US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tracye1

Have ordered 4-5 times from here and never had any problems (also never needed customer service for anything). (in 24 reviews)

adams99

My only complaint would be the amount of time it took to get to my house, due to the factory in Hong Kong. (in 14 reviews)

er3540

I placed an order a month ago and never received it. (in 106 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

henryl30
11/14/14

Have ordered several times from vendor and always quality products at best prices. Recently, I ordered wrong item (my fault). Their customer service made it right- no questions asked. I sent incorrect item back and they sent correct item simultaneously- what could be better? I will always look to them for accessories, gizmos and whatnot!!

Tip for consumers: Because of being in Hong Kong they aren't the fastest shipping (but not bad) - plan ahead.

sharond19
11/14/14

i'm really amazed at all the negative reviews of cellphoneshop.net. i've ordered numerous & varied products from them numerous times over prob the past 5 years &: 1. have had only a couple of problems w/ the products & that a matter of durability over a period of time (not unlike more expensive products); 2. rcv'd my order in never longer than a week & sometimes sooner (shipping to vt has never cost more than $4.95 no matter how much i order). can't speak to customer service, b/c i've never had occasion to use it. i've left a bunch of favorable yahoo reviews.

cjr5
11/14/14

I never had a problem with this vendor. For years I've been ordering cables, cases, batteries for various phones, chargers, plugs, and the like. Took a week or so to get the stuff because they shipped regular post, but I always knew that. When I had a problem, someone responded promptly. All if a sudden, it's disappeared. My last successful purchase was 9/29/2014. I did notice, before ordering, that their prices had increased dramatically, but I was reordering something that cost mire elsewhere. Did some group buy it and destroy it, or what? Sorry to see it go as it WAS, not as it seems to be to the folks complaining here. They obviously have been dealing with someone other than the ones I dealt with. What a shame.

Tip for consumers: Can't find it. It seems to have disappeared, so be wary of redirects...

joeyc16
11/13/14

I have not ordered from cellphoneshop.net for a few months only to be redirected to a different site when I tried to open the webpage. I have been an avid customer of cellphoneshop.net for since 2008. They have been forthcoming and have refunded my money in a timely manner whenever I have to return defective items. This without questions asked. In fact, I am still using the items I purchased through cellphoneshop.net for a very reasonable price. I am a proud owner of a Bluetooth device who normally caused over $130 retail for less than $30. I am sure that some people run into similar issues even with local businesses. It is a shame that such company who caters to customers who can afford less for more will now have to do without.

Tip for consumers: Thus far, I have been very satisfied. What's going on?

sain9
11/11/14

Hi, I'm from Toronto, Canada. I ordered mobile charger on Oct 14, 2014 n today is Nov 11,2014. Still I did not receive my order. I called to their call center on 6th Nov,2014. First time an Indian lady lifted said I'll receive my order in 2 days. N from then on, I tried calling customer service but it will get disconnected automatically.It's my f***ing fault. Even though I read bad reviews about this website I ordered charger. God knows whether I will receive by this year or no. Guys, Plzz don't purchase any stuff from cellphoneshop.net.

Tip for consumers: Plzzz don't buy any stuff. Don even try to open this website, if you so then immediately get out f it. I hate to give 1 star too.

toms134
11/10/14

What a rip off site, I ordered 2 HDMI cables and was emailed that they have shipped and never received them. I tried calling their number but it disconnect you.

breed5
11/7/14

I ordered a custom skin for my phone. There is nothing good I can say about the product except the price was cheap. The image was not as sharp as the original. The adhesive does not stick well. It does not fit my phone well. The edges hang off the curve of my phone & do not stick down. The corners would have to be split to fit the curve of my phone. Maybe it would work for flatter phones.

jeffreyc19
10/20/14

I wish I could do no stars.
Speaking to their call center and getting customer service reps with heavy accents named, Martin, Ben, Suzzie etc etc
All the junk is shipped from Hong Kong which they dont tell you so beware! So unless you fork out a crazy amount of money your stuff will take weeks and weeks to deliver.
They could care less about what you ordered or they will tell you straight out that "We cannot help you"
Reviews are horrible, I wish I seen them ahead of time.

Tip for consumers: STAY THE HELL AWAY

kymd
10/13/14

I ordered a case for HTC Desire 300 but was sent the wrong case. Despite two emails I have not received any support. I won't be recommending to anyone nor use this business again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

lisay9
9/14/14

I ordered two lightning cables, and I now have two usb extensions which I didn't order, can't test, as I still have no cable, and after reading the reviews, not much hope of resolution. On the plus side, the cables were very cheap, but like I said I have't tested to see if they work.

dough25
9/10/14

I ordered a screen protector and found that it didn't fit even though the part number was correct. Returned it and got a refund, but nothing for the shipping and handling or for the cost of returning their defective item. Shipping and handling was over 50% of the cost! If they can't ship you what you ordered ordered, you shouldn't have to pay anything!!!

jimm780
9/4/14

I bought a battery for a smart phone from cellphoneshop.net. When it arrived, it didn't fit in the phone. It was the wrong battery. It didn't fit even though the site said it would fit my model. I complained. I was told to email them. The email bounced! I have a worthless battery and a credit card bill that must be paid. Never, never again will I visit this site. I wish I'd shopped around because I found the exact battery I needed at a fraction of the price on other sites. DON'T BUY FROM CELLPHONESHOP.NET.

Tip for consumers: Ebay or any other site.

rossw20
8/26/14

Added $18 for shipping without ever confirming with me the price for shipping. Their online ordering only shows that after you've already paid. Very sneaky business practice. Based on all the other reviews here it's clear that this business doesn't care at all about customers.

stevent36
8/24/14

So.... Like a typical cheapskate, I went to the site after finding that Verizon was out of stock on the particular clip holster I needed for my work cell. I saw that the same holster was $1.10 each. Verizon charges $20 for one!! I bit... I paid $10.55 for four holsters (shipping included). This was on August 6, 2014. I received them on August 23 (17 days later). So.. A bit late on shipping... I see a LOT of bad reviews here. I'm glad I didn't order anything electronic.

Overall, my experience was ok. I got more than what I needed at an 83% savings on 300% moreover quantity of the product I was looking for.. The slow shipping was well worth the wait.

brideys
8/21/14

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING BUT PHONE CASES FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

I personally will NEVER order anything from this store again. I ordered a new battery for my Samsung S4 3 months ago and STILL have not received it!! Or heard anything back from them. From all the other reviews I've read they only seem to send out phones cases in a timely fashion. Anything and everything else either never comes or when it does its a fake or doesn't work. Websites like this should be shut down

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

larryv8
7/25/14

Ordered a cell phone case and never got it. 7 to 10 days is their line, but I am sure they took my money and had no intention of sending any product. Great scam!! Gee, I am thinking of starting an internet company that sells things and never sends the product. Such a concept.

kimm61
7/25/14

Ordered 2 chargers and a battery at the beginning of Juneandas of today still had not arrived. Got all the same exists from company aseveryone else with a complaint. It's been shipped, no tracking number. It's lost in mail from china, asked to confirm address twice, no replies to complaint email, now was told a week off so ago that battery is it off stock. I asked for twins and my other items to be shipped. Now another email asking for address confirmation. Still no products and still no refund. Company is terrible. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE

mickiez
7/24/14

The worst of the worst. Sent me a dead battery refused to send a replacement and ran me through the meat grinder.
Here are the emails.
I run an onine business myself and this is not how to treat people,
*******************

(item 2)

Thank you for your reply.

www.cellphoneshop.net (WC)

For easy reference and to avoid delay in handling your inquiry, please send all reply to us via email and include the contents of all previous/relevant emails when you send us further email on the same issue.

Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:07 AM
To: www.cellphoneshop.net
Subject: Re: Reply to your phone call - # 10320165

We are done!!!!!!! The credit card company has given us a permanent credit chargeback. You are dishonest in your dealings.
Any other company would say oh you got a dead battery we are sending you another.

We will be posting about you on our blog advising people never to deal with you.

All we have to do is publish the emails.

On 7/23/14 6:18 PM, www.cellphoneshop.net wrote:

(item 2)

We can reimburse the return postage for one time exception.

For reimbursement of your shipping cost for returning the products, please let us know by email the amount for the returned postage.

We will credit that to your credit card asap. Please note that we can only reimburse postage paid for returning products sent through regular postal service, we cannot reimburse shipping/postage for products returned by any other method such as express mail, special delivery, FedEx and other courier service, hand delivery, etc.

Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 2:01 PM
To: www.cellphoneshop.net
Subject: Re: Reply to your phone call - # 10320165

Not going to happen this is not a return. You sent a dead battery.

I will do a charge back.
On 7/22/14 10:39 PM, www.cellphoneshop.net wrote:

(item 2)

Sorry, shipping label or prepaid envelope is not provided. We can repay you the return postage as store credit, would you agree with this arrangement?

Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:29 AM
To: www.cellphoneshop.net; MickieZ

THIS IS A DEFECTIVE ITEM

I ASKED FOR A FRESH BATTERY. THE FELLOW ON THE PHONES DID NOT THINK YOU HAD FRESH BATTERIES.

YOU CAN SEND A CALL TAG OR POSTAGE FOR THE DEFECTIVE BATTERY THAT IS TOTALLY DEAD ON ARRIVAL OR YOU CAN JUST CREDIT OUR CREDIT CARD.

IF I DO NOT SEE A CREDIT BY TOMORROW WE WILL DO A CHARGEBACK FOR THE WAY YOU ARE HANDLING DEFECTIVE GOODS

WE ARE NOT TRYING TO RETURN SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE

YOU SENT A DEAD UNCHARGABLE BATTERY.

I WILL NOT PAY SHIPPING TO RETURN THE DEAD BATTERY.
On 7/22/14 8:06 PM, www.cellphoneshop.net wrote:

(item 2)

Thank you for calling Cellphoneshop.

Our Call Centre has passed your case to us regarding to the following issue:

According to our return policy, we will allow credit card/paypal refund $7.49 to you.

Please return the product(s) within 7 days from the date of this Return Authorization "RA". For any late return of product(s), we will not be able to issue a refund but will offer you or a store credit instead.

Please return the product(s) to the below address through regular US postal service **with a copy of this email**:

CPS Return Department

7486 La Jolla Blvd, #118

La Jolla, CA 92037

US United States

When you have sent out the returned product(s), please let us know by email, specifying which product(s) you have returned. We will then check with our mail room for the return package, and will then arrange the credit card refund/store credit/exchange accordingly asap.

Please note that we cannot process your case until we receive your email notification of the posting date of the returned product(s).

Thank you for shopping with us.

Please reply us directly to this email (support7@cellphoneshop.com) for faster follow-up and response to your case.

steveb90
7/8/14

People listen up, there are enough valid complaints here to file a class action suit against this company for Internet fraud. I ordered one of those HD dash cams and it showed up not working . Will try to contact them for a refund then proceed through legal channels.

brittanym14
7/8/14

Worst site EVER! I wish I would have searched for reviews before I bought anything but their website didn't have any and I'm so busy I just wanted to get a case bought and out of the way...finding reviews would have saved me time since I've been fighting with them ever since. I bought a personalized case over a month ago and was notified a couple days later that it had been sent and I checked my bank account and I had been charged for it already. After waiting over a week past when I was suppose to get it I finally found time to call and was given crap about how it was coming from china so it was just taking a little time to get through customs and everything (blah blah blah) so I waited until the time they told me it would arrive and after another week of not getting I called AGAIN...I called 4 times...I waited 4 times. finally after yelling and swearing and telling the stupid phone operator who could barely speak english that I was done and I wanted to speak to somebody to get my money back he informed me an email would be sent to me by the next day confirming the problem so tech support could work with me to get my money back! I'm a college student, work full time, help care for my autistic brother AND I'm in the middle of planning my wedding! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BS! Never again! such a total scam! I will forever read reviews first!

paulm145
7/8/14

DON'T BE DRAWN INTO BUYING FROM THESE PEOPLE !!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO RETURN ANYTHING, IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Saw advert on Amazon for In Car DVR Recorder and because it was "good value" at a good price, I ordered it. Eventually it arrived, not from Amazon, but from CellPhoneSHop. The user instructions are printed very vaguely. We finally got the thing to work, only to find it is faulty, and the camera switched over to Chinese/Japanese language without us doing it. Our invoice had no telephone number or address to contact CellPHoneShop, but eventually managed to find them on website. I telephoned them, only to get frustrating telephonist who was not helpful at all. When I asked for their address so I could send the item back for a refund, the telephonist would not give me their address and said he would send me an email with their address. To date I have not received this email. I am reporting this "company" to watchdog and also to Trading Standards.
Would NOT recommend this company to anyone! Keep away!!!!

ashleep1
7/7/14

Don't waste your time and money on anything from this website. You probably will never receive it. On May 10 I order a customized phone case for my mother.i called 2 weeks later to be told it was being shipped from China and got delayed in the mail. 3 weeks after that I called only to be told that it got lost in the mail. Wasn't informed of any of this through an email. I should have gotten my refund then but instead I went through hell to give the man over the phone the shipping address again when he could hardly understand English. Called again today on July 7 and demanded my refund because there had been no progress made on my case being delivered to me. Absolute BS.

maries40
7/7/14

Stupid me, I should have checked the reviews BEFORE I bought and paid for 2 cell phone cases on 20 May 2014. I was then told they were shipped a couple of days later with "no tracking available", which was my first Red Flag. I even emailed them confirming that they had my correct shipping address, which they later responded 2 days later. Yup, correct address. 16 June 2014, no cases yet, I contacted them and asked where my cases were, 2 days later, I got a response that they were sent. I asked for them to be re-shipped, which on 20 June they replied that they were sending out a "Second" package. 2 July 2014, I opened up a Paypal Resolution case against Cellphoneshop. THey asked that I give an additional "few days", as it takes 7 days for shipping. My math came up with way more than 7 days between 20 June and 3 July. I gave them an other 2 days for the cases to arrive. On 4 July, I asked for a full refund and today is 6 July and they have yet to respond. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

alfredom22
7/2/14

I placed an order for 3 items. After 2 weeks i called customer service and was told that they was backed up and to give it about 10 days. Then I received an email on 6/17 saying that my items was shipped, but still nothing as of 7/02. After speaking withthem again I was rudely told that it was sent from China and it's lost in the mail and they will give me a refund.

bobc53
6/27/14

Well, bad me for not looking deeper into the reviews. I was told to approve the image (I bought a personalized cell phone case) within 12 hours. I did within 7. No reply or adjustment. I called customer service. Rude and ignorant. I did receive the case within 8 days of payment. It is, without an exception, the flimsiest case one could buy. A dollar store would sell a studier case. It says "head case". Noting hard about it. You could twist it like a pretzel. Didn't fit the phone snugly; the picture I sent them was grainy (a professional had done the picture taking). Never again will I go through an online service. Ebay or Amazon; they at least protect the consumer from fraudulent and thieves like this company.

adams99
6/25/14

So i customized a galaxy s4 mini case for myself. I was so excited to get it for such a cheap price, i ordered without reading reviews. I got scared after i had already paid my money for the phone case. To my surprise, the case came in on the exact date they said it would. It looks great! My only complaint would be the amount of time it took to get to my house, due to the factory in Hong Kong. I live on the U.S east coast and it came in in the minimum of 7 days. I recommend customizing a case from this site!

jacquelines8
6/19/14

I placed an order with them on May 19th and have not received it yet. I called the company and they stated that I would have to pay 4.95 for them to re ship the item to me due to an invalid address. I've had the same address for years.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

chuckb26
6/18/14

I ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung Galaxy Note i717 on 5/16/2014. It had free shipping in 10 business days. I called on the 11th business day and was told that it could take up to 14 days if it came from overseas. So, I called again on the 15th day and cancelled my order. The lady on the phone told me my order had been shipped even before I gave her my order number! After I cancelled, she said I would get an email and a refund. I never received and email, so I issued a dispute through PayPal. They responded to it the next day and said it would take 3-4 days to get my refund. It's been 3 days now...

patriciae4
6/18/14

DO NOT BUY FROM CELLPHONESHOP - I bought a charger for my Kindle Fire HD from CellPhoneShop, it had only been plugged in a few minutes when it blew the fuse in the socket leaving the socket blackened also the charger and cable connection were blackened I was very lucky I was there at the time or I feel sure there would have been a fire, my kindle was very hot and has been ruined, I can no longer use it, Cellphoneshop are only interested in sending me a replacement charger which I do not want or need as I nothing to charge anymore. There helpdesk is not helpful and emails replies do not seem to take heed of what you are complaining about, I have reported this company to Trading Standards for selling dangerous faulty goods - please be warned. Patricia Elliott

charlesc61
6/16/14

I bought and paid for a replacement battery for a Kindle on June 3. I didn't see the coupon for free shipping, but just placed the order, agreeing to pay $5.99 for First Class Mail shipping. I took 3 days for it to get to the nearest scan in Hebron, Kentucky. I finally got a confirmation on June 16, for scheduled delivery on June 25. I sent them an email, and the reply said it was shipped directly from their "overseas factory," and would arrive in 5-7 days. Overseas, like in Kentucky?? They never did address my question about First Class Mail, which was also stated in their order confirmation. It turns out they shipped it via Parcel Post (now called Package Services), which for a little battery cost them more than to send it via First Class. Basically, they're a bunch of incompetent liars.

elyask3
6/14/14

i received a bluetooth speaker, 2 charging cables for my galaxy tab a case for the tab a stand for my galaxy s3, a stylus pen with laser pointer and a mini bluetooth keyboard. i paid for express shipping to sydney australia. all the products arrived in 2 days , all working. the mini keyboard is fantastic. all in all I had no problem at all with buyin from this site.. in fact i would recommend it to anyone based on my dealing with them.

bjh3
6/12/14

I placed an order for an LG phone charger. The cost was $2.99 w/ free shipping, to be received w/in 10 "buissness" days. I paid thru Paypal. I was NOT charged any shipping. I had put in the "free shipping" code when I ordered. I received the order in 10 days. It was what I ordered and worked great. I didn't know that it was being shipped from China until I received the order. Honestly, I have no Idea how they could have done this for a total of $2.99. I do know that I had searched everywhere for this product and could not find it anywhere else. I am a happy customer!

ys13
6/12/14

This online shop is fraud, STAY AWAY!!!!!!

I bought USB cable for iPhone 5s. It was $1.29 so decided to buy.
However, they sent me a broken one. Not working at all.

They have 14 days return policy so I sent them email and I asked for replacement, but I haven't hear from them over a week now.

Guys, if you don't want to waste your time, just shop at other places, not here!!!

janes63
6/12/14

United Kingdom Cellphone Shop my arse!

Ordered a genuine Samsung Galaxy Note 3 replacement stylus so long ago that I'd forgotten about it. Arrived today in an envelope clearly stating it had been shipped from China. PO Box 44444 Shau Kei Wan Post Office HONG KONG.

Stylus is fake, not Samsung.

Delivery note has price I paid, then a bizarre credit refund amount, then an additional "prepayment" amount. I now have to check my Paypal to see what they have actually charged me, having now read other reviews here that say extra money was taken without the buyer's knowledge.

This must count as fraudulent, surely? Advertising as United Kingdom.....implies, obviously, that they are in the UK, when in fact they are in Hong frigging Kong.

No address on invoice, other than mine, which tellingly includes "Great Britain".

Really really unhappy about being taken in like this. Who do we report activity like this to? There must be someone who can stop them.

cgg1
6/11/14

They have estentially stolen from me by charging shipping, when free shipping was advised, with the charge not visble at checkout - only added after payment authorised.

Of 3 products ordered; 1 never worked and the other 2 failed failed within a week.

cc86

Avoid CellPhoneShop.
Ordered a charge for my phone. They sent me a model designed for a different phone with a different battery size.
They responded to my emails but refused to do anything about it until they suggested I pay to ship it back.
By this time, I've learned it's time to cut my losses.

mattb70
6/11/14

Ordered a 10ft. replacement cord for my iPad. Received a strange 10-in-1 usb connector in which 1 of the 10 was an iPad connection. The cord was only 6 inches long. The product worked as a recharging cord, but my computer didn't recognize the iPad when connected to it. Cheaply made, and the other connections had bent prongs.

I'd return it, but if the other reviews are correct (and I have no reason to believe they aren't), all attempting a return would do is make me lose more money on shipping.

casb12
6/11/14

I bought a custom case at cellphoneshop some time ago, the delivery time only had a delay of 2 weeks! and when I got the case, they delivered the case for the wrong product! So I contacted their support, and they told me to retour the product and that I would get a refund. I retoured this and the refund yet has to come! Now I wasted and the money for the case, and the shipping charge, and the shipping charge back to america and got nothing in return! NEVER EVER EVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE. Their service sucks, they won't give back any money, they send in low quality products and even the wrong products. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE. Its the worst expierence with online buying you'll ever see

songminc
6/2/14

Never buy product from this company again. You will regret. The products are having low quality. I bought the cellphone cover with useless screen cover, the iphone charger cable is not working. If you email them, no reply more than 48 hours. If you call the customer service, it is in India, they will be sorry for what happened but they are unable to solve the problem. If you return, you need to pay shipment fee.

jeffm60
5/28/14

ordered from them on may 6. still have not got charger. when you call you get india and get no info. STAY AWAY !!!

joer128
5/28/14

I ordered a screen protector for galaxy note3. It's been almost 1 month and I still don't have it. After I ordered it I find out its coming from overseas and they added shipping charges at the end. You are tricked by this company. Do not buy from them. They are a very dis honest bunch. They don't even respond to your email and there's no tracking number for your order. Total disregard for customers. I can't believe they are still in business.

thomast25
5/28/14

Suprised to hear all the negatives. I have had nothing but good service and a decent product from my last 3 purchases in 2 moths from CellPhoneShop. The price was right for my cables and adapters and shipping was certainly within the normal time frames of any company out there. Communications went smoothly as did the whole transaction.
I will probably buy from them again.

jacka30
5/25/14

These people are scam artists selling 3rd world electronic products. They will never give you an address to return a product. They only way they will track your order is by order confirmation code- not by name - email - credit card - they play dumb and say they cant help you.
American Express was so frustrated with them that they refunded my purchase!

eldonb26
5/20/14

Ordered 3 lightning to USB cables 1.99 ea free shippin. 2 don't work at all, 3rd one starts to charge the phone, then the phone says incompatible cable. What a waste, should have looked here first.

ds81
5/18/14

I wish I would have read reviews on this company and realized that they were in Hong Kong before I placed my order. I ordered two Galaxy Note 2 pens which took 3 weeks to arrive. One was actually in the package cracked and broken, and the other is not working properly with my phone, i.e.the pen "drags" between letters and words which renders it useless to me. Highly unsatisfied.

bille9
5/7/14

Disaster. All deception. After 2 weeks they (east indian accent)said to wait another week because customs could be holding up Hong Kong shipment. Haven't seen the product yet.

aa784
5/1/14

Stay away!!! I would get a less than one star rating if there was. Their customer care does NOT show that they care customer at all! Just rude! Doesn't even take on any responsibility at all! Never would buy anything from cellphoneshop.net any more!

judys19
4/25/14

Never again.....I ordered power cords for my IPhone 5 ...not long after receiving them one went bad...I emailed the company and they did replace it, however, by the time I received it the other one went bad also. I contacted company and now they say basically "too bad". I told them it was Fine...I can live with that, but I will make sure I post a review to warn others .... So pay a little more but stay away from this sight...

tims58
4/16/14

Absolute fake products. The ratings are fake too, if you put a lower rating it doesn't show.
There is no customer service, and their products are dangerous.
I bought an in car charger which melted and blew my car stereo. Fortunately there were no children present at the time. They should be banned by trading standards.

ms126
4/10/14

THIS WEBSITE IS A FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!! Order from Amazon or even EBAY. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME AND ENERGY.

I ordered 2 lithium batteries and a battery charger. I placed my order on a Friday. It was actually shipped out on Monday. Its been 14 business days (18 days) and still no product. They are FALSE ADVERTISING which is a serious fraud issue.
I went with this order initially cause it said 5-8 business days on the website. Reference: http://ca.cellphoneshop.net/order-status.html
But whenever I call in and report that page as FALSE ADVERTISING, I keep getting re-directed to this reference of 6-10 business day. Reference: http://ca.cellphoneshop.net/info.html or the email that was sent to me when my order shipped out that said 7-10 business days.

I have called their customer support 5-6 times, each time I speak to someone who tells me something completely different and to wait either a couple more days and call back OR wait till the following week. I ask to speak to a supervisor, but they flat out refuse, and tell me they cannot let me talk to one, or that their supervisor is in a meeting, or this is the best: One of the employees pretended to be the floor supervisor!!!! I recognized his voice, plus he had the same name as one of the employees I spoke to earlier. Also they do not give their employee ID for reference, and tell me their employees do not have IDs. I wonder how they get paid???? Ridiculous. They are all sitting in a call center in India or something and ridiculous fake conversations and customer support.

They give me some bull$#*! excuse or another, to wait till the following week, because its clearing customs, apparently "twice" as their batteries are under special surveillance (Makes me wonder if they are smuggling illegal things into North America). I have ordered from Hong Kong and China before and it has shipped to me in 7-9 days, through Amazon or even Ebay, does not take 18 days!!!!!

They are liars and cheaters and bull$#*!ters! You are better off ordering from Amazon or Ebay and saving your money and peace of mind! Their customer service is super HORRIBLE. I have yet to read a positive review.