US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

dawnk15
6/19/15

Update to my previous review... We did finally get ahold of them regarding the incorrect order they sent us. They priority mailed us the correct phone along with a shipping label to send the other one back. They were apologetic and seemed sincere, but still not sure if I would order from them again, might be better to pay a little more than to deal with the hassle.

claras17
5/15/15

DO NOT ORDER A PHONE FROM THEM. THEY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN PROMISED TO SEND THE PHONE AFTER EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. THEN WHEN I GOT IT FINALLY AND TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT, IT WAS NOT A VERIZON PHONE AND I COULD NOT ACTIVATE IT!!!!!

charlesh74
3/10/15

Poor customer service and poor representatives... if you can get them to answer their phones. Representatives will not even apologize for sending a defective phone. They just tell you to send it back at your expense and be without a phone while they wait for the defective phone to be returned.

sandraml
8/27/14

I bought a Verizon phone and I never received it, I spoke to them but they said that they track the phone and that it said it was delivered but I nerve received it. when I spoke to them they told me to contact the post office because they were the ones responsible for making sure a received the package. I did but the post office told me it was delivered to another address and they open an investigation. I just don't think is right that I paid for something that I did not received and all cellular never did something to resolve this issue. I ended up ordering another phone from amazon.com and I received it in two days.

Tip for consumers: just don't buy from allthatcellular.

micheller5
7/11/10

I bought a set of three used cell phones from this company. Two of them came up as "lost or stolen when I tried to activate them. I sent back the phones and had to pay for the return shipping. I only received one replacement phone for the two phones. I have tried to call and email the company and have gotten no response. I do NOT recommend buying used phones from this company.

sims
3/26/10

I ordered a phone a few months back. The first phone they sent me was a wrong phone and it took them a month to get it to me. The phone was also broken. Then it took another 6 weeks for my replacement to arrive after I sent the broken one in, and it was the wrong phone again!!!

These guys are a complete waste of time!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AllThatCellular.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/10/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the AllThatCellular.net staff and other customers.

AllThatCellular.net?