US Government's NSF

1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tel: 408-996-1010
domains@apple.com

People interested in Apple are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gavinw6

Never had a customer service experience as amazing as Apple! (in 34 reviews)

rickr31

For those of you on the fence about the iPhone 6 vs. (in 18 reviews)

blakel4

Over the past 10 years of owning apple products I have only had a few problems with my products. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

morgang13
8/28/15

I like Apple as go for shopping and a resource for my tech issues.
I ordered couple of items via the site
I love that!

jessicaa54
8/28/15

Apple is my favorite, not just its fast but its much easier to use than others

marissah5
8/28/15

I use Macs for mostly editing and work - had several generations of macbook pros and they were amazing.

christinec45
8/27/15

Well, what can I say! Apple is just great. iTunes for my music and I have used Apple's online help heaps of time with success! Thanks Apple

richardr73
8/27/15

I just got an Apple watch and it's a true gem!

yohana4
8/27/15

Since I got my macbook pro and my iphone 6 I can't buy something else than an Apple product

julieh69
8/26/15

Apple have awesome quality, which non other compnay have in world. I love there devices for that thing...

isaiaha4
8/25/15

Too expensive

eveventsb
8/25/15

Few problems throughout the years with my apple products, but always able to be resolved quickly in apple store

eldredm
8/24/15

I've used an iPhone 6+ for a long time now. It usually rests in my back pocket and i've never managed to bend it near the speaker rocker or anywhere else. So dont listen to those idiots who are crying about bending their phones or are doing this on purpose - value the things that you buy.

daves121
8/24/15

Switched to Apple products about 5yrs ago. The best thing I have ever done. What is the reason to buy a new computer every couple years because it gets viruses. Apple just doesn't have those issues. My laptop is running just like when I bought it 5yrs ago. LOVE my Apple

paulas36
8/23/15

I have and iMac , and iPad and hopefully an iPhone soon ;) (taking me a while to save ! Lol)
Yes they are more expensive initially BUT tbh my iMac is 7 years old ..... Never had an issue , free updates , no more tinkering with incompatible drivers , windows updates OR a slowing system with random crashes ! My machine is nearly as fast now as it was when new , I have been unable to say that about any windows machine I've owned .... And there's been Alot :-/
I even brought my daughter an iPad mini (my son already has one) after returning 7 Samsung tabs due to charging faults , battery issues etc. (that's not even an exaggeration it's a true fact :-0) anyway had issues with FaceTime for some reason , contacted apple care peeps and Wow they were straight on it (even rang me back so I wasn't charged for the call) it couldn't be solved that day so was passed onto their geeky peeps to deal with it , received daily calls or emails updating me that they were working on it and it was a priority due to a glitch (not sure of the techno lingo) and viola 3 days later all working well in the land of FaceTime , even had a follow up call to check that all was working well and were there any other issues they could help with ! 5 stars from me apple

samuelg29
8/21/15

Apple is producing world's most unique and fast OS and windows can never reach their brilliance

andrewd46
8/20/15

its trendy, but there are other phones just as good for half the cost. It all depends on your price range.

blaken3

Best Product in the world

johnm531
8/17/15

I really like their laptops

mikep125
8/17/15

One of the very few companies that are, for a fact, cool. Keep those iPhones coming

usucka

SO BAD

jeffreyd17
8/15/15

Truly amazing! Friendly, Couteous, and Very Responsive!

georgiac7
8/15/15

Apple is the name of quality. Everything produced by apple is amazing. I am very old customer of apple. iphone6 is awesome.

rubenq1
8/13/15

Official website of Apple Inc.,- safe and secure website with a trustworthy online store for purchases. Good personal customer experience.

mb57
8/11/15

I have had better luck with Apple Products , particularly imacs, phones and ipads - than I did with PC's, Androids and WIndows Surface Tablets. They experience fewer glitches and viruses and are easier to use. The downside is the price. SInce they are an exclusive manufacturer with their own operating system, the prices are higher and the apps for products are fewer.

nikkib23
8/10/15

ICloud? good luck trying to cancel this 99 cent must have from apple. I do not even have my apple phone anymore and I am still trying to cancel the ICloud plan four months later. Apple is a monopoly that disguises itself as a corporation to invade privacy. If all those profits were used for good,maybe Apple could make an easier way to cancel plans. Iphone...gotta have one now,there is almost no choice in communications anymore. So, what is the point in reviewing something that everyone is basically being required to have.

thomasb123
8/10/15

Apple Music is easily the most ambitious service of its kind, and when you aim that high, you're bound to run into some turbulence.

andrewy3
8/8/15

No one can beat apple in quality. Services are at its best.I enjoy to buy product from here.

caitlins10
8/8/15

apple is an over priced mania if my i phone screen cracked i should not pay 200 to get it fixed. work on it

leons44
8/7/15

IDK why some people just hate this product i found this product best in whole market. I love APPLE's product since i start using it

darlened6
8/7/15

Can't tell you how nice it is to be able to go into an Apple Store and get issues resolved with your Apple devices. Apple just keeps getting better and better. And although they want you to get the latest and greatest, I still have my original iPod and it still works!

kevina30
8/7/15

Apple Computers. Probably either love 'em or hate 'em. I don't know how to feel right now: but I am pretty sure my inherent value as a human being has been just a little bit disgraced by... Apple Computers. It's not a huge deal or the end of the world or anything of the like, but just 2 short years ago (I know 2 years is probably a ridiculously great amount of time now in terms of technological advancements - the more the bytes the less the minutes) I purchased a wonderful piece of technology: an iPod touch. I suffered to be able to afford it in a most literal sense. I paid over $300 for that precious device, which was and still is a LOT of money for me. Well, 2 short years later there were certain apps and functions that run in tandem with iTunes as well as a few other Apple-related entities that I couldn't quite get to work. Through a series of investigations on the internet I came to be aware that I needed a more current version of the Apple Operating System to be able to take advantage of these apps and features. Fine with me! So I went through the steps to install the new Operating System (iOS 8), and couldn't get the installation to happen. When I checked the available updates section of my settings, it kept saying something like "You have iOS 6.1.6 - Your iPod is up to date." But... what about iOS 8? It didn't say anything about why I couldn't install iOS 8. So I called Apple Support on the phone. Of course it was an automated system, a feature of modern life that does not bother me any longer, and I went through the prompts. However, I nearly soiled myself when the automated system told me I would have to pay a one-time fee of $29.00 just to talk to a person if I didn't have a support package, which I didn't. Like I said earlier, $300 was a lot of money to me for a wonderful piece of equipment just 2 short years ago and still is, so $29 is a lot of money for me just to talk to a human being who would probably only get about 5% - 8% of that in the time it would take them to humanly inform me that this story wasn't going to have the happiest outcome. So I hung up the phone and exercised more patience and went to Apple.com/support in order to see if I could figure what was up there. After some fiddling around I found the community support forum and figured out how to create a username and log in, etc. Would you believe the most recent question posted right at the top was the exact same question I had about iOS 8 and the iPod touch not being able to have it successfully installed? And - it was posted 1 minute before I logged in! What are the chances of that? Anyway, I clicked on the question and there were just a couple of short responses saying in summary that the asker of the same query I had would have to buy a new iPod (only they said it in a very tactful, euphemistic manner - must have excellent corporate training, that Apple...) So, as you can imagine, I was angry. What did I decide to do? Post my feelings, which I did. As I imagined, and even wrote in the actual venting of big emotions, the post only remained up for a few short minutes. Fortunately for you, in the off chance that you are enjoying this novel of a review, I saved a copy before I received the email from noreply@apple.com that informed me my post had no practical function or whatever: "ToBiteOrNotToBite
Aug 7, 2015 7:43 AM
Re: how do i get os8 on my ipod touch
in response to Niel
I am just here to express feeling angry and more or less violated by yet another ridiculously successful corporation. I have an iPod touch, I'm not hip enough to know what generation it is, but i can tell you that I bought it in 2013 which is only 2 short years ago. Already the device is obsolete? I paid over $300 for this iPod, which may not be a lot of money to whoever took over Steve Jobs' job, but it was and still is a LOT of money to me. I was contemplating getting a Mac Pro in the future, but now I am thinking twice. And it is funny that this question was posed just now because it was just this morning I began trying to figure out why iOS 8 wouldn't seem to download on my now defunct iPod. I am angry. When I called Apple support to try and find a solution to my situation, I almost soiled myself when the automated prompt said it would cost $29.00 to even talk to a person. Apple has lost my respect. What a bunch (of course, it's probably only a few filthy rich) of elitist, greedy... I don't know what to call them, but I really don't want to say people. This post probably won't even remain up for more than a few minutes. If it does, I hope Steve Jobs II reads it and loses at least a few minutes of sleep over it, not that I am a vindictive person, but maybe a few minutes without dreaming will help him (I'm assuming it's a dude) to feel how I feel right now and tug his heart strings, calling him to some sort of reasonable humility down here on this planet we call Earth. Whatever." Like I said, about 1.394 minutes later, I got this email: "Apple Support Communities
Hi (My Name) (ToBiteOrNotToBite),
Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.
We removed your post Re: how do i get os8 on my ipod touch because it contained rants or complaints that weren’t constructive. We understand wanting to share experiences, but these forums are meant for technical questions that can be answered by the community.
You can read our submission guidelines here:....." I hope this constitutes a review... I'm really just venting. Like I said in the post I put up on Apple's community support forum, I've been thinking about saving for a Mac Pro (I make a lot of music and Macs are supposed be best for recording software...) but now I'm not so sure.. I might just carry on the Gates legacy. Sadly, I will probably end up getting the Mac Pro anyway. That is of course unless this "review" incites a revolution and the Apple fortress is toppled. Don't you hate it when someone has a corner on the market? - I hope you chuckled a couple of times if nothing else. Have a good day.

jimk50
8/6/15

good

lilr2
8/6/15

apple are an excellent company - I have always had great help when an issue or error has occurred with my products. It is helpful to live close to an apple store if you have apple products - but have found online help to be just as useful. cheers guys - keep up the good work

andreb13
8/5/15

They basically held my data for ransom to keep me buying an apple replacement.

louised25
8/5/15

Apple is well known for the quality of their products. I have had my Macbook Pro 2008 for years and it works good as new with the exception of having to replace the hard drive - through fault of my own. I also have an iPhone 6, which i am delighted with, works perfectly and does everything i need it to. Super happy.

abigailb7
8/4/15

No one can beat apple. It's services and products are fabulous. Apple has a quality like apple(fruit).

abbiem2
8/4/15

Overrated.

frankh63
8/3/15

I'm almost in love with Apple. The iPod i got 3 years ago and that I've used almost every day (when working out or taking the bus or whatever) still works perfect. I've dropped it several times, accidentally poured my drink on it, it's been outside in minus degrees with me and it's still perfect. Amazing product.

siddharths2
8/3/15

their products are slow and the developer program doesn't work well

Tip for consumers: Don't buy laptops from Apple

terrie23
8/1/15

I have practically one of everything they sell. I especially love their iPhones and my Power Mac has been with me for almost 10 years. Don't even consider Android phones, they are a cheap knock off and are just copying off of the iPhone.

johnh335
7/30/15

For me this is The Only Place to Buy Apple gear and computers.

kevinb96
7/30/15

Still better than all 200,000 competitors. Still richer than all companies around the world. Still more popular and lovelier than any other brand.

danielc97
7/30/15

Its so smooth and thought out that it still surprises me.

rebeccah38
7/29/15

I love apple's products and services. No. 1 quality products provide to clients. This is best for everyone.

ajchareeyar
7/27/15

Great customer service and prompt delivery when I purchased my iPhone 6 plus. Will return to buy as always :)

sabrinal12
7/27/15

I like their products but they do not last long like their phone chargers etc.

richarde23
7/26/15

for customer service...the best. Like so many corps are doing today, apple does NOT send you to an off shore operator. DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY

paulm206
7/24/15

Have lots of Apple products in the house, you keep making them, I'll keep buying them. (except the watch: its just technology for the sake of technology)

edd717
7/24/15

Took my iMac in for a SD card I had let drop in the CD slot. Well they got that out but while there they tested my hard drive and it showed signs of failing. I had them replace it and they quoted me 3-5 days. They called me in 2 days and said it was ready. Awesome Service!

joshuad25
7/24/15

Very good software for the phones

bradleyh24
7/23/15

Very good!!!

shaniquac
7/23/15

Apple's service is awesome!
Their serivice is A*, never any problems or complications when using their service. I recently ordered an iPad from their site engraved for a gift. I am really happy with the results.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Apple staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I am a fan of APPLE year three. Until that time, all was completely satisfied, and when a new model is not even thought at first to change their 5s on the new flagship. But then still tempted by examining all the advantages of new items. Walking on the internet, I decided to make a purchase in a store ebay.com
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Apple staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Apple?