US Government's NSF

Beautyshoppers reviews

6 Reviews for Beautyshoppers.com

▼ Sort by: recent

11/25/13

I ordered on two separate occasions & both times I was satisfied with my purchases. It was exactly what was shown. Items ship the same day with normal usps delivery.

10/9/13

Ok I was a little skeptical about ordering from this site due to the bad experience I had with ApexHairs.com. I ordered a Bobbi Boss frontlace wig. Most of there wigs say same day shipping but do not be fooled, this is not true. I ordered on a Friday and it came on monday. Which is fine I wanted it before wednesday. The wig looked just like the one the model had on. I would give it 5 stars if the hair came the same day but i will give it 4 stars. Ps do not buy wigs that are featured on celebrities instead of the models. You need to know for sure if thats the same wig you are buying.

9/15/12

I ordered 2 packages of Bobbi Boss Indi Remi last tuesday. Beauty shoppers does not offer the option to have your package shipped to any other address besides the billing address on your card. I do not live at my billing address and it couldn't be forwarded to me, so I made arrangements to go pick up up. Beauty shoppers also requires someone sign for the package and there is NO way to turn that off. No one was around to sign, so my package is delayed and won't arrive to this address until TUESDAY. I HAVE to leave on SUNDAY. And there is nothing anyone can do to help, so now I may be out a large amount of money and I'm not happy about it. Never again.

6/18/12

This was my first time ever ordering offline and I was very worried cuz I read a lot of reviews about fraud stores. I read sitejabber before I placed the order too cuz I was scared that I might not receive it. So I called the customer service, the man I spoke to was real nice and friendly. When I asked him a question about shedding he was 100% honest with me that all hairs do shed. when i go to a beauty supply store they always say the hair never sheds but they do eventually. So I gave it a try. I got free shipping cuz I ordered bobbi boss indiremi. it came in 2 days. i love beautyshoppers

8/12/11

I called to place an order because I didn't feel safe to place my order online. The lady and the guy that I spoke to were very nice and assisted me with every single detail about the order. I need the hair by the next day and they offered a free shipping upgrade!!! I just paid for the 2nd day. The XQ remi that I purchased was great, it was soft and the hair texture was what I wanted. I don't know how other people thought about this website but I absolutely loved my experience. I've purchased twice already with them, and never got disappointed.

2/1/11

i paid for some hair extensions on beautyshoppers.com and ok my expirience is terrible i paid for first class mail which means it would get to your house in 2-3 business days so i purchased the item on jan.23,2011 and it shipped on jan.24,2011 and it is now feb.1,2011 and i still havent recieved the item and i live in springfield,ma and i just found out that they sent it to palmer,ma like seriously don't shop there its a nightmare.

The Best Hair Extensions Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber