US Government's NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittneye1

The level of customer service was a breath of fresh air and it speaks volumes to customers like me. (in 43 reviews)

arooshn

I personally feel Amiclubwear is a good website .There I have very happy shopping experience! (in 5 reviews)

guadalupeb23

I have been ordering shoes from this website for a while now and I have never had any issues. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marlissah
12/19/14

I ordered 3 dresses and they are soooo cheaply made and thin that there is no way to wear these. However, the ship time and overall ordering were great. I've also enjoyed every shoe I've ordered. Never again for the clothing.

lemesas
12/19/14

Awesome site! Love the shoes!

monicaf8
12/19/14

I am Very Satisfied with your company. I have been ordering from the site for years and have NEVER had an issue. My packages comes in a timely manner, no long waits. I can also track my package UPS. Plus my shipping is free. This is a trusted site and I recommend it to all that compliment my beautiful shoes. Thanks

lindat43
12/19/14

everyone loved my sweater dress.

doriannea
12/19/14

Love the site, love the product... have been telling all my friends about it

floru

I love them :)

kalys3
12/19/14

I have had 5 seperate orders from this site. Never any issues at all. I'm very happy with my purchases as well. Only down side is I wish shipping didn't cost so much. It shouldn't be $10 for standard shipping to send a mini dress, I mean come on.. I've always gotten my orders in a week or less. Will continue to shop from this site!

loidint
12/19/14

AMIClubwear is the best place to get any kinds of high quality dresses or shoes within quick shipping time. I'd ordered 5 dresses & 1 shoes from AMIClubwear & got delivered within only few days. Really amazing delivery time. Thanks AMIClubwear :)

leslieg19
12/19/14

My last two orders took longer than expected to arrive. I have been ordering from your company for years and I don't know what changed but the order process and shipping time is not good considering your located in California and I am in Las Vegas.

aricab
12/18/14

My experience was very good

starethah
12/18/14

My experience with amiclubwear was fast no problems

larryb57
12/18/14

Orders are always accurate and prompt

barbaraj22
12/18/14

Good quality but some shoes are not true to size and then the customer has to pay for returns

nancyh39
12/18/14

I was charged twice for items, i wasn't refunded, im not even sure that my shipping was ever refunded, the clothes and shoes are Very hit and miss, i have gotten a few decent items,but many that were awful.

Tip for consumers: Be very carefull what you purchase, and how you are charged.

curtisa9
12/18/14

excellent from time of purchase to delivery, absolutely exceptional

lisas131
12/18/14

I have always gotten my order in a timely fashion. And customer service, the few little times I've had to contact them, were awesome in taking care of me.

courtneyc20
12/18/14

This site is one of my go to shopping sites. I can always count on my items arriving fast and great quality with most products.I have been a customer since 2009 and I will continue to do business with them.

jordane9
12/18/14

I wanted to return some shoes but they said I could not because they were on clearance. I have no use for the shoes now and I do not know what to do with them.

tt51
12/18/14

I ordered several pieces of lingerie. In the description lingerie takes 3-4 business days to ship. This was December 2, 2014 when I placed this order. Here it is December 15, 2014 and my package still has not been shipped. I call during normal business hours and the store is often closed. When I am able to get a hold of someone they tell me "they don't know why it hasn't been shipped yet but please be patient it will be to you soon." What kind of answer is that? I'm beyond disappointed with this site. Do not order from them..

Tip for consumers: Stay away

tashaa2
12/18/14

Great shopping experience. Easy to navigate their website. Very fast shipping. Ive ordered from them several times now and have never been disappointed. Thank You AMIClub for the great shopping experience. I will be ordering more items from you in the future.

anthonys76

Quick delivery!

ginam24
12/18/14

Items are not the same size as what i order and since i cant send it anymore because i live in norway, shipping it back is not worth the price of the item. Please pay attention of the sizes before you send it to me

jacqueliner9
12/18/14

The quality of products are very poor and shoes come with an odor

brib1

amazing!!!

michelinem1
12/18/14

I love shopping at amiclubwear.com you find all varieties shoes and colors of your choice. I recommend every woman to shop at the one and only place. "Amiclubwear.com"

Tip for consumers: For any events refer yourself to "Amiclubwear.com" satisfaction guaranteed

crystalr8
12/18/14

Very please with the service and product I received. Clothes fit perfectly! Definitely will be a return customer!

reginac7
12/18/14

I've been ordering from this website for a while and I've only had 1 order that I didn't receive due to out of stock, but my account was credited in a couple of days, all in all I'm very satisfied with the service. I love shopping here.

reshemaj
12/18/14

I was a little unsatisfied with the ordering process. The process is not as clear as it should be.

alang34

fast shipping

jayt32
12/18/14

I love the discounts and fast delivery.

clarag11
12/18/14

I love the shoes, boots, and booties. Great prices!

daisym9
12/18/14

One shoe was in a 9 box but the actual shoe was an 8 1/2. I called to send them back but I changed my mind and just gave them away. The other pair was not true to size, I ordered a 9 but they were more like a 10 so those were given away. I ordered 6 pair in all, gave 3 away kept 3.

tyyishae

Great fast service

tanyaw11
12/18/14

I received my items in a timely manner and I LOVE my shoes!

juamariap

My Shoes Arrived With Stains On Them

emilyc39
12/18/14

I have been looking for boots like the ones I ordered for sometime. I love them, and they arrived quickly!

lamekag
12/17/14

I Love all the shoes order and will be ordering more.

alezeiae
12/17/14

Love my shoes that I ordered from AMICLUBWEAR.COM will order more things from the site. Thank you

rocioh
12/17/14

Yuo are the best i love the shoes but i love more is you prices

brittanyb19
12/17/14

i always get my shipment on time when expected. and i love the sales they have.

nancil
12/17/14

Some shoes were not true to size. Other than that we loved them all.

ag596

Great Shoes

analil
12/17/14

I just love all the stuff that you guys have on the site. Im 100% satisfied with all the products that I have from your site. Great site to recommend!!!

brittanyh4

Thanks

courtneyp15
12/17/14

Great communication even though it could a long wait to speak with,an,agent
great price and quality
shipping is satisfactory would appreciate a cheaper form of shipping method rather only the two options offered which the two day shipping method is very expensive. Maybe have standard, 5days, 3days and what I have currently but cheaper prices

alicial9
12/17/14

Love it always get my stuff fast

jasminet7
12/17/14

I am very pleased with the service..

carolyns18

Love AMI!

karinaf1
12/17/14

I love my new high thigh boots a bit tight thou around the calfs hard time zipping up but over all love the look!

darlenew6
12/17/14

Always Fast, Always Beautiful!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: WHO are you people? AMI is an awesome online store. I have been ordering from them for about six years and EVERYTHING was gorgeous. IF they didn't send an item, because it was sold out, they refunded me promptly. I have tons of clothes and shoes and boots and jewelry, you name it, I've bought it. I have not ONE single complaint. IF you choose to use a coupon code for your order, of course you have to add shipping. EVERY SITE is like that!! IF you are too stupid to put in amishipped to receive free shipping then THAT IS YOUR FAULT! Grow up people. NO WONDER we have a crappy president, SOME of you should not be voting OR shopping. SHEESH!
3/30/12
erint
A: OK, this place is a hit and miss, sometime you get what you asked for and sometimes you just get nothing. This place is laughable, I somehow get a kick out of how bad their customer service is, like who trained these people, Its unbelievable. On my last order they sent me two left boots, seriously who sends someone two left boots, can you be anymore unprofessional, And remember, im from canada, and I pay and arm and a leg to ship this crap up here. And when you call them, its like talking to a wall. They could not care less about what you think. I dont even know how these people are still in buisness. And you all are right, they do have nice stuff.... IF ITS IN STOCK, I can't emphasize on this anymore... and when I asked why at the last second when my order has already come through that they tell me that its out of stock, they blamed it on their computer system and it doesn't load itself fast enough... I think someone is slacking over their and doesn't know how to do invortory, or for that matter understand the concept of customer service or professionalism... If anyone has a problem with their product or shipment, stick it to the man and demand a full cash reimbursment and a discount on your next order. This place is terrible, this is what happens when you get a hole bunch of people together that aren't bright and look like playmate rejects to run a buisness.
2/15/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Photos for AMIClubwear