US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AnastasiaDate reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 800-356-3130
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

leslieb36

I would pay what I paid to them again if I need to because it was the best spent money ever. (in 157 reviews)

chuckj6

The girls are real and they are even more beautiful in person. (in 173 reviews)

ryanr34

And the women I've talked to and met are really as beautiful as on their photos ;) (in 159 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michaelb348
5/1/16

Simply put, AD is the best online dating site. It has a beautiful, intuitive layout (you never fight against it)), and offers services designed to get you paired up with that special someone. AD is pricey, no doubt, but the online dating experience is top-notch.

remid1
4/30/16

Ive registered on this site more than 2 years ago...and totally forget I was there. Last week a girl from customer service called to me to ask if everything is ok with me...why I dont use this website anymore.. I was pleasantly shocked. They do really take care not only about their reputation and good girl but for those men who use their site to find their soulmates.

brendans11
4/30/16

This site is one of the very few responsible and well run dating/social sites. The one scammer who contacted me was immediately removed from the site and they take care to prevent objectionable photos and other material that if seen by underage at least graphically is protected.

ashleyn38
4/29/16

I can hardly imagine my life without Tony now. We met due to Anastasiadate and now we are about to have out baby. I`ve never been that happy!

donaldt39
4/28/16

Now I can tell how awesome my date was with this super girl from AD. Even with my being very critical, the girl impressed me so much that I cannot wait for our next date. Yay!

pablol6
4/25/16

I am a very picky guy so I tried different dating sites.If you want to see a bunch of the coolest girls, Anastasiadate is right what you`re looking for. I`ve never seen that many awesome ladies at one place. I really love it! :-)

nickl61
4/23/16

Guys, the most beautiful and fantastic girls are crowded on Anastasiadate ;)

tonyb103
4/21/16

I am writing on behalf of my dad.

My dad Michael and Ella met in 2010 through the website of the "Anastasia". Each of them need a beloved partner, a warm family hearth, very close friend to share each other's lives. It so happened that they lived in the same state of Florida, USA at the time. But they lived in different cities. Their romantic encounters continued for about a year when they went to visit each other, know each other. They felt and realized that meant for each other in this life after this time.

They love to spend time together, traveling, entertaining guests. They seem to complement each other. Friends and relatives are happy for them. They evaluate their meeting among the millions of people and long distances as a miracle. God allowed them to find each other! And "Anastasia" helped them.

They are very happy!"

dionysisp
4/21/16

Tatyana found me on AnastasiaDate around Valentine's Day 2014, and for eternity this will be the most special day of the year for both of us. Everyone has heard of Love at first sight, until this day neither of us had experienced it, but both of us found Love at first sight, we found our soul mate, and the greatest Love either of us had ever experienced.

We both came on AnastasiaDate with the dream that we might find the perfect companion, but we both had doubts that we would be successful. We were both pleasantly surprised to find the Perfect Love together with each other on Anastasia. After talking for a couple of days we could tell what the other was thinking, and finish each other's sentences. It seemed to perfect to be true, but it was, I have bruises all over my arms where I would pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming, and sure enough it was true love.

lauram168
4/19/16

After realizing how many guys come to Europe to find a feminine partner...I will be spending the summer in Europe to try something new. I have a few dates but nothing serious. In time I think I will find the right guy. I like that I can chat using the mobile app as I am not usually on my laptop.

michaela221
4/17/16

first they charged me $15.99 to join then another $16.99. Then they gave me 58 bonus points which are worthless. Review writte on April 14, 2016. mike +++

lucasd17
4/17/16

AnastasiaDate.com is straightforward and fun. Setting up chats and video calls feels safe and secure. Ive spoken to a lot of great women but Im particularly excited about the conversation Ive currently got going with a woman named Mary. She has a great smile and a beautiful spirit. Im excited to see where things go!

dorcasn1
4/17/16

I love receiving letters from different men around the world! I am having tons of fun and way less stress on AnastasiaDate than I do in the usual club or bar scene

catharineb1
4/15/16

I met Josh on AnastasiaDate in late October 2012. We were close in age and found many common interests and many topics to discuss. After several letters of correspondence Josh ordered phone conversation with me through AnastasiaDate service. After that we continued our communication directly. We called each other, sent text messages and chatted in Skype for about a month. Josh liked me so much that he decided to see me in person as soon as possible.

He acted really fast - he applied for Russian tourist visa, book the hotel and about three weeks later he came to my native city Novosibirsk. He decided to come in as a Christmas Present January 2013. :) (Most Russians Celebrate Christmas in January) It was love at first sight and we spent together two wonderful weeks and made sure that we were a good match. Our mutual decision to apply for a fiancee visa was obvious. So we immediately applied for a fiancee visa and started a paper process. Since the process of getting a fiancee visa takes several months it was hard for me and Josh to spend so much time distantly. Thus we decided to meet again and booked a tour to Istanbul and met there in June 2013. I got a fiancee visa in September 2013. I went to USA, to Josh in late October and we finally got married in November, 2013.

We spent our vacation in Niagara Falls New York. Now we are a happy couple, and are considering children.

stefv2
4/15/16

This is a story about two people, two hearts which became one common! My name is Stephanie and I am a dentist. I joined Anastasia to find a good man and create strong relationships. But to be honest, I didn't expect to find a serious person with whom I have so much in common. He is a dentist too and lives in Poland, and his first letter will be in my heart forever! He was not a member here and when he saw me on this web site, he decided to create his profile because of me. We liked each other from the first sign. We had conversations during day and night. After we had romantic moments and New Year together I cannot be without him...

madisone3
4/13/16

I like to practice my English chatting with guys here. Some are so funny and have good sense of humor. I hope one will come visit me soon. See you soon Al.

larrys105
4/12/16

I spoke with nearly 20 ladies now using webcam chat. I can verify they are real and who they are. Just turn on your webcam and there you go. If they don't have a webcam then move one to the next. Simple.

petert98
4/11/16

Met a really super girl.

alexi520
4/10/16

The result is evident: I met there my future wife and we are very happy now. I strongly recommend it if you are alone and would like to meet your love or just to have a good time with girls chatting.

terrelw
4/9/16

I found Luda to be amazing and so young looking. I am amazed by the beauty of eastern european girls. Will see how it goes!

sandraa54
4/9/16

It is one of the reasons I joined...and glad I did.

anandm3
4/8/16

It's a great site. I have met my wife here.
But don't forget about common sense while finding your love, cos down there lots of diffrent girls.

nickm92
4/8/16

I've really enjoyed new opportunities. Recommend to everyone who is seeking for a pair.

peters228

I really like Anastasia, I met a wonderful girl

afanasijp
4/8/16

Anastasiadate.com and asiandate.com are not really picky about photo choice and offers a lot of flexibility in methods of communication. You can chat, email, send cards, presents and more. You get flexibility on personality testing too.
Like the majority of other dating sites of this type, Anastasiadate.com and asiandate.com are quite expensive but nothing is guaranteed there. I have a strong feeling that not all of the women there are honest. Judging by the previous reviews I have evidence that some of them already have boyfriends or are even married. But anyway these dating sites are quite a good way of spending your free time and making new friends. And maybe one day you will even find your sweetheart. Summarizing all the facts Anastasiadate.com and asiandate.com have all the necessary tools to meet someone special. Good luck!

antonyk8
4/8/16

Don't use this web site. It;s just a waste of time

tomt84
4/7/16

A very useful website for those who are looking for a serious relationship. Highly recommended!

johns1239
4/7/16

I got a lot of attention from really gorgeous girls on this site. I had so many girls to choose from. And after long hours of chatting I finally managed to understand who was the one for me and now we are happy together!!

jamess381
4/7/16

To be honest, I've never been into the whole online dating thing, but after being single for quite a while I gave it a go, just out of curiousity. I chose anastasiadate just because the name of the website sounded familiar to me and came up a few times in conversations with friends. I was sceptical at first, but once I started using it I've had no complaints about it - the women I've chatted with on here so far seem friendly and sincere, no scammers detected. Besides, the interface of the site is user-friendly and easily accessible. These advantages have to be paid for, sure, and I guess most of the negative reviews I've seen come from those who can't afford paying the fees. For me, anastasiadate is a good option to try to broaden my outlook, explore cultural differences and find a penpal or even start a relationship - I often go to Eastern Europe on business and I can meet up no problem. Anyway, good luck to me in exploring the site further and good luck to those who haven't found a proper match yet.

gregoryb44
4/7/16

The site is rather safe, easy to find people connect with.It's a great place to talk to new freands and it helps people to become closer and enjoy dating.

oliverc26
4/2/16

Estas chicas son tremendas! Como me gustaria ir a verlas por aya. No mamas whey!

christ4413
4/2/16

Next stop Europe...and I cannot wait. Already have a few contacts to meet there.

williamb196
4/2/16

Its the same owners of the africanbeauties.com site which i reviewed, thz owner has like got so many dating sites for different cultures like mexican, or asian or arabic etc....you will spoiled for choice....but i recommend them and made good friends....:))

lawrencem37
4/1/16

Success is based on being patient and not rushing it. There are 2 kinds of people that use online dating sites...those that have success and those that get dumped. It is obvious based on the reviews...you either win or lose. The winners have short posts and the losers - well lets just say they have sad stories and excuses. To blame it on scammers is a shame.

jerryt35
4/1/16

If it was not for the network I would not have found her...and you can too. Just don't be cheap as no woman will give it up that easy.

andrews195
3/31/16

And I found my girl in less than 3 days. Like they say...leave it to the pros.

blakeb15
3/30/16

I would love it if the romance tours could come back. I am willing to organize a trip. That was the best feature of this dating service.

bertc18
3/27/16

I started out here and eventually found her on Amo. Good luck to you guys. Don't be rushed and you will find her too. Ladies here are not cheap and won't date you exclusively if you don't make it clear you are the one. If you are on a tight budget...you might want to reconsider dating locally.

markd132
3/25/16

UPDATE: 3/27/16

Okay. I got some updates as it's pretty funny.

I took one of the pictures from the lady I chatted for a long time and did a Google Image search and found her profile on VK. (Russian social site). I created a profile matching my AnastasiaDate profile and added her as a friend and messaged her. Next day she read my message and replied saying how she's surprised on how I found her here and wanted to know how I did it. She said she prefers chatting half n'half on here and on the dating site. I said to her that I shut down my account on the dating site (not possible anyways) as I'm serious about her and I thought we could continue chatting on VK and finding her already shows how serious I am that I had to go through a lot. Fair enough she accepted it. I wanted to see how far she goes.

Since I used PayPal, it was easy to go on PayPal and revoke the recurring charges that I didn't authorize for $9.99 monthly fee. I went ahead and removed my profile pictures, updated my name to Castro from Havana, Cuba. So now I'm a 91 year old man with three grown children to have their own children. I had 18 credits left and I decided to spend it all but with some style. (I'm not being cheap here after all as I just wanna use my all my credits).

I decided to chat with the same girl I chatted with on VK but with a day gap to get my profile updated in their system. I started getting eMails in relation to Castro and than I knew my profile was updated. I logged online and I saw her. She didn't recognize me but she said she's been waiting for someone like me to come into her life. I'm like.. Really? A 91 year old man with 3 kids to hook up with a 29 year old 'model'? It shows that they're not serious at all. At the end of the day it's just your wallet they're after. I went back to VK today and we chatted for a bit. She 'hinted' that she needs money to hire a tutor and learn some English. I ignored her and said if she really wants to learn, she can go and download some English material off the Internet and learn them. I left and left the conversation as it is. She's not interested or serious. She has her own life in Ukraine and she's not bothered to come and join you.

Next girl: I did the same as above and I got her to get on Skype. She gets so defensive if I tell her that I think 'some' women gets paid to be on that site. I didn't mention her but I said 'some'. She goes off at me saying I think it's her. I asked her why she gets so defensive? And then long story comes in about how some man was suppose to come from the UK to meet her and never did and now she can't trust any men. And only those men who're on this site can be serious! HA! She avoided my question. She than said I was better chatting with her on the site! I told her what's the difference? Her English was good as she was a reporter as she claims. Fast forward today. She said she's going to see her family 3 hours away and spend time with them for the whole weekend and she won't be able to get on Skype. I always wonder if she goes to work as she's always on the site chatting. She said she won't be on Skype as she won't have internet connection since she'll be on the farm!!!. (I'm already Castro here by the way on that site). I logged online today and went to her profile page and I see her as 'Online' with video capability. Yep. Sure. Skype shows she's off. I get a message later on saying that she wants to connect with me. Connect with a 91 year old man with three grown children to have their own children? The same girl tells me on Skype that she prefers someone at my age group and never married and no kids. She even said to me on Skype as to why I think all women here wants to leave their home country? I wasn't surprised after all they get good money from the dating agency to pay their bills and internet connection and so forth.

SCAM! These girls gets paid for you chatting with them. Their interpreter gets paid too. Those guys writing fake reviews get paid too. Not a question about me being a 'cheapskate' or anything. I've joined some free dating site already (two days back) and I'm already chatting with 4 of them on Skype and WhatsApp combined. 2 of them already began using two-way video calls and internet phone calls with me. All free. I've had only one who wanted money for some live webcam shows but I didn't give in. You're gonna get that everywhere.

----------------------------------
----------------------------------

So I've started not too long ago in search of a woman. Yep, I landed on this site. Wow, nicely photoshopped women here (I've have worked on models before so I know what to look for). This site - AnastasiaDate is definitely a scam. Forget the videos. They're all in for business. I've spoken to one of them and I asked her if she could wave at me or signal a kiss but instead she looked down and typed in some excuse as to why she can't. Really?? So I attached my email address to a picture and sent a attachment to a different girl. I told her that my details are on that picture and let me know. Next thing you know she suddenly had an emergency and had to leave. Never came back. I've had one where she holds up a vibrator and tells me what she's gonna do with it. I said I wasn't interested. Just trying to waste your time with a slow response as well to keep the minutes going. They know when you're looking at their profile and they'll prowl at you.

Finally, look at all of the latest reviews that are rated 5 stars. Notice the date stamp on it. How come all these guys decided to write reviews the same time or one day apart. That shows that they have either hired someone to write fake reviews or they're writing themselves. I'm a business owner and I see this happen at Yelp too talking to others at a conference.

Save your money and do what other say - travel there. I've been to Europe and the women are intrigued to hear that you're not from there and naturally strike up a conversation. I'm keeping in touch with 2 already. If you go through AnastasiaDate, the translator will rip you off on expensive hiked up restaurants, hotels, and taxis just to take a share of your money. Do an AirBnb and stay with beautiful women for a start and save there.

Alright, remember guys, we're looking out for each other here so there is no gain from me telling you this.

jonyi
3/17/16

Ask me, there are only two "Russian Mail Order Sites" which are worth joining: Anastasia and RussianGirls4u. Well, Anastasia may be the biggest site of its kind and RussianGirls4u is not as cost intensive. They are both great! Do not waste your time on other sites! All those people complaining on here have no idea how bad the other "Russian Mail Order Sites" are....

robertm313
3/16/16

I been very frustrated lately, with the online sites in general, receiving all Cains of fraudsters emails, from different girls that never are what they say they are .

Two weeks a go I register in anastasiadate.com and now I'm chatting with one of the best looking girls I ever seen.she seems perfect for me I'm looking forward to meet her in my trip to Prague where we are going to meet at the end of the month .
Thank you anastasiadate...

frankt48
3/14/16

I never sign up in a dating site before , but a friend of mine told me about this place anastasiadate.com , I was not a big fan at first but after thinking about it a bit I say , why not?, if I don't try I will never get to date another girl, Apply to men too that you have to kiss a lot of frogs (female ones) to find a princess , so I concluded to give it a try.
I find out that the service is reasonable , you most keep your expectations into a real level, and you get to meet some nice ladies , like I did , I plan to travel to Russia to finally meet a nice girl with the same expectations I have.Simple!

blessd
3/14/16

I signed for the site about 4 years ago .How many men I met in real life? Just 5 men ,who had serious intentions and who came from the other side of the World to meet me .It was a honor ,of course .
But,first who came ,was a man from UK ,who lied about his age .His profile says he was 45 and in fact he was older than 70 .What I should do with that old guy?Changing his diapers ?? Alright ,we had coffee and I ran away ,really mad at myself ,because I had to insist to talk with camera first, before meeting in real life .
So,next one was from Brazil . OMG,you had to see his outfit ,he was dressed like a homeless man , I was really ashamed to walk the street with him .And I still can't forget his old white snickers ,that was a complete turn off.
The third one ,was from Australia .A very nice person ,but he had problems with alcohol ,he was drinking a lot ,every time we gone out ,when he came to my city .And the the other thing - he was sweating like a pig ,all the time .And he had long gray hair in both of his ears .Blaaahhhh,disgusting .
But a great person to talk to in internet ,very intelligent guy .Miss our conversations sometimes.
The 4th one was from Cali .A sick bastard ,who told me from the first time he saw me ,that he wants me to make a tattoo with his name on my body.Isn't it sick?He was obsessed with me ,like he never met any woman in real life .That was really weird .
Finally ,the 5th man I met on anastasiadate ,was from USA and guess what ?He was Russian ,who moved to the states many years ago .So babes,we date in real for a year ,we meet often and travel together .We have lots of common and this is the best part .
What I want to tell ,to those guys,who say that the site is a scam :
GO LEARN HOW TO DRESS UP
LOSE SOME WEIGHT
DROP ALL OF YOUR YANKEES AND DONALD DUCK BASEBALL HATS AND OLD TSHIRTS
GET SOME GOOD ITALIAN SHOES
BRUSH YOUR TEETH PROPERLY
DON'T SEEK FOR 18-20 YO GIRLS FOR MARRIAGE
If you are older than 40 ,never ever any girl younger than 33 ,will have a relationship with you .The site is giving you a wrong image ,so you all start believing that teen girls from Ukraine will fall in love with you for your citizenship .Bullshhh....!!All they want - a sugar daddy ,who will never come to Ukraine .That's it .Yes,they are all beautiful ,but no one of them wants you for who you are .All they want - your money .
Please,open your eyes to the site and if you really want to marry a good woman ,seek someone older than 35 .
Don't think please,that men in Ukraine are that bad ,as the site describes .All those women ,who write that local men are mostly alcoholics ,jobless and etc ,they just lie ,to get your money and to give you the impression that you are special one. And you are not .You just can't be special ,because you guys on there have completely different culture ,mentality.Basically ,we have nothing to speak about with you ,because you know nothing about Russian culture ,movies,jokes and etc.Yes,site pays for chats ,true .But! Why the heck I have to spend my free time on talking with a man ,who is never serious or who will never come to meet me in real?That's a waste of time ,nothing else .If a woman see that you invest money in the future relationship ,If she sees that you are making steps to get her- She will be more opened to you .Too many empty speakers on there and too little time we have to spend on them .

ramonm47
3/9/16

Chan - do you think that just because a woman is talking to you she HAS to marry you? Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about you. Calling a site a scam for that is just dumb.

chanc125
3/8/16

anastasiadate is a sscam game for me. i tried it.a Ukrainian woman wants to get married to me.in the end she didn't do it and she would tell me a lie. i don't really want to continue anymore.

peders2
3/6/16

I just want to say that after being a member for 10 years on and off, yes Ieven know their services better than their own employees who cant even agree if it is a dating agency or a social network. I simply cannot recommend anastasiadate to anyone, but rather warn everybody to stay away, save your money and run.

The anti scam protection is a joke, often the agency do not take reports or warnings serious. Actual the agency is not even close to being a premium website or have any real serious anti scam protection... Yes the girls cannot ask you for money and they will check such minor things.. But they NEVER do any background checks on people on social networks to check if girls are in relationships or their letters actual fit their life style.
Many girls are two different people and living a double life. On anastasiadate they are the perfect girl and wife, on their social network profile they are very different and have other oppinions than in their letters. This should make you wonder !
I have even been corrosponding with a girl who where dating a ukraine man for 1 year and became engagned and even married... I did my self have to provide their vacation photos and photos of her ring and priovide all evidense to have her removed, ect.
however it is only the only time during 10 years I ever got a refund for anything, however I was not allowed to withdraw but only spend the money on the website. ;-(

I have also many times found members on vk.com or other websites where I could see they where in a relationship but single on anastasiadate.com even when asked.
Anastasiadate did not care at all and girls never got removed.

You also need to know that no girl will EVER talk to you outside of the website, so if you think you send a girl like 10 letters on the dating site, and then find her social network profile on example facebook and want to say hello, then she will NEVER talk to you on the social network.
I think you should wonder how serious she really is if she will not want to be friends with you or talk to you outside of the website.

You also need to be aware that Anastasiadate is like a Casino... House takes all.
Meaning that if you put money in your account, then they will NEVER allow you to withdraw them to your bank account again. Once there is money in the account you have to spend them.. And after 1 year if you did not use your money then they will expire..
You really want to be a member somewhere like that, then you are crazy.. Nobody put money in a bank if they cannot get their money out again.!!!!
By the way you pay in USD but you will find out your money goes to the tax heaven of syprus and you pay in euro without even being told about it.

Els I been scammed several times but no help by the agency at all. And in 2015 it have become very difficult to meet anyone from the website, they always lie and the girls are never able to preplan anything or let you know when you can come and visit her on a date or two. I typical just tell the girls that I will come in 1-2 month from now and then I invite 3-4 girls on a date and then I maybe meet 1 from anastasiadate, and meet a girl or two from dream-marriage.com however I do also not recommend using dream-marriage there are tons of bad girls there and they charge 30-40usd pr translator hour!!!!!!!... the conversation just keep going on and on and on. You will also never be able to be alone with a girl, the translator will always be there, even if you are a realationship. The girl also pretty much never want to corrospond or stay in contact outside of the agency... in general the agency have allot of trouble and many girls get paid under the table by their local agencys.. The girls often are just here to earn a little money and especially have an interest in chatting and will ask you to chat..Also now a days you get 30-40 fake letters every day ( introduction letters ) and you get 360 chat requests pr hour... they are also fake. Actual it work in such a way that when a girl is online then a computer script automati select the girl and give her a premade chat text. Then a random amount of chat request/popup are send to all men online making it look like the girl want to chat with you. The same goes with the 30-40 introduction letters you get everyday.
Actual sometimes you will see the same chat request message written by more than one girl. You can even see chat request when you are not logged in sometimes dooh.
Actual you cant even see when someone you corrospond with actual choose to chat with you on her own, the girl so to speak just down in the flood of spam chat request. All in all I meet more than 15 girls and been engaged with a scammer 1 time... I dated girls who where engaged, and I cant even count how many girls who have been unserious and not really wanted to meet me but just wanted to talk for "fun"/ money. Some even been on the site for years without meeting any men and agency never remove them. In general stay away you are wasting your time/life and money.. Agency have become a money machin and especially since 2008 it have been going down the drain every year, and now a days they even force you to pay a membership fee to use overprised services such as chat, yes you cant even refill your account anymore without being forced to pay the membership fee for pretty much nothing...... all in all terrible stay away, times are hard in ukraine/russia to many girls who just date you for money and never have real intentions... go somewhere els. Oh i forgot to say the agency send the money you pay them into a tax heaven in sypress. Your bonus points you earn cant be used for anything.. I had 1400 i think .. If you wonder if the girls are real then yes... But they are mostly not serious at all, but just there to earn money under the table.. It is one big lie and chances you fall madly in love are virtual non excisting and the girls will properbly never marry and move to your country. Last year roughly 6000 men visited odessa and only 4-6 got married... you feel lucky ? one last think the VIP badge is worthless, no special service or respect for loyal memebers.... all in all stay away save your money... it is almost one big scam...

My best advice go to a dating party instead.. You will instand know if you like someone and then you can exchange contact information.
Best time to meet someone are after writing letters for 3 month, after that letters will just be what did you do today jada jada.. Dating is about people, not to read about them... ;-)

I wrote more than 850 letters to girls, and got 99% response to all letters send. I think this is extremly unrealistic, and people should wonder why pretty much everybody I ever spoke to ALWAYS reply my letter. I am no super model and 37 years old.
I once made a little science experience on a Danish website with much fewer members than anastasiadate. I lend a photo of a pretty girl i knew and made a dating profile. In 24 houres I got more than 100letters everyday and after 1 week i delete the profile.
Well what I want to say is, on anastasiadate there are millions of men and especially the most beautifull girls get allot more than 100 letters every day.. I think you should wonder how she are able to talk to so many people... Many girls corrospond with more than 20-30 men and they still can cope with remembering things ect.... Personaly I cannot write with more than 5 girls at the same time and send them 1-2 letters every week whiout my brain breaking down... You should wonder who write the girls letters

Ps. Are the girls real.. Yes and they almost always look like on their photos..

pps. I will be happy to give interviews to large newspapers/radio/tv about the "sick" dating industry.

Tip for consumers: After being 10 years on the website on and off and being extremly experience and knowing the industry.. Then I would recommend you to stay away save your money. Read above review save your self from the experience.
I will soon add some youtube videos about my experience, recommend to view them.. look for anastasia scam or look for my book that I will write about the dating industry and why to stay away.

tyronj2
2/29/16

I only have positive impressions about the website. Don't get why others are calling it a scam site when all is out in the open.

carlosr45
2/28/16

I'm engaged to a woman I met on this site. Never thought that it could happen to me but I signed up anyway. After months of meaningless interactions I was contacted by my girl. We spoke online for 4 months before meeting in real life and it has been amazing ever since. In fact she is sitting next to me on the couch while I type this.
Online dating may not suit everyone but it did work out better than I would have ever expected. I recommend that you give it a try - you never know!

tyrellc7
2/27/16

I've been online dating on and off for a couple of years and can attest that this site is authentic.

bryano3
2/26/16

Not sure what you people are drinking, but pass it over.

Here are the facts.
I could list 10 site off the top of my head, where you will find these same girls. Here is the catch...

They will not use the same name as listed on this site. Each site contains a name, maybe similar, but not the girls real name.

I will prefix this review with this... Last year I joined a site, not this site but another like this one, after not finding a good woman here in the US.

I spoke with the lady for 7 months, before traveling to Kyiv to meet her. Now there were many phone calls, so I knew, "what she sounded like" and how well she spoke English. I am a very detail oriented person from years in a certain field. We were taught to notice little changes, words, phrases and a few other details most people never notice or pay attention too.

She came to the date with a translator. I agreed to this. She did speak, but said she was having trouble remembering English after meeting me... hmm I let it play out, made little comments only she would know from the phone conversations. Not one hint of understanding. By the end, I knew this was not the girl, whom I had been communicating with. She was the girl from the pictures on the site, but no who, I was communicating with. I knew something was not right here, so my training kicked in and hard. Red flags went up all over the place.

I started digging and I dug very deep. The things I discovered shocked the heck out of me. Remember detail oriented, so I took notes and pictures and gathered information. During my looking, I found her profile here on this site and 7 other sites. I similar names, but different. I sent messages to see, if "she" would get it was me. Not one respond letter acknowledged she knew me...hmm again. Looked at the translator and found she too is on all these sites. But she was the translator and did not know this girl before the meeting... hmmm BS, I have the pictures from many months back of them together.

Had just completed a book and it was sitting at the publisher waiting to be released. But all of this gave me an idea for a new book.

Charmdate caught on to me first and what I was doing. Every wonder why these sites do not want you creating 2 accounts. Just think about that and I will get there. Note to all... The main site records your ip, mac address and type computer and OS. They know who you are and where you are located.

The outline started for the new book, then heavy research. I signed up on many of these sites, even traveled back to Ukraine 4 times doing research and gathering information. I played the game and took out somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 lady's. Ages ranged from 22 to 44. I took notes about everything and I felt like I was listening to a broken record. Do not get me wrong, they were are very nice and polite. Why not, they are suckering you for USD.

I have dug deep into this Pandora's box. Anyone that goes to these site in wasting money and you are a fool. The positive reviews are false, because this is all a lie to take your money.

Explain of one girl:
ID: 1799669 Anastasia.com Veronica
ID:C583450 Charmdate.com Veronika
ID: 1000893600 Online-dating-ukraine.com Nika

Now, Online-dating-ukraine.com has a DB (database) linked to 6 other sites, displaying the same girl. The girl I listed here, does not look like the pictures on this site. I have seen her in person and have my own pictures of her. I could list more and more girls, but needed a good example. Look at the occupation on each site. This will be your first hint at the lie.

My last trip to Ukraine, I met a lady/girl who worked for Anastasia.com at the local agency level. She told me it paid good, but she was loosing her soul from all the lies she was having to tell. She told me many things about this site and a few others. Everything is run by the local agencies, that force the girls to ask for gifts, flower and so on. This is all just money for the local agency/main site and a good living for the girls.

Now back to the not wanting a man to have 2 accounts. Good thing about having 2 homes, multiple laptops, different credit cards with different names on them, in different parts of the US. I was able to create additional accounts.

Surprise, I was getting letters from the same girls. I even chatted with them and heard the same lies over and over. I did tell a few my other name on the site. I never heard from these girls again on either account. I had exposed the lie and fraud. I even got a nice letter from one site Lawyers. I told them for go screwed themselves and welcome to the Internet. For those that do not know, it is a public domain and anything out there is free game. You would be surprised how fast people change directions when confronted in person :)

I do not think the industry took into consideration I speak Russian (never let on to the lady's) my job function or I would wanted to write a book and dig. They count on most men to get pissed of and go away. They never anticipated someone who speaks Russian, would travel to Ukraine many many times and dig for the truth.

If you want to meet a real Eastern European woman, pack your bags and go to whatever country. Get out in the city and you will be surprise, truly surprise when you meet someone real and not photoshopped out the butt. My third trip, I did meet a lady, while I was standing in line at Mcdonalds Cafe. Just a simple conversation, but I have met a true Ukrainian (Slavic) woman. With her now in Ukraine and loving life.

Stop feeding this monkey, this will get you no where at all. A lie is a lie and it is being exposed.

Last thing and I will let the false Positive post continue with the lies. I did drop in on a few local agencies in Ukraine. Took some very good picture of the girls sitting around the room with multiple laptops in front of them. Do not be too shocked, but in these same pictures there are men chatting and answering letters. So, you think it is a girl typing to you HAHA!!! I could post the Ads from Ukraine about marriage agencies hiring men or woman to translate, answer foreign mens letters, but the smart men here will get my point here.

Cheers from Kyiv 2:45am local time.

From Kyiv 5:32pm

I have received many messages asking questions about this site and many like it out there.
Are all the women fake?
Is this girl a scammer?

1 out of 100 women, might be honest and truly looking for someone. But you could spend thousands of dollars looking for this 1 woman on these sites. Or you could spend those thousands, buy a plane ticket, rent an apartment and just come here.

A woman who honestly is interested in you, will be open. She will tell you all about her life, her family, her job, pets, friends and so on. She will want to know about you. You will know she is interested, just by her communications with you. Pay attention to the words used and understand everything is being translated and audited in each direction by the agencies.

Something as simple as, "how are you". To western culture this is a simple question with a simple response. But to Slavic people this means something completely different, so she will not just ask you this question. She will be more direct and specific with her questions.

These woman are not looking for you to come and save them from a "poor life". They love their country, their families and friends. This is a way for them to make money, a job.

There are non-PPL sites out there. These site let the 2 people determine how they wish to communicate after the introduction. Image the 2 of you being about to exchange your Skype/Viber/personal email address information. Image you can just ask her and get it without having to spend X-amount of dollars, with no guaranty of getting anything, but you can guaranty you will loose your money.

I know the girls on these site look like a Barbie Doll. But to be honest, any woman can be made to look amazing using photoshop. Just think, be smart and stop thinking with your little head.

Pack your bags and come here and meet the real women here.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

74 Photos for AnastasiaDate