US Government's NSF

blwo8wx4d936c715e09b@oqjij874d9300d54bd95.privatewhois.net

7 Reviews for Beemp3.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

I've only used this once, but the website is pretty legit. They even have a Terms and Conditions which they suggest you read before using the website and are pretty strict about the terms under which you can use the website.. According to the Terms and Conditions, "The Content, with the exception of User Submissions and Third Party Content, including text, graphical images, photographs, music, video, software, scripts and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (collectively "Proprietary Materials"), are owned by and/or licensed to us."

Overall, I would say it seems like a good website. I do not know too much about the music selection, but the website itself appears to be pretty safe.

1/28/13

It's pretty cool if you want to check out or listen to certain tracks. Unfortunately, their selection is limited, and with any website, use caution when you download music.

Apprentice Reviewer
7/20/11

Not the best mp3 site I've ever used, not a great selection, but it is very easy to use.

EXPERT
12/8/10

I got this site from a friend it's not bad at all I tend to use itunes store just cause it's a better site and offers way more and purchases go on my apple account but Beemp3 has got it goin on most deftly.

5/26/10

Easy to use, Simple and fast can't go wrong really.

3/7/10

This is awesome! It has tons of songs and the downloads are very fast. And best of all, it is free! :D

EXPERT
12/30/09

It is a new site for me, with free download of music. I did download about 20 songs. The download is fast. I was looking for old performers. The selection was limited but surprisingly I found songs that I have never heard from performers I like from 70's, 80's,90's. So far my anti virus and mall ware programs did not indicate anything wrong during the browsing and downloading process.

The Best Music Download Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber