US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.8779707070

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

They alert you to some pretty awesome deals. If the business chooses not to honor the offers, it is not reflective of BD. it is reflective of the business . You will always have businesses who may choose to bait you with a deal but in the end not honor, no matter what coupon distributor you use.
Also , if you see something you wants be sure to buy it right away. Usually stock runs out due to the savings offered.

In this day and age if you need someone to find the best bargain on the internet for you, then you are a moron. Looks like a scam to me.

Of Great experiences here. I have gotten some good deals with using their codes and/or links and 80% free shipping too. Sometimes items I want have been sold out before I could get to site due to me not checking email sooner or limited quantities at that price, but Hey You Win some and Lose Some.

There was once I received a email from a company refunding my money after I already paid due to them running out. It was disappointing because they should have had a counter keeping up with sells, but this is a Direct reflection of the actual Seller's Website not did their job and informed me/us of good deals and provided the codes and links, anything after that, unless codes don't work I don't see how everyone is blaming Brads.

Brads deals is the best site. Finding things I need are important to me. Check it out!

Horrible that I thought I was getting an opportunity to save money when instead it was a way to sell my cell phone # to companies. Have received 12 phone soliciatations in 24 hours after signing up. CANCELLED memberships....asked to stop getting calls per email. NO response.
This company....BRAD is a sham.

Feels like bait and switch. Ordered a comforter from Macy's to pick up in store. They never got the order and when i went to pick it up it was no longer on sale.
Second experience was with Coach. Ordered , 3 wallets as gifts. Several days later I got an email that they were no longer available. I was told I was welcome to browse their web site, but there were no comparable deals. I'm done with Brads deals!

Should not have been able to get through the entire purchasing of the purse if they were out of stock. Unsure if this is Coach's error or Brad's Deals, but either way, I won't feel comfortable using this site again. Very disappointing to find such a great deal, only to be told many days later that the purse was not even available.

Lowest prices, not too mail email! Easy to use app

Things advertised that get you to sign up are not even available. Waste of my time.

There are a lot of negative reviews, but I looked at a patio set that I saw in Brad's List, and got the deal that was shown. Even after reading all of the negative responses, it seemed that those that were writing the negative reviews were people that didn't know how to do any sort of online shopping. I proceeded to look up a promo code that was offered by the store that I bought the patio set from, and saved $20.00 more than Brad's List had it for, which ended up being the tax that I pay anyway.
This was an excellent deal. Thanks to Brad, whoever you are

Got to Brad's Deals through an ad. Thought they looked pretty compelling so I signed up. But once in the site most of the stuff I didn't want and the deals weren't that amazing.

Personally, I have been a fan of Brad's Deals for years. Like any other company it has grown leaps and bounds with a full time staff. There was a time when Brad would personally email you back about a problem and solve it himself. There are great deals and horrible deals listed. I would advise anyone coming to the site to deal with companies you are familiar with. Major companies are safe such as Staples, Macy's, Kohls, etc. Common sense takes priority when finding a deal. I scout around looking for good deals, half the time find them on Brad's listing.

You can still get good deals on Brad's Deals, but you have to be very careful. At one time, I thought Brad's Deals vetted companies before publicizing their deals and so I was extremely trusting. I don't know if I was wrong, or if something changed, but they seem to work with just about any company now, and like others, I have been banned from making comments because I raised concerns about the reputation of a company they publicize deals for. However, there is still really no place better to find out where the best deals are. I suggest going only with companies you know if you don't want to risk receiving inferior merchandise.

He obviously benefits GREATLY for listing the deals he does. Clearly some sort of pay off, he's not the LEAST bit objective (just see HOW many times he touts Angie's list...just judging from THAT, think he's a relative. Head's up...DO NOT ever join THAT, total scam. Give ANGIE your credit card, GOD...will you be sorry. Fact is, if you want to know WHO or WHAT to trust, where to go...ask your friends/neighbors...not need to PAY for infomration that advertisers pay HER).

But as for Brad, he will block you PRONTO if you write comment underneath deal he does NOT like. Such as this is NOT valid ---offen the case--or if price is better on Amazon or again....whatever he does NOT like reading . I know...I was blocked as were ALL my friends even when MOST of what we wrote supported the deal & gave others necessary information (like say for instance, we HAD the product or service already). Brad needs TO GO already. Seriously, he's about as unethical as they come, and that is EVEN if some of the deals are awesome. The way he runs his company/site is FAR from that. .

I have bought some amazing deals on Brad's Deals but I couldn't give it a 5 star rating for one reason. If you happen to delete the information about your purchase, you're out of luck! I saw no place on the website to view "my account" or "my purchases" and there is no contact information for Brad's Deals. A company whom I purchased items from contacted me about the incorrect price and needed to charge me more to have my item sent to me- I couldn't do it without that confirmation number I had lost. Fortunately, I called the company again and the person I spoke to actually looked up the account so everything's all good now. Why doesn't Brad's Deals have contact information on it's website?

I have used a several times and have not had a bad experience yet. I just purchased from Kohls using Brad Deals PRES DAY coupon and saved an additional $92 besides the Kohls cash back of $10 on every $50 I spent which came to $70 to use on a future purchase....oh yeah I also got free shipping.

So far so good--besides it is not fair to rate Brads Deal site if unhappy with the store merchandise.

I have just received the "Hotel Life Deluxe 100% Cotton Sateen Sheet Set" sold by GearXS. 0 Cotton 100% microfiber = garbage. Will Bradsdeals continue to advertise for GearXS? Or does anybody care?

It seems like on every review page about every super sale site theres always gonna be the people with bad experiences. I have a hard time with Amazon on occasion and the places they use to distribute goods. I'll only say buyer beware of anything your buying online a save the transaction receipts and confirmation numbers if problems arise.

Great site. great deals

I have gotten many great deals on this site from Ralph Lauren pillows under 20 bucks to amazing discounts on toms shoes (which I love) super comfy!! and thanks to brads deals I've been able to purchase a few pairs. However, I've been having some issues with this site lately, can't seem to open any sites and I'm having serious bradsdeals withdrawal what's going on????

Used to be alot better. They had a running blog on the right side of the page where we could all keep each other updated with our own personal experience with different products and/or services. It was very helpful. They have deleted this aspect and replaced it with ongoing jibber that serves no purpose other than to promote themselves. I also was one of the first people to pre-order Brads book as I was very excited to get more information. Very disappointed and it ended up in the trash the next day.

I have gotten many great deals from this site. Sometimes people get mad because the "deal" they are mentioning is no longer available but that's just the way it goes. By the time you read your email and click on the link, so many people have taken advantage of the deal that it's sold out. I have gotten everything from a great deal on a Michael Kors watch to a 12 pack of underwear from the links posted on this site!

Most of the time, my experiences are great. It is frustrating at times when things are not available almost as soon as posted.

I have used this site for 45 years and always check here before I order anything on line. The majority of the time there is some type of coupon code or savings promo going on for the storI am looking for. You do not order another from this web site - they are not a retailer - just a one point souce for savings opportunities. They offer links for quick access, but nothing is bought from or thorugh (so I do not understand the comments about 'not honoring their coupons'). Well worth taking the 2 minutes it takes to check every time you order online.

Posts loads of fake coupons to entice people to click to cookie stuff. Awful. Stay away.

Be careful the "deals" you choose.

This site was recently covered in a "Smart Shopper" news segment on ABC15 for those of you who are still curious about what has to offer! Here's the link:

Great website! Ordered topaz earings for my mom that were wonderful, and a pink saphire pendant that you cannot take your eyes off of it. No complaints here. Jewelry even arrived sooner than stated!

I love this website for deals and coupons for all stores and printable coupons around the country. they do all the "dirty work" for you and e-mail you each day to tell you what's on sale. Great for anything &everything you need to buy. From clothes to electronics to home goods, bedding etc...

First time orderer and when I received the product it was much cheaper looking than the product pictured (jewelry). Won't insult my wife by giving this item to her. Their site doesn't allow me to send them a message without belonging to twitter or facebook, and I will not chance getting a computer virus by subscribing to those sites.

Tried to purchase Sears Cradtsman Tool Bag that was shown as $3.99 on you "deals" on "Sears,com" but it would not price out at that price. Their price was $8.99. "Chat" with Frddie at Sears but he could not find the Bag at the $3..99 price. he deal was ended today, as stated on you listing. Does that mean I have no way of getting the product at the $3.99 price? AND why was I not able to purchase the product? Please explain! Thank you!

My exposure to Brad's Deals is relatively new, but I have made two purchases through it. Actually, you don't purchase through Brad, but link over to some other website which offers the special deal, and you enter the Discount Code provided by Brad.

Brad offers Magazine Subscriptions which are wonderful!

I was able to subscribe to OK! Magazine for 3 years at a price which averages out to about $10/year. So I bought two subscriptions for me, and a gift for my sister.

Then I was able to subscribe to The STAR supermarket tabloid for about the same
deal of $10/year. So I picked up two subscriptions for me and sister again,

In both offers, 1 or 2 year subscriptions were slightly higher in price, but still a great offer.

I've seen Brad notify members of more Magazine Subscriptions in the $5/year
price range. Perhaps, the publishers discount the price because Brad can deliver a huge burst of new paid subscriptions in a brief and quick period of time.

I recommend that you put yourself on his email list for his deal notifications,
especially if you like to read lots to magazines!

Sincerely, JOE Duffy
Beverly Hills/Los Angeles California

This site is very different because it does not seem to sell or fulfill orders and I'm not sure what the profit scenario is ..... "Brad" researches the web and finds the best deals ... any products .... around. I joined a couple weeks ago, and have gotten some great deals. The writeup on each "deal" varies ... giving information on regular price, previous best price, shipping fees, sales tax, coupon info and a link to the sellers page. The products are some of the best known brands: Nike, Fossil, Lands End, Michael Kors, Sephora, and even the best credit card deals . So far all of the linked sites have professional websites and take PayPal payment. The deals on magazine subscriptions are fantastic: Rachael Ray for $4/year; Handyman for $5/year, and in most cases you can get 2-4 year new or renewed subscriptions for many of the most popular magazines. On a larger scale, an anti-gravity chair was a great bargain. It arrived in record time and is of high quality ... definitely a notch above so many other chairs of this type out there. I got my first Rachael Ray Everyday issue within two weeks of ordering, so I can vouch that site is legit. It's a fun experience to see what "Brad" digs up next! It's like having a savvy friend who surfs the net and alerts you to bargains.

A great winner of a site...It will keep you informed about top deals of the day from many different retailers...They also have different giveaways that you can enter if you sign up to recieve the daily email...They also have a section where they reveal different coupon codes for free shipping and/or percentage off from popular retailers (promo codes and printable). check it out if you like to save a few dollars here and there.

I love this website! You just never know what you will find and every day is like a scavenger hunt of surprises. One suggestion though: if you sign up for the email alerts and there is a phenomenal deal you might miss it. I peek in a few times a day to see what is on sale. Basically you get code links for deals and their merchandise so far has seemed major brand and mostly highly desirable They have a special Black Friday site which I have never used. Really happy with them.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: It's pretty self explanatory. The site, Brad's Deals finds what they view as the best deals around, as stated above, and posts them in a grouping showing various times it was posted, one hour, 17 hours, so forth. The highlighted area in the detailed deal is clicked on and you go directly to the store's website. This is if you are interested in the particular product and are going to purchase it. A good deal of the time, Brad also includes a discount code to place when you purchase an item on a particular site in the section of "promotional code". This gives you an additional discount because you went through Brad's Deals.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
A: That happened to me when I ordered something from EBAY before. I had to call the bank and have them credit me for the $ taken out of my account, then do the whole process over. EBAY, and PayPal were not helpful to me at all. I spent two days on phone calls, trying to get them to help.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Brad's Deals staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Brad's Deals?