US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of AsianDating

AsianDating reviews

People interested in AsianDating are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

ali2138
7/26/15

ASIANDATE.COM website is a SCAM, everything is filtered and monitored. DO NOT USE IT!

rickr36
7/5/15

I paid and immediately was told my account was suspended because according to them a flag was raised. They want me to send them copies of my government ID. Yeah, like that's going to happen. I'm going to send a company without a published address or phone number my government ID.
What a scam. UPDATE BELOW.
They "flagged" me yet they STILL charged my card.
And they try to make out that they're better than asiadate. They're not. Same bs.
But hey, someone named "team" will be sure to reach out to you and give you that personal touch.
This is one seedy company. Avoid at ALL costs.

UPDATE: Oh look, they replied with absolutely nothing new. "Cupid M" is here to clarify it all with the same nonsense. There's another review above where they did the same thing.
You spend days/weeks looking around, decided to join and their crack team of investigators zeroes in on you to get your id. The place has ungodly amounts of fake profiles and scammers and their sharp as a whip investigating team flags real people.
Nothing about my profile was faked, my credit card worked fine, yet they want me to send them my id. "Cupid M" and "team" want me to send them a copy of my official government ID. Seriously. That's what they want. Who in their right mind would send them that? Who would fall for such a scam?
STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

stevenw58
6/27/15

I am living in Vietnam for quite a while. When my marriage went down the drain, I was looking for a new date.
It was interesting to read the other reviews, but I see, that some guys mix up two different websites.
So my answer seems to be slightly off topic, but the sites belong to the same groups.
I registered at those two dating sites: asiandate.com, which belongs together with anastiasiadate.com and some other sites and has nothing to do with asiandating.com.
I also registered at vietnamcupid.com, which belongs to cupid media and so asiandating.com.
While asiandate.com turned out to be a complete scam, I had good experience with cupid media.
On asiandate.com all the incoming letters seems to be written buy professinals, most probably employees of this company.
They were not really related to each other and also not to any fact in my profile.
I answered one of these letters and the result were many letters from this lady, all unrelated spam. Once I see the desired lady online. They offered me 3 minutes of free chat (reading a letter is around 4 USD, depending on, how much credits you buy).
I tried to give the lady my email, but she claimed, that all relevant data was whiped out in the message. I also tried to give her my website, but it was obviously the same. My last hint to her: google my name + vietnam, which would bring up 100% sure the right result - but nothing happened. The ladies there are obviously not interested to make direct contact. They just want you to open the expensive internal letters. A half hour after the chat I got another letter from this lady and not surprisingly it was not related in any way to the privious chat and my try to give her my direct contact. The 60 USD, I invested in this site are wasted. I didn't even use my last credits. All scam.
The contacts I made with cupid media, where mostly real. However, I knew a few of the ladies there personally and I knew that they are trying to make contact there to cheat the men, they meet. That's why: respect the warnings of cupid media - don't send money.
There also came in some contact requests from asian ladies, which claimed to live in the USA and they all were bored and wanted to show me their webcams. I hope you all are clever enough, not to fall for something like that.
Cupid media does not try to avoid direct contact. Some girls even managed it, to display their mobile numbers or skype ID in their profile, so you could try to contact them on skype, whatsapp, viber or zalo, without paying for a membership. However, I invested 600.000 VND (roughly 30 USD) for a one month membership. I got many contacts. I always asked them to prove on skype, that they are real and they did. Finally I selected two of this ladies for further activities. I was completely satisfied with this website. However, I have the advantage to meet the ladies directly, without costly visas and flight tickets.

zoserm
5/26/15

While not the best site for online dating, because of the troublesome way the emails or chat system is set up, asiandating.com is a legitimate site. It is asiandate.com you have to be aware of. That site is what most of you already have mentioned about lots of emails, use of credits to chat,etc.
It seems foreign dating sites have higher risks in general, however, they weave better results when it comes looking for a mate. If Asiandating.com had a way that users could send atleast send messages for free at the bare minimum or a monthly trail, I would rate them 5 stars

erikl17
5/16/15

I have been on this site for about 1 year and it is amusing to chat with the women here but the truth is they are 95% fake. I found out that the woman you are talking to is not the one that is on the photos. It might even be a man... I get up to 10 letters a day from women that all say the same thing, that I am the man of their dreams and I love you etc. etc.. When you ask for a selfie photo from them they just ignore your request or the photo does not match the profile. Because this site uses interpreters to check all letters and often censure the content, you will never be able to exchange email or phone numbers with them. If you want to chat or video chat with them they use models or their employees to take the calls. Meanwhile you have to keep paying for credits and getting no where. It will cost you thousands of dollars just to send pretend letters to fake persons. The entire organization is fake, Fake, Fake and should be sued into a court case for this corrupt company!

kateq
4/18/15

Dont pay to chat...there's alot of chat app you can use. I'll delete my account there.

jamesf87
4/11/15

Nothing is real on this site, or the related ones. All the information the girls give is fake. They are not who they say they are. I had people in China to verify information girls gave - it never checked out: fake names, fake places of businesses or occupations, fake families, and all loving promises are fake. This site, along with the Ukraine and Russian ones, are huge money making scams. They got thousands from me before I knew it. Still trying to get some of the money back through the 'fraud dept.' of the bank.

If you try to make contact with the girls all emails are stopped. Every communication is read and censored. They are there, well trained, heartless, just to suck you in for profits. Trust no one, no matter how pretty or loving they appear. Run away as fast as you can!

brianb114
3/4/15

My experience has been excellent. The site warns against sending money to people on the site. There are all kinds of people there.. Some looking for money some looking for a visa and citizenship.. And some are actually looking for a mate. I found, met and married my wife on the site, she is from China, I am from the U. S. Best thing that ever happened to me. Just use your head. If your 50 and she is 21.. You need to get a grip. I'm 48, my wife is 55.

markk60
2/6/15

Dear Madam/Sir.
In reply to your message,
I have to mention that: all those words are my real experience at that SCAM site Asian date.com & I am really angry with them for cheating thousands of people, now if there
is any similarity between your site name & theirs, it is not my or other members fault,
because one of you have copied the others name. For non-English spoken people there
is not any difference between names of :" Asian dating or Asian date," it is because dating
can be" ing form of date , so any member of these two sites can be confused by those same names,
therefore, if you think that your business name is stolen by them , you would better to offer
a petition to the court & ask them to change their site name .

Mark

2/1/15

They used to be called AsianEuro.com. Now they are called AsianDating.com - same scammers, different name. As soon as I upgraded to gold membership and paid them they suspended my account and won't respond any inquiries. The support completely ignored me and only open to receive the payment. As soon as payment is received you are out of luck! Fake members, who work for the company email you canned messages all the time. Some of them attempt to look real, but they are not. Stay away.

Tip for consumers: I am trying to get my money back from them. I emailed their "support" at team@cupidmedia.com or team@asiandating.com and called them, but no response for days and weeks and no one picks up the phone. They took my money and IMPUDENTLY left me stranded without access to my account and no refund!

davej35
1/5/15

I think it all depends really, not just with this site, but many others. I liked the site and found it OK. And if you use common sense and think with your brain then you will know not to send money. So many international sites have ladies like that. I have found there are other sites that have been researched and reviewed, so one can be more careful. Here is one place anyone can go to see - http://datesitesreview.com/dating_reviews/asian-dating-site/. It shows Asian dating sites with reviews by people who have joined and used the sites. Look, some are not perfect for sure, but like with anything, if you take your time and act in a careful way, things can work out.

richardk35
11/13/14

TOTAL SCAM. I had chatted with a lady for a few weeks. Agreed to pay for a phone call arranged by the site... where we wold exchange personal details. She said she lived in NY but gave me a phone number from China. Could barely hear her and I could tell she was being coached by someone in the room. Also gave me an email that was 55 characters long so that i could not reach her. When i wrote to complain the owners of the site said they can't make ladies give out there details or like someone if they don't. Nice easy way out for them. I spent $1,000's of dollars in chat. WHen i click on an asian woman to see her in video,,, she looks nothing like her photos. The Ukraine women are authentic in chat... (on video only) but they can never exchange details. Only way to meet them is to fly to the region and go to one of their mixers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. ITS ADDICTING.

rosemariet
10/31/14

hi,before 1 year of being a member of Asian dating I've meet my Aussie man.so funny how we meet bcoz 3 weeks of chatting he is really coming to Phil's to find the girl who scammed him.he did kept sending money but the girl is 6 months pregnant when he found out.so he fly to phils to find that girl and wanted to send in jail.after 2 days of staying in the home town of that girl he fly back here in manila and I fetched him at the airport with my 4 years old daughter.
it might be a love at first sight bcoz we just like friends when we talked online,he was 52 and I'm 28 that time.and we fell so much inlove after our taxi ride. I like his looks in personal bcoz he looks young than to his photos in his profile and he said I'm perfect for him.until now we still communicating even got misunderstanding sometimes.I didn't thought I could meet a man in my dreams through this site.after 5 years being a single mom.I haven't seen the type of personality of a man I was looking but I found here in Asian dating...thank you so much...

rolandh22
10/26/14

To many beautiful girls, highly educated, young and no children. One girl had a "live camera". When I asked her to confirm she wad real by touch her nose she started to dans instead.

When something is to good to be truth it probably is.

Roland from Sweden

bobsmithspicolihammersbergenmeisterb
10/23/14

Deroches Internet Services Ltd and the websites they run are in fact a huge scam.

Lets talk about the obvious... I received tons of emails and instant messages. TONS. Non-stop IMs. 90% from gorgeous women - as if that happens all the time on any real site. About 50% of the messages sound like fortune cookies. They used my full "name" in these messages... Yep, BobSmithSpicoliHammersbergenMeister. That's me. How many people do you know that would take the time to type the whole thing out? 1 out of 100,000?

Here's the clincher. When I changed my "name", the emails and IMs instantly updated to the new name. So what does that mean? It means a programmer wrote a little program that looks up your name and substitutes it into the letter or IM. Had it been a real letter or IM with real text instead, that text would have remained the same.

Don't waste your time or your money. Oh and by the way... Cyprus is a well known haven for criminals (where the company is registered). They claim they are: Deroches Internet Services Ltd
Cyprus, Nicosia, 1 Stasinou St. Mitsi Building, 1, 1st floor, office 4, Plateia Eleftherias
Why they'd publish that, I don't know. Probably a lie also.

nyc13
10/19/14

the owner of this site will be reported,,, theyr thiefs and robbers,, i have the owners infos and will be reporded!!! totally ugly and fake woman and scammers ! this website is fake ,
identity theft !!!

Tip for consumers: dont try this iste its a pure scam!!!

harryl23
8/10/14

Well, I can't agree that girls on the site are fake. Of course, I ignore messages where they ask to send them money but I've received only 2 such ones. My story is one with happy end: I ended up in Kuala Lumpur visiting my girlfriend I found on asiandating. So just be smart about using dating services and take advantage of asiandating.com.

paule76
8/4/14

AsianDate is 99% scam. I have spent a lot of time and money there. I now know all of the tricks and scams they use, and they use a lot! Some girls are genuine and they join from all over China via small dating companies. The girls pay a small fee to join and have their profiles created. After this fee the service is free for the women, they don't pay for Chat or Letters. Beware this site will constantly send you fake letters claiming to be from females, and also an endless stream of chat requests. All of which will cost you guys a small fortune in cash (I know!). Also everything you say and do on the site is monitored and you can not exchange personal information, even if you are asked by a female to provide this information, you will not be able. There are also scams where a female will say to you that she has a 'special' way of exchanging email address, she doesn't, its just a way of getting you to chat for a while so you spend more money. So be warned this website is only interested in making money, lots of money. Having said that I may be close to actually meeting someone from China via this site, but it will be down to my own personal efforts if I do and not AsianDate, if I succeed I will let you know. If you require more info and I can help, you can email at paulce@gmail.com

jamess186
7/17/14

great site for meeting beautiful asian girls. some of those girls are so beautiful it makes me wonder if the're even real :P

owenw12
6/2/14

"Yes", allot off women asking you to send money..but come on ,who is that dumb anoth to send them money!!..come on..you must be dumb az...Ive meet the women off my dream's , well meet 3 ,all from China, cant decide as yet,and have not sent them a penny,and have been chatting on yahoo for six(6) months now..great web site, just got to be smart guyz..not dumb..

johna307
5/16/14

%100 scam. Site says my profile is not visible to the girls (and that I should pay), still 10 gorgeous girls mailing me. I go online to verify the scam. My 1st, and last chat with (probably a man) someone there: I ask "her" how did she see my profile, she says "no chat, go now". Girls e-mailing me before? My profile was EMPTY before it was invisible due to inactivity! Stop those dumb dreams, no dream girl will f... you (find you) meeting on a site. Go workout, dress nice, and GET OUT!

owak
5/8/14

total scam. i was speaking to this grl for some time and all i heard were the sad stories of how shes so poor she cant buy food for her family and all. would never send money to anyone i met on the web!

roym38
2/24/14

well I joined the website , and the first person that lured me in was a very convincing scammer called esther gay tulio? she happens to be working the site but working with the admin to try to get her off there website, she apparently comes from the sarangani provence in mindinao, ,she works in general santos probably in an internet café , I only met her for one month online and she convinced me to send money so she could relocate to another apt? because intruders tried to get in to her old place , 2nd scam was she wanted money to get her lap top which she pawned? . stay clear of this rice munching fish head eating whore guys , he or she is very convincing

jeremyk13
2/23/14

Be aware of many scammers. Asking to go on Skype to get you off the site. Many will also try luring you to get undressed on Skype, and then black mail you

miket61
2/20/14

I got scammed….luckily for only 1200. Guys, be smart, DO NOT SEND CASH by wire transfer. I caught my dream woman lying when I checked the flight manifest she was supped to be on. SHe was not. In addition, she have ma an address that when googled came up with all kinds of flags. FInally, I was moved by her long emails to me, but when I goggled them, i found >80% were completely lifted off the net,

You all need to do the research. And as another said, make it clear there will be NO MONEY forthcoming. I am talking to a very sophisticated young lady (at least so far) and its been good. We'll se how it goes. I do like the ease in navigating over the site

scottp38
2/4/14

I have to say this site is full of scammers but if you make it clear on your profile that you will not send money you should find what you're looking for! !! Look at it this way they ask you for money never mind what the reason is for DO NOT SEND MONEY AND BLOCK THEM!!! and you will be alright. .
best thing to do really is to just go over there in the phills and meet one.

charlieb45
11/22/13

waste of money, scams everywhere. Every girl I contacted wanted me to go to yahoo messenger for some BS reason. Scams everywhere. Maybe one in ten girls are legit. This website is controlled and run improperly, stay away . Why should you give them money so they can scam you-

philips35
11/1/13

i have met the girl of my dreams on this site but it has taken me 2 years to find her and a lot of money to find her

boydw8
8/3/13

90 percent or more ask for you to go to yahoo messenger to chat and ask for money..for something...and they are relentless....so is my experience...

johna58
7/20/12

They do try to remove scammers, but the paying rude ones are allowed to stay. This is what one member wrote to an Asian lady (who commented that he did not bother to read her profile):

$#*! YOU you Cambodian piece trash
hope your whorish self and worthless son get sent back to the jungle so he can pick bananas and you can smoke opium and talk about your days in the outback.
You overweight unrefined slut.
Respectfully yours,

M.I.L. 16 July 2012 9:49 AM Report Abuse

kumarm
3/14/11

Great dating site for meeting cool asian people.....used to be called asianeuro.com but theyve changed the name.....met some very nice friends from this.....you do have to pay for the membership but its reasonable. If you like asian cultures - chinese, filipino or thai or indian or anyother asian....youre gonna be happy with this one....recommend this. Its the same owners of the indiancupid.com site which i reviewed, thz owner has like got so many dating sites for different cultures like mexican, or filipino or thai or chinese or muslim etc....you will spoilt for choice....but i recommend asiandating and indiancupid cuz ive used them and made good friends....:))

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDating staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: has anyone had trouble upgrading at asian dating.com. i tried to upgrade and my transaction was denied. i have the money so, this makes me suspicious of the site and, "cupid media" also anyone who has upgraded, did you have trouble stopping recurring auto payments? thanks
3/1/13
Answer
drewt9
A: Me too, as soon as I paid they suspended my account and blocked my access to my account, same garbage as facebook. I am an honest payer and not some kind of fraudster and I suspect AD is to be avoided at all costs.
2/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: fake website with fake people?
5/18/15
Answer
drewt9
A: B/s... you get suspended and blocked from accessing your own profile with all the replies not being read as soon as you pay them with Paypal and they treat you like a criminal, then a week later after I lost interest in their site, still did not get a refund and never got an extension for my time wasted, so I paid for a month but was able to use my paid profile only for 3 weeks. I know several people who were treated exactly the same way, sometimes mysteriously AD would delete your profile and not respond for weeks, so all you have to do is submit a chargeback. NEVER pay tyhem for longer than 1 month! If you pay for 6 or 12 months and after 3 months they cut you off and keep your money you will have no recourse available to you. The AD are so stupid to trfeat people this way and to scam their customers, it is like spitting in a well from which your family drinks and cutting the branch on which one is sitting. Also, most 99% of women on AD are fake and I suspect they are paid agents. This is the ost disgusting "company" ever. Never again!
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDating staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
AsianDating?