US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

neds
New Reviewer
6/23/13

I got a wired money transfer from family so accountnow has stop my account so i can't use my account so if your smart don't use them !!!! go to weird plastic there much better and no hidden bull$#*! !!! accountnow will freeze your account without sending any e-mails two your account two let you know whats going on !!! you will find out latter when you try two use your card God for bid your kids are sick and need meds don't depend on accountnow cause all they will do is put you on hold and pass you two thought Risk dept witch is know better so just say your money is gone because Accountnow is a big ass scam !!! they lie two you and they charge you 2$ a pop when you call two get your $#*! clear !! they also don't tell you that two after they take your money !!! so if your smart don't use Accountnow because they are a big scam if there ever was one !!!! i will be glad two share my story with everyone who will listen because i am truly a victim of accountnow !!!

bobbyk
EXPERT
4/16/10

Everyone has seen how many people get scammed by online companies that fraudulently bill you for an amount you never authorized. You can call your credit card company AFTER they ripped you off and beg for your money back, but that often doesn't end well and you are at their mercy. What I do now is get a pre-paid credit card and then put only the amount of money I want into it and that way I am protected against future charges. I think things like this are going to be the way of the future as people begin to only use credit cards for everything. Great for kids too...you can't have those little suckers running around with unlimited spending...