US Government's NSF

268 Bush St., #3744
San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Tel: +1.9252269990
support@cardpool.com

People interested in Cardpool are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ronk

Cardpool offers the simplest way to save money by buying and selling gift cards. (in 81 reviews)

kb36

I sent in my gift card and received an Amazon gift card code via email with in 24 hours as promised. (in 25 reviews)

pamalak

Good discounts, GOOD, FRIENDLY, POLITE, PROMPT CUSTOMER SERVICE. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jasonb162
8/24/15

My wife has been buying discounted gift cards from Cardpool on and off for a few years now. I finally asked her to please stop! 5 over the last few years have arrived with either the wrong amount or unable to use at all. Dealing with their customer service is mind numbingly painful and never satisfying. It's too bad because the idea is a good one

wess110
8/21/15

You can't contact them by phone, they don't email e-gift cards in the promised time, or reply to customer service support emails within the promised time (or at all sometimes).

roberts282
8/20/15

I received a bunch of gift cards from work over the past few months and needed cash not gift cards. I found Cardpool and saw that they had the highest cash back %. Said hey screw it and gave them a try. I sold $750 in cards and got about $650 cash. Entire process took about a week. The called me to verify my identity, just mailing address and how I got the cards. If I get any more will definitely be using this service again.

kalyann
8/18/15

I sold two Starbucks giftcards to Cardpool in exchange for Amazon giftcards. I made the transaction on the 15th, and they promptly sent me the codes on the 18th. Super fast deliver (at least for ecodes) and responsive customer service. Would recommend to people. I have never bought from them, but I have been extremely pleased with my selling experience so far.

mikeb200
8/17/15

i ordered gift cards, they charged my credit card and were holding the e cards hostage until they spoke to me. Their call center doesn't answer with a live operator and you have to leave a message and wait for a call back. Also, why limit customer service hours to Pacific time. Most of the population of the country lives in other time zones.

brookec8
8/14/15

I tried to do some research before ordering a target gift card off this site. Of course, a lot of the reviews are terrible and I figured well maybe it won't happen to me...... I ordered a physical card bc I had seen so many reviews about the e cards not being activated and figured i would try a physical card first. Well after three days the card is still "processing". No money has been taken from my bank. I even called my bank to let them know I had made the purchase, just incase they had a hold on it or something. Everything was clear on the banks side. I sent 3 emails asking why it was still processing and NO answer, surprising right?! I finally gave up today and emailed them to tell them to cancel it and not even 2 hours later I receive an email saying they cancelled the order. Obviously they didn't want my business, so I took it to raise. I ordered my first gc on raise today and got it with two minutes of the purchase. Don't waste your time and money on card pool!!! I would give them zero stars if I could!

dwfd
8/13/15

I initially ordered a $300 gift card for Target from Card Pool from $279, but after hearing that they sometimes require verification (which can be a bit invasive), I decided to cancel my order. I e-mailed them and received a prompt reply that my order was cancelled and my card would not be charged.

So, imagine my surprise, when my card was then charged for the $279 a week later and I received an e-mail saying my card had shipped! I e-mailed them again (would have called, except they don't appear to have a phone number) and received an e-mail 2 days later that they would "refund the money" but that it could take "up to 10 days."

I would DEFINITELY STAY AWAY from this company - they charged my card without permission, have no telephone number, and STILL have not refunded my money.

janm47
8/11/15

ordered a gift card for online says they deliver within 24 hours. Well they did not had to verify me so they did and then sent a email with the code went online to place my order with lowes and guess what the code does not work. I have emailed, I have called I have gone on facebook and twitter and bbb still no response form them. Next I guess rip off report and then my cc company to get my money back. I am going to post anywhere I can find about these scammers. And I think I will do it daily until I have my money back. wish I had checked them out before buying or I would not be writing this as the reviews are all terrible I would have run so fast had I taken a few minutes to see what others were saying. But live and learn. to bad for them I have a lot of friends that buy cards so will not be recommending these rip offs"

vivianc26
8/7/15

bought 9 cards, 2 came invalid , emailed and two days later sent "corrected' code, still didn't work, this time they refused to refund! stay away, this must be a scam

theodorew10
8/5/15

a lot of crap, my first order went fine 3-4 cards about 600.00, it was down hill from there, my second order never received, contracted them few time no help, contracted visa or m/c to get monies back, my order are not filled, my wife first 2 or 3 orders went well, 10 day to received cards us mail general mail, questionable to have 6 bills floating in general mail for that long, but now her orders are getting 3rd degree, placed order with another site no problem, better rates, card less the 30 minutes

georgel56
8/5/15

I had to spend $1300 on LL Beans, so I bought 2 e-gift cards; 1 was $7xx, and 1 was $5xx. The $5xx one ended up having an issue, so I contacted Cardpool and the representative said the card has to be "phone order" only so they can offer a refund or have me sort out on my end. The sale on LL Bean's website was about to be over, so I placed the order with the $5xx charged to my credit card in hope of getting the gift card resolved before they ship (they charge after shipping). The item went out of stock, and I waited 3 weeks and received a call saying the $5xx gift card was too suspicious and they cannot apply it. Cardpool refunded my money and I was ok.

I placed another $3xx order and bought from Cardpool to save money. It worked without an issue.

Lastly I bought a $1xx REI gift card, also no issue.

I think people giving bad reviews need to realize that Cardpool is probably not a big e-commerce merchant with sophisticated systems to deliver e-gift cards immediately. I really think they have few people checking emails and sending out codes manually. It's not Amazon.com or PayPal.com, so people really need to give it some slack. Just know that:

1) Don't expect quick turnaround on weekends, but unfortunately that's when most sales are.
2) If there is an issue, don't expect instantaneous support.
3) Don't buy a gift card and just sit on it. Use it immediately.

Overall, I'd buy from Cardpool again.

chads16
8/3/15

I mainly buy ecodes from them and only when I am going to buy something. Sometimes you get the ecode almost instantly, sometimes you get them the next day. If they can work on that I'd be more content.

evgenyg1
8/3/15

be ready to wait a long time, realy bad service

scottr53
8/1/15

Ha e tried these guys twice and they take hours to send you your e gift cards. Gczen, raise and others always send them t me instantly.

tt61
7/31/15

My first purchase went fine, I had the code within 1 hour. My 2nd purchase was the opposite. I had to answer security questions, verify my identity and had to talk to them on the phone and still no gift card. They get a lot of complaints on the BBB. Anymore and I think they'll be getting a BBB Alert, which is rare.

georgiat1
7/28/15

I made an online purchase for a eGift card just as the clock hit 1:00AM on early Sunday morning.

It is now Tuesday and they just got around to calling me for credit card verification around 12:30 after lunch and then it'll require another business day to forward it to the business unit to issue me my card number and password.

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!! They are manually going through the steps that any average dot.com online competitive company shells out the bucks to have a SW or automated system do.

They asked me to:
1. Verify my address
2. Provide the number on the back of the card
3. Provide a cross street to my address

Meanwhile espousing that THIS is for your protection... Yeah because every time I make a purchase NO ONE has ever taken 3 days to process the order.

These guys are a dot.com shack, STAY AWAY.

NO STARS!!!!!!!

kiemh
7/27/15

Scam....scam....scam..... be aware.....Promised delivery within 3-7 business day, after more than 3 weeks, cards never arrived, never refunded.
On Jul 1st, 2015 paid $ 68.04 for cards, waited more than 3 weeks, never received them. Never get any refund. Emails 4 times, only to say wait.Finally get my credit card involved for help. Stay away from this company.

shannanb
7/23/15

I just bought 2 target gift cards and had them within 10 Minutes.no complaints here :)

robertg119
7/22/15

I've ordered about 1000$ worth off cards this year from them this year and not one problem. Longest it took was a day and the fastest was five minutes. Odd to see such bad reviews.

caseys27
7/19/15

The company ripped me off and told me to recheck my balance.

davidg167
7/17/15

Put my gift card number to check the balance
they stole my my gift card
BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynettet2
7/14/15

This is the scam if a lifetime. These people have no phone number and dont answer emails. I purchased 2 cards from them and changed my mind about the purchase before it was shipped. Tried to get a refund, no response.

I suggest you contact them on FACEBOOK and tell the world about their scams on their page, like I did. Also, your bank should be able to help you get your money back.

jedj4
7/9/15

I have $300 worth of gift cards I was going to sell to Carpool until I did some research about their reviews and changed my mind. The 1st red flag was no phone number for contacting them, I NEVER do business with anyone unless there is an address and phone number. Second red flag, no charge for postage, that's key to luring their customers in, thinking their getting more for their money. It's a gimmick, a ruse, smoke and mirrors, wake up people, use ur noggon!!! So to all u people on here complaining, shame on you for being scammed, but it's ur own fault. Does anyone know of a card company that isn't a scam?

michaell133
7/4/15

this past june my mom asked me if i wanted to throw in on my stepfathers fathers day gift i said sure but i wanted to offer up a way for everyone involved with the gift to save so i referred her to cardpool at first she didnt like it because there was no phone number to call to speak with anyone so she found a differen giftcard company,come to find out she did end up using cardpool after all and she told me she had not received her $5 credit,i said wait if you get 5 im suppose to get 5,i said you did use my referral link right? she assured me she did,i emailed cardpool about the credit several times and the first response was like the lady was trying to play dumb about,the 2nd email i had to spell it out for her,etc etc,whatever,3rd i had to send info about my moms referal link info and etc,then the last was them saying basically my mother lied to me and im out of luck.
im pi*sed nowe i use to love this company genuinely but now i dont,im going to remove all of my referal links off my social media accounts post warnings about cardpool,then im going to request the FTC and BBB to investigate cardpool and then im going to close my account
cardpool you have messed with the wrong little guy and my mother is not a liar

Tip for consumers: beware!

ashlied2
6/29/15

I recently made a purchase through cardpool, went through the verification process, received an email that the product was out of stock. Cardpool has not refunded my money and has not given me a product.
They take your money and then tell you there is no product. I sent several emails requesting my refund and was given the runaround. I called and spoke to a representative who told me that there were no managers I could speak with and he could not refund my money. His suggestion was that I email support.
I stayed on the phone for 25 minutes and was a laughed at and lied to. This company steals and is a scam.

couponl
6/25/15

I love cardpool and the only reason I'm here is because when I googled cardpool "complaints" was one of the top results. That really surprises me. I've been using cardpool for 3 or 4 years now and have never had a problem unresolved. One time I bought a Christopher and Banks card and the number didn't work on the C&B website. I emailed cardpool and my purchase was immediately refunded with no problem. I typically buy Home Depot printable cards and receive the card number at virtually the same time as the order confirmation. This last Sunday though I bought $150 of printable PF Chang's cards thinking I would use them the same day. Unfortunately, I didn't. I don't know if they don't work on Sundays or what. I emailed them on Monday morning explaining I no longer needed them. The canceled the order with no problem.
My one complaint is that physical cards are now being sent via registered mail which is a pain because I'm never home when the mail is delivered so I have to go to the post office. I now stick with printables and electronic only.
I have never sold gift cards through Cardpool so do not have any experience with that aspect of their business but buying has been great. A wonderful way to save money on home projects!

davidw228
6/21/15

Recently I received two gift cards for Home Depot (Great Store). One card was for $1000.00, and the other was for $200.00. I decided to sell them. Not having sold gift cards in the past, I foolishly looked up a company and contacted them.
IT WAS CARDPOOL.
They were very nice and helpful, taking the card numbers, my credit card number, and my address, they told me that there was no need to send the cards. Put them, they advised, in a safe place, promising to mail me a $900.00 check the day after they confirm balance on cards.
Indeed, on the 8th of June, I received an email from Cardpool's Support Dept that informed me that my $900.00 was on it's way ("The check's in the mail").
However, something in that missive concerned me: a small fine print notation that said if the check gets lost they will send another in three weeks. I remember thinking that it was a strange thing to add.
Several days later, having still not received my money, I checked the card's balances. You guessed it. MONEY GONE GONE GONE.
Today is June 20th and you guessed it: NO CHECK.
Once you begin a transaction with Cardpool, they, allegedly, move the acct to a different department. Now you can speak to nobody, only able to attempt contact through email. It appears that this is part of the scam, keeping you in the dark and off their proverbial back. I'm convinced that, although emails are always attributed to a different person, there are only a few people working there. Their emails are always form, each saying the same thing, which is essentially: check's in the mail.
This is an operation of crooks. I have been assured that they will not be in business much longer. I have seen and read dozens, a couple hundred, of stories that mirror mine.
STAY AWAY FROM CARDPOOL. They also sell cards, many of which are worthless. Of course this is generally not discovered by the consumer until to late.
WARNING WARNING WARNING .......TO PREVENT BEING ROBBED, AVOID CARDPOOL!

tabithak2
6/18/15

Bought a 25 gift card and never received it or got my money back from the pieces of $#*!

danf36
6/18/15

I SOLD THEM 2 CARDS FOR OVER $300.00 ea IN JAN.
IN JUNE THEY CHARGED ME BACK FOR THEM, OVER 4 MONTHS LATER.I COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.I AM OUT THE MONEY!
DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE.I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN

carolg35
6/16/15

Ordered $2300.00 worth of Home Depot cards for $2115.00. Before I finished entering my credit card info, I got a message saying some of the cards had just be sold (total less than $100). Didn't say if I had to search for replacements or what to do. Credit card was charged for full amount $2115.00. Called 2 customer service numbers, left name and number on each one. Also sent email with questions about purchase. Only response came from emails, which didn't answer why I was charged full amount but message said some cards were not available. Finally 4 days later, got an email saying the entire order was voided by them. WHAT???? WHY??? Still have no answer from them. Will NEVER use them again and will warn everyone about this unprofessional company. Their FAQs do not address this situation, nor is it discussed anywhere on their site. What kind of company uses only email for customers? Why are there 2 phone numbers when they are not answered? Terrible customer service. Found another online company called GiftCardBin.com. They have a phone number and live people who answer it. I was successful in ordering the $2300 worth of Home Depot cards from them.

marianl3
6/10/15

I have been buying gift cards from Cardpool, Cardcash, and Gift Card Rescue for little over a year at have not had a problem until now. I purchased a number of Macy's gift cards recently from Cardpool. I always check on the value of the cards as soon as I receive them thinking I would find any problem there might be at that time. I went to use one of the cards and was told at Macy's that there was only 2 cents left on a card that I had never used. I called Cardpool and they will refund my money as the card was within their 45 day guarantee but in the future I will be very careful not to purchase cards ahead of time and then use them immediately. If you buy these cards, be aware that the person that sold it to Cardpool (or other company), may get their money for selling the giftcard and then go ahead and use the card numbers to buy something online. The buying customer (like me) could be out of luck if you use the card past the guarantee date. Love the discount but be aware!

sterlingm24
6/8/15

I sent a Kmart card for Amazon credit - it took well over 2 weeks to "be received" (USPS from Los Angeles to San Francisco), and after reading these reviews, I was getting nervous that the card was lost to me.

But, they did acknowledge receipt, and the card was processed and I received Amazon credit within 24 hours of that.

Not sure if I would use again, seem a bit flaky.

jaic
5/26/15

Sent in a $25.00 gift card and was told I would be receiving a check for $18.50. I received the check to find out that after I cashed it, it bounced! I was charged $18.50 and an additional $15.00 for the bounced check. I think it'd be great for those behind this site have to reimburse all the money they are scamming out of people and seeing as fraud is not taken lightly in this country, I'd be happy to hear about those involved spending some time in the system.

em4336
5/25/15

I should have read reviews before:(. That's all.

chloel3
5/12/15

just purchased 1500$ best buy e-gift card for 1440$ for the first time at card pool yesterday. and got it today ! i read those reviews after i purchased the card so i was really worried for being scammed.. I ordered them yesterday 5pm and this morning around 11am i got a phone call for verification, i was really suspicious about the verification calling guy so i looked up online for cardpool reviews and it made me even more worried. but then 3 hours later i got the card thru my email!! :) just used them all right away at bestbuy "just in case" though. it was within 24hours and im very relieved since i used them all lol whew. no hassle for me :) the only reason im giving 4 stars is, since it was bulk order, it came with 20 different cards and by using them at the store i still had to pay 30 some dollars at the store. which means some of those cards were missing total of 15$ish all together. i didnt have patience to go thru them and how many cards were missing a few bucks. and it was only 15$ so i gave up. lol at least it came and i bought the product i wanted.

asifa2
5/7/15

We had purchased some gift cards from Cardpool and generally did not have any issues, but later on it makes us think that Card Pool is a scam possibly not the company but those that are selling their gift cards to Cardpool.

First we had purchased over $200 gift card for Victoria Secret and it shows that it had full balance, after 3 months when we went to use it suddenly there was less than $15 left on the card. We had the same situation with a few other gift cards as well with Card Pool.

What we think is going on is that people are saving the gift card information and when they see that they have not been used in a few months they use it themselves on the online site which is easy to do, removing the balance from the card.

Since there is a very high proportion of gift cards when not used within the first 3 months that go never end up being used, we believe there are scam artists that are selling the gift cards and then waiting for a few months and then trying to use it themselves.

If you are not planning on using the gift cards right away, I would not go to Card Pool.

jadea7
5/5/15

Sold $50 Victoria's Secret gift card to them. Had to mail it in (prepaid shipping label at least) and wait for cheque. Never received any payment for it after many weeks. Customer service was no help either. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR GIFTCARDS! DO NOT SELL TO THEM!

johne74
4/28/15

I order my gift card from Cardpool and 5 days later, still no respose. I tried to contact them mulitple time and only get an automated response. They don't have a phone number to call, just an email system. The promotional item I tried to buy was already over and the gift card still have not arrived. I got my money back by calling credit card company. Worst Experience EVER. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!

sarahy17
3/31/15

I've used several of these discounted online giftcard sites and this is the worst. All other sites send the e-card within hours, so far it's been a day and nothing. Raise.com also offers $5 discounts on cards, use them instead.

maryb162
3/25/15

I have used Cardpool for over 5 years primarily for buying cards but also for selling. I estimate that I have bought over $20,000 in cards for remodeling 2 homes and updating my kitchen ware. I sold a number of gift cards that I received when I retired. I have always been pleased and have encouraged many friends to use them.

scammedc1
3/24/15

I initiated transactions on Cardpool.com to send gift cards in exchange for checks. The amounts offered were about 85% of the cards value which sounded too good to be true (and was) however, I agreed to these amounts, printed the shipping label provided by the site and sent the cards including the invoices. As this is now two weeks after I sent the cards and I have not received any confirmations the cards were received, also the info on the site indicates the cards weren't received so I sent an email to support@cardpool.com and got a response that the cards weren't received. The person responding also asked if I had the tracking number. No tracking number was provided on the shipping label documents which should have been a red-flag. The folks at Cardpool are well aware of this and unfortunately I'm just now realizing this is why this scam works so well. No way for the "customer" to track the shipment and they can take the cards and simply claim they never received them. Only after I shipped my valuable cards to them did I find negative reviews of others claiming this same issue happened to them. This may have started as a legit business but after profits weren't increasing to someone's liking, they may have adopted a more fraudulent operating model. Any positive reviews are probably written by they're own employees. Stay far, far away!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy or sell here! If you sell you very well may get scammed and not receive payment for your cards. If you buy you may be receiving essentially stolen property, if you receive it at all.

mattg35
3/12/15

I ordered a large amount of Home Depot e-gift cards for a remodeling project. I missed the verification call later that evening. Since then, I have tried to call back 15+ times and left several messages. Nobody is ever available to talk to. Also, I sent the support team multiple e-mails and have not received a response. It has now been a week and I have no gift cards and no communication from Cardpool.

This morning I sent another e-mail to cancel my order and disputed the charge with my credit card company.

marios25
3/5/15

What a scam of a business these people are running. Two times (first two and last two times) I tried buying gifts cards. Both times they took my money, issued a refund one week later saying that my purchase had been cancelled. The first time I thought that maybe it was just bad luck.. I tried it again then the same thing happened. They took my money, sent a confirmation order, they they issued a cancellation informing me that they would refund my purchase money..ONE WEEK LATER!! SCAMMMERS!! They are probably using the money for other stuff. What a bunch of thieves.

Tip for consumers: Use the site at your perile. If you enjoy letting scammer take your money then by all means keep on buying.

colleeno4
3/1/15

I was nervous to send my giftcards to cardpool.com because of the negative reviews on this site, but I figured I might as well take a shot since the gift cards were collecting dust on my shelf for almost a year. I found the online transaction easy and I received my payment about 1 week after I mailed the gift cards. All in all it took about 1.5 weeks from Pennsylvania - California - Pennsylvania. I never received an email confirmation that my check was in the mail, though I could login to cardpool.com and view the status of my order at any time. Would have been nice to have a tracking# for the check too. But, alas. It all worked as advertised and I am a satisfied customer. Would recommend to a friend!

tb43
2/21/15

Wanted to buy some electronic gift cards. Thought they would email it next day (like it says on their webpage), but they had to verify "something", even though my card went through fine for the $200. They called me once, 18 hours later, on my lunch, I missed the call, by two seconds so I called them back right away. Voicemail. Called 10 other times before I gave up. Waste of time. Had to go through the hassle of a refund because they are soo slow. When I buy e gift cards on eBay, I never have this problem.

williamr44
2/20/15

Not sure what these other people are complaining about but my experience with cardpool has been great. I purchase Wal-Mart and Starbucks card all the time through this website and company without a problem. Service is prompt and really is a bargain considering how much I save paying less than face value of a gift card.

katherineg6
2/19/15

I got a Steak and Shake $100 gift card for $76 that's $23 savings! then when I went to steak and shake it was the weekend and kids eat free with every $8 you spend on the weekend. I ended up getting 3 kids meals and 7 adult meals with 5 shakes and two drinks for $56 including tax! I still have $40 on my card so it's like I only spent $36!!! Check them out frfr!!!!

nr21
1/26/15

Don't fall for this scam!!! Promised a check for 18.75 for fandango
Gift card I am still waiting for the check. Impossible to get thru to customer service.
Avoid like the plague. Not sure why they have not been sued for fraud!!

lindai4
1/25/15

I read the reviews of Cardpool *after* I'd sent them the gift card info (we had a $50 Target card and they offered $44). So I was pretty leery of sending it off to them, but a few days ago I got an email saying a check was on the way, and today we got the $44, no hassles, and very prompt. I would use Cardpool again, for sure.

mb88
1/9/15

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Days and days went by even though they promised 24 hour service for delivery. I emailed them, and then they said they couldn't tell me why, but they refused to give me the promised money for my cards. I have moved out of the U.S. the cards cannot be returned to me and I have lost over $1000. Completely dishonest service.

Tip for consumers: Never do business with this unethical, criminal company, under any circumstances.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Cardpool staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Clearly that review is written by the company itself. The only customer review I've found so far was extremely negative.... Has anyone had first hand experience dealing with this company?
6/25/10
Answer
janm47
A: google them they get nothing but terrible reviews. it took them 3 days to get me my code and then it did not work online as it was supposed to. I ended up paying full price for the dishwasher I needed and still no code that worked. I called Lowes and turned out it was good in the store but that is not what cardpool promised nor what they delivered. they refused to give me my money back. I had to make a quick trip to Lowes and spend it, as I was by now very leary of cardpool and at least wanted to get something for my $200. I went and quickly spent the gift code.
I would stear clear of them. I have bought gift cards and codes for years and have never had this much trouble with one. BTW they will not answer their phone or emails for days. I went and complained to everyone I could ripoff report bbb ect. I did get my money via merchandise, but I would not have normally traveled to Lowes, but had no choice if I wanted to not be out my money, so I had to drive 20 miles out of my way to be sure I got something for my $200 a trip I would never have made other wise. So they wasted my gas and my time because they did not deliver what was promised. They could care less that it did not work online. BEWARE of this company they do not care anything about their clients .
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Can i sell my amazon gift card here?
5/9/15
Answer
danf36
A: I have had luck selling on EBAY
Also, you can use Raise.com. You actually send the cards to the actual buyer after sold.The company never gets the card
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Cardpool staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Cardpool?