correct amount.
Lousy customer service,

leel36
2/17/14

I ordered 8 products. They refunded the cost of 3 as soon as I notified them that they did not perform as described (date/charge cable did not work on iPad Air). Two other item stood dormant until I inquired to why they had charged me and the item had not shipped for 3 weeks. They responded and indicated that the item depleted befor they could fill the order. That was not accurate because I saw one of the items for sale on their site last week for $5 more.

This company cannot be trusted on order fulfillment or product quality. Stay clear of this site! They look good, but will not be reliable.

mikeb134
2/1/14

Used to be good. New website is glitchy. Request for customer service went unanswered.

chrisc120
1/30/14

Lots of bad reviews here, but I've only had one issue out of 20+ orders...and it was taken care of promptly. I order from other daily deal sites...and they're all a little slow on the shipping. This is B stock, people. manufacturers and wholesalers dump their left over stock at low prices and sites like dailysteals provide great pricing on these items. People want shipping next day...well you have to PAY for quality like that. Love how everyone wants to pay nothing for the superior quality.

christied4
1/22/14

The name of the site is appropriate because they steal from consumers. After waiting too long for the item to ship, they shipped me the wrong item. Their "easy return" promise is a lie. When I try to request a return authorization, their on-line system says that my order has not shipped. They keep sending me ridiculous circular responses to my e-mailed requests for help. Do not order from this company. They are a complete rip-off.

wayneb35
1/21/14

They debited my account on Jan. 3,2014. No info after that except saying they sent out a laser pointer?? Something I ordered from them 2mo. prior. No way to contact them at all!!!! I tried emailing them,calling them(all the phone number does is tell you to email them??). All their "contact us" links go to one kind of page. If you click Submit on this page after filling out,NOTHING HAPPENS. It is a hoax and had to go to bank and dispute charges. Stay away from this site. They almost took my $30 except I used a debit card and my bank will refund any fraudulent transactions.

keerahf
1/21/14

Customer Service never responds. There is a lady called Keerah, she is total BS.

andrewb82
1/15/14

received the wrong item, asked for the item i ordered (to which they were now sold out) so i was screwed with the item they sent me. gave me tracking numbers for open orders that have yet to have any information on it (a month later). slow response time for customer service (if you receive any at all). they still owe me items from last month that i may never see at all. main items on website are backwater generics that you would really find a review of before clicking the 'add to cart' button. in short, use at your own risk, i won't be using them again.

phild17
1/14/14

Bought Ipod shuffle knockoff in Sept....dead on arrival...no instructions, no brand name...wanted replacement after 4 emails give RA..sent it back...sent it back.
Got email saying it was shipped...tracking in email did not show delievery.
Sent 4 more emails all ignored....letter to pres...ignored. Both this site and one sale a day are owned by the same hasidic Jews and they know they can make big money by selling defective goods, used goods etc. I FILED A COMPLETE FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE OF NY, CONSUMER FRAUD...and sent a copy to their $#*!ing lawyer...

ganeshp1
1/8/14

the product was delivered damaged but was denied refund siting rules. I bought a apple earpod from this site though it was mentioned new on the site. the product shell had scratches after contacting the customer service i was denied refunded stating their policy. I would stay away from this site.

ramong17
1/7/14

I have bought many items from this company. first it takes a long time for them to ship..sometimes 10 days, but most of the time 3 weeks. I had some items not never arrived and when contacted them they always refund my money. the quality has being good on sheets and other things. you have to keep in mind that they are cheaper than a lot other place, so I have not bought anything electronic like computer, phone etc. becuase they are usually returned and you might be playing with luck (you could get something good or get an abuse item).

chrisk60
1/6/14

I have ordered from dailysteals.com since 2010 and have never been particularly thrilled with the shipping. They take a long time to even ship the product and once it is shipped they must pick the slowest possible method. Most recently I ordered a product that was listed as shipped but the tracking number that was listed with it said that is was not shipped. I have contacted them multiple times and have not heard back from them. I would avoid the website at any cost. Typically they carry the same deals as many other websites so you can surely find what you are looking for elsewhere.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DailySteals staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Donna Coles <goldengirldorthy@yahoo.com>
To: DailySteals <noreply@dailysteals.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: Your DailySteals Order #1771846

HELLO,
CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN THIS WILL BE SHIPPING? MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET. IT HAS BEEN 12 DAYS SINCE I ORDERED THIS.
DONNA COLES

From: DailySteals <noreply@dailysteals.com>
To: DONNA A. COLES <GOLDENGIRLDORTHY@YAHOO.COM>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:53 AM
Subject: Your DailySteals Order

Congratulations, your order has been confirmed!
Please note that it can take up to 6 business days (M-F) for your item to ship. In rare cases, an unforeseen delay may occur which can extend the shipping time of your order.
If you have an order inquiry, please be patient as we receive an extremely high volume of emails per day, Since we sell extremely high volume of products. Your email will be answered in the order that it was received. We appreciate your understanding!
Your order details:
Childrens Learning Tablet (#1771846)
Blue

Q: How to opt out of emails from Dailey Steals
2/8/15
Answer
db88
A: Apparently it's impossible. Even after setting my accounts privacy and correspondence setting to nil, and even going so far as closing the account, I'm still spammed regularly with offers from a company that has stollen for me.
6/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DailySteals staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
DailySteals?