US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mousyd

I get a lot of emails from men on this site compared to white-oriented sites, such as Match and EHarmony. (in 91 reviews)

finallyo

What I am saying to any of you who gets on this site. (in 72 reviews)

latonyat1

But please take out time to return peoples phone calls having great customer service is the key to success in business. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alicec74
5/17/16

Meet a man, went on one date and he tried to sleep with me. He was a really nice guy, so I gave him another chance before he asked me to co-sign for him, and asked me to buy him some Jordan shoes all in three weeks of knowing him. He rents his cars and tries using women into thinking that he is the best thing since sliced bread. After that 3 weeks, I deleted my profile, his phone number and never spoke to him again. I guess the feelings was mutual because he never called again after I told him I was not buying him anything.

aliciaw26
5/11/16

I just joined BPM. I am a white female, attractive, hardworking & excellent mother. I was on this site a week and realized no good if your looking for anything other then sex. Men try to come off as gentleman but don't last. I met one guy ( GRACEWALK) and he had the most attractive profile & pics very handsome supposedly divorced w 4 kids. A YOUTH MINISTER FOR YOUTH!!!! This part was true I googled his name. Found that he APPEARS to be a reputable local minister. He was looking for a WOMAN OF GOD.....1st day we chat, he's insulting me right off bat saying I sound like a smoker, I don't smoke, asked me if I had teeth bc I wasn't showing them in my pic, implied I was 400 lbs because most of women her met were heavy and he can't have an "obese or ugly woman", ask me first night we talked on phone 1 day after meeting he asked me to come meet him for an hour and asked if I could twerk! I am a 34 year old grown woman I don't twerk! I bet some of the disadvantaged youth he ministers twerk though. Then reveals he has 2 adopted high school & college age daughters, one of which was gonna be staying w him for summer!! Yeah I bet! So I use VOIP app because I don't know this man so I used Talkatone figured if all went well would give my real number later. He instead of asking me went did Google search then got nasty I didn't give him my real number gee now y'all see why!!!! Asking me if my children are mixed or white. So after being insulted by this man and him already PROBING me first couple days was enough red flags for me. I messaged him told him something was off about HIM and I wasn't interested. Was meeting him Friday for coffee but that's off!! Ladies, be careful here especially if you have children. This man works with youth that's a scary thought. Beware! This man is a wolf in sheep clothing! And, I read one of his Bios online he did 10 years in prison for something. Probably using ministry as a front for something sinister. Oh put cherry on top he said he was looking for a white wife but he's on a site that is predominately black and made for black people. Lmao!!! Ladies be careful!!! Good luck!! Spen your money on better things girls

gd45
5/10/16

I have ran into moderators who work for BPM go around taking pictures of ugly men to post on here. I have been recorded w/o permission and wired-tap by men from CA, AZ, NEVADA and TX to hear my conversation. When they found out my telephone number, I was illegally added to a list of 19 other women w/o my permission illegally and many of the men on BPM are scam artisits, gay or bisexual, trying to get you to their house, psycho along with most being ex-offenders and history of domestic violence and abuse also there are child sex offenders on BPM. Being on BPM for a little over a year has been a nightmare. I plan on filing a lawsuit against Black People Meet as whenever you post your profile and if they don't like it they will remove your entire profile and that is violation of the Consumer Financial Protection Act if you are a paying customers. Yes many on this site are married. It is best to run a full background check on them. When you start catching on to who they are and what they are they back off, call you derrogatory names and block your number if you try to call them. Some of their telephone numbers are stolen phones they send you nude pictures and pictures of their private parts. I suspect many are early releases from prison looking for a fresh start. There have been alleged prison guards, police officers, investors, pimps, gangsters, etc. They use the ex-wife factor or ex died of cancer, ex left them w/house they all have daughters no sons and they never want to meet in a public place always late at night but never let them know where you live or come over. My concern lies with the invasion of privacy with illegal phone recordings as many of them are Masons, FreeMasons plus something even worse. They work in a circle group and will try their best to manipulate you any way they can. You are a black professional woman, if they can't get their way, they will refer to you as a "ghetto nigga $#*!" I've been called and they are quick to say that's why they prefer white women. Black People Meet should be called Fake People Meet. I am going to end my subscription because the men they send my way are getting worse and also you indicate men only and they send women to your site. I have met some men who gave themselves away and indicated they work for Black People Meet. I have also been a victim of "catfish" and "wingman" where they send someone else to check you out before they meet you. It is mind games and emotionally and mentally abusive. This site really needs to go under federal investigation for fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, theft, invasion of privacy and committing illegal activities by utilizing your telephone number and incorporating it on massive lists of 18-19 other women all at the same time. I have taken pictures of all of this information before I file a Federal Lawsuit against Black People Meet and if anyone else is interested in a class action suit please reach out because enough is enough. I've been told to fly somewhere and sit in an airport while someome drives 7 hours to pick me up and yet when you ask them to meet you half way they act like they cannot leave their state. One of the predators whose in his 50s preys on young college girls at ASU as he told me. One who rides around w/15 yr old in his truck, There are so many that I have collected phone numbers and pictures as I write my own story on my website and expose as I hope the FBI along with FTC conduct a full investigation because I don't think that BPM knows that are violating sincere honest people consumer's rights when you pay for a subscription and they lock you out of your own account and still illegally charge you. Also I will mention these moderators who work for BPM are the one's who are trying to date you, already have your credit card information and they all use special phones to call you on and will shut them off when need be. Some of us Black professional women sincerely are looking for that special one, and the older the men are on this BPM the more childish they are and that is sad and ugly. Please investigate BPM or take them down. They also have an office base in Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa and Tempe AZ. Heavy connections in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Chicago and many them are by way of New Jersey and New York. Proceed with caution ladies these men are out for blood and if they put you on a group list without your permission then the FBI and FTC should get involved as that is violation of your privacy and consumer protection act. There is a hugh fine BPM will eventually have to pay out as I hope this gets Media Coverage of this online dating site.

samantham58
4/30/16

I purchased a subscription -1st mistake. 60% of them have unaddressed mental health issues- everything from attachment issues to bipolar to misogyny. The site sends messages between members not initiated by members to stir interaction. The site is constantly messing with your profile and pics even though you've not broken any rules. The filters are fake. However you choose to shuffle the profiles from your search you still have 42 pages of men in the same order. Frauds, liars, scammers,games and teeming with LOSERS.

rosettah
4/28/16

The men i met didn't have financial stability a place of there own or a car and in their 50s. sad nothing but losers

trickedyout
4/28/16

Did you pay yet? Those behind the scene of this site have drinks on your dollars and giggle at stupidity. 'We tricked another Blacky' smdh.

paulaf15
4/11/16

It's a Big Joke, old pictures of people, married people, and so on!!

robh52
3/29/16

It's not right to have such a site. If there was a site meet white people then black people would say that it's racist. There are no double standards in this world allowed.

paulettec2
3/25/16

Ladies be careful with Mikedynamite2005 user manipulator loser verbal abusive you've been warned

biggyb
3/25/16

this website is owned by people media. they have so many websites and all operate in the same manner. you can't send a free message, but you keep getting lots of spam as inbox, or flirts. then they ask you to upgrade to see who sent a message and read the so called message. do not waste your money upgrading, look for a better website .and even if u upgrade, they still tell you to add more features, to highlight profile, add more features to know when your messages have been read. all these features need more money..its just stupid if you fall for this. stay informed..be wise.not foolish.

vals17
3/25/16

I will be the first to admit that I can't stand this dating site, but to read some of the comments here that state this is racist site and how would people feel if they had a site called whitepeoplemeet.com, they do have a site as such. I will not name it, but they have a commercial on every channel every 30 seconds, 365 days a year so get over it. One person commented, what about white history month? Let me clue you in, every day is your day, wake up. Stop whining because they dedicated a month which by the way only has 28 days (29 days if it is leap year), to celebrate our heritage. I am so sick of people whining about race.

janet859
3/15/16

The Platform itself is a Major Failure! From the method in which potential mates are presented, to the lack of user-friendly options in the application - it's Absolutely NOT worth investing in! Save your money and bypass this Disaster! It's a Joke that won't make you Laugh!

msm4
2/28/16

Okay if your into FWB or friends but i don't highly recommend it

bryanf26
2/17/16

It's not my cup of tea stuff keeps popping up its confusing won't let me sign in all the time just really would like a refund please.

drp10
2/16/16

My credit card was charged for a 6 month subscription, I subscribed to a one (1) month. Tried contacting BPM via email, could not find number to call. Contacted bank to stop payment, really time consuming.

gails62
2/5/16

The company has an advertisement to try for 1mo for $10. So I say ok and filled out and read all the small print. When I checked my bank account this company took $69.93 from my account. REALLY!!! So I unsubscribe in a FLASH got on there site and guess what no phone number...wonder why?? So I send through there so call email message BULL$#*! RESPONSE I already unsubscribe. WHERES MY MONEY...so I call the Bank and address the issue Chase put me on hold came back and told me what to say and the company phone number. Their represenative tells me they are going to refund and to look for it in 3 to 5 days. You know I askedwhy so long it didnt take you a second to take after you have a misleading website. She acknowledged the $10 for 1 month and want me to agree I said HELL NO I DONT WANT IT IF ITS FREE. GIVE ME ALL MY MONEY. The bank told me if they didn't return in the time frame they will refund my account and do an investigation on this company. I TRUST THE FEDERAL RESERVE will get there ASS about their money. So i did get my money back. Lesson learned is to : NEVER TRUST THESE DATING SITES...MORE OF A HEADACHE THEN THE PERSON YOU TRYING TO MEET. YOU CSN MEET HIM OR HER BY FATE OR FAITH.

tracyc75
2/3/16

99.9% of the men on the site are looking for Sex, one night stands or friends with benefits. It's a fun place to meet guys if your bored but don't expect e real love connection or to meet a good man that is marriage material. It's good for free food, boring conversations and flirty text if your bored. Philly0609 seemed to be a catch but after face timing me while he was masturbating and sending me $#*! pics I knew he was in it for the sex. He called me babe and baby from the beginning which is a No no. He took me out on a date and attempted to have sex with me without a condom. I didn't let that happen. No sir. Plus I think he has a gambling problem. Lol I've dated emotionally unavailable men & short men on this site and a lot of fake acting men which is horrible in itself. I'm attractive and a real catch but I'm also smart enough to know that this is just fun. Nothing more. Sorry Ladies. These aren't good men but thirsty bums. Proceed with caution.

terriy
1/27/16

How come I was hit with 3 fees somebody pls email and tell me how can I at least get some or all of my money back I was quoted 23.94 and got hit with 71.90 which I don't know what it was for I agreed to pay the 23.94 but where did the 71.90 come from plus help I'm pissed the other fee was 3.99 my email address is terriwooten4@aol.com

mousyd
12/31/15

I get a lot of emails from men on this site compared to white-oriented sites, such as Match and EHarmony. Most of the Black men on the mainstream sites don't email me; they want non-Black or light-skinned Black women.
I am flattered with all the emails from brothers who appreciate the beauty of my brown skin. During the year that I have been a member of this site, I have dated no one. This is because I screen out men. He has to live near me and be at least 5'8". Unfortunately, most of the men who email me are significantly shorter than that.

kishag1
12/21/15

I met someone on this site last year. We had good conversation for a whole year ,and I thought things were going good until he did something that had me thinking he was involved so I decided to end the conversation.He tried hard to explain the situation but I wasn't trying to hear it . So a year later I received a text message and it said I miss talking to you. So I decided to talk to him again the conversation was good,he talks to much and the conversations be a little boring but he was a good listener and seemed to care. Long story short, he is a nationwide truck driver and he makes good money. He is very free hearted and if your in need of anything he would send it to you. So we decided to meet up,omg,when a man sends pictures to you make sure you ask him to smile and have someone actually take his picture. When I seen him he looked like he lost 100IBS and he was missing teeth and teeth was behind teeth and his breath was horrible. He looked like a dried up crack head with dreads. I was embarrassed to go any where to dinner with him but I went. He was a gentleman the whole time. He lives a secret life,he wouldn't talk to much about women in his pass and he had the names Shayla and Monique tattoo on his body. He said they were ex girlfriends. That was red flag number one. He started acting funny like I was the ugly one,seemed like he was uninterested. He said he would be back for Christmas which I wasn't looking forward to it, because I was turned off. After a week he had the nerve to stop calling,he would call in the Am and never night always said he didn't have reception in the area he was in. Then just stop calling,which was very very strange. Little do he know he did me a favor because he wasn't my type but he was nice,but I can't be with someone that doesn't take care of there self and besides what am I going to do with a truck driver he would never be home. I think he was involved and just like to travel while he's on the job to see if he could get some ass. I don't remember his screen name but he said his name is Arthur Johnson and he goes by AJ hes 49 and said he lives inATL. I think he lives in Alabama when I reviewed a back ground check. I should of not took the second call from.He was just a waste of time. Be careful with this one,he likes to start things and then vanish kinda wonder if he was gay also. I guess I was mad because he just stop calling, why wasn't he man enough to say I'm not interested. He wasn't even attractive and missing teeth,smh,men ,lmbo.

terrellk7
12/8/15

I think this is a great way to let people meet up and have a good time. If you want to put your feedback on this go ahead and say something.

miay1
12/5/15

If you have ever had a problem with blackpeoplemeet.com, you are not Alone they are FULL of $#*!. Taking your money, charging more than you wanted them to. Try this www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov or call them @(202)326-2222 this is the FTC and you will get results Pronto. Spread the word

nydashiam
12/4/15

love him very much

nikkih17
10/31/15

I can only warn the ladies as a lady seeing what is on BPM. Please have some common sense. Let me give the breakdown of my experience over a few months. The majority of guys (notice I did not say men) on this site run the same MO. Just the fact you are on this site makes you a target for guys who immediately want to tell you how religious they are, say they are eager to marry, have too many ex-wives and children, talk about sex, their financial woes, ask for additional pictures, send you pictures of them cooking and of other women that they are talking to (letting you know that they are desired by these unsuspecting women that they are clowning), immediately want to make plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas or any significant holiday, that you know is not appropriate when first meeting someone. Use texting as a primary source of communicating vs supplemental in addition to making plans and actually dating you to get to know you. What I have mentioned is the initial checklist and if you decide to proceed with this rubbish behavior, you've been warned. These guys are flash in the pan, pie in the sky guys and run the exact same lame game. You have to do alot of filtering and do not waste more than a week or two after connecting on the phone and run my checklist to proceed with any prospect. Get a google number it's free and sit back and observe. They don't want to act for too long cuz that's too much work for these bottom feeders. My takeawy is this... One guy with this playbook maybe, but multiple guys with the same playbook?

jakes58
10/30/15

They will suspend your account without notice.
They will not offer you a reason.
The email I received, when I still had 17days left on membership:
"I am not able to assist you further. You may create a new account if you wish. This new account will need to be registered with a new email address and username."
Of coarse...looking for more $!!!

ONLY USE PAYPAL WITH THIS SITE if you are silly enough to join.
Do NOT use a Credit Card!!!!!!
PayPal has resolution center, and will act on your behalf.
You may cancel the recurring payments easily using PayPal.
I have registered/escalated complaint with PayPal for FULL refund.

Dealing with BlackPeopleMeet directly is futile, and time wasting.
[Update: I received FULL refund.. Thanks PayPaL!]

justm26
10/30/15

Wow listen ladies be very careful on this site it is full of scammers trying to take your money promising love and marriage but really what they want to do it take your money steal your bank information and robe you blind. They put up fake profiles of handsome men they have stolen from other sites. I have busted 3 of them myself. 99.9% of them are takers.

Its so bad that Blackpeoplemeet need to screen this thugs carefully but they don't like other sites. It is not worth your money to try looking for any "Good honest guys on that site." You will find yourself scammed by a broke low life. BEWARE.

td38
10/29/15

Most of the women I've met on BPM are fat, ugly and immensely unappealing. They usually have nothing interesting to say and they don't speak English very well. Ghetto is their second language. Slim pickings if you ask me. I'm going to let me subscription expire. I don't plan on returning. The virtual world sucks. Time to get back to dealing with real women. Best of luck fellas!

leenan
10/25/15

I have been on this site off and on for two years. Upon first speaking to 90 percent it was a NO after the first phone call. Most are mentally, financially or cosmetically challenged. But the ten that I met were very mannerable and employed. I chose one had a year long relationship and it ended. Working on #2. Even though I had to do a lot of sifting and blocking I still have had more success with bpm than I would have had on my own. My recommendation is to block the coo coos and be patient.

yvonner14
10/24/15

I tried this dating sight for only a month or so. Oh, how I wish I hadn't. I met a guy on this site that turned out to be a psycho. We went a couple of dates. I started to avoid him because I could sense severe mental problems. He started stalking me. I moved out of the area. Where I moved to he had a cousin. We somehow came in to contact for business purposes. I did not know that this was his cousin. To make along story short about 3 months after I conducted business with this psycho. I was raped by this psycho. Be aware be very careful people are not who they seem to be.

ralphj16
10/21/15

Most of the Black women on BlackPeopleMeet are damaged goods.

cherylj16
10/18/15

Just watch out for Carlos R. Smith. He is ex-military, PTSD for sure. He only wants sex, drops the girls after he gets enough and moves on. He is ugly, lives in a funky nasty dirty house in Laurel, MD. Drives a blue pick up truck and works at the State Department. He is originally from Gainesville, FL. He is on facebook. Ladies BEWARE!!!!!!!

If a guy says he is a christian, that is a big red flag. GUYS ON HERE ARE UGLY, MESSING OVER WOMEN, AND ONLY WANT SEX. LADIES, KNOW YOUR WORTH AND GET OFF OF THIS SITE. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT AVE MET PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, AND HAVE WALKED AWAY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THE GUYS AREN'T WHO THEY SAID THEY WERE.

mh91
10/14/15

BE AWARE!!!! If you "request remove automatic removal" - your credit card on fill will STILL be charged a renewal fee; before subscription expiration date, I might add!!!!! This has happened to me on more than one occasion. I then have to call for a refund.

jeffg36
10/9/15

Pure $#*!

bobc74
9/16/15

I decided to try BPM since people nowadays have an ear phone in their ears and don't talk. I regret from the start. The website give me a discount $11.25 for the month, oh yea what a lie? That LIE was bigger than America. After I made my payment it cost me close to $16. Don't trust them. I already paid, can't get my money back so I decided to use the site. Well was the greatest. Profiles just pop up with no picture saying they like my profile, my picture and give me some number to text, this happen several times, but i sense it all look like a scam, spam. I saw this girl and i say I'll try talk with her, little response with nothing to say besides."How is your day"? Most of these women who are not spam, scam are fat and ugly and call themselves(CURVY) its ridiculous. Is better if I went to the club, get tipsy with my money rather than paying this fake ass BPM. I believe these females on this site looking for BAD BOYS who will lie, disrespect them, abuse them, use them. Good men please stay away. Don't waste money, time and energy.

anitao5
9/8/15

When I joined BPM many years ago when online dating had promise, I met and dated quite a few honorable guys. Years later, it's nothing but recycled profiles, they keep "viewing" and never responding, which makes me suspect the owners of the photos are unaware their photos are still being used. And now, the company is obviously hiring a bunch of idiots because even though I am seeking a man, I'll find women's profiles as matches. They reality have gotten tacky as time has gone on, and that include SeniorPeopleMeet AND OurTime. I've done better going to a club to meet men. What began as a good idea has become a hustle for the company with bogus intentions. What worse, they are now owned by Match.com, who now seems to adopt the same practices.

normah8
9/8/15

Most of the guys on BPM and SBPM are just looking for sex. Both sites are like sex sites. If they say they are legally separated, don't waste your time...they are usually married and cheating. Oh! watch out for the religious one's and the opportunists. Either they are looking for someone to help them financially, sex is the big one and most of them have ED, liars, or nut cases. The one's who have been on here for years are looking for sex. Both of these sites are a waste of your time, ladies. Just a bunch of losers.

leeb57
9/7/15

This site is a scam. They send fake notifications of Favs and Flirts just to get you to pay. I paid for one month and the Fav notifications were of the same person. Don't waste your money.

lillianh21
8/25/15

This website Is no good There are nothing but losers On this site Please keep your money Don't waste it like I did

chocolatef
8/21/15

I signed up for 2 months and wasn't very satisfied with the matching system or the availability of new members locally in the Dallas & Ft Worth Metro. The members hardly changed regardless of age group. Most of the views and responses were from members all over the world. If you wanted to meet someone locally; you would get most members in all of Texas or else where. Local members were repeated customers and all they do is view your profile over and over. Very little conversation or communication. Difficult to find real professional applicants or people seeking serious relationship. Just seemed as if most were seeking very little or nothing at all. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone. You really pay for what you get. Yes, the membership is cheaper than most; but their is a valid reason. If you have time to waste, go for it! If you seriously seeking something more meaningful, seek else where. Honestly, I would rather pay more and get quality; than pay less and get nothing. There's a saying. "Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing." Peace

sonyaa2
8/19/15

BlackPeopleMeet looks like a scam, smells like a scam and is a scam!

I received messages that addressed me by a different sign on name than the one I was using. You get the run around when it comes to setting up a date because the guy you think you're sending your messages to does not exist! I can't believe the folks behind BlackPeopleMeet take advantage of people like this. Our society is crumbling because there are so many wolves in the world who will do anything for a dollar.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE OF BLACKPEOPLEMEET

philipb32
8/8/15

not FAIR

newm94
8/4/15

Only reviews i see are complaints about how the people are crazy and fake profiles lol if any of you have common sense even someone on fb can make a fake profile. These social sites dont come with a lie detector. You join at your own risk. But again, common sense. Lol
This site sucks in my opinion because you cant even view a profile without it notifying the other person and vice versa. I dislike all the flirts and your my favorite notifications. I mean when someone sends a message that clearly indicates that there is some interest. Ive already cancelled my membership and good luck trying to charge my card lol yea this is the first time and last on these dating sites.

harrietu
7/25/15

You stink.

shirevalm
7/18/15

They steal your money and rewrite comments for you when you did not ask them too. Ladies be leary of all these sites because these people do not have a clue to what should be done on BPM. The men are insane and the staff will not give you your money back. This site and others like it are only going to take your money. It seems to be catered to the wacky males that are on this site. LADIES BEWARE, MEN ONLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PLACE FOR THEM TO FLOP AND USE YOU AND HAVE SEX.....GET AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND OTHERS LIKE IT. U R BETTER OFF MEETING SOMEONE ON THE STREET OR AT YOUR JOB!!!

miltonp5
7/9/15

I cancelled my membership for renewal on a section of the site that allowed it but they renewed it anyway and for six month, then I was told that there was activity on my page after renewal so they could not help me. The activity they were talking about was someone sending me a flirt, sending flirt are as easy as just liking someone's picture, that flirt is in message form so that you think the other person actually messaged you. Well I ask to speak to a manager but was told non was available and that they would have someone call me back, there was never a callback and my future calls somehow got dropped.

kandyceb1
6/6/15

I opened my acct at the beginning of april 2015. I rec'd plenty of messages but weeded out the worst of the worst. Spoke with a few on the phone and they all had issues with women and spoke negatively about their exes. RED FLAGS. Well at the beginning of may I rec'd a message from "myheartchoice" and he claimed to live in nyc. I advised him that I wasn't interested in pursuing a long distance romance. He persisted and after about 2 wks I relented and we exchanged phone #'s and emails. Well the 1st time he called me I was a little leery as that his accent wasn't of a person from ny. He claimed he was originally from jamacia....I kinda bought into, yet was still leery. He was very charming, smooth and quick with all the right answers! Well one fri I was watching dr. phil about scammers and they provided the name of a site about scammer called pigbusters.net. I immediately logged on to the site and contacted them with all the info I had on this person and whammo they verified him as a scammer from Ghana Africa. Low and behold his profile was gone on bpm..I thought the site had deleted him, however, he reappeared as blackdivinelove, new pics, age and a slightly different profile...I reported again to bpm and nothing done. Last week I searched bpm and low and behold the scammer is back up and running now using username blackmanlove2015. I reported to site and nothing has been done. This scammer is very very active and bpm doesn't care that women are being conned out of money. The scammer's original email address was godislove1967@aol.com and the bogus nyc # he is using is 347-580-1990. MY ADVISE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS SITE... FROM THE OTHER POSTS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOU DONT CANCEL THE RENEW OPTION.

Tip for consumers: don't bother and everyone remember...NEVER EVER SEND MONEY, CASH CHEQUES, ACCEPT SHIPMENTS OR PROVIDE PERSONAL DETAILS TO SOMEONE YOU MET ONLINE...NEVER. if you want to verify whether u are communicating with a scammer go to pigbusters.net for assistance....STAY SAFE EVERYONE

patc53
5/28/15

Stay away from dreday07!! He has "legally separated" on site, however he is married and live w/his wife and kids!

miyah
5/27/15

I always thought I could tell when something is too good to be true, but sometimes you don't think until it's too late. I met a guy from like Erica who claimed he was unmarried, single, no kids and wanted to have a family. his profile seemed regular and when we talked he seemed respectful and polite so we met. we hit it off and a year down the libe I find out he has a fiancee back in his country of Liberia and he was sending penis pictures, and had multiple sex partners. he just wanted sex and kept going back on the website for more unsuspecting women... his user name was me4u1979 from Easton Pennsylvania, now he resides in Somerset, nj be warned and VERY careful ladies.. Fakes run that site, very few seemingly decent guys but more scammers by what I read.. check the grammar used on the profiles...

amyc55
5/25/15

This website members and staff are cheaters will take you for what got and what you didn't authorize. Staff is so aweful including management. WOW what a aweful experience never join another dating site again.

sharonb53
5/24/15

Meanwhile Im saying this site is great

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BlackPeopleMeet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the BlackPeopleMeet staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BlackPeopleMeet