US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sharonp53

Their customer service w Apple care is worth EVEY DIME you pay for it. (in 47 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 30 reviews)

matthiash10

My ipod, macbook pro and iphone 5 are in amazing condition after so much time. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gaurn

totally worth it

michaelc272
2/12/16

The apple store is a lot of help when I have problems with my iphone. Usually everything is working fine, but if I need help they help me out.

stephenb105
2/12/16

I have no idea how this POS company even exists. The products are terrible, and employees are morons, everything is pointless. I will never again touch a crapple product, and know that anyone who uses this junk will be succinctly evicted from my life.

lisaw90
2/8/16

I was looking for Dash and Dot at Xmas and their customer service found this item !!! She made everything so easy over the phone . The only down fall was , they would not ship from Apple Store and had to drive 2 hours to pick up.. They should shop from any store to your home .

eirinis
2/7/16

The support team was very courteous. I will shop from them again and again

joycea15
2/5/16

Love visiting my apple store, their support is second to none. Unlike PC World which don't give a hoot after you have bought something. Two years on, I still get free support from Apple with technical issues.

jamesv43
2/4/16

Normally when I have a problem I called them, always with a solution. I buy their products, IPHONE, 2 IPOD, IPAD. Maybe later on the laptop

stetsone
2/4/16

Very happy with all of our apple products

sarmisthas
2/4/16

apple is a very good company i love their all phone,ipad and mac and many more gadgets.

hankg8

Love the products

denicea1
2/3/16

I got their almost every products and truly each product is worth taking be it iphone, mac laptop, ipod, ipad and many others every product is best to use without any worrying about its quality.

juliak35

yolandas9
2/2/16

stevent52
2/1/16

Here's a hole in the apple but no worm.
Androids a bottle of tequila. Scared of that worm.

mingmingc
2/1/16

Best service ever very organized and the people are so helpful. My daughter must break about a pair of ear buds umm like every day. Lmbo so that's why I know they have great service. Because the same people be there waiting at the front counter with a new pair. Lol

kyleb61
2/1/16

Sometimes they give me a hard time.

sams243
1/31/16

I simply love my new iPad Pro. What a great product launch.

scotth98
1/31/16

Always great experience, i´m fan of apple!

loryr1
1/31/16

In my opinion you cannot beat Apple iPhones. They are hands down the best phone on the market!!

jeffp46
1/31/16

I'm so upset all I can say is that they are officially the worse phone manufacturing company.

benniet8
1/30/16

I have buy a mac book air and there was always some thing wrong with it and I complain over it 53 times the first 3 mount and they always tell me, that I ditten know how to use it, then I complail more then 100 times in 2 years and when the garati was run out, then they tell me there must be something wrong with the computer but now there was no garati on it any more, so if I wont it fix, then I have to pay it all by my self and I buy a iphone 3 on the internet new and that came from greece but I live in denmark, so when it was broken then they refuce to help me in danmark, they wont me to send it to greece to get it fix, therefore I never buy mac produkt

sizukoa

i like Apple

grahamj14
1/27/16

Shipped super quick. Very happy!

sarahh160
1/27/16

I love their gadgets. Apple is doing great work to facilitate us. Thanks for providing brilliants products.

jessicah100

Love it!

justinr47
1/26/16

love apple products on my 5th computer.

sourg2
1/26/16

It seems that someone else has the same iCloud account. If I select "mail" I get hundreds of emails meant for someone else.
Despite changing my password, entering a phone verification etc. this account is compromised. Apple doesn't respond unless you have "AppleCare"- paid service.

dmytrom
1/25/16

i bought mac book and few times wrote to apple support - they have very good specialist

vons6
1/24/16

Good after-sales service! Shipments always arrives very fast! Definately thumbs up for their services and products.

peterb137
1/24/16

smooth and perfect products! Im a proud apple owner.

cristinef1
1/24/16

Perfect and smooth product!

katym14
1/23/16

very smooth products! the best of all!

stevenf44
1/23/16

I have recently purchased the iMac 27" Retina (save yourself a lot of trouble and don't bother). Within two weeks there was a crackling sound from the bottom of the screen area. Further investigation found that it was possibly coming from the main power supply or fan as it only made a noise when the screen was on.

After many unsuccessful attempts to book an appointment over the phone (two weeks of trying) and over the Internet, I was forced to travel to Cardiff to visit the store.

A week later, I had my appointments Brent to see an Apple 'Genius', where they invented that name from is beyond me as they didn't have a clue. They took the unit from me and said that it would be 3-5 days to fix the unit.

I have tried to call the store for an update but they never, EVER, answer. Instead, I am diverted to the Customer Care centre in Ireland who also cannot get through to the Cardiff branch. Although on one occasion Santa's little helper did get through but he failed to get an estimated repair time for me.

When you pay over £1,400.00 for a substantive system, you don't expect it to pack in within the first few weeks. Even if it does, as we all know even the best products can fail prematurely, it goes without saying that the customer after sales should be such that you can expect to be dealt with in a professional and timely manner.

Apple, you fall far short of this and I am very disappointed with your unacceptable after sales care. It can be likened to that of a 'ROGUE TRADER'

Yours,

One very upset customer.

jacobg23
1/21/16

I really enjoy whenever I use apple's products.

margaretw40
1/19/16

My iPhone 4 stopped working properly about a year ago so I contacted A&T who said since I had their (useless) insurance, Apple would send out a new phone. I agreed. However, they billed my card on file with AT&T the FULL PRICE OF THE NEW PHONE. Upon arrival, I had to pick it up at the UPS store which I did...once I received it, I was told that I had to return my current, broken phone to my local AT&T store and once they received my old phone, my new one would be activated and my card would be refunded. I ended up in the hospital for 10 days after learning this. Upon trying to get my refund I was told I couldn't as the refund time had expired. I tried to convince them that I deserved the refund but they refused. I am now still out $415.00.

deonm15
1/18/16

It's Apple, what more could I say?

jeffu7
1/18/16

They sell only overprice products

miket113
1/18/16

I have made 3 unsuccessful calls today using the telephone number on the Apple website to talk to a real person in the Apple store.

Firstly I have to engage with an automated system which I gave up with. Then I got through to someone in Ireland who refused to put me through to the store until I told him what I wanted to talk to the store about.

Apple, what has happened to you.......

danair
1/18/16

I love apple products iwatch iphones earpods. I like the camera on the iPhone just really like how its built. you save your photos to icloud the iphone has loud speakers this is the best phone ever made

milesl9
1/17/16

Apple technology surpasses everything else. I've used my ipod nano for over five years, almost every single day and it works perfectly. What more can I say.

andrews179
1/16/16

I continue to find Apple's products to be the easiest to use, with the greatest view ability, which is quite important to me because I am visually impaired. The margin over competitors is not great, however, and Apple is more expensive. nonetheless, it remains my choice. I currently own an iMac and an iPhone 6s.

kaylaa11
1/14/16

Just upgraded to an iPhone 6. Blazing fast, reliable, and everything I need from a phone!

maryh176
1/14/16

I purchased my last two computers from Apple on line.

samuelp20
1/14/16

Apple's prices are too much high. They should try to make low price products so other people also can buy their products

jonathand37
1/14/16

Always quality build and design. Nothing better.

bobz13
1/14/16

We an Apple family, with ipads, iphones, imacs, ipods, etc. Their products tend to last (don't drop your iphone from more than three feet high, however), and their on-line and on-phone help is superior to any comparable brand I've experienced.

alexl93
1/13/16

Apple is the most good quality phone I was used.
Good after sales service.

gerhardr7
1/12/16

Need to get a appointment days in advance. The workers look at you like you are beyond help. No one knows what they are doing but give you a price.
Promises, promises. Nothing else.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/24/15
Answer
weaa1
A: is this even a question?
10/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Apple?