US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

5 Reviews for Academia-research.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/28/14

I am having a wonderful experience of working with this website. I am a new writer, but I have already understood that the company is fair to the writers and sends the payment on time. I am happy that nowadays a freelance writer has an opportunity to develop his/her writing skills and undertake research while working from home. I strongly believe that I can built a good career with Academia and become an advanced writer.

11/30/13

A fascinating fact it is. I left the office position, that hideous suit and a boring white shirt, I see those insomniac faces no more, I get up when I want and work when I want and still I earn more than when I used to crouching back full-time.

Now hold on! There is another even more fascinating fact. When I signed up with Academia, I knew little about composing fine academic content. All I had was a degree in Finances and a sheer determination to change my life.

And now I’m here writing these lines. They pay me $10 per page as I really need to improve my self-editing skills. But when I do, I’ll become a Premium writer with a wage as attractive as the job of a freelancer. That makes for a vigorous high five!

11/23/13

Hello, I’m Alex and I’ve been employed with Academia-Research for half a year. Back then – the day I started here – I’ve got the minimal fee of $5 per page. But in 6 months (wow!) my wage increased up to $15. Today I can easily earn $500 a week without batting an eye. When I need the money, I assign to more orders and raise incomes twice as big. Working at home feels great. Financial wealth makes me happy and satisfied with what I do.

4/29/13

I have been working with many companies, seen different approaches towards writing business. I can tell you for sure that Academia research is one of the few companies which provide decent treatment for its writers. You really feel you’re employed in a respected firm with worldwide successes while it’s only an online job. For me as a premium writer it’s good money as well. The one who works hard gets it all

9/20/12

I have been working for academia-research.com for few years now. I’m already a premium writer. There are certain issues like price per page and fining policy which may scare you at first. But the company’s representatives can explain you why the price for one order differs from another one’s. it all depends on the urgency, academic level, etc. They’re also very tolerant if writer is late with an order delivery and will try to help