US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alia111

They have the lowest price as compared to other hotel booking websites. (in 98 reviews)

bobh99

When I did phone to amend a booking their customer service was great and negotiated a great amended rate for me. (in 67 reviews)

dorothym35

I have used Agoda for many years to book Hotels all over the world, particularly Asia. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

msutum
1/22/16

Booking made in a blink of an eye and best hotels made available at the most affordable prices.

sangt4

fast and convenient

garyt54
1/22/16

Never have any problems with Agoda, easy to book, good discounts, just works. Thats why I always use this site for hotel bookings, and love the fact that I get build up of points for occassional free night stays.

somasundramr
1/22/16

The site was very straight forward and I was able to find what I wanted within a minute and eventually booked my hotel. Very convenient and clear.

naveenm
1/22/16

Excellent price and immediate response

yacines11
1/21/16

Simple online tool, book everything in 3 min !

shalomj
1/21/16

WHENEVER I CALLD AGODA,LEFT A MESSAGE THEY WARE VERY PROMPT TO RETURN MY CALL AND ASSIST ME WITH MY NEEDS

Tip for consumers: PROMT ,COUTIOUS AND GOOD SERVICE

glimj
1/21/16

Since moving to Korea in 2013 Agoda has been the BEST! Only disappointed once out of tons of trips, I consistently use Agoda whenever I'm traveling in East Asia. The site is easy to use and offers plenty of reviews from actual customers and gives a good amount of information about each hotel.The payment is quick and easy. Really recommended to anyone traveling around Korea or Japan as that is where I have used it exclusively.

Tip for consumers: Look at recent reviews!

putum
1/21/16

I am happy booked with Agoda, looking forward special rate/real promotion

dorothym35
1/21/16

I have used Agoda for many years to book Hotels all over the world, particularly Asia. The website is easy to navigate and information concise and up to date, with good prices and deals. Their cancellation policy is one of the important reasons I use Agoda (I've only had to use it once) and once with a mix up I had to contact them by phone and everthing was sorted out in minutes. Altho the room types are very well described on the site and 99% of the time the room you book is the room you get, once or twice I have arrived at the hotel and not been given the room that I wanted, it would be good to have a guarantee policy. However I would highly recommend Agoda before any other hotel booking site and intend to keep on using it for my future travels.

denisp31
1/21/16

Agoda are good BUT make mistakes-often- and usually undetected by yourself until too late SO- if you go back??? Start again cancel all or you will possibly/usually end up wrong. They are good .Also My Experience -- I booked with agoda for 4 nights in Zon Suite in KL my plane was delayed from Paris until next day-i rang Zon very rude-was cancelled all and then i got partial refund- 3 days later ---Result i booked into Le Apple and lived happy ever after. I went to Zon and they are good Why do i use agoda cos im lazy I review Cos i like tell people How It Is -check before you pay and dont use airlines that have a reputation for lateness

vicentes10
1/21/16

Agoda assist clients quick and reliable informations.

davidc309
1/21/16

BOOKING WAS VERY EASY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE AGODA.

fernc2
1/21/16

I'm happy with Agoda and I'm recommending it to everyone. It's easy to use and offering relatively a low or fair price.

javedc

Very good service

briana106
1/21/16

Agoda make booking easy - compare and book. Easy to adjust dates, change hotel or even r with no cost.

teoc14
1/21/16

It's easy to book with comparatively lower price with the insider deals

dond55
1/21/16

Except for one incident, all my bookings via Agoda have gone smoothly. When I needed to contact customer support for assistance, I could not do so, all the lines were either cut off of in another country. I wish Agoda would provide an international hotline for any inquiries and concerns we may have.

lw35
1/21/16

I used Agora for the first time on this vacation and found it to be so easy and so reliable. Especially when compared to some of the other sites I've tried. I recommend Agora to anyone.

jenniferb180
1/21/16

I have been using Agoda for a couple of years now and have always found their rates good. Undercut other sites quite frequently.

infazf

love this service

nigelc16
1/21/16

Good App. Easy to use. Great deals!

suniln5
1/21/16

Simple, fast yet comprehensive info

petep30
1/21/16

Great site ,found exactly what we were looking for and the no cancellation and pay later options suited us perfectly.

clouda1
1/21/16

VERY EASY TO BOOK A ROOM WITH AGODA.COM. IM LOVE IT AND ALWAYS USE THIS WEBSITE TO BOOK A ROOM.

rochelleg4
1/21/16

I found this website cheapest and quick result of what your are looking for.

paulv39

Fast and easy booking!

bryank28
1/21/16

After trying various other online accommodation sites, AGODA came through with the best options at the best price! Ease of use and easily added filters make this site a winner - Thanks

ivyl28
1/21/16

Agoda is the only website my family and friends go to for booking of accommodations. We felt their services are good, reliable and the hotline service staff is so efficient in solving our issues.

gailb40
1/20/16

Agoda was recommended to me by a friend and this was my first time using the site. The prices were excellent and the site was easy to work. I made a mistake with one booking and was relieved to discover how smoothly the cancellation and refund procedure went.

sharonj44
1/20/16

Agoda made it very easy to find and book a hotel room! Thanks!

malligas

reliable and easy
Have done most of my bookings through Agoda and have had no issues

antow

last minute deal......its oke

jessp17
1/20/16

Easy to search and more choice

mohitb7
1/20/16

Got a great deal on Lalit Goa. great experience while booking as well as during stay

rudis2
1/20/16

Agoda always help me to reserved my hotel any time any where.... I love Agoda

claret7

Easy to book hotel

jacintac
1/20/16

I'm a frequent user of Booking.com and Expedia and stumbled upon Agoda from TripAdvisor and it has surpassed the others in terms of the wide range of offers at super prices. A new favourite!

stephent32
1/20/16

the agoda , booking , and payment system is great. sure beats trivago , which relays it to the hotel site which can be problematic at booking, and besides , it updates it in your app you can have on your handphone too. and the payment system never fails . always able to do it smoothly, and convineintly

hongl3
1/20/16

Agoda is easy to use. Cancellation and refund also easy. Great customer service. Great price. Simply the best place to book hotel anywhere in the world.

terryc55
1/20/16

top local,nice staff, have stayed there many times in last few years .hotel not real flash but u get what u pay for. terry Australia.

andyl58

Very easy and good

arleneg2
1/20/16

An easy to use website that doesn't charge fees, love it.

elainel14
1/20/16

online easy me to search and book hotel

julianil
1/20/16

Agoda is the best website for the traveller. All in one information are available and the rate is the amazing things that agoda always share

patr2559
1/20/16

Booked a hotel I'd been price watching and was so easy and offered best price. Plus a very good price to upgrade at payment stage. very happy.

khadijaha
1/13/16

The booking arrangement is fast and reliable.

jessical109
1/13/16

Agoda .com is one of my favourite hotel booking site, its way to book and the price is always the best!

mikeh204
1/13/16

checking some hotels in Bali Indonesia i found the best price and deal here at this site!!

paulam46
1/13/16

Straight forward, easy to use website, and some fantastic deals to be had.

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question