US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gavinw6

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! (in 15 reviews)

melindal1

I cannot even begin to express HOW EXCELLENT their customer support is. (in 4 reviews)

seanp19

Just got the iPhone 5 recently and I'm mostly impressed. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamiellyd
3/4/15

...the only device I have buyed directly from apple store, was an iPod 5 for my son, the service was flawless and loved that they engrave a laser made message in your device for free!

angelar29
3/4/15

The iPhone is just there. It's good for old people who can't figure it out but they need to make other versions to appeal to the younger consumers. After all, kids as young as elementary school are carrying their very own phone. Might I suggest a waterproof design. Maybe a more durable design for those people who are always on the go. Like me, I am a longboarder and I have to have my phone with me but I always fear it falling out of my pocket while on a hill or falling in a pool or rain starting. I would also like to see an iPhone with more personality. Every one's iPhone looks the same. From the hardware to the software. Other than the 5c, your only choices are black, white, and recently gold. The software could also use more individuality. I feel the only way to add a more personal touch is by jailbreaking. I'm afraid to do that because I don't want to brick my phone. Changing the Bakcground is unfortunately not enough to satisfy those more visual and unique, like myself. I often get bored of my Iphone 5c and I plan to change to a better more customizeable and more durable phone as soon as my contract expires.

popid
2/26/15

Organized, easy, FAST shipping!
Everything you would expect from the company who has everything!
Highly recommend. Its easy, fast with a hassle free ordering process.

reginaldm22
2/26/15

Before buying this over here on amazon i tried to buy it directly from Apple website but i do not know why I can't, I saw this product and was not sure if buy it because it was provided by an outside vendor, i decided to the risk and Buy it to "UnlockedFones". After two weeks I got it and everything worked perfectly, i'm from venezuela , so yes, it's fully...

emmam45
2/25/15

Love the apple iPads, a great alternative to using my laptop while on the go & customer service is always good!

patsyb7
2/24/15

It is extremely well maintained products to use to be a delighted experience, I wish to work for them for free.

carlosa27
2/23/15

I use Apple products for a long time, the reason is simple, great product with great costumer service and the best par of it, I never have a Anti-Virus, just Amazing. My laptop is as old it can be, still running and better and faster then many new Windows computers out there. Another terrific part of Apple is that if they have a new platform, or is free, or cost peanuts. Now, if you run Windows and Windows come up with new one, well, good luck with it.

Now, why I don't give them 5 stars? The reason is simple, I still have to a windows computer if I want to do everything. I mean, there's still softwares and products that don't work with Apple or has a lot of limitations.

As for iPad, iPhone, iPod, I just don't like them, they're not match to Android, like or not. My wife has an iPad Air, I have a simple Android Tablet, well, her iPad Air is a lot faster, I know that, but my Android is easier to use and has more stuff for it.

So, I can't give 5 Stars if we put this into account. Can I?

rickr31
2/21/15

I've been an apple loyalist since the 80's. And I've had every new model of the iPhone on day one. For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 6+ ... Get the big one! You'll love it.

Rick Rahim

lindam135
2/19/15

With online purchases, or support, Apple has been wonderful to do business with. Their "Geniuses" are very knowledgeable and have quickly solved any issues that I have had (not many) with my 5 Apple devices. Their online purchase process is simple and efficient. I just wish their products weren't quite so expensive.

aakashs2
2/18/15

Apple are notorious for their very nice looking phones, they may be outdated technology wise, but they can pull off making old hardware still being relevant and looking very good!

roberts199
2/16/15

Just purchased an iPhone 6+ a few weeks back, one of the best handsets I have ever used. The responsiveness of the screen, the usability, UI, apps, are all remarkable. I think it is safe to say that I have, & always will be an Apple customer.

sethd14
2/15/15

Apple is an innovative company. They make some very visually appealing products that are relatively easy to use, especially compared to some competitors. I myself own a couple of Apple products. I've had an iMac for seven years now and it has been a very reliable machine. The only exception being the graphics card had to be replaced after five years of use at a cost of $285. I do not hold this against Apple though, as the computer was used for aggressive graphics applications. I've also owned and iPod touch for several years completely trouble-free. It was purchased refurbished and I was leery about this, however it has proven to be well worth its price. As much as I enjoy Apple products , I will say that I find them to be very overpriced. With their now being so many comparable products from other manufacturers for a fraction of the price, the Apple products are just not worth it. You're paying for the name and the snob appeal . Apple products are not about value . Look elsewhere for that.

lindaw75
2/13/15

I can call their help line any time and I always get a great person on the line that knows what I need and can help with any question or issue.

pamil5
2/11/15

I thought my problems will stop buying an iPhone 6. Then I found out that paying over $700 for an iPhone was really not worth it. Window phones by Microsoft (Lumia) are amazingly good, easy to use, fast, reliable, and have even much better camera for a price as low as $40 that i got on black friday. Apple products are way over rated. Thanks to Microsoft for making good phones accessible and so cheap for everyone to have it.

Tip for consumers: Microsoft.com

rashedh
2/11/15

I use the Ipad and the service is just cool. Using the App store is great, and the new features and updates are all brought together. Editor's choice always changes with different app types. Love the Ipad mini! :)

harmans1
2/10/15

Last month I had an incredible experience with the Apple Store. I was upgrading my daughter's iPhone, but before I'd even left the store I dropped it and dented the top corner, and the girl let me refund it and get a new one. AMAZING!

marthal18
2/9/15

It would be nice if the site was more direct with less "eye appeal" you end up wandering around wondering why you came there. And why is everything SO BIG??

anthonyd40
2/5/15

Apple products break to easily for me, the design of their phones and OS is very clean and fluid, unfortunately that's the only real benefit.

mattiasp
2/3/15

I've been using Apple products for over five years now and I've had only one minor issue with headphones that was quickly fixed at the store. Their stuff may cost quite a bit but the quality sure is worth it.

daleh32
2/2/15

we really love there products. so inventive. always fresh new ideas.we have various i pods and i phones. good quality products vs the price.

cynthiak6
2/1/15

Since Apple's inception, we have always used Macintosh computers, which are second to none in ease of use and quality. The company's mail order is lightning-fast (if your order doesn't get re-routed by FedEx or UPS to the wrong address). That said, Apple's constant updating and subsequent outdating of products you pay a fortune to own is extremely irritating. This is why I will NEVER buy an iPhone. Ever. I shall continue to use Apple, though--I doubt anyone will build better computers in my lifetime.

Tip for consumers: If you plan to return anything, you can't open it. It has to be exactly as it was when you received it. You have to use your X-ray vision to know if it works or not; otherwise, you pay a hefty restocking fee. So, be sure you REALLY want that iPad before you purchase it.

chadh24
1/26/15

Prices high exceptional products but only to apple products so one to two stars for keeping in store products limited not happy

georges109
1/23/15

Apple is no longer a friend of the little guy. They have become another huge company just trying to squeeze the last penny out of the suckers that buy their products. They are no better than Microsoft, and in many ways worse.

angelicas4
1/22/15

Recently, I purchased an engraved ipod for my boyfriend. I actually got it about a week earlier than expected. The text notifications for delivery were right on. I thought it was also beneficial how it is mandatory to sign for the item, unless you object not to. Overall, I'm always satisfied with Apple, such a wonderful savvy company.

philipk26
1/22/15

Being from the UK, Apple products are expensive when compared with others now available.Is reliability worth the extra cost, especially for my children. At present there seem to be internet connection problems even with the cloud

Tip for consumers: Bought at Apple store

christofz
1/21/15

Have had to send my 27" iMac back for repair 4 times in 3yrs!

Just had the black screen of death - cost me 600 Euros for new screen replacement here's hoping its fix the problem.

magdalenao2
1/18/15

How can you not love apple? Thank you for my student discount, thank you for my macbook and thank you for all the iphones I have used over the years.

sarahg56
1/18/15

Love the apple products...easy to use and no problems with them. Apple is great about taking care of any issues you have with your mac, iPad, or iphone. My complaint is that we has a lot of fraudulent issues with itunes and I lost some money from it that they wouldn't give back. So beware about putting credit card on file (I do not do this anymore). I strongly suggest using a prepaid card and only putting the amount on it that you need to pay for the app or music your wanting.

chakan
1/18/15

I used apple products like macbook pro, iPhone and iPad. I started using iPod first and enjoyed using all the products ever since 2011. What I like about their products is that its quality and finishing is so profound. After using macbook pro laptop, I do not want to use other computers (pc).

abbieg3
1/12/15

I've only ordered off of their website twice but I've had minimal problems. They did charge me an extra $100 when I ordered my laptop but it was during their back to school sale and right before they released the new MacBook Pros (they upgraded mine right before they sent it out to me) so I understand that there would be some confusion. I called and got it all figured out and they refunded the money to my account. The second time I ordered, the site said that the backpack I wanted wasn't going to ship for about a month but I actually got it right away so that was a nice surprise. Overall pretty good, better than a lot of places I've shopped.

paigeb5
1/9/15

ended up using apple after ordering three i pads of a different website and they never arrived! apple is great company with really good customer service! really recommend them to anybody looking for security when buying online.

brendonm12
12/17/14

NO. just....no. Horrible products, terrible customer service, I am 100% CONVINCED that the popularity of such an idiotic brand is solely based on the stupidity of the masses. No legitimately intelligent person anywhere around me has anything to do with crapple. Bells and whistles only call dumb animals.

Tip for consumers: Go for anything, literally ANYTHING else!

lucasj12
12/13/14

My phone was damaged and stopped working so I needed a replacement, they replaced it FREE of charge for me....had to get it unlocked by hey, had to do the same with the old one and they don't offer that service for free. Such a good company when it comes to customer service

conniew22
12/9/14

I love apple product. I am currently owner of an apple laptop. It has seen that very simple to use. Everyone knows that apple products are always good. I am totally happy with my laptop; this is very perfect, clear and accurate. And it is still in good condition

zarfishank
11/21/14

II've got Apple's new Mac Mini which includes an elegant new design and features including HDMI output and user-accessible memory. Apple has done enough to improve the Mac Mini's appeal for Apple loyalists and design fans looking for a living room computer.

alexj48
11/19/14

Everybody know that apple's mobile is dam good, it's a brand and always it present with a glamour, but now the time i phone customer facing a i phone hanging problem, one of mt friend having i phone 5s and it is only 1 and half months old and it's hanging many time.

frankc50
11/17/14

stargs
11/14/14

They fixed my mac at no cost. Glad to be using a mac and not have to pay every time my computer has problems as I did with my other cp.

randallb29
11/9/14

I really appreciate this website as a go to for purchasing and a source for technical problems. I purchase my items via the website for shop choose up.I really like that. I create my names to be seen in shop .this is even better. I can use assistance to response my concerns about all of my the apple company items. I use the website to see the specifications on what is new. I have never

haroldh27
11/4/14

Apple.com is provides all latest products. I have to pay an iPad mini 3 with touch ID from this site. The price was $399. I have to deliver within few days. I really impressed this site. Apple.com provides excellent information’s about the products. I think Apple.com is very dependable site for the customers.

budeemane
10/31/14

I made ​​a payment through Paypal. But they said the next 10 days to reply.

I think it tricked me

evanl19
10/29/14

I have had nothing but troubles with apple support. My battery heats much and drains so fast and now it’s stopped holding charge after 2 months; they insist I need a new one.

jeffb96
10/29/14

laurenh16
10/23/14

I really love apple products and also they have an excellent customer support too. I am currently using iPhone 4, which is shop from their own site apple.com; it is really useful for me. Comparing technical specifications with other companies’ products, apple products have a special place in electronic or technical field.

davidty
10/21/14

Nice Website...Nice Products
I have been using ipohn since last 5 years..its just awesome
keep going apple...

jamesf79
10/20/14

An above average or sometimes can able to say a better review site for Apple. Up till the previous product from apple, iPhone 5, the site shared good articles about the features of iPhone series. Now it’s time for iPhone 6 gelly. Looking forward to the buy it. The iMac retina display technology looks awesome and the iPad air 2 will bring great revolution amongst people

myronb18
10/17/14

Well, I know some people are APPLE and some are MICROSOFT, and you know that's OK ! Neither company is perfect. But I do have to let everyone know that my dealings with Apple since 1990, ya that long ago, has been all very good. A few ups and downs, but over all, if you average it out, it has been a 5 star experience !
I found that their staff do care. If you are nice and considerate to them, it comes right back at you with them helping you and taking the extra effort to fix your situation. " You will always get more bees with honey ! " I have had some situations where it took 2 or maybe 3 calls, but each time they pushed forward to help me fix the situation and did !
I like Apple products and the company and am proud to say it. Others like Mircrosoft and you also should be proud of that.... We humans are a diverse race, and need variety and Apple to me, well just makes it better..... Thank you Apple !

raymondc35
10/15/14

Apple is one of my favorite phone and compare to other mobile phones, apple providing application and phone clarity is amazing. The same time, Samsung also providing some phone on this month. So,in future, selecting phone will be confused us.

gavinw6
10/15/14

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! I've been their customer for over 4 years now, and they never disappoint.

manuelas2
10/9/14

My Favorite company is Apple. Apple's 2014 i Phones have created a expected gap in both the press and the high-end smartphone industry, with the 'up sizing' of the gadgets and the several release of iOS 8 getting much interest. However, even the bigger of the two new gadgets, the iPhone 6 Plus, only has a 5.5-inch display, which hardly makes it a photographer.The iPhone 6's look and feel is fantastic — this is the best-designed device I have seen in a long time.