US Government's NSF

omegar

98 Reviews for AnastasiaDate

▼ Sort by: recent

4/18/14

I was single for so long. After my divorce, I thought I would never love any woman again. Nothing bad about being single. However, at one point you do start wondering what’s the point of living if you have nobody to share the good moments with. Being single for so long, I didn’t know how to date anymore… It felt weird. I really wanted to meet a new girl… but didn’t know where. One day my friend suggested online dating and told me to try out Anastasiadate. It turned out to be the perfect platform for me. All the girls I chatted with were so polite and sweet, but one of them really caught my attention. Her name was Svetlana. We chatted for a couple of months before I gathered the courage to visit her in Russia. Luckily, the agency was there to help us all the way… and there were no complications. Svetlana is everything I imagined her to be… and I can’t wait to go and visit her again!

4/18/14

Anastasiadate is a great site! Pretty girls, professional and helpful staff.

4/18/14

After many years of uncertainty and loneliness, I began to think that I would never be able to meet my life mate. Then one day I joined Anastasiadate where I soon discovered the most amazing woman!

4/17/14

Don’t judge before you try it – Anastasiadate is great! If it worked for me why should it work for you too!

4/17/14

We have quite a few beautiful and intelligent ladies in the US, but I never managed to find that special one among them, the one whom I would share my life with. These days, many girls try to be very independent and prefer thinking about their careers rather than family. This was the main reason I decided to sign up on Anastasia date and try to connect with a foreign girl. It didn’t take long for me to meet Nastya, and she was everything I was searching for in a woman! Anastasiadate helped us along the way and I admit, I would have been a bit lost without their help. I won’t write about all the paper work because that doesn’t really matter… all it matters is that Nastya is now with me!

4/17/14

I've been using this website for some time now and I don't really have anything bad to say about it. Sure, it's a bit pricy, but no one said it was free. I don't really understand guys who register on the site and expect to find their perfect match in a day. I haven't found that perfect woman yet either, but I have no doubt I will one day. While there are plenty of other dating sites out there, this is one of the most intriguing ones I've found so far.

4/17/14

I am pretty shy when it comes to meeting girls, that’s why I decided to try online dating instead. I found it much easier to communicate with the opposite sex online. Less stress. I checked out a couple of local dating sites and also an international one – Anastasiadate. They provided high level of service and the girls seemed to have serious intentions – I liked that because I was searching for a partner (it didn’t bother me if she was a foreigner or not). And in the end I found her – my Svetlana.

4/16/14

If only things always went as smoothly as with Anastasiadate. Over a year ago I met a wonderful girl Irina on this site. We chatted for two months and then I decided to visit her in Ukraine. We saw each other live several times after that, until I proposed to her because I felt I could no longer be separated from her. Unfortunately, the embassy of my country wasn’t as understanding and helpful as I expected… so we needed to wait long months before we were able to make our dreams come true.

4/13/14

Anyone willing to embark on an adventure called online dating, try out Anastasiadate. Believe me - the happiness you get when you find your beloved one is indescribable. The hurdles you will have to overcome won’t be small, but once you realize how dear you are to your significant other, you start enjoying it. What I can say is that me and Evgenia, who I met through Anastasiadate, had to struggle up to the end for our LOVE and never lose hope. It was totally worth it.

4/13/14

I have a confession to make; it was not until I signed up on Anastasiadate, that I finally found luck and happiness I’d been searching for. After an endless quest with many similar online dating site, it was on Anastasiadate site, where I first saw the photo of my wife. This is how our common story began.

4/10/14

First of all, a little about me. I am a successful business owner and contractor in a small city. Before I met Anna on Anastasiadate, I was not so successful in my personal life. I first tried Anastasiadate on advice of a friend. After chatting with a few girls, I found Anna’s profile and something clicked. We seemed to know each so well and even finished each other’s sentences over the phone. After a few months of talking to Anna, it seemed naturally to me to go to Ukraine and finally meet her. Long story short, she was I all hoped for and more.

4/9/14

There is a mix of truth and deception here. The less glamorous women may be legit. The young models... well... if you're middle aged and average, the deception is that these foreign women don't care about your age and looks. Of course they care. These foreign models are just looking for an honorable or faithful man? Suuurree.
I transitioned from trial to full membership. All these chat requests that fill your screen during a trial membership... these requests cease. The lure worked, and the hook is set. Disgusting, deceptive technique.

4/9/14

If I told you about my experience with Anastasiadate, you probably wouldn’t believe it. A totally cheesy story – love at first sight. That’s why I won’t write anything else. I will, however, share my recommendations – if you are searching for true love, Anastasiadate is the service you should try out.

4/9/14

It’s quite unbelievable to think I met my girl Diana on a dating site - Anastasiadate. She has been so sweet to me since the first letter. I initially thought she was too good to be true. But she was! After I visited her in Ukraine, it got reassured about her sincere feelings and I knew I wanted her in my life forever!

4/5/14

Just returned from Russia where I spent 10 wonderful days together with Vika, who I met on Anastasiadate site. No problems with Anastasiadate. Totally legit!

4/4/14

Last November I signed up at Anastasiadate and soon started corresponding with a girl called Tanya. We wrote each other as crazy. With help from the agency, I was able to meet her in Moscow February. Our meeting was wonderful. We spent seven days together touring Moscow and affections for each other grew into love. I never thought I would meet a girl this way.

4/3/14

Following weeks of inactivity, I dropped by Anastasiadate site once again basically to look at if someone caught my attention. This is how I noticed pics of Alexandra . Today I really don't understand what drawn my attention to the woman. After a couple of weeks looking at her pictures I made the choice to write her a letter just to see whether she might reply to me. The next day I received a mail from her. This was the start of something fabulous. All because of excellent service from Anastasia!

4/2/14

I have been on this site for 2 years already. Things i like about this website.. is that they have very strict rules..that helps me to protect myself. Management of the web-site is extremely helpful. They are doing all possible in order to secure not simply girls but also guys.. Regrettably not all guys are using that chance and only whine and blame everyone but not on their own.

3/31/14

HI Guys. I can not warn enough about this site.
1. Operators get training in how to keep the conversation going at the expense of your credits.
2. They to some extend monitor the profiles you visit. Please note that often a chat request comes to you from a profile you are either looking at or just looked at.

3. The most beautiful ladies seem never to sleep.
They do not. An operator mans them not the woman. I tried to talk to one and got her to tell me in more detail about her child. A girl.
Later the same day after she had been offline for a while I caught her on the chat Again.
This time it was clearly another WHO operated the account. Spelling and "tone" was different. And she did not get her daugthers hair color right. (THis in less than three hours)

Try to ask those who do not have camera / video if they can turn it on or if they have one.
It is broke !.
I do not have one as this is an old computer.
I do not but we can set a time and I will go to a internet cafe. (never happens)

Try Guys to set subtle traps to learn.
LIke second time you chat with someone. DO you remember last time when I told you............ ? Can I tell you a bit more about this...... Only it is a subject you never touched the first time.

It is my impression that some girls are real. But NONE of the model like women !!!

In video dates. I too have experienced that a woman is clearly talking to more than one. Now that is pherhpas not an issue but it is when they have someone operating the computer. You can sometimes see that they are NOT moving their hand nor writing. So who is doing that ? One or more operators all using the same video feed to get Mens credits.

About the tours I do not know. But the site is SCAM Guys. I fell for it in the beginning but then my brain started to Work Again :- )
Do a few test on your own. Remember to ask WHO am I actually talking too ? The Picture ? or an operator.
In Video dates look closely at what is going on.
And as another guy also mentioned the ladies are paid a percentage from how many credits a man uses chatting / mailing with them. AND THEY ARE GOOD AT IT

Cheers

3/30/14

This site Granted me a 40 minute credit if I provided them my Credit Card information. As soon as I signed up they started billing my card $30 every time a woman would look at my profile. They then denied it and wanted payment. I talked to one girl for 30 minuets and they also charged double for that. As soon as my credit card fraud protection saw it they denied chargesand notified me. Now we are filing a criminal charges thru the U.S, Attorney Office on the site. Keep away from this site. They have been under Federal Investigation for some time now.

3/28/14

I began communicating with Irina on Anastasiadate in September. I was immediately attracted by her attractive and adorable tone, and remarkable intelligence in her letters. By the 5th letter, I said that I must rush to meet her. Irina met me at the Kiev airport on December 10. It was love at first sight! Anastasiadate was there all the way to offer us support us when we needed it – especially with translation and arranging my visit. I’m more than satisfied!

3/26/14

Following several months of inactivity, I dropped by Anastasiadate site again only to take a look at if a person caught my interest. This is when I saw photos of Yulia. Today I do not know what drawn me to her. After a couple of weeks thinking about her pics I made the decision to write her a mail just to find out if she might answer to me. In the morning I received a letter from her. It was the start of something beautiful. All thanks to good service from Anastasia!

3/24/14

AnastasiaDate is definitely one of the best sites that I have ever encountered. I have been several times in Ukraine and met some beautiful women. It only took me few minutes to setup my account on the site and I'm still looking for my perfect match. The interface is also real easy to use and easy to understand. I highly recommend the site for anyone who wants to find a beautiful woman.

Antonio

3/22/14

Anastasiadate is great! Nice girls and good client support. Through Anastasiadate I met Tatyana. I also visited her in Crimea. Anyway, I highly recommend!

3/18/14

I have already been on this website for a few years already. The things i like about this website.. is because they have very strict rules..which helps me to protect myself. Admin of this site is extremely helpful. They are doing all possible to protect not only women but also men.. However not all men are using that opportunity and just complain and fault everybody but not themselves.

3/15/14

I have been registered on Anastasiadate site for a year or so and didn’t have much success. But one day changed everything and I met Natalia. I’m glad I didn’t give up!

3/12/14

I am right now the happiest guy in the world because I have the most treasured person by my side, I owe it to Anastasia date. Following eighteen months of acquaintance, I made a marriage proposal to Anastasia on the actual day of her 31st birthday and she accepted it with terrific happiness.

3/12/14

My cousin who had good experience with Anastasiadate convinced me to join this dating site as well. He wanted me to find my happiness there too. I needed some time to find a girl who would impress me. But I didn't lose hope and eventually I did meet somebody too!

3/11/14

Signing up at Anastasiadate was probably one of the better decisions in my life. It brought me what I was searching for after so many disappointments; but it worked and it works! Now I am happily married man, with a woman I was subconsciously searching for my whole life. Great service, Anastasiadate!

3/7/14

Sometimes you should walk a long thorny path to your happiness. It happens so that sometimes people, who are meant to be together are separated by distance and only Mrs. Fortune and God could make them finally meet. Luckily, our destiny sent us both this good angel Anastasidate.com. Thanks to this site I have found my Valentina!

3/6/14

I think there should be more website like this one. I used to be on match.com, but their service is so expensive and girls aint so pretty. A friend of mine recommended me Anastasia and I am quite happy with it. Girls are very chatty, and very nice.

3/1/14

Me and my now wife are very grateful to the wonderful site “Anastasia” that helped us find our destiny!!! Firstly we both had a suspicious attitude to getting acquainted via international wedding agencies but fortunately we were wrong.

2/27/14

I have been on a dating tour, and even though I didnt get married to any of the women I met during this tour, I dont regret going. It was a very nice experience, I will probably go again one day, I like to meet new people and new culture. What is cool is that anastasia date plans everything for you, you dont need to worry about anything.

2/25/14

The site is a total scam! Stay away, IMO. If you do decide to spend/waste your money make sure to get her full name and true city of residence and then check out Odnoklassniki.ru. This site is a Russian Facebook clone where you can find out lots of interesting things about your girl. Be forewarned about a woman named Valentina Odushko/Radchenko #1607500 from Mariupol. Scammer!!! Heads up they have a setting like Facebook where relationship status is listed. The one above is married, but is available (for a price) on this scam site. Do your due diligence. I wish somebody had told me about this before I started down this trail of woe. Stay away!

2/25/14

I was attracted by Elena from the first moment. She looked so beautiful and natural in the pictures and her profile on Anastasiadate.com was not of a super woman, but of a good and nice woman who I could consider as my life partner in the future. As it appeared through correspondence, I did the right choice, as her letters proved that she was sincere, honest and serious in her intentions to develop a long-lasting relationship with me. My first trip by car through all Ukraine was very long and risky but I did not change my mind to see her despite all the difficulties. Within a short period of time we have already met 4 times in her country as I believe that to develop feelings you should meet as often as possible. Each of the meetings was a next step in our relations. We have much fun when we are together and we can understand each other despite the language barrier. It proves one more time that language of love is universal! I am waiting for her arrival to my country to celebrate Christmas with my family. I am very happy that I have found a woman of my dreams with the help of Anastasiadate.com.

2/24/14

Great professional support if you need it. Beautiful girls.
Been a member for 3 years and haven't experienced any problems.
Have found new friends trough the site.

2/20/14

AnastasiaDate is definitely one of the best sites that I have ever encountered. It only took me a day to setup my account on the site and a few weeks to find my perfect match. The interface is also real easy to use and undrstand. I highly recommend the site for anyone who wants to find luv through cyberspace

2/19/14

AnastasiaDate? Simply put “Caveat emptor”!
The truth of the matter is no one put a gun to my head to join, spend credits to communicate or fly to Odessa in September 2013. However, I was able to identify that I was a victim of two scams. Anna was very keen to meet me, so much so she agreed to meet me at the airport. What she did not tell me was she would be there with an interpreter (Kate) and a taxi. The ladies accompanied me to my hotel and up to my room where Kate announced she was an interpreter and her services were 200 greeva an hour.
Notwithstanding that I had flown for 27 hours they wanted dinner! When we left the hotel Oleg the taxi driver (obviously a part of this scam) was waiting. The scam was simple arrange with the restaurant not to accept a credit card and get a cut from the considerable bill and do it to a stranger who does not speak Russian and it’s past midnight. Have your tame taxi driver close by to make sure money is drawn from the ATM and be sure to get an extra 600 greeva for the ladies taxi home (maybe home was a hundred miles away). BTW I went back to the restaurant a few days later, lo and behold they accepted credit cards and it was the same waitress who, by the way had a face like thunder as I would not leave a gratuity, she knew I recognised her. It was one of the sites agencies interpreters who sorted this out and who found an honest taxi driver to transport me henceforth.
The same scam another restaurant Anna and Kate chose the restaurant. The restaurant claimed that earlier no electricity had “upset” the POS device and the credit card machine did not work, this in response to my stating I had phoned and checked and was told “yes” they took Visa! No problem I was prepared had cash and also a considerable knowledge of POS devices so was well aware that they have a battery. How did these women think the waitress were able to carry they devices from table to table, an invisible umbilical cord!!
I reported this to AnastasiaDate and they gave me $300.00 in credits which I applaud. However Anna continues to ply her trade on the site and no doubt she and Kate are milking other guys. Anna also emailed me; poor dear had contracted pneumonia and needed a loan! The biggest laugh was Anna (was it her) called me to chat in December 2013 as if she had never met me. I took a screen shot sent it to support and was assured it was an error. Happened again, she called me to chat, again informed support and was assured it would never happen again. That’s great, however, no reply on why she was still on the site! The answer is obvious she generates cash, lots of cash. I have no problem with a business generating honest cash and living up to their customer protection policy i.e. anti SCAM POLICY.
Another lady I met in Odessa was superb, so was the interpreter and I will continue to correspond with her through the site. Notably not even she will write my email address, which she is entitled to do as we have met. I understand why, she too gets paid for every letter and every chat. Honestly I have no problem with the ladies being paid; they are scratching for a living in a poor economy and if they can make a few dollars to supplement their income let them as it must be difficult with university educations and being Economists and the like at the mature ages of 20 and upwards to make a decent living. I’m holding my breath maybe I find a brain surgeon around 21 who, while well educated can’t wait to escape Ukraine.
AnastasiaDate has a multitude of sites under different names, I registered on one of these and wrote such garbage in my profile, a horse never mind a lady would not want a man like I described. Yet I get letters describing me (him) as perfect. Mmmm ladies you need your collective heads read. The calls to chat also roll up the page with women panting to make the acquaintance of this non existing rude abrupt octogenarian who wrote “you ladies are all liars”.
Susanna was another who thought she was stringing me along, well she was incorrect. The thing about lying is you will be fund out by a persistent person like me who will spend the money in pursuit of the truth. Susanna ran a different scam, she never disclosed she could talk English, not in her profile and not when we met. I can only assume she and the translator split the fee I paid. Pretty good scam if one lady is the date receiving gifts and then the next time they swap roles. Found her on VK.com yes she speaks English! She too tried the common con of her phone was stolen on the bus! She was ambitious, went a step further, her computer was broken. Still can’t figure out how she could not reply to my emails immediately yet spent hours on VK.
I do think AnastasiaDate does take the ladies to task if reported I think to avoid being taken to task Susanna would reply pretty promptly if I suggested I would ask the site to verify any information she gave me. I did report her to Anastasia but I was not answered satisfactorily and they broke confidentiality by informing Susanna. Maybe AnastasiaDate does fine these ladies, or maybe they are only warned that they are being watched. Truthfully I give AnastasiaDate the benefit of the doubt although neither Anna nor Susanna has been removed.
What I absolutely object to is that AnastasiaDate can electronically store the cvv numbers of credit cards. Has this been investigated by the FTC or the FBI, or any of the credit card companies? Maybe it’s not illegal maybe giving out my PIN number to my bank account is not illegal either, but should my funds move from my bank to someone else’s bank without my consent the credit card companies and banks will deny responsibility.
Enjoy the dating site after all the Ukrainians need the money to pay their debt to Russia.
Remember all the women on the site are loyal, caring, tolerant sincere, love travelling (on your money) and have absolutely no character flaws and have been struggling for years to find Mr. Perfect. Of course finding Mr. Perfect is really not good for business is it?
Enjoy the ride after all internet dating is only an addiction that probably costs less than tobacco and alcohol.
Like I said “Caveat emptor”!

2/18/14

Want to have the worst online experience of your life??? Need another good reason to avoid all websites like anastasiadate???
The last woman I met in Odessa took me to an expensive restaurant, and went inside (with her translator) as I sat outside. I later realized they ordered hundreds of dollars of food, which they picked up later. After an hour together, they made up an excuse to leave, and of course needed cash for the long taxi home. We said goodbye, they drove off, a short time later I returned to the restaurant to question my bill. In the exact seat where I was sitting 15 minutes ago was another american man. At the table with him were the same two female thieves that just stole from me. The manager knows what happened, there is video surveillance inside the restaurant. But 5 months later, Anastasiaweb ( or whatever new name they call themselves) still has this female on their website. I and many other men can tell more sad stories like this, as you can read on this website. Everything on the anastasiadate site is designed to extract cash from your wallet. That is what they truly excel in. That is what the one star is for. Its common knowledge that agencies send letters to your mailbox, not the women. Over the last 5 years I see how the chat "service" they provide has evolved into a giant money-making scam. I am supposed to believe that 20-50 women, many 30 years younger than me, instantly want to talk with me as soon as I log in. Can you imagine how many millions of dollars they are stealing from men around the world?? The more you learn about this site, the uglier they get. When you complain, they say they are responsible for nothing. Or give you some credits to help you to further spend more of your time and money. They simply hide behind their emails and will eventually just ignore you. Their office in Maine will tell you they cant do anything, but they can, of course ring up more charges on your credit cards. Do you think that anyone affiliated with this company of thieves truly cares about what you want, or will do anything about your complaints that you will have quickly after using this site??? One guy out of a hundred will find a woman on this site.....do you want to play against those odds?? They already hold all the cards.....

2/18/14

My name is Steven. And I’d like to thank Anastasia. For me it’s been a long journey .. but I say to you, men out there, that first and foremost if you want to find a genuine lady, one that’s family-orientated and one that’s more interested in you perhaps than other things in life that might entice …like.... many western women, then have a look closely at the Eastern European scene, you can find many beautiful and wonderful ladies there, it is no doubt, there are women that are very, very genuine and sincere. It’s my experience at least...Good Luck

2/16/14

I am not one to normally write reviews but I felt compelled to write here because I noticed numerous reviews that shed a negative light on Anastasia Date.
My experience has been very satisfying from the ladies I have met as a result of Anastasia Date's website. I have been to the Ukraine five times in the past year and a half and was greeted at the airport on each occasion by the most beautiful women in the world.
Each trip I enjoyed a wonderful time with the ladies I spent time with. They are very real and as beautiful as their profiles show them to be. They all seemed sincere in their desire for a meaningful relationship.
My first three trips I spent time with more than one lady but the last two trips with only one very special lady. If you are looking for a long distance pen pal you will indeed spend a lot of money, but if your are looking to meet the most beautiful and charming women in the world there is no better place to start than Anastasia Date.

2/15/14

I was on anastasiadate for 3 years and spent thousands of dollars searching for the right woman . I got over 7000 letters in this time and I spoke to less than a handful of women in this time I think there are some genuine women on this site but I was unlucky 2 times because the ladies were not my type of woman I was looking for. But there are scammers there and anastasiadate will do nothing about them as I found out. As I said I was on the site for 3 years but the last lady I spoke to Nataliya Ageyeva ID 1682914 I knew for 18 months and we were very close I thought and we were making plans to see each other. Guys use your head not your heart if some thing does not sound right use your sense and leave. It all started to go strange between in and Nataliya when a interpreter rang my home phone which they are allowed if you except the call and that was my mistake. The interpreter was talking for Nataliya and she sad she was in hospital and very sick with the flu and she wanted me to know first before her family she was sick and I heard her coughing in the back ground ? Then the interpreter asked for my mobile phone number and that is how the scam started once they had that they could text me and get my e-mail address . Then I got a e-mail and a picture of this run down hospital with paint peeling of the ceiling. With Nataliya saying she was ok and did not ask me for anything. But just 2 weeks later I got a urgent text from Nataliya saying she was on the way to hospital with a pain in her side. She text me saying it was her appendix and she went to a private hospital and she needed help paying the hospital bill of $1000. So I helped her pay for the bill because she had no one to help her. I thought nothing of this because I was in love with Nataliya and she said she was in love with me as well because we had become so close after so much time . Then time came for us to met and anastasiadate knew nothing about what was going on because she was contacting me by my e-mail and text messages. Then things got strange Nataliya lives in Lugansk but she did not want to met me there but she wanted to met me in Donetsk instead ???? It was the week I was going to book my ticket and hotel which she chose the Victoria Hotel which is one of the best hotels in Donetsk. That week Nataliya contacts me and says she can not met me because of work ???? Then I came up with the idea to bring her hear to Australia in her winter time because winter in Lugansk gets to -25c " I know I was stupid" . She was so happy and I was going to pay for the airfare and I was going to pay for a hotel right at the beach on the Gold Coast. Then it stared she said she was to afraid to travel by her self and wanted her best friend to come with her but I would have to pay for her airfare and Nataliya said she was a interpreter and I would not have to pay for her services ????? Stupid me said ok I will pay for her and I paid for there visas which cost me another $1000 . Which she was on my back she had to get the visas quickly ????? But I said since she was coming with her friend they could stay at my house because my house is big with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms . But she said NO she could not first because she could not because the visas needed a hotel address ??? This is not true you only need a address you are staying at so my home address was all she needed . Then she said No because she did not want to spend all the time with me and wanted her personal space ???? The whole reason for her coming here was so we could get to know each other . She insisted to stay at a hotel and gave all these weird reasons then the penny finally dropped for me . I said to her it sounds like a scam and she got furious with me and after 18 months would not talk to me the last words she said to me was Geoff I could die . How could you say such a thing about me and could believe how broken hearted she was and could not stop crying. Well it did not take her long to get over me and a 18 month relationship. She was online just 2 days later and every day looking for another victim. I tried to talk to her but she ignored me . So then I knew it was a scam so I told anastasiadate about what went on and they said they would investigate it but they did nothing. They asked for details and I sent the e-mails she sent me asking for money and text messages and money transfers from Western union . Then they turned it around and put the blame on me and said I could have fabricated the money transfers and e-mails ???? I could not believe them and after a few weeks nothing happened so I asked what is going on and they would not reply. So I got frustrated and angry so they ignored my e-mails. I ended up being banned ???? But Nataliya was doing fine as she said to me " do your best Geoff the website will not do anything" and she was right so she must have known something and she was right they did nothing. So guys beware of anastasiadate they are just in it for the MONEY and that is the bottom line it is just a business like any other company they are not interested in there clients like me and I was a VIP client big deal that just means you spend a lot of money with them and when you are a problem they drop you like a hot stone. They are scum bags the whole lot of them. Take my advice save your money and if you really want to met a woman from the Ukraine just have a holiday there in Odessa and stuff them. Geoff.

2/11/14

I don't understand why people are complaining about AnastasiaDate. Of course not every woman will be interested in you, but you can still find someone nice to chat with. I have been chatting to this very nice Ukrainian lady for about 3 months now, and I booked a tour to meet her in Ukraine in April. I am really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how everything went once I am back, but so far I can't really complain. I have spent a bit of money, sure, but good services don't come for free. I don't think it's a scam, it's just that people expect too much without having anything to give. Well guess what, it just doesn't work that way nowadays. This is a legitimate dating website and they make their money by offering you the chance to meet someone. Anyway, if you don't believe me and want to judge by yourself, they have a free trial that you can try out.

2/6/14

I want to tell my story. I am very frustrated about this site. I spend thousand dollars every month but as it turned out for nothing. Girls at this site are real but this is only one positive thing at this site. I met many girls but they are interested only in money. But I want to tell you about one girl. Olga id 1692081very cute girl with amazing eyes. I was in Odessa when I saw her in chat. We met in seceral hours, she said that she doesn't know English, so she came with her interpreter. It was a nice evening, so we decided to continue knowing each other. We communicated every day, I liked her a lot, so I came to visit her again soon. As she doesn't know English all the time she was with her interpreter but I noticed that she didn't want to stay with me just together even for 10 minutes. She was my baby, so we did what she wanted and she had what she wanted. When I left a lot of problems happened to her. Problems with job, university, family. Of course, I helped all the time she asked. The only request was that anastasiadate shouldn't know I sent her money. It was a big secret. I came for the fird time, so I hoped we could spend some time together, at the beach or shopping,but no! The only one good thing was that I gave her my Skype and asked her to communicate there. I left and we continue our communication in chat and at least we met in Skype. As she doesn't know English her interpreter helped us. It was a great conversation, I heard her voice, I saw her in cam and it was for free, finily)))) but what happened then!))) she called me back and what do you think?)))) she spoked English with me. She knows English pretty well. We spoke and we understand each other. She said that it was the rule of her agency that she had to be with her interpreter every date and she had to say that she doesn't know English! She was very happy finily to speak directly to me. She said that she was very serious about me and that next time her mother want to see me! Also she added that she would leave this site because she want to be with me!!! But she was very sad because her mother was fired, so she needed money. Sure I sent her more money, because we were almost a family. She left the site but more and more problems happened to her every day! I have some problems at job too, so I couldn't send her money for some time and she disappeared((( I found her on an erotic sites, where she shows her body to everyone who asked!!! As it turned out she never works on her father and she didn't even study at the university. All the time she work at those site, even when she date me! She gets good money for that job. And she speaks English with men there. I spent so much money at Anastasiadate but they even don't check there girls. I gave her enough money. I gave her all the time she asked, I can't understand why she was with me and shew her body to other men. The last thing that made me write here that she is on Anastasiadate again and she English level is bigginer. Be careful, don't be as fool as I was. Don't trust that girls!!!
P.S. Freecams.nl nickname-JustLoveMe(the girl with a perfect body and very seldom show her face)))) but you can see that this is she!)
www.islive.nl Nickname-4getmenot

2/6/14

Interesting to see how all the ratings are either crappy 1 star or excellent 5 stars. I've used this site and I have to say that there are real women and even serious women on this site. The challenge is to distinguish which ones are the serious ones. I have to admit most are there for the money. Unfortunately the site instigates this behavior by paying the women for the time they spend chatting with men many times several men at a time.
To be realistic, if you go to a bar and the 24 year old girls are not hitting on you, what makes you think a 24 year old woman would be interested in a foreign man in a shady website. I cant say it is not possible but just think about it. If it is difficult to have one 24 year old girl to be interested in a 40+ year old guy, what makes 10, 20, 30 or more young women be interested in you at the same time. Food for thought...

2/2/14

This by far is the safest site for guy to find someone abroad online to possibly marry. No other site has an anti-scam policy like it to ensure you are not a victim of scam. Reality is in most cases scam occurs it is only because members do not follow the rules. So stay safe and comply or use at your own risk as an adult take responsibility for your actions or lack thereof.

1/30/14

Hi! I found my wife on this site! I am very happy! I don`t know about all ladies, but I found SO SEXY YOUNG CLEVER MMMMmmmmmmmmm MY wife! I am very happy… And I know she loves me, she is awesome!

1/27/14

I think the women here make money from chatting with you. The longer they can keep you on, the more they make. That's why all these 23 year old's are so exited to meet you.

1/26/14

I totally agree with Fernando. This site is a total scam. You can look up the girls on VK searching with their first name, birthday and city. Once you find them, send them a friend request or message. You will not get an answer. Gentleman, please do not waste your money on this site. It is a complete scam and rip-off.

1/21/14

Total scam...
Girls get paid to talk with you. Not by Anastasiasite, but by their local agencies. They get paid a percentage, up to 50% of the money you spend on site.
Have you ever asked a girl to talk outside site and always the answer would be NO... I wonder why???

Check their VK accounts, I would dare to say around 50-60% are not singe. They have boyfriends and I found one girl was even married, but she has been on Anastasiasite. For the $$$$... of course their antifraud policy is a joke.
Of course, site needs to protect their "employees" all those ladies that are there only for money.

About AnastasiaDate