US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

leslieb36

I would pay what I paid to them again if I need to because it was the best spent money ever. (in 107 reviews)

chuckj6

The girls are real and they are even more beautiful in person. (in 123 reviews)

ryanr34

And the women I've talked to and met are really as beautiful as on their photos ;) (in 109 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sr163
6/27/15

Been a member and used the service.

I can tell and also by all evidence shown, by others also.

Sadly its a scam.

For most of the girls its just a job, working, getting paid commissions for mens letters and chats and video chats etc...

Most of the girls on the site has local boyfriends and some is married and have kids etc...

Sometimes this can be verified by some of the girls info listed on their social media sites... Etc.

More info see about Anastasiadate also warnings about many other scams:

Also shown better more honest places to get a girl Online etc.

Thanks.

Tip for consumers: More info see about Anastasiadate also warnings about many other scams:

Also shown better more honest places to get a girl Online etc.

Thanks.

tv22
6/13/15

Twenty years ago, scammers from Russia and Ukraine would send unsolicited emails and then then ask for money wire transfers for any concocted reason. Some still exist today but the new way of vacuuming money from men's wallets is to use marriage agencies. Young, attractive women who already have boyfriends go to their "9-to-5" job at the marriage agency with the only goal of making money. The more they can get you to chat, the more money they make. Western men view such women as scammers but because so many women are involved with this "job", it has become a legitimate profession. They are called "pro-daters". Women who just want your money and nothing else. How do you know if you are talking to a pro-dater? The answer is that you never really can tell over the Internet. There are a couple of things you can do though. 1.) do a reverse photo (image) search using Yandex or Google. This will likely show other accounts that she has. Attractive women tend to splat the Internet with their photos. In many cases, you will find out interesting information. There was one woman on the Anastasia Date web site that had several recent photos of her with her boyfriend on another account. Did she think I would do a reverse search? Obviously not. That is why you need to do some homework. If there are no matches/results from doing a reverse image search then there is not much to conclude except that there is a real possibility that you are talking to a man writing behind some woman's photos. 2.) Follow the suggestion someone else made about telling her you are already in the country and you want to meet her. If she gives excuses, then she is probably a pro-dater. 3.) get her full name and hire a local detective agency to do a background check on her. It will be worth the money. Do it sooner rather than later! I know most men are not going to take the time to do their homework and that is the main reason why they get scammed.

oliar
6/2/15

Well, there is some way how this girls fool you.
If you don't want to read, just listen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p103WzTMMEM
Mostly time agencies fool foreigners, but in some cases girls also suffer. How they do this?

1. All letters go from their post. And you pay for every letter. Some ukrainian girls don't know language and they need interpreter to write a letter. They can write one thing, but translator can add something from herself - to push you write more and more letters, and of course to pay more and more money to agency.

2. You want to give a gift for you girl. Mostly times foreigners don't know real price and websites where they can order some flowers, jewelery or certificate to SPA-salon. They ask agency about it. If agency has 10-15% of rent - it's normal. But a lot of time they have 200-300% of rent, because foreignres mostly time don't know price.
Also there is a situation, when they deal with dirls, take picture with some gift, but in real life just devide money what you pay them.

3. Woman, that you are speak with, can be man. One 50years old owner of agencies confess, that very often he send letters from himself to other man from the name of woman. Sometimes there are not enough girls for speaking with candidates, so they hire boy. They also speak with you, ask you about money and when you ask for meeting, he refuse and tell that find other candidate...

4. The most dangerous place is Odessa. It's like capital of ukrainian bride, which mostly time wants only money from you.

thomasp43
5/31/15

I used to be a sceptic about online dating but it turns out that it can work if you happen to come across the right person. I found myself someone from AnastasiaDate and we've been actually dating for months now. I even moved because of her.

juano13
5/30/15

I join anetesidate and I Stard to sent mail after mail I would put my email so girl can email me and here I find out from some girls there the they will block you from any information the you could contac girl because there goal is to make us much money as possible from you 'you can't sent phone number they will erase any time tipe off conation you send to contact girl is very difficult to get to know this girl I join and it was costing me one hundred dollar s day chat with 2 girls please before you join know all this before you sight up I hope this info is helpful .,

albernesg
5/30/15

I just talked with one of the girls, who are writing me so mayn hot letters.
She did not know the site, neither the letters she wrote to me. The photos were done in a photo shoot a month ago by Alya Minibaeva http://alya-minibaeva.com/ , where she signed a contract, that she can use the photos and portfolio of her. Alya told her, that she will ask her for permission, if they put the photos on a site, she didn't, and ahe just put.
Alya Minibaeva has a very good reputation as photographer in Prague, maybe it is time, to get her in a scandal!

manueled
5/27/15

you are the worst scam I ever seen , fake videos , 3 people having same video at same time , I know it happen to me
chat video with same
exact girl , ha ha ha

Tip for consumers: don't use this site , is big scam and they hide in Australia and bahama adress

patrickm94
5/19/15

I'd say this one is a bit above average. Great concentration of Eastern-European women

erns200
5/19/15

To “This by far is the safest site for guy to find someone...” , “With all the honesty I can portray in this world my...” “You never know until you try” , “I was somewhat skeptical about this site having read...” , “I have met some very beautiful women on this site” , and everyone else…

I just returned from a 3 week visit to Ukraine, it is a Great place to visit, relax, and explore.  I spent the May Holidays in Odessa with friends, and traveled to Kharkov, and Kiev as well.  The local currency is the UAH, Today it is worth half the value from past years, So for americans, it is a great exchange rate at better than 21 to one.  The UAH for locals is terrible, because Ukraine citizen only earn half of what they need during this poor economy.

I would encourage anyone who uses these Dating sites to stop spending your hard earned money buying Credits, sending letters, and answering Chat requests.  If you really want to meet a Beautiful Ukraine woman, go to Ukraine.  Airfare purchased in advance can cost as little as $850 - $950.00 round trip, Hotels and apartments average about $24 - $55.00 USD per day, and expenses are cheap.  The average cab ride should only be about $120 UAH which is only $6.00 USD to most destinations, just a few more UAH from the airport.  When you are in Kiev just Dial ( 310 ) from a local (+380 ) Ukraine cell phone, and a Taxi service will call you right back, give them ( or have someone close by give the taxi service your current pick up location and destination address ).  The Taxi service will text you the Drivers Vehicle type, make and color, the license plate, and sometimes the drivers name and number, but most important, they will also text you the exact Cab fare for the ride.  Taxi cabs at the airport will charge you as much as humanly possible, usually 2 to 4 times more, taxis are not metered or regulated.  If you are in a different city, just ask a local for the Taxi service phone number, Do Not Ask Hotels, concierge or restaurants for a Taxi, because they will all refer you to a Taxi that charges and pays commissions.

In Ukraine, everyone will charge you (the tourist ) more for everything, it is a way of life.  Everything is commission based, especially Hotels and restaurants, so don’t expect a friendly smile and helpful assist to be cheaper.

Back to my main point, Not All Dating sites are a scam, they are just a portal to Millions of scammers who become opportunists.  I have used AnastasiaDate.com and I have attended 2 amazing Socials.  They do not offer socials anymore because of the Russian conflict there.  I learned that the Letters, Credits and Chat are the biggest waste of money!  The tour was expensive, but it was a great first hand learning experience, maybe the Best Vacation I have ever experienced.  My second visit to Ukraine was 10 times cheaper because I booked everything myself, and I only paid AnastasiaDate for the Social mixer that I attended.  In a Nutshell, the socials were at Nightclubs, or in a Park/ Spa setting and the ratio was roughly 7 women to every guy.  The numbers were Great, the women were out for a good time, and open to talk ( not Chat for credits).

Attending a Social is 100 times better than sitting at your computer keyboard !!!

Ukraine women come from many different local cities, Oblast, and suburbs to attend these socials, it is rather amazing.  AnastasiaDate provides FREE interpreters during the 5-6 hour mixers, the Interpreters are usually young College Students or Agency Interpreters.  During the Socials, AnastasiaDate provides Great resources to protect its paying clients, after the Socials, it is more every man for themselves, and every interpreter for herself.

If there is just one lesson learned here, it is this…  find your self just one Trustworthy, Honest interpreter that you know that you can trust.  During the Socials these interpreters are bound by Agency Rules, but after the mixer they can openly and Honestly tell you the truth behind the partner Agencies ( there are hundreds of local agencies ).  Anastasia has no control or oversight over all the many agencies across Russia and Ukraine.  If the interpreter is Honest with you, you will quickly learn some painful truths about the Dating Business in Ukraine.

A good interpreter is worth her weight in Gold, she will not only interpret conversations for you, but she will steer you clear of Gold Diggers, (remember you don’t speak Ukraine or Russian ).  A good interpreter will protect your wallet, never allow any Cab Driver or Restaurant to over charge you a single penny, they will never ask you for gifts, or money ( other than the negotiated hourly rate - usually between $300-$400 UAH  -  $15-$20.00 per hour).  A Good interpreter will have your safety and best interest at hand, and also be a great tourist Guide.  Most important of all, A good interpreter will never abbreviate your words or meanings to rush a conversation, and will always tell you what is being said about you both directly and indirectly from all directions.

I have made some good friends in Ukraine, they always want to handle my apartment arrangements, and drive me around if they have time.  I know that I can leave luggage or Documents safely with them, and they value the friendship and communication.

Everyone in Ukraine will tell you that thousands of Ladies are serious about finding a Husband or boyfriend, but these are not the ladies that you are corresponding with.  The Ladies on the site are real, the professional Photo Shopped images are an effective hook.  In General, maybe half the ladies are serious in their search, but maybe 80% are also serious about making extra money.  Agencies advertise ALL the time (job interviews) for ladies to come in, have their pictures taken, post profiles, and make extra money Chatting with foreign member.  Again, Ladies get paid a percentage or a commission, sometimes a salary to log onto the web sites and attract attention in the form of Letters, Chat requests, and Gifts.

There are many single mothers in Ukraine who have been abandoned by their husband ( seeking younger girlfriends) or boyfriends, these ladies are forced to move back home with mom and dad.  There are many older Ukraine women who are tired of being alone, and have decided to pack up their life and move away with their future Husband.  There are many other free sites for meeting Foreign women, AnastasiaDate is just a Better one.  LISTEN TO A LOCAL Lady…   ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p103WzTMMEM )

ASK your self this question…  why would any young lady (20 -28 ) want to leave behind her Friends, family, relatives, and her way of life for someone that she has never met in real life?  Many Ukraine women live a comfortable life, it may not be a rich life, but it is a good simple life.  Many younger Ukraine women will honestly tell you…  Why would I leave my friends and family behind when I can just make this Free and Easy money from Foreign men who are happy to take me out for Dinners, buy me gifts, and give me money?  A few years ago I spoke to a lady who laughed and said that she never has to worry about money, because foreign men flow into Odessa like an ocean wave.   I was in Odessa in 2011 and you could see American and Foreign men everywhere, the restaurants were full of 3-way Dates, but that is not the case in 2015.  The internet opens the door to exploration of Dating sites to the Mass Millions…  Take my advise, Save your money.

Stop paying AnastasiaDate and other sites for communication that you can find in other sites for free.  Try Mamba or VK.  Use social Media, try Reverse Image by Google to see if you can make contact using a different doorway.  I get tired of hearing all the different excuses from many ladies…  Many ladies make excuses for everything if they are not serious to meet… many times the excuses start to appear after you have bought your plane ticket or after you have arrived in Ukraine.  Sometimes the ladies have no intention of every meeting.

A lady who is always on Chat, is a scammer, she is making her living by inviting you to chat with her.  A lady who works a job cannot be on Chat 4-8 hours a day.  WAKE UP… this is a red flag!!!   A letter that just simply repeats your last letter is another red Flag, and a letter that has no real content is just a waste of your money and time.

if a lady is at an Agency, her computer is sometimes recording her key strokes, so she must follow all the Agency rules when it comes down to exchanging contact info, but a Lady in her own home can send and receive phone numbers and other contact info.  The site has a way of blocking some specific info like email addresses and other recognizable tags.  Ladies sign an Agency agreement, and are told not to send and receive contact info, but I have received phone numbers and sent my personal local phone numbers with great success.  My last trip, I arranged 3 meetings with in 10 minutes without sending Letters, My number was forwarded to her interpreter, and the interpreter called me to set up the meeting.

I still have credits on AnastasiaDate from a previous purchase, but I always try to limit my conversations to 5 minutes or less and use the credits when I am in Ukraine.  If the lady is serious to meet, then it will happen, if she is just earning a living, she will hesitate and never meet with you.  I try to cut through ( I cut and paste conversations ) all the BS in 5 minutes or less.   if you do arrange a meeting, Never go Alone, Always take your own interpreter with you…  She will save you from wasting your time and money.  I have learned from many meetings that if she is too young, she is just going to try to scam you, plain and simple, it is just a way of life for this sort of opportunity.

check out youtube for yourself  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p103WzTMMEM    Ladies from Ukraine are just like ladies from anywhere else, just remember what the ladies in your area are like, the big difference is the Slavic ethnicity and strong family traditions.

danield68
5/17/15

I have visit anastasia date and pay, for about a year or more, and even the girls have told me they love me and adore me and want to be with me and and in my bed etc etc but I never get one number of a phone number or one letter of her email neither one!!!!!! in more than a year after paying and chatting, sending and receiving letters I don't have nothing!!!!!,, neither a street name of an address of some one, nothing!! just only a hole in my pocket
So COMPLETELY and obvious is a total SCAM!!!!! Beware!!!! sue the site gov?? close it !!!!!!!!

faridb
5/9/15

I was on Anastasia for more than one year, and I can tell you by 100% that it is SCAM Site ...
90% of women are there for work, specially beautiful ones, after long time being scammed finally girls who chat with me felt guilty and told me plz leave this site and don't waste your money here, there is nothing you can find here,

Now I am broke and write this for those who are still victims, plz don't waste your time, all the beautiful ones you see are workers on the site, try to find your love on real life, they are there only for chat and get paid for, there is no magic there, just Scamming :(

I didn't say by to site for just they told me that, because of all suspicious things i saw,

Different girls with different attitude keep you on chat, and build lot of lie, you can chat with them with any age and any account and any look, they just need your money ...

No Feedback, all are fake, there are exception, you probably see two old person or just ordinary ones find their Soulmate, you can find those kind in free sites and also many other sites ...

If you want to check, just don't go to Ukraine, tell them that you are in Ukraine and want to meet, see how they run away and come up with excuses,

Big SCAM way is that they say we need to communicate, but that is best way to fraud you and take your money, finally they come up with excuse and leave you borke,

Anastasia just need you to try it for a few times and that at least make 100 dollar out of your pocket, so every year millions of people visit site, if any pay average 50 dollar it will be almost 100 millions of dollar, that's enough income for the site, don't try it plz !!

Sorry I hurt your feelings :(((

bobs156
5/7/15

The girls are not real.

mitchh19
5/6/15

Well what can I say. I read all the reviews on this site. And I still foolishly decided to try it. At first I thought I had beaten the odds and had found the right women, but after 6 months of communication on and off the site and one trip to Ukraine I have discovered through VK that the lady I had fallen for was indeed engaged. When I approached the site about it they "investigated" the incident only to tell me everything was great and she had mentioned how that VK page had been hacked by an ex boyfriend. Yet the page is still very active and of course she remains on Anastasia even after she says I'm the only one she talks to...despite me closing my account a while back. As the classic saying goes, you play with fire and you will eventually get burnt. PLEASE do not throw your money away on this site. (The ladies ID on Anastasia is 1701698 for those of you wondering)

roberts238
5/5/15

AnastasiaDate.com is really one of the better "Russian Dating Sites". It might not be as good and effordable as RussianGirls4u.com, but sure is better than 90% of all other "Mail Order Bride" dating sites.

I see many negative reviews and disappointing customers. But often men expect miracles from such a sites. As well, I see many positive reviews. Well, usually the ruth lies in between. AnastiasiaDate.com is a place to try out.

arthurr21
5/4/15

There are so many dating sites to pick from. I like this one because I'm looking to date women from a specific region and this portal makes it so much easier for me.

natashag6
5/4/15

I have one friend who use this site and he said that it's a scam. Those girls are fakes. He was very dissapointed ... but then I advice him this site https://kovla.com/datings/us/plano/ and finally he had found his beloved and soon he get married=) I am so happy for him=)

robm62
4/24/15

I write this review totally for the safety of 'real' men.
I have used the service, wouldn't allow myself to be sucked in for much money, call me pragmatic or realistic, money is 'not' my issue...being a 'sucker' is just not me.
I 'met' a nice woman: 31, divorced, 2 children, Ukrainian, etc. (actually, I met another woman, too, an 18 year old girl, but being nearly 50, she could not possibly relate to me or life in general...I mean who can at that age? But, "Aliona," if she exists, was quite nice.)
'She,' "Olga" runs a beauty/message shop in Kiev, only by a fancier name. I located "Olga" on vk.com (Russo-Slavic world equivalent of Facebook). She was not real. I have a real friend, Alicia (18, a very beautiful blonde, vivacious girl and a platonic friend. One whom I did meet on Facebook). I assisted her through her English exams. She is a real Ukrainian woman: nice, considerate...just a normal girl. She has nearly 300 vk friends, and she's not the most outgoing girl...just real and friendly.
"Olga" the beautician has 28 vk 'friends,' (and last posted in early January--it's now April) now she is supposed to have her own shop (hence a need for all available publicity). I emailed her both through "Anastasia International" and vk.com. She 'replied' through "Anastasia" whether I contacted her by it or vk.com...remember, they are paid.
'She' did get REAL when I brought up Ukrainian law enforcement. Being former law enforcement myself, I was able to find the proper 'local' law enforcement agency, a branch of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, called the MVS (I am not going to comment on this police force out of professional courtesy, but they ARE the official national police force of the Ukraine).
"Olga" disappeared from vk.com, just after our last 'contact,' she didn't want to talk on vk.com of course--it's free. I spoke with a 'manager' at "Anastasiadate.com" and he said that contact off of their site was completely at the discretion of the parties involved...'they' didn't prohibit or discourage it.
Anastasia International was set up by a Ukrainian couple, and until they sold the business a few years ago, to a "private investor," (who now has a website which pulls in over 100 million US dollars per year, and is growing) seems to have been a totally legit site, doing 'everything' it claimed: creating friendships/relationships between Western men and 'mainly' Ukrainian women (real women...Ukrainian women are truly more considerate and family oriented, in general, than Western women, it's simply cultural).
An historical side bar, the Crimea (eastern Ukraine) was 'taken over' by pro-Russian forces over a year ago...Ukrainian women DO want to move to the West...It's called reality and personal survival...a few things, which as an historian, I greatly understand and respect.
Final analysis, the site NOW is mainly a scam to separate 'nice' men from their money, through the agency (literally, the local term for offices in the Ukraine, where these 'women' carry out their 'contacts'). These 'women' communicate with mainly Western men, for pay.
I have personally reported them to INTERPOL (the international police organization, of which the Ukraine is a member, hence, has a fiduciary responsibility to investigate upon their behalf). Will any 'investigation' take place? Let's be real, this is about money...the Ukraine is under immense pressure from the Russian Federation--who want to gobble up the former "breadbasket of the Soviet Union," as the Ukraine has been referred to as.
ALL people in the Ukraine want to survive and try to live...don't we ALL?
I understand what many Ukrainian women are doing here...it's financial survival at its lowest levels, it's a form of exploitation--like rape and prostitution--of vulnerable people, mainly women. I feel sorrow and pity for these poor people.
This review is for the protection of 'nice' guys, but the women (and those associated with them, in this business) are part of an ugly piece of ongoing history...the Russian Federation's incursion into the Ukraine (until separated by Khrushchev, a Ukrainian--a full member of Soviet Russia)...Ukrainians have been historically called "Little Russians," with due respect.
Well, there's my lesson in history. My advice, don't do business with Anastasia International...you have a one in an hundred, probably more like one in a thousand chance of meeting a nice woman. Sorry for the length of this review, but I was not going to give you some off-handed remarks...if I gave you 'my' review, it was going to be based completely on facts, and not my personal opinions. You deserve that...you put up with this long review :)
Good luck and God bless!
Robert

andrewp69
4/24/15

Without a doubt, the site has loads of profiles with photos of very beautiful women. Unfortunately, whether you read messages, send replies, chat or even view attached photos & videos, this site charges you for pretty much *everything*, and these 'beautiful women' (assuming they're real) use every trick in the book to lure you into reading one more message, writing one more reply, chatting for one more minute and viewing one more photo or video... and all that keeps the AnastasiaDate.com cash register ringing at an alarming rate.

I currently live in Kiev, Ukraine, and I only contacted girls who speak English and live in the exact same city. So lining up a date on this site should have been at least as easy as any of the free sites I've used to find dates in the same place, right? Unfortunately, it wasn't. With the goal of spending as little as possible, simply to verify that this site would lead to at least one real-life date, I spent over $200 USD in just 5 days, received replies from over 40 girls, and ended up with nothing but more invitations to keep emailing and chatting, longer and longer, adding more and more $100+ charges to my credit card.

Additionally, the profiles and messages I saw seemed VERY fake to me, and having used online dating services for years, I can spot a fake a mile away. And the girls almost always write back within 24 hours. Does that sound normal for an online dating site to you? It sure doesn't to me, but I'm sure it helps keep that cash register ringing. When you bring all this up with one of the very friendly customer service people, they'll happily send you a link to their 'anti-scam policy,' which they seem to think should convince us that we're not being scammed. But the fact is, if someone can live in Kiev, speak Russian, and not set up a single date with a girl who lives in the SAME CITY after hearing back from 40+ girls and spending $200+, when free or super-cheap sites like Badoo, OkCupid and VK work perfectly well, it's safe to say that AnastasiaDate falls far, far short of delivering what it promises.

Quick reference to other categories: service is prompt and friendly but useless, as they refused to refund even my unused credit balance. Does that deserve 1 star or 2? I gave it 2, just to be generous. The interface is slow and a bit clunky, but it does the job (i.e. shows you photos of beautiful women and takes lots your money) well enough.

giovannis16
4/8/15

It is the safest site and you can find real beautiful ladies. Everything works and you can
meet in real life these gourgous and sexy ladies. These ladies are real and I encourage
you to use AnastasiaDate when you start your search. You will be able to make wonderful
experiences on AnastasiaDate.

markusp5
4/1/15

I've tried the site out for a couple of months. So far, so good. Tons of pretty girls to choose from. Maybe it's not the ideal way to create a relationship but it's still fun to chat to so many chicks.

johnf142
3/27/15

Bojan was writing the 2/26/15
AnastasiaDate is quite expensive. You can get same results for better conditions on RussianGirls4u.com. But in general, AnastasiaDate is "ok"...

Bojan do you think that people are stupid?
Your site is just one site that belongs to the Anastasia constellation like:

007beauties.com
hotlovedating.com
hotrussianlove.com

barts29
3/26/15

Started to used chat on anastasia about a year ago talking to a lot of girls thinking they were for real. I was planning to visit Ukraine in July and wanted to meet several of the girls i was talking to. Made plans to go to Kiev and was talking to girl I had paid to have phone call so we can exchange email and get phone number. She gave me email but email did not work but still decided to visit her gave her my flight information on chat and was suppose to stay at her flat for one week. So went to Kiev thinking she was going to meet me at airport and she was not there so had to get taxi and find hotel. Talked to her on chat and she said her boss made her work and could not leave and that she would come to the hotel when she frees up and all this time she lied to me. Was talking to other girls in chat so started talking to them on chat to meet me for coffee in Kiev and they all had excuses or were not in town or some made more excuses so at the end did not meet any of the girls i had been chatting in Kiev and stayed there for 4 days alone in hotel. Had been chatting to girls in Odessa too and had plans to meet them i thought but the same story i had in Kiev so finally put together the all the girls were lies and really did not want to meet me and while i was chatting they were my girls as long as i paid monies. Went so far as sending flowers and getting phone call to get email so then we can talk on skype but none wanted to as they did not get paid like that and seem like all was through the chat in Anastasia.

Bart
bartns713@gmail.com

lucasw19
3/25/15

Anastasiadate.com is too experienced in qualitive services to cheatting with current or new clients. Thus I didn't believe to all negative reviews about their unproficiency. All such kind of reviews are prepaid for sure. Use anastasiadate. They are the best.

davidh207
3/17/15

Maybe it isn't the best place for everyone to find someone they could be in a serious relationship with but I am sure it worked out for many guys.
just don't send money to anyone you haven't met in person and you should be fine. Use your common sense and report scammers to the support team.

ronnies17
3/17/15

Works if you have money to spend. If not just keep out.

diad3
3/15/15

Do yourself a favor and avoid all these sites, they are affiliates of one another:
AfricaBeauties, AmoLatina, AnastasiaDate and AsianDate

Advice, so obvious, yet overlooked ...

Very few attractive and gorgeous foreign woman, seeking a husband (online) are willing to leave her: family, friends, lifestyle, job, associates and country for a man she only met online.

Attractive and gorgeous foreign women are everywhere, not just residing in the Ukraine.

Any foreign woman online, seeking an American to marry, will join a large American dating site, where, she has more options. Why would she join AnastasiaDate, to compete with other more attractive women.

The fact that the aforementioned sites:
1. Restrict communication in email.
2. Constantly promote expensive chat.
3. Have profiles with dated photos.
4. Never married women wearing wedding rings in photos.
5. Profile photos show, no other people in the photo.

6. Never married does not imply she's single. Maybe she has a boyfriend or girlfriend.
7. 100's of attractive women online for hours or days, all supposedly single.
8. No proof you are emailing or chatting with the person in the photo.
9. Many pop-up profiles of attractive women asking for chat upon you entering the site.
10. Customer service is rude when replying to Better Business Bureau complaints.

11. Translation needed for all communication including fluent English speakers.
12. Women supposedly with limited English, have long precise error free profiles.
13. Has a College degrees, but beginner in English.
14. Corporate information hidden relating to owners of the site.
15. Customer service can delete your profile for any reason, and not issue a refund.

These 15 observations is a red flag. Save your time! Save your money!
Join a free site or one only charging a flat monthly fee.

Foreign women are everywhere, you can find them for free on Social Media.

maryj90
3/13/15

My dear friend Harry is getting financially raped by Anastasiadate.com. "I love her," is what he said. "Fool" was my reply. No fool like an old fool. Harry worked hard for his money all his life and he is quickly being separated from his money. Harry was homeless for over a year until the VA was able to get his SS disability benefits for him. He now has a little apartment and has his cat back, which I took care of for months until he got his life in order. Now he is heading to hell in a handbasket again. He is even ignoring his pastor. DO NOT DO THIS WEBSITE. CROOKS!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!!! RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!

timl36
3/11/15

Thanks to anastasiadate.com I overcome my divorce frustration. Beautiful and smart women is always a better and effective healing than any psychotherapist.

matti103
3/10/15

I still cant believe that I met the most gorgeous women, the women of my life on anastasiadate.com among thousands of gorgeous ladies. It was right direction for me after divorce and all other disappointments, which happened in my life.

davei5
3/10/15

What all of you are talking about? My friend found here his wife, so that means that it works for some people.
Those who want to find a Russian bride and have money are welcomed here. It will be very easy to start a relationship if you can see each other using camera.

johns841
3/7/15

After my other review I received many messages about the girls I met , so I decided to write this one, I hope it helps.
Below is a list of some girls I met .Only a couple of them I did not meet in person , but they had my personal information , and we agreed to meet , then they arranged many excuses , but kept trying to chat , always saying things like I LOVE YOU , I THINK OF YOU ALL THE TIME , YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE , etc. In fact all the girls listed below wrote like that and some sent very spicy messages.
The ones I met in person in Ukraine were very clear about what they wanted: money and presents. A couple would exchange sex for money, some wanted to travel (maldives or dubai) , none of them were really nice persons for a relationship.
Bottom line , maybe you can meet them and they really fall in love with you , and you get married, but just take care , because they are not always nice to everybody. The girls that I met in person in Ukraine that did not want a relationship with me but behaved like normal girls are not in the list . I consider normal to give small presents, pay for dinners, taxi , translators when necessary, pay for everything in a regular date. The girls listed asked for money for a sick relative , for rent , wanted me to buy a cellphone, etc.
Two of the girls , while we were having dinner together in Ukraine, appeared on line on chat at anasatasiadate, I sent a message from my cell phone and they answered!!! Very awkward , because someone other than the girls were on chat answering for them , and they could not deny it.
Here goes the list:

I am not saying these are bad girls, maybe they need the money and their economic situation make them do these things, but just be careful when spending money with them.

markh144
3/4/15

Guys, everything is easy. Just read Terms and Conditions on the site and you will know for sure what you are charged for.
I didn’t have any questions myself as to the site costing too much… however I couldn’t find a girl either. Didn’t work for me.

bojann
2/26/15

Bojan

dieterm
2/23/15

Maybe it isn't the best place for everyone to find someone they could be in a serious relationship with but it works for me. I don't mind spending some money to date pretty women. Isn't it the same in the offline world?

ak234
2/17/15

Do not waste your money. all the girls in this website are employed by the website agency. Their job is to keep you engaged by chat, webcam or emailing so you keep purchasing credits. Do not fall for this scam... None of those girls are willing to email you or call you,,,, Good luck!! lol

Tip for consumers: Do not fall or this!!!!!!!!!!!

howardj12
2/16/15

I'm just an old, white, heterosexual male who is lonely and alone. I have no hope of finding a female in Oz because they are all having an erotic affair with their phones, shoes and coffee. So, three strikes and you're out.

But guys, what you are really looking for is intimacy and nourishing your spirit. Going online to find 'the one' is a load of crapola. I've been tap-dancing around this scene for fifteen years. And it's only because I'm on a pension I'm unable to afford the breath-taking fees these Russian scammers charge for the dubious privilege of meeting one of these allegedly mythical females.

I've regrettably come to my senses. After reading how so many guys get rinsed of their cash and arrive home feeling mentally and emotionally sodomized, I'm completely cured of meeting one of these 'tits and bums' specimens who are just waiting to 'adore' you.

Tip for consumers: Get on the program guys...it's all about getting your cash! Wise up now and not after the fact.

blakep7
2/4/15

My only probleem with the site is that the women are said to be fluent in english but you often need translation services and those are a bit costly.

mattiasp
2/3/15

I see a few complaints here about the site costing too much. I for one have been enjoying myself there and don't have any issues paying for stuff because i understand how services cost money. You are being offered a great way to communicate with ridiculously attractive women. You could be out there looking for them yourself if you want to and if you can't afford it then simply keep out. Putting the entire portal down because you either don't have money or have had bad luck is just low.

louises21
1/30/15

Be warned, I am writing this on behalf of my mother, who had been left, for one of these blond whores! My father has just become engaged to one of these 'women' and is not even DIVORCED from my mother!!! This website has a lot to answer for and if I had my way I would have it shut down, he was hooked via Facebook advertising, has been caught hook line and sinker!!! Met her twice, total of 14 days in her company, told his family going on holiday, for us to find out via Facebook (again) he has got engaged. Has spent £1000's on her and has borrowed money to fund all of this! Money he does not have...

Tip for consumers: Do not fall for this website, if you want to keep your money safe!

frankj22
1/26/15

A new way of stealing money by AnastasiaDate!!!
Be careful while watching photos attached to the letters.
Until not so long ago one photo has been free and it was marked (free). But now, in some letters with two or more photos, they deduct 10 credits from your account for viewing the FREE PHOTO! Of course, the next attached photo, which you wouldn't normally want to pay for, is free. One could say - just a mistake, but 10 credits gone down the drain anyway.
Till I noticed that I was robbed of money I had lost 50 credits.
You aren't able to guess in which letters there is this fake "free photo". Only when you check your account you can find out the lack of credits. AnastasiaDate is a very cunning thief dealing according to the proverb: take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.
But I am astounded that they could sink so low.

peterd66
1/24/15

I wound up with a $140+ bill for stuff I didn't order. I was told by the customer service guy I had selected automatic payments. Nope , sorry, I went back and checked my settings... Just what I thought, it was set for no automatic pulls against my account. Was told that I sent a thumbnail embedded in an email - $16! No warning, no nothing,'bang. Great looking stable but a highly questionable business model!

Tip for consumers: Find another site....

jons79
1/23/15

I didn’t reach my goal up there..
But if it didn’t work for me...it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work at all!!
So wish luck for others.

randyb33
1/21/15

I have noticed that Anastasiadate has been adding lots of automated bot reviews. So I am going to repost my review again. I'm hoping others don't waste hard earned money like I did. Since I had posted my first review, I have been using another site that I know is real. I forget what I paid for 3 months membership, but it lets me exchange info with the girls. Anastasiadate blocks you sending info, and charges you per minute to Instant Message. I have already exchanged numbers with a few, and used the phone app called Viber, so I can message for free on there. I have skyped with one so far. So I know shes not a dude pretending to be a chick lol. Below is a review I posted several months ago.

I recently read reviews about this site, and they were all bad. I figured maybe they were just angry they couldnt pull a chick. In the coarse of 3 months, I talked to 3 different girls one at a time. After a few weeks of talking, I paid about $250 to send a gift, which allowed me to give her my info. The emailing and messaging blocks when you try to give personal info. One girl, I paid the site $250 to send flowers, that allowed me to send a note with my email on it. When she got my gift, she said she didn't have an email.

Then after I tried to get her to email me, she said I have money, and I should just pay to talk to her on the site. The first one admitted she made money from the site when talking. The other 2 said they dont make money off the site. Bottom line is the other 2 said they dont have an email and only feel comfortable talking on the site. The second girl after a few weeks I also sent a gift of flowers. That was also $250. It had a letter with my email address on it. Anastasia date takes a picture of the girls with their gifts, and emails it to you. The girl lied and said she never got my gift, this was after I had seen a pic that she was holding the flowers, and the letter with my email address on it. My only reasoning that she lied, was that she didn't want to have to email off the site. The site says none of the girls make money from being on there. I feel scammed. I spent about a total of almost $1700 between talking and giving them gifts so I could get them my info. When I complained to the site, they made it look like they were going to do a big investigation. Then they came back and said I misunderstood her. The girls are very beautiful, and they go along with your conversation well. They string you along, and say that they dont want to be kicked off the site if they exchange info. The site I have used that I paid a monthly flat rate and exchanged info is Ukrainedate.com Most of the women are real on there. Heres a tip to use that will tell you which ones are scammers trying to get you to go pay on another site. In the first email they send on the site, if they ask you for your personal email address, most likely they are spammers from another site. Those same spammers usually don't fill out anything in their profiles, but their age and the age they are looking for. I always tell them that I am paying for a membership, so I want to chat first on the site. Then they never respond.

esmailm
1/21/15

I am on #Anastasiadate since a year and I spend money on it, chatting with several girls, to make sure I am not wrong i chose girls who fit with me, from appearance and everything, mostly lower than me, they chat with me for long time on site and i plan to go to kiev to meet, i ask each of them one by one, and read

Excuses to avoid Meet when i was on Kiev :

Avoid to open chat!!, they have work!!, they are sick!!, stay off on chat
in case they meet, they just take you to restaurant and never show up again ..

- You can find some of them on vk.com

- Mostly look different than the site, too much make up !! (Ugly)

- Beautiful Girls on the site mostly are based on work and compensation, and don't really look for relationship,

- They are some innocent girls who look for relationship but very a few and they check site once a month, and don't open chat to everyone

- Fake review by site operators everywhere, just read the way they wrote text it is totally fake review

- And if you see success stories are all with two ugly ones who are old, in case you see two beautiful ones with success story don't doubt it is build up by company,

Logic : Normal Beautiful Girl don't need to come on this site to find someone, she meet many on her real life, and if she has an account you see her with a thousands of follower, if you saw a beautiful one on this site, it should be based on work, same as you see on prostitution sites, exception exist but ignore it ..

Company Operation : #Anastasiadate operating on #ukraine and in #ukraine there no such rules like USA and west Europe, making fake things are so easy, with money you can do everything, so don't get wrong with Anastasia anti-scam policy or and other guarantees or services

#Anastasia has a good money and pay a lot for advertisement to fraud people, this company should be investigated for fraud services

#Aanstasiadate provide tours for old men, but they can't find a proper women because human is human everywhere, so don't be wrong with the location, every beautiful woman want to be with a man similar to herself, a man should have a good money and be handsome and match the women criteria,

#ukraine is not bad as you think, beautiful cities, people with good income, specially kiev, you see a lot of expensive cars and houses, so don't get wrong assumption about economic differences, you buy a pocket of milk in usa 6 dollar and you can buy the same there with 60 cent, so they have a good life, not so needy as you think.

lot of beautiful girls are there, girls on #anastasiadate are nothing mostly frustrated,ugly,prostitutes and not from good families, because they do prostitution on this site, go by person there to see beauties, normal girls don't need to come on this prostitution sites, they have their own boys, imagine how it is possible that a beautiful girl on age 19-21 or more be single while they are lot of handsome boys looking for her, #Ukrianian woman don't need boy from another country, they have their own handsome boys, you can find single ones too, but they want someone with same qualification,

- Plz for the Godsake don't waste your money, I already have gone all this way up to the end!

- If you really need someone, search it in your place, if you couldn't find there, you probably not able to find somewhere else,

you can find good girls on other sites too, like #ukrainedate.com - #fdating.com - #elenasmodel.com and best one is #vk.com because vk is a site that #eastern #european people use it, and their profile is not based on makeup or lies, or making money, you can try adding girls there, if someone show interest it means she want you if not so she is not interested, true and simple,

so don't get wrong if beautiful women chat with you on #anastasiadate she is not interested on your face, she want your money !! why they don't talk on other social services ? it is simple because they don't' get paid :)

If you still look for adventure go by person to #kiev, and stay there for a while, go to the parks, bars, night clubs, libraries, restaurants, walk in the city and talk to people, maybe you can find someone, good thing is that most ukrainian women can speak english and you are ok, open talk and be social :)

Tip for consumers: #Anastasiadate Emotional Prostitution Website .. Stay Away !!

bradg16
1/18/15

After some unsuccessful dates and a lot of hours browsing, I started chatting with Nataly and have no regrets. After a few months I felt like knowing each other for years, we both finally got around to meeting up. 18 months on, we are still happily together. This site is a good way to meet girls from Ukraine or Russia. Well done , Anastasia! And to everyone else, it really sometimes works!!!

karlg15
1/14/15

I'm 64, separated and a few months ago (2014) I was looking around the web to see if there was something out there for me. I stumbled on Anastasiadate.com; sadly in retrospect. I should perhaps make it clear that I was not looking for a 20-something girl that had just stepped off the front page of vogue magazine. The youngest lady I contacted (actually she contacted me) was 46, and even then I had my considerable doubts, but was persuaded (by the lady herself) that this was no great age difference by Ukrainian standards, and yes, of course at 64 I was flattered that a woman of that age was interested in me, but that's what this is site is all about isn't it? Anyway, I still had my doubts, so the ladies I contacted myself were in their mid to late 50's, as was incidentally my ex-wife. They were just nice ladies, nothing special, just like me, it seemed to me. What I noticed was that with one exception, the replies from the ladies hardly ever addressed the topics mentioned in my own letters, or at least only in the most general way. So at some point I added up my Paypal receipts, just for laughs, and realized I had spent USD700.00 or thereabouts. Time to stop I thought, as none of the exchanges, though pleasant enough, seemed really to be leading anywhere. They were all content to keep chatting away, until kingdom-come presumably, occasionally trying to persuade me that I should travel to the Ukraine to meet them. There's no fool like an old fool as they say, so I fell for this for a while. Then I asked if we could exchange contact information. One lady said she didn't have email (that by the way was one of the few direct responses to something mentioned in my letter) and would I give her more time (= more money, I now presume). The other suggested I send a present, and write my contact information on the card. I was not to spend too much money she told me! However, I discovered that the cheapest 'present' was around USD 290.00. For the third and final lady I buried a Skype address in my profile and explained to her how to find it. She understood fully; 2 weeks later the Skype address was still there, embedded in my profile, unchanged, for all to read, but I never heard from her again. In fact, from the day I said I was leaving the site, making it clear that I would be glad to continue our correspondence, I did not receive a single message, neither on Skype, nor on the A.com website. At that point I removed most of my profile, entered my age as 90, height 4' 10, weight 350 lbs., etc. Still the letters from random ladies arrived by the truckload, as I think someone else on this site has mentioned. Anyway, I will not continue to rant. It was my own fault, 'caveat emptor' as they say. But it has been a lesson well learned.

Tip for consumers: Look at the beautiful girls, if you want, but don't hand over a cent.

jubeil
1/14/15

I quit the site after I realized you can go to vk.com and find 80% of the girls on Anastasiadate.com on there. I quit the site and contacted a few of them on vk.com. The ones that I chatted with that were honest about it I did find. I even found some of the liars and they denied even knowing me after hundreds of dollars with of chat.

I did; however, find a few nice girls that still wanted to chat outside of Anastasiadate.com and they told me the truths. They get paid to chat. Period. No wonder the girls that I chatted with denied even knowing me after I left the site. The ones that were in most denial had boyfriends!

I was informed to not tell on the girls that were truthful to me so I didn't. They told me that Anastasiadate.com encourages them not to chat outside of the site or they would get fired.

Tip for consumers: If you're looking for expensive fantasy chat with a real girl, then this works great. If you're looking for a real relationship in a needle in a haystack, please go somewhere else.

johnj162
1/13/15

A brief member of anastasiadate.com and I noticed right away they will scam you. For instance, they advertise chat for free for the first three minutes and then any minutes after will be billed. I noticed a woman I sent an email to on-line and I sent her a message on chat. I asked her if she read my letter and she say no. This was strange because she wrote me first and I replied. I don't believe the person on live chat was even the woman I wrote. Worse yet is the fact they charged me for 6 minutes when my chat was under the 3 minutes they said were free. When I questioned customer service about it, they said they would send the time stamp of the conversation. Never received the time stamp.

In short, I believe they will dollar and five dollar you to death. I was a member of Elena's Models and I was very satisfied with there service. It's the only service out there where you pay a flat fee and you can write anything you want. Meaning you can give the woman your email address, phone number etc.... All these other sites forbid it and will kick you off if you even try. Anastasiadate states you can pay them for a phone call or a live video with the woman and then you can tell her how to contact you. They have to get their money first.

So you wondering why I'm not on Elena's Models. Because I have a couple of women I met on the site and saw who want to marry me and have my baby. I'm not interested and I don't want to hurt their feelings, so I looked for another site. Good luck all.

John

Tip for consumers: Try Elena's Models.

cesarg8
12/26/14

There are a lot of agencies out there promoting Ukranian chicks for dates.,,, And why not ??? Ukranian chicks are hot, cute, beautiful, blonde, brunettes, take care of their health, look like they are going to a posh party all the time, etc....

BUt which agency is actually real and which one is phony ??? To begin with, the agency should offer trips to Ukraine, even if we know it may be for "sex tourism" only... I know Anastasia Date does offer trips and there is even a utube video about it... "The desperate western men looking for a mate in Ukraine" or something like that...

For all the guys out there looking for a mate in Ukraine, please do so the same way you would do in your country, look for a true match, don't look for an 18 year old model looking girl if you are a 50 year old jabba the hut from star wars... the girls will be way out of your league and then you will come to this site to post a bad review and claim all these agencies are a scam !!! Or will tell us to run as fast as we can way from the sites ! lolzzz...

billd43
12/23/14

I’ve read a lot of bad reviews here and I think that some guys were fooled maybe.. but there are a lot of successful stories too.
I started to chat with Natalia on this site not expecting a lot. She speaks English a little so we communicated without interpreter. Guys, she is not demanding ) Just a girl looking for love and happy marriage. Hope to see her in real very soon.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: As a participant on Anastasisdate, I have noticed some astonishing things.

Very young girls almost teenagers should be willing to have a husband between 30 and 80 years of age. Of course this is conspicuous lies. It seems to me that almost all Ukranean and Russian teens suffer of GERONTOFILIA. Of course this is not the case but the agency strategists, underestimate our intelligence. Do Russian and Ukraneans have been told during the communist era that westerners are stupid and they still believe it?
To the Russian and Ukraine young ladies between 19 and 30 who ask to mate a husband older than their grandfather, I should recomend them to go and see not only one psychotherapist but a whole team of psychologists to give them some treatment!

The other astonishing thing is that they send you dozens of letters every day, you read the letters of the ladies and you find no clue that indicates that the so "interested in you lady" have read your profile. Not a simple hint! Is it possible that the agency never makes your written profile available to the ladies? I have my own proof. Listen carefully. I gave in my own profile which I can trace any time I update my profile some youtube microfilms related to me. anyone that can see my microfilms can make a comment which I can read or even subscribe to my account. But for the last two months noone of the so called beautiful and smart woman has found this simple way to contact me by writting down her e-mail or even her ádress or telefon number. What happens? Are they so empty headed or Anastasia date gives the participants the false impression that their profile is available to the ladies but in reality they hide it!

Please do not misunderstand me, but I am a very attractive young man, tall, with brown wavy hair, brown eyes, athletic, allmost a dream for any woman of Russian and Ukranian but believe it or not there is no mention of my looks in the hundreds of letters I received from these women. Are they so proud to accept that somebody else is prety too or Anastasia date hides the photos of its clients so that the ladies can not trace them?

Anyhow, I did not buy any kredit from them and I am not going to do it either. I am curious to see through all this kind of joke and then I will quit.

To all the guys that live in the west I have to say one simple thing. Oppen your eyes and look around you to see how many beautiful women are walking on the streets, sitting in the caffeterias, promenade on the seashore and waiting for you to throw them a sweet glance. What are you waiting for? Do it and you will have your sweet heart. Besides to bring an Ukranian or Russian woman to the west you have to treat her as a newborn baby, take her to some language courses interpret for her years ahead, and have no communication at all for at least three years. And they are of course very demanding. They think that any westerner is a tyccon.

To Anastasia date, I just want to say, Please do not underestimate our intelligence. Enough is enough.

Anonymous
2/12/13
Answer
johnn578
A: You are 100% true, Eas.T.
5/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: yes, am currently using the site. Have enjoyed interacting with beautiful women in Ukraine, Asia and Columbia. However, have spent $1000 so far in the space of a month and would like to spend less, while remaining active. Any suggestions? Sean
4/16/15
Answer
derekh22
A: Hi Sean, it is very easy to do that, as you have found out! Proceed with caution and common sense, because if your profile is sincere, you will find that all wish to speak with you. Step back and take stock of what you seek. Firstly single out the nationality of the partner you would ideally like to find, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Columbian or other! All of the Ladies are beautiful and will attract your attention. Try to decide a sensible age range that you will be comfortable with, this requires a great deal of thought, because ladies from 18 upwards will be on your case! It is true that most are not concerned about your age, but you are and you have to feel comfortable with any huge age differences.
All of the sites are linked and your profile will appear on all, but unfortunately your credits only cover you for one site, so if you have credits for say, Anastasiadate then you will need to buy separate credits for Asian date. So this is why you need to make your mind up, otherwise you will just keep on spending.
Second. Study the profiles of those who ask you to chat, before you actually chat to them. If you decide that you like what you see, then just check if they are still on line and open up a chat session with them. Look for originality in their chat request opener; many,in fact the majority are pre-scripted and are very repetitive and these become boring. those who are genuinely interested in you will keep coming back and will use different words to catch your attention. Some funny, some even rude. Keep your first conversations very short, find out basic answers that you need to know, and note them in your mind or jot them down.
From experience I will say that when I go online, I will receive approximately 200 plus reguests to chat every thirty minutes, ha-ha nice to be popular. But as you realise it is impossible to speak to all.

Third.The ladies on here are very intelligent, treat them with respect as women. Talk to them normally and they will open up to you. Remember they receive chats from all types of people, some idiots, some perverted, and some true gentlemen, I am serious about this because they have told me. When chatting online to them lookout for repetitive answers, almost as though some have a button to press to send a saved sentence, avoid these. Remember that most have to use an interpreter programme, so do not type big long sentences, that way you will get an easy and flowing conversation. If their answers take a long time coming, politely point this out to them as every minute costs you one credit on chat. Avoid excessive use of the video link and cam share. For sure it is nice to see who you are talking to in real life, but do it briefly and politely say that you are turning off the link. When you have repeated conversations with the same lady it is then your own decision. Cam share is very good and high quality, expensive but worth it when you have found the lady of your choice.
Cam share as i say is excellent, I have always tended to use my bonus points to go on cam share, when you get 200 points you can get an unlimited time one off session, but wait until your partner invites you in chat then you will see the little box under her chat line.

Four. When you find the lady that you are comfortable with and decide she is what you seek, then chat with her, send her mails, but make sure she is replying to you as well. I have found that it is pointless trying to get email or contact numbers from your lady. But after you have conversed for some time, you can pay and request these details. Alternatively when you send her a gift such as flowers, you are allowed to put your contact details on the gift card. So point this out to your lady and make sure she is happy to receive these details.Be sure, if the lady is interested in you, she will want as much communication as possible and so will you.

Five. After you have established a rapport with your intended lady, I would ask a serious question, it is important to you and if she is 100 percent sincere then she will answer you. Ask if she would be happy just communicating with you, point out that you have no desire to communicate with other ladies on the site as you have formed a relationship with her! It is my belief that if she is sincere then she would say and agree likewise.

Finally, you are in control of your future, your destiny, who you communicate with and what you spend. Approach this using your brains not other body parts and you will succeed in your goal. Minutes go very quickly on this site and others like it. Gifts are very expensive compared to high street prices, and this is something that the site needs to look at. If your lady is constantly asking for gifts, then politely point out to her that she is seeking a partner for life, not a full wardrobe or expensive gifts. All ladies like to receive gifts, they are totally unaware of their cost on this site.
The rest is up to you, I wish you success in your search.
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

24 Photos for AnastasiaDate