US Government's NSF

20 Cecil Street, #1401,, Equity Plaza, Equity Plaza, 049705
Singapore, Central Region 049705, Singapore
Tel: +44 20 3027 7900
agipllc@agoda.com

People interested in Agoda are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alia111

They have the lowest price as compared to other hotel booking websites. (in 69 reviews)

vincep14

They have fantastic customer service and consistently the best rates. (in 44 reviews)

florasius

some more dbs credit card got extra discount excellent! (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abdullaa8
7/31/15

Agoda not like before in their prices, now they exclude the tax from the first price and the prices became higher than before.

teresaa13
7/29/15

Let me start by saying you don't have to live at APEX, you can also book for one night suite, as I did for my birthday celebration 7/25/15. Reservation were book through Agoda.com. Also, when I book the one night stay on line its called Corporate Suites in Los Angeles Downtown.
Well, when I arrived after driving into LA and realizing the place was called APEX, I was a little confused, but was confirmed by security I was at the correct place, after showing my "your booking is confirmed and complete!" well it was not, this place left me lost in LA, did not honor my reservation, made up every excuse, that my card was not valid and that I was missing a number so they couldn't call me and also that they sent a e-mail, none of it was true. The truth is they sold my reserved suite to someone who was will to pay more.

so disappointed and ruined my weekend

annag47
7/25/15

Hi, I hope this review can help somebody... I run a hotel since 6 months, never wanted to go with agoda.
The previous owner had an account with the old hotel name. Apparently, but this I cannot certify, he contacted agoda to close the old account.
I also contacted agoda many times to tell them the account needs to be closed.
We are now in full season, since 6 months nothing has been done and customers are arriving here as they booked through agoda on the old hotel. They also of course paid upfront.
Agoda is not doing anything despite me sending lots of e-mails, not even sure they are giving you the money back. Well done agoda.

htuth
7/22/15

Agoda needs to make up their mind. How much they charge 17% or 23%? You just don't know how much they are going to charge. At first, the rates look ok, when you check out, boomed. https://twitter.com/htut82/status/624090823244713984

gregb56
7/22/15

Agoda guarantees the lowest price, even lower than directly booking to the hotels. I like their book now and pay later deal and I use Agoda for all my hotel booking needs.

ianc46
7/22/15

One of the easiest sites to use with no hidden extras and with the best price .

kenn871
7/22/15

I've used this service a few times and always with excellent results. Easy to use and accurate every time soon far. I'll use it again next trip in the area.

karenl74
7/22/15

Thank you Agoda. Yesterday I booked a room and made the mistake of not taking the Book now & Pay later option. Once I realized this, I emailed Agoda and told them what had happened. This morning I had a reply giving me information as how to correct this error.
I have now made a new booking using the Book now & Pay later option. So, thank you for extra good service.

kongs1
7/22/15

i'm fully satisfy and trusted.

rajenderas
7/22/15

I travel a lot on business but normally these are one or two nights stay, Agoda provides me enough information with regards to the hotel and the area its in in order for me to quickly do my bookings, it provides me the best rates and a convenient manner to select and manage my bookings.

martink38
7/22/15

I have used Agoda on several occasions and find them very professional and helpful.
Their prices are always very competitive, and their customer service team are extremely efficient in resolving any problems.
Would not hesitate to use them again and recommend Agoda to my friends.

maral10
7/22/15

Thanks for additional 10% discount ;)

gonsais
7/22/15

extremely useful online hotel booking
good hotel rates

patrickg37
7/22/15

trusted and reliable and very good bargain for hotels room rate, my thumbs up

abdullahs7
7/22/15

This is the first time using Agoda.. easy, efficient, fast

sharifahn
7/22/15

The cheapest deal among the rest

ashtonc8

Good

ronm61
7/22/15

ust finished trying to book a place through Agoda...I have used them before (ok..though communication/hard to reach....a big issue) This time they were a disaster; with, I'm quite sure, an attempt to scam me, which they did. Here is their angle, if you are like most, "booking now pay later" .: When you go to pay, a few days before the penalty date (usually 3 days) AND if the place you have booked is not in big demand, you are OK. In our case it was other...the place we booked Grand Inn (Jalan Penang) Penang, we found out later was in demand...and so when I went to pay, I could not get Agoda to take payment on their online site...Timed out well before time... 10 times. They cancelled my booking...I could never get them on phone. I did get my money back, but they are trying to keep the booking fee. SCAM ALERT

davidl201
7/21/15

I live in Thailand and always use AGODA when visiting Bangkok or any other nearby Asian countries. I have tried others over the years but will always come back to AGODA. Only one problem is that i have lost my pass word so cannot register my bookingd for the points benifit.

fransiscar
7/21/15

Excellent service with fast respond

cheas
7/21/15

Grand Waterfront Hotel is the new hotel in Phnom Penh. The room very clean and beautiful decoration. The swimming pool offering the best view in Phnom Penh and River's view. I would like to recommence this hotel to all traveler.

jerromec
7/21/15

I definitely find the site very user friendly and with the points accumulated for future redemption, it certainly makes me a repeat customer for future visits and bookings via Agoda.

lisas171
7/21/15

I use Agoda a lot and I have found some of the best rates available thanks Agoda

tane21

Good

lindac105

Easy to use

mikeb194
7/21/15

Easy booking system , very easy ,totally recommend. .

antoinettes3

Easy to Follow...Gd Selection...Helpful Advice....Gd Pricing :-D

wann5
7/21/15

Agoda make me easier to booked hotel anytime and anywhere ..

renjithr
7/21/15

I am a customer since a couple of years. It is just easy to book the hotel. Never had to worry as every hotel knew agoda.

bangh2
7/21/15

Very good comparison and informative, linked to trip adviser. Highly recommended

Tip for consumers: Compare before commiting

tbt
7/21/15

Search few major websites and Agoda still provides best deal of all ... next time will not waste my time on other website.

magraceannb
7/21/15

Very helpful, fast and easy.

piotrr

super service

indrak1
7/21/15

Always easy and convinience to book hotel room by Agoda , I just booked 1 room for my son who will transit in Honolulu - Hawaii next week .

ashaa
7/21/15

Be sure to check out and compare prices with Agoda before booking.
Have generally found better prices here in the 5 years that I've been using the site.
Hotels booked so far have been thoroughly evaluated and have lived up to expectations.

khairura
7/21/15

Agoda is very easy to use..

ikolob

Very satisfied

richardk56
7/20/15

This is about the 7th or 8th time using Agoda.com to make hotel bookings and i always find the site easy to manage, check fine details and check out reviews. Easy to book and pay. Perfect. Never had to complain about an issue or glitch. Will continue to use them in the future. RK. UK

annam116

Hassle free

ronaldn4
7/20/15

Pleased with using the site and pricing

isham164
7/20/15

Great options at much cheaper prices than any other booking website.

chloem10
7/20/15

The website of the hotel that I was trying to book wasn't working so I came here & I'm really glad that I did. It was easy to use, thorough & I very quickly got the best price that I could for what I wanted! Really pleased! I never write reviews but I would recommend this site!

maza4
7/20/15

Very easy to book and manage your booking with best available rates

clementel
7/17/15

excellent

ivank21
7/17/15

This very amazing hotel booking, Have reedem point. Have add point each review. wooww!!!
Every where, everythime, fast, I very like use agoda.

edwardt22
7/16/15

I've used Agoda for many years for both business and pleasure. It is my go to platform for finding great value.

petruss

i like agoda.com.

vincentb47
7/16/15

It amazes me that some guests write reviews that are false and Agoda does not lets us reply ......Can you change that please?. Or not let guests write a review with Agoda, and use Tripadvisor instead so we can reply fairly......thanks

chinnawatt
7/16/15

Agoda is user friendly and many information of hotel to compare and select. Promotion price and discount.

warrenw12
7/16/15

User friendly, cheaper compared to other online booking service.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Agoda said I earned 2,512 rewards points worth 5.00 USD. after booking on one of the hotel in manila. How can I know that we can received this reward. I have been booking hotel through agoda website but still i haven't got any clue that I received that reward.......

Any answers for this?
12/5/12
Answer
alessandrop10
A: Hi Marlon,
you have to register to Agoda affiliation program, you will see all the history about your Agoda purchase and points. I use Agda very often, and I have already enjoyed a couple of weekends for free redeeming my points. of course when booking cheap hotels you get a few points only, so it will take time till you can get full benefits from it. It's a great way to keep customers with them, they are very smart.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi I have booked a hotel for my husband but i will not be travelling with him- but paid with my debit card. is this okay?x
4/13/15
Answer
mell144
A: janice depends on the hotel most want to use the credit card given for security due to fraud so check with the hotel first befor your husband becomes distraught
6/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Agoda