US Government's NSF

Categories: Shopping

▼ Sort by: recent

happyorangrya
8/27/13

Won’t buy any coupon from this website anymore. I only got one coupon but they charged me twice. I did send emails to claim the money. They asked me to check this and check that. And still they didn’t want to refund me. Their system has problems but why waste my time on making so many excuses? Very annoying.

karenz3
5/16/13

This is a really disgusting place. I bought the deal at xtreme and acro gym party place. When I went to the place and tried to set up a birthday appointment. I was shocked by the place. It's so old and shabby. Not sure how they can be a birthday party place. I want to get refund. But they refused. I will tell anyone just to stay away with this disgusting website. ( Certifikid.com.)

kathleenl5
1/11/13

I had a problem with a certifikid purchase of a karate place. I purchased the gift certificate when it was available in November/December and finally had a chance to use it on Wednesday, January 9. The place itself was unkempt and dirty. Not sure the last time the toys were sanitized. Bathroom was also unclean and I didn't want my children using it but I had no choice. The lessons itself were not even worth the discounted price as my children were distracted by all the chaos around it. I submitted a request to certifikid about my experience and that I wanted a refund. I received a response that it was the past their 5-day window refund so they were unable to refund my money. I can't support/trust a company like certifikid if they can't stand by the companies they highlight, do their due diligence and refund dissatisfied customers.

mingc
7/29/12

To: Rachel Rosenberg <rachel@certifikid.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: $5 for $10 Worth of All Natural Meat or Poultry at Whole Foods Market Bethesda

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your reply.

I emailed the question on Mar 5th. I'm very disappointed that my question wasn't answered in a timely manner and now the deal is over.

I did read the information and restrictions section of the deal.

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:36 AM

This deal is over. The vouchers had to be used by March 11. Please be sure to read the Information and Restrictions section of each deal...all the details are laid out there for you!

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:33 PM, wrote:
I never received a reply...

To: "info@certifikid.com" <info@certifikid.com>
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 9:16 PM
Subject: $5 for $10 Worth of All Natural Meat or Poultry at Whole Foods Market Bethesda

Hi,

Could I use 2 of these at the same time?

Thanks,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: $1.50 for 12 oz Dip from Whole Foods Market - Bethesda ($5 Value)

Per my email below from March 7, I don't know the details on the dips...you would have to visit Whole Foods to find out what they have available. However, please note that this deal is no longer available to purchase and had to be used by March 11.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM, wrote:
I never received a reply to the question below...

To: Rachel Rosenberg <rachel@certifikid.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: $1.50 for 12 oz Dip from Whole Foods Market - Bethesda ($5 Value)

Is it chicken or beef queso dip?

Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: $1.50 for 12 oz Dip from Whole Foods Market - Bethesda ($5 Value)

We do not have the details on the dips...you would have to visit the store to find out. There is no limit on the number you can purchase.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM, wrote:
Is it chicken or beef queso dip?

Could I have the ingredient lists for the dips please?

Thanks,

When you purchase this deal you’ll be enjoying any of these truly tasty dips from Blout Fine Foods: Gluten Free Chicken & White Dip, Gluten FREE Beef Cheese Queso Dip, Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Dip or Beer Bacon & Cheese Dip. For years, Blount Fine Foods has made handcrafted soups & dips for many of the finest restaurants in the country (think Panera and Legal Seafood). All that high quality awesome is now at Whole Foods Market Bethesda!

These all natural dips made without the use of MSG or hydrogenated fats or oils afford you the opportunity to enjoy gourmet restaurant quality items at home without spending the day in the kitchen. PLUS we are taking the taste-good factor and adding in a dash of feel-good by giving all the proceeds of this deal to charity. Snack on our friends, snack on!

Information & Restrictions
Select any of the following varieties at purchase:
Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Dip
Gluten Free Chicken Queso Dip
Gluten Free Chicken & White Bean Dip
Beer Bacon & Cheese Dip
Take home, heat and serve.

Rachel Rosenberg