US Government's NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

feliciam5

I work in customer service and understand the importance of giving props where due. (in 66 reviews)

aprilg12

I emailed and sent pictures of the items and they have me a store credit for both. (in 26 reviews)

kiaj

I order my boots on the Thanksgiving for their black Friday sale. (in 210 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tnp
2/11/16

I've called and called and called. No answer, no response to emails nor voicemails. Order placed 12/7 - Still have not received. But what makes it worse is this is the SECOND time AMI has done this... The SECOND. I have never and I do mean NEVER experienced such deplorable customer service. I can't begin to imagine exactly what kind of outfit is being run here, but I'm beyond livid and will be contacting Discover to file a formal complaint - Tired of the games. This place SUCKS!!!

nancyx5
2/8/16

AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know!

I placed an order on December 16, 2015 11:43:58 PM PST. I purchased two dresses for two of my friends as a Christmas gift. I even paid for fast shipping to make sure it arrived before Christmas although their website already guaranteed it will. Christmas came and there was nothing in the mail for me. Turns out the package didn't arrive until a week later after Christmas. When I opened the package, there were only one dress. The dress was wrapped so horribly. It was rolled up and they just taped a whole bunch of bubble wrap around it. Anyway I looked at the email they sent me and it says anything that is backordered will be sent separately. I was already annoyed by that time but I waited patiently anyway hoping the other dress will show up so I can give it to my friend. Well it's February 3rd, 2016 already and the other dress never came in! They don't answer any of our emails or phone calls, so my husband and I had no other choice but to make a complaint to paypal. Paypal got back to us and said that Amiclubwear claimed they sent both dresses WHEN I ONLY RECEIVED ONE OF THE DRESS! Paypal is still in the middle of figuring this out! There's proof from the email they sent us that they only sent one of the dresses too. My husband, my friends, and I are very angry! I had to purchase something else for my friend! We will never order from Amiclubwear again! They're scammers and irresponsible! This is the first time I ever had to write something bad about a company but I felt I had to because I wouldn't want someone else to go through what I had to go through.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM AMICLUBWEAR. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

marilynp24
2/7/16

ECEMBER I HAD ORDER BOOTS, AFTER 2 WEEKS OF PURCHASE I FINALLY RECEIVED MY ORDER. ONE OF MY BOOTS WERE SENT INCORRECTLY, RIGHT BOOT WRONG COLOR. SO I CONTACT AMI AFTER WAITING FOR 45 UNTIL I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER; EXPLAINED HOW WRONG ITEM WAS SENT TO ME THEY WILL SEND OUT A RETURN LABEL, AS SOON AS I RECEIVED LABEL I SENT IT BOOTS BACK TO THEM. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A RESPONSE OR RETURN FOR A MONTH. NOW THEY TELL ME THAT THEY WONT BE ABLE TO SEND ME MY ITEM/BOOTS BUT ONLY A RETURN OF MY MONEY. I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS COMPANY I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING FROM THEM FOR 3 YEARS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL RECENTLY, HORRIBLE ONLY BECAUSE THEY SEND ME THE WRONG ITEM. ALL THEY VAN DO IS RETURN MY MONEY NUT WHAT ABOUT THE ITEM AND TIME WASTED WAITING. WHAT A FREAKING JOKE. THEY LOST A CUSTOMER AND I WILL MAKE SURE A LOT PEOPLE WONT PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN. DONT TRUST THEIR QUALITY OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ONE. WE THE CUSTOMERS KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS. THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN

barbarae25
2/2/16

I order5 pairs of boots All came at same time Fits perfect I'm happy

cherylb51
1/31/16

I spent over $130 on items I dod not get. I received wrong items. I called several times was on hold for awhile for them to tell me i have to return the $#*! they mistakenly. Sent. I had a photoshoot. Now im missing out on money.

michelleb165
1/25/16

First let me say, I've been ordering shoe from this site for a few years. Never had any issues or complaints. Loved every thing I ordered. I must have been lucky. My poor daughter in law has a pending order over $100 that was shipped out to an incorrect address (her fault, typo). However, we reached out to AMI and were told if she paid an additional $18.71 they would reship. That was over a week ago. I can't get anyone to answer the phone or return my emails since she paid for the additional shipping fee. The phones are a joke. You sit on hold for 15 minutes only to be told there was a system error and then it hangs up. I'm sad not to be able to order from them anymore, but this experience has soured me. I've never written a review on anything prior to this. I'll be searching for upper management to see if I can get a response from them. I work in customer service, we would be shut down if we ran our business this way.

jadew12
1/24/16

I've ordered many different items off different sellers on Ioffer..... what a nightmare this site is. Some sellers are trustworthy and you do get what you ordered but most of them are not. I ordered a perfume and great fully received it 2 months later. I ordered a Michael kors bag off a different seller only to receive an email from I offer saying that the seller I ordered the bag off had been cancelled for violating I offer policies, when I tried to contact them back about this they informed me there was nothing that they could do as they we're just "a platform" for sellers. Stupidly i ordered a stunning pair of Nike sb trainers they we're stunning I couldn't resist,the sellers reviews we're all Fab so I went for it only to be ripped off again I tried to contact the seller many times he would just lie saying they we're shipping and that I needed to be patient so after 12 weeks of his bulll$#*! I reported him,suddenly I noticed a new set of reviews had gone up about him saying beware do not buy seller does not ship items. Gutting experiences on I offer,I've had more bad experiences than that but basically there are more bad than good on this website it should 100percent be shut down. I've learnt my lesson now and will never look on there again...it's all bull$#*! they make it look too good to be true and it bloody is. Chinese scamming arseholes!!!

kaylal8
1/23/16

I put a bunch of things in my cart once i proceeded to check out it said declined, not sure if i am doing something wrong?

maiam3
1/18/16

The reviews are true!!!
I Ordered two pairs of shoes Nov 22, 2015. Received one pair but wasn't notified until I opened the box that the second pair of shoes were backordered. They enclosed a slip stating the second shoes would ship within thirty days. They charged Me for both pairs. I haven't received a refund or the shoes and it's January 15, 2016!
I left one detailed phone message requesting a refund to My card and a call back request and it went unanswered. I emailed them just now with little faith I will hear anything from them. I wish I found this review site before placing an order. Backorder to this company means they take your money and never send your items and avoid you and everyone else they've scammed! Do not let them scam you as they did Me and everyone else on here!!!

hawaiianp
1/18/16

Okay so the people leaving this place 5-star reviews definitely work for them or have horrible taste in fashion. They can't tell between something that is high-quality vs. shoddy. I ordered 5 pairs of boots. The shoes are made to be one-time use lol. They already looked bad upon arrival, but after 2 wears, they looked 10 years old. Even Shoedazzle is better quality. DO NOT BUY!!! Don't be fooled by their 90% off sales!! That's the only way these things will sell!!

monig1
1/15/16

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes and I received them pretty quickly and the look and quality of my shoes were all very good. The packaging was professional as well.The only issue I had was 1 of the pairs said 10 which is my size but they only fits someone who wears a 8.5. That pissed me off because I really like the shoes I ordered and now I can't get rid of them.

sarahm200
1/12/16

Very cheap quality,bad service! They sent me poor quality,they are not answering my emails. All their sales are fake,do not believe it!
I am very upset with my purchase.
They are cheating! All chinese made shose and they say like the original price was 70$!

marisal10
1/10/16

Where do i even begin? I am almost 99% sure that the workers behind this horrible website are leaving the reviews IT IS NOT A 5 STAR PLACE.

I ordered a dress and it looked NOTHING like it did in the photo. It was made out of material for halloween costumes. It was horrible. I should known that you get what you pay for.

I returned it and didn't get store credit until 4 EMAILS and a month later. Horrible customer service!!!

They didn't want to give me my money back after I begged Now i just wasted money out of my pocket. I dont ever want to purchase from them so bye bye money.

Worst shopping decision Ive ever made. I never leave reviews but this one HAD to be done to stop others from doing the same mistake I did.

PLEASE do not buy from this website. They constantly have 50% off sales.. UH DUH! Thats how they get you and nobody would be willing to pay full price for the quality of their clothing anyways!

dewellahn
1/2/16

I ordered SO many shoes and boots from this website. As long as the boots weren't suede material, they were GREAT quality. Nicely made, rubber soled, etc. ANY suede boots I ordered from them were some weird fuzz-covered canvas material. If I walked up a stairway and rubbed the material too hard, the "suede" rubbed right off down to the canvas-like material. Also, even SOME of the nicer boots I've ordered were badly crafted. After wearing them twice, the Sean down front of the ankle would split straight up the curve line between the foot and the spot that curves up the ankle towards the leg area. I've literally ordered at LEAST 15 pairs of boots from AMI and the suede ones - fabric rubs right off....the ones that aren't suede, the seam in the front that curves from the foot/through the ankle into the leg splits. I'm writing this review because as I went through my old shoes this past weekend to make room for my new boots received over the holiday --- I kept TWO pairs of AMI boots. Like I said, I've ordered many boots...and I kept TWO. As for their clothing, however -- I still have a decent amount of shirts and sweaters I've ordered from AMI.

lisaz9
12/31/15

PLEASE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered 2 pairs of boots and did not receive them. They provided me with a false tracking number. I have filed a dispute against them as well as, contacted the Better Business Bureau.

remonab
12/13/15

So when I purchased my shoes it said 2 day shipping.. I ordered on a Saturday expecting it on Friday,happy and everything.
I received the order confirmation Tuesday. I called Wednesday waiting on line for 20 minutes, I asked about my oesee because I wanted it for Friday and I saw that it said I would get it Saturday. I was upset and while expressing my disappointment the rep qaa laughing. She told me that USPS delayed the shoes. Called USPS to find out they just received it on the Wednesday. I'm so mad right now..the website does follow up with their shipping.
Well never again, so many websites with the same shoes

courtneyw18
12/12/15

I placed an order on November 27th. After two weeks of waiting, my order is still labeled as "processing. I have contacted customer support via e-mail two times asking when my order will be shipped and what my options for cancelling the order are and all I received back was a general response directing me to their FAQ page. When I e-mailed back restating my question, I did not receive a response. I have called multiple times, and even used their "callback voicemail" option, and still have NOT received any help or any explanation as to where the heck my order is. At this point, i'm convinced they've stolen my money and I will never get what I ordered. There is no option for cancelling unless you want to pay a large fee (from my understanding of the FAQ page), and I paid 25 dollars for shipping that will take who knows how long. THIS IS OBSURD. I am a few days away from reporting this business's scam to the Better Business Bureau. After reading others' reviews, I am shocked that this site is still running.

brianab3
12/11/15

This was my first time ever ordering from them. I always shop at forever21 or Justfab. I was waiting for my order for two weeks and i opened the box and it was mostly cheap items i did not order. The item i was most excited about did not come. I'm soooo upset because these were christmas gifts. I want my money back!!!!!!!! I can't stop crying I'm sooo upset.

danieller30
12/7/15

I ordered a dress on the 19th or november.. The order was processed on the 20th however 10 days go by an I still hadn't recieved my dress and no tracking information was ever updated. Customer service was UNRESPONSIVE I called numerous times and either was a hold for 20-30 minutes before hanging up or the they were closed. Pacific time is only 3 hours behind me (eastern time) and when I'd call their line at 2 pm they were closed . I finally get thru to customer service an they tell me I should recieve my dress within the next 4-5 days an then today I get an email telling me that my dress was lost an they're willing to give me store credit .. Smh .. I'm very disappointed and I would NOT RECOMMEND anyone to order from them! And if I could give them a number lowering than one for a rating they would get a -100

kiaj
12/2/15

I order my boots on the Thanksgiving for their black Friday sale. Even with it being the holidays my order went right through it was mailed the next day USPS priority and I received them . I love them!!!! No complaints here

rebeccag33
11/26/15

I ordered a corset for a Halloween Costume from AMIclubwear. I was told the item would be shipped within 2 business days. After 2 business days had passed and the item had not shipped, I opened a support ticket. Support tickets are also supposed to be answered within two business days. No response and no shipment after 3 more days, I file another ticket and a Better Business Bureau complaint.
I tried calling the customer support during business hours but no one picked up and the voicemail box was full.

Finally after 8 business days (1 1/2 weeks), they shipped my order. By then it was too late and I had already ordered the same item from another site for my Halloween costume.

AMIclubwear is not a reputable site. Stay away.

catheriner26
11/15/15

Honestly I love Amiclub!!! I remember getting online and seeing negative reviews but I decided to ignore them. I am so thankful I did! I have now ordered from amiclub more times then I can count. Their customer service is amazing, they always respond quickly, and are very helpful. I had to do an exchange once and I was nervous that the new item I wanted for the exchange would not be delivered before my trip in a few days, well the item came THE NEXT DAY!! Lightning speed delivery even with exchanges! They have never ever been late on a delivery and I have always gotten the correct items! The right sizes and they were just like the pictures! I love the swimming suits and recently just bought 10 pair of shoes from them ! It came in less then a week and I love them all! I highly recommend amiclub wear! And I want to thank all the awesome customer service reps that got back to me super fast and we're kind and helpful !!! Thank you amiclub !!! A million times !! Also I have never had so many compliments on my swimming suits and shoes until I started ordering from you! Cheap and affordable yet stylish !!! Thank you

michellem127
11/14/15

I ordered from AmiClubWear a year ago, and I mistakenly ordered a size that was too small. I liked the style of the clothing, but I just needed a bigger size. So I emailed their customer service department (because they don't have a telephone number) asking what their process was for exchanges. Today, over a year later I get an e mail from AmiClubWear saying that my request has been answered - "We are not accepting exchanges, only returns" - by this time, I'm married with a child and don't go clubbing anymore and therefore don't need clubbing outfits. Here's the kicker - their return policy states that they can accept returns within 30 days after purchase. I spent a good $150 on clothes that I'll never be able to wear, and never be able to get my money back. Don't waste your time.

candicel10
11/13/15

I placed an order for brown knee high boots about a month ago. The website was having their usual 50% off sales so it seemed like a wonderful deal. I placed my order and once the money was taken from my card I was told I would be notified when the item was shipped. After a week of not receiving an email (but constantly getting their ads sent to my email) I decided to check my confirmation code to see if the item shipped since i had not received an email. The message appeared that my boots were "Processing" which was odd that the money was taken from my card but the item was still processing and not shipped.

I contacted their customer service just to be told that the item was on back-order. I asked for a promise date and was told that THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHEN THEY WOULD RECEIVE THE ITEM BACK IN STOCK. Folks if I had not contacted them then they would have just kept my money. Finally I asked for store credit...received no email back.....I finally just asked for a full refund and now I wait as I go on week # 5 of a non updated website (that can't tell you if items are out of stock or on back order) and poor customer service. Don't be sucked in by the wonderful deals. Make sure you have full contact with customer service before you purchase =(

veronicab15
11/10/15

Bought red boots and got nude colored boots instead. Contacted them via email the same day I got the shoes. Said they needed more information. I sent the information and they still have not tried to resolve this matter. Any company that inconveniences any customer by screwing up their order should be trying to resolve this matter as quickly as possible to save face but not this company.

billw92
11/8/15

I ordered shoes as a gift. Unfortunately they were the wrong size. I sent them back two days after I received them in perfect condition with the original packaging. I obtained a return number as instructed by the site and spent $18 additional to return them. The policy of the store is that they only give store credit and they also reserve the right to charge a restock fee although they don't say what determines that charge. As of now I have not received store credit and when I inquire if they received the shoes they say they have not processed them. They have to have received them by now. Beware buying from AMI Club Wear and their jump thru hoops return policy.

deeb47
10/30/15

I was so nervous after ordering from this site and reading all the bad reviews, I mean it was only like two good ones. However I have had nothing but great experiences with them. They responded to every email promptly and answered all of my questions. Also the merchandise I ordered was fabulous. I definitely recommend it.

arianaa3
10/26/15

I bought a lot of shoes from this website and delivery said it would take two weeks. It got to my place in time. The packaging was great. All the shoes were brand names (qupid, LA shoe republic, cape robbin) and I LOVED them. They accidently sent me a wrong size of one pair and when I noticed I contacted them. They had great service and immediately apologized for their mistake and sent me another pair free of charge.
I highly recommend amiclubwear to anyone who loves a good deal on great shoes and clothes.

leannr1
10/24/15

If you order from Eastbay you'd better be sure that you won't have to return the item. I had returned an item and STILL waiting on them to credit my PayPal account. This is going on week 3 since they received my item. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!

aurelizc
10/23/15

I had an awful experience with AMIclubwear. I ordered 2 costumes from their website, the items did have a 3 day processing time, but a week and a half later the order still had not shipped. I contacted the company and was assured it was being processed and I would receive an email shortly with tracking information. Days past and no email. After several unreturned emails and no call backs after leaving several messages I finally got a hold of someone 18 days after I initially placed my order. At this time I was informed my orders were not in stock and will not be shipped. Now I only have a week to scramble around and try to find other costumes paying extra to ship them to me on time because of this company's irresponsibility.
This company is unreliable and misleading. I cannot understand why I was not contacted earlier to tell me their page is inaccurate and things they state they have in stock they do not.
I had never had such a unpleasant experience with an online store.
I will not recommend this place if you care about receiving your items. They sure are quick about taking your money, but don't respond to your concerns.

linniem
10/14/15

They will say their clothes on clearance u have to use a code than the shipping be so high u not saving any money

leed33
10/11/15

ORDERED MY ITEM ON AUGUST 6th. CALLED ABOUT 3wks TO REPORT MY ITEM HASN'T BEEN RECEIVED AND WAS ADVISED THAT THEY HAD DELIVERED MY ORDER TO MY OLD ADDRESS DESPITE THE FACT THAT I KNOW I'VE CHANGED. WELL I TALKED TO FED EX AND WAS PROMISED A REFUND...WAITED ANOTHER WK OR 2 AND STILL NOTHING. CALLED AMICLUBWEAR AND WAS ADVISED TO WAIT 4-5 MORE DAYS. WAITED A WK AND STILL NOTHING. CALLED AND WAS ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HR BEFORE I FINALLY CHOSE THE CALL BACK OPTION WITH A PROMISE TO BE CALLED BACK THAT SAME DAY...WAITED AND STILL NOTHING. SO TODAY I CALLED THEM BACK...AGAIN...WAITED ON HOLD FOR 30mins REP CAME ON THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY STATING THAT SHE COULDN'T HEAR ME AND DISCONNECTED THE CALL. PISSED I IMMEDIATELY CALLED BACK...WAITED ON HOLD FOR ABOUT 20mins BEFORE THEY DISCONNECTED MY CALL DUE TO "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES"...CALLED BACK...ON HOLD FOR ANOTHER 20-30mins & ONCE AGAIN I WAS TOLD THAT MY CALL WOULD BE DISCONNECTED DUE TO "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES"...BECAUSE I'M STILL WANTING MY MONEY BACK I ONCE AGAIN CALLED BACK!!! FINALLY I GOT A HUMAN AFTER ANOTHER 20-30min. HOLD. ADVISED HER OF MY ISSUE...WAS PUT ON A SILENT HOLD AS SHE REVIEWED MY ACCT AND AFTER ABOUT 6mins...CALL WAS ONCE AGAIN DISCONNECTED!!! SO I'M ONCE AGAIN ON HOLD...WAITING!!! I HAVE FULL 4 BARS SO I'M BEING HUNG UP ON, WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE!!!ORDER MY ITEM ON AUGUST 6th. CALLED ABOUT 3wks TO REPORT MY ITEM HASN'T BEEN RECEIVED AND WAS ADVISED THAT THEY HAD DELIVERED MY ORDER TO MY OLD ADDRESS DESPITE THE FACT THAT I KNOW I'VE CHANGED. WELL I TALKED TO FED EX AND WAS PROMISED A REFUND...WAITED ANOTHER WK OR 2 AND STILL NOTHING. CALLED AMICLUBWEAR AND WAS ADVISED TO WAIT 4-5 MORE DAYS. WAITED A WK AND STILL NOTHING. CALLED AND WAS ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HR BEFORE I FINALLY CHOSE THE CALL BACK OPTION WITH A PROMISE TO BE CALLED BACK THAT SAME DAY...WAITED AND STILL NOTHING. SO TODAY I CALLED THEM BACK...AGAIN...WAITED ON HOLD FOR 30mins REP CAME ON THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY STATING THAT SHE COULDN'T HEAR ME AND DISCONNECTED THE CALL. PISSED I IMMEDIATELY CALLED BACK...WAITED ON HOLD FOR ABOUT 20mins BEFORE THEY DISCONNECTED MY CALL DUE TO "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES"...CALLED BACK...ON HOLD FOR ANOTHER 20-30mins & ONCE AGAIN I WAS TOLD THAT MY CALL WOULD BE DISCONNECTED DUE TO "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES"...BECAUSE I'M STILL WANTING MY MONEY BACK I ONCE AGAIN CALLED BACK!!! FINALLY I GOT A HUMAN AFTER ANOTHER 20-30min. HOLD. ADVISED HER OF MY ISSUE...WAS PUT ON A SILENT HOLD AS SHE REVIEWED MY ACCT AND AFTER ABOUT 6mins...CALL WAS ONCE AGAIN DISCONNECTED!!! SO I'M ONCE AGAIN ON HOLD...WAITING!!! I HAVE FULL 4 BARS SO I'M BEING HUNG UP ON, WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE!!!

brianc91
10/5/15

I wanted to pick out a couple items for my wife as a gift for a special occasion. I got her two cents on a couple items and decided to purchase them. We waited almost a week after the order was placed wondering where our stuff was before emailing them. They said ""Your order is currently being processed.
As your order contains special products through our Expanded Assortment Category, additional processing time will be required. ""

Believe me, there's nothing special about our order.
I've since replied a couple times simply wondering an approximate ETA for delivery time and still no reply. We just want to know when our stuff will arrive. Simple.
Don't have items on your website if they aren't available!!!!!!!

I would be very hesitant before ordering - especially if you wanted the items asap. As much as their marketing campaign looks great and amazing prices, be weary.

alicial16
10/3/15

I RECENTLY PLACED AN ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE AND SPENT MY ***HARD EARNED MONEY*** TO PAY EXTRA FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING. 2 OUT OF THE 3 ITEMS THAT I RECEIVED ARE NOT THE CORRECT ITEMS THAT I ORDERED!!! THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTOS!!!!

I HAVE SENT EMAILS AND MADE PHONE CALLS TO NO AVAIL WITH THIS COMPANY!! I ATTACHED PHOTOS OF THE KNOCK OFF ITEMS THAT YOU SENT TO ME!! THESE ITEMS WERE 100% NOT WHAT I ORDERED!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! IF I DO NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK OR IF I DO NOT RECEIVE IMMEDIATE STORE CREDIT, I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOUR COMPANY IN EVERY AVENUE. IN ADDITION, I WILL BE GOING ON MY HONEYMOON THIS MONDAY, OCTOBER 5TH. THESE ITEMS WERE NECESSARY FOR THIS OCCASION. NOW THAT YOU HAVE RIPPED ME OFF, I WILL TELL EVERYONE, ON EVERY SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM THAT YOU HAVE- THAT YOU ARE A FRAUD!! I WILL TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY SO THAT THEY TOO, CAN TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOUR COMPANY. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND EXTREMELY MISLEADING!!!

****AND AS THE OTHER VICTIM TO YOUR FRAUD POSTED BELOW:
just a note, I'm a very intense person so I will make sure this gets out to all my social medias and post this all over Amiclubwear social media so that other people don't get scammed. I am also going to make a review on Youtube as well.

I'M HEADING OVER TO THE BBB NEXT, INSTAGRAM, AND EACH AND EVERY REVIEW SITE THAT YOU CAN THINK OF!!

DO NOTTTTT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!

cherylp35
10/2/15

This company is the worst and a big rip off..I ordered something 3 months ago...have not reciaved it..no phone number to call them..They don't return emails either

jellyp1
9/30/15

STAY AWAY!!!! FRADULANT CHINA QUALITY COMPLETE JUNK DRESSES!!!

I bought 3 dresses (Size S/M) from this company, despite all of the negative reviews I saw about them and never received them. Instead I received about 12 dresses that aren't even on their website, that they ordered From China (because all the tag say from China with terrible quality) all in a size 2 XL.

I called them they were absolutely no help, they couldn't explain what happened or where these dresses even came from they just kept asking me to return them.

I checked their website for about three hours and didn't find one of the dresses that they sent to me or even the brand name that's on the dresses even on their website.

Complete fraud. They took my money and sent me dresses from somebody else's company from China. Horrible experience. Horrible customer service. Very unethical. I have reported them to the BBB and plan to continuously leave negative reviews so nobody else has to deal with that and until I get my money back.

stacic
9/5/15

Their size chart is wrong. Their customer service is the worse! Haven't recieved and item yet they claim its shipped. Returned couple items and they recieved my package which I had to ship back on my expense and they still didn't give me store credit which I don't want store credit. The materials are so crappy and cheap. Clothes do not look anything like the pictures. One of the worse online shops ever! Don't even bother and save your money time and effort

delecias
8/28/15

Ordered a bathing suit on 8/20 and it NEVER CAME! It's been two months and I never received a refund! Don't order from them!!!! No one answers when you call customer service!

marciac10
8/27/15

It has been four weeks since I ordered and still have not received anything and the money was taken out of my account the first day just want my order.

shellyw11
8/24/15

I can not give amiclubwear.com a great enough review. Words cannot describe how much I love their shoes. And, the prices. Gorgeous shoes!!!! Fast shipping and great customer service.

pamelah20
8/23/15

I love amiclub!!! I have had very few problems with the purchases I have made over the years and in the few instances where I have had an issue, the customer service has always been amazing! I should receive free shoes for all of the people that I have turned on to your website!!! I tell everyone how huge you shoe/boot selection is and how great your prices are!! This last purchase was no exception, I am very pleased and can't wait to wear them!!!

tangelag
8/22/15

I love this website,shoes ext. Everything comes within 3 days very reliable and never have any issues. Very satisfied customer. I have over 20 pairs of shoes from Amiclubwear.com. I told my whole family about you guys. Love you keep it up. Just an suggestion maybe after ordering some many shoes you should give a free pair. ;)

nanae

it was all great

lisaw106
8/22/15

I shop here a lot. I had to with their items running a little small but other than that it's great

sairam
8/22/15

I I'm absolutely in lovenwoth Amiclubwear definitely will keep shopping there!

deniser20
8/22/15

I have bought both dresses and shoes.
I have been absolutely 100% satisfied with all of the shoes. I must admit that you have to read the details in the heel height to make sure the heel works for you.
Now the dresses I have not liked much at all, the material is very thin and very cheap looking. I will not buy any dresses from the site again.

shondtt
8/22/15

Ordering from ami is a breeze I have not experienced any issues with the process. The sales are amazing. :)

tinaa24
8/22/15

This past Christmas I bought the majority of my nieces a pair of shoes, and they LOVED THEM. In two cases they needed a size larger 8 ( needed a 9 and 9 needed a 10).

angelitam1

I love this company

caseyb19
8/22/15

This site has become one of the worst all around sites I've ever used. I use to be a loyal customer but over the past 4 years this site has gone from decent to horrible. I've ordered shoes from this site but stopped because two pairs I received we obviously worn and had filth all over them. I ignored it and figured it was an isolated incident. I continued to order from them and continued to be disappointed in many of their products that had been discribed as being something but when it arrived they were not as described, for instant I ordered what was said to be a padded swim suit top but when it arrived there was no padding or support. The last time I ordered something from this site, (and never will again) was when they had a 50% off the site deal, and o purchased two expensive sequin bikini swimsuits. I was going to attend a friends destination wedding in Mexico and was eager to wear my new bikinis there. I ordered trough PayPal, and the package took long over 5-7 business days to arrive, when the package did arrive there was only one of the two suits I orderd. Inside the package was the package slip indicating that both swimsuits had been filled but there was only one swimsuit. I checked my paypal account and had been charged for both swimsuits. When I emailed the company, they didn't reaspond for a day only to tell me they'd have to look into it. When I called the company they told me they'd have to look into it, to confirm that the swimsuit wasn't in the package (basically telling me that they'd have to prove I wasn't lying to them) I explained that I want a full refund for the bathing suit I didn't receive and they refused. I called over 5 more times, all on different days and talked to someone and their managers again only to be they wouldn't refund me. I tried to explain how they were basically stealing from me, since I paid for something that was not given to me, they said I was in the wrong. They FINALLY refunded me once I made a claim with PayPal who withholded the funds from them until it was resolved. The worst part is my sister in law, who I showed the swimsuit to and she loved it as well, she bought it and had the same problem! They gave her the go around and didn't refund her money. Never doing business with this horrible company again. Don't waste your time and money!

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question