US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alvaros10

With shipping and Western Union it came out to $74. (in 6 reviews)

juliab15

But everything arrived 3 weeks later and honestly i loved everything I purchased. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesk94
6/18/15

I bought an electric guitar from my superseller, Xingyou Wang.
Item was never shipped. he never provided tracking number. they just steal you're money.
and write stupid things to string you along and then there store is suddenly gone. please don't get robbed like I did. He is telling me U.S. Customs has it, but he never shipped anything no tracking number ever. I wish I could get my hands on this little thief.
He stole the pictures he uses too sucker people, pretty pictures cheap for bait.

franks90
6/17/15

Scam
He sells product he does not deliver.
He gives a bad tracking number that can not be tracked.
No more contact after he gets my money from Western Union.
His name is:

On www.Coffer.com his user name is Xulujun88
His email is: luxhuytg225@126.com

colleenn2
5/29/15

The company said make payment and shipping. Done. Item shipped NOT they give you a fake SHO tracking # and then they say it got stopped at customs. Pay customs andthen the item that SHO assured they never picked up got lost in the shipping.

tutamab
5/29/15

Do not trust on this site is a scam, I did transfer by Western Union and been fooled, did not return my money or sent me the order, thieves.

This is the seller who robbed me

feihuangtengda198(1)
Member Since:Apr 21, 2014
Last Login: Today
Country: China country
Positive Feedback:0.00%

tunco
2/4/15

seller asked me for pay western union, and i just ask, hey dude why dont u use paypal, where is your shop and why all the goods pictures are same? they are really thinkin that theirselves as a super brain. ))) $#*!heads )) i think better stay away this tricky sites :)

johnm416
1/30/15

Bought 3 pairs of shades from this site. Received them in 15 days. Good quality counterfeits some nice folding wayfarer colorways that i couldn't find anywhere else. seller was wish. only recommendable site. just look at seller ratings and don't buy under 300 ratings and below 90% positive.

paod1
12/9/14

WHO sends money to china with no receipt - no paypal security? who? A SUCKER. if you are one then you will loose money on this website. If you have brain cells in place - you will pay via paypal like l did. Got my stuff delivered no problem.

ericl14
11/13/14

Everyone quit your whining. Every item on this site is a fake but very good replica. If you only purchase from sellers with 30+ feedback you will receive the items you purchased. They can take up to 2 months to get here so be patient. I have to say its the best website for ordering knockoff goods!

alvaros10
10/22/14

I knew I was rolling the dice but I took a chance. I ordered a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera watch. With shipping and Western Union it came out to $74. I took almost 3 weeks and I received a Tag but not the right one. The one I got was another version and the wristband was coming apart at the stitching. I contacted the seller and she told me she was sorry and contacted the warehouse. The one I wanted was currently being produced. As soon as it was made, the seller sent it right to me. Total process between both watches took a month and a half, well worth it. Great watches, great knocs......(mashangyouqian8) is the seller you want to work with

Tip for consumers: message seller before purchase

anitab5
10/7/14

I order 3 pairs of Raybans from this website I paid them and the seller always responded to my emails however it took about 2 weeks to get here they did provide a tracking number and I absolutely love the ray bans when i went into the store to compare you could not see a difference. They even came w a rayban cleaning cloth and leather case.

dirkh23
9/29/14

Xulujun88 has a very bad memory....to send my paid on sep.8 2014 guitar....i think....better dont order....leave!!!

emilyc32
8/31/14

Please do not buy from seller: beckham, I paid over $100 and he shipped me wrong items, missing one item, and all $#*! quality. The products look nothing like the actual photo..

However, you can buy from wesleylee, I bought a pair of shoes from him and they came in perfect condition, size correct, absolutely beautiful! He also sent me extra item as a gift :) Good seller, definitely recommend! Quality is super good!

My rating will be based on beckham though.

lt18
8/19/14

Toital ripoff. Sent my money by western union. Would not return my emails within the site. FRAUDULENT!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

mattr31
8/4/14

I ordered an iPhone 5s 64GB for $120.00 and I had to wait 7-9 days to $#*! I was okay waiting ... To this day 11 days later never received the product!!! NO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

teris3
7/15/14

I ordered from this site in April. RIP OFF COMPANY. No products received and now no communication from sellers. Firmly believe c2offer.com represents SHADY DEALS!
DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DONATE YOUR MONEY. Burning your cash would be simpler!!

lynnp18
5/4/14

Purchased over 500.00 in goods from ya tang (biaoliruyi28) and never received items. I feel like a idiot.
Contacted c2coffer.com twice and they never replied. Don't buy anything on this site.

johnk106
2/3/14

Do not buy anything from this dishonest company. Unfortunately I did.They got my $60.00 and sent me goods which were subsequently confiscated as counterfeit. There has been no meaningful communication since then.

karenh34
1/15/14

I lost about two hundred dollars, on two transactions. Too risky to even consider using it! Most of the reviews sound like my experience.
Did you notice the reviews are either VERY bad or are five star! Makes me very suspicious of the five star reviews!
Just don't even think about it.

jeanc16
1/7/14

i order an i pad on dec 17 with the seller : ningmengcha ,,,
he ask me 90.$ more for chinese custom duties ,,,, he gave me a wrong tracking number with DHL
i paid via western union
and i received nothing yet ,,,he dont answer me since he have my money
i was naked

annickb
12/3/13

I ORDERED GOODS WITH TWO DIFFERENT SELLERS. THEY TOOK THE MONEY BUT I NEVER RECEIVED GOODS ! RAPPORTING AN ABUSE DOES NOT HELP. ONLY PAYPALL CAN GET YOU BACK THE MONEY IF YOU FILE A COMPLAINT WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER PAYING.
MAKE THE COMPLAINT ! THE MORE COMPLAINTS THEY GET, THE BETTER...

main2
4,759 helpful votes
11/18/13

~ Use site at risk ~ Quick Charge Back is the Key when purchasing from china based websites!

Site is known for their seller's stealing users money and not delivering the sold merchandise, or sending counterfeits!

c2coffer complaints search:
--------
BBB Warns Online Shoppers on Counterfeit Goods from C2COffer.com

"Dec 20, 2012 - Based on C2COffer.com's failure to respond to customer complaints and to BBB's request for information, C2COffer.com has a BBB rating of “F"."
--------

kater20
11/18/13

Do not buy from amigoodluck on this site what so ever! I can't comment on the other sellers but after my experience I do not trust any of them. I ordered £235 worth of goods, 9 items in total, waited 4 weeks and all I received was a $#*!ty set of rosary beads that you could buy in the pound store. Were meant to be D&G but definitely did not resemble them. I did not receive any other items....pissed off to say the least! Just stick to eBay, and check others feedback first!!

normc2
11/13/13

I have two problems, A seller on this site accepted payment for a guitar, and then ignored all of my e-mails and never sent it out as promised in 7-10days. My other problem is with C2 offer customer service who NEVER got back to me reagarding this very bad experience as a first time buyer after three e-mailed complaints! The seller is Amigoodluck888 and has no items currently on this site. Wonder why!!!!

joseh20
11/6/13

i can't seem to connect with the company to report an abuse: i bought an item from kaitoushun518 (30)

heng lei li

LanngRoad,nQu,ShangHaiShi

0, shanghaishi 200021, China

kaitoushun518@163.com

and it's been over a month of excuses that it's been sent. what a bunch of liars! $35 isn't a big enough to compromise onesself. but this company truly sucks!! a hope c2coffer reads this so that they can address the problem: ban this seller and give me my refund.

justag
8/16/13

The place is legit you just have to research your seller first. I have bought probably 5 things from there and only had a problem w/ 1. Research your seller, check how many "Positive Feedbacks" they have and ask questions. You can even bargain w/ them. If you find one you like, definitely stick w/ them. I have gotten some great stuff, very cheap whether it be authentic or not, I don't care. If you're looking for authentic stuff, you probably won't go this route anyway. I visit my one store all the time.

hamidm1
8/4/13

Don't buy anything from c2coffer website.scam

brittanyj3
7/22/13

Bought a samsung galaxy s4 from loveqian138 they said that it will take up to 3-4 weeks which i was okay with waiting.... after i paid the next day all his stuff was gone and 2 weeks latter he put everything back up but gave me an unpaid buyer rate as though i didnt pay.... everyone just stick with ebay or amazon at least they are going to give you something rather its in good condition or not...... wast of money

victorm1
7/17/13

Dear Earth... DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE EVER EVER EVER! I went to buy a product.. I paid Mr.Yuanfala the money and expected my product within several minutes. I wait SEVERAL HOURS for my product.. then he comes on around 5 a.m. apologizing to me. Then I message him and he doesn't respond and he is ONLINE! I contacted the website to report him, I working on getting my product, lack of communication, UNPROFESSIONAL, and just a horrible site. God bless you all and I will NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE AGAIN!

dianap8
7/14/13

Get rid of this website. I ordered a Tag Huer watch from cheapstore 168 on May 6, 2013 and now it's July 14 and its still not here. I asked cheapstore 168 to see if my watch was shipped on June 8th, 2013 and they responded that it was shipped already. I am stil waiting for the watch since May , I wrote the seller again but got not response. Don't buy anything from C2coffer.com / cheaper168 they are horrible.

brendans6
4/20/13

Get rid of this $@*& website. I ordered a $@*& iPad on January 6, 2013 and now it's April 18 and its still not here. I asked for a tracking number but got no response. When I asked the jack ass I ordered it from she said " my friend you'll get it soon". Don't buy anything from C2coffer.com this is 0 stars

tigreb
3/11/13

Con Artist site. Spent $500 on iphones and ipads, never got any thing, Sellers do not answer at all, working with paypal and my credit card to get my money back. Complete reipoff site, stay away.

monteb15
3/2/13

I bought a pair of Ray Ban Glasses for $10 ($15 shipping) and a David Beckham rosary for $15 ($15 shipping) and i couldnt be more satisfied. My Ray Bans look real and theres no way you can tell that they're knockoffs. Same with my rosary. Both items have the name/logo on them and i couldnt be more satisfied

juliab15
10/16/12

I bought a pair of tory burch flats, a michael kors watch and hugo boss shorts. Its obviously fake, come on, for that price you have to know you are buying fake! But everything arrived 3 weeks later and honestly i loved everything I purchased. The flats looked so real! but of course a little uncomfortable. The watch was a little fake but looked good so I still use it! Honestly, they accept paypal so if your item doesn't arrive you can just complain to paypal and they will do you a refund for you. I recommend it for people that don't care if they buy fake, they just want to pay cheap!

shelbyd4
10/8/12

I ordered a 64 gb iPod touch and the seller won't give me any info. The seller is weiwei_ok. Stay away!

timl12
9/7/12

It seems a secure site better then Tmat.com. I must try it

liams2
8/30/12

very bad website biggest mistake of my life paid $75 for a iphone 4s 32g and 3 weeks later i got a package in the post it was a little red gem in the post NOT HAPPY ( so please!!!!!please!!!!please!!!!!! do not uses this website everyone SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY THE REAL THINGS FROM THE REAL STORES) for example (www.apple.com) THANKYOU GOOD LUCK PEOPLE

braedonj
5/4/12

I see many biased reviews on this site about C2Coffer. If you order from the right person (look at their feedback) you will always receive your item, and if you don't you can always call your credit card company. I use the sellers "feicui" and "wish" and they're two of the best sellers you could ask for, Your items get to you within 7 days and they're always up-to-par. Of course the items are mass manufactured in China and these merchants buy them for a much lower price than us but most of them offer free shipping and are willing to drop 10-30% off of their asking price. You should always ask for pictures of your item from the seller once you've purchased or else you may receive something you might not want at all. Some sellers do use stock photos and others take their own pictures. Really though, You can't pay $30 for a $200 product (or in my case $78 for a $20,000 product) and expect the same exact thing. The watches i've ordered from there are very good replicas of the real thing and well worth the money. Unless you live near chinatown in NYC you're not going to find a better deal on any of the items there.

winniem
4/19/12

I paid for 3 pairs of shoes from this seller xiayizhan698 in early February. She never sent them, so I kept chasing her up on it, and she kept saying "My friend, please be patient, I will check the payment". It is now the end of April and I still recieved my shoes. Replies are few and far between. This is a SCAM site. Don't buy from them - they don't reply, and they just want to rip you off.

mateshwarik
4/19/12

Had a bad experiance with one seller ,I bought a leather chloe bag for $160 ,neither did the seller ship my bag and vanished without refunding my money ,i have sent umpteen mails ,now i have taken help of paypal to resolve the issue ,the name of the seller is "TOPBAG2010" ,KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SELLER,always see the positive rateings they have and go to their previous records to view their sales then deal with them ...all sellers are not bad

jonih2
4/11/12

I ordered an ipad through the seller (tolarg) several weeks ago. Paid him through paypal and sent him several emails asking for a shipping or tracking number. I have received no response from him whatsoever!! At least I paid through paypal. I opened a dispute and hope I will get my money back soon!!

Here's your red flag!! :(

michaelj27
10/15/11

i paid for a louis vuitton cion pouch from this website on sep 21 the seller told me it will take 15-25 days its now oct 15 so i asked the seller can i have my tracking number she said oh my friend it will be there soon.i told her i don't care what you think what is my tracking number so after 2 days she give it to me and it didnt work.so i told the seller it didnt work she said it takes 3 days for it to show up on the tracking website...Now after looking at all the reviews i think i got rip off....hopefully paypal can help me...

dyannej
8/4/11

I bought 3 freaking Ipads costing 300 usd thats abt 400-500plus to Singapore dollars from some seller named "APPLE" just because she is selling all apple products?? wth, i was so convinced that my $$$ flew out of the sky! I don't condemn all China sellers like some reviews i've read,we are in no position to judge them eventhough its a PAIN IN THE ARSE to be conned! but not all are con mans, some are really very2 honest sellers. We just have to be SMART to OUTSMART em! Like me, i do online shopping like ALL the time, u just have to be bit more cleverer & please, do your homework before u start shopping!! ^_^

tonyd7
5/18/11

Just lost $185usd on a Nintendo 3sds and doesn't answer emails they should be eliminated before they hurt more buyers

pault9
3/29/11

Ordered iphones, did not turn up, service emails and contacts all go nowhere bouncing..... looks like a total con re my purchase!

lucasc
3/15/11

bought a usb flash stick for $10, 600 GB. with shipping cost $20. arrived in perfect condition from china three weeks later.

ah... duh... WINNING!!!!

frankd4
2/9/11

Ordered some soccer shoes from there and they never shipped as promised and basically disappeared and stopped answering my emails. It was an outright ripoff

arcah
10/26/10

Offers n number of high products for 25% rate and there is no way you can track these guys.
once you pay them the seller account disappears.
reported to cyber crime unit and looking forward to block the whole site.

josephp
5/9/10

Complete rip off!!! Do not trust the site.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the C2Coffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Did anyone ever buy anything from lot4everyone? I want to buy iPhone 5 in her store but I am not sure. I am afraid I will get scamed!
7/30/13
Answer
myanhp
A: Hiya! You should check out the review we already have below, but if you still really want to you should do paypal or a major credit card, that way you have a chance of getting your money back by disputing it. Goodluck! :D If you do end up going with it, I hope you give a review for other readers to see. :)

8/16/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: why people transfer money with western union to china? who likes to throw away money like that? why not use sellers with paypal?
12/9/14
Answer
jamesk94
A: it doesn't matter they steal with paypal too. these sellers are all using pictures they trade and sell once someone has been robbed the item is pulled and re posted later without comments from the victum of the robbery
at the bottom of the items sale posting. most have no real items to sell.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the C2Coffer staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for C2Coffer