US Government's NSF

1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tel: 408-996-1010
eddingsk@apple.com
This business is not yet responding to reviews. If this is your business claim it and respond for free.

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gavinw6

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! (in 24 reviews)

melindal1

I cannot even begin to express HOW EXCELLENT their customer support is. (in 5 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

augustap1
5/28/15

Got an apple ipad 2 I love the product but tried to get an answer to a question. Everyone I spoke to came from India I think. They wanted a credit card for advise

sm682
5/27/15

Apple has led the way on creating a shopping environment that is very customer friendly.
My only com[laint is the revisions to the Genius Bar and the elimination of classes, except for those who have just purchased a product.
And, the quality of repairs can be problematic-it varies dramatically from str to store.
Hopefully, Apple will get its act together in the that department.

meenakshid
5/18/15

love it

markw130
5/13/15

Still make you pay too much for a computer or mp3 player. Sure, they're good products, but why charge $300 for one iTouch, or 2000 plus dollars for one iMac? Plus, the music on their iTunes is overpriced, at least, in my opinion. Much of the music is 1.29, and when you have less than 99 cents left over, you're screwed.... unless you feel like buying some song that's 69 cents... It's not a bad site, but they're overpriced.

navdeepr
5/11/15

Excellent Technology

randyl20
5/9/15

Just recently I had an issue with the iPhone 5s. Unfortunately it was acting flakey and the screen would shake or disappear. Mind you, it was 2 years past the warranty but I figured I would get it repaired by Apple even if it cost me money.

To my complete surprise they didn't repair my phone - they completely replaced my phone - and they didn't even charge for it at all. A free replacement phone simply because I had never had a warranty claim or issue and they gave me this exception.

chantelleh
5/9/15

It downloads really fast and you have a lot to choose from!

christopherp36
5/9/15

Before buying this over here on amazon i tried to buy it directly from Apple website but i do not know why I can't, I saw this product and was not sure if buy it because it was provided by an outside vendor, i decided to the risk and Buy it to "UnlockedFones". After two weeks I got it and everything worked perfectly, i'm from venezuela , so yes, it's fully unlocked and running with Movistar :D. i'm More than happy. sorry my bad english

Antes de comprar por acá en amazon intente hacer la compra directamente a apple por su página pero no sé porque no pude, vi este articulo y no estaba seguro si comprarlo porque no lo provee amazon directamente sino un vendedor externo, aún asi decidí arriesgarme y lo compre a "UnlockedFones". Luego de dos semanas lo recibi y todo funcionó perfectamente, cabe destacar que soy Venezuela, así que si está completamente desbloqueado y funcionando con Movistar :D. Más que feliz

dennisd31
5/8/15

One of the best and reliable brand company in world

avaw5
5/6/15

STUPID OVERPRICEING

junaidic
5/6/15

Very good

alayam
5/5/15

best product that help me in my daily

virgils12
5/4/15

we really love there products. so inventive. always fresh new ideas.we have various i pods and i phones. good quality products vs the price.

williep11
5/4/15

Thanks to Jobs all things created by the company are very sexual and attract to themselves. It would be nice, and it was further

johns882
5/3/15

Pretentious company

karens103
5/3/15

Whenever I buy an Apple product I go directly to them! Their staff is well trained and knowledgeable. I can depend on them to know all the features and have the ability to show me! Im looking to upgrade my iPad4 soon at the Apple Store!

juliam41
5/1/15

williamh92
4/28/15

I love apple products and I am using them all the time.

cynthiaw15
4/28/15

All purchases have been wonderful and I'm very satisfied with their level of integrity. Thanks Apple!!!

neryt
4/23/15

Sometimes I hate to admit it but I'm an apple addict. I think they create a clean, user friendly product. I use android for work and it just doesn't compare. Even things like hooking my phone up to my car is simple on my apple but a pain on the Droid. I could go on, but yes I'm a supporter!

kevind52
4/22/15

Apple will be Apple.
You pay high but you get the best

ramachandranm
4/22/15

I would say, apple's products are excellent, they are unique, Their OS MAC is very good alternative to windows. It is more secured and easy to use. Iphone are Ipods are most selling products. I love their Itune store, you can buy all set of books, apps, musics and movies etc.

derekl16
4/21/15

Good

garciae
4/20/15

The apple experience really leaves little more to be desired. My go-to place for electronics. Perfect is a world where everything is Apple.

velmab
4/20/15

you are always the best

toncihay
4/19/15

Love everything Apple, i am a nerdy fan of almost every product! However due to their shocking despatch times on newer sort after products, I am slightly annoyed how waiting until midnight to order a Macbook i find myself with a 4-6week waiting time. Should revert back to long ques and early morning lauches!

geneveb
4/17/15

Good

arleneb7
4/17/15

I own many apple products and love their customer service! Their tech staff is amazing!

garrethp
4/16/15

Do I really need to add any word? :)

willd16
4/16/15

I am a fanboy, I admit it. Love ordering from Apple.com - the shipping is free and it's the only way to customize your laptop.

johns869
4/15/15

One of the best phone manufacturing companies that ever existed. Too bad Jobs is gone. It was his company. The new guys in charge don't seem to be able to do any better. However I think iPhone is so far the best portable device and I will keep using it!

spencerw11
4/14/15

what i like most is that I will never worry about viruses. Best thing ever!

ront18
4/14/15

Companies can have good products but if they don;t stand behind their product, what's the point?

Apple Customer service, on the two occasions I had to use them were superior and went above and beyond to make me satisfied....at no cost to me!

richardl68
4/13/15

I am sure hate will come off this but like I say, I speak the truth nothing less.
1.Apple sells computers that are even comparable to a netbook
2.The iPod is an Ok product by apple but over hyped and I don't believe there is a app for "everything"
3.iPad is a redictlous product and will not sell well and I bet you anything it will become over hyped like iPod and Mac.
4.Ok the site layout is good but diffidently not the best site i have seen

Any PC can beat a Mac (well most)
there are many more perfectly fine portable devices like PSP or Zune.
iPad.... no comment.

dannyc27
4/12/15

Iphone 6 is my favorite phone till now!

scotth69

4/10/15

I would buy again

ricks45
4/8/15

Iphone 6+ is the apple of my eye!!!

brianm118
4/8/15

planned obsolecence, horrible worker rights, tax evasion

suzannem27
4/8/15

I was trying to stay away from buying a mac and I took the leap. I ttruly love it with no issues at all for the last 18 months. You pay for what you get.

korif1
4/7/15

I love the fact its so easy to order online. I always get what I really want on the Apple website!

christenf
4/7/15

I always get my iDevices here, I mean Free Shipping, legit stuff & awesome customer service! What more could you ever ask for?

edr29
4/6/15

It's me, ol Ed Carter again. I may not necessarily agree with the fundamentals of outsourcing a product for creation outside of our glorious nation, but a home run was hit here. Not a home run by one of them sissy boy HGH users..but a great big Hank Aaron sized shot out of the ballpark. I may not fully understand how to use an "iPhone" or an "iMac" but I guarantee you this: iApprove. Their customer service is pretty good to, even though Im not thrilled about talking to one of "them people". Overall I will give Apple a 5 star review. Unlike that damn RoseWholeSale nonsense. You want a pure unamerican company run by a bunch of crazy left wing Chineseans? Go check them out. But if your looking for a monster truck driving, whiskey guzzling, flag flying, college football (screw the BCS) watching, Lynard Skynard listening product...get something from Apple. Ed Carter out.

jakwannaiw

You guys give me life!

jamesb207
4/6/15

I had a galaxy samsung 4, it simple was to slow, even to make a phone call, since I changed to an iphone 5 , yep may be to old but is great for me, I can say that is far superior than the rest cell I had.

janek24
4/4/15

Great service for any apple product!

phillipt9

good

lorenn5
4/3/15

fast and excellent delivery always!

gilbertp4