US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ivertt

I made mistake on my first booking and called customer service to move my booking 1 week earlier. (in 24 reviews)

balas4

I recommend this website strongly to any one who is looking for cheap ,fast and hassle free hotel booking. (in 29 reviews)

abua5

Choose hotel and date and punch in credit card details and within seconds you get your hotel voucher in the email. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ianc44
4/28/15

With the filters and ranking abilities offered by Agoda booking site I get complete overview of the most RELEVANT hotels, no mess, no dross, no confusion.
Even BETTER, I can see immediately what other people , LIKE ME, have to say about my choice. - Great one Agoda!

barbaras70
4/28/15

Agoda's site and booking process was very easy to use and I found them to be the most cost effective site for the Hotel that I wanted to book.

ashleyr35
4/28/15

Easy, clear, concise, great prices.

simong23

I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS

winniec4
4/28/15

So far I have been getting lot of great deal but it can be better.. if Agoda can nail down more cheaper rate.. as sometime I found some website they get better rate than Agoda. Overall still the best

iked4
4/28/15

I've been using Agoda for years and for the last 2 years I had to call the Call Center to help me to cancel some bookings, was freaking out about the cancellation, but you know what? I am amazed that they able to help me and no charges applied for my cancellation. I only book through agoda and never use anything else. There has never been any problems with my bookings and the reward points are just very cool!! Thank you Agoda

latamikaw
4/27/15

I'm very cheap and love to save money we live n a small town and needed to get out for a bit, we paid 10.82 for this hotel using this site the other sites would have cost us a good 4-5 dollars more so I'm glad I check out this sit took about a good 3 mins to set up and confirm every. I like things quick this is a decent sitecan't wait till I see hotel crossfingers...

ivertt
4/27/15

I made mistake on my first booking and called customer service to move my booking 1 week earlier. I was called back by Agoda's officer in few hours time and confirmed my required changes. They gave me confirmation of change within 10 hours and additional top up fee for price difference. Very efficient and grateful using Agoda for my hotel booking on my honeymoon! Will definitely make all my future booking with you!

vinces14
4/27/15

If you are looking for an affordable hotel rates with no hidden charges and extra costs, Agoda.com is the answer!

myronm18
4/27/15

The service is fast, reliable and so very convenient, even for a not-so-techie guy like myself. I've been a customer of Agoda for over 3 years, and their service still never fails to surprise me each time I book a hotel room. The reviews are accurate and reliable, and the deals are simply great and inexpensive.

judiths25
4/27/15

i love agoda because it is a one stop.... Location, rates, reviews, reccomendations.... All on one page.... Just awesome.... Didi i mention lowest rates....

tedc23
4/27/15

I've been using Agoda for a few years now. Service on-line is good and site is intuitive. If you run into problem, you can always call... and so far the staff have been helpful and will resolve your problem ASAP and in full confidence.

vs29
4/27/15

We will be travelling to Europe in September and I have been researching a lot on the internet. Comparatively, Agoda prices and cancellation conditions are very competitive and extremely favourable to manage tarvel and accommodation within a tight budget.

Tip for consumers: Many hotels charge a one night's deposit. By booking through Agoda, you can pay for the airfares before travel but pay for the accommodation later after you stay. Excellent way to manage your cashflow.

christinac35
4/24/15

This site gave me a room in one minute after being directed by HotelsCombined. It did not overcharge.

donnag30
4/23/15

Using Agoda, it was so simple to locate a motel and book rooms for 2 different dates. And found the cheapest prices. Thanks Agoda!

kangy1
4/23/15

Even though I made a mistake in my booking, the customer service officer was very earnest and tried her best in helping me to change my booking even though it was non-refundable. I am impressed!

jaikc
4/21/15

Agoda handled my situation with 100% satisfaction.
I booked a hotel near Moscow airport for a layover flight to Berlin next morning.
I needed to cancel the reservation becasue of visa requirement that I was not aware of.
Agoda helped the cancellatiion and I am able to make reservation for this hotel in Berlin.
It made my vacation much happier.
Thanks.

daniellev1
4/21/15

It came up to be the cheapest deal I could get for the hotel I was wanting to book. Love the book now pay later feature as well.

qiaoganw
4/21/15

I tried two web sites "Agoda" and "Ctrip" to search the hotels in Shanghai, China for my family vacation in the coming summer. I found that Agoda has more clear accurate information on the hotels like room bedding and hotel policy.

Thanks Agoda!

govindasamyn
4/21/15

BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE ,HAVE NO FEAR, YOU WOULD RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED. TO BE HONEST I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES WITH REGARD TO MY BOOKINGS DURING THE LAST 15 YEARS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Tip for consumers: BE PATIENT WHILST BOOKING! MAJORITY RATINGS OF HOTELS ABOVE 7.5 IS GENERALLY VERY GOOD, 8+ IS EXCELLENT. THERE ARE BARGAINS TO FOUND EVEN IN PEAK PERIODS. GOODLUCK!!!!!

joely1
4/21/15

Easy to search for hotels. Better discount pricing.
Able to see the location of the hotel as compare to other hotels web page.

jinkye
4/21/15

We always get the best rates in agoda. I use it in booking a hotel room anywhere in the philippines and abroad.

lancel8
4/21/15

Keep up the good works team! Thank you for making this website layout so understandable and the instructions is so clear, payment method are so convenient as well as the hotel price are very accurate!

brucea19
4/20/15

Typed in hotel name and location and it popped right up. Since I was registered with Agoda the booking process was very simple.

ns24
4/20/15

Makotha Hotel environment is nice and cool ,the counter staff are polite and the restaurant serves a wide variety for breakfast but the room maintenance needs lots of supervision . I hope they allocate me a well maintained apartment.

paulc130
4/20/15

This site provides details of thousands of Hotels, guest houses and self catering throughout the world. Its searches are very good. The site is generally responsive and accurate. Two slight problems. When making a booking for several people it is sometimes unclear that the booking really covers all guests, especially whether breakfast is included for all guests. Have had problems with the select country for passport too.
Never found cheaper prices than Agoda though.

srinia
4/20/15

I have been using Agoda for my hotel bookings for the past few years. My experience has been good and never had anything to complain about. The booking process is simple and you get what you see always.

It will be good if they start showing all inclusive prices i.e taxes included in the first place. It will help chose a room more easily

billawas
4/20/15

nothing more to say, i just put 5 stars to all Agoda services.
Im not even try another same service kinda website at all.
I've been using Agoda for about 5 years.

balas4
4/20/15

I started using Agoda from 2013 and extremely happy about their service. Not a single time our check in was denied. Hotel choices are plenty. They accept paypal service , which is very helpful in paying in a single click. Till now I stayed 4 nights free using their reward points. It is good and very transparent. I recommend this website strongly to any one who is looking for cheap ,fast and hassle free hotel booking.

ezhwanh
4/20/15

Easy to book and the website is user friendly website. Simplify and short process to reserve the room.

narayanam
4/20/15

Not knowing any good, fair priced hotel, I booked a three night stay in Chennai, India last year using Agoda's web site. I was happy with the booking so much so that I used Agoda's services again to book a hotel in Reading UK. I plan to be there in June 2015. I am sure it will be what the page says.
Based on the speed of service and apt details I booked my hotel via Agoda in Chennai again for July this year.
Agoda's web site for hotel booking is second to none.
I 'll use them again.
Nic J Money

ricardoe3
4/20/15

Agoda booking site is easy to navigate and is user friendly. Not a lot of info to fill out. Booking is really fast. I like the book now pay later option. The rates are also very competitive.

michellek40
4/20/15

I love to do my bookings with agoda because most hotel/apartment informations & reviews given are very detailed.

stevenl50
4/19/15

First i booked it for my anniversary.
My family love the place.
Discount was good, website is easy to use and understand.
Very details information.
Thank you, AGODA!

richardh90
4/19/15

I booked my London hotel at a very good price on the Agoda website very easily and I received almost instant confirmation. Impressive, and I just hope the actual hotel stay is as good.

stephenb74
4/19/15

I have used Agoda many times. Always smooth transaction at a great value price. Thoroughly recommend !!!!

tonyb82
4/19/15

I have used agoda on many trips through SE Asia and whenever there was a problem or change in booking they were able to resolve or correct within hours, with the exception of only once. Highly recommend,

catherinef20
4/19/15

just everything. from information on location to how efficient it is. doesn't matter if i spend a few bucks extra apart from booking.com

tuluss
4/19/15

Mencari hotel bukanlah hal yang mudah, tetapi dengan agoda semua dimudahkan. Waktu yang terbatas, keterbatasan informasi hotel yang dimiliki serta kecukupan anggaran dibutuhkan mitra yang terpercaya, cepat dan efisien. Solusi mengatasi hal tersebut adalah agoda.

pame325
4/19/15

Just used agora to book a 4 star hotel for a trip to see 2nd largest Canyon that is in Texas , can't wait and it was so easy

lucillec1
4/19/15

Received an excellent rate and had an easy time booking this vacation. Would definitely use Agoda again.

ankitk4
4/19/15

While booking on agoda I noticed here I found the best deals in comparison to other websites and hotel details were also more clear.

Tip for consumers: Login using your agoda account, you will find more better deals

emilye13
4/19/15

Internet friendly website. Not complicated at all. I been using Agoda for years. Only thing is I never ever use my points as you cannot keep it as it expires in just a year. Beside that it's all good. Trust them. I hope I will able to use my points.

jasonm133
4/19/15

Due to Agoda being so easy to use and with prices that are hard to beat, I always use Agoda to book my accommodation when travelling in Asia.
Never again will I go through a travel agent and pay exorbitantly inflated prices!

Tip for consumers: No need to ever use a travel agent again. Do it yourself online and save heaps!

johns872
4/18/15

So easy, so many options, so many good deals and the more you use the more rewards points you earn and that just allowed me an upgrade on my most recent booking. Never let me down yet. Thanks Agoda!

benh59
4/18/15

Almost every hotel or hostel I've stayed at whilst travelling through Asia has been found off Agoda. They have an excellent range, often unbeatable prices, reliable reviews and a very user friendly website and booking procedure.

pradeepn1
4/18/15

I have used Agoda for Hotel bookings on many occasions and found them as one of the best Hotel Booking sites. Once I had to speak to an Agoda Customer Service staff on phone ( a real person!) and even this was pleasant and very well handled.

freddyk6
4/18/15

Agoda is so convenient for bookings on line especially with the comparison and the book now pay later function. Have used agoda everytime I have booked since the first time. and Highly recommend to all my friends and familiy

wendyy4
4/18/15

Reviews help make decision-making much easier. 24/7 customer service has improved a lot and they are now fast & efficient. Quite easy to navigate and prices are competitive.

robertc145
4/18/15

When making reservations with the Agoda service, it is my experience that the computer system has some flaws. If you start a reservation at a particular hotel for specific dates and then stop short of making the reservation, the system cannot seem to forget those dates and when you try to reserve different dates, at the same hotel, you automatically get the original dates in your final reservation. The first time this happened, I could not get the Agoda service to correct my stay. This happened again today for two different hotels. I was locked into their computer for the specific dates my original reservation request and nothing I could do would change the reservation dates to my new preferred dates at two specific hotels. If you are not careful, you will find that you are actually being billed for wrong dates on your credit card, not the revised dates you finally intended. This has happened over several years, so I do not see this problem easily fixed. It seems to be a systemic problem with the Agoda reservation service. Otherwise, I have been pleased with the results, and have gotten discounts when I earned enough points to qualify.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Agoda said I earned 2,512 rewards points worth 5.00 USD. after booking on one of the hotel in manila. How can I know that we can received this reward. I have been booking hotel through agoda website but still i haven't got any clue that I received that reward.......

Any answers for this?
12/5/12
russellk13
A: Everytime I use Agoda, which is often, I use paypal. The Hotel only ever needs to see the booking voucher, and a passport
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi I have booked a hotel for my husband but i will not be travelling with him- but paid with my debit card. is this okay?x
2 weeks ago
tawapakt1
A: When you pay with a card, you should be one of the guests. If you already done it, you ought to enquire with AGODA and the hotel via email and send your husband a copy of reply.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Agoda

Agoda?
Click here to post a review