US Government's NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

People interested in AMIClubwear are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

feliciam5

I work in customer service and understand the importance of giving props where due. (in 56 reviews)

aprilg12

I emailed and sent pictures of the items and they have me a store credit for both. (in 20 reviews)

guadalupeb23

I get what I order and I always get them in timely manner. (in 179 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

delecias
8/28/15

I always order here for my shoes, but I won't again. This is the 3rd time they have taken my money and all of of sudden the items that were in stock are "backotdered" and I have to wait for a refund. Horrible. I ordered a swimsuit for a party this Saturday, and now I don't have the money or the swimsuit. Customer service never answers!!!

marciac10
8/27/15

It has been four weeks since I ordered and still have not received anything and the money was taken out of my account the first day just want my order.

shellyw11
8/24/15

I can not give amiclubwear.com a great enough review. Words cannot describe how much I love their shoes. And, the prices. Gorgeous shoes!!!! Fast shipping and great customer service.

pamelah20
8/23/15

I love amiclub!!! I have had very few problems with the purchases I have made over the years and in the few instances where I have had an issue, the customer service has always been amazing! I should receive free shoes for all of the people that I have turned on to your website!!! I tell everyone how huge you shoe/boot selection is and how great your prices are!! This last purchase was no exception, I am very pleased and can't wait to wear them!!!

tangelag
8/22/15

I love this website,shoes ext. Everything comes within 3 days very reliable and never have any issues. Very satisfied customer. I have over 20 pairs of shoes from Amiclubwear.com. I told my whole family about you guys. Love you keep it up. Just an suggestion maybe after ordering some many shoes you should give a free pair. ;)

nanae

it was all great

lisaw106
8/22/15

I shop here a lot. I had to with their items running a little small but other than that it's great

sairam
8/22/15

I I'm absolutely in lovenwoth Amiclubwear definitely will keep shopping there!

deniser20
8/22/15

I have bought both dresses and shoes.
I have been absolutely 100% satisfied with all of the shoes. I must admit that you have to read the details in the heel height to make sure the heel works for you.
Now the dresses I have not liked much at all, the material is very thin and very cheap looking. I will not buy any dresses from the site again.

shondtt
8/22/15

Ordering from ami is a breeze I have not experienced any issues with the process. The sales are amazing. :)

tinaa24
8/22/15

This past Christmas I bought the majority of my nieces a pair of shoes, and they LOVED THEM. In two cases they needed a size larger 8 ( needed a 9 and 9 needed a 10).

angelitam1

I love this company

caseyb19
8/22/15

This site has become one of the worst all around sites I've ever used. I use to be a loyal customer but over the past 4 years this site has gone from decent to horrible. I've ordered shoes from this site but stopped because two pairs I received we obviously worn and had filth all over them. I ignored it and figured it was an isolated incident. I continued to order from them and continued to be disappointed in many of their products that had been discribed as being something but when it arrived they were not as described, for instant I ordered what was said to be a padded swim suit top but when it arrived there was no padding or support. The last time I ordered something from this site, (and never will again) was when they had a 50% off the site deal, and o purchased two expensive sequin bikini swimsuits. I was going to attend a friends destination wedding in Mexico and was eager to wear my new bikinis there. I ordered trough PayPal, and the package took long over 5-7 business days to arrive, when the package did arrive there was only one of the two suits I orderd. Inside the package was the package slip indicating that both swimsuits had been filled but there was only one swimsuit. I checked my paypal account and had been charged for both swimsuits. When I emailed the company, they didn't reaspond for a day only to tell me they'd have to look into it. When I called the company they told me they'd have to look into it, to confirm that the swimsuit wasn't in the package (basically telling me that they'd have to prove I wasn't lying to them) I explained that I want a full refund for the bathing suit I didn't receive and they refused. I called over 5 more times, all on different days and talked to someone and their managers again only to be they wouldn't refund me. I tried to explain how they were basically stealing from me, since I paid for something that was not given to me, they said I was in the wrong. They FINALLY refunded me once I made a claim with PayPal who withholded the funds from them until it was resolved. The worst part is my sister in law, who I showed the swimsuit to and she loved it as well, she bought it and had the same problem! They gave her the go around and didn't refund her money. Never doing business with this horrible company again. Don't waste your time and money!

janes109
8/22/15

Nice things. But my clothes fit like little girls clothes. Even when I order a size bigger my clothes still fit like smaller women clothes.

nickim3
8/17/15

I ordered from this company in Aug. 6 2015. I got an email saying it was a special order and will take 3-4 business days to process. I called Aug 11th and left a message. This company called me back and said the 4th processing day will be Wednesday and since I paid extra for 2 day Air, that I will recover my product by Friday. I called numerous times on Thursday, because I didn't receive am email saying the product was shipped. I have not received a call back as well. This is fraud and deceptive practices. I'm calling my bank to get the 116.00 reversed. As a business owner, I'm very disappointed.

deel28
8/13/15

I have only ordered from AmiClubWear once, because they do not ship to the V.I. where I reside. I was happy with my purchase and the time it took to be processed and delivered. I bought from the "Door Buster" deals section, which I think is great. I also love that they often have huge discount promos on the entire site, like 45% or 50% off. However, I find that the shipping rate is a bit high, compared to some of the other stores I shop at.

gwenr3
8/2/15

Shoes, shoes, shoes, you must check out there shoes, I just love there shoes & boots. I've ordered beauty products, accessories, amazing boots and several pairs of shoes for super cheap prices like $17.99, $11, $9.99 & $5.99 for gorgeous heels, and reasonable shipping. There prices vary but they have great sales and sometimes free shipping deals. They have some nice clothing but most of it is to tight, short, sheer and sleazy for my tastes. But they have great lingerie, jewelry, accessories, plus size swimwear and lots of clearance items for awesome prices.

kingn4
7/25/15

What you see is NOT what You get.
You plan a present, end up buying something from this company that looks great with the sizes you would like ... They send you totally different things ... When you call the customer service, They never consider your disappointment, make you go through hell to get your money back... Will never recommended to anyone..

aprilg12
7/14/15

When I received my order I realized 1 item came in the wrong size and another item came in damaged. I emailed and sent pictures of the items and they have me a store credit for both. Such wonderful customer service.

satarae
6/20/15

I ordered 7 items from them on the 13th of June and on the 17th the order still says processing and I have already made my payment. I sent them an email asking when my items are going to arrive and got no answer. I shopped on this website a lot in the past but the service has really gone down to 0. Won't be shopping with them again after I get my items or if I ever get my items.

stephaniem64
6/19/15

I purchased a pair of single sole mesh pumps in late April in a 7 1/2 and they were too big! I returned them & purchased single sole pumps in a size 7 but they were too small! I paid 14$ to return them & I was waiting for my store credit to purchase the shoes in a size 8 but when I called to ask the status they said they were returning the shoes to me because they were worn ! I have NO IDEA how they were worn if they didn't even fit me ! Why would I pay 14$ out of my own pocket & then another shipping fee for another size shoe if they were worn ?! Once I receive them back today I will be taking pictures & posting them on social media with this madness . Completely unacceptable & such a SCAM ! No wonder they ALWAYS have some kind of sale for cheap shoes because they charge a lot for shipping , you have to pay out of pocket to have shoes returned & they only issue store credit . NEVER AGAIN . Lesson learned , I would rather pay a little more money for the same shoes from LolaShoetique & get better service than with Amiclubwear . I may have lost out on 80$ including the return shipping and purchases but you've lost out on a loyal customer & all my clients, friends and family I recommended your site to !

deem44
6/1/15

Sad that I have had many orders from amiclubwear either out of stock, sent wrong item, and delayed shipping but never this. I order on May 12 thru Paypal and Ami was paid I kept asking for shipping info and to shut me up I was finally sent the info but when the order came it was not anything I ordered. So Amiclubwear sent me a return shipping label and told me once this order is return than I will get a refund or items. But than they said I had to close the dispute with Paypal to get my money or items. I felt I was being black mailed I read in other complaints that this was done before. I really enjoyed ordering from Ami although they are not perfect but as a person on fix income and trying to run a small business holding up items and money hostage is a sad day in retail. Rep Tiffany was very nice and professional.

terrib20
5/18/15

I placed an order on the 4th for 3 pair of shoes. One of the items was an expanded assortment item, so I understand it can take an extra 3-4 days to process. I've called AmI about this order many many MANY times. Typically, you are on hold for 15 minutes before you are forced to leave a voicemail. I've left 2 voicemails and have even emailed them. No returned calls, no response to my emails. I have been able to reach 2 reps. 1 refunded me for shipping and told me she would forward the information to her warehouse (which was 3 days ago). The 2nd lady (who I talked to about 2 1/2 hours ago) told me she would walk over to the warehouse to see what's going on and she would call back. I'm still waiting on that phone call, and I am currently on hold waiting to reach someone (which I doubt will happen). This whole experience has really turned me off from AMI. Their return policy ensures that they are able to keep their money, their hours are really limited (8am to 3 pm), they are closed on weekends, and waiting on hold for 15 minutes every time you call is ridiculous. When I get my order, I can GUARANTEE I won't be doing business with Ami anymore. You think they would at least upgrade my shipping for having to wait this long (and 1 of the shoes I purchased was $90), but I guess that is asking too much. I see why my mom stopped shopping here years ago. This will be my last time patronizing this business. Believe that!!!!

Update: As I figured, I was on hold for 15 minutes just to have to leave yet another voicemail. This is really frustrating! My Mom warned me about shopping with Ami. I will be taking my business to another website. These practices are atrocious!!!!!!

annaleev
5/11/15

I ordered 3 bikinis all in size large as I recently had plastic surgery and need tops to fit the new size. I am 5'2" and 120lbs so by no means a big girl but I do have wide hips which makes bottoms tricky. Sine my chest is larger (34DD) i thought a large would suffice......BOY WAS I WRONG!!! The bikinis i received were very poor quality and in no way a size large! both tops and bottoms were way to small to be used!

I reached out to customer service and originally was told they were final sale but was later contacted and informed they would allow me to return them since i felt they were advertised incorrectly. Customer service from beginning to end was great! I will shop with them again due 100% to the great customer service! Hopefully i get better luck with the dresses I plan to order with my in store credit!

cassiel4
5/10/15

Pretty clothes, shiny shoes what else does a girl want! Service was slow but decent. Their sale for 50% off will keep me coming back!

feliciam5
5/1/15

My note to customer support....I must say I was a bit skeptical prior to placing my order. I saw some amazing shoes, went online to check out the previous customer reviews, which were all mixed. I called and spoke with someone and she assured me that the company is legit. My order arrived today(2nd day) and I must say the I'm pleasantly pleased. The shoes are a perfect fit and ready for Vegas this weekend! I'm sure most support emails are for complaints, not today. I work in customer service and understand the importance of giving props where due. You should know that you have done your work and gained a new customer.

Ready for Vegas new customer

mrsc3
4/29/15

I WAS A CUSTOMER to Ami Clubwear and the company kept Making mistakes! Sending me wrong items or cheap material. I purchased Items and had to go out of my way drive to they're warehouse to get the correct items and pay for there mistakes. The last and final incident I made a large purchase for the holidays and the company decided they would keep my merchandise and my money! That was the last draw! I kept calling for my items and or my money back and they disputed it! They said my items were shipped and delivered, yet no one was home. I never till this day Recieved anything! Not even a refund!! This company is Quick to take your money and send you cheap items or make mistakes and make you pay for them! I will NEVER shop here again!!

taylord14
4/27/15

I have ordered from them twice. First time everything went smooth order came in a week. 2nd order I had some issues but they were helpful and always responed back very quickly and I was able to get everything resolved!!!

carmenw14
4/13/15

I really enjoy shopping on this site, I found it last summer and now I'm addicted. I love checking in to find great deals. I've gotten lots of compliments on the items I've found. There's a great variety especially in shoes!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!
Carmen

taiy3
4/11/15

I've been a customer and buying from AMIClubwear since 2012!
I've ordered heels, boots, dresses, sweaters and swimsuits. You just have to look at the size charts, read the materials the clothes are made out of & use good judgement based on your body type. Ordering anything online is always a gamble but I have had the best luck with AMIClubwear on top of always getting discounts. I recently had an issue with receiving damaged merchandise. I contacted customer service and my issue was resolved within 24hrs. I will continue to purchase from this company.

bewunetwam
4/11/15

Horrible horrible horrible!!! I ordered 4 dress next day ups order. but I received 2 of them 3 weeks later... Very bad quality

andream65
4/9/15

Every time I shop online AMIclubwear is a must to visit! They always have the greatest sales! Fast shipping ALWAYS. I am a very satisfied and constant customer. Great quality and excellent customer service.

mariam136
4/7/15

I remember back then I use to ordered and everything was really cheap with an extra percent making it an excellent sale.but now when you trying to but something it shes you the price with the" included coupon" they are lies. People don't fall for all the false advertisement about 30% or 40% , what they do is just puts a big amount on regular price and then confuse you with a coupon so you think, you're taking a bargain, NOT! The material is cheap when the ups delivered the box is was torn and open,he was also concern as I was and suggested to check what was missing and call them right away. Some shoes were missing but they never helped me. Oh like some of you guys said the more you buy,the more the shipping cost,which is stupid. And some of you guys are saying no it's free shipping if you over $50 which they do that BUT then you can't use the coupon 30% off or 45% off and the total makes it more. I guess this amiclubwear is still successfully running by just stealing and lying from us

lyndav2
4/5/15

I ordered three dresses, one pair of shoes and one corset. Two of the dresses fit fine and were an accurate representation of the pictures on the website. The other dress that was pleather was far too small. I couldn't get it over my shoulders! All three dresses were a size small. The shoes were a perfect fit and accurately represented. If you want to buy a corset, however, buy one or two sizes larger. I am petite but busty (32 F) and usually a medium corset fits. I ordered a medium from Ami clubwear and it was too small. Also, I had to pay another $14.65 COD when my package arrived. This was AFTER I was charged shipping and handling to Canada. For $6 dresses and $15 corsets it's not worth my while to return them. For the reviewers that say their purchases don't look anything like the picture or are cheaply made, remember you get what you pay for. I didn't expect couture and I didn't get it!

amphonev
3/27/15

Love their selections of shoes and dresses. They have great sales but the more you order the bigger the shipping cost. Overall love this site.

jennaj5
3/26/15

I bought two dresses and when they came in neither zipper worked! They would not even give me store credit and were very very rude. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Tip for consumers: No. Do not use.

kendrae1
3/25/15

This site sucks I ordered clothes and shoes and never got them about $200 worth of clothes I called them I emailed them and got no response three years later and I'm reading other peoples reviews are saying the same exact thing

jmgchtcym
3/18/15

I bought a dress that was mermaid style and when I received the product, it was too long (I am 5'7 & the dress was about 6'1) and very thin. The dress was not done professionally because it did not have seems. Overall the product was a nightmare!

chrissyc4
3/15/15

I LOVE AMICLUB WEAR NEVER ORDERED CLOTHING OFF THE SITE WHICH IVE HEARD NOTHING BUT HORRIBLE REVIEWS ABOUT BUT THE SHOES ARE AMAZING! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOME CUTE SHOES OR THAT ONE PAIR YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE CHECK AMICLUBWEAR!

3/8/15

I have now been waiting for 5 months for the goods I paid for twice to be delivered. The excuses continues from their customer service department with no action or concern for me as the customer. They keep on telling me that they are also losing money in this deal but yet they keep the money that I paid them.

Totally utterly unacceptable service. I will never make use of them again. I will continue to hound them to repay my money.
Johan Bezuidenhout
South Africa

amiraclep
3/6/15

Ordered two swimsuit from the site, I was pleased with how they looked ONLINE, was very disappointed when I received them, the material was very cheap..... really disappointed & they don't do returns on swim wear either.

kelliek
3/2/15

I bought 2 dresses, they were exactly what I wanted, exactly what they said they were, and they were delivered very fast, I would recommend this site to anyone!

tamarad7
2/22/15

My dress looked nothing like the picture in the picture it was all black when I got it, it was black with gold lace I will NEVER order from here again.

michaelm245
2/14/15

Think of it like this: You're a guy who’s ahead of the game and order a slug of slutty gift items for Valentine's Day on their website 10 whole days before Valentine's Day. All is good! You've examined other sites, but were able to get it ALL on this site. You get email confirmation about the order that same day. So, the arduous task of shopping for Valentine’s Day is DONE--- way in advance! YES!!!

Don’t be so naïve…

You don’t think too much about it cause you’re a busy person and your past online transactions have been delivered like clockwork. However, you hear nothing from the very local AMI Clubwear for a week. Hmm. You decide to call on Wednesday morning, 3 days before Valentine's Day to see what’s up. A rudely lackadaisical woman assists you and tells you the main item in your order is unavailable. She issues you a store credit refund, but you insist on a credit to your personal account. She tells you the rest of your order will ship soon. There is no apology.

OK. BIG letdown. This sucks! No red, chunky-heel strappy plats to go with the lacy red corset and garters. Boo  . At least those sexy black, ankle-strap Mary-Janes will be coming to go with the lacy red and black Babydoll!

…You wake on Thursday morning trying hard to contain your excitement. You have your routine cup of coffee while examining your email. There’s an email from AMI. Yippee!!!

You read:

"We regret to inform you that we were not be able to fulfill the remainder of your order. A refund has been issued back to the original form of payment and an email confirmation has been sent to confirm the refund issued. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to show back onto your original form of payment….”

And with that, my readers, AMI Clubwear, The San Gabriel Valley’s only stripper supply house has proven to me that they are a VERY BIG joke!

Tip for consumers: Shop at your own risk!

karent31
2/12/15

I am very very disappointed with the material/quality of the clothes. I just received my order today and no words can explain how disappointed and angry I was. The dress did not look anything like the pictures. I ordered the gorgeous black lace plunge slit front sexy mermaid maxi dress planning to wear it on my 21st birthday but there was a hole near the bottom of the dress, it was very disappointing not just that but the quality wasn't great either. I ordered 5 dress and 1 shoe and the only thing I was actually satisfied with was the shoe. I would not recommend amiclubwear to anyone at all! It doesn't compare to WETSEALs t-shirts. I wished I had done some reviews before ordering stuff from here.

artc15
1/28/15

I Wes a very nice experience

lisas135
1/19/15

I purchased 5 swimsuits. The quality of these swimsuits is beyond cheap! The minute I tried one on, one of the straps popped and broke off. I'm 5'5" (115 lbs) and ordered a medium, so it wasn't like I was trying to squeeze into a suit way too small for me. They don't allow returns on anything (only store credit) and not even store credit on swimsuits. I can understand the rule for not allowing swimsuit returns if the customer changes their mind, but when the product rips the first time you put it on, it's FRAUD!!

Tip for consumers: Their swimsuits are cute, but not worth the money or hassle if you can't even wear them when they arrive. Don't buy from Amiclubwear!!

jeanettec9
1/13/15

For woman with flat chest and no discernible curves, a tight fit black dress can actually make them look more like a pencil then a woman. Stylists suggest low necklines or even off shoulders, with trimmings over the bust or piping below the bust giving the impression of a bosom and then again some padding or design just below the rib cage to give the waist a illusory curve. According to these argues I have bought a black dress from amiclubwear.com. I think the dress is good fit that I required.

linah4
1/12/15

Before I ordered my 6 pairs of shoes from AMIClubwear, I read the reviews and they were sort of mixed so I was a little worried but then I saw what a bargain the shoes were and I just couldn't pass that up. I'm so glad that I didn't pass it up because I just got all 6 PAIRS today and they were all ordered on the 7th and arrived on the 9th. These were clearance/doorbuster items so I knew that there was no return/refund on this, so I made sure to look through each item properly to be sure I really wanted them. The shoes look just like the images on the website, so I'm super happy about that. I think the company was pretty clear on their website about return and payment policies, so it's really important to read everything before making a purchase. I'm certainly going to be shopping again with you guys! Thanks :)

hopeh3
1/11/15

Horrible customer service. I ordered 34 items and all didn't fit/cheap material/nothing like the pics. I was only allowed to exchange 3 of the 34 due to them being damaged. Had to pay for my own shipping back to them and spent hours trying to get someone on the phone. I will NEVER shop here again!!!

Tip for consumers: HORRIBLE!!!!!! Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: WHO are you people? AMI is an awesome online store. I have been ordering from them for about six years and EVERYTHING was gorgeous. IF they didn't send an item, because it was sold out, they refunded me promptly. I have tons of clothes and shoes and boots and jewelry, you name it, I've bought it. I have not ONE single complaint. IF you choose to use a coupon code for your order, of course you have to add shipping. EVERY SITE is like that!! IF you are too stupid to put in amishipped to receive free shipping then THAT IS YOUR FAULT! Grow up people. NO WONDER we have a crappy president, SOME of you should not be voting OR shopping. SHEESH!
3/30/12
Answer
johanb24
A: Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....
3/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How long does shipping usually take?
5/22/15
Answer
johanb24
A: There is no commitment on shipping. They conveniently put all blame on the postal service. Just buy from someone else....
6/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Photos for AMIClubwear