US Government's NSF

1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tel: 408-996-1010
domains@apple.com

People interested in Apple are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gavinw6

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! (in 34 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 15 reviews)

ront18

Companies can have good products but if they don;t stand behind their product, what's the point? (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ajchareeyar
7/27/15

Great customer service and prompt delivery when I purchased my iPhone 6 plus. Will return to buy as always :)

sabrinal12
7/27/15

I like their products but they do not last long like their phone chargers etc.

richarde23
7/26/15

for customer service...the best. Like so many corps are doing today, apple does NOT send you to an off shore operator. DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY

paulm206
7/24/15

Have lots of Apple products in the house, you keep making them, I'll keep buying them. (except the watch: its just technology for the sake of technology)

edd717
7/24/15

Took my iMac in for a SD card I had let drop in the CD slot. Well they got that out but while there they tested my hard drive and it showed signs of failing. I had them replace it and they quoted me 3-5 days. They called me in 2 days and said it was ready. Awesome Service!

joshuad25
7/24/15

Very good software for the phones

bradleyh24
7/23/15

Very good!!!

shaniquac
7/23/15

Apple's service is awesome!
Their serivice is A*, never any problems or complications when using their service. I recently ordered an iPad from their site engraved for a gift. I am really happy with the results.

ibrarh
7/22/15

While it's true that Apple products have lagged in the past few years, there really WAS a turning point in the market when Steve Jobs first held reigns for this once 'just another computer manufacturer' and turned it into a colossal success story.

Today, Apple is not innovating (instead releasing mediocre 'revisions' to its hardware in order to maximise profits). The likes of Samsung and even Microsoft take more risks with their products.

But you have to give them one thing: the products are refined to a crisp. I'm personally not a fan of some of the newer hardware, but they certainly have come a long way riding the success of Steve Jobs.

Apple products were once marketed under the banner: 'Costs less. Does More'. Oh, how times have changed!

Tip for consumers: The site is amazing. Apple always utilises the latest technology in their marketing efforts -- it was even one of the earliest websites to use HTML5!

rosauroq
7/21/15

What i love most is the after sales service they provide!

balak4
7/21/15

better and gooder very quality and attractive company

warrend15
7/20/15

Got to love Apple. I have 2 iPads and iphone 6 and 3 grandsons that play with all of them. The best part my 4yr old grandson hasent been able to break them 2yrs later and still work flawlessly. I wouldn't buy any other tablet..warren

non104
7/20/15

Not bad. Though the product they make that I like best is the Ipod, no need for a tablet, that's what a laptop is for. For a laptop I'd much rather go with a windows computer

sreek2
7/17/15

Apple povide very high quality products........i like very much.......

marcieg
7/17/15

I got my first Iphone in April 2015. I absolutely love this phone! On the first day, I was really confused though since I have always had Android phones. I called customer service and they literally spent an hour on the phone with me and walked me through every single detail until I understood how to use it. I am normally pretty tech savvy but I admit I was quite lost that day! I also have had an Ipod for years! They make their products to last. Very much worth the money it costs to buy their products! A+ company in my book!

loll12

$#*! it

faeema
7/16/15

high price but buying comes with warranty and they are valid

regd4
7/15/15

Simply great and always best!

tedl15
7/15/15

My iPhone is disappointing, it is in service for the 3rd time, and it was bought only 7 months ago!
Support is good, but you understand

gulzarh
7/15/15

I think apple is an leading company in electronics

anirudhd
7/14/15

The BEST TECH COMPANY EVER!!!!!!

tomg71
7/14/15

Apple is always on top, keep on!

giovannym
7/13/15

Buy an iPhone 6 and I think an excellent team, I have no complaints, excellent customer service, I have purchased music and applications and I think good tool.
The page shows in detail the products with good resolution, it is very good option to buy your smartphone recommended.

aijithk

very popular site

pratheesk
7/13/15

nice to apple,shows good look

angryb6
7/7/15

id give them 5 but if your compyter is stolen they wont help you get it back and the police dont and thats who they send you to. Their customer service is the best!!

joshuam57
7/6/15

Product provided by Apple are very good and they are long lasting too. I am very satisfied with Apple's products.

neilh31
7/5/15

Great

matthewm73
7/5/15

These people just need to go away. I am so tired of crapple products littering the world. They flat out suck. I have had the misfortune of owning 3 crapple products in my life and not one lasted more than a month. And every time I am stupid enough to think a company would stand behind their product and replace or even repair it, I am met with laughter and disdain by people who tell me I bought it I shouldn't have broke it. Its not my fault this junk is designed to brick out. And don't get me started on the sh*t battery life. Rot and die crapple.

holys1
7/4/15

I really like Apple tablets. Use them for many years already

kk82
7/3/15

It's always been vastly over rated. While it had shown some innovation a couple decades ago, nothing special about it in last 10 or so years. Nothing but "fanboi" publicity pushing a company that has a large ego to match its miniscule e-peen and that of its myopic minions.

henryw26
7/1/15

I wasn't like the apple products but since i had purchase my iPhone V, I fell in love with Apple and now I can't use any other product than Apple.

karenp53
6/30/15

good

dominicm22
6/29/15

Product of Apple's are very good. According to quality price is also nominal. I am happy with this.

andyk34
6/28/15

Each generation of the iphone and macbook

sundarid
6/26/15

I have been an Apple customer since the first 128K mac came out.
I have had almost all their prodcuts. It used to be an amazing company. Now, it is big, impersonal, corporate and has lousy customer service. Built in obsolecence is the name of the game.
They change their hardware and software so often, making it unusable and incompatibel. It costs a fortune! Everytime I upgrade my system it takes 24-48 hours to fix the disasters which occur. They have you by the short and curlies.
Watch out

curtisc18
6/24/15

as an apple user at the momment i gotta say their products are solid but i feel like they could do more like open up their software a bnit for the more tech savvy

brednac
6/22/15

The best place to go to find a computer Ipad Phone and I want to someday buy their watch thy have out now Brenda Carlton

adamb98
6/19/15

Safe and secure website with a trustworthy online store for purchases. Good personal customer experience.

susanl68
6/16/15

I know there are Apple fans and groupies. I get it. I tried. I bought three Apple computers including a Power Book. The apple equipment I bought was defective and unworking before I bought it. Apple knows this, and Apple has worked hard to make sure it is next to impossible for warranty work to take place. I wouldn't touch an Apple product. I learned the hard way. Bad company. Bad products.

shellyd13
6/16/15

I am always able to get great service at the Apple Store.

louisea11
6/16/15

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS DATING SITE. I joined and paid by $77 plus, however after realizing that I was being asked constantly to update to read email responses, I realized I had been taken. I am a senior on a fixed income and the enrollment too ALL OF MY SAVINGS. After several requests for a refund, a 'manager' called me back. He was totally unsympathetic and had no compassion or understanding of my situation. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM my friends. Try a free site like PLENTY OF FISH. Namaste.

jeanh30
6/13/15

I like using Apple but some of their prices can be a little high.

seans32
6/13/15

My son has Apple Ipods, Ipads, & Iphones. Something technical always goes wrong & you have to pay for tech support. No thanks Apple, I'll stick with my Android.

frantza1
6/12/15

Excellent? Thanks for this opportunity given to me ?

rajaa3
6/12/15

all related with money...............

meehyunk
6/12/15

I think enough said there. Now love Apple brand, product, innovation etc. etc. etc.
I did have one lemom destop few years back and Apple was kind of pain in the A@@ about it. They eventually replaced the computer but it took a lot of persistence on my part.
I love apple and I am usually an early adopter on their product. They know what they are doing. They though got so big hopefully they need to be little cognizant of their border line arrogant attitude.

ellad10
6/11/15

As most people know, Apple makes electronics, mainly touch screen. I love Apple products because they are user-friendly, always changing to suit the world, and look great. I would say that the only trouble with this company is the cost. If you are looking into buying say, a watch or a laptop, there are always less expensive options that are just as good. However, if you are looking for a phone, I would definitely go with an iPhone, they are not much more expensive than any other smartphone.

lalk
6/11/15

best products, ipad,, imac, ipad and iphone, keep innovating.

allanf19
6/11/15

received my macbook Retina last week and the product is just great, better than i thought it would, light as a feather and retina screen is just amazing

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I am a fan of APPLE year three. Until that time, all was completely satisfied, and when a new model is not even thought at first to change their 5s on the new flagship. But then still tempted by examining all the advantages of new items. Walking on the internet, I decided to make a purchase in a store ebay.com
4 days ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Apple?