US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sharonp53

Their customer service w Apple care is worth EVEY DIME you pay for it. (in 58 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 34 reviews)

nancyh67

Apple makes great products that last and that are not as vulnerable to viruses. (in 26 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

edwardb90
5/25/16

I have always been a huge supporter of apple products (I have a macbook 2011, iPad, and iPhone), but recently I have been questioning my support. I've always loved the macbook because of it's simplicity to download and listen to music. THAT is the main reason I buy apple products.

Now, my iTunes does not have the available updates to sync my iPhone to get my music. When I bought my new iPhone, I was so worried about being able to get my music back. After countless hours (about 8 hours of work) I got everything on iCloud, and was told multiple times by apple employees that it would be easy to get my music. Just "plug the phone into your computer" and I'd get everything synced right away.

One: My phone does not sync with my laptop now because my phone is so new, and my computer is so old and it isn't "capable" of getting the new updates. So now I have a phone with all of my music on there, but I can only listen to my songs over Wifi because my phone won't sync!

Two: Apple employees knew this, and didn't tell me. They took advantage of me and just wanted me to buy a new phone.

Three: I am not going to be an apple customer anymore if I can't use iTunes. And I'm not going to be pushed into buying another laptop when mine is still working OKAY. It isn't great, but I don't have the money to buy another, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

Four: Now my phone randomly starts trying to download my music over LTE, which is using all of my data! It will only do this over LTE, not wifi. Fishy? I think so.

Thank you for tricking me into buying apple products that CANNOT be compatible! I am not a happy customer.

dannyg29
5/24/16

Service, quality, design, etc. everything apple has is awesome. Im an apple guy and I've never had any problem with them.

annaw74
5/24/16

The apple devices are somthing special. It works perfectly and satisfies all my necessities. I use my iphone 5s for work, it makes my life much easier

coreyc20

Android all day!!

anjalit2
5/23/16

I am iPhone 5s user for past 6 months, I must say it is totally worth of its price. Im simply the fan of the innovative technology that Apple offers to its users. Such as speaking of my handset, it opens almost every app without a lag, and the amazing touch response just smooth as silk. Touch ID is another innovative security feature added to this gadget for a fully-secured and authorized access. Moreover, I have also insured my device with syncNScan to leave no stone unturned from accidental damage/theft, liquid damage or data compromises from any damage. For such a classy phone, everyone deserves a robust insurance protection.

ranam7
5/23/16

Excellent service but pricy

fernandah
5/22/16

Ótima

mohammeda102
5/21/16

Everytime I go to their stores to fix my apple stuff, I'm never turned down

jessicac113
5/19/16

I love all products from APPLE.

sharih6
5/18/16

I've always loved and own Apple products such as iPhone, iPad 3 and now iPad Air 4. They even share recent world news and their tech dept is good but could use more training in the Apple products to help you. Their open by phone for help 24 /7 per day and week. They do offer extended warranties and honor it pronto! I'll own nothing ever except Apple!

elizabethb154
5/18/16

I love apple's products. Products are just awesome.

kevina54
5/18/16

Apple's phones are bad! they break way too easy. and they're chargers are weak and are not good. buy android. its way much better and dosen't break so easily!

vladsd
5/16/16

One has always taking an example of how they sell and position themselves on the market. Marketing, service, and products are of the benchmark quality. Ordered dozens of things: they do know how to perform their stuff well.

mikhailb1
5/16/16

I don't like apple) android best

sarahw132
5/14/16

Apple are always helpful and friendly..

bulletl
5/13/16

I have bought and used almost all apple products. they have a brilliant service ! I liked their customer support. Apple products are Different From other products.

jerryt38
5/12/16

I LOVE APPLY

kawsarh1
5/12/16

Good point are : Luxury, slim, cool, fashion beautiful....
But battery is still not last longing

sylviac20
5/11/16

Me encanta comprar en iTunes o producto apple

sarahl146
5/10/16

I've literally screwed up my phone so many times and they just keep replacing it for me...ok sweet!

keithc49
5/9/16

The main reason for my choice is its simplicity and excellent performance. When compared to other mobile brands, apple has become the talk amongst the people around the world.

milesr13
5/9/16

Excellent ...I am a free lance writer and like the University of Apple for reference work.

amolg1
5/8/16

Love all Mac product Mac iphone

vanis8
5/8/16

IPhone 6 plus

carolineo3
5/6/16

They have 4 star because I feel they to expensive. The products are great and all. Works great and I love it.

joaos9
5/5/16

I love Apple products. I just bought my iphone 6s!! It`s really good!

cheryls67
5/4/16

I love the Apple products... iPhone, iPod, and iPad. I find them easy to use.

helgah1
5/4/16

They are the very very best!

terriev
5/3/16

It is a shame that more people either can not or do to buy their products especially because they are an American company. Their quality is good although the price is certainly not always low. I guess it is the old story of getting what you pay for. They are known for setting the bar and then others strive to reach their level. It isn't easy to be the one to come up with good ideas all the time and have others copy your effort but in the long run we all benefit somehow. They have more cash than any other company so they must be doing something right.

karyo
5/2/16

As Apple stock plummets, there seems to be some sort of universal consciousness which occurred even before it happened. I and many, many of my friends and people I know have decided to move to an Android phone and give up Apple I-Phone. Also, I'm getting ready to buy a new computer and am rethinking my relationship with Apple. Everyone who is advising me says quit Apple. Cost is huge factor. Wonder if that's the reason most people are giving for the switch. What gives? Price?

That said, I have to say I LOVE my Apple products and hate to think about moving on. It is a great company but the expense is very high compared to other computer companies and phones. People in the store are usually well trained in customer services and it's very fun opening up a new product due to Steve Jobs excellent graphics and design. Too bad we didn't clone him!

johnm747
5/2/16

My brother bought a MacBook pro for $5000...I can buy a car with that much money...It's a nice mac with 16gn ram, 1tr disk and the retina screen...but yeah I'd rather buy a car and just a regular laptop

ellea8
5/2/16

No problems at all and the variety of music is outstanding.

aprilh31
4/30/16

Words cannot describe how much I just love my iPhone 6S. I highly recommend anyone who is considering one to definitely get one! You will not want to go without it after you start using one. The screen size is amazing also!! :)

bryanl47
4/30/16

The title says it all. We own a few Apple products, but when we try to figure out why they don't work as expected, they won't tell you anything other than "I understand your concern. Send feedback regarding your problem to Apple and we'll review it." I have never talked to or chatted with Apple Customer Service and left feeling like I was anything more than a pimple on their behind. There's not another company that makes you feel less important to them.

emekao
4/29/16

Awesome product line for any business or individual. I believe more will be done in future for Ipads without mobile sims.

bradb56
4/28/16

... if favor of Apple. Waaaaay overpriced; IMHO.

elizabetho39
4/27/16

Love both your product and your service!!!

ananyag
4/27/16

Another antiquated business that needs you to create yet another marginal internet account instead of using top-level single sign on SSO providers e.g. Google, Facebook

norab27
4/26/16

I love apple. The only thing that isn't great is apple maps. Should really work on that.

ruhia

All products are awesome

vicentec5
4/26/16

qualitat però a un preu molt alt

rmay
4/26/16

I got ipad , next longing for iphone!
Ipad works good!

arleyp4

Apple is my favorite.

sheelas1
4/24/16

Not that rich but bought iPads for my daughters. Best quality, best customer service...love them

melodys13
4/23/16

Enjoying my new iPhone I will never go to anything different and I find there shopping store online easy to navigate

johnsont6
4/22/16

Working perfectly still three years down the line.

rodrigod5
4/20/16

I got 3 iOS devices and all work wonderfully. However, one of my iPads is showing some signs of aging and crashes sometimes.

edwardl40
4/19/16

Their quality of products are magically brilliant. I love their Mac book and iphones too.

stevens138
4/19/16

Very good, but if you go to the store, you get different information and each says the other doesn't know what they are talking about.

teresac37
4/19/16

I love Apple. My iPhone is the best phone ive ever had. I wouldnt have any other phone.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question