US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alvaros10

With shipping and Western Union it came out to $74. (in 7 reviews)

justag

The place is legit you just have to research your seller first. (in 31 reviews)

juliab15

But everything arrived 3 weeks later and honestly i loved everything I purchased. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gasek
4/16/16

after paying for my goods and sending details to the seller, all I get is a message from c2coffer that I am sending messages frequently. This didn't happen when I was enquiring before purchase. Is this a scam?

veronicac27
3/10/16

everybuyer (-3)
jianmin chen
beijingshidongchengqu
0, beijing 100010, China
everybyer@sina.com
do not buy from this website this is SCAM! ALL OVER! STOLE 230.00 FROM ME.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!

nenadd
3/1/16

They just took my 300 usd over Western Union and cut the contact. The "seller" was everybuyer(2). Do not use this site, it is fake with organised mechanism of cheating people.

johnk257
2/25/16

yifanfengshun68 is a scammer, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THIEF. Follows the classic scam, Gets your cash then doesn't deliver. started off with one excuse after another (the latest one was spring festival, no mail running etc etc) Gave me a bogus tracking # and now has cut off communication. The only bright side is I paid thru Pay pal so I'll get my money back. There are several web sights out there that will deliver, this sight isn't one of them

fashionistaf
1/27/16

I purchased 2 handbags from this site!! clearly asked if they were available I was told yes! I messed up and did not use paypal instead I used my debit card!! payment went thru..the next day I was told to pay an extra $10.00 because shipping was expensive for both bag but I had already paid shipping for both bags! so I agreed to pay the extra $10 and did! the next day and yes I mean the next day I got another message from seller saying the style of the bags were discontinue and I need to pick something else! I felt totally scammed and ask well if u knew they were discontinue why put me thru all of that! so I chose 2 other bags.I got a tracking number and both bags were being shipped! WHILE THE BAGS WERE ON ITS WAY MY BANK CALLED AND SAID SOMEBODY WERE MAKING UNAUTHORIZed CHARGES TO MY ACCT, FROM PENSYLVANIA TO NEWJERSEY ALL OVER the place and even on the web! TOTALLING OVER A 1,000 DOLLAR WORTH OF PURCHASING ..BUT LUCKY WHEN I CAUGHT ON TO THE SCAM WHEN THEY ASK ME TO PAY 10 EXTRA I RAN TO MY BANK AND WITHDREW ALL MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT AND THEY COULDNT GET A DOLLAR FROM MY ACCT AND my bank FRAUD CENTER CALLED ME AND put a BLOCKED on MY DEBIT AND I WAS LATER GIVEN A NEW card...THEY CAUGHT ON TO THE SCAM AND SO DID I..THEY TOLD ME I WAS SMART TO DID WHAT I DID BECUZ THEY WAS WATCHING THE PURCHASE FROM THE BEGINING! they didn't even get the extra 10 dollars lol and I did get my bags very gorgeous but people it is not worth the risk of getting your bank acct.HACKED BY THIS webSITE ..yes the seller took my bank card information and tried to make over a 1,000 dollars worth of purchase but didn't exceeded!AND THE FBI NEEDS TO SHUT THat webSITE DOWN!! the seller goes by name COMPANY and is a Chinese female.

rickyd9
12/26/15

After purchasing a $30 item from this site my account was down $600 . somebody had hacked my account and had themselves a early Christmas . not happy and I want something done about this bull$#*!

gretelc
12/22/15

It's a leap of faith and glad i tried. I ordered 3 pair of boots on 11/27. First pair arrive to me within 7 days but in damage condition and so i spoke to seller and agreed to send me a free pair of boots in exchange, provided that I'll pay the shipment fee which is fine to me.The 2nd and 3rd pairs arrived yesterday an appeared to be in excellent and great condition and I'm happy to say that they are really in great quality! Tracking numbers are generally provided by my seller from 2-3 days after order and payment is received.

thelmaf4
11/26/15

Dear sir Madam. am sending this message so I can get advice on  what to do. I order 3 samsung galexy S7 from a seller on your c2coffer.com seller name is Deniseyoung she ship  me 1 fake iphone 6s and two fake phone called SVMSvnG s6 package in a real Samsung 6s box. I contacted her and try to get her to fix  her mistake but she refuse and trying to tell me she send the real phone. please let me know what I can do to get the product I order are get my money back

danv11
9/4/15

DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE ... The sellers on this site will rip you off ,and C2C will never answer your emails. BE WARNED

helderc
8/23/15

Be smart ..only pay with paypal...because if you don't receive the order..paypal will send your money back.

suglasso
8/3/15

I could tell from the start they were scammers. Once they start to use PayPal I will use them.

jamesk94
6/18/15

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE THIEVES

franks90
6/17/15

Scam
He sells product he does not deliver.
He gives a bad tracking number that can not be tracked.
No more contact after he gets my money from Western Union.
His name is:

On www.Coffer.com his user name is Xulujun88
His email is: luxhuytg225@126.com

colleenn2
5/29/15

The company said make payment and shipping. Done. Item shipped NOT they give you a fake SHO tracking # and then they say it got stopped at customs. Pay customs andthen the item that SHO assured they never picked up got lost in the shipping.

tutamab
5/29/15

Do not trust on this site is a scam, I did transfer by Western Union and been fooled, did not return my money or sent me the order, thieves.

This is the seller who robbed me

feihuangtengda198(1)
Member Since:Apr 21, 2014
Last Login: Today
Country: China country
Positive Feedback:0.00%

tunco
2/4/15

seller asked me for pay western union, and i just ask, hey dude why dont u use paypal, where is your shop and why all the goods pictures are same? they are really thinkin that theirselves as a super brain. ))) $#*!heads )) i think better stay away this tricky sites :)

johnm416
1/30/15

Bought 3 pairs of shades from this site. Received them in 15 days. Good quality counterfeits some nice folding wayfarer colorways that i couldn't find anywhere else. seller was wish. only recommendable site. just look at seller ratings and don't buy under 300 ratings and below 90% positive.

paod1
12/9/14

WHO sends money to china with no receipt - no paypal security? who? A SUCKER. if you are one then you will loose money on this website. If you have brain cells in place - you will pay via paypal like l did. Got my stuff delivered no problem.

ericl14
11/13/14

Everyone quit your whining. Every item on this site is a fake but very good replica. If you only purchase from sellers with 30+ feedback you will receive the items you purchased. They can take up to 2 months to get here so be patient. I have to say its the best website for ordering knockoff goods!

alvaros10
10/22/14

I knew I was rolling the dice but I took a chance. I ordered a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera watch. With shipping and Western Union it came out to $74. I took almost 3 weeks and I received a Tag but not the right one. The one I got was another version and the wristband was coming apart at the stitching. I contacted the seller and she told me she was sorry and contacted the warehouse. The one I wanted was currently being produced. As soon as it was made, the seller sent it right to me. Total process between both watches took a month and a half, well worth it. Great watches, great knocs......(mashangyouqian8) is the seller you want to work with

Tip for consumers: message seller before purchase

anitab5
10/7/14

I order 3 pairs of Raybans from this website I paid them and the seller always responded to my emails however it took about 2 weeks to get here they did provide a tracking number and I absolutely love the ray bans when i went into the store to compare you could not see a difference. They even came w a rayban cleaning cloth and leather case.

dirkh23
9/29/14

Xulujun88 has a very bad memory....to send my paid on sep.8 2014 guitar....i think....better dont order....leave!!!
Now we have 2016.....I don't forget you. I saved enough money to visit you. If you are a real person.....I'll find you. Google what ' AFFA' means, dear friend. See ya.....

emilyc32
8/31/14

Please do not buy from seller: beckham, I paid over $100 and he shipped me wrong items, missing one item, and all $#*! quality. The products look nothing like the actual photo..

However, you can buy from wesleylee, I bought a pair of shoes from him and they came in perfect condition, size correct, absolutely beautiful! He also sent me extra item as a gift :) Good seller, definitely recommend! Quality is super good!

My rating will be based on beckham though.

lt18
8/19/14

Toital ripoff. Sent my money by western union. Would not return my emails within the site. FRAUDULENT!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

mattr31
8/4/14

I ordered an iPhone 5s 64GB for $120.00 and I had to wait 7-9 days to $#*! I was okay waiting ... To this day 11 days later never received the product!!! NO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

teris3
7/15/14

I ordered from this site in April. RIP OFF COMPANY. No products received and now no communication from sellers. Firmly believe c2offer.com represents SHADY DEALS!
DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DONATE YOUR MONEY. Burning your cash would be simpler!!

lynnp18
5/4/14

Purchased over 500.00 in goods from ya tang (biaoliruyi28) and never received items. I feel like a idiot.
Contacted c2coffer.com twice and they never replied. Don't buy anything on this site.

johnk106
2/3/14

Do not buy anything from this dishonest company. Unfortunately I did.They got my $60.00 and sent me goods which were subsequently confiscated as counterfeit. There has been no meaningful communication since then.

karenh34
1/15/14

I lost about two hundred dollars, on two transactions. Too risky to even consider using it! Most of the reviews sound like my experience.
Did you notice the reviews are either VERY bad or are five star! Makes me very suspicious of the five star reviews!
Just don't even think about it.

jeanc16
1/7/14

i order an i pad on dec 17 with the seller : ningmengcha ,,,
he ask me 90.$ more for chinese custom duties ,,,, he gave me a wrong tracking number with DHL
i paid via western union
and i received nothing yet ,,,he dont answer me since he have my money
i was naked

annickb
12/3/13

I ORDERED GOODS WITH TWO DIFFERENT SELLERS. THEY TOOK THE MONEY BUT I NEVER RECEIVED GOODS ! RAPPORTING AN ABUSE DOES NOT HELP. ONLY PAYPALL CAN GET YOU BACK THE MONEY IF YOU FILE A COMPLAINT WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER PAYING.
MAKE THE COMPLAINT ! THE MORE COMPLAINTS THEY GET, THE BETTER...

main2
5,411 helpful votes
11/18/13

~ Use site at risk ~ Quick Charge Back is the Key when purchasing from china based websites!

Site is known for their seller's stealing users money and not delivering the sold merchandise, or sending counterfeits!

c2coffer complaints search:
--------
BBB Warns Online Shoppers on Counterfeit Goods from C2COffer.com

"Dec 20, 2012 - Based on C2COffer.com's failure to respond to customer complaints and to BBB's request for information, C2COffer.com has a BBB rating of “F"."
--------

kater20
11/18/13

Do not buy from amigoodluck on this site what so ever! I can't comment on the other sellers but after my experience I do not trust any of them. I ordered £235 worth of goods, 9 items in total, waited 4 weeks and all I received was a $#*!ty set of rosary beads that you could buy in the pound store. Were meant to be D&G but definitely did not resemble them. I did not receive any other items....pissed off to say the least! Just stick to eBay, and check others feedback first!!

normc2
11/13/13

I have two problems, A seller on this site accepted payment for a guitar, and then ignored all of my e-mails and never sent it out as promised in 7-10days. My other problem is with C2 offer customer service who NEVER got back to me reagarding this very bad experience as a first time buyer after three e-mailed complaints! The seller is Amigoodluck888 and has no items currently on this site. Wonder why!!!!

joseh20
11/6/13

i can't seem to connect with the company to report an abuse: i bought an item from kaitoushun518 (30)

heng lei li

LanngRoad,nQu,ShangHaiShi

0, shanghaishi 200021, China

kaitoushun518@163.com

and it's been over a month of excuses that it's been sent. what a bunch of liars! $35 isn't a big enough to compromise onesself. but this company truly sucks!! a hope c2coffer reads this so that they can address the problem: ban this seller and give me my refund.

justag
8/16/13

The place is legit you just have to research your seller first. I have bought probably 5 things from there and only had a problem w/ 1. Research your seller, check how many "Positive Feedbacks" they have and ask questions. You can even bargain w/ them. If you find one you like, definitely stick w/ them. I have gotten some great stuff, very cheap whether it be authentic or not, I don't care. If you're looking for authentic stuff, you probably won't go this route anyway. I visit my one store all the time.

hamidm1
8/4/13

Don't buy anything from c2coffer website.scam

brittanyj3
7/22/13

Bought a samsung galaxy s4 from loveqian138 they said that it will take up to 3-4 weeks which i was okay with waiting.... after i paid the next day all his stuff was gone and 2 weeks latter he put everything back up but gave me an unpaid buyer rate as though i didnt pay.... everyone just stick with ebay or amazon at least they are going to give you something rather its in good condition or not...... wast of money

victorm1
7/17/13

Dear Earth... DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE EVER EVER EVER! I went to buy a product.. I paid Mr.Yuanfala the money and expected my product within several minutes. I wait SEVERAL HOURS for my product.. then he comes on around 5 a.m. apologizing to me. Then I message him and he doesn't respond and he is ONLINE! I contacted the website to report him, I working on getting my product, lack of communication, UNPROFESSIONAL, and just a horrible site. God bless you all and I will NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE AGAIN!

dianap8
7/14/13

Get rid of this website. I ordered a Tag Huer watch from cheapstore 168 on May 6, 2013 and now it's July 14 and its still not here. I asked cheapstore 168 to see if my watch was shipped on June 8th, 2013 and they responded that it was shipped already. I am stil waiting for the watch since May , I wrote the seller again but got not response. Don't buy anything from C2coffer.com / cheaper168 they are horrible.

brendans6
4/20/13

Get rid of this $@*& website. I ordered a $@*& iPad on January 6, 2013 and now it's April 18 and its still not here. I asked for a tracking number but got no response. When I asked the jack ass I ordered it from she said " my friend you'll get it soon". Don't buy anything from C2coffer.com this is 0 stars

tigreb
3/11/13

Con Artist site. Spent $500 on iphones and ipads, never got any thing, Sellers do not answer at all, working with paypal and my credit card to get my money back. Complete reipoff site, stay away.

monteb15
3/2/13

I bought a pair of Ray Ban Glasses for $10 ($15 shipping) and a David Beckham rosary for $15 ($15 shipping) and i couldnt be more satisfied. My Ray Bans look real and theres no way you can tell that they're knockoffs. Same with my rosary. Both items have the name/logo on them and i couldnt be more satisfied

juliab15
10/16/12

I bought a pair of tory burch flats, a michael kors watch and hugo boss shorts. Its obviously fake, come on, for that price you have to know you are buying fake! But everything arrived 3 weeks later and honestly i loved everything I purchased. The flats looked so real! but of course a little uncomfortable. The watch was a little fake but looked good so I still use it! Honestly, they accept paypal so if your item doesn't arrive you can just complain to paypal and they will do you a refund for you. I recommend it for people that don't care if they buy fake, they just want to pay cheap!

shelbyd4
10/8/12

I ordered a 64 gb iPod touch and the seller won't give me any info. The seller is weiwei_ok. Stay away!

timl12
9/7/12

It seems a secure site better then Tmat.com. I must try it

liams2
8/30/12

very bad website biggest mistake of my life paid $75 for a iphone 4s 32g and 3 weeks later i got a package in the post it was a little red gem in the post NOT HAPPY ( so please!!!!!please!!!!please!!!!!! do not uses this website everyone SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY THE REAL THINGS FROM THE REAL STORES) for example (www.apple.com) THANKYOU GOOD LUCK PEOPLE

braedonj
5/4/12

I see many biased reviews on this site about C2Coffer. If you order from the right person (look at their feedback) you will always receive your item, and if you don't you can always call your credit card company. I use the sellers "feicui" and "wish" and they're two of the best sellers you could ask for, Your items get to you within 7 days and they're always up-to-par. Of course the items are mass manufactured in China and these merchants buy them for a much lower price than us but most of them offer free shipping and are willing to drop 10-30% off of their asking price. You should always ask for pictures of your item from the seller once you've purchased or else you may receive something you might not want at all. Some sellers do use stock photos and others take their own pictures. Really though, You can't pay $30 for a $200 product (or in my case $78 for a $20,000 product) and expect the same exact thing. The watches i've ordered from there are very good replicas of the real thing and well worth the money. Unless you live near chinatown in NYC you're not going to find a better deal on any of the items there.

winniem
4/19/12

I paid for 3 pairs of shoes from this seller xiayizhan698 in early February. She never sent them, so I kept chasing her up on it, and she kept saying "My friend, please be patient, I will check the payment". It is now the end of April and I still recieved my shoes. Replies are few and far between. This is a SCAM site. Don't buy from them - they don't reply, and they just want to rip you off.

mateshwarik
4/19/12

Had a bad experiance with one seller ,I bought a leather chloe bag for $160 ,neither did the seller ship my bag and vanished without refunding my money ,i have sent umpteen mails ,now i have taken help of paypal to resolve the issue ,the name of the seller is "TOPBAG2010" ,KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SELLER,always see the positive rateings they have and go to their previous records to view their sales then deal with them ...all sellers are not bad

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the C2Coffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
3 weeks ago
Answer
johnk257
A: None, avoid this sight, you WILL get ripped off, go to Aliexpress, see Sean at schoolmusic, just ordered a guitar from him and got it less than a week later. Prices are phenomenal and service I'd great.
3 weeks ago