US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericl43

Anastasiadate.com is a perfect place for a single like me, who values beautiful women. (in 86 reviews)

gregoryj9

Thank you Anastasia date, if it wasn't for your site I would have never found my soul mate and best friend! (in 7 reviews)

roys39

There are so many profiles of girls you can just talk..it is great I think! (in 95 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesm203
10/22/14

If you like fantasy this is the place. In a matter of 2 hours I was able to find 56 profiles that were manufactured by the agency or their affiliates. The text of 2 profiles were identical except for two words. The only difference were the pictures and the summary information such as height, weight, etc. In the other profiles the paragraphs from 2 or more other profiles were combined to create the "new" profile. The bottom line on profiles is simply most are manufactured by the affiliates.

Security is a joke. The agency staff have access to the ladies' account. At anytime agency personnel can use a lady's account to chat or send letters. In fact you can receive up to 10 "letters of introduction" from ladies each day. These are copies of letters the ladies have authored for another man. They change the name and send it to you. The lady has no idea you have received the letter unless you reply to her.

Next comes the video chat deception. The feed is supposed to be live. This is not always true. In one live feed, at 20 minutes past midnight in the Ukraine, had full sunshine visible in the window behind the woman. I have had video suddenly die because the recording ended.

I tried the phone option to one lady. I received confirmation, but at the appointed time the lady was not there. After several excuses and resetting the time I was supposedly connected to the lady. It only took a few questions to tell that it was an imposter. She could not tell me her brother's name. The imposter then started speaking Russian and the moderator explained the lady could not continue the call. It took weeks, but my credits were refunded, but again the bottom lines is that these people will defraud you if you don't catch them.

On two occasions I made travel plans to go to the Ukraine. The lady was excited, offered to pick me up at the airport, find an apartment I could rent, etc. In both cases the lady and her profile disappeared. No goodbye letter, just gone. Her profile erased from the system.

Now for regular chat. They will always take one credit and try for 2 if you are not fast enough to kill the chat window. Here is how it goes. You received a chat request. You decide to respond, after some time, but always less than a minute, you will get a emoticon supposedly from the lady or maybe just a simple hello. These do not come from the lady they are computer generated to keep the chat session alive in order to take credits from you while the lady comes to the computer, if she ever shows up. I allowed a chat to go 7 minutes with not one word from the lady. You are charged by the minute regardless of the lady says nothing. Next if you enter you response and then end the chat. You may then get a complaint from the lady asking why you end the chat. If you continue the chat and stay on longer, say a couple of minutes, you will have no reply from the lady. As soon as you leave the chat you will get message something like "where dud you go?" or "why did you leave?". The bottom line is they rip your credits off by keeping you in the chat. I have also had artificial intelligence chats; no lady at all just simulated conversation with the Anastasia computers. The AI breaks if you ask something like "who invaded England in 1066" On another occasion the chat was coming faster than I could read it and it became nonsense; strings of emoticons and gibberish sentences. Another ting to watch, if you have multiple tabs of windows open to the site you must quickly kill the chat popup window in each tab or the site will continue to bill you for the chat.

How about online ladies. Track some of ones that are online after 10 p.m. You will find that many of these ladies are online 24 hours a day for several days in a row. Then ask yourself, do teachers, accountants, stylists, and any woman with a responsible job going to be online after midnight when they have to work the next day?

If you want to use this site as entertainment, and pay dearly for the fantasy, then this is your choice. If you are seriously looking for a relationship you are on mission impossible with this site. There are some legitimate ladies here, but the site is designed to steer you to the fake profiles. But why use this site with so much social media available? It is not hard to find east European ladies on Facebook. I found that if a lady is truly who she says she is, she can even find you on Facebook.

Tip for consumers: If something seems not quite right, you are probably correct. drop that lady and keep looking. Do not feel bad about leaving a beautiful fraud.

derrickt4
10/22/14

AnastasiaDate did such a good job uniting Galina and me. The connection between us was almost immediate. I can only say thank you.

bryanw18
10/21/14

I would like to thank you for helping find the woman of my dreams through Anastasia. I was very skeptical at the beginning, but you never know if you don't try right? and there she was, love at first sight sort of speak instinctively. I knew Tamara was the one and I decided to contact her, well I thank god my instincts were right. We exchange a couple of emails and video chats and knew we were meant for another. Since that day forward our relationship blossomed and the rest is history. We thank you AnastasiaDate for bringing us together. And for all the members in this website all...I can say is be patient and optimistic and you too will find your true love.

robertn44
10/20/14

I really hate to leave a one star, because it does seem like a nice site. However the site is based 100% on fraud. The girls are paid to chat, probably at least 99% of them. The other 1% still get chances for prizes and such. I actually went to Ukraine to visit a girl that I met on the site, and she was completely different. She almost didn't want to meet me at all for the first time. This was after spending hundreds of dollars chatting with her, and her saying that she couldn't wait to meet me and was serious about getting married, etc. While in Ukraine I saw a large banner ad stating that girls could win a CAR just by chatting on the site. The site is brutally expensive and almost all girls will say that they really like you and want to keep chatting for as long as possible. However if you contact any of them on a different free site, like vkontakte.ru (The Russian version of Facebook), the same girls that said they love you will invariably not respond.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM ANASTASIADATE.com Unless you just want to blow money on girls that are NOT interested in a serious relationship and get PAID to chat.

torbens
10/20/14

I am from Denmark. I had few love affairs previously but want try a girl with a completely different culture and country. Signed up on AnastasiaDate. This site is really well-known.

fredv9
10/19/14

I met Alina on Anastasiadate during my second visit on this site. She intrigued me from her first message to me. I decided to continue our first conversation, and here we are…we are planning a wedding very very soon and thinking about having it on an island. Grateful to this service for such beautiful gift.

mikem213
10/19/14

Come on people already! that site only exist to steal your money away for nothing in return. I posted two different profiles. One with an much less than average looking picture of a man and another with one with a good looking man on it. Both of them received the same emails from the same women. At that point, if you still want to spend your money for nothing, then you are truly hopeless.

As for the 5 stars ratings in here, clearly they come from paid employees of theirs or extremely delusional men who are already on a hook.

For some people, the only way to learn anything is for them to realize the hard way they got scammed big time.

Tip for consumers: I can understand that many men are hoping to find love but seriously, if you are fat, out of shape or even over 45 and young models claim they want to be with you and you buy it, you deserved to be scammed by them. Try to get back in shape and I promise you that you will have success close to home.

alanl34
10/18/14

I used to be on many dating sites but eventually stopped on Anastasia for few reasons: first they have a world known name, second they are very easy and comfortable to use from any device, and finally their girls are doubtless beautiful. Not free of course but guys always pay:))

rickz1
10/18/14

i'm a 45 year old divorced male.i came across anastasiadate by accident so I thought I would try it.i started to get 100 or more messages a day.i chatted with a lot of women and verified who I was talking to through cam or phone calls.there are a lot of beautiful women on the site but a lot of normal women as well.i asked many women why they were here.just about everyone said the same thing.alot of the men are just plain drunks,they treat the women very badly.the life expectancy of a male is 61 years old,and a lot are fascinated with western culture.one day I started getting messages from asiandate.I had no idea that the sites were connected.again I received a massive amount of messages.i noticed a lot were in the early twenties.so I asked them why they were their.many women are looking for marriage because they marry young.one said that being 26 and not married just plain awful.asian ladies want men wayyy older than them.a mature male to marry is important to them,they also said that marrying a western man appeals to them.i guess to sum it up a lot of women are there using the site for what it is meant for.the women on there are background checked and have to confirm who they are by providing documents.i think the site is great and genuine on what it is used for.you are always going to have the people whom think everything online is a scam or fraud...........................................................................great site overall.i rank it 9.5/10.....r.w.

derekh22
10/18/14

I joined Anastasia in March 2014, before I joined I read as many reviews as I could, some very positive some very negative. From these I formed my own opinions and I am glad that I made the right decision to join. I have met my future partner here and I am thankful for this and pleased that I made the right decision. I have had the opportunity to chat to thousands of very beautiful women, and have enjoyed every minute. The Ladies from the Ukraine have a far better view on life and values than Western women. They are positive, knowledgeable and show maturity far beyond their age. Of course the photos are professional and so they should be, but everyone that I spoke to or corresponded with readily supplied natural photos, they are proud too. I would further add, do not be afraid of age differences, all that I have spoken with, very openly state that they do not want a young, buck, they all see their future with an older, more mature and stable person, so enjoy your life it is as precious to them as it is to you! Like everything in life there are always bad apples in every barrel, they are not too difficult to spot and Anastasia take every effort to remove them. Always use your own common sense; if you are in doubt of something then you are probably correct. It is far easier to say yes or no or walk away on the internet.
I have had reason to use their help line on two occasions, one for a technical video link problem (my computer) and one to query a promotional item. On both occasions I received very prompt and helpful service and advice. Excellent; that is the function of a helpline.
Yes; there is a cost involved in using this site, it can be expensive, when you look it is no more expensive than any other, you know what you pay for, nothing hidden as other sites do. I have used the video links and they far exceed other sites that I have used. Good sized screen to view and I will say it adds so much more to the experience! On another dating site I got a video screen of just 3 cm X 2 cm (roughly 1 inch) I could not see and at exactly the same cost as this site, absolutely no comparison.
I will add the following, this is not a shill posting, and I am nothing to do with Anastasia or any of its associated companies. This is my honest opinion and I am entitled to that.

Derek

Tip for consumers: Use your own judgement, read reviews, balance good and bad and make your decision. There are so many beautiful ladies; therefore it is easy to spend more than you planned. Wages are very low compared to ours, but their country and people are well adapted to this. Always check and make sure your ladies are sincere, it is not too hard. Never respond to any requests for money. I have never been asked for any, the one time I offered (for a very good reason) I was rebuked quite sternly. Genuine peopl

martinw23
10/17/14

I just want to say thanks to this site. I found my wife Katerina here.
We are living in US now and build happy family life..
To all members don't give up to find your true love. This is the best site.

stevew103
10/16/14

I even don’t know how to describe my enormous THANX!! to this site.
These guys are doing such a great job! Connecting hearts and souls from all over the world is not so easy, I think!
Mine was given to Ukraine:)
My wife is from Ternopil. Nadia, my precious is the best and everything I have in this life!

lukeo4
10/16/14

I read so many reviews about Anastasiadate, yes, some were very negative, but I decided to give it a try. Signed up, looked through profiles and started exchanging letters. After long video chats, letters back and forth with Yulya, I suggested that I visit her. She arranged an apartment in her home town for me to rent. That first visit was just for four days, but I actually proposed and she accepted on the last day of my stay. We kept corresponding, I visited her again a few months later, I started the process of getting her a visa, and she moved to the US and we got married not long after that.
I think she was excited and flattered that an impressive foreigner was interested in her. I think the chemistry was there. I think Russian women (and probably women in any post-Soviet country) value the prospect of marriage much more highly than American women. This last one may surprise you: I don't think she was happy about leaving Russia. She would have preferred for me to move there.
We've been married for ten years and have two kids.

lloydb24
10/15/14

AnastasiaDate has given me a chance not only to get a soul mate but also a girl with a different nationality. When I decided to try online dating I was a bit worried because of all the scam stories we hear, but to relieve myself of the stress I had to give it a trial I really thank God because I think am blessed more than even expected with a daughter and a soul mate, all thanks to this site.

colleenc9
10/14/14

I put 10 pictures into my AnstasiaDate’s profile, and 9 of 10 were with my best friend my puppy Ricardo. I consider because of that I got 2-5 massages from the most gorgeous girls here every day. And once I put my attention to Christina’s profile. We found each other through our love of our dogs. So my advice to everybody is try to be real and tell in your profile who you are and what you really like. You will find someone who will share your love to smth or smb.

andrewn18
10/11/14

Was emailing a girl on this site, then when looking a little closer at her pictures noticed she was wearing a wedding ring! I think that kinda sums up what the site is all about.

Tip for consumers: Check that she's not wearing a wedding ring maybe?

leea50
10/9/14

Check out youtube video of Marina Mayer (Anastasia ID: 1649599) and her boyfriend Viktor going to Barcelona on an agency paid for trip. She lies to western men and Anastasia Date.com buys this single lady and her longterm boyfriend a vacation at customer expense.

go here on youtueb to see other videos this Anastasia Date fraud has done "Виктор Бельский"

Tip for consumers: Anastasia Date is a fraud. The girls get prize trips for lying to paying customers, and then when you do show up in their city, they are sick, or had to travel for sick relatives, or some other excuse. The girls get prizes for online fraud, and no insinuative to actually show up for a date like they say they want.

bertl7
10/7/14

This site is a crooked one ! Girls are real but only here to make you talk and pay. Please check on the net other customers' views and opinions and you'll understand you'll only lose your money there. It's a shame such sites exist without any control or legal pursue. I'll write to my government agency concerned with such crooked behaviors and also the ukrainian embassy.

mikek76
10/4/14

I have just finished chatting to a wonderful girl with whom I have already spent several hours. I am as much in love as anybody could be without actually meeting face to face! I have also spoken to a couple of others (one who asked me to send her £400 for her passport and visa costs!), but she has become the one who I'm dedicating myself to.
However, you should all know that with Anastasia, you pay for everything! The first e-mail is free but all subsequent letters will cost you ten credits. Thus far, I have spent more than £700 - over 1,000 USD - and I still can't pass on my personal contact details and she won't give me hers! I work in a call center so I'm a long way from being the rich client Anastasia wants!
I wrote to their customer service just asking advice and her agency phoned her to complain!
I have read a lot of the comments on here before deciding to add my opinion; has anyone noticed the bad English of some of the positive comments? Smells dodgy to me!
I might have to wake up a little. True to say, most of the girls are simply stunning but, honestly, a gorgeous 18 year who fancies me? Okay, I'm not bad but I'm approaching the half-century! Even I'm not that vain! "My" lady is 32 so there's still a hell of an age gap!
(Overall rating I wanted to give 3 and a half)

Tip for consumers: Check your bank balance before clicking on "add credits"

paulk76
10/3/14

I become a member with AnastasiaDate a few months ago and actually I did not ever believe I could find her here. I wanted to find an ideal woman but I think I found much more than that. There is no doubt that Lisa is the woman I hope I can come to spend the rest of my life with.

toddp12
10/2/14

I love that site. It has such a long history. More than 10 years! Amazing. It proves, they do have a good reputation!
Nice!!

leob44
10/2/14

I fulfilled my desire to meet the most beautiful, most intriguing Russian Ladies. I am from Germany and consider this site is completely suitable for those who want to explore the boundless possibilities of international dating. Hit it off with sincere and openhearted women from Russia and Ukraine using an innovative and luxurious dating site.
I enjoy Anastasia.

olgaa2
10/1/14

Men think they are talking to the woman in the pictures when really it is the mother or grandmother or anyone in the family (sometimes multiple family members at one time) who has time to sit and chat all day and write letters. They get a percentage of the cost to chat and write letters and if their pictures and videos are viewed. Why do you think they say the things they do so you will keep coming back. Come on, if you have been chatting with a woman on a regular basis for several months and she was really in love with you and wanted to spend the rest of her life with you here in the US, don't you think she would eventually give you her personal email or even phone number. They make a living off of this site and it is so sad and pitiful and egotistical for an 58 year old man to really believe that any woman under the age of 40 would want to be intimate with you "DAD". Keep giving them your money, grandma loves chatting with you every day!

paulj55
10/1/14

Thanks to this site found my second wife.
We just got married and are coming to our first travelling together.
I am the happiest person in the world!!

prestont11
9/30/14

It is so important to know that someone is taking care about you more than just friends!
Need a good girl. I know it’s very hard to find someone so sincere and heart-opened.
Not losing hope!

oscart14
9/29/14

C’est un vrai désire d’être heureux! Quand j’étais petit, mes parents étaient toujours ensemble et ils ont eu toujours les sourires dans leurs visages.
Je veux continuer le travail de mes proches. Je veux avoir une famille..les enfants et la maison plein de rire.
J’espère toutes mes pensées se réalisent!!!

warrene5
Veteran Reviewer
9/29/14

Again! Don't listen to ALL the 5 star we-love-it " Shill/Fake account reviews."
(This website has some of the highest rates of Fake accounts postings EVERY DAY!).

Buyer Beware: There ARE far to many SCAMS involving Russian dating sites!
(and anastasiadate.com is one of the worst offenders.)

Everything is suspicious about "anastasiadate.com" including the HUGE amount of votes on everyone's posts here! Like 500 plus already?? ( and even on the bad reviews? Sounds like bots hyping the ratings)

MORE info here about these dating scams and scam sites!!:

ripoffreports:

scamexposure.com

STILL MORE sites warning its a scam!
http://www.stop-scammers.com/browseall.asp (check your scam lady here. List:8,596 scammers)

Russian dating scam, exposed here:
----------------

Tip for consumers: Just look at huge amount of FAKE ACCOUNTS here, often with only one posted rating. A 5 star we love it review!! SO FAKE!

chriss201
9/29/14

Thanks to AnastasiaDate I found the light of my life. We were so happy just being together, regardless of what we were doing. The service was very helpful in my search. So I could say just good words about AnastasiaDate.Com.

alanp42
9/28/14

I think people should not expect the immediate success on various dating sites. Keep expectations low; it can take a while to find a perfect girl. You have to be patient and just enjoy the process especially when it comes about such site as AnastasiaDate. They provide you with thousands of charming girls, just catch your ideal girl.

peteb23
9/26/14

I am not too sure why some people give Anastasia site bad comments, it does exactly what it says it will do...allow you to meet Russian or Ukrainian girls you otherwise never would have met. I believe that it is the premiere dating website purely because it has such a large number of people to sort through. I also like the quality of the girls on the site. And I am looking forward to meet my girl on it.

hughe8
9/25/14

I found these guys have anti-scam policy. I’ve read this document and must say I do believe them!
I’ve read so many comments about this service..and now I want to try my luck.
Strange to hear that from a man, but I must admit, I do believe in “love at first sight”.. It might happen with each other. You don’t know where? why? and when? ..It just happens..
So I am really ready for that lucky chance. ;)

henryp22
9/25/14

There are things that seem to be not perfect - I mean it is not free. But if you have money .. go for it. At least it’s not scam.
Also my favourite service from AnastasiaDate is their mobile dating app. All in all my advice - try it and make your own conclusions. Thumbs up.

markh124
9/24/14

I am so angry! I didn’t plan to write review, but as I have read those comments and complaints I want to say that they are wrong. THIS SITE is not A SCAM! They are regular dating service.
It seems like somebody paid those people to write bad things about those who are popular. They do really do a great job!

stephant4
9/24/14

I joined AnasatasiaDate about four month ago, after a very bad break-up with an American girl. After some considerations I decided to give it a try, just out of curiosity.
After about a month or so, I was asked to chat by a young woman named Marina from Ukraine. I still remember my first impression of how different are Ukrainian girls from American ones. They are for sure my type of women. We are still communicating.. Planning to be closer to each other.
If you are searching for new cultural matches, Anastasia is definitely a place you should check out. I had all kinds of doubts about online dating sites in the beginning, but you could be lucky as I were.

nickb58
9/23/14

It is really so easy to believe that you are happy.
Anastasiadate has perfect girl’s location. Ukraine opened for me her arms during such situation I understand these people and really wanna be the part of it..

keving49
9/22/14

I do really believe we get what we desire to. I’m trying to be good with people, especially with girls. I think, my gift is my wife now!
Anna is really my creature. I was dreaming about her all my life!
We have all our life to enjoy every second of each other!
THANKX!

jamesl94
9/21/14

“When God gives you opportunities, you just can’t miss them!”.. that’s my mom, who always reminds me this.
When I first saw this website..I understood this is it! I’ll have to try it!
I even didn’t look for any relations.. so we will see where my Lord is leading me!

jonathans40
9/20/14

I want to say Thank You people who are working on this site to make it almost perfect!
What a long history it has! I was impressed by their stories about romance tour, so when I’ll meet my girl here(I guess I might be very soon), I should definitely go and try it on my own!

peterp58
9/20/14

hello ,i have been on anastsiadate and sister sites russianbrides.com for over 8 years ,i have been to ukraine twice,
yes woman are real and you will meet,
but the woman are payed
,its not lie its truth and it comes from the ladies them self,
it is a job they dont have much money here and i understand why they do,
but guys like me just lose your money and your dream,
they will make you take them shopping and to cafes
,they get use to having money,
yes of couse there are ladys on there that want a man a stabble life,but the numbers are small,
some times you wont be even speaking to the lady i the photo,as i know,i was with one in city and i saw her on chat ,so i spoke with this person,but the real lady was beside me ????this is a very evil site to take money from people,
of couse many men on there will chat all maybe be even married,its just a dream all turn on for them,
so there is good and bad on both sides,
but love is a risk,
for a site that makes so much money there service to answer letters is really bad,
im happy to here from you and your story,at the moment im seeing a beautiful woman ,but i dont trust her ,even as i wait for her in my appartment she is at work chatting with men and meeting them )))) what a joke

emmetm18
9/20/14

If this site was really honest would it offer fake profiles? Why Did I receive a letter from a married woman?
What is more she has 2 children – boys 6 and 8 years old, but her profile says that she has no children.
If you do not believe, please compare her profile on AnastasiaDate ID: 1752387
to her profile on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/id184454010
Fake, scam and deceit.

mikec128
9/20/14

Ukraine is now talked about news and web worldwide. It has become interesting for me to get acquainted with the girls from Ukraine and along with other things to talk about the politics.
I found such girl on AnastasiaDate. She is a from Ukrainian city Lviv and she criticises the other country all the time. We also talk about our hobby(we both love dogs) and I feel really happy.

robinm49
9/19/14

I am so happy right now!
We don’t need all those money, expensive cars or clothes.. all we need is love!
When you find you real soulmate, everything is important about this person. That’s why I am coming to Ukraine to see my future wife’s relatives.
Now I know why was upset all this time. I was lonely! Now I am not! I have my sunny Nadia!

jackn29
9/19/14

I am American but I was looking for Russian or Ukrainian wife. Nevertheless, I stopped, you will ask why - I will explain. The whole world knows about scamming abilities of Russian dating sites. They are excellent at what they are doing and even reasonable guys can be easily led down the garden path by angel faces and sweet words and of course excellent service.
Meeting a real Russian girl on dating sites is very difficult, needs a lot of time and money and resembles walking on a mine field
AnastasiaDate is the paradise for scam and deceit.

rudim1
9/19/14

I am Australian but only looking for russian or ukrainian wife. You will ask why - I will explain. The whole world knows about beauty and femininity of russian women. They are excellent housekeepers, loving mothers and devoted wives. They always are charming and sexual, always get "A" marks for their looks and not so emancipated like western women.
Meeting with a Russian girl, a man gets what he has never seen before, a real Slavic care and devotion about her man. He is surrounded by attention and care, love and tenderness. What else can you dream of in this world?
AnastasiaDate is the paradise with many slavic girls to choose from.

andym57
9/18/14

I admit that some guys could have found a woman to love by the online dating sites. Yes, you can meet a genuine profile of a girl wanting to get married .. It may happen in real life as well.
However a lot of men were unlucky on Anastasia. The percentage of success stories is minimal. Most of honest family oriented men remains deceived and robbed of money.

tonyw36
9/18/14

I admit that some guys could have been cheated by the online dating sites. Yes, you can meet fake profile or a money hunting girl .. It may happen in real life as well.
However I was lucky on Anastasia. Veronika was one of the girls I was chatting with. We could hold our conversation for hours. Should I say to you that we are happily married at the moment)

drewa6
9/17/14

Alena and I have been completely happy from the moment we read each other’s profiles on Anastasiadate.com. We are grateful for a chance to meet someone safely online. Thanks so much for all services.

johnh252
9/17/14

I love russian girls. Honestly. They always look great, dressed up, nice heels… it is so different from American ladies. Anastasia discovered many amazing things to me and I keep up my membership on this site.

elliotg7
9/16/14

I don’t know what is going on with me!
I can’t let her go. My girl’s name is Tamara. I saw her and definitely it was the love from the first sight. I am planning this romance tour, because tried already video chat and it’s not enough for me!
Probably I’m gonna marry her!

peterh79
9/16/14

Waste of time and money. I chatted with a few girls here for a year. One I chatted with for several months, and spent a lot of money in credits talking with her. I then started reading negative reviews and was advised to check social media such as vk, facebook etc. After I did this, I started to ask her to accept my friend request (after I found her). She said she would and never did. This went on for a while. I noticed suspicious pics of her with another guy, who she claimed was her cousin (note: her relationship status was concealed, though in search showed :in love). I spoke with her less, tested waters, came back, she always said same things. Then over 2 weeks she posted pics of hens night and then wedding and changed relationship status to engaged then married. The 'cousin' was her bf.

I reported this to the site. They investigated and then suspended her account, and refunded my credits. But that is it. No sorry, here is something extra because you got screwed on our site. And they refuse to refund the money, even though I would not have bought the credits if not for her.

This is a site that I believe has some legit girls, but a lot of scammers. I honestly think the gains are not worth the risk, especially for the price they charge on everything. Keep you money, go to another site, and avoid these honourless woman of these countries. If they are prepared to mess with someones heart for a little money, they are honourless and deserve non of our time.

13 Photos for AnastasiaDate