US Government's NSF

Categories: Dating
PO Box 12647
Dallas, TX 75225
Tel: 1-866-727-8920

People interested in BlackPeopleMeet are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sjr1

Anyway, while I can't talk about the men; many of the woman aren't honest about themselves! (in 71 reviews)

latonyat1

But please take out time to return peoples phone calls having great customer service is the key to success in business. (in 11 reviews)

stephanies51

I had almost given up on finding someone and I was ok with that but I still enjoyed going to dinner with nice guys. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lillianh21
8/25/15

This website Is no good There are nothing but losers On this site Please keep your money Don't waste it like I did

chocolatef
8/21/15

I signed up for 2 months and wasn't very satisfied with the matching system or the availability of new members locally in the Dallas & Ft Worth Metro. The members hardly changed regardless of age group. Most of the views and responses were from members all over the world. If you wanted to meet someone locally; you would get most members in all of Texas or else where. Local members were repeated customers and all they do is view your profile over and over. Very little conversation or communication. Difficult to find real professional applicants or people seeking serious relationship. Just seemed as if most were seeking very little or nothing at all. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone. You really pay for what you get. Yes, the membership is cheaper than most; but their is a valid reason. If you have time to waste, go for it! If you seriously seeking something more meaningful, seek else where. Honestly, I would rather pay more and get quality; than pay less and get nothing. There's a saying. "Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing." Peace

sonyaa2
8/19/15

BlackPeopleMeet looks like a scam, smells like a scam and is a scam!

I received messages that addressed me by a different sign on name than the one I was using. You get the run around when it comes to setting up a date because the guy you think you're sending your messages to does not exist! I can't believe the folks behind BlackPeopleMeet take advantage of people like this. Our society is crumbling because there are so many wolves in the world who will do anything for a dollar.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE OF BLACKPEOPLEMEET

philipb32
8/8/15

not FAIR

newm94
8/4/15

Only reviews i see are complaints about how the people are crazy and fake profiles lol if any of you have common sense even someone on fb can make a fake profile. These social sites dont come with a lie detector. You join at your own risk. But again, common sense. Lol
This site sucks in my opinion because you cant even view a profile without it notifying the other person and vice versa. I dislike all the flirts and your my favorite notifications. I mean when someone sends a message that clearly indicates that there is some interest. Ive already cancelled my membership and good luck trying to charge my card lol yea this is the first time and last on these dating sites.

harrietu
7/25/15

You stink.

shirevalm
7/18/15

I am just trying to find out why if I pay for a one month subscrption on the 29th of June through the Westen Union, I guess because I refused to use my credit card for a one time payment, the payment I made this time is pending, stolen or kept hostage.
I emailed, called and got a response but still I have not gotten my profile turned on but I keep getting the same email from BPM over and over again. I am at my witz end with this site. I have follwed all of the guidelines and rules but yet my account is still not turned on!!! This site is becoming more of people hating it then liking BPM. Shame on you BPM!!! I hope many will see you for what you are.

From a concerned consumer!!!

miltonp5
7/9/15

I cancelled my membership for renewal on a section of the site that allowed it but they renewed it anyway and for six month, then I was told that there was activity on my page after renewal so they could not help me. The activity they were talking about was someone sending me a flirt, sending flirt are as easy as just liking someone's picture, that flirt is in message form so that you think the other person actually messaged you. Well I ask to speak to a manager but was told non was available and that they would have someone call me back, there was never a callback and my future calls somehow got dropped.

kandyceb1
6/6/15

I opened my acct at the beginning of april 2015. I rec'd plenty of messages but weeded out the worst of the worst. Spoke with a few on the phone and they all had issues with women and spoke negatively about their exes. RED FLAGS. Well at the beginning of may I rec'd a message from "myheartchoice" and he claimed to live in nyc. I advised him that I wasn't interested in pursuing a long distance romance. He persisted and after about 2 wks I relented and we exchanged phone #'s and emails. Well the 1st time he called me I was a little leery as that his accent wasn't of a person from ny. He claimed he was originally from jamacia....I kinda bought into, yet was still leery. He was very charming, smooth and quick with all the right answers! Well one fri I was watching dr. phil about scammers and they provided the name of a site about scammer called pigbusters.net. I immediately logged on to the site and contacted them with all the info I had on this person and whammo they verified him as a scammer from Ghana Africa. Low and behold his profile was gone on bpm..I thought the site had deleted him, however, he reappeared as blackdivinelove, new pics, age and a slightly different profile...I reported again to bpm and nothing done. Last week I searched bpm and low and behold the scammer is back up and running now using username blackmanlove2015. I reported to site and nothing has been done. This scammer is very very active and bpm doesn't care that women are being conned out of money. The scammer's original email address was godislove1967@aol.com and the bogus nyc # he is using is 347-580-1990. MY ADVISE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS SITE... FROM THE OTHER POSTS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOU DONT CANCEL THE RENEW OPTION.

Tip for consumers: don't bother and everyone remember...NEVER EVER SEND MONEY, CASH CHEQUES, ACCEPT SHIPMENTS OR PROVIDE PERSONAL DETAILS TO SOMEONE YOU MET ONLINE...NEVER. if you want to verify whether u are communicating with a scammer go to pigbusters.net for assistance....STAY SAFE EVERYONE

patc53
5/28/15

Stay away from dreday07!! He has "legally separated" on site, however he is married and live w/his wife and kids!

miyah
5/27/15

I always thought I could tell when something is too good to be true, but sometimes you don't think until it's too late. I met a guy from like Erica who claimed he was unmarried, single, no kids and wanted to have a family. his profile seemed regular and when we talked he seemed respectful and polite so we met. we hit it off and a year down the libe I find out he has a fiancee back in his country of Liberia and he was sending penis pictures, and had multiple sex partners. he just wanted sex and kept going back on the website for more unsuspecting women... his user name was me4u1979 from Easton Pennsylvania, now he resides in Somerset, nj be warned and VERY careful ladies.. Fakes run that site, very few seemingly decent guys but more scammers by what I read.. check the grammar used on the profiles...

amyc55
5/25/15

This website members and staff are cheaters will take you for what got and what you didn't authorize. Staff is so aweful including management. WOW what a aweful experience never join another dating site again.

sharonb53
5/24/15

Meanwhile Im saying this site is great

glenb26
5/15/15

Normally I don't write negative reviews but I am compelled to do so since I have had several unpleasant experiences on the BlackPeopleMeet "dating" site 2 of these experiences were serious.
As a reasonably intelligent, very attractive female with a gorgeous figure, successful career,divorcee who was looking for love but became concerned about the caliber of men on the BlackPeopleMeet dating site. I first joined the site in October, 2013 and then again in September, 2014. Each time, I got a lot of attention and traffic. I was on the site a minimum of 3 months and met men who on the surface, appeared very appear very "normal" but after chats, phone conversations, and meeting in person, they turned out disastrous.
I wouldn't be so disappointed had I not been clear in my profile of what I was and WAS NOT looking for. I think that the unmitigated gall of some of the male profilers was what was most alarming. One guy was a divorced, retired minister who stopped calling after 3 months of chatting by phone. When he finally called back after being MIA, he blamed me for overreacting!!
Another was a retired law enforcement who insisted on meeting my family, having me accompany him to his retirement celebration, has more than 3,000 text messages to me, gave me a key to his house, has given me more than $2500 in cash and gifts, had a key to my house, left clothing, sleep apnea equipment at my house, planned a trip to Hawaii, taken us on trips to local resorts, openly talked marriage to my pastor and church family, has been a part of Thanksgiving, Christmas and holiday gatherings only to cut off communication coldly after I asked about his drinking (or drug) problem. When I say no communication, he won't return my calls, texts or emails. All I want to know is why!! I have everything I need so I am in no way dependent on him. He has supposedly written a book about relationships so I am even more baffled. I am glad to get rid of someone with such horrible character, but I still want to know what could cause a person to hurt another in this way.. That's all! Why??
I have to say that most of the other men that I have chatted with on this site have had equally questionable character. I was beginning to wonder if this site caters to recovering addicts from rehab facilities or just crazy psychotic, emotionally abusive men.

tasham6
5/12/15

Do not waste your money on this site. Most of the guys are crazy, lazy, bipolar, only looking for sex or woman beaters. Tela22 from Rochester is a nutcase.

stacyl31
5/12/15

THE MEN ON THIS SITE HAS TO BE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. MOST OF THEM IS JOBLESS, OR WORK A JOB THAT PAYS VERY LITTLE MONEY, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BRING TO THE TABLE BUT A SOB STORY, AND AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY ARE SO PATHETIC.
THEY ARE QUICK TO TALK ABOUT HAVING SEX. TELL ME, WE WOUD ALL THINK BY AT AGE 48-55, WE KNOW WHAT SEX IS AND HAVE RAISED THE BAR FOR SOMETHING MORE MEANINGFUL, NOT THESE DEGENERATES.
THE ONLY THING THIS SISTA HAVE FOR YOU IS SOME GOOD ADVICE; GET OFF THE SITE, FIND OUT THE DEFINITION OF A MAN...THIS MAY BE A HARD ONE SINCE MOST OF THEM NEVER KNEW THEIR FATHERS. (OH, ANOTHER FAMOUS SOB STORY)BLA BLA BLA...GET OVER IT.

lillyd4
4/29/15

Just meet a guy named Playboyace203

Give him my number, he rushed to text me was I ready for marriage and he would take care of my kids. This is his message: let me introduce myself I'm Aaron fromColumbus Georgia. I'm 27 and have no kids, I'm Brazilian and yes I speak Portuguese and Spanish. I been single forthree years my ex died from cancer after she died she told me to promise her something and I did as I look into her eyes (she said promise me u won't have sex oror kids till your married and I said yes I promise).. so three years it been for me and I held that promise ever sense. Now I'm ready for marriage and love and ready to Seattle down. It's goes on but when I asked why was he telling me this soon and had a few more questions no response. Be ware of him, I think he's scamming.

jenniferd51
4/16/15

The site sends you flirt alerts from men that did not send you the flirt in the first place. They do little marketing to attract new users, most of the men are broke, ugly,and are opportunists.You will receive alerts that there are new users in your area only to discover they live in another state.Whenever you are online it is displayed ,which puts you in an awkward position by alerting everyone to your frequency online, it should be confidential, or at least vague like online this week, unless you requested online chat, wouldn't recommend it. I'll try online dating with other reputable sites.

victoriab19
4/9/15

Only after sex will travel from state to state and is looking for money bad in bed. LOOK UP USERNAME Saggese12

ruthiel
4/7/15

Most of the men on here are in relationship or married and want sex....

keyyss
4/6/15

Kingofman from blackpeoplemeet stay away he is a user who will deceive and hurt any woman that gives him the time.

stars5
4/1/15

All they want is sex. And most will use u. I met one over the phone name Nelson essiet from newark nj. A complete nut case. All he cared about was sex and he's very controlling also. He went by ebonydiamond1. Beware of him!

shondraj
3/16/15

I love this site

maryamm2
3/12/15

I called and canceled service with Black People Meet in Jan. 2013. They continued to bill my credit card as of Jan. 2015. I couldn't understand why charges were on my credit card. Low and behold its them still billing and now the credit card company is giving me a hard time. I tried to reach Black People Meet, no success at the 866-727-8920. Sent a certified letter and I will never deal with them again, and will be canceling my credit card as they are giving me a hard time about canceling service. Never again. M Muhammad

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

onealpham
3/2/15

Every time I sign on to this site on my iPhone, I am redirected to the Apple Store to buy some game. Checked with Apple and it was confirmed that it is the site. Little privacy. I hate the pop-ups, ads, and especially the redirects.... Plus, there is no way to go to an old message without scrolling through pages. Should have option to enter a page number and go directly to that page or enter a user's screen name and pull up all messages to and from that user.

sheliab
3/1/15

I cancelled my membership, didn't even go on the site for 9 months are more, then found out that they recharged my account after the first months for 10 more months for about $35 each month. When I reported it to a Supervisor, I was told that I should have written down the employees name at Customer Service and their employee ID number also, because the paperwork was not done. But since I did not know her ID number they would not refund my money, even though it shows I have not been on the site in almost a year. I would have to eat the $350 dollars.

terrij8
2/24/15

If you see someone called RUthere4ME stay away! I met this guy on match.com and he started out okay. Then before I knew it he was asking me if he could take some toilet paper from my house because he didn't have any?! HELLO DOLLAR STORE! Then it was he needed some smokes (his profile says that he's social smoker! NOT TRUE he's a daily smoker and drinks vodka like it's water! I'm all about buying stuff for my man but this guy is BROKE and looking for someone to take care of him. I work hard for what I have and am looking for a partner not some grown man to take care of. When I told him we needed talk I never heard from him again....that tells me he's heard this before.

Tip for consumers: Be Careful

kellym88
2/22/15

Here's what people need to remember: Long gone are the days when dating online was taboo and so there were only genuine people on dating sites who were truly interested in relationships. Now that it's acceptable and common place, all of the nuts have come out to play. I met a gorgeous, seemingly nice guy on BPM and all was well until our first time alone. He went into a full blown violent rage over a a slight difference of opinion. It was so weird and frightening that I researched narcissm (based on some other traits of his) and sure enough he met the criteria to a tee. He has the personality disorder. Can't really blame BPM for that but this site seems to be a haven for them since I hear other women saying they've encountered these dangerous people as well. It seems the male reviews are centered around a woman's appearance. I wish somebody looking a little different than their pics was my only complaint. I think having your life threatened is far more serious than meeting someone with a few extra pounds. Be careful dating men on this site. I've browsed this site off and on over the years and some of the same guys are there. Gotta wonder about that. I will never date online again. It's not worth it. I'm actually taking a break period because that was so scary. Good luck and be smart.

angieb13
2/19/15

I like the old format better than this new one

mablej
2/18/15

Please be careful on this site. I met someone, became close after a year and a half until he tried to attack me. I turned him in to the police and found out the he uses dating sites to latch on to women in different states, rob their accounts, blackmail them, then abuse them. He spent a year in jail for physical abuse to my son. My son told me after he attacked me for the first time that this nut abused him. Wish I would've known then.......he would've been six feet under. Please be careful as the site DOES NOT check credentialing as other paid sites do in some cases.

terrys57
2/16/15

Please beware of user MaCartney7 from PA and Brooklyn NY claims to be talented musician. He is liar uses drugs and womanizer. The site is a rip off too. Some of the men just want to jump in the bed. Disrespectful. Will want to know what kind of work you do but they dont work. Do not give out your information to him.

vickyj
2/9/15

This site is awful...plain and simple,please do not waste your money.most of the men on there just want to have sex with you.its like its an easier way for them.Please beware of the one name hsmith32 he's a liar and a fake...Beware and becareful ladies....

janentl
2/9/15

STAY AWAY FROM BLACKPEOPLEMEET user name 98WESTSTREET. His status states that he is legally separated but he is MARRIED. He has a profile that has no picture, age 53, height 6 2, lives in Silver Spring, Md. Beware he is a cheater and pathological liar. You have been warned.

2/1/15

Well here are a few names to add to the Scammers list. The Nigerian’s seem to have cornered the market on every type of scam you can name. They are notorious on the dating scam soliciting money from men and women telling of their love for you (sight unseen usually by the third communication with you) using quotes from the bible (claiming to be a Christian), promising they want to be with you (praying on lonely men and women). If they fall in love sight unseen and send poetry and bible scriptures never having seen you, they next step is they ask for money $0,000.00 not small sums.
I was notified by eHarmony of a scammer and when I informed him not to contact me, he became nasty in his writing believing to hurt my feelings. He had compromised another’s photo of a white male on a motorcycle and when I inquired about bike, because I have ridden with friends he never responded to the questions. Ask questions and if you get no response, but they send you another communication about you and them, that is one clear sign they are scammers, they do not respond to any direct questions you ask. They also are not familiar with the culture nor our language. He said his mother had a stroke, heart attack and could not speak and he hired 2 nannies to take care of her. He lived in Chicago, was originally from Hungary (his parents decent) and had a Hispanic last name (they conveniently rearrange the letters of the last name) he was travelling out of the country. He could not answer questions about Chicago ( I have family & friends there). Just from the evidence I have presented, what do you see is wrong with all that information. These men (sometimes they are females writing as men) usually must travel out of the country to Cambodia, Africa, the Philippines, Asia ( for their self employed businesses). They need money to complete business transaction or money to get back home to US.
Another female read my blog and we contacted and found that the same scammer was writing both of us at the same time with the exact same messages. We tracked each one of his lies and phone numbers and finally after several weeks he started hounding her for money. He kept changing the amounts when the money did not come through. Don’t worry he did not get money from her. We think they are using calling cards with different country phone numbers as well as US numbers (see below).
These people use the name Terry a lot. I will leave you with some of their e-mails and dating sites are notified and adding them to “Mailscammers.com” (check out this site) and federal sites. I am trying to locate a site dedicated to female scammer. Please keep your money home and in your pocket. Anyone who begs for money, you should just run. I spoke with a gentleman who stated he was contacted by a female scammer. The scammers come from all countries. Below are some names use and phone numbers to be aware of. They have several profiles on line at the same time.
Handsomterry0040@yahoo.com--quoted scripture, Terrydavids2@aol.com ,Terry Thompson Paul david—his son was in the hospital (confiscate other photos), MARINE Marine rdbeach16@gmail.com, marinedeliverycontractor61@gmail.com(Uses name fake name Gary Baros in profile). Telephone numbers: 8152494710, 855716901594 (Cambodia number), 4077819473, 2095500663. These people have also appeared on www.seniorblackpeoplemeet.com, eHarmony and I am sure they are on affiliates as well

jasone21
1/31/15

Most of the women on this BPM are overweight and are as thirsty for sex as men are. Once had a woman on there lie about the number of kids she had and her figure at the same time. Also, watch out for women that shield their slutty acts with Jesus and Christianity they are sneaky. Its almost impossible to find a woman on there without multiple kids, an EX in prison or a breast tattoo of some sort. If your are an attractive black male also beware of fat over the hill white female trash. Absolutely no intelligent conversations. No man of substance should even type this site in their search engine. TURN BACK!!!!

malcomw
1/27/15

all you racists deserve to get ripped off.

finallyo
1/23/15

I was on blackpeople meet in 2013. Met men from all over the country. I was disappointed at first .Got off. I tried it one more time and then I met this person who turned out to be very crazy!! I rushed to get off the site. I get a message from someone. I paused and saw he lived near me in Texas . Very attractive ,he's atrracted to me. We talked for months. I found out he had the same diapointments I had and was rushing to get off as well. We had so much in common. We finally met it was August 2013. We became unseperable!!! We know that it was meant for us to meet. He is the most loving man I have ever met. You know that you know it is love!!! Well we are in our 2nd year together. Engaged and love each other dearly.
What I am saying to any of you who gets on this site. If you are truly looking or hoping to meet your soul mate. You will have to really search yourself,be patient , you will know when it's time to get off the site. Listen to what is being said to you. Use good sense if you have good sense you can easily discern if someone is deceiving you. I wish you all luck.
By the grace of God , we found each other at this time of our lives. Who would have thought that I would be saying thank you blackpeoplemeet .. I Finally can say after all these years I feel loved and I can let the love that I have always wanted to express in my hear to someone who excepts me as I am unconditionally . Where there is God ,there is Love.
I love you Michael.

Tip for consumers: It's a roller coaster at first, the excitement ,the rush of getting the attention,
Be yourself.don't settle. Treat people with respect. be careful.

shawnc16
1/5/15

I joined bpm on 1-1-2015 and cancelled on jan 2 when I noticed the same guys from 8 months ago were still there and still thirsty. I also saw a profile for a guy a personally know named civili. His whole profile is a lie. Ladies beware. He is a con artist, don't work, have 8 kids that he don't take care of and he have mental issues. If you don't believe then dedicate 3 days of chatting with him and you will see.

Tip for consumers: Keep your money

wandao1
1/1/15

This site is a waste of money. First off, I was stupid enough to pay to join this site, then the quality of men on there leaves a lot to be desired and I found that out the same day I joined. Then I deleted my profile and requested a refund. That was on the 25th of December and the 23rd when I joined. I have yet to receive a refund and it's 01/01/2015. The kicker is, since it was obvious that they had no intention of refunding me, I tried to go back to the site, (keep in mind, when I joined on the 23rd I paid for a six month membership, it would not let me reactivate my membership. It stated that I needed to call their number and speak with a representative. I have been calling for almost a week and no one answer the phone! So, I would say, keep your money because it is not worth the hassle!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or most importantly, your money!

kevinh80
12/18/14

I really have no idea why the negative comments. I love the site. Met several very attractive young ladies. For me its been the best dating site out there.

temecula-cac
12/16/14

I got on the site less than 12 hours go, paid for three months. I cancel membership this morning. Request refund base on safety concerns and guys look creepy. They would refund half, I'm filling with BBB against there business. I wasn't asking for the full amount just partial.

Tip for consumers: Don't do business with them

quentinap
12/7/14

I wish I could rate this site lower! I paid for this site and was unable to access any of my messages. When trying to reach out to someone about my technical issues with this site I was unable to get any answers. This was a huge waste of time and money. It's a rip off and they do not care.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site. These people have poor customer service and and communication. This site is a scam!

litav
11/30/14

Lame douche bags. If you are in the Phoenix area, BEWARE of Derrick M. He's nuts. If you do a simple google search it's clearly apparent.

zimas1
11/19/14

A lot of the men on this site are liars and mentally retarded.
Ladies be careful of some of the men on BMP. The pictures on their pages may not be their real pictures or who they are. The profile information are false.
Once you meet a guy and he is telling you about marriage or telling you things you were longing to hear, that should be a red flag. Some of them wants to get you excited and convinced of their love for you before they start to defraud you of your money and emotions.
Most of these guys are scammers, please be careful. Do not let your emotions lead you to what you will regret for the rest of your lives.
Once you meet a guy online and he starts to ask you for money, do not waste your time talking with the fellow.

Tip for consumers: Be careful ladies. A lot of the guys here are fake, retarded, married, liars and scammers.

sjr1
11/17/14

I am a male writing about Blackpeoplemeet/Blackchristiansmeet sites. Both are connected. My first time on the site I went for the best price per month deal which require subscriber to purchase multiple months at one time. Once you agree to their terms it's contract - a contract is a contract. Last month, still seeking someone I purchased the slightly higher one month only deal, then several days later went into BPM user profile deleting the "automatic" renewal which I didn't ask for, they just defaulted to it. In this way one can be tricked into an ongoing membership.

Anyway, while I can't talk about the men; many of the woman aren't honest about themselves! Some describe themselves as average - yet 4th or fifth picture into their presentation reveal that they are humongous. Others present themselves as young and vibrant - yet when we talked, several of the woman I discovered are decades older. I've blocked two woman users looking for me to invest $ in their dreams, yet I don't know them. Woman - stop taking selfies and other pictures in the bathroom. Tired of seeing bath towels, toilet bowls, shower curtains, soap and toilet tissue rolls. Also, laying across your bed, breast about to come out of your clothes and Kim Kasdashian poses doesn't make a woman appear like a keeper.

BPM with careful discernment has nice people, always the 'best ones are too far away' or on the other side of the country. :) Finally, I'm done with BPM.

Tip for consumers: When you do use the BPM social meeting site present yourself with focused pictures, with adequate lighting, submit only recent photo, your kids/grand kids shouldn't be in your presentation.

denisec26
11/14/14

Was successfully able to get a refund from BPM. I filed a fraud claim through my bank and my bank gave me a temporary credit while they investigated the matter. I was informed the money had been paid and the temporary credit is permanent.

kimb124
11/13/14

this site is a SCAM not only are there no professional males as advertised AND THE SITE IS all over the place loaded with other ADVERTISEMENTS i was scammed out of MONEY i paid one promotional rate was charged double with RENEWAL RATE that I never clicked yes or no for but i learned a big lesson BLACKPEOPLEMEET will charge u double and when sign up blackpeoplemeet puts u in automatic renewal not a the promotional rate if i was was charge the promotional unauthorized was a hit but to pay double HURT fooled once not twice stay away professional business is not out to scam you but do business and a professional manner.

ladyk
11/1/14

I agree with what some of the other people wrote as far as unethical business practices. They "automatically renewed" my membership although I didnt authorize it. I have sent numerous emails to their so called Customer Service with no response. I plan on filing a complaint with the BBB as well as they do not have to worry about me using their service ever again! And I will tell all my friends and put on facebook how they do dirty business so do not use their service.....IT SUCKS!

Tip for consumers: Piss poor customer service....

stephanies51
10/23/14

I have to admit, it's been a couple years since I have been on this site. Yes, I agree with the ladies that complain there are a bunch of losers on the site but you're faulting BPM for that? You meet tons of losers on the street, as well as on other sites. Can't fault the dating site for having a bunch of losers.
Well, two years ago, when I was a paying member, a guy sent me a message asking me to call him. I wasn't attracted to him at all and tried to avoid him. The next day he saw me on the site again and asking if I was going to call him or not...what the heck...I did. Boy, I'm glad I did!
I have never dated a man that I love and respect as much as I do him! At the time, I was 42 and have never been married. I had almost given up on finding someone and I was ok with that but I still enjoyed going to dinner with nice guys.
We live about an hour away from each other, we made a date for the next day, Thurs, and he liked me so much he came back the next day. We've been together ever since.
We are grateful to BPM for bringing us together!
You can find true love on the internet!

olivas1
10/23/14

Ladies do your self a favor and do not spend your money or your time on this site. The men here are looking for sex primarily, they will lie to you about their status and what they are seeking in a potential mate. Their are individuals on this site that have mental health disorders that range from depression, narcissism, asperger's syndrome, boarder line, sociopathic and psychopathic which means they will lie, deceive, manipulate to get what they want you to them are the next meal ticket, victim or supply source. Some on this site have no intention of having a serious committed relationship ever, accompanied by sexual addictions and or an extreme dislike for women. Now if you only want a good time and have similar issues than this site is for you. But if you are seeking a healthy serious relationship which leads to marriage then this site is not for you. If you are attractive, beautiful as well as young , naive, have low self esteem or worth you will be fodder for these fellow. Men are men they hunt and when they hunt your feeling do not matter. Keep your panties up and go out and just have fun if you can't bear to find a guy using other methods. Another warning: Some men may have the big house, the nice car, great job, education, and even retirement benefits. They seem older wiser and intelligent. They know what women are looking for and use the package to blind you from seeing them for who they really are: broken, self Centered, having a midlife crisis, having gone to prostitutes in the past, cheated on their ex-wives and wondered why she left and unable to see that the real issue in them not finding so called Mrs. Right is them.
Keep it in prospective: You have what they want never give it up unless you are willing to pay the consequences for it.and ladies it will not lead to a relationship. Go out have them pay for dinner, drinks what ever. Because if you ever give in that totally stops as most are still dating other women and you have now become a notch on the belt they don't have to conquer. You have been warned.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BlackPeopleMeet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I met someone on BPM. I was asking for a new pic bcause people can change. I think you should have it be a requirement that at least 2-3 pics need to accompany the profile. You are messing with people's lives and should make every effort to have people be as honest as possible.
12/10/14
Answer
sallyh20
A: You should post current photo's. If you meet someone,they will have to look at you so don't lie. Post fairly recent photo's.. 20 year old photos just don't get it.
2/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I recently signed up on this social networking site and soon discovered that I was receiving messages from women to whom I didn't send a flirt. But I saw that they were responding to one that I supposedly sent. Also, messages I received the day before has today's date on it as if it was received today. WHY?
4/8/15
Answer
sallyh20
A: This is something that is happening to al lot of users on this site. It happened to me two times on both the sending and receiving end of the messages. I believe that when you have what they term as a low rate of response messages are automatically send so it looks as if you are contacting individuals. I have been embarrassed responding to what I though were messages to me. I have had to write messages apologizing for the messages I did not send to individuals. It is all a game by this site I believe.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the BlackPeopleMeet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for BlackPeopleMeet