US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alia111

They have the lowest price as compared to other hotel booking websites. (in 112 reviews)

bobh99

When I did phone to amend a booking their customer service was great and negotiated a great amended rate for me. (in 78 reviews)

herlinat

I have used Agoda many times to book hotels in several countries. (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nurazyania
5/24/16

Everything was good. This is my 3rd time staying here. No regret. Thank you RHR Uniten Hotel. Keep up the good work!

ericw70
5/24/16

We are budget travelers. Very often I get specially low price from Agoda for the same value. When I called up some hotels hoping to get cheaper price for booking directly with them, it costs much more. Some of them even told me to book through Agoda to get cheaper price.

amrans
5/24/16

as usual super easy and reliable. Agoda customer care team also very helpful if you have issues with your booking.

herlinat
5/24/16

I have used Agoda many times to book hotels in several countries.
The command is very easy to understand and the rate is very good especially if you become a member.
Thank you. Well done Agoda!

nastashas

USEFUL SITE, USER FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT AND GREAT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM

davidw352
5/23/16

I find it's always worth checking Agoda prices against other hotel price comparison sites, Agoda usually proves to offer some great deals

antonioc53
5/23/16

Just booked a room here.. so easy.. everything went fine, just once there was a glitch with Safari and certificates..

audreyf2
5/21/16

As a vendor I must say I have had a difficult time with agoda.com I completed all their paperwork, but even after FOUR attempts I dont have a contract. Everything is done by
computer and there is no vendor service phone number. It simply doesnt work for me.
If one is a guest trying to make a reservation that may be great but for someone in the
hospitality industry, signing up with them is a complete pain. I have now given up on
it and deal with booking agents in the U.S. www.santeebnb.com

wy435
5/13/16

It is easy and convenient to book a hotel through this website.

muhammadf14

mattheww60
5/12/16

top notch website in finding the best deals

kadirh2
5/12/16

Easy to locate a good and economical accommodation

annar92
5/12/16

It's so fast and easy to book at Agoda.

jacelynn
5/12/16

Money saver for a traveller

kexinc
5/12/16

I like the manage my bookings functionality and interface.

nurhidayahb
5/12/16

Easily to booking,manage the booking, and mostly free cancellation.. Plus no need to pay immediately till u confirmed your room.tq

bohy1
5/12/16

Have been using this to book my hotels for the last 3 years. Have always given the best deals amongst all the other booking sites

kennethc57
5/12/16

Good selection of hotels, excellent information regarding details of rooms available. Very easy booking method.

trih2
5/12/16

www.agoda.com .... very fast book and buy voucher hotel, and very simple website application ... easy to use .... very comfortable .... Excellent ....
Wrong date, can very easily to change the correct date ...
Keep Going ...

thapelof
5/12/16

the service is value for money.

sureshs3
5/12/16

Very easy to locate good hotel with good price offcourse

dennisj23
5/12/16

My first time booking with Agoda. It is really easy to use and it gave me the best deal I can have, even from the insider staff I asked. Hope my stay will give me love for this site more. Thank you!

bipink
5/12/16

Agoda gives you the best price for booking in hotels. As I was about to book rooms, I thought of visiting Agoda and believe you me, I got the rooms at less than half the cost of other offerings. Great site, great service . go for it.

5/5

johnf236
5/12/16

Easy to use site. Able to get a quick comparison of hotels (with reviews) in your area of choice and make the booking without hassle.

haydoba
5/12/16

At short notice I needed to book accomodation in Brisbane for a small group.
Agoda gave us a comprehensive list of hotels, and deals that the hotels couldn't match when we called to discuss options.

I can't recommend Agoda enough.

Tip for consumers: If unsure of the hotel's room options, I.e. Sleeping arrangements or extras, make sure you call the hotel and confirm what you are booking.

rokbio

IM COMPLETE MY BOOKING FOR JUST LESS THAN 1 MINUTES THRU AGODA SITE...AWARESOME

babum2
5/12/16

it is great to deal with Agoda.com service is good you get few bad ones but over roll not bad

nanduk
5/12/16

I live in Ontario, Canada and practically work in Asia - Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, India. With Agoda, I book the best hotels at a very resonable prices. I will never go anywhere else.

irisb6

best price period!!!

bryonys2
5/12/16

consistently good prices and allows you to search for family rooms which many site don't!

fayd6
5/12/16

Easy to use the site. HOwever, after input of credit card details they prompt you if you'd want an upgrade but they don't put in the additional fee that needs to be paid. they only show the amount you've paid already, letting you think that the upgrade would be free. but after you click on upgrade, that's the only time they reflect the total full amount charged to the card, which was in my case, an extra 50sgd. There should have been a confirmation first. Sigh.

m-aminh

great deal..

nizuwana
5/11/16

most of my vacation..assists by AGODA. Great!

mirad

Price so good!

brianl82
5/11/16

Easy to book especially when you have an account :-)

graceo17
5/11/16

So easy and so true.. i found the lowest rate on this site.

lindsaym36
5/11/16

In my dealings with Agoda I have found that they have "smoothed" the way with making the job of booking accommodation and resulting comfort and value a very stress free experience.

kyliem7
5/11/16

The only site I use to make reservations... Always cheaper than others by far!!

niting5
5/11/16

Keep it up Agoda. Excellent Hotels across the globe.

malcolms29
5/11/16

never had a problem yet agoda very good service and i will continue to use

aminoltyl
5/11/16

I really love your website to book hotels and I always use it everytime i want to stay in hotels everywhere i go.

fredrikl
5/11/16

Thanks great service makes traveling so easy!
Fredrik

helenl61
5/11/16

After log-in just few steps toward to reserve the room

azharc

Agoda the best...go Agoda

rajsaydaa
5/10/16

Everybody should give a try

garys140
5/10/16

Going to visit my daughter. Never been to Gladstone before and the process with Agoda was hassle free and so easy...even for someone only slightly computer literate

williaml110
5/10/16

Booking was very fast by e mail

rusdik
5/10/16

Great website, booking hotel online are best with Agoda online system. Save time and money. Definitely, will be a loyal customer of Agoda. BTW i am a IT guy and i salute the system of Agoda.

Cheers

evelyns35
5/10/16

I use Agoda Booking for all my hotel bookings I would Highly recommend their website to everyone looking for a Great deal and I always speak highly of them to work colleagues and family/friends basically anyone looking to book a bargain deal. I've also dealt with their customer service staff when I've made an error on my booking online and they were exceptional.

henryl44
5/10/16

Well maintained and thought through website.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Agoda