US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chuckj6

The girls are real and they are even more beautiful in person. (in 106 reviews)

ryanr34

And the women I've talked to and met are really as beautiful as on their photos ;) (in 95 reviews)

lloydb24

AnastasiaDate has given me a chance not only to get a soul mate but also a girl with a different nationality. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bojann
2/26/15

AnastasiaDate is quite expensive. You can get same results for better conditions on RussianGirls4u.com. But in general, AnastasiaDate is "ok"...

Bojan

dieterm
2/23/15

Maybe it isn't the best place for everyone to find someone they could be in a serious relationship with but it works for me. I don't mind spending some money to date pretty women. Isn't it the same in the offline world?

ak234
2/17/15

Do not waste your money. all the girls in this website are employed by the website agency. Their job is to keep you engaged by chat, webcam or emailing so you keep purchasing credits. Do not fall for this scam... None of those girls are willing to email you or call you,,,, Good luck!! lol

Tip for consumers: Do not fall or this!!!!!!!!!!!

howardj12
2/16/15

I'm just an old, white, heterosexual male who is lonely and alone. I have no hope of finding a female in Oz because they are all having an erotic affair with their phones, shoes and coffee. So, three strikes and you're out.

But guys, what you are really looking for is intimacy and nourishing your spirit. Going online to find 'the one' is a load of crapola. I've been tap-dancing around this scene for fifteen years. And it's only because I'm on a pension I'm unable to afford the breath-taking fees these Russian scammers charge for the dubious privilege of meeting one of these allegedly mythical females.

I've regrettably come to my senses. After reading how so many guys get rinsed of their cash and arrive home feeling mentally and emotionally sodomized, I'm completely cured of meeting one of these 'tits and bums' specimens who are just waiting to 'adore' you.

Tip for consumers: Get on the program guys...it's all about getting your cash! Wise up now and not after the fact.

blakep7
2/4/15

My only probleem with the site is that the women are said to be fluent in english but you often need translation services and those are a bit costly.

mattiasp
2/3/15

I see a few complaints here about the site costing too much. I for one have been enjoying myself there and don't have any issues paying for stuff because i understand how services cost money. You are being offered a great way to communicate with ridiculously attractive women. You could be out there looking for them yourself if you want to and if you can't afford it then simply keep out. Putting the entire portal down because you either don't have money or have had bad luck is just low.

louises21
1/30/15

Be warned, I am writing this on behalf of my mother, who had been left, for one of these blond whores! My father has just become engaged to one of these 'women' and is not even DIVORCED from my mother!!! This website has a lot to answer for and if I had my way I would have it shut down, he was hooked via Facebook advertising, has been caught hook line and sinker!!! Met her twice, total of 14 days in her company, told his family going on holiday, for us to find out via Facebook (again) he has got engaged. Has spent £1000's on her and has borrowed money to fund all of this! Money he does not have...

Tip for consumers: Do not fall for this website, if you want to keep your money safe!

frankj22
1/26/15

A new way of stealing money by AnastasiaDate!!!
Be careful while watching photos attached to the letters.
Until not so long ago one photo has been free and it was marked (free). But now, in some letters with two or more photos, they deduct 10 credits from your account for viewing the FREE PHOTO! Of course, the next attached photo, which you wouldn't normally want to pay for, is free. One could say - just a mistake, but 10 credits gone down the drain anyway.
Till I noticed that I was robbed of money I had lost 50 credits.
You aren't able to guess in which letters there is this fake "free photo". Only when you check your account you can find out the lack of credits. AnastasiaDate is a very cunning thief dealing according to the proverb: take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.
But I am astounded that they could sink so low.

peterd66
1/24/15

I wound up with a $140+ bill for stuff I didn't order. I was told by the customer service guy I had selected automatic payments. Nope , sorry, I went back and checked my settings... Just what I thought, it was set for no automatic pulls against my account. Was told that I sent a thumbnail embedded in an email - $16! No warning, no nothing,'bang. Great looking stable but a highly questionable business model!

Tip for consumers: Find another site....

jons79
1/23/15

I didn’t reach my goal up there..
But if it didn’t work for me...it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work at all!!
So wish luck for others.

randyb33
1/21/15

I recently read reviews about this site, and they were all bad. I figured maybe they were just angry and wanted to go after someone. In the coarse of 3 months, I talked to 3 different girls one at a time. After a few weeks of talking, I paid about $250 to send a gift, which allowed me to give her my info. The emailing and messaging blocks when you try to give personal info. Once the girl got my info, she said she didn't have an email. They after I tried to get her to email me, she said I have money, and I should just pay to talk to her on the site. The first one admitted she made money from the site when talking. The other 2 said they dont make money off the site. Bottom line is the other 2 said they dont have an email and feel comfortable talking on the site. The second girl after a few weeks I also sent a gift of flowers. That was also $250. It had a letter with my email address on it. Anastasia date takes a picture of the girls with there gifts, and emails it to you. The girl lied and said she never got my gift, this was after I had seen a pic that she was holding the flowers, and the letter with my email address on it. My only reasoning that she lied, was that she didn't want to have to email off the site. The site says none of the girls make money from being on there. I feel scamed. I spent about a total of almost $1700 between talking and giving them gifts so I could get them my info.

Tip for consumers: It seems nice to chat with them, but next thing you know you have spent large amounts of money, and the girls will never talk off the site, and they dont care that it sucks your money dry.

esmailm
1/21/15

I am on #Anastasiadate since a year and I spend money on it, chatting with several girls, to make sure I am not wrong i chose girls who fit with me, from appearance and everything, mostly lower than me, they chat with me for long time on site and i plan to go to kiev to meet, i ask each of them one by one, and read

Excuses to avoid Meet when i was on Kiev :

Avoid to open chat!!, they have work!!, they are sick!!, stay off on chat
in case they meet, they just take you to restaurant and never show up again ..

- You can find some of them on vk.com

- Mostly look different than the site, too much make up !! (Ugly)

- Beautiful Girls on the site mostly are based on work and compensation, and don't really look for relationship,

- They are some innocent girls who look for relationship but very a few and they check site once a month, and don't open chat to everyone

- Fake review by site operators everywhere, just read the way they wrote text it is totally fake review

- And if you see success stories are all with two ugly ones who are old, in case you see two beautiful ones with success story don't doubt it is build up by company,

Logic : Normal Beautiful Girl don't need to come on this site to find someone, she meet many on her real life, and if she has an account you see her with a thousands of follower, if you saw a beautiful one on this site, it should be based on work, same as you see on prostitution sites, exception exist but ignore it ..

Company Operation : #Anastasiadate operating on #ukraine and in #ukraine there no such rules like USA and west Europe, making fake things are so easy, with money you can do everything, so don't get wrong with Anastasia anti-scam policy or and other guarantees or services

#Anastasia has a good money and pay a lot for advertisement to fraud people, this company should be investigated for fraud services

#Aanstasiadate provide tours for old men, but they can't find a proper women because human is human everywhere, so don't be wrong with the location, every beautiful woman want to be with a man similar to herself, a man should have a good money and be handsome and match the women criteria,

#ukraine is not bad as you think, beautiful cities, people with good income, specially kiev, you see a lot of expensive cars and houses, so don't get wrong assumption about economic differences, you buy a pocket of milk in usa 6 dollar and you can buy the same there with 60 cent, so they have a good life, not so needy as you think.

lot of beautiful girls are there, girls on #anastasiadate are nothing mostly frustrated,ugly,prostitutes and not from good families, because they do prostitution on this site, go by person there to see beauties, normal girls don't need to come on this prostitution sites, they have their own boys, imagine how it is possible that a beautiful girl on age 19-21 or more be single while they are lot of handsome boys looking for her, #Ukrianian woman don't need boy from another country, they have their own handsome boys, you can find single ones too, but they want someone with same qualification,

- Plz for the Godsake don't waste your money, I already have gone all this way up to the end!

- If you really need someone, search it in your place, if you couldn't find there, you probably not able to find somewhere else,

you can find good girls on other sites too, like #ukrainedate.com - #fdating.com - #elenasmodel.com and best one is #vk.com because vk is a site that #eastern #european people use it, and their profile is not based on makeup or lies, or making money, you can try adding girls there, if someone show interest it means she want you if not so she is not interested, true and simple,

so don't get wrong if beautiful women chat with you on #anastasiadate she is not interested on your face, she want your money !! why they don't talk on other social services ? it is simple because they don't' get paid :)

If you still look for adventure go by person to #kiev, and stay there for a while, go to the parks, bars, night clubs, libraries, restaurants, walk in the city and talk to people, maybe you can find someone, good thing is that most ukrainian women can speak english and you are ok, open talk and be social :)

Tip for consumers: #Anastasiadate Emotional Prostitution Website .. Stay Away !!

bradg16
1/18/15

After some unsuccessful dates and a lot of hours browsing, I started chatting with Nataly and have no regrets. After a few months I felt like knowing each other for years, we both finally got around to meeting up. 18 months on, we are still happily together. This site is a good way to meet girls from Ukraine or Russia. Well done , Anastasia! And to everyone else, it really sometimes works!!!

karlg15
1/14/15

I'm 64, separated and a few months ago (2014) I was looking around the web to see if there was something out there for me. I stumbled on Anastasiadate.com; sadly in retrospect. I should perhaps make it clear that I was not looking for a 20-something girl that had just stepped off the front page of vogue magazine. The youngest lady I contacted (actually she contacted me) was 46, and even then I had my considerable doubts, but was persuaded (by the lady herself) that this was no great age difference by Ukrainian standards, and yes, of course at 64 I was flattered that a woman of that age was interested in me, but that's what this is site is all about isn't it? Anyway, I still had my doubts, so the ladies I contacted myself were in their mid to late 50's, as was incidentally my ex-wife. They were just nice ladies, nothing special, just like me, it seemed to me. What I noticed was that with one exception, the replies from the ladies hardly ever addressed the topics mentioned in my own letters, or at least only in the most general way. So at some point I added up my Paypal receipts, just for laughs, and realized I had spent USD700.00 or thereabouts. Time to stop I thought, as none of the exchanges, though pleasant enough, seemed really to be leading anywhere. They were all content to keep chatting away, until kingdom-come presumably, occasionally trying to persuade me that I should travel to the Ukraine to meet them. There's no fool like an old fool as they say, so I fell for this for a while. Then I asked if we could exchange contact information. One lady said she didn't have email (that by the way was one of the few direct responses to something mentioned in my letter) and would I give her more time (= more money, I now presume). The other suggested I send a present, and write my contact information on the card. I was not to spend too much money she told me! However, I discovered that the cheapest 'present' was around USD 290.00. For the third and final lady I buried a Skype address in my profile and explained to her how to find it. She understood fully; 2 weeks later the Skype address was still there, embedded in my profile, unchanged, for all to read, but I never heard from her again. In fact, from the day I said I was leaving the site, making it clear that I would be glad to continue our correspondence, I did not receive a single message, neither on Skype, nor on the A.com website. At that point I removed most of my profile, entered my age as 90, height 4' 10, weight 350 lbs., etc. Still the letters from random ladies arrived by the truckload, as I think someone else on this site has mentioned. Anyway, I will not continue to rant. It was my own fault, 'caveat emptor' as they say. But it has been a lesson well learned.

Tip for consumers: Look at the beautiful girls, if you want, but don't hand over a cent.

jubeil
1/14/15

I quit the site after I realized you can go to vk.com and find 80% of the girls on Anastasiadate.com on there. I quit the site and contacted a few of them on vk.com. The ones that I chatted with that were honest about it I did find. I even found some of the liars and they denied even knowing me after hundreds of dollars with of chat.

I did; however, find a few nice girls that still wanted to chat outside of Anastasiadate.com and they told me the truths. They get paid to chat. Period. No wonder the girls that I chatted with denied even knowing me after I left the site. The ones that were in most denial had boyfriends!

I was informed to not tell on the girls that were truthful to me so I didn't. They told me that Anastasiadate.com encourages them not to chat outside of the site or they would get fired.

Tip for consumers: If you're looking for expensive fantasy chat with a real girl, then this works great. If you're looking for a real relationship in a needle in a haystack, please go somewhere else.

johnj162
1/13/15

A brief member of anastasiadate.com and I noticed right away they will scam you. For instance, they advertise chat for free for the first three minutes and then any minutes after will be billed. I noticed a woman I sent an email to on-line and I sent her a message on chat. I asked her if she read my letter and she say no. This was strange because she wrote me first and I replied. I don't believe the person on live chat was even the woman I wrote. Worse yet is the fact they charged me for 6 minutes when my chat was under the 3 minutes they said were free. When I questioned customer service about it, they said they would send the time stamp of the conversation. Never received the time stamp.

In short, I believe they will dollar and five dollar you to death. I was a member of Elena's Models and I was very satisfied with there service. It's the only service out there where you pay a flat fee and you can write anything you want. Meaning you can give the woman your email address, phone number etc.... All these other sites forbid it and will kick you off if you even try. Anastasiadate states you can pay them for a phone call or a live video with the woman and then you can tell her how to contact you. They have to get their money first.

So you wondering why I'm not on Elena's Models. Because I have a couple of women I met on the site and saw who want to marry me and have my baby. I'm not interested and I don't want to hurt their feelings, so I looked for another site. Good luck all.

John

Tip for consumers: Try Elena's Models.

cesarg8
12/26/14

There are a lot of agencies out there promoting Ukranian chicks for dates.,,, And why not ??? Ukranian chicks are hot, cute, beautiful, blonde, brunettes, take care of their health, look like they are going to a posh party all the time, etc....

BUt which agency is actually real and which one is phony ??? To begin with, the agency should offer trips to Ukraine, even if we know it may be for "sex tourism" only... I know Anastasia Date does offer trips and there is even a utube video about it... "The desperate western men looking for a mate in Ukraine" or something like that...

For all the guys out there looking for a mate in Ukraine, please do so the same way you would do in your country, look for a true match, don't look for an 18 year old model looking girl if you are a 50 year old jabba the hut from star wars... the girls will be way out of your league and then you will come to this site to post a bad review and claim all these agencies are a scam !!! Or will tell us to run as fast as we can way from the sites ! lolzzz...

billd43
12/23/14

I’ve read a lot of bad reviews here and I think that some guys were fooled maybe.. but there are a lot of successful stories too.
I started to chat with Natalia on this site not expecting a lot. She speaks English a little so we communicated without interpreter. Guys, she is not demanding ) Just a girl looking for love and happy marriage. Hope to see her in real very soon.

soulb
12/19/14

Dear AnastasiaDate, Thank you so much for your wonderful service. If it had not been for the science behind your service we would have never met! We just got married!! Both of us never realized how wonderful it is to meet your ideal mate, until we met each other.

jamesj80
12/18/14

What I like most about anastasiadate are the services they offer. Video sharing and chatting with beautiful ladies on that portal is a great experience. International dating does have a bad name to it because of scammers, but anastasiadate guarantees a safe environment for getting to know the lovely ladies.

morgank21
12/18/14

Anastasiadate is a site where you can really find a good girl. I thought that there are only couple of hundreds, but there are thousands.
Russian and Ukrainian girls do need good men to take care of them!
I would be honored to have one in my life!

gordonp11
12/17/14

Good site if you want to meet beautiful European women online. This website is a bit different than other similar dating sites, but their services and products are top notch.

juant11
12/15/14

I've used their services for about a year now and haven't experienced any issues. That is any issues besides my wallet getting thinner :D

ingarn
12/14/14

I meet a girl in Moldova this week . She say in her profile that she speak fluent english . When i meet her she dont speak Any english and dont understand english . She meet me and where with me a couples a day . I dont like it and i go home . I have send a complain to anastasiadate but They only chance the grade of english in het account . Im feel scamed . We understand that anastasidate take no responsbility at all. I have say to anastasidate that i wantvthem to erased my account because i was scamed . They will not erased my profile . I have spend over 1000usd on Their site and i have very bad feeling about all this . I dont like Them . Please send my money back and erased my account . Regards Ingar from norway

Tip for consumers: Anastasidate scam bad service fraud money money

paulr98
12/12/14

I'm originaly from ukraine, reside in california for past 36 years, have traveled to ukraine a lot, met this girl who works for anastasia date, the things she told me blew my mind, men send money to the company to deliver flowers for the girl, both girl and employee of the site go to a flower shop, give them 2$ to take a picture with a bouquet of roses and split the money that were sent for the flowers, all they need is the cash, there not even interested to meet anyone, most of them are merried or live with someone.

stank16
12/11/14

I agree with other commentators here who say the services are quite costly. However, i cannot say the girls are not authentic.

sammyw8
12/10/14

honestly theses girls are so desperate for your cash its embarrassing , they send you long winded pre-wrote scripts as personal letters and by the time you're finished readying it you can't remember the girls name . honestly why on earth would a stunning looking girl tell a complete stranger she loves them ? do they think life is a walt-disney film .

Tip for consumers: the price you pay on this website is shocking , you mite aswell spend your money on an escort then you will finish the night with a smile on your face.

read the dates on most of the positive reviews about this website most of them have been wrote on same date or within a 3day time span . so it makes sense that theses positive reviews have been planted over 3days unless alot of guys met there so called lover perfect match all on same month .

gabs4
12/10/14

This dating site has a long scamming experience history. I really hate Anastasiadate site. I am not impressed with the nature of Ukrainian especially after visited Ukraine. BY MONEY YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WISH. Whenever you ask any lady on anastasia website to chat for free with Skype or exchange email address, they always say no!!!! Please stop giving your money to liars, deceivers, and the worst. Stop wasting your money, time, and attention to women who does not care, lies to you and deceive you.
There is nothing for me to gain by posting this review. Once again I am writing this from my experience with anastasia date website. This place and every similar website that wants you to pay by the letter and for every minute of chat even to watch extra photo of ladies, is nothing but a SCAM.

Tip for consumers: After being on this site for numerous months, the scam is very clear. This site is a TOTAL SCAM. Stay away

davidc178
12/10/14

I've had some nice chats with the girls on the site. Haven't experienced issues like some ohter folks here.

davidb188
12/8/14

The site is one big gigantic scam. Why do men keep coming to this place? Look, I know that some of us want to have the fantasy where a 20 year old girl falls in love with our 43 year old flabby behind. But that is not truth. I have had some really beautiful women email and try to chat with me at the site. But they are all paid. I have proof, they are paid. If you want it, you have to contact me at the Stupid American (http://vk.com/club77348506, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBrunnerstupidamerican/posts?tab=XX, https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stupid-American/849039088453106?ref=bookmarks).

We can look at the advertisements for the local agencies AnastasiaDate uses in Ukraine. We can look at the women in social media who are married, but still at the website. I have literally truckloads of information. I don't know how to say this any better. Please stop giving your money to liars, deceivers, and worse. Stop giving your money, time, and attention to women who in some cases don't even know who you are, don't care, lie to you, and deceive you. I am not paid to be here. There is nothing for me to gain by posting this review. Unlike personnel from AnastasiaDate, who depend upon your misery to put money into their pockets. They will lie, cheat, and do whatever it takes to keep your money flowing to the site. I encourage men, all men to use free dating services. There are nice Russian women at these sites, waiting for men to come to their senses. But this place and every website that wants you to pay by the letter and for every minute of chat is nothing but a scam.

Tip for consumers: I have a lady friend I met at AnastasiaDate. She lived in Ukraine, but moved to after marrying a foreign doctor. Of course, she is the most gorgeous thing you will ever see.

Her profile is still active at AnastasiaDate.

billw65
12/8/14

I have been a member of Anastasiadate for almost 4 months and in that time have been in contact with 5 of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen.
It can be hard to trust any dating site, but I can assure you that Anastasia is a premium dating site from the quality of ladies who you meet to the outstanding personal service. No site is perfect but Anastasia is pretty close.

hanrym
12/5/14

She's my perfect match. With her being a teacher and me a doctor, it was becoming impossible to meet new people. Thanks to Anastasiadate.com, we've found love when we both thought it was nearly impossible.

brenth21
12/4/14

I was attracted by romance tours of AnastasiaDate, because in person is where the real connection is made. The longer your long-distance relationship goes, the more its probability to fail increases. It has happened to me—twice. And the more you meet her in person, the stronger your relationship will grow, and she’ll stop talking to other guys.
That’s what I realized and now I thank this website for having Dariya in my life.

georgec75
12/2/14

What do you expect from dating service?
I don’t really understand the point of registered here just to check someone or something. Hey! Maybe somebody truly believes..this is real and nowadays, it is one of the ways to help oneself not to be alone.
To my mind, it is one of the greatest possibilities to get in touch with foreign girls.

peterm115
12/1/14

I am in the middle of my second trip to the Ukraine. I have used the anastasia site for three years and spent a lot of money. I am happy to share my experience with you if you are concerned. There are some scammers on the site and some real women. If you would like to contact me for advice, feel free. I can help you save a lot of money based on what I have learned so far. Email me at truthaboutanastasia@gmail.com

brandonh32
11/29/14

After chatting for 3 months online on anastasiadate.com, we met for the first time with Natalia. Meeting for a simple drink at our favorite bar turned into hours of pleasant stories. We felt like an old friends. We spent the next year becoming best friends. Just this summer we got engaged and promised to be best friends forever.

waynee7
11/29/14

I think that I was single for much too long. I’ve been 3 months on the site and, you know, vast range of Ukrainian and Russian girls on Anastasia clearly spoiled me .. my complaint was likely that I just didn’t know which one I should start talking to! They are all charming!

jonathanw36
11/27/14

As long as guys like you think with your genitals and spend cash on sites like these, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't strip you off! Being naive will get you nowhere in real life dating and unsuprisingly nowhere in online dating, so use your brain next time rather than your penis. I use the site solely to explore gorgeous women (even though ps'ed but still..) and admire some free pics of these beauties and nothing more. I will not spend a single cent on the site.

Tip for consumers: If you truly believe your money can buy you a real marriage, then this site is definitely for you!

billyh27
11/26/14

Anastasiadate.com collected the most gorgeous women in one place. During last 4 months I couldn’t skip a day without connecting and chatting with the most beautiful girls from Russia, Ukraine, and other CIS countries. It is a real pleasure to use this service.

orlandof12
11/25/14

PURE FRAUD!!!! SCAM!!!!

The site Anastasia Date is a real shame ....
The girls appearing in photographs often do not correspond to reality and we men think we are talking to them and we are talking to a computer, watching her photos.
Other times, the girls when they are to be online on chats try to convince men to get hours and hours on chat rooms because they receive a commission or percentage ...
More, the girls will say they want to have a meeting live in her country but the hour or inevitable happens, the mother or the child get sick, die cat, dog also .... and other times not say anything and do not appear when a person lands in her country ...
Other times, then the second or third chat, girls begin to ask for money to pay the rent, to treat the child, want iPhone, want to perfumes or flowers through the site, etc ....
This is pure emotional prostitution ... This is true SCAM !!!

RUN AWAY OF THIS SITE to avoid losing your money and your time....

IT'S FRAUD!!!!

When we complained to the service to consumers service, always give reason to the Ladies,,,obviously .... and seems to still enjoy with people
They all act in concert and together to fraud men who are vulnerable in their feelings.

A shame !!!

For my part, I will denounce this disgraceful situation to the last instance.

If you want you can read this article of the British newspapper The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Later I will send my evidences...

andrewf37
11/22/14

I prefer to take only the best) AnastasiaDate is a Ferrari of international dating. Well-designed and expensive! All girls look so gorgeous! If you have time and money - this site might be your right choice!! Good luck.

treys5
11/21/14

From the first message, from the first day online, we definitely felt that 'connection'. We each have kids so it was very important to us that we take our time and let this new relationship be natural. We leaved far away from each other, but this service gave us everything to create a new family in 2 years of dating. Anastasiadate.com was important second chance for us.

richarda56
11/20/14

I met my wonderful Russian wife via the internet (YES, it was Anastasiadate) about 2 years ago. She is well educated, cultured and she is the joy of my life. When we first met, communication was difficult, but we were patient and considerate with each other and taught each other how to speak and write. Each day our love grows stronger. We are the same age. She is my partner and my best friend. Yet, we both know that our good luck is rare and unusual.
This chance to find love is not for everyone. But I wish luck to everyone searching their love. Believe me - Russian girls are fantastic ))

georgep43
11/20/14

Anastasiadate offers the most beautiful relatonship-oriented ladies in the web I believe.
The visual interface and the photos of the ladies are of the highest aesthetic and the only thing you should be concerned about is whether you will be one of the lucky men one of those special ladies will pick.
I have been a member for about four years and only reason I am not married yet is that the most amazing lady comes when you think you have met the ideal. I have met some of the ladies and I know they are definitely real and there to meet men, it's up to you to find the right girl for the type of relationship you want. With some luck of course.
On a minus side the cost for certain services is quite high for me, hence the four stars and not five. Other services like translating letters for example are very reasonable.
anastasiadate has a quick customer support system and you can feel it is a big operation
I would definitely recommend the site if you can afford the premium service

jamieb45
11/19/14

What is love except for those good feelings you can give each other ......that special connection you feel with somebody.
Love is blind, illogical and doesn’t care for distances. I am planning romance tour, because tried already video chat and it’s not enough for me!
Probably I’m gonna marry Arina!

graigf
11/17/14

I can’t say that this site is perfect or I am totally in those information they have.
But what is more important..They are true. No lies and no cheats, just sincere info. Hundreds of profiles..Girls are there for different tastes..or how to say it in English correctly..that you can find a girl, who will suit you perfectly.
+1 like from Brussels!

pavelm3
11/12/14

I came across this site couple months ago and I was a bit skeptical, if are those girls real and if they are on pay roll and etc. Its easy to find out, if you exchange one or two letters or chat with a girl for 30 minutes, she should remember you and than just find her on VK.com its really easy, because their data of birth and cities are both on anastasia date and VK and in most cases they have one or two same photos as on the website. So its easy to find them. Than you can write them and you'll see, some of them do it for money, but some want to really meet someone (like GDP per capita in Ukraine is $3,500 so no surprise they want to get out of there). So yes they want your money, but I believe you can really find a girl you want, just maybe before you start spending your money, find her on VK, all the photos there are open to see for all users, so you can tell if she got a bf or husband, than talk to her a bit a site and than move to VK. Also pick a girl who can speak at least some English.

dannyb40
11/12/14

I want to tell everybody complaining about the scams on AnastasiaDate. I think you guys need to use common sense. Moscow and St Pete girls are NOT the girls you want. Would you go to NYC to find a wife? Go to Tomsk or Omsk or Samara...anywhere but the big cities. I have been very happy with my russian wife for 8 years. We have 2 children and life is good. I asked her to marry me the day after I met her. It's a choice on both parties. I chose a VERY educated woman with advanced degrees, as I thought that such a woman would be more logical and less likely to be "fly by night”.

nates7
11/11/14

Well I can only tell you that I was a bit skeptical when I first came across Anastasia site but I was not having much luck finding my soul mate on my own. So I figured why not give this a try? After going through some profiles I came across my lovely now wife Nataly on July, 2013. I now know this would turn out to be the luckiest day of my life. Natay and I first started writing and then started using the chat service.
This site may not work for everyone, but it sure worked for me. Again thank you so much for all your help and for making me a very happy man.

teddg
11/11/14

when you open your heart and your soul to someone who is close to you..be aware of losing this person and such feeling..that happened to me.
Not a nice story about..but I am here not because I am having fun… I am desperate. My girl left me with the words I will never find someone like her, no one will love me and takes care as she did. It was so mean to hear that from the closest person after my parents...
So I am looking for help!
I do really need a good girl. I trust this site, cause ‘ve read a lot!
Thanks for helping me figure everything out!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: As a participant on Anastasisdate, I have noticed some astonishing things.

Very young girls almost teenagers should be willing to have a husband between 30 and 80 years of age. Of course this is conspicuous lies. It seems to me that almost all Ukranean and Russian teens suffer of GERONTOFILIA. Of course this is not the case but the agency strategists, underestimate our intelligence. Do Russian and Ukraneans have been told during the communist era that westerners are stupid and they still believe it?
To the Russian and Ukraine young ladies between 19 and 30 who ask to mate a husband older than their grandfather, I should recomend them to go and see not only one psychotherapist but a whole team of psychologists to give them some treatment!

The other astonishing thing is that they send you dozens of letters every day, you read the letters of the ladies and you find no clue that indicates that the so "interested in you lady" have read your profile. Not a simple hint! Is it possible that the agency never makes your written profile available to the ladies? I have my own proof. Listen carefully. I gave in my own profile which I can trace any time I update my profile some youtube microfilms related to me. anyone that can see my microfilms can make a comment which I can read or even subscribe to my account. But for the last two months noone of the so called beautiful and smart woman has found this simple way to contact me by writting down her e-mail or even her ádress or telefon number. What happens? Are they so empty headed or Anastasia date gives the participants the false impression that their profile is available to the ladies but in reality they hide it!

Please do not misunderstand me, but I am a very attractive young man, tall, with brown wavy hair, brown eyes, athletic, allmost a dream for any woman of Russian and Ukranian but believe it or not there is no mention of my looks in the hundreds of letters I received from these women. Are they so proud to accept that somebody else is prety too or Anastasia date hides the photos of its clients so that the ladies can not trace them?

Anyhow, I did not buy any kredit from them and I am not going to do it either. I am curious to see through all this kind of joke and then I will quit.

To all the guys that live in the west I have to say one simple thing. Oppen your eyes and look around you to see how many beautiful women are walking on the streets, sitting in the caffeterias, promenade on the seashore and waiting for you to throw them a sweet glance. What are you waiting for? Do it and you will have your sweet heart. Besides to bring an Ukranian or Russian woman to the west you have to treat her as a newborn baby, take her to some language courses interpret for her years ahead, and have no communication at all for at least three years. And they are of course very demanding. They think that any westerner is a tyccon.

To Anastasia date, I just want to say, Please do not underestimate our intelligence. Enough is enough.

Anonymous
2/12/13
scottiek9
A: why does anastasiadate lend to some girls a laptop with camera to use at home for free but with no other internet access other then there site to use ? and if so what are thay expecting in return? has anybody heard about this going on?
1/2/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

23 Photos for AnastasiaDate