US Government's NSF

spwr4dd4e6783c6d1d45@oqjij874d9300d54bd95.privatewhois.net

6 Reviews for Buckadaypharmacy.com

▼ Sort by: recent

Rogue

Buckadaypharmacy.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

9/5/13

have been using them for about 2 years now and am very pleased with their products and service. I get 2 very expensive medicines from them. one I get for about a third of what I was paying and the other almost one/sixth. Kenneth

6/28/13

Have used Buck a Day for two years for prescrition eye meds for glaucoma. What would cost me $79 a month in the states comes to me as a generic from India's 2nd largest generic producer for $10 a month. They do require a legit prescription so don't bother to try and scam them.

1/31/13

Placed an order from Buck a Day Pharmacy Online. Received the "medication" within a timely manor. However when I tried to verify independently that I had received the correct medication, I was not able to. I called the Customer Service Number and was assured that I would receive a call back to address the issue. I did not receive a call. Called back after an appropriate time frame. They said that they would send an e-mail with the formulation so that I could check that the medication was correct. I did not receive that e-mail. When I called again to just send the medication back, they said "We do not accept returns". I still do not know if the medication that I was sent was correct or something else. DO NOT TRUST these people. ANY company that deals with customers in this way is NOT worth taking a chance on.......period!!!

8/11/11

As per my comment in the Q and A

8/9/11

Buck a Day Pharmacy has been great to me for the past 3 years. Just recently, I ordered 60 5mg generic propecia. They shipped my order immediately and I received them just 7 days later! That kind of speed is amazing. Not to mention the price was unbeatable by anywhere I've looked personally. This last order really amazed me, and is the main reason I'm writing this review.

I've ordered many kinds of different medications through Buck a Day Pharmacy for the past 3 years, and have always been satisfied. Not only do I save money in comparison to buying from a local pharmacy, but it is so much more convenient! They come strait to my doorstep.

I am very pleased with Buck a Day Pharmacy. I will continue to be a loyal customer of theirs and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a better alternative to buying meds from a local pharmacy.

The Best Pharmacy Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber