US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.7202492374
chinabuye.com@protecteddomainservices.com

55 Reviews for ChinaBuye

Review Highlights

I attempted to contact customer service and got no replies.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/8/14

My first order was all OK but the second one is still an nightmare.

If you feel urge to buy from them stay away from items 66886 YL6007 and 66829 YL6015 'cause they were printed without black channel resulting in washed-out apperance, A5249 was folded while the color wasn't cured so it has color-transfers all over looking stained, 73831 is very, very bad attempt to copy what's advertised.
I can send photos to anyone interested (I sent them to them too, but simply got ignored).

Communication sucks, they bann reviews (substantiated with photos) wich lack glorifying expressions for their product, someone behind nick "Anna" simply ignore all your questions and proposals to send the products as advertised (obviously they don't have them as such) and as correspondence got hotter trying to offer some ridiculous amount of "compensation money" (ranging from 6-10% of the value of faulty products) to your next order, like you just changed your mind out of caprice and don't want the items anymore.

6/23/14

I am sure those who are mentioning positive response here are actually all fake persons. For sure they are the china bye person only. For sure this company is totally fake. I ordered an Android TV box for US$ 119, the item came after almost 20 days. The piece was a $#*! it did not work at all. When I wrote to them then I could understand what the company is.
For more than one and half month they lingered the matter. I challenged them the item was not tested they gave false statement the piece is tested and asked me for videos for malfunction.
When I send videos then they said they offer me solution, then they ask me to take the item to local workshops to check for repair and when I send them the repair cost they start to say something different. They were insisting to take the piece and pay them additional US$ 40 and they will send me new item. This is again some trick to take some more money. They were also insisting me to keep the not working piece. Just imagine at what price they buy their items so they are ready to offer something which costs US$119 at US$40.
I even said send me the new item if it works I will return the old piece but they never do that as they themselves know all their products are faulty.
Imagine how much time I have wasted to make this item work, I wrote them several times but they are total liars and will keep on insisting the same thins again and again.
Never trust this company as they are complete liars and a bull$#*! company with all fake customer support.
So friends please be careful on this fake online reseller. You can contact me at pb2984@rediffmail.com for any testimony of what I have said. I have copies of all the communications.

5/30/14

If you want to die an especially horrible death, buy your e-cigarette battery chargers from CHINABUYE.

These have been cleverly designed to explode any batteries you are silly enough to fit them to. They have no regulators. You have to guess how long it will take before they explode. And, if you happen to guess wrong, your house goes up in smoke.

It’s an example of delightful Chinese quirkiness. Like the melamine the Chinese put in milk powder.

Here’s a pic of what happens. The exploded battery (top) has been super-overcharged by the unregulated CHINABUYE battery charger (left) and exploded through the top end shooting flames and hot metal across the room. If you are lucky, your house does not go up in smoke and/or you don’t lose an eye.

Sigh. No way of posting the pic here.

5/17/14

Avoid this site. After 51/2 months my order hasn't been delivered, and no refund has been given despite the long correspondence.

4/21/14

I think all you people need to review yourself before you review this company.
If you didn't write in the box and specify for your smart phones (android) what language you want your phone In then it is your fault. There are many countries this company provides for, and therefore it is your responsibility to inform the company of all required needs. This Company is great in the mere fact it supplies you the customer with a DIRECTION box at the payment area. People that are giving bad reviews on delivery time, well they do state this on there site, it will take such and such a time and each shipping company has shipping regulations. Example: If you send items with batteries and ship them with a shipping company that does not deliver items with batteries. Chinabuye.com has too re-order the items you require and put them with the proper shipping company that accepts items with batteries. People that wait longer periods to have your items sent to you. maybe it is you countries customs regulations and not Chinabuyes fault. So please Review yourselves before putting up bad reviews of this company thank you.

4/19/14

DON’T BUY FROM CHINABUYE…. AVOID BUING FROM HERE….YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY…
I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE COUNTINOUSLY AT THEIR FORUM AND THEY DELETE IT WITHOUT ANSWERING OR APOLOGIZING. I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS MESSAGE FOR 7 MONTHS AS THE TIME I WAS WAIING MY ORDER. I WILL PROTECT US MANY CUSTOMERS I CAN FROM YOU… BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER HONOUR SITES THAT PEOPLE CAN BUY….
Let me share my experience with you.
I have made my order on 17 September 2013. Total value 93,81 $. After 3 months, on December 15 2013, I mailed them that my order No. 100454021 hasn’t come to me. That was the second time. My previous order delayed also and they had to resend it to me.
After several emails they asked me 30 $ more to resend the order and then they asked for 20$ telling me that if the first order came to me I could keep both. In the beginning I didn’t want that but I knew that I was going to lose my money. So I paid again 20$ telling them that if I deliver a second order I was not going to accept it so it could be turned back.
The months were passing again and nothing came to me. At last I received my order on April 9 2014, seven (7) months after. But the order was not proper. Instead for a power adapter for my laptop they send me a mini router that I didn’t need. I mailed them again on April 9 2014 so that we find a solution because I have paid an order more money than it should be but no answer came.
I am writing all my adventure with Chinabuye for you to know the dangers buying from them. It is the only way I have to pay them for their “good” services.
NEVER AGAIN…
ElDour

4/4/14

Today I am going to review about chinabuye.com .Today i will tell you about my real experience While Shopping at chinabuye.com.As we all know there are millions of sites now a days and these are increasing day by day.There are enough sites that we cannot browse all the sites and can not check every site thats why for this purpose i am going to tell you about a trusty And wonderful Online shopping site.I am not saying that this site is perfect and best among all the sites but i am saying this that this site is worth of shopping .Just suppose you make an order in an online shooping site about which you do not know it will give you your order or not .But chinabuye.com i give you the guarantee that this site is legitimate And It is not a fraud site.I bought A lot of things one of which is a mp4 Player some weeks ago about which i am going to tell you .
All the things i bought from chinabuye are awesome but this mp4 player is really wonderful and amazing among all of them.Its manufacturing is really good.All the things are of high quality .Its screen is really good And resolution quality is also fantastic.This mp4 players shape is rectangle and has many features like multifuntion, such as FM radio, voice recorder and E-book, etc.. With the common USB interface, you can charge, download and renew music conveniently. Also included is an external speaker along with a 2.5mm earphone slot, so you can listen alone or share with others. The capacity of digital mp4 can be up to 8GB(built-in).
The color OF Mp4 Is black
The shape of Mp4 is rectangle
The type screen of mp4 is OLED screen
The total memory of Mp4 is built-in 8GB.It Is amazing isn't it?
The power of Mp4 Is built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, directly connect with PC via USB cable for re-charging
The data transferring interfaceof It is USB 2.0 High Speed
The materialof which Mp4 is made is aluminum outer shell
The multifunction, such as FM radio, voice recorder, WMA, e-book,etc.
The charging time of It is About 2~ 3 hours
The dimension of Mp4 is followoing With which you can know the actual length and width of Mp4 player
7x4x0.9cm/2.76x1.57x0.35 for body
3.4x2.8cm/1.34x1.1inch for LCD screen

Things Included In Package are as follows
One MP4 player
One USB cable
One stereo earphone
Above Is the description of products of chinabuye And below Is Some description about The chinabuye site.

The design of the site is good, easy to navigate, shows products on the first page itself and can easily navigate to different categories without reloading the page or any kind of hassle.You will Not Be Bother While browsing In Chinabye Site.

The main advantage of this new design is it helps the users to locate what they want directly, rather than roaming round and round which most of the users feel frustrated and leave the site. Chinabuye.com has enough categories that can fill a page, that shows that its a big company with broad variety of products.

Now question arises After Choosing a product how to Order That product So In this Regard The Answers to your questions Is As Follows

Chinabuye.com has enough categories to go through and select your product ranging from cloths to electronic gadets, once you have selected your product of choice then the only extra work is, you need to register before you can place the order. Registration is free of cost, you just need a valid E-mail address to complete the registration. The registration process is hassle free and can be completed within a few min.

Once you have the account setup then you can place the order. If you have any coupon codes, you may enter one and get the appropriate discounts which ranges from 5% to 10%. These codes are usually given by affiliate sites but you can also request the Chinabuye.com itself for discounts and the support team will help you if there are any offers going on.

Once these processes are completed, you can request the type of shipping you prefer with insurance for your product. If you choose insurance then, if the product doesn't reach you, Chinabuye.com will ship another product without any extra cost. There is an integrated calculator too which will take your address, shipping choice, insurance etc into consideration and give you the final price you have to pay.

After putting The Order The methods of payment Is As follows
Chinabuye.com is one of the few sites I have seen which offers multiple payment options to help their customers purchase the product according to their ease. The have ..
Credit cards
Paypal
western union money transfer
Web money
Pay by points (ill discuss about it next)
All the methods are safe for payment (as we know). We havent seen the "https" or called as Secure http connection till now which for some users may not feel safe to use their creditcards, if you feel so you can choose other methods of payment.
Chinabuye Also Has very Unique Feature .This is a unique feature provided by Chinabuye.com to promote their sales and know how their product is.
You can give review about the products listed on their site and once it is approved you will be awarded 20 points / review. This is a unique site where do not say to give positive reviews but they expect actual and true reviews, i have seen a few sites where they only approve good reviews about their site but this site does not do so, even if you award just 1 star to a product and if it is genuine review they approve that too and in fact they will get a team to work on it and improve the product seeing the pro's & con's provided by you. You even get points for uploading an image or a video of the product you bought.

100 points = 1$ , do the math and then using the points redeem page you can order the products, at the payment section you can choose the option pay by points and the equal amount of points will be deducted from your account.

One Of The best Feature IS The Forum Of Chinabuye. Chinabuye.com has set up a forum for users to share their views, know the product well and even clarify any doubts they are having. They can even ask other members who have bought the same product to see how it is and how it functions. Directly you can ask question on the product page itself and a representative will answer your question.

Post sales also is of the same quality in this site. All the products you order will be tested before shipping and sent, if for some reason there is a fault or anything is not what you expected then, you can contact the support team and they usually reply within 1 day and clarify your issues.
As A Whole Site Chinabuye is very very awesome ,gorgeous And A Site Which is worthy of shopping Online.

3/7/14

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

So this is the first time that I have used this company and this WILL BE MY LAST. I ordered this product 10 days ago and paid extra for the DHLexpedited shipping (3-7 days for it to arrive) . Guess what, still not tracking info because THEY STILL HAVEN'T MAILED THE PACKAGE. I have emailed them several times and if they answer at all, they say the same thing "thanks for your patience." People its time to get companies like this out of the american market. We are easy prey due to theirLOW BALL pricing. But I wish now that I would have paid full price for a phone bought in the USA. Grant it, it still comes from abroad but at least we can minimize the risk. PLEASE CONSIDER YOU WILL HAVE PROTECTION AND EVENTUALLY PAYPAL WILL SHUT THEM DOWN WITH ENOUGH COMPLAINTS.

2/10/14

Do not ever buy from this company. I bought a phone for $150 from them and it lasted exactly 1 week. It arrived after 60 days which doesn't give me time to raise with Paypal. They have not answered any of my emails and have now banned me from their forums on their website. Please go to www.chinabuye.com and read the posts under bazza522000.

2/7/14

On September 22, 2013 I ordered and PAYED the item (Simple Casual Round Dial Men's Quartz Wrist Watch - White/Black Dial). The order number is 100456378. I can not even communicate with CHINABUYE.COM because the order is older than 3 months. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS STORE!

1/10/14

I order but only some received , the rest I am still waiting for e liquid .
Very disappointed because no answer to my complain ..
I would not recommend this company ..

12/20/13

As a lot of other people here stated, this is a SCAM- like business. The only thing they have close to a e-shop is the name copied from e-bay (buye, LOL). Products are of cheap quality and most of the time they are defective (ordered a few times always with problems).

I guess this is just the chineze way! They will NOT accept to refund any defective products unless you open a Paypal dispute. And considering they deliver in a looong time, you need to be quick about it upon receiving. DON'T WASTE ANY TIME WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT! They're just there to make you waste time and you'll probably miss your 45 days Paypal dispute term.

Here.s my latest experience with them, just to confirm that. Unbelievably they asked me to cancel the dispute and then they will refund!! After rejecting that each time (obviously once you cancel the dispute there's noting you can do so they are free not to send you any money back):

Produc is defective

Client
The card reader doesn't recognize any SD cards. Only thing that is recognized is a USB flash drive, but no cards. Please refund!

Staff : Selina
Dear Customer. Thanks for notify us this issue.do you have other memory cards to test the card reader again?such as TF card?

Client
I tried it with SD cards and microSD cards as that's why I purchased the item for. I don't have any TF card and I won't get one as I need a card reader for the cards that I have, not different cards to test a broken reader.

Staff : Selina
Dear customer , if 2 cards no work,we though the card reader damaged, how about offer $1.9 as shipping cost and then we resend a new one to you?

Client
I don't need another potential damaged product, especially for some extra cost. Also I'm not willing to wait for another 30 days + for the replacement to arrive. It is not my fault you delivered a faulty product, please refund the full cost ASAP or I'll have to open a Paypal case.

Staff : Selina
Dear customer. We just have the item price $3.89,how about we credit $3 to your next order?please understand,the item works normal before we shipped,sometimes maybe damaged on transport.

Client
I'm NOT INTERESTED in any credit on your website, as I'm not planning on ordering from you EVER AGAIN! AGAIN, it is not my fault if the product was damaged before or during your transport service! I want a full refund and I'll be opening a PayPal dispute for this

Staff : Selina
Dear customer. Well,if you prefer a refund ,please close the dispute first and then we will issue a refund to you account.

Client
Are you serious?!?! Do you think I'm stupid? The dispute will be closed automatically once the refund is issued, so carry on or else Paypal will take care of it. As a result of your extremely BAD customer services, I will make sure this will be heard of on a lot of forums and various sites.

11/18/13

In my experience using chinabuye.com, I find the way how to buy great quality items in such a 1 stop shop.
i am recommend to everyone the buy from them, Everything is good for them and payment is secure. This site has a lot of variety of all gadgets so it is a perfect on stop shop. But in General, this site is very good as per quality and price and variety of the products and of course, shipping is free.

11/7/13

I have read reviews all over the net about this company. They just started to advertise on one of my favorite website's.
This unfortunely is something that I do not care for about it. I wish they would take into consideration how shady and misleading this company is. It s quite obvious from all of the negative reviews.
So, thank god I did some research before ordering from them.
This is just to let chinabuye know that thanks to other customers getting the word out on them...
They are losing..

11/6/13

Have ordered several times and have had no problems. Shipping has been quick and goods ok. Only problem is if u ask technical questions on products they dont seem to understand

11/5/13

Dear customer Thanks for the video,we have to explain that we tested it before shipped and everything is in good condition. considering it take a long time for return and the shipping cost also no cheap .how about we sale a new one to you in half price,that 't mean you just repay $39 ,USD,and we will resend a new one to you without return anything.meanwhile ,could you please close the dispute for us? looking forward to your reply.

Means : you have spent $100 on this order.But u didnot get the product in working condition. Now you are stuck. Pay us another $39 and we will send you broken garbage again. and then.........

watch video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gT58o2TBss

Veteran Reviewer
9/25/13

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, tablets, laser pointers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all... textiles like underwear and cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. This goes for palm reading too. Also it is interesting how the positive reviews on these pages are full of single reviewers with 4-6 helpful each hmmm. You decide for yourself.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.

9/25/13

to buy some things well but not for this phone. buy one that at first they said that if it worked in my country. and then changed the information, only worked in Brazil. never answered my claims.

they misspell their mobile data saying that work in "X" country and then correct the error.

9/20/13

This is my order ID 100434497 After I order No delivery ,Not contacted , No refunds ,No talking I try to send a message but did not respond from they Web spam is a scam from china fraudulent

7/16/13

ChinaBuye is huge disappointment not only for consumers but for dropship clients as well. They absolutely don't care since they receive money and moreover they never return your money if you pay them, and if I say never it explicitely means even the situation, if the product is sold out and they're not able to dispatch the order. They offer you some ridiculous offers like % discount for order over $15 or to pick another item (however almost all the time there's nothing similar to formerly ordered item). If some shipment is lost, they never refund you, the same situation is with damaged products. Their 30 days Money back guarantee is simply lie. I advise all consumers/dropshippers to avoid chinabuye - the so called 'online shop', if you want to receive what you have ordered. All of these positive reviews are of course fake, just check the english and you'll recognize the chinese way of communication.

6/27/13

Purchased 75$ worth of goods 2 months ago open a ticket a month ago keept been told wait another week or two when got fedup and asked for the goods to be delivered or refounded (tracking still states arrived to uk customs about 2 months ago but parcel obviously lost in post) purchased postal insurance with the order the responses are to pay 40 50 30$ to have parcel resend or possibly pay prtial refound or order another 100 200 300 us$ worth of goods to resend the order do not trust put claim to paypal immediately and claim your money back. Will chase them through cc company for frodulent transaction

6/24/13

Good Chinese shop with wide assortment of goods! Fast delivery and responsive support!

5/25/13

I liked them, honest seller, good quality of their products, low prices and free shipping, the first time I bought 4gb micro sd last year, so fast delivery, I am satisfied with their service, then decided to become their customers.
thanks

5/16/13

very nice, I always trust my spending on them, lots of good stuff at low prices and free shipping

5/15/13

if i made 10 orders the 9 was with problem...
not a good site..had many problems..everytime the told u to calm down and have a 5% discount at your next order..
the possibility to send my orders like i want ??
I AM GONNA TRY TO STAY AWAYYYYYY....

5/2/13

hi i'm from the caribbean island
i order stuff from this site OCTOBER 2012 i received my order APRIL 2013
it toke me 6 MONTHS to receive my order from CHINABUYE
NOT HAPPY AT ALL !!!!

4/11/13

It's scam site. Supplied defective and untested products. When you make a complaint to the product then the game of attrition starts. First they want the image or video of products. then offer such a new product with half the price, then offer this new product to the third of the price, etc.

It is a very sophisticated scam. If you agree to pay extra for the same product or cancel all, in both cases Chinabuye won and you do not have a product that works or money.

In my case it was a mini wireless keyboard $ 22.19 and on the end I gave up of all.

Please, do not waste your money, time and nerves on that site.

3/9/13

China Buye = The worst costomer service I've ever had. I purchased a phone from them that arrived dead on arrival. Not working. They still will not replace it unless I send them more money.

Here's my conversation with them over a months time. As you can see it's a total joke.

Me: I received a defective phone. Does not work. Please send replacement. Thanks

Staff : Sophie
Dear friend, very sorry for this problem. Please kindly run out of the battery and then fully charge it about 12 hours. If it still doesn't work, could you please kindly send us an video for checking? You can send to my email: order@chinabuye.com. Please kindly mention your order number and main issues. For any inconvenience, please accept my sincere apologize. Best regards. Eileen
Please rate this response

Me:
Hi, as requested I've included a link to a video showing the problem with the m1 phone I ordered. In the video I show my green m1 phone is working (I bought this one last year). The black m1 phone I purchase from chinabuye two weeks ago powers up but never connects to the sim network. I've tried multiple sim cards and searched for network but it never connects to network. As you can see the sim works in my green m1 phone but not the black m1 phone that I just purchased. Please advise. Thank you.

Staff: Sophie
Dear friend, could you please kindly try some more place? How about we replace you a new at 15USD? For any inconvenience, please accept my sincere apologize. best regards Eileen

Me:
As you can see the black phone that I just purchase from you is defective. It does not detect sim network on ANY SIM CARD. I've tried three sim cards now and it does not register a network of any kind. I've spent a week now and it does not work and it has never worked. It is defective so I should not have to pay you any more money. Please send replacement. Please see attached images. Regards,

See attachments

Staf: Sophie
Please confirm me you use 2G or 3G sim card? Sophie

Me:
Hi Sophie, I use two different Sim Cards. Both are 3g I believe. Both sim cards work perfectly in the Green M1 Phone but both do NOT work in the Black M1 Phone at all.

Staff: Sophie
so sorry about this, could you try to repair it in your local city then we can give you some discount,ok? mini

Me:
I don't understand. I purchase this phone from you and it's defective... I doesn't work... dead on arrival. Now you want me to pay more money to have it fixed? Repair costs will be more than what I paid for the phone.

Staff : Sophie
Okay, friend, how about we replace you a new and you may need to pay half price we can also provide you a tracking number. Hope it will be okay for you. Eileen
Response Rating: 1

Me:
I am happy to send the defective phone back to you but I won't pay for return shipping as it is a defective product you shipped to me in the first place. Apparently you're not willing to resolve this issue without further cost to me, the customer. Please just refund my purchase. Thank,

Staff : Eileen
Dear friend, could we resend you a new which you may need to pay 10USD? Or you can choose some item about 30 USD in this link:http://www.chinabuye.com/product/points/redeem and you just need to pay 10USD. Any suggestion, please let me know. Eileen

3/8/13

good site. it have many items for cool price + free shipping

1/14/13

I ordered the AK09 + Tri Band Touch Screen Watch Phone. This product is not as described. Described functions can not be performed because they are not in the product menu. Customer Support tells $#*!. (Sorry)
My negative comments are not added to the product feedback.

12/17/12

Bought a 56$ tablet and it worked for just over 1 month (the warranty on the site is 1 month for everything). They refused to give me a refund. After a long process of many forum threads and a long help ticket (totalling 10-15 responses), I then made a long descriptive post in the forums called Bad Experience (it was a second post, the first post was before I got into contact with ChinaBuye).

They deleted my newest post which outlined how they refused to make any exception due to the horrible product and the fact that I'm a new customer and this would shatter any trust I'd have with them. They also banned my forum account so that I couldn't respond to anyone else who ran into similar problems.

I've also noticed that they do not post bad reviews, I made a review for the tablet and how it barely survived 4 weeks. It was under my account (and still is) but doesn't show up among the reviews for the product itself (when a person is considering a purchase).

12/10/12

I ordered $180 worth of goods on 9th September, paid for DHL. By the 27th they finally sent out my package - or so I thought. When I recieved it, only half of my package was in there, with the other half coming via HK Post because they "miscalculated" postage. Its now the 10th of December and the package hasn't even reached my country, nobody knows where it is. Paypal wont even let me open a dispute because its been more than 45 days since i've paid. I contacted HK post & they told me the sender refused to co-operate so they couldnt open an enquiry as to where the item is.

I continually ask for a refund or for them to send my items again - any decent business would be MORE than happy to OFFER a refund or replacement. EVERYDAY I email this company and they NEVER have any answers other than "wait 1 more week" They offered me a 2% discount on my next order and said if I pay $55US they will post my items again. I have stated time and time again all I want is a refund to cover my unrecieved goods ($102) so I dont have to deal with them again and they REFUSE to provide me with a refund - instead keep offering me $20 gifts from their reward page.

This company is THE WORST. I suggest NOBODY bother with them, their customer service is terrible, over 2 months + 100 messages later and they still fail to provide me with basic customer service - THEY sent my items via HK Post when I PAID FOR DHL WITH INSURANCE, THEY should be reimbursing me for the loss of my product - or at the very least - sending it out via DHL since it's what I paid for.

12/7/12

I am new to chinabuye.com. Last November 23, 2012, I ordered 2 ainol novo legend tablets and chose ems for shipping. I received my orders 12 days later. The products arrived with no defects. As of now, I am again placing orders for tablets and others. I am from the Philippines and I really appreciate chinabuye.com's service. I am looking forward for my second shipment this December as they will be gifts for Christmas. Thank you for helping small resellers like us.
Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

11/3/12

It did delivered the cell phone to me but was a used with more than ten Chinese numbers in and two batteries, each battery worked for less than 5 months, also there is no US map for the GPS. It can not be worse than this experience.

10/25/12

I like ChinaBuye, where I ordered my flashlight stuffs in bulk. They did dropshipped without much delay and with free ship cost. Good and reliable service. Rates are quite cheaper and worth in quality. I like the different creative gadgets i love to buy for my son. Cool site!

10/8/12

This web store cannot be trusted.

My first order with Chinabuye.com was more or less ok, it arrived within a month. 3 months later, I placed the 2nd order with them. This one never arrived. The tracking number only shows it was accepted for mailing at some postal office in China, but nothing more. I cannot even be sure the tracking number they gave me was really for my order.

All attempts to contact Chinabuye customer service were complete waste of time. First, they replied with general polite talk asking me to wait a little more, again and again. After two weeks of senseless correspondence they stopped responding. Clearly, their goal was to sit through 45 days allowed for PayPal dispute to be opened. They took my money and did not care much about anything else.

Do not trust Chinabuye.com. Do not trust their faked self-promoting reviews. Do not trust their customer service promises when they reply to you. Open PayPal dispute with them no later than in 30 days. Never order moderately expensive items from them. And better stay away from them at all.

9/26/12

Myself, my sister, and my son all three placed our first orders with this company within a day or so of one another. All of us received those orders in a timely manner, (less than a month after placing the order), and were very happy with our merchandise. Because of this, we all three placed second orders.

Approximately a month after our first orders, we all three separately placed our second orders. 25 days after placing my 2nd order, it was still stuck in "processing" status and Chinabuye could not, or would not provide me with a tracking number despite the fact that they claimed, repeatedly, that it had been shipped. I had to go through PayPal to receive a refund for that order. I am, perhaps foolishly, allowing Chinabuye one more chance to keep me as a customer and placed another order with them on 9/23/2012. We shall see how they handle that order.

My sister has not yet received her second order despite the fact that the shipment supposedly arrived in the USA on 09/04/2012 and my son has not yet received his second order despite the fact that Chinabuye claims it arrived in the USA on 08/28/2012. Please note that the shipments are supposed to be routed through California and we all live in Texas - a distance we could DRIVE in 2 days time. Both my sister and my son have now opened PayPal disputes on their second orders.

To be quite honest, I am not quite sure what to think of this company. A little voice in the back of my head tells me that Chinabuye intentionally"does good" with that first test order in hopes that you will return and order something more expensive so that they can then string you along long enough to make it too late to file a claim with PayPal for unshipped and never received merchandise. I do know that I will never, EVER again recommend them to anyone for anything.

9/8/12

i made 3 orders of mobiles about 3 weeks ago, and then i claimed in their forum that my orders weren't still shipped, and what did they do? they simply banned of the forum, here is the proof. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/bannedua.jpg/
i just applied 3 paypal claims, I STRONG WARN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE.
THEY ARE A SCAM SITE, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

8/15/12

Received a wristwatch which was scratched. Notified customer service with attached photos requesting replacement or refund. Response was next order I placed of $30 would receive $5 off. Never again.

Expert Reviewer
6/11/12

Note that this sites has many shills here! After every bad report you get a few fake new IDs that post 5-star comments. They are all fake.

Note that the site uses a fake (= not linked) 'Paypal Verified' logo. That is a clear indication that they are not the most honest.

6/8/12

hello everybody,i am from bulgaria.i discovered chinabuye.com soon,but i have allredy made 8 orders,and everything is working verry nice,so far.i had only one problem with one gsm phone but we resolve that problem verry quikqly.all my orders came in time,and so i can tell you thank yuo chinabuye.

5/29/12

They are paying people to give positive reviews..Here is what I got,

Dear Customer ,
Good NewS !
Thank you for supporting chinabuye.com and we are appreciate all kind comments about chinabuye from you.
Chinabuye Launched a new promotion for all Old friends.
First : you just continue submitting your review on below Chinabuye.com Review page:
1>http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ChinaBuye_SoundAsia_Technology_Co_Limited
2>http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.chinabuye.com
3>http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.chinabuye.com

Second: We really hooe that you share positive experience with all friends.
Of course, your encouragement will promote us to redouble our efforts to provide better products and services.
For your Each Kind review will Get 300 points from Chinabuye.com.

Third´╝Ü Please attention it :
When your points accumulated to 3000 these Points can be purchased any products in the following links as money (100 points=1 USD) .
(http://www.chinabuye.com/product/points/redeem).
when you submit a review please send the link to email (info@chinabuye.com ).
According to the comments submitted by you, we will grant 300 points to your account.
Any confusion please contact with chinabuye.com for an answer in time.
Thank you participation and support of all Friends.
Look forward to your further reply !

2012-05-29

best regards
nicole

Fax: (0086) 755-61104197

E_mail: info@chinabuye.com
Website: http://www.chinabuye.com

4/12/12

I have done orders for some E-liquid and other e-cig accesories... handling and shipping has been smooth, but when virginia and herb liquid arrived it was not correct product! Virginia was pure menthol taste and herb was vanila taste(even the label on the bottle was vanilla)
Have been in touch with coustumer service and they inform me it is correct: virgina is menthol and herb is vanilla....
Conclution is they do have incorrect info on the website about, at least, these products... Beware!!! I will never ever buy from them again, because I have no idea what they might send me!

3/23/12

)))) discount coupon 5% 6108azh

2/21/12

Here is the deal. The site is great on prices and their products are pretty nice as well. The disadvantage to buying from them is their level of service. So, as long as you order something, get it, and everything is as you ordered, Great! But I ordered a Touch screen windows smartphone and I needed English but the phone I got was in Russian. So after a couple of weeks trying to get them to send me the software to fix it, I had to pay for shipping to send it back to them. It took four weeks for them to get it, and another two weeks for them to "test" it. I purchased the phone on Dec 4th as a Christmas present. It is not Feb 21st and I still do not have this "Christmas Present". They hardly speak English so do not try to call them, they will just hang up on you because they can't understand what your saying. You have to email them, and since Dec 21 I have sent them 91 emails back and forth on the situation, which still isn't fixed. They have the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my life. LITERALLY!! So if you do order something from them. Read every detail. Make sure it is the correct language and read all specifications to ensure you do not have to return or exchange your product and you should be fine!!

1/20/12

Very bad !!!
I have never received my alreday payed order and had to argue over 3 month (!) for a re-send or a repayment.
customer support does not deserve the name, they not even try to help you. very lousy.
ps: many faked 5* reviews here..

1/10/12

DONT BUY HERE SOMETHING
NO SERVICE
THEY WANT MOME MONEY AFTER YOU PAY...

*LIKE YOU PAY 100 USD THEY ASK FOR 20 MORE

* THEY SEND THE GOODS AFTER 5/6 WEEKS
* I GET A EXTRA INVOICE FROM DHL BECAUSE THEY DONT FILL THE FORM ON THE RIGHT WAY + 28 EURO !!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS HELL COMPANY

10/18/11

CAUTION! I ordered a 1280x960 30fps watch. This company sent me the wrong item. The watch I recieved records at 720x480 at 24fps. WAY OFF. I sent them the screenshots of the resolution properties. They admit fault and would help me. The first option I got was "Pick a $5 item and we will send it to you free of charge." I said NO. I want what I paid for. They contacted the distributor. They admitted it was wrong but want me to send the watch back and they will send me the new one. Problem is, I am looking at $27 to ship it back. I only paid $32 to begin with. I asked them to send me a return slip or send me the correct item. They then refused to do anything but restate the options above. I posted my issue in the forum for others to see. What happens? They ban me. Great! Now the ban bad reviewers. I contacted the FTC who put me in touch with econsumer.org. Since they are registered in the US, Legal action is possible. I contacted PayPal who told me, if the vendor decides to refund it, we will. What kind of service is this? I only wanted what I gave them my money for. PLEASE! Do not spend ANY money at this site. I will post my whole conversation with them. PLEASE tell everyone you know looking to buy overseas to NOT shop here. I have bought from dealextreme and never had a problem, but CHINABUYE will take your money and not help you. I also noticed that MANY review sites have the same things on them. They post reviews thenselves to skew the numbers. for every low rating, they post a high one. This company is 100% a scam and does not do anything to help the customer. I am going to see about setting up a facebook page just to show the negative issues they have. Recap. I bought an item, got the wrong one, every option I was given was to spend $20 or more. Nice...

10/9/11

JUST READ ABOUT THOSE POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND I AM NOT HAPPY THAT PAYPAL FAILED THEM

8/18/11

I"ve dealt with this outfit twice, two of the three things I ordered did not work. Their customer service "SUCKS"

The Best Electronics Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber