US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

carmelo93

The Agoda booking site makes it easy to access a range of hotels with clear details of each hotel offers. (in 138 reviews)

deepal4

I've used Agoda several times now to book hotels and find their service fast,efficient and flawless. (in 3 reviews)

russellk13

I do not like giving my credit card details online. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andyp29
3/23/15

Book with AGODA, I got the best price+discount from VISA..I recommend AGODA for your Hotel booking around the world..Thanks AGODA

stephaniem55
3/23/15

I considered booking a hotel directly from the hotel website. But then I remembered that with Agoda, you can acquire points for each booking, which you can eventually use to offset future charges! I immediately checked on Agoda, and booked my next holiday stay!

Tip for consumers: Check for "Free Cancellations", and also make sure to log in to your account!

annp23
3/22/15

I have used Agoda many times now to make accommodation bookings. It is easy!!! Also, if necessary, cancellation or changes can be made with ease.

ruslin
3/22/15

Agoda has never failed me in my years of national and international hotel booking. Highly supportive and reliable online hotel booking anywhere in the world. Great review points for redemption anywhere. Highly recommended to all travellers!

Tip for consumers: Book early to avoid disappointment.

nigelm27
3/22/15

I have used Agoda numerous times now for booking hotels in various countries. I always find it has the best deals and is a trustworthy website.

dianat11
3/22/15

I have booked all my travel accommodation through Agoda at countries eg. Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Sydney, Melbourne and Korea. This list will extend in the near future as booking through agoda is not only easy but affordable

alanl37
3/21/15

HAD A PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLE BOOKINGS BUT THE COMPANY SORTED IT AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE MY ERROR, ALL GOOD

diannec5
3/21/15

I have used agoda on several occasions now, each time I have stayed at appropriate hotels to my request and liking. I like the clarity of being able to filter my options. Will use again.

mariac65
3/21/15

I prefer to book with Agoda because recently I have a few changes to make to my bookings and they impressed me with their prompt reply. They resolved my issues with a day! Thank you Agoda :))

gemsg
3/21/15

I've booked all my hotels with Agoda. I personally haven't encountered other deals that offer better rates than they do. Agoda's online booking and feedback systems are so user friendly. I'm happy to write this review as a small way to give back from all the efficiency and convenience I've been benefitting from Agoda.

cilau
3/21/15

Easy hotel booking. Excellent service. I always like to see others' reviews on any of the hotels & the ratings given as they are helpful in making my final decision of which hotel to choose.

vickiet3
3/21/15

Not bad. To add on more options.
Some rooms might be more expensive than booking directly with the hotel website.

jbp1
3/21/15

Always had good service and found great value deals with Agoda.... been using them for several years and only ever had one problem which was a overbooking at a Hotel in Thailand.Saying that Agoda did sort the problem quickly and provided me with an upgraded room at a better hotel so can't moan too much.

Tip for consumers: Look for insider deals...

peterb93

We use Agoda frequently.
The internet surveying of hotels, the comments, etc are helpful and it is a very easy website.
Despite getting heavily discounted rates, we never feel "downgraded" when we check in.
So, well donw Agoda

ahmeds31
3/20/15

Agoda booking was found very reliable. No mess ups even if booked with almost no much time gap to check-in.
Best is the quicker reverting of the payments in case of cancellations. I had few occasions of date changes, hotel changes etc. Every time the refund was very quick!

Tip for consumers: Reliability is the Key

davidr146
3/20/15

Extremely EZ booking process that saved me a TON of money, while still staying in good quality lodging. My brother has used this organization to book top flight hotels at virtually negligible cost overseas. I look forward to seeing this for myself soon and will report back.

alanp47
3/19/15

compare with booking.com, agoda is more comfortable for me and my family to choose the best hotel before our trips.

Tip for consumers: take a look at the reviews, good and bad comment is good for your choose.

asmawatiy
3/19/15

I have been using Agoda since year 2011. I have booked hotel rooms using Agoda for hotel resides in Malaysia, Paris France, London England and New York City USA. Agoda have never failed providing the hotel rooms for me for my vacation period. It is easy to be used and for me it is very efficient.

janellem2
3/19/15

Agoda is a very easy online booking site for hotels around the world. Agoda includes acurate information and good quality pictures of the most popular hotels in the chosen city or area. I travel around the world regularly and always book with Agoda.

tedf18
3/18/15

Every time I need to find a place to stay, Agoda is top of mind choice in finding that best deal and nice place. Almost hassle-free. You can do every thing in one sitting. With Agoda, finding that great place to stay for your next vacation is always a few clicks away.

majeda4
3/18/15

I want hear hony moon I hope give me good things and flowers in my room...I am waiting. .call me 4246445398

jamest91
3/18/15

Agoda website is very user friendly and the prices are reasonable though it could be improved.
Sometimes I give them a miss because they always try to make me pay for Wifi when it should be free. Even little Hotels in Bangkok, Chiangmai or any Cities always provide free Wifi. If they don't change I will give them more misses.

Tip for consumers: Don't book from them if you have to pay for Wifi.

ivani10
3/18/15

I have been a client for a couple of years already, and couldn't be more happier as until now all of my choices and bookings were accurate and cheaper compared even to many of my own hotels preferred guest memberships.

Thank you Agoda´s friend for your help and support.

Tip for consumers: open an account in Agoda, is way worthy

donnap24
3/18/15

Fast response to an issue that i had with my hotel booking and date. They did an extra mile just to help. Thank you again Agoda customer service team!

stevz
3/18/15

Have used this site for over 100 bookings and never had a problem. Any changes of plan have been dealt with instantly by email and/or phone at any time of the day or night. Never had any issues at check in. The option to pay in advance is always my choice. This is not available on many other hotel web sites

Tip for consumers: Pay in advance and read the reviews.

theod232
3/16/15

Booking with online with Agoda is fast and easy. Hotel rates are reasonable and Agoda offers a wide selection of accommodations to choose from. Hotel reviews are reliable, too.

Tip for consumers: Start with Agoda recommendations and then balance your selection criteria between guest rating and price.

lawrencell
3/15/15

Offers flexibility and fast respond. Can always depend on Agoda to book a hotel. Even cancellation is easy, and price offered is good.

marck19
3/15/15

When they say they'd give you the best and affordable deals, they deliver! Will definitely book thru Agoda again.

robertl118
3/14/15

I was looking to book our family holiday. When I search, Agoda gave me the best rate. The booking process online was very quick, easy and efficient. I can't wait to enjoy my holiday.

mohammeds23
3/14/15

I believe, Agoda provides a hassle free booking and amazing customer experience to their customers with best price.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended than any other booking sites.

hol546
3/14/15

Easy to made booking n instant confirmation. Most important Agoda manage to secure good location with good discount.

radd1

I have been all over the world with 2 kids in tow
i wouldnt use any other site
it has the BEST pricing huge difference from other big name travel sites
so easy to use
reviews feature is great
LOVE AGODA!

bungw
3/14/15

I've been a customer of Agoda for years, because of the outstanding number of hotels. One thing that Agoda should consider is to include the tax/service fee etc, to mention the final price in the very front. Because for several times I booked for someone else and told the price is X. Then he OK, so I finalized the booking, which the final price was actually X+service+tax. I felt bad to reinform that he should transfer the money X++ instead of X as I previously mentioned. This is just an idea, because some other providers are already using this final price mentioning, and many people I know are happy with it.

Tip for consumers: 1. Consider the price is sometimes not including service and tax yet. Anyway, in most cases, Agoda is still the lowest.
2. Explore more on the map feature to locate the most suitable location to stay, instead of just sort-listing by review ratings or price.

gigia1
3/14/15

Agoda was very easy to use and found a great hotel very close to Yongsan Post for a GREAT price! We look forward to staying there tomorrow night!

rintekl
3/14/15

I have used Agoda since 2011 and never had any problems with all my bookings. All hotels I had used were good as their advertised.

Tip for consumers: Register with Agoda to get better price and good place to stay worldwide.

davei6
3/13/15

Agoda provides a far cheaper rate than what is available from any other source, even locals going direct to the hotel.

Tip for consumers: Best value.

potluckw
3/13/15

i have use agoda many times, for local and international stay. So far no problem. The system so friendly user, and fast. Thank you

<a href="http://www.http://potluckinvitationwording.net/">Potluck Invitation Wording</a>

yeowm
3/13/15

I like to choose Agoda as my hotels and accommodation searching because it always offer a good rate and the information inside is clear and the reviews really helps a lot.

jessicas82
3/13/15

I started using Agoda around 3 years ago, and since then I always find hotel for my travels thru Agoda. Why ? Because it's very simple, got cheaper prices, and also flexible when I need to reschedule the check-in date.

Tip for consumers: Sometimes the rate not include breakfast, so need to check the terms and conditions carefully.

jom41
3/13/15

I find your booking system user friendly. Your site has many choices of quality hotels all over the world which makes it so much easier to select, choose & book.

Tip for consumers: Booking with Agoda.com ahead of time takes away the dramas of not having the accommodation of your choice upon arrival to your destination.

johng179
3/13/15

Agoda's accommodation website is very simple to use but contains all the information required to make an educated decision on the property you wish to stay at.

Tip for consumers: Before booking please ensure you check out Agoda's deals as you will not be disappointed.

normann7
3/13/15

Agoda offers the best prices amongst its competitors and its website is easy to navigate making it a pleasurable experience to book my hotel.

dextere9
3/13/15

A fast and convenient way to search and book rooms at low rates. Although there are too much going on on the page with deals and coupons at the side and bottom.

Tip for consumers: Be specific with what you want and it shall be delivered to their best ability.

kasss
3/12/15

easy efficient and most importantly authentic service by agoda time and time again... I am a bonafide loyal customer, try them and I am sure you will agree..

susanw61
3/12/15

My daughter and I spent 10 days here last November. Staff was very helpful and kind. Rooms clean and breakfast good. You can't beat it for the price and location.
We are coming again and look forward to it.

deannaf2
3/12/15

I was looking for a beautiful hotel, in the vicinity of the Australian Outback Spectacular and Agoda came up with the right one!

christophero9
3/12/15

Convenient and easy to book. The website's user interface is easy to use, especially when searching for information on the hotels. Also cancellations are handled well and the refund is immediate.

erica230
3/12/15

Easy to use and good information for all the available hotels on the areas of your interests.
User have an overall view on the available hotel and best deal rates!

mairef
3/12/15

Agoda.com has assisted me in all of my trip booking for local and international. It has provided me a way to ensure that wherever I go, I already have a secured accommodation with hassle free transactions.

Tip for consumers: Check on the hotel reviews before you book to set the level of your expectations on the hotel accommodations.

karens97
3/12/15

I was uncertain about booking online until I tried it. Good recommendation. Will try booking through Agoda.com again. :)

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Agoda said I earned 2,512 rewards points worth 5.00 USD. after booking on one of the hotel in manila. How can I know that we can received this reward. I have been booking hotel through agoda website but still i haven't got any clue that I received that reward.......

Any answers for this?
12/5/12
tehk
A: Why am i denied access to agoda.com website, my e-mail is nicom1@streamyx.com and have
been agoda member for a few years now.
Please rectify immediately
Thanks
Teh Kee Huat
5/18/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Agoda staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Photos for Agoda