US Government's NSF

Tel: 888-775-9794

10 Reviews for Computer Repair Tech

▼ Sort by: recent

5/9/13

Excellent service. Quick and convienient computer repair.. Very resonably priced. Thanks!!!!!!

4/29/13

April 29 2013
When I first started getting familiar with computers I did a lot of messy things to my computer.I looked around for a business that could help me fix the errors I created.I decided on Computer Repair Tech. and was so happy with my choice.The first time using MR.Camacho's business was a wonderful experience as well as affordable.He helped me all the way through the repair,it took him two days of continuous work but he did it without complaint.I have gone back since the first time which was in 2010.Thank you Josh!

8/11/12

Mr. Camacho was fantastic. I had an extremely difficult issue that i was completely lost in, contacting Mr. Camacho and my issue was solved within seconds. I cant thank Mr. Camacho enough, had a great experience and i highly recommend everyone to visit his website and have the pleasure to work with him.

8/5/11

I read the previous reviews and they are right Josh is excellent! My daughter's laptop had frozen up completely so I took a leap of faith and went online and Josh guided me through the process to allow him to work his magic - professional, painless and excellent value for money. I will have no hesitation in using his services again or recommending the website to others.

8/4/11

Josh did an amazing job on my notebook. It's the easiest repair site I've ever been. Just click the "get started" button and Josh will personally guide you through the whole thing. It's fast and very affordable. So I highly recommend them for any computer problems.

3/21/11

I called Josh and he was very professional and very helpful. I called him from Kuwait and he walked me thru the process which was complicated but he made it painless and easy to walk me thru this virus. Thank you for the professional support!! Mike Mason, Kuwait

10/18/10

Josh to the rescue!

I had a virus on my computer that was hijacking all my browsers and redirecting me to unwanted places as well as blocking access to other sites. I tried everything I knew. I called several local repair techs and they were of no help.

I did a search on Bing for remote PC repair and found Josh at computerrepairtech.org. It turned out to be my lucky day. For a flat rate Josh worked extremely hard and spent considerable time fixing the problem. He went way beyond the call of duty to help me.

I am very pleased with the service Josh provided. I would definitely use him again. And I also give him my highest recommendation.

Thanks again Josh.

Anthony

7/27/10

back in april i caught a simple virus that everyone told me would only lag out my computer, it saved itself in every part of savable memory, and was completely unremovable and made my computer nothing more than useless in safemode, after asking several "technicians" what i should do and getting the same reply "just format" josh had contacted me and spent several hours, fixing, and scanning, my computer, he even took a copy of the virus and sent it into one of the AV websites just to make it put into the AV db, im very glad that i found this tech, very knowledgeable in what he does, and refuses to stop until the problem is solved, thank you very much josh

6/13/10

I just finished a session with Josh @computerrepairtech.org This man successfully troubleshot and repaired a problem that was bothering me for a few weeks. It was a difficult repair, beyond the scope of the average user but he came through and also tested my system several times to ensure everything was running correctly. I will highly recommend his service to all my friends and family. Josh if you are reading this I anoint you King of Cyberspace and Ruler of all PC's.

5/4/10

Josh is the greatest. After talking with several other repair sites, he was the only one to solve the problem. He is worth his weight in gold. He went above and beyond the call of duties to solve my problem. He worked for several hours a couple different days until he got the job done. Will always go back to his site. Nancy from Anacortes, Wa

The Best Computer Repair Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber