US Government's NSF

1 Review From Our Community

jeremyg
ADMIN
11/10/09

Cenegenics seems like a scam - cheesy website, treating people with hormones to try to slow the aging process - but surprisingly, it's not. Several well-known Harvard-trained physicians are associated with it (Drs. James Katz and Bob Nadelberg's involvement was featured in the Harvard alumni magazine) and these types of clinics aimed at slowing the aging process seem poised to be a big part of the future of medicine.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Cenegenics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I went and had the "exec. health examination". It was a very thorough examination lasting around six hours. The are very high pressure and immediately told me I would need Testosterone injections, potentially for the rest of my life. After the physician met with me, a sales associate entered my exam room and tried to close the deal: $450.00 in supplements/month plus another $500.00/ month for their management fees. I questioned what the management fee was for and they couldn't give me a straight answer. They arent a priamry physician and don't provide a personal trainer so I can't understand what the monthly fee is for.
I decided to visit another physician right after this visit and had him check my labs and decifier their data. It turns out I am not testosterone deficient at all!
I am very disappointed that they recommended an injectable drug, with side effects without the science to back it up.
3/18/11
jjn1
A: Cenegenics has a reasonable medical approach to aging and health maintenance but what has happened is that guys in business suits have taken over the company and it is basically a pyramid scheme aimed at physicians. They have bastardized the physician - patient relationship and turned it into a high pressure sales event and the unsuspecting potential client is thinking he is a patient talking to a doctor when in fact the doctor has undergone extensive sales training to get the patient to hand over his credit card!!
2/1/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Cenegenics staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?