US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesf87
4/11/15

Nothing is real on this site, or the related ones. All the information the girls give is fake. They are not who they say they are. I had people in China to verify information girls gave - it never checked out: fake names, fake places of businesses or occupations, fake families, and all loving promises are fake. This site, along with the Ukraine and Russian ones, are huge money making scams. They got thousands from me before I knew it. Still trying to get some of the money back through the 'fraud dept.' of the bank.

If you try to make contact with the girls all emails are stopped. Every communication is read and censored. They are there, well trained, heartless, just to suck you in for profits. Trust no one, no matter how pretty or loving they appear. Run away as fast as you can!

brianb114
3/4/15

My experience has been excellent. The site warns against sending money to people on the site. There are all kinds of people there.. Some looking for money some looking for a visa and citizenship.. And some are actually looking for a mate. I found, met and married my wife on the site, she is from China, I am from the U. S. Best thing that ever happened to me. Just use your head. If your 50 and she is 21.. You need to get a grip. I'm 48, my wife is 55.

markk60
2/6/15

Dear Madam/Sir.
In reply to your message,
I have to mention that: all those words are my real experience at that SCAM site Asian date.com & I am really angry with them for cheating thousands of people, now if there
is any similarity between your site name & theirs, it is not my or other members fault,
because one of you have copied the others name. For non-English spoken people there
is not any difference between names of :" Asian dating or Asian date," it is because dating
can be" ing form of date , so any member of these two sites can be confused by those same names,
therefore, if you think that your business name is stolen by them , you would better to offer
a petition to the court & ask them to change their site name .

Mark

drewt9
2/1/15

They used to be called AsianEuro.com. Now they are called AsianDating.com - same scammers, different name. As soon as I upgraded to gold membership and paid them they suspended my account and won't respond any inquiries. The support completely ignored me and only open to receive the payment. As soon as payment is received you are out of luck! Fake members, who work for the company email you canned messages all the time. Some of them attempt to look real, but they are not. Stay away.

Tip for consumers: I am trying to get my money back from them. I emailed their "support" at team@cupidmedia.com or team@asiandating.com and called them, but no response for days and weeks and no one picks up the phone. They took my money and IMPUDENTLY left me stranded without access to my account and no refund!

davej35
1/5/15

I think it all depends really, not just with this site, but many others. I liked the site and found it OK. And if you use common sense and think with your brain then you will know not to send money. So many international sites have ladies like that. I have found there are other sites that have been researched and reviewed, so one can be more careful. Here is one place anyone can go to see - http://datesitesreview.com/dating_reviews/asian-dating-site/. It shows Asian dating sites with reviews by people who have joined and used the sites. Look, some are not perfect for sure, but like with anything, if you take your time and act in a careful way, things can work out.

richardk35
11/13/14

TOTAL SCAM. I had chatted with a lady for a few weeks. Agreed to pay for a phone call arranged by the site... where we wold exchange personal details. She said she lived in NY but gave me a phone number from China. Could barely hear her and I could tell she was being coached by someone in the room. Also gave me an email that was 55 characters long so that i could not reach her. When i wrote to complain the owners of the site said they can't make ladies give out there details or like someone if they don't. Nice easy way out for them. I spent $1,000's of dollars in chat. WHen i click on an asian woman to see her in video,,, she looks nothing like her photos. The Ukraine women are authentic in chat... (on video only) but they can never exchange details. Only way to meet them is to fly to the region and go to one of their mixers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. ITS ADDICTING.

rosemariet
10/31/14

Yeah it s right.too many scanners in this website so you have to be sospicious and careful who ask for send money.I am a women a member of this site and in less 1 year I had meet my handsome boyfriend here from australia.I'm so thankful to this site.please keep going don't loose hope.until you found your right partner.I am nathalie from Philippines.

rolandh22
10/26/14

To many beautiful girls, highly educated, young and no children. One girl had a "live camera". When I asked her to confirm she wad real by touch her nose she started to dans instead.

When something is to good to be truth it probably is.

Roland from Sweden

bobsmithspicolihammersbergenmeisterb
10/23/14

Deroches Internet Services Ltd and the websites they run are in fact a huge scam.

Lets talk about the obvious... I received tons of emails and instant messages. TONS. Non-stop IMs. 90% from gorgeous women - as if that happens all the time on any real site. About 50% of the messages sound like fortune cookies. They used my full "name" in these messages... Yep, BobSmithSpicoliHammersbergenMeister. That's me. How many people do you know that would take the time to type the whole thing out? 1 out of 100,000?

Here's the clincher. When I changed my "name", the emails and IMs instantly updated to the new name. So what does that mean? It means a programmer wrote a little program that looks up your name and substitutes it into the letter or IM. Had it been a real letter or IM with real text instead, that text would have remained the same.

Don't waste your time or your money. Oh and by the way... Cyprus is a well known haven for criminals (where the company is registered). They claim they are: Deroches Internet Services Ltd
Cyprus, Nicosia, 1 Stasinou St. Mitsi Building, 1, 1st floor, office 4, Plateia Eleftherias
Why they'd publish that, I don't know. Probably a lie also.

nyc13
10/19/14

the owner of this site will be reported,,, theyr thiefs and robbers,, i have the owners infos and will be reporded!!! totally ugly and fake woman and scammers ! this website is fake ,
identity theft !!!

Tip for consumers: dont try this iste its a pure scam!!!

harryl23
8/10/14

Well, I can't agree that girls on the site are fake. Of course, I ignore messages where they ask to send them money but I've received only 2 such ones. My story is one with happy end: I ended up in Kuala Lumpur visiting my girlfriend I found on asiandating. So just be smart about using dating services and take advantage of asiandating.com.

paule76
8/4/14

Asiandate is 100% scam. I spend loads of money there, some girls may be genuine, but I doubt it. The site constantly sends out false emails claiming to be from females, and chat requests. Everything you say and do on the site is monitored and you can not exchange personal information. Be warned totally fake website that will takes thousands of pounds out of your pocket. If you require more info please contact me pauleboy12@yahoo.com

jamess186
7/17/14

great site for meeting beautiful asian girls. some of those girls are so beautiful it makes me wonder if the're even real :P

owenw12
6/2/14

"Yes", allot off women asking you to send money..but come on ,who is that dumb anoth to send them money!!..come on..you must be dumb az...Ive meet the women off my dream's , well meet 3 ,all from China, cant decide as yet,and have not sent them a penny,and have been chatting on yahoo for six(6) months now..great web site, just got to be smart guyz..not dumb..

johna307
5/16/14

%100 scam. Site says my profile is not visible to the girls (and that I should pay), still 10 gorgeous girls mailing me. I go online to verify the scam. My 1st, and last chat with (probably a man) someone there: I ask "her" how did she see my profile, she says "no chat, go now". Girls e-mailing me before? My profile was EMPTY before it was invisible due to inactivity! Stop those dumb dreams, no dream girl will f... you (find you) meeting on a site. Go workout, dress nice, and GET OUT!

owak
5/8/14

total scam. i was speaking to this grl for some time and all i heard were the sad stories of how shes so poor she cant buy food for her family and all. would never send money to anyone i met on the web!

roym38
2/24/14

well I joined the website , and the first person that lured me in was a very convincing scammer called esther gay tulio? she happens to be working the site but working with the admin to try to get her off there website, she apparently comes from the sarangani provence in mindinao, ,she works in general santos probably in an internet café , I only met her for one month online and she convinced me to send money so she could relocate to another apt? because intruders tried to get in to her old place , 2nd scam was she wanted money to get her lap top which she pawned? . stay clear of this rice munching fish head eating whore guys , he or she is very convincing

jeremyk13
2/23/14

Be aware of many scammers. Asking to go on Skype to get you off the site. Many will also try luring you to get undressed on Skype, and then black mail you

miket61
2/20/14

I got scammed….luckily for only 1200. Guys, be smart, DO NOT SEND CASH by wire transfer. I caught my dream woman lying when I checked the flight manifest she was supped to be on. SHe was not. In addition, she have ma an address that when googled came up with all kinds of flags. FInally, I was moved by her long emails to me, but when I goggled them, i found >80% were completely lifted off the net,

You all need to do the research. And as another said, make it clear there will be NO MONEY forthcoming. I am talking to a very sophisticated young lady (at least so far) and its been good. We'll se how it goes. I do like the ease in navigating over the site

scottp38
2/4/14

I have to say this site is full of scammers but if you make it clear on your profile that you will not send money you should find what you're looking for! !! Look at it this way they ask you for money never mind what the reason is for DO NOT SEND MONEY AND BLOCK THEM!!! and you will be alright. .
best thing to do really is to just go over there in the phills and meet one.

charlieb45
11/22/13

waste of money, scams everywhere. Every girl I contacted wanted me to go to yahoo messenger for some BS reason. Scams everywhere. Maybe one in ten girls are legit. This website is controlled and run improperly, stay away . Why should you give them money so they can scam you-

philips35
11/1/13

i have met the girl of my dreams on this site but it has taken me 2 years to find her and a lot of money to find her

boydw8
8/3/13

90 percent or more ask for you to go to yahoo messenger to chat and ask for money..for something...and they are relentless....so is my experience...

johna58
7/20/12

They do try to remove scammers, but the paying rude ones are allowed to stay. This is what one member wrote to an Asian lady (who commented that he did not bother to read her profile):

$#*! YOU you Cambodian piece trash
hope your whorish self and worthless son get sent back to the jungle so he can pick bananas and you can smoke opium and talk about your days in the outback.
You overweight unrefined slut.
Respectfully yours,

M.I.L. 16 July 2012 9:49 AM Report Abuse

kumarm
3/14/11

Great dating site for meeting cool asian people.....used to be called asianeuro.com but theyve changed the name.....met some very nice friends from this.....you do have to pay for the membership but its reasonable. If you like asian cultures - chinese, filipino or thai or indian or anyother asian....youre gonna be happy with this one....recommend this. Its the same owners of the indiancupid.com site which i reviewed, thz owner has like got so many dating sites for different cultures like mexican, or filipino or thai or chinese or muslim etc....you will spoilt for choice....but i recommend asiandating and indiancupid cuz ive used them and made good friends....:))

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDating staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: has anyone had trouble upgrading at asian dating.com. i tried to upgrade and my transaction was denied. i have the money so, this makes me suspicious of the site and, "cupid media" also anyone who has upgraded, did you have trouble stopping recurring auto payments? thanks
3/1/13
drewt9
A: Me too, as soon as I paid they suspended my account and blocked my access to my account, same garbage as facebook. I am an honest payer and not some kind of fraudster and I suspect AD is to be avoided at all costs.
2/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDating staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
AsianDating?
Click here to post a review