US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sharonp53

Their customer service w Apple care is worth EVEY DIME you pay for it. (in 56 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 31 reviews)

nancyh67

Apple makes great products that last and that are not as vulnerable to viruses. (in 26 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bryanl47
4/30/16

The title says it all. We own a few Apple products, but when we try to figure out why they don't work as expected, they won't tell you anything other than "I understand your concern. Send feedback regarding your problem to Apple and we'll review it." I have never talked to or chatted with Apple Customer Service and left feeling like I was anything more than a pimple on their behind. There's not another company that makes you feel less important to them.

emekao
4/29/16

Awesome product line for any business or individual. I believe more will be done in future for Ipads without mobile sims.

bradb56
4/28/16

... if favor of Apple. Waaaaay overpriced; IMHO.

elizabetho39
4/27/16

Love both your product and your service!!!

ananyag
4/27/16

Another antiquated business that needs you to create yet another marginal internet account instead of using top-level single sign on SSO providers e.g. Google, Facebook

norab27
4/26/16

I love apple. The only thing that isn't great is apple maps. Should really work on that.

ruhia

All products are awesome

vicentec5
4/26/16

qualitat però a un preu molt alt

rmay
4/26/16

I got ipad , next longing for iphone!
Ipad works good!

arleyp4

Apple is my favorite.

sheelas1
4/24/16

Not that rich but bought iPads for my daughters. Best quality, best customer service...love them

melodys13
4/23/16

Enjoying my new iPhone I will never go to anything different and I find there shopping store online easy to navigate

johnsont6
4/22/16

Working perfectly still three years down the line.

rodrigod5
4/20/16

I got 3 iOS devices and all work wonderfully. However, one of my iPads is showing some signs of aging and crashes sometimes.

edwardl40
4/19/16

Their quality of products are magically brilliant. I love their Mac book and iphones too.

stevens138
4/19/16

Very good, but if you go to the store, you get different information and each says the other doesn't know what they are talking about.

teresac37
4/19/16

I love Apple. My iPhone is the best phone ive ever had. I wouldnt have any other phone.

janeb83
4/18/16

All my friends and me use Apple and never any complaints, easy-to-use, attractive, stylish, gorgeous!

jimk65
4/15/16

Products are ok but costly, after them siding with the bad guys I'm not buying anymore

johnw462
4/14/16

Using an apple right now

Always loved them

clarep7
4/14/16

love my ipad :)

matthewj31
4/13/16

The best gadgets are created in here

micahh11

Fantastic Products

marikad1

good

rosss51
4/13/16

I always tried to be objective when it came to the IOS vs Android battle and finally decided to buy my first Iphone. It was the 6s model. The sensor literally stopped working in 1 month when I accidentally dropped it in water for 5 seconds. Back at Apple store they said that it was my fault and I broke the sensor in some other way. I will never buy any Apple product ever again. I got myself a waterproof Samsung Galaxy S7. Never regretted my decision.

xanderg4
4/12/16

Apple has pretty good products. (Minus the apple watch)

I hope they return to the truly innovative style that made them so famous to begin with.

elliew14
4/12/16

I had an issue with my Ipad and called Apple. I thought I would have to go through several layers of C.S. to find someone who could fix it. I actually spoke to an intelligent agent who understood the issue, didn't transfer me anywhere, but took my phone # and called back within the time promised with the solution!! Thank you Apple for hiring smart employees for your C.S. department!

michaelb340
4/12/16

Still the best purchase I've made all year. love, love love! The battery life

patrickr41
4/12/16

Very good product and 5 stars service.

alexy109

Good, item as described.

kirkk12
4/12/16

3 iphones at home since years now. The best "tools" for life.

hannan9
4/12/16

My dearly beloved MacBook Pro has processed its last data byte and has departed from this world as of yesterday. Let me take this moment to say goodbye to it.

You were a loyal and patient companion, hardly ever complaining when I had three browsers open with 167 tabs in them. You were not jealous when I installed Microsoft Office on you but endured it with a smile, just like you endured it when I had you in my laptop back while rushing out of the library and I got my bag stuck between the closing doors. While the noise from the heavy door hitting your slender frame was ominous indeed, you did not utter a word of complaint but greeted me with the same familiar log/in screen when I hastily opened you to see if you were alright. You had a couple of dents on your gray, shimmering surface, but they only gave you character. I took you to see the world: our journey started in Finland, and while we saw many cities there together, that was not enough - we wanted to see more, you and I. And we did. We saw Sweden, we saw Turkey, we saw Hungary and lastly we saw England, loving it so dearly we made it our home. But while I did not know it at the time, that was the start of the end for you.

For half a year, we kept on like we always did - you served me faithfully through both work and play. And how we played! The Netflix-marathons and the computer games were abundant. I remember cursing you once for not running a Windows-only game and I apologize for that. I know you would have done it for me if you could have. I was out of line - after all, I was too cheap to buy you Fusion. I also apologize for blaming your battery for not working when the adapter blew up. I should have known better. Your older brother outlived its charger as well, after all - it seems like endurance runs in the family. A couple of times you shut down unexpectantly, and I cursed you then as well, before realizing that you only did it to protect me. For making you so heated that it was the only option you had left, I apologize as well. You were getting old, but I expected you to still work like when you were brand new. I should have been more considerate; I realize it now.

I also sincerely apologize for my drunken friend diving on the bed when I had so stupidly left you laying on it. You got a crack in your screen, but still you soldiered on. I was amazed.

But now, after a generous four years, you finally drew your last electric charge and the light in your "on" button has faded for good. Rest in peace, my dear friend. I hope that where ever it may be that you end up, electric outlets are abundant, and your fan is often cleaned. Farewell.

brdam
4/12/16

They are on the ball. Great communication with the customers and will confirm everything via email.

christinen16
4/12/16

HAVE HAD TO CALL APPLE WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT MIMI MAC & NEW IPHONE ABOUT FEATURES I WAS UN FAMILIAR WITH. HAVE BEEN GREAT EACH TIME

ruij

good buy

nancyh67
4/11/16

Apple makes great products that last and that are not as vulnerable to viruses.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my iPhone as it is so easy to use. My MacBook Air has been phenomenal. My iPad I have used the least. The next phone will be the large iPhone 6. It would serve the best as it is large enough to use in place of the iPad.

zelc
4/10/16

I'm never been this happy until I finally decided to switch my phone to Apple.

vaibhavb1
4/8/16

The company is great and has a buzz in market. Everyone likes it so do I. Their gadgets are just awesome. Today apple is not just a brand, its a status symbol.

roberts409
4/7/16

Their phone is an icon for all smartphones now. Website is clear and inspiring too!

bernao
4/7/16

All my products are apple wouldnt change it for anything

tributek1
4/7/16

You get what you pay for. Four computers and six iPhones later they are still number one in the world for customer service

verdellc2
4/6/16

I have used apple items for years and have very little problem with them and when i did they were very help in talking care of the problem and the price has been good on there items

laurat61
4/6/16

no expensive IT support, just show up to the genius bar.

hallisv
4/6/16

Great products. It is a very good company.

kateb54
4/6/16

I love apple products but I thought when I had a prooblem with my phone that I would be waiting forever. Nope. I requested a callback in like 8 seconds, waited 5 minutes for someone to answer, told him my issue, and had a solution in five seconds. Not sure about shipping because this was a contact the company situation not a purchasing situation.

kerryk11

Pretty good products.

winstonb21

Great products

brandonc43
4/6/16

Good place to get the best products on the market.

kilickt
4/6/16

Great products, love the product.

tarac23
4/6/16

Great products, and a lot of ingenuity behind it.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question