US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittneye1

The level of customer service was a breath of fresh air and it speaks volumes to customers like me. (in 29 reviews)

arooshn

I personally feel Amiclubwear is a good website .There I have very happy shopping experience! (in 2 reviews)

julietr2

Looked at several on line shoes wholesalers and AmiClubwear had exactly what I was looking for. (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pierrettej
10/25/14

So I was really excited about ami club wears mad 50 sale. I thought wow what a deal. NOT! I get my order relativity in a good time frame but one item was back ordered and then my boots were broken and reeked of chemicals . I think I got high the instant I opened the box. They do not have good products . So I didn't know you could not get a refund but I refused the idea of that so I called and had the worst time ever getting a representative . Finally after two days I got a full refund back. Thank god.i would recommend staying away from this place forever . They buy there goods straight from the 99 cent store in CHINA !!!! It's the worst ever .

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here . It will waste your time and add new gray to your hair lol.

shammia
10/19/14

Superb site tons of Exciting clothing and shoes and sexy outfits . i bought a monokini like 3 days ago and they shipped it in just 2 days i got the product in 2nd day of order. quality was great too

ahsana1
10/19/14

Amiclubwear is the best site i have ever seen. fast delivery with Great Quality products and All sorts of sexy shoes and lingeries in affordable price no one can deliver the price in they are offering .they are the best

kamalk
10/18/14

I have bought a party dress for my sister for her birthday. she likes it. and the dress was very easy to find on the site .price was reasonable too hats off to ami

jeank6
10/17/14

at first i was panicking that will i get the product in time . but when i ordered after that they delivered in time and quality products

nurf1
10/16/14

Nice site. I have bought some party dresses for my wife. she loves those colours . affordable and really gorgeous

kmk1
10/16/14

Best site i have ever visited easy to navigate and shop. all women accessories. my sexy fashion trends are bought from here. Love you Ami

nicka22
10/11/14

As the buyer for this site i can tell you as of 20014 we only carry the highest quality goods while still keeping the price low. If you have any problems with your order our customer service team will refund your money all you have to to is call in and they will walk you through the steps

Tip for consumers: For the best deals on the site look in the doorbuster section! We sell high heels for $3

danielleb17
7/31/14

My sister is getting married in November and I needed a dress. Many dresses on the site are revealing but I found a beautiful midi dress and heels to go with it. It was exactly what I wanted. The confirmation email went to my junk folder and I am waiting on my package. After reading all of the reviews I'm not sure it will get here.

shirleyc28
7/22/14

Scam!!! I lost so much money ordering from them the last 5 years. Always missing items in every order, can't help it when they have 45% or 50% sales, that's their way to lure you in. They don't give refunds. And my last order never came. They said it was shipped. They gave me a fake tracking number that said delivered. I investigated my old orders. Turns out they used my last year's tracking number that I ordered around the same time of the year! I want a full refund!!!

sarahr41
6/16/14

I have never wrote a bad review before but I think everyone should know this before they order from this store. Do NOT order from here unless you are 100% sure the item will fit. They don't accept returns for most all items and if they do they make it extremely hard for you! I am 105 lbs and normally wear a small however my small didn't fit. I wanted to return it but they would not let me, even though I had just received it last week and still had the package and tags on it. TERRIBLE! Will never purchase from them again

rociof3
6/12/14

The worst buying experience at this store, I had to pay to return the shoes to the store and exchange them for a size to more because the measure is not real and for having returned the store charged me almost 50% of the payment I made originally for shoes, although without any damage and returns only gave me store credit for payment will rest I did. I honestly do not spend time or money in this store, the prices are cheap but you end up paying more for returning the product is not worth it.

brandys5
6/9/14

I will never purchase any items from this company again. I think that there return process is HORRIBLE. I received my shoes and I was happy with them but I really needed a larger size. I contacted the company to request an exchange and they advised that they do not offer exchanges only store credits. I was okay with that but they didn't provide me with a shipping label. So I paid for the original item to be shipped to me, then I had to pay to have it returned to the company. Once they received it, they did not give me a full refund, I was only refunded the amount I paid for the shoes in the form of a store credit. I think that this process is absolutely ridiculous. I am accustomed to companies, at the very minimum issuing a full refund, which includes the item price and shipping. I was very dissatisfied with the return process. Beware before ordering from this company!

hollyr5
1/27/14

They put up here the U.S. size as if they run truly size and they dont. Then on top of that if u can't fit them you have to pay to return them, most companies take care of there customers not them. To make matters worse I am told I will get store credit after 15 precent restocking fee has been deducted. This is just the worst because by the time you send it back you spending more money then you paid for the shoes then loose the actually money you spent, because they always have sales smh this is just ridiculous. So now im stick with four pair of shoes I can't do anything with smh. Then the size chart has it as if all the shoes run truly size for U.S. and they dont every heel I have purchased on this website is 2 small. Now all of my heels I've purchased in the past from other companies is a size 9 I have the right space and room but with these shoes im lookn like toe jam and earl. Now I have ordordered a dress and a two piece skirt set which fit ok because I purchased a size bigger cuz they can b altered but my shoes can't be altered if I purchased bigger then what I normally buy what if they did run truly size I would've been stuck with some big heels, you just can't win with this website when it come 2 shoes great price the quality of it looks very good but the overall problem they don't run truly size so I dont know if I need 2 go two sizes up or just one smdh.

sabrinas9
1/24/14

#101046882
#101047542

Bought six bathing suits for me and a girlfriend for our Mexico trip.
It not being swimsuit season I decided for us to spend out money here.
We sized ourselves according and their size chart is not accurate at ALL.
The swimsuits are made for twigs and are cheaply made. Even the expensive ones.
So I call to try and exchange or get a refund and they don't allow them which makes no sense to me because they are a based online clothing company.

I wouldn't recommend anyone at all to buy from them. They are cheap and scammers.
Pay a bit more for things you can take back from other companies.. not this one.

kristenf2
1/15/14

I had been on this site a lot over the last few years and never ordered anything until Jan. 6. I ordered 2 swimsuits and a dress. Just got them in yesterday, so it didnt take too long. The quality seems fine but i only tried them on.

For those that say they didnt get any order confirmation or any emails, mine went to my junk folder.

My only complaint is that i ordered an XS on one of the swimsuits and i got a Small instead, even though the package said XS. Its ok though, it fits just fine.

I am willing to order from them again, hopefully my luck will continue.

nakishaj
1/13/14

I am highly upset about my order! My items are not right. The sweater I received looks nothing at all like it did on line it's a totally different sweater further more it is dirty and smells awful like mildew as if it was in somebody basement and the wash tag has water residue on it! My boots have scratches on them and look nothing like the picture they are extremely cheap looking and have spots of glue and the bottom. These are boots you can buy for 10 dollars in the stores. I am very upset and feel like I've been scammed I have never had this type of experience from any online store. I'm in shock I really can't believe this.

shellym19
1/11/14

I ordered from them a few times and each time I was disappointed. Their customer service is rude! They overcharge for shipping and the clothes is cheaply made. I gave them three chances and they failed every time. Did I mention shipping is ridiculous !

ambere5
12/12/13

this site is BOGUS.. I ordered from them almost a month ago. I still haven't received my order. I spoke with a representative, and they stated that my items weren't shipped because they are on back order. She stated that my order would be flagged and that it would be shipped tonight. Well, after checking the status, it is still processing. I have now been on hold for the past 25 minutes. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!! Please stay away from this company. If I don't receive my order by next week, I WILL BE CONTACTING EVERY NEWS STATION AND ATTORNEY that I know. COMPLETE FRAUD!!!

stephinl
12/10/13

3 stars is a very generous rating!

I have recently placed a few orders, and 2 of my orders have items that were out of stock after I placed my order for at least 7 days (it was still in stock for the first few days after I made of order, I checked everyday) and they did not tell me the item was out of stock until they send me an shipping confirmation email which is after my item was ship for 4 days, I received my order in the next two days. On their website FAQ it says "A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once a tracking number becomes available." well it is not true in my opinion (I would have cancelled my order if i knew earlier only a hat will be mail to me, the shipping fee was not worth it at all. hat = $5, shipping fee = $13, they only refund $1 for shipping, which is unbelievable! My hat certainly won't be heavier than my out of stock items!). I sent many emails to amiclubwear and complain about this, they either don't reply me or reply me with useless information.
I decided to give this site another chance (cause it's seriously cheap).
The third purchase that mailed to me normally (with no out of stock problems), they mailed me the wrong color..... of course you can return it, it is just annoying.
The fourth and fifth purchase was finally no big problems. No out of stock problems, no wrong color boots..etc. I ordered 3 pair of boots and they are all size 8. Two pairs of the boots feels like a size 7 and one pair feels like an 8.5..... which is weird. So if you really want to try this site out, you will have to take the risks(quite a lot of different risks I would say).
To conclude, one thing I think it's good about this site is the price. It is always either out of stock and not telling you or wrong color boots or weird sizes. Just think it through before you purchase any thing from amiclubwear, do not let the price fool you.
Above is my personal experience and opinion for this company.

melissav9
12/5/13

I placed an order for two items from Amiclubwear.com on Saturday, November 30, 2013. I paid additional money to have my order shipped to me via 2nd Day Air, as I needed the items no later than today, Thursday, December 5, 2013. Because I made the purchase on the weekend, I understood that my order would not be processed/shipped until the next business day, which was Monday, December 2, 2013. I received an email confirming my purchase immediately from Amiclubwear.com. On Monday, December 2, 2013, I received an email from Amiclubwear.com stating that at least one of my items requires additional processing time and that my order is scheduled to ship out within 3-4 business days. In this email, my order summary at the top of the page confirms that the order was purchased with 2nd Day Air. Although I am still confused as to why this additional processing time wasn't mentioned in the product description nor at the time of purchase, or that I was even given the option to purchase 2nd Day Air, that is not the subject of my complaint. Solving the problem was easy, simply cancel my order. When I called Amiclubwear.com on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 to do this, an automated system put me on hold "for the next available representative." After at least 5 minutes on continuous hold, never speaking with an individual, I hung up. The same routine happened with all of my 3 calls to the company that day. Before the end of the business day, I emailed Amiclubwear.com with my cancellation request and notification of their lack to answer calls, and that I expected to be contacted to cancel my order (which I assumed would happen the next business day). The same repeated the following day, Wednesday, December 4, 2013, with all of my at least 7 annoyed calls to Amiclubwear.com. Regardless of which of the 4 phone options they provide, I discovered that after 6-7 minutes on hold, the company's system automatically hangs up the call. Again, I emailed Amiclubwear.com on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 requesting to be contacted to cancel my order. I put them on notice that if I did not hear from them by the end of the day today, Thursday, December 5, 2013, I will file a complaint, as my only assumption can be that the company is fraud. Such bad business practices as providing what only seems to be false information for non-existent modes of contact can only lead me to question the legitimacy of a business. I have yet to receive a response to either of my emails. Let's hope Amiclubwear.com hasn't scammed too many people and won't be able to continue to do so in the future.

lolav
11/24/13

This is a disaster, i placed two orders for boots. One got on backorder and the other one still on transit. They sucks sending the tracking information, you need to call and stay on the line the whole day waiting for someone to pick up the phone. I have placed this order 3 weeks ago and i have nothing yet. This is unbelivable, if you see 5stars reviews they might be the people working form them. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE ITS A HEADACHE AND WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

minterab
10/31/13

I ordered a pair of leopard pink bottom boots that were absolutely darling on the site. I've been regularly checking my emails to acquire tracking information. Never got that email or even received a "delivered successfully" email. I began to research the reviews for the site. They were absolutely friggen terrible, you could point out the fake ones that the employees of the site wrote to upkeep their star rating so customers aren't deterred from shopping. So, this scared the crap out of me. I've always windowed-shopped their site, but never bought anything. I would of never known how pissed off they made people. So I tried to cancel and acquire a refund without any back response via email from them, as so true in the many reviews. I went to their site and signed in and after digging found a tracking number discovering my order was delivered, would of been nice to of known my order was sitting in my apt office for two days. I've taken pix of the unveiling of my package, I've heard that the products are damaged and worn upon receipt from the reviews, there were a few loose strings on my boots hardly noticeable and the sole in one boot was peeling and loose at the heel. I've walked around my apt to see if they would instantly fall apart, as so in the reviews, and nothing malfunctioned so far. The final stage is taking these puppies out for Halloween bar-hopping downtown to see if they will then fall apart with walking and dance, as so in the many angry reviews. I adore them thus far and will update with positive or negative results. Oh yea and received them standard mail in less than a week, good job amiclub or ups!

tiffanyt4
10/28/13

SCAM SCAM SCAM I ORDERED 75 ON SHOES AND A DRESS IN THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER, I JUST SO HAPPENED TO NOTICE IM NEVER GOING TO GET THEM!!!! NOT EVER DID I EVEN GET A CONFIRMATION FROM THEM!!!!! TOTAL RIP OFFFF LADIES SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY

amyb24
10/22/13

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! Its a total scam. I ordered a wig from them and got an email that it was backordered and i could get a refund by calling a BOGUS number and BOGUS email. TOTAL SCAM!!! Got $30.76 out of me!!! don't let them get it out of you!!!

steffij
10/20/13

No problems with ordering and shipping however you definitely get what you pay for with the clothes. Mesh dress snagged immediately and lace on a bra came apart when I held it.

annac29
9/15/13

Absolutely horrible.

I ordered a dress and heels for my bachelorette party.
The dress was cheap, but very cheaply made.
The shoes I ordered... NEVER CAME.
I've sent emails and they responded once saying they
weren't in stock, but expected some soon.

I've been married for 2 months now and they scammed me.

ljr1
8/26/13

First order was fine, cheap of course. Second order, pieces were missing, I think I lost about$50. Their line was always busy or would ring ring ring. I emailed multiple times, nothing. Read all the other bad reviews out there. Most of these good ones are obviously by them, to clear up their reputation since it was so bad online. Wouldn't be surprised if they were one of those companies that support a terrorist group.

cristinam2
7/18/13

I have no complaints about AmiClubwear.com. I found a couple of dresses I was interested in purchasing. Three to be exact. I called AmiClubwear.com to speak with a representative for her opinion of the dress I had narrowed it down to. She helped me to make the correct decision. I purchased online via credit card and it was shipped to me very quickly and it was exactly as it was described on the website. I would highly recommend going through AmiClubwear.com to purchase dresses.

julietr2
7/18/13

AmiClubwear provides excellent service and is an extremely trustworthy business. Looked at several on line shoes wholesalers and AmiClubwear had exactly what I was looking for. They work hard to make you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend AmiClubwear for purchases and design. And I love my new shoes!

brittneye1
7/18/13

We bought our birthday dress from AmiClubwear and we needed them quickly. They got them to us when they said they would. The dresses are beautiful and the prices can't be beat. The level of customer service was a breath of fresh air and it speaks volumes to customers like me. I will definitely buy from AmiClubwear again, as well as recommend them to others!

kasandraj
7/18/13

AmiClubwear was extremely helpful, I used their online customer support to request documentation for shoes I was interested in and each time they provided me with all the information I requested quickly. I ended up purchasing shoes and my fiance tells me constantly how much it looks sexy and about all of the comments she gets from friends and even strangers on the street. I highly recommend AmiClubwear......

alexandrar2
7/18/13

I called around to almost 10 sites around the country and AmiClubwear came through with the best quote on custom designed dresses; they also had the best customer service. They saw the whole process from start to finish and were on the ball the entire time. My dress showed up and was $32's cheaper than other quotes for the same dress; they did a fantastic job and everyone comments on how great the dress looks anywhere we go!!! I refer them to AmiClubwear!

emersonm21
7/18/13

I recently made order for a dress I had purchased elsewhere. The staff was quick to help me customize the dress to fit me. The turnaround time (as I was going to propose in only 2 weeks) was impressive, especially considered dresses that they were off for multiple days due to the holidays. Overall I would recommend them to anyone.

ainsleyj
7/18/13

I had nothing, but a great experience with AmiClubwear. First of all, they delivered dress in the shortest period of time possible. I was nervous that it's not going to be ready in time and AmiClubwear team communicated with me constantly and always told me where they were in the process. Their prices were very competitive. The price that I've got from them was the best price from a reliable seller. And of course the dress itself was amazing. It looked better than described and it had all the promised paperwork.

adrianar2
7/18/13

I don't really like to shop online nor shop at all but for some reason AmiClubwear caught my attention. They have so many cute clothes and attractive shoes at reasonable prices. The website is very easy to navigate through and has a huge selection of dresses and shoes. This website definitely has the kind of clothes and items that I want and in the styles that I'm looking for. Definitely will continue purchasing in future again.

scarlettb2
7/18/13

I love all of the fashion products they offered here at AmiClubwear The style is pretty and unique prices are reasonable. They have the absolute best clothes ever! Whatever your style is, I will grantee that you will find something of you liking and the great thing is that you don't need to spend a huge amount of money for their things either! Great store to buy cute and affordable sexy and stylish clothes.

amiliea
7/18/13

I've purchased several pairs of shoes from Amiclubwear. They have loads of styles, with great descriptions, photos and information about their products. They also offer fantastic customer service, so when I've had to return shoes there's never been a problem.I can't give them 5*'s tho, because their prices are usually normal retail prices. You're not going to find the amazing deals you want. You will, however, find those amazing shoes you're looking for!

ailsat
7/18/13

I think Amiclubwear is Awesome. The shoe suggestions are pretty accurate, fair prices, speedy delivery, and they can tell me upfront if they don't have my size. This is pretty important for me because I wear an unusual size.I was all prepared to give out five stars, but I had to ding them for that whole email/password theft thing. I had to change all of my passwords on my gmail and financial accounts because of this mess. Thank GOD I didn't put my credit card information in their system. Anyway Amiclubwear needs to do better than this.

arabellaw
7/18/13

Amiclubwear is great, all of my experiences shopping here have been positive. Once, a package got stolen from my porch. They responded to my problem immediately, and handled it well. My only negative is that their prices are so high! Most of the time, I can find the same item somewhere else cheaper, but I'm always buying there because it is so quick and easy. Just wish they had more discounts, or coupon codes.

alicej8
7/18/13

Still consider it to be one of the best shopping sites on the web. Order a lot of shoes just to avoid the hassle of the mall or other stores. You can buy many clothes or accessories from here, they certainly have a pretty big selection. All in all a very good online store. i think it is so long. the condition of the item is perfect. i like the website but customer service is also a bit late on replying messages.

aishaj1
7/18/13

There's not much to say about AmiClubwear other than the fact that they are the best at what they do. I can get sneakers here in colors not available in stores and at prices that cannot be touched. The shoe suggestions are pretty accurate, fair prices, speedy delivery, and they can tell me upfront if they don't have my size. I never have to worry when I purchase items from this site.

ramnas
7/18/13

At first I was hesitant to order clothes and shoes over the AmiClubwear, but I loved how cute and affordable the clothes and shoes are. i finally ordered some dresses back in April. I'm very impressed with the quality of the clothes and shoes and i plan on making more purchases in the future. I adore AmiClubwear! I can have the style I want at an affordable price range without breaking my wallet. I have a bit of a heels addiction but financially it's ok because of their pricing.

reenaj
7/18/13

I am usually pretty wary of buying from online websites that I am not familiar with but AmiClubwear is legit. I was going to Canada for a concert and came across the site looking for some dresses. I bought one dress just to test and make sure it shipped well before I bought anything else and it did! All the dresses are really nice and wear really well. I'm very impressed with the quality of the clothes and I recommend this site to anyone looking for sexy awesome dresses with affordable prices.

kathrinem2
7/17/13

I ordered from Amiclub and I found them to be excellent, helpful and professional. The web site was very user friendly. All shoes were pretty and attractive. I'm always happy to order from this company as i'm never disappointed. I'm more than happy to recommend this company to anyone who appreciates great customer service and immediate contact. Great service and superb speed of delivery And the price is always very tempting

annaj17

aeronaj
7/16/13

This website is straight up amazing. It has so much more fashion to offer than the normal clothing store. The clothing is adorable and fits well. I'm always surprised at how low the prices are. It's a breath of fresh air! My clothing came in a few days earlier than I expected which is always nice. AmiClubwear offer a variety of clothes which are unique designs and will always fit your personality with reasonable price. I love shopping at AmiClubwear.

tanht
7/16/13

I hate this site ,all the dress and shoese i bought they send me all the wrong size ,i hate this site and the quality so bad too ,do not waste your money and time on this site.

adelinaj
7/15/13

!I would highly recommend this company. I have never purchased dress before, but AmiClubwear did a fabulous job. Their website made it easy to find exactly what you need. The dress stuff was accurate and certified conflict free. Their prices were much better than their competitors, and their shipping was very prompt. I had a great buying experience.

suneelad
6/27/13

I placed my order this April, after ordering I did research on the products and came across the lot of complaints. At that time I got clicked that I should of research initially. I got scared to imagine myself being there in the list of unsatisfied customer. However, when I received them I was happy and got satisfied! I love the products! I will come back to order more for sure. This is a proof that one should not believe everything they say.

9 Photos for AmiClubwear