US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

15 Reviews for Bidwiz.co.uk

▼ Sort by: recent

7/8/14

Sorry I wish to up out of this bidwiz as I am not happy with the way it work. this is the firist time I see a bidding site so odd.it is just not possible to win very odd set up.

7/1/14

got conned with t and c took £59.99 out of account didnt even use £20.00 pounds worth of credit coulnt get into bidwiz site rip off

6/21/14

Hands up all those that read the terms and conditions? Hands up all those that informed them within the 7 days cooling period? What a surprise.....nobody put their hand up. Can anyone read nowadays or are you all illiterate.? T&C should always be read before you pay with your cash. If you're all that thick that you didn't do that..blame yourselves not the company

6/18/14

Terrible company to deal with. I was unaware of their monthly payment charge of £59.99 and as soon as I realised I contacted the company. At first they agreed to a partial refund but I ended up £59.99 worse off and no refund.
Be warned

2/15/14

Les pongo las 5 estrellas para justificar mi opinion. EVITAR ESTAFADORES.Los mayores ladrones , sin mi permiso se estan cobrando dinero de mi tarjeta,exactamente 59.99€ para lucrarse ellos. Después de escribir a qui directa a comisaria y avisar a otras paginas de denuncias.

11/17/13

Bought £20 bids from them ,7 days later they took 59.99 from my account,have emailed them for loss of password 4 times now,still no reply,also sent them telling then(nicely) that I want my £59.99 back.well if they can't reply with my password don't think I stand much chance of getting my money.Its a massive con.wish I had googled it first.please please stay away.they should be shut down.

10/17/13

Bidwiz are rubbish, robbery company. Play tricks on the T&C's and stole your money. No way to get the refund. Stay Away!
I wonder anyone know how to report this robbery business and stop them to get more victim. Business should be fair trade but they are not play with the rule.
Very rubbish - bidwiz.

7/2/13

rip off site, they are conning people into buying credit from them. AVOID SCAM SCAM SCAM SITE, They steal credit card info, AVOID AVOID

Run by a Turkish Mafia

Does anyone know how i report them to the internet police? i can't believe this site is still running, The owner should be in jail

4/19/13

DONT BE CONNED. If you use this site you are signing up to pay them £59.99 per month for a minimum of 3 months. Its perfectly legal, they know people dont read the terms and conditions and you know youve been had. RUBBISH COMPANY> SITE IS A CON STAY AWAY> BE WARNED

11/12/12

I won an IPAD 2 from the spanish bidwiz on the 21st august 2012, i still have not got the product and all i get when sending e-mails is automated responses or the same e-mail saying that they have to check out my details before it gets sent!! THAT DOES NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS BIDWIZ!! So annoyed about this site! Wasted over €150!!

10/20/12

If you don't read carefully the terms and conditions, you will loose a lot of money !!!

10/14/12

is thieves who take your money from your accounts without your agreement

6/16/12

BIDWIZ is an SCAM

Won 2 items from this online bidding site 4 months ago, and still waiting to receive the items. They claim 30 working days for goods to arrive. Have emailed and phoned customer services to no avail. Everything gets ignored

9/22/11

I really can't understand these people that just complain. Bidwiz has a good concept but so many people join and expect something for nothing without understanding what a unique bid is. If you don't know what unique means, then use a dictionary!!!!! The site seems genuine and if you're clever, you can grab a bargain. I

10/7/10

total scam auctioning goods taking money for goods and not supplying also ignoring all communicatios

The Best Auction Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber