US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Rogue

Buckadaypharmacy.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

jg47
8/19/14

I have been using Buckadaypharmacy for my aging parents' prescriptions for three years now. The service has been exceptional, far better than going to a local pharmacy, paying the outrageous pricing, having mixups with medications, and a host of other incidents we have had with local pharmacies. You are giving the choice of generic or brand. There is a substantial cost difference. What people don't know is that a drug IS a generic prior becoming a name brand in America. A generic is simply the name of the medication. The brand is the pharmaceutical company's name. We brand the drug here. The 3-4 week wait time is quoted up front. You are reminded when it's time to reorder. The medications work EXACTLY like the ones you get from Walgreen's, Rite Aid, or whatever pharmacy you use.
I have spoken with the service reps at Buckaday more than 25 times in the past three years. I have never had one bad experience. Every person that I have spoken with has been a professional. Do you always receive this service at your local pharmacy? Think about it.
This company is legit and does call your doctor for the initial prescription verification. If you want to save lots of money, this company is a life changer.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions. Be prepared for the wait time. Learn how to search the website for your medications. Search by brand and search by the generic (the name in the parenthesis after the name of your medication). It may be listed either or both ways. Usually under the brand, by scrolling down you can find the much cheaper generic price.
I have recommended this company to many people who have been happy with their service and savings as well.

kennethn7
9/5/13

have been using them for about 2 years now and am very pleased with their products and service. I get 2 very expensive medicines from them. one I get for about a third of what I was paying and the other almost one/sixth. Kenneth

boscol
6/28/13

Have used Buck a Day for two years for prescrition eye meds for glaucoma. What would cost me $79 a month in the states comes to me as a generic from India's 2nd largest generic producer for $10 a month. They do require a legit prescription so don't bother to try and scam them.

kathyd9
1/31/13

Placed an order from Buck a Day Pharmacy Online. Received the "medication" within a timely manor. However when I tried to verify independently that I had received the correct medication, I was not able to. I called the Customer Service Number and was assured that I would receive a call back to address the issue. I did not receive a call. Called back after an appropriate time frame. They said that they would send an e-mail with the formulation so that I could check that the medication was correct. I did not receive that e-mail. When I called again to just send the medication back, they said "We do not accept returns". I still do not know if the medication that I was sent was correct or something else. DO NOT TRUST these people. ANY company that deals with customers in this way is NOT worth taking a chance on.......period!!!

samuelc4
8/11/11

As per my comment in the Q and A

timm20
8/9/11

Buck a Day Pharmacy has been great to me for the past 3 years. Just recently, I ordered 60 5mg generic propecia. They shipped my order immediately and I received them just 7 days later! That kind of speed is amazing. Not to mention the price was unbeatable by anywhere I've looked personally. This last order really amazed me, and is the main reason I'm writing this review.

I've ordered many kinds of different medications through Buck a Day Pharmacy for the past 3 years, and have always been satisfied. Not only do I save money in comparison to buying from a local pharmacy, but it is so much more convenient! They come strait to my doorstep.

I am very pleased with Buck a Day Pharmacy. I will continue to be a loyal customer of theirs and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a better alternative to buying meds from a local pharmacy.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Buckadaypharmacy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Has anyone had any trouble with buck a day drugs
11/29/12
leakingi
A: Has anyone ever used buckaday pharmacy? Is it legit? Is it safe? I can't find anything on the internet that hasn't been written by them. I'm looking for consumer recommendations. Are they a scam? What LEGIT online pharmacy have you used?
4/5/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Buckadaypharmacy staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?