US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

francesb28
2/5/15

These people are no more than scammers - lock your credit card !!!!!

ps73
1/5/15

No way to open their Link support@bidwiz.co.uk. No way to get telephone number to respond. Total con.Unable to cancel £59.99 a month subscription.

lyndat2
12/29/14

Aviod like the plague!!!!v Big rip off!!!! They take an extra £59.99 after you have paid tobid on this site!!! They say its for subscription fees!!!!! Do not go near this site!!!!!!

Lynda. Bolton. U.K.

helenc23
12/1/14

Hi Patrice, just noticed that you have won a iphone 6 recently; did you get your win; because when I proceed with my win of MacBook, I got no response from the site

ellens23
11/11/14

Bidwiz is a really fun site. This site however allows defamatory and outright fictitious reviews. So many of the reviews I've read on here with one star are written by the mentally unstable or angry bitter disgruntled people with a chip on their shoulder but NO REAL ISSUE. If a company cancels your order or refunds you, that's what they're supposed to do yet these people, who will NEVERbe happy, come on here and write foaming at the mouth insanity. You all know these people. You've seen them at the returns desk at the mall. They are "The Bad Customer". Nothing will EVER make them happy and now they get to defame all they want and sitejabber allows it. No proof, no nothing.

patricef1
9/29/14

May I communicate my 2 years long player experience on that site?
I am P.F. from Monein and has won almost all the articles they put on their site. In my opinion it's the most intelligent bidding site. But , I warn you before playing your credits for the first time to study the rules and understand how it works. It's a very sophisticated engineered site.
It's also the most exiting to play. Yes, that's right that you will have a longer time than on others site to receive your wins , but I always received the items I won till now and yes these are new unboxed items. A final advice: as a beginner, it's better to convert you few first wins in Bidwiz credits to enable you to have sufficient "ammunitions" in the future to play comfortably without putting your hand in your pocket. Like this, I manage to have thousands of "virtual" € (or £ in UK) in my account that enable me to play without any problems. Like this the winning bids I decide to have delivered only costs me the sum of the winning bid. (less than 29 £ for a Galaxy Note3 + Galaxy gear for example it's cheap, isn't it?)

karla73
9/14/14

I didn't know so many people would read my review and depend on my honesty. Well, here is honest -- I have never even been on the BIDWIZ site. The owner, that lives in Israel, that I have done some business with, asked me to give them a good review as a favor. To get most of their favorable review, they have bullied others into writing good reviews. So question each favorable review!!

I would stay far far away from the site. These guys will rip you off. There are other bid sites that are run by reputable people that want you to have fun, not these guys.

The reason you can't get any where with their customer service is because they are customer service. The owners answer the customer service phone them selves right in their very poor little office in Israel. They are one and the same.

So I am sorry that I lied.

But now you have been warned. AGAIN, THERE ARE OTHER SITES LIKE THIS ONE BUT MUCH BETTER.

P.S. I would go lower, but one star is as low as available.

francesst
7/8/14

Sorry I wish to up out of this bidwiz as I am not happy with the way it work. this is the firist time I see a bidding site so odd.it is just not possible to win very odd set up.

robertt46
7/1/14

got conned with t and c took £59.99 out of account didnt even use £20.00 pounds worth of credit coulnt get into bidwiz site rip off

bruceb56
6/21/14

Hands up all those that read the terms and conditions? Hands up all those that informed them within the 7 days cooling period? What a surprise.....nobody put their hand up. Can anyone read nowadays or are you all illiterate.? T&C should always be read before you pay with your cash. If you're all that thick that you didn't do that..blame yourselves not the company

suer20
6/18/14

Terrible company to deal with. I was unaware of their monthly payment charge of £59.99 and as soon as I realised I contacted the company. At first they agreed to a partial refund but I ended up £59.99 worse off and no refund.
Be warned

palmerafenixs
2/15/14

Les pongo las 5 estrellas para justificar mi opinion. EVITAR ESTAFADORES.Los mayores ladrones , sin mi permiso se estan cobrando dinero de mi tarjeta,exactamente 59.99€ para lucrarse ellos. Después de escribir a qui directa a comisaria y avisar a otras paginas de denuncias.

isabeld2
11/17/13

Bought £20 bids from them ,7 days later they took 59.99 from my account,have emailed them for loss of password 4 times now,still no reply,also sent them telling then(nicely) that I want my £59.99 back.well if they can't reply with my password don't think I stand much chance of getting my money.Its a massive con.wish I had googled it first.please please stay away.they should be shut down.

lh15
10/17/13

Bidwiz are rubbish, robbery company. Play tricks on the T&C's and stole your money. No way to get the refund. Stay Away!
I wonder anyone know how to report this robbery business and stop them to get more victim. Business should be fair trade but they are not play with the rule.
Very rubbish - bidwiz.

henys
7/2/13

rip off site, they are conning people into buying credit from them. AVOID SCAM SCAM SCAM SITE, They steal credit card info, AVOID AVOID

Run by a Turkish Mafia

Does anyone know how i report them to the internet police? i can't believe this site is still running, The owner should be in jail

martm33
4/19/13

DONT BE CONNED. If you use this site you are signing up to pay them £59.99 per month for a minimum of 3 months. Its perfectly legal, they know people dont read the terms and conditions and you know youve been had. RUBBISH COMPANY> SITE IS A CON STAY AWAY> BE WARNED

ianb35
11/12/12

I won an IPAD 2 from the spanish bidwiz on the 21st august 2012, i still have not got the product and all i get when sending e-mails is automated responses or the same e-mail saying that they have to check out my details before it gets sent!! THAT DOES NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS BIDWIZ!! So annoyed about this site! Wasted over €150!!

thierrya
10/20/12

If you don't read carefully the terms and conditions, you will loose a lot of money !!!

sebastienl
10/14/12

is thieves who take your money from your accounts without your agreement

nikitan1
6/16/12

BIDWIZ is an SCAM

Won 2 items from this online bidding site 4 months ago, and still waiting to receive the items. They claim 30 working days for goods to arrive. Have emailed and phoned customer services to no avail. Everything gets ignored

steved10
9/22/11

I really can't understand these people that just complain. Bidwiz has a good concept but so many people join and expect something for nothing without understanding what a unique bid is. If you don't know what unique means, then use a dictionary!!!!! The site seems genuine and if you're clever, you can grab a bargain. I

alexanderb1
10/7/10

total scam auctioning goods taking money for goods and not supplying also ignoring all communicatios

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BiDWiZ.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: et-ce que c est de l'arnaque ???
9/8/12
ellens7
A: Has anyone ever made a successful bid and received the goods?
4/6/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the BiDWiZ.co.uk staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?