US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jamesb236

There are profiles which have distinct preferences and you can approach those who share your objective. (in 36 reviews)

janiss2

Still worth a shot but like all these sites it depends on how many women are in your local area - that's the key. (in 49 reviews)

missj5

I am a 49 year old cougar and have been seeing a gorgeous 22 year old for 3 months. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

saraht94
5/2/16

This site is fine if youre just wanting to chat to younger guys by text/ email and I imagine you can also meet guys for sex here pretty easily. But for me, im a 47 year old woman whos looking for more than that. I like that the option is there for sex but its a shame the guys dont really seem interested in more. The other site I use is justcougars.com and I just find that it has a better mixture, in my personal opinion, between guys looking for one night of passion and guys who are actually open to real dates. If you just want to hookup then go to one of these sex sites. Just because im classed as cougar doesnt mean ill jump into bed straight away I know some who do, but thats not my style.

santiagod8
5/2/16

TERRIBLE, DON'T EVEN TRY IT. All the women on there are selling webcam shows. If that's your preferred way to waste money, then go right ahead....thank goodness i didn't pay anything. I was and keep being bombarded by scamers like the already mentioned.

stephenr65
5/1/16

Like many other guys, I joined this site and paid for the initial trial membership, which gives you something like "six hours of first access to Cougars," or whatever; join and you'll see. I'm going to freely admit that I was alone and lonely and I gravitated to a "cougar" site because I'm in my 40's and the majority of dating sites, e.g., Match.com, Zoosk, etc., have young ladies who, let's be honest, gentlemen, want absolutely nothing to do with a guy my age. Anyway, I really took my time, thought hard about an interesting tag line; a well-written self-description and what I was looking for. I took it seriously because I'm serious about meeting someone. In less than 48 hours, I had (at last count) 302 messages from intensely beautiful goddesses, all wanting to meet and "let's see where this goes," or whatever. So, again, I put time and thought and effort into being the Most Interesting Man in the World and even willing to (nasty) drink freaking Dos Equis if absolutely necessary. Not once, after beginning the email correspondence stage of online courtship, did a single one fail to bring up the Dating ID bull$#*!. As another poor soul pointed out, these links all head directly to another shady dating site. "Where's the ID thing, [insert bot name]?" "Once you get approved I'll send you another link and we can really talk after I know you're not crazy. A girl's got to be safe." Another thing, guys, they all, ALL OF THEM, call you "baby." After I got wise and noticed the trend, I called one out and asked her why she wasn't using my first name. I had told her and she said she had forgotten and sorry. Also, I set up a special email address for just this online dating thing and included it in the first line of my profile. Nothing. No one, it seems, even reads your profile before you get a message. Also, I received three messages from three different usernames, each with the same photo -- within a couple hours. There's a place where it tells you how long ago any one member joined the site. Same picture, same bio, different username. If you do decide that you're willing to chance it, call them out IMMEDIATELY. Point out that online verification can be faked quite easily by using a stolen credit card and see what they do. If you hear back, you're the King of Virility and have fun. But, I doubt it will happen that way. Also, tell them to visit BeenVerified.com and check you out there. That's a legit background checks site and even offer to pay the $6 for the report, sent directly to their email address. It didn't work for me, but you may get lucky. But, don't hold your breath.

websterw13
4/27/16

I agree with some guys: CougarLife.com (and Cougars69.com) are the two only sites which work! Use one or both of em and you will be fine!

razorb
4/27/16

I have used CL for like two months. Right now, I share the same opinion as some other dudes. If you want to get laid right away use Cougars69.com! But I also believe that CL is fantastic to meet nice, educated and classy older women. So if you are looking for some quality relationship: Forget Cougars69.com and stick with CL. I know it is not easy and I know some people complain about fake profiles and stuff like that. But with a little patience you can meet nice iolder women. Right now I have chated and talked on the phone with two lovely ladies.

Again: Not the place to find a quick s#$ date, but a place to find classy women!

brianc121
4/26/16

Do not pay for this site it is a scam you pay $50 for the initial subscription. they make fake profiles and send you of messages when u reply to these messages (from fake profiles) you use "credits" which you only have a limited amount of. Well when those "credits" are all used up you can't message anyone untill you purchase more credits. Every womens profile says the same bio! Everyone who payed like me dispute the charge with apple and let people know its a scam! Its robbery without a gun

annb90
4/25/16

Heck yeah!!! Men looking for an older woman. This is such a great site. Opens otherwise closed doors to women. I love it!!!

rickm94
4/25/16

Been on cougarlife for a month and get nothing but 20 spammers a day, what a joke, big waste of time and money

missj5
4/23/16

I am a 49 year old cougar and have been seeing a gorgeous 22 year old for 3 months. Whave hhave spent every weekend together since we met . If it does not work out I still have 250 unread messages to check..and they keep coming in

victoriav26
4/22/16

As a divorced mother I travel between London, where I live and work, and Bangor, where my son stays with his Dad. When Im staying in Bangor the options on CougarLife are very limited. However, when I search in London there are a real abundance of really attractive young men to browse. Personally I like the site and if it had the member-base that other good cougar sites have, such as JustCougars.com, then I think Id probably use it a lot more. But the fact that there is such a difference depending on the city you are in really puts me off extending my membership, as I may have to relocate to Wakefield due to work and I expect there will again be a difference in the number of matches I get shown there. In short, if youre in a major UK city, definitely give it a try. If not, there may be better options.

jonnyp4
4/21/16

I tested it, you should too, if you don't believe me.
Create 2 new emails, one for male account and one for female.
Create male profile first and upload 1 male pic from the web. now do the same for the female account and upload random female pic from the web.
With the female account search for the age bracket that your male account is: e.g 21-21, also tick in the advanced search box newly created accounts only (or whatever it says there).
You will see that your account isn't even there (its not a lag issue, your account wouldn't be there if you searched a week later). Point is - they hide your account to suck you into paying.

So how do you receive msgs from all the women if they cant see you?
First, the site creates its own fake profiles for "market research" (someone in the other post mentioned it, and its in the ToS), and that's where some of the msgs are from,
BUT Also,

log off your female account and log in with your male one. You will see that one of the profiles that sent you mail was the female account You created. So every time a spammer/"market researcher" creates a new account, you get Auto Msg from the new profile sent to you. its not a real person actually msging you because they're interested, its all automatic, to suck you into payment.

Their excuse would be is that its an "automatic introduction" to help advertise a female account to users, (btw, its a cougar site, shouldn't it be the other way around? females pay and guys don't? lol), that's all bull$#*!, semantics.

Now leave the account for a couple of days and come back. when you open the male account msgs folder, you will see that 2-3 profiles use the same picture, AND, its always pretty girl pictures. All of those profiles that have email in the intro are SCAMS, PERIOD. The other profiles that have Skype are either freelancing web strippers or SCAMMERS. the ones that dont have any email in the profile are most likely "MARKET RESEARCH", the rest 10% are real females.

You have been warned.
Don't be a F**KEN idiot and use Tinder, its the best available atm and its free if its not Tinder Plus.

trudij2
4/18/16

Ive not been all that impressed with this site so far. Im 45 and would like to think im in pretty good condition, so im quite surprised that meeting interesting guys and not just complete pervs is turning out to be a bit of a challenge since im one of the sought after cougars on this site. If youre just looking to meet a younger guy for sex and dont really care about his personality then this site will do that fine, but if you actually want to meet some intelligent and funny guys, id recommend one of the others like justcougars.com.

timd49
4/14/16

fake profiles, some will be exactly same description but different pictures. Trying to dispute charge now.

terreac
4/11/16

The best thing i ever did in my life that's it for now

carlj34
4/10/16

It seems like the messages you get from people are not real. Or am I wrong?

edj21
4/10/16

I found CougarLife.com to be a good site and in my opinion, beside Cougars69.com, you will hardly find a comparable and for sure not a better site to meet older women! Like every dating site you will find scam artists. So how not to get scammed? Use your common sense! Yes, that simple!

joshn23
4/10/16

It seems like cougars using this site are searching for a long term relationship. Unlike on Cougars69 you will most likely not find a fast and easy hook up. Nothing wrong with that, just saying. If you want a serious relationship with an older woman it may be the best site to use. But I was searching for some casual action and obviously other sites are way better to find "naughty cougars".

edwino8
4/8/16

I am not saying its 100% bull$#*! cuz I still got 3 months to go but its def 90% bull$#*!.I sign up for 3 month membership recently and as soon as im in I get a lot of girls flirting and contacting me so im like nice, prob because this is my first time signing up for a online dating site ever, just looking for something a lil dif, a lil kinky. They message you via email and trust me its a scam. Its not even random im on my 13th girl chat in a row and they all eventually follow the same pattern of wanting your credit card info for cam sites or this Id Verification bull$#*!, which from what I gather is just making you sign up for a whole different dating site. I mean there not even clever with it, im contacting young, older, different ethnicity and they all say the same things, I mean down to the letter like there is this one lady writing everyone and she ran out of diversity so she recycles the same lines, its kinda funny and sad when I think about the money part. I mean there was a commercial on tv, so doesn't that mean that there was approval or testing of some sort to see if it is legit and works before airing it out, thats what my dumb ass thought and so far not good. Im playing with these chick on the emails calling them out, sense of humor goes out the window and they start sounding like robots. Gonna call to complain tomorrow but Im pretty sure I will just be talking to another robot. But again thats so far, although I do not have high hopes of improvement I will be writing an update review if things kinda change

daves119
4/8/16

Having enjoyed dating a number of older women (up to 16 years older than myself) for a couple of years, I thought that I would give the much-hyped Cougar Life (CL for short) a whirl. Silly me.

I discovered several things after inadvisedly signing up to CL for a year:
1 - there are not many "real" women (i.e. non-scammers) on the site;
2 - most of the real women do not log in more than once per week;
3 - 90% of the women who log on at all live in London. There are about twenty listed as living in my city but in 12 months only one of them logged on once! I logged on almost every day;
4 - around 50% of the women using the site are married and looking for affairs with younger men;
5 - a lot of the women (presumably mostly the married ones) are also to be found on Ashley Madison, often with the same profile name;
6 - the single women are almost all divorced or separated;
7 - guys will have most success if they are aged 18-29 as this is the demographic that the women (typically aged 35+) seem to be mainly seeking.

Of the single women using the site, many of them seem to be searching for a "life partner" or a long-term, serious relationship with a man who is 20 years their junior. No offence ladies, but if you are in your mid 50s and don't take care of yourself then you aren't even going to get a date, let alone a serious relationship. Few men are going to want a long-term relationship with someone who might be older than their mother, and even fewer are going to seriously consider spending the rest of their life with one, unless she is very, very rich. Age-gap dating of this sort is mainly about fantasy and lust. That said, I have dated an older woman (16 years older) who had had "work" done (boob job - they were enormous! and liposuction) and she did look (and feel) fantastic, although seeing her for a year was enough for me as she started to get a bit demanding. I didn't meet her on CL.

The women who achieve more success are the ones looking for one-night fun or casual relationships. I have chatted with a couple of women who have used the site for years and have each met hundreds of younger guys for casual sex. One lady met at least one guy per week and had been using the site for a several years, having lots of fun. Both of these women were in their 40s and liked to meet guys aged 18-late 20s.

Essentially if you are a youngish guy (18-29, but 30-39 if you like women in their 50s+), take care of yourself (i.e. you exercise, moisturise, don't smoke and aren't fat), know how to talk to women (they are just like us really, but they smell better and look prettier), live in a major city or are prepared to travel to one and aren't too fussy then you will certainly manage to meet at least one woman for a date or more. Everyone else doesn't really stand a chance so save your money :(

markb265
4/8/16

Signed up to two cougar sites last month to improve my odds, cougar life and justcougars.com. My plan was to quit which ever one was proving to be less successful but they're both petty damn good in different ways. Cougar life seems better known and I've had some hot chats with older women on it. But I can't rule out justcougars because I actually had a proper date through that site. So it seems ill be paying double for another month at least!

geoffreyj9
4/8/16

I'm a younger guy who has a strong interest in older women, so I bought into the hype and (very foolishly) paid for this site's services on not one, but TWO separate occasions. Both of my 3-month runs of CougarLife were frustrating on many levels.

I'll begin with the worst: the "credit" system. Upon paying CougarLife's crazy membership prices, you're given a certain amount of credits that you use to send first messages. This means that as soon as you sign up, you're already restricted in the number of people you can contact. Once you're out of credits, you can't send icebreakers, meaning you must spend MORE money to get more credits. Adding "gifts" to messages (meaningless pictures of shoes, flowers, etc.) usually costs more than the message itself, and it didn't seem to increase response rates in my experience. The only woman I successfully met with told me that she didn't have to pay a cent to use the site - that men are the ones paying for everything, which I consider sexist and unfair.

Fake profiles are abundant, especially with 20-somethings that are either scams or cam girls (strange that they are allowed on a dating site explicitly intended for younger men and older women). My inbox is full of the "flirts" that these profiles send every day, and they just keep coming. In addition, the site fails to say when people who logged in longer than one week ago were last on - you could waste precious credits on accounts that may or may not be active and never know.

CougarLife didn't let me delete my account when I asked for it, too. I first had to cancel my subscription, but when I clicked "cancel subscription", it refused to do it and told me that it will renew as scheduled! That is pathetic, and indicative of a very poorly-run site. Canceling a subscription means calling them or sending them an email, as though that was too hard for users to do.

There ARE real older women, and they are fairly obvious to distinguish from fakes, but they can be difficult to reach or speak to, depending on what it is you're looking for. Most seemed to want real relationships versus a one-night stand, so fair warning to men who want a fling and not much else. Guys who are either teenagers or in their younger 20's don't seem to be what many women on CougarLife are looking for, so that was difficult for me, a 23-year old who wanted casual encounters.

Overall, the site is poorly run, is full of scammers, has a horrible messaging system, and is overpriced. And the worst part is: it's the only semi-legitimate dating website for cougars and cubs that I have seen so far. The rest are even worse, if that can be believed, so this is what you're stuck with if you don't want to use a conventional dating site (eHarmony, OKCupid, etc.). Avoid this site at all costs. If you really want to use it, be prepared for the worst.

Tip for consumers: If you're looking for an older woman to hook up with, try AdultFriendFinder.

If you're looking for dating or a serious relationship, you'll have more success here, but try one of the mainstream dating sites first, like OKCupid.

helenw63
4/4/16

As a forty year old woman, Im very much in the cougar bracket so figure I should be able to add my two cents on CougarLife. This is the first specific site ive tried, aside from the more general ones like OK Cupid and eHarmony. Much prefer this as I dont have to deal with loads of messages from older men trying to get me to meet them and also dont have to spend time trying to contact guys I fancy and not get a reply due to my age. I like younger guys, have done for years, so joining a site that lets them come to me is exactly what I need. Not had any dates yet but definitely think it will happen soon. If not ill try one of the others (Ive read a lot of good things about JustCougars so thats next on the list). But for the moment im just happy that these options are out there to help us hot cougars!

johnd340
4/3/16

That's what happens when you join any site like this. Nobody ever claims ownership of them. That's because they're all run by the same scam artists, and they're all after the same thing. That's right. Your credit card information. Once your trial membership times out, they'll auto upgrade you to a full paid account without you knowing it, and grab your ankles for what's next. Then they'll start charging your credit card for other scam sites. Because I failed to read these negative reviews, they were charging me for 3 different sites before I could stop them. By the time I realized that all these pictures and profiles couldn't possibly be real, I was robbed for over 150$! Had to cancel my credit card and close my checking account to get rid of these clowns. The first clue that something was wrong, was my email inbox. 23 seconds after I registered, for the trial membership, spam emails started coming in from all directions of the wind, from women looking to connect. 23 seconds! My toilet doesn't flush that fast! Within the hour, there were 51 spam emails from women who had seen my profile and thought I looked nice, but guess what? I hadn't even posted anything yet. I learned too late that they use fake profiles and pictures, photoshopped or stolen from Facebook, Tumbler, or porn websites. Then they'll have jokers from the site contacting you with fake messages. Most of the messages come from towns that don't exist. If they do, the names are spelled wrong or there can't possibly be that many people signed up. One of the messages came from someone using the name of a town that was destroyed by a coal mine fire in the 1980's! Another one, supposedly from Ventura Beach, California, had the Eiffel tower in the picture! If you're not an idiot, they think you're one. In many of the messages, they'll say" good morning" at 9pm, which means that the message is fake and being sent from a different country or time zone. Most of these sites have offshore or overseas addresses such as Malta, Antigua, Cyprus, Antilles, London, Nigeria. That's where your credit card information is going when you register. Good luck with that. By not claiming ownership, they can control the site domain to allow fake positive reviews to get posted by scammers working for them, because it helps pull in suckers like me. Not too many people, on the other hand would admit to being robbed by one of these sites if they weren't. Once they have your money, all the messages stop. They make recurring charges to your credit card and if you don't know it, they can add up fast. Their customer service is a waste of time, and have a nice day trying to get a refund from them because they'll take the scenic route to giving your money back if you get anything at all. Guard yourself against scams like this because they're out there everywhere and this one's no exception. For your own safety, it's best to avoid being a victim to these thieves because the Cougar Life you're looking for is more like a slow death to your wallet.

stavoss
3/31/16

Scammers and associates whom work for this site are the only ones here more so than legit people.

lepetitg
3/30/16

Very disappointing. Automatic messages are sent in your name to others (they use your profile to send automatic messages to others). Lots of fake profiles send you flirts and automatic messages. All just to keep you " hooked up" with the waste of time you are also paying for. They charge for message you write... it's pretty awful. Ahh and the cancellation of the subscription is not easy at all. tried today and couldn't cancel. hopefully tomorrow.

davidg248
3/29/16

I don't know what complaints others have but this is one of the most reliable site that I've been on period. I got "faster results" on Cougars69.com and I agree that CougarLife is not perfect but it has delieved it for me!

peytonr5
3/28/16

I don't give a damns what y'all say: CL rocks! Other sites don't come close. Only great alternative I see is Cougars69.com but it will only hook you up with cougars looking for no strings attached dating. If you want a serious relationship CL is the site to use!!

janiss2
3/23/16

I like cougarlife but I do get approached by non cougars and find them in my search results as well. Its not like JustCougars.com where you only have MILFs or cougars to choose from. Still worth a shot but like all these sites it depends on how many women are in your local area - that's the key.

emmaw53
3/22/16

As a forty year old woman, Im very much in the cougar bracket so figure I should be able to add my two cents on CougarLife. This is the first specific site ive tried, aside from the more general ones like OK Cupid and eHarmony. Much prefer this as I dont have to deal with loads of messages from older men trying to get me to meet them and also dont have to spend time trying to contact guys I fancy and not get a reply due to my age. I like younger guys, have done for years, so joining a site that lets them come to me is exactly what I need. Not had any dates yet but definitely think it will happen soon. If not ill try one of the others (Ive read a lot of good things about JustCougars.com so thats next on the list). But for the moment im just happy that these options are out there to help us hot cougars!

steveb176
3/21/16

DO NOT SIGN UP!!! all replies are auto responses and profiles are fake.... There are plenty of reputable dating sites that are true to their use. THIS SITE IS A SCAM.

nickq3
3/20/16

I have used CL and I think it is pretty expensive, especially compared to other cougar dating sites like Cougars69.com. But as a matter of facts it is a well established site with many members.

I understand that many guys were not lucky on CL. Men outnumber women, that's a fact. But with a solid strategy it works pretty well.

I have stopped using CL because I was more lucky on a different cougar dating site but generally speaking I guess I can sure recommend it.

mercedese1
3/20/16

Unfortunately being in my 40's and thinking it would be fun to find some younger guys to play with was a total let down and disappointment. Most of the time I got hit up with men that started off in their first message as nice and respectful but by the second message it was filth and disgusting talk about kinky/anal sex and all of the things they want to do to me blah blah blah and the nano second they found out they weren't going to screw you that very day or night they disappeared. I'm sure there are some nice, respectable men on the site but they obviously aren't located in my neck of the woods. If I could give this site a negative 10 stars I would and the fact that I have to assign it a star is giving it more than it deserves.

kssmesftlyn
3/19/16

Indianapolis review: the sites affordable price was appealing and as a non paying member looked promising for real ladies my age looking for NSA. Once I paid my membership fee, I was rather disappointed.

Mobile Interface: while the site allows you to drill down well within its advanced search, the search results do not match the criteria you select, for example I prefer women 33-51 years of age, it ignores your prerequisites and lists 18-32 year olds anyway. This is true with all options you select. In addition, and a HUGE negative, it does not list the last visit of the ladies so there is not a way of knowing if I'm emailing an active member. The mobile version does NOT allow me to share my private photos with ladies unless they request them. Overall the site is slow to load profiles. Last but not least, there is not a way to switch to the desktop version from your smart phone to unlock the mobiles limited features.

The members: I have yet to use the online search within 50 miles of Indianapolis where a lady has actually been online. I've tested the number of profiles containing personal gmail email addresses listed within headlines or the body of profile bios; they all lead you to the secure background check dating site scams.

Flirts and scams: When you become a paid member expect 20 or so flirts a day from inactive profiles or that lead you to site generated profiles that are not real. If you read the terms and conditions, the site clearly states that all profiles and use of the site are for entertainment purposes and that there is no guarantee a date will be accomplished. So you really can't report this site as a scam, but an unethically and misrepresented dating site that in reality is worth no more than searching google images for sexy, clothed, milfs.

"Real Indiana profiles," are like any other reality hook up and cheating site: overweight (to Indiana standards) desperate trailer park or west side trash.

I've tried AFF, Ashley Madison, the former hookup.com, and many others. They all suck. If you're married and want a hookup with an attractive lady, plan to pay for an arrangement within the sugar daddy sites as those sites are the only options I've found that offer discretion and beauty. Single? Hit up POF, Tinder, and OKCupid, they are really your best options.

D- instead of an F grade as I was the one stupid enough to believe that any sane woman would want to be called a "cougar" to begin with.

johnl320
3/15/16

CougarLife always comes up first when you search for cougar dating sites, so its no surprise that its one of the best for meeting MILFs and cougars. After a mate told me about the site he uses (JustCougars.com) I figured Id try cougar dating for myself. Not sure how these compare as ive never tried JustCougars.com but from what he says they sound very similar (although his better shag ratio is probably due to the fact hes been using these kinda sites for longer than me and not necessarily because Cougarlife is a worse site than JC). I really like CougarLife though, sleek and simple to use with a decent selection of women in their 40s and even older, if thats your thing. Id guess the number is cougars to younger guys is quite similar, whereas if you join a normal online dating site theres bound to be a lot more men than ladies. Not found Courtney Cox yet mind you, but then I suppose you cant have everything in life!! 8/10

wolfgangc
3/10/16

CougarLife is has by FAR more members than ANY other cougar dating site. They are a creative company and basically "invented" cougar dating. I see no reason why all those people are complaining about it?! I agree, it may be more expensive than other cougar dating sites like Cougars69, but you will find MANY cougars from all over the world.

Once you browse the internet and try to find a way to meet older women you stumble upon many so called "MILF and Cougar Dating Sites" but most of them are not worth your time. I am glad you can still find reliable cougar sites like Cougars69 and CL to get in touch with mature women. As I have seen on many independent dating review sites those two sites are 100% legit and trustworthy.

I have used CL in the past and I did not regret it at all. Yes, once you need to save some bucks you may want to join other sites but do not fall for any fake websites which are only populated with fake profiles.

I am not saying that you won't find any fake profiles on CL, or even on Cougars69. Yes, I am very sure that you will. But on the other hand you sure will find plenty of real profiles as well and, with a little time and patience, you will go on dates with real cougars.

simonm73
3/10/16

Cougar Life is one of the best cougar dating site around. Lots of members, great customer support.
There are other legitimate dating sites out there where you can find attractive older women to date if CL is too expensive for you. Justcougars.com did a very good job for me previously.

tanjas4
3/8/16

I am a woman who was on CougarLife and it is a great site. I had a few dates with some nice Gentlemen.

Gentlemen, you need to understand: It is more like a regular DATING site. Compared to Cougars69, which is more like a HOOK UP site. You most likely won't find any one night stands on CL but women seeking a long term relationship with a younger man.

Again, if you just want to have a fun time I advise you to visit a different "Cougar Site" but if you want to find a long term age gap relationship: Here you go! It does not get any better!

vincents56
3/6/16

Simply great site and in my opinion - together with Cougars69 - maybe the only legit cougar dating site.

I know many mostly male users are complaining about CL but I don't understand why? It is not easy as 1-2-3 to hook up with a cougar but that is not the site's fault. They simply provide a dating site and it is up on you to hook up or not.

jamesg184
3/6/16

All these reviews are correct - this site is a total bull**** waste of time and money. Somebody needs to report it ASAP. Most I'll spent $45 bucks ever!

shaqm1
3/1/16

Cougar Life is a joke! First of all I get nothing but bullsh** flirts from profiled that all of the sudden are "under review" (fake) then the women on here act like a young man my age of 21 wants something stable snd long term. No 9 times out 10 we are just trying to fu** older woman because of a desire and want to have an older woman. We think that hopefully since they are older they understand the concept of NSA! Now don't get me wrong I respect an older woman and would love to converse and drink wine and really pay attention, buuuut Cougar Life is the biggest waste of time and scam to even get to that opportunity. Smh. I would give that sh** a negative star if I could.

kats31
2/28/16

Im a woman age 43, was on CougarLife a couple years ago and dated just one guy from there. The site does not cater to women at all. The marketing is sleazy with pics of female models in their early 30s, promising men that hot women are joining in droves looking for a young stud. No surprise that 99% of men on there are only looking for sex and not interested in an actual relationship. As a female member I did not enjoy the feeling of being pimped by the site.

I feel all the foolish men who join CougarLife thinking women are dying to be used and tossed away like a soiled tissue deserve to be getting ripped off by the subscription fee. They could be spending that money on an escort service instead if all they want is sex.

tomb181
2/28/16

Waste of time, waste of money! Doesn't even deserve a single star!

Fake profiles, automatically generated mails!

Bullsh*t!

noahs33
2/27/16

I recieved 11 messages, and 1 flirt (all from different profiles) before I decided to upgrade my free membership!..soon as I upgraded and responded to each message, I did not get one reply!.NOT ONE!.all I got after that was messages from Nigerian Scammers, and girls soliciting for their webcams!

jeremyl40
2/25/16

Cougarlife is loaded with fake profiles.. you can find the girls on other sites from other cities.. you will get messages and flirts etc if you are not a paying member. Once you pay - it just stops.

frankl305
2/25/16

I joined cougarlife to see if i could get with an older woman a few times just for fun. i have messaged like 20 maybe even 30 women on the site, got hooked up with one of them. That was probably the best cougar site after Justcougars.com

morrisp9
2/25/16

They will rip you off from start to finish. The only responses will be from creeps pretending to be hotties but are just pimps for brothels and porn scams

dang68
2/25/16

I've never seen so many fake profiles in my entire life.

dennisa21
2/4/16

I joined cougarlife to see what's out there for women looking for FWB NSA sex. Most 95% of the women want you to join some website ( most are cam sites ) and vote for them so they can get on a playboy calendar before they are willing to meet you. That's not where playboy gets their models from and after you join and vote them they try and send you to another site and do it again. If you do join up and vote for them they never show up for a date, drink or anything else. Just better off to stay away.

chrisr143
1/31/16

Well, i started with a free account, but then kept getting some messages from hot cougars, and couldnt read it since i wasnt subscribed. They even use some ugly ones so that you think its might be true, a real catch.Then i signed up, pay for the monthly one. To my suprise all those messages were nothing but people who then invite you to watch their web cam bll$#*!. Im even sure its not those people on the picture, but some dudes with no life hiding nehing computers and using people/s pictures to get you to sign up. Dont waste your money. PLUS FOR EACH MESSAGE, YOU LOOSE CREDIT, THE MONTHLY THING IS BLL$#*! AS WELL. you better off watching porn.

baront
1/20/16

2008 or so, I met several women off of CL. Now, it is full of fakers, spammers or webcam girls. It is really sad.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CougarLife staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question