US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rona984

My friend told me about this auction site and how she won an Xbox 1. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carlosg51
5/3/16

I pay and use my card for 20£ only and they took 3 months of 59,99 from my account without my permission, I phone and email them and nothing been done so I am waiting for answer but will go through solicitors and will publicate on news paper whatever the result comes to me !
180£ is nothing to me but they do that with everyone else and it's not way of leaving and nobody deserves to be on this situation because they think they are smart and use small print to take advantage!
Wish I could close this company

stephenc77
4/22/16

After spending £20 to try out this site, I didn't think much of it so cancelled and thought northing more of it . Untill 3 months later when I checked my bank , and noticed I had had 3 lots of £59.99 Taken from my account OR SHOULD I SAY STOLEN. So in total it cost me £180 to try out this site. can;t get any joy on the refund side. Well you live and learn. They really need to be closed down and held to book. If you have any more sense than me DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LOT

paulh194
4/16/16

I joined, paid £20 for credits. Three weeks later, had £59.99 taken out of my account. I DID NOT AUTHORISE THIS.. This is going further. All you people need to expose this auction site. I have done it on Facebook Twitter and lots more social media sites.

pauls297
4/15/16

Patience is the name of the game as far as Bidwiz goes. Won a PS4 for £15.91, but had to spend £26.00 in bids to win it at that price. Heard nothing for 4 weeks, despite trying to ring them (which is pointless as they never answer). Logged onto Bidwiz one random day to see if anything had changed, noticed an invoice for me to pay the winning bid of £15.91, so I paid it (wondering all the time if I should have cut my losses). As I thought I was in the process of being scammed, I bought a PS4 anyway, so during process of paying the winning bid, I requested to have a cash out amount, rather than a new PS4, which they offered £240.00 for and would be paid via PayPal. Another 3 weeks and more went past and nothing, no reply to emails, no answer to phone calls. Then one day out of the blue I received a PayPal email saying I'd been paid £240.00 from Bidwiz. What a shock!
I'm sure, due to the haphazard way Bidwiz operates and total lack of customer service, there are people who have been let down, and because of that it doesn't deserve anymore than 3 stars, but I was lucky enough to win £240.00 for £41.91, so it can work.
(I managed to not have to pay the subscription fee either, but partly down to me I think by making sure there weren't the funds available in the bank account I used for them to take it).

eishar
4/11/16

been charged twice for £59.99 even though i did cancel the membership ,contacted my bank too,emailed them 100 times to get my money back no reply ,called them too left voicemail as no one answer,stay away from bidwiz as it a rip off scam i am taking this further bloody cheat

davida238
3/30/16

I got a bill from you 08082342378 Pro Service it states, could you please give me more information on this pleas as it is a fee of 59.99 pounds.

janem87
3/19/16

Who knew winning could be this easy!! Bid Wiz is definitely the best!

rona984
3/19/16

My friend told me about this auction site and how she won an Xbox 1. I tried for several months but did not win. Just when I was about to give up, I won a Samsung Galaxy S7!

delmarh16
3/18/16

I spent £26.51 and I won an IPhone 6 plus. Awesome!!

evaj9
3/16/16

BidWiz is the best auction site I have been on. I actually won an IPAD!!!!!

abbeyp2
2/24/16

this isn't a simple auction, its a typical costly gambling site with very high membership fees in consideration of what you get back in return it's highly unlikely to get a win of the unique highest bid having I noctice most items have more then 3000 bidders and having and average of at minimum 3-5 bids each leaves limited combinations left. Just like a game of pot luck I regret joining and ideally would like a refund

christineb76
2/24/16

I deposited £80 placed a few bids never won anything yet! However I asked for a refund of my money and was told they don't do refunds. This is confusing as I've just seen one subscriber advise to ask for refund as she got a refund. So how can I be denied a refund and another member be allowed a refund. The mind boggles !!

lawrencem32
2/9/16

Hope you get shut down soon, I am going to make you go viril,just watch me,no one will tuch you with a barge pole.
Have a nice day.....NOT

davidt158
1/24/16

They think they can get away with their deceit by hiding behind their Terms and Conditions,
Which are updated every time they come across a flaw in them?
But what they are doing is morally wrong.
If you’re unlucky enough to have fallen into their trap, claim your money back via your Bank
“This is a Fraudulent Operation”
Who hide behind their “T&C’s”

jamesm377
1/18/16

Seems to be a total scam. Isn't an auction won by the highest bidder not the lucky bidding number? this is gambling not an auctioning site!

antanasf
11/7/15

Be careful then registering , its real traps for new customers - terms and conditions !!! With Your first deposit they provide you with extra bonuses but they are fake as you bet they count your real deposit in my case I did not more then 10 bettings and then realised its not possible to make higher bet decided to cancel membership. I got confirmation to e-mail about cancellation and refund form. later on they answered me what I made bets and in this way lost may deposit of £50 - all of it !! I was late to cancel membership only one day, so I missed 7 day period to do it and they charged my bank account extra £60 as membership charge!! Its the way they operate - they rip You off as soon you become a member !!! $#*! them !!!

Tip for consumers: Do not sign in - its traps !!!

melanied11
10/28/15

I stupidly thought give this a go they took my £50.00 and I thought this is not right so I requested a cancellation and a refund I looked at my bank account and they have taken another £59.99 luckly someone gave me their number so here it is everyone 02033186354 Edward has told me yes I did cancel my subscription and it was an error but ring back in a few days to see what they intend to do about it, this is bloody unreal.

Now I need to contact the Bank Trading standards and the police this is an outrage

shellys27
10/6/15

Overcharged my card. Did not win anything and now when I requested a refund I'm told I have to jump thru all these hoops to get it. Chalking up a waste of money on a scam site.

tonyh64
9/30/15

Please do not go anywhere near these conmen....they will rob you blind. I have never ever heard of an auction that the lowest bid wins...and it is impossible to win anything If you make the same bid as someone else they take £2.00 out of your account till you've got nothing left Then they start charging you £59.99 per month just for being a member even if you don't use the site....Total scam

roberts291
9/10/15

As many others I had not been aware of a subscription charge until i checked my VISA a/c.
The subscription charge is ONLY visible in the small print of the T&C's so they clearly do NOT expect you to be aware of it until lt's too late.
Readers might be interested in contacting Tony Hetherington at the Daily Mail,
tony.hetherington@mailonsunday.co.uk
He has been showing an interest in Bidwiz but needs more feedback from you guys so please send him your story

michaelc199
9/8/15

Decided to see how it works, lodged only £20.00. soon realised there was small chance of winning anything so decided to cut my losses. No such luck I have been deducted £59.99 from my account even though i signed no DD agreement with this shower. Tried phoning given number, not recognised, tried E mail no luck there. without a doubt the biggest thieving con trick this year. Now in the hands of my banks fraud and dispute department.
LEAVE WELL ALONE!!!!!

alang39
9/4/15

Absolute fiddle amount taken from my debit card without authorisation.I have the Bank anti fraud team now looking into

suec33
8/25/15

I paid the minimum of £20 and was given an extra £20 as a ne player. I then tried to bid but there was no leader board as the demo had shown. I have complained twice to no avail and now taken it to the Trading Standards Authority. Hopefully they'll have these scammers closed down!!

christianc34
8/6/15

Yes I was paid by bidwiz for the review I wrote. The site is actually terrible and all of the positive reviews are other employees the work at the office in Israel.

deborahj16
7/20/15

It is very strange how a multiple winner comes out of nowhere in the last minute of the auction and comes not just first, but ,second and third having placed no prior bids! He must be one lucky bidder! Having said that i do enjoy playing the game but this does make me very sceptical.No decent wins for me yet i,m still playing and hoping.

galel18
6/17/15

Although it took it a while to arrive and I had my doubts at first it did in it's original package.
It wasn't too difficult to win, check out their tips (I swear they actually helped me out big time).
Cheers
Gale

tonyc87
5/9/15

they have all profile pics are not real they look like Lego people they say highest it's impossible to win most of the time and when you do they charge you £59.99 after charging you to play For some fee you still don't get anything try and find a reall person that is happy with this site I'm sure you won't even the frofile pics on all the good reviews are all animals lion cat ext fake $#*! this is all one big rip off and digest if you have put your card details in this site to cancel it quick. Any questions I'm at tonycharles26@hotmail.co.uk not just unhappy customer and can prove it. Stay away from this site keep your money don't give it away

carmenn6
5/4/15

They do have a subscription and it was "stated on T&C", but if you contact their support they agree to refund it. I got a refund of the last 2 months fees. I suggest you to try to contact them.
I never won an item, I played 2-3 times

Tip for consumers: Read T&C

francesb28
2/5/15

These people are no more than scammers - lock your credit card !!!!!

ps73
1/5/15

No way to open their Link support@bidwiz.co.uk. No way to get telephone number to respond. Total con.Unable to cancel £59.99 a month subscription.

lyndat2
12/29/14

Aviod like the plague!!!!v Big rip off!!!! They take an extra £59.99 after you have paid tobid on this site!!! They say its for subscription fees!!!!! Do not go near this site!!!!!!

Lynda. Bolton. U.K.

helenc23
12/1/14

Hi Patrice, just noticed that you have won a iphone 6 recently; did you get your win; because when I proceed with my win of MacBook, I got no response from the site

ellens23
11/11/14

Bidwiz is a really fun site. THIS IS HOW MY ORGINAL REVIEW STARTED. However Bidwiz is horrible. The owners in Israel and England are tax scammers and cheats. If you ask for a refund they will send you a form. When the form is returned, it goes right in the waste basket. Please call the Israeli tax authority and tell them this site is registered in Malta but managed in Israel and they should be paying taxes in Israel but they do not.

Also they have their own employees write positive reviews. Don't go there, They are cheats!!!!!!!!! I can not say enough bad things about them. Please do not play.

francesst
7/8/14

Sorry I wish to up out of this bidwiz as I am not happy with the way it work. this is the firist time I see a bidding site so odd.it is just not possible to win very odd set up.

robertt46
7/1/14

got conned with t and c took £59.99 out of account didnt even use £20.00 pounds worth of credit coulnt get into bidwiz site rip off

bruceb56
6/21/14

Hands up all those that read the terms and conditions? Hands up all those that informed them within the 7 days cooling period? What a surprise.....nobody put their hand up. Can anyone read nowadays or are you all illiterate.? T&C should always be read before you pay with your cash. If you're all that thick that you didn't do that..blame yourselves not the company

suer20
6/18/14

Terrible company to deal with. I was unaware of their monthly payment charge of £59.99 and as soon as I realised I contacted the company. At first they agreed to a partial refund but I ended up £59.99 worse off and no refund.
Be warned

palmerafenixs
2/15/14

Les pongo las 5 estrellas para justificar mi opinion. EVITAR ESTAFADORES.Los mayores ladrones , sin mi permiso se estan cobrando dinero de mi tarjeta,exactamente 59.99€ para lucrarse ellos. Después de escribir a qui directa a comisaria y avisar a otras paginas de denuncias.

isabeld2
11/17/13

Bought £20 bids from them ,7 days later they took 59.99 from my account,have emailed them for loss of password 4 times now,still no reply,also sent them telling then(nicely) that I want my £59.99 back.well if they can't reply with my password don't think I stand much chance of getting my money.Its a massive con.wish I had googled it first.please please stay away.they should be shut down.

lh15
10/17/13

Bidwiz are rubbish, robbery company. Play tricks on the T&C's and stole your money. No way to get the refund. Stay Away!
I wonder anyone know how to report this robbery business and stop them to get more victim. Business should be fair trade but they are not play with the rule.
Very rubbish - bidwiz.

henys
7/2/13

rip off site, they are conning people into buying credit from them. AVOID SCAM SCAM SCAM SITE, They steal credit card info, AVOID AVOID

Run by a Turkish Mafia

Does anyone know how i report them to the internet police? i can't believe this site is still running, The owner should be in jail

martm33
4/19/13

DONT BE CONNED. If you use this site you are signing up to pay them £59.99 per month for a minimum of 3 months. Its perfectly legal, they know people dont read the terms and conditions and you know youve been had. RUBBISH COMPANY> SITE IS A CON STAY AWAY> BE WARNED

ianb35
11/12/12

I won an IPAD 2 from the spanish bidwiz on the 21st august 2012, i still have not got the product and all i get when sending e-mails is automated responses or the same e-mail saying that they have to check out my details before it gets sent!! THAT DOES NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS BIDWIZ!! So annoyed about this site! Wasted over €150!!

thierrya
10/20/12

If you don't read carefully the terms and conditions, you will loose a lot of money !!!

sebastienl
10/14/12

is thieves who take your money from your accounts without your agreement

nikitan1
6/16/12

BIDWIZ is an SCAM

Won 2 items from this online bidding site 4 months ago, and still waiting to receive the items. They claim 30 working days for goods to arrive. Have emailed and phoned customer services to no avail. Everything gets ignored

steved10
9/22/11

I really can't understand these people that just complain. Bidwiz has a good concept but so many people join and expect something for nothing without understanding what a unique bid is. If you don't know what unique means, then use a dictionary!!!!! The site seems genuine and if you're clever, you can grab a bargain. I

alexanderb1
10/7/10

total scam auctioning goods taking money for goods and not supplying also ignoring all communicatios

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BiDWiZ.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 month ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
4/16/16
Answer
pauls297
A: You can upload scanned copies of these documents to the Bidwiz website, either via your account section of Bidwiz, or as attachments on an email directly to Bidwiz. If you want the PS4, this needs to be done.
3 weeks ago