US Government's NSF

1st Review:
juliaj

49 Reviews for Apple.com

Review Highlights

I've dealt with the customer service there are they are the best.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/25/14

Usually slow but the refurb store is the way to go.

2/6/14

One of the best phone manufacturing companies that ever existed. Too bad Jobs is gone. It was his company. The new guys in charge don't seem to be able to do any better. However I think iPhone is so far the best portable device and I will keep using it!

2/4/14

All I can say is that from my first apple, to my latest 27"imac quad core and iphone 5s, my apple products always word great !!!! I read the book Steve Jobs and he was a wild child, and has left a great Co !!!

1/28/14

Great but expensive The games and apps are the best, but it is a little pricey. Customer service is pretty good as well. My iPad shipment was delayed and they sent me a free case to make up for it.

1/11/14

I had a great experience ordering an engraved Apple Ipad Air for Christmas. Quick shipping and easy financing. One suggestion - anything you buy at Apple online you best take back to an Apple Store - they are much better there. We had an Ipod that wouldn't work, sent it to Apple - nothing- basically returned it and so too bad. Took it to an Apple Store and got a new Ipod - no questions.

12/21/13

Overall I love apple and their pretty and easy to use devices :) But yes it does go deeper. My phones bluetooth stopped working one day, I took it to the store and they said they could do nothing for me, I was told my only alternative was to buy a new phone - which was not happening. I contacting Apple's customer care via the website, and they sent me a brand new iPhone 5 with no questions asked. Needless to say I was pretty impressed by that. I am still not so impressed by the difference in treatment I received at the store, but this certainly made up for it.

12/3/13

Pretty website, but I am much of an android fan.

11/2/13

delivery is very fast, the whole shopping flow is easy to follow, good!

10/31/13

I've been using Apple products for the last 3 years and have enjoyed them greatly. They are best at refining products and have high standards for each and every product they create.

10/28/13

Innovative products, unequalled service, built with long lasting high quality components (unlike most PCs which are designed for a 2 to 3 service life).

We've bought dozens of Apple computers, iPhones, iPods, Apple TVs, printers and all have worked many years longer than their PC counterparts. We're still using two LaserWriter 16/600PS laser printers and a PowerBook G4 Titanium built in 1998... Yes that's 15 YEARS ago! The printers have printed 100,000+ pages and the PowerBook still runs both the old OS 9 and OSX in a high usage office environment.

Steve Jobs was a genius... and Apple Computer is his legacy with Apple still innovating and building super high quality products now and for years to come.

Thanks Steve!

10/21/13

Best customer service ever! Love Apple and their team.

7/20/13

i bought my iphone 5 when its first came out two days ago my speaker stop working i took it to apple store and they charge me $200 to replace my phone they claim phone was water damage! i was arguing with apple customer service that my phone never been near water still they did not want to replace my phone and insist charging me $200 so i had no choice and i paid. i am switching to android apple does not even honer they own warranty i just order a new Samsung galaxy s4 couple of days ago my tracking # shows i will get it today, from the reviews i am reading samsung s4 is way better then an iphone

3/20/13

Nice Website, Good Products, I LOVE iPad. Whatever you say :P

2/26/13

I expected more from iphone 5. I waited for it so long. And I finally got it. There's not much new stuff but I like it. Very smooth phone and nice accessories

2/21/13

I'm a fan .. No doubt!

9/22/12

Elegant, simple, perfect.

9/19/12

Beautiful site, top class.

9/6/12

Nothing to say except that O love Apple products.

I order all of my products through the site since I have to drive for two hours to get to the closest Apple store. That's one bad thing about living in a small town, no Apple store.

The site always offers perfect service and the one time I had a problem with an order (my fault), they were quick to make it right. A very good place to buy

8/19/12

A while back a co worker told me to make the switch from PC to mac and boy was that the suggestion of the decade. I now only use and love apple products from the iphone to the ipad to my imac. The customer support is outstanding and the products last very long and are bug and virus free for the most part. The apple website and apple stores are just a pleasure to visit.

7/9/12

Great customer service!

4/16/12

i bought my apple mp4 player half a year ago. it is very beautiful and looks attractive. the screen is big and clear, sound is pure, and it can works for a long time.but only a little expensive, at least four stars

4/6/12

best laptop on future, great quality and safety virus , safe money, time and quality no 01

4/4/12

I got my wife a new iPod nano from Apple and overall it was a really good experience. I especially liked the free engraving on the iPod. I gave it four stars instead of five for the simple reason of accessories. A lot (not all) of the accessories for iPods can be found for so much cheaper on other sites for the same item. I'm all for paying full price for Apple's iPods they've never had a single issue but full price for some of the other stuff from companies that aren't apple are a little harder to swallow. So a great way to Apple gear but I'd get all my peripheral items somewhere else.

2/20/12

I know Apple is a big organization, a leader in world tech companies, but a personal experience isn't good.

I have an iPad, i purchased it from a store near me at an official discount of 40% for a college deal.

Now they say its out of warranty notice as it was an offer. It has an upgrade issue with OS, they ain't resolving it.

The ticket ID is - 2234SJJL22

Veteran Reviewer
1/27/12

I really enjoy this site as a go to for shopping and a resource for tech issues. I order my items via the site for store pick up...I love that. I make my appoints to be seen in store ... this is even better. I can use support to answer my questions about all of my apple products. I use the site to see the specs on what is new. I have never made a refurbished purchase but I see that they have high end products on major discount. I do not understand the low reviews as this is nearly perfect. Apple products are great and they stand behind said products unlike mircosoft (corp), and companies that make computers that run microsoft.

1/27/12

Apple, Inc. and its website is simple in its presentation, but always creates a huge impact on me.

1/21/12

Thank you apple!

I just purchased an iPhone4s and they delivered it in like 3 business days!

Extremely great company!

12/30/11

The website for the best phone in the world. However, how come they don't have an iPhone formatted version of their own website?

12/18/11

My iphone screen cracked. I made a reservation for a consultation with a genius at the store. Quick easy to fix. 200 bucks though! But seriously apple customer service always impresses the hell out of me! Love it!!!

12/15/11

I love apple products, I am a fully signed up member of this fruit club! My iPod (gym time), iPhone (talk time), iMac (work time), MacBookPro (home time), and iPad (commute time) are making sure I get my 5 a day! But I find the site so unlikeable. I have bought most of my products from apple.com and really don't like the sites way of navigating to the product you want. You should be able to type in the criteria you need meeting and then products get suggested. At times (before I became apple aware) The only difference I saw between a 21 inch and 27 inch iMac was $800! Luckily I know what I want/need now when using the site.

11/25/11

The product themselves are great but hugely overpriced. I am an Apple User (not a fanboy) for many years due to being in the creative trade. I have seen a huge decline in Apple customer service in the 10 years I have been buying from them. They are not the same any more and any goodwill I had for them is gone. The only problem is that to find a product of the same quality speed and stability from elsewhere does not exist. I know that PC's are more expensive but then again they have to be to run the OS alone. I used to build PC's so I know a little about them. All Computers including the macs crash and have issues. My 17 inch MBP with the new 10 hour battery that will last for years is already finished but is not user servicable so more fun coming up with that. I absolutely hate going into the mess and crush of humanity that is the Apple store. Normally before I let people that close to me I insist on being bought dinner at least....

10/13/11

First off, I love apple products. In fact, I am using my iPad to type this very review. However, when I wrote to apple for help with a syncing problem with iTunes, I had possibly the worst customer service experience of my life. After submitting my question, I promptly got an automated response that my inquiry would be looked into soon. A week later I got another automated response asking me to rate my satisfaction with their service...when I never got an answer in the first place! I then got bounced around but 4 different people, each time no one had any understanding of my issue and would send me back a pre-scripted response (usually instructing me to download the latest version of iTunes), until I complained and they referred me to someone else. Overall, very frustrating. If they didn't make such great products I would give them a one star.

10/3/11

This is another site I'd prefer to shop in store. My husband's 17' MacBook Pro arrived with a scratch. It was tiny. Both of my MacBook Pros, 17' per the latest, have been purchased at an Apple store. No scratches. No problems. Perfect customer service.

9/28/11

web store is a little outdated in my opinion, otherwise products are superb as usual

8/13/11

Apple is amazing in all ways. Mac all the way. I've dealt with the customer service there are they are the best. I recommend their products to everyone.

5/20/11

Excellent site to buy apple products.

5/17/11

Everything I brought was ok. I paid with credit card, no problems.

4/21/11

Aside from Apple eventually turning evil and destroying the world, bringing doom to all humanity and eating little children alive, they are a perfect computer company.

As a long time PC user, supporter, defender and warrior... I am still all of that,
except I'm posting this on my aluminum 13" Apple laptop. As well I use a 27" iMac i7 at work for Video and Photo editing.

Apple definitely has the pizzaz to captivate all sorts of users. it's products are outright alien and wondrous. Their ability to work, just work, not fail...I don't know how else to express the WTF this thing is still alive?!

Out of all laptops out there, Apple's are the only ones which can take on a glass of wine and still be revived. The over-engineer the heck out of their computers - most every component is internally protected by a short detection system built in on a hardware level. Any short occurring, like a liquid spill, will instantly shut down the system, and will not let user turn it back on, until all shorts are cleared.
A 10 minute motherboard cleanup with a toothbrush and alcohol, and a 2 hours drying period later, you got a working MacBook (Although my keyboard did need replacement after - with a new backlit one), as opposed to PC laptops usually blowing 1-2 internal components, down to actually burning down.

For people looking for opinions of Mac vs PC, I gotta say it's personal preference. Both have good uses, both are used in my house and my work, both have bugs, viruses, nincompoops and weird glitches.

Downside of a Mac - price range. Theres no denying, Mac is overpriced immensely for the same components you can get in the "PC" label. It's no secret that you can install OSX on PC's, but it's not worth discussing, since a) it's painful b) it's illegal.

Having Mac's switch to Intel processors, and the ability to run Windows natively; virtually eliminated the compatibility argument. As well lots of games are now actually releasing for Mac and PC. One thing to note about games: performance running the same game on OSX vs Windows is noticeably worse in OSX, 20%-30%

Personally I think Apple is getting overrated big time, but unfortunately (fortunately), their computers actually deserve the praise. Which means I can't say I hate Apple =)

4/1/11

1. Nice Website
2. Nice Products
3. I LOVE iPad. Whatever you say :)

3/10/11

Just upgraded to the iPhone 4. Wow superb!

2/26/11

Its a good site. It has many types of very unique products. I recommend everything but the ipods. The only one of those I would recommend would be a Touch or a Classic. Nano is priced for 150 dollars, and all you get is 8gb and a cheap gimmicky touch screen that has no features but a music player, and a radio and a pedometer. You can but all that for under 50 dollars. Along with that, the Shuffle is priced for 50 dollars, and yep, you guessed it, all you get is music, no screen, long sync times, and a horrible battery. But it's audio is magnificent. I would highly recommend this site, but I can't because it over prices it's items. Thank you for reading, and if you agree, please say my review was helpful.

2/23/11

I ordered an engraved ipad, ipad case, and ipad camera kit on Feb 8th. Noticed that with expedited shipping they promised to have the package to me by Feb 14th in time for Valentine's Day. When I placed the order I noticed I put my old address and called them the next morning to change the address. I was afraid this would cause a delay or problems with the shipment but was told everything would be fine. Through tracking I saw that 2 packages were shipped Feb10th, the ipad via ups and the case/kit via fedex.

I started tracking the packages, and everything seemed on course. As the receiver I could not see the actual delivery address only the city. (Both my old and current address are in the same city.) On morning of Feb 12th, the fedex status was changed to signed for and delivered. I did not get this package or anyone in my household. Also saw nothing from UPS that day. By Feb13th morning (Valentine's Day having passed), I saw a status update for UPS for a tracking exception for wrong address.

I called Apple right away and asked about the packages. I was told that the delivery addresses were correct and to call fedex and UPS myself. I was already wary about this since as the receiver I could not even get the exact address info from the tracking. UPS told me that the delivery address was the old address and that they had received no notifications from Apple about a change. UPS was unable to change it for me since I was not the sender and was told to call Apple to send them a notification. I called Apple back and Apple actually told me that the address was correct and that UPS was wrong. How about investigating the issue for me since something was obviously wrong instead of having me call both parties multiple times and pass along messages back and forth.

Regarding the fedex package, Apple finally started an inquiry into it a week later and I was told that I couldn't get a refund or a replacement until the inquiry was completed. Fedex told me that the package was delivered to my old address and had received no notice of any delivery address change either. Go figure.

Very poor integration by Apple with their shippers to handle any changes/problems as well as very poor / unwilling to act customer service representatives. No chance for any email or online support either. Had to take time to call them during weekday business hours. They answer during weekends but don't really take any actions since everything requires business days.

Here I am 10 days after when I was supposed to have received my stuff (and over 2 weeks since the order) and I still don't have everything. At least Apple was kind and generous enough to refund my $12 for a failed expedited shipment. What a failure of a Valentine's Day present.

If I could return everything I bought I would but I stupidly had it engraved...

2/15/11

I don't have a Macbook or Ipad, but I do purchase things through the Apple store (apps, music). For such a great company, I sure do wish their buttons didn't feel so heavy and using iTunes didn't feel so clunky. Not sure how to describe it, just that it's unpleasant. As well, for such a user-friendly business, I'd say their website could do much in the area of improving navigation and usability.

12/8/10

i love apple my house is filled with apple i'm writing from one i'm surrounded by apple products i don't think they like me tho cause i express my opinions rather critically and they answer sometimes I will keep expressing my views on products and policies as i spend a hell of a lot of money on apple it almost defines part of my life, are you listening steve jobs! loyal to end just don't burn me i will find youuuuu

11/17/10

Well, all developers and manufacturers need their own website, right? Well, good things come from Apple. The reason that "haters gonna hate" on Apple is because of the price. Moreover, they're not willing to accept Apple in the market, whereas, the many adapted to the Windows OS platform over any other. Understood, but they haven't checked Apple's offerings careful enough (which is a sad thing.)

If you checked thoroughly on this website, even that $500 Mac Mini is worth every single bit. Of course, maybe the MacBook Pro is even better, but just because I have one myself doesn't mean you should take my word for it.

I have an iPhone and a MacBook Pro. Without Apple.com, I wouldn't have been bought to buy these. Buying over the internet with Apple is safe, even if it's just a song from iTunes. Deliveries are as quick as they should be. [My iPhone accessories came as fast as 3 days.]

So doubt me and continue saying "Oh no, the price is too expensive... rich idiots." However, understand that, for all of you Windows users who don't wish to completely give up Windows, Macs can run Windows OSes... even better. That's my opinion.

Read the site, I'm reviewing the site and their product offerings. Don't rely on me 100%, try a Mac, buy it from Apple, and you shouldn't be disappointed.

4/9/10

The Apple update always jams, itunes won't load

4/6/10

I received a $50 prepaid Visa credit card for Christmas, which I used to download some new Apps from Apple for use on my iPhone. A few days later, when I tried to download new versions of Apps, I was told that I owed Apple $38. I did not see how that is possible, since I did not buy any Apps except with the prepaid credit card. I was very busy, and a few months went past before I decided to look into it.

My iPhone no longer works properly. It does not shut down. And I am unable to download the newest updates to my Apps because I am told that I must pay $38 that I owe before being able to download updates to the Apps that I have both bought and received for FREE. Doing this may resolve the issue of my iPhone not shutting down. As a result my iPhone battery does not last more than 2 hours, and it is constantly shutting down because it has no battery charge at the most inopportune times.

I finally had a week off and decided to take the time to look into this. After finding the appropriate way to make a complaint (only via email, Apple does not allow a consumer to speak to customer service for this issue on the telephone) I sent them a letter.

The final outcome is that I still owe Apple $38. The customer service agent wrote: "iTunes Store terms and conditions state to not use pre-paid credit cards as they do not process correctly. We have not received the payment for this order hence its showing as bad credit on your account."

I don't know how many people read all the "terms and conditions" - I think very few. So Apple is using technically poor software to process orders, since it is unable to handle the prepaid credit cards as they are meant to be used. And then it is able to charge the customer for purchases which the customer orders when the credit card limit has gone over the prepaid amount.

I am being charged for Apple's stupidity and technically poor software.

I am told that I must pay it by adding a regular credit card to my account. I do not feel safe adding my personal credit card to the Apple iTunes store, since they are incapable of processing orders correctly.

I think that all consumers should know about this, and I am making it very public, by putting it on the world wide web. I hope that Apple is embarrassed by their poor credit card software, and I hope that the public is cautioned in using it.

I doubt that Apple will help me in any way. If they would delete the Apps that were purchased after the $50 credit limit was reached, or the $38 in Apps that I have bought and owe money on, that would be a reasonable and sufficient way to compensate me. There has been no offer from them to do this. I have not been able to use my Apps for three months in the way they are supposed to be used, because of their software problem.

Thank you.

Here is the correspondence:

------------------------------------------------------

MY ORIGINAL FORM LETTER ON THE APPLE WEBSITE:

SPECIFIC REQUEST: My store credit balance is incorrect
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS, INCLUDING ANY ERROR MESSAGES, RELATED TO YOUR QUESTION?
During Christmas I was given a Prepaid Visa, which I used to purchase some music and apps. It is a prepaid Visa, meaning I cannot purchase items on credit with it. It only allows purchases as long as I have money for them on the card. Once it is used up, it is no longer usable. It gets thrown out. I am being told that I have purchased $38 on this prepaid Visa and that it is owing. I don't know how this is possible. I cannot purchase more than the Visa prepaid card is worth. I threw it out long ago, and no longer have it. So there is something wrong. In the meantime I CANNOT USE MY IPHONE THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED! I am unable to update all of my apps, AND NOW MY IPHONE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. IT DOES NOT TURN OFF, OR SHUT DOWN. IT IS ON ALL THE TIME, 24 HOURS A DAY, AND IT RUNS OUT OF POWER WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS WHEN IT IS NOT PLUGGED IN. IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY SINCE CHRISTMAS. I AM FURIOUS!

I tried to log into my account several times in order to find out what the problem was, and I was unable to log into my account. I finally logged on today, after backing up my iPhone and reinstalling it to factory specifications, and then reinstalling my backup. AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. I WANT IMMEDIATE ATTENTION TO THIS PROBLEM. I AM SICK TO DEATH OF NOT BEING ABLE TO USE MY IPHONE THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE USED. IF YOU MUST DELETE MY PURCHASES THEN GO AHEAD AND DO IT. I DO NOT OWE YOU ANY MONEY, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO HAVE PURCHASED ANYTHING ON CREDIT, I DO NOT OWN A CREDIT CARD. CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.

M.J.

Re: iTunes Store Account and Billing; Follow-up: 101445086
From: iTunes Store <iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com>
Sent: Apr 6, 2010 10:45 AM

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting iTunes Store Support. I am Abhi and will be assisting you today.

I understand from your mail that you are concerned for the bad credit which is been reflected on your account "xxxxxxx" even though you used a pre paid card. I also understand that you have issues with your iPhone.

I know how disheartening this would be. I apologize any inconvenience caused to you. I assure you that I can assist you in solving this issue.

I understand that there is a billing issue with one of your iTunes Store orders. According to our records, we have not received payment for order MGT3L2SW69.

I would suggest you to contact your Bank and have a check on why your order has been termed Bad credit. However usually what happens is when ever the purchase exceeds the amount present in the card it turns out to be bad credit. The only way is to pay the unpaid purchase and you will be able to purchase from the store again.

Michael, your request for assistance has reached iTunes Store Customer Support, which answers nontechnical questions about billing, customer accounts, downloading purchases, and iTunes Store content. Although this team does not offer technical support for iPhone, I'm happy to guide you to some Apple resources that should help.

iPhone: Basic troubleshooting

You can get lots of useful information at our iPhone support pages, which are packed with instructions to help you learn your iPhone and resolve issues:

In Apple's public discussion forums you can read questions and answers provided by experienced users. You can also post questions of your own. Click the iPhone folder on the Apple Discussions webpage:

If you require more assistance, you may wish to call our AppleCare technical support team. A technical Advisor will be able to tell you about Apple's complimentary and fee-based support options as well as assist you in determining what option might be most helpful in this case. To find the appropriate phone number, please visit:

If I can provide additional help in finding the right Apple resource for you, or if you need assistance with your iTunes Store account, please reply to this message. I will be happy to help.

Please accept my sincerest apologies once again in regards to the issue and I really appreciate your understanding for the same. Thank you for being part of our iTunes family and wish you a wonderful day ahead!

Best wishes,

iTunes Store Customer Support
My working days are: Sunday to Thursday
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM CST

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.
You may receive a AppleCare survey email. Any feedback you provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED FOR Follow-up: 101445086
Sent: Apr 6, 2010 3:25 PM
To: iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

Dear Abhi:
You did NOT ready my letter CAREFULLY. I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD WITH A BANK.I DO NOT HAVE BAD CREDIT WITH MY BANK BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD WITH THEM!
I was given a PREPAID Visa worth $50. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS? IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A PREPAID CREDIT CARD IS, THEN SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR ABOUT IT.
As a result, I cannot have purchased more than $50 on it. It does not allow me to purchase more than it is worth. The prepaid Visa gets thrown out once I have used the available $50. So therefore I cannot purchase more than $50 on it. Therefore I CANNOT HAVE PURCHASED MORE THAN IT IS WORTH, AND I DO NOT OWE APPLE ANY MONEY!
PLEASE CHECK INTO THE BANK CARD NUMBER WITH VISA, AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT IT IS A DISPOSABLE, PREPAID CARD. IT IS NOT GIVEN OUT BY A BANK.
I WANT THIS TAKEN CARE OF IMMEDIATELY AND PROPERLY BY APPLE. CALL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND!
M.J.

Re: IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED FOR Follow-up: 101445086
From: iTunes Store <iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com>
Sent: Apr 6, 2010 4:16 PM

Dear Michael,

It's Abhi here again and I hope this message finds you doing well.

I can totally relate to your anxiety and would request you to kindly accept my heartfelt apologies for the frustration this issue has caused to you.

I did an extended research on your issue and related details and I found that the iTunes Store terms and conditions state to not use pre-paid credit cards as they do not process correctly. We have not received the payment for this order hence its showing as bad credit on your account.

You can pay for the order by adding a new credit card to your account.

HOW TO ADD A CREDIT CARD TO AN iTUNES STORE ACCOUNT

1) Make sure you're using the latest version of iTunes. It can be downloaded free of charge:

Note: Installing the latest version of iTunes will not affect your library or any items in your account that you haven't downloaded.

2) Click this link: http://phobos.apple.com/accountSummary

3) When you see the iTunes sign-in dialog, enter your account name and password and then click the Account Info button.

4) On the Apple Account Information page, click Edit Payment Information.

5) Enter the credit card number and select the credit card type.

6) look at your billing address. It should be exactly the same as the address on your credit card statement. This is important, because even differences in punctuation, abbreviation, and capitalization can cause payment errors that might prevent you from using the iTunes Store.

7) Select the box indicating that the new credit card will be used to pay the unpaid balance.

8) When all of the information is up to date, click Done, and then click Done again.

When you update your billing information, the iTunes Store places an authorization hold on your credit card to verify your account information. You might see this authorization request on your online statement. This is not an actual charge; it is simply a test to confirm that your credit card account is active and has credit available to accommodate transactions.

Your financial institution will remove the authorization request automatically. The amount of time it takes to remove authorization requests varies by financial institution. If you have any questions about the way your financial institution handles authorization requests, please contact their customer-service department.

I trust this will clear the issue for you, if there's anything else I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. Apple appreciates your business and wants your iTunes Store experience to be as enjoyable as possible.

Best wishes

iTunes Store Customer Support
My working days are: Sunday to Thursday
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM CST

What also angers me is that "Abhi" keeps saying that "she can relate to my anxiety." I didn't ask for a diagnosis of my emotional state, nor did she get it correct. I am ANGRY, not anxious. I am anxious about using a bank issued credit card for iTunes, though. And after this experience, I will never use one with Apple. I am also not interested in whether or not Abhi can relate to my experience; and I wonder if she has experienced this same problem – I think not. It would be better for Apple's customer service representatives to avoid "trying to relate to my feelings" and simple tell me what can and cannot be done for me.

3/25/10

I am sure hate will come off this but like I say, I speak the truth nothing less.
1.Apple sells computers that are even comparable to a netbook
2.The iPod is an Ok product by apple but over hyped and I don't believe there is a app for "everything"
3.iPad is a redictlous product and will not sell well and I bet you anything it will become over hyped like iPod and Mac.
4.Ok the site layout is good but diffidently not the best site i have seen

Any PC can beat a Mac (well most)
there are many more perfectly fine portable devices like PSP or Zune.
iPad.... no comment.

6/27/07

Oh iPhone, I love you so... - I don't care if the battery only lasts 5 hours or the phone is not 3G. I want one I want one I want one. I hear you can get real-time traffic on Google Maps! This is a great video review on nytimes.com -- http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/27/technology/circuits/27pogue.html?ref=multimedia

About Apple