US Government's NSF

Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road, Xinsheng, Longgang District
Shenzhen, 518116, China
Tel: +86-755-89619517
orders@cndirect.com

People interested in CNDirect are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

haroldw9

I emailed customer service after about 5 weeks and they told me I had to wait at least 8 weeks before I could complain. (in 8 reviews)

rebekahe

I used Chinapost last time to save a bit of money, but it did not have any tracking and the order took longer to arrive. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karlac12
7/30/15

I'm in love with every single item I got from CNDirect

leannes10
7/30/15

Price 5/5
Quality 2.5/5
Shipping length 4/5
Shipping charge 1/5
You get what you pay for. Sizing is small because of asian sizes. Okay in my opinion.

courtneyo9
7/29/15

So I ordered a few items, and at first it seemed okay, didn't think about reading reviews before ordering because I figured it would be fine. Turns out, after reading all of their reviews, I should have never ordered from them.
First off, always checkout with paypal if you're going to do business with them, because if they don't send you all of your merchandise(or none) you can open a dispute.
I am currently trying to sort out with them my issue, but when I ask a question they don't answer it whatsoever. They say the general "sorry for the inconvenience" and don't do much of anything. I have not opened a dispute with paypal yet, but if I don't end up getting my package after 50 days of the purchase and they still decide not to answer my questions so we can get this resolved then I will definitely do so. At this point, I won't be doing business with them again, though if it's resolved in a timely manner, I may reconsider this review.

apeet
7/14/15

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: CNDirect is horrible!!! STAY AWAY! They are scam artists, frauds and you will regret ever doing business with them. They are incompetent, unreliable, unprofessional and the customer service is pathetic. Not only does their broken English make communication unbearable, don't ever expect to get a refund back unless you go through the process of filing a complaint through PayPal. I paid for an item to be shipped via UPS to a PO Box in Guam, but was told they could not ship using that method. They asked me for additional shipping money to ship the item via DHL instead. Shortly after I paid them the extra money, they came back and said they couldn't ship via DHL either. Ultimately, they ended up shipping the item a week later via ChinaPost (which was much less expensive than what I paid). So where's my refund for the difference??? To this date, I've had to email them everyday to try to get them to give me my money back for the extra shipping. I've been dealing with two fake-American named individuals by the name of "Charles" and "Lee"... both IDIOTS, if not the same person. They will stall and give you the run around for days! I eventually had to file a complaint with PayPal last week, just to ensure I get my money back. They claim they cannot issue my refund until I "close the PayPal case", but don't believe it for a second. They just don't want PayPal to deactivate their account due to numerous complaints. If anyone ever has trouble getting a refund... I urge you to file a complaint with PayPal, as they are the only ones that can work to get your money back from these crooks! I caution anyone, especially store owners using them for drop shipping... STAY AWAY FROM CNDIRECT! They are an awful company and their bad business practices will leave you upset, disappointed and regretting giving your money to them!

elinl
7/13/15

I ordered a packet from you three weeks ago , when will I get it in my mailbox in Sweden?

zouhairm
7/6/15

Greaty Service And Fast Shipping

chuil
7/4/15

Amazing Service and products

tr3922
6/25/15

Good product, good price , I very happy with CNDirect.

kadineg
6/23/15

I ordered a few items from them on 13/06/15. I paid for UPS shipping which was reliable becsuse I received it on 22/6/15. The lace shorts i ordered was of good quality. I ordered 4 of the same dress in different colours all in the same size (Large, I wear a medium) but the black was wayyy smaller than the white even thou they are the same. This was my only problem

cheric5
6/21/15

I am very happy with this company! I have contacted customer service several times and I have always received a response within 24 hours. Great customer service! They have great prices and my order has arrived in 11 days! I will be placing orders again!

alexybsbs
6/17/15

For me, they worked properly, I have nothing bad to complain, recommend it to everyone.

davidm281
6/6/15

Not only is CNDirect the biggest scammers ever, but they seem to enjoy lying to their customers.
For two months they have held up my refund. They want me to remove my bad reviews first.
But as another contributor had the same problem and removed the negative feedback and then never received the refund, I will not remove feedback nor stop the official complaints until I get my refund.
Please people, avoid this company. Do not be tricked into believing the phony positive feedbacks that they produce themselves.
I can see this company folding in the very near future so do not waste your money

Tip for consumers: We need to put this company out of business so they can not scam anyone else

catherineh17
4/28/15

I order five items from them. They emailed me that one item was out of stock. When I received my package about three weeks later, one item was missing. I thought there would be another shipment. When it didn't arrive, I contacted customer service. The rep told me that all items were mailed in the same package. I explained that one was missing. She told me that "maybe the customs check the parcel, but forgot to put all items back in, dear, in order to protect your profit". (Exact words). I angrily told her that there was no evidence of the package being open, besides if customs open a package they would put a note indicating that it was inspected. I asked for a replacement which was refused with her again insisting that the item was shipped. She said that that they would refund my money. Two weeks passed there was no refund and no more emails from them. I have again contacted their rep and is demanding my money.
Don't buy from them unless you want to be fighting to get items you purchased or trying to get your money back!

Tip for consumers: The items are cheap and cheaply made. Not worth buying. You get better items at the dollar stores.

latricew1
3/23/15

Shipping is fast but I ordered a shirt it was a white elephant shirt it smells like cigarettes and it had stains on it with a piece of hair on it. I'm throwing the shirt away!

taylorn9
3/13/15

I added 8 cheap things into my cart; so I assumed when I would look at the cost it wouldn't be that bad. But when I looked at the total for the items alone, without shipping, it was $110.66. I knew that it looked funny so i added the total myself and it came out to $55.33. I did not have 2 of each item so i immediately called that bogus number they give you and after the line being busy a few times I ACTUALLY got through. The man told me that it was there were extra fees that applied. BULL$#*!! I do not recommend that anyone waist their time or money on this site.

michellel66
3/11/15

Once bought items form Cndirect.the items are cheap, a good buy

toutouneb
3/3/15

They are surely heading toward a bankruptcy. want to hear a good one ?
If you open a dispute , their system will refuse to refund you. so they say.
If you have money to waste,buy from them.

sharnettaj
2/28/15

So I Google cheap clothing websites. Long and behold cndirect pops up.I'm amped that they're prices are stupid cheap. So guess what I did? That's right order a bunch of items. Smh shouldn't have did that. This order was placed on Feb 19,2015. My delivery address was to be delivered to DC. My freaking order ended up in Philadelphia, PA. Like where they do that at? Apparently CNDirect huh!? Not to mention to add misery I placed a order before that on the 18th of Feb. That's still in China. It said that it will reach me by the 3rd of March. So we will see!!! Smh. Thank God for PayPal and their loyalty. At lease someone has it. I'm reporting them to Fox 5 news

haroldw9
2/3/15

CNDirect is something of an all-purpose store. A wide range of clothing, jewelry, toys, home decor, consumer electronics, and more is on offer at CNDirect. I was initially impressed with CNDirect's prices, and I needed a new pair of cheap airplane earbuds so I bit. I ordered a pair of earbuds and a T-Shirt cause it seemed cheap enough. The total price for everything was about $10.

Americans have multiple choices of delivery service, including ChinaPost, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. None of the choices are usually free and, depending on the product, not every option will always be available. ChinaPost and UPS seem to be the cheapest for US deliveries on average.

I selected ChinaPost shipping cause it was the cheapest. Shipping was $3.50, so everything together before the coupon was about $13. I had a 20% off coupon from Pandacheck, so I ended up only paying like $10. I liked how they gave so many shipping options. I almost sprung for UPS because it was only $2.50 more, but I'm cheap so I went with the cheaper ChinaPost option.

My order didn't arrive for almost 6 weeks. I emailed customer service after about 5 weeks and they told me I had to wait at least 8 weeks before I could complain. I thought that was a little rude, but my order arrived a few days later so whatever.

The earbuds work fine. They're about the same quality as the generic earbuds from Target, but they were cheaper here so I'm happy. The shirt is a little small (I think they use Asian sizes). I was going to return it, but they told me I would need to pay for the shipping costs myself. I wasn't about to spend $30 to return a $5 shirt so my girlfriend has started wearing it as a night shirt and she likes it, so its not a total loss.

Overall experience: There are better shops, but CNDirect is cheap enough to make it worth a look for little things.

Tip for consumers: If you're ordering clothes, watch out for the sizes. I'm pretty sure CNDirect uses asian sizes, so their clothes are always smaller than Americans may expect.

ahmeto1
1/11/15

It is a scam. I ordered a few items. They did not ship them for 2 weeks. I told them to can cell the order. They change the status to shipped and told me that they shipped it olready. 1 item was marked as out of stock and status was refunded, which was never refunded. When I received the package, half of my order was missing, so I asked if they were in another package. The reply came and they were out of stock and asked me if I wanted a refund! What a joke. Then they would send me an email for each of the missing item asking if I wanted a store credit or full refund. Playing me al the time to delay the PP dispute. I opened dispute with PP and got my money. They are definitely scammer. I wonder why PP still works with them.

gediminasv
12/10/14

its scam stay away. I ordered some stuff from them, cheap, just to check is it trusty seller. and guess what they didn't manage to ship it for two month. tried to fill request-form and it didn't work. after reaching them over live-support, they told my that my order was returned by customs for some unknown reasons, a week after they tell me that my order was out of stock.. shame for them..

Tip for consumers: stay away

ninal11
11/24/14

I have yet to be impressed by them. I purchased clothes and nail supplies from their website. I did receive each package I have ordered. The quality is very low. You really do get what you pay for. Or even less. I would say Forever21 has better quality, which means something.

A huge turnoff for me is how unreliable the reviews are on the website. I wrote reviews on the items I purchased. The reviews were supposed to be verified before posted public. Only the good reviews went through while they prevent any bad reviews on any product to be posted. This was just shady and poor business practice. You can't see the product in person so I usually like to look at other customers' reviews. Hence, there's barely any reviews on any products and if there is, they're usually short and brief. Definitely not helpful. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone unless you're looking for some really cheap (in terms of quality) stuff you want to try. I personally don't think it's worth the time since shipping is very slow.

sitaa
11/18/14

CNDirect.com is a scam. I ordered stuff from them and it did not arrive until now. It has been 3 months!
I emailed the customer service asking to resolve this problem, but they told me to wait and wait and wait.
They promised a refund and it has been weeks, and I haven't receive it.
They are smart asking me to wait because now it's too late to dispute this transaction on PayPal!
I DO NOT recommend anyone to shop on this website at all. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!

donj21
11/17/14

STAYA AWAYYYY!!! THE GOOD REVIEWS THEY GET ARE WRITTEN BY THEM. STAY AWAY FROM THAT SITE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY!!

livw
11/14/14

Please do not use this site. I placed an order about a month ago then canceled it apon hearing about it's fraudulent nature. After about 2 weeks of pestering "customer service" via the online chatting feature, I have not been refunded the money and have accepted that I never will. I urge you to please stay away from the site.

walaae
11/12/14

its scam stay away
i order clothes for 350$
and they didn't send for a month they give me a false track-number for fed-ex every time i e-mail them they say you will have it soon and i have nothing

shoppers2
10/27/14

Shop with CNDIRECT.
I believe you will find buying from this company is a wonderful total shopping experience.
My comment is based on my experience of more than 5 years online shopping with various online shopping websites.
CNDIRECT is outstanding.

yasmineb
10/23/14

The best costumer service ever!! Don't ever believe others negative comment about them! because I fell into their words and judged them without knowing the truth! I ordered a lot of stuffs together on Sunday and they shipped it in two days!!! till now I find this company the best the stuffs are really inexpensive and very good quality I will recommend this website to all of you! trust me you will never regret ;)

rebekahe
9/29/14

I've placed three orders to CNDirect. Each order arrived in full. I used UPS shipping two of the times, which I recommend because you get a tracking number. I used Chinapost last time to save a bit of money, but it did not have any tracking and the order took longer to arrive. I paid with paypal each time.

I especially like the nail products and wallets I've ordered. They are insanely inexpensive and better quality than expected.

danielley2
9/24/14

They said I would get my money back if i posted a good review I never got my money back. So I called my credit card company and got my money back stay away from this site.

mellm2
9/10/14

I did my payment with PayPal wich was the safest option anyway, I got an e-mail rightaway saying it would take about 17 days. I received the product within these 17 days I think it took 10 or so, the product was even better quality than I thought it would be, I'm making a second order very soon!

emmyn1
7/10/14

I made two orders about a week ago, adding up to about $60 or $70. Under the status is still says "payment pending" and no money has been taken from my account. I've never had a website take this long to actually pay for the items? I've emailed them and attempted to call costumer service, but the US number is invalid. I've seen so many good reviews for them by youtubers and such, so I was really surprised. I just want my clothes ugh!!

samb97
6/28/14

There's low prices, and shipping is even smaller than it would be on Amazon. I've read the others and they complain about how long it takes to ship, however, it is a Chinese wholesale website. They ship overseas, making it take a while longer. Yet, if you're willing to be patient for a great consumer price then I stay go ahead, it's perfect for you. Also, listen to the sizing, because I bought a dress and got Asian M, thinking it lied about the sizing, but no, I should've bought an Asian L. Luckily, I sent it back and got the right size.

Thanks CNDirect! You're awesome.

amberk4
6/22/14

Very Disappointing! This site pulls you in with very low prices on the listed items. I ordered a few items off of this website and have yet to receive them over a month later. I went back to cndirect.com to find their customer service number for the U.S. 1(415)429-1060 which of course was not a valid number. I emailed orders@cndirect.com over a week ago and once again NO RESPONSE.

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

federicaf1
6/4/14

A week to process my order and they won't respond to my emails. This website is fraudulent they only took my money and will never ship my merchandise. What a shame

nevynn
6/4/14

I placed an order for about 10 items almost 2 weeks ago now. The money has been taken from my account, but it's still showing "pending payment review" on their site. I've now emailed them 6 times over the course of the last week and a half as well as sent messages on their facebook and called the "customer service" numbers listed on their site...which was a TOTAL joke. The north american number was not in service, and the china number went straight to a generic voicemail with no option to leave a voice message.

rezam3
4/25/14

Joining dropshipping program on this website for special price, minimum total transaction have to more than US$ 500, slow processing order, slow response for the question, never using it again, although I already spend US$ 300. Cheaper price, but charge economy china post shipping method.
Confusing refund/dispute facility.
Better use aliexpress, find good reputation seller.

johncyrils
12/4/13

Through my experienced this website i order 19pcs of dress on november 22,2013 after i pay payment in my order they msg ne in my email and said that my order on process i will recive after 4-5 days but after i nver recieve my order so i msg this website to ask why my order not yet come they reply my email and said it will delive in my home on november 28,2013 but still my order not yet recieve then again i email this cndirect website they reply on my msg and said the they dnt hve shipping in hongkong and they will refund my payment but until now i nver recieve my money..i email them but i nver got any response from them... So i suggest to all customer or person dont buy any product in this website you only wasting your money...pls beware this website cndirect and dresslink.com are one...

samanthar10
6/21/13

I was looking for a more lucrative business online without shelling out that much capitalization. It is in here that I found real interest in drop shipping. When thinking of freeing yourself from the many hurdles in life by gathering as much extra income, you can set-up an online dropshipping business with CNDirect.
As an online business that sets no borders in serving customers with high quality items at sensible prices, CNDirect can partner with our drop shipping business to give us more chances in building up wealth. We can enjoy wide-ranging choices of home appliances, electronic gadgets, pet supplies, clothing and accessories, computers and peripherals, and everything that a person could even wanted.
My biggest point of being impressed with them is when I saw that they have these global connections. It would be an advantage for my business. It would be an advantage for you too of course!

janb1
6/10/13

Site uses a fake VeriSign logo, a typical sign of fraudulent sites.

matthewt13
6/10/13

I have bought some gadgets from this site, very cheap and fast delivery, will use again.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CNDirect staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: yes im gettin clothes sent to me i didnt order!.. do NOT TAKE ANY MONEY OFF ME..I AM REPORTING YOU
6/15/15
Add your answer
Q: I have seen many things from this website and I would love to try something new from here. Any new gadgets I will try and give my honest rate. Thank you, I hope to try a product soon.
6/24/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CNDirect staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
CNDirect?