US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ruzitaa

The best site that recommends hotel booking without paying for it first till certain dates. (in 56 reviews)

ninar15

Customer service is excellent and as always the price is cheaper. (in 40 reviews)

florasius

some more dbs credit card got extra discount excellent! (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

arift
5/21/15

This has been my 3rd booking through AGODA the website is simple, easy to navigate and ituitive. The booking choices are multiple with very good optional information through reading the reviews. Best of all the site presents good deals up front. I will return to the site again.

Arif Toor M,D,

ronaldannb
5/21/15

Agoda bookings has never let us down anywhere in the world!

laynen
5/21/15

Linked to this site via Trivago while looking for an overnight stay at Kansai International Airport. Got my room reserved at the best available price! No problems during booking.

sorayay

Good and easy

joannec16
5/21/15

agoda displays clearly the room type and room info etc very clearly. easy to use and understand and has insider deals too which are very good

ck56
5/21/15

I confused myself and booked the wrong dates for a hotel. After a minor freak out thinking i would loose my money I simply went into manage my booking and requested the date change in the self manage bit and minutes later I got confirmation that all was good. This saved me a lot of worry and anxt.

suhaimyt

fantastic

leb8

AGODA IS MY FIRST CHOICE TO FIND WHAT I WANT

jenyt
5/18/15

AGODA IS EASY TO USE. YOU COULD FIND ANY HOTEL AROUND THE WORLD WITH DIS$#*!ED RATE. NICE...

deec29

Easy site to use.

cyrilm25
5/18/15

The site was very easy to use and prompt to get my booking completed. I will use again

jiabc
5/18/15

Very convenience for booking hotel around the world

danielb127
5/17/15

Very simple hotel with few amenities. They do have good satellite TV and fast WI-FI. Breakfast is pretty lame, but it's included in room price. Friendly and helpful staff, but a few employees are not bilingual. If you are travelling with an Isaan wife, girlfriend, husband or whatever blows your skirt up, it shouldn't be a problem. It is only a short walk (less than a half mile/ km) to the Thai Consulate and Embassy and a 200 Baht TukTuk ride to the riverfront, so you don't have the noise and crime that backpacker hotels seem to attract.

sinagas
5/17/15

Good place to get good Deal

harrys51

Good Joob !

noraishab

Good quality and service

nataliek14
5/17/15

YOU CANNOT TALK TO A PERSON.
YOU LEAVE ALL THE INFORMATION.
IT SENDS YOU STRAIGHT TO VOICE MAIL.
I EMAILED CUSTOMER SUPPORT 3 TIMES.
NO ONES EVER CONTACT YOU BACK.
STILL WAITING FOR REFUND.
STAY AWAY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. AT ALL.
WATCH THE STAR RATING ON THE HOTELS.
THEY SAID THE HOTEL WAS A 3 STAR.
I LOOKED AT OTHER SITES.
1 STAR SO I CANCELED BOOKING.
DIRTY THEY NEVER CLEAN ROOMS.NO HOUSE KEEPING. BROKEN ITEM ALL OVER THE ROOM. BAD REVIEWS GO ON AND ON.

namalies
5/17/15

It is a user friendly one. Easy to use.

philippec2

Good review platform

rosnia

Always Agoda

gregw24
5/17/15

I am impressed with the Agoda site. Very easy to use.

riyast
5/17/15

Wow.. I got a nice deel with agoda

achutar
5/17/15

I like to see Agoda deals and book my hotels anytime but I request to increase the availability of start hotels also

janisa1

businesslike, fast,- thanks

mayanks5
5/17/15

I found best price at agoda and the booking experience was amazing.

lisaw92
5/17/15

I supposed to go on trip & all my hotel bookings booked with Agoda when all of a sudden my Doctor called me due to my report stated I got breast cancer & need to go on urgent operation. I called Agoda to cancel my bookings although it was written there is no reimbursement for not showing up due to hotel policy. To my suprised, Agoda Management willing to absorb and return me the payment in showing their goodwill and help me eased my burden in a difficult situation. Isn't that amazing for an online business that fill with good heart people who works in? Thank you very much, Agoda. The refund is not a big amount but your goodwill gesture really touched my heart..

zanas
5/17/15

really helpful system with best insider deal given. keep it up agoda

kennyh13
5/17/15

Very Good, able to complete my booking very fast

fatayera
5/16/15

Agoda is one of my favorite website I used to make my booking specially it includes some rewards back

edwardc43
5/16/15

Excellent site, so much choice that I would suggest a filter for "cost per night" or a jump to a particular page, rather than "next page, next page".

genevieveo1
5/16/15

I have been using Agoda for a number of years now and I have never been disappointed. The rates are always extremely competitive and I am constantly updated on deals. Using the booking system is easy and secure.

chrystall1

Perfect

mariec34
5/16/15

I am a 64 r old woman who can`t make decisions. I had been searching on at least eight other advisory sites and was going out of my mind trying to decide which hotel offer was the best for me and my grand daughter.
I happened to see the Agoda add and tried them.
In less than 15 minutes, I found the perfect hotel.
Do yourself a favor and use Agoda for all your travel needs; I sure will!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

rieller
5/16/15

Agoda made it very easy to get a better rate than if I had booked directly with the hotel. Will definitely use again.

ninar15
5/16/15

we've been using agoda for 4 years and we haven't any bad experience. Customer service is excellent and as always the price is cheaper. The points also gave us great diacounts in some of our bookings

wonmir
5/16/15

I have used Agoda for almost 10 years now and I couldn't be happier! Both with their service and especially with the great hotel deals I find on the Agoda Website! I travel often for business and Agoda has saved me literally thousands of dollars while getting me the absolute best hotel deals around the world!

ansumanm
5/16/15

I am a regular customer at Agoda. Would recommend the same to everyone.

suchadap
5/16/15

I always book the hotel via Agoda. Agoda use an easy system to help me find the hotel. All hotels that I booked from Agoda are excellent. Agoda also provide call center to help me when I got some problem.

mohammedn5
5/16/15

verygood and excellent for online site for make booking hotels around the world

stephaniet27

Easy to book.

vinoda

Best deal there....

thomass100

Good

taraa7
5/16/15

I would rate this website 10, I've been using agoda for many years and I've never encountered any problem with them. Very Efficient and reliable! If your looking for a trust worthy website for acomodations , Agoda is the best choice!

peterb96
5/16/15

The hotel is OK, only needed a small refrigerator in the room. But is nice clean and quiet, and the staff is friendly.

norml1
5/16/15

Been a regular user of Agoda for about 2 years now. Except for not knowing that annual rewards expire (about 100K points. talk about learning the hard way), have had nothing but great experience in getting the best deals on hotels all around Asia.

edwardz1

Fast and easy to book

anoopd
5/15/15

this is easy and user friendly interface to get the right hotel as you wish

angelat25
5/15/15

The best deals at my fingertips with Agoda, my favorite traveling companion

wendys43
5/15/15

Have used Agoda several times with no problems

andrewc90
5/15/15

simple fast and straightforward platform. Recommends to all!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Agoda said I earned 2,512 rewards points worth 5.00 USD. after booking on one of the hotel in manila. How can I know that we can received this reward. I have been booking hotel through agoda website but still i haven't got any clue that I received that reward.......

Any answers for this?
12/5/12
Answer
alessandrop10
A: Hi Marlon,
you have to register to Agoda affiliation program, you will see all the history about your Agoda purchase and points. I use Agda very often, and I have already enjoyed a couple of weekends for free redeeming my points. of course when booking cheap hotels you get a few points only, so it will take time till you can get full benefits from it. It's a great way to keep customers with them, they are very smart.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi I have booked a hotel for my husband but i will not be travelling with him- but paid with my debit card. is this okay?x
4/13/15
Answer
mikem254
A: Have to say that I've used Agoda all over South East Asia, and never has a hotel asked to see my debit card. As long as you have a copy of the booking, all should be OK. Copy means either paper copy of access to your e-mail conformation from Agoda to show booking/reception clerk.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Agoda