US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

14 Reviews for Cell-trackers.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/20/14

I WISH I SAW THE PREVIOUS REVIEWS ABOUT CELL TRACK, THEY STOLE MY MONEY TOO. ISN'T THERE ANY TYPE OF INTERNET POLICE THAT CAN SHUT THEIR WEBSITE DOWN AND CATCH THOSE THEIVES AND PUNISH THEM??
MEANWHILE WE SHOULD CREATE A WEBSITE THAT WHENEVER ANYONE GOOGLE OR SEARCH FOR CELL TRACK, OUR WEBSITE SHOULD BE LINKED TO IT AND APPEAR RIGHT NEAR THE CELL TRACK WEBSITE, AND IN OUR WEBSITE WE WILL BE WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR BOGUS SCAMMING SOFTWARE, AND WE'LL PUT THE LINK OF THE "SUPPOSED TO BE THE SOFTWARE" FOR FREE SO ALL PEOPLE CAN ENTER IT AND SEE IT THEMSELVES WITHOUT PAYING ANY THING.

HERE IS THE SOFTWARE YOU WILL BE GETTING YOU PEOPLE, WITHOUT THE NEED OF PAYING ANYTHING, SEE IT YOURSELF, THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME ONCE I PAID THEM:

AND SEE HOW COMPLICATED AND NOT USER-FRIENDLY THEIR SOFTWARE IS:

ESPECIALLY THE LAST ERROR MSGS PART WHERE THEY HAVE FAQ OF MANY POSSIBLE ERROR MSGS WHICH SHOWS THE WEAKNESS OF THEIR NON FRIENDLY USE SCAMMING PRODUCT.

AND BTW, I WENT TO SEVERAL COMPUTER ENGINEERS, THEY ALL CONFIRMED TO ME ITS A SCAM, AND THEY ALL SAID THE FILES THEY SENT THAT NEEDS TO BE TRANSFERRED TO FONE IS NOT FOR ANY KIND OF SMART PHONES AS THEY LIED IN THE USER MANUAL WHEN THEY SAID THEY GAVE US FILES FOR ALL TYPE OF PHONES (OLD FONES AND SMART FONES AS IFONE,BB,ANDROID), ALL FILES IF BOTH OLD AND NEW PHONES ARE ALL JUST FOR NOKIA!!

IDIOT CELL TRACKERS, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!

6/12/14

they are cheater and fool people on internet
when you purchase it the do not do anything just say just click the bloover file and you are ready to go
but nothing happen in the bloover file bull$#*! and nothing they are bastered

12/3/13

luckily I came across this site.not impressed by what I read from people who had already bought this stuff.

9/11/13

thank god after checking reviews on jabber.com i am safe

7/15/13

Scam! scam! I bought this product with extension. after I downloadn to my computer then I tried to transfer to my phone 3 differennt wy to my Iphone 3gs ( jail broken). not thing happen. email them? yes! no respond, no refund .. I was stupid.

7/15/13

The site is a scam! The online help is always offline ie. a graphic on the page that does nothing. The customer service emails are provided by a third party, the software does not work, and despite continual assurances of a refund, it will never eventuate. STAY AWAY from this site and they're software unless u like parting with your hard earned $ for no reward.

7/2/13

I have tried to install this product on three different kinds of phones. I requested assistance and received an automated reply, reiterating the same information in the user manual.

The instructions tell the customer how to download and transfer the software to the phone. It does not, however, tell you how to launch the application or offer troubleshooting tips if the software does not work.

Their website clearly states they offer a 30 day money back guarantee and 24/7 technical support. The terms and conditions refer to a no-refund policy and their help document states that they can not help you with the specific phones and to contact a computer administrator.

I would not ask for a refund if I received a working product and was not happy with it. However, I never received a working product and feel I am entitled to a refund.

After receiving the automated email, I searched for this company online and found a couple of customers who have registered complaints about the same issues. I am gathering data for a class action suit to obtain a refund for all customers who purchased the product from Cell-Trackers.com and were not able to get the software to work.

8/5/12

DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!!! 100% Scam. Not only did it not work, my bank contacted me and alerted me that this company gave my credit card information to others and they immediately shut down my card (not that I'd object, but they did it without my consent...thanks Bof A for looking out. I'm stating that fact so you can understand the seriousness of how fraudulent this company is). Celltrackers also added a bunch of international fees which they don't mention. Their online support is always offline. I click "contact us" button, nothing happens. There is another option to email for trouble shooting. So I type my question, it tells me my question is too short. So I keep typing, just random things. Over 1000 characters....still too short. Bottom line is they dont let you contact them because it's a SCAM!!!!!!

4/19/11

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! ITS ALL A SCAM..... SAVE YOUR MONEY & DO YOUR RESEARCH....

1/3/11

These guys have the worst software ever and no customer service. If you want to loose your money quickly buy their software like I did... WHAT A F ING mistake.

11/12/10

I, the "wise" and careful gnome, had been had, as well! A similar experience as the others' before me. They now run the credit cards asap. By the time I called my cc company (the very next morning) they had already scooped up the dough. However, I might have some helpful info: The name of the company is -Pli*inet E solutions-. The merchant code is 3830. The phone number is 858-350-7473 which I believe is an inbound call center. Maybe named Plimus. An address I have is: 122806 Marine Bridge Rd. Suite M-24 Madison, Alabama 35757. I've been too angry to go forward with this negativity at this time. I will soon. I hope this actually helps and if it does, please share it with everybody. Fooled Gnome

10/19/10

The software is bogus as well as the tech support. I used a U.S. Postal Check to purchase the software package. I reported them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and because I utilized a U.S. Postal check/money order I was able to get a full refund. The BBB should shut that website down !!!!!!!

10/15/10

I too purchased this software today and was unable to install it. There is no phone number, nor did I receive a receipt. After reading the above post, I called my bank and found out they made an unauthorized purchase of $ 94.95, beside the original purchase price $ 10345! Luckily, the amounts had not posted and was able to stop payment and block my credit card! This is NOT a legit company and I would NOT recommend them!!

10/14/10

I downloaded the software, and followed the instructions set forth by cell-tracker. Nothing on my phone, tried the download twice. Up to 4 downloads or 48 hours, well after nothing with the two separate downloads, I figured why not try again.... 30 hours later my time had run out. Hmmm... 48 was what I read. Not to worry I was fool enough to purchase the warrant for future downloads at an additional cost. I haven't registered my warranty, because I'm sure it won't help. About like the no phone/email only tech support was no help. Or should I say no response? All under the no refund policy. I fell for the trick do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber