US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alia111

They have the lowest price as compared to other hotel booking websites. (in 72 reviews)

arish3

I love using this website because is user friendly and they have a good Customer Service. (in 47 reviews)

florasius

some more dbs credit card got extra discount excellent! (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindar80
9/1/15

A very user friendly website and booking facility.

jb154
9/1/15

Have stayed here 3 times within 1year, switched from another of my favorites. Great atmosphere, excellent condition of rooms. Knowledgeable personal and wonderful house service. Would recommend this hotel to all. Nice area. Close to transit, shopping and much more. A+

nazat
9/1/15

I can get the hotel nearer to the location that I am looking with cheap price.

adela59
9/1/15

easy and great website for reservation
best price find
good deal from management

shriyanthec

VERY EASY AND RELIABLE

pankajs4
9/1/15

Very convenient & informative website.

josephinei
9/1/15

I was traveling in Asia for 60 days and met a guy in Indonesia who told me to book hotels at Agoda.com. I was surprised why I have never heard this before. Now, I tell all my friends that I will only book my hotels at Agoda.com for the rest of my trip! I missed out on this information!

brendanr7
9/1/15

Very easy to use with plenty of information and UNBIASED reviews

kathryna10
9/1/15

Easy to use website which is informative and competitive prices. Booking is quick and easy. Thank you!

jochenb
9/1/15

The booking on Agoda is very easy. Excellent information about hotels. Also in case of problems fantastic service through hotline. In my opinion best booking platform.

dirka8
9/1/15

Many times in the past we (my wife and me) booked our hotel rooms via Agoda. And we have never been disappointed. Quick, easy and reasonable prices.
We will continue booking our hotel rooms also in the future via Agoda. Cheers.

johnj204
8/31/15

Easy to use and more to choose.

gryphons
8/31/15

Always provide best-buy in the market.

kinheet
8/31/15

I love making reservations with agoda.com, accurate, responsive and responsible. Thank you.

dellyp
8/31/15

I love Agoda, very helpful and practical.

christinec45
8/27/15

I love the Agoda site. It is easy to use and thank you for allowing me to use PayPal for payment.

torbenp1
8/27/15

I have always been very satisfied with your service and I find it very important
that I can book with a firm I can trust. regards Torben

sumantriw
8/27/15

very pleasant with agoda online service. is easy to book. thanks

anniem47
8/27/15

User friendly, convenient to book and love the instant confirmation with really good price

ethanc17
8/27/15

I am very happy at how conveniently I can access to agoda via app or website. Excellent job if you could include it in some place like AXS machines or SAM machines in Singapore.

peters181
8/27/15

Agoda always gets an "A" from me for swift service and excellent rates.

sengs
8/27/15

Agoda is easy to search for hotel or resort, good info on the last x rooms during booking. Good reward system for returning customer. Enjoy

Tip for consumers: Stick to Agoda to enjoy the points awarded for every booking.

kenm70
8/27/15

Have booked hotels here many times, details have always been correct.
Hotels have always had booking, and never any issues.

peterr60
8/27/15

Always great rate and easy to book!!!

ushar1
8/27/15

The staff here are very courteous. Love the vegetarian food at Royal Indiana Restaurant. Rooms are good sized and clean. Always enjoy staying here. And the location is very handy.

cc134
8/26/15

very easy, very fast, one of the last apartments in this region at that time - hope, the rooms and the surroundings and the billing will be as good as it seems today...

paulas38
8/26/15

just minutes of booking a hotel that I've received the email confirmation

ashishc5
8/26/15

Agoda is a very easy-to-use site. Customer support is very good!

cathiec2
8/26/15

It is user-friendly, nice quality hotel selection, detailed hotel description, more room availability, transparent when it comes to the total bill that will be charged to the credit card (with computation breakdown), value for money and the best thing of all Agoda has cancellation option in case you change the date of your booking or you want to book other hotels or you just change your mind, Perfect for me... Cheers to more accommodation discount. Thank you and Congrats Agoda :)

tinaa25
8/26/15

Site is easy to navigate and to sort through results. Good prices and can hold rooms with no cancellation fees. I have a wedding next year and know that guests will be coming from interstate and from the UK although I don't know exact numbers so to be able to hold accommodation with the option to cancel works brilliantly for me!

judithc11
8/26/15

Extremely friendly and helpful site. Also, very easy to make reservations.

sallyl16
8/26/15

It was a pleasant surprise that I was able to redeem US$50 from the charges. It is indeed rewarding.

arish3
8/26/15

I love using this website because is user friendly and they have a good Customer Service. Thanks Agoda

chans4
8/26/15

fast, & best offer~ Nice service of agoda!

bernarda8
8/26/15

Easy to book, easy to pay and a very good selection of hotels and special offers.

constantinosd
8/26/15

I use agoda as my standard hotel booking app, whether for holiday or business trips. I don't see why anybody would use anything else

ibrahimy2
8/26/15

I have been booking through Agoda for years now and have never had a problem. the Chat guys are very helpful and always ready to assist with any problem. Questions and queries are answered without any undue delay. Thank you Agoda for making my hotel booking easy :)

martind39
8/26/15

I received an awesome deal through Agoda

anasm31
8/26/15

I advice to use Agoda very much since it provide convenient services and best rates in comparison with other resources

Thanks Agoda

dennisc41
8/26/15

The booking went very well and I was satisfied with the extremely economical price for a 2 bedroom suite in Phuket. Agoda is my booking site of choice because of the room details, helpful customer reviews and efficient online service.

ahmadi
8/26/15

Easy, convenient, fast and proven

mohdn3

Ease of use

dwip
8/26/15

I check among the hotel booking sites, Agoda give me the smart way to book my hotel choice. I dont need to pay now as my trip will be a month ahead. Thanks Agoda

louise465
8/25/15

I cannot believe how easy it was to book my accommodation and that at a special price as well!

abdulh20
8/25/15

Agoda website is extremely user friendly n above all always gives the best rates

alanm85
8/25/15

so easy to use, and to compare offers. I loved it. can pay by paypal-great. not only that but when I cross checked with my usual site-agoda was cheaper for my chosen hotel.

more information on how to get from the airport to hotels would be useful.

johnnyf10
8/25/15

I always get the best deals with Agoda. Wonderful customer service when needed. Thanks Again!

zacks18
8/24/15

Easy and fast processing, cheap too what more can you ask for.

halicf

Easy fast

prakashk6
8/24/15

Really it's good to book the best hotels within budget and luxury as well.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Agoda said I earned 2,512 rewards points worth 5.00 USD. after booking on one of the hotel in manila. How can I know that we can received this reward. I have been booking hotel through agoda website but still i haven't got any clue that I received that reward.......

Any answers for this?
12/5/12
Answer
alessandrop10
A: Hi Marlon,
you have to register to Agoda affiliation program, you will see all the history about your Agoda purchase and points. I use Agda very often, and I have already enjoyed a couple of weekends for free redeeming my points. of course when booking cheap hotels you get a few points only, so it will take time till you can get full benefits from it. It's a great way to keep customers with them, they are very smart.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi I have booked a hotel for my husband but i will not be travelling with him- but paid with my debit card. is this okay?x
4/13/15
Answer
mell144
A: janice depends on the hotel most want to use the credit card given for security due to fraud so check with the hotel first befor your husband becomes distraught
6/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Agoda