US Government's NSF

67%
Categories: Cigarettes
Tel: +373.3246546
allcigarettesonline@gmail.com

People interested in Cigarettehouse.net are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

lindat33
4/23/14

I order online very often and I know all the process of online orders. Just believe me, problems with orders may appear on any web-site as in this process are involved a lot of parties, not only you as a Customer and Seller but also postal service, payment company, banks, Customs and so on. Of course Customer cannot contact all these intermediaries that is why Customer Support exists. Customer Support of cigarettehouse works as it should work. They just need time to receive replies from this intermediaries as well.

taceyg
4/18/14

Being a regular Customer of cigarettehouse I can tell that it is one of the web-sites where Customer service is better is in another similar web-sites. They answer my e-mails quickly and are always ready to solve any questions that appear with my orders.

stever7
12/27/10

cigarette house offered $6 Christmas Discount on orders of 6 or more cartons. I placed my order but did not complete it as the $6 discount never showed up. cigarette house put the order thru anyway!! I immediately informed them the order was not correct and NOT authorized. 2 days later they e-mailed they could not cancel as cigarettes had been shipped! Too bad they did not pay attention sooner.