US Government's NSF

info@certifikid.com

▼ Sort by: recent

happyorangrya
8/27/13

Won’t buy any coupon from this website anymore. I only got one coupon but they charged me twice. I did send emails to claim the money. They asked me to check this and check that. And still they didn’t want to refund me. Their system has problems but why waste my time on making so many excuses? Very annoying.

karenz3
5/16/13

This is a really disgusting place. I bought the deal at xtreme and acro gym party place. When I went to the place and tried to set up a birthday appointment. I was shocked by the place. It's so old and shabby. Not sure how they can be a birthday party place. I want to get refund. But they refused. I will tell anyone just to stay away with this disgusting website. ( Certifikid.com.)

kathleenl5
1/11/13

I had a problem with a certifikid purchase of a karate place. I purchased the gift certificate when it was available in November/December and finally had a chance to use it on Wednesday, January 9. The place itself was unkempt and dirty. Not sure the last time the toys were sanitized. Bathroom was also unclean and I didn't want my children using it but I had no choice. The lessons itself were not even worth the discounted price as my children were distracted by all the chaos around it. I submitted a request to certifikid about my experience and that I wanted a refund. I received a response that it was the past their 5-day window refund so they were unable to refund my money. I can't support/trust a company like certifikid if they can't stand by the companies they highlight, do their due diligence and refund dissatisfied customers.