US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

EXPERT
12/11/09

Let's face it, the most common plastic surgery done today is breast augmentation and I don't think there is a woman alive who hasn't wanted that if it could be done at the push of a button and avoid surgery. My friend bought this contraption and I tried it out as well (just for a night). Very uncomfortable and leaves your skin feeling sweaty. She swears by it and says it works though and has used it for months now. I can't say whether I would ever use this as it prevented me from sleeping well. Not a bad option for those not wanting surgery and natural breast enlargement.

New Reviewer
1/3/09

It really works. - I thought it was a joke, and then I tried it. Now my problem is I am a man that has large breasts. Other than that, the site itself is very informational and easy to navigate.

New Reviewer
12/9/08

Save breast enlargement - I think this is a good site

EXPERT
12/17/07

breast enlargement and NO surgery - this is an amazing product and I went from a size b to c in about 3 months. Okay, so you have to wear this bizzare suction device on your breasts for months, it is well worth it. Plus my breasts are all natural and real as opposed to being fake silicon implants. I am not sure why more people don't try this out. The main tradeoff is obviously that you have to sleep with it at night. Also, it is tough to fall asleep with this thing on.

About Brava