US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gavinw6

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! (in 13 reviews)

melindal1

I cannot even begin to express HOW EXCELLENT their customer support is. (in 4 reviews)

seanp19

Just got the iPhone 5 recently and I'm mostly impressed. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brendonm12
12/17/14

NO. just....no. Horrible products, terrible customer service, I am 100% CONVINCED that the popularity of such an idiotic brand is solely based on the stupidity of the masses. No legitimately intelligent person anywhere around me has anything to do with crapple. Bells and whistles only call dumb animals.

Tip for consumers: Go for anything, literally ANYTHING else!

lucasj12
12/13/14

My phone was damaged and stopped working so I needed a replacement, they replaced it FREE of charge for me....had to get it unlocked by hey, had to do the same with the old one and they don't offer that service for free. Such a good company when it comes to customer service

conniew22
12/9/14

I love apple product. I am currently owner of an apple laptop. It has seen that very simple to use. Everyone knows that apple products are always good. I am totally happy with my laptop; this is very perfect, clear and accurate. And it is still in good condition

zarfishank
11/21/14

II've got Apple's new Mac Mini which includes an elegant new design and features including HDMI output and user-accessible memory. Apple has done enough to improve the Mac Mini's appeal for Apple loyalists and design fans looking for a living room computer.

alexj48
11/19/14

Everybody know that apple's mobile is dam good, it's a brand and always it present with a glamour, but now the time i phone customer facing a i phone hanging problem, one of mt friend having i phone 5s and it is only 1 and half months old and it's hanging many time.

frankc50
11/17/14

stargs
11/14/14

They fixed my mac at no cost. Glad to be using a mac and not have to pay every time my computer has problems as I did with my other cp.

randallb29
11/9/14

I really appreciate this website as a go to for purchasing and a source for technical problems. I purchase my items via the website for shop choose up.I really like that. I create my names to be seen in shop .this is even better. I can use assistance to response my concerns about all of my the apple company items. I use the website to see the specifications on what is new. I have never

haroldh27
11/4/14

Apple.com is provides all latest products. I have to pay an iPad mini 3 with touch ID from this site. The price was $399. I have to deliver within few days. I really impressed this site. Apple.com provides excellent information’s about the products. I think Apple.com is very dependable site for the customers.

budeemane
10/31/14

I made ​​a payment through Paypal. But they said the next 10 days to reply.

I think it tricked me

evanl19
10/29/14

I have had nothing but troubles with apple support. My battery heats much and drains so fast and now it’s stopped holding charge after 2 months; they insist I need a new one.

jeffb96
10/29/14

laurenh16
10/23/14

I really love apple products and also they have an excellent customer support too. I am currently using iPhone 4, which is shop from their own site apple.com; it is really useful for me. Comparing technical specifications with other companies’ products, apple products have a special place in electronic or technical field.

davidty
10/21/14

Nice Website...Nice Products
I have been using ipohn since last 5 years..its just awesome
keep going apple...

jamesf79
10/20/14

An above average or sometimes can able to say a better review site for Apple. Up till the previous product from apple, iPhone 5, the site shared good articles about the features of iPhone series. Now it’s time for iPhone 6 gelly. Looking forward to the buy it. The iMac retina display technology looks awesome and the iPad air 2 will bring great revolution amongst people

myronb18
10/17/14

Well, I know some people are APPLE and some are MICROSOFT, and you know that's OK ! Neither company is perfect. But I do have to let everyone know that my dealings with Apple since 1990, ya that long ago, has been all very good. A few ups and downs, but over all, if you average it out, it has been a 5 star experience !
I found that their staff do care. If you are nice and considerate to them, it comes right back at you with them helping you and taking the extra effort to fix your situation. " You will always get more bees with honey ! " I have had some situations where it took 2 or maybe 3 calls, but each time they pushed forward to help me fix the situation and did !
I like Apple products and the company and am proud to say it. Others like Mircrosoft and you also should be proud of that.... We humans are a diverse race, and need variety and Apple to me, well just makes it better..... Thank you Apple !

raymondc35
10/15/14

Apple is one of my favorite phone and compare to other mobile phones, apple providing application and phone clarity is amazing. The same time, Samsung also providing some phone on this month. So,in future, selecting phone will be confused us.

gavinw6
10/15/14

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! I've been their customer for over 4 years now, and they never disappoint.

manuelas2
10/9/14

My Favorite company is Apple. Apple's 2014 i Phones have created a expected gap in both the press and the high-end smartphone industry, with the 'up sizing' of the gadgets and the several release of iOS 8 getting much interest. However, even the bigger of the two new gadgets, the iPhone 6 Plus, only has a 5.5-inch display, which hardly makes it a photographer.The iPhone 6's look and feel is fantastic — this is the best-designed device I have seen in a long time.

kimberlys20
10/8/14

i think apple always providing some quality product for the customers and that why, they are one of the best mobile company in the world. They product quality is main attraction for me. at the same time, I am not at happy about the apple phone battery backup

robertb148
10/2/14

Oh iPhone, I love you so... - I don't care if the battery only lasts 5 hours or the phone is not 3G. I want one I want one I want one. I hear you can get real-time traffic on Google Maps!

freddyr3
10/1/14

The most trust able products are Apple products. Comparing with other companies products these are having less complaint. They are providing their product’s part replacing programs. Last week through that program I changed my iPhone battery.

seanp19
9/26/14

Just got the iPhone 5 recently and I'm mostly impressed. It's nothing too over the top amazing, but great none the less. I'll probably always use Apple, you just can't go wrong.

jamesl96
9/25/14

Apple is one of the best mobile in the world and compare to other mobiles,apple providing mobile clarity and quality is really great. Now i am planing to but the apple6 and i heard so many good reviews about the phone.

stevec88
9/25/14

The new Apple iPhones going on sale this week, the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, have crisper screens, faster processors and sharper cameras.And, as you might have heard, they are also bigger than previous iPhones — the 6 Plus by a long shot — joining the stampede toward bigger handsets.

tylerf4
9/25/14

Apple.com is one of the best companies and this online company providing apple's iPhone and iPad devices. Online transactions facilities and issuing is available in this service. You can get products with variety of colors, exchange facilities is also available. So need to worry about the product. I really like this service.

johnh251
9/9/14

Wow!,,, Apple is really very good product. It gives a greatly improved true serenity when your iphone is ensured by one of the best cases on the planet. Its astounding telephone for getting to sends, maps, particularly amusements are magnificent. The main issue is with Bluetooth. No record exchange is possible.

coreyf11
9/4/14

Apple has been come up with excellent touch screen and it is very easy to navigate from one option to another. I enjoyed the finger touch from Apple. Now awaiting for iPnone 6 to buy. I have inspired by the space grey color and I will find here anyway whether it will be a good or bad experience.

peteria
8/30/14

I like apple products and this is my favorite company ever. I am using apple products like iphone and ipod. Now Iphone is the best smart phone in the world. Iphone has several merits rather than blackberry and android like Smartphone. Apple is the leader in the tablet space with its popular iPad.

dianeh16
8/13/14

If you want quality products, use only Apple and go buy them only from the trusted online store, or retail store. I just love my new iPad Air. It's unbelievable how amazing the features are. New iPad includes more apps for music, movies, photos, and documents too.

mishele
8/10/14

The reason that "haters gonna hate" on Apple is because of the price. Moreover, they're not willing to accept Apple in the market, whereas, the many adapted to the Windows OS platform over any other. Understood, but they haven't checked Apple's offerings careful enough (which is a sad thing.)

If you checked thoroughly on this website, even that $500 Mac Mini is worth every single bit. Of course, maybe the MacBook Pro is even better, but just because I have one myself doesn't mean you should take my word for it.

So doubt me and continue saying "Oh no, the price is too expensive... rich idiots." However, understand that, for all of you Windows users who don't wish to completely give up Windows, Macs can run Windows OSes... even better. That's my opinion.

rogerk16
7/16/14

Nice Website...Nice Products
I have been using ipohn since last 5 years..its just awesome
keep going apple...

annets
6/26/14

I slowly came into the world of Apply products. It started with an iPod. Over time I got a Mac Air, iPhone, and iPad. They know how to suck you in. But this review is about their website. I really like the clean look of it and in many designer circles people "follow" or copy the Apply designs. I think it's very user friendly and I look to it for ideas on how to do my own designs.

martinm70
5/28/14

My hard disc died, so they had to rest the laptop and reinstall IOS. That all was done for free. Really love Apple.

gerrya3
5/19/14

Apple customer service is AMAZING. They will diagnose and try and help you with product loong out of warranty. They have helped me with software issues, including reinstalling software, replacing batteries and generally are just AMAZING.

They have really improved the genius bar, either all the 13 year olds with attitude have grown up or they got the message. THIS is as good as it gets in customer service. Making an appointment is easy online at their store sites, walk ins welcome but you may run into a wait.

I just had to add this after spending hours being jerked around by Travelzoo who is NO help if you run into a customer service issue. They HAVE your money, see ya! Hi Courtney!
PS. AVOID Travelzoo.

alyssac6
5/16/14

I love Apple products. Not because it's a hype, and hip and trendy and cool, but because I think their products are of superior quality. Don't even mention the lifespan of my former Microsoft laptops!! For most people the high price is the most compelling, but I really think you save in the long-run, because a Macbook will last you at least 4 years, a Microsoft is outdated after 2. I ordered both my Macbooks from apple.com and I was always very satisfied.

brandonr11
5/7/14

Love all of my apple products, inlcuding iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro and Apple TV. The site is always helpful, and though I'm not big on advertisement, the ads on the site are actually really well-done and entertaining. Apple is the best!

melindal1
EXPERT
4/21/14

I cannot even begin to express HOW EXCELLENT their customer support is. Always buy AppleCare with ANY new purchase. They rock and I gotta go as they are connecting me just NOW!!! YAY! Love this company. Comcast should take some lessons from Apple.... STAT!

blakel4
4/17/14

Apple is one of my favorite companies to purchase products from. I really appreciate the level of thought and detail that apple puts into it's products and user experience. Whether I am shopping online or in one of there stores everything is neatly organized and easy to find. Over the past 10 years of owning apple products I have only had a few problems with my products. The way that apple has gone above and beyond to remedy any problems I have has really impressed me. I strongly recommend buying products from apple.com.

benedictf7
2/6/14

One of the best phone manufacturing companies that ever existed. Too bad Jobs is gone. It was his company. The new guys in charge don't seem to be able to do any better. However I think iPhone is so far the best portable device and I will keep using it!

daniela69
2/4/14

All I can say is that from my first apple, to my latest 27"imac quad core and iphone 5s, my apple products always word great !!!! I read the book Steve Jobs and he was a wild child, and has left a great Co !!!

davidr80
1/28/14

Great but expensive The games and apps are the best, but it is a little pricey. Customer service is pretty good as well. My iPad shipment was delayed and they sent me a free case to make up for it.

kathyb29
1/11/14

I had a great experience ordering an engraved Apple Ipad Air for Christmas. Quick shipping and easy financing. One suggestion - anything you buy at Apple online you best take back to an Apple Store - they are much better there. We had an Ipod that wouldn't work, sent it to Apple - nothing- basically returned it and so too bad. Took it to an Apple Store and got a new Ipod - no questions.

stephg5
12/21/13

Overall I love apple and their pretty and easy to use devices :) But yes it does go deeper. My phones bluetooth stopped working one day, I took it to the store and they said they could do nothing for me, I was told my only alternative was to buy a new phone - which was not happening. I contacting Apple's customer care via the website, and they sent me a brand new iPhone 5 with no questions asked. Needless to say I was pretty impressed by that. I am still not so impressed by the difference in treatment I received at the store, but this certainly made up for it.

10/31/13

I've been using Apple products for the last 3 years and have enjoyed them greatly. They are best at refining products and have high standards for each and every product they create.

donp24
10/28/13

Innovative products, unequalled service, built with long lasting high quality components (unlike most PCs which are designed for a 2 to 3 service life).

We've bought dozens of Apple computers, iPhones, iPods, Apple TVs, printers and all have worked many years longer than their PC counterparts. We're still using two LaserWriter 16/600PS laser printers and a PowerBook G4 Titanium built in 1998... Yes that's 15 YEARS ago! The printers have printed 100,000+ pages and the PowerBook still runs both the old OS 9 and OSX in a high usage office environment.

Steve Jobs was a genius... and Apple Computer is his legacy with Apple still innovating and building super high quality products now and for years to come.

Thanks Steve!

oliverr14
7/20/13

i bought my iphone 5 when its first came out two days ago my speaker stop working i took it to apple store and they charge me $200 to replace my phone they claim phone was water damage! i was arguing with apple customer service that my phone never been near water still they did not want to replace my phone and insist charging me $200 so i had no choice and i paid. i am switching to android apple does not even honer they own warranty i just order a new Samsung galaxy s4 couple of days ago my tracking # shows i will get it today, from the reviews i am reading samsung s4 is way better then an iphone

helenf5
2/26/13

I expected more from iphone 5. I waited for it so long. And I finally got it. There's not much new stuff but I like it. Very smooth phone and nice accessories

dougs12
9/6/12

Nothing to say except that O love Apple products.

I order all of my products through the site since I have to drive for two hours to get to the closest Apple store. That's one bad thing about living in a small town, no Apple store.

The site always offers perfect service and the one time I had a problem with an order (my fault), they were quick to make it right. A very good place to buy

jessicam30
8/19/12

A while back a co worker told me to make the switch from PC to mac and boy was that the suggestion of the decade. I now only use and love apple products from the iphone to the ipad to my imac. The customer support is outstanding and the products last very long and are bug and virus free for the most part. The apple website and apple stores are just a pleasure to visit.