US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.2022531288

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Not only was unwilling to do anything other than mine my data and the data of every person who signed a petition, without our knowledge or consent, I was unable to get signed petitions from them to forward to the addressees of the Petitions. What I did get, and what the petition signers got were many requests for money in the nature of, "pay us $20, and we'll send your petition to 20 more people", etc. The website was dysfunctional, and there are no employees willing to help, speak to a petitioner, respond to an email from a petitioner or correct errors. I found more than four (4) separate alleged mailing addresses for the company, and letters always came back "Return to Sender, Not Deliverable". Ben Rattray may be the CEO, but his niche marketing of using social justice as a means for creating a revenue stream is a failure, a rip off and a fraud, lacking any transparency or accountability.

Tip for consumers: I waited two years to get any response from anyone at to a Petition I started. I generously signed lots of petitions, and circulated petitions, and I was surprised that was so deliberately indifferent and disinterested in social justice.

Ask Susan about

After swing the email commending that the federal government thinks gay marriage is legal. This is the destruction of the moral decay of this country. The love
between a man and a woman, a man and man
Or a woman and a woman is great . But marriage between a man and a woman should be honored as a sacred place for marriage. No disrespect to any gay person but what an organization like give the one sided view. I'm glad I'm Roman Catholic in my beliefs
It will never become part of my belief

Pittsburgh pa

Ask Jeffrey about

I signed petition for a teen girl that was killed by a psychopath cop and they got like 300 signatures and wanted donations to promote the story I guess. Then they send me an email for a chick-fil a petition to save the chickens and they had 50000 signatures. That is just sick and they seem to promote save the chickens aggressively. I feel dirty even going there.

Ask Frank about

I've been trying to support a couple of petitions for some days, but as soon as I go through the process, I get a message that they don't support my browser ... and go on to recommend that I use one of the browsesr that I'm already using! I don't know whether I've duplicated, trebled or quadrupled my signatures: I suspect they haven't accepted any of them, because they are so anxious to persuade me to download the Google Chrome program that I'm already using. I'm certainly not receiving the usual "thank you" and to please "let zillions of friends know that you have signed this petition ,," Perhaps I should start a petition suggesting that Change,org set their own house in order ... get their act together, and stop wasting our time by their own inadvertence.

Ask Gretchen about

Financed by the same transnational elites that sponsor the civil unrest at Ukraine and Syria. Not a NGO at all, but merely a front for the furthering of the agendas of the western powers and it's backers.

Ask Alessandro about

I am a bleeding-heart liberal (except I don't support legalization of cannabis), but this website is atrocious.

I am 6' 8" and created a petition one day for more leg room on coach flights. Without my permission, they gave my name to dozens and dozens of third parties.

The last thing they want to be is optimistic. I suffer from depression but they still make everything sound scary. I've been much happier now that I no longer receives these parties' emails. My experience led me to conclude that if the Civil Rights Movement had taken place today, Billie Holiday's "Strange Fruit" would have been its anthem instead of "We Shall Overcome."

Not only that but I, like other reviewers here, had no luck with my petitions. They are very much pick & choose about whose (and what) petitions they decide to support.

Ask Eric about

THEY HAVE AN AGENDA AND ITS NOT POSITIVE!! This site is not Valid. It allows its results to be TAMPERED WITH AND MANIPULATED! They are a farse and should be held accountable for tampering with results! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE.

Ask David about

Have been hacked twice recently, both times immediately after signing petitions via Facebook even though I have virus protection. Co-incidence? I don't think so. Did you notice that an ad SUPPORTING Keystone XL as one of petitions they offer? Social change needed? Yes. Petitions a great way to make your voice heard? Yes! BUT NOT VIA CHANGE.ORG!!! Unfortunately they've sold out to the big corps. I'll sign petitions elsewhere and vote with my pocketbook, but not via 'Change'. )'(

Ask Skye about

I have used the service for petitions and find the staff and support very helpful. I have also made some great connections with people who share similar views about important social issues.

Ask Regina about

Sorry there is no box for zero star - so selected the lowest
The intention is good, but exercution id pt-poor
It is nearly impossible to post a pertition.
It is nearly, no - impossible to get tech-assistant.
It is disigned to discurage people from submitting a pertion.
One can say that this site may be funded by the the fed to discourage people from speaking up / out.

Ask ben about

Great petitions. Real change.

Ask LISA about

Used to be cool, but ever since they don't allow news update deletions, that's when started going downhill. My petition: Nintendo, Don't let Princess Peach get kidnapped in anymore games went out of control because I was getting hateful comments on the news updates. I wanted to delete them, but I couldn't. Therefore, I let my mom take over the petition. The staff here aren't very helpful and they changed things up a lot. They don't help advertise either. I highly recommend using another petition site. That's about it.

Ask Paul about

Idiots complaining about Starbucks mostly. Occasional intelligent person makes a petition but any moron can also make a petition to make a Starbucks drink vegan. Yeah that's what its all about Gen Y/Z. ZERO social reform value

Ask bill about

whilst I have signed several petitions that are worthwhile causes I refused to sign one recently as I felt there was a hidden agenda and other implications which were not shared openly with us.I felt that the owner of the petition had their own personal agenda which they were not making clear to us deliberately. I would advise not To just blindly sign anything that appears a moral black-and-white but to be careful what you wish for as the saying goes. If the information is not explain clearly either on or on a parent website then do not sign. this will lead to more transparency and help us make up our own minds. As I say I have signed many petitions which are worthwhile but beware of hidden agendas. As regards themselves there is a web page that appears after you sign Asking if I you would like to spend a considerable sum to petition other persons who may or may not sign it. This is crass and exploitive marketeering and a charitable platform should not be used to make a profit. .reject it immediately. We are trying to help people not line their pockets. Good but be careful

Ask NICK about

over use. they send a petition for everything! I think people just sign anything and dont even check what it is.... they signatures should not be considered legit! this site will petition for anything.

Ask chris about

They use your causes as business. The same they support the rights of animals they give place to conservative groups to promote apartheid. And when you ask them why they are so "tolerant" they say they don't have an agenda. Yes... they have, those who don't have agenda don't have principles and.. what they do with your information? One must be stupid for not believe they sell it

Ask Nasreen about

I just realized how dangerous, not just buggy, this site is, seeing today a case of a lynch mob victory. You can easily fire somebody from a job and destroy their life based on pure allegations you put on, anonymously, just because media are going to spread it. What kind of "social change" is that? I wish there were negative stars here.

I also always google the case before signing any petitions. A number of times important facts in petitions on are distorted or omitted. Anybody can post anything, manipulate people to sign, and manipulate media to spread rumors, no facts are verified. Those whose petitions are valid and scream for help don't benefit from it at all. The site should be renamed into "" or "".

Ask Julia about

Basically, anyone say whatever they like about whoever they like. They do not verify any of the information that people petition for! A site that allows themselves to be used this way, well, whats the difference in & facebook????

Ask Jenny about
3/11/13 a "for profit organization" does violate invididual privacy. It became a cheap board publishing anonymous petitions, individuals vs individuals and does block you the get the chance to verify the petitioner or remove the petition if there is no proof of accusations. instead using the site for social change, anyone can blame you, publish and defame you, being anonymous. They will do nothing about because they are dedicated to get BILLIONS in sponsorship. GET CHANGE ORG REGULATED against privacy violation and monopoly.

Ask azna about

Never, ever, ever sign a petition. The next thing you know, you're getting stacks of their spam, and there's no way to unsubscribe. The "unsubscribe" link only goes to a sign-up page, and there's no way to contact the organization. The "contact" link is also a dummy. All you get is a list of FAQ's that take you in a circle. In short, it's a swindle.

Ask Christine about
12/7/12 allows registering minors under 12 to post anything about anyone violating the rights of others. This kind of sites should prohibit access to minors whose doesn’t know about law

Ask Sin about

Have something that you believe so strongly in and want to change or start a petition about and need signatures. This site is absolutley wonderful if you have a heartfelt mission and want to share it with others and make a difference in your life or the life of others. Here you can start a petition about something you believe in and want to share with the world and get signatures in order to help to make a difference or sign others petitions from all over the world to help to create change and make a difference . Its a great place for people to help oneanother who have the same ideas and beliefs. It really feels like someplace where people come together help eachother and stand together as one.

Ask Marvin about

I just found out this is a private "for profit" site. It appears that many of their so-called victims are professionals.
What brought this to my attention was a supposed victim of the actions of Wells Fargo here in Oakland. A quick online search showed the "victim" was a "professional" borrower and not a victim. That made me delve more deeply into this web site. Not sure where the site got my email.

Ask Mitt about
1,336 helpful votes

Excellent place to bring change to certain issues and certain situation that require the voice of more than one person.

Lives have been changed because of this site and will continue to change because of it.

I always support petitions there for change.

Ask Omega about

Although purports to advocate positive change it should make an effort to at least get the facts straight when it posts a petition. They posted a petition about a mother being charged with vehicular homicide in the death of her child which occurred while she was crossing a dark road outside of the crosswalk with several children. A person hit them and kept going. The driver turned himself in a couple of days later and pled guilty to hit and run. The mother was charged with misdemeanor charges and prosecuted by the Solicitor General's Office. The petition named the District Attorney by name and his office instead of correctly identifying the prosecuting authority. We cannot get in touch or get a reply from anyone at to correct this and it has greatly impacted our ability to do business due to all the folks calling and emailing about a case that we had no authority over. If they will not correct this error then how many other errors are there in the "petitions" they are creating???

Ask kim about

This is a great place where you can make a difference, but don't have to leave the comfort of your own home, or if you don't have that much time.

" raises awareness about important causes and empowers people to take action." That's exactly it- they provide online petitions you can sign, thoughtful articles about social change issues (ie. social entrepreneurship, global poverty, healthcare, human rights, education, environment- just to name a few), and even have job listings.

Ask Britt about

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
A: apparently you have to pay money as it won't allow you to go through to the next page other wise.....STAY WELL CLEAR THIS SITE IS A SCAM!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?