US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gavinw6

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! (in 19 reviews)

seanp19

Just got the iPhone 5 recently and I'm mostly impressed. (in 9 reviews)

melindal1

I cannot even begin to express HOW EXCELLENT their customer support is. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

neryt
4/23/15

Sometimes I hate to admit it but I'm an apple addict. I think they create a clean, user friendly product. I use android for work and it just doesn't compare. Even things like hooking my phone up to my car is simple on my apple but a pain on the Droid. I could go on, but yes I'm a supporter!

ramachandranm
4/22/15

I would say, apple's products are excellent, they are unique, Their OS MAC is very good alternative to windows. It is more secured and easy to use. Iphone are Ipods are most selling products. I love their Itune store, you can buy all set of books, apps, musics and movies etc.

garciae
4/20/15

The apple experience really leaves little more to be desired. My go-to place for electronics. Perfect is a world where everything is Apple.

toncihay
4/19/15

Love everything Apple, i am a nerdy fan of almost every product! However due to their shocking despatch times on newer sort after products, I am slightly annoyed how waiting until midnight to order a Macbook i find myself with a 4-6week waiting time. Should revert back to long ques and early morning lauches!

willd16
4/16/15

I am a fanboy, I admit it. Love ordering from Apple.com - the shipping is free and it's the only way to customize your laptop.

johns869
4/15/15

One of the best phone manufacturing companies that ever existed. Too bad Jobs is gone. It was his company. The new guys in charge don't seem to be able to do any better. However I think iPhone is so far the best portable device and I will keep using it!

ront18
4/14/15

Companies can have good products but if they don;t stand behind their product, what's the point?

Apple Customer service, on the two occasions I had to use them were superior and went above and beyond to make me satisfied....at no cost to me!

richardl68
4/13/15

I am sure hate will come off this but like I say, I speak the truth nothing less.
1.Apple sells computers that are even comparable to a netbook
2.The iPod is an Ok product by apple but over hyped and I don't believe there is a app for "everything"
3.iPad is a redictlous product and will not sell well and I bet you anything it will become over hyped like iPod and Mac.
4.Ok the site layout is good but diffidently not the best site i have seen

Any PC can beat a Mac (well most)
there are many more perfectly fine portable devices like PSP or Zune.
iPad.... no comment.

suzannem27
4/8/15

I was trying to stay away from buying a mac and I took the leap. I ttruly love it with no issues at all for the last 18 months. You pay for what you get.

christenf
4/7/15

I always get my iDevices here, I mean Free Shipping, legit stuff & awesome customer service! What more could you ever ask for?

edr29
4/6/15

It's me, ol Ed Carter again. I may not necessarily agree with the fundamentals of outsourcing a product for creation outside of our glorious nation, but a home run was hit here. Not a home run by one of them sissy boy HGH users..but a great big Hank Aaron sized shot out of the ballpark. I may not fully understand how to use an "iPhone" or an "iMac" but I guarantee you this: iApprove. Their customer service is pretty good to, even though Im not thrilled about talking to one of "them people". Overall I will give Apple a 5 star review. Unlike that damn RoseWholeSale nonsense. You want a pure unamerican company run by a bunch of crazy left wing Chineseans? Go check them out. But if your looking for a monster truck driving, whiskey guzzling, flag flying, college football (screw the BCS) watching, Lynard Skynard listening product...get something from Apple. Ed Carter out.

jamesb207
4/6/15

I had a galaxy samsung 4, it simple was to slow, even to make a phone call, since I changed to an iphone 5 , yep may be to old but is great for me, I can say that is far superior than the rest cell I had.

jonasb29
4/3/15

If they would support ipad 1 for a while longer it would be better. But they only keep stamping new generations of devices without much improvements only increasing hardware.

humd
4/2/15

The five star isn't because it's Apple, but because you have to give them a try before believing any negative review or comment about them.
I had a problem with my iPhone 6 plus, purchased for full price and insurance without contract via AT&T, I thought the phone was having problems because the camera isn't the same or as good as the iPhone5 I began with in taking photos of certain colors (for instance, try using the iPhone 5 and 6 to take photos of a Louis Vuitton item and you will see the difference). I took it in and had the representatives look at the phone. They told me it was normal but with little discussion, they decided to give me another phone just to make me see that it is normal for the iPhone6+ to have such camera effect.
After paying about 995 with about 6$ or so every month to insure the phone, I wanted to make sure my phone isn't defective.
I love the product and they won my business. So many people love the camera on the iPhone 6+ but not me.

selimt
4/1/15

Will never go back to Apple again, they're products are appauling - constant problems, battery issues, lacking features and everything is extra $$$.

philipb29
3/30/15

I bought this iPhone for my sister who is living outside of the USA. I checked this phone with At&t and it was working. Also, when my sister got it, she can use it with local carrier without any problem. Therefore, it's definitely unlocked. But the problem is it's black not white though the picture is white.
Notice: You can buy this phone from apple website only with 650$.

chiz10
3/29/15

On February 15, 2015, about 12:00 PM, my girlfriend and I went to Shadyside Apple store to repair our phone’s screen.
Unfortunately, the service we have experienced is bad. I am disappointed because at first, the guy who took our phone to the repair department told us that the screen repairing will only need about 30 to 45 minutes, and he told us to come back at 1 PM. However, when we came back to the store, the repairing has not done. Another staff told us that we have to wait for another 30 minutes. While we were waiting for the second time, we were sitting on the chair in the genius bar. However, one apple genius ask us to leave and don't sit behind the bar. We told him that we were waiting for our phone, but he still asked us to leave. I thought what he means was he want us to sit somewhere else, but still make us uncomfortable.
Also, after 30 minutes’ wait, we were told that the repairing was still not done yet. Also, during the two hours, we have been continued asking for the information again and again from different staffs. The stuff who was taking in charge of our case did not ask for the updating information since he took our phone to repair. After spending 2 hours waiting in total, we get our phone at about 2:15 PM. We are huge Apple fans, and we think highly of your services that were the reason why we chose to go back to Apple store instead of somewhere else. However, we were very disappointed this time.

paiges3
3/28/15

one why would buy something i have to have another part to, then have to spend more money in fixing it cause they lock up the system from repairing on your own. costly over prices and copy cats. how ever not going to doubt others likes just id rather not be submitted to one products uses.

garretta7
3/27/15

Before buying this over here on amazon i tried to buy it directly from Apple website but i do not know why I can't, I saw this product and was not sure if buy it because it was provided by an outside vendor, i decided to the risk and Buy it to "UnlockedFones". After two weeks I got it and everything worked perfectly, i'm from venezuela , so yes, it's fully unlocked and running with Movistar :D. i'm More than happy. sorry my bad english

giovannip6
3/26/15

I'd like to outline the difficulties encountered whilst trying to contact the genius bar at apple. It is impossible to book and practically a nightmare. Please make things easier for people! not everyone is a computer geek!

Tip for consumers: Try and get the two years guarantee in advance. They never break, but when they do it's a nightmare.

giusepped4
3/17/15

The Apple Store has the widest range of music and apps and you can get Apple stuff at full retail but at least you know its genuine stuff. That counts for something. A reputable reseller will give you genuine product for a discount but that's something that requires you to find a reputable reseller. Apple is Apple. My son loves Apple products so I go to their online store and their physical stores a lot. Great marketing Apple!

emilyh32
3/16/15

I love all Apple products, iPhone 6, MacBook air, iPad air, Apple TV and more they also have the best customer service and are always there to help if you have any questions or concerns.

michaelr119
3/16/15

Love my Apple MacPro & iPhone but I have had consistent problems with both products. Apple store can be really helpful but I find the service hit and miss. Still haven't been able to resolve the problems with my Mac and have had multiple iPhones replaced.

jimmyr25

tenp
3/9/15

I bought a new iPhone and iPad and had to call Apple Care numerous times for support. Literally, the technician typed in my question so they could find the answer to my question. They have had little training and cost me time in getting a resolution. They used to have great support and now it is less than mediocre.

jennyh17
3/9/15

What is there to say? Cheap construction, that whole bending iphone thing? not just for phones... Ipad almost snapped when I was moving around my house. useless support? nearly 3 hours on hold just to see about changing a few options... reliability? nonexistent. Used to have a mac as my computer and it totally melted down! My brother told me macs don't get viruses well he lied!!! Had my bank account hacked into and the piece of junk mac wouldn't even turn on anymore! Finally went to windows last month and NEVER LOOKING BACK!!!!!

annisab
3/7/15

Awesome, everything about Apple product, iOS, Mac OS. This website will assist you to find Apple products suitable for you.

jamiellyd
3/4/15

...the only device I have buyed directly from apple store, was an iPod 5 for my son, the service was flawless and loved that they engrave a laser made message in your device for free!

angelar29
3/4/15

The iPhone is just there. It's good for old people who can't figure it out but they need to make other versions to appeal to the younger consumers. After all, kids as young as elementary school are carrying their very own phone. Might I suggest a waterproof design. Maybe a more durable design for those people who are always on the go. Like me, I am a longboarder and I have to have my phone with me but I always fear it falling out of my pocket while on a hill or falling in a pool or rain starting. I would also like to see an iPhone with more personality. Every one's iPhone looks the same. From the hardware to the software. Other than the 5c, your only choices are black, white, and recently gold. The software could also use more individuality. I feel the only way to add a more personal touch is by jailbreaking. I'm afraid to do that because I don't want to brick my phone. Changing the Bakcground is unfortunately not enough to satisfy those more visual and unique, like myself. I often get bored of my Iphone 5c and I plan to change to a better more customizeable and more durable phone as soon as my contract expires.

popid
2/26/15

Organized, easy, FAST shipping!
Everything you would expect from the company who has everything!
Highly recommend. Its easy, fast with a hassle free ordering process.

reginaldm22
2/26/15

emmam45
2/25/15

Love the apple iPads, a great alternative to using my laptop while on the go & customer service is always good!

patsyb7
2/24/15

It is extremely well maintained products to use to be a delighted experience, I wish to work for them for free.

carlosa27
2/23/15

I use Apple products for a long time, the reason is simple, great product with great costumer service and the best par of it, I never have a Anti-Virus, just Amazing. My laptop is as old it can be, still running and better and faster then many new Windows computers out there. Another terrific part of Apple is that if they have a new platform, or is free, or cost peanuts. Now, if you run Windows and Windows come up with new one, well, good luck with it.

Now, why I don't give them 5 stars? The reason is simple, I still have to a windows computer if I want to do everything. I mean, there's still softwares and products that don't work with Apple or has a lot of limitations.

As for iPad, iPhone, iPod, I just don't like them, they're not match to Android, like or not. My wife has an iPad Air, I have a simple Android Tablet, well, her iPad Air is a lot faster, I know that, but my Android is easier to use and has more stuff for it.

So, I can't give 5 Stars if we put this into account. Can I?

rickr31
2/21/15

I've been an apple loyalist since the 80's. And I've had every new model of the iPhone on day one. For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 6+ ... Get the big one! You'll love it.

Rick Rahim

lindam135
2/19/15

With online purchases, or support, Apple has been wonderful to do business with. Their "Geniuses" are very knowledgeable and have quickly solved any issues that I have had (not many) with my 5 Apple devices. Their online purchase process is simple and efficient. I just wish their products weren't quite so expensive.

aakashs2
2/18/15

Apple are notorious for their very nice looking phones, they may be outdated technology wise, but they can pull off making old hardware still being relevant and looking very good!

roberts199
2/16/15

Just purchased an iPhone 6+ a few weeks back, one of the best handsets I have ever used. The responsiveness of the screen, the usability, UI, apps, are all remarkable. I think it is safe to say that I have, & always will be an Apple customer.

sethd14
2/15/15

Apple is an innovative company. They make some very visually appealing products that are relatively easy to use, especially compared to some competitors. I myself own a couple of Apple products. I've had an iMac for seven years now and it has been a very reliable machine. The only exception being the graphics card had to be replaced after five years of use at a cost of $285. I do not hold this against Apple though, as the computer was used for aggressive graphics applications. I've also owned and iPod touch for several years completely trouble-free. It was purchased refurbished and I was leery about this, however it has proven to be well worth its price. As much as I enjoy Apple products , I will say that I find them to be very overpriced. With their now being so many comparable products from other manufacturers for a fraction of the price, the Apple products are just not worth it. You're paying for the name and the snob appeal . Apple products are not about value . Look elsewhere for that.

lindaw75
2/13/15

I can call their help line any time and I always get a great person on the line that knows what I need and can help with any question or issue.

pamil5
2/11/15

I thought my problems will stop buying an iPhone 6. Then I found out that paying over $700 for an iPhone was really not worth it. Window phones by Microsoft (Lumia) are amazingly good, easy to use, fast, reliable, and have even much better camera for a price as low as $40 that i got on black friday. Apple products are way over rated. Thanks to Microsoft for making good phones accessible and so cheap for everyone to have it.

Tip for consumers: Microsoft.com

rashedh
2/11/15

I use the Ipad and the service is just cool. Using the App store is great, and the new features and updates are all brought together. Editor's choice always changes with different app types. Love the Ipad mini! :)

harmans1
2/10/15

Last month I had an incredible experience with the Apple Store. I was upgrading my daughter's iPhone, but before I'd even left the store I dropped it and dented the top corner, and the girl let me refund it and get a new one. AMAZING!

marthal18
2/9/15

It would be nice if the site was more direct with less "eye appeal" you end up wandering around wondering why you came there. And why is everything SO BIG??

anthonyd40
2/5/15

Apple products break to easily for me, the design of their phones and OS is very clean and fluid, unfortunately that's the only real benefit.

mattiasp
2/3/15

I've been using Apple products for over five years now and I've had only one minor issue with headphones that was quickly fixed at the store. Their stuff may cost quite a bit but the quality sure is worth it.

daleh32
2/2/15

we really love there products. so inventive. always fresh new ideas.we have various i pods and i phones. good quality products vs the price.

cynthiak6
2/1/15

Since Apple's inception, we have always used Macintosh computers, which are second to none in ease of use and quality. The company's mail order is lightning-fast (if your order doesn't get re-routed by FedEx or UPS to the wrong address). That said, Apple's constant updating and subsequent outdating of products you pay a fortune to own is extremely irritating. This is why I will NEVER buy an iPhone. Ever. I shall continue to use Apple, though--I doubt anyone will build better computers in my lifetime.

Tip for consumers: If you plan to return anything, you can't open it. It has to be exactly as it was when you received it. You have to use your X-ray vision to know if it works or not; otherwise, you pay a hefty restocking fee. So, be sure you REALLY want that iPad before you purchase it.

chadh24
1/26/15

Prices high exceptional products but only to apple products so one to two stars for keeping in store products limited not happy

georges109
1/23/15

Apple is no longer a friend of the little guy. They have become another huge company just trying to squeeze the last penny out of the suckers that buy their products. They are no better than Microsoft, and in many ways worse.