US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alia111

They have the lowest price as compared to other hotel booking websites. (in 111 reviews)

bobh99

When I did phone to amend a booking their customer service was great and negotiated a great amended rate for me. (in 76 reviews)

cecilyh1

It is the best and cheapest way to book hotels worldwide (in 30 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

fabiom16
5/2/16

By more than 6 months I have used this platform for book some hotels, Europe and Asia, and punctually is arrived on my email account the form for post reviews about the hotels staying...well, after many and many reviews about well and bad opinions, any and I repeat ANYONE of my opinions has been published for help other consumers. The customer care reply me that they have millions reviews every day and is impossible to give space at all customers reviews,so in other words don't trust in Agoda, their reviews are totally fakes as in my personal bad experiences with more than 23 different bookings in 6 months.....I will never use anymore this platform for booking!!

angien9
4/28/16

I hate to say this. I have been a good Agoda customer (ID 5168640136 I planned my holiday since 17 March 2016 and got a good rate with Agoda then. Agoda have no right to cancel my booking ref. ID 90673359. Not even any attempt to call me on phone to confirm prior to the cancellation. Although Agoda have sent me an e-mail notification on 27 April 2016 to inform that they could not charge my card. Bear in mind not everyone have access to their mail all the time but at least have courtesy to call me on phone or sms whatsoever. Particularly for super peak season like that it is not surprising for Agoda to do so because of the higher demand and better rate gained. All I can say is Agoda have no mercy for customer. I call up Agoda to reinstate my booking but was told all booking full. At least allow me to charge my card upon check-in. Imagine the anxiety caused not being able to get any hotel accomodation at the very last minute. I demand for a written explanation for this grave inconveniences caused.

mh118
4/28/16

I went through Trip Advisor - can't believe they send you to this site - booked a hotel - gave them my credit card.

Then they send me an email saying that they want to confirm my credit card by doing a small charge. Then they ask me to confirm the small charge. Ok I do it. Then, immediately they send through the large charge.

Every bank's fraud detection software looks for small charges followed by large charges - that's how people who steal credit card numbers verify the card is good.

Of course my bank declined the large charge then notified me. Within hours this site cancelled my reservation at a fully booked property and I am left with little options.

I can't believe these morons are still in business and am now looking poorly at Trip Advisor for directing me there.

cecilyh1
4/18/16

I am using agoda.com for more than a year already. It is the best and cheapest way to book hotels worldwide

eka34
4/18/16

i made an advance booking in agoda but a month before the booking date, I cancelled the booking and asked for the refund, they informed me it will take 30 business days, 1 month, 2months passed I followed up and they said its on its way. They gave me an ARN code which according to them will help me track my refund from my bank. I went to my bank and they couldn't help me. Guess what, 6months passed still NO REFUND! i sent another email after several followup emails in the past and you know what?? same response! all they can give me is that $#*!ty ARN code with no use at all. Even without that code, i should have been credited already! Never will I use this company EVER again! aside from the rates not really as truthful when you actually book to the hotel, they have bad customer service and they are just a bunch of scammers!

gloa
4/15/16

Stayed for a night at Vermillion in Talisay, Bacolod. Very disappointing. The place is old, the room looks like an old hospital room. It doesn't feel safe to stay in this place.

syarifa
4/12/16

I have reserved a room for my wife and sister-in-law from travel agent in Jakarta. it was clear in online reservation when is Check-in and Check-out, also the length of stay. But, when they arrived at the hotel and do register processes, Agoda has never confirmed or gave the guest details to hotel administration. And the worst thing is, they can stay in the hotel for four hours. I have filled the date of C/I and C/O so why they can stay for four hours. Furthermore, the customer service didn't understand or may be need more training how to deal with customer.

timj59
4/9/16

Agoda listed a Hotel as a 3 star. When we arrived in Japan the hotel was the worst Hotel we have ever been to... We walked out and booked another room with Expedia.
I called Agoda and they would only refund 2 of the 3 nights.
How can you trust a Hotel chain that falsely advertises a 1 star hotel as a 3 star.

hxx1
4/7/16

Had been using Agoda.com for a long time....
I bet they're priorities are customers retaliation, as I dad put u a few requests over the years an they did them flawlessly. Sometimes I even tried to pis them off a bit and they still able to take it. I recommended the Singapore Customer Services (5-five patient).
Her hat there are sightly cheaper deals out in the market but Agoda.com will always be the site that I booked my hotels. Easy and fast to navigate, hotel map location are 95% accurate, no hidden charges with full prices shown u on the selection area except the country Taxes which will be shown when u about to pay. Another fact is they're prices are very good and does include rewards points after u have completed your stay. They even include free points when u write good/bad reviews. This review has no rewards for me and I wrote these because I a satisfied happy customer. Just done a booking and I just claimed a $560 cash off by using the rewards points system!!!
10/10 recomended to my friends and family!!

Tip for consumers: Agoda.com probably uses your location to show u the hotel prices. Use a VPN service to move away from your target country to book a hotel (I'm in Thailand and tried to book Bangkok Hotel which will be expensive. I changed my location to Singapore using a VPN service and it become cheaper. Not sure is it true but for me, it changes right in front of me)
+APP and website show different prices so browse both sites.
+Deals are cheaper and u have to login as a member to see.
+Book 10 days advance

joannal12
4/7/16

I've always trusted agod in all my bookings!

johanac2
4/7/16

Very easy to locate and very informative. Always find what I need! Thanks:-)

jung18
4/7/16

Its good to room shop at agoda.com. very precise.

carll37
4/7/16

I've used Agoda more than a dozen times now. Their reviews are always accurate and the process is quick an easy. It can be difficult to find places in Asia--especially the Philippines--that accepts American Express but Agoda handles it without a problem.

husseina2
4/7/16

they listen you when you highlight any issue

hjhm
4/6/16

Its my first time stay in miri with my family and i chose Imperial Hotel. I am interested with its one bedroom apartment instead of hotel room because i am bringing my family of 5

robine20

quick and easy to use

sanjayg3
4/6/16

It was nice experience with ease to book and got good rates compared on other website

georgef56
4/6/16

Agoda is truly an intuitive and very friendly site to make travel arrangements through. The site is extremely thorough, easy to read/understand and quick to complete the arrangements. I would definitely encourage other travelers to consider Agoda for their travel needs.
George Folwarski, San Diego, California, USA.

milanb23
4/6/16

I have been your loyal client for 7 years and find it very easy and friendly to use it.
Love it. Thanks AGODA

dannyt20

great .

agungn
4/6/16

Fast and cheaper booking via agoda. Thank you.

rajeshk27

Very user friendly

juleeanaa

Fast booking.

paulinem17
4/6/16

Agoda provides great and accurate information for the hotels throughout the whole world. Through reviews from other travelers about hotels we are looking at, it helps in decision making. On top of that, as Agoda member we can enjoy special insider rate! That's my favorite!!

dandya
4/6/16

agoda is a user friendly website to book hotel accomodations and other services

lettyd
4/6/16

The easiest website to book hotels for Asia

ngaih
4/6/16

easily compare pricing, and get the users' review

elainer19
4/6/16

A great no fuss booking site - love the easy to follow lead in information, instructions and clear accommodation pricing and information layout.
I had been searching most of the evening for the best deal, got frustrated with other sites, their prices increasing and changing every time I viewed their site.
So saw a pop up dialog box with other sites and decided to look up Agoda - Yay ! A winner.

chuahj
4/6/16

This is very good website, I always use agoda to help me booking room...
Is easy and save.thanks you so much

chagantis

LOVE TO BOOK HOTELS ON AGODA FOR HASSEL FREE CONFIRMATION

williamc163

Hassle-Free booking...

ngw
4/6/16

Is easy to book. The prices is definely cheaper.

winrys
4/6/16

I get better price in agoda than other similar websites. Agoda also provide more room options than other websites.
Great experience.

kaushals2

Very good rates .

jayeshv1
4/6/16

Agoda is the best and most competitive when it comes to hotel booking - Before booking I kept checking rates on MakeMyTrip.Com, Bookings.Com, Hotels.Com and Expedia.Com but most of the time I found the cheapest rates at Agoda only.

Also the best part is the complete description of Hotel Rates with all details of Taxes, Service Charges etc are mentioned with exact % and what your rate includes and excludes so you are sure what you are paying and no hidden charges which may be collected by hotel which is very helpful and transparent business practice.

Also actual hotel room details are given with actual photos which is very good compared to some other sites which hide or do not show you actual facts about room.

All the best Agoda and keep up your good work.

Regards / Jayesh

balusamyg
4/6/16

so easy to make online booking and price also so cheap...i just love it

doreenc8
4/6/16

I always book by hotels through Agoda be it for business or leisure and they have never failed me. Reliable and efficient, thumbs up ;)

alia164
4/5/16

Easy to navigate, no surprises, and loaded with plethora of photos
Thanks

zolhezamb
4/5/16

A member always looks for benefits from membership.. Always remember your best active members n special hosts for them...please.

huanl1
4/5/16

It's very easy to find Pagoda on internet, so it could be useful for people who need to find nearest hotel in the last minute in case they missed flight or urgent case to go oversea.

manojr5
4/5/16

Thank you Agoda for providing such an excellent service for customers to have the best deal on hotels. I would definitely recommend Agoda.

julies106
4/5/16

Easy to find reasonable hotels, check location on map provided and BOOK. Frequent sleeper points help sweet bonus.

renem49
4/5/16

I always like that I can reserve a room In advance and being able to cancel when I can not make the trip

janniew1
4/5/16

I use Agoda for all my international hotels. The website is easy to book and the prices are good. The prices are fairly the same with other booking sites, but most often you have more hotel choices and I've always found cheaper prices on Agoda.

simont31
4/5/16

Very easy to use and find the cheaper hotel.. tq

bruces76
4/5/16

Agoda make booking your hotel accommodation a breeze. No matter where you want to go, they have every accommodation option covered and at extremely competitive prices. Their hotel reviews are from real guests and are both informative and generally very accurate. Their online hotel information is always up to date and comes with easy access to locality maps to help you find nearby local attractions and transportation options.

visiti
4/5/16

Very easy and convenient.

ronniec20
4/5/16

It offers very attactive rates n is easy to use. The information given helps us to make a well-informed decision.

benk52
4/5/16

Good location can walk to train station

aprild23
4/5/16

The hotel is cheap there any there hotels site

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Agoda