US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

rebekahe
9/29/14

I've placed three orders to CNDirect. Each order arrived in full. I used UPS shipping two of the times, which I recommend because you get a tracking number. I used Chinapost last time to save a bit of money, but it did not have any tracking and the order took longer to arrive. I paid with paypal each time.

I especially like the nail products and wallets I've ordered. They are insanely inexpensive and better quality than expected.

danielley2
9/24/14

i love this company bought 100 items for my shop good fast shipping but i was disappointed with one item was the shoes i bought they broke during shipping but they were nice and refund with me

mellm2
9/10/14

I did my payment with PayPal wich was the safest option anyway, I got an e-mail rightaway saying it would take about 17 days. I received the product within these 17 days I think it took 10 or so, the product was even better quality than I thought it would be, I'm making a second order very soon!

emmyn1
7/10/14

I made two orders about a week ago, adding up to about $60 or $70. Under the status is still says "payment pending" and no money has been taken from my account. I've never had a website take this long to actually pay for the items? I've emailed them and attempted to call costumer service, but the US number is invalid. I've seen so many good reviews for them by youtubers and such, so I was really surprised. I just want my clothes ugh!!

samb97
6/28/14

There's low prices, and shipping is even smaller than it would be on Amazon. I've read the others and they complain about how long it takes to ship, however, it is a Chinese wholesale website. They ship overseas, making it take a while longer. Yet, if you're willing to be patient for a great consumer price then I stay go ahead, it's perfect for you. Also, listen to the sizing, because I bought a dress and got Asian M, thinking it lied about the sizing, but no, I should've bought an Asian L. Luckily, I sent it back and got the right size.

Thanks CNDirect! You're awesome.

amberk4
6/22/14

Very Disappointing! This site pulls you in with very low prices on the listed items. I ordered a few items off of this website and have yet to receive them over a month later. I went back to cndirect.com to find their customer service number for the U.S. 1(415)429-1060 which of course was not a valid number. I emailed orders@cndirect.com over a week ago and once again NO RESPONSE.

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

federicaf1
6/4/14

A week to process my order and they won't respond to my emails. This website is fraudulent they only took my money and will never ship my merchandise. What a shame

nevynn
6/4/14

I placed an order for about 10 items almost 2 weeks ago now. The money has been taken from my account, but it's still showing "pending payment review" on their site. I've now emailed them 6 times over the course of the last week and a half as well as sent messages on their facebook and called the "customer service" numbers listed on their site...which was a TOTAL joke. The north american number was not in service, and the china number went straight to a generic voicemail with no option to leave a voice message.

rezam3
4/25/14

Joining dropshipping program on this website for special price, minimum total transaction have to more than US$ 500, slow processing order, slow response for the question, never using it again, although I already spend US$ 300. Cheaper price, but charge economy china post shipping method.
Confusing refund/dispute facility.
Better use aliexpress, find good reputation seller.

johncyrils
12/4/13

Through my experienced this website i order 19pcs of dress on november 22,2013 after i pay payment in my order they msg ne in my email and said that my order on process i will recive after 4-5 days but after i nver recieve my order so i msg this website to ask why my order not yet come they reply my email and said it will delive in my home on november 28,2013 but still my order not yet recieve then again i email this cndirect website they reply on my msg and said the they dnt hve shipping in hongkong and they will refund my payment but until now i nver recieve my money..i email them but i nver got any response from them... So i suggest to all customer or person dont buy any product in this website you only wasting your money...pls beware this website cndirect and dresslink.com are one...

samanthar10
6/21/13

I was looking for a more lucrative business online without shelling out that much capitalization. It is in here that I found real interest in drop shipping. When thinking of freeing yourself from the many hurdles in life by gathering as much extra income, you can set-up an online dropshipping business with CNDirect.
As an online business that sets no borders in serving customers with high quality items at sensible prices, CNDirect can partner with our drop shipping business to give us more chances in building up wealth. We can enjoy wide-ranging choices of home appliances, electronic gadgets, pet supplies, clothing and accessories, computers and peripherals, and everything that a person could even wanted.
My biggest point of being impressed with them is when I saw that they have these global connections. It would be an advantage for my business. It would be an advantage for you too of course!

janb1
Expert Reviewer
6/10/13

Site uses a fake VeriSign logo, a typical sign of fraudulent sites.

matthewt13
6/10/13

I have bought some gadgets from this site, very cheap and fast delivery, will use again.

2 Photos for CNDirect