US Government's NSF

4 Reviews for BigBadToyStore

▼ Sort by: recent

brianp30
10/10/13

Bigbadtoystore is THE place to go for action figures and they have the largest collection I have ever seen. The quality of their items is very good and the detail is amazing. They have some custom pieces as well and my favorite is their new Kato doll. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FGC10037&mode=retail If you did not know, Kato is otherwise known as Steam Girl and her site is here http://www.steamgirl.com/ I think it is outstanding and very clever that they made a posable action figure of a real life model and she advertises that her clothes are removable too. Great job guys and I will be placing an order as soon as it is available.

danaw11
3/8/13

I bought another present for my little brother on bigbadtoystore.com and it also came but there was a problem with it (it wasn't the right toy) and customer service was a little slow to move. But overall okay.

jases1
8/3/12

I've been using BBTS for many, many years and they have been consistently terrific throughout. Only recently did I utilize their "Pile of Loot" feature. I say recently... but I've been building my pile for a year and a half! The store policies say they ship POLs after 6 months, so either someone there likes me or I was being quiet enough not to be noticed. Either way... it was pretty nifty coming home one day to find a box the size of a small refrigerator siting on my doorstep, packed with all kinds of wonderful things that I had squirreled away over the last 18 months. And I should mention the packaging - these guys must have degrees from Tetris University, cause they assembled my shipment into a near-perfect block w/ plenty of packing materials all around it to make sure nothing shifted or got crushed.

In summery, I will definitely continue using BBTS as long as I keep collecting cool things. They know their stuff and it shows!

tims9
11/5/10

I bought several figurines from BBTS and didn't have any issues whatsoever, shipping was reasonable, well packaged and items came as described.

My only issue was with the website itself being a little difficult to understand if you are looking at new/loose/used etc toys.

Best Online Figurine Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber