US Government's NSF

67%
Categories: Figurines, Toys
Tel: +1.7152472287
joelboblit@bigbadtoystore.com

People interested in BigBadToyStore are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mikeb203
8/22/15

I had bought a couple of items from them without incident, so I was pretty happy, but then one of them turned out to be defective, falling over and breaking some of my other items when it couldn't support its own weight. Not their fault, but then what happened after absolutely was.

I contacted them about it, and they offered a return. However, despite the fact that literally the first thing I said in the email was when I bought it, the person who answers their customer mails obviously can't read. She offered me a return, let the process continue, and then only after I had accepted I'd be able to return the item and stopped my efforts to fix anything because I thought I was all set did she tell me that it was too late to return it. On top of it all, she insultingly told me I should have told them sooner even though I made it absolutely clear I told them the moment I had a problem.

They're ok to buy from if everything works fine but the second you have an issue with any product, expect to deal with customer "service" people who don't even pay attention to what you tell them.

peterk52
10/11/14

My friend fell in love with the look of Alice the Madness in mid 2014. Big bad toy store was selling the best figure at discounted rates because of the distressed box. I ordered (for a bit less than the price on the big auction site) they shipped quick and we actually had to look to see where the box from Big Bad Toy Store was distressed. The packing was great! Big bad Toy Store just rocks

brianp30
10/10/13

Bigbadtoystore is THE place to go for action figures and they have the largest collection I have ever seen. The quality of their items is very good and the detail is amazing. They have some custom pieces as well and my favorite is their new Kato doll. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FGC10037&mode=retail If you did not know, Kato is otherwise known as Steam Girl and her site is here http://www.steamgirl.com/ I think it is outstanding and very clever that they made a posable action figure of a real life model and she advertises that her clothes are removable too. Great job guys and I will be placing an order as soon as it is available.

danaw11
3/8/13

I bought another present for my little brother on bigbadtoystore.com and it also came but there was a problem with it (it wasn't the right toy) and customer service was a little slow to move. But overall okay.

jases1
8/3/12

I've been using BBTS for many, many years and they have been consistently terrific throughout. Only recently did I utilize their "Pile of Loot" feature. I say recently... but I've been building my pile for a year and a half! The store policies say they ship POLs after 6 months, so either someone there likes me or I was being quiet enough not to be noticed. Either way... it was pretty nifty coming home one day to find a box the size of a small refrigerator siting on my doorstep, packed with all kinds of wonderful things that I had squirreled away over the last 18 months. And I should mention the packaging - these guys must have degrees from Tetris University, cause they assembled my shipment into a near-perfect block w/ plenty of packing materials all around it to make sure nothing shifted or got crushed.

In summery, I will definitely continue using BBTS as long as I keep collecting cool things. They know their stuff and it shows!

tims9
11/5/10

I bought several figurines from BBTS and didn't have any issues whatsoever, shipping was reasonable, well packaged and items came as described.

My only issue was with the website itself being a little difficult to understand if you are looking at new/loose/used etc toys.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BigBadToyStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: hello I am asking about the condition on a couple neca 1/4 scale figures.. I have a collection of over 30 figures.. 90 percent in mint or mint condition.. Figures asking about are 1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damage Figure (LE 7500) and 1/4 Scale Thor: The Dark World - Thor Figure(LE 7500) and 1/4 Scale Captain America Figure Battle Damaged.. Whats the condition of these items.. Kind Regards Craig Barr
5/25/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the BigBadToyStore staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
BigBadToyStore?