US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

CellPhoneShop.net reviews

32%
Categories: Electronics, Mobile Phones

People interested in CellPhoneShop.net are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

michaelh146

I was always happy with their products, service prices and customer service. (in 25 reviews)

adams99

My only complaint would be the amount of time it took to get to my house, due to the factory in Hong Kong. (in 16 reviews)

jenniferj43

Just clicked on it to order some items for my new tablet I just purchased tonight to find it closed?! (in 125 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

judim3
7/4/15

I could always find what I wanted with them. I agree with DAMMIT!

karenk49
7/1/15

I've been a loyal customer for years. Sorry to see you go!

valeriem16
6/24/15

I have always gotten good products and fast service for the lowest prices. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with China.

patf19
6/21/15

Can't believe they are closed, been a customer for many years. Had great selection and prices!!! RIP Cellphoneshop.net.....

karenb111
5/1/15

Product used to come from China. When he did the China trade deal we got screwed.

paulinaa
4/23/15

They did great quality phone stickers at a great price.
I need a service like theirs. anyone?

billd48
4/18/15

Thry had great product selection very good prices would promptly respond to any problem, they even sent me a cable free when I lost it to my wireless Bluetooth keyboard I bought from them 4
months before!! Not sure what happened to them. but it was a loss. I can't find anyone like it on the internet anymore. You have to go to many different sources to get items they carried under one roof.

dsfs5
4/9/15

I used their site for a number of years. Everytime I upgraded to a new phone, I'd go to this online store and get all the accessories I could think of DIRT CHEAP. Car charger? $1.99! Want a 10-foot charging cable instead of the 3 foot cord your phone came with? $3.99!

Basically, you could get the 3-4 accessories you needed for like 15% of what you'd pay at any US location. It would take a few weeks to arrive from Asia, and the packaging was crumby, and I ONCE had an accessory that arrived that didn't work. But ultimately, it was a SUPER cheap way to outfit yourself with new/neat phone accessories for each new phone you'd ever own. Now the site is offline, and those dreams of cheap and easy accessories are gone.

Well, this sucks :/

juliap19
4/5/15

I used them for years and was always happy. Now they joint amazon, but I don't see Android stuff... ;( I so liked the prices, variety of items, pretty fast delivery... I'm sure they had many orders - why did they close? That's disappointing... I hope they will work a bit more and we'll see them again... as before

michaelh146
4/3/15

I ordered from them many times over the years. I was always happy with their products, service prices and customer service. The reason I first bought from them was that I felt prices everywhere else were outrageous and the products were of no better quality. I had heard once that many of their items were items that had been return but were checked to be sure they worked, just like the CPO items sold by some manufacturers at a discount. I'm happy with that. I missed the company and have now found a similar company that resembles cellphoneshop.net. It is cellphonecases.com. I would be thrilled if I found out that they are actually the same company operating under a different name. I haven't ordered from this company yet, but I certainly will.

jamiea14
2/27/15

For those of you who were looking for a replacement, it appears that Cellphoneshop.net moved to Amazon. At least, the inventory and prices seem very close to those of the original store. The new address is www.cell-phone-shop.net

colettec2
2/26/15

I have ordered from them several times & never had a problem. Glad I ordered my $21 wireless headphones. They are perfect when I go to the gym or walk the dogs. Sorry to see them go. Does anyone have a replacement site?

kevint41
2/20/15

I am severely bummed that cellphoneshop.net has closed, The real question here is, "HAS ANYBOBDY FOUND ANOTHER SITE WITH QUALITY STUFF FOR INEXPENSIVE PRICES?" I need to buy screen protectors and accessories! :-(

matthewk25
2/11/15

i have been, well, was now, shopping at cellphoneshop.net for years. always ordered my accessories from there and NEVER had a problem. Yea it may have taken more than a few days to get here, but that's customs for you. it's not CPS.net's fault. everything i ordered worked as it was supposed to. never had a problem with anything i ordered. hope they come back soon!!!

eunicer2
2/9/15

OMG! WHY????!!!! OPEN BACK UP RIGHT NOW..lol
I absolutely loved this site. I referred so many people> I loved the prices and unique gadgets they had. This will be a terrible loss to me.

quenetj
1/28/15

j'ai commandé une fois. Rien à redire, bien livré, pas d'erreur, dans les temps et pas cher. Pourquoi ont-ils fermés ?

carolm69
1/12/15

My go to place for cell phone accessories. I hope they are not gone for good!

jenniferj43
1/12/15

I loved them. Just clicked on it to order some items for my new tablet I just purchased tonight to find it closed?! Ugh. So not happy about this! I have ordered ALL my phone etc products from here since 2009! PLEASE COME BACK!

Tip for consumers: Order! They're great.

cynthiav3
1/9/15

This was my go to for everything mobile. Now, I need some things only to find they're closed. Great products and service. I was able to stay up on new gadgets because of them. I agree with all the great comments here. It's been awhile since I bought something but as Player sang, "Baby come back!"

lindal92
1/7/15

Oh, No!! I just went to refer my sister to their website and found out it was closed. Best place to get phone. iPad, computer accessories CHEAP! I just got a custom iPhone case with a picture of my grandson on it ... 10.00 great case. Please reopen! Great prices. Great Service. Ok. It took a bit to get here... but it was coming from the other side of the world. It was worth the wait. Please Come Back!!

brianh101
1/1/15

I ordered from this site a few times, always got what I expected. One time got a few iPhone charge cords SUPER cheap, a couple failed soon, but for $1.47 what did I expect. Later ones were a bit more expensive but help up well. Sad to see the site closed, I always referred people to it. Decent site for cheap deals.

jh228
12/28/14

I have purchased various items from cellphoneshop.net for the past five years, and I have never had a problems. The products work well, and the customer servicve was great. I don't know what I will do now because I purchased all of my cell phone accessories with them.

robertd100
12/25/14

I love cellphoneshop.net!! I have never had a problem in the 9 yrs I have been using them. I am freaking out a little bit right now though. This was my go to. I rely don't know what I am going to do now. Sad Face.

Tip for consumers: Can we lobby to bring it back?

lindab96
12/21/14

I have bought several items from them and have found their prices were the lowest, had great coupons and shipping deals. I have never been dissatisfied. Everything I purchased from them, batteries, cases, bluetooth (2), are perfect. I would love to continue to purchase from them. A very satisfied customer.

Tip for consumers: I don't know what problems have occurred but I know I have never had any problems with this company.

lashalll
12/17/14

I got my order and it worked and still does. I was satisfied. I still want to buy from them but I can't. I was shocked to see that the website was closed. I don't know why people are saying this company is a fraud. I don't think so and people could just be lying to bring them down so they can steal their customers. I hope they re-open in another name. ????

roxb
12/17/14

I wonder if any of these people even bought from the cell phone shop as stories seem to be made up. I too have bought hundreds of items for many many years -- I am thinking that it has been about 10 to 15 years every time I get a new phone. The order was lost one time only in the beginning and they just resent the order. Other than that I have never ever had a problem. The service from hong kong was cheap and fast. I always ordered the minimum amount that was needed to get the free shipping (20.00?)

michellea42
12/14/14

I've used this site many, many years. From House chargers, to car chargers, Faceplates, screensavers. NOT once did I ever have a problem. Quick, Fast delivery as stated. Prices were very reasonable. Im sad that I cannot order from them anymore. I've always recommended them to family 7 friends. As far as Im comcerned A+++++++++.
Mrs. Arthur

Tip for consumers: This is where you want to get All of your cellphone & computer gadgets ect....

henrys30
12/10/14

I have been ordering from them for years and have never had any problems. They have great prices and a great selection. I couldn't be happier.

sjn
12/9/14

cellphoneshop.net is definitely not a fraudulant business. It isn't right that people just state that as matter of fact when it is merely their assumption most likely based on on misunderstanding. I don't know the people with this business, but if you are claiming they are fraudulent you could at least post your factual source links so others can check it out.

They (cellphoneshop) have always carried a variety of accessories and gadgets. Mostly nothing seemed high end, but their cost was low and the items always worked and functioned as how they were advertised to do.

I've ordered from their website here and there for more than 5 years without ever having any order disputes. Routinely, cellphoneshop has emailed me as a customer with discount coupons of either 15% or 20% off an order, depending on the amount spent. I believe the website, if you were not on their mailing list, always has/had an offer for reduced or free shipping.

My last email from cellphoneshop was in October of this year, 2014. I recently noticed that I had not received any emails for discounts since then. I have always kept their most recent email until a new one arrives, thus I was able to use that email to click onto the website.

The website is no longer there for orders. The only connection I get is this, the message they have posted:

"We do not accept any new orders.

All orders placed before will be processed as normal. The delivery time is about 7-10 working days.

For order status, email to status@cellphoneshop.com

For customer support, email to support@cellphoneshop.com

All emails will be answered within 1-2 working days."

= = = = =

I do not know if they have gone out of business, or what has occurred, but I had been wondering how much longer they might last as a business, after all these years, considering the cheap prices Amazon offers for the same type of gadgets with faster shipping, etc.. Although Amazon does have merchants in Asia and that still involves shipping that goes through customs. And I did previously see cellphoneshop offering sales through Amazon, too!

I am assuming cellphoneshop has discontinued their business, but that is only my assumption. I do not know what has occurred nor did I ever receive a going out of business email.

cellphoneshop.net had reasonable shipping. It was always affordable and I believe they had better deals directly from website. I think the bigger issue with cellphoneshop.net is (was?) that they are located in Hong Kong, so even if orders are (were) processed within 7-10 business days, weekends and holidays are always excluded. And it sure sounds as if lots of people didn't take into account what business, or working days are, as well as mail going through customs, thus became furious with shipping issues.

Orders shipping outside of Hong Kong still need to go through customs. Customs can do whatever the heck they want, and cellphoneshop probably had no control over that. So an order might get through customs very quickly, or maybe it would take longer and cause further delay.

I wasn't a routine customer but I was a long time customer. I'm sad to see them go. I know they had a facebook page that was decent and helpful. I don't agree they were a terrible business. But they did sell inexpensive and discounted type items.

I do feel, personally, that we are spoiled with so much at our fingertips, so to say. Sometimes we need to sit back and chill and not get so angry when an order from Hong Kong takes 3+ weeks to get to us. It wasn't the end of the world. Waiting is hard but patience is harder! And my, don't we always think it's longer than it really is!

Sorry to see you go, cellphoneshop.net. Best wishes.

debb472
12/3/14

Nearly everything I ordered from them was amazing and at the most reasonable prices I could imagine. Fun gadgets to try out for very little! My only complaint was with charging cords - they never lasted too long, because the casings were thin and wore out quickly. And they were only a dollar or two anyway! Everything else was always as promised. Thanks!

michaelo33
11/30/14

I ordered for stuff from this site, was on time, good products and refunded me when I made a mistake on orders I made, you guys that bad mouth cellphone.net should get a job cause you suck for all I care, I want to order for more stuff, could someone pls tell me how to get in touch with them?

Tip for consumers: This is a cool site to order for stuff, if you don't like it, go to China and buy your own $#*!...

amym59
11/30/14

I have ordered from this site many times over the past 3+ years and i have always been very satisfied with the service, quality, and price. When i had to return or exchange an item, i have always gotten excellent service. I recommend them to friends and colleagues.

kevinm102
11/29/14

I have ordered several items over the course of the last 5 or 6 years. I have never had a problem with anything from Cell Phone Shop. I have always received my orders in a week or so. All items have been of good quality for the price I paid for them. I just got a new phone and was looking forward to ordering some items from them for it. I am dishearted to see that this site is no longer in operation. I hope that they end up back up and running soon!

charlieg12
11/25/14

You people are trying to kill the golden goose with your lousy comments. I have ordered hundreds of things from this site and some things may not have worked as well as expected but the item was so cheap - who cares! 90% of what I did order worked just fine and now I cannot even find the site to order my Nokia Chargers or my batteries for the Nokia phone or the head phones and blue tooth items that always worked and worked well. Thanks a lot, now I have to buy from Amazon for two or three times the price.

jadan1
11/24/14

I have ordered from this company quite a few times, always getting what I ordered and in a timely matter. The last order I placed with them was in Oct. there was a problem getting my stuff. I sent an email and the order arrived a week or so later. The package had gone threw Customs more than any other packages before and the company is no longer taking orders. I just received the same items today and these had been thoroughly inspected by Homeland Security. Not sure what CellPhoneShop go caught up in doing, but I won't be ordering from them anymore, (If they ever get back in business)

johnh272
11/22/14

I wouldn't buy from them again. They suggest that they are based in the UK but they are not so delivery by mail is 7-10 days not the 24 hours one would expect from a UK retailer.
They don't reply to emails about the order (I wrote saying the ruggedised iPhone case I wanted had to arrive before I left on holiday otherwise it was not needed.)
The cover itself was poor quality and didn't meet requirements.

henryl30
11/14/14

Have ordered several times from vendor and always quality products at best prices. Recently, I ordered wrong item (my fault). Their customer service made it right- no questions asked. I sent incorrect item back and they sent correct item simultaneously- what could be better? I will always look to them for accessories, gizmos and whatnot!!

Tip for consumers: Because of being in Hong Kong they aren't the fastest shipping (but not bad) - plan ahead.

sharond19
11/14/14

i'm really amazed at all the negative reviews of cellphoneshop.net. i've ordered numerous & varied products from them numerous times over prob the past 5 years &: 1. have had only a couple of problems w/ the products & that a matter of durability over a period of time (not unlike more expensive products); 2. rcv'd my order in never longer than a week & sometimes sooner (shipping to vt has never cost more than $4.95 no matter how much i order). can't speak to customer service, b/c i've never had occasion to use it. i've left a bunch of favorable yahoo reviews.

cjr5
11/14/14

I never had a problem with this vendor. For years I've been ordering cables, cases, batteries for various phones, chargers, plugs, and the like. Took a week or so to get the stuff because they shipped regular post, but I always knew that. When I had a problem, someone responded promptly. All if a sudden, it's disappeared. My last successful purchase was 9/29/2014. I did notice, before ordering, that their prices had increased dramatically, but I was reordering something that cost mire elsewhere. Did some group buy it and destroy it, or what? Sorry to see it go as it WAS, not as it seems to be to the folks complaining here. They obviously have been dealing with someone other than the ones I dealt with. What a shame.

Tip for consumers: Can't find it. It seems to have disappeared, so be wary of redirects...

joeyc16
11/13/14

I have not ordered from cellphoneshop.net for a few months only to be redirected to a different site when I tried to open the webpage. I have been an avid customer of cellphoneshop.net for since 2008. They have been forthcoming and have refunded my money in a timely manner whenever I have to return defective items. This without questions asked. In fact, I am still using the items I purchased through cellphoneshop.net for a very reasonable price. I am a proud owner of a Bluetooth device who normally caused over $130 retail for less than $30. I am sure that some people run into similar issues even with local businesses. It is a shame that such company who caters to customers who can afford less for more will now have to do without.

Tip for consumers: Thus far, I have been very satisfied. What's going on?

sain9
11/11/14

Hi, I'm from Toronto, Canada. I ordered mobile charger on Oct 14, 2014 n today is Nov 11,2014. Still I did not receive my order. I called to their call center on 6th Nov,2014. First time an Indian lady lifted said I'll receive my order in 2 days. N from then on, I tried calling customer service but it will get disconnected automatically.It's my f***ing fault. Even though I read bad reviews about this website I ordered charger. God knows whether I will receive by this year or no. Guys, Plzz don't purchase any stuff from cellphoneshop.net.

Tip for consumers: Plzzz don't buy any stuff. Don even try to open this website, if you so then immediately get out f it. I hate to give 1 star too.

toms134
11/10/14

What a rip off site, I ordered 2 HDMI cables and was emailed that they have shipped and never received them. I tried calling their number but it disconnect you.

breed5
11/7/14

I ordered a custom skin for my phone. There is nothing good I can say about the product except the price was cheap. The image was not as sharp as the original. The adhesive does not stick well. It does not fit my phone well. The edges hang off the curve of my phone & do not stick down. The corners would have to be split to fit the curve of my phone. Maybe it would work for flatter phones.

denniso16
11/7/14

Website is down---- no support either. Phone # hangs up when venue is selected.

jeffreyc19
10/20/14

I wish I could do no stars.
Speaking to their call center and getting customer service reps with heavy accents named, Martin, Ben, Suzzie etc etc
All the junk is shipped from Hong Kong which they dont tell you so beware! So unless you fork out a crazy amount of money your stuff will take weeks and weeks to deliver.
They could care less about what you ordered or they will tell you straight out that "We cannot help you"
Reviews are horrible, I wish I seen them ahead of time.

Tip for consumers: STAY THE HELL AWAY

kymd
10/13/14

I ordered a case for HTC Desire 300 but was sent the wrong case. Despite two emails I have not received any support. I won't be recommending to anyone nor use this business again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

lisay9
9/14/14

I ordered two lightning cables, and I now have two usb extensions which I didn't order, can't test, as I still have no cable, and after reading the reviews, not much hope of resolution. On the plus side, the cables were very cheap, but like I said I have't tested to see if they work.

dough25
9/10/14

I ordered a screen protector and found that it didn't fit even though the part number was correct. Returned it and got a refund, but nothing for the shipping and handling or for the cost of returning their defective item. Shipping and handling was over 50% of the cost! If they can't ship you what you ordered ordered, you shouldn't have to pay anything!!!

jimm780
9/4/14

I bought a battery for a smart phone from cellphoneshop.net. When it arrived, it didn't fit in the phone. It was the wrong battery. It didn't fit even though the site said it would fit my model. I complained. I was told to email them. The email bounced! I have a worthless battery and a credit card bill that must be paid. Never, never again will I visit this site. I wish I'd shopped around because I found the exact battery I needed at a fraction of the price on other sites. DON'T BUY FROM CELLPHONESHOP.NET.

Tip for consumers: Ebay or any other site.

rossw20
8/26/14

Added $18 for shipping without ever confirming with me the price for shipping. Their online ordering only shows that after you've already paid. Very sneaky business practice. Based on all the other reviews here it's clear that this business doesn't care at all about customers.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CellPhoneShop.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: what is your purchasing department email?

Anjomax Technology ltd
4/15/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the CellPhoneShop.net staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for CellPhoneShop.net