US Government’s NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

feliciam5

I work in customer service and understand the importance of giving props where due. (in 70 reviews)

aprilg12

I emailed and sent pictures of the items and they have me a store credit for both. (in 28 reviews)

kiaj

I order my boots on the Thanksgiving for their black Friday sale. (in 227 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cp76
5/23/16

I ordered from AMI Clubwear before and it was an acceptable experience as although it became obvious that their inventory records are inaccurate eventually I got refunded for an item they could not deliver.
In January 2016 I ordered two pairs of shoes from AMI Clubwear and got ripped off.
The first item was rather cheap and I did receive it, it arrived in a box small enough to keep only one box of shoes.
The second item was harder to find as it seemed to be discountinued as few stores kept it so I was happy to be able to order them from AMI Clubwear.
I did expect some problems as after my order the second item I ordered was removed from their store immediately after my order, but they did not indicate any difficulty.
When I started complaining months ago about the missing item in all cases they always ended up claiming that both items were shipped according their records, and ultimately they wanted a picture of the original box which I disposed of in the meantime.
However, UPS kept the package weight in their system which is 3.2 pounds.
The first item that I did receive weighs exactly 2.25 pounds.
The second item, which I could ultimately order from another shop so I own it now weighs 1.66 pounds without box.
Thus, by simple math it is easily proven that both items could not fit into the box so they obviously shipped only the first item.
Yet, they did not accept this obvious conclusion and reject to refund me which makes me think that it is about intentional fraud from their side.
It seems I need to take legal action as the case is so clear.

jenniferm218
5/20/16

On accident, I ordered the same order two times in a row. My computer was doing some weird things that. The two orders I made were supposed to be canceled but wasn't and the money was taken out of my account. If they would have at least given me a credit to use later, I would have been happy with that. Instead I have nothing and no merchandise was even sent to me so in essence they kept my money. This order was done on 4/5/16 and here it is 5/17/16. I have sent several emails and called and they never answer. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!

yolundam
5/7/16

ive been shopping at amiclubwear for years , i did recieve some shoes which i wore and the heel broke , i emailed support , thay advsd send a picture and since then i ahavent heard back , ive also calld and been on long hold wait times....ughhhhhhhhh

michelleg97
5/6/16

I ordered 4 swimsuits, I ordered a size larger and spent quite some money to buy the swimsuits enough to be upset that I only ended up wasting over $100 bucks because their sizes are all jacked! I'm not obese or extremely over weight I'm 130 lbs, I ordered a size large usually enough to have my bathingsuits a bit loose as I do not like wearing bathingsuits tight but when I got the ones I ordered from Amiclubwear and tried them on they were all two times smaller!!! I wear a size C cup and the top which they said was large was only big enough for a A cup person and the bottoms that they sent as large was for a size small person!!! I tried to contact them to get a refund as you have to either email them or call them, when you try to call them THEY DON'T ANSWER!!! They put you on a hold with music and make you think like you're on hold but then after 20 minutes it either transfers you to some stupid answering machine or it hangs up on you because of some technical issues they say they are experiencing they are SCAMS!!! THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND BACK AND THEY WILL SEND YOU INCORRECT SIZES DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE FRAUDS!!!! I WASTED MY MONEY ON SOMETHING I CANNOT EVEN WEAR AND NEVER WORE, I CONTACTED THEM THE DAY I RECEIVED THE ITEMS AND THEY DON'T GIVE A CRAP BUT TAKING PEOPLES MONEY AND SCREWING PEOPLE OVER AMICLUBWEAR IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!

gabrielas4
5/1/16

Ordered over two hundred dollars of items and was very disappointed with every step of the process! I found the items and the prices very good online, but as soon as I received them I learned the quality was very low. One of the dresses I ordered had been worn. tags cut off and stains found on dress! I also found a pair for shoes I ordered damaged and not wearable!!! I was also sent a confirmation on a necklace I never ordered!!!!

I went to the website thinking I could just fill out a form. I had just received the items in the mail (less then 24 hrs.) I found that you could not even find anything on there website giving you instructions on how to exchange or request a refund! I had to Google AMI Club wear returns and was able to find a email address that you email your concern to and they will tell you what to do!!! WHATTTT anyhow I did and received an email stating I needed to take pictures of each item damaged and prove with a pictures, item number, packaging and product ....that I was showing everything I have ordered many times from many companies and will not be returning anytime soon! Not sure if I will get my money back! After sending 25 pictures of everything we will see

AMIClubwear.com
13001 E Temple Ave
City of Industry, CA 91746

We are very sorry to hear that you have received a damaged item.
At this time for quality assurances, are you able to provide us with a picture showing the damage on the product?
Our returns department will review the information and find the best solution to remedy this situation.
In most cases, if damage can be verified by picture, it will help us in expediting our assistance to you in resolving the matter.
Your information will also greatly help us improve in our services.

We look forward in hearing back from you and to further assist you on your return.

AMIClubwear.com
13001 E Temple Ave

jilliang4
4/29/16

The customer service is the WORST. I placed a order a month ago and never received it. It took me a week to reach someone by phone to find out my package was sent to a old address they had on file which I had changed and made multiple orders since snd never had a problem receiving them. They made a claims report and had to check with a carrier to verify delivery. 9 days later I had to call them again to find out my claim wAs rejected because someone signed for my package. Obviously this person wasn't me! They told me they will resubmit the carrier claim which will take another 14 days! All I want are my bikinis, I'm not even asking for a refund. I'm afraid to reorder now and lose my 100 bucks I already spent. I asked to speak with the manager, I was told well the manager is just going to tell you the same thing. I waited on hold to then was told she was busy and will call me back. What a joke cause 4 days later I still haven't heard from them. Not only do they have bad business hours 9-3 but they seriously need to get some better customer service. Any other company would have feared losing a loyal customer and handled this situation much better. To be completely honest I've would have bought the other 5 bikinis I wanted by now if this had been handled already.

karlinh
4/28/16

I returned items and was told I have $90 store credit. But the credit has never been issued to my account. I have left over several messages, emailed and have even been hung up on in the past month trying to get this sorted out. I have just asked for the items to be returned.
I would stay far way from this company. They will only STEAL your money!

tammye15
4/18/16

Most sites let you choose what size you want for your bikini bottoms and what size you want for your bikini tops. I have big boobs so I ordered a triangle top bathing suit in extra large and when I got it, the bottoms fit fine, but the top was like an extra small! I had to give away the top.

mariahf1
4/15/16

Ordered some shoes for my prom a week ago to this exact day, there was a 50% off deal at the moment so they were only $20, but with shipping closer to $30. I hadn't read reviews until after I placed my order so I was very skeptical about this after they had taken my money, but here I am a week later my shoes are here & I have no complaints!! Look exactly as they did in the picture & correct size, & here in a week! Worth it!!

rk73
4/12/16

I placed an order on 28 MARCH - yes 28 MARCH - its 09 April and nothing has even shipped! I've contact customer service on multiple occasions - at a minimum 3 times (but in reality I've emailed them 15 times). Each time the response is "we will forward your request to our special order department" and I'm promised an update in 24-48 business hours. I'm still waiting on the update. I'm going to call my bank on Monday and see what they can do to cancel the order and get my money back. I'm so disappointed with this company and I wish I had never ordered from them. They clearly do NOT value their customers.

ashleyi2
4/10/16

THIS COMPANY IS SHADY AND UN PROFFESIONAL. I PLACED MY ORDER AND RECEIVED A EMAIL OF THE ORDER RIGHT AWAY. BUT AFTER 9 DAYS I STILL HAD NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER OR CONFIRMATION THAT IT WAS EVEN SHIPPED. I THEN CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPOKE TO AN AGENT WHO INFORMED ME THAT THEY HAD NOT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED AND SHE WAS BAFFLED WHY THEY WERE NOT EVEN PROCESSED YET. I HAD BOUGHT 5 BATHING SUITS FOR A TRIP TO JAMAICA , AND THEY STAYED IN THEIR WAREHOUSE FOR 9 DAYS, AND PROBABLY WOULDVE STAYED THERE LONGER IF I HAD NOT CONTACTED THEM. I ALSO TOLD THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT MY URGENCY FOR THE BATHING SUITS BECAUSE I WAS GOING ON VACATION THE AGENT ASSURED ME SHE WOULD CALL ME BACK AND PUT IN THE SHIPPING ORDER TO BE RUSHED. SHE ACTUALLY DIDN'T PUT IN A RUSH OR CALL ME BACK, I RECCEIVED THE EMAIL TELLING ME THEY HAD BEEN SHIPPED GROUND. I EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH MY CONFUSION. I SURPRISINGLY GOT A CALL BACK TELLING ME THAT SINCE IT HAD BEEN SHIPPED THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO TO HELP ME OTHER THAN REFUND MY SHIPPING COST THAT WAS A MEASLY $13. I ALSO ASKED FOR A MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK. THAT OBVIOUSLY DIDNT HAPPEN AND I GOT NO RESPONSE TO A FOLLOW UP EMAIL I SENT. THIS PLACE IS VERY SHADY AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO ORDER FROM HERE AND GET YOUR HOPES UP. YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

steviei1
4/9/16

I can say that I really took a chance ordering through amiclubwear being the boots I wanted were like $60 and is definitely not my norm to order offline with a company that's new to me. I did however get them in the 2 days that I paid the $18 in shipping, but when I actually seen them out of the box, I was completely pissed off. Cute as they are stylewise, one boot was a nice, dark, rich, black suede while the other boot looked like a washed out dark grey that has faded or been sun beaten. Being discouraged but hopeful, I took a chance to lightly wipe that boot down with a wet wash cloth to see if the odd color could possibly just be packing dust--nope. As the boot completely dried, I could see more clearly how the one shoe compared to the other and how different they were. The faded boot had scratches on the souls and these weird iron-looking burns on them leading me to believe this boot was either used or was once a display. To top it off, I come to discover that amiclubwear does not hold accountability to returns for whatever reason you are returning an item, and if I want to return THEIR mistake, you have to pay for the shipping on that. I will never order from these people again, and I'm trying to salvage my boots and my wasted money am now looking at suede dyes to try and fix them. I contemplated paying for the return on this whole situation, but seeing the other customers feedback my money's as good as gone already. Shame on you.

parryp1
4/6/16

I ordered two swimsuits, a dress, and a coverup from this company. Unfortunately, not one of the items fits properly.

The top part of one swimsuit is nothing more than a long piece of fabric. The top part of the other is way too small. Both bottoms are tiny. They are supposed to be a large, but I don't think any of them will fit my 9 year old sister.

The dress is okay if you were expecting swim suit fabric, and if you'd only like to cover your nipples.

The coverup is nothing more than a lace blouse. Doesn't even cover my entire butt. I would request a refund, but they only offer store credit, and I can't waste my time ordering from them again. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Oh and don't bother calling. You will be on hold for 30 min before your call gets disconnected.

Items: White Black Sexy High Waist Swimsuit
White Mesh Floral Scalloped Trim Swimsuit Coverup
Black Crisscross High Waist Sexy 2pc Bikini

Red Orange Plunge Neckline Long Sleeves Party Dress

meaganw3
4/1/16

I bought 5 items for the first time on Ami Clubwear.com I checked the reviews and everything seemed OK. The clothing and shoes on the site looked great for the price. First problem: It took forever for my order to be able to be tracked. Second problem: I paid extra for shipping and my items took over three weeks to come! Finally my package arrives, for some reason it weighs only two pounds. I open it, to my shock I pull out these boots that weigh absolutely nothing, the stitching is horrible, uneven and ripped. My bathing suit looked used and the buckles look rusted. Looked nothing like the photo. Doesn't fit and is not sexy. I'm happy with my romper, thin material but very cute. My leopard print shirt is cute and also looks the same as the online photo. I'm upset because I cannot return the items I am in happy with. My boots were clearance and for safety reasons bathing suits can't be returned. So I am screwed with foam boots and a horrible bathing suit. I also read on their site you have to pay return shipping! What? Honestly, I am very disappointed and will never buy from AMI again. I'm not sure what quality I will be receiving.

gabrielles7
3/29/16

I have ordered off this site many times and while some orders i was perfectly happy with, they came on time and fit perfectly. If you complain about the quality well you get what you pay for, they tell you what the materiel they used to make the item so yes some look cheap as hell and thats because they are. Every pair of shoes I ordered where perfect. I have had bad experiences though for instance i payed for a few idems and when i received the package one or two were missing then i read the order sheet only to realize they were blacklisted meaning they weren't in stock so obviously i was displeased with having to pay for an item that they knew was out of stock and when that happended they ignored me for a full 3 months but still no item nor refund. So i do love this site but it definitely has its flaws.

stevep107
3/28/16

My result sounds very typical to others complaining here. I suspect I may just have to chalk up this to a bad experience and may have just lost 24 bucks....but boy this really does burn my biscuits.

Always always always check reviews before adding a new vendor to who you wanna do business with. I hate letting them get over on me.

ivanar1
3/24/16

So i ordered this really cute Cris-cross red bikini. I got it on time which was awesome but as soon as i put the suit on, the strings that were making the cute cris-cross design would pull the front of the panty line so close together that it wouldnt look right on me.. same for the bra part. There was no way i could just wear it without having my nipples revealed. So i had to cut everything and redesign it but i loved it after that. Im pretty sure they customed the suit for the model.

rs108
3/10/16

do not order from here. i paid for items that 5 days later they send me an email sayin they dont have some of the items i purchased. called called called and called. no answer.

hillaryb13
3/7/16

I ordered 3 swimsuits from Ami Club Wear. TERRIBLE QUALITY. The first bathing suit had a lace overlay on the top. The lace was cut uneven so it was much longer on one side. The second bathing suit was just as bad. The material was like a wet suit (which I loved) but the bottoms were cut jagged and didn't have an even seam. The last one I ordered was way too small. It said medium on the tag but it fit more like a small or extra small. The quality of material was better though. I'm still very disappointed. I guess you get what you pay for.

allisont17
2/21/16

I ordered 2 dresses and 2 pair of shoes on the 2nd of February and I have not received the items yet I tried to call customer service but no luck. I left a message for a return call and no one has called back yet and that was last week. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I wish I would've read the reviews on them before I ordered from them.

kristinec5
2/20/16

I ordered something on 2/9. it says it was "Shipped" 2/12 but in reality a packing label was simply created. UPS has NOT received anything. I have called & called, sent emails, and left voicemails. NO RESPONSE. I will reporting them to my bank as fraud and stop payment. Cannot believe these people. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

julianag3
2/18/16

Items descibed as cotton was actually polyester on 2 seperate occations. So cheap and see thru. Horrible material. Belt was missing when its listed as included on site. Stitching was uneven and weird. Shiping expensive. Sizing is off. You pick up the tab both ways! Plus restock fees.

tnp
2/11/16

I've called and called and called. No answer, no response to emails nor voicemails. Order placed 12/7 - Still have not received. But what makes it worse is this is the SECOND time AMI has done this... The SECOND. I have never and I do mean NEVER experienced such deplorable customer service. I can't begin to imagine exactly what kind of outfit is being run here, but I'm beyond livid and will be contacting Discover to file a formal complaint - Tired of the games. This place SUCKS!!!

nancyx5
2/8/16

AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know!

I placed an order on December 16, 2015 11:43:58 PM PST. I purchased two dresses for two of my friends as a Christmas gift. I even paid for fast shipping to make sure it arrived before Christmas although their website already guaranteed it will. Christmas came and there was nothing in the mail for me. Turns out the package didn't arrive until a week later after Christmas. When I opened the package, there were only one dress. The dress was wrapped so horribly. It was rolled up and they just taped a whole bunch of bubble wrap around it. Anyway I looked at the email they sent me and it says anything that is backordered will be sent separately. I was already annoyed by that time but I waited patiently anyway hoping the other dress will show up so I can give it to my friend. Well it's February 3rd, 2016 already and the other dress never came in! They don't answer any of our emails or phone calls, so my husband and I had no other choice but to make a complaint to paypal. Paypal got back to us and said that Amiclubwear claimed they sent both dresses WHEN I ONLY RECEIVED ONE OF THE DRESS! Paypal is still in the middle of figuring this out! There's proof from the email they sent us that they only sent one of the dresses too. My husband, my friends, and I are very angry! I had to purchase something else for my friend! We will never order from Amiclubwear again! They're scammers and irresponsible! This is the first time I ever had to write something bad about a company but I felt I had to because I wouldn't want someone else to go through what I had to go through.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM AMICLUBWEAR. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

marilynp24
2/7/16

ECEMBER I HAD ORDER BOOTS, AFTER 2 WEEKS OF PURCHASE I FINALLY RECEIVED MY ORDER. ONE OF MY BOOTS WERE SENT INCORRECTLY, RIGHT BOOT WRONG COLOR. SO I CONTACT AMI AFTER WAITING FOR 45 UNTIL I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER; EXPLAINED HOW WRONG ITEM WAS SENT TO ME THEY WILL SEND OUT A RETURN LABEL, AS SOON AS I RECEIVED LABEL I SENT IT BOOTS BACK TO THEM. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A RESPONSE OR RETURN FOR A MONTH. NOW THEY TELL ME THAT THEY WONT BE ABLE TO SEND ME MY ITEM/BOOTS BUT ONLY A RETURN OF MY MONEY. I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS COMPANY I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING FROM THEM FOR 3 YEARS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL RECENTLY, HORRIBLE ONLY BECAUSE THEY SEND ME THE WRONG ITEM. ALL THEY VAN DO IS RETURN MY MONEY NUT WHAT ABOUT THE ITEM AND TIME WASTED WAITING. WHAT A FREAKING JOKE. THEY LOST A CUSTOMER AND I WILL MAKE SURE A LOT PEOPLE WONT PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN. DONT TRUST THEIR QUALITY OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ONE. WE THE CUSTOMERS KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS. THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN

barbarae25
2/2/16

I order5 pairs of boots All came at same time Fits perfect I'm happy

cherylb51
1/31/16

I spent over $130 on items I dod not get. I received wrong items. I called several times was on hold for awhile for them to tell me i have to return the $#*! they mistakenly. Sent. I had a photoshoot. Now im missing out on money.

michelleb165
1/25/16

First let me say, I've been ordering shoe from this site for a few years. Never had any issues or complaints. Loved every thing I ordered. I must have been lucky. My poor daughter in law has a pending order over $100 that was shipped out to an incorrect address (her fault, typo). However, we reached out to AMI and were told if she paid an additional $18.71 they would reship. That was over a week ago. I can't get anyone to answer the phone or return my emails since she paid for the additional shipping fee. The phones are a joke. You sit on hold for 15 minutes only to be told there was a system error and then it hangs up. I'm sad not to be able to order from them anymore, but this experience has soured me. I've never written a review on anything prior to this. I'll be searching for upper management to see if I can get a response from them. I work in customer service, we would be shut down if we ran our business this way.

jadew12
1/24/16

I've ordered many different items off different sellers on Ioffer..... what a nightmare this site is. Some sellers are trustworthy and you do get what you ordered but most of them are not. I ordered a perfume and great fully received it 2 months later. I ordered a Michael kors bag off a different seller only to receive an email from I offer saying that the seller I ordered the bag off had been cancelled for violating I offer policies, when I tried to contact them back about this they informed me there was nothing that they could do as they we're just "a platform" for sellers. Stupidly i ordered a stunning pair of Nike sb trainers they we're stunning I couldn't resist,the sellers reviews we're all Fab so I went for it only to be ripped off again I tried to contact the seller many times he would just lie saying they we're shipping and that I needed to be patient so after 12 weeks of his bulll$#*! I reported him,suddenly I noticed a new set of reviews had gone up about him saying beware do not buy seller does not ship items. Gutting experiences on I offer,I've had more bad experiences than that but basically there are more bad than good on this website it should 100percent be shut down. I've learnt my lesson now and will never look on there again...it's all bull$#*! they make it look too good to be true and it bloody is. Chinese scamming arseholes!!!

kaylal8
1/23/16

I put a bunch of things in my cart once i proceeded to check out it said declined, not sure if i am doing something wrong?

maiam3
1/18/16

The reviews are true!!!
I Ordered two pairs of shoes Nov 22, 2015. Received one pair but wasn't notified until I opened the box that the second pair of shoes were backordered. They enclosed a slip stating the second shoes would ship within thirty days. They charged Me for both pairs. I haven't received a refund or the shoes and it's January 15, 2016!
I left one detailed phone message requesting a refund to My card and a call back request and it went unanswered. I emailed them just now with little faith I will hear anything from them. I wish I found this review site before placing an order. Backorder to this company means they take your money and never send your items and avoid you and everyone else they've scammed! Do not let them scam you as they did Me and everyone else on here!!!

hawaiianp
1/18/16

Okay so the people leaving this place 5-star reviews definitely work for them or have horrible taste in fashion. They can't tell between something that is high-quality vs. shoddy. I ordered 5 pairs of boots. The shoes are made to be one-time use lol. They already looked bad upon arrival, but after 2 wears, they looked 10 years old. Even Shoedazzle is better quality. DO NOT BUY!!! Don't be fooled by their 90% off sales!! That's the only way these things will sell!!

monig1
1/15/16

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes and I received them pretty quickly and the look and quality of my shoes were all very good. The packaging was professional as well.The only issue I had was 1 of the pairs said 10 which is my size but they only fits someone who wears a 8.5. That pissed me off because I really like the shoes I ordered and now I can't get rid of them.

sarahm200
1/12/16

Very cheap quality,bad service! They sent me poor quality,they are not answering my emails. All their sales are fake,do not believe it!
I am very upset with my purchase.
They are cheating! All chinese made shose and they say like the original price was 70$!

marisal10
1/10/16

Where do i even begin? I am almost 99% sure that the workers behind this horrible website are leaving the reviews IT IS NOT A 5 STAR PLACE.

I ordered a dress and it looked NOTHING like it did in the photo. It was made out of material for halloween costumes. It was horrible. I should known that you get what you pay for.

I returned it and didn't get store credit until 4 EMAILS and a month later. Horrible customer service!!!

They didn't want to give me my money back after I begged Now i just wasted money out of my pocket. I dont ever want to purchase from them so bye bye money.

Worst shopping decision Ive ever made. I never leave reviews but this one HAD to be done to stop others from doing the same mistake I did.

PLEASE do not buy from this website. They constantly have 50% off sales.. UH DUH! Thats how they get you and nobody would be willing to pay full price for the quality of their clothing anyways!

dewellahn
1/2/16

I ordered SO many shoes and boots from this website. As long as the boots weren't suede material, they were GREAT quality. Nicely made, rubber soled, etc. ANY suede boots I ordered from them were some weird fuzz-covered canvas material. If I walked up a stairway and rubbed the material too hard, the "suede" rubbed right off down to the canvas-like material. Also, even SOME of the nicer boots I've ordered were badly crafted. After wearing them twice, the Sean down front of the ankle would split straight up the curve line between the foot and the spot that curves up the ankle towards the leg area. I've literally ordered at LEAST 15 pairs of boots from AMI and the suede ones - fabric rubs right off....the ones that aren't suede, the seam in the front that curves from the foot/through the ankle into the leg splits. I'm writing this review because as I went through my old shoes this past weekend to make room for my new boots received over the holiday --- I kept TWO pairs of AMI boots. Like I said, I've ordered many boots...and I kept TWO. As for their clothing, however -- I still have a decent amount of shirts and sweaters I've ordered from AMI.

lisaz9
12/31/15

PLEASE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered 2 pairs of boots and did not receive them. They provided me with a false tracking number. I have filed a dispute against them as well as, contacted the Better Business Bureau.

remonab
12/13/15

So when I purchased my shoes it said 2 day shipping.. I ordered on a Saturday expecting it on Friday,happy and everything.
I received the order confirmation Tuesday. I called Wednesday waiting on line for 20 minutes, I asked about my oesee because I wanted it for Friday and I saw that it said I would get it Saturday. I was upset and while expressing my disappointment the rep qaa laughing. She told me that USPS delayed the shoes. Called USPS to find out they just received it on the Wednesday. I'm so mad right now..the website does follow up with their shipping.
Well never again, so many websites with the same shoes

courtneyw18
12/12/15

I placed an order on November 27th. After two weeks of waiting, my order is still labeled as "processing. I have contacted customer support via e-mail two times asking when my order will be shipped and what my options for cancelling the order are and all I received back was a general response directing me to their FAQ page. When I e-mailed back restating my question, I did not receive a response. I have called multiple times, and even used their "callback voicemail" option, and still have NOT received any help or any explanation as to where the heck my order is. At this point, i'm convinced they've stolen my money and I will never get what I ordered. There is no option for cancelling unless you want to pay a large fee (from my understanding of the FAQ page), and I paid 25 dollars for shipping that will take who knows how long. THIS IS OBSURD. I am a few days away from reporting this business's scam to the Better Business Bureau. After reading others' reviews, I am shocked that this site is still running.

brianab3
12/11/15

This was my first time ever ordering from them. I always shop at forever21 or Justfab. I was waiting for my order for two weeks and i opened the box and it was mostly cheap items i did not order. The item i was most excited about did not come. I'm soooo upset because these were christmas gifts. I want my money back!!!!!!!! I can't stop crying I'm sooo upset.

danieller30
12/7/15

I ordered a dress on the 19th or november.. The order was processed on the 20th however 10 days go by an I still hadn't recieved my dress and no tracking information was ever updated. Customer service was UNRESPONSIVE I called numerous times and either was a hold for 20-30 minutes before hanging up or the they were closed. Pacific time is only 3 hours behind me (eastern time) and when I'd call their line at 2 pm they were closed . I finally get thru to customer service an they tell me I should recieve my dress within the next 4-5 days an then today I get an email telling me that my dress was lost an they're willing to give me store credit .. Smh .. I'm very disappointed and I would NOT RECOMMEND anyone to order from them! And if I could give them a number lowering than one for a rating they would get a -100

kiaj
12/2/15

I order my boots on the Thanksgiving for their black Friday sale. Even with it being the holidays my order went right through it was mailed the next day USPS priority and I received them . I love them!!!! No complaints here

rebeccag33
11/26/15

I ordered a corset for a Halloween Costume from AMIclubwear. I was told the item would be shipped within 2 business days. After 2 business days had passed and the item had not shipped, I opened a support ticket. Support tickets are also supposed to be answered within two business days. No response and no shipment after 3 more days, I file another ticket and a Better Business Bureau complaint.
I tried calling the customer support during business hours but no one picked up and the voicemail box was full.

Finally after 8 business days (1 1/2 weeks), they shipped my order. By then it was too late and I had already ordered the same item from another site for my Halloween costume.

AMIclubwear is not a reputable site. Stay away.

catheriner26
11/15/15

Honestly I love Amiclub!!! I remember getting online and seeing negative reviews but I decided to ignore them. I am so thankful I did! I have now ordered from amiclub more times then I can count. Their customer service is amazing, they always respond quickly, and are very helpful. I had to do an exchange once and I was nervous that the new item I wanted for the exchange would not be delivered before my trip in a few days, well the item came THE NEXT DAY!! Lightning speed delivery even with exchanges! They have never ever been late on a delivery and I have always gotten the correct items! The right sizes and they were just like the pictures! I love the swimming suits and recently just bought 10 pair of shoes from them ! It came in less then a week and I love them all! I highly recommend amiclub wear! And I want to thank all the awesome customer service reps that got back to me super fast and we're kind and helpful !!! Thank you amiclub !!! A million times !! Also I have never had so many compliments on my swimming suits and shoes until I started ordering from you! Cheap and affordable yet stylish !!! Thank you

michellem127
11/14/15

I ordered from AmiClubWear a year ago, and I mistakenly ordered a size that was too small. I liked the style of the clothing, but I just needed a bigger size. So I emailed their customer service department (because they don't have a telephone number) asking what their process was for exchanges. Today, over a year later I get an e mail from AmiClubWear saying that my request has been answered - "We are not accepting exchanges, only returns" - by this time, I'm married with a child and don't go clubbing anymore and therefore don't need clubbing outfits. Here's the kicker - their return policy states that they can accept returns within 30 days after purchase. I spent a good $150 on clothes that I'll never be able to wear, and never be able to get my money back. Don't waste your time.

candicel10
11/13/15

I placed an order for brown knee high boots about a month ago. The website was having their usual 50% off sales so it seemed like a wonderful deal. I placed my order and once the money was taken from my card I was told I would be notified when the item was shipped. After a week of not receiving an email (but constantly getting their ads sent to my email) I decided to check my confirmation code to see if the item shipped since i had not received an email. The message appeared that my boots were "Processing" which was odd that the money was taken from my card but the item was still processing and not shipped.

I contacted their customer service just to be told that the item was on back-order. I asked for a promise date and was told that THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHEN THEY WOULD RECEIVE THE ITEM BACK IN STOCK. Folks if I had not contacted them then they would have just kept my money. Finally I asked for store credit...received no email back.....I finally just asked for a full refund and now I wait as I go on week # 5 of a non updated website (that can't tell you if items are out of stock or on back order) and poor customer service. Don't be sucked in by the wonderful deals. Make sure you have full contact with customer service before you purchase =(

veronicab15
11/10/15

Bought red boots and got nude colored boots instead. Contacted them via email the same day I got the shoes. Said they needed more information. I sent the information and they still have not tried to resolve this matter. Any company that inconveniences any customer by screwing up their order should be trying to resolve this matter as quickly as possible to save face but not this company.

billw92
11/8/15

I ordered shoes as a gift. Unfortunately they were the wrong size. I sent them back two days after I received them in perfect condition with the original packaging. I obtained a return number as instructed by the site and spent $18 additional to return them. The policy of the store is that they only give store credit and they also reserve the right to charge a restock fee although they don't say what determines that charge. As of now I have not received store credit and when I inquire if they received the shoes they say they have not processed them. They have to have received them by now. Beware buying from AMI Club Wear and their jump thru hoops return policy.

deeb47
10/30/15

I was so nervous after ordering from this site and reading all the bad reviews, I mean it was only like two good ones. However I have had nothing but great experiences with them. They responded to every email promptly and answered all of my questions. Also the merchandise I ordered was fabulous. I definitely recommend it.

arianaa3
10/26/15

I bought a lot of shoes from this website and delivery said it would take two weeks. It got to my place in time. The packaging was great. All the shoes were brand names (qupid, LA shoe republic, cape robbin) and I LOVED them. They accidently sent me a wrong size of one pair and when I noticed I contacted them. They had great service and immediately apologized for their mistake and sent me another pair free of charge.
I highly recommend amiclubwear to anyone who loves a good deal on great shoes and clothes.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question