US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

floral4
1/29/16

ApplianceAuthority Inc. provides best appliances that are capable of preparing fried food with less oil which means that it is now possible to get the fatty and delicious taste of fried food without the actual fat that is usually present when such fried food is cooked in deep fryers.

evanr12
11/26/15

Buying the cheap and efficient appliances for your kitchen could be a tiresome job! But you need to look nowhere! Appliance Authority is the best place where you can have all the information related to your kitchen stuff i,e, from fryers, to microwaves and ovens, to coffee appliances. Everything is available here! I have almost fourth time with them and these guys just rock! Happy to have their services.

dorism21
11/26/15

I was making my favorite Double Espresso when I the my new coffee grinder's blades stopped working! I was regretting myself for buying that thing, Two weeks later, a friend of mine told me about Appliance Authority. I made a visit and was amazed to see such a huge variety of the grinders there will the best guidelines available. I must say it's a great platform to help you buy your kitchen stuff, especially the coffee makers and grinders. Cheers!!!

laurana
11/26/15

My coffee grinder went out of order last month. so I just decided to buy a new one, but had no idea where to buy it from. Then I got a chance to visit Appliance Authority's page. I was amazed to see such a large collection of almost every kind of grinder they have. I also learnt the method to operate them. Thanks to them I was able to buy a Espresso grinder. It works so well and easy to operate. I just love it!

alberta46
10/19/15

Consumers kitchens are in good hands if they work with Appliance Authority. This website has a little bit of everything: from coffee makers and espresso machines to fryers, kettles, garbage disposals and more. People can use Appliance Authority to find everything they need for a new home.

Address