US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ryanr34

And the women I've talked to and met are really as beautiful as on their photos ;) (in 90 reviews)

lloydb24

AnastasiaDate has given me a chance not only to get a soul mate but also a girl with a different nationality. (in 8 reviews)

chuckj6

The girls are real and they are even more beautiful in person. (in 100 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

soulb
12/19/14

Dear AnastasiaDate, Thank you so much for your wonderful service. If it had not been for the science behind your service we would have never met! We just got married!! Both of us never realized how wonderful it is to meet your ideal mate, until we met each other.

jamesj80
12/18/14

What I like most about anastasiadate are the services they offer. Video sharing and chatting with beautiful ladies on that portal is a great experience. International dating does have a bad name to it because of scammers, but anastasiadate guarantees a safe environment for getting to know the lovely ladies.

morgank21
12/18/14

Anastasiadate is a site where you can really find a good girl. I thought that there are only couple of hundreds, but there are thousands.
Russian and Ukrainian girls do need good men to take care of them!
I would be honored to have one in my life!

gordonp11
12/17/14

Good site if you want to meet beautiful European women online. This website is a bit different than other similar dating sites, but their services and products are top notch.

juant11
12/15/14

I've used their services for about a year now and haven't experienced any issues. That is any issues besides my wallet getting thinner :D

ingarn
12/14/14

I meet a girl in Moldova this week . She say in her profile that she speak fluent english . When i meet her she dont speak Any english and dont understand english . She meet me and where with me a couples a day . I dont like it and i go home . I have send a complain to anastasiadate but They only chance the grade of english in het account . Im feel scamed . We understand that anastasidate take no responsbility at all. I have say to anastasidate that i wantvthem to erased my account because i was scamed . They will not erased my profile . I have spend over 1000usd on Their site and i have very bad feeling about all this . I dont like Them . Please send my money back and erased my account . Regards Ingar from norway

Tip for consumers: Anastasidate scam bad service fraud money money

paulr98
12/12/14

I'm originaly from ukraine, reside in california for past 36 years, have traveled to ukraine a lot, met this girl who works for anastasia date, the things she told me blew my mind, men send money to the company to deliver flowers for the girl, both girl and employee of the site go to a flower shop, give them 2$ to take a picture with a bouquet of roses and split the money that were sent for the flowers, all they need is the cash, there not even interested to meet anyone, most of them are merried or live with someone.

stank16
12/11/14

I agree with other commentators here who say the services are quite costly. However, i cannot say the girls are not authentic.

sammyw8
12/10/14

honestly theses girls are so desperate for your cash its embarrassing , they send you long winded pre-wrote scripts as personal letters and by the time you're finished readying it you can't remember the girls name . honestly why on earth would a stunning looking girl tell a complete stranger she loves them ? do they think life is a walt-disney film .

Tip for consumers: the price you pay on this website is shocking , you mite aswell spend your money on an escort then you will finish the night with a smile on your face.

read the dates on most of the positive reviews about this website most of them have been wrote on same date or within a 3day time span . so it makes sense that theses positive reviews have been planted over 3days unless alot of guys met there so called lover perfect match all on same month .

gabs4
12/10/14

This dating site has a long scamming experience history. I really hate Anastasiadate site. I am not impressed with the nature of Ukrainian especially after visited Ukraine. BY MONEY YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WISH. Whenever you ask any lady on anastasia website to chat for free with Skype or exchange email address, they always say no!!!! Please stop giving your money to liars, deceivers, and the worst. Stop wasting your money, time, and attention to women who does not care, lies to you and deceive you.
There is nothing for me to gain by posting this review. Once again I am writing this from my experience with anastasia date website. This place and every similar website that wants you to pay by the letter and for every minute of chat even to watch extra photo of ladies, is nothing but a SCAM.

Tip for consumers: After being on this site for numerous months, the scam is very clear. This site is a TOTAL SCAM. Stay away

davidc178
12/10/14

I've had some nice chats with the girls on the site. Haven't experienced issues like some ohter folks here.

davidb188
12/8/14

The site is one big gigantic scam. Why do men keep coming to this place? Look, I know that some of us want to have the fantasy where a 20 year old girl falls in love with our 43 year old flabby behind. But that is not truth. I have had some really beautiful women email and try to chat with me at the site. But they are all paid. I have proof, they are paid. If you want it, you have to contact me at the Stupid American (http://vk.com/club77348506, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBrunnerstupidamerican/posts?tab=XX, https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stupid-American/849039088453106?ref=bookmarks).

We can look at the advertisements for the local agencies AnastasiaDate uses in Ukraine. We can look at the women in social media who are married, but still at the website. I have literally truckloads of information. I don't know how to say this any better. Please stop giving your money to liars, deceivers, and worse. Stop giving your money, time, and attention to women who in some cases don't even know who you are, don't care, lie to you, and deceive you. I am not paid to be here. There is nothing for me to gain by posting this review. Unlike personnel from AnastasiaDate, who depend upon your misery to put money into their pockets. They will lie, cheat, and do whatever it takes to keep your money flowing to the site. I encourage men, all men to use free dating services. There are nice Russian women at these sites, waiting for men to come to their senses. But this place and every website that wants you to pay by the letter and for every minute of chat is nothing but a scam.

Tip for consumers: I have a lady friend I met at AnastasiaDate. She lived in Ukraine, but moved to after marrying a foreign doctor. Of course, she is the most gorgeous thing you will ever see.

Her profile is still active at AnastasiaDate.

billw65
12/8/14

I have been a member of Anastasiadate for almost 4 months and in that time have been in contact with 5 of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen.
It can be hard to trust any dating site, but I can assure you that Anastasia is a premium dating site from the quality of ladies who you meet to the outstanding personal service. No site is perfect but Anastasia is pretty close.

hanrym
12/5/14

She's my perfect match. With her being a teacher and me a doctor, it was becoming impossible to meet new people. Thanks to Anastasiadate.com, we've found love when we both thought it was nearly impossible.

brenth21
12/4/14

I was attracted by romance tours of AnastasiaDate, because in person is where the real connection is made. The longer your long-distance relationship goes, the more its probability to fail increases. It has happened to me—twice. And the more you meet her in person, the stronger your relationship will grow, and she’ll stop talking to other guys.
That’s what I realized and now I thank this website for having Dariya in my life.

georgec75
12/2/14

What do you expect from dating service?
I don’t really understand the point of registered here just to check someone or something. Hey! Maybe somebody truly believes..this is real and nowadays, it is one of the ways to help oneself not to be alone.
To my mind, it is one of the greatest possibilities to get in touch with foreign girls.

peterm115
12/1/14

I am in the middle of my second trip to the Ukraine. I have used the anastasia site for three years and spent a lot of money. I am happy to share my experience with you if you are concerned. There are some scammers on the site and some real women. If you would like to contact me for advice, feel free. I can help you save a lot of money based on what I have learned so far. Email me at truthaboutanastasia@gmail.com

brandonh32
11/29/14

After chatting for 3 months online on anastasiadate.com, we met for the first time with Natalia. Meeting for a simple drink at our favorite bar turned into hours of pleasant stories. We felt like an old friends. We spent the next year becoming best friends. Just this summer we got engaged and promised to be best friends forever.

waynee7
11/29/14

I think that I was single for much too long. I’ve been 3 months on the site and, you know, vast range of Ukrainian and Russian girls on Anastasia clearly spoiled me .. my complaint was likely that I just didn’t know which one I should start talking to! They are all charming!

jonathanw36
11/27/14

As long as guys like you think with your genitals and spend cash on sites like these, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't strip you off! Being naive will get you nowhere in real life dating and unsuprisingly nowhere in online dating, so use your brain next time rather than your penis. I use the site solely to explore gorgeous women (even though ps'ed but still..) and admire some free pics of these beauties and nothing more. I will not spend a single cent on the site.

Tip for consumers: If you truly believe your money can buy you a real marriage, then this site is definitely for you!

billyh27
11/26/14

Anastasiadate.com collected the most gorgeous women in one place. During last 4 months I couldn’t skip a day without connecting and chatting with the most beautiful girls from Russia, Ukraine, and other CIS countries. It is a real pleasure to use this service.

orlandof12
11/25/14

PURE FRAUD!!!! SCAM!!!!

The site Anastasia Date is a real shame ....
The girls appearing in photographs often do not correspond to reality and we men think we are talking to them and we are talking to a computer, watching her photos.
Other times, the girls when they are to be online on chats try to convince men to get hours and hours on chat rooms because they receive a commission or percentage ...
More, the girls will say they want to have a meeting live in her country but the hour or inevitable happens, the mother or the child get sick, die cat, dog also .... and other times not say anything and do not appear when a person lands in her country ...
Other times, then the second or third chat, girls begin to ask for money to pay the rent, to treat the child, want iPhone, want to perfumes or flowers through the site, etc ....
This is pure emotional prostitution ... This is true SCAM !!!

RUN AWAY OF THIS SITE to avoid losing your money and your time....

IT'S FRAUD!!!!

When we complained to the service to consumers service, always give reason to the Ladies,,,obviously .... and seems to still enjoy with people
They all act in concert and together to fraud men who are vulnerable in their feelings.

A shame !!!

For my part, I will denounce this disgraceful situation to the last instance.

If you want you can read this article of the British newspapper The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Later I will send my evidences...

andrewf37
11/22/14

I prefer to take only the best) AnastasiaDate is a Ferrari of international dating. Well-designed and expensive! All girls look so gorgeous! If you have time and money - this site might be your right choice!! Good luck.

treys5
11/21/14

From the first message, from the first day online, we definitely felt that 'connection'. We each have kids so it was very important to us that we take our time and let this new relationship be natural. We leaved far away from each other, but this service gave us everything to create a new family in 2 years of dating. Anastasiadate.com was important second chance for us.

richarda56
11/20/14

I met my wonderful Russian wife via the internet (YES, it was Anastasiadate) about 2 years ago. She is well educated, cultured and she is the joy of my life. When we first met, communication was difficult, but we were patient and considerate with each other and taught each other how to speak and write. Each day our love grows stronger. We are the same age. She is my partner and my best friend. Yet, we both know that our good luck is rare and unusual.
This chance to find love is not for everyone. But I wish luck to everyone searching their love. Believe me - Russian girls are fantastic ))

georgep43
11/20/14

Anastasiadate offers the most beautiful relatonship-oriented ladies in the web I believe.
The visual interface and the photos of the ladies are of the highest aesthetic and the only thing you should be concerned about is whether you will be one of the lucky men one of those special ladies will pick.
I have been a member for about four years and only reason I am not married yet is that the most amazing lady comes when you think you have met the ideal. I have met some of the ladies and I know they are definitely real and there to meet men, it's up to you to find the right girl for the type of relationship you want. With some luck of course.
On a minus side the cost for certain services is quite high for me, hence the four stars and not five. Other services like translating letters for example are very reasonable.
anastasiadate has a quick customer support system and you can feel it is a big operation
I would definitely recommend the site if you can afford the premium service

jamieb45
11/19/14

What is love except for those good feelings you can give each other ......that special connection you feel with somebody.
Love is blind, illogical and doesn’t care for distances. I am planning romance tour, because tried already video chat and it’s not enough for me!
Probably I’m gonna marry Arina!

graigf
11/17/14

I can’t say that this site is perfect or I am totally in those information they have.
But what is more important..They are true. No lies and no cheats, just sincere info. Hundreds of profiles..Girls are there for different tastes..or how to say it in English correctly..that you can find a girl, who will suit you perfectly.
+1 like from Brussels!

pavelm3
11/12/14

I came across this site couple months ago and I was a bit skeptical, if are those girls real and if they are on pay roll and etc. Its easy to find out, if you exchange one or two letters or chat with a girl for 30 minutes, she should remember you and than just find her on VK.com its really easy, because their data of birth and cities are both on anastasia date and VK and in most cases they have one or two same photos as on the website. So its easy to find them. Than you can write them and you'll see, some of them do it for money, but some want to really meet someone (like GDP per capita in Ukraine is $3,500 so no surprise they want to get out of there). So yes they want your money, but I believe you can really find a girl you want, just maybe before you start spending your money, find her on VK, all the photos there are open to see for all users, so you can tell if she got a bf or husband, than talk to her a bit a site and than move to VK. Also pick a girl who can speak at least some English.

dannyb40
11/12/14

I want to tell everybody complaining about the scams on AnastasiaDate. I think you guys need to use common sense. Moscow and St Pete girls are NOT the girls you want. Would you go to NYC to find a wife? Go to Tomsk or Omsk or Samara...anywhere but the big cities. I have been very happy with my russian wife for 8 years. We have 2 children and life is good. I asked her to marry me the day after I met her. It's a choice on both parties. I chose a VERY educated woman with advanced degrees, as I thought that such a woman would be more logical and less likely to be "fly by night”.

nates7
11/11/14

Well I can only tell you that I was a bit skeptical when I first came across Anastasia site but I was not having much luck finding my soul mate on my own. So I figured why not give this a try? After going through some profiles I came across my lovely now wife Nataly on July, 2013. I now know this would turn out to be the luckiest day of my life. Natay and I first started writing and then started using the chat service.
This site may not work for everyone, but it sure worked for me. Again thank you so much for all your help and for making me a very happy man.

teddg
11/11/14

when you open your heart and your soul to someone who is close to you..be aware of losing this person and such feeling..that happened to me.
Not a nice story about..but I am here not because I am having fun… I am desperate. My girl left me with the words I will never find someone like her, no one will love me and takes care as she did. It was so mean to hear that from the closest person after my parents...
So I am looking for help!
I do really need a good girl. I trust this site, cause ‘ve read a lot!
Thanks for helping me figure everything out!

jackt41
11/10/14

The site is a TOTAL SCAM people WAKE UP!!!
How come when you ask any lady on the website to chat for free with Skype or exchange email address, they always say no?
Stay away from this site and help to stop this stupid scammers that play with people's feelings

matthewp26
11/10/14

Thank You anastasiadate for Irina.
We had our first anniversary yesterday! She is amazing wife. I couldn’t even dream about that!

aaronb49
11/10/14

Life is a gift with all the good and bad sides.
When you are open, you can receive much more than those who are upset and don’t enjoy their lives… Even dark moments teach us to be better and wiser.
I can’t say that my life is just straight road without any prickly things..no! But I do accept that and know that this is all for good.
I am looking here for a good, positive girl to be with her all my life!

stevea50
11/9/14

I think it's an open question as to whether this site is legitimate. It seems that the girls are on the payroll; they just want to chat and exchange letter and neither activity generally leads to anything. I've read reviews that echo this same experience and go even further suggesting that they have "professional" letter writers.They are many beautiful women on the site,however, the photos are definitely airbrushed. Some of these women I'm convinced are running up the credits for pay with no intention of developing a relationship. Caveat Emptor! !!! Caveat Emptor Big Time!

Tip for consumers: Be aware that you may be throwing your money away

barrys26
11/9/14

Ukraine has the most beautiful women that is my opinion. Sometimes other people say they are “easy” that is the big misunderstanding. The women in Ukraine are smart, pretty, helpful, sexy, beautiful, cute, listen and are good cookers. It is proven by me and my marriage with Liza. It may sound naive, but we are a happy couple. She really loves me.. we found each other online.

marcw20
11/8/14

Anastasiadate gave me a chance to be a better person. When I first met Victoria I wasn’t looking for something serious. Only short term relations.
She has really changed me A LOT!
She told me if I want something serious with this girl I should be honest first to myself to give up some bad habits I had. Well.. I was sure it worth it, I thought because my life should be better and healthier.
We are chatting for 5 months already and I really need to see my saver!
She motivated me to be a better man. Victoria deserves happiness!

ericg39
11/7/14

Guise, let me give you some advise, I am married now ten years and I fined my wife on Elena`s model. do not waist your time on any site like Anastasia that will not allowed you to exchange e mail or phone number . do not waist your time on a girl that do not speak English you will get nowhere . do not look for pretty yang girl if you are old and looks bad...you cannot get them to love you for real...and even if she will fake it you will be dumpt after she gets her green card. if she tells you she has no phone she is fraud. when you call her just ask are you home alone and if she says my mom here ask to talk to her mom for a second .tell her you want to say something in Russian, if she let you speak to her mom she is real.if not . her boyfriend is there...I was scammed by 3 girls and married the forth one.

Tip for consumers: Guise, let me give you some advise, I am married now ten years and I fined my wife on Elena`s model. do not waist your time on any site like Anastasia that will not allowed you to exchange e mail or phone number . do not waist your time on a girl that do not speak English you will get nowhere . do not look for pretty yang girl if you are old and looks bad...you cannot get them to love you for real...and even if she will fake it you will be dumpt after she gets her green card. if she tells you

michaels217
11/7/14

All I can say that this site is a huge scam. The women are paid to chat with vulnerable men. Most have local boyfriends, husbands etc.
The whole thing is a con. Take my advice any decent guy; stay away and don't waste your money. Better playing high stakes casino. At least, you have a chance of winning something!!!
Here' sand interesting article to back my review from a newspaper.

Tip for consumers: Get away as quick as possible before you end up with an empty wallet and broken heart. That is sure guaranteed on this site!!!! You have been warned!!

jimb132
11/5/14

We met with Irina online. We talked all of the time, it seemed, through every medium we could get our hands on: instant messages, text messages, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, cell phone calls…. before I flew out to spend a week exclusively in her company. The romance tour was amazing. I think our relationship will grow into something serious.

joshuaa16
11/4/14

Feeling so happy and calm that even terrified of that kind of inner emotions. I don’t know Nathalie for a long time but I must admit she is already deeply in my heart!
I Haven’t noticed when and how it happened. It was so quick, like a flash.
Well, I am not alone anymore!
Thank to this site!!

georgem97
11/4/14

Anastasia support Putin aggression! As only dating site Anastasia change Crimea to Russian territory, that is against all the western democratic world. I sent several messages to Anastasia administration about this. The only answer I got is that they do not involve in the geopolitical situation. In fact just by change all cities from the country of Ukraine to Russia, they have made a choise to support the Russian invasion and occupation of Ukraine. Anyone that believe in freedom, democracy and human rights should boycott Anastasia!

brucem55
11/4/14

My life would’ve been boring if Anastasia.com didn’t come along. The good thing about the site is its anti-scam policy. Because it’s legit, there are very few fake profiles. Also, all of the members are real beauties and its always a great pleasure to talk to them and look at them.

robbyo2
11/3/14

Amazing things can happen in your life if you allow them to!
One incredible girl fell in love with me.
She was sincere with me telling that her English wasn’t good enough to make free communication, so I thought there won’t be any problems with it, cause I am a teacher for those who struggle with foreign languages!
Well, to cut long story short.. I am preparing to see my beauty in Ukraine!

lanceb10
11/3/14

I would like to share my opinion on Ukrainian girls. Ukrainian women aren’t perfect, but I can fix you up with 3 or 4 really good ones on short notice. They are fun to date, beautiful, and charming. They are far more even tempered than American women and even if they are moderate gold diggers, they still meet their obligations to taking care of a man. My girl is awesome. I can only describe her as the finest person I’ve ever known and I’ve tested her more than once to verify this. Her profile was on AnastasiaDate and I am really happy that I found Elena.

jamiec26
11/2/14

I had been chatting with a few women on the site for a couple of months 'til i started to really like this one woman. We made plans for her to travel to the States to visit me and imagine my surprise when on the day of her arrival she didn't show up. I was outraged, felt stupid and was sure I had been scammed. But once I got hold of her there turned out to be a very good reason why she couldn't make it and we rescheduled. About a month past and we finally met. I wouldn't exactly call us a very serious couple just yet but we really enjoy each others company and I think I see a future for us.
I understand why some people might be sceptical but i suggest you still give it a try.

jeffd42
11/1/14

After Being on this site and seeing the reviews, I decided to give it a chance anyway and I should have listened to the bad review comments that were posted. If you are considering using this site or are still using it, My advice is to walk away. you will only spend money and in the end you will have lost a lot of money and still not meet any of the Girls or be any closer to finding an International wife. My personal Experience has been that I have chatted and emailed about 10 different girls on the site that I thought were going to be a good match, over the course of using the site these past 7 months and with each girl it has been the same. I chat with a girl, ask questions relative to the qualities I look for in a wife and each of the ten girls has stated that they are happy to have been able to find me, that they agree and are the type of woman with the qualities I am seeking and in turn each has lied or when it comes time to meet, they are not able to meet. Ihhave never been able to reach any of the women on the phone, wheather it was an instant call or a scheduled call through their service. The Chat is very expensive and each of the girls is against sending you and communicating through letters, they always insist on the Live chat. and there were a couple girls that I had sent flowers to and provided my personal email for direct communication and in both Instances, they have emailed me directly, but after a few emails, they say that they are not recieving my emails any longer and they both have tried to influence me to get back on the chat (that you have to pay for) that is on the Site. When I suggested using Skype, Both have said that it is expensive and that you have to pay to Download (which is not true). I had a friend that travelled to Ukraine recently and he had told me that Skype in eurpoe is like the Skype web site here, it is a free download and works the same there than it does in the U.S. But the girls Insist that they can't download, due to cost. It is an outright lie. Another thing I noticed was that even when you established a relationship with a girl, A few girls wanted exclusive communication and stated that they only communicated with me, But I began to notice that after we would chat and I would log off, but they would remain on live chat. I saw this when I went back online after reading a review one time and sure enough 38 minutes after me and a girl had finished chatting, They were still on live chat when I went back online. I asked why they would be online after we had said our goodbye, if she was only communicating with me and all the girls said very similar things, either they were waiting for me (which didn't make sense cause we had already said our goodbye after chatting) or they would say they forgot to turn off computer. Let me state, they all said the same thing, like if they were taught this or something. I would then ask them directly to log off after our chat, but they did not and when confronted about it, there were various excuses. I even went as far as creating a fake profile with another email and even after they said and even promised they did not communicate to others, I would log on later with my fake profile and they would still be online and I would initiate a chat and everytime they would answer, I would chat with them and ask questions about their search and if they had found anyone, if they were available, things like that, and everytime, they would say they are available, they have not found anyone and even said their search was not going well, but 30 minutes before on my real profile, the same girls would say they loved me, they only wanted me and how lucky they were to find thier match. I also tried other clever tactics to prove if they were lying or real and each one failed and when confronted, they stopped answering the chat invite immediately. Also the other tactics I used (which I will not go into detail here) but they always contridicted themselves on things they had said earlier or previously in chat and one weird thing too was, it was like they were not the same person sometimes. the girls would not remember what they had even told you a day before or sometimes, would not even be able to recall things you had told them before. So... I do not believe there is anyone real on the site at all. I would not believe any of the 5 star reviews, I am convinced that the 5 star reviews are fake and implanted. I know a couple people that do have russian or ukrainian wives and they did not use this site and they also have never heard of any marriages or meeting from anyone that had used the site. I am done using this site and am going to use the site a friend who married a awesome russian wife used. I will not name the site cause I am not here to promote any sites, I just want to warn any one else about this site and the other site that they have, which is russian brides.com. This site is a scam and if you want to use it, go ahead, but you have been warned. You will only waste alot of time and money. The girls play games, waste your time, and are not serious. I do not know if they get paid to chat or not as I have read on some reviews, but it seems like it to me, cause all the girls, and I mean all, in my experience, have either said they only use chat on the site or they try to influence me to use the chat. a couple girls have sent letters a few times, but it always goes to a conversation about just using chat. Goodluck in your search and I hope I have helped people to save their money and use some other reputable site, but stay away from this one.

Tip for consumers: Leave this Site Immediately, unless you just like to waste money and waste time.

markr93
11/1/14

It’s so nice to hear from somebody that you are cared not only because you have money but because someone feels something special to you!
I can’t resist the temptation to write to all of you about my happiness!

matthewc53
10/31/14

I signed up on the site recently and have been chatting to several girls. Not all of them look like models but they are nice girls.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: As a participant on Anastasisdate, I have noticed some astonishing things.

Very young girls almost teenagers should be willing to have a husband between 30 and 80 years of age. Of course this is conspicuous lies. It seems to me that almost all Ukranean and Russian teens suffer of GERONTOFILIA. Of course this is not the case but the agency strategists, underestimate our intelligence. Do Russian and Ukraneans have been told during the communist era that westerners are stupid and they still believe it?
To the Russian and Ukraine young ladies between 19 and 30 who ask to mate a husband older than their grandfather, I should recomend them to go and see not only one psychotherapist but a whole team of psychologists to give them some treatment!

The other astonishing thing is that they send you dozens of letters every day, you read the letters of the ladies and you find no clue that indicates that the so "interested in you lady" have read your profile. Not a simple hint! Is it possible that the agency never makes your written profile available to the ladies? I have my own proof. Listen carefully. I gave in my own profile which I can trace any time I update my profile some youtube microfilms related to me. anyone that can see my microfilms can make a comment which I can read or even subscribe to my account. But for the last two months noone of the so called beautiful and smart woman has found this simple way to contact me by writting down her e-mail or even her ádress or telefon number. What happens? Are they so empty headed or Anastasia date gives the participants the false impression that their profile is available to the ladies but in reality they hide it!

Please do not misunderstand me, but I am a very attractive young man, tall, with brown wavy hair, brown eyes, athletic, allmost a dream for any woman of Russian and Ukranian but believe it or not there is no mention of my looks in the hundreds of letters I received from these women. Are they so proud to accept that somebody else is prety too or Anastasia date hides the photos of its clients so that the ladies can not trace them?

Anyhow, I did not buy any kredit from them and I am not going to do it either. I am curious to see through all this kind of joke and then I will quit.

To all the guys that live in the west I have to say one simple thing. Oppen your eyes and look around you to see how many beautiful women are walking on the streets, sitting in the caffeterias, promenade on the seashore and waiting for you to throw them a sweet glance. What are you waiting for? Do it and you will have your sweet heart. Besides to bring an Ukranian or Russian woman to the west you have to treat her as a newborn baby, take her to some language courses interpret for her years ahead, and have no communication at all for at least three years. And they are of course very demanding. They think that any westerner is a tyccon.

To Anastasia date, I just want to say, Please do not underestimate our intelligence. Enough is enough.

Anonymous
2/12/13
scottiek9
A: why does anastasiadate lend to some girls a laptop with camera to use at home for free but with no other internet access other then there site to use ? and if so what are thay expecting in return? has anybody heard about this going on?
1/2/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Photos for AnastasiaDate