US Government's NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittneye1

The level of customer service was a breath of fresh air and it speaks volumes to customers like me. (in 46 reviews)

arooshn

I personally feel Amiclubwear is a good website .There I have very happy shopping experience! (in 6 reviews)

guadalupeb23

I have been ordering shoes from this website for a while now and I have never had any issues. (in 111 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jenniferg54
2/25/15

I want to order some shoes and 2 swimsuits for myself. They are having their pink weekend sale where you recieve 45% off your whole purchase! Wow! Too good to be true. It is! I put a suit worth $17.99 (full price! Not pink weekend price) into my shopping cart and it says my total is $35!! This is sans shipping prices. With tax this should come to about 19 dollars... I add 3 other items to my cart and what should come to about 160=170 comes to $300!!! WHAT! I added up each item with a sales tax calculator to double check and I was right! And shipping is an additional $13 to this 300 bogus price. But, conveniently, if you add the pink45 coupon code it magically becomes... you guessed it. $172. I'm not a lawyer or anything but I'm pretty sure this is illegal. I went to see how paypal would deal with it and sure enough, they rejected the purchase because the list items did not add up to the proper amount.

I just emailed them but will not hear back until their office hours are open. I'm going to be calling them non stop on monday, demanding an answer.

I've shopped with them for years ad adore their shoes and their clothes! They've always been reasonably priced and I have many a dress from them... but this is really shocking. I hope this is just a computing error, but it doesn't seem like it.

I hope they haven't screwed too many people who have just been blindly purchasing through their credit cards.

I hope they resolve this! Will check back when i heard from them!

tamarad7
2/22/15

My dress looked nothing like the picture in the picture it was all black when I got it, it was black with gold lace I will NEVER order from here again.

michaelm245
2/14/15

Think of it like this: You're a guy who’s ahead of the game and order a slug of slutty gift items for Valentine's Day on their website 10 whole days before Valentine's Day. All is good! You've examined other sites, but were able to get it ALL on this site. You get email confirmation about the order that same day. So, the arduous task of shopping for Valentine’s Day is DONE--- way in advance! YES!!!

Don’t be so naïve…

You don’t think too much about it cause you’re a busy person and your past online transactions have been delivered like clockwork. However, you hear nothing from the very local AMI Clubwear for a week. Hmm. You decide to call on Wednesday morning, 3 days before Valentine's Day to see what’s up. A rudely lackadaisical woman assists you and tells you the main item in your order is unavailable. She issues you a store credit refund, but you insist on a credit to your personal account. She tells you the rest of your order will ship soon. There is no apology.

OK. BIG letdown. This sucks! No red, chunky-heel strappy plats to go with the lacy red corset and garters. Boo  . At least those sexy black, ankle-strap Mary-Janes will be coming to go with the lacy red and black Babydoll!

…You wake on Thursday morning trying hard to contain your excitement. You have your routine cup of coffee while examining your email. There’s an email from AMI. Yippee!!!

You read:

"We regret to inform you that we were not be able to fulfill the remainder of your order. A refund has been issued back to the original form of payment and an email confirmation has been sent to confirm the refund issued. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to show back onto your original form of payment….”

And with that, my readers, AMI Clubwear, The San Gabriel Valley’s only stripper supply house has proven to me that they are a VERY BIG joke!

Tip for consumers: Shop at your own risk!

karent31
2/12/15

I am very very disappointed with the material/quality of the clothes. I just received my order today and no words can explain how disappointed and angry I was. The dress did not look anything like the pictures. I ordered the gorgeous black lace plunge slit front sexy mermaid maxi dress planning to wear it on my 21st birthday but there was a hole near the bottom of the dress, it was very disappointing not just that but the quality wasn't great either. I ordered 5 dress and 1 shoe and the only thing I was actually satisfied with was the shoe. I would not recommend amiclubwear to anyone at all! It doesn't compare to WETSEALs t-shirts. I wished I had done some reviews before ordering stuff from here.

artc15
1/28/15

I Wes a very nice experience

lisas135
1/19/15

I purchased 5 swimsuits. The quality of these swimsuits is beyond cheap! The minute I tried one on, one of the straps popped and broke off. I'm 5'5" (115 lbs) and ordered a medium, so it wasn't like I was trying to squeeze into a suit way too small for me. They don't allow returns on anything (only store credit) and not even store credit on swimsuits. I can understand the rule for not allowing swimsuit returns if the customer changes their mind, but when the product rips the first time you put it on, it's FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Their swimsuits are cute, but not worth the money or hassle if you can't even wear them when they arrive. Don't buy from Amiclubwear!!

jeanettec9
1/13/15

For woman with flat chest and no discernible curves, a tight fit black dress can actually make them look more like a pencil then a woman. Stylists suggest low necklines or even off shoulders, with trimmings over the bust or piping below the bust giving the impression of a bosom and then again some padding or design just below the rib cage to give the waist a illusory curve. According to these argues I have bought a black dress from amiclubwear.com. I think the dress is good fit that I required.

linah4
1/12/15

Before I ordered my 6 pairs of shoes from AMIClubwear, I read the reviews and they were sort of mixed so I was a little worried but then I saw what a bargain the shoes were and I just couldn't pass that up. I'm so glad that I didn't pass it up because I just got all 6 PAIRS today and they were all ordered on the 7th and arrived on the 9th. These were clearance/doorbuster items so I knew that there was no return/refund on this, so I made sure to look through each item properly to be sure I really wanted them. The shoes look just like the images on the website, so I'm super happy about that. I think the company was pretty clear on their website about return and payment policies, so it's really important to read everything before making a purchase. I'm certainly going to be shopping again with you guys! Thanks :)

hopeh3
1/11/15

Horrible customer service. I ordered 34 items and all didn't fit/cheap material/nothing like the pics. I was only allowed to exchange 3 of the 34 due to them being damaged. Had to pay for my own shipping back to them and spent hours trying to get someone on the phone. I will NEVER shop here again!!!

Tip for consumers: HORRIBLE!!!!!! Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

cindys44
1/6/15

I have be very satisfied shopping with AMICLUBWEAR. My first purchase was the Fuchsia black lace trim sexy 2pc pucker back bikini UPC 1310999. The swimsuit looks great on, I love it!!
My second purchase is a pair of Machi Taylon-5 black boots UPC 886558! Again very happy. Third purchase was a pair of Machi Carison-7 boots black UPC 1145799! Love them to.. Forth item purchased was the black buckle strappy combart boots UPC 1403880, only complaint with these is that they run very small. Normally I wear a 5.5 but these are a little tight wish I would've got a 6!! Fifth purchase was two pairs of boots, one was the black star studded thigh high platform boots UPC 884054, I love these boots they are super HOT on.. second pair I ordered was the black lace up studded boots UPC 1545369, unfortunately these were on back order and probably never coming in stock again, I really liked the way these looked wish I could've got them.. But I ended up with a pair of another Dollhouse boots, black UPC 1545369 their ok really haven't worn them yet!! I just got my order today for my Mark & Maddux Travis01 UPC 1552550, they look super cute an I can't wait to wear them!! I really like the fast shipping never takes over a week to get normally have in 3 days tops, but that could be because I'm kinda close to their where house!! Overall I'm very happy shopping here, now I know what brand to order in a size 5.5 and a size 6!! Thank you and I will continue to shop with you, and I tell everyone that comments on my boots where I got them from...

dawnb21
1/5/15

i am extremely displeased with this site i placed an order on 12/2/2014 during their cyber sale allowing for the expanded assortment boots i wanted to be 55% off what a deal right no wrong after almost 3 weeks of waiting for my order i contacted them several times and was finally told that the boots i paid for were out of stock (although even now they are on the website in my size) so i agreed to exchanging them for another pair of expanded assortment boots so that i could still take advantage of the cyber sale discount on these type of shoes which are normally never included on any type of coupon or sale well after another 4-5 days i finally receive my order and my replacement boots wear not only damaged and obviously used they had this terrible mildew type odor to them. trying to return them i asked if i could just exchange them for my original order because i noticed they are still available on the website and i was told no exchanges and that i could return them for store credit which does me no good because i cant just purchase the boots i wanted due to them no longer being on sale and that im to pay a 15% restocking fee on these piece of crap used stinky damaged shoes i didnt order in the first place. the fact that they can send shoes out in this condition is an outrage and there is not anywhere on the website that states they are selling used shoe needless to say they have lost my biz

lusiner
12/27/14

"the worst customer service ever. purchased 2 sweater dresses, on the picture it looked like short dresses , when it arrived it looked more like a regular short sweater, i returned it over a month ago for a store credit, I still dont have that credit, i email customer support, call the sales, nothing, I get nothing back. the site specifically states that I wil get my credit in 10 business days, it has been well over a month and still nothing. I recently received an email from sales stating that I have my credit, well I log into my account and its $0, so I reply back to the email and the email came back to me saying that the message cannot be sent back to that address. Worst customer service ever, I swear, this is so irritating. totally worthless place. I dont even want a store credit, I just want my money back because I will not be ordering from this rediculous place ever again."

Tip for consumers: dont waste your money

brandyl2
12/26/14

I wear a 9 in shoes so that's what I got and when I put it on it felt like a 7 on my feel love the shoes but run small couldn't really enjoy them but I know next time ti get a size bigger

chadp7
12/25/14

I still have not received this order. It was returned to sender on Dec. 2 2014 and I have not yet been contacted to correct the address and re-ship the item. I tried notifying AMIClubwear prior to delivery that it took too long for it to be shipped out and I would not be able to receive it at the address provided during shipping. I assume at this point I have wasted the cost of the entire purchase.

Awesome

pattys11
12/21/14

I like to AMICLUBWEAR's shoes more and more! Very on trend, more than comfortable and usually always within my budget. They supply comfortable softer materials the high end quality shoes. AMICLUBWEAR.com is a best place to buy lots of styles and mate... Read more

Tip for consumers: buy from here it's good

vanessai

very good thank you

claudiam14
12/21/14

AMIClubwear has good things but their customer service is horrible! They are extremely unprofessional and lie to clients and they are NEVER willing to look out for the clients interest as most companies would. They need to work on their customer service skills or hire better employees.

jessicad29
12/21/14

Top for bikinis are sized too small

loserdp
12/20/14

High quality customers support & quick shipping time. I've bought about 10 dresses & shoes from AMIClubwear, Everything was qualityful. I'm really happy to buy from here & recommended to buy again. Thank you AMIClubwear :)

mariap49
12/20/14

Refund on Returns it rake at least almost a month before i see the credit. When asking for RA number it take a weeks before I get a respond. When you call on help line I'm on hold for almost an hour.

samantham24
12/20/14

Navigating throug the website was easy. The selection is awesome!!

bj159
12/20/14

I placed an order on December 2 for 4 swimsuits, and I just received notification that my product was shipped out on December 15. It is unacceptable for product to ship out almost 2 weeks after the order was placed. If that is the case, then you need to NOTIFY the consumer. Maybe someone in your shipping department messed up and simply forgot to ship my items out, but this is truly disappointing. I have been ordering from your site for over 2 years, and the delays in shipping are becoming more frequent. If there is an item that was purchased, but was not in stock, then you need to ship the rest of the items out to the consumer. I find it very hard to believe that all four bikinis that I ordered were out of stock.

bharats1
12/20/14

texture of the website is awesome great products with cheaper price . I have ordered a tank top, a maxi dress and pumps got them in 3 days. I love this website a lot.Good to navigate. recommend them

Tip for consumers: Good to navigate. recommend them

mdb1
12/20/14

I love this website. Nice shoes with cheap prices. Great shopping experience. For Ladies an awesome place to get the fashion Trends. Rate them 5 Star.

Tip for consumers: Have to look for the best.

lourencet
12/20/14

Thank you AMIClubwear for very fast shipping :) I've ordered 5 dresses from AMIClubwear & received within 7 days. & Dresses was eye catching. Highly recommended to buy again.

helenag1
12/20/14

Amiclubwear is the greatest footwear website, my personal favorite footwear only on Amiclubwear. I am fed up with never-ending shop walk where nothing is available. Amiclubwear makes everything very easy. Very easy browsing, I'm able to find anything I desire.Amiclubwear makes our way of life a lot simpler. Highly Recommended.

marlissah
12/19/14

I ordered 3 dresses and they are soooo cheaply made and thin that there is no way to wear these. However, the ship time and overall ordering were great. I've also enjoyed every shoe I've ordered. Never again for the clothing.

lemesas
12/19/14

Awesome site! Love the shoes!

monicaf8
12/19/14

I am Very Satisfied with your company. I have been ordering from the site for years and have NEVER had an issue. My packages comes in a timely manner, no long waits. I can also track my package UPS. Plus my shipping is free. This is a trusted site and I recommend it to all that compliment my beautiful shoes. Thanks

lindat43
12/19/14

everyone loved my sweater dress.

doriannea
12/19/14

Love the site, love the product... have been telling all my friends about it

floru

I love them :)

kalys3
12/19/14

I have had 5 seperate orders from this site. Never any issues at all. I'm very happy with my purchases as well. Only down side is I wish shipping didn't cost so much. It shouldn't be $10 for standard shipping to send a mini dress, I mean come on.. I've always gotten my orders in a week or less. Will continue to shop from this site!

loidint
12/19/14

AMIClubwear is the best place to get any kinds of high quality dresses or shoes within quick shipping time. I'd ordered 5 dresses & 1 shoes from AMIClubwear & got delivered within only few days. Really amazing delivery time. Thanks AMIClubwear :)

leslieg19
12/19/14

My last two orders took longer than expected to arrive. I have been ordering from your company for years and I don't know what changed but the order process and shipping time is not good considering your located in California and I am in Las Vegas.

aricab
12/18/14

My experience was very good

starethah
12/18/14

My experience with amiclubwear was fast no problems

larryb57
12/18/14

Orders are always accurate and prompt

barbaraj22
12/18/14

Good quality but some shoes are not true to size and then the customer has to pay for returns

nancyh39
12/18/14

I was charged twice for items, i wasn't refunded, im not even sure that my shipping was ever refunded, the clothes and shoes are Very hit and miss, i have gotten a few decent items,but many that were awful.

Tip for consumers: Be very carefull what you purchase, and how you are charged.

curtisa9
12/18/14

excellent from time of purchase to delivery, absolutely exceptional

lisas131
12/18/14

I have always gotten my order in a timely fashion. And customer service, the few little times I've had to contact them, were awesome in taking care of me.

courtneyc20
12/18/14

This site is one of my go to shopping sites. I can always count on my items arriving fast and great quality with most products.I have been a customer since 2009 and I will continue to do business with them.

jordane9
12/18/14

I wanted to return some shoes but they said I could not because they were on clearance. I have no use for the shoes now and I do not know what to do with them.

tt51
12/18/14

I ordered several pieces of lingerie. In the description lingerie takes 3-4 business days to ship. This was December 2, 2014 when I placed this order. Here it is December 15, 2014 and my package still has not been shipped. I call during normal business hours and the store is often closed. When I am able to get a hold of someone they tell me "they don't know why it hasn't been shipped yet but please be patient it will be to you soon." What kind of answer is that? I'm beyond disappointed with this site. Do not order from them..

Tip for consumers: Stay away

tashaa2
12/18/14

Great shopping experience. Easy to navigate their website. Very fast shipping. Ive ordered from them several times now and have never been disappointed. Thank You AMIClub for the great shopping experience. I will be ordering more items from you in the future.

anthonys76

Quick delivery!

ginam24
12/18/14

Items are not the same size as what i order and since i cant send it anymore because i live in norway, shipping it back is not worth the price of the item. Please pay attention of the sizes before you send it to me

jacqueliner9
12/18/14

The quality of products are very poor and shoes come with an odor

brib1

amazing!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: WHO are you people? AMI is an awesome online store. I have been ordering from them for about six years and EVERYTHING was gorgeous. IF they didn't send an item, because it was sold out, they refunded me promptly. I have tons of clothes and shoes and boots and jewelry, you name it, I've bought it. I have not ONE single complaint. IF you choose to use a coupon code for your order, of course you have to add shipping. EVERY SITE is like that!! IF you are too stupid to put in amishipped to receive free shipping then THAT IS YOUR FAULT! Grow up people. NO WONDER we have a crappy president, SOME of you should not be voting OR shopping. SHEESH!
3/30/12
erint
A: OK, this place is a hit and miss, sometime you get what you asked for and sometimes you just get nothing. This place is laughable, I somehow get a kick out of how bad their customer service is, like who trained these people, Its unbelievable. On my last order they sent me two left boots, seriously who sends someone two left boots, can you be anymore unprofessional, And remember, im from canada, and I pay and arm and a leg to ship this crap up here. And when you call them, its like talking to a wall. They could not care less about what you think. I dont even know how these people are still in buisness. And you all are right, they do have nice stuff.... IF ITS IN STOCK, I can't emphasize on this anymore... and when I asked why at the last second when my order has already come through that they tell me that its out of stock, they blamed it on their computer system and it doesn't load itself fast enough... I think someone is slacking over their and doesn't know how to do invortory, or for that matter understand the concept of customer service or professionalism... If anyone has a problem with their product or shipment, stick it to the man and demand a full cash reimbursment and a discount on your next order. This place is terrible, this is what happens when you get a hole bunch of people together that aren't bright and look like playmate rejects to run a buisness.
2/15/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for AMIClubwear