▼ Sort by: recent
I am usually smarter than this but I did not check reviews before I ordered a tshirt on December 12th. It is January 19th I have received no communication and it is nearly impossible to contact this company as it has no real email or phone number. It sends you to a website to put in a help ticket but then you have to download an app in order to do that and it's possible to navigate. I will be calling paypal to begin a dispute early next week as I'm done.
I ordered a shirt on Sept. 4. Late October I had not heard anything from them still, so I emailed them. After a few emails back and forth, clarifying some things, I was informed that there had been a problem with their shirt printer and they had to order a new printer to be rebuilt. I emailed again at the end of November to check on the status again, and a few days later I was informed it would be a few more weeks. Here it is Jan. 6, and I still have no shirt, and it is too late to do a Paypal claim.
This was the first time I tried to order anything from them, and it will be the last.
Ordered Nov 3rd, emailed them twice Dec 3rd Dec 20th....opening a paypal dispute today.
Id understand if they where out of something, or just behind with to many sales but this refusing to talk to me thing is unacceptable.
Ordered a Christmas gift on November 6, it's December 17 and still no shirt. Customer service sends the same autoreply to every email, I don't think it's even staffed and no way to check the status of your order through the website. Opening a dispute today so I can buy a different gift. It's a shame, too - if they'd tried even a little bit (a human reply to an email or a status update) I'd wait but at this point I give up.
I'd give them no stars at this point. I've been in their affiliate program via ShirtMoney.com for a while and they aren't paying me commissions earned. They don't answer support tickets from the help site. Some of the supposed support staff emails come back as undeliverable. I'm seeing other affiliates and customers who are also having trouble with them on their FaceBook. I've even contacted the owners through their FB pages (the only contact info for them listed on the site) with no luck. BEWARE! They seem to be a pit of bad business practices!
I ordered 2 shirts for my daughter on June 20th, I did not receive them until August 3rd. The money was charged to my account on June 20th. Their site says to allow 10-30 days for printing, packaging and shipping. I recieved a UPS tracking number, but it NEVER worked (I had even checked it the day before it arrived). I e-mailed them about it and did not get a reply the first time, but did the next three times. This is a special site that has different designs of shirts every week, so they are not printed until after the sale is over. They said the glow in the dark weeping angel shirt had come back from the printer with an error and they had to be reprinted, so my order would not be shipped until they had all the shirts that belong in it.
Despite all that, I still give them 3 stars because the quality and design of the shirt are great! My daughter loves them! Sizing is perfect, their youth small fits my 8 year old perfectly.
4 weeks later I got a confirmation UPS shipping ... 1 week later the UPS tracking hasn't updated from order processed (aka not picked up) and they send me another UPS tracking number that is not going any where.... Super disappointment as they have good shirts..
I ordered a shirt on 2/8/14 and it still hasn't shipped. I contacted customer service and never received a reply. Now I have a dispute open with PayPal to get my money back since the company won't answer my complaint. As much as I like their shirts, I will never do business with them ever again. I wish I could give them 0 stars.
I had to wait 8 weeks for my order to arrive, when it did they'd sent me the wrong tshirts, then wouldn't send the correct ones or give me a refund. However, customer service is good and they did reply fast but said that the management wouldn't allow it.
1) I ordered multiple sizes of a specific Doctor Who tee, and when I finally received the tees they looked as good as what was posted online and the box had the correct number of each size shirt.
2) I received a swift and courteous reply to my first email to Customer Support about not having received the tees within the time stated on their website (each design is on sale for 7 days; 2 days after the sale closes, the tees are printed; 1 day after that the tees are shipped, thus nobody should have to wait more than 10 days to get their shirts) and that if I didn't get an email within 48 hours with tracking information about my shipment then I should contact them again.
1) I ordered my tees before Thanksgiving, expecting I would get them well before the Christmas holiday. My PayPal account was charged on Nov. 29th, but by Dec. 18th I still hadn't received my tees so I emailed Customer Support to see whether or not they'd been delivered. As stated above, I got a swift and courteous reply.
2) I got an email on Dec. 20 that my tees had been shipped. On December 20th. I sent another email expressing my disappointment that they'd shipped so late that I would not be able to give the gifts to people on time, and that they should review their ordering/shipping policy since they didn't fulfill their online promise of shipping within 10 days of ordering, but I was happy that I would eventually get my tees. Better late than never.
3) I got home from a family gathering late on Christmas Eve to find the box from BlueBoxTees had finally arrived. I opened the box and found all of the tees of the sizes I had ordered, neatly folded and stacked. HOWEVER, below my tees I found a packing slip and 3 tees for ANOTHER CUSTOMER in another state! Who knows how long ago this other person had ordered her tees? I fired off another email to Customer Support letting them know what had happened, that I would be kind enough to do their job and ship the tees to the other customer, that I was going to spread the word about my experience with their company, and that I would never order from their site again!
If you love Dr Who then you will love this site as all they sell is custom Dr Who T-Shirts. They can be a little slow at posting when busy but this is a small business who make something cool so you have to make allowances.
Online T-Shirt Stores – Reviewed By Consumers
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business