US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

This is a Ripoff outfit.
Just know that i have contacted the FTC with all the below information and it appears the FTC are already aware of them and are going to break some bones real soon.

They have a chain of websites that have the same look and feel and
they basically create new domain names each time one of their domains gets too many complaints.,,,,,,,,,,

The difference between the sites is minor to non existent.
Its a simple tactic , you guys are complaining about while tomorrow it will be named , if has too many complaints then they create etc etc..
So basically while you guys complain about they already moved on to create a different website name that will get all the flack from that point.

Here is how the scam works:
1.They have an affiliate network called "Affiliatebuzz":
Affiliates are website owners (in this case movie websites) that put the ads for affiliatebuzz websites (such as on their domains. Usually they have banners aimed to trick customers showing movies still in theater and some kind of "download now" button , a video that starts and requests you to register or some other form of trickery. Each time an affiliate brings a customer (a sucker) they pay him 10$ - 16$ per registration so these affiliates are highly motivated tp continue doing this.

2.The customer(you) visiting the affiliate site clicks on a banner or whatever and gets sent to on of the affiliatebuzz sites such as thinking he will get the movie he clicked on.
3.The website tells the customer it's just a free trial and the customer, thinking he will get the movie he initially clicked on registers for the free trial.
The terms of the sale are very shady (on purpose) making the customer not really aware what he is actually buying and what it will actually cost him.

4.After registering it is very hard to cancel. This part i am sure all the good people in this forum are aware of so i will not elaborate.

Statistically many of you will not notice the charges for a while or are not aware of your consumer rights (like chargebacks) and this is how this outfit survived so far.

But good news! blatant scams like this NEVER last long and frankly I'm surprised they didn't get their merchant account suspended and a major lawsuit up until now.
But the FTC is working on these guys .
The way the FTC operates, they take a while to gather all the evidence and they do it quietly. Once they are done they hit fast and hard with a millions of dollars lawsuit backed by top law firms. It doesn't matter is the site is in US,UK or whatever, the FTC has very long hands.
So stay tuned because justice is on it's way.

And sorry for all of the people who got suckered in by this fraud.

Stole my mony!! Keeep out!
They said I had a premium membership, never heard about before!!
They can't prove that I have / had accepted a premium membership!!
..And they stopped responding to my emails!

Watch out - sign up for this site and you actually become a member of 4 sites (four that I found anyway): PushPlay, Cineble, ItsHD, ReelHD, Yes - I know it was stupid to sign up for a free trial (continuing 2.95/month after) but it had Verified by Visa so I thought it was safe. I was looking through my browser history the next day and found these sites I did not visit. When I typed my username in to these other sites Viola- I wasn't even aware I was a member!!!! Exact same spout about free trials and there contact numbers were all 1-2 digits different. MAKE SURE YOUR NOT CHARGED FOR EACH SITE! Luckily, I called the company within 2 days of signing up- they sent me a notice to cancel and one to refund $0.95 < 15 DAY FREE Trial my ass > you can get free shows and movies off UTorrent. I'm tempted to cancel my visa. I will be much more careful in the future.

They ask for credit card details for free membership, then they don't have any films you searched for or which are worth watching and finally then charge you to cancel your free membership... and from other reviews it appears they try everything they can to keep on taking money from you...

Also be aware they operate under lots of different names with the same IP address:
cinamuse, cinemaden, filmlush, and flixaddict, among others

well i was watching you tube aand i seen the ad for free movies but whenn i logged on it didnt show the movie that it advertised aslo it took me to another site and asked for a credit card then i had to buy something and they said if i cancel my percription that they would cancel my free you hear me my free movies now how can you cancel something thats free or suppose to be free.

The website asks for your personal information to get one month of free movies. They want your credit card information. If it is free, why do they need your credit card number? They say that you will not be charged unless you select a premium membership or you purchase something. What do you actually get for free? This does actually seem like free movies online. I am not sure that actually exists. It costs money to get the rights to movies to distribute them, so therefore you would charge customers for the service.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Cineble staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: OK, So I fell for this scam too, and I put in my credit card number and was trying to make my account but it said that my card was declined and to try a different card. Then when I went to try and log in from the home page of the site it said invalid username or password. Therefore, I don't think my accound actually was made. Does this mean I am clear and they don't have my credit card number and I won't get charged? Or has this happened to someone else and you actually did get charged?
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Cineble staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?