US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ryanr34

And the women I've talked to and met are really as beautiful as on their photos ;) (in 93 reviews)

lloydb24

AnastasiaDate has given me a chance not only to get a soul mate but also a girl with a different nationality. (in 8 reviews)

chuckj6

The girls are real and they are even more beautiful in person. (in 107 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andrewf37
11/22/14

I prefer to take only the best) AnastasiaDate is a Ferrari of international dating. Well-designed and expensive! All girls look so gorgeous! If you have time and money - this site might be your right choice!! Good luck.

treys5
11/21/14

From the first message, from the first day online, we definitely felt that 'connection'. We each have kids so it was very important to us that we take our time and let this new relationship be natural. We leaved far away from each other, but this service gave us everything to create a new family in 2 years of dating. Anastasiadate.com was important second chance for us.

richarda56
11/20/14

I met my wonderful Russian wife via the internet (YES, it was Anastasiadate) about 2 years ago. She is well educated, cultured and she is the joy of my life. When we first met, communication was difficult, but we were patient and considerate with each other and taught each other how to speak and write. Each day our love grows stronger. We are the same age. She is my partner and my best friend. Yet, we both know that our good luck is rare and unusual.
This chance to find love is not for everyone. But I wish luck to everyone searching their love. Believe me - Russian girls are fantastic ))

georgep43
11/20/14

Anastasiadate offers the most beautiful relatonship-oriented ladies in the web I believe.
The visual interface and the photos of the ladies are of the highest aesthetic and the only thing you should be concerned about is whether you will be one of the lucky men one of those special ladies will pick.
I have been a member for about four years and only reason I am not married yet is that the most amazing lady comes when you think you have met the ideal. I have met some of the ladies and I know they are definitely real and there to meet men, it's up to you to find the right girl for the type of relationship you want. With some luck of course.
On a minus side the cost for certain services is quite high for me, hence the four stars and not five. Other services like translating letters for example are very reasonable.
anastasiadate has a quick customer support system and you can feel it is a big operation
I would definitely recommend the site if you can afford the premium service

jamieb45
11/19/14

What is love except for those good feelings you can give each other ......that special connection you feel with somebody.
Love is blind, illogical and doesn’t care for distances. I am planning romance tour, because tried already video chat and it’s not enough for me!
Probably I’m gonna marry Arina!

graigf
11/17/14

I can’t say that this site is perfect or I am totally in those information they have.
But what is more important..They are true. No lies and no cheats, just sincere info. Hundreds of profiles..Girls are there for different tastes..or how to say it in English correctly..that you can find a girl, who will suit you perfectly.
+1 like from Brussels!

pavelm3
11/12/14

I came across this site couple months ago and I was a bit skeptical, if are those girls real and if they are on pay roll and etc. Its easy to find out, if you exchange one or two letters or chat with a girl for 30 minutes, she should remember you and than just find her on VK.com its really easy, because their data of birth and cities are both on anastasia date and VK and in most cases they have one or two same photos as on the website. So its easy to find them. Than you can write them and you'll see, some of them do it for money, but some want to really meet someone (like GDP per capita in Ukraine is $3,500 so no surprise they want to get out of there). So yes they want your money, but I believe you can really find a girl you want, just maybe before you start spending your money, find her on VK, all the photos there are open to see for all users, so you can tell if she got a bf or husband, than talk to her a bit a site and than move to VK. Also pick a girl who can speak at least some English.

dannyb40
11/12/14

I want to tell everybody complaining about the scams on AnastasiaDate. I think you guys need to use common sense. Moscow and St Pete girls are NOT the girls you want. Would you go to NYC to find a wife? Go to Tomsk or Omsk or Samara...anywhere but the big cities. I have been very happy with my russian wife for 8 years. We have 2 children and life is good. I asked her to marry me the day after I met her. It's a choice on both parties. I chose a VERY educated woman with advanced degrees, as I thought that such a woman would be more logical and less likely to be "fly by night”.

nates7
11/11/14

Well I can only tell you that I was a bit skeptical when I first came across Anastasia site but I was not having much luck finding my soul mate on my own. So I figured why not give this a try? After going through some profiles I came across my lovely now wife Nataly on July, 2013. I now know this would turn out to be the luckiest day of my life. Natay and I first started writing and then started using the chat service.
This site may not work for everyone, but it sure worked for me. Again thank you so much for all your help and for making me a very happy man.

teddg
11/11/14

when you open your heart and your soul to someone who is close to you..be aware of losing this person and such feeling..that happened to me.
Not a nice story about..but I am here not because I am having fun… I am desperate. My girl left me with the words I will never find someone like her, no one will love me and takes care as she did. It was so mean to hear that from the closest person after my parents...
So I am looking for help!
I do really need a good girl. I trust this site, cause ‘ve read a lot!
Thanks for helping me figure everything out!

jackt41
11/10/14

The site is a TOTAL SCAM people WAKE UP!!!
How come when you ask any lady on the website to chat for free with Skype or exchange email address, they always say no?
Stay away from this site and help to stop this stupid scammers that play with people's feelings

matthewp26
11/10/14

Thank You anastasiadate for Irina.
We had our first anniversary yesterday! She is amazing wife. I couldn’t even dream about that!

aaronb49
11/10/14

Life is a gift with all the good and bad sides.
When you are open, you can receive much more than those who are upset and don’t enjoy their lives… Even dark moments teach us to be better and wiser.
I can’t say that my life is just straight road without any prickly things..no! But I do accept that and know that this is all for good.
I am looking here for a good, positive girl to be with her all my life!

stevea50
11/9/14

I think it's an open question as to whether this site is legitimate. It seems that the girls are on the payroll; they just want to chat and exchange letter and neither activity generally leads to anything. I've read reviews that echo this same experience and go even further suggesting that they have "professional" letter writers.They are many beautiful women on the site,however, the photos are definitely airbrushed. Some of these women I'm convinced are running up the credits for pay with no intention of developing a relationship. Caveat Emptor! !!! Caveat Emptor Big Time!

Tip for consumers: Be aware that you may be throwing your money away

barrys26
11/9/14

Ukraine has the most beautiful women that is my opinion. Sometimes other people say they are “easy” that is the big misunderstanding. The women in Ukraine are smart, pretty, helpful, sexy, beautiful, cute, listen and are good cookers. It is proven by me and my marriage with Liza. It may sound naive, but we are a happy couple. She really loves me.. we found each other online.

marcw20
11/8/14

Anastasiadate gave me a chance to be a better person. When I first met Victoria I wasn’t looking for something serious. Only short term relations.
She has really changed me A LOT!
She told me if I want something serious with this girl I should be honest first to myself to give up some bad habits I had. Well.. I was sure it worth it, I thought because my life should be better and healthier.
We are chatting for 5 months already and I really need to see my saver!
She motivated me to be a better man. Victoria deserves happiness!

ericg39
11/7/14

Guise, let me give you some advise, I am married now ten years and I fined my wife on Elena`s model. do not waist your time on any site like Anastasia that will not allowed you to exchange e mail or phone number . do not waist your time on a girl that do not speak English you will get nowhere . do not look for pretty yang girl if you are old and looks bad...you cannot get them to love you for real...and even if she will fake it you will be dumpt after she gets her green card. if she tells you she has no phone she is fraud. when you call her just ask are you home alone and if she says my mom here ask to talk to her mom for a second .tell her you want to say something in Russian, if she let you speak to her mom she is real.if not . her boyfriend is there...I was scammed by 3 girls and married the forth one.

Tip for consumers: Guise, let me give you some advise, I am married now ten years and I fined my wife on Elena`s model. do not waist your time on any site like Anastasia that will not allowed you to exchange e mail or phone number . do not waist your time on a girl that do not speak English you will get nowhere . do not look for pretty yang girl if you are old and looks bad...you cannot get them to love you for real...and even if she will fake it you will be dumpt after she gets her green card. if she tells you

michaels217
11/7/14

All I can say that this site is a huge scam. The women are paid to chat with vulnerable men. Most have local boyfriends, husbands etc.
The whole thing is a con. Take my advice any decent guy; stay away and don't waste your money. Better playing high stakes casino. At least, you have a chance of winning something!!!
Here' sand interesting article to back my review from a newspaper.

Tip for consumers: Get away as quick as possible before you end up with an empty wallet and broken heart. That is sure guaranteed on this site!!!! You have been warned!!

jimb132
11/5/14

We met with Irina online. We talked all of the time, it seemed, through every medium we could get our hands on: instant messages, text messages, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, cell phone calls…. before I flew out to spend a week exclusively in her company. The romance tour was amazing. I think our relationship will grow into something serious.

joshuaa16
11/4/14

Feeling so happy and calm that even terrified of that kind of inner emotions. I don’t know Nathalie for a long time but I must admit she is already deeply in my heart!
I Haven’t noticed when and how it happened. It was so quick, like a flash.
Well, I am not alone anymore!
Thank to this site!!

georgem97
11/4/14

Anastasia support Putin aggression! As only dating site Anastasia change Crimea to Russian territory, that is against all the western democratic world. I sent several messages to Anastasia administration about this. The only answer I got is that they do not involve in the geopolitical situation. In fact just by change all cities from the country of Ukraine to Russia, they have made a choise to support the Russian invasion and occupation of Ukraine. Anyone that believe in freedom, democracy and human rights should boycott Anastasia!

brucem55
11/4/14

My life would’ve been boring if Anastasia.com didn’t come along. The good thing about the site is its anti-scam policy. Because it’s legit, there are very few fake profiles. Also, all of the members are real beauties and its always a great pleasure to talk to them and look at them.

robbyo2
11/3/14

Amazing things can happen in your life if you allow them to!
One incredible girl fell in love with me.
She was sincere with me telling that her English wasn’t good enough to make free communication, so I thought there won’t be any problems with it, cause I am a teacher for those who struggle with foreign languages!
Well, to cut long story short.. I am preparing to see my beauty in Ukraine!

lanceb10
11/3/14

I would like to share my opinion on Ukrainian girls. Ukrainian women aren’t perfect, but I can fix you up with 3 or 4 really good ones on short notice. They are fun to date, beautiful, and charming. They are far more even tempered than American women and even if they are moderate gold diggers, they still meet their obligations to taking care of a man. My girl is awesome. I can only describe her as the finest person I’ve ever known and I’ve tested her more than once to verify this. Her profile was on AnastasiaDate and I am really happy that I found Elena.

jamiec26
11/2/14

I had been chatting with a few women on the site for a couple of months 'til i started to really like this one woman. We made plans for her to travel to the States to visit me and imagine my surprise when on the day of her arrival she didn't show up. I was outraged, felt stupid and was sure I had been scammed. But once I got hold of her there turned out to be a very good reason why she couldn't make it and we rescheduled. About a month past and we finally met. I wouldn't exactly call us a very serious couple just yet but we really enjoy each others company and I think I see a future for us.
I understand why some people might be sceptical but i suggest you still give it a try.

jeffd42
11/1/14

After Being on this site and seeing the reviews, I decided to give it a chance anyway and I should have listened to the bad review comments that were posted. If you are considering using this site or are still using it, My advice is to walk away. you will only spend money and in the end you will have lost a lot of money and still not meet any of the Girls or be any closer to finding an International wife. My personal Experience has been that I have chatted and emailed about 10 different girls on the site that I thought were going to be a good match, over the course of using the site these past 7 months and with each girl it has been the same. I chat with a girl, ask questions relative to the qualities I look for in a wife and each of the ten girls has stated that they are happy to have been able to find me, that they agree and are the type of woman with the qualities I am seeking and in turn each has lied or when it comes time to meet, they are not able to meet. Ihhave never been able to reach any of the women on the phone, wheather it was an instant call or a scheduled call through their service. The Chat is very expensive and each of the girls is against sending you and communicating through letters, they always insist on the Live chat. and there were a couple girls that I had sent flowers to and provided my personal email for direct communication and in both Instances, they have emailed me directly, but after a few emails, they say that they are not recieving my emails any longer and they both have tried to influence me to get back on the chat (that you have to pay for) that is on the Site. When I suggested using Skype, Both have said that it is expensive and that you have to pay to Download (which is not true). I had a friend that travelled to Ukraine recently and he had told me that Skype in eurpoe is like the Skype web site here, it is a free download and works the same there than it does in the U.S. But the girls Insist that they can't download, due to cost. It is an outright lie. Another thing I noticed was that even when you established a relationship with a girl, A few girls wanted exclusive communication and stated that they only communicated with me, But I began to notice that after we would chat and I would log off, but they would remain on live chat. I saw this when I went back online after reading a review one time and sure enough 38 minutes after me and a girl had finished chatting, They were still on live chat when I went back online. I asked why they would be online after we had said our goodbye, if she was only communicating with me and all the girls said very similar things, either they were waiting for me (which didn't make sense cause we had already said our goodbye after chatting) or they would say they forgot to turn off computer. Let me state, they all said the same thing, like if they were taught this or something. I would then ask them directly to log off after our chat, but they did not and when confronted about it, there were various excuses. I even went as far as creating a fake profile with another email and even after they said and even promised they did not communicate to others, I would log on later with my fake profile and they would still be online and I would initiate a chat and everytime they would answer, I would chat with them and ask questions about their search and if they had found anyone, if they were available, things like that, and everytime, they would say they are available, they have not found anyone and even said their search was not going well, but 30 minutes before on my real profile, the same girls would say they loved me, they only wanted me and how lucky they were to find thier match. I also tried other clever tactics to prove if they were lying or real and each one failed and when confronted, they stopped answering the chat invite immediately. Also the other tactics I used (which I will not go into detail here) but they always contridicted themselves on things they had said earlier or previously in chat and one weird thing too was, it was like they were not the same person sometimes. the girls would not remember what they had even told you a day before or sometimes, would not even be able to recall things you had told them before. So... I do not believe there is anyone real on the site at all. I would not believe any of the 5 star reviews, I am convinced that the 5 star reviews are fake and implanted. I know a couple people that do have russian or ukrainian wives and they did not use this site and they also have never heard of any marriages or meeting from anyone that had used the site. I am done using this site and am going to use the site a friend who married a awesome russian wife used. I will not name the site cause I am not here to promote any sites, I just want to warn any one else about this site and the other site that they have, which is russian brides.com. This site is a scam and if you want to use it, go ahead, but you have been warned. You will only waste alot of time and money. The girls play games, waste your time, and are not serious. I do not know if they get paid to chat or not as I have read on some reviews, but it seems like it to me, cause all the girls, and I mean all, in my experience, have either said they only use chat on the site or they try to influence me to use the chat. a couple girls have sent letters a few times, but it always goes to a conversation about just using chat. Goodluck in your search and I hope I have helped people to save their money and use some other reputable site, but stay away from this one.

Tip for consumers: Leave this Site Immediately, unless you just like to waste money and waste time.

markr93
11/1/14

It’s so nice to hear from somebody that you are cared not only because you have money but because someone feels something special to you!
I can’t resist the temptation to write to all of you about my happiness!

matthewc53
10/31/14

I signed up on the site recently and have been chatting to several girls. Not all of them look like models but they are nice girls.

paulr94
10/30/14

Thank you so much! This website showed that love really exists after 40!
Ha! You just need to be open for something new!

davida122
10/30/14

I am Australian man looking for a Russian Lady (on AnastasiaDate) because, from what I can figure out, there is a fair chance that Russian Ladies, in general, may still have some of the basic family values that a lot of ‘liberated’ Australian Ladies have forgotten in the pursuit of a careers and lifestyle requiring two fat incomes.Values that my grandparents had, kept them happily married for 76 years

10/29/14

Look at the 5 star reviews. They're obviously contrived by the website principals with their bad English and Russian fortune cookie compliments. Too funny. Like another 1 star reviewer already stated, this site is a scam. Outrageously overpriced with what are supposed to be "gorgeous" women. Sadly, they're not but even if they were why is it that these "models" are so interested in a guy that has almost no profile, with no picture, and is 51 years old? Sure, I'd love to fantasize that these 18-25 (and older) women are in love with my non-existant profile, but realistically - no woman would throw herself so willingly at someone she's never even talked to once. Give me a break. This site is just another "face" of asiandate.com - another scam site. I do like to look at the pics and read the compliments. Even though I know they're fake, they sometimes make me feel a little better when I'm feeling down. But don't waste your money on the computer generated chats and vids.

Tip for consumers: Waste of time and money. Total scam.

deec23
10/29/14

Awful...... pretty fantasy just to rip off money.
Facts :
Chat pop up frequency : The moment you log in, you get one chat pop up every 3-4 seconds.... lets face if. Is it possible ? Do girls have nothing else to do ? Those are definitely not the actual girls.... just computer generated chat pop ups. So, why chat ? if you click on start chat, it makes money to this website... about £1/min ...that's ridiculously expensive.
And who is chatting ? May be artificial intelligence programs or their chatting agents, hired people to chat on profit percentage.
Of you chat with the same girl twice, she has no recollection of chatting with you last time.

Girls are online 24*7. How come ? do they not have to sleep, eat, poop, go to work ?....that means these chat agents or customer service agents do have complete control of the account profile.

Viewing 'rerecorded videos cost 10 credits per video.... that is £10 per clip.... Lol ...
Even if the video failed to load !

You get 50 letters within 2 hours of opening the account.... strange ?? Of course. And in letters they talk about reading your profile.... even if there was nothing to read... so basically those are automated messages previously configured for each profile.
Message from each profile slightly different from other.... but in general, girls seem too desperate and needy !

You can reply for free, but by chance you get second email from girl, reading it costs 10 credits. Total rip off. And believe me, the second letter has no connection to the first letter content.

English proficiency : if level of English on profile is beginner, how come English letters and online chats are error free in terms of English.

I didn't go ahead with cam chat option.... that costs 4 credit/ min... and I am sure... there is going to be a 'rerecorded video in the live cam with some video chat interpreter translating between Russian and English speaker. If the recorded video is over.... so will be the video call.... lol ...and money in website's pocket.

I am sure those girls are paid to do these nice girl talks and chats and video calls ( if at all they are live and not 'rerecorded )....

Unless I select one star....I can't submit review. Thus , no option but to give one star.

Tip for consumers: Delete account and stay away...

markb158
10/29/14

Can’t believe I am not alone anymore!
What a great feeling I do have now!
Even if she is far-far away from me.. I do trust everything she is telling me, because I am sincere with her too!
I am going to show our pictures together as soon as my Honey let me do that :)
Happy man from Vancouver!!

robm53
10/28/14

Victory is always important not only in working sphere but in private life. It is so important for your inner world..I think!
I need peace and calm in my life!
Need someone takes care about me and someone really worried about my emotions and feelings!
Hopeful and trustful to this dating site!

robertob24
10/28/14

The most important quality of this site is the realistic ability to find that special someone. I think , you shouldn’t expect to meet someone right away. Patience sometimes brings luck, and then again, love takes time. There’s no need to hurry into anything. There are many amazing women on AnastasiaDate.com. I guarantee you they are worth the wait

angush21
10/26/14

Anastasiadate is a good way to find your soulmate online. Previously I didn’t believe in distant relationships.
But now I understand everything is possible.
Inna is probably the one I was looking for!

leonardf16
10/26/14

But now I understand everything is possible.
Inna is probably the one I was looking for!

danp44
10/25/14

I did not regret to give several chances for myself to use this service. Our first meeting was full of positive moments, but I did not get the desirable results. Thus, I stopped use it for 2 months after this first try. This year in February it was my second time here, I updated my profile and considered whom I was searching; unfortunately, it was also a fail try too. I gave up again. However, several weeks ago, I got a very long and inspiring email from Julia Mantrova. She gave me a strong believe that all my efforts here were not useless. I am finally in love. So DON’T AFRAID to MAKE MISTAKES!

marting25
10/25/14

My love story belongs to this site. I’ve met my sunshine Nathalia 5 months ago. I can’t imagine how I lived before without her...definitely I wasn’t alive.. She opened me and believed in me!! I can’t find enough gratitude words for this site!
The only thing I can give.. my advice and my story!
THANKS!!!

martinp28
10/24/14

I have joined this site few months ago.
Now I'm dating the most beautiful girl from Ukraine!!and we are serious! So I would definitely recommend dating Ukrainian women. You won't be disappointed!
They are diamonds!! :)

pauld93
10/24/14

I think it’s impossible to imagine the modern world without online dating. Everybody chooses for himself whether to pay for the services or not. My choice was Anastasia and it was helpful in finding the interesting girls to talk with. If you are willing to spend some money -you may do it and enjoy.

darrenm18
10/23/14

I wish everybody a lot of luck in Ukrainian dating adventure. It is not easy to find the girl. Anastasia is one of the most famous sites, however it is also known from a negative side.. well from my point of view some men are just not ready for expenses. Then in this case I advise you to go on free dating sites. Anastasia provides you with excellent service, gorgeous girls and all instruments for communicating: ask yourself first - are you ready for the expenses? And don’t complain.

jamesm203
10/22/14

If you like fantasy this is the place. In a matter of 2 hours I was able to find 56 profiles that were manufactured by the agency or their affiliates. The text of 2 profiles were identical except for two words. The only difference were the pictures and the summary information such as height, weight, etc. In the other profiles the paragraphs from 2 or more other profiles were combined to create the "new" profile. The bottom line on profiles is simply most are manufactured by the affiliates.

Security is a joke. The agency staff have access to the ladies' account. At anytime agency personnel can use a lady's account to chat or send letters. In fact you can receive up to 10 "letters of introduction" from ladies each day. These are copies of letters the ladies have authored for another man. They change the name and send it to you. The lady has no idea you have received the letter unless you reply to her.

Next comes the video chat deception. The feed is supposed to be live. This is not always true. In one live feed, at 20 minutes past midnight in the Ukraine, had full sunshine visible in the window behind the woman. I have had video suddenly die because the recording ended.

I tried the phone option to one lady. I received confirmation, but at the appointed time the lady was not there. After several excuses and resetting the time I was supposedly connected to the lady. It only took a few questions to tell that it was an imposter. She could not tell me her brother's name. The imposter then started speaking Russian and the moderator explained the lady could not continue the call. It took weeks, but my credits were refunded, but again the bottom lines is that these people will defraud you if you don't catch them.

On two occasions I made travel plans to go to the Ukraine. The lady was excited, offered to pick me up at the airport, find an apartment I could rent, etc. In both cases the lady and her profile disappeared. No goodbye letter, just gone. Her profile erased from the system.

Now for regular chat. They will always take one credit and try for 2 if you are not fast enough to kill the chat window. Here is how it goes. You received a chat request. You decide to respond, after some time, but always less than a minute, you will get a emoticon supposedly from the lady or maybe just a simple hello. These do not come from the lady they are computer generated to keep the chat session alive in order to take credits from you while the lady comes to the computer, if she ever shows up. I allowed a chat to go 7 minutes with not one word from the lady. You are charged by the minute regardless of the lady says nothing. Next if you enter you response and then end the chat. You may then get a complaint from the lady asking why you end the chat. If you continue the chat and stay on longer, say a couple of minutes, you will have no reply from the lady. As soon as you leave the chat you will get message something like "where dud you go?" or "why did you leave?". The bottom line is they rip your credits off by keeping you in the chat. I have also had artificial intelligence chats; no lady at all just simulated conversation with the Anastasia computers. The AI breaks if you ask something like "who invaded England in 1066" On another occasion the chat was coming faster than I could read it and it became nonsense; strings of emoticons and gibberish sentences. Another ting to watch, if you have multiple tabs of windows open to the site you must quickly kill the chat popup window in each tab or the site will continue to bill you for the chat.

How about online ladies. Track some of ones that are online after 10 p.m. You will find that many of these ladies are online 24 hours a day for several days in a row. Then ask yourself, do teachers, accountants, stylists, and any woman with a responsible job going to be online after midnight when they have to work the next day?

If you want to use this site as entertainment, and pay dearly for the fantasy, then this is your choice. If you are seriously looking for a relationship you are on mission impossible with this site. There are some legitimate ladies here, but the site is designed to steer you to the fake profiles. But why use this site with so much social media available? It is not hard to find east European ladies on Facebook. I found that if a lady is truly who she says she is, she can even find you on Facebook.

Tip for consumers: If something seems not quite right, you are probably correct. drop that lady and keep looking. Do not feel bad about leaving a beautiful fraud.

derrickt4
10/22/14

AnastasiaDate did such a good job uniting Galina and me. The connection between us was almost immediate. I can only say thank you.

bryanw18
10/21/14

I would like to thank you for helping find the woman of my dreams through Anastasia. I was very skeptical at the beginning, but you never know if you don't try right? and there she was, love at first sight sort of speak instinctively. I knew Tamara was the one and I decided to contact her, well I thank god my instincts were right. We exchange a couple of emails and video chats and knew we were meant for another. Since that day forward our relationship blossomed and the rest is history. We thank you AnastasiaDate for bringing us together. And for all the members in this website all...I can say is be patient and optimistic and you too will find your true love.

robertn44
10/20/14

I really hate to leave a one star, because it does seem like a nice site. However the site is based 100% on fraud. The girls are paid to chat, probably at least 99% of them. The other 1% still get chances for prizes and such. I actually went to Ukraine to visit a girl that I met on the site, and she was completely different. She almost didn't want to meet me at all for the first time. This was after spending hundreds of dollars chatting with her, and her saying that she couldn't wait to meet me and was serious about getting married, etc. While in Ukraine I saw a large banner ad stating that girls could win a CAR just by chatting on the site. The site is brutally expensive and almost all girls will say that they really like you and want to keep chatting for as long as possible. However if you contact any of them on a different free site, like vkontakte.ru (The Russian version of Facebook), the same girls that said they love you will invariably not respond.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM ANASTASIADATE.com Unless you just want to blow money on girls that are NOT interested in a serious relationship and get PAID to chat.

torbens
10/20/14

I am from Denmark. I had few love affairs previously but want try a girl with a completely different culture and country. Signed up on AnastasiaDate. This site is really well-known.

fredv9
10/19/14

I met Alina on Anastasiadate during my second visit on this site. She intrigued me from her first message to me. I decided to continue our first conversation, and here we are…we are planning a wedding very very soon and thinking about having it on an island. Grateful to this service for such beautiful gift.

mikem213
10/19/14

Come on people already! that site only exist to steal your money away for nothing in return. I posted two different profiles. One with an much less than average looking picture of a man and another with one with a good looking man on it. Both of them received the same emails from the same women. At that point, if you still want to spend your money for nothing, then you are truly hopeless.

As for the 5 stars ratings in here, clearly they come from paid employees of theirs or extremely delusional men who are already on a hook.

For some people, the only way to learn anything is for them to realize the hard way they got scammed big time.

Tip for consumers: I can understand that many men are hoping to find love but seriously, if you are fat, out of shape or even over 45 and young models claim they want to be with you and you buy it, you deserved to be scammed by them. Try to get back in shape and I promise you that you will have success close to home.

alanl34
10/18/14

I used to be on many dating sites but eventually stopped on Anastasia for few reasons: first they have a world known name, second they are very easy and comfortable to use from any device, and finally their girls are doubtless beautiful. Not free of course but guys always pay:))

13 Photos for AnastasiaDate