US Government's NSF

24 Reviews for Brad's Deals

▼ Sort by: recent

janets24
6/2/14

used to be wonderful. Truly.
Then suddenly he removed the "comments" underneath like the dictator he must be. They were MOST valuable & informative (if deal was NOT working, what to expect IF someone had products, deal or vacation. Necessary comments that helped us enormously). So what can one conclude from such move? He doesn't WANT you to know this or anything apparently. Secondly, before he removed comments entirely, he BANNED me & 5 of my friends from contributing underneath. And oddly about 75% of what we wrote ENCOURAGED the deal, not critical insight. Necessary, absolutely (as persons wrote THX for sharing your experience below! WHEN small margin of time it was critical, it was for good reason to honestly beware others of entering a HUGE problem!)
And next up, there's NO doubt in our minds he's on the payroll anyhow & gets a HUGE cut or other benefits from deals he lists. NO neutrality whatsoever.
So total conflict of interest --- BRAD can get enough JUST with his ads, no reason for such blatant greed & basic lack of ethics.
Oh and pay CLOSE attention, he lists SAME deals all the time. I know I checked. WHY is that? Because I believe THOSE merchants are rewarding him best I imagine.
But WORST part is you can reach Obama easier than BRAD or his staff!
NO contact information of any kind. Which we all know, THAT speaks volumes.
For perfect example of how troubling that is....So the other day I spent OVER an hr. reviewing a mattress deal he JUST posted only to find when I went to BUY it (it was posted only 2 hrs.!) it did NOT even exist. Not in ANY form...was just the regular price. Could I ask BRAD what happened, what was up??? NO, of course not, NO contact information. And merchant said NO such deal ever did exist. And yes, if operating like before, comments underneath would SAY that so I could NOT waste all my time. He should answer to someone & I say that someone is EVERYONE who abandons his corrupt website.
Too bad...started out so promising. Maybe he'll find his principles again but hey, don't think so. Doesn't look possible to us.

glenday
6/1/14

He obviously benefits GREATLY for listing the deals he does. Clearly some sort of pay off, he's not the LEAST bit objective (just see HOW many times he touts Angie's list...just judging from THAT, think he's a relative. Head's up...DO NOT ever join THAT, total scam. Give ANGIE your credit card, GOD...will you be sorry. Fact is, if you want to know WHO or WHAT to trust, where to go...ask your friends/neighbors...not need to PAY for infomration that advertisers pay HER).

But as for Brad, he will block you PRONTO if you write comment underneath deal he does NOT like. Such as this is NOT valid ---offen the case--or if price is better on Amazon or again....whatever he does NOT like reading . I know...I was blocked as were ALL my friends even when MOST of what we wrote supported the deal & gave others necessary information (like say for instance, we HAD the product or service already). Brad needs TO GO already. Seriously, he's about as unethical as they come, and that is EVEN if some of the deals are awesome. The way he runs his company/site is FAR from that. .

maryk56
5/23/14

I have bought some amazing deals on Brad's Deals but I couldn't give it a 5 star rating for one reason. If you happen to delete the information about your purchase, you're out of luck! I saw no place on the website to view "my account" or "my purchases" and there is no contact information for Brad's Deals. A company whom I purchased items from contacted me about the incorrect price and needed to charge me more to have my item sent to me- I couldn't do it without that confirmation number I had lost. Fortunately, I called the company again and the person I spoke to actually looked up the account so everything's all good now. Why doesn't Brad's Deals have contact information on it's website?

judym18
2/20/14

I have used a several times and have not had a bad experience yet. I just purchased from Kohls using Brad Deals PRES DAY coupon and saved an additional $92 besides the Kohls cash back of $10 on every $50 I spent which came to $70 to use on a future purchase....oh yeah I also got free shipping.

So far so good--besides it is not fair to rate Brads Deal site if unhappy with the store merchandise.

vittoriar
1/10/14

I have just received the "Hotel Life Deluxe 100% Cotton Sateen Sheet Set" sold by GearXS. 0 Cotton 100% microfiber = garbage. Will Bradsdeals continue to advertise for GearXS? Or does anybody care?

marcr16
12/12/13

It seems like on every review page about every super sale site theres always gonna be the people with bad experiences. I have a hard time with Amazon on occasion and the places they use to distribute goods. I'll only say buyer beware of anything your buying online a save the transaction receipts and confirmation numbers if problems arise.

foxdammitf
10/23/13

Great site. great deals

cruzb18
10/20/13

I have gotten many great deals on this site from Ralph Lauren pillows under 20 bucks to amazing discounts on toms shoes (which I love) super comfy!! and thanks to brads deals I've been able to purchase a few pairs. However, I've been having some issues with this site lately, can't seem to open any sites and I'm having serious bradsdeals withdrawal what's going on????

cm34
10/1/13

Used to be alot better. They had a running blog on the right side of the page where we could all keep each other updated with our own personal experience with different products and/or services. It was very helpful. They have deleted this aspect and replaced it with ongoing jibber that serves no purpose other than to promote themselves. I also was one of the first people to pre-order Brads book as I was very excited to get more information. Very disappointed and it ended up in the trash the next day.

susanc49
9/14/13

I have gotten many great deals from this site. Sometimes people get mad because the "deal" they are mentioning is no longer available but that's just the way it goes. By the time you read your email and click on the link, so many people have taken advantage of the deal that it's sold out. I have gotten everything from a great deal on a Michael Kors watch to a 12 pack of underwear from the links posted on this site!

valerieg4
8/18/13

Most of the time, my experiences are great. It is frustrating at times when things are not available almost as soon as posted.

grapeapek
7/8/13

I have used this site for 45 years and always check here before I order anything on line. The majority of the time there is some type of coupon code or savings promo going on for the storI am looking for. You do not order another from this web site - they are not a retailer - just a one point souce for savings opportunities. They offer links for quick access, but nothing is bought from or thorugh Bradsdeals.com (so I do not understand the comments about 'not honoring their coupons'). Well worth taking the 2 minutes it takes to check every time you order online.

stellaw3
7/7/13

Posts loads of fake coupons to entice people to click to cookie stuff. Awful. Stay away.

not31
7/5/13

Be careful the "deals" you choose.

ms22
7/4/13

BE CAREFUL. VERY MISLEADING. NOT WORTH THE SAVINGS.

geraldb22
5/3/13

This site was recently covered in a "Smart Shopper" news segment on ABC15 for those of you who are still curious about what bradsdeals.com has to offer! Here's the link: http://bit.ly/ZFQ6Va

melindah3
4/4/13

Great website! Ordered topaz earings for my mom that were wonderful, and a pink saphire pendant that you cannot take your eyes off of it. No complaints here. Jewelry even arrived sooner than stated!

danielleb13
3/31/13

I love this website for deals and coupons for all stores and printable coupons around the country. they do all the "dirty work" for you and e-mail you each day to tell you what's on sale. Great for anything &everything you need to buy. From clothes to electronics to home goods, bedding etc...

earlm30
3/28/13

First time orderer and when I received the product it was much cheaper looking than the product pictured (jewelry). Won't insult my wife by giving this item to her. Their site doesn't allow me to send them a message without belonging to twitter or facebook, and I will not chance getting a computer virus by subscribing to those sites.

takh
8/4/12

Tried to purchase Sears Cradtsman Tool Bag that was shown as $3.99 on you "deals" on "Sears,com" but it would not price out at that price. Their price was $8.99. "Chat" with Frddie at Sears but he could not find the Bag at the $3..99 price. he deal was ended today, as stated on you listing. Does that mean I have no way of getting the product at the $3.99 price? AND why was I not able to purchase the product? Please explain! Thank you!

joed27
7/15/12

My exposure to Brad's Deals is relatively new, but I have made two purchases through it. Actually, you don't purchase through Brad, but link over to some other website which offers the special deal, and you enter the Discount Code provided by Brad.

Brad offers Magazine Subscriptions which are wonderful!

I was able to subscribe to OK! Magazine for 3 years at a price which averages out to about $10/year. So I bought two subscriptions for me, and a gift for my sister.

Then I was able to subscribe to The STAR supermarket tabloid for about the same
deal of $10/year. So I picked up two subscriptions for me and sister again,

In both offers, 1 or 2 year subscriptions were slightly higher in price, but still a great offer.

I've seen Brad notify members of more Magazine Subscriptions in the $5/year
price range. Perhaps, the publishers discount the price because Brad can deliver a huge burst of new paid subscriptions in a brief and quick period of time.

I recommend that you put yourself on his email list for his deal notifications,
especially if you like to read lots to magazines!

Sincerely, JOE Duffy
Beverly Hills/Los Angeles California

joanm11
7/12/12

This site is very different because it does not seem to sell or fulfill orders and I'm not sure what the profit scenario is ..... "Brad" researches the web and finds the best deals ... any products .... around. I joined a couple weeks ago, and have gotten some great deals. The writeup on each "deal" varies ... giving information on regular price, previous best price, shipping fees, sales tax, coupon info and a link to the sellers page. The products are some of the best known brands: Nike, Fossil, Lands End, Michael Kors, Sephora, and even the best credit card deals . So far all of the linked sites have professional websites and take PayPal payment. The deals on magazine subscriptions are fantastic: Rachael Ray for $4/year; Handyman for $5/year, and in most cases you can get 2-4 year new or renewed subscriptions for many of the most popular magazines. On a larger scale, an anti-gravity chair was a great bargain. It arrived in record time and is of high quality ... definitely a notch above so many other chairs of this type out there. I got my first Rachael Ray Everyday issue within two weeks of ordering, so I can vouch that site is legit. It's a fun experience to see what "Brad" digs up next! It's like having a savvy friend who surfs the net and alerts you to bargains.

joannen
Veteran Reviewer
7/27/11

A great winner of a site...It will keep you informed about top deals of the day from many different retailers...They also have different giveaways that you can enter if you sign up to recieve the daily email...They also have a section where they reveal different coupon codes for free shipping and/or percentage off from popular retailers (promo codes and printable). check it out if you like to save a few dollars here and there.

donnal5
11/13/10

I love this website! You just never know what you will find and every day is like a scavenger hunt of surprises. One suggestion though: if you sign up for the email alerts and there is a phenomenal deal you might miss it. I peek in a few times a day to see what is on sale. Basically you get code links for deals and their merchandise so far has seemed major brand and mostly highly desirable They have a special Black Friday site which I have never used. Really happy with them.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber