US Government's NSF

Circumnews reviews

Categories: Work At Home
Tel: +1.8056662322
janeverno@gmail.com

People interested in Circumnews are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

lubag
2/7/14

I HAD DID READING FOR THIS COMPANY I SUBMITTED MY WORK AND WAS SUPPOSE TO GET 377.00 ON JAN 17TH AND IT SAIDS IT STILL PROCCESS AND FEB 6TH WOULD OF BEEN 14 DAYS AND I AINT GETTING PAID WHY DO THEY DO IT? DONT WASTE UR TIME/

sultanc
1/18/14

me 1500$ payout in paypal in 16-12-2013.no respons.

christinep10
1/17/14

i am currently reporting this company to the dept of labor for non-payment of reading their emails....if anyone would love to comment, please feel free at my email address at...knoxvilledriver@yahoo.com..i am attempting to receive 350.00 plus 191.00 from this company and haven't received a cent...please leave comments here also.....thanks...

jurleym
1/13/14

Circumnews is fake! I required two payments, already has nearly two months and so far have not received anything. I sent email to them and no answer.

earlm31
1/6/14

I have been with circumnews since it started and they now owe me almost $1100.00 i took it on myself to get in touch with paypal this evening. and i was on the phone with them for close to a half hour. well i found out that the only way that circumnews can send money to anyones account is with there own paypal account. and as of today jan.6th 2014 they do not nor have they ever had a paypal account. however if you sign up with them and use the same password with them as you use with paypal. then chances are they are watching your account very closely and if you have money hit your account then they will make sure it dissapears and there is nothing you can do about it.because they have your info. so therefore i do suggest that you change your password with paypal. and never use the same password when signing up with anyone. because they have access to all your information. i am going to be checking with payza on this matter as well. and i am already sure that i will be finding out the same from them. i have at this time been in touch with the FBI. concerning this matter.and it is being checked into very closely. so i ask everyone that has had a bad experience with these crooks please contact the FBI with your info on these people as well the more we pull together. we can put a stop to these crooks in our country and others as well.

veronicaa4
1/4/14

I have now submitted 2 requests for payment. The first on December 6th for $351.90 and the 2nd on January 3rd for $357.00 ($708.90...that I doubt I'll ever see). My suggestion to anyone thinking about signing up for circumnews is DON'T DO IT!!! I have not found even one person who can show proof of payment. There are a lot of us out there that have payments "in process", but none who have been paid. IF anyone has been paid, I would LOVE to see the proof of that...then maybe I could keep hoping mine will come.

call234
1/3/14

This is a Scam, Must have ran out of funding...Been waiting over 2 months for my 351.40.....Still Waiting!......There Web-Site is hosted in Russia....BEWARE.

marias51
12/30/13

A friend refred me and she already received once 400.00. I just signed up, paypal account is your email address. I never go for these online paid websites but this one there is no personal information shared, just your name and email. The sign up is free and it only takes 10-15 minutes a day to read the news, so what do you have to lose? I'm going to read the news on my free time and wait until I reach the 350.00 ad if I don't receive it, I won't continue. The only suggestion I would make is to sign up with a different email address and password from your paypal one

samanthap11
12/28/13

I would give this 0 stars if I could. Waiting on 1 payment from 21 days ago, and another I submitted a few days ago. The worst part is I told some of my friends about it, and that lowers my credibility. Most people know I've been in a home biz for 2 years and get paid regularly, so would trust me referring them to this. Ugh!! This is the kind of stuff that burns people out before they find the real thing. Very sad. At least it didn't cost money.

aprilg3
12/23/13

Same here as all the other reviews. Still waiting to get paid. I won't hold my breath though. Too bad, could have really used the money this year. :(

jenip
12/16/13

I have 2 payments submitted to CircumNews.(total for both is over $700) The first I cashed out on Nov 21st & the second I cashed out on Dec 6th. I know other people who have cashed out in the early part of Nov and still have not been paid. I also have sent msg's to this company and never got a reply. I give up on this company, I highly doubt anyone is going to receive their payouts. I now work for an excellent company and actually DO get paid to my paypal daily and it is a 100% legit company.

lashawndam
12/13/13

I submitted my $357 for payment about 10 days ago but i have hardly any faith in any of these work from home site & its a shame when you have people needing & wanting to make a living, from home, for whatever the reason maybe. One thing the scammees cannot take is my faith, I will find something legit, that won't take tge little money I do have

lavernec11
12/12/13

I started this site an sign up 3 weeks ago,But have not receive any payment at all I ask for $285 dollars to be deposit but haven't gotten a dime yet! Now that's a shame I'm still waiting on my payment an even gave them my Paypal to deposit my Money. This has harden me greatly.. I'm so sorry I've shared this with my friends on facebook and Twitter. But this to shall Pass...

pamm12
12/11/13

I have just submitted payment for $350. I have not read that anyone has gotten paid yet so not to hopeful that payment will be issued. The site is very slow, alot of gateway timeouts and only up to 10 articles to read each day. I believe it's too good to be true! Only time will tell.

jamesb124
11/27/13

My boyfriend made over 350 in 3 weeks. Now waiting on payment threw paypal. After all the other reviews Im worrying were not going to get paid in the 14 day wait. If not I will post another post and we will go from their. Yes the site is slow but so far no problems just waiting on the payment from them.

devanp1
11/26/13

I pains me to hear how many people are trying to make money on-line with hard work and dedication, only to be thrown under the bus.

As a computer programmer, internet marketer, as well as someone trying to make money on-line, I know how hard it is to trust websites, let alone make enough to make it worthwhile.

I would like to take this time to mention Project "Robin Hood".

PRH is a 100% legit, 100% free, 100% revenue share video website.
Share ANY video you can find on-line (YouTube, Dailymotion, Break.com, etc.) and generate an income.

Furthermore, connecting Facebook automatically shares the featured videos to save you time making money.

For proof of payments, comments, or simply contacting us, please refer to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/prhvideos

lucab23
11/25/13

I have cashed out on circumnews on Nov 02nd, and after the 14 business days, which would have been Nov 21st, I should have received my amount on paypal, but I never did! Today is Nov 25th, the circumnews backoffice says that I have 1 payment in process and my paypal doesn't show any receivables. CIRCUMNEWS IS SCAM! Don't waist your time!

tiffanys16
11/25/13

Cashed out over 3 weeks ago, but I never received my money.
This site is nothing but a waste of time.
So far, nobody has received their money.
Don't go to this site, they are not legit!

davidg93
11/22/13

Proof circumnews is a scam http://youtu.be/M9Gm9p8SEt0

danielb84
11/21/13

I registered with circumnews.com on 05 November 13 and tomorrow is going to be 14th day I have submitted my first payment request and I hopefully I will get paid 108 dollars for reading the news and increased the rating for the company involved! I have another request waiting the 14 days: U$ 394.24 and I am about to reach another U$350. I had problems with login but now it is ok. One thing I can not understand if this site is not for real why the FBI and Interpol can not stopped them!!!

zellay
11/21/13

The site is back up and working now. So hopefully it will turn out to be legit. I just have a few more days to wait and I've been through my 14 business days.

kimberlyp4
11/21/13

i have been on the site for three weeks now and have had my problems with it but i really hope this isnt a scam because this is a very interesting place to find news and make money at the same time. i did have problems loging in because it kepted telling me that my account wasnt registerd.but hope this is real and not a scam.

laurenc194
11/21/13

I signed up, earned some money and like most others have been locked out. My worry is that I gave them my paypal information and now I have to figure out how to change it because i thought my account number was the same number as my card listed on my account. Luckily there is no money on it and it is only a pre-paid card but still. I am thinking about calling my local fraud detective from our local news to look into it.

basadarq
11/20/13

I've been on for almost two weeks and supposedly earned $68 and change, until I tried logging on and received a message stating that my password was incorrect. When I clicked on forgot my password, it brought up a screen that stated access denied. When I put in my email on the same screen, it stated that the email was not registered. When I tried to reregister, it blocked me out with completely with an error screen. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH CIRCUMNEWS.COM and DONT TRUST ANY PAY PER CLICK SITES!!!!! THEY'RE ALL SCAMS RAN BY SCAMMERS!!!!!! A BUNCH OF LOW-LIVES!!!!!

fernandam1
11/20/13

Eu pelo que sei uma conta paypal, não têm numeros mas sim atraves do email, eu estou receosa que seja um embuste, e vou ao meu banco tirar ordem

monteg8
11/19/13

I WAS UP TO $343 and when i tried to login today it said my email was unregistered!!. What a joke and a major scam. I looked on another site and it has happened to alot of other people also. Dont waste your time!!

kitj
11/19/13

I have been a member for two weeks and have nothing but problems with them. The pages refuse to load. I keep getting time out errors. When I can acutally get them to load I input the correct code and I am told it is incorrect over and over. When I can acutally get them to work it updates my account properly. But people are saying they are earning more then $30 a day. Thats IMPOSSIBLE if you do not have refferals. Referals may get you to that point. BUT they limit the amount of news you can read daily ( and they only update with new articles every other day or so) I have never made more then $20 a day. Its possible with refferals to make more then the $20 a day BUT I wont refer my friends until I know this place is legit.

Has anyone been paid yet, its been long enough now people should be seeing payouts show up. I however CANT seem to reach payout becuase the servers time out or it says Im using incorrect codes. ( geez come on how hard is it to add 20+10. yet its says 30 is the wrong code?!?)

jonathanh41
11/19/13

i just signed up last night and already i have made so far 96.20 the only thing i can say is that they make get up two 350 to cash out but so far so good for the paypal account number i just put in my email so well see what happen's

dianav5
11/13/13

I haven't been able to try it yet because it asks for a paypal account number. As far as I know, paypal does not have account numbers. Your email address is used when receiving payments. I send the company a message over a week ago and have not gotten any response.

karlai
11/12/13

I have joined, but the pages load so slowly, it is very discouraging....not sure why unless the site is so busy..today I haven't been able to read of the news to make money..the page never loads, just a white page, so they need to get it together a little better, but as far as I can tell, it is legit.

edwint11
11/11/13

So far this site is very new to me. I just joined today.
There does not seem to be very much details even
in their oficial website.
Edwin Tan

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Circumnews staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: hello im try to find the website to sing up in circumnews and i dont find it
6/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Circumnews staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Circumnews?