US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

6 Reviews for Blueboxtees.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/8/14

I ordered 2 shirts for my daughter on June 20th, I did not receive them until August 3rd. The money was charged to my account on June 20th. Their site says to allow 10-30 days for printing, packaging and shipping. I recieved a UPS tracking number, but it NEVER worked (I had even checked it the day before it arrived). I e-mailed them about it and did not get a reply the first time, but did the next three times. This is a special site that has different designs of shirts every week, so they are not printed until after the sale is over. They said the glow in the dark weeping angel shirt had come back from the printer with an error and they had to be reprinted, so my order would not be shipped until they had all the shirts that belong in it.

Despite all that, I still give them 3 stars because the quality and design of the shirt are great! My daughter loves them! Sizing is perfect, their youth small fits my 8 year old perfectly.

8/7/14

4 weeks later I got a confirmation UPS shipping ... 1 week later the UPS tracking hasn't updated from order processed (aka not picked up) and they send me another UPS tracking number that is not going any where.... Super disappointment as they have good shirts..

2/25/14

I ordered a shirt on 2/8/14 and it still hasn't shipped. I contacted customer service and never received a reply. Now I have a dispute open with PayPal to get my money back since the company won't answer my complaint. As much as I like their shirts, I will never do business with them ever again. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

2/20/14

I had to wait 8 weeks for my order to arrive, when it did they'd sent me the wrong tshirts, then wouldn't send the correct ones or give me a refund. However, customer service is good and they did reply fast but said that the management wouldn't allow it.

12/25/13

The Good:
1) I ordered multiple sizes of a specific Doctor Who tee, and when I finally received the tees they looked as good as what was posted online and the box had the correct number of each size shirt.
2) I received a swift and courteous reply to my first email to Customer Support about not having received the tees within the time stated on their website (each design is on sale for 7 days; 2 days after the sale closes, the tees are printed; 1 day after that the tees are shipped, thus nobody should have to wait more than 10 days to get their shirts) and that if I didn't get an email within 48 hours with tracking information about my shipment then I should contact them again.

The Bad:
1) I ordered my tees before Thanksgiving, expecting I would get them well before the Christmas holiday. My PayPal account was charged on Nov. 29th, but by Dec. 18th I still hadn't received my tees so I emailed Customer Support to see whether or not they'd been delivered. As stated above, I got a swift and courteous reply.
2) I got an email on Dec. 20 that my tees had been shipped. On December 20th. I sent another email expressing my disappointment that they'd shipped so late that I would not be able to give the gifts to people on time, and that they should review their ordering/shipping policy since they didn't fulfill their online promise of shipping within 10 days of ordering, but I was happy that I would eventually get my tees. Better late than never.
3) I got home from a family gathering late on Christmas Eve to find the box from BlueBoxTees had finally arrived. I opened the box and found all of the tees of the sizes I had ordered, neatly folded and stacked. HOWEVER, below my tees I found a packing slip and 3 tees for ANOTHER CUSTOMER in another state! Who knows how long ago this other person had ordered her tees? I fired off another email to Customer Support letting them know what had happened, that I would be kind enough to do their job and ship the tees to the other customer, that I was going to spread the word about my experience with their company, and that I would never order from their site again!

12/6/13

If you love Dr Who then you will love this site as all they sell is custom Dr Who T-Shirts. They can be a little slow at posting when busy but this is a small business who make something cool so you have to make allowances.